Speaker 1: Times match.
Speaker 2: We have today your betbuilders hanging by a thread here.
Speaker 3: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov BET's got you covered.
Speaker 2: Nob Besh is the.
Speaker 3: Home of the betbuilder this World Cup from goalscorers to cards. Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre.
Speaker 2: Bets nov Bash.
Speaker 3: More power to you, Tecencys apply eighteen plus bet responsibly gamblingcare dot Ie The.
Speaker 4: James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: Welcome my friends to the Memorial Day edition of Bosnerles Rush Hour, fastest hour in American media, and here we are on I'm looking at an article as we speak. Ladies and gentlemen, here's why you shouldn't say Happy Memorial Day, in which you should say instead. In the proclamation today, President Trump said, Memorial Day is a day to honor American heroes and especially remember the thirteen service members of the Joint Force who lost their lives in the.
Speaker 2: War with Iran.
Speaker 5: All Americans inherit the glorious gift of liberty that has been purchased with the spilled blood of brave warriors and the tears and heartache of those they left behind, says the Memorial Day Proclamation issued by President Trump. It is fitting and necessary for our nation to pause for an annual reminder of the enduring and perilously high cost of freedom. But the immeasurable gravity of what has been sacrificed for the greater good deserves our eternal reverence and unwavering gratitude every day. And I could not agree with those sentiments more. Joining us on this Memorial Day, He's here with us on most American holidays is our official historian Dean Carrianis, who is colleague of mine for the many years we were with Russ Lombaud. Deane, of course, runs a website head honcho of a website calledhistoryauthor dot com. He is an author himself established author. He is a columnist with The New York Sun and you can find his columns floating roundabout in cyberspace in many places as people repost them. Always interesting columns from Dean Carrianis. Besides that, he's an author of other things as well. Cuisine Greek Cuisine, one of my favorite books from Dean explores the fascination that we all have with beautiful tasting delicacies from Greece. Dean, welcome, and since we I'm not supposed to say Happy Memorial Day, let us just acknowledge this day of remembrance and we're glad to have you here for it.
Speaker 2: How are you, Dean, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I'm always better after your introduction. I've never been called a hanjo before.
Speaker 2: Good. I like that head honcho. Yeah, well, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm working out. My wife is the head ancho work. I'm working my way up to the associate An. We'll see how things go.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 5: Let's talk for a moment about Memorial Day, and then I'm going to ask you about some of the things in the news. Dean, since we're here and since there is news going on, we have some audio bites that we'll get into as well. Walk us through the history, mister historian, of Memorial Day in our country.
Speaker 1: It begins as I don't know, I guess you'd call it spontaneous or being generated. At the same time, it's not much of a tradition. It's people decorating graves, which is something that we still do today. And that people have always done, human beings have always done. But then the Civil War, of course, the death toll is so huge. There's so many dead that various places in the country. Waterloo, New York, plans to be the first place, the birthplace. In eighteen sixty six, they set aside a specific day that everyone will go to these graves and will decorate them boats for Pennsylvania did a similar thing in eighteen sixty four in Charleston where there were many of the black soldiers. There was over one hundred and eighty thousand that people forget served in the army then and they have a parade, they begin decorating the graves. And then the Grand Army of the Republic, which was the big Union veterans organization after the Civil War, in eighteen sixty eight, they declare a single decoration day, say let's go do this for all the graves, and they had a women's auxiliary and they go out and start doing it, and it carries on that way until believe it or not, really recently eighteen seventy one, I mean, I'm sorry. Nineteen seventy one is the first time that it's set firmly for the last Monday in May, which is today, which is why we celebrated today. So it's one of those interesting things that kind of reflects the Civil War. Before the Civil War, historians like to say this kind of really smart, clever sounding phrase, but it's true that the United States people said are and today we say the United States is made it a nation. So you had a bunch of different states that were all competing. This happened with Thanksgiving in World War Two. FDR wanted to move it earlier to make the Christmas season longer because that was one of his ideas to fight the Great Depression, make people shop more, and the Republican States said, no, we're keeping Thanksgiving work. So it's been and gradually over all that time, and it's a reflection in the small way of the sacrifice of those soldiers and our universal respect for them as Americans. That eventually becomes just a single day where we look at them and we remember what they sacrificed. And I know people offer confuse it with Veterans Day, and it's not the same. And it shouldn't also be a day that we jump on people. If somebody says happy Memorial Day, that they're just maybe trying to correct us, even though I'm listening very intensely for someone to make that misstep by trying not to pounce on them, because every time you do that, it's an opportunity to discuss with somebody something like the Great War or the War in the Philippines, wars that maybe we'd rather not talk about, that we forget about the Mexican American War. And so eventually this one day was set aside for all of those. There's one nation to come together and remember the sacrifice of the people who gave everything. In the case of the unknown Soldier and all those like them, everything even their names. They gave that all of their tomorrows, everything they ever had or would have. So that's how Memorial Day comes to be. This really say, grid holiday today is that remark on the daily.
