Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: How are we back here on Monday? How is it Monday?
Speaker 3: Already fighting to get to that weekend, just fighting to get to that weekend, and that's already gone.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 3: That was that fight? Was it even worth it?
Speaker 2: Now we have to fight all over again. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm dead.
Speaker 4: First talk back of the day.
Speaker 5: Good morning JV Show. This is Maria usually calling from Cooper Tino from a frozen hockey rink, but today I'm calling from Getcho, which is in northern Spain.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful out here.
Speaker 5: I wanted to wish my husband Dave a happy belated Father's Day. I was traveling yesterday, so I didn't get to spend the day with him and our boys.
Speaker 2: So yeah, happy belated Father's Day to everyone. Have a good day. Wow.
Speaker 6: Did you hear the birds chirping back there?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 3: Sounded awesome listening all the way from Spain? Like what time is it even there? Like how would you even figure that out? Like I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'm just kidding the Internet Google, she say, get you Spain. Just care to take a crack at spelling that.
Speaker 4: Oh God, can you say it in a sentence?
Speaker 3: I just did care to take your Crockett spelling the town get shoe in Spain, in northern Spain.
Speaker 4: How many go ahead and say G E C G E T.
Speaker 2: T sorry, G E T okay, G E T C that's right?
Speaker 6: Now you go wrong?
Speaker 2: G E T I. I don't know is there a J in it?
Speaker 3: I've got no Look, maybe there's multiple different GET shows, but I got G E T x O.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you would have never gotten that.
Speaker 4: Second talk back of the day.
Speaker 8: Sure, Good morning Jamie's Show, Selena Jess Graham, Happy Monday. This is Jenny from Santa Cruz, longtime listener, driving a box truck from Santa Cruz all around the North Bay today. But hope everybody has a happy Monday, and love you guys, Bye.
Speaker 2: Bye, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday. Would you guys rather be in get your Spain or driving a box truck around the North Bay today?
Speaker 2: Get rather be in Spain?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who would pick driving a box truck?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 7: Well, look she was all excited I have her vacation to Spain.
Speaker 3: Happy Monday, and then you just totally took a dump.
Speaker 6: All over your days.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no offense.
Speaker 6: I'll take the box truck.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, there we go.
Speaker 7: We have so much winning. Today we got tickets for post alone. That's gonna be all week. Seven thirty inside the JV shows you have Nope game. Then eight twenty we have your single day tickets to Outside Lands.
Speaker 2: You pick the day that you want to go.
Speaker 7: And then all this week we are getting people qualified to win another four pack of tickets to see the Giants play. Let's go there. It's gonna be a good week. By the way, if you want to win tickets for the Giants.
Speaker 4: Yep, you just leave us a talk back. So can they do it right now? Already?
Speaker 2: Yes, by that lot, do it right now.
Speaker 9: Let us know who you would take with you to the game, and you have the chance to win four tickets to their game that's coming up on June twenty four, that Ogle Park.
Speaker 4: Good luck.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine Time.
Speaker 3: Four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day so successful.
Speaker 7: No King's protest it placed on Saturday. Tens of thousands showed up to protest in San Francisco, Oakland too. I know when the city businesses were boarded up as a precaution, but everyone made it a peaceful event.
Speaker 2: So good job, guys.
Speaker 7: Look at this yes as such, PD said there were no arrests.
Speaker 3: Wow, And that was pretty much the sentiment that I gathered from the millions of people that took to the streets nationwide. It was an eventful weekend for the San Francisco Giants. Unfortunately, they lost two out of three games to the Dodgers in La so and they now trailed them by two games for the lead in the NL West. But the Giants also pulled off a pretty massive trade yesterday. They got All star slugger Raphael Devers from the Red Sox in exchange for pitchers Kyle Harrison and Jordan Hicks of two other players divers Divers Devers will now hopefully give.
Speaker 6: The Giants offense a much needed boost.
Speaker 4: Night or the morning clouds that will clear up.
Speaker 3: For remote Okay, what day is it? The right weather report? Let's find out it's live to our weather woman on the street, right right.
Speaker 9: It's just it's really windy right now, so I can't think got it. The morning clouds that will clear up for mostly clear skies today a bit breezy.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Monday is Monday over here. Let's see what it's call it live to our weather person. Just see who's live out on the streets right now with all the latest details on the storm.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 9: Today we'll see some morning clouds that will clear up to reveal mostly clear skies.
Speaker 4: Today it'll be a bit breezy.
Speaker 9: Ones will be at about ten to twenty miles per hour, and temperatures will be in the mid sixties to mid seventies.
Speaker 3: Who tell you about that? Today's going to be at nine with energetic Mars about to enter. Your side on your ability to spark positive changes at an all time high, keep being you. The ripple effects will be beneficial for everyone, yourself included.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: What happened over the weekend?
