Speaker 1: It's nice side with Dan Ray. I'm telling you easy Boston.
Speaker 2: Thank you Dan. By the way, it's just saying Trump is going to invade Gaza, just gonna go in, take it over, boom, make it ours. What is going on? Can you? I was just thinking about this. So you had Trump for four terms for four years, with one term through the whole COVID thing, which he botched, and I don't know if anybody would have done a great job with COVID. I think the second guess Fauci is just hypocritical, ludis ludicrous. Nobody knew what we were dealing with. Did we overreact, yes, but people were dying, so to be critical of Fauci to me is ignorant. But I also think the way Trump drink bleach, I mean, come on, but the economy was good, so people love the economy. But he gets ousted, then he comes back four years later. What would it have been like if Trump had stayed for another four years? Where would we be if it would have been eight consecutive years as opposed to four years on, four years off, four years on. Because right now this dude is being shot out of a cannon. He wants to own everything. He wants to close everything. He wants to buy the Gaza strip. You know, last time I looked, it wasn't for sale or he's going to take it through what emminent domain? Why would you want it? I mean, God, those poor people, I mean the people who lived in Gaza. Did they really want to live there? The conditions were humane? And oh, by the way, President Trump, do you think Hamas is gonna have something to say about this?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: He says he wants to take the Palestinians and move them from Gaza. If I'm a Palestinian, You're going to send me away from Gaza? Man, where do I sign up? I am out? I just look at the poor people who have lived. I don't want to get it. God, this is where I'm gonna get I can't get into it to a debate in Palistine versus Israel. I'm not smart enough, all right, But I do look at the conditions in Palestine and I go, oh my god, those poor people. How can I not have compassion for that? And I'm not talking about Hamas. I'm talking about just regular people that get up every day and want to make it through the day. That's what I'm talking about. Okay, but I mean Trump is and when anyone to close the Department of Education, well he said he wants to leave it to the states. Well how does that affect financial aid for people that want to go to college? The ability to afford college now is crazy, It's crazy. It costs a fortune for post secondary education. I will tell young people, look to become an electrician, you know, or a plumber. Those guys are they're crushing it and they don't have the loans. But he says, we'll take Gaza. And then I just saw this Joe Biden. Joe Biden signed with c AA. Is that true? What Biden signed with the Creative Artists Agency? That can't be true. What I mean, God bless the man. I mean, look, he put serve the country. Uh was a civil servant. But I mean it's kind of over. I mean, he couldn't hand a runner for presidency. I mean, I blame Biden. If you're anti Trump, you should blame Biden, not Trump, because Biden should have stepped out of the way. He never should have tried to run a second term. So if you're pissed off that Trump's in, blame Biden. Period. End of story. Blame the Democrats. Think about it for a minute. Trump was voted out of office, and four years later he won. And he won both votes, no question, no doubt. That's it. Okay. I broke up with my significant other. Then four years later I decided that I was better off with them. I mean, just the whole thing is insane if you really think about it. We didn't want Trump four years ago, but now we want them. Blame again, Blame the Democrats, and blame Biden. If you're pissed off at Trump. I mean, Trump is just running around saying stuff that you just can't take seriously. Now he's got some points. Obviously, you have to trim some fat with the government. I understand that. But say, we're just going to eliminate the Department of Education again, the financial aid for people to go to college. You can't afford it. Okay, that's important, that's important. And then we're going to leave it to the individual states. Are they prepared to do that? You want to make it more efficient? Fine, you just can't send your guy Musk running around blowing everybody out of the water. We're going to invade Gaza. God, what's the song we claim to paradise and put up a parking lot brutal and Biden's signing would see So Biden and Tom Cruise have the same agent. Does that mean Biden's gonna be in Miss Impossible eight or ten or twelve or whatever it is? How about this? I saw this on Fox News. I just had the television monitor on in here whether Stephen A. Smith was on? And could Stephen A. Smith run for president? And at first Stephen A. Smith from ESPN, by the way, who's a smart guy, and he's a terrific entertainer. And then I went, come on, stephen A. Smith. And then I went, wait a minute, why couldn't he be president? If Donald Trump can be president, not president and be president again, Stephen A. Smith can be president. He can be absolutely, there's no doubt how the press conferences would be outstanding. Oh my god. And he's I'm just thinking Stephen A. Smith as