Speaker 1: For thirty five years, Cindy Stumpo has been a female homebuilder with a passion for design, a mastery of detail, and a commitment to her crack. With daughter Samantha Stumpo by her side, I.
Speaker 2: Don't need my whole family and I date with me.
Speaker 3: That's a good note.
Speaker 4: It's God themn weird see.
Speaker 1: Stumpo Development is the only second generation female construction company in the country. You're crazy, You're a wacko, You're insanely I mean, it just doesn't end together. Cindy and Samantha welcome guests to explore the world of construction, real estate, development, design and more.
Speaker 4: I'm predictable.
Speaker 1: Every time I think I know what you want, you just switch it out.
Speaker 4: But that's what makes.
Speaker 1: Your houses all your day. Discuss anything that happens between the roof and the foundation. Nothing is off limits. You truly do care about everybody. She can yell at chicken scream, but when you get her alone, she's the best person on the planet. Cindy Stumpo is tough as nails.
Speaker 3: Toughest nails on WBS News Radio ten thirty and tonight. This is great because my biggest thing in life is astrology, right, yeah, and I have a fong astrology. And then my daughter Samantha stumble that's in the studio. I'm sorry, introduce yourself. Hi, I'm Laura Compaa.
Speaker 4: Okay, Laura.
Speaker 3: So the first thing I've kind of do, Laura in a conversation with clients or anybody, we both did. Well. You learned it from me because I came first, okay, and then you took it to a whole nother level. You know, people born the time the day that this the bu bu bu. Anyways, the minute I know what your sign is, I know how I'm going to deal with you in business, that's right, okay, Yeah, and then I know if I'm sitting there with a couple and she might be cancer and he's a Gemini or a Capra, I know how to handle that client. You want to be a really good business person, learn people, learn the science. It will help you. I'm not saying everybody is the same, right, but it's made me a better business woman because I can I know how to handle your personality. Yeah, I know how you're going to come at me. I know how you're going to deliver, and I know how to keep your attention and I know if you're a Gemini, I want to lose you that I'll deliver fast and knowledgeable, right boom boom boom. So you know the cancer I know, I got to be more empathetic with. So it really does help you people in business, right, and even dealing with your children. So that's it. That's why I'm opening my show. So tonight's show is what's your sign? You take it?
Speaker 2: I gave her my chart and yours.
Speaker 3: Oh you already gave her our shots?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Okay, she just stuck rushing in my face. Am I supposed to be able to read this?
Speaker 5: You are not supposed to be able to read your art. That's what we have astrologers for perfect. I love that you have been intuitively using astrology for your own career, because that is a life hack that you just instinctively knew to access. And we would say that's because you're a Sagittarius rising.
Speaker 3: So I'm writing all this stuff down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's so much more to astrology than just your sun sign. But as you're saying, your sun sign can get you so much information about people. But we have an astrological identity that's based not just on where the sun was when you were born, but also your moon and the position of the ascendant, which is the horizon line, So which planet was rising over the horizon when you were born incredibly important. And you are not just a cancer sun. You are a double sagittarius. You are Sagittarius moon and rising, which means that you have a philosophical nature. You are adventure some there is, but you are with work, right, So there's a desire to ask the big questions. And astrology is an ancient language that helps us answer the questions of.
Speaker 2: Every day in business.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: You take adventurous risks every day in.
Speaker 3: Business, but that doesn't see adventures to me is somebody that gets out of plane and it goes to China and goes to India and goes to Italy.
Speaker 2: That's your version. That's your version of what you think adventures is. But every day you gamble up there, that's adventure for you.
Speaker 4: Oh, Sagittarius is a gambling sign.
Speaker 3: Oh you think I just explained somebody in this family? Okay, go ahead, not me, by the way we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, and Sagittarius is connected with knowledge, and astrology helps us to just unlock our own essential identity and understand core motivations. Like you're saying how to relate to people, You're going to relate so differently versus a Gemini than a Capricorn. And you actually have a ton of Gemini placements in your chart.
Speaker 3: What's that mean?
Speaker 5: You have Mars, Mercury, and Venus all in Gemini in your seventh house of marriage, which means that you have an orientation towards talking, connecting, asking questions. Sagittarius is the teacher who says, Okay, why do you think this is? And Gemini is the student that is so excited to offer an answer. So you have this natural affinity to question and answer.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 4: That's all you ever did with Papa why you're a great?
