Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do too many lives, but need to do more. So I don't see it on the thing. It looks like we're looks like we are live, So welcome back doom or not. I think you know, you're we have very similar opinions on a lot of these wars. You know, you're only twenty years old, but you're extremely knowledgeable and educated. So I figured, you know, what everything's happening.
Speaker 2: Wasn't playing yesterday. Actually yesterday was my twentieth birthday.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday. You know, I wasn't planning on filming day. It was my day off. But with everything that happened to night round, I thought it was important to jump on there and talk about it because there's so much going on right now. I think, you know, I had insomnia that first night of the I was about to go to bed and check my phone and I was like, damn it. You know, the war broke.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, I got a notification and I like, I double checked. I was like, wait what and it was like, yeah, a pre intive strike.
Speaker 2: And I was like all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's just it's ridiculous. You know, people are saying, oh, you're defending Iran. There, I'm not defending i Ran. I want America to win, of course, but this is a war clearly for Israel. I think a distraction for the Jeffrey Epstein files. It's you know, the Jeffrey Epstein wars. Everyone's saying it's ridiculous. It's the same. It offers nothing to America, nothing, nothing good at all. You know, there's already been I've heard three Americans died. I think that's confirmed. I'm not one hundred percent, but there's already been American dead.
Speaker 2: That's confirmed.
Speaker 3: That's confirmed, and there's probably there's probably more Americans dead because usually you know, when they release that there's dead soldiers, they release like the name and stuff of that nature.
Speaker 2: And all they said is that three are dead.
Speaker 3: So what I'm kind of banking going is that, like there's more announcements to come, and when it comes to American soldiers being dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have nothing but respect for the troops. You know, these are American patriots. They're going to just do what they think is to serve our country. But to get sent and die for Israel, it pisses me off, and it should piss everyone off. The shank be mad at people like and you for calling this out. They should be mad at these parasites that are sending the children or not your children, people your age to go die for these wars for Israel.
Speaker 2: Precisely precise Yeah, it's precisely right.
Speaker 3: And when it comes well earlier you said you're not necessarily defending Iran. I'm certainly defending Iran. I certainly am. I think Iran is one of the most probably the biggest moral force in the world. Uh, the biggest spreader of just morality and goodness. I mean, it was the biggest state backer of the resistance, the Palestinian resistance. It was the biggest backer of Hesbelah, which you know fight faught ISIS and Syria fought against al Qaeda radical terrorists. So I'm a big I'm a big defender of Iran. Iran is a brilliant state. And it saddens me that the Ayatol is dead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, in one sense, they are fighting for our freedoms. You don't careful I word this on YouTube. I got a strike before for praising Sinela or whatever. It gave me a strike for that supporting a tear this guy. You know, he died like a man fighting on the front lines, while you see cowards like Benjamina Yahu jumping fleeing Israel. He fled Israel. This guy, they were saying he wasn't there. He was in Qatar and he was on the front lines. They released the footage trying to make him look bad. But he just his very last breath. He was fighting, throwing stuff at the drone. He had his arm like blown off. But this guy died like a man fighting. And it's like, how can you not respect that, regardless if you agree with their politics, Like that's a manna who's.
Speaker 3: Not precisely, I couldn't agree more. Sinmoar also said that Iran was the one of the biggest supporters of the resistance, and so just when you're dealing with this type of war, you know, it is just what it is. Iran is the biggest threat to Israel. They pose no real threat to us, and we are finding them just to secure you know, Israel's Hedgemani in the region.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's you know, these idiot maga retards. They acted like, you know, act the war was already over and the war's just beginning, you know, And I don't know where it's gonna go. Obviously, Iran kind of beat America, but I think they have no choice but to just take this war to the extremes. You know, if I was in charge of Iran right now, I would be like, I need to put such fear in the rest of the Middle East, in Israel that they won't come around for decades. Otherwise we're gonna come and bomb them in a couple months. We keep making these false promises, pretending to negotiate and then coming and sneaking and in bombing them. So it was it was a threat, you know. And Trump's already trying to talk about negotiation, which shows a sign of weakness. So I think Iran is just I think they're gonna go out with a bang, and they might not win this, but they're gonna They're gonna They're gonna inflict a lot of pain.
Speaker 3: I don't think Iran's going out. I don't think regime change or anything of that nature will happen. I think the Islama Republic is stable, and you know that is the case.
Speaker 2: You just said it.
Speaker 3: Trump is already talking about negotiations. What that means essentially when he goes I'm open to negotiations. What that means is I'm begging for negotiations and Iran is telling me no.
Speaker 2: That is what that means.
Speaker 3: And it is beca as they are. Quite frankly, they're bombing the shit out of the bases. There's three Americans that were dead. It was reported that that was in the bombing of the base I think in Kuwait.
Speaker 2: So they're they're bombing the shit out of the bases.
Speaker 3: They're hitting Jerusalem and they're hitting Tel Aviv, and what is America doing?
Speaker 2: America.
Speaker 3: They're killing people that is significant, such as the Ayahtola and others, but it holds no real effect on the stability of the state. And it also means, frankly nothing when it comes to, you know, Iran's military effort.
Speaker 2: They're just bombing people, bombing people. They're killing people.
Speaker 3: Just for blood lust, just you know, frankly, they're killing people that they've been pissed off for at the past two decades.
Speaker 2: I think there's just simple blood lust.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to rally them together more extreme. You see this, it's bringing unity. They're in the streets chanting, you know, they're unleashing. There are no situation where they have no choice. Do they top of their government and become another Jewish lap dog like all the rest of the Middle East, or do and looks like.
Speaker 3: When you know, people were saying this could be Iraq two point zero and stuff of that nature. The reason why it's not is because, you know, contrary to you might see the Iranian daspora in in the in the West posting on TikTok about how they're so happy that the Ayahtola is dead and that Israel and America are bombing Iran right now. The Iranian people by and large support the Islamic Republic. You see massive rallies in Tehran, you see them in other places, and they're rallying behind the flag of the Islamic Republic. And so it makes it different than Iraq. Is Iraq, you already had rival factions fighting. It's not like that in Iran and Iran you have people rallying behind the Islamic Republic, which makes something like regime change much much more difficult.
Speaker 2: Which is it is interesting because something that I was expected when this stuff was going to start was I thought gayops in Iran were gonna start popping up and they're not, which makes me feel like all of.
Speaker 3: That was dealt with with the supposed protests that were really weren't backed insurrection. Uh, you know, a couple of weeks ago, I think all those people that would have been doing gay ops now they've essentially been dealt with.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think they took out a lot of the Massad agents. Isn't that correct? That's what they're going to I don't know that the detailed mind that, but somehow I think they got access to a lot of the Massad people and took them out and were hanging them like the traders you are. You know, if you portray your country, even America, you can get that department. There's nothing worse than portraying your own country.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: And you make a good point when you say that, Uh, killing some like like the Ayatola does nothing but radicalize them. I mean in the United States, we're seeing the real time effects of that with the shooting that happened in Austin, Texas. They're saying that that guy had an Iranian flag and he was wearing property of all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just killed basically essentially, what is the Pope of Shia Islam, like that is going to piss Muslims off or Shia Muslims off, and also generally that's gonna piss people off and they're going to attack.
Speaker 3: It's uh, you know, obviously you should be attacking random people in the streets, but these people are radicalized and they're not maybe they're not all well in the head, but they just saw their leader be massacred and they're fixing to take out or attack the people they think are.
Speaker 2: Responsible for that. And that means in this case, it literally means American citizens in the form of terrorist attacks. That's where you know, when they talk about blowback, that is like, that is blowback.
Speaker 1: That's what I think terrorism. I think is absolutely disgusting. But I think there is going to be more of it because of this, And I have some overseas trips coming up, and I'm a little concerned about that. Some of the places I'm not going to talk about that locations, but you know, you see the US embassy under attack in Iraq and Pakistan and Pakistan, yes, yeah, full on attack there. It's this is causing all this anti American hatred around the world. You know, like the Israelis are dealing with it, and rightfully so so I could understand where it's going to be a little shadier and sketch for me to travel internationally, especially these Islamic countries when we go to most of them. Now, once I realize most of their rulers are just a bunch of rats, like are like our rulers. All over the Epstein files.
Speaker 2: You the leader the UAE being in the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Put the NBS in there. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, he's doing four times pictures with them. They're trying to say a picture was there was a huge campaign saying it was Ai. But they're literally talking about the photo in the Epstein files. And I think once I posted that, they go, oh, yeah, this is a fake campaign with Saudi Arabia to say it was fake. But no, he was good friends with Jeffrey Epstein. And there's also the Sultan, that big businessman in Dubai. He's tied in with all these Middle Eastern people. They're just there there Israel, Israel's allies. They act like they don't because their people hate Israel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get accused, Andrew get accused too, of we just the reason why we take the positions that we do is that we just love Muslim so much and we really just hate America, and that.
Speaker 2: It's not actually true. I don't like a good bit of Muslim countries.
Speaker 3: I don't like Jordan, I don't like Egypt, I don't like Saudi Arabia, I don't like the UAE. I don't like these countries. It's because most of these people are bought off by Zionists. You know, Israel is the largest recipient of foreign aid, but Jordan and Egypt are right there with.
Speaker 2: Number two and three. We've completely you know, both them all for them to not attack Israel.
Speaker 1: Since yes, yes, I believe. Yeah, that's a great right point that people try to use. Because we say Israel's number one. People will be like, but look how much money we give Egypt and Jordan, and like, yeah, morons, that's because.
Speaker 2: We do that so they don't attack Israel. That is for Israel. That Israel doesn't mean it's not for them.
Speaker 1: No, It's just insane how much money we spend for these people, how many wars we fight for them, and it's like enough enough. I love my country. I love my country so much. Is why I'm speaking against this, and I have nothing against Muslims. I don't want to bring more Muslims to our country. I want them to stay in their homes. But it's like, I have no hatred towards Muslims, but I get you know, we get accused for working for state actors and ship It's like, no, we're some of the few people that aren't all these people under you know, We're like, we're America and this war does not help Americans in any way whatsoever. So I already killed at least three young Americans that we're trying to serve our country just because Trump's in Epstein files.
Speaker 3: And you see how unpopular America is too overseas as well, Like when there's videos coming out of Iran bombing American bases, the videos of people, the people video and.
Speaker 2: You see them cheering own as the missiles coming in and hitting the bases, all the people recording it into countries, they're they're screaming, they're all the blackboard, they're celebrating it. And this because this rampid.
Speaker 3: Expand you know, this expansion around the world that we do these interventions for Israel that's widely unpopular in these you know, other countries and it causes general anti American sentiment amongst the populations there no matter really what the countries be, and it ruins our reputation abroad. We are always supposed to I want to make you know, Trump, he became popular with the whole making deals thing. I want to make deals with people. I want to have a good reputation. But we've ruined our reputation around the world because of how much intervention that we've done for Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I wonder if it's going to cause blowback, like for a lot of pressure to pull the US bases out of those countries because it's not popular with the people as they made these deals with leaders and they're seeing, oh, we're being attacked now because we have military bases here, because some people are view is why they're attacking Saudi Arabia, Dubai, you know, UAE, that is bay I guess. But like whereas there's a couple of other countries attacking over there is because they have military bases and they work for America. They're not randomly attacking them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was funny.
