Speaker 1: Oh Medal, that's are hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today we have on a newer homie. We met him a couple of months ago, a couple of weeks excuse me ago at a roundtable event from England. Tommy from the Let's Get Freaky podcast, Brother, how are you today?
Speaker 2: Oh very well, thank you so much for having me. Guys, I'm excited to be here. Same cryptis Women's Society. They're live. We met right, Oh yeah, and I came in late and you guys are going in hard and it was like, whoa, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yes, how did you meet up with them?
Speaker 2: I interviewed the girls from Crypto Women's Society a couple of months before that, and yeah, they're great. It was awesome. And they said about jumping on the live and I was like, yes, absolutely, but I was working, so that's why I was late. But I just got on for the end.
Speaker 3: We just absolutely got the time wrong, that's why we were and we were so late, and we were like taking our sweet time getting nine. We're like we're early. Then we jump in. We're like, oh, we're like an hour and a half fleet. We did not realize that.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm in the future, but they're well in the future, they're like a day ahead of us. Yeah, I'm not quite sure. I think it's like eleven hours in front.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I don't even know how I met them by a weird happen chance. I met them on my Instagram and then we became friends and then we chatted and I don't know, and then I kept telling the boys that they needed to have her have them on and I was like, man, this would be great, like you guys need a club. And then I ended up going on their show for one of their I don't know what it's called. I forget. They had like a special series where they like interview women and they do different stuff on their actual page and stuff.
Speaker 1: And what did you talk about on their show?
Speaker 3: Well, I was currently holding children and it was a whole mess and super I had like three kids on me and I'm just like, I'm sorry, wow, oh no, it was. It was a whole thing because it had to be at like six o'clock in my time, and I'm like, this is the worst time possible. But we had already like rescheduled a few times. We talked about kind of just my background, a little bit about conspiracy, just more or less of like the birth world because that's where I was and stuff at the time. And we talked a little bit about conspiracies and we didn't talk very long. It was like a fifteen to twenty minute segment or something. They were dropping like little clips of people got you. We talked before and afterwards, and I was like they. I was like, you have to reach out to them. You need to get on their show. You guys need to get together.
Speaker 1: You were pushing us for a couple of months months. Yeah, and we finally reached out and the girls are phenomenal and they're actually affiliates of our show now, so I mean we love them to death. Yeah. Okay, so you brought them on to interview them on your show?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, all right, so a couple of moves back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay. So for any of our cult members that may not know who you are and what you're about, give us the rundown. Your show is primarily conspiratorial based, paranormal based. Where are we at?
Speaker 2: It's primarily a paranormal ghosts cryptids UFOs. I generally have guests on that come on, share their experiences, am I awesome? A few questions and we get into it. Sometimes we go off topic a little bit of conspiracy as well, because I think paranormal conspiracy they come in hand in hand. Basically, I don't think you can have paranormal without conspiracy. So we get into it. Oh, we get freaky, that's for sure. Hell yeah, I just I just love all high strangest topics. To be honest, I.
Speaker 3: Love the name of your show. It cracks me up. I was like, man, I'm sure people are like, what is he actually talking about that the wrong audience.
Speaker 2: It's a different kind of freaky.
Speaker 1: Freaky with a que and then they're like, wait, well.
Speaker 3: Right, that's funny.
Speaker 1: But you're right though. As far as the conspiracy community, you will it's a blending of the paranormal, the cryptids, the government conspiracies, religious and spiritual conversations come into the mix organically, and it's more or less just the the known unknowns, right, Like, we know that there's things in this world that we cannot explain, and with every single thing that I just listed, and because of that, there's layers upon layers of conspiratorial conversation that just naturally happens. So I see where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, And there's so many rabbit holes, as you guys know, You go down one rabbit hole and there's another ten. You go down one of them and there's another three hundred. It's just and it's just wild. Man. It blows my mind. It's I don't know if we're ever going to get the answers to a lot of our questions, but I don't think fun rubbing fun trying to find out, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, we were just doing research for a show. We're going to be dropping a show on glitter here soon, the glitter industry, right, big glitter. It's interesting, Uh, internet conspiracy, not even giving the whole TLDR of it, because we were going to drop an episode on it. But it became an internet conspiracy in like eight because there was like twenty eighteen, twenty eighteen, there was a shortage there.
Speaker 3: So twenty eighteen is when the New York uh, the New York Lady, the journalist made a piece on it.
Speaker 1: So, right, there was a there was a shortage of glitter, and that's a random thing for there to be a global shortage on cut. Two New York Times does a story on it, and then it became an internet conspiracy and that led to a bunch of things from that one conspiracy. We are bringing in the Manhattan Project, We're bringing in Project paper Clip, We're bringing in the sand industry, We're bringing in our food industry, We're bringing in the government diamonds.
Speaker 3: It's cartel.
Speaker 1: It's like, I had no fucking cartel revolt. I had no fucking clues.
Speaker 3: All of its intertwined. And I didn't even get to share that with you last day that I found and I was like, oh my god, like it. It is a lot more in depth than what is on the surface. It looks okay, I mean there's some like weird, but then you start actually listening to what these people were involved in and like where the companies are and what and how it really got started and what's been going on with it since, and it's like, okay, it's it's one of those things that it had one or two rabbit holes and then all of a sudden it turned into like fifty This is.
Speaker 1: Why we will never run out of shit to talk about. There's no fucking way, yeah, no way, which is it is good is that it's good for business.
Speaker 2: Wait, yeah, it's good for business, and we like, we like in these conversations and as you say, that's just glitter alone. Different side. It's wild, man, It's.
Speaker 3: So wide end industry is So I can't wait to do that episode because I've been sitting on that thing for what two years now, and it is crazy because it's not just like it will take you a good week of research just to try to find and sift through all the stuff, because the problem is is when you try to track money, it takes forever to find stuff. So when we did this vaccine one a long time ago, it actually started with the bugs the mosquitos that the bioengineered mosquitos, and it linked in to the Sultan or whatever his name is, the Prince of Vaccines, which is a company that Bill Gates has actually been a part of, like helping for decades. But the only reason I knew this was because I went to their uh, their actual page, and I went and scrolled down through like hundreds of pictures and throughout decades you see him in pictures with them.
Speaker 1: And at the very bottom, once you scroll all the way down, you see the logo of the Bill Melinda Gates Foundation. But like, if you weren't looking for that, you wouldn't have seen that. And so it's there's so many things to unpack on everything. And that's just the surface level governmental industrial conspiracies. Then we get into the Crypti conversation that is a million rabbit holes on that. Let's get into the hollow Earth, let's get into the ghosties, like all of it, all of it, man, So how long.
Speaker 2: It all seems connected?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They all do seem connected.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, Obviously there's a lot of different avenues to go down. And you take like UFOs for example, there's so much, there's so much to it. I don't think it's all the same thing. I think sometimes we put everything involving in the UFOs in one box, but there's so much going on that we say UFO, But is it really? Is it all that?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I know that y not makes sense, but no, yeah, there's so much to it. So what do you believe as far as UFOs is a great question. So some people believe they're time travelers. Some people beleive their in air dimensional, some people believe they're inner planetary. Some people that you know, all there's so many opportunities for conjecture.
Speaker 3: I'm not letting it go the.
Speaker 1: Pre mantis style. Yeah, the reason they.
Speaker 3: Found out like a couple of months ago. I can't get it out of my head.
Speaker 2: The Primantis is a weird one. You know, a lot of people describe seeing these things and they're like six foot seven foots all imagine that, man, you know, that would be terrifying, but so many people claim to have had that experience. I think there's a number of things going on with as saying, within the UFO phenomena basically, and I think they could be into dimensional beings that live amongst us. I think that's that that is a thing. I think that has happening. I think there is realms around us that we can't see that sometimes we get a glimpse of. I do think that they could be possibly. You know, obviously, our government have got technology that we don't know about. I'm very sure, obviously, and some of it's that. And I do think there could be things coming from you know, other planets. What I mentioned, I don't know, but I think is I think it's all there. I think it's all a part of the same not the same thing. We put it in the same box, but yes, it's different things. Yeah, absolutely, And that's why it's so hard to get answers. I think, you know, I think that's why it's We're gonna keep carry on talking about it because there's gonna be more, more, more and more.
Speaker 3: Well speaking of aliens and government. So we had some cult members send me some tiktoks and and stuff about Greenland. Actually, and there is a large conspiracy apparently a bruin about alien and alien tech that's underneath the ice, and that's the big, one of the big pushes for it.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why Trump started to make his deal with NATO, and now every NATO country is going to start putting military assets in Greenland.
Speaker 3: So I got sent two different videos on it, and they're like, have you heard about this? And I watched the videos and I had not heard. But apparently they have had UFO sightings and kind of like weird seismic activity or some type of activity that has led people to believe that there is potentially a massive underground either colony or some type of crash tech down there or something like that. That is one of the reasons why everyone is after this place on top of all of the of the raw minerals and stuff that they want. The rare earth gives me rare earth minerals that they want and everything else and the potential because no one knows for sure because in Norway has the bunker, But now there's a lot of conversation that yes, in fact they have the big bunkers there for the end of the end of the Earth and into the Earth end of the world. And so there's like multiple, multiple reasons, plus the military strategy and stuff. So I don't know, what do you think. Have you heard? Have you heard about this alien situation going on?
Speaker 2: I'm not I've not heard the alien connection to it. But obviously Greenland is is a big toalking point at the moment. The UK government is pretty wild at the moment. I think that's very clear. I know, every government's crazy and every government's corrupt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of your prime minister right now.
Speaker 2: But and nobody is. He is the most hated prime minister and it's not even a left or right thing anymore.
Speaker 1: The Muslims love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, that's yeah, that's another but most people in the UK he's the worst in history. Like, I think he's the worst rated ever prime minister. He's hated and it's not even all right. I don't like to put myself in a left or right box. You know. You guys know it calls it mayhem and I believe they're all corrupt anyway. I really do don't trust anyone, but he is like I've never seen such are coming together of hatred for our prime minister. You know, the UK is fighting back. I know it might not look like it when you go an X and things like that, and and they are definitely trying to control it and keep us down, but there is a fight back going on in the UK and it's happening. It's it's scary times, it really is, you know. With you know, I think I don't know if it was last year or the year before, twelve thousand people got arrested for social media posts. Yeah, that to me is insane. You know, whether you're inciting violence or not, I don't think you should be. I mean it's a tough one. If you're fretting to kill someone on social.
Speaker 1: Media, yeah, that's different.
Speaker 2: That's different. Yeah, I think I think maybe.
Speaker 1: They having a hot take is not inciting violence or calling for violence saying hey, I don't know when this country And for the record, that could be an American talking point as well. It's like, I don't know when all of these protests and ice rays started. But this is bullshit. That's not a hateful thing to say. But absolutely in anywhere within the British Commonwealth, such a post just might get a knock on your door and it's ridiculous, yeah, or.
Speaker 2: A meme you're hearing memes. Yeah, I mean I post some pretty well stuff on my ex I've got a massive following on why my postal x Well, I've said something that maybe I might get a knock one day, but I mean, I'm not to stop. I think free speech is so important and I think most people, whatever your political views are, agree with that. I don't nobody surely thinks it's right to get put in jail for a tweet.
Speaker 3: That's in hell Iran. It's you know, protesting being killed and they sent starlink to be able to see what's happening, and then they block starlink again. So I mean, it's freedom of speech should be. There is a delicate, delicate balance when it comes to certain things like if you're inciting violence to kill people on masks or do things, then okay, that's that's a different talking point. But to protest somebody that is clearly putting everyone in harm's way and changing policies and doing things that the mass is not okay with, like we are the reason why you're in those positions. You're not here for yourself. You're supposed to be here for us, and if you aren't here for us, well then you need to leave. And that just is what it is.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And so I've seen there is a I don't want to say a rebellion, but like you said, the British people are fighting back in small ways, but ways that do matter. Right now, I've heard that they are about to instate a one year mandatory year of service into the military for any new adult. Now it's it's kind of like conscription, right, a one year conscription type of thing. Do you I don't know if this is forced, I don't know if it's going to be optional whatever. From your end, do you think that this might be the British government trying to regain a grip on their people or is this because their military has gotten so lax of days gool that they really just need the numbers.
Speaker 2: I think there's a mixture of both. I think the government is definitely trying to get more of a grip on its play. You know that they've made that clear. They're threatening to ban X a couple of weeks ago than if you guys saw that completely taking X from the UK. There was a massive pushback on that with the the joining the military for a year. I'm very against that. You know. I've got young kids and there's no way I want them fighting wars for these psychopaths that don't care about us. They try and make out it's like being patriot about it. It's not about that, you know. It's about it's about money, and it's about power, and it's about that they don't care about us. We're ponds in this game. So I really don't want my kids to be fighting in any wars. You know. I do think I've got massive respect for military. I know people in the military. Military in the area that I'm in right now is quite a big thing. There's a lot of people involved in the military. I've got nothing against the military. They're great, we need them, but it should be a choice. Yeah, you know, I don't think you should be pushed into that situation. You know, if you believe that you want to fight for your country, great, you know, do that. But for me to be forced to do it, even if it's just for you, you know, because you know what that means. If they're thinking of doing that, they're thinking about wars in the future, and we can see that. We can see that right in front of us now. It's a threat any moment, it could kick off at any moment. It's very It's never felt like that before in my lifetime in the UK as it does now, so you can kind of see them gear intowards doing that. I look at the youth today though, and I can't see them doing it, to be honest.
Speaker 1: Now many of the youth are feeling uper patriotic.
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. It's not there anymore, you know. You know, soccer in the UK is you know, it is huge.
Speaker 1: Believe you called it the S word, look at you. I appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, but I mean that's still that's still the national sport though, right Like, that's what gets the people going regardless.
Speaker 2: And that's it. That's that's where people will get patriotic. And then after that people don't really care. You have got to raise the flags in the UK at the moment, which is another big thing.
Speaker 1: That's a big protest. I'm seeing a lot of Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's great. I can't understand why people take that as a racist thing or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe your Prime Minister tried making it an issue and they didn't make it almost illegal, but they were trying to push it to make it illegal.
Speaker 2: They were pulling it down. Yeah, the councilors were pulling them down. The flags. Our own flags were seen as and they still try and make it like you're a racist and you know you're you know, it's wild because it's not. You know, to be proud of where you're from, to be proud of your flag is normal. It's very normal and you should expect people to be proud of that, you know, and not so much where I live now. I live more in the countryside now, but I'm originally from Essex which is right next to London. When I go back to Essex now, there are flags everywhere, you know where I used to live, and it's great to see. Man, there's a fight back. People are saying, oh screw you, we're putting our flags up and on every you know, lamp post there's a flag as a British flag or you know, the England flag, and it's it's cool. That's quite cool to see. I think, very good. Mainstream. I'm going to make you feel bad for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going to anyway, because that's what the mainstream does. I was the article I read was from the BBC, which I know, take that publication as you want, I get it, but it was basically saying that this year of service for all the young people was going Basically they tried wording it to say that Britain has no jobs, right for whatever reason, these kids coming straight out of school, some of them want to go to university, some of them want to get straight into a craft of some type, and there's just no jobs waiting on them. So they're hoping that this would be an enticing offer to bolster military numbers and then also give them some sort of a job training quote unquote and maybe help them get to college or help them get to the to the career fields. And again, I guess in certain regards I could see that right, but more often than not doing it to the level that they were talking about you're going to get the people that you really don't want in the military serving and that's going to cause way more problems than they will cause benefits.
Speaker 2: And so it just absolutely yeah, Yeah, I think it's something you want to do to really and I think if you want to go down that route, I think that that's great, but that it should be a choice. And the four my kids having to do that for a year, it would break my heart. And I laving. I'll be in a legal alien in the US, guys, I'm coming out here waiting.
Speaker 1: So I don't think Trump's really trying to kick out the British people, be honest with you, Yes, indeed, So how long you go ahead?
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was going to say. I actually use the BBC a lot for inspiration to find articles.
Speaker 1: It depends on what you're looking into with them. They can be good or if it's anything politically charged, it's going to be very biased.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's going to be extremely biased. What I find interesting, though, is that they actually produce a lot more articles about our country than they do about their own. That's crazy too, And so we can find a bunch of information that's being suppressed in some other areas from BBC, and I'm like, how is this a thing? But of course if you look for anything that's going on over there, it's like it's fine. You know, uh.
Speaker 1: Olga is Al Jazeera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I use that thing like crazy because you know what, they will post a lot of crap and you can actually go down rabbit holes with that.
Speaker 1: So same thing though, right So Al Jazeera is a Katari owned publication, right, So if you followed the trail of the money, like, for instance, the situation Venezuela, Yeah, Katar has no dog in any fight that has to do with Venezuela, so they'll more often than not give an unbiased opinion right now. However, if there is a Katari royal that has been investing in some Venezuelan businesses in the last year, then perhaps Al Jazeero will have a little bit of a bias to it. It's it depends.
Speaker 3: I mean, I assume everything I read is mostly bias based and so, but I actually can find a lot more information on those two than I can on a lot of American sites because they just they regurgitate the same things on repeat and they don't actually really differ from each other whereas at least the other countries seem to drop more things that you can kind of chase down a rabbit hole instead. But I think when it comes to any news station, outlet, whatever you want to call it, newspaper, it's everything is kind of like a I mean, hell, even science, you know, peer reviewed stuff, right, you got to take with a grain of salt because who's funding these research? You know, who's funding it, Who's who's actually in the who's going to profit from these types of research?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And then the backside of that, Remember when Trump got elected and he beat Kamala, Right, for some reason, the BBC and Al Jazeera and Times India and all these international news outlets, they thought that it was a super close race up until the last second. How did he pull this off? Meanwhile, everybody in America's like, this was never close in the race whatsoever. This was a hands down ass whooping and it always was. This wasn't. But that's that's the other side of it, right, It's not even about the bias. Sometimes these places that don't have a dog in the fight of what's going on get bad intel and they're just supporting on what it is. I'm with you. I look at Out of Zero a lot. I look at BBC a lot, like ha jokes and jokes intended, that's funny. I look at Times India a lot. There's I dinna say.
Speaker 3: Uh, South Korea.
Speaker 1: South Korea news goes hard.
Speaker 3: South Korean news goes hard as ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, they report about all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 1: They're overtly uh what's the word I'm looking for. Offensive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're extremely offensive.
