Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and does the American way require that we get to the bottom of the Epstein scandal?
Speaker 3: And it is a scandal of massive proportions.
Speaker 2: So let me tell you right out of the gate, I am one hundred percent convinced that Donald Trump did nothing wrong when it came to Jeffrey Epstein, didn't commit any crimes. There's not going to be anything in any of these files that suggest any kind of criminal activity on the part of Donald Trump. I haven't seen anything anywhere, let alone common sense. Right. If there was anything on Trump, we all know that Biden and the left would have dumped that.
Speaker 3: On him during the campaign.
Speaker 2: So no, this is not about trying to cover up for some wrongdoing on the part of Donald Trump. I'm absolutely convinced of that. At the same time, do I think it's a political issue for the Trump campaign, Yeah, but probably not a very big one, right. I don't think America cares much about this. America hired Donald Trump to fix things. He's done a marvelous job in almost every category, and I think America is very pleased overall with President Trump. So I'm not saying, hey, we need to get to the bottom of this Epstein thing because it's going to hurt Trump badly politically.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is.
Speaker 2: I think it's going to hurt the Democrats to overplay their hand on this. I mean, did you hear the news at the top, if you were listening in the Denver market, it's Jason Crowe say, no, Trump has to release all of this. What an absolute phony. But that's not news to anybody, right Where was Jason crow requiring the release of the Epstein files when Biden and the Democrats were in charge. Yeah, I don't think I heard any of that. But so I think politically that's not my issue. Politically, I want to see Trump and the Republicans do well for the sake of America.
Speaker 3: But this issue isn't going to hurt him.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think it's so critical that the Epstein files be disclosed as a matter of right and wrong, and let's talk about what we mean by the Epstein files. But here's what's going on, and I think that an awful lot of folks just haven't had time to dig into this story and appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We had one of the biggest scandals, I think in the.
Speaker 2: History of the American justice system in two thousand and eight when Epstein was caught red handed with these major sex trafficking crimes and he got.
Speaker 3: Away with it. He got away with it.
Speaker 2: This is a case in the two thousand and eight to culminated. The first complaint came in in two thousand and five, and I'll get into those details.
Speaker 3: I'll warn you before I do. But in two thousand and eight, the Feds had him.
Speaker 2: They were going to take this perverted child rapist and put him in jail forever. And you can bet that stay in jail, if it was typical of what happened to child rapists, would have been far worse than any death penalty.
Speaker 3: They had him, and they let him go. They let him go.
Speaker 2: That's one of the biggest scandals in the history of the American justice system. That's where the focus.
Speaker 3: Needs to be. We need to get to the bottom of that. Did they let him go?
Speaker 2: Because I don't know the answer to this Did they let him go because he was some kind.
Speaker 3: Of intelligence asset.
Speaker 2: Did they let him go because he was super well connected and knew a lot of rich people.
Speaker 3: Did somebody get paid off? I don't think it was that. But we got to get to the bottom of that scandal.
Speaker 2: We must to be good Americans, to be intellectually honest, to show we care about protecting girls and women and prosecuting rapists. Because that was a scandal of the highest order. That's where we really need to be focused and get to the bottom of it. The later stuff, yeah, all of it, right, because once we get time to get into the full chronology, which will be in a minute, what you'll see is this guy was a child rapist pervert for years, you know, probably well, probably starting back in the eighties. And we'll get into some of that. It's just a story. If you read it in a novel, you wouldn't believe it. But in any case, it appears that he was flying below the radar on that criminal activity until it got closer to you know, two thousand and five, six, seven, eight, and then as it began to become public in seven. Okay, now it's on the public radar. So when you hear this talk about Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein, and you see video of them at parties, you know, looking at attractive women together. That's before any criminality on the part of Epstein is on the public radar, and all indications are that Trump distanced himself once that popped up. But again, it's as simple as if Trump was guilty of anything, the Left would have used that during the campaign. If they could have even fabricated a lie about Trump on this, they would have used that during the campaign. So I understand right now this is probably inconvenient for the Trump White House, and that's probably why the president's so publicly frustrated. I get that because he's kicking He's doing extremely well right in all of these different categories, and it's probably frustrating to him that, you know that the Left is now glomming onto this and trying to divert attention from as many many big time accomplishments.
