Speaker 1: Uh, what is up? Everybody? Welcome to Rose Pricks. This is our third show.
Speaker 2: Of the week, and honestly, I'm very excited about this one. I'm excited about all of them except for one of them, right, this is one that I am excited about.
Speaker 1: I did you see this is referring to the other show we're doing, but I watched this TikTok with Well, for those of you who don't listen to the podcast on ninety Day the other way, there's a girl named Statler who we call Rosoli from Rossoli and Isles. But anyway, Risoli did a did a TikTok uh huh. It was like, am I saying that? Sounded like she did the TikTok She did tiktokie, uh tiktokie. And she was backing ninety Day the other way and just saying it's so stupid and it's really boring. And she was like, yeah, and that's kind of saying a lot because I'm a cast member. She's like, it's just the worst show. It's like so boring, like there's nothing interesting right then, but then she was saying that except for her story, She's like, yeah, at least with our story, Like, you know, we're living band life, so you get to see like a lot of countries and whatever. But you know, the show's really disappointing. And I mean she goes on it's like a three minute video of just her saying the same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we have to play that when we do ninety days last week.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll find that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I'm team Statler all the way. And I don't know why. I just there's something about her. There's just something about her. I just want to cradle her in my arm and my bosom. Have you recall have you ever referred to your chest area as a bosom?
Speaker 1: Not since my previous life when I was eighty.
Speaker 2: And you're starting to you're a lot of people don't know this about Stephanie, but she's really like past life therapy and past Yeah, she gets really into it. So she goes to this therapist like a hypnosis. Yeah, hypnotist once a week. I guess, No, it's just my regular therapist. Oh, she likes to talk about my past life. And in one of them, you were like a very you live to be ninety. You talked about your bosom a lot. It was kind of your calling card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or I really enjoyed the show Bosom Buddies. I'm not sure exactly which one it wasn't Buddies.
Speaker 2: How do we make that?
Speaker 1: Now? How did we make that? Oh?
Speaker 2: Did Peter Sclori died? He died a.
Speaker 1: While back, right, I guess we're not making it then.
Speaker 2: Well, Tom Hanks wouldn't have done it anyway, I don't think. But one thing Tom Hanks would do is make a son named Chet Hanks, who would fit very well in the OC which is going to bring us to Real Housewives OC.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is what we're covering today. It I mean, this thing is so right up. My can't even I mean, it's these people are just so awful, but it's just watchable.
Speaker 2: I went so back and forth. I finally landed on a team. Let's start with Gina and Jen because it's a reminder at the beginning of the episode that those two are fighting. Yes, And I finally landed on a team squarely because I really was like, wait a minute, but this is bad, but this is bad, but I will I will reveal my team when the time is right. Oh wow, okay, yeah, okay, I do have a strong feeling now all right, so.
Speaker 1: This part was really funny. Jen, Jen, who we don't need to catch you up, you know the characters, Yeah, or you wouldn't be listening to this. Jen calls Shannon to complain about Gina, and Jen's like, oh, I'm so mad. Gina told me the truth about myself and she told me that I get my tracks tightened, but I don't pay my rent. And Shannon's like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I also hate hearing the truth about myself.
Speaker 2: Yes, she immediately made it about herself.
Speaker 1: They told me I should quit drinking just because I ran into a building. God, these are mean girls. Yeah, basically that's not word for word, that's my interpretation.
Speaker 2: Even then she does say all that, but then even then she's sort of like, but I do kind of see Gina's point. Like everyone's telling Jen that. But then when when they talk to Gina, they're like, but we do kind of see Gen's point. So that's right, we're all kind of they're kind of in the middle as a team on this.
Speaker 1: So Jen is like, I don't even have support from my ex. And then they show a little flashback to Gina saying she's downsizing because she doesn't have to help with her ex. Yeah, so basically Jen wants it both ways. This is my interpretation. Jen is like, well, I don't get any help from my ex, so like what am I supposed to do pay my rent with?
Speaker 2: What? Right? Oh?
Speaker 1: What am I supposed to do? Like work? Like that's crazy? Like of course I'm going to be in default because I don't have any money. Okay, So then uh yeah, she's like she's still talking, she's still bit she Shannon. She's like, it's not even my fault. The only money I have is what will gives me. This is also I feel like Jen is the type of person who sees a homeless man on the street with a sign asking for money and goes get a job.
Speaker 2: M Oh, I think you're totally right. Jen is a dumbass, however, and I mean that is clear right. However, Gina is out of control over and over going, like I lived in a casita, true, I lived in a casita. And you're like, it's a studio that you can say that on the zoom call that she's on in a flashback. They're like, so kind of like a studio, My living room is my bedroom.
Speaker 1: Sandy Danny also known as a single, yes, or a casite or a bachelor.
Speaker 2: But she kept saying casita song.
Speaker 1: I just said casita also known as a studio, not a casita. Yes. I actually stayed in a casita when I went to Mexico with John, and it is nothing of the sort. Casita doesn't even have like a roof. It's like an open there's just sort of walls. It's not the same thing. It's not a studio apartment.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're getting a lot of different thoughts and feelings on what a casita is because I had the same I went to Mexico, uh huh, and I stayed in casita and there were totally ceilings. Oh so now I'm confused as to what that is. And maybe I was not in casita. Should we look this up?
Speaker 1: Have you changed teams?