Speaker 3: So as a kid, if I would ask, okay, why is the moon round? Uh huh, they'd be twenty more questions of the moon after to the point where he'd say, to my mother, can something make her go to sleep now? So that's the Gemini that we have to know that's very.
Speaker 5: Inquisitive, very inquisitive, and also has an affinity for talking to people. Gemini is kind of like strangers are just friends. I haven't met yet, and you know, you talk to people.
Speaker 3: You sound like my fiance rays very black and white gemini.
Speaker 2: Not only a Gemini.
Speaker 3: I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Your fiance is actually a Gemini.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so is my so is her dad.
Speaker 3: But my dad's a very different Gemini's.
Speaker 2: That's like a.
Speaker 4: Perfect match for you. That's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Wait, a Gemini is a perfect match for me. Yeah, because that's possible.
Speaker 5: Because a you, you're as a Gemini. Yes, my mom is a Gemini. A hugga cancer, Yes, we hug, we hug you do.
Speaker 2: Papa hugs different than right.
Speaker 3: Papa is a warm too, because they're not the exact all three side. Okay, well, most I know they pet you in the back like this when they hug you.
Speaker 4: Because they're Yeah.
Speaker 5: Some you know, the air sign can be a little bit more aloof and detached, but it depends on where your moon is. And your moon is right on your ascendant, which means you're leading with a lot of heart, a lot of warmth, and a lot of heart, compassion and empathy. Even though it's kind of a fiery moon. Sagittarius is you know the little sparkles in the sky that likes to dance and play. So even though you're a cancer very watery, you have a ton of fire and air in your chart, and that's going to give you a lot of spirit and passion and capacity to connect with people through words and communication.
Speaker 3: Okay, so a Gemini is a good sign to have with a cancer, even though it's so completely different.
Speaker 5: A Gemini is a good match for a Sagittarius rising, especially if you have venus in Gemini, which means that's your love language. They're going to know how to talk to you in a way.
Speaker 3: They No, he doesn't like he doesn't know how to talk to me. Now we have different love language. Like words have meaning to him, right, words have meaning to me. Action has meaning to me.
Speaker 5: Well, Gemini is going to feel your warmth and your love, whether you're feeling their love and their warmth. Back and communication is an important part of your love language. So hypothetically, Gemini should be able to meet you where you want to be met. Whether this particular Gemini does, we would.
Speaker 3: Have well, Geminis have this thing. I don't know why, everything's great and wonderful, not just right by the way, And then like four hours later they could go the world sucks like yeah, but they have two personalities. I get yeahs one you like and the other one you go like this, are you need to go away now? Like always say the way Richard go Now we don't like you anymore, bring way back. I don't know, like we have different like words have meaning to him, words have no meaning to be Like if you say, Sydney, go up yourself, okay, but blap buh buha, it's over five minutes. I remember when we first dited getting thirteen years ago. We had a fight and I said, okay, want to go for dinner. He goes, what, Like I'm so mad. I'm going We'll get over it. Like what are you mad about?
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, that's you. You can move on. You have the kind of a nature that is like onto. The next one is that it Yeah, And so you know, Sagittarius is the centire that likes to shoot its arrow and like keep it moving.
Speaker 3: So some sad just on fighters by nature. And then when the house blows up and they blow up like three four times ga and the roof comes off the house, Like that's not how I thought they were.
Speaker 5: Well, they can be big optimists or big pessimist depending on if they're on a winning streak or a losing streak, but they kind of always tend to think that.
Speaker 4: They're going to win.
Speaker 3: So you know, it's something of this family that we all know. Okay, go ahead, I'm listening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, both Gemini and Sagittarius are mutable signs. They like to move in two directions at once and dance with possibility. So Sage doesn't want to get pinned down too much.
Speaker 3: Don't don't just ignore him. He does things. Yeah, I told him, don't stick the clock in my face with ten seconds out, but no, he's going to come into fully something seconds yeah, and then mess my brain up and then I just lost ten seconds of my life. I'm not getting back on radio. So okay, that's what that's all about.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So so just to say that your sun sign is so important, but your moon and your ascendant add essential.
Speaker 4: Clues to what's going to give you a happy life.
Speaker 3: So they're all important, really.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And when you study astrology, you figure out why you have certain orientation.
