Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: The start of a.
Speaker 1: Glorious summer weekend across the Rocky So if you're listening to this show in Colorado, A, you're lucky, and B you're going to have great weather this weekend.
Speaker 2: There may be some.
Speaker 1: Pockets of exception across the state, but most of Colorado is going to have warm and dry and not smoking warm, not broiling warm, you know, just like upper eighties, low nineties, kind of warm and dry. So let's favor at three h three someone three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: A little hot in the White House, I guess earlier this week.
Speaker 1: At this point doesn't seem to be in dispute that Dan Bongino may be resigning hasn't yet.
Speaker 2: We'll see if that happened, but it appears.
Speaker 1: The President is likely to be lining up behind Pambondi and Kosh Pttel as well, who both signed on to closing the Epstein matter at this point.
Speaker 2: So where do you want to see all that go? Three?
Speaker 1: All three seven one three A two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. We've got that on the plate and so much more today. I mean, Jeeves, where do you want to start with all of this? You know, one of the things I'll touch on briefly because I think it's part of a really important broader point, is you know, this this violent effort now to stop ICE from cracking down on this marijuana farm in California where they've got all these young kids working there, and it just and I don't mean to sound naive, but it just comes back to as a guy used to be a Democrat, I cannot even fathom the fact that it is a fact, in my view that the people who control the Democratic Party at this point, the vast majority of just don't care about kids. I'm not talking about your typical Democrat, like the one I sleep with and have for going on well just past thirty one years now.
Speaker 2: It just had our anniversary.
Speaker 1: But I'm talking about the far left, secular wackos who control the party. They just don't care about kids. I mean, they're perfectly happy having all these children as a quote acceptable casualty rate. That's the way I believe they view them, whether they're all these kids who are being just I mean it's straight out of hell right trafficked as they come up over the border, and all the sexual abuse and all the essentially slavery, whether it's sexual slavery or other kinds of slavery like you see on this marijuana farm in California. But the left and power just doesn't care. They view so many humans as an acceptable casualty rating. I believe that's an extension of and possibly a result of this bizarre slavish commitment to the mass killing of the unborn before birth. That's become kind of the pillar and unifier in the Democratic Party. And once you just decide that, you know, these million plus kids a year lives don't matter, well then yeah, if you're that the secular left running the Democratic Party, then in that twisted worldview, why would these other kids matter? I mean, what's the difference between these kids there they're willing to see die other than location right between before birth and after birth.
Speaker 2: So it's a real it's a real kind of death cult.
Speaker 1: Death you know, this this attitude where innocent death just doesn't matter as long as the bigger state cause is served. Yeah, that's sick, dangerous stuff. Three or three seven to one, three eight, two five five chime in anytime, d an five seven seven three nine. As you can see, we're keeping it light on this glorious summer Friday afternoon. We do have some lighter topics. We just haven't thought them up yet, but we'll get to them eventually. I do want to get to some Marco Rubio stuff because as we're talking about the White House and what's going on in their internal battles, et cetera, I think it's just worth a quick note that, you know, twenty eight is obviously on right now, and I think it's I think it's so cool because then I'm an optimist by nature, right and I'm the guy who's been on air for years telling you, hey.
Speaker 2: Don't sweat it.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump's going to win and Biden is not going to be their candidate and it's going to be a mess, and Trump's going to win, and my optimism just keeps growing. And as we now are, my goodness, just on the verge of the one year anniversary, of the miracle in Butler, I do want to have a deeper dive conversation over.
Speaker 2: What do you think now? What do you think?
Speaker 1: I know we talked about it at the time, and I said right away, my view is that this was divine intervention, as we've seen throughout American history at critical pivotal watershed moments in our history, and as the founder is believed in. Right, you don't have to guess they wrote it. They wrote it in the Declaration of Independence. Hey, we're making this big bet because we're betting, you know that God is going to help us because of a We're all going to be hanging from trees. I mean, that's what they said in the Declaration. They chose a few different words, but that's what they said. So, now that you've had a chance to see everything that's happened in this past year since the assassin, whether the assassin was sent by Iran or whether the assassin was this lone wolf for whatever, what do you think you think it was divine intervention?
Speaker 2: And if you believe that, what do you think it means for the future of America in the world? And then what do you think the world would look like?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Now if that miracle had not happened, and we all know by now right, it's no longer disputed. There never was any legitimate dispute, but it's no longer disputed. If Trump hadn't turned his head at just that precise instant.