Speaker 2: But yesterday.
Speaker 5: There is a story today about a World War two speech that was made by David Yoho, ninety seven years old, a merchant marine who enlisted when he was just sixteen years old. And one of the things that he said is tell them about veterans and say to them that we gave up our yesterdays for your tomorrow. We gave up our yesterdays for your tomorrows. And if they say to you, who did you hear speak those words, tell them it was a sixteen year old boy in the heart and mind and body of a ninety eight year old veteran of World War Two. Just beautiful and profound. And I am I am happy that at least there is this remembrance that happens on this day. You when you said fairly recently, and you when you just said that in the seventies, how it changed. It kind of jarred me for a moment, because I remember, I'm old enough to remember when Memorial Day was celebrated on the thirtieth of every every May, and I remember when it was changed over too, and people there were there some people were not happy at the time that it was being changed to a Monday, because no matter what day it was, whether however whatever day it fell on the thirtieth, that was the day, and a lot of people wanted to keep that tradition because they thought it just it didn't just become another four day weekend or another of whatever with's a Monday being off. They liked the idea of Memorial Day being recognized on whatever day of the week.
Speaker 2: It fell on and do you have any thoughts about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tom Magazine wrote a year later, as I was looking back and researching some of the evolution of Memorial Day, they wrote that a three day nationwide hoot nanny is a word you don't hear much anymore unless you are a real fan of old Zell Miller clips. Maybe making it a three day nationwide hoot nanny seems to have lost much of its original purpose. And I could see that. But then again, if it was in the middle of the week, maybe we would have less of the parades. We would have fewer. Rather of the parades, you would have less remembrance because people wouldn't have that longer weekend to really commemorate it. For instance, in my little town that I live in, New Jersey, the parade is rained out one day. You're able to have it on another day. And those may seem like small things, but those parades mean so much to the veterans, even though this isn't Veterans Day. I understand that very well. But I've spoken to a lot of veterans for the history author show. One gentleman who you made me think of there was at Pearl Harbor he lost so many of his friends aboard the USS West Virginia. I interviewed him when he was one hundred and three years old. The oldest man to ever publish a book was Lieutenant Jim Downing, and he mark momorrow they're remembering his friends, and we should remember that those veterans and military families that had that empty chair at the dinner table every year, the children's espouses. This is a day for us to those of us were fortunate enough not to have that immediate connection, that didn't suffer that loss, that didn't watch our comrade, our friend from our town, if so many did in the Great War, whole towns everyone you knew, all the guys would go off to war together and maybe you were the only one who survived. So I think that that's something that the longer weekend maybe give us time to reflect and think about that in a way that it just doesn't if it fell in the middle of the week. So I preferred look at it with a little bit of a sunny spin.