Speaker 1: They don't care. It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The way that they report is kind of just like, you know what, here's what these fuckers are doing, and like it's but you can actually find quite a bit of information, especially in fields where you don't think to look so like the mineral fields and things that are kind of like off the beaten path, about what's going on with different stuff around the world that's actually impacting people. That for some reason is one of the places. I don't know why, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I would say the U kind of the US how politics are quite intertwined anyway, trumps on the telly every day in the UK and US politics. I probably hear more about the UK politics, to be honest, you know, it's it's very much a lot about us.
Speaker 1: That's the whole world. The whole world knows what Trump is doing. I got no fucking clue what Kiir Starmer is doing today, but they know what Trump. I don't think he knows honestly.
Speaker 3: What's her name? Batship Bonkers, Britain, Katie something. Yes, she's like superheated's wild, she's superheated, But I love her. She's she does not pull punches about ship at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's seen as like a very you know, a lot of people don't like her in the organ but that's what the mainstream will say. Anyway, She's got a huge following. She just says it how she sees it. She says how she sees it, and I think that's I think that's so important. You're never going to agree with everyone on everything, you know, nobody is. Yeah, my wife we argue all the time about stuff. We don't agree with everything. You're never going to but you need to see everything. You need to hear other people. And Kurtie hoped she's a perfect example. She would just say I don't.
Speaker 3: Agree with everything she says, but there is a lot of stuff that she's the least highlighting and being like this is crazy, So we should all be Mike maybe saying this is crazy, the whole surveillance thing, the cameras everywhere and stuff, and how there is like people going around and putting the cement foam on them so then they have to be taken down and stuff. And you know, without her though telling where these locations were, I feel like they would still be up and that. You know, there's just a lot of different things that she came here. She was actually here for January sixth. She's here in country when that happened as well, and there's a lot of different stuff that she's covered. I feel like she's actually a lot more popular than what they want to lead on because she's popular here in the US and popular over there too, and she is a massive following. But she had been arrested like ten times. I think she was kicked out of the country for like a year and a half or something. She couldn't go back, and she's all sorts of stuff have happened to her. Because she has, you know, her platform, she's gonna see whatever she wants.
Speaker 2: She had to go at ginger guys once and I was like, whoa, yeah, that's too far, too far.
Speaker 1: Man too far?
Speaker 2: Oh how dare she? But I think it's I think it's so important. Have you seen what's happened in the UK regarding local elections?
Speaker 1: I have heard small things, but give us the breakdown, dude.
Speaker 2: So obviously Kirstein was in a very bad place right now is even The thing is, I can't believe he's not stepped down. It's it's unbelievable that he's still like going to be honest, I don't know how. The only thing I can think is that he's obviously controlled by someone else. Who that is? We don't know China who who? I don't know who it is maybe, but he definitely seems to be acting not on the not in behalf of the British people. He's He is acting for someone else, paid for. He's bought and paid. It must be so that must be why he's not standing down, because he's doing is what he's meant to be doing. But he's We've got a new government, a new party in the UK called Reform.
Speaker 1: The Reform Party, I've heard of.
Speaker 2: Them party and it's Nigel Farage again. The mainstream media will tell you he's a horrible man. He's hated, but he's at the moment he's winning the polls.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say, Nigel, I've heard a lot of good things about him, but not from the news. I've heard a lot of good things about him from British people.
Speaker 2: Yeah absolutely, yeah, absolutely, And again you don't have to agree with everything he says, but which you don't agree with what everyone says all the time, even Trump like people are going to a lot of people won't agree with everything he says. And he's he's very good friends with Trump as well. Yeah, he's always over there. He's got a party called Reform and that is whenever there's another general election if there was one right now, pretty much guarantee to win. But that's what people are saying anyway.
Speaker 3: So what is the party about. I've actually not heard of this, so it's.
Speaker 2: So obviously it's Conservatives and Labor. Like in the US, there's two parties always, that's always how it's been. There are other ones, but they never really get a sniff. But the Conservatives in the UK were so bad, so bad, and it was during like twenty twenty when we all know what happened there. That's where it really kicked off. And they had no chance of getting back in and Labor came in and obviously it's got even worse. But so reform is like the old Conservatives. Basically, it's kind of like old British values. And again it's not about hating anyone, not letting people in the state. It's just about letting people in that are right to be there, that want to be there, you know, not people that are here that don't like us basically, which is crazy. And again i'd get a lot of flat I know a lot of people would hear me say this now and hate me for it, but it's just it's most people I think think it as well. So reform we are pretty much the favorites to get in next time. So we have local elections like you guys do, where locally the parties will lead, and they've canceled. I don't know these act number, but Labour have canceled. So it's four point five million people are not allowed to vote in the next local election. And basically, the in a nutshell, it's because reform we're going to take those places, which would be yeah, and that's happening. It's happening right in front of us, and there is outrage obviously if you go on X and stuff like that. Mainstream news is not really talking about it that much, you know, Yeah, it should be like people should be furious, whatever side of the fence you are. And if you start, if you stop people from voting one way because you don't agree with that, that's like a dictatorship. That is that is tyranny, that is taking away the people's voice. And that's exactly what Keir Starmer's doing.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm going to look up what's the population of Britain right now, like give or take.
Speaker 2: Even no, I think it's thirty three million, but I must be one that I actually don't know. We are pretty small. It's probably more than thirty three minutes.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm not even just I'm gonna do for this for the whole UK? Corrector is this for Britain proper?
Speaker 2: This is for the whole UK?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I think? Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the population of the UK is seventy one point three million. Okay, so seventy one million not too bad, it's not. But of that four million aren't allowed to vote in this next election.
Speaker 2: At the moment.
Speaker 1: At the moment, that's yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Pretty I don't know if that's just in England or if it's like well, Scotland, I'm not quite sure, but they are in they are in Wales in Scotland as well, were a film.
Speaker 1: So I know. I know in America anyway, like less than half of the people that actually can vote actually do vote, right, So I don't know how close that is.
Speaker 3: In the UK, we have a lot of people that don't vote because a lot of people feel like their vote their votes don't really matter because even so, like the Libertarian Party when they have actually a good candidate, a lot of people that have voted just feel like you're just pissing your vote away, because if you don't vote for one of the two parties, then does it really even matter? But it sums because if we could actually get the other the rest of the voters going, then you know, potentially a new party might be able to pave its way and take a you know, take over, make some actual changes. So I don't know. It's interesting though, that they are trying to suppress so much of you guys. I'm wondering if it's actually going to get to a point where a real revolution will happen. I don't even know if people really have that in them though nowadays.
Speaker 1: So yeah, look, twenty eight point nine million people voted in UK's last election, so you have a population of seventy one so only twenty eight and half and of that twenty eight four million won't be able to vote. Now that that's that's some actual numbers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's way more significant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And the areas that they've stopped, you can imagine a lot of people are going to vote because they're very unhappy areas, you know, So it would have there would have been change there is. I believe they've been sued for that, and there is going to be a fight for those still, which how it should be like it's crazy that they can even do anyway, But yeah, I do think that there will be there is. There is a giant pushback, and I do think people are getting more and more frustrated. The thing is, I means I don't really like politics about to be honest, as I said at the start, I don't really trust too many of them. I think they're all bought and paid for to an extent. Anyway, I remember my granddad, like when I was a kid, saying to me the politicians are just puppets and there's people above them. That was my granddad's time, and I don't think he was really into like conspiracies and stuff, but he used to say it. So I've never really trusted politicians. The problem is now with the government that we've got now and the times that we're in now, they don't really give you a choice not to look into it because if you turn in, if you turn a blind eye, now, they're just going to destroy your house, right, you know, And you can't have that. You've got to fight back for your kids.
Speaker 3: And I've got kids. I've never really been about the politics of stuff. I really never cared that much. And then as I got older and then I had children, then I recognized that if I don't care, then it's going to impact my children and me, and then our rights are slowly going to be taken away and everything that you know, I held dear was going to be changed. And it's like, Okay, I guess I have to like actually learn politics and start reading more on this and start actually caring. And a friend of mine was like, you don't really like politics. I was like, I actually don't. But if we don't pay attention they're just going to pull one over. And hell, even when we are paying attention, they're still pulling them over on us because all the bills are so massive that they hide shit in between, and then we don't even know about it till it's way too late. It's already been passed and it's already implemented, and then we find out and then it's like, well, what are we going to do? But I just don't know if people have it within them nowadays to really stand up and do like a French Revolution style and be like cool, So we're coming for you.
Speaker 1: And that's it. Just like you said, when you get kids, you have to realize that you're training them for the world that they're going to step into. Right, if they are successful adults, it is because they were brought up the right way and know what they're doing. And that doesn't necessarily mean they know what they want to be when they grow up. Right, everybody's trying to still figure that shit out. But essentially, because I'll be honest with you, my parents didn't teach me a lot about how taxes work. Neither did the school system. Now that I'm an adult paying taxes and I'm a business owner. Now I'm like, okay, so I have been getting fucked for three decades and nobody has given me any inkling into how this works and why. And I'm not blaming my parents for that because they were they were there workers, you know. I mean, they've they've always earned their daily bread, they cash in their W two's, and they get their taxes taken, and it is what it is. But there's ways to not fight the system, but there's ways to work the system in your favor. And that's how the rich stay rich. There's so many things that they didn't know to teach. And as you get kids, and especially with the way the world is now, you I have to look into the politics. You have to look at what new policies are about to be implemented, because in ten years, fifteen years, twenty years, your kids are going to be entering this workforce, and I, for one, would like for them to be as prepared as possible for that world, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not even just that though I was actually having a conversation I've talked about it before on here, that I have a child with like severe dyslexia and we're talking about reading, you know, reading is really difficult, and like the comprehension is not when it's read out loud and stuff that's kind of Dyslexia works in different ways for each person. But I was telling her. I was like, you have to learn to read, because the most important thing is knowledge, because once you have it, they can't take it from your brain. And I was like, and unfortunately, you're coming into you're going to be starting to shift into the age of AI, where everything on the internet you might as well just take with a grain of salt. But because you don't recognize or have the experience that there was books at one point, like your library you went to and that's where you did the research for research papers and different projects as a kid. You don't do that now. So I was like, when all is said and done, the old books is where the knowledge is, and the older the books, the better. And I was like, you can only do this by reading, though, And it's just small things that I don't think people are really thinking about, because like, yeah, AI, we have all this information. It's whatever it wants to feed us, right, and it's whoever's behind it is what we're getting. When we're getting like every book that we have the best way to get rid of it. Just burn all the books and start they We already have a book ban of a lot of different books, and yeah, we have like I think one hundred and.
Speaker 1: Somehow the Communist Manifesto is not on that list, and that bothers me that books worldwide, there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of books that are banned, and then a lot more books that you're flagged if you try to even buy. And some of them, yeah, some of them are not very good type of books, which okay, some of them you could understand. Yeah, some of them you can understand. But also that's the thing, though, is that it's still knowledge and and if they start burning the books and start really taking away the books, I'm not saying it's going to happen today, but in fifty years when they decide to do this or something whatever, knowledge that you were able to obtain from books, and hopefully you're able to read older books, because you think about it, the books have changed history, books have changed over and over again. That'd been taught in school. I was just talking to my uncle that was a teacher for almost fifty years, and he was talking about to my mom and me about how books, what they used to say, and what like his mom told him that books said when she was little, and how he recognized it as a teacher. Every year they would start to get new books, and after about five ten years, small things would change, then more big things would change in the history books. And he's like, this is this is a problem because he collected he collects books, so he has a lot of old books. And he's like, without these books, and no one's going to actually know the truth or at least closer to the truth than what it is being taught today.
Speaker 1: So and like you said, happened all at once. They don't just come out and say all these books are banned. If you own these books, you're now a fellon. We're coming into your house to take It's the same with gun laws, right, It's the same with magazine capacities.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It never started off with well, why do you need to have fifty bullets in a magazine?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: It started off with okay, maybe not fifty. Let's let's cut down to thirty. Let's cut down to ten. How about five. How about it's only hunting rifles. How about it's only shotguns. Why do you even need a gun in your home in the first place. It starts very small and then it's snowballs. And once they once any government takes a right, they're never going to give it back. That's not something that they have ever done throughout the course of history.
Speaker 2: So it's yeah, absolutely, and that's what, that's what, that's why twenty twenty it was so important that we pushed back. You know, that was a big eye opener for many people. And that was probably like that because I was always a bit of a conspiracy guy, but that was really what it was. Like, Okay, it was just there in front of you. There was no denying it. There will still be with that. You know.
Speaker 1: That was the week up call for a lot of people around the world.
Speaker 3: Real how did twenty twenty go for you? Guys? Like from first hand experience, how was it for you?
Speaker 2: It was? It was just wild and quick. You know, it was just like from from one day everything is normal, next week you hear about this. There was little root rumblings of of the what happened happening and we were like, yeah, it's probably nothing, it will blow out. And then obviously the next week we're locked down, and you know, you can't go to work, you know, And I think for the first six weeks of it, I was like fully in. I was like, oh, we are screwed, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember going sitting in my bar from one because obviously being the dad, I was trying to be like the strong one, like this is okay, we're off, We're okay, we're all good. Yeah, we're all healthy, which you know we was, but there was I was terrified.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I remember going to my bar from my NaN's being like just sitting there on my own, think we're screwed. I'm really thinking that I had a friend that that passed away that they said through the.
Speaker 1: Name, we can say the name here, brother, we are a free speech podcast.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think we can say I don't think we can say it. Though for his side of.
Speaker 2: This, I know you can say it as long as you guys are happy. But like the friend that I knew that passed away very early on, he was ill with something else, you know, like like a lot of it and something kilse. He might have had that any system, but ultimately that didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: For most people, did they force you all to get vaccines like by law or was it all mandates and suggestions.
Speaker 2: They really tried. They made it very difficult. I don't know many people that didn't get it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: I'm happy happy to say that I didn't. My wife didn't. Good. Good we we we. We was getting to a point where I was like, I was saying, they're going to make us do this, like they are going to make us do this, and we both just stood strong, like our family were like, what you're doing, You're crazy. We're going to go. We're going to go together, which is a crazy thing. No, yeah, absolutely, And you know, and that wasn't a whole family saying that. There was just like people saying stuff like that. But you know, me and the wife were like, no, we're not doing this. And I know a lot of people that didn't do it, Yeah, but I know most people did. Most people now regret it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And in the US, I think it's eighty six percent of Americans got the first STAB and then over sixty percent got at least the second, if not multiple boosters and shit. And it's like and for some of them, I could understand. I still disagree with people getting the vaccine, especially when it was untested, right, but if they truly believed that they might bring this to an elderly family member, and they were genuinely trying to do what they felt was best. Maybe they got bad information, but at least I could put a level of respect there. Or the mother that just wants to keep her family healthy and she's going off with the best information she has at that time, I can at least understand it, and my heart breaks with these people. But what kills me is so many companies basically said that if you don't get the vaccine, you're not allowed to come back to work. You're not allowed to do this. And then in certain industries where I was working, in the industry I was working in, like they could have tried that that would not have gone well for them whatsoever. But in other places, especially cramp office settings. Yeah, yeah, different states for sure.
Speaker 3: Different Each state had their own issues with that. So we live in the South, but my mom and my family live in the West Coast, which is more liberal, and I was more concerned with what's happening there. Which I actually traveled to Oregon during COVID and I actually traveled like during twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, I went there and I saw the vast difference compared to here. They wouldn't let you in unless you had a vaccine card in a lot of places in Portland and they wouldn't Like it wasn't all the places, but there was a lot even it. Honestly, I would say three years afterwards, people were still having issues. I mean people still wear masks and stuff, and people thought my mom and was absolutely insane because I was like, do not get this. I don't care what you do. I know you're gonna hear it from all sides. I was like, I trust trust me for once. I'm telling you don't do this. And she held her ground, and it was literally them, her and her husband versus like pretty much everybody. Like they weren't allowed to go to parties, they weren't allowed to go to work, they weren't allowed to go anywhere and do anything. And I was like, it's fine, just come down here. And I mean we're still were in lockdown.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I let's say it depends because New Orleans.
Speaker 3: The first New Orleans was bad.
Speaker 1: The first event that I ever actually put on armor and did a fight. It wasn't a cage fight, but it was a two on two armored fight, right, So I do booheart fighting or I haven't been a while, but I do love it. I want to get back into it. But the first event I ever fought at was at a little venue in New Orleans, and we had fighters from all over the country come in. I think we actually had one from the UK comeing. As a matter of fact, the UK has a solid fucking night fighting team. They are insane. But anyway, which I mean to be fair, it's a part of y'all's history. Not are so like it would stand to reason, you know, but anyway, and they tried making us get VAX cards to go to this venue, and I'm like, brother, we're wearing eighty pounds of steel and we are wearing masks, and we're gonna be fighting each other. Like if you're worried about if COVID is safe or whatever, this is not This is not the spot, This is not the event to do this at. And thankfully they capitulated and realized that since everything was closed down, this was going to be one of the only opportunities they had to make some decent money for the next few months, so they allowed it. And it's like, yeah, the almighty dollar will outweigh your bullshit mask, bro.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I thankfully some knew, some people had some polls acquired some things. I'll just say it like that sudden. I was like, no, like you're we're not doing this. But what's interesting is that there's a lot of rumbling right now that disease X is going to be the new pandemic this year and.
Speaker 1: Some new one.
Speaker 3: So it's been around for a while though, and there's obviously measles is. You know, we had two thousand under two thousand cases last year, but apparently they're talking about maybe making that an outbreak pandemic situation.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about this? Apparently America is about to lose its measles free classification. And it's like this would be because of the illegals that are coming across the border. That's the polls that you're taking right now.
Speaker 3: It's not any okay. So disease is referred to as a hypothetical unknown pathogen that could cause future pandemic. So there's like fifty seven minutes ago somebody actually they posted on the people dot com a woman with a rare metabolic disorder actually has supposedly tested for it. It's being tested. It's being stated as warning as the four deadly viruses that could spark a deadly pandemic this year.
Speaker 1: It's a scary unknown, y'all.
Speaker 3: And like there's a there's a law. Yeah, so it's infectious. So it's a the impox rebella bird flu and or poachy I guess have the potential to evolve into disease X, an unknown pathogen that could cause the next global crisis.
Speaker 1: Bird flu is back on the menu.