Speaker 3: People trying to spend that narrative of why are they why are they bombing this and that and the other countries. It's like, no, they're they're bombing these countries because American bases are there, and the populations in these countries are actually very.
Speaker 2: Supportive of them bombing the bases.
Speaker 3: Dubai there they bombed. I don't there's not one in Dubai. They bombed the airport in Dubai. But that's because of how much you know, America uses that. But also I think one thing the reason why they also bomb Dubai is getting their get back on what Dubai did finding the Hoofy, so that's also there. But either either either way, they're but they're also hitting Tel Aviv, they hit Jerusalem, so Israel.
Speaker 2: Stake and hits too.
Speaker 3: The Iron Dome is being penetrated, so you know, so they're spinning this narrative.
Speaker 2: And I see even what people.
Speaker 3: Who you would consider America first and dissident, right, you know, these people are cheering on the death of the Ayah Toola and talking about how I'm like doing rue raw America's kicking ass.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that's happening.
Speaker 3: I think I's actually doing pretty well right now, hitting bases, hitting Israel.
Speaker 2: And we just saw Trump say, you know, I'm open to negotiations. That means essentially that we have bitten off more than we can true, and we want this to stop, like we fucked up. Like that's what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they responded, no, like to add real quick, I'm live if doone wants any super chests or they can just throw in some questions and we'll try to answer some. At the end superchats, I'll cut in because they don't go live. Something I noticed, Okay, I was wondering. Twenty two percent of Americans supported this war. So I was curious, and I started looking around. The least popular wars in American history before this. I think it was the Iraq War, which was between fifty to sixty percent of American supported it. Going in Afghanistan ninety percent supported it, Vietnam over sixty percent American supported it. He started this war with twenty two percent approval without even trying to sell it to the American people. What do you make of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see there's this. How do I say this? America's kind of done selling wars. It's kind of just done. It doesn't really do that anymore. It just does it. You kind of saw that with Venezuela too.
Speaker 3: There wasn't that much of a big effort to actually sell the war, and in my opinion, what the intervention in.
Speaker 2: Venezuela actually was was a way of selling.
Speaker 3: Eventually what would become the Iranian situation that we're in now, selling that to the American people, saying, hey, we can do interventions and it won't cause massive blowback.
Speaker 2: Like what happened in Iraq War and Libya, et cetera.
Speaker 3: So you're not seeing that massive cell that the American state used to do to the American people. They don't really do that anymore. They just kind of just go in and do it and you'll deal with it later. You can see, this is probably the most unpopular war in American history that we've done, besides maybe World War Two, but that's a different story.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 1: That's the whole podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but that was also very unpopular. But yeah, essentially, just it is Israel. It is Jews that got us into this. That is why we're doing this. We spoke earlier before the podcast started about who was the group that was going to do, you know, these phony negotiations with Iran, and it was Witkoff, it was Kushner, it was Liutnik. Like, these were the guys who were going to Iran to say.
Speaker 3: You know, you essentially have to you essentially have to denuclearize and basically shut down your entire self defense. So Israel's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, three hardcore Zionist Jews all in nep Stein files all that.
Speaker 3: And what's interesting about Lutnik is Lutnik actually before and after he goes to negotiations, he stops in Israel. It's like, before he goes to negotiations and after he's done with the negotiations, he stops in Israel.
Speaker 2: But the.
Speaker 1: He's such like a demon bro. That guy talks and he laughs, he gives me like the itck. I was, like, I hate that guy, and like he's done so much shady stuff, like they he's the one that pushed the tariffs and then he was betting against them through through his uh, using his sons to that money that they were going to fail. He's done so many shady things. He's in charge of the tether books. He says, oh, trust me, all the finances are there, but he won't let an otter of it. You know, he missed he missed work on having to miss work on nine to eleven. There's this thing after thing. You know, he made a lot of money off he crashed the economy in two thousand and eight. This guy's utter scum. And the fact that Trump standing by this guy says a lot. Ops we lost. Shoot, he just faded out. Hopefully it'll damn it. I don't know what happened to him. Hopefully all he popped off. So I'll see if he can sign back. Do we need to give another thing? We'll stay a couple of minutes if we're able to get him back on. I guess, is there any audience questions? Ron? Okay, so I'll answer some audience questions now, I guess, So send in some questions while we're waiting, and you know, super chats or no super chats, I'll answer. I send me any to sign back in the need new link or no? Okay, see some suit send me some other ones. OK here's a super chat. So thank you from Billy Natt. So grateful to you, Jake, Just thank you. Looks like you're back. You popped out for a second. Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Or no? I don't know see any all right, send me some more run so we can answer these.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I can, I can hear you.
Speaker 1: It's just shows back on. Yeah, cut out for a second. But uh, they shut us down.
Speaker 3: Oh they did well, I just got.
Speaker 1: Up. I don't know what happened. That's problem with lies. No, I have no idea. I was joke when they shut us down, which is possible. Okay, we were talking about yeah, saying Lutinick, the negotiation, the three people they sent to a cushion, or I should add he's planning on making billions of dollars off you building Gaza strip. So these guys don't want any peace. They don't want to deal with Iran. Is Kushner? Would you say Kushner? Let Nick? And who is the other one? And what coff?
Speaker 2: And what coff?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you think these people care about you can think they care about America?
Speaker 2: Or well no, of course, of course they don't care about America. They they are prime. No, they're Jews.
Speaker 3: Like I said, Litnik literally stops in Israel before and after he goes to negotiations, like he is nothing but Israel and Rubio. But he also said, like the like when Trump and Rubio say the same things when it comes to attacking Iran, like when they go they're the largest state sponsor of terrorism. They're not talking about like al Qaeda or jihad or like what or jihadis terrorist groups like al Qaeda in Isis that most Americans would think, you know, of terrorism. They're talking about Hamas and Hezballah, which in my opinion aren't even terrorist organizations. Those are political parties with a paramilitary organization is a part of it, which fighting against Israel.
Speaker 2: And that is why not only do they not engage.
Speaker 1: In that we have we can you talk about because I've been straight, I've got before, so I don't want to lose my YouTube channel. Sure we talk about them, we just to make sure talking, but not only.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna say is they don't attack American citizens, they attack it.
Speaker 1: I agree more, I agree more. These people are not fighting us, They're not our enemies. They're not a terrorist against America. Isis are the ones that attacked America. Who Israel funds these guys haven't which.
Speaker 2: We supported, We supported Isis.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know these guys are fighting like people.
Speaker 2: Don't comprehend this. In Syria when we were intervening in Syria. Our number one ally fighting against Bashir alisade was al Qaeda and ISIS, and the current president of Syria, Jilawni, was O. The FBI watched list Alice being an al Qaeda terrorist, and that is who we're making deals with. That is who we recognize as a legitimate leader of Syria right now, a literal out Kaida terrorists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is this is crazy. The world has been turned upside down.
Speaker 3: So when they when they do this, when they do this bullshit about Iran being, you know, state sponsor of terrorism, We are the state sponsor of terrorism. Like we openly make deals and recognize an ally with terrorists constantly.
Speaker 1: Well, we're negotiating a deal, and then we went and bombed them, right like you said, they send you know, three non Americans people that are loyal Israel, Loyaltists to do a deal when they're very clear they want Iran gone. Just it's pure insanity. There's no good faith, negotiating, nothing in good face kind of like they were negotiating and was it Qatar when they came in and uh, they're negotiating peace in Gaza and they came in and struck struck the people that are negotiating the peace, like, oh, we can't get peace and that there is no real fire. Yes, it's all been nonsense. Oh, by the way, I'm wearing my don't die for Israel shirt today. You know, you can support the podcast fight back dot com. Here's a perfect day to wear the shirt. It's a classic, but it's been uh A good A good time to bring it back out.
Speaker 2: What you get one of your I need to get one of your say no to Zog shirts, that's what I need. I really want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know who originally designed that, but that's the Randy Weaver, you know the I call it the Randy Weaver because Ridge they gave any sure and then you say no to Zog, which they say is anti Semitic. They say zo occupy government. That's an anti Semitic trophy.
Speaker 2: That's just a fact.
Speaker 3: Like there's nothing what is it, ninety five percent of congressmen or or sponsored by APEX, Like there's no conspiracy or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Like the American government is Zionist.
Speaker 3: They're all Zionists, they're all funded Jews, they're all funded by you know, big Zionis lobbies. The whole Zog is not a Zog is a theory like gravity is a theory. I'm saying like that that is is.
Speaker 1: Gonna come up. Yeah, it's insane that that's like I think you two is backed off before, but it would get like strikes from that. It was considered hate speech to say zog, which okay, unfortunately this goes into the dj the FBI. It goes far beyond, you know, just just the politicians, like that's how they'll be good way with things like nine to eleven. I talk back to that peace deal real quick. I didn't know that much about it. I knew they were claiming they were trying to get a deal with Iran, like what were they trying to negotiate? And the fact that they sent three non Americans to negotiate the deal, like what were they even offering?
Speaker 2: There's three? Oh what they weren't offering anything. They were simply stay you denuclearized, stop having a one.
Speaker 3: It eventually got to you literally cannot have a navy. You can't defend yourself at all. It was essentially it is comparable to what we made Germany do with the Treaty of for Siles. Completely basically demilitarized, and then we just like, we'll leave you alone, I guess. And obviously the point is you agree to this deal and then we're gonna bomb the shit out of you. Like that was obvious what they were doing, because they had plans for months before they even planning negotiations to bomb Iran.
Speaker 2: And I Ran just gave them the finger that you know, that's the appropriate way I think you should negotiate with the United States. Just do them to go fuck themselves because they're gonna bomb you anyway. And that's what I Ran did, and then we bombed them. M h.
Speaker 1: You've seen all the people retreating all the old Trump tweets and clips of him being like, no war with the iron a bomb, will want war their Iran, And then here he is doing exactly what he went against. And then you see the MAGA guys being like we always wanted war. They're in like those guys, How embarrassing of a person do you have to be to just change wherever? Wake up? And oh, what's Trump doing today? What opinions are? Could you imagine what even if you respect someone to wake up? And that's what you think, what's Trump gonna to say? Today, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Really bothered.