president. It's not nuts. I'm not saying it's going to happen tomorrow, ten years from now when he's a little bit older, because he's obviously making all the rounds on the political talk shows. Because look, sports talk on television is coming to an end. The younger generation doesn't want it. I todd in Emerson for a year. Like I grew up, I watched Sports Center. We had great success at Comcast Sports That, at NBC Sports Boston, New England, Sports Tonight, all those shows. The younger generation they don't watch it. Everything's TikTok, everything's on the phone. They watch clips, they watch clips of those shows. You know. But steven A in part of the interruption with Kwan Heizer, and that's coming to an end, right, I think in June with Will Want, I mean, they just help young people just don't watch it. I would never miss around the Horn, not necessarily not around the Horn. That game show that Yeah, that kind of bothered me. It was like just talk sports. But in part of the interruption, I would never miss part in the interruption, especially when my guy Bob Bryan was on. Uh. But steven A you can already you can tell that steven A is looking for a path to another career because he's doing the political thing. Because the talk stuff on ESPN's coming to an end. It's just this, So I will predict that this dude, steven A. Smith, will be a political pundit. Don't be surprised if he runs for something, he'd probably make more money being a political pundit. That may be the way to go, you know, put him on gut Field or whatever, or with Fox and see how that goes. I mean, if you could be a talking head, why would you want to be president. If you could make two three four million dollars a year as a talking head telling everybody what Washington is doing wrong, why would you want to be in the oval office. I think that's one of the problems. I think there are some very qualified people that just don't want the job. They just say it's not worth it. The circus is not worth it. They it doesn't have I think for some it doesn't have the quorum that once did, where the presidency of the United States was sacred. There was something very regal about it. Not a king, I understand that. But Trump just brings a different field to it. Biden brought a different field to it. I mean, poor Joe. I mean, he was obviously too old for the gig. But our last two presidents not very presidential in my eyes. Look, I'm a registered Democrat, but that doesn't mean I vote Democrat. I mean Reagan. Reagan was very presidential, which is going to bring me to my next topic, ladies and gentlemen, why we can't be a country of reason, we are a country of extremes. And that's coming up next on wbz's Nightside.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios.
Speaker 2: I'm WBZ News Radio. All right, Gary Tangering for Dan here. I'm going to go through just looking at the list of presidents, and I'm going to start with Fdr Franklin Deleanor Roosevelt, who served four terms and as we know that doesn't happen any more, term limits, thank god, down to two. Then you had give him hell, Harry Now Roosevelt obviously a Democrat in the New Deal put people back to work. A lot of people say his wife was running the country because he was sickly towards the end of his term, and they give him. How Harry Truman came in, ended the war, dropped the bomb in Hiroshima. But the New Deal got us out of the depression, putting people to work, obviously the government having an impact on the economy. And then we go to Dwight D. Eisenhower, a Republican, and you take a look at the fifties, right, in the fifties where America was great. We were like in my hometown of Rum from Maine, I think in the fifties or at the beginning of the sixties. I was always told that the paper mill, which at the time was Oxford Paper Company, became out Bois and Cascade. I don't know what the hell the name of it is now, Page New Page, but anyways, they said it was the largest manufacturing facility in the world under one roof. I have no idea if that was true or not, but I do know this is my hometown, which was a factory town was booming. It was booming, Unions were strong, people were making money. Dwight D. Eisenhower, of course, the famous general during World War Two, came in and he was president. So we had a Republican and from fifty three to sixty one, what was there really the bitch about. I mean, Elvis was on TV swinging his hips, so they cut him off so you couldn't see from the waist down. I mean, that was really it. Obviously there are racial issues, but they were simmering and things would over boil obviously in the sixties, and then we go to a Democrat JFK, who is extremely liberal, as we know, in more ways than one. I don't have a feel for Johnson at all. I suppose if you're a Democrat from Texas, that's like being a Republican from New York or maybe Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: And then when Nick this is where things really started to go from one extreme to the next. I remember when Nixon resigned, I am not a crook, Watergate so forth. He was paranoid. That's what he was. He was paranoid. He was no fool. I mean, we should have been out of Vietnam. Viennam was a mess. We botched that. We never should have been there in the first