Speaker 1: Hey, the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and it's been an amazing Friday with so many questions done, so many more to get to the weekend is upon us. So let's dig into this one here. Hey, Jesse, I'm curious your thoughts. The subject of this one is OROE for border patrol. That's rules of engagement for you civilian types. Hey, Jesse, just curious your thoughts on allowing border patrol to start firing on people if they don't obey commands to not enter at non ports of entry. If you're giving a direct order to turn back and proceed to the port of entry, and you continue on your path across the border, should we fire warning shots? So on and so forth? What are your thoughts? His name is Anthony. Well, this is one of those stances that I take that gets all kinds of complaints to the show in corporate. Remember, if you want to whine or complain, you're welcome to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. So I'll go ahead and say it again as clear as day unless deadly force is part of your security, you don't actually have security, period, end of story. It has to be on your list or you don't have security. I used the example before. It was a few weeks ago, but I use the example before of you want to come into my home and you want to steal my ice maker, and I don't blame you for that. I can tell you no. But unless I'm willing to do violent things to stop you, then if you really want to, you can do it. Violence has to be an option. I can even stand there at the front door, Hey, don't come in. Don't come in. But if you want to, and I've decided that violence is off the table, absolutely not. I'll never lay a hand on you. If you come in my home. I won't kill you. If I won't do I don't do violence. If I have that stance, then I don't actually have security. What I have is you, meaning your value system. I have to bank entirely on your value system if I take violence off the table. Why is there a big bouncer with seventeen inch biceps at the local club you're trying to get into. Why Because it has to be understood that there is security and if you try to come through the security when you're not allowed, violence will be visited upon you. Deadly. Force should absolutely be on the table for border patrol agents because without that, your bank on the value system of the people coming into the country, and you can't bank on that. They've already shown they're willing to violate our laws. Of course, they're just going to sidestep you. You can't come out and say things, well, we're not going to harm anybody. Well, we're not gonna, of course, not without violence. There's no real security period. I'll tell you this. Even in the Marines, we would have there are places on base where they store ammunition and dangerous things, explosive things, and you would have to go guard those places on occasion, depending on if you've got that detail or what not. And we were not given live rounds to cruise around the base with, So don't think that that's the case. You'll have your weapon out to train, but you have to check it out. No real live rounds unless you're out in the field, then you check it back in. But when you had to go guard let's call it an amo depot of some kind. You were not only given a weapon, you are given live round and it is made crystal clear to you. Obviously there are steps you take as far as calling out warnings and things like that, and you would want that. You don't just want to blast away, but you have the authority no matter what, as a young marine, as a PFC, as a private, I don't care if that's a full bird colonel trying to get past you into the AMMO depot, if he doesn't have the authority to do so, then you are allowed to kill him and you are given live ammunition as you are standing there, period, because they understood without the threat of violence, without violence being on the menu, it has to be one of the steps. Now you want it to be the last step, right because it is the last step. But without it being one of the steps, you don't have security. Of course, you should be able to fight well. Border patrol, I should say, should be able to fire upon people coming into the country illegally. Every country in the history of the world would acknowledge that's basic border security, and trees around the world still secure their border exactly this way, and they should go ahead, go ahead and try to break into Egypt. If you're in Palestine, go ahead and break into Egypt. See what happens. They'll fire you and leave your stinking body right by the wall. They're not even a hesitation. Nope, not welcome. You want to die? Has to be done, Jesse. Where's all this communist activity coming from? And who is funding it? Russia, China, Soros, et cetera. Well, this is a long there's a long history to this, and I'm not going to do all of it. Obviously, I'll do just a little bit of it here. I expand in this a lot more in my book, but the one I already wrote. Don't worry. I didn't write another book, The Anti Communist Manifesto. I kind of go over some of this, but there have been a lot of great books on it, but obviously not just mine. First, remember, communism coming to the United States of America was brought here originally on purpose by thes we were at war with the Soviet Union. This was honestly pre World War Two. This stuff was happening the Communists after their revolution in the Soviet Union. They knew that this big, free market country of America was going to be a problem for them. Member they wanted communism to be for the entire world. It was never just supposed to be for Russia. It was Workers of the World United. It was supposed to be for everyone. Everyone has to subject to it. And they brought it here on purpose, with