Speaker 3: So I think he's frustrated on a human level.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's at all worried about anything in there that would be embarrassing to him.
Speaker 3: Does his name show up somewhere, of course it does.
Speaker 2: I mean there are so many people who were in Epstein's orbit for professional or social reasons. This guy was throwing his money around to ingratiate himself in different social classes, had different charities to give thirty million bucks to Harvard, for example. So you had an awful lot of people in his orbit who were not involved in any of these child rapes, were not involved in funding it, fueling it, et cetera. At the same time, many trips did Bill Clinton make down to the island? Yeah, and those were all platonic, right, So that's a quick overview the prosecution.
Speaker 3: The prosecution that came.
Speaker 2: Just before he died in that jail cell in August tenth, twenty nineteen. You know, that prosecution, I think was probably a reaction to some tremendous work done by the Miami Herald in twenty eighteen when they then did some deep dive investigative reporting into this horrific deal back in two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: Now, was the Harold motivated by the fact that it was Trump's labor secretary who had been the lead prosecutor who cut this scandalous deal. Maybe it was, But in any case, it was a legit story. Alex Acosta that prosecutor. But you get this big Miami Herald piece in twenty eighteen, and at that time Epstein is out, I mean, is measily little thirteen month county jail sentence that he got for this child rape, multiple child rapes.
Speaker 3: You know that was long gone.
Speaker 2: He was back active in all of his business as society, et cetera. And then the Herald does his great work in twenty eighteen. It leads to more federal charges and that's how he ends up. Epstein does in jail in twenty nineteen July of twenty nineteen, and then of course he's dead in his jail cell August tenth, twenty nineteen. So as you think about this, and I know it's hard when you're driving down the street to you know, think through a timeline, but in terms of major events, just think about two thousand and five, when the first complaint of this sex abuse of children rape comes in and then the investigation culminates. You've got and keep in mind, and we'll get into a more complete explanation of this after the break, and I'll give a warning, but keep in mind. You get this complaint come in in two thousand and five, and it's the mother of a fourteen year old. And if you have children in the car, I'll give you a couple of seconds. You might want to turn this off as I get into the details. Because Epstein had an mo with his child rape, and so I'll get into those details now. So what Epstein would do is he would get these young girls to go out to malls, to high schools, et cetera, and bring him young girls. The younger the better. And almost all of them it was illegal. You know, these were girls well under seventeen. It was illegal, but that's what he wanted. And so he would pay these girls to go to the malls, you know, high schools, et cetera, and recruit these young girls.
Speaker 3: And what the young girls.
Speaker 2: Would be offered is they'd be offered three hundred dollars cash, you know what, that's probably what four four fifty now to come to his home, his mansion, and to take off their clothes and give him a massage, and then he would pay them more for a their acts, other sex acts, and then he would pay them to go out and bring him more young girls.
Speaker 3: And so he developed.
Speaker 2: This pyramid scheme and often he would have two or three girls a day at the house two or three different young girls, and so eventually the mother of a fourteen year old reports him to the police. Palm Beach police get involved, and they interview this girl, and each time they interview a girl, it leads them to multiple other victims, because that was his scheme, right to build this pyramid of recruiters.
Speaker 3: And so all of a.
Speaker 2: Sudden, the Palm Beach Police are sitting there saying, we've got this gigantic sex trafficking operation.
Speaker 3: So they go to the FEDS.
Speaker 2: They say, this is you know, this is big, this is bigger than us. But they're also frustrated that they aren't getting enough prosecution out of their local state prosecutor. So law enforcement's doing great on this. They go to the FEDS, they bring the FEDS in, and then the deal that was cut by the Feds to protect Depstein again where I started the show, one of the worst scandals in American legal history. So we'll pick that up after the break. But what I want to do is get your thoughts DA N five seven seven three nine to text three oh three seven one three eight two five five to call. I want to get your thoughts on what you think Trump should do with all of this. See if you agree with me that it's not hurting him politically in any meaningful way, but also that just as a matter of right and wrong, we've got to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 3: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Donald Trump wants to stage a UFC fight on the White House lawn. The last time he staged a fight in DC, Mike Pens almost died.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do that. It was fine.