Speaker 3: So bird flu hasn't left. So bird flu is actually well, bird flu has been around for a long time. But see last year was the first year that we had a crossover. Actually Louisiana, we had a man die I remember, And so there is it's jumped. Now it's switching more towards people. And so there was the bird flu that when they had they've had it twice now in the last like five years, I think, where it's killed a ton of chickens and all sorts of stuff. Well, now it's crossed over into humans. It's mutating.
Speaker 1: And so do we know if that guy that died was or was not a chicken fucker? Do we know this information?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I love how the thumbs up on it too, Like every.
Speaker 1: Time you do something with your hand, because I'm using my phone is the camera, so it does that.
Speaker 3: It's like thumbs up, get the balloons to come up.
Speaker 1: If we do this, damn it, sometimes the balloons go on screen anyway.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so disease X is potentially this hypothetical pathogen that either is going to be one of those four or an evolution of them somehow mixed together combined fun And they've already been talking about this, so since we did the we talked about it a year or two ago. We've talked about it originally, it's been like in the works for two years. It's been quietly gaining momentum of what they might do. And of course who has had multiple models of how this pandemic is going to play out, because this time it's going to be a lot more deadly. Sure, so it's going to be like in an Ebola situation. But they can't go Ebola style because see, if there was an outbreak of Ebola, it kills ninety percent of the people that get infected, so it kills too fast.
Speaker 1: But they found a cure for that's oroping in water, your's ebola. It's the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: It kills too quickly. Yeah, and so you have to have so if you look at any kind of models when it comes to viruses and what you want as a pandemic, you want it to at least try to kill anywhere between forty to fifty five percent of the population. That way, you're lowering the population, but you're also not going to take out too many people.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Spanish flu didn't even go that hard. I think it only killed every like one in five.
Speaker 3: Well, so black plague is still around, by the way. Sure people people feel like that this just went away. It has never gone away. Every year we have at least five hundred worldwide cases of the black plague. And yeah, so Mexico there's a prison down there that is just those poor people.
Speaker 1: Honestly, there's every Mexican prism looks like it's actual.
Speaker 3: Fuck's that big ass one where families live in and it has like entire villages pretty much inside of it, and it's They have had the black plague multiple times this last decade, and they've had like outbreaks of it where they just contain it and they don't really talk about it, but I've found I've found some articles on it. We've actually had cases in the US every year for decades, we have at least some cases of the Black plague. It's not gone away.
Speaker 2: It's not gone away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's it's still around. But the thing is is what this disease X is. This would be this year, next year is going to be the big push probably for another pandemic. Like they gave us enough time, they've you know, been able to fix the models, fix how they're going to handle people, you know, with the what are those the systems that with that uses vibrations and all of that to disperse the crowds. I can't think of that.
Speaker 1: Oh the sound wave energy, Yeah, what they claim they use against the Venezuelan army when the when the delta came in, which bullshit.
Speaker 3: But they've found more ways that they're willing to tell us of how to control crowds, populations, all this stuff and they learned, so they took every that they learned from COVID and they've made all sorts of new ways of handling pandemics. You can actually read all about it because there's lots of different decrees that they've made of how they would handle a new pandemic, because they would force martial law pretty much in every place that they could. They would lock people in and it's it's a whole thing they would make.
Speaker 1: That would go well for the south of the United States.
Speaker 3: Oh no, but like over in the UK, they want to do fifteen minute cities, Like they're pushing you guys faster than they want us actually, and we're supposed to have one potentially this year be built. So I think you guys are more likely to have a pandemic situation than anybody. If I was going to wager, I think, especially the moment, especially.
Speaker 2: With the current government, that they'd be happy to lock us down a meeting.
Speaker 3: I could see how they locked it grise in completely, Like the entirety of the UK just gets locked in.
Speaker 2: And we're going to need a revolution. I would like to think now that enough people have learned from the last one that we can't just accept these rules immediately and take what they're saying is proved, because we know that what they said last time wasn't right. You know, they've got so much wrong. But you do see a lot of people still to this day wearing masks when you do your shopping. You still see it very that's hilarious driving on their own, people driving in the car on their own wearing a mask here.
Speaker 1: But it's very very small numbers that they are doing it here.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's it's not too many people, thankfully, but you do see it. And it's like, so.
Speaker 3: They're going to have to have something that's killing people faster to put the fear. They're going to have to have something to where it's visible, so like if you're oozing from sores on your face something like that. They're going to have to trigger the fear so prevalent so hard in people that they will comply, period with anything that you say. And it's not like they don't have this. They have been developing all sorts of horrible diseases for decades.
Speaker 1: I mean, hell the fuck they were developing COVID since what was like twenty eleven, when that when the Wuhan last started their shit.
Speaker 3: Well Stars Stars originally Stars Ye Stars is from two thousand and six, and which is so bad, Yeah, Stars Stars was too deadly, So Stars they learned that like that was too deadly. It would cause double pneumonia, people would die too quickly, and then COVID got derived from it, and it's like, okay, So they have all these facilities that are testing all of these deadly viruses and all this stuff that they're creating, and it's like, why would you continue to create these biological weapons that you know, once they get out, are going to spread and kill so many people. It's just a matter of time though, And I'm wondering if it's one of those situations where it's localized ii e. Meaning somewhere that that can be blockaded off, like if they did it to Australia, right, and they could just boop make an entire thing around it and be like pretty much anybody that's in there is going to stay in there and good luck kind of or the UK or the UK makes a lot more sense to me than anywhere because you know, you guys have a lot of rumblings happening and lots of different movement going on.
Speaker 1: It's also a very congested country, like as a whole, seventy four million people living there on an island the size of New Jersey, like.
Speaker 2: It's it's London, man.
Speaker 3: I did not realize that small.
Speaker 2: I think you can. I think you can fit it for UK's into Texas.
Speaker 3: Texas takes forever to drive across.
Speaker 1: I mean keep in mind Greenland. Greenland is a massive island and it's three Texas is So, like, how long does it take to drive from the if you had to guess the southernmost tip of of England in like Wales to the northernmost tip of Scotland.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm on the south coast, so I'm right on the on on the on the in the south. It would take me to get to Edinburgh, which is not the end of Scotland. It's like more the start of Scotland. Really, I think that's twelve hours.
Speaker 1: Okay, But what's what's the speed you're driving?
Speaker 2: Like typically it's like seventy miles an hour, like okay, on the on the motorway, I think, I think that's right, okay, and then and then obviously to the end of Scotland. I'm guessing another couple of hours, and so I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 3: One day, right, Actually, this is great. I just need to come over there and just do a lot thing.
Speaker 2: This is what I find so weird because in the US I talk to a lot of people in the US and you guys will work two hours away from your house. Yeah, and that is totally normal. Yeah, that's actually normal.
Speaker 3: I drive upwards to three hours a day every single day.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I know dudes that drive from another state. I know dudes that every day drive to and from Mississippi to our area of Louisiana for work every day. And we're talking at least a two and a half hour commute one way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, I used when I lived in Essex and I worked in London. It would take me hour and a half each way. Soe I was traveling.
Speaker 1: Over all each and that's crazy for y'all.
Speaker 2: I was insane. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because in the UK people don't like doing fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: Well, to be fair, it depends on where you're at, right, if you're anywhere near a big city, yo, that fifteen minutes, you might go one mile like it real shits, So I mean countryside at least a little more open. But yeah, like Raven was saying, I could absolutely see a future scenario in which they implement some new mandates because of some new UH disease X, which again it's gonna be it's gonna be some unknown thing. We don't know how to stop it. We don't even know how it's spreading. But we need everybody to get locked down now. But because so many people have woken up right, and we've talked about this on our show before. Realistically, between Jeffrey Epstein's situation coming to light and COVID, the population has been woken up right. And I don't mean woke is in the political ideology term and all that shit. More and more people are aware of the fact that A we are being lied to on multiple fronts. B. The government doesn't have a fucking clue of what they're doing or on how best to govern us. And see, they don't do anything without it being in their best interest. They will never do something that is in our best interests. And I think that conversation is a lot more open now than it has been in the past century.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, man, Absolutely, which is why hopefully if they did start talking about locking us down again, hopefully there would be more of a pushback. I think it would be more of a pushback, but there would still be enough people that just sort of sit back and say, yeah, that's what they're telling us to do. Because a lot of people hated their jobs and a lot of people actually that actually really bugs me as well. There's so many people that actually enjoyed that period, yeah, which I find very sad. And I mean I had quite like I know, like a lot of people, I just have spiritual awakening. But I was like, I was like, wow, like the conspiracies that I believed, it's sort of a lot of them are true now, you know. It really opened my eyes to the fact that, you know, the world is a darker place than that. I thought it was right, and I did have and for me it was quite a positive thing because I moved out of the area where we was in, I got out of a job that I wasn't particularly happy with, outstarted podcasting. And it was probably because of twenty twenty, to be honest, because all of a sudden they took away tomorrow. Yeah for a lot of us, which is a bad thing. Really, we go, I'll do that tomorrow. You know, I've got next week. I'll do it next week, and all of a sudden that was gone. It was like, no, I haven't got tomorrow. Yeah, So whatever you need to do, do it now. If you're gonna get locked away again, make sure you're somewhere where you want to be. Like we was in a little flat at the time and it was it was horrendous. And I had a little balcony that we went on and it was like, oh man, it was so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I agree with you on that. So so many humans inherently have a procrastinator spirit within them, and I mean all of us are guilty of it to one degree or another. But yeah, COVID pretty much put a time clock on everything, which, yes, we all understand that nobody's making out of this bitch alive, Like we get that, But to say, we don't know what next month is going to bring. We don't know if you'll be able to go back to work in a month. We don't know if you'll be able to pay your bills in a month. It's all these things. People really started living their life, or at least attempting to live their life to the fullest, or I know a lot of people that have anyway. But the other side of that is so many companies realized, you know, we really don't have to have this office space. We can have all these people work from home to do the exact same job function, which that ends up saving the company money and say they don't have to take time off of work to do something because they're at home already. We don't have to rent the office space, we don't have to have all this, all this, all this, So it was a benefit to some regard, but then also to the detriment in another regard, because now so many people like, there's, oh, there's all kinds of remote work out there, and then the market got so flooded to where there's no more remote work available. But all these office leasing buildings and all these jobs that people used to have are no longer open too. So it it helps some people, it screwed some people. COVID was a good time for myself and my household, but that was because my job was considered a critical job, so I was going to work regardless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't even realize.
Speaker 1: I liked it. I tell you what, I did. Enjoy the traffic during COVID because these non critical fucks could not drive. Boy, let me tell you it was. It was nice fucking zooming to work going eighty five every morning without any anybody. No cops are pulling me over them, cops are worried about other shit, it's like, yes, yes, this is time.
Speaker 3: I was wilding out. Man was doing all sorts of shit. I was, I think, doing schoolwork, and I was still I had kids, so I was. We went and did all sorts of stuff though, because like I was not going to just sit at home and be scared for my life. Like all my friends, a lot of them didn't go and do anything. But then I had some friends.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 3: The cops called on us at Barnes and Noble a few times because we didn't comply with a mask. And I was like, I'm what is the point? Can you actually show me the data? Like it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to go to a bookstore with your conservative ideologies they're rave.
Speaker 3: It was like, use your fucking brain.
Speaker 1: And first off, I know you're not conservative. That's the funny part.
Speaker 3: Already had stars the vaccine like I had the original, So what are you talking about? I'm good? Like the kids like they were good. We we went and did all sorts of stuff and did a lot of nature stuff and that that kind of stuff, and built a massive garden, a huge ass garden, and you know, but I I just thought it was crazy. The Social Experiment aspect of it, and people were so blind to it, and I don't understand. Just read a history book, look at just even if you're not even into the conspiracy realm, just pay attention, listen to what's being said. Hell, when the conversation started to shift aggressively toward words them versus us vaccinated versus non vaccinated, if you pay attention to how people shift into being able to commit genocide and the knowledge that they've gained from other genocides and talking to people, how did you get in this mindset that that same mindset that they use for example Rwanda, they use the same type of rhetoric, language and all the stuff as what was being used during COVID. When that aggressive shift happened, that saame aggressive mindset of like, you're trying to kill me and my family because you're not taking the vaccine. You deserve to be locked up, you deserve to die because.
Speaker 1: And that took all this, That took precedence over religious yeah, that took presence over political ideations, tax class, color of skin, None of that mattered. It was now did you get the jab Are you trying to kill me because you're unvaccinated and you might kill me, and it's like that that's it was, that.
Speaker 3: Fear mongerl and that conversation though that these are there's certain steps. There's seven steps to genocide. And I was trying to tell people like, look, take away all of your bias and whatever, just look at what's being done, Like, look at the consistent inconsistency that is being talked about with what we should do to protect ourselves. Look at where the money trail is. Look at where this came from. Look at how the hospitals are reporting. You know, a lot of the staff they're out here working killing themselves to keep these people alive that are all different, you know areas. I actually have my Gunny from the Marine Corps had long COVID and still is actually suffering to day from the effects. He almost died. He lost his voice completely. He can barely talk now like he had he lost the ability to walk. Like there's a lot of people that actually did have really bad COVID or died from COVID, Which doesn't take away, though, from the fact that you're trying to lock usin and do all of this stuff and using it as a fear tactic to remove our rights and to change, how really the globe worked and how it's still impacted today. You know, I'm still fucking pissed about my twenty four hour Walmart though, Like, yeah, still angry about that.
Speaker 1: Is that going now gone?
Speaker 3: It's gone?
Speaker 1: It's the Yeah, Well, because it's about saving money. They now realize they don't have to pay their employees all as long they wanted to keep the lights on as long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you can't find it. You can't find half the places. So like say your kids sick at two am, and you just you happen to run out of medicine or whatever.
Speaker 1: You can't go to the pharmacy, and he gets away funny.
Speaker 3: Where because like everything is closed down. Nothing wants to open before nine to ten o'clock. Bitch, we're all up at like five six am. We're done with kids on the bus and all that by like seven forty. Can he not get a store that opens up at eight? I don't want to waste my time waiting around to be able to go back out. Oh, I know, I'm a whole tear about now.
Speaker 1: But to your point, one of my coworkers, motherfuckers. One of my coworkers also had long COVID. He still can't smell and taste certain things. Yeah, Like it's crazy in Louisiana. You know, food is such a critical thing to our culture. Your boy has says that most of the really good food it tastes like chemicals to him. And it's horrible.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people that suffered and really did suffer long term effects, and some that didn't even have effects until a year later of already having It's it's wild. So like COVID itself, the actual virus is real, but everything else that came about with it was just so manufactured and so much so much of social testing. What could they get away with, you know, because that's well, you know, because they got in trouble, you know, because of the concentration camps. Just we'll just use the concentration camps here in America. When they put the Japanese internment camps, you know, they got in big trouble, and so people aren't really really willing to like, hey, we're gonna enclose people somewhere anymore. Well, but did you hear the conversations with that they were having about putting people in camps. What they did in Australia, taking people and putting them in these pretty much internment camps that you know, you didn't get the vaccine.
Speaker 1: You're a danger freaking quarantine and it's for the public, you're sick.
Speaker 3: And all of this, and so so the camps came about. But now we found a new way to put people in camps because we used fear and it's you know, it's the same thing. It's just they had to learn how to rework the system to get people to agree to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could have got a lot darker as well. I think it was heading towards that way. Yes, Luckily enough people did push back and said, you know, look, i've had this virus. I know some people affected really badly, and that's horrible, but it was quite a small number of people, you know, especially if they had nothing else wrong with If they had something else wrong with them, then yeah, it wasn't good, you know obviously, but to actually just get COVID it's just a flu, right, you know, really for most people, and we could see that. I think most people could see that, and that's why, you know, it was important that we did push back because who knows where it would have gone had we had just sat back and let these restrictions continue. I don't know where we'd be right now, and hopefully it doesn't happen again.
Speaker 1: So there was some positive that came out of it though. Right For instance, the Call to Conspiracy was founded in twenty twenty and probably because of COVID, to be completely honest with you, and it sounds like your podcast also started as as in a cause and effect if you will, of COVID.
Speaker 2: Absolutely let's get free. He was born Yeah, because of COVID as well. And it was because you know, I quit my job that I really didn't enjoy doing, which took all my time.
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 2: I couldn't really do a podcast. Was working at a steel firm, Okay, so it was like still still works, yeah, And I was there for seven and a half years. I was, what did you say earlier when you were during COVID we were given special jobs.
Speaker 1: I forgot the term critical employees or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which I didn't realize I was so for the first six weeks they kind of when it was going really crazy at first, they gave us a choice whether we went into work, and I'll be honest, I was like, you know, I don't want to catch this because I was getting on the London Tube and he was just, you know, so busy, and I thought, and I was like, I really didn't want to get this virus at first. So for the first six weeks I was like in you know, with the family protecting, didn't want to. And then we went back to work. We started gradually realizing that, you know, actually it's not the end of the world if you get this or whatever. So I was a critical worker and we could go back. A lot of jobs couldn't go back. We didn't. A lot of people didn't have that choice.
Speaker 1: But you said, you're in Essex, right. Yeah. Birmingham, if I'm not mistaken, is big for their steel, or at least they used to be. Is that about. I don't know if Birmingham in excess.
Speaker 2: Or Birmingham is about. It was about three or four hours away. Oh, we did, we did. We did do business with Birmingham, but we was we was London based. I really like the sound of the UK.
Speaker 1: So I to stay away. Also did not enjoy that work. Don't get me wrong, it is very important work, but it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard on the body man ten hour days crawling. It was it was physical. I enjoyed it sometimes because it was like a free gym. Yeah, oh yeah, But I didn't want to do it forever. You know, our knew dudes of are fifty sixties that were doing it for a long time, and I had some great times there, like great people, but I didn't want to do that forever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I was always, as I said to you before, it was always our next week, I'll start.
Speaker 1: A podcast, yeah, And it just was.
Speaker 2: I just I would love podcasts, listening to podcasts. It was a big part of my day and I always wanted to do it myself, but I never just never had a push to like go and actually you can do it. And then when twenty twenty happened and I was like we talked about moving out away from Essex and London, I was like, yeah, let's go. My wife got she's a school teacher so she can work anywhere. So she was working, she got a job down here, and I was like, I'll get another job, I'll start my podcast.
Speaker 1: And that was it.
Speaker 2: And that's because of twenty twenty really had it positives for me as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, So what are you doing now as as your main job?