Speaker 3: What really bothered me was people who are supposedly America first supposedly claimed to be dissonant, right, and they were not only because at first they were counter signaling and saying that, you know, the warrant I ran was bad, But then they were celebrating the death of the Ayatola and they were saying, I think you saw someone posted was like, who's side on your own? And I was like, Iran's and you know, they said they were trying to make fun of me for that, and it's just like, yeah, I support I Ran. I think they're defending themselves. They're doing exactly what I would do, what everyone else would do. They're doing what a rational actor does. And that's that. Like, I don't believe the American government is for the American people. I will oppose what the American government does, of course, because it's detrimental to actual American citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we're we're patriots. We stand up for America. These people aren't representing us, they're representing a foreign country. And you know, I ran standing up to him, and like you said, if you were if I was a leader of around right now, I'd be like, I got to die with dignity or go out swinging or you know, we happened to wear great. But I'm just gonna assume I might die right now and I'm going balls to the wall. Otherwise they're going to just kill you later. He has no choice. He's been backed into a corner. So Trump to think, Oh, I read Trump, The CIA told him what was going to happen and needed anyways. It was like a war that he had to do. That's why I suspect he's blackmail, unless he's just part of the the ball, but I suspect it probably goes beyond that with blackmail. I have a question from the super chat you totally yeah, super chat h Phillyinette again, thank you. What made you read pilled about the juice boxes? It's a good questions made you team very knowledgeable?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, So, oh, I think how I was I thirteen or fourteen and I found out about I think I read two books because it was a they call it the pipeline.
Speaker 3: I found out about race and IQ and stuff like that online. I think I read The Bell Curve and then after that, just slowly taking more information, I found out about Kevin McDonald's Culture of Critique, and then John Meersheimer and Stephen Waltz the Israel Lobby and I read too though.
Speaker 2: I read those two books and it just like it.
Speaker 3: It instantly clicked for me at the age of around thirteen to fourteen years old, and than just ever since then I've done.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad that you know that a thirteen.
Speaker 3: But maybe it's a good Yeah, it's a it's a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing and a curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you realize the attacks like porn and stuff like that hopefully helps you avoid things like that that gets gets a lot of young men. He Bryce Mitchell recently said, you know, every time you're about to do that, just think a jew laughs. That's a good way to to try to beat the A lot of men are struggle and stuff like that. You realize, No, I talked to McDonald recently. Brilliant, brilliant man older now, but it's extremely brilliant. He wrote these books. I'm not sure when you wrote them, like thirty forty years ago, and his views evolved as he was writing him the more he studied. He became one.
Speaker 2: He wrote it, Yes, as he was writing the trilogy.
Speaker 1: Yes so, but that's hold on quick a throat. But to me it seems like went go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was, well, I was gonna do one thing.
Speaker 3: If you have you heard Mark Levin in those types they say they call it Islamo communism, they call it Iran, and people who are against people who support Iran, the Islamic Republic, they call it Islamo communism. And I thought I would bring that. They always call it, say that Islamic communist. I saw someone, a congress woman, post about it the other day I forget her name, about how Iran is the Islamic communist state.
Speaker 2: And there is the truth to that, and a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 3: This is that when the Islamic Revolution happened in nineteen seventy nine, it was a popular front of Islamic fundamentalists and socialists and the biggest socialist party was called the MECH. And what happened was is when you know, the revolution happened, they take power, it becomes an Islamic republic through democratic referendum. The MECH turned against the Islamic Republic and it essentially became a terrorist organization against Iran and it's been ousted from Iran into Albania. But the point that I'm getting at here is that it's in cahoots with America. The State Department works with the MECH, and this is important because of the MECH is a literal Islamic communist party terrorist organization that does gaops against Iran and it works with the CIA. So I thought, you know, it's interesting that like the literal Islamic Communists that Mark Levin and these other neo cons bitch about, that actually exists and it is against the Islamic Republic and works with the US State Department.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad was a Green Beret and instead of Vietnam, they sent him to Iran. He was doing covert operations for the shot. Unfortunately he's passed away. At the time. I didn't like get details, but he was very disillusioned with the American military and always told me never joined the military. He felt like he had done really bad stuff for bad people. And you know, you can have a choice the military, so don't blame him. But he just felt like he was doing truly bad things. And that's I said. I wish I knew more details, but it just shows you we helped install this pupplic government, the Shaw, and they're trying to bring the prince. That prince they must be his son. They're trying to bring back him to rule Iran. Right now, he's literally hanging out with Mariam Alderson. He's at the wall, kissing the wall. It's like, give me a break. This guy's not.
Speaker 2: Going the Shaw.
Speaker 3: See what's interesting is the Shah becoming a popular figure and like being not a popular He's not at all popular in Iran, even amongst the Iranian dissidents. In Iran, they want a secular republic. They do not want the Shaw back. They just want to destroy the Islamic Republic. What's interesting about the Shaw is like that was not the popular figurehead of like what would replace the Ayatola if there is regime change?
Speaker 2: What the plan was they We worked with the Mech.
Speaker 3: You know, the Mech was the popular dissonant party that would work with America to do gayops against Iran.
Speaker 2: The Shaw was never in the.
Speaker 3: Question that only the Shah has only made a comeback literally since the Trump administration. And you know, we can go into the history of the Shah and why the Islamic Republic exists and what was the Islamic Revolution. There's a reason why anti Americanism is so central to the Islamic Republic's ideology, and it's because in nineteen fifty three, America and Britain worked, you know, in an effort coud the Prime minister of the time, Muhammad Mosadek, because he wanted to nationalize of Iran's oil, which was controlled by the British at the time, so they could the Prime minister and you know, installed the puppet government, which was the Shot and the Shah was extremely pro American. He was the Iran was the only country to sell the West all because the Arab States had done essentially a self imposed embargo on the West for supporting Israel during the yam Kapoor War after the Yngkpoor War, so Iran was the only country who would sell the West all after that. And the population just hated it. It was undemocratic, it was unpopular. They were extremely pro America in pro Israel, which was something that is actually not a popular sentiment in countries outside of the West, and so they revolted against the government. And ever since then, ever since nineteen seventy nine, America has sanctioned, which is a form of economic warfare against the Islamic Republic. And so every time, you know, they call America the Great Satan or they say death to America, you have to ask what did America do?
Speaker 2: Because I ran really hasn't done anything to America that was not in post you.
Speaker 3: Know, that was not in an act of some type of self defense, that was not against American aggression. So you always have to ask what did America do, and at the base of it, what America did, which is cooing in nineteen fifty three, the Prime Minister is the reason why the Islama Republic exists in the first place.
Speaker 2: It was a revolt against American intervention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I said, I really wish I would have like quiz my dad and got the exact details the time on like I shout a dad, I don't care who. Obviously, he was helping keep this all in check these you know, he felt it was very bad, so he was helping keep us in mind. The people said they had enough enough and revolted, and that's why, Yeah, they call us great Satan, but they don't actually do anything to harm or attack us. It's like, yeah, they were always bombing them recently. It was a little separate note, but there's something that's never seen this covering. We're not sure why it should be. Should have been a big deal. The Masade. We're pretending like they were CIA agents and they were in Pakistan paying rebels with cash to go and do terror attacks in Iran, so Iran would think it was America and retaliate. It's like they're always doing these false flags and this is you can look this up. This one hundred percent provable. It's like a known thing, but it never gets covered. Have you heard about that one? It's like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: What you're talking about.
Speaker 3: The Massad doing psyops to get America involved in stuff is very common.
Speaker 2: The Lavan affairs another example of that, which was in Egypt. People say, that's what the USS Liberty was.
Speaker 3: I think that's a little bit more compon located, but the and what I mean by that is like they bombed the So the US Celeberty is actually a really tricky subject because people think Israel bombed the USS Liberty and to blame it on the Egypt. No, they bombed it as an attack because it was a spy ships. Like seeing what Israel was doing in Egypt, and Israel saw the ship and they were like, we're just gonna sucking attack it.
Speaker 2: Like it was not like a gay op thing.
Speaker 3: That was just essentially, yeah, we're gonna attack this ship to keep America in the dark about what we're actually doing to Egyptians. That's what the US. But then like that was a plan massade, gay op to get America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that during that day, they were doing massacres and they're doing they're killing women, children, raping them. They were doing absolute disgusting things that day, and the ship was picking that up and they sent them out, sent out to attack an American ship, you know, and I've been who was that day? He suffered his whole life. They game m a gag order with the threat basically of death penalty if he spoke about it. It wasn't until I think he said ten fifteen years later that he saw someone else mention it. You know, he said, he got he started shaking, and then he got the courage, felt like he had to go and speak up. And he was mostly ignored until the last the last couple of years. Like he told me, I was the first big podcast have on I don't think my podcast is that big, especially in the time it was like really small. And he says like, thank you so much. You know, he still texted me and thanks me for like talking to him because he'd been ignored for all these years. Can you imagine you're trying to be like Israel tactics and everyone's like, oh, shut up, you anti Semite. It's just like they killed how many they killed that day? I think thirty four Americans the exact numbers. They killed a lot, injured hundreds. They tried leaving the city. They tried leaving it out there so it would sink. They didn't want to deal with it, but eventually it kept floating, so they had to come in and rescue it.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely well, speaking of the bombing, after I ran, oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: To say that's our enemy, not I ran. Imagine if I ran did that, people would be furious, ready to go to war, and I was supported, then I'd be like, all right, let's go get these fuckers. You know, they just bombed American ship. Now bomb American ship. Yeah, self defense. Now they're just defending themselves. So anything it's like they do, now, like what do you expect they have no choice. But they initially bombed a ship like that, I'd be like, yeah, let's go to war with them, but it's Israel. It was in the paper for one days, then it was covered up.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: People were actually a lot of people were calling for Iran to do pre emptive strikes on American ships because it was obvious that America was.
Speaker 2: Getting ready to go strike Iran. And they did it, which was on purpose because Iran this has to be a defense you know, it has to be a defensive war for Iran, right, they cannot throw the first punch, and so they waited for American to strike, and then not only did America strike, but in a you know, in a joint effort with Israel.
Speaker 3: So another thing when people, because a lot of people try to do the whole thing about like, you know, let the you know, Israel and Iran fight it out.
Speaker 2: This isn't our business. Well, it is.
Speaker 3: Our business because not only do we fund Israel this strike and what we're currently doing is a joint operation that is America.
Speaker 2: With Israel doing it.
Speaker 3: So it is completely our business and we just should not be doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you think our military bases have any purpose in the Middle East, or they just there to serve Israel. I feel like shutting them down might be a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, a lot of them have just been blown to fucking bits, so I don't know how much of how much of them gonna be left.
Speaker 3: But you know, the uh, yeah, it's not popular the countries where we have these bases and do not want them. And we know that because when they're getting bombed, the people are celebrate them getting bombed, and there's just no reason for them to be there. So I would, you know, just completely, I don't, you know, I don't want there is a popular belief even on our side of things, like America should still be a big, vast.
Speaker 2: Empire that has influence over the world. I don't. I actually don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I agree with pap Ukenan that we should be a republic and not an empire and strictly focused on our own business and be more isolationist. I don't really want to have all these military bases all over Europe and all over the Middle East.
Speaker 2: I don't really want that. I don't. I don't think we should just be there. There's no reason for us to be there.
Speaker 1: I yeah, for the most part, I agree. I think there is a time and place when America should get involved with foreign stuff, but for the most part we shouldn't. You know, look at every war we've been in recently, we too much lost them. All cost trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives, millions of non American lives. We just know in Afghanistan, no better example were there twenty years we left Caliban tik back over, you know. Same thing with Vietnam, Korea, Like, none of these wars we win. You know, even in Iraq, I guess we got rid of sad On and put a different government in there, but they're no better, if not worse. I don't believe, for example.