Speaker 5: I guess that we have here and you know, one of our and I don't have permission to use his name, but one of our workmates from the Russlan Law program reflected with us and we would talk about it inside the studio with him. He never met his grandfather. His grandfather was one of those who gave his life in World War Two, and so he was not a He never met his grandfather and the family. It was so significant for them when they got a chance to go to Normandy and see the marker the grave of his grandfather there, it was, it was. It's an emotional thing. And for those that served with fallen service members, absolutely, this is a day that means so much to those veterans, whose friends, whose buddies, in some cases people that saved their lives perish so that they could survive the horrors of war. It is a really deep and emotional thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I can't imagine going there and having that circ connection. I only small comparison I have is one of my cousins who I never met. Also, i'd seen him all my life. He's this big paint, this big painting of him in my great aunt's house, and we used to hear stories about him and that he fought at the Battle of the Bulls and they never covered his remains. And then my great uncle went searching Europe after the war for his son, convinced he's been taken as a pow, and there was a little park named in the town after him. But the thing that really brings it home is one day I see a picture of him when I'm well, he was much younger than me, which are ridiculous. He think I was young. All these soldiers always are. This guy's nineteen twenty twenty one. I think twenty one was the average age storming Normandy, and they called him, well, he was a sergeant's sergeant, Petros two gun Pete Loysides. And I look at a picture of when I reached that age and it was so similar to how I look that it kind of gave me a chill. And I'm thinking, that's what connects you to it. And when you go to the grave and you see your name on that gravestone as you were speaking about one of our former rough colleagues, you connect with it in a different way. And to have a day that maybe you reach somebody who doesn't think they have a part in the American story, who doesn't think that they're connected to somebody who tho they die before I was born. Maybe they're just a dusty black and white photograph in a photo album. This holiday is really to invite everybody into that family, to remind everybody that we're their posterity and that we carry a burden. Therefore, to make this that more perfect union that the Founders wrote about, and even the Founding generation that's my colin today and the New York Sun, we're still finding Revolutionary War soldiers that are buried under houses that are excavated when people dig out for the foundations of buildings, they never got the barrel they observed. And I think it's so beautiful. It's such a great thing about Americans that we still give them an honored burial even when we find them at this Greek dan.
Speaker 2: That is wonderful.
Speaker 5: Hold on, Dean, please, Dean carry Onis is with us on this Memorial Day.
Speaker 4: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network, and on this Memorial Day.
Speaker 5: Pope Leo has called Pope Leo the fourteenth has called for AI to be disarmed. But that's not all he did. Let us listen to some of his words.
Speaker 6: Here is the Pope artificial intelligence needs to be disarmed. The word is strong, I know, but deliberately chosen because this moment needs words capable of attracting attention, awakening consciences, and indicating paths forward for humanity. The Church has long been working for nuclear disarmament, aware that every great technical power can affect people's lives, and so must be accompanied by adequate moral discernment and public control. Nuclear disarmament remains a service to peace and the dignity of the human family. In a similar sense, artificial intelligence now demands to be disarmed, freed from logics that turn it into an instrument of domination, exclusion, and death. Like nuclear energy, it must be at the service of all and of the common goal.
Speaker 5: These are strong words during carry andis is with us sting When we get back from the next break, I want to talk about that. But the Pope also did something else. He made a historic apology for the Vatican's role in legitimizing slavery, and this I think is huge. Past popes have apologized for Christian's involvement in the Transatlantic slave trade, but no pope has ever publicly acknowledged, much less apologize for the role that pass pontiffs have played in giving European sovereign's explicit authority to subjugate and inslave infidels. That is what the Associated Press says of it. Jan Carrie Andis is here and he and I going to talk about this when we get back.