Speaker 2: So I work. It's like a Walmart. It's not Walmart, it's like that, but it's right next to my house and I work in the evening like in the warehouse. Absolutely bits around the podcast perfectly. It takes me twenty seconds to get there, twenty seconds to get home, and then I'm just podcasting for the rest of the time. And then it's not long hours like I was doing before, so I can do other stuff around it. And it's just it's allowed me to be able to do the podcast as well, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So are you trying to move into content creation full time or are you pretty much just satisfy where you're at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now the goal is to go full time. You just talk to cool guys like you all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do it.
Speaker 2: I'm podcasting most nights. I get him from work at one o'clock the UK time, and then I start recording during the night and it's normally to people in the US, so it's the evening for you guys. That what's perfect. Yeah. I basically live on US time, to be honest, I feel that.
Speaker 1: So how many episodes a week are you dropping?
Speaker 2: So two a week? Yeah, sometimes sometimes free, but mainly two a week every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, those sort of days, and I would like to do more, to be honest, I would like to do three or four maybe, yeah, and yeah, I love doing it like you guys. I love doing it. I mean awesome, people like you guys have these amazing conversations that you can't always have with people at work. You try and talk to people at work about this sort of stuff and you get that.
Speaker 1: Look, oh bro, I know the look all too well. That for the industry I used to work in, so I did electrical and instrumentation work, right, so in heavy industry, and before that I was in construction, and so there I was the one guy that like, I don't have to talk conspiracies, but if somebody's going to bring up some shit, like brother, how much time do you got we can have this conversation. Then it was it became a thing, and everybody knew that about me, so it was it wasn't like a running joke by any means. But also it was like, Okay, we're just not going to bring up certain topics around Jacob, because once he starts, he's not going to stop. And somebody one day was like, you know, I don't know why you're not just talking for a living. And I was, yeah, if I could bro if I could, that'd be great cut too. It's like, you know, there's a way, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I want to I just want to shout out to all my teachers that gave me bad marks throughout my entire you know, school career, saying that I talked too much. Get fucked now. It was always the thing. It was a running joke for my whole life. Was every time I would have great grades, but like the one thing always would be, you know, I talk too much. And it was funny because I definitely was one of those talkers that had to sit down in you know, the back of the class and sit with the teacher and do all that kind of stuff. And it was like, man, one day I might talk for a living or do you know, do something. But I actually just wanted to help people. I wanted to be in the medical industry, so you know, life, life, life wild. So we actually had a long conversation though yesterday with somebody about all sorts of medical stuff.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's pretty awesome. I don't know if you've talked to a deplorable Janet does that name ring a Bell.
Speaker 2: Oh yet No.
Speaker 1: So she's an affiliate of our show, and she has her own pod that she does. She is a former nurse and she has leaned way more heavily into the holistic approach to medicine and healing and health in general. And yeah, her, and there's so many there's so many creators that are doing this right now that are former doctors, former nurses, former pharmacists that are coming forward and like, hey, y'all really don't need to take this shit, y'all really don't need to go through with this procedure. Y'all really And granted it's case by case, you know, and everybody is different, everybody's genetics is different. I'm not saying that what worked for this person to become cancer free is going to work for everybody to become cancer free. And I understand that. But the knee jerk reaction to fork over and a small fortune for the chance of maybe getting two more years of life and then what's your quality of life after going through the chemo and all this shit, like, people are way too willing to jump at that opportunity rather than hey, wait a minute, there are alternative methods that have seen some pretty incredible results. Perhaps we need to look at those first. And it's yeah, that's a whole conversation in and of itself.
Speaker 2: But uh no, doctors got shunned, you know, especially going back to this, sorry keep going back to twenty twenty, but so many doctors got shunned for speaking out about you know, other practices that you could do. And it was like and the shutdown as well. I think a lot of people notice that They're like, why are you dismissing what they're saying. You know, if there's a cheap eruption that's going to help people, why wouldn't you do that? You know? And that was another big wake up course. Well, and you had your your TV doctors, I'm sure your TV doctors that were like the voice and and and they they there's a doctor in the UK called doctor Hillary. I'm sure I don't. I don't know him very well obviously, I've just seen him on TV. But during the COVID he was like he was talking really down to people that were like sort of doubt in things and stuff like that when it came to the JAB and things like that, and and it was horrible to see, you know, yeah, and recently he's got really sick. And I don't know if this is one hundred percent, but apparently it's something to do with like the jab wow. And if that is the case, then I mean, it would be interesting to hear what they say.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, they're gonna find some other way to blame it on something else. But to your point about TV doctors, I'm gonna be honest with you, and I know this might be this might be a bit of a bit spicy for some people, but for any actual practicing doctor who claims that there are more than two genders or something akin to that, I'm sorry. I no longer will listen to you on any medical advice literally ever, you're going against basic biology. So so many of these TV doctors quote unquote doctor. When they started coming out with the whole gender conversation a few years back, I just completely dismissed them outright.
Speaker 2: So they paid for a lot of politicians, Oh for sure paid for that. They they're promoting a brand. I know, it's like medicine is not a brand, but it's like it's about pushing a sudden it's not making money everything. You know, they make you money.
Speaker 1: It was the same thing with the TV judges, Judge Judy, Judge Brown, all these things. Of these its content. Yes they might be an actual judge, but like, that is not how courts happen. If you ever get hemmed up and you have to you're getting brought into court to state your case and you have to lawyer up in all this, that TV entertainment is going to get you fucked up if you try to use that as a precedence on how you're about to fight your case. Like, that's not reality, right, And so it's Yeah, people also don't understand that TV is not real life, Like, dude, I remember, God, I'm kind of embarrassed to mention this so oh for a long time some family members. Yeah, I don't know how it is in the UK, but in America there's these like repo shows, right, Lizard Licked Towing or a Long Island. It's funny. It's funny as shit. You never seen this, I.
Speaker 3: Kind of know. It is kind of like Storage Wars, which, by the way, I do like story shows, but that's.
Speaker 1: Also not reality either. A lot of the a lot of the items in these storage units are planted there to make it better for the show because most storage units have nothing in them. But so these these towing and repo companies right and that are on TV. Now, I am not saying that a tow truck come into some random house at two am. The owner of the car is not going to come out and throw some shit at them or some I'm like, Okay, this happens for sure. But I had some close family members that believed that Lizard Lick Towing was real life, and I had to show them. I had to show them, God, was it Orange Beach or something one of these where it was this uh, this short black dikey chick with a cane and she got thrown off of like a five story parking garage from the person who she was trying to repossess their car. Then as they drive out, she walks up and beats the shit out of them out like as they were trying to leave the parking garage. Five stories, h five fucking stories. And I had to show my family member this clip and be like, please understand that TV is not reality.
Speaker 3: Ever, many people die that fall off of roofs that are not very high.
Speaker 1: It was clearly a dummy, like the body was spinning as it went down. It was like it was a cotton dummy. But like, oh, that's real. These people will lose their minds if you try to take their truck. And I'm like, okay, I hear you, that's not real. What you're saying might be reality. But television is not the same with the TV doctors, TV judges, TV whatever. It's it's content made for the baseline and more often than not, the underlings of the baseline. It's a Jerry Springer, you know.
Speaker 2: Did you just to enjoy that?
Speaker 1: Did you enjoy Jerry was? Jerry was the shild god Man anyway, So cutting back, you started your pod in twenty twenty and you primarily went into the realm of the paranormal, paranormalrypt spiritual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And so Britain actually has a pretty stoic history as far as a lot of this is concerned. But a lot of people in the United States don't understand that. Like when we think of UFOs and America, we think Roswell, right, we think of the big ones that we've heard of. We did one on rendel Sham Forrests, which most people in the United States have never heard of, which was essentially Britain's Roswell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and so the US military pace.
Speaker 1: Yes it was, Yes, it was. But there's I think there's like a thousand UFO sightings in your country every year. But most people in America have no idea about this.
Speaker 2: And that's just one's a lot reported. You think most people don't report these things when they see these things. I would say nine out of ten people that I talk to, whether they're on the podcast or we're just talking at work, however, have experienced something paranormal or have seen something in the sky that they can't explain. You know, it's very rare to meet someone that's never experienced anything, and I find that so interesting. Like even if you talk to someone and quite often you will tell them about the podcast and go, I don't believe in that kind of stuff. Man, you know, that's nonsense. There was this one time that is such a that's the thing I hear so much. There was this one time. And they'll either tell me a world experience that they had or someone in their family had that they trust, and it's like, man, I mean, so you're saying it's nonsense, but you accept that experience that happened, you know, I'm not saying everything's paranormal, you know, we do. We have got strong imaginations. Things can be manipulated and we can manifest things. But for sure, sometimes there is things that happen that we just cannot explain. And what that is I don't know, but it's so interesting trying to find out, no doubt, and with UFOs, I've seen UFOs myself. I've had experiences. I know that there's more going on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Wait what experiences have you had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, tell us, I'll tell you I've got quite a few. No ship. But my so, if I go back to the start, I grew up in like a haunted house when I was a kid. Our house was very strange.
Speaker 1: How old was the house? Because that's another thing that we don't have in America. I know multiple people in Britain they're like, oh, yeah, my house is about three hundred years old. This and this. That's like a normal fucking sentence here, that is that's not something you would say unless this is some family estate or some sort of a mansion, right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well there's a castle just down the road from me right now which is over a thousand years old. Coolfee Castle and William the Conqueror was involved in the building of the castle and stuff. So we have got so much history like that which goes way.
Speaker 1: I'm so fucking jealous of this.
Speaker 3: I could just see him, like the massive history nerds. So like the fact that you just said that, I could just see the face of Like, No.
Speaker 1: It kills me, you know what, It fucking kills me. The fact that Wales exists. Okay, Wales itself has more castles than anywhere else on earth, and the people that live there couldn't give a fuck less about it, and it fucking kills me.
Speaker 3: I really want to go and see all of this. So bad mind for us, it's it's you know, we actually have a weird little castle here in Louisiana. Yeah, and it's like in the I don't even know how you get to it. I've drove past it so many times to.
Speaker 1: State Capitol building in ben Rouvere.
Speaker 3: No, the one that you go from Covington to New Orleans and it's on like in this weird Bayu section off on the river. But that's this white castle and it's like, what the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: But it's not an old one. It's a modern thing that somebody made within the last one hundred hundred and fifty years.
Speaker 3: We're old. We don't have anything crazy old like that. Yeah, yeah, so we don't have castles like you guys. And for those of us that are, you know, really want to see them and experience them, it's like you don't even care.
Speaker 1: What's this thing we have? Realistically, the closest thing we have in Louisiana to something that is like inherently a part of history, the good and the bad of that and everything, would be plantation homes, yes, which is cool and it does have a lot of history and all these other things. This is not William the Conqueror once lived here, and shit, this is insane and again but actually cry right now, most of the people that live in and around that area, they've seen it so many times and it's not that big of a deal. Stone Hinge. People don't give a look about Stonehengs.
Speaker 2: I'm about forty minutes from.
Speaker 3: No shit, so we're just going to come crash with you over talking about Well, so I want to go for my own reasons because there's certain FASTI solstices, man, Yeah, there's certain solstice that I really want to attend, and like the all of us goes down there, and so we've talked about going and making a whole business to trip and trying to reach out to as many people as possible that we know and be able to see everybody.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, you go place to stay. Yeah, Stonehenges wild. I love Stonehenge, Like I remember we used to drive past Stonehenge when we was when I was a kid, every summer we used to go to Cornwall and we'd have to drive past Stonehenge there and back. And I was always like, I've always been amazed by that. And we used to we used to stop and this is really weird. I remember this. I remember getting out of the car and like me and my dad and my brother and my mom would like go over to the stones. I remember touching them, remember being inside them. And we used to do it. But I had a guy on the show was a couple of years back. It's like near the start, and my Matt Pike his name was, and he works at Stone Engine now, and he he said, you've never been able to just walk over to the stones, right. He's he's not a security guy. He's more like he's more like he's a teacher that like, and he talks about the stones and stuff, and I said, no, I remember I used to do that. We He said, maybe because there was always guards on the stones. He said, maybe you went when the guards were gone, because that did happen. They would leave the stones every now and again. I was like, yeah, I don't remember guards being there. I remember going over there and not touching them and stuff. He said, I shouldn't have been able to do that. There is like a barrier around it now, but it's not like a proper barrier. It's like a bit of rope that you could jump over. There is ways of getting to the stones. I think they are guarded, but yeah, incredible. I love stone inge man.
Speaker 1: But most of the people drive by it every day. It's just whatever. Oh yeah, it's just the thing and get used to its.
Speaker 2: Where I live is that there's like beaches, which is a big reason why we moved here because we wanted to be by the beach. Nobody that lives here goes to the beach. They're like, it's you know, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: What, That's why I'm here, right, But I mean British beaches also are not the picture scene that you think of from the from the Caribbean and two.
Speaker 2: Days a year where you can go on the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four days. Yeah, man, I remember that.
Speaker 3: That's also the same as Rome. To me, Yeah, being around the coliseum and everything. They don't give a flying fuck about that, and I'm like, you's, oh my god, it's just to be able to see it, Like we're trying to implant our whole life around being able to go and do all these things. And you know, for people that see it every day, it doesn't really matter. But I mean, I guess the same as plantations.
Speaker 1: Same with Crypto Women's Society. I forget which one it was, but she went to Egypt and she had a blast hern or so went to Egypt. There are just piles of artifacts just all around that people don't care about because I mean, it's whatever. It's not these like ornate golden things. It's like a clay, a clay molding of something. But like guaranteed this is three thousand years old. It's just thrown on the side of the road. Nobody gives a fuck, and it's like, I'm sorry, what what actually is happening right now?
Speaker 3: But even while I'm on a dig where we had like every single piece of anything had to be put into stuff, even.
Speaker 1: Health she's talking about archaeological dig site.
Speaker 3: By the way, I had to go. So we even had to we had to take the dirt that we're digging out of the holes and stuff, and so you had to do a grid. You have to do it specifically a certain way. All of that dirt has to then be taken to a station that's going to be washed and sifted through at least twice to pick out anything that could potentially be an artifact of some type.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, the Egyptians could not give a fuck less.
Speaker 3: Ye, yeah, which is crazy because, like you the smallest things like a bead, this small is going to be kept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if that it's iron, then that changes the course of human history.
Speaker 3: It's wild. It's yeah, every little thing because.
Speaker 1: Let me see, Oh you have stuff, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't have these. We're not going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Them unless and you can see what she's holding up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not going to talk about them. We'll just show you. But these are these are some of the things that you know that I acquired and yeah, and like those are you know, but you had to find it throughout the dirt and all the raw and all that stuff. And I've heard of lots of places where when you're surrounded by so much history you just don't give a flying fuck. But it's like, but that matters, Like we shouldn't be destroying all of this, but so much of it has been destroyed through human history, and it's just like, Okay, well, it's you're destroying a picture that we could be painting to understand actually what really went on. Besides the writings of the conquerors, we actually could find real proof of what went on and what was happening, what trade was happening, Because that's a big thing, is the trade aspect of where I was digging was changing the narrative depending on what they found and how old changed the narrative. What we knew, yeah, and what we've been taught. And so it's like, without even those small little things, we are not going to be able to actually paint a real picture and have discussions about what we thought was happening versus what actually was happening, because now we can actually see, no, this is what they're trading, this is who they were interacting with. How the hell were they even interacting with them when they didn't even know they existed.
Speaker 1: So but even aside from the ancients, right, even within the last thousand years, two thousand years, so many European countries have a very deep, rich history to the land itself, right. For instance, Like you're talking about the house she grew up in. This was how old of a house?
Speaker 2: So the actual house itself wasn't particularly old. Okay, who knows what was there before? And it was right next to a graveyard.
Speaker 1: Mm oh god, the Finnish graveyard would kill me too. Oh this tombstone says fourteen hundred.
Speaker 3: So happy I'd be like, hey, guys.
Speaker 2: I don't know the actual age of the house. It wasn't particularly old, and as I said, I don't know what was there before, right, But.
Speaker 3: What happened when you lived there?
Speaker 2: It was a it was a freaky house. When we left, we didn't we didn't really talk about it when we were kids, obviously because me and my brother were young. When we left, I remember my dad saying, so glad we got a house man. Something was wasn't right, and there was a lot of weird stuff, like you're normal wanted house. You would hear things walking around at night that wasn't there. You felt this feeling of being watched all the time, and you got this horrible feeling. Sometimes it wasn't always negative, but there was a lot of times where it was like, there's something here and I was a very and I still am to this day scared of the dark. So my wife's not with me, I've got a light on, or I've got a podcast playing, the TV's on. You know, I can't be in the dark on my own. I know it sounds very sad, but it's just, yeah, I can't. I can't have seen too much weird stuff. So the big thing that happened in that house for me, which probably is the reason why I went down let's get freaky out, was because so me and my brother shared a room at the time, and we had bunk beds. I was on the top bunk, my brother was on the bottom bunk, and if I woke up during the night, I was out of that bed trying to get in with my mum and dad till like my early teens. You know, I know that sounds sad, but I was really scared all the time. Like if I woke up and there wasn't a light on panic, you know, I was. I was in beddle. I was terrible. I must have been a night where as a kid, and my mum and dad would normally just be like, God, get in. You know that sounds like it out with my kids if they do it. But one night I woke up and I just all the lights were off. You could still see the room because the street lights were coming through the window, and you could still see the layer out of the room. And I just remember I'm scared straight away because it's nighttime. And I woke up in the middle of the night, and I just remember looking down at my desk that was like in the corner of our room, and there was a man sitting there at the desk a full It was just a man. I wasn't thinking ghost or anything. I was just like, there's a man in my room. And I just remember screaming and just like mom, man, this dude was there. He wasn't moving, he was just sitting there at my desk and he was kind of sitting there with his head in his hands, kind of looking in my direction, but he didn't move, like he was just completely steal this man. And I just remember like looking at him and just like blinking and look and it's it's it's there. You know, no idea what it is, but it's there. And he kind of looked. When I talk about that and I describe what he looks like, it looked like William Shakespeare. I'm not saying that it was William Shakespeare. It was just that I had that long brown hair, like a little beard. He had like this brown suit on with like the white tough whatever you call it around his name. He just had that look, big brown boots and just looked like a very intimilating, scary dude. Damn, my mom's come in and this guy's still sitting there's just not moved at all.
Speaker 1: So she saw it.