Speaker 2: I don't know right now because I'll tell you this. Also about Gina, she keeps she kind of does forget. Now. Jenna's on a different level. Jen's on a level of dumb that we haven't seen on the show in a long time. She's ridiculous. But Gina's also forgetting. It's like, okay, you downside, you broke up with Matt. You guys broke up, you had to figure some shit out, you downsized, but she still had some help. She has parents that helped her. She had she wasn't it wasn't like. So then what I did is I got my doctorate and I went back and now I'm a collegeist. Right.
Speaker 1: It's not legally bond exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, she did the work, but like it took her years to get there, and before she even got there, she got a pretty bad DUI. And I'm not saying that couldn't happen to anybody. I know lots of people that that's happened to. Like it happens, and it doesn't define her, but like she forgot. It's like she forgot.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree with you, but I think what's going on is she's getting Hella triggered, yes, and so she's feeling like, why does this bitch get to just like keep living her life when I didn't get to do that. So it's it's making her melody. It is a bit of jealousy, but also I think there is some judgmental going in there. But I would feel judgmental too that why does this Why does Jen think it's okay to just her answer to it as well, I just I'm going to continue living the lifestyle that I've become accustomed. I'm just going to not pay my bills because how can I.
Speaker 2: Also, it affucked with her. She lost a fifty thousand dollars you know, real estate deal or whatever. I don't know why she keeps saying that because she was. Gina Aunt was on Watch what Happens After the Show with Josh Flagg, you know, from a million dollars listening, and like he didn't even really seem to be an ONU Genis side on this. He was like, you relax, That's what he basically said to her right next to her on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's feeling triggered. I think she's feeling like, why is she getting why is everybody feeling sorry for her? When I had to pick myself up by my bootstrap. She's one of those where you know, yeah, but bitch, you are still looking in the O see well yeah.
Speaker 2: And you didn't. She had parents that helped. I mean, everybody has people like not every I don't know what. I don't know how I feel about that, but she she's not She's strong, and I like her. She's bad ass, but I also feel like she's not. It's not the story she's telling isn't the truth, if that makes sense, It's not totally the truth. So she wants to believe that. She wants to be like I'm in New York and from New York, we just like get up and go. It's like, oh girl, you were dad, you were down and out and your parents came to your rescue. One hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess what I'm thinking is that you and I are both feeling triggered because neither one of us has like if we're if we don't, we just don't have help.
Speaker 2: That building, We don't have that built in thing where you're like, we don't have the safety net, right is how yes?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: So we're both of.
Speaker 1: Those bitches have a safety net, and yet they're complaining about the other one. And we're like, bitch, if I would have to live in I don't even know if I can afford a one bedroom apartment if that happens to me, right right right, you could, there's I can do it.
Speaker 2: You can do it, but like you know what I mean, But let me read you what a casita is okay, it is a house. I mean, this is so funny. It's at a house is a single unit. Wait, I think they mean in a single unit residential building. It may range in complexity from a hut to a complex structure of wood, concrete, or other material outfitted with plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So that's a pretty big exaggeration on her part, on Gina's part, that she was living in a casita.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that was a mistake, oh, because what had happened was I went to Wikipedia and put in casita, but it changed it to house, so that was house.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So casitas are built as guesthouses, generally for older so it's like a mother in law suite, okay, but that could also be called a mother in law suite. Casitas are built separate from the main house, allowing. So yeah, she lived in a guesthouse, okay. But I don't know why we have to keep saying that it's a small house and she was in it, all right, So she's fine, Okay.
Speaker 1: So then basically what she's saying is it wasn't an apartment. It was like an a part of somebody else's.
Speaker 2: It was a guest house behind somebody where the living room was in the bedroom.
Speaker 1: All right, that's our show, guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then we have to pay dumb.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait. I want to talk about something that is going to make you feel better about your life, and that is Tropical Smoothie Cafe. Have you ever been to Tropical Smoothie Cafe? Yes, I know you have, and I know why because they have delicious mocktails which make you feel like you're having a getaway just on a regular day. They have drinks like the Mango berry Cosmo Smoothie, which is mango, strawberries, cranberry and lime. They have a watermelon Mohito smoothie which is watermelon, mint, strawberries and lime. They also have wraps and Assaiah bowles. So good and guess what, yes, guess what. Right now, they're having a special offer. Tropical Smoothie Cafe wants to celebrate summer with you, not without you. This week only July twenty second to the twenty eighth Tropic Rewards members get a free Island Punch smoothie with bowl or food perch that's peach, guava, passion, fruit, mango and pineapple. Order in the app, online or in cafe. You're on Tropic Time now also.
Speaker 2: And yes, our friends over at Jenny Kane who we are obsessed with. Is that fair to say that I'm obsessed with Jenny Kane because I am.
Speaker 1: I think it's fair to say it's the most luxurious, comfortable sweater that I've ever owned.
Speaker 2: I put on their sweater. So I got the heather gray Fisherman's one hundred percent Cashmer sweater and I put it on, and I feel I feel like a princess.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like an Orange County housewife?
Speaker 2: I kind of do. I love it so much. It elevates every outfit that I have. You know, you can put it with like little skinny jeans, with a French chug. You can put it with skirt and boots. They have the most delightful clothes. And if you want to treat yourself and treat or treat a friend with someone's big birthday or something like, go all out, go with Jenny Kane. They also have home goods mone like pillow all kinds of stuff and everything is so high end.
Speaker 1: I love my sweater too. I got the cardigan. I got the cocoon Kashmir cardigan, which is gorgeous. I get constant compliments.