Speaker 3: Of how much evil we did with Syria, Like Syria is a prime example of US literally just allying with terrorists to ow a legitimate government, but Sir alisad like I can't, I can't describe like how evil what we did in Syria was like we just lied another What's interesting is they always used the whole they're gasing their own people excuse like it's I don't know, it could even predate Hitler, but ever since Hitler in the Holocaust, like it's a Saddam Hussein gassed gas people, but she saw gas people like they always used the whole gassing thing and that just bullshit doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yet, faked the gas. I don't remember this because it was years ago. I went into details of it. No, Glenn Greenwald covered it. A few other people covered it, you know, Tucker carl eventually got it on there. Tuck Carlson, you know, he's one of the few guys probably why he got fired from Fox News. But he basically faked a gas tack and then Trump went in and bombed him. Thankfully, back then he was better and didn't do four game change becu they wanted.
Speaker 2: But back then Trump was eventually led to a game change, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Trump was clearly a worst president this term than last. You know, I don't think he was great the first term like some people, but he's clearly gotten or in my opinion, he's gotten much worse.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because it's all or nothing now, right, because of how unpopular Israel is, specifically in That's why that's why it was a big rush to do the strikes now because the midterms are coming up, right, and there's a there's people in Congress that really don't want to do that shit. You know, mass He's doing really good stuff right now in my opinion. And also we can go a little bit of this. But I think they're throwing the midterms own purpose. I think the Republicans want to lose the midterms.
Speaker 1: Specifically, I think they're going to get brutalized. But why do you think they're trying to get it on purpose?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the whole the way that the American government works is specifically to keep the House and the Senate divided so the electing party during the general election can't get their agenda done. Right, Like what Trump ran on was an anti war position. He said he was going to end the war in Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 2: He he kind of did say that he would not bomb Iran, and he ran own stuff that was popular, like bringing jobs back right and doing mass deportations. All that stuff is extremely popular. But the Jews who control America can't have that happen.
Speaker 3: But there's no excuse for Trump not to get this done because he has the Supreme Court, the House, and the Senate, and he's the president.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So when I say that, I think they want to lose them on purpose. Then that creates the excuse, we can't get the agenda done because the House and the Senate is divided, we can't go we can't get anything through Congress. That excuse does not exist when you do have the House in the Senate.
Speaker 2: So they're just throwing it on purpose.
Speaker 3: So the next two years of the administration they can use the excuse of, well, Congress's divided, we can't get anything done.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think during the ice protests, I think you had some abuse to me. I can't reme for sure. Remember the expeut the people and everyone was mad at me for saying this isn't a good thing for I don't think goverment agencies should ever kill American citizens. That should be simple. But also this is going to be used to not do deportations. Trump doesn't want deportations. They're going to use that for the bad optics. People like, oh, I don't care about optics. I'm like, well you should, because nothing's going to get done. They're going to use that as an excuse. I've been you both got tacked visually for that, and we're both right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because what came out of it. The Trump administration completely cut and they've essentially completely pulled out Minneapolis. As that happened.
Speaker 3: The whole point of the being in Minneapolis in the first place was to do bullshit like this essentially tacked you know, theatrics and performative violence and things of that nature. And also you have to remember a lot of the people, a lot of people in ICE are not trained what they should be. They cut the time to now it used to be I forget how many days, but now it's like forty seven days to fully trained.
Speaker 2: To be which because he's the forty seventh president, that's.
Speaker 1: Insane to be Like an officer carried a gun, you should need like at least a year of training, and there should have to be hand to hand martial arts training. Like whenever I watch police shootings, ninety percent of the time, it's just because they're incompetent with like any type of martial arts training. You know, like, yeah, a lot of times these guys are attacking the police and stuff. So it's a two way street. But like these cops should be able to handle people. Well, the Ice one, you know, the guy had already had his gun taken away and he shot him, and you could say Yeah, you used to. Maybe they should have to like train some like high intent situations a lot more. You guys, they don't really do any like serious training, so they don't do anyse situations. And like some of these Black Lives matter was going on. You see the guy, he would just like fall over when the guy would touch him. It's like, dude, learn to fight a little bit. George Floyd's a good example. They were trying to put Floyd in the car and he was like resisting and they didn't know what to do. So I laid him on the ground. Bro. Like if two guys they got a little bit of digit grain, they'd easily just be able to like manipulate his body. Just be like, relax, George, Relax, get him in the car. There would have been no problem. Wouldn't have had half the country burn, they wouldn't have gone to jail. I mean, obviously think it was ridiculous. They were way over prosecuted, but it was it was bad pleasing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I I think I agree with that. I don't think that they killed George Flood.
Speaker 1: I think I agree with you there. I agree with you it was a.
Speaker 3: Fit in all over dose, But I do think it was still it was still a little bit of a mismanagement on this on their part when it comes to that.
Speaker 2: Uh, and there is no I mean, I think it is because right wingers feel like they always have to defend law enforcement, and that is mostly due to Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 3: They always have to feel like they have to defend law enforcement because this, that and the other just partisan ideological nonsense.
Speaker 2: But it's very clear two things. And one's very clear that was unjustified. But number two, the government hates you. Like I try to convince these people constantly, like every like, the government hates you. They're not doing stuff for you. They don't care what you want. They're actively ethnically replacing you through immigration. They're going and killing your own people, starting wars. So they don't like you.
Speaker 3: Nothing they ever do will help you, And so there's no business. You have no business being cheerleaders for them, especially when they kill.
Speaker 2: An American citizen that was obviously unjustified.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like the Christians that love the Jews like it's weird, like the Americans that love their government. It's like, no, our government hates us. They work against us. You know that seam files kind of show I'm not sure if you spent much time going to those, but they kind of show there's a class of people that's working above the government. Mostly of them have to be Jewish, not all of them, but the majority of them, maybe all the top ones. They're kind of working above the government. The DOJ is working for them, the presidents working for them. They're going out to the presidents of Saudi Arabia, the big people in Dubai. It's like there's this international mafia. In Jeffrey Epstein's own words, I work for the Rothschilds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's what you hear.
Speaker 3: I here's a prime example of the Epstein stuff. A lot of people when it comes to more conspiracy theorist types and they point to like people who are really in control of stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, Alex Jones does it. They always point to Bill Gates. Then if you look in the Epstein files, it's very clear that Epstein has sexual blackmail owned Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: The name is redacted, we don't know what it's seventy essentially said you have I know you have an STD and also you know your situation you have with redacted will stay between me and you. So Epstein has something Bill Gates probably, well I don't, I don't wanna, you know, I have.
Speaker 2: To be careful what I said because you know, it is a little bit more speculative. But you guys like Epstein has Epstein had something owned Bill Gates like that is very clear in the email.
Speaker 3: So even people who other people think are in control of things we see in the Epstein files, even those guys work for someone someone like Bill Gates, Epstein had blackmail on them.
Speaker 1: M hm, no, it's it like a lot of stuff I kind of assumed, but the file showed me even a level beyond like I was maybe under believing it. Like the more extreme conspiracy people were right with all the insane shit and these Internet when you're when you're.
Speaker 3: An anti semi like your your level, like you know, you get almost like one for one hundred percent vindicated on most things, on things, but it's no.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. And there's lots of weird science stuff in there too that no one's really talking. He was a transhumanist, yeah, they were, and they were to me, it seems like they were doing this, you know probably if this is a ranch. He wasn't a talker. He was breeding farms. He was talking about, this is the guy who discovered Nanderthal. Somehow he discovered like he had some of the UH genome left, and you was talking about sequencing it, bringing it back as a real live Neanderthal. The stuff like all over the files and everyone. I was like, Oh, you're a crazy conspiracy theorist. It's like Epstein wasn't a talker. He went out and did things, and he was talking about doing this stuff. And I wouldn't be surprised, I said, transhumanists, they're not doing things. Weird things with like babies trying to live forever. He's all kinds of weird.
Speaker 3: Thing they were interested in doing is creating some type of Mischling super race.
Speaker 2: Like I think that's what they were trying to because you know, the most of the perpetrators were Jewish, and I'm pretty sure all of the victims were gentiles. Yes, and they were into gene manipulation and shit like that. It's kind of obvious to me that they were trying to do some weird type of Mischling super race kind of things. Building saying gentile.
Speaker 1: He was openly saying that he wanted to see the planet with his DNA, like he had some kind of super DNA. This isn't he was trying to buy babies. He was talking about getting you know, ten twenty pregnant at a time at the ranch. This is all over the files. This isn't just making stuff up. It's all over there. And they said this guy likely was doing it, you know. And there are girls that say he took their baby. Those are those are accusations. But when you have a couple of those accusations, all this other stuff very likely could be true. People like a lot of problems. A lot of these people make these accusations are a little messed up because they've been so badly abused as a kid, so easy to tack so you can tax their credibility by beying like, oh, she's a little crazy, And it's like, well, maybe she's a little crazy because this tough's true.
Speaker 2: She's been raped her whole life, you know. Like that's the people.
Speaker 3: They call it Epstein's skeptics, people who deny the Epstein stuff.
Speaker 2: People coming to my mind right now are like Michael Tracy and whatnot.
Speaker 3: They try to they try to discount the eyewitnesses and the stories that these people tell.
Speaker 2: The victims and.
Speaker 3: They go, well, look they're they're crazy, this and that and the other onorl It's like, yeah, they're probably crazy because they've been raped in abuse for a good chunk of their life. That probably does something to your psyche that probably makes you imagine things and forget a couple of things. I mean, I've never been abused like that, but I could probably assume I wouldn't. I would not be in all in the head if I had to go through something like that.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's and it damages the people so bad. That's why people get so angry at anyone that harms children. You know, Like I'm a father. It's absolutely disgusting. You know, I would want to destroy and hurt the harmonies people the most vicious way possible. It's true evil because the kid is innocent and take him and harm them. And you know, a lot of moren't kids. A lot of the ones that Epstein seemed to be into and Trump were like like twelve to seventeen that seemed to be like Trump or Epstein in particular, Trump seemed to like them young too. There's even that the thing where like, hey, we have something common. We like them young, and you know, people make the argument like, oh, that's not not a kid. Well, thirteen's pretty damn young. You know, maybe it's past puberty, but that seemed to be Epstein seemed to like him just past puberty. That that's what he would have Glene Maxwell out recruiting and other recruiters, most of which were females, which is quite interesting. It shows you you got to be careful around females too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: Subject is one thing. Then we'll fitch back to Iran.
Speaker 2: Say there's some still, there's still some stuff I want to talk about, Iran.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: One more thing that will fitsch back is Ian Ian Chong Ian Miles Chong. You know who that is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, this is awesome thing. We'll get back to herrn Galline Maxwell was the number one moderator of Reddit for like ten years old move and then he had to get her permission to become also one of the top moderators, so she gave him permissions. They worked together at Reddit. You know. I called him out on that, and he goes, you're just jealous, Jake, that I was friends with these important people and you never were.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wow, I would never be jealous to me, I would never like nobody, I would not be jealous to be friends with these people.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't believe. He couldn't believe he said that. Anyways, No, there's some things I want to touch on, Ran, But let me say what some things you want to hit because there's no we.
