Speaker 1: Hurni diesn't tell phongush prah to hergnzidesn't taelor phongish pres to Hello is metion mid prigatish pression, bitter ah seasons prigator guldn't tak hees.
Speaker 2: Gunta couldn't talk, gunta we get us en good.
Speaker 1: Dunker sangsi prigator mertions hord armed.
Speaker 3: With does gunda yes a horder, armed ericapa by me edvars.
Speaker 1: Drinking yeah, ghana espeta gets yeah. That's gate by.
Speaker 4: Enen alfieda hern prigitasorda armed gunta seasons.
Speaker 5: Means it's you. You would say that when you recognize the person speaking on the telephone.
Speaker 1: Her zeno an maltsou her zeno an maltso Hello is metion mid prigatish pression, bitter ah seasons prigetar gun tak hees.
Speaker 2: Gunta couldn't tak gunda get us in good.
Speaker 1: Dunker sangsi prigator mertions how to armed with my.
Speaker 3: S does gunda hees a horder armed erica emotions.
Speaker 4: Spa by me it was drinking yagana ord speeder umen does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's gate eni alfieda here.
Speaker 2: This is d armed gunda.
Speaker 5: Ask me what time it is?
Speaker 2: We feel?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: We feel?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 1: Better?
Speaker 5: Tell me it's eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: It's just f or.
Speaker 6: F.
Speaker 5: Say no, it's eight o'clock.
Speaker 1: Nine, it's just act act.
Speaker 5: Ask how much you owe me?
Speaker 2: Be fetuated? Heenan be fetuated, heenan.
Speaker 5: Say thirteen marks.
Speaker 1: Pride scene, Mark Pride scene, Say.
Speaker 5: No twelve.
Speaker 2: Nine swove.
Speaker 5: Smoth ask two or twelve?
Speaker 1: Spy? What's s wolf spy? What that's smolve?
Speaker 5: Putting nicht at the end, say I don't understand you.
Speaker 1: Freshti is a niche is, first day is inst is, first day is innisht.
Speaker 5: Say listen, herns it tu.
Speaker 2: Herns it sue.
Speaker 5: Here's how you say listen. Please repeat after the speaker.
Speaker 2: Herns bitt it sue, hernsy bitted sue, hernsy bitt it sue.
Speaker 5: Try to say I'm listening.
Speaker 1: He hear it so, so heard sou he hear it so?
Speaker 5: Now say repeat please.
Speaker 1: Be the huns bitter be the who ins bita.
Speaker 5: Try to say I'm repeating.
Speaker 2: Isueta hula ishida hula.
Speaker 5: Say I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Is heres.
Speaker 5: Try to say I'm listening.
Speaker 1: Well is here a gutsu is here a gutsu.
Speaker 5: Say again, I'm repeating.
Speaker 2: Ishida hula.
Speaker 5: Ask when today.
Speaker 1: Von houter outer one outer.
Speaker 5: Ask or tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Would a Morgan morgan? Would a Morgan.
Speaker 5: Say not this evening?
Speaker 2: Nichoda armed nichtda armed.
Speaker 5: Say tomorrow evening.
Speaker 1: Morgan arbend Morgan arbend.
Speaker 5: Ask at what time.
Speaker 2: Wre wre.
Speaker 5: Say at six o'clock or at seven o'clock?
Speaker 1: Um sex war old arms eden were umze's word arms eden.
Speaker 4: Were ask today, oid say not tomorrow evening, nichtmong armed say until later, bisch beta bisch beta.
Speaker 5: Here's how you say goodbye on the telephone.
Speaker 1: Frida bitter, Alfrieda herm Uran vidahuran alfieda herm.
Speaker 5: How do you say goodbye on the telephone? Alfiderrn and how do you say goodbye otherwise?
Speaker 6: Aff Now say hello, guten talk.
Speaker 5: What does this mean? Literally? It means good day? Now say good evening.
Speaker 1: Guten abend, guten abend.
Speaker 5: How would you tell someone you're fine?
Speaker 1: It's give me a goods give me a good.