Speaker 5: I didn't write it. Actually, there was supposed to be an Epstein joke here, but as it got deleted, must have probably deleted itself. Right, probably never existed. Actually, let's move on as a country and ignore that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's Shane Gillis at the SP's last night, ABC, right, Disney, etc.
Speaker 3: Though you know, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's great to live in the era of Trump where free speech is back now, because there were a number of those jokes last night that I don't think Disney would have aired a year or two ago. My friend, as we continue to deep dive this Jeffrey Epstein scandal, and if you weren't with us at the start of the show, my point is that the real scandal, and it is a scandal of historic proportions, occurred in two thousand and eight when the FEDS had Epstein on mass trafficking of young women, many many, many victims, different forms of sex abuse charges available to them, and they let them walk.
Speaker 3: They cut this deal where the Feds get this.
Speaker 2: The Feds in the two thousand and eight deal agreed not to prosecute, not to prosecute Epstein, not to prosecute his associates, not to prosecute unnamed associates. But Epstein would just have to plead guilty on a couple of these flimsy little not flimsy, I mean, the evidence was overwhelming, but these relatively minors stay charges of engaging these miners for prostitution. First of all, these weren't prostitutes. They were victims, So how dare they label these child victims as prostitutes? And then he gets thirteen months in the county jail, but A it's in this special wing of the county jail, and b he gets to take twelve hours a day and go spend it in his fancy office. And then he doesn't even serve the whole sentence. So this whole thing is obviously rigged. This whole a scandal, and that's what we need to really get to the bottom of.
Speaker 3: Now. Is it because he was an intelligent intelligence agent?
Speaker 2: I don't know if he was or not. Is it for some other reason, whatever it is, We've got to get to the bottom of that, because that's just absolutely wrong. And again, I don't say this because I think it's a big political problem for Trump. I don't think it's a political problem for Trump long term at all. You know, I think it's going to hurt the Democrats more as they try to make a big deal out of this when Trump is running the country so well, we do have a little polling on that. Let's go to nineteen cut nineteen. This is Harriette Non CNN.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, I think this one surprised me a bit because of all these complaints online going after Trump and the X teamfage. You might think is approval ratings were going down Republicans. If anything, they're going up Republicans.
Speaker 4: Who approve of Trump.
Speaker 6: Look at our CNN poll, the prior one eighty six percent, the one out this week.
Speaker 4: Eighty eight percent with Republicans.
Speaker 6: How about Quinnipiac. The prior poll eighty seven percent approval Republicans, this week out ninety percent with Republicans. If anything, Donald Trump's approval rating has gone up since this whole Epstein saga started. He is at the apex or close there too, in terms of his popularity with Republican voters. Epstein files complaints or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't say any of this as a matter of politics. This is a matter of right and wrong. I'm not saying Trump needs to get to the bottom of this to help himself politically or avoid a disaster in the mid terms, none of that. If anything, again, it's going to backfire on the Dems because people are smart, right, and it's like, wait a second, Democrats, you had the White House for four years.
Speaker 3: He didn't tell us anything about Epstein.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about right and wrong, and I think it's as close to your heart as it is to mine.
Speaker 3: But I've devoted my.
Speaker 2: Professional life to the legal system, right and I know there are a ton of great people working in it, and it has a lot of integrity overall.
Speaker 3: But the only way that.
Speaker 2: You earn and keep respect for the system is when you've got a cancer got to identify it. You've got to get to the truth, and you got to cut it out. And Americans want these answers, and I think it's very important they get them. Three h three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. So again, if you just joined, just just a quick warning as we talk about the reality of this Epstein case, there will be some graphics stuff and the gist of it, and I'm trying to keep it forty thousand foot, but the gist of it, and it continued throughout, is you had this child sex trafficking operation going on in multiple countries at the same time, and in the US it consisted of of recruiting young girls from malls and high schools, and often it would be young girls who had then been raped and who were then paid to go out and recruit other young girls in to come to Epstein's home where they would their job was going to be to take their clothes off and give them a massage, and then he would pay them additional amounts for four sex, all of which was raped. By the way, these girls are almost all of them are under the age of consent. And then he had what he labeled a sex slave and eighteen year old from a foreign country who would then come in and he'd paid more for these young girls to have sex with his eighteen year old sex slave. I mean, it's the most twisted, perverted stuff you can imagine, all child rape.