Speaker 3: Graham, all right, so this is gonna be part something really gross so and part rant. So during the rant part, this is where you should finish eating or whatever, because then the gross part's going to be after that. So last week I had to take my kids to their dentist appointments and oh no, cavities. My son Ford had one, My daughter Quinn had two that they want to fill and then a couple more that they're gonna, you know, keep an eye on, which is like the worst feeling in the world, Selene, I don't know if you've experienced this, it's the worst feeling as a parent, because the dentist is just sitting there shaking their head at you like you're some kind of monster. It's just letting them brush their teeth with gummy worms or something. It's like, that's not what the judgment. They just sit there the I don't need that. I feel the second you say there's cavities, I feel like I've failed them. I don't need you shaking your head at me, like knock it off. And it's just it's frustrating. And in this instance, it was incredibly frustrating because the six months prior to that their appointment, before that I left there, we were like dental heroes. I was damn near signing autographs to the dentist on the way out because like, oh my god, their teeth, Oh they look perfect. Everything is great, they said, My daughter Quinn's te's teeth were amazing. They're like, just whatever you guys are doing, just keep doing it.
Speaker 6: That's what they said multiple times. Just keep doing it.
Speaker 3: They even wanted to put her dang teeth into the brochure. They asked if they could take pictures of them to put in the brochure for their dentist's office. Wow, so I'm getting pats. We're getting pats on the back, and they're throwing flower pedals in the air on our way out from that visit, right, and it's like, just keep doing whatever you're doing, just keep doing well, guess what we did.
Speaker 6: We just kept doing whatever we were doing.
Speaker 3: And then we come back this time and it's like, what the hell is wrong with you people? You just let them eat a mouthful of skints before bed. No, we kept doing exactly what we were doing.
Speaker 4: Well, there goes her teeth modeling career.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. That could probably gonna take her out of the bring. Sure, but I don't need to be sitting there with the dead is shaking his head at me like that, knock it off.
Speaker 6: I already feel worse bad enough.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was the ramp part, and hopefully you got had time to finish your breakfast.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous for the gross part.
Speaker 3: So the moral of this story was you gotta be doing more flossing with the kids, Like you knew that was coming right. Okay, sure, I'm gonna do some more flossing. So on Saturday night, I'm getting ready for bed and it's time to floss. So I use one of those little like flossing tool things. It's like the two prong things. Selena's looking at me like, I haven't flushed my teeth in a decade. What the hell you're talking about? Like the pick like a floss pick thing. Yeah, and then the fluss goes between it. It's got the two prongs. Okay, so that's the easiest way to fluss somebody else's teeth. I'm not sticking my whole hands in their mouth. I can't do that. So I'm using the little thing ding ding ding ding. My son Ford easy and he just lost the front tooth even easier. There's one less podcast, one spot to.
Speaker 6: Have to flush.
Speaker 3: Then my daughter Quinn and yeah maybe her, maybe your teeth are tidying up a little bit, and I'm digging in there, like who there is somebody? I see why you need to be doing some more flossing, because you know there's some stuff coming out of there. Well, the floss gets kind of wedged in between, you know, one of the teeth, and on the way up, it's like this, it's not coming out of there.
Speaker 6: So I'm pulling on it and goes.
Speaker 3: Think and whatever it got out of there shot straight into my eye, just like, oh, my eyes are wide open and I'm right next to our mouth. Obviously I'm doing the And now you realize why the dental hygienisi and everybody wear the protective glasses and stuff. It's this thing and whatever that chunk of what were.
Speaker 2: You able to identify what that chunk was?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was something that had probably been decomposing in there for the better part of the last six months since I got my last you know, champions uh celebration at the previous Dasyas appointment. Well, that thing hits me straight in the eyeball, right, I don't I'm looking in the mirror. I don't see it so gross, I don't know where it is. Okay, whatever, I just go up, you know, go about you know the rest of the evening, I get them in bed. Kate and I watched The Summerhouse Reunion Part two. Great, great, By the way, and then the next morning, you guys, I wake up, I can't open my eye.
Speaker 6: That thing completely crusted.
Speaker 3: Whatever whatever that thing was that shot into my eye was like a bacteria party and it just had a full on party in my eyeball overnight and the goop and the gunk in my eyes just completely I couldn't That's how I woke up on Father's Day. I was like, I can't open my eye.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: And it was all because of that thing that shot out from between my daughter's so squeary.
Speaker 9: I don't know how you wouldn't rinse your eye after something like that, though.
Speaker 3: It was like I rubbed my eye, you know, and like I don't know, it's parent mode. You're just doing another stuff and you're wrestling the kids.
Speaker 2: And I told.