Speaker 3: All right, we got to go to break come back back from sunny stumple and you listen to toughest nails and WBC News.
Speaker 1: Radio ten thirty sponsored by Floor in Decor, National Lumber, and Village.
Speaker 6: Bank of Times in Twitters aff.
Speaker 3: And welcome back to Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty. And I'm Cindy and I'm here with Sammy, and I'm here with Laura and I'm getting the reading here. Okay, that's right. So what's the sign that makes me?
Speaker 2: What's the word she's supposed to tell you about you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh shut up.
Speaker 5: Well, everyone has different areas where they're naturally inclined and things that are going to come easier, and then periods and challenges in life, times that will be a little bit more difficult. And there's big periods that kind of define.
Speaker 2: Thirty years, like your Saturn return.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: So as you might know, your mom is in her second Saturn return.
Speaker 4: What does that mean? So Saturn return is dying?
Speaker 3: No, it is.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of the word of Satan. Okay, Saturn, I don't care too much, you'll like it.
Speaker 2: It's where Saturday is thirty thirty years, sixty years, nine years.
Speaker 4: Of where you were born.
Speaker 3: A lot of kids die between those years.
Speaker 2: I told you that that's your first Saturn return, that's right.
Speaker 5: And so if you are living in a way that is kind of immature. We have the twenty seven club in our society, all the celebrities who you know, rip Amy Winehouse and Heath Ledger and James Dean, Jimi Hendrix. You know, Saturn brings you the consequences of your actions because it wants to grow us up and help us to become the mature people contributing, giving back to our families and our society. And so around twenty eight Saturn says, okay, shows over time to be an adult and puts us through three years of tests and challenges that on the other side, you're in what's called before that you're in the age of youth, and then from thirty to sixty you're in the age of maturity. O.
Speaker 3: Great, How long is this thing staying anything? It needs to move on.
Speaker 2: Everyone's a little different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've got it going.
Speaker 5: It started last March, your second Saturn return, and it will end March twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: So just a little bit longer twenty twenty six. Yes, but this is the time for you four right too?
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And what does this have to why, what does it want for me?
Speaker 5: It wants you to think about for your legacy and to feel proud of your accomplishments. To look back at the last thirty years of your life, think about everything you've done, how amazing it is, everything that you've built.
Speaker 4: And then also think.
Speaker 5: About, Okay, what do I want the next trimester of my life to be?
Speaker 4: Well, if you want to live past ninety, that's great.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 4: Astrology kind of hops off after that.
Speaker 3: Sailey said, when I'm in satin return, yeah or whatever this thing is, huh, bad things can happen too.
Speaker 5: It is a time that wants you to restructure your life in a particular way. And the second sound in return can ask us to make health choices that sometimes are difficult. But you you know, you've got a healthy dinner. That's great. Smoking but uh, I'm a saying I'm a part time drinker again.
Speaker 3: I only smoke a night.
Speaker 2: I only drink at night.
Speaker 3: I don't smoke all day.
Speaker 2: I don't actually drink.
Speaker 3: Really, I've never drink in my life.
Speaker 4: Okay, but the smoking's worse.
Speaker 3: Well, you gotta do something that fine, I don't care. That's my fun.
Speaker 4: You do have to do something, have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I work too hard?
Speaker 4: Right right?
Speaker 5: So Saturn right now is asking you, what's your game plan? How much longer do you want to work? And maybe want to work forever? But what does balance?
Speaker 1: He feel?
Speaker 3: Shot, that shows me I'm going to get sick in the next three years.
Speaker 4: In the next three.
Speaker 3: Accents coming because I really want to start flying and I have a fear of flying.
Speaker 4: Oh you do you have a fear of flying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go, but it's very hot.
Speaker 6: Make it.
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty six would be a really nice time for you to travel.
Speaker 4: That would be a great.
Speaker 3: Year, twenty six.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you're like worried, that's you can wait.
Speaker 3: You can wait, that'll be three years older.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, I mean go now.
Speaker 3: But anything that there's anything bad, would you tell me now?
Speaker 4: I would tell you.
Speaker 5: I think that you should go for it, and you should go with your fiance because it's going to be a great year for geminis.
Speaker 4: We would expect that to be.
Speaker 2: However, they've been lost for the last three really.