Speaker 3: And that's what our.
Speaker 2: Federal government covered up and let him walk on. And we got to get to the bottom of that. And all of that was in two thousand and eight. And then at the same time, you've got his island in the Caribbean, and you have operations over in Europe, and all of this is happening not on the same day, at the same time, but in the same time period. And you know, the very reliable reporting Miami Herald has led the way on this is that you would have all of these homes. You know, we're wired for video all over the place, including in bathrooms, etc. And I don't think one thinking per and on the face of the earth would doubt that there was all sorts of video that was kept for perverted purposes as well as for blackmail purposes. So let's be real about what's going on here. But I'm one hundred percent convinced that there was no involvement of Donald Trump in any kind of criminal activity, any of this sex with young girls or any of that stuff. No evidence whatsoever of that in common sense tells you we would know it. The Democrats would have put it out there. Democrats would have made up the lie if they thought they could get away with the lie. So now this is just about getting to the bottom of a scandal, and America deserves to know. Three or three someone three eight two five five texts d An five seven seven three nine. Some interesting facts about this monster that may surprise some folks. He, you know, grew up a great parents. One worked at parks and rec the other a school aid. Never got a college degree, never got a college degree, went on to make all of those millions with out of college degree. Got hired at a private school without a college degree, and that's how he triggered his big success, because he was teaching the children of the CEO of bear Stearns and he connected.
Speaker 3: With that CEO.
Speaker 2: That ceo gave him his first job as a floor trader. Now, interestingly, he got fired from that private school where he was teaching the kids of the CEO, but still got the job. And then he sort of launched things from there, and there were different points in his career that became accelerants. But he got all this money and then he started to use it to procure the island. Developed This child's sex trafficking operation obviously involved a lot of powerful people in it.
Speaker 3: If you're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 4: Show, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 5: More Time WNBA All Star Britney Hicks's here, give it up for Brittany. I'm joking around. That's my friend's wife.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 5: None of you knew w NBA players.
Speaker 2: That's just that's crazy, ever, isn't it right? That's one of the greatest jokes of all time. Well, I mean that's the SPS and everybody's clapping for Brittany.
Speaker 3: She's never played a minute of basketball.
Speaker 7: They don't know, they don't care. There's trying to show that they look like they care. And this is the part he gets right in on them at the end.
Speaker 5: That's crazy you clap with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm right, but it just shows right. I mean, I love that. And yeah, he went over the.
Speaker 2: Edge a few times last night, but I'm still laughing. I Mean, that was there was so much in there that was funny. Let's see Bill Belichick and his twenty four year old girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Can we play that on this show?
Speaker 4: Of course we can.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay twenty two.
Speaker 5: A Hey, Bookie, is what Bill Belichick reads to his girlfriend before bedtime?
Speaker 4: They do. They read the very Horny.
Speaker 5: Caterpillar, the Little Engine that Could, but needed a pill first, and of course the classic good Night Boots.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite one.
Speaker 5: Also, I'm not trashing Bill Belichie. First off, he's seventy three years old. He's dating a hot twenty four year old and people are criticizing him. What happened to this country? It needs to be a great country. He won six Super Bowls.
Speaker 3: Place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's dating a hot twenty four year old. Maybe if you guys won six super Bowls, you wouldn't be sitting next to a fat, ugly dog wife.
Speaker 3: They let me do it.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: This is Disney. They allowed them.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so yeah, no wild night at the SP's glad you're here. Hey, we started the show. We've been deep diving this Epstein thing in the headline on it. I'll get to some text and calls. We have other tops, but the headline on it is listen to real scandal and what we have to get to the bottom of, you know, for the sake of being true to the truth and the American justice system, is that the two thousand and eight scandal when they the plea deal was cut, when they had him, he would have been in jail for life on child sex trafficking. They had him and they let him off the hook. And why was that done?