Speaker 3: Can synthesize these to the abuse of children. We're talking about the abuse of children, right well, Israel bombed a school and I ran that killed one hundred and sixty school children, schoolgirls. So it's like, you know, we can synthesize those two things together. America and Israel did that. And this is something I want to tell like, actually, uh, lock in on because they're doing the same hasbara talking points they did with the Palestine situation. Because when I think, do you remember when Israel bombed that Baptist hospital and I believe it was.
Speaker 1: In godege hospitals. I remember a few, but I think you know what you're talking about, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Baptist one. They said that it was Hamas or oh wait, I don't think they said it was as they said it was like some random it was. They said, we didn't do it. They did it. They bombed their own hospital, and it's like, well, that makes no sense. And they're saying the same thing with Iran. They're saying, I ran bombed their own school. That makes no sense. Obviously you did this. And it's because I think they did it on.
Speaker 3: Purpose, because I hear totally about how because they talked constantly about how precise their strikes are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you precisely killed those children hundred like one hundred and six.
Speaker 1: Steel intentional too. And it's sick. You know, most iron missiles are actually hitting military targets. Have you noticed that? And they're hitting schools and hospitals. It's like it is just sick, sick and demonic. I'm sick of these mark levines and being Shapiros telling me I'm not an American.
Speaker 3: Yes, and they killed also when they killed the eye total, they killed his three year old granddaughter, one of his granddaughters as well.
Speaker 2: Have you seen I mean, what a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful white looking baby.
Speaker 2: You know, it was very white. I was going to say that she had green eye.
Speaker 1: A very Aryan looking baby.
Speaker 2: That's what Iran is, the land of the land of the Arians.
Speaker 1: That is true. They're they're Aryans. People say otherwise they don't know their facts, the Aryan people, and it's like Israel is not these people people.
Speaker 2: They're very when people think that Israel's filled and see this. This also touches into the Epstein stuff because you're not hearing A big talking point during the Iraq War was the military industrial complex and we were doing this stuff for old that was the big talking point, and you're not hearing that much anymore. The narrative is now the true one. They hid during Iranq with these phony talking points. What you mostly saw on the left is that this is actually for Israel.
Speaker 3: This ties into the Epstein stuff as well, because it was Noam Chomsky who was one of the biggest pushers of it's the it's this military industrial complex, it's oil, it's not Israel.
Speaker 2: And we know that that guy was also in the Epstein files.
Speaker 3: He was essentially the left wing Steve Bannon, if you would, that's what that's what Nolam chomps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they control these alternative movements. That's important. There's also there's an email almost all the emails are actually missing between you know, for two years, around nine to eleven but right after nine to eleven asking Glenn Maxwell she wanted to serve on the Shadow Commission, which is the shadow commission of the Official Night eleven Commission. And the guy who wrote that, he's a conspiracy guy who writes books about these like JFK. I think nine to eleven after this where he takes it and he misleads the people. There's no no mention of Israel or the Jewish people, so they get these conspiracy theories. Same thing with the JFK movies. There's really I made it. Because they know people don't have conspiracies, they take the conspiracies and mislead them.
Speaker 2: Same thing, same thing, JFK assassination. They always try to do these.
Speaker 3: Oh well nine eleven was actually like a bush thing or the JFK assassination.
Speaker 2: That was the mafia. No, this was Israel. This was Israel.
Speaker 3: And even with the mafia, you get into the mafia, the mafia was largely a Jewish thing. There obviously was an Italian mafia, but that's been completely overblown because of Hollywood, which most to distracts you from the fact, specifically in Chicago, that Jews dominated the mafia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it. Obviously Italian mafia was real, like you said, but the Jewish mafia was the godfather, the Mayor Lanski. And the way I see it is they came in, they busted up the Italian mafia, and the Jewish mafia kind of infiltrated our government. One way was through Jaegar Hoover. They had blackmail on him, apparently he was a gay man. In that time, being gay was extremely frowned upon, and they had them doing gay as a dress too. If I believe cross and gay Jesus makes it worse good as your generate behavior. And then they could control them that they've used black mail for years they did in Syria, Eli Cohen, I wonder you know Epstein was tied into all these golf leaders too. I don't know if this is black mail or money, but this guy is tied in with all these people, and the golf has been a complete embarrassment, like the whole more Muslims needs to be, you know, guys like me and you have called out our leaders, you know, white white Americans, but you don't see that very much with these Sunni Muslims. And I've been a little disappointed. Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of the I mean, listen, I love there's plenty of suonies I like, I'm not gonna say it, but there's a specific organization that's Sunny that I'm a big fan. I'm a big fan. I'm a big fan of I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: Say but but yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: They're SUNI They're they're good, and there's some good Sunies out there, but the good God Saudi Arabia and the UAE Egypt as well, they're they're they're bad.
Speaker 2: Like I'm gonna tell you they're bad.
Speaker 3: But it's it's a specific type of Sunies that I really don't like, which is sponsored by Saudi Arabia, these radical wahabists. This is where the crazy jihad terrorism comes from, which is sponsored by Saudi Arabia, Israel, and the United States, and that's where you get most terrorist attacks coming from. Now you might see an increase of Islamic terrorist attacks like you saw in Austin, but.
Speaker 2: That's because we just killed essentially where is the pope to Shia Islam. So that's a little bit more different.
Speaker 1: Kil it is obviously gonna cause blowback now that makes you specifying it. But it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like, listen, if you killed the like if America declared war on the Vatican and killed the Pope, you would see a.
Speaker 2: Lot of radical Catholic terrorist attacks. Like that is what would happen. You just killed the Ayahtola, you're gonna you might see an increase of Shia Islam terrorist attacks. And that is essentially because the foreign policy of the United States leads to terrorism against its domestic population. That is an American policy. So and that's why, and that's why these people are brought in, they are brought into calls havoc. That then justifies, you know, terrorizing more wars against these nations because we don't know how many people come from these nations. It is a never ending cycle.
Speaker 1: Some are some are I'm sure real radicalized. Other ones are flat out false flags.
Speaker 2: Oh, I agree with you.
Speaker 3: A lot of them are false flags, yes, yes, yes, but a lot of them are just the false flag is the fact that they're here and they're doing it in the first place, like that's about.
Speaker 1: Their countries and they bring them over here.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that's a never ending cycle, right.
Speaker 3: The the wars justify immigration and the immigration justifies the war like that's the never ending because then oh, these immigrants from these countries are radical, and then you know they they kill our population. And then so that means that since they're coming from these countries, they're sending their terroists here, then we have to declare a warld in the country.
Speaker 2: It's a never ending cycle.
Speaker 1: I agree. So why don't people put in some questions too or super chatskeet priority, But I'm gonna answer some regular questions. I usually don't go live, so I might as well chat with audience a little bit in a few minutes. But uh, some other important point. There's so many points of this. There's a bunch of things like well, yeah, like Saudi Arabia's has been embarrassing, you know, like him being all over the epscene files. They had a picture of them together. Initially AI was saying there was this campaign from Saudi Arabia to say this is AI photo, this is aiphoto, and Groc started saying it was Then I pulled up the emails of them talking about the photo he just took with NBS and then put that in there, and then Groc all of a sudden, like oh, okay, this is a real photo. Shows you there. They're gonna start using these campaigns and start tricking people into thinking real photos or ai.
Speaker 3: You know, you bring up a good point with like the Sunni Shia divide, and like how there's fractions of the Muslim world and those divides usually become too who sides with Israel and who sides with.
Speaker 2: Iran and Hasbellah in Palestine. It's very similar to the Christian world. You know, we have the Evangelicals who love Israel, and then you have the Catholics, like that one lady who was just fired from the Trump administration calling out Israel. And then you also have in the East you have the Orthodox who are not very friendly towards it, well, especially the ones like literally in the Middle East, those Orthodox, but they fucking hate Israel. But also in Russia with the Russian.
Speaker 3: Orthodox, you know, they they're not too friendly, they're not too supportive of Israel. So it's a very similar situation when you get into Abrahamic religion, specifically Islam and Christianity, how these sects divide themselves amongst each other and it eventually breaks down into you get to the core of the reason most of them are in just in the pockets of Israel and do this type of fractionalism to get the people divided so you can't actually see Hey, like this is in Israeli gaya.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know studio Muslims are watching and you're not actually attacking you. We just want you to do better, like we've sacrificed.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not attacking.
Speaker 1: Christians be doing more than you. You know, right, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: If you're I mean, we have the same problem. There's plenty of white Christians. I just love Israel. It's like, yeah, like my people do it too. Your people are like it's we all have a similar problem. We all have the same problem.
Speaker 1: But I don't think these like rulers have been attacked enough. I haven't seen the Sunni Muslims criticizing like NBS that much. I'm not sure who rules. I'm not sure who even rules Dubai. I've actually trained with some of the sheikhs and I've been to Abu Dhabi with the sheikhs there before, which great guy, a nice guy. I'm not going to criticize them at all. But it's like like these guys need to do more I probably go to these countries now. I've made good money going to these Middle Eastern countries, but I've burned all my bridges there, I think. But whatever, I gotta speak truth. It's like, can't put Israel now, can't cut to Saudi Arabia, I can't go back to Dubai and Abadabi. But it's like truth is more important.
Speaker 2: One Muslim that does come into my mind who's been very critical of the Arab leaders is uh is it Daniel Pikachu?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that his name?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I did an interview with it with an age.
Speaker 3: He did a whole documentary about about how Saudi Arabia does really fuck shut. So he's uh, he I think he has. But yeah, I agree with you. And it's even in like some of the circles we we're in people. You know, we're always attacking the Evangelical Christians and America and these Zionis Christian leaders rarely do design this.
Speaker 2: Muslims get uh.
Speaker 1: Get you know, Yeah, they don't get the heat fat finger get their you know, finger.
Speaker 2: Gets pointed at them. That's very rare. It doesn't really happen that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Daniel ter became like six months ago, and I had people for it trying to tell me, oh, don't cancel. He's anti white, and I'm like, well, I'll just talk to him about it. But he didn't see me when I talked to him, asked him about that, and he's like, I've made some criticism of the white people, but you know, you can't you criticize every race, and they're like valid criticisms. He's like, not anti white. I'm sitting here talking to you. It's like, okay. It seemed like he was genuine in that. People just get so criticism whatsoever. But we did some criticism sometimes, you know, we're being the slaves to the Jays.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You know, when usually like the primary country, if you're like a if you're like pro white or a nationalist or something of that nature, usually the primary contradiction would be fighting multiculturalism, fighting the left, things of that nature. But you can't do that when you're in an occupied government, right, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't go after who you think would be your enemies when your entire government is controlled by a hostile.
Speaker 2: And hostile entity. So I think you have to take care of that situation. That is really the Jewish problem before we could even think to start, you know, dealing with immigration, dealing with the left, stuff like that. You can't deal with that stuff until you deal with.
Speaker 3: The source of why these things are even a problem in the first place, which is a very large Jewish lobby.