Speaker 5: Time for your partnership. Yeah, they were going through it. Yeah, definitely since twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: So you when you do, Sammy, I'll just tell you she needs to stop picking people who she dates whatever from their signs. That's stupid. Oh it is just all go fall in love and whatever happens happens. That's my add to I mean, I I'll listen to signs, but they're not going to dictate my life completely. Oh I tried, But I use it as a tool to help me understand other people's personalise.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic.
Speaker 3: Since you are the astrologists, I want to ask you a question. There are things about me that I cannot change. Sure, I can't.
Speaker 5: Your essential nature very hard to change our what's our essential nature. It's very hard to change what's our essential nature, the core of who we are and our orientation in the world. So the astrology chart is really just patterns and preferences. But most of us do the same thing every day, right. Astrology is revealing where we have choices, but we can't always make different choices.
Speaker 3: So I see Ray can make changes and adapt into different situations being in Gemini. See my dad do that.
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: I can't do that, like literally, Like my job is to be a mom, a worker, a daughter, whether it's a granddaughter, a sister. I take those roles really serious, Like they mean everything to me. And you might say, well, Cindy, you got to use tough love of this love, of that love. You're all great, A given advice, but I gotta do it my way right, And I can't have you tell me. I mean, I'm not. I can't explain it here. I'll try to make it better than that. Once I love, I love you forever like I'm not going to end up hating. Your love is going to change. I don't hate for me to hate. I don't even think I hate anybody like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful, but.
Speaker 2: So actually who less people that are not allowed to come to.
Speaker 3: Because because they're haters. I don't hate them. They're funeral to go to hell of heaven and get the hashbosh on top of it all. They even give me the hashbosh since it's mainly men in my business. Whatever reason they're I don't know why. They also a girl woman builder almost said me in But the point is what I'm trying to say is I want to say I'm done. I mean it when I say I'm done, but I'm never done.
Speaker 4: You just saw a.
Speaker 2: Meme that a cancer will do something for her and thirty five times. But once they're actually done, they're done.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so hard for them to think. It takes a lot of right though.
Speaker 5: That's the family ties that bind, and cancer is about keeping the family together. It's the sign of the great Mother and the ocean. Everyone is in the ocean. Everyone you know has a place in the family. So cancer is very loyal and it doesn't cast people out that it's like a heartbreak.
Speaker 3: I can't hurt people like. My delivery can really stink at times most of the time. But my intent is always from the heart. But you might not like my delivery.
Speaker 5: But I think that's your cancer has the hoof and mouth, Yeah, what's the hoof? And most like you put your little foot in your mouth and sad just says it bluntly.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't put my foot in my mouth. I jam it down my throat and it's up to my knee. Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell you that all the time, that it's not your cancer, that's your sadge. That's quick like that and jumps at you.
Speaker 3: So cancers on quick sag is a quick Yeah, cancer is not quick.
Speaker 4: It's the little crab that kind of scuttles side.
Speaker 2: But you're not that person, but you do that and then all of a sudden, Okay, can we go to dinner now at six o'clock after you just told me to go f myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just words. They have no meaning. Seriously, they don't.
Speaker 4: The last thing.
Speaker 3: So basically, I've been going to the same hotel for fifty years.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: And I eat the same restaurants and call the same restaurants I or the same food. I don't try something different. Uh huh, what is all that about? Like, what's what's cancer wants?
Speaker 5: Familiarity and it's the home and you know, the food on the table and the nourishment.
Speaker 3: I'm not a cook, but I can take out.
Speaker 5: Sure, sure, sure, and I'm sure you would you know, order a lot of great food for everybody and know what they wanted. But you know, cancer likes things to be the same. So then you feel comforted and assured that you're going to get your So why.
Speaker 3: Do we need so much comfort and so much I don't know, affection.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the world our bodies have, you know, it's our vehicles through life, and.
Speaker 3: Everybody needs this much affection.
Speaker 4: You know, I've got your moon right there on your sendent.
Speaker 5: You're very identified with those needs. Everyone has them, you just kind of experience them bigger. But you're just living a little bit more clear about your needs than other people. Some people can't even articulate them.
Speaker 3: So that's my sign. Very Oh, I got antennas that are longer than this radio. I hot medium. My intent is a three miles out of my head. But I always thought I am this warm, affection loving carrying like hardcore tough on the outside. Yeah, because my father's daughter, Because he's a lot like that. Sure, So I think I've emulated a lot of his behavior. Absolutely, because I liked his behavior. That makes any sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: And you have a saturn in your fourth house of the Father, and Saturn is like the rules and the limits and the structures, and you're not going to bend. And so you are embodying that strength from that place of your father, and it can make you inflexible, but it's also why you get things done and why you've been able to build it.