Speaker 2: It is to die for, it really is. So find your new uniform at Jenny Kane dot com. Our listeners get fifteen percent off your first order when you use code rose pricks at checkout. That's fifteen percent off your first order. J E n N I k A y n E dot com promo code rose pricks. But getting dressed be one less thing to worry about. Embrace your summer aesthetic with Jenny Kane.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, all right now. Blag football, yes, stupid flag football so annoying. I just wrote I wrote time to get ready for football. I have my fast my fast forward finger ready.
Speaker 2: I know it's a shame because both of us hate it, but I actually ended up. Boy, it wasn't too bad. I know.
Speaker 1: I didn't asthority either.
Speaker 2: Well, Emily brings a friend who they never talked to. She's just this like kind of big lady that because she's like, well, we need her on the flag football team.
Speaker 1: Well, they brought a few friends which they just didn't show at all because they didn't want to pay them, right, because they remember they talked about it before. They're like Oh yeah, we're going to bring some extra friends because we have to fill up the teams, so they just avoided them. My favorite thing is they they're going to play flag football, but they're setting up, they're putting all their stuff at this restaurant and they immediately order drinks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yes, and so they're all like, they're all doing their things. Shannon, poor Shannon shows up and you know, they'd already made fun of her to begin with that she was going to be all the dazzled when she kind of was. Tamara was saying that. So she shows up and I swear to you, I thought, Emily said, Shannon get a cocktail. Swear to god. I thought, I like rewound it and heard that. But maybe she couldn't have said that right.
Speaker 1: She could have. Shannon is drinking.
Speaker 2: I know she's wagon if they're all behind her back saying how she shouldn't be drinking, and then they're going to offer her a drink.
Speaker 1: But maybe they've accept the fact that she is drinking.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. But what I thought was weird was Emily ordered two because at one point she's like, yeah, I've got two Margarita's here. Here somewhere. Why do you need to Is it like two for the price of one? Or I just I was just like, you're about to go play football? Why are you getting drunk before? And then they drink.
Speaker 2: After, right, There's a lot of drinking in this grow a lot of drinking in all the groups. But I just wrote, this is a nightmare. You know I feel about Alexis. I'm not a friend. I'm not a fan. Not a friend, I'm not a fan, And I don't know if I like this thing they're setting up between Heather and Katie. This sort of like fake feud. I don't same get this right?
Speaker 1: Same? I'm like, m am I already, but we're going to hear that later. But I was like, am I starting to not like Katie?
Speaker 2: Why are you doing? No? I like Katie. I have an issue with this. I have this like paranoia that they get together, that maybe Heather pools aside before filming and is like, Okay, so what's going to be our beef? Because it just doesn't feel like it's coming from anything. Agree, Why would Heather not like Katie? It makes no sense?
Speaker 1: No, But I also think Katie's one of those super sensitive people that's like, I need to be acknowledged by people. Heather didn't say hi to me. Heather acted like she was meeting me for the first time. I always give the benefit of the doubt to Heather because sometimes you're like, well, maybe on camera, I want to you know, she's the new person. I want to do a like Hi, how are you nice to meet you? Like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm with you? She does say. Katie says that Heather was in front of her in line for something and turned around and stared at her for like five seconds, said nothing, and then turned back around.
Speaker 1: I don't buy it.
Speaker 2: I don't know that would she do with that. Let's say it's true. What would be the reasons. Maybe you're turning, Maybe you're turning around looking for someone else. You're not really looking at Katie, but Katie thinks you are, and she really was just looking sort of over her head. Yeah, So Katie later got mad, I don't know if we're not there yet about the tagging. Should we wait for that? About her tagging her in a photo?
Speaker 1: That's so much later, Let's go let's go in order. Okay, Let's just do something different and go in order. Okay, if I was just super passive aggressive with you just the whole time. You know what I want to do, Cecily, I want to kind of go the way the show went, but m.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I want to do something. I want to make it exciting for the listeners. That's just a different way that I would, you know what, But let's okay, we'll get your way this time. And then totally I'm totally kid. I sound like Henry Phillips.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so they picked teams in a reural, middle school kind of way, and they admit that there's a care there's a lot of shots. This is where I it's either the editors or the camera people a lot of Emily's cameltoe. And I was like, that's not that's not nice. Did you notice that, like shots of Emily? I'm like, look, these people are doing their best. You know that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. I wonder if you have like cameltoes zoom where like when you're looking at people, you always go straight for the vagina first, take that in and then sort of zoom out look at everything else. Do you think that's something you might do well?
Speaker 1: I do think that it kind of clears up the fact that a lot of people are like, hey, my eyes are up here, not in my vagina, and I'm always like, wait what.
Speaker 2: You're like, what do you mean? You're like, you're look at me? Why are you? Why are you in my crotch like a dog. So, then is this when Jen explained something about something about Alexis having the sex life, that comes.
Speaker 1: Up, Yeah, Jen's complaining to Tamra. Jen is the most constant complainer in my mind. Yes, she's complaining to Tamra and Katie and Alexis. Okay, so they're getting in little groups about how she's like, Gina is so mean, I said, Alexis acts shocked. I don't know why I wrote that. I thought I'd understand that later. I mean, they're all but they're all on both sides. Yeah I wrote, which I like I wrote. Meanwhile, on the other team, they're gossiping about Alexis, how Lexus is bragging about how much sex she has with John Jansen, and then they showed the little flashback of her going like, yeah, we had sex like nineteen times today, but this morning, who knows what's in store for tonight? And then all the other women are like, oh god, I.