Speaker 4: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 5: James Goldlin's thirdly Dean Carry analysis was us Dean the Pope. You heard the quote on AI and we have other things to talk about American politics, but I do want to spend a few moments on this. The Pope says that it's impossible not to feel deep sorrow when contemplating the immense suffering and humiliation endured by so many speaking of people that were in slavery, and they is He's apologized for the Catholic Church's role in slavery, which is a profound role and not many people know the history of that. For instance, in fourteen fifty two, Pope Nicholas the fifth issue the paper Bold the Devices which gave the Portuguese king and his successors the right to invade conqueror, fight, subjugate, take all possessions, including land of Saracens, Pagans, and other infidels and enemies in the name of Christ. The Bull also gave Portuguese permission to reduce their persons to perpetual slavery. Three years later, Romanace Pontifics had the doctrine of discovery. It legitimized the colonial area of the colonial era, seizure of land in Africa and in the Americas, and it goes on and on this history, and the Pope today issued an apology for all of this. Do you think historical apologies mean something, Dean? And how do you how do you look at these sorts of hologies for things that happened now centuries ago.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it can do good if it's followed with action. And I'm wondering if in four hundred years, say, is a pope canna apologize for this pope Pope Leo going to Algeria, going to Algiers. And there's what I think. I wrote the number down eighty four thousand slaves in Algeria right now, not a word from the Pope goes to all of these Arab countries and African countries where there's still slavery. There's seven million people held in forms of slavery today in Africa, so when I hear it, it just seems empty. It's one thing if you're gonna apologize, and we all know this from our relationships, right I apologize to my wife for doing something wrong, which I do often, probably not as often as I should, and then I just keep doing that thing, and it's not really a sincere apology. So I think if you're apologizing on behalf of for instance, in that case, I guess we're talking about the Iberians, the Spanish peninsula there and the Portuguese and what they did in South and Central America and much of North America, then I could see that connecting. If there's also an effort to make amend and to avoid repeating the same mistakes and we ignore. And I don't say this just as a rhetorical point or to own the Libs, as people like to do. But I'm so thankful for my life and the freedom we have in America. And I think of our Archbishop Jakobos who marched in Selma with doctor Martin Luci King and he said, I'm going because when I was raised in Turkey. I wasn't even a third class citizen. And it's the obligation of every free person to speak out when somebody's being denied their liberty. And so when I see this from the pope, and I don't know, you can be a pope repundit the way I look at it, unless you're gonna do something concrete, unless you're gonna spend some of that gold that you have there in the Vatican. I don't know what point it serves other than it makes a lot of people that maybe he'd like to impress, really please with him. So maybe those things coming. I don't know, but I haven't heard anything about it. And as for Ai, it's funny he says nuclear disarmament is something similar because right now we're engaging in Iran with trying to deny a homicidal regime nuclear weapons, and he's not a fan of that. So I guess that's that's a good thing about being pope. You can just say things, you don't really have to put action behind them.
Speaker 5: Interesting take Dean, I'm sorry speaking of around. Let us listen to President Trump for a few moments. Cut two, Carlos, this is what Fox is reporting today, and.
Speaker 7: The Trump administration says the deal with Iran is ninety five percent complete, but there are still some final details to be addressed. On a call yesterday with reporters, a senior administration official indicated the memorandum of understanding may take several days to reach because the Iranian system doesn't move as fast as the United States would like. The official added that the current plan is to formally end the war and open the Straight of Horn moves without tolls for eventually dealing with all enriched nuclear material in Iran and not permitting further enrichment. Now, Iran will receive billions of dollars worth of assets on frozen along with oil sanctions waivers. US officials say that will only take place if they hold their end of the bargain. Secretary of State Marco Rubio said this today about the negotiations.
Speaker 8: We're still work in progress. We have what I think is a pretty solid thing on the table in terms of their ability to open up the straits, get the straits open, enter into a very real, significant, time limited negotiation on the nuclear matters, and hopefully we.
Speaker 2: Can pull it off.
Speaker 8: It has a lot of support in the Gulf has a lot of support globally. Every country that we've walked through it understands is not just very reasonable, but it's the right thing for the world to get done. As the President said, he's not in a hurry. He's not going to make a bad deal.
Speaker 2: On side. President Tump, I.
Speaker 5: Think we've got enough there from what we're hearing. We've been hearing all week in president state in Washington, d C. At one time was like, we're close to a deal, then we're not close to a deal with closer And we've heard this before. This isn't the first time, but it appears that a deal is forming. Any thoughts that you have on what this and how this deal, more importantly, will be looked at by the American people, particularly the Republican Senate Senate, who are having a temper tantrum right now.
Speaker 1: Nice use of the temper of cancher. That's a sweet Peter Jennings reference. Don't think I missed that one, well well, he said after the ninety four Republican Senate.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, they they.