Speaker 2: He's dead.
Speaker 1: He's dead. And what does America? What does the world look like right now? If that assassin and whoever was behind that assassin had succeeded.
Speaker 2: All right, we got a lot to do.
Speaker 1: I did promo for today, and I will get into it won't take long, but it's important, this business of Okay, now that the US Supreme Court is very properly and great for the Republic, across party line said no, No, We've got an elected president, elected by the whole people. And the way the law works is individual district court judges, except in rare circumstances, can't block the president nationwide. So now, as we all expected, the left is turning to class action lawsuits, you know, to try to block the president nationwide. And I know you're probably driving right now. I don't want to make your eyes glaze over, so I won't get deep, deep, deep into Rule twenty three in class action lawsuit law, which truly, you could go to law school for three years and spend every day all three years studying class action law and still not cover everything.
Speaker 2: It is that complex. But that's the point.
Speaker 1: That's the point is it's not going to be that easy now for the left to just turn to class action lawsuits because unlike say, going into a particular district court and filing a lawsuit on behalf of an individual person slash plaintiff and claiming the president was doing something unconstitutional. Now you've got to get a whole class certified. And if you can get a whole class properly underlying that words certified, well then yeah, then then the court under the recent US Supreme Court ruling, then the court would have jurisdiction, you know, to do things that would have nationwide effect, because presumably you'd have members of your class all over the country.
Speaker 2: But getting a class certified is not easy. I have done it. It is not.
Speaker 1: Easy, and there are an awful lot of steps you have to go through. Now I'm sure you're thinking as you're driving home, you're thinking, well, okay, but you know what if a judge doesn't hold their feet to the fire and really require the people pushing this class to satisfy all the requirements, and then at that point you know you've got you can bet everything you've got. The US Supreme Court is going to see through any farce, and when brought the correct case, is going to put the hammer down and say, no, it's a farce. That's a farce that that's just meant to get around our ruling saying no nationwide injunctions. Now, on the other hand, you could end up with some legitimate nationwide class actions which then have the same effect. It's just gonna be a lot harder to pull that together. I'll give you one quick example. And on this birthright citizenship issue, I'm sure you've seen the headlines say, hey, nationwide class action. You know Judges has now certified it in that case, and the reason I think it's very ripe for appeal first to you know, the federal court appellate level called the circuit and then probably rocket docketed to the US Supreme Court. For a class action to be properly certified, you normally have to have what's called this typicality of harm, meaning you have to have kind of the same kind of harm, not precisely, but generally through the class of folks that you've been certified to represent. You've got to have the same kind of claim that applies to everybody. And just look at within the issue of immigration and birthright citizenship, there are so many differences between the circumstances of the plaintiffs. Like, you're going to have plaintiffs who are here illegally, you know, when they had children. You're going to have, you know, all of these different surrounding circumstances for so many different members of the class. And that's what's going to make it, I think, much much harder to keep a class like that together through various levels of appeal. So it didn't mean to take you into the woods trying to short circuit it, but that's the gist of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you will have some legitimate.
Speaker 1: Nationwide classes, but it's going to be a lot harder and a lot more time consuming than just going in and getting a nationwide injunction from an individual judge for an individual playoff. All right, let's come back play some really compelling sound from Mark Rubio as well.
Speaker 2: See if you agree with him on this question.
Speaker 1: Favorite Wait a second, you're Catholic and the administration position on immigration. Isn't that at odds with Catholic teaching. You're on the Dan Capitla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Democrats are taking They don't want President Corn to be successful. I got news for him. We are being successful. Every every illegal alien, public safety threat we arrest makes us cutry safer. Every national security threat we take off the street and deport makes us safer. And we're we're rescuing thousands of children. The lives saved every day by Ice, the live saved every day by Borg show and are in.
Speaker 1: The hundreds so into that, including on this marijuana farm where they rescued a bunch of children who were essentially serving as as underage slave labor. There this marijuana farm in California that's become the latest cause celeb for the left right trying to interfere with ICE, et cetera, turning violent three or three seven, one three eight two five five the number a Texter to da ed and five seven seven three nine. Ask the penetrating question, Dan, So it's bad if kids are found at a winery too right?
Speaker 2: Question Mark?
Speaker 1: Well, sure you should you shouldn't have kids working underage anywhere. Now we start with that, and then you go to Okay, some situations are more dangerous than others, there's no question about that. And the implicit underlying argument here will it, Oh, you know, marijuana.