Speaker 2: She didn't see it. She remembers this. She remembers me seeing this and I'm going, mom, there's a man and I'm pointing. I'm hysterical, and my mum's calming me down, and she's like staying with me. She's like, there's no one there. It's absolutely fine. She went I to where the man was. I don't know if she's gone through him or anything like that, but she's come back and she's like, there's nothing there. I can still see this dude. And I was about ten when this happened. Wow, and my mom my, mom was like getting a bit annoyed, Like she she'll probably listen back to this, and I always say this, She'll listen back to this, and she'll apologize. She'll always she listens to every podcast I do, and when I talk about this, she always brings me up and says sorry again. I'm like, Mommy, you haven't got to say sorry anymore. It's fine. Yeah, but she made me sad and she got quite angry with me, and she's like, you are staying in this room, you get your bell. I'm gonna be like it went along those lines. Yeah. I just remember going under my covers and just being terrified, sweating, and I just I kept looking and this dude was still there. Yeah, I damn, I disappeared. He didn't move, but it was just a solid. It was just like us now, you know, it was just like solid. And I just somehow I fell asleep that night. I don't know how. I was looking constantly and sweating and just a mess, crying, and I just remember waking up the next morning and he was gone. But the man was gone. Never saw that particular dude again. But for me that was like, this stuff is real. You know, he was real. I know my mom didn't see him. But other weird stuff happened in that particular area that I can tell you about. But for me, that something was there. Man, I never saw that particular spirit entity, whatever you call it. I never saw him again. Other weird stuff did happen, obviously.
Speaker 1: But you said there was a cemetery near your house, right. Was this a relatively older cemetery. Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it must have been a very old cemetery and it was very close. It was like two houses down. Behind that. There was like a little forested area as well, and then this cemetery was there. So possibly could it have been something that you know people some people say cemeteries are like gateways, portals in and out. Obviously that's where bodies are laid to rest. Could it be something to do with that, something to do with the forest. There was the lady that we bought the house of my mum and dad. Do think it's possible that the man died in the house that the owner Again, this guy looked like William Shakespeare. I don't know if there was anything to do with that man if you look like William Shakespeare. He was a doctor apparently, and his office was directly below our room.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. So yeah, So would you say that you grew up in a relatively religious household or not so much?
Speaker 2: When I mean, I'm a Christian, I believe in God. I'm not overly religious, like I'm not like always in church and stuff. I'm just just a belief that I've always had.
Speaker 1: So grown up, your parents y'all went to church or just kind of on Christians, not.
Speaker 2: Like not like every Sunday. But we were all we were all we were all spiritually open and stuff. You know. It wasn't like a big talking point all the time. It was just something that was naturally there, if that makes sense. It wasn't like we openly like went to the church every weekend. I did. I was given a Bible when I was first born, which I've still got next to me right now, which's always there. But yeah, we wasn't like overly religious.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like my mom and dad didn't ever say that ghosts and things like that are not real. We was never told that. You know obviously that your mom and dad would saying, you know, munsters are not real and stuff, but we was always very open about the supernatural and religion and stuff. I got you.
Speaker 1: So I'm just as I'm hearing this story, I had something similar happening with me growing up. But I grew up in the Bible Belts and in the United States. Pretty much everyone here, well not so much these days, but especially in the early nineties, everyone here was some kind of Christian right Louisiana's primarily Catholic, but you know, it's started to have its own nuances and things. So yeah, my mom would have basically told me to start praying it away, you know. And that's why I was asking, like the type of household you grew up in when your mom saw this, so she's just like, okay, it's it's you're fine, it's a or she like, well, you just need a call on Jesus, Like I don't know, like what the methods. It was never like.
Speaker 2: That, really was never like that. I mean, to be honest, I used praying myself now, but back then, I mean, I've always been like praying and stuff, but not that. It wasn't like, let's pray this away. It was like that kind of but my brother as well in the same spot. So my brother's a lot more skeptical to me to this day, like he believes and stuff, but he's like very more. He says, it could be my imagination could have had a bad dream, which it could have been. He fully, he will fully tell you that the house was weird and we had a lot of weird experiences and weird vibes. He woke up one night, so he was below me in the bunk bed in the same spot. He saw two red eyes and he said these red eyes were like floating towards him, and he said they just disappeared, and that was that was something that he visually saw in that he saw her in the house. I'm I mean because people say to me, like, it sounds demonic what you experienced in that house.
Speaker 1: Some yes, some know so like I'm not going to go way into it, but I did have a demonic experience from the time I was like five into my early teens and off and on. But the only reason why I know it was a demon was because I did a lot of research into demonology and into what these actually look like, what they actually manifest like with these types of things. I was able to confirm that with other shit too. But as far as ghosts and spirits go, a lot of people I've talked to will say that, oh, I don't believe in ghosts. I believe in demons, right, And to be honest, I for the majority of my life I would have classified myself into that regard. These days, I'm putting it somewhere in the gray, you know. And I understand that demons do and can present themselves in many ways. They can shape shift and all this stuff, and it's possible that's accurate, but there's also I think there's something inherent with so the Native Americans believed that if you spilled too more much blood on the ground, which is why certain battles that they did, they wouldn't actually like they did what's called like count and coup. They would hit them with a stick, but they wouldn't stab them because they believe that if the earth absorbed too much blood, then that section of the earth would develop a thirst for it, right, and then that place would be imbued with spirits, but not in a reverence way, in an evil and negative way, right. And I think that there's some nuances to not just the Native American culture, but other cultures. You can go to these battlegrounds for ancient battlegrounds and even the American Civil War, Like there's no way you can go to Gettysburg and not get some sort of a spiritual vibe from the place when there was thousands and thousands of dudes that lost their lives there in a couple of days. Like that's there's no way there was that type of physical spiritual exchange without it having some sort of a resonance in the area itself today. So as far as ghosts and spirits goes, I may not be a full tilt believer, but I'm definitely putting it like there's got to be some thing there for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's kind of what we're saying with the UFO phenomena. It's like the same thing where there's I think there's a lot of different things going on. I think sometimes there could be a trapped energy. Maybe what I saw was a trapped energy. You know, he didn't move, he didn't blink. Maybe he was just a still bit of an image of energy. The forces aligned for whatever reason I could see him at that moment. Don't know, it's I know it's weird because my mom didn't see him. I don't know, but I do think there is a lot of different things going on that we all put in the ghost and these things are entities. We don't really know what they are. And I think there's there's a number of there could be demons that are these are demons in some cases, but in other cases, is it just a trapped energy, is it something else? Is it something that's living in another realm that's kind of interacting with us. I think there's a number of things going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had my own weird experiences throughout my life, and I, like you, I don't like the dark either very much. And the one house I didn't. So we moved to a farmhouse and the people had built the farmhouse and they had their family had owned the land for a long time and stuff like that. And the old man actually passed away in the house. The wife is the one that sold it and all the things. And there would be times when I would come home because I started working really young, and I would come home late from you know, working, and I just would have this feeling or I would see things move. There was there was a spot in my room. That just creepd me out to know tomorrow. I ended up getting a black cat, and it was interesting. My cat would consistently stare at that spot all the time at night. When I would be I would get this like chill up my spine kind of a feeling. I'd be in my bathroom because my bathroom attached, and I would get the feeling and I'm just like okay, and then i would walk out and my cat's just staring at that spot every time, and it's like, okay, well, you know, I'm just gonna I used to sleep with a CD players on it, like my you know, headphones on and stuff. Because I didn't I would hear weird stuff and so I just would start to sleep with those on so I didn't have to hear it. And I'm really weird. I can't stand the silence. It like it really bothers me to be silent. I just can't handle it. It's it's a multitude of reasons, but it also creeps me out, like I'm just waiting for something to happen. So but I've had lots of different experiences. But I also don't I think that there is spirits. I think that there is potentially demons. I think there's good and evil, and there there's trap spirits. I think that there's multiple dimensions potentially that are happening at the same time that we're seeing a reflection of what's going on on the other side, and maybe that's what we're seeing coming in and out. I think there's just a lot of different stuff that's happening all at once that we try to put into a box, but we can't classify because it's all different and everyone's experiences are different. But there is something to the children that are able to see. And a lot of people ignore their kids when they talk about stuff, and I do not. I listened to my children because we had a situation where we had I would say, it was this really creepy entity. Whatever it was, it made everybody feel icky and we ended up I ended up having like people come in blessed space and like different. I was like, look, I don't care what religion, all religions at this point, like we saged it my uncle Bata gargoyle and stuff, and we put it inside of it in his room and like it actually helped, honestly, it eventually went away and stuff, But It's one of those things of like I don't know what you are, so we're just gonna throw everything at you, and like, look, I'll have a priest, I'll have anybody and everybody that will come.
Speaker 1: Like it's like that scene from The Mummy. Little boy just started holding up every medallion like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know one of them is gonna work. So like it, you know, but I don't. I really particularly don't engage in anything that I see. I don't. Uh. My grandma always would tell me, don't give voice to it, because then you open the door. And so even if I do see stuff, Yeah, if I see stuff, even in my own house, or I feel like the bed dip. I hate that, by the way, when you feel something dip into your bed and like you can literally feel something moving towards.
Speaker 1: You or some sitting You've never experienced that my life.
Speaker 3: It is the most gut soul like sinking feeling because you know something is present next to you. But it's like I am not.
Speaker 1: I would start shooting everything in that moment.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it happens to me. Not I wouldn't say quite often, but at least a few times.
Speaker 1: A year what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had it. I've had it happened to me since I was probably about like eight years old.
Speaker 1: At least you sleep with a gun near you, jesus, I'm surprised I'll see bullet holes in your mattress.
Speaker 3: I'm used to it by now, like I really am, but like it's it's one of those things where you and I try to get a picture of it one night because I wanted to show somebody that I wasn't create because there's an actual indent into the bed and it just goes womp and I can feel it. And I've had it to where my blanket has moved and I'm like, not fucking today, Satan, I'm not doing this, like and I just completely ignore it. And I've had it to where like I hear stuff in the house and like there's I can see movement out of like my peripheral and i can see something like move across the room and I'm like, nope, I'm not engaging with you at all. And I had dogs for a while and the dogs would sit and they would stare into a room and bark a dark rooms, just going ballistic, and I'm like, like, we're just gonna ignore it. We're not gonna we're not gonna participate with this bullshit. Like and so you know, with my children, if they say that they are seeing something or they're struggling with sleep or anything like that, I you know, I believe them because I'm like, well, whatever it is, we're just not going to we're not gonna give it a voice. So that way, I've found, at least for me, it doesn't bother me as much. If I you pay attention and I start getting like really agitated, things get pick up more and more and more. So I haven't happened more consistently, but if I use all your if I just ignore it, and I'm just like I I've actually one time I did get like I was tired. I was dealing with a baby, put the baby down, and I saw movement across like it looked like people. It looked like black shadows walking and I was like great, and so I laid down and I felt the bed dip and I was like, you know what, you bitch, I'm tired, So no, we're not doing this today now. Once I said that, though, I had issues for like an entire month afterwards, and I had like sage the house, and I had.
Speaker 1: To do all the next time, I'm just like, say, Jesus, they have to run with that name. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've prayed before, like I've I've prayed out loud, I've done all sorts of stuff, and now it just it just depends though. But I've also felt my grandma's presence and like I've smelled her. That's the first thing that happens is I smell her before anything, and then I feel a sense of like love, and I'm like, okay, but even that, I'm really leery because I'm like, I don't want to get tricked into something. Yeah, So even that, I'm like, you know, if it is her, like I'm really happy that you're here, but I'm not. Also, I'm not going to voice it, because that was one thing she always said. She's like, she's like, I've seen things a lot throughout my life. Don't ever talk to them, regardless if you think it's something positive or not. And so I don't. I don't participate in like ouigi boards or anything like that, and you know, and I don't care what other people do. I just personally don't want to bring that towards me, because I feel like if I was to open that door, once that door is open, it's gonna be real rough for me to close it. And I've always been really leary for myself about that.
Speaker 1: That's always been my advice to people. And Ouigi boards are an example of it. Don't get me wrong, But like of the side of everything we understand, there is a side of good and a side of evil. Right. That's that's not like a hot take. And whether you want to put that to a Christian ideology, a Vedic ideology, a pagan it doesn't matter. There's good hit and bad shit that we can't see all around us at all times. That's just the way this goes, right. One of these sides is clawing to get into our realm and the other side is waiting for you to get to theirs. Right, the side of good is welcoming with open arms. The side of bad is fighting to get in your face. So Ouiji boards and things like you're talking about how you acknowledge it and so you open a door to it, I'm with you, something's gonna step the fuck out. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Have you guys heard the theory about the welcome, Matt.
Speaker 1: I haven't. I don't think that that's how vampires can just walk up into a home.
Speaker 3: Not about vampires, though, it's about any spirit's entities anything. Is that you're giving an acknowledgment to allow them to come in. I don't know, because I feel like you would probably you talk all to a lot more people than I do about this.
Speaker 2: I have heard that fairy. I'm saying that. I'm trying to think of my mouth. We have got a mat, so I don't know if it's as welcome. I need to check out.
Speaker 1: Actually, off, I was just thinking that, which I have seen those mats, and I would if I didn't have a small child that's learning to read, it would repeat like, yeah, that would be the vibe. But yeah, that is.
Speaker 2: Saying I'd say quite a lot on the show. I didn't make the saying, but I don't think I did anyway. But you look into the paranormal, it looks back and I really believe that. And as much as I love this, and I do obviously love it, I do a podcast about it. I'm talking about it all the time. I talk to different people. Some people that see what you've experienced with like the bad thing. For example. Some people will see that as a positive, that's like a spirit guide. Some people see that as a negative. I kind of have to be in the middle because I think that's how Let's Get a Freaky works. I just want to hear everyone's experiences, and I'm kind of in the middle with it as well. I don't think I don't think we should be messing with this stuff. I think it's very dangerous. I wouldn't do wuigiballs personally myself or anything like that when I started Let's Get Freaky. I mean, obviously I've had a lot of experiences throughout my life, which is what led me to be involved in the paranormal. But when I started Let's Get I was noticing a lot of things happening around the house like that. And maybe, as you say, you manifest this stuff, maybe if you're thinking about it all the time, and our imaginations can be wild and it can lead us to things undred percent. But there was things happening in the house, and not too long ago really, but just over a year ago now where it was getting to a point where I was like, I might have to start stop talking about this stuff, because I really it was getting intense, like the kids were seeing things, the wife was seeing things. We was hearing things in the house and my wife heard me call her name whilst I was at work. Stuff like that was happening. He was getting really quind of dark. And that's when I said, I lan it on prayer and I was praying out loud every day and you know, and that for us, that stopped it. I'm not saying that it works for everyone, but that it was getting to a point where the wife was like, we need to you need to stop doing this paranormal podcast because I think you're inviting some dark stuff in and I think I think it's very I think it's very dangerous. It's fascinating, but there is there is a dark side as well, I think absolutely.
Speaker 1: So you bring on a healthy amount of guests onto your show and they also talk primarily about the paranormal aspects of things and aliens and things like that.
Speaker 4: Ye know, absolutely yeah Bigfoot as well, with another one of more cryptids favorite subjects, love Bigfoot so real, I think so yeah.
Speaker 1: Now, does the UK have a pretty solid Bigfoot basis, because I mean in the United States, depending on which section of the US you're living in where she's from in the Pacific Northwest. That's like their whole thing is the Bigfoot.
Speaker 3: We have a big museum down the street from a house in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: We have something called a rugaroo, which is essentially like a Cajun version of a werewolf, but there's some nuances to it, and so it's everybody's every place has their cryptid of choice, right the wind to go in the north and the skin walkers in the in the desert and all this stuff. So in the UK does Bigfoot have a pretty solid fan base.
Speaker 2: It's got a fan base. There's definitely a big interest in it, and I have talked to people that claim to have seen it in the UK. You know, there are people out there that, you know, very convincingly share that they've seen these things. And that's where it gets interested with cryptures, because you've got two camps. Primarily, you've got the flesh and blood. You know, these things are a natural creature undiscovered, and you've also got the They call it the wu side when they say there's like a supernatural element to these things. I think if they're in the UK, they're probably more on that side. There's probably more of a supernatural thing going on there, but I think I'm sorry, can you hear my dog? My dog's going crazy. I think the kids are home. So I'm kind of in the middle of that aspect of what these things are. Again, I'll keep saying, I think there is multiple things going on, and we put everything in the same bracket, and possibly there is actually supernatural things that look like Bigfoot, and there might actually be a fresh and blood that is undiscovered that doesn't want to be found.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've we've heard all the different theories as far as like Bigfoot is a prime example. We've had some people say that these are clearly angelic beings obviously, and then we've heard some say though these are clearly nephelum and demonic entities obviously. Then you have some that are saying that this might be the missing link between eight to human evolution. Clearly you could tell because of all these things. And no, these are interdimensional beings, clearly, and it's so many people are so sure of what it is, but all of them are there.
Speaker 3: I like the dimensional conversation that Tim Foyle hat that we had with him, that that makes a lot more sense to me, Like how they're stepping in and out. Yeah, because if we haven't found a single skeleton or anything. I like the theory that they're coming in and out, that they're popping back and forth, because that makes, at least in my mind, more realistic, because you know, they'll be seen and then they're gone again and people will be hunting them through the woods and wherever they are. They're just gone. It's like, so if they really did exist, you know, that would make more more sense to me.
Speaker 2: But yeah, well, we can't catch up with them or trolls.
Speaker 3: That's the whole thing that's been happening. I don't know if you.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: Netflix released two troll movies all about like in your area kind of a thing and that trolls are still a heavy thing that exists and they're they're all around, and I'm like, okay, look not.
Speaker 1: The singing and dancing trolls are just Timberlake.
Speaker 3: Though we're LOGI my believe in trolls, Okay, why not. I totally believe in trolls. I believe in the I believe in fairies.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of truth to these legends that we have, even like dragons, for example. I know it's pretty well to say dragons are real, but I mean, going back in I think they might be real. They're going back in encyclopedias. It used to say rare creature. That was what a dragon was described as a rare creature, and it's like and now they're described as mythical creature. Going back to what you're saying about Adam books change. Yes, So was there a time where these creatures were rarely seeing Game of Throne style? Sure? Man, some of the dinosaur bones that we find.
Speaker 1: Look very dragon esque.
Speaker 2: Dragon dinosaurs a new term really, yeah, right, dragon is the old term that's been in in you know for centuries. You know, you look at Saint George, the Cross the UK, the England Cross. Yeah, big slayer dragon and he's our national hero exactly.