Speaker 3: And this was on the federal level. Why was that done?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what we need to get to the bottom of, no matter where those those chips fall.
Speaker 3: But again my starting.
Speaker 2: Point is this is not a political problem for President Trump, and I don't think there's even a one percent chance that he did anything wrong along the way here. So I don't say this because of that kind of concern. I say it because this is a scandal. We need to get to the bottom of it. That man should have been in jail for life in two thousand and eight. We need to know why he wasn't. Three h three seOne three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine, A lot of other ground to cover, my friend, I want to get to a couple of texts on this. Kudos to Ryan for the Abba song played during the break. Oh why, I didn't know they had that many fans out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad to see. Oh.
Speaker 2: Speaking this, I know we don't have any way to show the video here, but I imagine everybody's seen it by now.
Speaker 3: Do you see that.
Speaker 2: Video of the CEO and head of HR at the Cold Plates apparently in the middle of an affair.
Speaker 3: Did you see that? Yeah? Not gorh My goodness. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If I'll paint the picture for people only because it's hilarious, and that is you know, like every game you go to now and I love it. They have the kiss cam and it drives my wife crazy because we'll be at a game together and I'm trying to get on the kiss cam with her, you know, like I'm waving my arms, Hey, bring it over here, and we never get on the kiss cam. And I've got my move all prepared for when we do. But they're at the Coldplay concert and you've got this. And now I'm just basing this off of multiple media reports. I've seen the videos. I think all Americans and all humans have at this point because it's so funny. But you got this guy standing up there and he's got Dan, good looking guy, wouldn't you say, Ryan, Probably what around fifty or so, you know, And he's got his arms around the ways to this good looking gale standing in front of him, and as soon as the camera comes on them, they both look absolutely mortified, like Charlie Manson's coming right at him, and then they you know, he literally hits the floor and she turns her back and the guy on stage, he's running the camera.
Speaker 3: I think it was part of the band, right, he says.
Speaker 2: Boy, those two must be having an affair or very shy, and of course the Internet made quick work of it. So both are married now they are, or at least were at this time yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Wow, what a way to have it all come to a calamitous end. Wow, I'm a jumbo tron at a Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're not in a basketball game to expecting that.
Speaker 7: Well, Dan, I'm more offended by the fact that it was a Cold Play concert.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean who goes to cold exactly? Thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: One good song ever? And then they have him at the super Bowl? Why were they at super Bowl fifty? But I digress, I digress. So, yeah, have you ever been on kiss cam? You know, I know, I don't know anybody who's ever made it to kiss Caim. I wonder if those people are plants.
Speaker 7: No, no, they were, like you said, they were mortified. The last thing they wanted to have happened was that, and he disappeared. It's funny if you watch this on the internet, if you can find at listeners at home, he just ducks out of the frame and she turns tails and run and then it tells you all you needed to know in that moment.
Speaker 3: And I think we can be pretty darn sure everybody.
Speaker 2: Listening has seen advice you think, so right, I don't know that there's ever been anything more viral.
Speaker 3: Oh right. And she's head of HR not anymore. Well, he's the CEO. I mean, she's head of HR.
Speaker 4: I can't continue.
Speaker 2: And you know that woman who's tour left in the video, Yeah, what is that all about? Well she is I think she's employed in HR. Oh so yeah, but who knows. I don't want to speculate on any of that. Three or three someone three eight two five fivext an.
Speaker 3: Five seven seven three nine So aden, yes.
Speaker 4: Sir, you told me there was a visitor lurking in your midst there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I was talking to ryanoff Heir. I'm up doing trial prep now. And so I'm in this cabin up in the mountains where i do my most of my trial prep. And you know, this is fairly isolated, and so last night, you know, I'm in a cabin, so I'm not worried about the you know, the drapes in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: And so I'm getting dressed.
Speaker 2: And you know how you can kind of feel it when somebody's looking at you.
Speaker 3: Oh man, do you know that feeling?