Speaker 2: Think about I don't want to think about John Jansen having sex. I don't want to think about Shannon having sex. I don't want to think about Alexis having sex none. The thing that makes me so mad about Alexis she was like Jesus jugs, you know, always preaching, always religious against everybody. She was always bowing down to her like disgusting husband, Jim right vile, and then now she's like, is as fuck, like I just without owning it, without having any sense of identity or ever saying like that. I used to really be rough on people, but now it's fun to be wild. Not that that's wild to have sex with John Jansen, but you know, if I they're not married, it's not against her little bible. So it makes me mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I tricker she wants to We need Lisa Renna to come tell her to own it, own it baby, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or just Lisa Renna's lips. Wouldn't that be a nice thing if you could just have the lips disembodied and they just show up and say, own it.
Speaker 1: Own it baby. There's a little like a yeah, like a thought bubble kind of thing, like they just come in from the side and they go own it, baby, and then they disappear.
Speaker 2: We need graphics on We need graphics, and if they're not going to bring us that, then we have to do the drops on this show. We keep saying that, but we need a Lisa Renna own it and we need obviously a vander Pump Goodbye Kyle. We need that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, I'm gonna have John help me figure out how to do it because I'm very dependent on my husband, John Chanson. I'm like Jen, I'm just like, I don't know. John didn't make drops for me on my roadcasters, so I don't I don't know. Oh that I'll start dating a new guy and live with him, and then I'll be and then they'll be like, well, what are you going to do about your roadcaster? If like Travis leaves you or whatever, Ryan leaves you, and then I'm going to go, well, then I'm never going to have drops.
Speaker 2: Or you'll just get John Johnson. True, I'm dating John Jansen, but I try not to. I try not to rely on him. That's why it's just like I'm just going to live my life.
Speaker 1: He has such a temper. Yeah, be careful with that guy. So apparently they're setting up a new thing. It's so Shannon's annoyed to find out that Alexis is bragging about her sex life with Shannon's ex husband. But now apparently John and Alexis have been going to Shannon's gym, and so Shannon is telling everybody, Yeah, apparently, like, you know, my trainer told me or whatever that she's going to my gym, like with with John, like they're going to my gym. So then Gina says to Alexis, like, what's going on with the Jim? Why are you going to Shannon's jim? Shannon's Jim and what nat? And then Alexis goes, oh god, Shannon hasn't been there in six months. There's just so much shaming going on.
Speaker 2: Alexis is a freaking nightmare. She is a truly terrible person. And I was completely team Shannon on this. They are just fucking with her. She's a mean that she's so Alexis is so vilely mean. I just she's my least favorite person on the show since Kelly Dodd. Oh wow, yep, I really really don't like her. I mean, it's not like I like Shannon either, but God, let her live too. You took everything. She's going through a rough time. Just leave her alone, is what I say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard. It's hard, and because I just think that Shannon has been so awful in the past and takes zero responsibility for everything and loves nothing more than to be in this victim like this is making her so happy.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree with that, so maybe maybe it's a win win. Yeah, in some weird way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, listen, you we don't have to like Shannon to dislike Alexis.
Speaker 2: That is fair, that's totally fair. But if we have to choose teams, which in a second, we do have teams, Like you said, we hadn't even had the we hadn't had the game.
Speaker 1: Yet, right right, I I just wrote football, period. And then okay, after condo the Destroyers versus the Love Love Me or whatever the hell. That Also, when the teams were forming and they were choosing names, and the one was like, hey, let's call ourselves the Love people, everybody was like, no, that sucks, it's boring. And then that's the name.
Speaker 2: Because they didn't care because that was a forced thing that they had to do. But probably didn't want to. Okay, so how much did your skin crawl when like, okay, those are our teams. Now I have colored markers and spring glitter and T shirts, so let's make it. I don't like anything artsy. I've never liked that where you're like, now we have to sit and make art cherts.
Speaker 1: No, you shouldn't have to go to Michael's Crafts in order to play flag football. No guy has ever gone to a craft store to prepare for a football game. That's just never happened, not once.
Speaker 2: Or color me mine. I have a story about that, but I'm gonna save up for Patreon. Okay, okay, all right, So Gina and Jen are going at it again. The game's over, the Destroyers win, No one care, they don't even care, no, but they're going at it again. And Gina, I think, is really she's mad, but she's really trying to get an apology or something, some sort of acknowledgment.
Speaker 1: Well, Gina is trying to make everybody understand why she's so upset, but we know that she's kind of triggered. That she's mad, that Jen is like this very spoiled housewife. That's how she sees her Gina sees Jen as like, I don't know. I don't to take responsibility. I've always left off my husband, which everybody feels kind of bad for her. But Gina's thing is like, why do I have to take care of myself? And she doesn't and she gets to fuck me over and it doesn't even matter. So she's trying to take responsibility. She's like, listen, I'm not thrilled with how the conversation went down, but I just need you to understand. Jen's like, well, you don't understand that, and this part made me mad. So I'm curious as to I have a feeling your team Gina.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to tell you.
Speaker 1: I mean team Jen. I have a feeling your team Jen. But I did not like this line. Jen goes, you have to understand that I have had no judgment yet, meaning meaning it's not agreed how much money her husband's going to pay her her ex husband. She's like, but in the three years since the separation, I never worried about the rent getting paid. Okay, so you've been separated for three years and you've never had a job, you've never made any money, but you moved into a house that was way above your means because you just expected that your ex was going to pay it. And now you're like, well you didn't pay it. What am I supposed to do? Move?