place. But you know Nixon, well, he lost to Kennedy because of the debate, and Kennedy was the television president. He looked great, he was young, he was good looking, and he just looked better than Richard Nixon. And that's when we started to really get into how the on camera president came to be. So Nixon gets paranoid, they tap Watergate. Considering what has happened recently in the world, listening in onto the opposing party's strategies seems like small potatoes. Jerald Ford as a report. Well, he took over because Nixon resigned. We know that. Then you go to Jimmy Carter, God bless him, who lived at ninety years old and was building houses for the poor. I mean, is there any whether you agree, you probably, whether you agree or disagree with this politics, is there anybody who lived a more fuller life of civil service than Jimmy Carter. That was unbelievable. He was a nucleier, scientist, an Annapolis guy, brilliant. He just wanted to help his neighbor. That's what he wanted to do. That was it. That's all they got. Did not want to make a lot of money. And then Carter when he got booted, he got booted because well, the Iran contra, the Iran the Iran hostin situation made him look really bad. They tried to rescue the hostages and it went bad. One of the helicopters crashed and they weren't able to get it done. And people just felt this guy looks weak and they weren't wrong. I mean, Jimmy Carter was a very smart, smart guy, but he wasn't very presidential. He wasn't like you can disagree with Obama, but Obama was presidential, Reagan presidential, the first George Bush. I mean, the guy did run the CIA, so we know he had people killed. And I'm still convinced that George W. Bush did not want the gig. He wanted Clinton to take it. So the point I'm making here is we go from Kennedy the liberal, and Johnson took over him when he was assassinated. So we'll go from the Kennedy administration Johnson to Nixon. So we go back from one to the other, one from the other. We go from extreme to extreme to extreme. We go from Carter, who wants to feed the world and be nice to everybody, to Reagan and Reaganomics and let's read the let's do the power tie, and let's put money in our pocket and let's be a world power. Let's show people that we belonged with strength. When you had Carter, who wanted to hug everybody, and then you bring in Clinton, the opposite of Reagan liberal, and then Obama, who started well after George. Then you had George then that you know, after Clinton, the Democrats couldn't bring anybody else in. You're bringing George W. Bush. Well, they had Gore a lot of people think gorsh the one Bush one. But it's like we go back and forth, we play tennis, and then we've gone from Barack Obama, who I thought was a great president, to Trump. Can you think of two more different people in the world. Why do we do this? Anybody got any ideas? Six one, seven, two, four thirty? Why do we go from one side to the other. I believe the majority of America is in the middle. And I'm not talking about geographically. I believe the majority of America is you got to pay your own way. If you can help your neighbor, you do it. When it comes to sexual identity and gay rights, it's your own business, do your own thing. Whatever you need to do, whoever you need to be is fine. But I don't want to pay for everybody. I believe that's what the majority of Americans think. And we want to have a strong defense, but we also want to have compassion. We want to be a country of reason, but now we're a country of extremes. Well, you have Biden who wants to pay for everybody's college interest at three hundred million or whatever it was, which I had a real problem with. I paid my way, I paid my way through college. Now I understand college is through the roof. I still think and this may be a little too socialistic. They got to do something with the price of colleges or you know something, Trump, if you want to do something, you want to do something with the Department of Education. Tell the Department of Education to make post secondary education affordable at a quality level for Americans, for those who can't afford Syracuse at ninety Grand or Bates or Bowden or Amherst or Harvard or Yale. Have that organization. Make sure that it is an alternative where somebody can afford to go to college and get a good education. Now that would make sense. But he wants to wipe all that out and leave it to the States, which is ludicrous. It's crazy we go from one to the other. And maybe it's the political parties problems. Maybe it's MSNBC problem. Maybe it was all caused by MSNBC and Fox because you go we watch one station. I mean, all you have to do is look at see how they cover the different stories. They have complete completely different angles. So maybe it's television's But maybe we should blame Murdoch and GE because GE owned NBC when they put on MSNBC. So they get the liberals watching one thing, you got the conservatives watching the other thing, and the two shall never meet. And when they have tried to do CNN tried to do it. They tried to be somewhere in the middle. They got killed in the ratings, destroyed in the ratings. We're country ruled by extremism. Why tell me? At six, one, seven, two thirty back after.