Speaker 1: And so there are certain things like that where I do believe there's that kernel of truth, right, Vampires, zombies, dragons.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I will just say faith folk with very broad terms, because depending on where you're at, they might call it something else, but it's essentially the same thing. There's no way that the ancient Aztecs and the ancient Chinese and the ancient Africans and the ancient Europeans all had myths and stories about these entities that all looked about the same, acted about the same, The same types of things can ward them off unless there was at least that kernel of truth in the very very beginning of it all. And yes, I understand there's tons of cultural nuances to be dissected on all of that. But now I agree with you, and I think with the term we use as dragons today, we might be referring to what our ancestors might have called something closer to like dinosaurs. But I don't know that for a fact, right because I mean, even with that, Southeast Asian dragons have fur and they run on rain. European dragons are winged and they breathe fire. The Native American dragons were giant snakes from the sky. They didn't have wings, but they could fly somehow. And it's but the overarching theme has got to have that kernel of truth, right. It's same with the same with the fe same with vampires. Every culture has their entity that looks like a human, that subsists off of drinking human blood, and none of them are positive. No one looks at it like, oh, you want this thing in your house. Every one of them is saying, oh, these are people that we're dealing with the dark or the occult or the e in whatever cultural references are there. But yeah, all of this exists, So there's gotta be that that crumb of truth in the background.
Speaker 2: So and how can in every culture the same kind of creatures be described? You know, when when apparently the world wasn't as close as it is now. You know, now, obviously we can do this and we're all connected, really, you know, yeah, back hundreds of years ago, apparently we weren't. You know, we might have been, but how would we all be seeing and experiencing the same stuff, you know, even like we're bigfoot. Bigfoot is in every culture. You know, it's in Europe, it's it's it's all. It's in Russia, it's in the US. The same creature is being described in old texts, but they just have a different name, you know. It's that they're describing the same thing. Yeah, the yah the yaowie in Australia, exactly the same thing, but they're just they're given a different name. Fairies in the UK, you've got the put Quadgies in New England. In the US, exactly the same as a fairy. Basically, it's a trickster type small entity, you know. And then there we got pixies in just down to the road. People called them pixies. I am, it's wild, but they're the same thing, they just got a different night.
Speaker 1: And the books have absolutely changed over time too, I mean even to like a unicorn. For instance, unicorns are mentioned in the Bible, so they must be real. Okay, well they are. But also if you look at a I think it's like a seventeen hundred's encyclopedia when they say unicorn, a four legged creature with a horn sticking out of its head. These days we would call that a rhinoceros, but that is by definition what they were referring to as a unicorn. But somehow the mythical unicorn is on the crest of England and it's Scotland's national animal, So like, what the fuck we talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Absolutely, and isn't out isn't the dragon on the Chinese kind or something?
Speaker 1: It is, I mean wild a myth and shit it's on the Welsh flag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dragons, dragons are all over. I heavily believe in dragons. I was just sitting here thinking about Greenland. Actually, I was circling back to that conversation and I was like, what if a dragon is underneath that, bitch, Like what if the dragon, an ice dragon is down there or some type of dragon the eggs Because so I know there's a book and this is such an old book, and I maybe want somebody listen to this, will remember it's a it's a mythology book. It's very small, like it's it's an actually small book and it's very small in it, but in it it talks about how the dragons hid their eggs in ice so that even after they're gone, they will live on forever. And like it was this weird dude. The whole book is strange, like it's just about all sorts of mythology and stories and it's like he's like I heard this from these people. I met these people, and this is what they've said that their their culture has decided, or this is what their grandparents said. And apparently somewhere up there in Greenland area, Norway, all of that, there was a conversation that was going around for a long time that dragon wagons hid their eggs underneath the ice because no human could really get to them. Yeah, and I don't know, I was just kind of I forgot about that book. I haven't read it since I was like fourteen when I went down my whole like crazy Egyptian obsession. Well, actually that was since I was like, I taught myself how to read hieroglyphs at like eight because I was really obsessed, really obsessed with Egyptian.
Speaker 1: They're taping kids cuneiform now really, so like my daughter she brought home a piece of construction paper with like a lump of plato that had been smoothed out a bit, and she had her name written in Cuneiform B. So like how we used to learn Egyptian hieroglyphs because that was what we thought was the oldest written language. Now history has been not changed. We have new information that has rewrote some of our ancient history. And now they're teaching kids about ancient Samaria and cuneiform B, which is dope.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's on my fridge right now. Actually, hell yeah, that's col It's crazy that these stories, all the dragons, the mythical creatures, the cryptids, the spiritual aspects of it, they all sound very similar, regardless of what section of the world you go to.
Speaker 2: You know, I'd find that wild. Now, before we were apparently communicating, we were writing down the same kind of information about these things. That's like, how can you explain that? What's the chances?
Speaker 1: And then even with the game of Telephone. I was just watching this, I think the Danny Jones podcast. He just had a guy on talking about Atlantis, right, And people that have listened to our show for a while know that I have quite a few opinions about Atlantis.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about that a lot lately for some reason.
Speaker 1: So have you ever looked at the chain of custody on where the story of Atlantis came from before Socrates first wrote it down?
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 1: He learned about it when he was ten years old from his ninety year old grandfather who heard it from one of his teachers at about the same type of age gap. And according to the earliest sources, we have about nine thousand years before that story was told in any regard that I'm talking about right now. Yeah, huh, so we're talking about a game of telephone for about a thousand years. Then it was written down in allegedly written down in some form. Then eight thousand years later, it was told to a guy who was told to a kid. Then that kid grew up to be an old man that told it to a kid, and then it was written down in this and this, and then we got Socrates and Plato talking about it. And it's like, I'm not saying that means that it's fake by any means. What I'm saying is that there is a long chain of custody and a game of telephone dating Millennia's plural and how much of that can we really base in something that is concrete? Right, is the same story as like King Arthur, I.
Speaker 3: Believe, I'm one hundred percent believe in a Lantis.
Speaker 1: I believe Atlantis was a real place.
Speaker 3: I do why, but I've always loved it, and I maybe I don't believe, Okay, maybe I believe in the fantasy aspect of it, because I am at one hundred percent a fantasy person. I love only fantasy. Obviously, if you look behind me, you'll see that I love fantasy books and stuff like that. But I think that there is something to be said about us. And we've talked about this many times recently, about my theory and that we lost you know, we've lost some type of beliefs, right, and some type of knowledge somewhere along the way.
Speaker 1: No. Absolutely, But I mean even with the Atlantis conversation, right, So I'm not saying that Atlantis isn't real. I'm saying that it was probably an ancient city. Like by ancient, I mean like think of the furthest back ancient you could think of. Right. And when they're talking about them being super technologically advanced, keep in mind, like to the Bronze Age, a bit of iron would have been seen as space age technology. So like when they're saying advanced circup nine thousand BC, how advanced are we really talking as what we would think of today. I don't believe they had flying crafts. I don't believe they had electricity. I don't believe they had can It was probably a civilization that was killing it per their day and age, you know what I mean. But that's about it. Then it has it got washed into the sea and shit, that's why I think is Doggerland actually I.
Speaker 3: Mean your here he holds a lot of a lot of weight to it because I mean that.
Speaker 1: The artifacts that they have found, we're talking about very very intentionally carved out harpoons, and they're saying that the technology to do this wouldn't have come around for another couple thousand years, but they're finding it, and it's dating back to right around the time of the Younger Dryest, and it's like, so possibly that would be Atlantis. I don't know. I don't know this for a fact, but it makes a whole lot of sense as far as the chain of custody of the information and the date that they put it to. They never really say if it was in Europe or Africa. He says, go out the straight of Braltar, make a turn and it's right there. You can't miss it. It's like, bro, turn left or right? What the fuck are we talking about? They don't say, They don't really say. But it's there's so many of these stories and myths and legends that I I do believe have their kernel of truth, but especially.
Speaker 2: With they stem from something exactly.
Speaker 1: But with our world today and the chain of custody of these stories, and as much as we are in the age of information, we are in the age of disinformation at the exact same time. So I mean, how much of it can we really like hold firm to you know, it's difficult.
Speaker 3: What kind of stories do you hear like often from people, Like do you have like certain themes, certain cryptids that you hear quite often like that you interview with, like people that you interview with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I find quite interesting is a lot of people's first experience. It's quite similar. A lot of people say that their first sort of big experience was their grandmother. I can't tell you how many times I've heard that where people say, yeah, I was I was in bed seven or eight and my grandmother came to me. I have heard that so many times, and even from friends that, you know, when I was talking about people that don't believe in this kind of stuff, but then they say they're was this one time I had a friend, very good friend, that was like, no, I don't believe in this man, but there was this one time my grand came to see me after she passed. And I've heard that so many times, and I think, like, what what is the what is the reason for that, What is the symbol for that? Is there is there something? I mean, I'm not saying it's not their grand I don't know what it is. It could be their grand you know, but stuff like that, that the white lady, the woman in white, and how often do you hear that? Going back to Coffee Castle, which is up the road from me, that is said to have a lady in white that walks around the castle grounds, you know, but you hear that, especially in British culture, the woman in white. Every town has got a woman in white legend that stands on the corner of the road that you know, you might get a glimpse of. That's it everywhere. You hear that so often, and those trends. The hat man as well. So many people see the hat man, you know, all over the all over the world. People see it are describing the same entity, you know, Is it the same entity or are they are they seeing a type of being? I don't know what it is, but it's so interesting how so many people have the same experiences, you know, and sometimes they're not even into this kind of stuff. And I've had people in the past explain like a shadow figure and they'll say it looked like it was wearing a hat, and I was like, oh, you've seen the hat man and they're like, oh, I've not heard that. Some people haven't heard that term. And then they look into it, and then you find out that there are thousands of people that claim to have seen this entity, you know, so stuff like that that kind of blows my mind. There's similarities in a lot of these cases and experiences.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, It's crazy how so many people have had similar stuff and they've seen similar things, and well, and a lot of it comes down to our brain naturally treads to fill in the pieces, and because we've seen so many movies, TV shows and all this stuff, a lot of people dismiss whatever they've seen that is unnatural at least to our eyes as dot dot dot. Okay, well that makes more sense if it's justice and like the whole seeing something out of the corner of the eye, well, you know, your brain is playing tricks on you. Shadows move, it's no big deal, all of these things, and you know, it's it's interesting because when you actually talk to more and more people about different experiences, a lot of people are like, wow, there was this one time that like, I don't really know. And it's funny because he had asked that they had Jonathan and him and asked me about my first like have I ever seen a UFO or an alien or anything, and I'm like, I don't I really think so I was like, well, wow, there was just one one and I was like, you know, and everybody around me was like, it's just a big weather balloon, and it made Even now, I'm like, it's a weather balloon. I'm just gonna go with that story, like I'm gonna believe that it's a weather balloon, even though like now that I've listened to a lot more people's stuff and I'm like, Okay, it probably wasn't a weather bloom, but man, I'm sure gonna stick with that story. But that's how a lot of people are though, when it comes to this stuff. Most people don't want to acknowledge that there might be spiritual entity around us or something else going on because we can't control it. And without the control aspect, then we're left to, well, I hope that this thing is not going to be evil or hurt me. I don't want to know about it because it's going to scare me, and all the scare aspect is like, oh, you know, that's just kind of that's kind of creepy, and like Bigfoot is turned into a thing of like kind of fun, you know. Harry and the Henderson's, Yeah, turn Bigfoot into you know, more of a lovable, likable creature that's you know here for us and all of these things. And so then it became, you know, this popular thing of like he is awesome, and like I have stickers actually on my computer right over there, and I have stuff all over my house of Bigfoot things because you know, where I'm from, there's tons of big Foot shit, so you know, and it's turned into like a fun thing when in reality, I don't really know if Bigfoot is actually a nice bro or not. You know, it could be a situation where, yeah, you hear the bad stuff too.
Speaker 1: So it's like the same could be said for aliens. Aliens vampires, Well, I've never heard of a positive vampire experience.
Speaker 3: Well I'm talking about the books, so the so like when you look at movies and books and TV shows and stuff they've created, you know, they've made it a lot more. Yeah, they've they made it more palatable. I mean, like I probably, no joke, read probably a thousand books. They're all involve you know, dragons, fay, vampires, shape shifters, were wolves, you name it.
Speaker 1: And but what I mean as far as like in aside from literature and movies. If somebody has a big Bigfoot experience, right, they may just be like, I don't know about that, but I'm just gonna walk away because you don't know if it's good or bad. So she's like, I hope it's gonna be okay, And then you.
Speaker 3: Just don't talk about it to anybody because you don't want to seem crazy.
Speaker 1: Same with the aliens. Like if an alien craft comes some people and very much in the same two camps kind of thing, either a these things are here to give us enlightenment and tech and they're here for the betterment of mankind, or now they hear the conquest and enslave us and we're all fucked now. And so we don't know one way or another. We understand that our feelings on it have no bearing on what the truth of it is if that thing does one thing or the other. So it's like I just kind of hope it's gonna be okay. I guess sure, And then you never talk about it because if you won't get looked at like the crazy person in your job site or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's a thing too late for us. But I've got I've got to tell you what UFO experience. Yeah, tell us, and I've got to tell you what happened. And there's been a few. I'm into this stuff, so I'm always looking. And if you're always looking into the sky, you're gonna see some weird stuff. And sure sometimes there are logical explanations. Starlink, all this kind of stuff. So many people send me the starlink yeah video. I've had family members and.
Speaker 1: Bro, first time I saw it, it fucked me up.
Speaker 2: I didn't know it was a thing, very strange.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I've seen some weird shit in the sky and I don't actually know ever what it is. And I'm just like, you know, I got i gotta get cook dinner, So like, fuck it.
Speaker 1: A line of blinking stars that's just going across the sky and I saw the Starlink. I had no idea what this was.
Speaker 3: I was outside, is that.
Speaker 1: I'm outside camping with the kids in the backyard, little tent, little fire whatever. I look up and see that ship. I start losing it. I put up a video on Instagram. No, I put a video up on Instagram. I'm like, y'all, are y'all are not gonna believe what I'm watching right now. And everybody's like, bro, that's just Elon and I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about, dude.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I didn't realize that was starlink now really I actually never looked into what it looks like. But now I'm like, makes more sense.
Speaker 2: My people say, look at this UFH. Now that's not UFU. I see it on my first big UFO experience when I was fourteen. This was so she's going back this I had, like, so I know the here, I'd like Nokia, remember the brick. Oh yeah, I couldn't take a picture of this thing or anything like that. But my brother remembers this happening as my brother was there as well, and other friends were there. But we was playing football or soccer in the street, and which is what we did every day. That was during the summer. That was our thing, playing soccer in the street.
Speaker 1: And it was a.
Speaker 2: Lovely, lovely day, blue sky, a lovely day. And I don't know if it was me or if someone else one of the other boys had seen this thing in the sky, but we all stopped. Our attention was taken to this object in the sky and it's going to sound wild, but this absolutely happened. It was like it was like a futuristic building right as you picture like a building in Dubai that's of weird shape, looks like really new and cool. Pick that up, throw it out into the sky and just let it float. That is literally what we saw. I know it sounds crazy. I know it sounds And what's even crazier is is we're watching this thing in the sky trying to work out what it is. Is it a blimp? Is it a hot air blue playing? What the heck is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What is it? And it wasn't It wasn't moving. I don't think, it was just floating, and it was like orange and silver they were like the main colors coming off this thing, but it looked like you couldn't really tell, but it looked like there was like patterns. I think this is kind of my mind remembering it, but like you can sort of remember like maybe little windows on it and stuff. But I don't know if that's just me adding that in, but it was definitely like orange and silver were like the main colors, and it was just a weird, weird shape long but with like weird shape, it's just like a futuristic building.
Speaker 3: It sounds like some of the other stories we've heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was so, and I've not really ever seen anything close to it. I've seen a lot of pictures of UFOs. I've never really seen exactly what we saw that day. But we're watching it for like ten minutes, me and my brother and the other boys, and then it really bugs me, but we just started playing football again. We didn't see it fly off, didn't see it disappear. Now. I was very into UFOs at this time, but not like I am now. I'd watched that for like months. If I saw that now to try and work out, I'd be filming it. I'd be on Instagram live like, guys, what is there? Yeah. Obviously then you couldn't do that, and so the memory wasn't gone. It sounds really weird to forget something like that. I never forgot this, But when I started Let's Get Freaky podcast, I kind of wrote down about all the weird things I'd experienced, the man in my room, things like that. This never came back to my mind, and I was like, and it didn't come back until I was on a podcast. I was talking to Catwold on Paranormal Heart and it was first time I'd done a podcast. She was absolutely great. I was like, first time I was doing a podcast sharing my experiences for the first time, and this memory came back, and I was like, I'm just going to share it and hopefully I'm not manifesting some weird thing in my mind. So I told her the story and she was like, wow, whatever, And then a couple of days later, my brother had listened to that. It was the first time I was on a podcast that we listened to it, and he run me up and he was like, what was that thing we saw that day? I remember seeing it, but why have we never right talked about it? Because it was wild? And I was like, I'm just I'm so glad you remember it because I'm not. I know, it's a memory, obviously I remember it, but I didn't want to be going on shows like and just talking crap. No, this happened, and I'm so happy that my brother remembered it as well. No idea what it was, but it was a UFO project.
Speaker 1: I mean, me and my brother had a similar situation. Though we saw a flying car and we saw it twice.
Speaker 3: Is it ron and Harry, No, it was.
Speaker 1: A flying El Camino red. Actually yeah, uh. For anybody who doesn't know, just think of a same basic shape as like an old school big body Cadillac or a Buick. But uh, essentially we were. It was the day the sun was up. It was it was setting, but there was still bright outside. The street lights weren't on yet. We were taking the trash out to the street and we looked up and we saw a lying red El Camino.
Speaker 3: And you want to sit here and tell me that Alantis didn't have no flying crafts.
Speaker 4: Bitch.
Speaker 1: Anyway, anyway, so we saw it and we watched this thing for a man. There was no sound. We couldn't like hear an engine running or anything like that, and it just kind of floated around for a little minute and just kind of took off into the horizon and we're like, okay, that's a thing we saw. Cutzu. About eight months later we saw it again, same place, same same everything, same direction it took off to have not seen it since, and I brought it up on a podcast. My brother called me up. He's like, bro, why are you telling people that? I'm like, what do you mean? He's like, people are not going to believe that we saw that. I'm like, but you remember seeing He's like, yeah, I fucking remember it, dude. But that don't mean we need to talk about it. It's like, no, we have to talk about it, dude, absolutely, Yeah. You know my brother, he's not going to be talking about the dumb shad.