the unions, teachers, unions, journalism, all the stuff you would think, trying everything they could to get a foothold here. And they were successful enough that, well, what's the best way I can describe it? Okay, here, here's a good example. Here's a good example. I want you to picture a seed, sunflower seed. You've had you know what sunflowers are, and all the seeds they produce. The original sunflower was the Soviet Union. But it wasn't just here. They were trying to get communism in. They were trying to put it in everywhere they could find it. France, they were very, very successful in France and other places. And what they were doing was they were dropping sunflower seeds in these places, and so we'll focus on us for the time being. They dropped the sunflower seed of communism here, and then of course the Soviet Union ends up going down and the wallfalls and all those other things that we think communism was defeated. Communism was not defeated. The Soviet Union was defeated. They had already planted the seed here. And now most of our communism, not all because a lot of it's funded by dirty foreigners, but most of our communism is actually home grown American communists raising and nurturing other communists. This happens a lot in the university system of this country. These are communists, and I'm not I'm not overstating this. Honestly, go read the book and borrow it from a friend. If you don't have money, I'm not trying to get you to buy my book. I'm really not. It's fine. I'm fine, don't worry about that. Borrow it from someone where I outline committed communists like Weather, underground communists who were trying to blow people up and have a communist revolution, and in most ways, really in every way, they failed at that, but they didn't fail and just get locked in a cage forever. Many of them failed and then went right into the university system where they are still still teaching Aiden, Jaden and Braden to this day about the greatness of communism in the evils of America. America now raises and nurtures its own communists. Originally it was brought here by the Soviet Union. That sunflower came in. That's the sound the seas make dropped a couple of seeds. Soviet Union eventually fell, but those seeds still grow. And now we have homegrown communists, a lot of them here in this country, and it's going to take a lot of work getting them out. They sit on the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: For Pete's say, can not eliminate the risk of detransitioners. So it becomes a pure exercise of weighing benefits versus risk, and the question of how many miners have to have their bodies irreparably harmed for unproven benefits is one that is best left.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Counselor. Every medical treatment has a risk, even taking astron There, that's the communists who sits on the Supreme Court of the United States of America. Her name is Sanya Sodomayor. That's her comparing chopping a teenage girl's breastsoft to taking an aspirin. Now we raise our own, we nurture our own, and now it makes it harder because it's internal. Okay, all right, somebody wants to know a little bit about history. Some of my favorite military leaders. That's fun. Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Dear promoter of Nie Sleeve, of the Nie Sleeve Industrial Complex. I'll have you know my knee sleeve has been very effective, very yet has Chris. It's been amazing. Listen, whenever I would work out do like lunges or squats or deadlifts or something like that, my left knee would be so stiff for the rest of the day. No, it's it's not some eighty five Chris. Anyway, I got this knee sleeve and kept saying, try these knee sleeves out. And I have no idea why it works, but I use that work like a charm. Granted, Bob is not thrilled that I walked through the neighborhood with the knee sleeve on and shorts on. Says it looks doriky and stuff like that, but very very effective. Jesse my Son is in his last year of high school. Recently, they did a project in a history class to rank and explain their top five military leaders of all time. There are plenty of legitimate names you could put in a top five list, but my son decided to put Hannibal in the number five spot. To his dismay, the history teacher the way. To his dismay, the history teacher had never even heard of him and had to look him up. Is this embarrassing for him? Or is this just what they have for history teachers now? And he says, I wonder, I'm wondering who you, as a fellow wobbly need history nerd, would rank as your top five military leaders of all time. His name is Ryan. There's no way that's true, right A history teacher doesn't know who Hannibal Barka was. No way, I guess there's I mean, I have no reason this guy wouldn't lie. Whyould the guy lie? So I guess I'll go ahead and take him at his word. One man that is that is sad, That is truly sad. Hannibal Barker is Maybe you don't want to ever say anything for sure, because who knows. But tactically, probably the greatest general who ever lives. Tactically tactics and strategies or strategies two different things. And this is let me lay it out like this, because if we're gonna talk generals and military leaders, you kind of have to separate the two. If you're strategically the greatest military commander of all time is probably Genghis Khan Gegis Why because he facilitate or he planned and organized these huge or invasions involving different armies going in from different directions. That's strategy. Strategically is we're gonna send an army sweeping in through the north, and this other army is gonna go through the Gobi Desert. That's strategic thinking. Okay. Tactic thinking tactically is Okay, your army's over there, My