Speaker 3: All that thought, I'm a city stumping you. Let'sten toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio. Tempory'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back, sponsored by Pillow Windows of Boston. Next day molding and Kennedy Carpet.
Speaker 4: Crazy Nights when I cry myself.
Speaker 1: To see now.
Speaker 3: Send me stump. And you're listening to Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty and we went off for commercial, and I'm like the cry baby in the group, right, and of course that song comes on right. So basically you can sum me up because you're gonna go with go with Sammy now is just a savvy sucker. And I'm never gonna change who I am and who I am, and that's how you justify it. I'm just saying, no, that's that's how you're cutting into You.
Speaker 5: Say you're a dynamic, powerful woman that is very self actualized but has to want to make changes in order for them to stick.
Speaker 3: My body won't love it. I'm just I'm just telling you, ladies how it is. Okay. I'm never gonna stop loving the way love because that's not I'm never gonna stop caring about people who care about people. And I'm never gonna stop helping people the way help you.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to change that. And I always say, you change one thing about somebody that you can change everything about them. So I'm done now you can get it.
Speaker 2: But if they all want you to change to keep you healthy, there's a reason.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 3: My daughter's zombi because she feels I do too much for this family.
Speaker 4: So that's she's probably right.
Speaker 5: And Samantha, you're going through your opening Saturn squares your Pisces rising, which gives you a lot of sensitivity and depth, even though you've got big fire with your Sun conjunc Jupiter and Aries. That's really powerful in the second house of money and gifts and talents. So you came in here to be the great entrepreneur, but you also have a lot of caring and Saturn going through your first house is you know, asking you to step into your authority.
Speaker 4: So you're telling your mom what you feel about her, right, Oh I do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, doesn't mean I listen. I'm family eating something ahead.
Speaker 5: And you have the moon and hapercorn, which is an incredibly she's cold working.
Speaker 2: You just missed what she said that I'm actually very caring.
Speaker 3: Very Curing're not cold.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 3: There's a party that's cold.
Speaker 2: I'm just struck.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 4: You have Venus and Aquaria.
Speaker 3: You kiss people who the ear okay, but they're a stranger, you don't, but people that are my friends.
Speaker 2: I'm overly warmed too.
Speaker 3: I watch you kiss some people that we've known for twenty three years. Yeah, you kiss the ear?
Speaker 4: Who cares?
Speaker 3: I kiss your face, I hug you, you go. It does a crooked thing. What is that all about?
Speaker 5: By the way, yeah, Venus and Aquarius can be a little aloof but also you know, you got to get past the boundary.
Speaker 3: I'm selective with my life, That's right, Okay, So what's I have one question for her? Sometimes she sounds like she has tourettes. What's going on with that? Like when she goes off, she sounds cuck crazy, like it doesn't even make sense. No, no, I always make sense.
Speaker 4: But well, I thought it was interesting that you.
Speaker 3: And then we don't know what she's.
Speaker 5: She's speaking quickly, yes, yes, and she's going off and she's going off.
Speaker 3: What signs doing that to her were? Good?
Speaker 5: Well, you do have mercury and Pisces in the first house, which is the poet and the romantic, and also someone who has a lot to say and doesn't say it in.
Speaker 4: Just a few words. So you know, Sue, she's just being loquacious.
Speaker 3: And she's really a cry baby too. Oh yeah, that's very easily.
Speaker 4: That's not today, No, but.
Speaker 1: You do cry.
Speaker 3: We cry very easily. Well, p'll me cried very easily, but you cry fast.
Speaker 5: Both of you have your honest, which is like the big rebel and the one who wants to break the rules and do it their way and live a free life in your tenth house of career and profession. So you both came in here to be trail blazers and role breakers, and so your honest also can kind of like give you these.
Speaker 3: Bigs nothing to do. That she was born under the apple of meat and had me as well, mom, she would have been this way either way.
Speaker 5: Well, this is the divine blueprint for her life, and so she was actually patterning off of you in quite a particular way. As a Capricorn moon, you know, the sun shines the light and the moon reflects it. So you were actually born right before an eclipse, Cindy, which makes you a very powerful person of Capricorn.