Speaker 5: Here's how to ask, how many marks do you have?
Speaker 7: We feel a mark hamzy harm harmen hamz ham z.
Speaker 5: How do you say you have in German.
Speaker 2: Z harben z harben.
Speaker 5: Now repeat how many marks?
Speaker 2: We feel a mark? We feeler, we feel a mark?
Speaker 5: Ask how many marks do you have?
Speaker 2: We feel a mark Hamz we feel a mark Hamzy.
Speaker 5: To say I have.
Speaker 6: Isabor harbor isabor? Answer thirteen marks, cried seen mark. What is the number thirteen made up of of the numbers three and ten? Again say thirteen.
Speaker 1: Pride seeing seeing pray cried seeing.
Speaker 5: Now try to say fourteen.
Speaker 1: Fiat see fiat seeing fiat seeing.
Speaker 5: Say I have fourteen marks.
Speaker 1: Ihabefatzin mark fiertzin eshabe ishabefatzin mark.
Speaker 5: What's the number fourteen in German?
Speaker 1: Fiertzin?
Speaker 5: Ask me how many marks I have?
Speaker 2: Befeeling mark Hamsy, befeeling mark Hamsi.
Speaker 5: Try to ask how many dollars do you have?
Speaker 1: Dollar?
Speaker 3: Wefeel a dollar Hamsy dollar, dollar, befiel a dollar humsy.
Speaker 5: Ask me again, how many dollars I have?
Speaker 2: Wefil a dollar humsy.
Speaker 5: Answer, I have fourteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Chabafitzin dollar, ishabafitzin dollar.
Speaker 5: Now try to say I have fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Ihabafunzin dollar Funfze.
Speaker 5: Ask me how many marks I have?
Speaker 2: We feel a mark Hamsi.
Speaker 6: Say fifteen funfzin say and fourteen dollars unfiatsin dollar.
Speaker 5: Have you got sixteen marks?
Speaker 3: We don't zi bitter hamsizechtzin mark zech scenezechtzin.
Speaker 5: Ask me if I have sixteen.
Speaker 4: Marks hamsizechtzin mark zechtzin, say no, I have thirteen marks.
Speaker 1: Nine chabad rides in mark ride see.
Speaker 5: Say, but I have fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Am i jaboprin sin dollar, you haven't.
Speaker 5: Got sixteen dollars. Listen and repeat see.
Speaker 3: Ham kindaze sin dollar, kina kind of ze sindola, see harbam kindaze sindola.
Speaker 5: How do you say, no, I don't have sixteen dollars.
Speaker 1: Nine hbo kinda set sin dollar, kind of set sin dollar.
Speaker 5: Suppose you're paying for a purchase. Ask the saleswoman how much you owe.
Speaker 1: Be feel shulienen.
Speaker 5: Try to say you owe me.
Speaker 2: De schuldenmya meya the schuldenmeya.
Speaker 5: Fifteen marks.
Speaker 2: Funtinmach.
Speaker 5: Try to ask and in dollars.
Speaker 1: Und indolla in in doolla in doollah.
Speaker 5: Say in dollars.
Speaker 2: Indolla.
Speaker 5: Here's how to say in German marx ridouenzi.
Speaker 2: Bita in demark in demark d mark.
Speaker 5: D mark is short for Deutsche mark, and is used mainly when you speak of the German mark with reference to other currencies. Now you say the abbreviation for German.
Speaker 2: Mark d mark.
Speaker 5: D d mark, say fourteen German marks, please.
Speaker 2: Thirteen d mark bitter.
Speaker 5: Say I have ten dollars.
Speaker 1: Chabatzin dollar.
Speaker 5: Ask have you got five dollars.
Speaker 2: Hamsi funft dola funft dola.
Speaker 5: Ask how much you owe.
Speaker 1: If you sulienen.
Speaker 5: Say you owe me.
Speaker 2: D schwilden mead schwilden.
Speaker 5: Mea fifteen German marks.
Speaker 2: Fund in d mark fundtend mark.
Speaker 5: Ask and in dollars wound in dollar, say five dollars.