Speaker 2: Alcohol equally bad.
Speaker 1: You know, that's just where the pro drug people go to hide, because they can't justify legalized marijuana on its own and all the harms that come from it. They just run to hide immediately. They scurry like mice behind behind mom's skirt and mom's skirt.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: The argument they've learned from big marijuana.
Speaker 1: Which is in many cases just blood money, right, all the carnage out there and ruined kids and everything else, why these so called legal drug dealers get rich. You know that the argument is all, oh, well, what about alcohol? No, hey, defend legalized marijuana, just just try to do it on its own merits. And this text has no interest in trying to defend all these underage kids, you know, working in the hot sun on this marijuana farm in California, kids who happened to be here illegally, by the way. He has no interest in trying to defend that because he can't, so he flees to the comfort of alcohol. Yeah, yeah, that tells you everything you need to know, right three out three seven one three eight two five five The number techs DA N five seven seven three nine on the underlying merits all of that conversation any day of the week. And that is, first of all, we have legalized alcohol in this country. That's not going away. That's the reality. And and but we do not have to be stuck with legalized marijuana that can go away. And the push for it nationwide has really slowed down as the truth about all the carnage has has started to come out seep out right because so often it's hard to find it in the which hopes to get rich off.
Speaker 2: Of the money from legalized marijuana. But yeah, so we got a choice here.
Speaker 1: We no longer have a choice unlegalized alcohol, which by the way, I would vote to keep legal, But we do have a choice when it comes to legalized marijuana, and there are some important differences. I'm not trying to minimize the harm from alcohol. I just walked from my office right now looking at horrific, horrific images of people killed by a drunk driver.
Speaker 2: You know, I've been.
Speaker 1: Representing people in civil cases where drunk drivers murder for a long long time. So I'm not trying to minimize that at all. I'm just saying there are some pretty significant differences, such as, you know, people can drink for something other than to get high, and the.
Speaker 2: Vast majority, and there's no moral judgment here.
Speaker 1: I don't think less of any all who uses marijuana, not at all. That's not a moral issue for me. The moral issue for me is deciding on a legalization framework where you know going to ruin a lot of kids, where you know you are undermining the entire youth population in this state. You know you are dramatically spiking teen suicides, you know you're going to cause a lot of carnage on the roadways. That's what I have a moral issue with, not whether some adult wants to get high in their home. Three out three someone three eight, two, five, five, the number ryan is it? And I have not imbibed with marijuana. But what I hear and see and I'm told by experts and users and everything else is when people sit down to consume THHC. And even in the old Chichenshong two to four percent leaf days, they sit down to get high. But now, of course the marijuana industry. It's all about hook them young, hook them forever, and they hook everybody right, so they crank the potency up eighty ninety percent. Yeah, now people sit down to consume marijuana, they're sitting down to get high. Am I wrong, my friend?
Speaker 2: And I am not claiming you are an expert.
Speaker 7: Right to me on that one, But no, no, I fig you're exactly right on this false equivalence that a lot of people that are pro weed are making, Like, well, what about alcohol, And like you said, very well, it's where they go to hide, you know, it doesn't you know, erase the argument whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And I don't even understand that comparison.
Speaker 7: You have six seven eight year olds that are the children of illegal aliens working at an illegal marijuana farm.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's kind of a problem.
Speaker 1: And it just goes back to the fact the Left doesn't care at all about illegal immigrants as humans. That the Left is perfectly willing to have hundreds of thousands of kids, kids lost to sex trafficking, other kinds of slavery, abuse, et cetera, hundreds of thousands. The Left doesn't care, and that's what happened under Biden. They don't care about those kids, and they showed in so many different ways, including this California marijuana farm. Tony in Inglewood, Colorado, You're on the Dan Kapslas Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Dan, I'm not a lawyer, but I play one on TV, so did I I'm curious this class action ruling by the judge.
Speaker 2: I believe that his language said.
Speaker 3: Something to the effect of all persons born and unborn.
Speaker 2: Do you know if that's.
Speaker 8: True or not.
Speaker 2: I'll check that during the break, Tony, Yeah, I'll check that during the break. That would be fascinating if that's true. If that's true, didn't he in a way open a.
Speaker 3: Can of worms giving human rights to the unborn?