Speaker 2: I think everybody knows that feeling, and it's it's amazing that we've been given that sense. And I look over and there's there's like maybe twenty yards from the house, twenty five yards down this trail.
Speaker 3: I see this female looking in the window.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, I'm serious, and I'm thinking, no, this ain't right, this ain't right. And yeah, so just just odd. I mean, you know, didn't lose any sleep over it just odd.
Speaker 4: Well wait a minute, was this like an apparition? You got to give us.
Speaker 2: Sometil No apparition. It was some female looking in the window. Thank goodness that I had not completed the active but who's just changing.
Speaker 4: Walks around looking at the people's cabins.
Speaker 3: Well, I was wondering the same thing myself.
Speaker 7: If the roles were reversed and this woman was in a cabin in some state of undress and you went lurking through and looked in, the cops would be there.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I'm sorry. Right, Yeah, you just triggered a talk topic that I I don't want to go to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I mean would you look in?
Speaker 2: Say, if you're out in the middle of nowhere in the mountains, man, you come upon this cabin and you know that the person in the cabin assumes they're fine because there wouldn't be anybody to look in r and you're looking in the cabin and a person's in a state of undress, you wouldn't look.
Speaker 7: I mean, I wouldn't make an extra effort. But if I'm on the public road and I'm not on the property.
Speaker 3: You're not on a public road, you're in the woods.
Speaker 4: Legal terms here, I don't want to be a peeping tom. But if it's on display and I'm on the road and I'm on a public right, you know, I think I'm good.
Speaker 2: It's not a road, it's not a public way, they're looking at you.
Speaker 3: Then in the woods.
Speaker 4: What was she doing there looking at you? Who was this woman?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 4: Who's this mystery woman checking you out?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but she apparently couldn't look away.
Speaker 3: Uh oh no, hey, you know, I know you're any.
Speaker 7: On her way right now to hunt this woman down. I'm telling you that, Holy count, I.
Speaker 3: Thought you were put in the institution. What's that? I thought?
Speaker 2: Seriously, I told Ryan during the break, I thought you were going to say something about the deer, your famous deer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, there's this deer who would always come by and listen to the show, sit right out here under a tree. But I think I figured out what's going on because I think it's the same guy. He came by yesterday and he's just gotten too big to sit under the tree. Oh, I'll send you a picture. I mean, he still combuy please to window all that, but I think he's too big to sit under the tree. But I'm more concerned about the other because that's that's a little twisted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a little twisted. But hey, what the heck? No harm done? Three or three?
Speaker 2: Someone three eight two five five takes d A N five seven, seven three nine.
Speaker 3: Hey, when we come back, what do you.
Speaker 2: Think Trump should do, if anything, right now with this Epstein thing. My own belief is it's backfiring on the damn It's not going to hurt him politically, but we do need to get to the bottom of it in one part of it, in particular, you're on the Dan Capless Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dankapless Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Taken hold and hurt him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean on X all you hear about is the Epstein files. But how about out in the real public Republicans who said the top issue was Epstein case, The answer is one one and not one percent. One responded. This is a great little finding that Ariel Edwards Levy, who of course is part of our polling unit, found just one single Republican said that the nation's top problem is in fact the Epstein case. Not much of a surprise that therefore, Donald Trump's approval rating has not suffered with Republicans because of the Epstein case, because the bottom line, as most Americans say, it's not up.
Speaker 4: High up on their priority list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I understand the anchor had to ask a set up question, but how do you ask it with the straight face. Cheez, why don't more Americans care about this? Cause the country's doing so well. That's what they hired him to do. And my goodness, First of all, there's no indication Trump is guilty of any kind of impropriety at all. But then you go back to twenty sixteen. He got elected president against long odds just a couple of weeks after the Hollywood Access tapes, remember, and America made it clear, we got a mess on our hands and we need.
Speaker 3: Somebody who can really fix it.
Speaker 2: And he did then until COVID got him, and he's doing it again now and Americans are really happy with that.
Speaker 3: I bet his.