Speaker 2: Let me surprise you. Okay, I have one hundred percent team Gina.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: After this conversation, I was like this lady, she's so I'm sorry. I don't like words like dumb, which Gina also used, or what do they call? What were they dodo? Whatever the word they used, but like a ding dong ding dong is the nicest thing to call Jen and I wrote it was like because she's like, well, I don't understand. I mean, how would you she? It feels like she she gives me cult vibes, like she was born and raised in a cult until she was forty, and then is like, I don't know, I don't understand. What do you mean I'd have to pay for rent? Like if the man doesn't pay that's the vibes, right, Okay. Sometimes when I go I'm going to give you a little example of this. I go grocery shopping with my friend Chip, right, Okay, we go grocerhop, and I'm always trying to be I always buy like Lin cuisines and everything's processed, like so when you go through the grocery line with me, it's all like fluorescent orange stuff, pink's big colors, and I'll be like, you know, the bigger, the brighter the color, I feel like, the worse the food is for you. He's like, look at how much sodium this is. Why don't you just buy like fish and chicken and make it yourself? Buy this, you know whatever, which I understand. I'm a grown adult, but sometimes I'll just look at something. I'll be like, well does this have potassium in it? And I'll look at the back and he's like, how are you this age? She's like, what are you like cay packs? Are you like the Kevin Spacey? You're like an alien who's just come to Earth? And it's like, what is a banana and frozen?
Speaker 1: Caveman lawyer or save breath? Yes, yes, I'm just a cave man. I don't even know how food works.
Speaker 2: I kind of somehow, but I do want to make.
Speaker 1: A settlement for twenty million dollars in the name of my client. Yeah, right exactly.
Speaker 2: But so Jen is like that, It's like, you are ridiculous, and she's not it just made me mad that she wouldn't say once I could totally see how that really made you. Look back, How do I make this right with your clients? How can I help? Just say that girl?
Speaker 1: And Gina's trying. She's like, look, I'm sympathetic, but I'm sympathetic, but you can't sign a contract and just not pay. So then Jen goes, okay, all I owe you is an apology, and she was like, no, no, you burned me. I put someone in a home that doesn't pay your bills and the realtor will not return my calls now, and Jen goes, well, she returns my calls right, and Gina goes, of course she does. She represents the woman who owns the house where you're squatting.
Speaker 2: Big she right, she says the squatting engine. Then yeah, because she wants money.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then everyone's like, okay, that's too much. Don't use the term squatting. That's why they say that. They all freaked out. They're all like, oh, Tamra acts like she's been punched. She's like wow. She goes okay, okay, guys, squatting is a bit harsh, and everyone's like, yeah, that's that's not fair. Let's not say squatting.
Speaker 2: Also, they're in the middle of like we're finally getting somewhere a real conversation, and that's when Emily pops up and it's like, all right, we have awards, Like, oh my god, it's actually a scene that's interesting in the show, and now we have a fake medal to give out, right right, right, Really I didn't enjoy any of that. I have also Jen Paigean and the fifty thousd just say, you know, I will try to make this SI just say something. Jen is a moron.
Speaker 1: Well during this part too, she's there like okay, well, so you're sit your solution to this was to move in with a guy because she's like basically she tells everybody that this guy Ryan has has taken on all of her debt, and everybody is, of course like girl, what like okay, but then so you've just transferred it to a different guy, So like, well, what happens if it doesn't work out with that guy and she goes, well, then I'm completely homeless.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she's but she's not even that's not true. She has rich parents that bail her out all the time.
Speaker 1: I know, but she's also basically said that like she she goes earlier. I mean, Gina told me that I really need to hustle, but I don't because my ex husband did pay all my bills. So this has been years that she hasn't really had a job.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I ever doubted Gina, because I definitely relate to her the most, like the one who really doesn't have and for a while didn't have some guy paying her shit, honestly had to take care of everything, even like even she has more than me. Okay, let's go to the next thing, because so now Emily wants to.
Speaker 1: Wait, Well, we just we skipped over something that's a little bit big before we move on. This is where Gina tells everybody that and cries, and it's like, Okay, the reason that I'm triggered and is and stressed is because I'm moving out. Travis is moving out right because he has no money, so she because he.
Speaker 2: Can't pay for my shit, which she's kind of ironic, don't you think a little bit. It's a little like, oh so love didn't find a way love. I mean, that's not what she's saying, though she's saying he's got is like so much chaos in his family with his kids and his ex wife.
Speaker 1: But what do you think is the problem? This is what I wrote down as scily if she has insight, because basically she's saying that his ex is such a problem. So is it that he owes so much money to his ex that they have to live in a little tiny house and she feels like without that she'd be able to afford a better place if it was just her and her kids. I feel like she's having to pay for everything for the two of them, and she's this is my take on it, she's having to pay for eight people to live somewhere, mostly her, because I have a feeling of most of his money is tied up with his ex. Yes, And she's saying like, if I'm just on my own, I can afford like a decent place to live. And she even says it later and go on vacation.
Speaker 2: But this is and also help her kids. And she feels guilty if she's with her three kids giving them what she wants to give them, but that she can't do that without also giving it to his kids when they all live together. And I totally get that.
Speaker 1: I get it too, and I feel like they're not going to stay together because.
Speaker 2: He's a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Though he seems really nice, and she probably feels guilty that he was there for her when she was going through what she was going through, but she's kind of maybe outgrown it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he sure was. She was going through a court date with her ex who physically abused her, and she had a court and talk about it and help her with her kids. I mean, he took care of everything, so it is I think he probably does feel I don't know, or he's a.