army's over here. We're about to have a fight. And I see, I see that your left flank is weak, So I'm gonna put my cavalry on the left because I'm gonna have them charge into your left flank, which will hopefully have them collapse and roll up the rest. That's tactics. Okay. Strategy and tactics are different things. And remember you need different kinds of generals for different things, which makes this conversation a really fun and interesting debate and when I give you some of mine, I'll get a bunch of emails disagreeing. And that's totally fun. I love that the history debates and stuff like that is amazing. Uh I would probably put Hannibal number two. Genghis Khan's number one. Well, I'll put it to you this way. Ancient times. Get this. Think how cool this was. At one point Scipio Africanus, the Roman general, the one who eventually defeated Hannibal. They there's a record of this. They those two legends, legendary generals in their own right. They could both be on that list. They had an argument over who they thought were the greatest military leaders of all time back then. What would you have given to be a fly on the wall to hear that conversation? You know who both of them had on their list. Tell me, this is wild. Somebody you don't even think of, Pyrus or Peeris, depending on how you pronounce you know who Pirus was or Pearis. You ever heard of a Puric victory? You've never heard of a Peric victory? Chris Chris said he went to public school. Okay, all right, let's have a little lesson for Chris. Whenever you hear somebody say it was a puic victory, it means you won in the short term, but winning in the short term was so costly that you will lose in the end. Pearis was a Greek general. He fought the Romans and beat the crap out of the Romans. But at Peis Chris, if you're looking up, it's p y p y are Okay, Peeris. Anyway, he was this incredible Greek general who would beat the crap out of the Romans whenever he fought them. But he didn't have enough reinforcement troops, and so he would fight and he would win, but he would so many troops in the process. In the end he couldn't withstand the losses. So yes, the battle itself was won, but in the end he lost the war because the battle was so costly. That's called like if you're a boxer and you come out one round and you beat the living crap out of the guy you're fighting against, but you don't knock him out, and in so doing you gash yourself out so you can't lift your arms up anymore. And then he comes out and he beats you up in the next round and wins the fight that first round where you won. That was a pyrrhic victory. It was great for you, but the fighting of the battle cost it. So anyway, back to Hannibal and Skip Africanus, those two both agreed that Peeris was on that list. Most people don't even know who Pieris was. She Wish producer Christy didn't even know who he was. So there are names on that list that are interesting. Anyway, it's an interesting conversation. I'll touch on it a little bit more than we'll go back to modern politics and the GOP and other stuff. Now that is It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify, iTunes. So greatest military Commanders of all time. Genghis Khan's number one in my book. Hannibal is number two in my book. And when it comes to generals, to be honest, your top ten, like three or four should probably be Genghis Khan's generals Suba Di Genghis Khans really his supreme military commander. For the most part, Suba Di Subad probably stands on his own as one of the great generals of all time. There's a book told you about it for a very very short book, but you will love it. You will geek out. If you are a history nerd, you will geek out on it. Chris, make sure I'm right about this. I think it's called subad I the Valiant, subad I the Valiant. I think it is. Oh gosh, it's so good. Subad I. I should clarify s u b s ub is what you need to be. That's how it starts, subad I. And I think it's at Ai. But sometimes when people say things on the radio, it used to frustrate me when I was trying to nerd out on something. I couldn't tell exactly what they were saying or how to look it up. Sub suba die anyway, Chrystal will get me. The exact name of the book is really great book. Subad I. No, no, suberd. I wouldn't be third. I know you're probably screaming at the radio about Alexander the Great, so I should probably make him third. I should clarify why he's not number one for me. For me, Alexander the Great was incredible in every way, and the fact that the historical people, the Romans, all those people, they all thought he was the best. Like that, that conversation I was just I was just telling you about between Scipio Africanus and Hannibal, they both agreed. Alexander the greats number one. So obviously we have to give that a lot of credence. They were more contemporaries of his than we are. But the reason he's third on my list is this. Alexander the Great's father, Philip the Second, was an incredible military conqueror and builder of the Macedonian Empire. His father, Philip the Second, defeated virtually all the other Greek city states and unified one gigantic Greece, completely reformed their army into being a juggernaut, and he had already established a foothold over in the Persian Empire. He was already planning on an invasion when he got assassinated. Someone slipped the dagger between his ribs at a wedding. It was a big old hubbub thing, as you can imagine. But this is not to take away from Alexander the Great, who was absurdly brave and tactically was amazing. He was all those things. He really was propped up to be this subid eye. The Valiant. I knew I was right. Super Dye the Valiant is the name of the book. Alexander the Great really was destined for it.