Speaker 2: You know, most people won't share this kind of stuff because they don't want to sound crazy. Bo. Yeah, if it happened, you're turning the truth. You know it's true. Share it, man, That's how I see it, dude. Could you see people actually driving it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It was too high up, so all I could see was basically the bottom of the car. And it had three headlights. I know that much. It It's two upfront and then one big one in the center. And it had tail lights, so I mean whatever, but it was that was all. I couldn't see who was driving or what I should say. But yeah, no, I have fully believed that we have had flying cars. This would have been two thousand and three when I saw this, so and in bumfuck. Nowhere'sville, Louisiana, So it's not like we have some like super awesome military testing base around here, Like no, no, This was some fucking rednecks that got together and was like, yo, I bet we could build this shit. Or or was this an alien craft that had cloaked itself to look like one of our vehicles but didn't know that. No, those vehicles don't go up, they stay down, like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be, man, I.
Speaker 3: Mean back to the future. It was made in nineteen eighty five and their whole thing was flying cars and all that. STU.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a DeLorean though, Man, I know what I'm.
Speaker 3: Just saying, like the technology, you know, at least in the movie world was still about. I mean, hell, like the original day that Ears stood still, they had all sorts of shit happening too. I mean, there's lots of movies that have been around, so, I.
Speaker 1: Mean when I found out that they made a water powered car in the seventies and the whole story about how he got murdered for it and.
Speaker 3: All that, There's been multiple of them.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's what I'm saying. They developed that in the seventies as basically a science fair project. From that point onward, Listen, Sky's the fucking limit as far as what some determined people in their garage were able to cook up.
Speaker 3: I mean the glitteryde like the that they made like it's wild and it's like, how did you even Okay? But I mean to your point though, there's lots of people that have experienced wild shit and I've read some crazy stories. But then that's the that's the other hard thing though. For every hundred that you have, maybe five to ten are actually real, yeah, and then everyone else is you know, full of shit. But that you know, it reminds me of that video and I don't know, maybe you've probably seen it because you dive into it more. Have you seen the family that has had the cheap shifter dog situation that's out in the middle of nowhere that has attacked their house like multiple times and they have video cameras from like eight different angles.
Speaker 1: They got a skim walker attacking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so they've had all sorts of shit happen, and they have I think like six videos of them showing at different times, at different times of the year, different months, like all of this and you see this saying like it crawls up the side of the house. They've had to replace stuff, like they've had all it's weird. There's there's a few videos and they talk about it and they've chased it off. They shot at it, and Steven it's like, but they're a local town things that they're insane.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure. Oh they're like, look.
Speaker 3: They're like, I'm not even trying to be this way. I'm just trying to show you what's happening to us. So maybe somebody can come out here and help us.
Speaker 1: And it's the same with the Bloodsoe family, right, Bloodsoe and the Bloodsoe said So group. They've had these orbs that have been coming down on their family land for forever and apparently one day this woman walked out and spoke to him and talked him about it. It said her name was Hathor, which that ties back to ancient Egypt. Possibly, I don't know, but I mean, the dude, that whole story and it's documented. They have videos of it. It's all over the youtubes, and he's been brought on Fox News to talk about it. He got brought on multiple podcasts to talk about these things. But people still think that he's crazy, and it's like, bro, he's not like making it rich off of this. If he was a grifter and like that was what it was. He was like selling tickets to come meet the ORB or something. Fine, it doesn't seem like he's particularly happy that his land has been chosen to be the middle ground here.
Speaker 3: Like I'm just saying, I'm like, you know, what, can you go down? Like one more farm, one more down the street, like just like like he's not even they got cows over there, go take them.
Speaker 1: Like he's not even super charismatic. Yeah, he's not out here like painting a picture and like doing his content thing like he's he just seems like some old average dude who just wants to be left the fuck alone. But these orbs, man, they keep showing up. This woman got out and talked to me. She said, to tell you all this. I mean, yeah, it's like I kind of feel bad for him in that regard. His son has leaned into it, but he is.
Speaker 2: Like fucking over.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm so sick of dealing with I.
Speaker 2: Nearly got him and let's get freaky. We did actually told.
Speaker 1: Really bro we were supposed to have him on the show once upon a time, but the scheduling just never could line up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, he always said like maybe next month, maybe next month, and it just kind of I know he's obviously busy now, he's got a lot going on, but he's saying something's gonna happen apparently in this year. Right, he's saying in April this year, there's something gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So he said someone that's gonna happen in April. I feel like I've read some stuff that probably predicting things to happen.
Speaker 2: The thing is when they say that and it doesn't happen, right, If it doesn't happen, then you're like, well. And then sometimes they'll say something's gonna happen at this point and nothing happens, and then they'll say, yeah, but something did happen. There was a shift, and you're like, okay, And I'm not saying that's not right. There might have been a shift. I don't know. But when you can't measure it, it's hard to really know.
Speaker 1: And that's why I don't I don't like the people that put a hard line date on it. Now, if they were to say that it's going to be coming soon, it might be this time, it might be this time, then okay, I'll keep an eye out. I'll listen in kind of thing. But these same with like the rapture crowd.
Speaker 3: From last year, we survived the rapture.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. For some reason, the tiktoks all agreed that the rapture was definitely happening in September twenty twenty five because one dude said, a thing that's based in nonsense, but like, now it's a thing, and it's like, bro, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like if you went on and you're convincing enough, you just be like, this is what's going to happen, and it's like, Okay, I guess we'll prepare for this. But people took it literally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like that there's a sucker born every minute.
Speaker 2: Basically, did you see the thing that's gone around at the moment. I've seen it on the reels on Instagram going around and they're talking about the loss of gravity this.
Speaker 1: Year for seven seconds, I kind of hope that's real. Yeah, so for.
Speaker 3: Seven seconds sposed to lose gravity, which, by the way, you can float pretty high in seven seconds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, you're you're gone.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, you're gonna that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: It sounds fun.
Speaker 3: Then I feel like people are going to take this though, and well depends so like how did this happen? Why is this happening? And and then I don't know if you've ever seen this, the theory that there is like a mechanical ball in the middle of our Earth and like it's a machine actually running it, Well.
Speaker 1: It sounds like, uh, it sounds like what's that? What's that anime Castle Vania where Dracula was moving his castle because it was actually a mechanical device.
Speaker 3: When I was looking into Hollower and in different stuff like that, this theory popped up. Yeah, and I was I was like, okay, I mean, I'm gonna read the obviously it's on like a fan fic and they're kind of you know, piecing in different stuff. Now, I will say there was three movies back to back that was released that all of them talked to you about how the Earth is actually or actually all of the planets are machined.
Speaker 1: Ran was Dane the Rock Johnson in one of them?
Speaker 3: No Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Thought that he was in the Hollow Earth movie or the King Kong movie. I forget anyway, King Kong movie.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is, so then that means that they went through and then they went to the other yeah, yeah, so hollow Earth. I love Hollow Earth too, But that was a conversation on the platform about it, and it was interesting. I was reading the comments and like people bringing in pieces of uh, you know, textas from this and that and this and that, and I'm like, at this point, fuck it. I mean, I'll listen to all of it because you never know, But what are your thoughts on Hollow Earth? Because I'm always I bring it up all the time, and I'm like, I want to talk to somebody else about him.
Speaker 2: I recently covered the Admiral Bird conspiracy. Have looked into that one, and for me, that's always been like one of the og conspiracies. Even before I really started getting into conspiracies, I knew about that one and I've always kind of sort of wanted that to be real. Yeah, I know, it's wild. I know it's wild. He's gone into middle of to another world, to another land that's forested and beautiful, and met these this alien race that had Nazi aircraft. I mean that sounds wild, but you know, something seemed to have happened there. I don't know what exactly that was, because he was obviously a national hero. Why I don't believe he actually ever came out and said he spoke to these beings. I'm not sure if he actually ever said it. I don't think he did.
Speaker 1: It was a diary of his that it was allegedly real that somebody released after he died, and none of that can be verified. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: He did say that he saw things moving from pole to pole, right, that was like worrying said.
Speaker 1: I remember hearing that he when he went to Antarctica right the South Pole, he was talking about how this land is rich with oil and gold and uranium, and we need to do something to set boundaries on this before our enemies due right. And then when he flew over the North Pole, I want to say he had issues with either his radio or something. Something electronically started fucking up when he went over the North Pole, which if you look at the technology back then and how many things were based off of a magnetic north, it would stand to reason that he would start getting some wild readings over it. But I don't remember him as far as himself, because there's interviews with the guy he went on Celivision. He went onto all these interviews. I don't remember hearing him say anything about other kind of flying craft in the air. However, you could look back into World War Two and pilots from the Allied side and the Axis side all saw these food, fighter, ball, lightning quote unquote things in the sky that they couldn't explain. And Amirl bird wasn't denying that these things were real, but he was more on the exploration side of things rather than the combat side of things. So like, there's there's a little bit of it in all regards. But yeah, the Diary of bird Man, I have done so much digging into it because I also wanted that to be real so badly, and it uh to me personally. I can't find how it holds water.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, there's something magic about I don't know, not magic, but the foot that there's like another world that's under us. You know. I spoke to people in the United States that have heard like trains going under their house in the middle of nowhere. So it's very possible that there is stuff going on underneath us that they don't want us to know about. I know that you've got you've got like Ela Muski's building, like roads underneath a roads.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we actually just talked about this with open time vibes, and we looked into the one that's already a natural made Undergod facility situation. It's like four thousand square feet or it's large, and there's they believe that there's real system, and there's a picture that's floated around for a long time that everything is connected underneath and they built an entire system underneath all of us, and pretty much it connects coast to coast, and there's cities and all of this stuff down there. I don't know if that's real or not. I always thought about Journey to the Center of the Earth, so the original movie first, because obviously Brandon Fraser wasn't around back then. But when I watched it, when I watched it the first time, I was like, hmm, it makes sense to me for some reason, even as a kid, I was like, it makes more sense to me. I feel like there is something at least in the center of our earth, and maybe there is more stuff below us, because it just too many things, too many weird things. But there's new photos that one of our cult members just sent me of doorways that they just found recently in different locations that just seem really strange and how they're put together, and now I was like, Okay, one of them I believe is man made. It looks man made. But then I looked into it more because he had sent me that one. And then I looked into other doors and I was like, okay, there, maybe there's Antarctica. One was in Antarctica, one was in China, another one was in Russia, and pretty much wherever it snows. They love the snow, you know. But yeah, the cave opening, and then you've seen the ones with the stairs. You've seen the overview of the stairs that are going in. There's you know. But it makes more sense though, because most humans can't really they don't want to survive in the snow. Yeah, And so if I was going to hide and play in sight, I would build my places around where humans aren't really going to travel a bunch too. Absolutely, at least that's my thought process when it comes to that, which.
Speaker 1: Is also why a lot of people believe there's more alien and I don't know if there's a quantifiable number to be associated with this, but they have suggested that there's more alien craft and alien things that go down when you get past a certain latitude, essentially up in the upper north areas of Canada, UK, Siberia, Alaska, and even towards the south pole right. Antarctica apparently has all kinds of flying tic TACs that have been seen for forever. And that also stands to reason, because if you're just looking, there's less there's less population, not just of humans, but of animals or of any living creature. So if you were it's the same thing. Let's say for some reason, humans were able to go to another planet and we discovered that there was life on this planet, we would study it. But then if we realized that they were kind of hostile towards us, but we still wanted to keep our outposts there, it would stand to reason that we would set up a base of operations somewhere where we're not going to affect their animal life, their plant life, their sentient living life. We're just going to kind of do us way off into the distance somewhere. So that also checks out too well, at least I know I'm looking at it through human logic and all, But that I get that I don't.
Speaker 2: Know and and taught to her alone. I mean, that's that's why does no one want to own that? Really, like we all share that basically, right, right, that's like it, and we don't share anything really unless we have nothing.
Speaker 1: I've always said that the Antarctic Peace Treaty was signed by countries that were at war with each other during the at the time, the height of the Cold War, and they all got together and was like, listen, we know there's a bunch of really cool resources there. We're just like all gonna agree not to fuck with it.
Speaker 2: How what's that all about?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we did a two part series on it, and we could have honestly done three more. Realistically, it's it's such a huge thing. But the whole space the Mars rock situation where they found Mars rocks in the lake, the one lake that they'd drilled in, and it's like, first off, the rover hasn't come back from Mars, so how the hell do you know it's Mars rock, right, unless, like they're stating that one of the you know, I guess maybe they have collected it at some point, But then how would you know it's strictly from Mars If you don't have the samples straight from Mars. It doesn't make any sense to me. But there's a lot of weird stuff. I mean the bacteria alone that can grow down there, the mushrooms that the spiders, the water spiders that are this freaking.
Speaker 1: Big, the size of a dinner plate.
Speaker 3: They're huge. You should look at it. So they actually set the camera down there and they're this big underneath there, and there's a whole bunch of stuff that can survive without sunlight, oxygen, all sorts of stuff. It's it's pretty crazy. And if they start opening up more and more, but it took them ten years to even dig down that far, So if they open up more, maybe there's a whole bunch of shit down there that we don't want to mess with. I E like, yeah, you know, aliens, dinosaur.
Speaker 2: It's very weird how the governments don't fight over that sort of they're all in agreement on this one thing. It doesn't make sense because we know what the governments are like. They all want ultimate power, they all want to own everything, So why would they agree on that, right man? It's very strange.
Speaker 1: Where are you at with the flat versus round Earth debate?
Speaker 2: I'm around Earth, yeah, but I don't dismiss anything in this crazy world that we live. I feel like I have talked to people that believe in flat Earth, and they've been very convinced, and I'm like, you know something, what you're saying is making sense. I don't like to dismiss anyone. Yeah, but I am. I'm around Earth for I'm around her flat if he's fascinating, though, I do find it interesting.
Speaker 1: I've always given respect to the flat earth community because they have also blown the lid off of so many other conspiracies. However, when it comes to the shape of the planet we live on, yet I agree because physics and math is real, and so I do agree that we live on a globe. But they also again, they have pulled back the onion layers on so many different points, and a lot of those have come to find out been correct. So it's like, well, if this is correct, how can you deny this? And it's like, I understand the talking point for sure, but uh yeah, I'm with you for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't think we landed on the Moon. I'm not the only one who doesn't think that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm kind of in the middle on this. I don't believe that the first moon landing was real. I think we may have gone since then. Now what year in which mission I couldn't tell you. But if China, Russia and America are all fighting to see who's going to make a nuclear powered lunar base sometime in the next five years, I feel like we might have gotten there at some point. But I don't know for sure.
Speaker 2: I feel like with the Moon one, because I hear arguments for both sides, and I'd like to think we've been to the Moon, to be honest, But I do feel like it's possible that we did go to the Moon when we said we did, and they faked the footage because they couldn't actually record it. Maybe that happened. Maybe that happened to think we have gone to the Moon, let's be honest. But I don't know. Man, there's a lot, there's a lot that goes against the that doesn't make Senseeah, there's so much. I've got to tell you, your weird UFI experience. We So this is This happened when I was about twenty seven, so I'm thirty eight now. This is about just over ten years ago. And again it was a beautiful summer's day. This time it was we were living in a flat in Brentwood in Essex, and me and my mother in law both saw this, all right, it's really weird. So we were just talking and we were on the top floor of floor story flat. We was on the top floor and we're looking out to this like little forested area that we had on the other side of the where the flats were, and me and mother in law were just talking away and all of a sudden, these free objects came from the forest and they were like a silvery color, and there was three there were three of them, and they were sort of changing shape constantly. They weren't very big. They were like the size of a basketball, so they weren't big, but they were quite close to us, so we could really we really got a good look of them.
Speaker 1: That's my next question is going to be about how far away were they, because as you're saying, they're changing shape and shit like death perception can people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but this was like so it was a road, there was a road in between us and maybe a little bit more of the forest, but it was pretty close. Like We've got a good look, and they seemed to sort of move not towards us, but as they were like moving up, you were getting to see them even clearer and there was like three of them and they were moving around each other. They weren't actually connected, but they were like they seemed to be connected, but they weren't actually touching. It was very weird. And there was that they were constantly changing shapes and they were never the same shape either, So they were like moving you know, like the film Flobber, Yeah, where he's just like a rubber just and he's constantly changing. It was like three of them moving around each other. But they were like silver. They were like a metallic you know, like in the Terminator where he's melting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like liquid metal, kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Look it looked like that. Yeah. And me and we're watching this and we're like, is it is it balloons? Are they balloons going through again?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And we're watching these for good five minutes and they're just going up and up and up and up, and we're watching the whole way up to the sky. And then the moment that I was like, no, that definitely wasn't balloons. It's basically all three of them went flash flash flash, and just shot off into the atmosphere, all three of them.
Speaker 1: WHOA. Because I was like, maybe it's a drones or something like that. But drones aren't taking off that fast.
Speaker 2: No, no, and drones weren't really this is over ten years ago. Work really like as big as it is now, I think. But me and my mother and we was like, no one's ever going to believe us that we just saw that. What bugs me is I did actually have my iPhone in my pocket at that time. I didn't even didn't even think about getting it out. I didn't even enter my mind. But when we're at like family parties now, we talk about that, We say what do we see that day? Yeah, and you can see the other family members.
Speaker 6: Like, okay, dude, the flying orbs is a conversation, right, And I mean, granted, a couple of years ago in America there was these orbs that were all over New Jersey and things like that, and people still don't really know what that was.
Speaker 1: I and a lot of people believe that they were drones, like new tech that the military was working on that they just didn't tell us about. But then there are so many stories of people that say that, just like you're saying, they saw these orbs and they change shape. They were shifting and basically morphing into other things right before their eyes, and because it was basically a ball of light, it's very difficult. Even if you would have had a camera on it, it's very difficult to see the real color that it looked like or what it was actually because the zoom quality, it's gonna get grainy, and like, there's so many other things. But you're talking about this at a relatively close range, and you and your mother in law both saw this. These three orbs came out with do you think they were connected or three independent craft? Because that's another thing. We hear a lot about these triangles and there's like a light on each corner of the triangle, but it's one craft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these things weren't physically touching each other. Okay, so they seem to have some sort of connection because they were moving around in like a in like a circle, Like they were never actually touching, but they had like the same distance between them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're in connected, but not physically physically.