Speaker 1: Even like a lot of the things like as simple as like BLM and black crime. Now obviously that's not all them, but they're the ones the sorols is putting these dash It's like, so it is connected all this. It'd be easier to solve that problems without this money and influence pushing that too. You know, you go back to the NAACP, they all Jews.
Speaker 2: That was all Jews. But like the Keving McDonald has some really good stuff about the civil rights movement, and I think it's the seventh chapter or eight chapter of his book Culture of Critique. He goes just all into detail about the Jewish leaders and the Jewish money that was. I mean even mlk's fucking speech writer was a Jew.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's like even the correct like from the top down, the Jews are in control, completely in control of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have a black guy on to cover that topic. So and he hit me up wanting to cover that, and I'm like, that's a great topic, so sure, I'm down any other points you want to hit on. Uh. I mean, there's a lot in the Iraq War before Iran war before we open up some questions.
Speaker 4: Well the only the last I mean, just to hammer the point down about the war with Iran, it just seems to me that like this narrative that Iran is getting just that shit kicked in is not true.
Speaker 2: They're killing people that really do not matter.
Speaker 3: That much when it comes to the stability of the state and the actual military effort that I Ran is doing right now, while while I Ran is hitting the bases, uh, and they're hitting these bases with no real pushback there. These bases have essentially been evacuated and they've gone to hotels and they're just tacking the shit out of the hotels and the bases.
Speaker 2: So to me, when I see I'm just gonna restate it again. When I see Trump saying I'm open to negotiations, that means that we've bitten off more that we can choose. We are kind of fucked right now, like we It's not going too well for them, and I.
Speaker 3: Applaud I ran for their effort, and I hope they keep doing what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to me, it seems like this rallied them up. Like I said earlier, rallied them up a lot more serious and fierce and just killing when leader is not gonna stop them. They're in a corner. They have no choice. I think they are going to take a lot of casualties and some suffering. But what else are they gonna do? You know, they have they're in. They have no choice but to fight or die trying. So I see this war, I don't know where I see you going to vimeo. It's obviously it's gonna be hard to beat America. Well, I guess we lost to the Taliban, so it's not that hard. But it's yeah, I don't know where I see this going. I don't know if you know it's like China going to help them at all with weapons. Don't they just closed off? Probably not, I don't think so either. No one wants to mess with the US and stuff, and they did just close off that straight or like a lot of the oil, that could be interesting. Yes, it'll probably caused a lot of financial problems around the world, and we'll see what comes of that. No, I don't really know what, uh, I don't. I don't know where the war's going. I hope it ends soon somehow, but it's hard to see how because I Ran can't negotiate a deal at this point, or will just comment a couple months and try to assassinate some more people. They have to string this war on in at least for a couple of months and cause pain. I mean, if I was the leader that I'd be thinking at least maybe there's a different way. But I don't see any other way, do you not really? Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not into I'm not into the game of making predictions because then if I'm wrong, everyone will give me shit about it. So what I'll say is what I if if I was Iran, I would just not give up at all. I would not give them any wiggle room nothing. I would just keep the foot on the gas. And what I think might happen is Trump does basically what he always does. Was just happened, which is what happened during the Twelve Day War. You know, you throw up the white flag and then you just act like you won the whole thing because you killed a couple of people right, But in reality, what happened is they didn't at all destroy their nuclear capabilities.
Speaker 3: They maybe pushed it back by a month and I ran penetrated the Iron Dome. So that's what happened. During the Twelve Day War. We essentially admitted defeat and then declared that we won.
Speaker 2: And something similar might happen here.
Speaker 3: I don't know, But what I'm seeing right now with Iran, I'm satisfied.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't see them stopping without causing tremendous in the Middle East. It would be like it would be suicide if they did, because otherwise, if they do, like then we'll look at that weakness and attack them again because we've shown that our word means nothing, Israel's word means.
Speaker 2: The negotiations with the United States mean zero.
Speaker 3: Anytime they offer up to that, you just flip them the bird because all they're trying to do is to get you to agree to something.
Speaker 2: They don't bomb you anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's sad. As someone who loves my country so much, I would like to see this change or like some real patriotic Americans take our country back. It's gonna be tough, as we can see, it's it's so deep when it goes above the presidents. But I do think it's possible there is. There is an awakening happening too. People are saying, screw this. Trump's not that popular anymore. This war had twenty two percent. I think it went slightly up after he bombed them because these mag tards. It just you know, as soon as he does something, they're going to one hundred percent automatically follow it. But you do see his base slipping off. It's slowly falling apart. It's getting like you got to be almost retarded to be defendent from right.
Speaker 3: And I think in the literally in the first time American history, Americans are more sympathetic to Palestinians than they are Israel, for example. Right, so there's a huge shift in public opinion and that and Israel relies on the United States for its existence.
Speaker 2: That's something that's not sustainable.
Speaker 3: And that is a big reason why they are going through and hurrying up and doing this stuff in Iran because they want regime change. Right, they won't regime change, they want the death to these long as republic. And I think I don't think they're gonna stop there. I think eventually they're gonna start looking towards Turkey.
Speaker 1: They're already talking about it. Yes, Turkey is the next Iran, Yes, yes, yes, you can never satisfy.
Speaker 2: The point is Israel's wants to become the hedgemond of the region, so they don't have to rely on support from the United States anymore. So they really don't have to worry about like Americans essentially waking up to the fact that they Israel evil.
Speaker 1: And I don't think they're turn it around. Yeah, they've bought Paramount TikTok there is. They are saying this the Eighth Front War. They're saying there's a major problem, the losing America. They're declaring war on us, me and you, the American citizens. They've declared war on a war of our minds. They're putting in their training the AI with chatbots. They already own you know, YouTube, Google, Facebook, Instagram. They've let a lot go out, but they're gonna crack this down, I think soon. So there is a war. You know. The the education, the education has to has every school has to cover the Holocaust, but not the not the Russian Holocaust, just the one with those gas chambers. I'm for sure they were real. Since we're on YouTube, people are seeing that though that that conversation you're still getting new existantly for that conversation, but they're not going to be able to keep that conversation, uh locked up. Like I remember I had a debate on that like two a year and a half ago, and it was like no one was talking about it at all, and I saw someone else was doing abate like an a fairly mainstream show. Wasn't huge, but their debating if that that thing was real or not. It's like, wow, people are starting to have this discussion and it's changing fast. It's moving quick where I look like, you know, I never used Facebook and stuff. I just started a Facebook. I figured I should for the thing, but it's like all over there Instagram. A lot of times ideas are shaped on Twitter, but that it seeps out to these other places. Twitter is actually here.
Speaker 2: Is what is where the filter is? Right, Twitter is You'd say that the take is given on Twitter and it gets filtered out to everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is why it's important even though it's not not as big as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok. But ideas or fought, you know, ideas the battlefield or fought there and these you know Israel and stuff understands this. Sorry, they have the Hesbro, the propaganda. They don't care if something's true. They have these propaganda manuals they send to people talking points. They pay, they pay. It's getting harder for them to buyer to buy people though, are influencers, like, look who they have. They have the worst influencers now they have like Barry Weiss. There's that gay black guy. Can't remember his name.
Speaker 2: Girls, I can't stand that guy.
Speaker 1: He's he's such a loser. I was at my I was going to film an episode my podcast is that. The guy Sean Kelly films there too, And a film crew shot up, like fifteen camera, huge professional film crew, and I was walking in with Dan Blasaria and we're like, oh, it's interesting, and they're waiting for him that's obviously propped up. No real crew is trying to as any interest.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of anyone be like, hey, my favorite, who do you think you want? You do you get your takes from this gay black guy that loves Israel? Like I've never I've never heard that not popular.
Speaker 1: You don't think it was organic, that giant film crew they had for him. It was just so funny. We're like, oh, it's a celebrity here, We're thinking, They're like, oh no, it's this guy. Just shows how much money they are putting insane amounts of money to these people. But the fact that anyone's getting slaughtered. I mean, Charlie Kirk's a good example of this. He was starting to I don't think it was for the right reasons, but I think he was starting to turn because he was getting attacked by the young people everywhere he went, and then he was also losing some donors, which is why right before he got shot in the neck he said, I have no choice but to turn on Israel.
Speaker 3: And you can even look at people like Tucker Carlson or Candace Owns. You know, I don't agree with everything that they say. I have contentions, some contentions with them, but it is.
Speaker 2: Certainly true that these are really big people that have a very large audience, and they are not friendly towards Israel at all. And Puente is getting more popular, you get there's certainly.
Speaker 3: A shift in public opinion regarding this specific topic. And a big reason why these people are as big as they are is because they're the ones that will talk about it like that is a huge source of the popularity.
Speaker 1: No, it's true, the popularity, and I got you know, I was in this early and it it was a little scary early when you know, things have changed a lot. I kept getting strikes all the time, but I felt it was the truth and had to speak out of it. But then I see guys like Tucker Candace jump in and I'm thankful for anyone on my side, and I don't care. So I see people attacking Candace being like things aren't. I don't watch her show, so I have no opinion. Oh she got things wrong, and like I don't. Maybe she does, maybe she doesn't. I don't have an opinion on this. But she's waking up women, waking up women are crazy. She's waking up you know, black people. She's doing way more good than harm to letting people know who the real enemy is. So I'm not gonna sit there and attack Candace own she got one thing wrong. It's it's ridiculous. I think that's an organized campaign. Did you see when it was that last week there was all the you know, like twenty big influencers called her like a demon and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like so shows there's attacking these people, but we're winning regardless. It was when some people say, oh, they're letting it through. I don't think so. I just think they were so evil in Palestine. What they did was so horrific that people just started speaking up because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that. The reason why, specifically, the reason why there's been such a big ship and this is one reason why why I'm a big fan of the organization. I will say because we're on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Is because all of October seventh, like that is that is when that shift in the narrative, you know, happened.
Speaker 2: That's when people started waking up to what was happening. Was right after October seventh, when Israel started doing their genocide exactly.
Speaker 1: I just think they I think they've lost so many people. They can't control it. They can't sert counts canceling. They could have canceled like me, but not like Tucker and Candice. They're just too big. So that's why they're saying is the Eighth Front War. They're trying to for what to do next. Okay, here's a super super chats. You know, we get to super chat keep keep it real. Gee, thank you for the money, Jake, thank you for waking me up, thank you for the support. You know that. That's why I spoke up because I felt everyone's like, why are you doing this? You know, there was so much you know, now maybe making money off it, but there was so much sacrifice. I was already had some fame, already had some money, but like I just felt compelled, like God, like I had to. I had to speak up and do what's right. And it's helped wake up so many people tell me I wake him up, woke them up. Plus it's helped encourage so many other people to jump in. You know, Dann the Avery way to jumped in regardless. But then I jumped in and he's just like, oh fuck, I'm being a bitch. I gotta He came in hard. I'll give Dan a lot of respect, and he wasn't coming that hard because he's like should have been. I'm like, well, you know, you know, you feel an obligation too, And he came in just swinging so mad. Props the guys like him, and that embolden guys like Tucker Carlson. They saw guys like, hey, you know, I actually talked to Tucker before he started speaking up. Obviously not the reason, but he had these views that he was scared to speak on and he got the courage to speak out.