Speaker 1: I think, are going to be looking to the election. That's their thing. A lot of them don't have much of a spine, as Margaret Thatcher said to George H. W. Bush, and the go for it, uncle wobbly on me. I expect that they'll go wobbly if there's a lot in the press, and there will be in the press that says this deal is no good because he can never do anything President Trump that will please his critics, and his critics are men and varied. And I think of the example from the pandemic where he was nationalizing a bunch of companies basically to pump out ventilators, which by the way, turned out to be a death sense if he used one. And they asked Nancy Poschi, well, how many ventilators do you need, and she said, infinite ventilators. We need infinite ventilators. So it's an impossible bar that they are always going to set. They're so excited about declaring that the Quagmuire it was three days in and we've lost fewer soldiers, not that each and everyone is in a memorial day, a tragedy to those families and a criminal waste of life in the grand scheme of things. But we've lost less than we did when we invaded Grenada, and Grenada is about the size I think half the size of Philadelphia, so a little perspective, and you know, this is the same number that was lost just at Abby Gate during Biden's withdrawal, and we don't count numbers. I don't mean to reduce the lives lost in numbers, but whatever it is, they're going to say that it's not enough. And that's why it's so important to get people out there like Marco Rubio who could really advocate for the deal. So he has to be on board for it if he's going to advocate for it, because I think if we don't do that, they're just going to declare the loss. They never want to declare anything a win. They just don't. They don't have a setting for it. Trump always has to lose, always has to be terrible, and it's not that sometimes he might be wrong. Sure, of course he's with lots of things that any thinking person fringes ad but there's not every single thing. The guy can't walk across the street without them impeaching him for jaywalking. So I don't know. It's amazing to me that he can even get the Iranians to falk to them, because if I was them, I would probably just try to wait him out, which is what they've been trying to do. But they see in him somebody who just doesn't care about the public opinion, and that's one of the kind of liberating things. As our colleague and other Rush colleague at the Old Rustling Bush Show, George Price Toko says that Trump is in a unique position. He's not running for reelection again. He had kind of this rest between his two terms to really study up on what he's going to do. And Iran has always vexed the American people. Hill he said he was going to bomb them. Bill Clinton said he was going to bomb them all, the Democrats, everyone said they can have a nuclear weapon. And he's the first guy not starting this war. They want to say it's Trump's war. They went to war with us when they invaded our embassy and they kill they blew up the marine and marine barracks. They were giving IEDs to the terrorists in Iraq. They've been killing Americans for a real long time. This is finally fighting fire with fire instead of letting them pick off soldiers here and there one by one. So I hope that it's a good deal. I hope that he doesn't trust them but I think whatever he does, he has to really sell it because the press is not going to ever report anything favorably on the guy. And that's why I guess the best position to have is just not care. If you think it's a good deal, pass it, and it has to be better than watching New York City go up on our mushroom cloud someday.
Speaker 5: Let's move on to the d NC autopsy really quickly. Scott Jennings, who I love deliver, had one of my favorite lines on a cut eleven Carlos seeing then he was on a panel of Scott Jennings This on Kamala Harris and the d n C autopsy.
Speaker 8: Do you see something in that?
Speaker 2: I mean, is that profound because it rhymes?
Speaker 9: I mean, I look, she doesn't have I do think it was well, very well said. She doesn't have to be flawless, but she has to give you something. I mean, she's like a true double threat. You know, she's terrible on her feet when she gets unexpected questions and simultaneously she can't even answer the expected questions. It's nothing, nothing, nothing. You think she'd be prepared to do this by now? You know, what's a mistake You've made nothing. What's a weakness you have?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 9: What's the first law you want to pass? Nothing? What's a policy difference between you and Joe Biden? Nothing? Over and over and over, empty, empty, empty. If she were an animal, she'd be a duck bill platitude.
Speaker 5: It's now Chris Chris van Holland, mister Margharita, who, by the way, he's been in touch with kill omar Ableo Galcia's wife, and he the terror of the MS thirteen terrorists over the weekend to celebrate the fact that he had another judicial ruling in his favor. Is Old was critical of the d NC autopsy release cut ten. Here's Senator Margaritaville Chris van Holland.
Speaker 10: Well, Nancy, this is a very shoddy piece of work. It's an incomplete piece of work, and I can understand why Ken Martin was reluctant to release it earlier. But as he has said, he owns this problem. He should have just ripped the band aid off earlier and put it out. No, we're six months from a very important election and we should not be changing horses at this time. I will say that the overall thrust.