Speaker 1: This, It's Night Side with Dan Ray on.
Speaker 2: Boston's news radio. All right, Gary tangway for Dan tonight we have become a country of extremism? Is it the media? Is it our lack of patience? Well, this president wasn't perfect, So I'm gonna swing all the way over to the right. I mean the Democrats, they totally screwed this up. Biden was Biden in no way should have been running for a second term. And Kamala was completely unprepared in hindsight, was an awful candidate. Awful candidate. So Democrats, if you're bitching, blame Joe and Joe Biden, simple as that. Yeah, But why can't we just find some common ground? Why do we have to fly all over the place. I don't I don't understand it. And yes, if Donald Trump can be president, so can Stephen A. Smith. I'm not joking, Johnny and Lewister, help me out. You're on WBZY, what's up?
Speaker 4: I don't agreement. I think sometimes you're out of control with your opinions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead. What do you got for me?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 4: Well, you you hate Joe Biden, you hate John Trump? Everybody I was saying, like, yous are so.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 4: He is good to be measure you know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just not that easy to sell. I mean, there's nothing I don't just because I don't. Look. I don't have to like either candidate. How could you, I mean, seriously, think about it. If you're a person, if you're a reasonable person, okay, if you're a reasonable person. Donald Trump says I want to buy I want to come in and take over the Gaza strip. That is not a reasonable statement. How can you take him seriously? Joe Biden did not have the proper faculties to get through a debate. How can I take him seriously? Why I have to like one of the other. No way. That's the problem is people are voting now for the lesser of two evils. I mean think about how Trump won decidedly. Decidedly, Kamala had Oprah didn't matter because Trump speaks like a normal person. He does he does not talk down to people. He's a bully, but he says not talk down to people. I mean, Trump is an amazing communicator. You have to watch the movie The Apprentice. You have to watch it because it will tell you everything you need. And I know it's fictionalized, but it will tell you everything you need to know on how this guy got here. Try I've talked, We've talked about it with people on this show. I mean Trump talks out of his ass. I mean, we all know that he can't take over. The guy's a strip. It's not gonna happen. Let's say he can't. He can't go It's not gonna happen, right, I mean shutting down the Department of Education, It's not gonna happen. Congress has to approve it. But what he does do is he says it even he knows he can't do it. He knows he can't do it, just like if you watch the movie Inning Apprentice. Sebastian Stan who I think should win the Academy Award. I thought he was unbelievable. Just says things. I you know, the guy, he's got creditors chasing him, he's facing bankruptcy. Doesn't matter, buy it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna make it the biggest building in the world. I mean Atlantic City for Trump at the end of the day, did not work out well, didn't matter. Build a taj mahal go go, go, go go. That's what Trump has done his own career. He's doing the same thing now. He's doing the same thing now that he did with real estate. I'm gonna build the biggest, the bestest hotel in New York. He's saying to say, did he he didn't have the money, but he got it after he kept saying he did, and he pulled it off. And he's doing the same thing that have shut down to the Parliament. Congress has to elect to shut down to the Department of Education, It's not gonna happen. Do you want to trimp some fat with the Department of Education. Of course you want to trimp fat in the government period. Absolutely, But the Department of Education handles to make sure kids that cannot walk and go to school, that they have wheelchairs, that it's handicapped accessible, that a number of handicap whether it's sightless, whether it's herring, imperiod, emotionally disturbed. I mean, I mean, we are a country that takes care of people, so you need that for these people in school. I mean, if you have a healthy kid, good background, get some money in his pocket, can go to school. He's fine. What about everybody else? What about the parts of the country where the schools are not properly funded. I'm gonna leave it to the States. Really, really, it can't happen, but Trump it doesn't. And Trump knows it, but he says at the Department of Education, shut it down. And he knows it's not gonna happen, but he'll get credit for the idea, just like the gods are stripped. You know what, we'll buy it, we'll take it. We'll tear down Paradise and put up a parking lot. I mean, he knows it's not gonna happen, but he says it anyways, he can't believe it's gonna happen. And people love ah. Way to go, Donald, that's there, how to go smoking mirrors man. And he's the president. So if Donald can be president, so can Stephen E. Smith, Patrick and Brain Tree.