Speaker 2: Real world approval, like in people's minds and hearts, is so much higher than you even see in the polls, because you know, there are a lot of people who just won't admit it to their families or whatever. But yeah, he's getting the job done now. I wonder if he's going to get some Wall Street Journal money. Here this story breaking today, and I put breaking in quotes on the journal. Jeffrey Epstein's friends send him body letters for the fiftieth birthday album. One was from Donald Trump. So I'll give you a couple of details on this, and then the president's response. It was Jeffrey Epstein's fiftieth birthday. Gailanne Maxwell preparing a special gift to mark the occasion. Turned Epstein's family and friends. One was Donald Trump. Collected letters from Trump and dozens of Epstein's other associates for a two thousand and three birthday album. Now keep that date in mind, okay, because there was no indication of criminality on the part of Epstein publicly.
Speaker 3: Until two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: But in any case, it goes on from there, uh pages leather bound album, and then to the journal's credit, they say this was years before Epstein was charged with crimes. But then they get to the alleged letter, which the president denies.
Speaker 3: It says.
Speaker 2: The letter bearing Trump's name, which was reviewed by the journal, is body like others in the album, It contains several lines of typewritten text trained by the outline of a naked woman, which appears to be hand drawn.
Speaker 3: From a heavy marker.
Speaker 2: A pair of small arcs denotes the woman's breasts, and the future president's signature is a squiggly Donald blow her waist mimicking pubic.
Speaker 3: Here. Now Ryan does that sound like trick. Give me a break it.
Speaker 2: The letter concludes, Happy Birthday, and may every day be another wonderful secret. In an interview with the journal on Thursday, Tuesday named Trump denied writing the letter or drawing the picture. Quote, this is not me. This is a fake thing. It's fake Wall Street Journal. I never wrote a picture in my life. I don't draw pictures of women. It's not my language, it's not my words. He told the journal he was preparing to file a lawsuit if it published an article. I'm going to sue the Wall Street Journal, just like I sued everyone else in one Yeah. Yeah, Now he's won a bunch three oh three someone three eight two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine. Here's the point, right, I mean, first of all, I believe the president on that second, So what if he did, Why why would the journal make a story out of this when even if it happened, it would have been before there was any indication of criminality by Epstein. And Trump's been open about the fact he's done interviews, et cetera that you know, hey, Epstein liked beautiful women, Trump did too. Nobody thought either of them, you know, was a saint when it came to their social life, but no indication whatsoever of criminality. Yeah, yeah, so he says something unfortunate about the journal there. I still think the editorial pages of the Wall Street Journal are very solid, but the news pages, that's I think that's garbage.
Speaker 3: Right there.
Speaker 2: Three or three someone three A two five five text D eight N five seven seven three nine. Doctor Catherine Wheeler will join us at five oh six, as she does every Thursday. It's great to have a medical doctor's perspective on key issues and the abortion debate, right and as you know, my view is based on medical fact.
Speaker 3: There's really not a debate.
Speaker 2: It's just taking of an innocent human life on a mass scale and it's wrong and we got to stop. But it's great to have the doctor's perspective as well. So she drops in every Thursday at five or six.
Speaker 3: And Ryan, it's hard.
Speaker 2: To think of a guest who is more precise and organized and to the point, can you think of anybody.
Speaker 4: Well, especially with her background.
Speaker 7: You know, you've had Andy Johnson on I think similarly, and she worked at one of these centers. But doctor Wheeler, of course was involved in these procedures from a scientific, a medical standpoint and can speak to that part of it in detail and from an informed perspective that leaves no doubt about where the right side of the pro life debate is and what actually happens during an abortion.
Speaker 2: And it's one of the wonderful things about the pro life movement is the greatest heroes in the movement are doctors who used to conduct abortions and then realized what it really was and how wrong it was, and are now outsaving lives. And Abby Johnson who ran a plant paranoid clinic, and then above all the women who've had abortions and then became pro life, you know. So no, those are the real heroes of the movement and they save a lot of lives. So it is great to have the doctor's perspective each Thursday, and then much more ahead.
Speaker 3: One thing I want to get.
Speaker 2: Into is there is this sea change when it comes to diamonds, and now with all of these lab produced diamonds, the real diamond market is in danger of going out of business. Are these lab diamonds at all wrong? Would you be embarrassed