Speaker 2: Of the report.
Speaker 10: Indicates that you know we should not just go back to the pre Trump status quo. And I've said from the beginning it was a failure, obviously the Democratic Party to lose to someone like Donald Trump the second time.
Speaker 5: What do you make of this whole kerfuffle over the DNC autopsy.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a flat but yes, it's a kerfuffle the bore. I think about it, and I look at the keywords here are what did we do wrong? And I love that and the idea of mistakes because it speaks of somebody who isn't willing to recognize that sometimes you lose. No, you're a Cowboys fan, I'm a Giants fan. We're very familiar. At this point in the lives of those two franchises was losing. Sometimes you lose. Sometimes you do everything you can and you lose, and then you're supposed to look, this was a rushism. You Rush said, you get to be honest about the reasons you lost, so you're never going to fix it. And that's exactly what this is. Like, what do you mean what you did wrong? Sometimes you just you just do everything that you think of and your things try out to be wrong, and you lose. But they don't have really a setting for that. I don't think it's kind of like that shoe Parker Lewis Can't Lose, which I usually associated with as in Trump in my columns, But in this case, that's how they see it, like, well, everybody sees Trump and Republicans exactly as this caricature that they've invented of them, instead of recognizing that in politics, which is crazy because they have a lot of political people there, instead of recognizing that in politics sometimes the opponent isn't seen by the public the way you wish to see them. You know that Bill Clinton, you used to drive us nuts right at the rush shoell of the days and why because we would bring up the character and he had that glint in his eye that said to people, especially the ladies, well, you know, I never made a secret that I love the ladies. Yeah, I've never made a secret. That's true. There's a lot of ladies that I liked, but I love this country. That's how the guy came across to people like you couldn't talk them out of it anymore than I mean, you know that when a man loves a woman, right, it's not the matter. She's bad he can't see it, and that was the case with this and they still can't see it. They're just depending on never ever being wrong. And that's not a way to win any elections.
Speaker 5: I'm happy for it. I don't want them to win. I want them to continue to get the wrong messages. Dean hold on, we got to take a break. When we get back. Clip of the day, it is time, ladies and gentlemen, for the Clip of the day. It is not related to politics at all at all. I can only say that it's it is so not related to politics. It's totally related to what is wrong in segments of American culture.
Speaker 2: James Goldin's Nernly The.
Speaker 4: James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 5: Ladies and Gentlemen, Time for the Clip of the day. Also the song of the day, Dean Carry Harris. We want to thank you for being with us today. Thank you, and you have to come back, so we didn't get to so many things I wanted to talk about. So maybe we'll just do a non holiday appearance with you, Dean and talk about some more politics stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, thank you for having me and I'm sorry I probably talked too much.
Speaker 2: No, you never talk too much. I love hearing you. Dean. Listen to the clip of the day, all of you.
Speaker 5: I only played this clip because if I don't play it, no one else will when uh, it is not political at all. It's a news report out of Arizona. But there is nothing else like it for the clips that we have, and so here is your clip of the day out of Fox Local in Ara, Arizona.
Speaker 11: We begin, though, with a disturbing break in in downtown Phoenix. It has led to horrific charges, really unimaginable charges against a local man. Thirty one year old Fenris Lou is accused of using a crowbar to break into the Maricopa County Medical Examiner's office and gaining access to courts, and according to multiple law enforcement sources, Lou was caught on camera breaking this seal on several body bags and having sexual contact with several of the bodies. This morning, he was arrested and he is now facing multiple felonies, including burglary, escape, and four counts of sexual conduct with a dead body. The prosecution has sealed court documents to protect the integrity of the investigation and allow officials time to notify the victims' families. Lou is currently being held on a five hundred thousand dollars cash bond.
Speaker 5: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen from Maricopa County. Mara Copa County. Sure is an interesting place, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Dean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that. If he's convicted, I'll have to wear an ankle monitor. But I don't think it's this ankle that they need to monitor.
Speaker 2: Time for the song. Thank you, Thank you for being with us.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to The James Golden Show. You can hear The James Golden Show Saturday mornings at seven. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen.
Speaker 12: Anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 2: What the heck is going on here.