Speaker 2: Funft dollar funft dollar.
Speaker 5: Say I don't have sixteen German marks.
Speaker 1: The carbo kind is demark jabo kinda stin demark.
Speaker 5: Say I have fourteen German marks.
Speaker 1: Jabe fitzendemark.
Speaker 5: Say but not fifteen German marks. Remember to use.
Speaker 1: Kaina about kind of fruits in demark, about kind of fruend cindi mark.
Speaker 5: Try to say, well, then fourteen German marks.
Speaker 2: Also done. Fitz in demark also done.
Speaker 6: Fertz in demark, say thank you, goodbye, dunka of vidas in.
Speaker 5: Now it's time for a discussion with the saleswoman again, cis defa the saleswoman with the saleswoman cipression, ask her how much you owe her.
Speaker 1: B fen b fen.
Speaker 5: How does she tell you you owe me eleven marks?
Speaker 8: The childen me a elf mark, the childen mia, the schulden elf mark.
Speaker 5: Now she's going to add a mark or to at a time to the price. Every time she says a number, you add it on and say the total.
Speaker 2: See shouldn mit sin mark und anemak.
Speaker 1: Elf mark is surely in elf mark.
Speaker 2: Yeah, elf mark, und inne.
Speaker 1: Mark, swolve mark is surely in inswolf.
Speaker 2: Mark, Yeah, swolve mark, und swi.
Speaker 4: Mark furtzine is surely in furzein Mark, Yeah, und mark, bitter funtzen Mark is surely in in funtin.
Speaker 2: Mark, Yeah, funtin Mark. And in a mark.
Speaker 1: Sextin Mark is sually in in thetin mark.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 3: She shouldn me atin mark hartin mark.
Speaker 5: Say I have no German marks?
Speaker 1: Isrbo kind of DMark, kinda kind of dmarkrbo kind of DMark.
Speaker 5: Ask and in dollars.
Speaker 1: Und in dollar, und in dollar, b phil a dollar.
Speaker 5: Tell her you have fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: I have a friend of sin dollar.
Speaker 5: How many dollars would you like?
Speaker 1: Befieli dolla mushtenzi, mushten we filed dolla mushtenzi.
Speaker 5: How does she say you owe me ten dollars?
Speaker 2: You shoodn't me at sin dollar?
Speaker 5: Here are ten dollars duns.
Speaker 1: He isn't sin dollar? Sind sinned? He hasn't he hasn't sinned dollar.
Speaker 5: Now, imagine you're in a cafe in Germany. You're going to talk to the man behind the counter.
Speaker 1: Se sind in adam cafe in Deutschland, Si shpreshian mediem bamann.
Speaker 5: Say please repeat.
Speaker 2: Bitter vida holendzi.
Speaker 1: See sindan adam cafe in Deutschland. Si shpression mediem baman too guten albn't was mochenzie drinking?
Speaker 5: Say you would like a beer?
Speaker 2: Ichcht be a bitter I'd be a bitter.
Speaker 1: Iron b o. That's why I n b o. That's why.
Speaker 2: I'n be a bitter.
Speaker 1: Good Here is ein bier.
Speaker 5: Ask him how much you owe?
Speaker 2: You feel surely?
Speaker 1: Bitter?
Speaker 2: You feel surely, but.
Speaker 1: Its why Mark?
Speaker 5: You're not sure you understood? Ask how please.
Speaker 1: Be bitter? S why Mark?
Speaker 5: Tell him you haven't any German marks.
Speaker 2: A cab a kind of d mark, kind of de mark, A cab a kind of de mark.
Speaker 5: Ask him how much that is in dollars?
Speaker 1: If this does in dollar, indola does wisnist say? But I know.
Speaker 2: About Ichwisers.
Speaker 5: Tell him you have fifteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Iab a funfzin dollar. I have a fundftin dollar, and.
Speaker 5: I'd like five beers.
Speaker 2: On Funfpier fundthpier.
Speaker 1: Bitter, yeah, bitter, he is in funth Bier.
Speaker 5: This is the end of Unit thirteen.