Speaker 1: Guy boves well, I don't know. He did seem kind of pissed. Yeah, I don't know. Do you think they're going to stay together?
Speaker 2: I do? I mean based on watch What Happens Live, which I don't always watch, but she said they were still very much together and very happy. Oh and this is a little bit later. She said they had a rough year, but they're really it's not perfect, but they're good.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: They both seem like reasonable people. So you know, you're just hoping. What's the thing where if you're having a stroke you smell toast, because I'm smelling toast right now.
Speaker 1: Oh what if you're like I actually made toast and I forgot about.
Speaker 2: It, or oh my god, it's so weird. As I said that, I look at my computer, and you know how like little updates come up on your computer of the weather and stuff, just as wildfire update and there's a picture of fire.
Speaker 1: Should I well.
Speaker 2: Look on cit as an app real quick, We're gonna keep going.
Speaker 1: And that's why you smell toast. That's what I'm saying. So Emily gives out awards, and she gives you award to gen for like trying and then she just took camera is such a bit. She's just like, yeah, you tried in football, you tried to live in a house rent free, you tried to drive a range Rover, you tried. Kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I mean, look, you can't say that Emily is not like a hard work in hustler. She is. She works, she's a lawyer. She's intelligent. Yes, I like that about her. I would I do not like about her as Shane. The worst thing about Emily is Shane Ah talk about a ding dong. He's a ding dong.
Speaker 1: He's such a ding dong's.
Speaker 2: He's like a little god. He's like a little bodyless face that just like attaches to her waist. That's how I see him, and that's how they still together. I don't know, because they have all these kids. Yeah, and they oh he's so awful. Okay, but speaking of Shane, she Emily now wants to take sexy photos for I guess their anniversary or some shit you've seen a million times where although she does look really hot, I'd like to go to that place if they can photoshop, Like.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, the photo they looked she looked great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't look like the way she looks on the show.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I do like her body though, I do. I mean she has I like, I like her body stuff. I like that she talks about her body issues and I think she looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I really liked this conversation. I thought it was very vulnerable and I thought it was eye opening. You know. She's like, I live in Orange County and like, I work out every single day and I still don't have this perfect body, like I does.
Speaker 2: Not never be an ozempick. That's with ozempic. She talks about it openly.
Speaker 1: O yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 2: She's like even with that, I mean, you know, she's been very large on the show, and I think good for her, but she's yeah, I do like that conversation she had later, especially with Shane, about like maybe we both, you know, meet in the middle here and be healthier for our kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then when we get to that that is just so ridiculous. Okay, So yeah, while while they're obsessive, and Shannon's like, I understand because like I I mean, Shannon's gone up and down on the show too, and it's hard. It's hard to deal with your weight in the in the public eye.
Speaker 2: And Shannon was one of the first people to take off her clothes and get with that trainer, which is another reason that that trainer is very important to her, that is hers and for her to take off her clothes and he's like, oh my god, and she was like, you know what, fifty pounds of her weeight? Yeah, maybe terrible. And she I assume she went on something too, because I think this is all just hormones, right, and maybe drinking. I mean, we're all everybody's going to deal with that. So I like that. I like that Shannon came with her. I kind of liked every now and then Shannon seems kind of maternal to me, and I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I leak it.
Speaker 2: I leak it like Gina would leak it.
Speaker 1: I won't argue. Okay, you have to say that all the time, exactly that I won't argue. So Alexis is out walking Shannon's dog. I didn't get this.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no. I'm triggered again, Fuck Alexis. So they have this scene where Tamra, Alexis, and Jen are going to do a little a little doggie right walk, and they're making fun of the fact that Alexis adopted a dog that's very similar to Channah. Okay, okay, okay, not Archie. That I would I would have. I would lose my mind if she had Art, Like that's total fatal attraction. Crazy if she had Archie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I didn't understand. I was just like, why is Tamara keep saying that, like, oh, now she's taken her dog too. I was like that that, how would she have gotten her dog?
Speaker 2: No, it just looked she got like a little golden retriever a lad.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, okay, a lot of people have Golden Retrievers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so mad at Alexis that I want to like, I want to instant message Shannon and tell her like I'm here for her. Would that be weird?
Speaker 1: If I just said she'd probably like it?
Speaker 2: I think I will. Then, Okay, do it, although you won't like this. One time I instant messaged Derinda because I really liked her sunglasses. She was wearing these really cool square they're probably door sunglasses, huh, And I asked where who made them? I didn't know who made them, and she did not reply.
Speaker 1: That shocks me.
Speaker 2: You would think she would reply, right, she'd love it.
Speaker 1: No, she thinks she's important, she doesn't check her, she doesn't. She doesn't respond to the hoy PALOI well fair enough, And meanwhile Jen still doesn't get it. She still doesn't understand why Gina is Matt and nobody's standing up to her exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So then we go back to this Channon versus alexis gym issue. So Alex her trainer that Alex from before, right, this is she brings him up, but this is later that something happens, but he doesn't want drama.
Speaker 1: Wait, so I have a thing about Jen telling Alexis that Gina annihilated her. So we're skipping that, right because that's okay, we're just talking about that. No, it's okay, they're just rehashing that. And then I and then I put Emily does the whole photo shoot and Shannon complains about Okay, is this where you are Shannon complaining about Alexis going to her gym?