Speaker 2: Like h.
Speaker 1: Today, you want to know how I know I'm getting old? That's you know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I know I'm getting old. I'm starting to get back into baseball again more and more. As I soured on the other professional sports I used to love, I'm starting to enjoy baseball more and more. The patriotism of it is better. It's a better family environment. I'm really I'm that old guy. Now. I'm starting to get back into baseball a lot. And you know what's difficult about it, I am now watching the sons of the players I grew up watching when I was a child. I grew up rooting for Dante Boschett. His son Bobashett plays in the Majors. When I was a kid, we used to go in the backyard because that was back when kids played outside. We used to go in the backyard and we would have these with football tournaments where you had to have the batting stance and swing of your favorite players, and you would pick your favorite players. I'm Frank Thomas and I'm Cam Griffrey Junior. We pitched to each other and things like that. When I was a kid, I used to bat all the time as Vladimir Guerrero. You know who one of the best hitters in baseball is now, Vladimir Guerrero Junior. I'm having to watch his sun fine anyway, But think about think about Vladimir Guerrero Junior's life. And I don't know anything about him, and I'm not certainly not bad bathing him at all or anything like that. Maybe a wonderful guy or a bad guy. I don't know. But think about how he grew up. Think about the tutelage he grew up. I grew up as a young man on construction sites. When I saw my dad at work, it was during construction. No matter what it was, construction that was my upbringing. Vladimir Guerrero grew up in Major League baseball clubhouses, getting two in schooling from the greatest baseball players on the planet. That's not being dismissive of the hard work I'm sure he had to put in to rise to the level of being a major League baseball player. But I think we can all acknowledge. That's a fairly big advantage. It's not an accident. The Manning brothers and everyone in that family seems to be a great quarterback and goes to the NFL. The one of them is now currently at Texas. Think what it's like for him sitting down at Thanksgiving. He's got Archie Manning, Peyton Manning, and Eli Manning. While you and I are screwing off in the backyard playing smear the playing football games in the backyard at Thanksgiving, he's getting expert tutelage on this is how you drop back again. So back to Alexander the Great, not taking anything away from him. His father was a beast and absolute beast and really put him on third base. Yeah he did great with it, but one of those born on third base things. Jesse, I'm from Mississippi and we had a ge We have a geo peace Senator Wicker who desperately needs to be primaried out of the Senate. Yes he does. We had a great candidate last time, but unfortunately the entrenchment was too deep. Why don't we select a broadly disliked GOP senator like Lindsay Graham, for whose opponent it should be easier to raise a lot of cash. I'm not wealthy, but I would send money to a good candidate worthy of taking Lindsay's seat. Well, a touchd onn this yesterday, and we will touch on this a lot because this is something that I'm going to focus on a lot on this show, is defeating GOP senators in blood red states in their primaries. But I'm gonna tell you right now, it's going to be hard, you know that, and it's going to probably take us some time because, as I laid out, to defeat an incumbent senator, it is going to require one guy, not a crowded field. That's usually what happens. You get four or five