Speaker 5: You're on WBZ, Hey, Gary, been listening to you since a long time ago on a sports network. I won't necessarily mention on this.
Speaker 3: There, but.
Speaker 2: You appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I have an answer for you in terms of two things. One why Trump's so successful in just saying things and two why kind of Americans are brought to me so extremists. If you'll hear me.
Speaker 2: On then I'll absolutely I would love to find I'm looking for answers, man, because I find it fascinating.
Speaker 5: Well, think about I think back to when Americans were first really divided on a big political issue, and it was one of those things where you could define yourself as on one side or the other. And I'll give you the line to set it off, because it was reinforced through the media, you know, regardless of what it was conservative or liberal media. It was George W. Bush's you're either with us or you're with the terrorists. And that was a reaction to the Patriot Act and going into Iraq and a lot of issues that were very big, big, and that was his was his you know, balwart thing, you're with us, meeting the administration and how we want to do things, or you're with the terrorists, and that hits, you know, the fear button in every American. I don't want to be with the terrorists.
Speaker 2: I never thought of it that way, but I understand. I thought you were going to go I thought you were going to start with the civil war. But I never thought of it that way.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no, because we've we've had harmony since then. I'm not saying harmony harmony, but like we've been able to disagree reasonably since then over a lot of issues. For you know, even in the eighties, even in the nineties, we were able to disagree reasonably.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I've heard people say, you know, I.
Speaker 5: Heard the going into a wreck, and if you oppose that, you're with the terrorists, that's what it would first kind of weaponize the division. Well after I did my college thesis on that, so I mean I was I was there in college watching it happen in real time, and I studied political science, though I never actually got to use it in my career, and that's what I did my thesis on.
Speaker 2: I think it's a great thesis, and I think you're right, it's a very good point. It's a very good point because when nine to eleven happened, obviously was on our soil and had never happened before, well since Pearl Harbor, but at least in the forty eight States and this this generation, and there's no doubt that that it really shook us. And there are people that still say we shouldn't have gone into Iraq at that particular time or the time that we went in, uh, the various times we've gone into the Middle East, that we were just chasing ghosts, and we did it. We did it, we did it to Oh my god, I'm blanking on the dude that we got buried in the fox hole. I'm saying, Osama bin lying, but Sama saying, I mean, there are some still that feel that we didn't need to do that. But it makes America feel good, right, But you just you just hit.