Speaker 4: People who don't like people, that's right, why.
Speaker 5: Well, because you know, especially women, they can feel threatened. But you're actually just creating a template for other to show other people how to inhabit their own power, which is a gift to the world. And you know, Samantha, stop interrupting.
Speaker 3: Reading you did to me. Go ahead, how you like it? Miss?
Speaker 4: But I was talking about you.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about you.
Speaker 4: You're talking about yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like to talk about me.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to listen.
Speaker 5: I won't talk about well, Samantha, you have Saturn and Sagittarius in the tenth house of career, which is, you know, you can handle a lot of responsibility. Saturn is also mastery, and when you have both the impulse to kind of revolutionize the game but also to like understand and really hone it, there can sometimes be competing priorities. Do you feel like you play more from your Saturn or from your your rebellious kind of streak? No more Saturn, more Saturn, Yeah, more problem solving and fixing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They said that Queen Elizabeth, when she took the throne, they didn't think that she would last because she is Saturn up in a prominent place, but instead she became the most Saturnian.
Speaker 2: Well that's like from twenty eight to thirty you became an entirely different person.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, from your Saturn return. That is so cool. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So you know last year twenty twenty two, when Jupiter was in Aries, that was your Jupiter return. How did that feel in terms of expansion and growth for your identity and professional possibilities.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's kind of been consistent for a while.
Speaker 4: It's been consistent. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was thinking maybe there was some sort of like coming out of the pandemic that brought new possibilities.
Speaker 2: But I mean since then, I mean I've done very well since then.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So Jupiter going through Gemini, which is your fourth house of real estate, that should also open up new possibilities. But you know, Gemini is all the little bits and pieces and details, so it tends to be more that we don't just have like the big cash prize. We have like many small good things happening. So that's kind of my theme for this year is just kind of finding your joy okay where you can as opposed to like looking for yeah, the brass ring. Yeah. Jupiter is then next summer going into your fifth house of children, then Creativity, and that is a very uh, going to be a very expansive time. So I think that usually when Jupiter goes into sign opposite of its home we have little dips in the economy, but then Jupiter will go into cancer the sign of its exaltation, and things should really start to pick up by next summer. Okay, yeah, did you have any thoughts or questions about your chart?
Speaker 2: I mean I get I get rid a lot. Yeah, I following a lot.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fantastic.
Speaker 2: We're good friends with him. So, like I always see where we are in the day, and like I know if somebody's having the day, that some planet's doing something or something, you know, so I pay attention to that. But another said she would have thought that, like by the fall, I would most likely get engaged.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what she thought.
Speaker 5: You are going to start having eclipses between your first house of self and your seventh house of marriage.
Speaker 3: AI. AI is going to have to make him she wants mister.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I just won't settle.
Speaker 3: She wants a real man.
Speaker 4: The Capricorn moon. Yeah, you don't. You don't want to settle quality control agent.
Speaker 5: Ye. Yeah, but yeah, so eclipses in your seventh house of marriage starting all next year, so that brings about sudden new beginnings.
Speaker 4: So that's very exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Jupiter going into your fifth house of dating that's extremely fun, which is when.
Speaker 4: That's actually next summer.
Speaker 5: But this year would be like a great time to just like network and meet and greet because people are going to be feeling a lot more friendly and flirtatious.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, and yeah you this year.
Speaker 5: Actually, every year a different house is activated in your chart, and thirty six was your first house of self. So if you think about being a Pisces rising twelve twenty four, thirty six was Pisces, and then thirteen thirty twenty five and thirty seven is aries. So this year is actually activating your natal promise. Okay, then yeah, so thinking about both your identity but also what feels like your life purpose.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, everybody hold that thought. I'm sitting stumbling. Listens to the Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio and theirty will be right.
Speaker 1: Back, sponsored by Newbrook Realty Group, Boston Wood Smaller Insurance, World Auto Body and Tasca Drive Auto Body.
Speaker 5: Came Shatterday from.
Speaker 3: Home Keep and Welcome back to Tevis Nails on WBC News Radio ten thirty and I'm Cindy. I'm here with Sammy and the famous Laura Campana and what do you do, Laura.
Speaker 5: I'm an astrologer, terror reader, and teacher and energy healer. I grew up in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: Oh good, you're an energy healer. I didn't know that part. How didn't miss that one?