Speaker 2: Yes, but then it's kind of the thing about housewives, which is hard as they do like these one minute, thirty second moments, right, and then it's a lot of back and forth. So we'll come back to that. So put a pin in that. Let's go to the next scene where Sutton shows up, because what I need your thoughts, immediate thoughts on Sutton showing up for the lives and Katie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but oh so we were putting a pin in this because.
Speaker 2: Because it's going to come back, we don't need to talk about it every single time she mentions the trainer unless there's something you Well, there was.
Speaker 1: The thing about because the apparently the trainer John, Apparently John and Alexis got in a fight with that trainer. I thought this was really funny, but well that because she's like, you're a good Chris, did it come back? I thought this was yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is how this is why it's a problem, because they had a little moment where they kind of introduce it, then they go to Sutton and then it goes.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll come back to it, okay, lunch with Katie, Gina and Sutton who brings her bulldog who's not on a leash. And I felt a little bit triggered by that.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that either.
Speaker 1: Why are you just bringing your dog to a restaurant and then just letting it walk on its own?
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: What if somebody else has their dog and it's on a leash and your dog gets freaked out? I mean, I just think it's I just do I like.
Speaker 2: Sudden Sun is not a great person. And by the way, I'm may be wrong. Maybe we should tie up the Shannon think because maybe I'm wrong that it goes back. I swear I thought it did, but I might as well tie it up. Sorry about that. So the thing with that is that Alex, I guess told John he did. That's the thing he told John. He didn't want any drama. Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: And what was Alexis.
Speaker 2: You mean no, alex Is. I think the name of the trainer.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay. Basically what I understood from this is that the trainer said that was like complaining about Alexis saying, oh, I'm a really good Christian. I'm a good Christian girl. And then he says, oh, really, well talking about your sex life at lunch, Oh, it's not like the most Christian thing, that's right. And then John John got really mad well because basically like, how else would they have found out unless it was somebody from lunch? And he thought Shannon was behind it, so he was what she fung Shannon right.
Speaker 2: Which she is behind it, and she has every right to be like he can't put a muzzle on her on top of everything else. Right, God, I hate John Jansen.
Speaker 1: So he got really mad at the trainer for basically kind of taking shannonside. And then he was like totally you know, karened out about it. Male Karen dout and was just like, I'm never coming to your stupid Jim again. I'm not training with you anymore. Yeah, bye bye, see you later. Maybe move to another country, see around. So okay, so Son comes with the dog, having lunch with Gina and Katie, which feels very random to me. Yeah, and could I just be super judgy for a minute, sits down and immediately orders kettle one on the rocks.
Speaker 2: I know, and like it seemed like it was like ten am.
Speaker 1: But yes, and I'm sorry, but her whole thing on Beverly Hills was like, why is everybody saying I'm an alcoholic?
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot about that. I totally I'm.
Speaker 1: Not an alcoholic. I do not drink very much. Then really, yeah, that her whole thing was that she was constantly making herself roadies, pouring vodka into water glasses and then taking it to parties with her and having on her purse. She sits down and orders kettle one on the rocks at a lunch, at an early lunch.
Speaker 2: And she's somebody else. It's funny that she'd be sitting with Gina because as far as I can remember, setting somebody else who's just like and then and then my husband just gave me it's so crazy, like two hundred billion dollars, I mean, deshas she and then she opened up some bullshit stores. She's like, I just finally have to do something on my own. No, you don't, you actually don't. That store is not going to make any money. He paid for everything, he bought all your stuff. You got, you you took. I would say she took him and she wiped him out, but she didn't because he was so rich, right, but like she had to do ship No. God, it's hard to watch.
Speaker 1: And she's I just think she's horrible. We find out that when she first met Katie, she was like, you're kind of dim. And then Katie goes, but I said dim and that really got her respect. Yeah, that sounds like that's how it went down. Yeah, you're kind of dimn Yeah. And then she's like, I don't like that. Okay, I like you now that he said that back.
Speaker 2: To me, you're a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was such a weird thing. And then also the whole how did Sutton and Gina Why are they friends?
Speaker 1: I have no idea, I mean.
Speaker 2: Is it. I didn't get that at all?
Speaker 1: Something about being real about realty, realty, realty is that realism realterism.
Speaker 2: Is the word I think. I mean, I'm seriously, first of all, I'm trying to read my handwriting, but I just oh so then oh, they're talking about Heather. So what I believe is happening, and I said this last week, is that they're trying to bring Heather. They're trying to move her into Real Housewives Beverly Hills, which is obviously where she belongs. That's where they live now. They live in Beverly Hills. They don't even she has to fucking drive an hour for these scenes, right, I mean, this just makes no sense at all. And you can tell Heather's tired. She was tired when they were doing the flag football right, kept looking at her phone. She's got shit to do. But all right, so they were talking about this, and Katie's mad because Heather was rude to her the first couple of times they met. I guess so it says Katie, like you said, right, But early earlier.
Speaker 1: In this exact podcast, we were talking about the fact that that could have been and we'll find out it could have been in Katie's mind totally because kids, well, she didn't she didn't pay attention to me the first time she met me, and then when I met her later, she acted like she was just meeting me.
Speaker 2: Right, And and the other thing that was so weird was like okay. So finally she kind of she tries real hard. She follows Heather, she likes one of her posts, and then Heather tagged her in a photo and she's mad about the tag, which I that is no understanding of that. Why Heather trying to help you? She's tigging in the photo to give you a leg up.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, she was like, I mean I was at the party, but guess what. I wasn't even in that picture. Why would you say that you're tagged in somebody's fucking picture?