Speaker 1: Very perceptive on your part, But no, And I'll give you a perfect example which just conclusively proves that abortions the taking of an innocent human life. The law has recognized that, and everybody knows it, and the left just doesn't care. It's it's willing to just kill innocent life. Here it is California. In California, it's capital murder, subjects you to the death pat if you kill an unborn child. If you kill an unborn child, I'll double check the law. I believe it's past seven weeks, and so that just proves it right, because that law couldn't have lasted a day unless it was medically true. The law would have been struck down as unconstitutional. But in California, the same baby that can be killed legally, I put it in quotes by an abortionist up till the moment of delivery. If somebody else kills that child, say in the commission of an assault on the mother, you know, when the mother, let's say, is two months pregnant, that's capital murder. Ask Scott Peterson about that. Yeah, so your point is well taken, my friend, very well taken. It's interesting round, we don't hear that that California point made in every single discussion on abortion. Wait a second, in California for years. You know, if I remember correctly, and I'm a big fan of Trail Davis, I have nothing but very positive things to say about Trail Davis.
Speaker 2: But if I remember correctly, I think it.
Speaker 1: Was to Terrell Davis's brother, because Terrell Davis overcame that the great Ronco running back overcame some really challenging circumstances growing up, and even more reason to admire what he accomplished and the many became But his brother, if I remember the facts, right, had been had been I believe, convicted of during a botched robbery attempt, maybe outside a post office, maybe hitting a woman in the stomach, didn't even know she was pregnant, causing the death of her unborn child, and he faced the murder charge for that. I believe that was that the seminole case in California. I'll double check on that. But that tells everything you need to know about the reality, the factual legal reality of abortion.
Speaker 2: It's the killing of innocent human life. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Something that you should have that you haven't reported. As you know, three hundred thousand children are missing, right, three hundred thousand. Under Biden, we've already gotten back ten thousand of those children, and we have a lot more plan.
Speaker 3: To come back.
Speaker 9: We're getting it back by the thousands for three hundred thousand, and we've as of this morning, over ten thousand we've gotten back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So revealing that the left doesn't care at all about those children, right, just doesn't care about illegal immigrants as humans in general, and it's proven in so many ways.
Speaker 2: If you just joined us, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're spinning off of the Big Ice raid on the marijuana farm in California where they found a whole bunch of kids, very young kids to like eight ninety ten, where some of them you know, essentially working as slave labor there or working obviously illegally in in a very harmful environment for them.
Speaker 2: But life doesn't care about that. Robert in Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome.
Speaker 8: Oh, yes, I know you live. During the pandemic, he had John MacArthur, the pastor of Great Community Church in California.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm trying to remember. Did I have him on?
Speaker 8: Yes, he's the guy who would not go into lockdown and said the church had the right to have the church under the First Amendment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm familiar with him, of course, the pastor. I'm familiar with that story. I just didn't remember having him on, But a lots happened since then.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, my friend, Yeah.
Speaker 8: I remember you had him on twice. Wow. Anyway, he's the pastor of that church as fourteen thousand members and gig one that was taken to the Supreme court in any case, he has a new video out on YouTube called God's Pathetic Warning about Trump willstunned everyone, and he's very critical of people who go along with Trump being something that Christians should compromise their protests about because so much of his behavior is out of line with anything that's Christian, and that if there was somebody on the other side of the political aisle, they would be outraged.
Speaker 1: And I haven't seen it, but can you give us a little more information about the reasoning and the thinking? Here is the point that this could not have been divine interventions saving Trump in that Butler field.
Speaker 8: Oh no, I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is his point is God uses people, like you know, King Saul in the Bible, even though he really didn't want Israel to have a king, and then he used an Avacan hazard. He uses a lot of people. Just because he uses someone does not mean that somebody should say that Christians should support him without being without question, because so many times today we are seeing Christians mute their criticism and saying, well, he's doing so much good. I'm not going to say anything, or I'm not going to say hardly anything.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 8: And he says, that's that's not right.
Speaker 1: Okay, interesting, Yeah, I'll try to pick that up.
Speaker 6: To me.
Speaker 1: It's always, you know, the rubber meets the road with the vote, and in terms of saying stuff, listen, I think we've probably been the most fair imbalanced to Trump of anybody. When he deserves criticism, he gets it. When he deserves praise, he gets it, and so many outlets won't give him praise when he deserves it. But listening, in the end, I can tell you what I base my vote on is the morality of the public policy that he's going to pursue, rather than what any particular candidate's personal morality, maybe with some limits, right, I mean, if a candidate was actually a murderer or a rapist or an abuser of women or something like that, I wouldn't vote for him, no matter how good their policies were. But I'm looking at the morality of their policies.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, he of course got into trouble because of as Daniels there in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't think, and I think everybody's going to turn both of us off if we start talking about Stormy Daniels. But in America spoke loud and clear on this right, electing President Trump just week after the Hollywood Access.