Speaker 2: You didn't talk?
Speaker 3: We didn't. We'll do that after the show's over, but go ahead, Fish and I.
Speaker 5: Actually I wanted to just share that I got into astrology professionally because my friend from Brookline, who we have very similar birthday. We both met people at the same time, got married around the same time and then got divorced around the same time. And I had moved back to Boston kind of suddenly and unexpectedly, and I was really looking into astrology to explain this and get married before thirty.
Speaker 4: No, I did not.
Speaker 2: I don't think no people should get married before thirty right.
Speaker 4: No, I met my acts during my seven Let me get this straight.
Speaker 3: You think all this happened because of your astrology.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that because we were born at a similar time, we were going through similar things, and I was able to explain it in a way that made sense to her. And she was a member, if you're from Boston, of the Footlight Club, which is like the oldest playhouse in America and Jamaica Plaine. She was in the theater community, so she just started sending all of her theater friends to me because we had this connection as capricorns that we were experiencing similar things. So astrology can just help us make sense of why we're going through what we're going going through. And it wasn't something that I set out to do professionally. I'm a writer, but I think it's really meaningful storytelling, and I think people need stories to help us make sense of our lives and to bridge us into the deeper wisdom that exists. If we kind of I can get quiet and that ascess.
Speaker 3: Okay, I always warn you're not about it's about you.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear about mercury grades anymore in this. Don't fight with way because of this. Don't do this.
Speaker 4: I'm usually right, life like this very stressful.
Speaker 5: Well, I did pull up your solar return chart, Samantha, play not for your birthday this year?
Speaker 4: Were you in Boston on your birthday? Okay? Perfect?
Speaker 5: So you do have your moon conjuncture descendant in the seventh house of marriage, So there's placing a big emphasis on that area of life, and Venus is exactly junked Saturn and Pisces, which means that you have the capacity to commit and make a lasting relationship with someone. Okay, so there's really big emphasis on both who you are and what you want to attract in because Venus and Pisces is kind of like the Barbie pool party, frolicking with dolphins, you know, enjoyable energy.
Speaker 4: And the Moon and Virgo is very kind of.
Speaker 5: You know, it cares and it shows that it cares through doing acts of service and things like that. So I really liked that for uh, for your solar return, and I just think that it's kind of beautiful that we can use astrology to help us figure out what is you know, promised for the year. Is there anything else that you're excited about or wondering about?
Speaker 4: Not really right now.
Speaker 5: No, So the eclipses that have been happening, we had a really big one in April that was kind of intense in aries. Did you go check it out as an aries?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we had the glasses and you did at our job site.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, how was it? It was cool?
Speaker 2: It was cool. I mean I think the last time I really remembered that like I was in like elementary school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the one in Leo was really big for me. In twenty seventeen. I actually hid from this one because I sometimes, I mean it.
Speaker 2: Was definitely a little eerie out I would have to say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, sometimes eclipses going to.
Speaker 2: And there were like no birds or anything in the sky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the little bugs come out and things like that.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so there's just been a rapid growth in the Aris area of life. Do you feel like you're in aries in the sense that you want to prove it to yourself. Leo's are kind of, you know, doing it for the applause and the audience, but.
Speaker 2: I motivate me twenty four Yeah, Aries is like the you know, I have a that if you don't like me, that's your problem, it's not mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, And I admire the way Arias can kind of just be self focused and the ram just kind of barrels through a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people tell me that I am very much unapologetically myself.
Speaker 4: Oh that's beautiful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but uh, the eclipse cycle that is happening right now, that only happens like every eighteen years, So there is this extra big emphasis on where you're going and you know what you are hoping to accomplish, and being in your Saturn, you're opening Saturn square. There is that thought of where do you want to be by twenty thirty? Have you been giving any thoughts to that brings me to wood Age, you would be, well, it's in six years, so like forty that brings me to forty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's around. It's when you go through I.
Speaker 2: Guess I never thought about it like that.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that would be the like full moon of your Sadden return. So okay, there's just and that means what exactly.
Speaker 4: You're thinking about.
Speaker 5: You're like halfway through what we consider to be you know, the period where you're you're doing you're making your mark on the world. So Saturn every seven years gives us the opportunity to kind of think about, like where am I now, and how's it going?
Speaker 4: And where have I been and what happened?