Speaker 2: You know that makes no sense. Then Sun starts talking southern nonsense. I just wrote.
Speaker 1: She's like, if you.
Speaker 2: Put a pig in a bucket, if the bucket doesn't explode, you gotta eat the pig. And they're all like, yes.
Speaker 1: What she says is even weirder. She's she's like, if a pig walked into my kitchen not serving bacon, what what does that mean? She's like, don't be the pig?
Speaker 2: Like right, yes, yes, sudden, exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now for the scene that made me so mad because they tricked you. Yes, okay, so Shane, apparently so the kids, she's come home, She's she's gotten everybody Chick fil A. But I don't know if she's eating it her kids. She has two kids, right, or there's two in this scene. I don't know how many she has.
Speaker 2: There's more than two.
Speaker 1: I think, okay, well two kids are in this scene. And she's saying like, oh, you know, I'm trying. The kids see me going to the gym every day, and you know, the daughter ates some hard boiled eggs. She's like, I hope I'm emulating. You know, they can whatever I'm showing by example, like healthy habits. She's like, but meanwhile, Shane just like drinks big gulps all day every day and like eats horrible. But apparently Shane had told his daughter or yeah, like we should just be healthy and like eat it home more.
Speaker 2: Now that made you out of Shaine, because I don't like Shane, but I didn't see a problem with that.
Speaker 1: She was saying, Oh, that was fine at that moment. But then she's like, hey, so she goes to talk to him, and I thought she was being so nice about it. She's just like, hey, so, look like I know that I've gotten real obsessive about the gym and I need to like try to, you know, find some balance, but you're also like, you know, you drink, like just your diet's not really great, and like, but then you're telling our daughter like you should eat at home to be healthier. Don't you feel like that's like a little hypocritical considering the fact that your lifestyle is hella unhealthy. So I was thinking, maybe we meet in the middle and just try to get some balance, so he says, which is very tricky because he starts out to the camera. He's like, yeah, I mean, she's really just too hard on herself. You know, it just makes me feel bad, Like if she takes one day off from the gym, she's like disappointed in herself. But like, I don't even have time for health to be healthy because I'm too busy handling all the kids doing everything while she's at the gym all day.
Speaker 2: Oh, at the gym all day and also with a really very successful law practice, right, and I don't even think that. Remember the season when Travis was going to law school or trying to pass the bar. Yes, he felt left out. I'm not sure you did. He No, he has it now because he's a squirt. He's a little squirt.
Speaker 1: No, he's terrible but that was ridiculous that he would say that, Oh, I'm doing so much with the kids. How am I supposed to be healthy?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You could still buy healthy food if you wanted to.
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything. I can't stand him. He's my least favorite house husband, and other than that guy that was with what's her name on Jersey? Did you you never really watched Jersey though?
Speaker 1: But she says to him like, Okay, but you know you who seem like you might have been having a heart attack the other day and it really scared me. And he's just like yeah, whatever.
Speaker 2: She goes.
Speaker 1: And then you said you were going to go to the doctor and like get yourself checked out, and you never did. I was like, this guy's a fucking nightmare.
Speaker 2: He has always been a nightmare. Always like the better version of him, this is, this is Shane better. But oh god, just looking at his face, like, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: How did those two?
Speaker 2: How did they meet and fall in love? How would you be at a party? How did that? I just need to know, like how that went down? How did they have sex the first time?
Speaker 1: Ooh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right, own it, baby, Yeah, all right. So Travis. Now we get to the final Travis Gina are actually splitting. It does feel sad. He did seem mad.
Speaker 1: You're right, yeah, and she and I would have been, so I related to her. She was being such a people pleaser. She's like, I know, I basically kicking you out of your house, but like, oh, I hope you're not mad? Are you mad? It feels like you're kind of mad. I would have been totally the same way.
Speaker 2: I get I would too, but I feel like he was kind of trying to say, you're kind of doing this for cameras. Just you know, he's a nice guy. He wasn't a dick about it, but he was like, yeah, I mean, you know you made this decision. Please don't act like you don't need to overexplain leaving breaking them out. So I don't know, I felt She's like, yeah, but what if we're making a mistake, what if we're doing the wrong thing?
Speaker 1: And he's like, it was your idea, right, So you're confusing me now, and she's like, oh yeah, Like don't be confused. I really want you out of here. Treevis.
Speaker 2: You got to go because my kids are more important to your kids, by which I mean to her.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to be fine, as we know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, Josh Flag, if you do follow a millionaire listening, which I do Los Angeles, I love those shows for some reason. He it looks like is had a full facelift. Oh, he did not say that. He did not say that on the show.
Speaker 1: But I thank my god.
Speaker 2: Why would you do that if you're like thirty nine?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's a different show. That's a you know what. Tune in tomorrow where I just me. Stephanie will not be on this one, but I'm just going to be talking about the work done of all the realtors.
Speaker 1: Oh, realtor work.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if you're not watching Owning Manhattan, are you watching that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love it. I have a major crush on Ryan sir Han, which nobody will sir Hand or whatever his name is. Yeah, what else I have? He's he's now in my he's now in my top three. Martin Freeman still Martin Freeman who played the Hobbit, if you'll remember that, you and McGregor. I'm still gonna put him up. And I think Ryan sir Hand, which I should learn how to say Okay, there's a tea on it, all right, you guys, thank you for being here next week for the Bachelorette. Of course, that is our like show show and we're loving it. And obviously ninety Day Fiance next week as well, and uh that's that's all I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, bye bye