Speaker 2: Takes, and.
Speaker 8: I voted plane choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But the fact is, you know, like he said he was going to end or in Ukraine several times, and before he was inaugurated, he said he was going to bring inflation down. You know, according to Keplinger and Kelly Books, Frubook and several others, car prices because of it, there is wanting to go out. But by the fifteen thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars, well, big fella.
Speaker 1: In terms of Ukraine, he's been working very hard to do that. He obviously has been forging peace throughout the Middle East, sometimes through strength and sometimes through the threat of strength. You're going to sit here and dogham because Russia the Ukraine isn't settled yet just half a year into his term. I mean, I don't think that's fair at all. And when it comes to a Christian and Christian obligation, everybody has to decide for themselves.
Speaker 2: And you know, my view of it is, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't betray my Christian faith by voting for Trump. I would have betrayed my Christian faith by voting for his opponent.
Speaker 8: I'm sure you're right, because John MacArthur says the same thing. You shouldn't withdraw from the political activism just because you don't follow him. I'm critically, but the fact is he may be being used, but at the same time God may not be policed with the things that he's doing.
Speaker 1: You know, King David, I mean, the greatest figures in history. I mean, and thank you for the call man, But and I don't claim to be, you know, the the theologian biblical scholar out there. I try, I try to understand. I read or listen to something every day, but I don't claim to be any kind of scholar, just a guy trying to figure it out. But even I can see. You know, God's whole thing has been using broken people, right. I mean, when he went out for his disciples, you know, he wasn't going to the rich people, he wasn't going to the fancy people. You know, He's going out to the fishermen and everything else. Everybody knows three at three seven three eight two five five tagst d A N five seven seven three nine. That's always been one of the things that's given me great hope is that God has an affinity right for broken people, as long as you want to get it right. Dan, if a person comes to the United States legally and as a legal immigrant, does having a baby in the United States as a US citizen changed.
Speaker 2: Because of this new law? No? No, it does not.
Speaker 1: And uh, Dan, what's the difference between wacko left and by the way, the texture was referring by new law to this class action lawsuit that's now been certified and is being used by the left as a way to get around the Supreme Court limit on nationwide injunctions by district court judges. Dan, what's the difference between wacko leftist Dems and the kind of damn you sleep with? If they both vote Democrat? What a penetrating question that is? I think the big difference is what they believe in and what they're committed to and what they want to see happen. So let's take, for example, the Democrat. If she hasn't become unaffiliated, I'm going to ask her tonight that I've had the pleasure of sleeping with for thirty one plus years now, and she breaks with the Democratic Party on occasion to support Republicans. She has if you sat down with my wife and you talked about the things she cares about, the policy she wants to see and acted, etc. You'd probably agree with her on probably eighty to ninety percent. Now if you're like me, so, no, she's not a prisoner of any political party. And this next statement, I'm not applying to my wife, you know, but I will say it applies to Democrats more broadly because I was one for years, and the vast majority of my family outside of Colorado, like one hundred is Democrat. We got to understand that they're an awful lot of people whose view of Republicans. The stereotype is so negative. It's not like they're voting Democrat because they're really excited about that. They could just never imagine voting Republican. That obviously doesn't apply to my wife, A. She has voted for Republicans, she has worked for some Republicans, and she knows many people through me who are Republican and she loves them. But we got to be realistic. There are so many people out there. They don't just go dancing joyfully into the voting booth to vote for Democrats. They just could never imagine voting for Republicans. It's on us to change that. You're on the Dan Caplis.
Speaker 4: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: It's co O Obama sayah, praierfleur.
Speaker 6: Women, we have so many landmines and barriers and don't send limitations. It's you know, I mean, Craig, you're the guy at the table. But I think it's important for all guys listening, especially men raising daughters, to realize that that that difference.
Speaker 2: Barack Obama must be a very happy man. Or quite the contrary that.
Speaker 7: It was from Clay and Buck that they were referencing this clip, and it was Clay Travis that was saying, he's actually feel sorry for Barack Obama, that she must be absolutely miserable to live with.
Speaker 2: All she does is complain. Listen, listen one of.
Speaker 7: The people, Dan, I know you love her. I don't know why, but she's terrible. Why would you say this because you always you're sending me these clips, because.