Speaker 5: It right there with America feel good, because that was the other half of it there. And then I'll just make my one comment on why I think we're swinging so far to the extremes now. But the the reason you were just saying that it makes us feel good is that the liberals of the time were not very much for going in Iraq because we didn't necessarily, despite what was argued about, there was no real proof that there was weapons of mass destruction at the beginning, and a lot of people talked against it, but that was again that didn't work for George W. Bush in terms of you're with us or you're with the terrorists, and so it wasn't allowed Iraq, and a lot of the war on Terror wasn't allowed to be a good war the way World War Two was. They attacked us, we are going to come back and fight them as a unified force, and it will be a good war. And that's what George W. Bush's administration really wanted. But the liberal the liberals and a lot of the anti war group didn't, you know, they they didn't see it that way, and so that that's what really was the first seed of that kind of division. Now let me just fast forward really quick the reason why Donald Trump is able to kind of weaponize it. It's very complicated, you know, in the last you know, ten fifteen years, but I don't have obviously the time to say that on a radio show. But Donald Trump is able to weaponize the three main things that kind of push the average American and I'm talking about the you know, that independent voter. They always talk about the one who might, you know, go one side or the other.
Speaker 2: Right, right, right.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump can motivate that voter using three levers, one of which didn't exist until Donald Trump started using it. And as soon as I say, you're going to agree, Donald, the Republican Party had been really good at weaponizing fear and greed. Fear of Obama he's a Muslim, he's a terrorist, he's a socialist whatever, and greed of Hey, the liberals are going to just destroy your economy. Everything's horrible. We heard about the price of eggs NonStop right up until election day, and suddenly the price of eggs is no longer, you know, on Fox News every other day or most other conservative radio shows. So fear and greed. But here's what Donald Trump added to the equation that's been so potent. Vengeance. I am your vengeance. It's all about vengeance. That's Canada for the problem they did. America is going to take the Gaza strip because some Americans were taking hostage along with the Israelis or allies. So we're gonna take Gaza from them. That could be our vengeance. We're gonna kill whoever it is, you know, the general in Iran, because that's our vengeance.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a great point. It's a really great point.
Speaker 5: It's the cocaine of American politics, and we're addicted.
Speaker 2: You should have your own show man, Dave. Thanks for the call, Patrick, Thank you for the call. Thank you have a good day. Great call. All right, David san Antoni, I'm going to talk to you next year on WBZ. Why do we swing from one side to the other? And I'll tell you vengeance. That's right. People are angry, and so isn't Trump And he stirs the pot, he stirs the hornet's nest. Nothing he says is gonna happen. But people love to hear it because it allows them to be angry. Excellent point, excellent call. David san Antonio coming up next after the break on WBZ.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World to Night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: Why welcome back, Gary and for danton and I coming up at eleven o'clock. We're gonna lighten up the topic a little bit. A talk with Scartt Barredell, marketing expert on the Super Bowl commercials what we can expect to see and one of the best ones from the year's gone by, and there's a lot to pick from, a lot. For me, it's still bud why sir, But that doesn't make anybody's list. Remember the frogs with the tongues and all that. Okay, if you do your dating yourself. But welcome to the club, David san Antonio. Why are we swinging so far to the left and so far to the right.
Speaker 3: Well as the ignorance of the American voter, that's all that is. I think that the American voter finally got a little intelligence and voted for Donald Trump. And they voted for Elon Musk, and they voted for the Ramaswami, and they voted for Robert F. Kennedy, and they voted for uh uh Pam Bondi, and they voted for Patel, and they voted for all of.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Dave, slow down. They didn't vote for all those people. They voted for Trump.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but they won all of them.
Speaker 2: Happy, What do you mean they want all of them? I mean, if anybody, why, backup, back up, backup, backup back. You voted for Trump. That's fine. Look the economy was good when he was in office. The way he handled COVID was stupid, but uh, he won. He won handedly. Look, he blew out the I'm not going to say he blew out the Democrats, but the people spoke. He won. Good for him. How can you like RFK Jr? How can you like r F K Junior?
Speaker 3: I like him? Why could I like him? Because he definitely believes what I believe That all this food our children are eating, that these people are putting on our shelves are garbage.
Speaker 2: Well, that's nothing new. He's not the first one to say that.
Speaker 3: And he wants to take it off the shelf.
Speaker 2: If you need, if you need RFK Junior, if you need r. K Jr. To tell you how to eat, well, that I don't know. But here's a guy that said, you know when it comes to medical situations, that you know when when it comes to fighting COVID in the vaccinations, vaccinations are bad. And he goes in front of Congress and says he never said it. He's nuts.