Speaker 3: I've heard he's I've also I don't know how true this is, and I usually don't buy into the whole people are secretly more base than they are like you know whatever. But I've heard from people that he like actually is way more than what he let's own to be, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like or he started talking about anything and I really liked him. Not gonna get into a private conversations, but I was just like we talked for a while, and if I he didn't know who I was at first, and someone said my name, Isa said my name, he's like because it's funny and famous from fighting, but some people on Twitter you take shows from Twitter, and said, yeah, I just you know, totally changed. He's being so cool to me when we had no idea who I was, which just shows you what to you know, when I approach someone like that, it sucks to they disappoint you. But I's approached him and be like, oh, hey, talker, Like I hate journalists, but you're like the only mainstream journalists. They're like, oh, you got fired, you got fired from Fox. You're not mainstream anymore. And then we just started talking and got along, you know, talked about all kinds of interesting stuff. So people say he's yeah, which maybe he was, but I feel like he woke up. I could be wrong, but I feel like he woke up.
Speaker 2: There's something.
Speaker 3: There's just I'm always suspicious of people that have the type of background that he has. That's just the type yeah we shot probably or principle that I have.
Speaker 2: So I'm always going to be suspicious of him. But the end of the day, and I have contentions with something like one he said that like Benjamin att Yaho's like no real Jew or something like. I don't like that type of rheerick, but he is giving Mike Huckabee hell like he was on his ass. He was own. Yes, so Ted Cruz's ass too before Like he's giving them hell.
Speaker 3: And it's like I like that, Like I like seeing those guys get put under pressure like that, having to justify why they're doing super unpopular things.
Speaker 2: I really like that. That's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm not going to attack these people, and you know, hit Nick fund has had a few battles. I'm not trying to attack him again. We've talked. I think we're move past that because it's like, you know, there's a few takes we strongly disagreed with for a second, but ultimately we're mostly mostly fighting the same enemy, and he realized we need to stay united, not divided. So let me need a few more of these super chats. Tucker and Conrad Flynn discussed Ai and Kabbala connections and extinction extinction goal. If you've seen it, what your opinion and would you talk to mister Flynn? Is that General Flynn? I talked to him before I would talk to him again. I liked a lot of what he said, but when I brought up Israel, he just like turned into a different person. In my podcast, it was it was like one of those like whoa moments, like just like you changed. Maybe it was because he wanted a job from Trump or something, but he just he started saying, it's okay what they're doing, It's okay to bombing kill kids, And I was just like a shocked makes I've been talking to this guy for like an hour and it was that was my early podcast. I should have pushed back more, but he was about to fly to the airport. I pushed back a little bit, but it was just so shocking to me. I don't know. But I would talk to him again and he was talking about the AI AI and extinction kabbala. Yeah, the I think is complicated.
Speaker 2: It's it's scary to say the least, to say the least is complicated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you have any thoughts on that? I have a lot of thoughts, but I don't know how to condense them real quick into.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know, just something like, it is very obvious that the Jews are heavily invested into AI as far as is if that's for cabbalistic or popular population control something I don't know that much about. I would just say a big reason why they're in bed with AI is most becalled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard to oh, ship, I lost your second. You're back, but yeah, yeah, you're just out for like a second. So yeah, I know, it's I think it's still mostly I think we still caught most of what you're saying. Yeah, I know, I don't know. It's I don't either like some of these things.
Speaker 3: A lot of it has been with advancing israelis a military. That's that's mostly what the Jews and involvement in AI and stuff like that is for that.
Speaker 1: There may be some religious elements to those, kind of like the symbology, you know, like Epte Island had the owl statues. They were burning the owl at the he mean grove.
Speaker 2: Well, they always into the religious, They always lean into that ship like uh, you saw it with the strikes on Iran, right, you know what I'm saying, so like they always lean.
Speaker 1: Sacrifice. I said that it was all mad in next like how dare he say this anti Semitic? But I had a guess that's true.
Speaker 2: You were totally vindicated on that because of that article that you wrote in the See and CNN about like what Israel strikes on Iran means for day is but it's literally about like over' attacking person. I'm like, yeah, but this is.
Speaker 1: I put for the thumbnail. I put the ridiculous picture of you the thing in the head and me that went viral. You posted that picture of that, so I said that was so good, Like you know, I'm gonna raid face the people and post this thumbnail. What was that? You people seemed super angry that you posted that picture. What did you posted after?
Speaker 2: Remember Brigade head band, That's what.
Speaker 1: That we put up. Yeah, well, oh what did you see in the capture?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was quach winning some Zionists that like created this picture of like Tucker wearing it and like with the communist best owe and she was like, I didn't vote for this, and I was like, I just coot with a picture of me, and I was like, ship, I voted for I did? I did? Yeah, it just was super, dude. There were so many seething Jews about that.
Speaker 1: I saw that it wasn't following that close, but I saw people were just angry.
Speaker 2: And they had been mad.
Speaker 3: I'm posted a tweet that when semi viral as well right before that, and I said, Iran as the freest nation on earth, which it is.
Speaker 2: It's free from the most brutal type of tyranny, which is the mind virus of Zionism, which is the ultimate tyranny, and they're free from that. So they're one of the freest nations on Earth.
Speaker 3: And good God, dude, the Iranian diaspora, they lost their minds over that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: All those people should be I hate the.
Speaker 3: Iranian diaspora so much do like the Iranians and like Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Those people suck. Like when I went on Jubilee in that one weirdo with that ugly ass hat who was talking about how it's okay for Israel to kill babies. Those guys, I can't, I can't stand those people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've gotten along with most Iranians I've met in America, so I don't know, but a lot of these guys, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I confronted. I got into a big argument with a group of them. There is a group of Persian Jews and then normal Iranians in on Hollywood Boulevard and and it was the day after we had bombed I ran the first time during the Twelve Day War, and I just fucking exploded on them. Dude, that was so pissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff pisses me off. And imagine you're called like a training your country and everything I think people are calling you from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're total traders, total traders. And you see always see these women.
Speaker 3: This is the last I don't you know, this is this is something I wanted to talk about when we were before the superchat stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I just wanted to point this out. What you see on TikTok and on Twitter is not real. When you see these scantily clothed American Iranian women posting about how they're so happy that Ayatola is dead in America's bombing, I ran, that's not real.
Speaker 3: Those women are put there on your algorithm on purpose. That's manipulated. That is a very very minority opinion.
Speaker 2: And they're doing that specifically to appeal to you as an American man because she's hot. Like that is what all of that it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they manipulate with a lot of them quite a bit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like for a while, I feel like I was being suppressed. You don't like to like bitch about it because oh maybe I'm just not writ and goods posts, but I think it was actually genuine. Then that upscrot came out. I went said, hey, I'm going over there. I started posting on there, and then all of a sudden, my I'll just got like turned back up on Twitter, and like interesting, maybe it was just a weird coincidence, but part of it like, oh, maybe they didn't want me taking off after They're like because for a second I was getting as much traction over there as Twitter, because I was just so in my opinion, so de boosted, and now all of a sudden my things shot up where I'm getting like twenty million views. I get twenty million views in a tweet, but I'm still not allowed to have a blue check mark despite having it for like, you know, twenty years or fifty years, you know, like I'm actually been famous for a bunch of years, which the whole point of a check mark. People can't I personate you, but Elon Musk doesn't care. Okay, a couple more super chats. Hey, Jake, did you get my book documents? I emailed you the crash course in the jas if, So what did you think it's from? Why don't you DM me again? Because I think it might have got it? But I's I get so overwhelmed with stuff. You would always sending me stuff, which I appreciate, but it's it's very hard to keep up in a busy life, and sometimes I miss some important stuff. But it's just constantly people are feeding meself, which again again I appreciate that I don't have like a team that helped me investigate things, and sometimes you want me to cover something but like, I gotta be very careful to make sure I don't cover something that's like. They could probably try to plant fake stories in your show too as it gets bigger, so you gotta be careful to vet everything. It's a little separate, But I haven't a chance to look that out, so so DM me again. Then I'll check that up. Check it out. Let's see. It's like a couple more. Oh, and that was from who was up from? John? Thank you John. The Muslims hate the juice. The leaders love them. Yeah, I mean not all the leaders, but a lot of them. I think that's what we were just talking about. Here's another one. Do you believe the story of Uncle H's final moments? I don't know exactly what you mean by that just shooting himself, I don't. I don't know about that, you know, I don't know if he died right there or not. He was in a tough situation though, because it would have caught him obviously, they would have tortured him and brutalized him. So I'm not sure if we lost dumb or not. Well, we'll see if he signs back in. If not, I'll answer a few more of these questions, is any more questions we can hit him back in. I'll tell him to with that link still work still because I think he signed out real quick. I'll see. Okay, we'll see if you can. We wouldn't wrap in a few minutes anyways, so he can't come back on. I'll go answer a couple more questions and we'll call it. Okay, a couple more questions where we're we're at. Have you noticed an increase in the last twenty four hours of visual propaganda on X Yeah, I mean absolutely, there's been way way more propaganda. Seems pretty pretty obvious. So see if you want to sign back on or not. Okay, like two more questions and then let's see just into a new link. Sorry, guys have a little problem. That's the problem with the lives. But uh thanks first, thanks for coming in and let me hit like two more questions. Then we'll call it unless he signs back in. Okay, what are the questions we have there? How will China and Russia react to the killing of the Ayah Toola. I think they're in a tough situation. You know, Russia's already they're already fighting a war in Ukraine, which is being funded by America, hundreds of billions of dollars. We don't talk about this enough. They're funding it. It's Zelenski and all those other leaders are also a Jays, so they're trying to weakend. I think that war is to weaken Russia, so they're unable to help I Ran, so they're already weakened. In China, they might help him a little bit with a few Uh, we got your back, so China might help him back Militarisa I took him. Yeah, it was definitely the Jay's. So yeah, we'ren't wrapped probably next five or ten minutes anyways. But it's good to have you for the for the rap and people send me some more questions if you want, whether it's super Chess or if you just want to send questions. But is there anything There's a lot with Iron War, So there are any topics we missed? I think, you know the whole Middle East connection and tie to Israel. There's really a war going on in the Middle East. I think between the Sunies and she Heites. That's why maybe I was a little critical of the Sunnies, which is again it's not all Suonies, but most of the Sunny leaders are all backing Israel and they're secretly allied with Israel, while the she Hees are the ones other than the Palestinians, which a little bit weird, are the ones that are at war. And you have the Sunnies helping the Palestinians or are the sites helping them fighting back? So it gets very complex and I'm by no means any expert on this subject, but that's what's really going on. And Israel takes that and utilizes it and keeps them divided. So they want constant war and chaos the Middle East, not unity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I largely agree with that. We'll see, Yeah, I largely agree with that. And even if it's interesting, even like Pakistani she is like even.
Speaker 3: There, you know, even they're like, you know, helping out and doing some anti you know, Israel, anti American stuff, so you know.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 1: Do.