Speaker 1: Because I'm intellectually honest. The only point I make about her, the only point I make about her is wait a second, she would be this strongest candidate the Democrats have.
Speaker 7: I believe that lesson less with every word she utters she Well.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: I do think it's fair to say developments over the last since election date, right, Yeah, I think at that point her star has dimmed. But listen, she's Oh I was going to use a politically incorrect phrase, she's still the tallest among the short, right, I mean she's still she has undeniable You can say it if you want to. I'm not saying it. She still has undeniable intellect. She was gifted. So many people have been gifted with a strong intellect. I'm just talking about the physical. You know, the mental capacity, then don't use it to do good things. But but she has a strong intellect. She was gifted with health, she was gifted with looks, she was gifted with great parents, with a lot of opportunity, now gifted with great wealth. Has led a very pampered life, at least later in her young life. And so I'm just recognizing that among let's say that the dull knives.
Speaker 2: In the Democrat drawer.
Speaker 1: Okay, she is by far the sharpest, she is intellectually talented, she has these other attributes. I think she'd be the best that they have.
Speaker 7: I think she is so out of touch and completely detached from any relatable reality that the average Let's say, like you, Dan, you're a south Sider.
Speaker 2: She claims to be that too.
Speaker 7: I believe she is so far away from that existence, from that life. And the thing she complains about, yeah, is she has Secret Service protection for the rest of her life, Like you said, a pampered existence that's not relatable to a South Sider who has to go through the daily grind, who has to compete with illegal aliens for jobs.
Speaker 1: Here's the difference. I think she's no longer blue collar. No, okay, I am blue collar now. I mean just as a person to my core, and I understand I've been blessed with opportunity and a lot of help along the way from a lot of good people, and our.
Speaker 2: Business has been blessed with success, and I.
Speaker 1: Make a good living. I get all of that. But I know myself and to my core, I am blue collar. She obviously has gone a different direction, and a lot of that comes back to what level of respect do you have for people, you know, for working people. But anyway, now I'm getting into policy stuff. Here's my bigger point. What I try to take from that is, you know, I just tried it. I try to look at myself right, because we were always raised I've told you, my mom always told us, first thing, when you wake up in the morning, think of the five things you're grateful for, and think of the five things you're looking forward to that day. So that's how we would first thing in the morning. And I think that certainly looking at myself.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: I can always be more grateful.
Speaker 1: And you look at Michelle Obama and you listen to that tape, and you're not hearing a grateful person, right.
Speaker 2: So I listen to that and I think two things. I think.
Speaker 1: Barack Obama must be playing a lot of golf, and I need to do a better job of being grateful for my full time occupation could be being grateful because I have so much to be grateful for, and I am grateful. I'm just saying that, you know how there's like low burn gratitude, you know, kind of remember the old gas stoves. I think kick and luper and polus about loud those now, but but you know kind of low burn gratitude that's always there and then it flames up. I'm just thinking that we'd all be speaking for myself, we'd all be a whole lot happier if kind of like a primary focus was turn that burner all the way up, because lord knows, just being born in America, right, I mean literally, we're all lottery winners just being born here. And then hey, you're talking about Michelle Obama. We were both born into the wealthiest families in Chicago because of the love and family structure and support.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, Oh, let's hear some more of that. That sure, And you know how I talk about her all the time, how I appreciate my wife in a million different ways. But after this clip, I'm gonna run home and sweep her off her feet.
Speaker 6: That thing that inadvertently as you were loving and raising these beautiful girls, there are so many rules, make them make us small.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to get home tonight.
Speaker 1: My wife's gonna think I've been drinking my goodness, rush in, pick her up, big kiss.
Speaker 2: She deserves it. Oh she does, Thank you, thank you. Why you're not Michelle.
Speaker 7: I think all the men with the women in their lives should do that tonight.
Speaker 2: Yes, we'll play that whole clip.
Speaker 1: My digressions kind of interrupted the flow of that, so we'll play that whole clip.
Speaker 2: After the break. We've got Oh this text are getting after me? Holy cow, imagine that. Listen.
Speaker 1: No, but but I mean, Dan quote whole big fella you say sounds so belittling. Hey, whoa, I just I was talking to a guy. We just agreed on something as a whole big fella. Since when is that rough? And you tell me Ryan, I mean a man can't sit on his own jury. Has anybody ever treated callers better? Den't talk radio now with more kindness. You're on the Dan Kaplo Show.