Speaker 2: They seemed to be in tune with each other. Yeah, flying around each other. I don't know, but there seemed to be like it was the same gap. The gap between them was the same. It seemed I don't know, if it definitely was. But I've got a good look at these things. So we're watching this for like five minutes, ten minutes wherever it was. We're getting a good look and we're we're not taking our eyes off it. And I guess if it had just floated off and just gone, we may have gone that was weird. Maybe they were some sort of balloons, even though they didn't look like balloons, you know, really no idea what they were. The way they shut off and the flash flash flash, literally like into the atmosphere gone, and it was like, what the heck was that that was? When it was like whoa, that was.
Speaker 3: Maybe no, no, that's might sounds similar to what I saw too, But we just chopped them up to weather balloons.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's even still weather balloons. For those out there that will try to discredit UFO sightings and say it's all weather balloons, bro, do you realize how rare it is for weather balloons to be used like they get used. Don't get me wrong, but it's not like every day. I've never seen one in my life, but like if you're living in an area where you have a well, I don't know how it is in the UK, but here we have like Norad right, and there's these uh the Noah Weather Services and things like that. It's like, if you're around an area where they're doing meteorological I made that word happen testing meteorology. Yeah, I know it meteorolologically.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound anything like whatever.
Speaker 1: When they're doing weather testing and you know that there's there's a lab and like this is a place where they're doing this kind of testing. So you see a weather balloon go up once a month or something. Fine, Okay, Gil, that is not a thing that they have all over the country, and they certainly don't do it so frequently that it can write off every one of these experiences.
Speaker 3: So I much just want to live in the blissful piece of knowing that it was a weather balloon. Okay. Oh literally for decades I've been like, it's a weather balloon. But I guess I was, even though I was like, it probably wasn't because I've been so heavy into fantasy and mythology and all this stuff my entire life, and I've always questioned things in my own way. Not understanding like conspiracies was like a thing. But no, I definitely was always like it's just a weather balloon. I'm not going to talk about it. That's the first time I've ever actually shared that story really was on there just like a few months ago. Was the first time I've ever spoken about I actually today talking about the dip in the bed and all that I've actually never because if you really remember, I only talked about the shadow people last time. I don't normally talk about my paranormal because well, you know, it's just you make it. It makes you. For me personally, it's like I sound like a crazy person, and you know, you just don't. People listen to this and they're like, oh, so you're one of those type of people, and it's like, I promise you I wouldn't like to experience that because the pitfall feeling that you get when you see these scenings or experiencing these things, whether it be aliens, bigfoot, you know, entities, whatever, you get that like sinking feeling of like you realize, like we're not alone, there's something else out there. I can't control it, I can't explain it, and whatever is happening is out of my control and I'm just like experiencing this. Yeah, but then you don't really want to talk to your friends about it because then you've seem like an absolute nut job.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, you know so l for me, yeah, my my demon story. It took me a good few years to talk about that openly on the podcast, and it was like I was nervous to talk about.
Speaker 3: It, and you were really having a tough time, like you debated for months about.
Speaker 1: Bringing it up. For one, that's a super personal story it is to me, right, And for number two because same thing, I don't want to get looked at like I'm a crazy person. I know I'm crazy, Like I understand that, right, But this is also something that would go into the realm of like, Okay, somebody's gonna send a fucking psyche vow guy to my house. And I was I was very nervous about that for a good while. Then when I finally shared the story, I got no shit, hundreds of people dming me telling me their stories and how similar it was, and how they also it suffered not ghosts, not aliens, no confirmed demonic entities that were attached to them and their families and all of these things and what did work and what didn't work and all this, and I was like, oh man, So, if anything, it was a very positive thing for me to share it so that other people out there realized, like, no, you're not fucking crazy like what you see and it's not just your truth. No, this is a real thing that millions of people around the world deal with, apparently on a daily basis.
Speaker 3: And so well, the you know the watch my call, it just went out my head. Oh man, Well I was thinking about it. Deja vu, That's what I was thinking about. So I have like severely strong deja vu. I have it all the time. He's seen it where I've like stop in the middle of something and I'm like, I've I've already had this happen to me. And then I've always wanted to meet other people that I could talk to you about dreams and deja vu and stuff like that, because my dreams are so vivid down to I could tell you what I was eating, what it tasted like. I've never had it before in my life, but I could tell you exactly what this bowl is going to taste like. And you know, the I don't there's a story then I haven't really shared. I've given hints here and there, maybe one day I'll share like the actual story of it, but it's involves dreams and stuff, and I want to meet other people that are actually well versed in dream and I know there's like dreaminology. Is that a word? Is that a word for it yetology? And like I want to meet people that are actually in that field to talk to them about it, because it would be interesting to hear people that dream the same way I dream, because I've dreamed my death a hundred different ways. I mean I've been stabbed, shot, thrown out a building, let them fire, all those sorts of things, and you know, it's it's a weird thing because I remember physically the pain. I've woken up pouring sweat. I've woken up where I damn near jump out of my skin, like I can't go to sleep, and it's just, you know, it's one of those things. But when you are experiencing it all the time and for years and years. I mean I've had the dream since I was like four, and so to me, it's just, you know, whatever it's. And then I hear other people start talking about I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: You're in the right line of work.
Speaker 3: Maybe because I never thought I was crazy. I just felt like, you know, I dance. I always felt like I dance a line between some type of paranormal like spiritual and whatever it is I'm feeling. And I'm also like really scared to go past a certain point. So it's I've never pushed too far. It's like, I'll read about it, but I'm not going to do anything to go over that line kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's not the dream world. You can't ignore the dreams. There's so much more to our dreams. You've got the paranormal, you've got conspiracies and stuff. You've got to put dreams in that bracket as well, because so many of these experiences something to do with the dream state. Wherever you are literally go into another realm. I don't know what it is, but there does seem to be a lot more going on with our dreams. They're not just always dreams. There's more going on.
Speaker 1: I'm so jealous of y'all. I'm so jealous of y'all. I don't dream. Maybe maybe once or twice a year I'll have a dream, but that's about it. Dude. When I'm asleep, I'm in a fucking coma. I've had like brain scans done on me while I sleep. I'm basically brain dead except for like making sure my lungs inflate my heart beat. My brain is like na, so we're taking a hard five hour coma.
Speaker 3: That's not me at all, like at all I wish, I mean, but I do believe. So I've never really looked super hard into ask for projection. I've read about it and stuff like that. But what's interesting is when I just started kind of glancing at it without having any background in it, I'm like, oh, so that's interesting because that's I could tell you like they're and it's not all dreams. It's every now and again. It's like I decide, it's like I get shot forward into like another place and then I'm doing I'm living a whole other life, but like my name's not the same, but I myself, I'm living like I actually like raised an entire family. I had a whole life in a dream.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Trips. Honestly, I had an.
Speaker 3: Entire life from so it was weird because it wasn't. I remember being a kid in the dream, and I remember like brief like you know, like if you're looking at like a photograph and it's kind of going through photos I remember like snippets. And then it fast forward to when I was adult in the body that I have now, and I had a husband, I had kids, I lived in another place, I had a job, a career, I had all that. I had a dog and all this stuff. And I was like, I don't have a dog. But I'm like, okay, so what. And I live through the whole thing, like I experienced his death. I experienced like doing all this stuff, and I experienced getting old, I experienced had grandchildren. And then as I was dying, it was like all of a sudden, I could start to see like holes through the room around me, and I'm like, hey, wait a minute, that's this isn't my life. Who are these people? And I was saying that out loud, and everyone thought, you know, you're dying and I'm old, and you know, I'm like, who are you? You're not actually my family. And then I like fast forward into another like back into myself, and I woke up and I was like, okay, well that's that's a day. You know, that's a dream. And I have so I could tell you endless amounts of dreams that I have that it's just it's crazy. What but but I'm like, maybe because I read, you know, I read so much.
Speaker 1: Maybe I watch movies, you know, but a very active fantasy mind.
Speaker 3: I have a very highly imaginative mind and stuff. So maybe that's I've always thought, maybe that's why I have such vivid dreams.
Speaker 1: I really want Jonathan to hypnotize. You can see what happened.
Speaker 3: That's what he was talking about, being the thousandths, the thousand episode.
Speaker 1: Oh if that's gonna happen, and he's happened this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's remember, because he was talking about doing that was to hypnotize me. I don't know how well it's going to go. I'm honestly pretty skeptical because I've had other people try to hypnotize me. But I have used hypnosis for birth. Actually, I listened to a lady for all the entire pregnancy, and it was just about simply changing my mindset when it came to birth and the fear aspect of it, and so I no longer feared birth. I changed like the wording so instead of contractions, you say waves and then like it pretty much is tricking your brain into rethinking how you're going to approach birth. Now, I don't know how a real hypnosis session would go, but I have had friends that have done it for PTSD and for like MSD, military sexual trauma and stuff like that I've had, I've known quite a few people that have used types of hypnosis for that.
Speaker 1: So my former co host, he is a licensed hypnotherapist who specializes in past life regressions. And I'm not even somebody who believes in reincarnation or past lives, but I you know, for years he was telling me like, dude, let me try. Let's just let me try to give you a past life regression. See what happens. It was cool, It was cool. Now I'm still not fully convinced that I saw a past life of mine or if that's what happens when Jacob's brain gets let off the leash and walks around a bit, and just this is what happens. Like either way it goes, it was a really fun experience, you know. So for you, I don't know, maybe you'd go back to one of these dreams, or maybe it'd be a completely nowhere I'd go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already know where I go. The story that I was just saying that one day I might share. I already know where i'd go if it was going to be any place, I would go back to the life that I lived.
Speaker 1: You don't get to choose, though.
Speaker 3: That's the thing I guarantee. I know where I would go because I can tell you. I could tell you what everything tasted like, smelled like, I could tell you what the dirt beneath my feet felt like. I could tell you to like the exact everything. And I've dreamed this dream since I was four years old.
Speaker 2: Wow, So so you go to this place in the dream state on multiple.
Speaker 3: Nights, so I haven't been, so I go back to this dream probably like once a year, and it will just be a random so like I, you know, it will nothing will trigger it. Me talking about it's not going to trigger it. It will just be one night, you know. I know a lot of the times that I'm dreaming. Like Conception is a beautiful movie to me because it made so much sense in my mind, because I've been in dreams where I was in a dream and a dream and I knew that I was and I had to like fight my way to get out of it. But this in particular dream, it's like I just it's like I'm I'm longing for this home, this this place, and I just show up and it's it's not it's different images, like it's different times, Like it's it's when I was like in a field and like my family's behind me and I'm doing stuff, and it's like when I'm at war, and it's just it's different points that I go to. But it always starts at the same place every time since I was a kid, it starts the exact same place. I'm looking down on my feet. I'm actually barefoot in the dirt and I'm looking down and I I'm wearing and I don't know. I'm not gonna go into the whole thing, but I know that I'm starting, like I start there, and it's every time I start there, and every time it ends with me dying.
Speaker 2: Every time there's there's so much possibilities to.
Speaker 3: It's it's crazy, and like the it's the whole dream in and of itself is just wild. And I've always dreamed it, and I thought I thought everybody dreamed like this. Honestly, up until like a few years ago, I was like, didn't don't everybody dream like this? I thought I thought we were all doing this. But that's why I do believe in reincarnation, past lives and stuff like that, because I firmly believe that I my soul spirit whatever. Maybe we were one time something else, and we were somebody else and we've already lived this whole life and whatever it is, this longing aspect is what drives me to go back to this dream and back to these people that I miss. And it just happens every now and again, and I pop back and it's like, oh, okay, well I'm back here again, and I actually really enjoy it because I was so at peace in the beginning. I was so at peace with what's going on and everything around me, and hearing the voices, like I hear my son's laughter in the background, not my actual children. Now I hear my child then, And like it's weird how it just kind of plays out overall, and I just feel really happy during that time. Obviously it shifts back into the wartime and stuff, but like I'm highly adrenalized. I experience so many different things, and then when I die. It's interesting because when I die each time, I die the same same way every time, but when I die I think of different things every time, and it's like the two worlds blend together, my past my present, and it kind of all blends in the between the different dreams I've had where I was different people. It kind of like filters through like I've been multiple people throughout human history.
Speaker 1: Soob you're among friends. As far as the Nutjob.
Speaker 2: Conversations space, this is a safe space. I've had weird dreams where you wake up and it doesn't feel like a normal dream. Like you wake up sometimes you're like that was a weird dream, but it's gone. And then sometimes you wake up and it actually affects your day, Like I've had that what the heck was that on about? And it felt so real. It felt like I had a dream. This is This is a random dream I had, but I was liking, like army gear, black ops or suit and I'm with another group of guys and we're going through a building and there's some there's another army chasing us, and eventually we're and I'm going deep. Eventually we're hiding and they find us, and it's like it was the most dread it was. I was so scared. Yeah, woke up in the morning and I was like, what the heck was that dream all about? You know, it was more, it felt like more than just a dream. It felt so real, and I was like, I need to start stop looking into conspiracies and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Maybe you know that kind of.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of Jonathan's So John Jonathan is the other that used to be his co host, and uh, he was just talking about how he believes everything is of one mind, like we're all of the hive mind from a mind. Well, what if like somehow, just I don't know why this just thought I thought of this. What if when we're dreaming, we somehow get into other people's lives and like we're seeing through their eyes. Maybe we're just in a we're living some type of in one type of dimension that's happening. What if we're somehow all interconnected like that.
Speaker 1: There's a million possibilities.
Speaker 3: I mean, but I've never actually met somebody that's like, really really well versed in dreams, because I would love to ask him, what the hell does any of this mean? I dream my grandma I had cancer for a year and hounded her every single day to go into the doctor, and she went multiple She went eight times before they decided to tell her that she had stayed for stage four cancer. And I dreamed her dying. I knew that she like I knew she was sick. Same with my dad, I was. I knew when he was going to die around about and I got the call and I had already known, and I was. I dreamed it though, over and over again, and it's like, I don't know if And I hope that some of my dreams aren't real because they are scarier than all hell. I mean, scary, scary, and so I hope, like you know, not everything is real and it doesn't seem like it, but it definitely is weird how dreams come about? And why do some people dream more than other people? Why do you not hardly dream? Why do I dream so much? I just wonder about dreams overall. So maybe if any cult members know and they're listening, send me the campo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot more going on that it's for sure, doubt even a wild world.
Speaker 1: God in the wild wild world we do, and thankfully we have the best job ever where we just get to sit and talk about it, which is sick. As we get ready to wrap up here, Tommy, thank you for coming on the show today. Give yourself all the shameless plugs. Where can the good people find you? Where can they message you? Where can they listen to your content? Give all the shameless plugs.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, guys. It's been a pleasure sitting with you. Say it's gone so quick. Yeah, I'm definitely a cult member from now. This has been such a fun conversation. We've gone everywhere. I don't normally get to get super political, so that was quite nice to actually let myself go a little bit. But I've loved talking to you, so thank you. I am wherever you find podcasts. Let's get Freaky podcasts, you'll see my little ginger cartoon face with a ghosts and a big foot of an alien. Wherever you Apple podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, wherever you listen to podcasts. We're also on YouTube now as well, so you can watch some of the episodes there as well.
Speaker 3: So yeah, thank you so much, guys.
Speaker 2: I'd love to get you guys on Let's get freaky absolutely man. Of course we can get into dreams and every feet there as well.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, dude, absolutely For all the good cult members that are just listening to us for this whole pod, and you'd like to see us rather than just listen to us, you need to come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult to Conspiracy podcast. That is the only place to get these shows absolutely coal form. But also it is the only place to get the video footage and to see all the articles, the video clips, our guests and all the things. But we have a couple of tiers for entry over there. Just everything I just listened is for that five dollars a month tier Cult member tier. But if you go to that Third Eye All the Way Open tier, you will also get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live events every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. It's always a blast, and if you listen to the show, you know that we release that as an independent episode later on in the week. It is unhinged, it's conspiratorial, it's whatever the hell we make of it. Honestly, our good cult members are some of the most craziest but also some of the best human beings I think we could have ever accumulated into our little our little tribe. If you will also with a Third Eye all the Way Open to your raven Lee has a side project that will be available to you. Go ahead and talk to them about it.
Speaker 3: We have our book club. Here's a book that we're reading. It is How Jesus Became God. This is going to be our first book, and so we start February first. We're going to break it down two chapters a week for the entire month. We're going to have a live that is going to be exclusively for Patreon. It's not going to be released to everybody, and we are going to break down what we think about this book. It's actually interesting. I just started. I listened to three chapters this morning, and so I can see how you might not vibe with it. Right, it's not an echo Christian echo chamber.
Speaker 1: I'll say that this is very much an anti Christian book. I should go ahead and give that distinction.
Speaker 3: It is an interesting, interesting theories and thought process. So I'm curious to see what the cult members are going to say. So it's going to be an open I will be pretty much hosting it and asking very very specific questions and then we're just gonna have a free for all and have fun. So it's gonna be Sunday night, nine pm, and we're gonna do it for however long we feel.
Speaker 1: Like it, and that is only for the Patreon of the Third Eye All the Way Open tier, but also we do have a Maniac Tier that is the top tier, and with that you will get exclusive merch. You will get a care package sent to you. We are getting the shirts made as we speak, and these are some of the some of the stickers on screen right now that we have that we have developed. They are awesome. We have a year's worth that we're going to send to all the good cult members of that Maniac tier, So come check us out Patreon dot com, slash Cult to Conspiracy Podcast. Another way to support the show, and also is support your own financial future and freedom is to get invested in gold and silver bullion. The best place to get your start there would be go to the link of the description to cocsilver dot com. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, Talk to your CPA and ask them if they believe silver and gold is a wise investment for the future. I promise they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious metals while it's still affordable. The best place to get your start once again cecsilver dot com link in the description below, but another way to support the show, good cult members and let everybody know what you thought about this episode would be too Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes, comments, legal postly reviewers, shares, hit their fifth family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted, more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members. Addressed you finally, as and gentlemen, why are you gonna go check out minimistics shnthons of the show and getting the same lever respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon liz weos every Wednesday night, nine pm Central. Links to those in the description as well, And while you're ready, go check out Let's Get Freaky podcast. Give them the five star reviews, give them the positivity. Let's boost these algorithms. People, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and have done so. And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I am the Caja Knight, I'm ravingly and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: Sames speaks