guys challenging the main guy. It has to be one guy. And that one guy not only has to be good, he has to be an anti communist like us. He has to be able to raise money on his own. And I know you're thinking, well, we'll raise him money. Yeah, well I will help, obviously, you will help, will help. We we're talking thirty forty million dollars. That's probably a bare minimum of what it's going to take. At least twenty twenty thirty forty million dollars is probably what it's going to take to face off against an established GOP senator and defeat him in a primary. Don't think that that's too daunting though. There are plenty of guys out there that can do it. There are governors who can do it, there are state ags who can do it. Sitting congressmen have access to some of those networks that can do it. There are established people who can do this. I'm not saying it's impossible at all, but those are the things we have to have in place. If we're going to defeat a GOP senator. It's not enough. He will make it about me in my state because you know how much I hate John Cornan. Everyone knows it's not enough to just say I hate John Cornyan or we're sick of John Cornyan. That's a good start. I like that we're there. That's a good start. Oh, Chris, Chris said. Cornan spent thirty six million dollars in twenty twenty. Yep, you don't have to match him, but you're gonna have to raise fifteen twenty. So I hate John Cornyan, You hate John Cornan. We want to defeat John Cornan. Whether you're in Texas or not, that's a good place. That's a necessary step one. I'm not dismissive of that. But if we're going to defeat him in twenty twenty six, it's going to require someone who's established, who most people in the Texas GOP already know, and it's going to require somebody who has the ability to raise fifteen million dollars twenty million dollars. Now, don't send me any emails. I don't want an email from you say we got to get the money out of politics. Stop. That's childish thinking. You can't get the money out of politics, no matter how hard you try. You could go back to ancient history. Money has always been in politics, always will. You can wish that all day long. Wish in one hand, crap in the other, and see which one fills up first, as my dad used to tell me all the time. So we have to have someone who can raise money, period. We'll focus on that. I don't hate your idea about picking one. We're gonna have to pick one who has the primary challenger I was just talking about. And where that's gonna come from, I don't know. Maybe it'll be Oklahoma, Maybe it will be Texas. Maybe it'll be South Carolina, South Dakotin. I don't know, maybe it'll be Mississippi. But we can try the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and ascid Doctor Jesse Friday where you can send us emails, leave us voicemails Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and voicemail was eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three monother a good.
Speaker 3: Keep paying people extra money that don't pay taxes. They pay in a thousand and get back ten thousand. Why did they do that?
Speaker 1: Because that's how you get elected, by sticking your fat, greedy fingers into the treasury, grabbing a lot of cash and throwing it to the masses. It's always been that way, always will be that way. It's freaking off.
Speaker 3: I hate it, Hey, Jesse Vanilla kream Kelly. When you sample Chris is hot stinky trash homemade mustard, you gotta suck it off the hot dog like Kamala harris A. You're just gonna take the whole thing like beet bood Jedge. I'm just wondering, and stop breaking everything you get from coveacks Man. Next it's gonna be the Dagmatlee.