Speaker 2: She has seemed to be holding it down pretty well. I'll put it to you. I'll put it to you that way. And even though right, yeah, the Palestinians are suiting.
Speaker 1: So it gets confusing. So it's like they're helping the Sunis and the Sudis for the most part aren't helping them. I know most the peoples aboord them, but if you look at the leaders, I think because they would rather work with the US, make money, get paid to portray their own But it's like, I don't know, there's Muslims. It shouldn't be Christians fighting harder for Muslims and Muslims. That's kind of my view. I know it's people are give a ship for that, but it's just something I've noticing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a there's a divide in Christianity and there's a divide in Islam. And it just seems that people because I think it's because we're in the West and we get hit with the Christian Zionism we don't know or educated about, you know, the Sunni Shiad divide and even the more radical like Wahabbists, a section of Islam that's responsible for most of the terrorist attacks in the West, which is back by Saudi Arabia and Israel. Most people don't know about these distinctions. They just know Islam and they know Islam terrorists and Israel's Jewish, and that's kind of as far as it goes. But they don't know about how these mostly Sunni leaders are cooperating with Israel, and there's a huge disconnect between them and the population and the Shia Muslims are much more involved in anti Zionism and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, also with Islam, she it's very like of people don't realize they just say Islam Muslims. They don't realize there's so many different countries and cultures, so they're not all going to be the same. And a lot of people get that.
Speaker 2: Iran is not even Era, it's Persian, right, So that's like the first big when it comes to the ethnic distinctions. Iran is not like this brown like when you think brown, you think Arab.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 3: And there's a lot of very pale looking essentially if they came here, you think they were white. Like the biggest example of this is that little precious angel Israel in America just killed the eye. One of the eye told his granddaughter, I mean she blonde haired, green eyes, wide is knee and you and that's.
Speaker 2: What That's what a lot of people look like over there. Same thing with Siria Sirius another example you have. But she're outside, I'm a light, you know he was. I think he had colored eyes and was very pale and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they looked very similar to us. And it's disgusting seeing them celebrating that that young girl's death. I've seen him do it to, you know, the Palestinian leaders who where they kill their grandkid or something and they're like celebrating it. Like that's just sick. There's a point where you got to look at people being sick. Someone says praying for your health, to stay strong, thank you.
Speaker 2: There's another sh Muslim group I forgot to mention, which are the houthies. They always hold it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, so soon he step up, I think, I do.
Speaker 3: You know obviously like America is really involved with Dubai and like they use their airport.
Speaker 2: But I do think bombing Dubai was you know, she getting you know, Iran getting you know, the Hoothies get back for what Dubai did to the Hooties. You know, so I think, you know.
Speaker 1: Real quick. For the Christians, ionis you should look up Martin Luther, the Reformists, you know, most most Christians and here are Protestants in America, right, well, look up Martin Luther. He wrote a book. I don't know if I can say the name of it here book.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'll come back on if we If I come back on, I'm gonna talk to you about like the Calvinist Luthor split and how that led to Christians Zionism, because like people know about the Schofield Bible, they know about that, but not a lot of people know about like Cromwell and the Puritans and.
Speaker 2: How you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is yeah, we would be a good subject to get in.
Speaker 2: So sometimes it's like I can definitely get into that.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, it's gonna twice now. I think it makes sense to dig into subjects when we're on there, because I never really got a chance to introduce you, I think the first time because it was I know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it's fun, it's funny. I've kind of just turned into like the war correspondent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, you come out. Yeah, we'll do one. We'll do one and cover some of that when you come out in person. Yeah, for sure, figure I was looking you know, you know, we mean, we have fairly no one's agree with one hundred percent. We seem to agree about. We attacked for a lot of the same things, but ultimately the things we attacked on typically turn out being right. Someone says, are you going to interview Ike on the Sabbatan Frankest? I think I am. Actually that's a controversial one. Again, I don't think it's I'm not going to say it's the frankest, but the frankest. Sabatinians are a very real organization. They are made up of all Jews, so it's one hundred percent of Jewish organization. That's the distinction one. I think Cannatone's kind of covered this strong, but David Ike actually has really good knowledge of it. You know, David Ike's been on this stuff for a while, and you know, he he gets uh, he gets tacked a lot because oh he didn't word it hard enough. If you remember, it was like thirty years ago he was speaking about this, so he had to word it, you know, Zionists. It's very obvious who he was talking about and interviewed about a year and a half ag when I first started my podcast, and remember thinking like, oh, this guy is crazy, but so much of what he predicted is come true since then, Like get the reptilion, yeah thing that's him. Yeah, everyone makes fun of that, but he's no so much right, like about like Elon Musk from I always.
Speaker 3: Thought that was a metaphor for something. I didn't know that he was actually I don't know, I'm educating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's actually saying they're like he's basically saying it's the Jays and they work with his demonic force of like reptilians. In his defense, one of one or two of Epstein's victims that he transformed into like a reptilian during or before their eyes, you know, like.
Speaker 2: Listen, Like I don't get into that type of stuff. That stuff's not for me. But uh, there's an important butt in this. I'm a Christian.
Speaker 3: I believe in demons and angels and whatnot, So I can't you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not fixing.
Speaker 2: To say like that's crazy, that's ludicrus. Yeah, I don't believe in that. I'm not into that type of stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's not like it's you know, you know, when I first stalked to like this guy's crazy, but then you started looking you know, demons, angels, you know, and all kinds of every religion kind of had these same things. So I'm not saying he's right still, but maybe at least start being maybe there's something there at least open your mind up exactly. If you're a Christian, that means there's demons angels believe in that. So isn't he kind of just saying the same thing, just under a non religious lens. That's kind of how I view it. It's almost the exact same thing, all right.
Speaker 2: So I've never read any of Ike's stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with much of it, so you know, I'm not gonna I'm won't comment. I'll just say that's not particularly the the way mine house this works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's he gets a lot of stuff right though. After talking to him, I looked up a lot of things or something he said that thought we're crazy enough happening after afterwards, and he was calling out like Trump right away. Again, I don't think it's everyth right. I don't think anyone gets everyone right everything right, but he gets a lot more right than I would expect. Gosh, someone says, do you what do you think is the future for Iran? Now with I totally, Dad, I mean, we've already covered this, right, It's like the guys that.
Speaker 2: Who took over it will change much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't look like there's no revolution on the street, like Trump told us. And it looks like the guys are even more extreme, more radical, aren't they putting military access in t.
Speaker 2: Ran all over Iran supporting Islamic Republic.
Speaker 3: That that didn't and also they had to know it was gonna happen eventually, right, he's in his eighties, he's an old man, like eventually, oh, like that's he was martyred.
Speaker 2: He was martyred, and that can only do nothing. But you know, get you.
Speaker 1: That's almost the way to go out, especially older, he's already lived a full life. Now he goes out as a martyr. It's gonna I see it rally. You know, I don't know what's gonna happen, but to me, it looks like something. It looks like this is going to unify them and that they're gonna try to unleashw And it's like, fortunately in America we're far away, but the Middle East is going to suffer from it. In America is not gonna.
Speaker 2: In life in my opinion, he he he, Let you know, he was huge in the revolution. After Homian he died, he took over and ruled till I forget the year. But it was thirty more than thirty years. He won, he was martyred, He served the people, he served the Palaestine. He did, you know, supported the Palestinian calls. He's a good man and I'm may he rest in peace. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know enough about him to give an opinion, but I don't believe he's a demon that they're making him out to be. I think there's definitely a lot worse people. He said, No, he wasn't a reason for us to kill him. It's shameful that America keeps doing this. You know, I was against when Trump first presidency he killed one of the Iranians general. I'm like, wait, why are we doing this?
Speaker 2: Is all we've done is SOLEMONI is that who you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe so that was the fun evil. That was disgusting what they did to that situation as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just we're the ones antagonizing this war. So it's like, why are we doing this as Americans? Like we're not being the good guys. There's nothing. I don't think there's one positive thing that'll come to America from this deal.
Speaker 2: Zero, it will only it will only be negative if you're already seeing a terrorist attack that was inspired by the killing of the eye. I told it will only be negative, only be negative.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's just we don't know how negative is going to be. It's surely going to be negative. It's going to be our tax dollars. There's already dead Americans. It's just absolutely shameful. Trump's legacies is going down a shame, you know, trying to hide that steam file still with holding millions. Now he's launching this war. You know, the economy. They're trying to keep the economy artificially propped up, but it's going to be hard to the midterms. Maybe they'll cut interest rates. We'll see. But any final things, any final points, I think it's a lot worse than they're I think they're manipulating it, trying to make it look like it's better than it is. Like the job numbers all that.
Speaker 3: Mostly the growth is in AI data centers and in the healthcare industry. If you look at like manufacturing, you look at unemployed unemployments going up. Manufacturing has continued to be destroyed most like I said, most of the growth is just in AI data centers and in healthcare.
Speaker 2: Completely fake. And a lot of the growth and wealth is in housing, which well if you know about like wealth created and housing, what that means is house prices are actually get more expensive. That's what that means. So so yeah, that's that's bad. A couple of final points.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just.
Speaker 3: You know, get fucking Iran and give them hell like that's the really the only thing. And I guess I'll plug myself if that's.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, it definitely should. I should do that earlier. You always want to plug.
Speaker 2: That's good, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Just my ad on Twitter is Dumernat twenty two, my sub stack is Doomernat or the ad is that I think it's that one white populist.
Speaker 2: And on Rumble it's a fiction notice.
Speaker 3: I post my podcast eviction notice on substack and on Rumble and on Twitter, so you can find it all three there. And sometimes I do shows on t r S, which is the right stuff dot biz. Uh, that website is so censored I literally cannot post the link to it on Twitter. I cannot post the r L to it.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm curious the right stuff dot biz.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna look that up.
Speaker 2: One thing, Okay, gotcha, I'll tell you about I'll tell you about it. You should. Actually, I'll get a.
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 2: Dude. Mike's been in the game for a long time.
Speaker 1: See somebody with you or that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, guys names Mike, Mike Enoch, he's uh he I don't want to say he runs, but him and his co host Jesse, they've run the right stuff dot biz and they've.
Speaker 2: Been in the game for a long Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'll look them up. I want uh you said something. I want to actually close on the housing. Trump was earlier saying like, oh, or to make houses cheaper. Then he came back and goes, oh, we want people to keep their wealth. So it's like if you're living in the home, Yeah, of course it's nice that your house going up in value. You know, I own a home and stuff. Yeah, I want to go on value, but also I would rather have people like you be able to buy out. Oh, it's just saying the whole Trump he was pushing. He was trying to make houses cheaper, and then he switched it to oh, I want people to keep their wealth. I lose you again, or I think we might be having connection problems again. He doesn't pop in in the next minute. We'll wrap it into his about time anyways. So hey, thanks everyone for coming listening, support the podcast. You go to fight Back podcast dot com, get merch. I'm now involved with the peptide company, Anobie Peptides fight fight Back. Your discount looks like since he's not tuned in, I guess we'll call it a show. So thanks a lot, everyone. All right, let's wrap this up.
Speaker 2: Shut his hands