Speaker 3: Du They said, he never said it against all vaccines. COVID, yes, but no.
Speaker 2: Not just COVID. He said it against other vaccines as well well.
Speaker 3: There are other vaccines that are bad. Well, if you want to if you want to look at the if you want to look at Big Farmer as some savior of mad.
Speaker 2: Kind, that far Look, hey, listen, when it comes to our kids, we spread out the vaccines. We've done that. I understand that as opposed to doing them all and once. You want to spread them out, that's fine, But I mean, look, I don't know how you can. Obviously you did not get vaccinated. Did you not get vaccinated for COVID?
Speaker 3: I got the first and almost died.
Speaker 2: So you almost died because of the vaccine or because of COVID vaccine? How did the vaccine almost kill you?
Speaker 3: A plot.
Speaker 2: Ah side effect? Got it? Got it? Yeah? Well, I mean that's fair. I hear you. But I just think I think RFK Junior is a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: You know that's I'm a very good man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They killed his dad, they killed his uncle.
Speaker 2: Well, I understand that's right.
Speaker 3: In America, and his family have been devoted to this country, whether you believe it or not.
Speaker 2: No, I understand his family's not devoting with him. His family's not devoted to him.
Speaker 3: He's on a different path. But he's on the right path.
Speaker 2: All right, Dams, I've dude, thanks for the phone call. I appreciate it. Six seven thirty to wrap up the topic here, the polarization of America. We just can't seem to get it down the middle. Close everything, do this, do that, and every four years it changes, so you can't really stick to a plan, right, You can't say, okay, well that's what's happening now. At least Hey, look, Obama got Obamacare done. That was not a bad thing. And here's another example when people talk about I mean, Obamacare was basically we started by a Republican named Ronney here in Massachusetts with the Health Connector, and it worked great. Like healthcare should not be bipartisan. You had one Republican do it here in Massachusetts, and you had a Democratic doing it nationally. What's the problem. What is the problem. That's why we can't we can't get our act together. Brutal, brutal, brutal. Again. We got about a minute ago here if you want to jump in at six one, seven thirty as we talk about super Bowl, I gotta tell you, am I excited about the Super Bowl. I'm you know what I'm doing. I'm seeing my buddies, my old college friends from Delta Upsilon Fraternity, University of Maine. I'm seeing Otis, I'm seeing Snake, I'm seeing Shemp, I'm seeing Lance in Heine, poor Heine. Imagine going through school and wormy p I s who am I forgetting? Felile, sweet big lou And uh that's what I'm excited for. With the super Bowl. Lance has got a barn with some chickens in it. So we're gonna be watching the super Bowl with the with the hens. Cluck cluck, Aaron at Stoneham, you get about thirty, let a rip go ahead, Aaron, You're on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm just yeah, I'm here with you. Uh So my question is, what what are your thoughts on, uh on our junior. Why why are you thinking that his thoughts are bad or do you think?
Speaker 2: I mean because he says, you know, he talks about he's against vaccines, and then he gets in front of everybody and says he's four vaccines. I mean, I just.
Speaker 6: He's a I've listened to many, many hours of his information and followed up and you know read he's never studied against all vaccine. It's certain vaccines. I mean, I personally took the COVID vat team. I'm in food service industry. I was kind of, you know, insectivized to do it or pushed to do it. But you're sitting there taking a shot and signing a paper that does not FDA approved. I mean, do you think that the COVID, the COVID vaccination should have been a choice for person or well, it was a choice.
Speaker 2: I mean, you did it because your employeer. It was required of your employer. But you have to think. And I understand the previous call to thank you for the call talking about the bud clock. I've had every vaccine knock on wood, and I have not had COVID. I think the vaccine worked, so sorry. If we didn't have the vaccine, more people would have died. It's that simple. All right, We're gonna talk Super Bowl commercials coming up next here in WBZ. Gotta get the news. We'll be right back.