Speaker 1: I hate you guys. We all know Chris's mustard is gonna suck. I know it all you. I didn't even tell you the update on what he dropped on me after the show was over, because we're gonna do a mustard taste test. Of course, Chris is using his own I'm sure it's to save money. He's making his own. He drops this on me and Corey when the show's over. By the way, what did he say, Corey? It has to form for a month or something like that. He's trying to fill a buster the mustard taste test. That's exactly what you're doing, Chris. What Chris? No one wants to hear your excuses. He just said, if you get it too fresh, it's too green to Oh Chris, you know what, that's fine. You know who's not gonna forget the listeners? You know what. The month starts now, a month from now, when we get back from New Year's and Christmas and all that stuff, I expect to have the mustard taste test ready. We'll see. I'm gonna give you a fair shake, I am, Chris. I'm gonna be blindfolded. Okay, it's gonna be completely fair. I will and make sure we get the good Wieners too, the ballpark bun sized ones. No, we're not getting Hebrew We're not getting Hebrew Nationals. Chris, Okay, they're overrated. No, everyone knew you were gonna shill for your people. No ballpark bun size will get beef. You people can eat those. See what you can't? You can't. Oh yeah, I guess it isn't kosher. Well I tried. Hey, Jesse, I listened. I listened to an enjoy your show every evening delayed broadcast nine to midnight. Dang, that's brutal on WXJBFM ninety nine point nine. I like your trademark comment. That's all at the end of every show. Now, I was wondering how you came to close your show with slow Ride from the nineteen seventy five Fool for the City album by fog Hat. Maybe it's a warning to road rage drivers and there are plenty of them that stay well and merry Christmas. Chris. We've been doing slow Ride to intro the last segment for years, right, what what? How did we It's always been the outro from day one. I think you did that didn't you. I think I think Jewish producer Chris came up to that. Chris said it was day one. I knew it was old because we've only been we've been doing radio six years. I knew it was old when we first when we first started doing the show, You'll never even be able to find these tapes. I'm sure it was awful. But the start of the show was not the song you hear now, which is highway tuned by Greta van Fleet. When we first did it, it was that fogheat song. I Just Want to Make Love to You was the name of that song, and that song has That song is pretty average, but the intro to it, the opening is sick, and that was the opening, and so I think from that you made slow Ride the exit to the show. It was actually Chris came up with that. Yeah, that was that's day one. Wow, gosh, man, what a blast in the past. Jesse, Chris and Corey don't ask these guys anything. I just saw an exit. Genghis Khan had two thousand people at his funeral. I knew that nobody knew where he was buried, and they changed the direction of the river. YadA, YadA, but he supposedly had two thousand people killed and then somebody else killed the executioners. What in the world, I can't believe it. Is it true? All right? Is it true? I'm gonna I'm gonna burst your bubble maybe a little bit on a few things. Okay, when it comes to Genghis Khan and many other things, I'll get to them in a moment. When it comes to Ganghis Khan, his quotes, his battles, is things like that, A lot of the details come from very shaky sources. Oh, we know Ganghis Khan was real, and we know about the conquest, and then there was enough written history back then he was this amazing Mongolian general and that all these other things we know. We know all those other things are true. The huge the high points of Genghis Khan's life we know are true. But what's the A great quote? Here's one of one of Genghis Khan's great quotes. Is I am the flail of God. If you had not created, if you had not committed great sins, God would never have sent a punishment like me upon you. It's also sometimes quoted as the scourge of God, flail of God, they're both ways. What Chris, What Chris? I have to say something else? Chris is begging me not to ruin it. We don't know that he ever said that. It comes from one source that's fairly shaky. His entire background, with his childhood where he shot his brother with arrows and then was an outcast, and that stuff is likely true from what we know. But we don't know no, unless you're reading about a society where they were meticulous about writing everything down. The Chinese, the ancient Chinese. Granted that scumbag Mao destroyed a lot of that history, but if you're reading ancient Chinese history, they wrote down every freaking thing, you can probably bank on that. More Roman history. The Romans kept recks of everything, mind numbing records. If it's oral history, remember the Mongols, they were just a nomadic people's in the Asian step. They weren't exactly scholars jotting everything down. It's not that it's just we don't know about a lot We don't know. No, the stories we tell it is the I'll use this word for it, it's the accepted history. There's a lot of history we know that may not be exactly how it happened, and vice versa. Remember there's mountains and mountains and mountains. We know just the tip of history, just the tippy tippy tip of it. There's an entire history, realm that we will never know until we get to have it and ask God about it. We will never know because and the reason we only get just a tip. That's just a tip that got written down. It's the tip of the iceberg. You've ever seen one of those pictures where just the tip is sticking out of the water and there's this huge iceberg beneath it. That's you and me with our knowledge of history. That's how it is. All right, we have more. Let's talk about calling your senators and reps. All that and a lot more fun coming up next hour.