Speaker 2: I kind of just like you blink in your hair, you blink in your hair.
Speaker 4: You're just really in the moment. You're living in the day.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful, that's very aries, aries is very be here now. Yeah, Capricorn can kind of get.
Speaker 2: I mean, but like I'm very regimented, Like I have to work out every morning and go to yoga every morning. My day's not complete.
Speaker 1: You're like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was watching the David Beckham Netflix documentary.
Speaker 4: Did you see that?
Speaker 5: I like to just watch TV and look at people's charts, as I do. And he had a Capricorn moon, and I she is an aries, he's a taurust. He you know, was getting in trouble for loving luxury too much, you know, and spending all of it. But he also, you know, Capricorn moons are very disciplined, and you saw that in the beginning where his father was like forcing him to kick the ball a million times and that would like break a different kid, right, But instead it was like part of what she was tough on me made him well, we would imagine that your capricorn moon could could take it. And yeah, and now do you feel like you have a strong work ethic because very much. Yeah. Yeah, you have that Neptune conjuncture moon though, which is also very mystical. So you're into astrology? Are you into any other kind of spiritual pursuits?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say I'm definitely into astrology for that sense, and I'm always like curious what somebody else is and then people are He's like, no, that's not like that. I'm like, well, well tell me what you are. And then I explained them and they're like, oh, then maybe you are right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you use it like your mom? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 4: That's wonderful.
Speaker 5: So astrologian is kind of the secret weapon of your construction empire.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean when she's like saying, like a gemin I want to know facts in black and white for sure, you know, and like the person that's the water sign the pisces of the cancer, they want to know like the heart and soul that went into the house, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So like even like if there's like two brokers whatever, like it always sends to be like the male that wants to talk to me more than a woman does because he wants to know like the.
Speaker 4: Pure facts like that. Okay, yeah, and as the areas you can give it to him straight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is really cool. Well, I feel like.
Speaker 5: What's interesting is that when you look at human history, people have been studying and using astrology for four thousand years.
Speaker 4: Very that's actually great.
Speaker 2: Most of my clients tell me like they hire me based on the fact that they think I have good energy.
Speaker 4: Really, I get told that a lot.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so you're just attracting in. Yeah, you get in alignment with and compatible with. Yeah. And if you think about the fact that, you know, people were making decisions based on astrology, and you always had an astrologer in the royal courts and things like that, it's been what was.
Speaker 2: The present did everything based on astrology?
Speaker 4: Reagan? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he you know, said, oh, it's just my wife's astrologer, but they said he had his whole calendar done by that. Yeah. And so you probably know when to be extra careful because of mercury retrogrades. Usually I feel it, you feel it, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Usually like I can like when like a retrograde's about to end, Like I can feel the ship. Like when Pluto's retrograding this weekend, it was really Yeah, I could feel that. I can feel by like Sunday mid day, it was instant energy change.
Speaker 5: Wow, you're so sensitive with your mercurian vices.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I could feel like I was like like when someone's like running all the time and they like lose their like what is it like their stride and they get their stride back, like my Monday, my stride was back.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I think astrology just gives us permission to chill when the energy is funky and then.
Speaker 2: To flow even if it's like if I have like a weird film, like I'm not going out. I know that, like it's not good. Yeah, I'm gonna stay in.
Speaker 4: And it's better that way.
Speaker 5: Yes, it helps you make decisions and then you don't have film O and then people will be like.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, hold that thought. I'm stepping in. I'm Sindy Stump. When you listen to Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio tent Theory.
Speaker 1: And be like that.
Speaker 3: Wake up and.
Speaker 5: And the sunlight hurts.
Speaker 3: And welcome back to Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty. And I'm Cyndy and I'm here with Sammy and I'm here with Laura. Laura, you I now are astrologist that comes on the show. Okay, and we're not gonna let you out to get one with Chad. That'll be our next one. And then we do a call in how's that We'll go back to a Colin show for that one, or how do people Risha.
Speaker 5: My name is Laura Compagna and you can find me at Laura Compania Astrology Dot. I do astrology and terror readings. I offer energy healing sessions and I even do energy healing based on your astrological chart so we can smooth out some of the effects of the transits and funky astro weather. I also teach classes, so find me in the local area.
Speaker 3: Everybody, have a great, safe weekend. This is City Stumpo Toughest Nails on WBZ News Radio ten thirty. We'll see you next weekend.