Speaker 6: My wife, I was like, I think I like pink eye or something like.
Speaker 3: I didn't. It didn't strike me first, like what why I couldn't open my eye? And I was worried, you know, I had something. I'm like, I'm gonna need some drops or something. I didn't end up doing anything and went swimming went swimming instead. When swimming pool, say, I figured the chlorine killing am good as new today, but it works.
Speaker 4: You know, there's a sty developing under there now.
Speaker 7: Problem Graham, And you're already kind of prone to styrone.
Speaker 6: I'm a hashtag stye survivor.
Speaker 2: Surgically removed before. Yeah, they'd stick a needle right through open.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was brutal. It's terrible, gosh.
Speaker 4: And even knowing that you're careless about your.
Speaker 3: Yeshion, maybe, well, next time I'm flossing my kids, I'm gonna put on a pair.
Speaker 2: Of something construction ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna put those on that. I'm gonna put those on next time. But that's just a little warning to all the parents out there. One, you should be flossing your kids more so that Dennis isn't shaking his head at you.
Speaker 6: And then to wear some protectives.
Speaker 2: That is so disgusting, But thanks for sharing, Buddy, was disgusted.
Speaker 4: Your parents go through like.
Speaker 6: It's the worst.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 7: I'm Selena Groom and I'm Jess Graham. You were just talking about taking your kids to the dentists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my daughter had a couple cavities and the dentists just shook his head at me, all upset. And there's two of them they want to fill, and a couple more they want to keep an eye on.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV's show is Evan from Benicia.
Speaker 3: You guys are talking about.
Speaker 7: Dentists and Graham's children and cavities and all that.
Speaker 5: Do you have to worry about cavities with baby teeth?
Speaker 10: Aren't quince he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna fall out?
Speaker 10: Anyways?
Speaker 6: I don't have any kids.
Speaker 7: I was a kid once, but I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Do they still fill cavities for teeth that are falling out?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Anyways, have a great week, y'all.
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 6: I wonder about that lot a lot.
Speaker 3: But I didn't want to ask the dentists because he was already shaking his head at me, and I knew that was gonna be a question. He was gonna be like, God, of course we fill them, you know, or whatever, because this is a business.
Speaker 6: Want to make more money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would think some of them they'd be like, things probably gonna fall out soon. Who care?
Speaker 2: Your kids have a couple of cavities.
Speaker 7: They didn't schedule a follow up to have those filled, So maybe they don't know they're no.
Speaker 3: I said the two that they are going to fill, and they're just going to keep and keep.
Speaker 6: An eye on.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 6: I have a fallo up appointment a couple.
Speaker 3: Of weeks for them to fill those suckers, So I think they do.
Speaker 2: It makes more sense just to let them rot and fall out.
Speaker 3: But the logic would tell you like, yeah, just let those ones their way out quicker.
Speaker 6: Interesting, that's probably not logic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, a new thing coming to Starby's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, they are entering the protein wars. Did you guys know there's a protein wars?
Speaker 7: Are they fighting against everybody because everyone's trying to put protein into everything?
Speaker 3: Protein is the thing. You know, there's gonna be protein idea. Do you have any you're SMOOTHI over there. You didn't have the protein? Gotta have the protein. Everything is protein, protein bars protein, this protein.
Speaker 6: That all right.
Speaker 3: So they are going to be offering a cold foam topping to their drinks that is protein infused.
Speaker 6: They're going to be offering this coming up.
Speaker 3: Their trial that they're going with right now has a banana flavored foam and it has fifteen grams of protein. And they have that on top of a sugar free vanilla latte. How does that sound you guys, a little banana flavored foam on top of a latte.
Speaker 9: I'd be happy about the protein part, but yeah, I feel like it might not take the bana flavored.
Speaker 4: Well, banana flavor.
Speaker 2: Is usually good, but in your latte?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I try it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a pass. This is a hard no for me.
Speaker 3: Okay, get rid of the banana flavor. Was just vanilla better.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's doable.
Speaker 3: Well, you know they're going to have one of those, They're gonna have your all your basic, basic flavors. That's just one of the taste offerings that they're trying, you know, having a.
Speaker 6: Trial run up.
Speaker 2: Right, So while my coffee is turning into a protein shake, Yeah that's the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can get your protein at the same time is getting your coffee. Like, what's not to like?
Speaker 2: I'd rather get themself taste the texture. I don't know, I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could go, I mean I could go either way. I want to try it and see what it tastes like. If it's significantly significantly altering the flavor and the you know, just the quality of the coffee. I'll just stick with regular old coffee. Yeah, but if it's really good, why not I get extra fifteen grams of protein? Sure?
Speaker 6: Starbucks bar used to put a square to your protein on top of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can you say, well, that's what they're doing.
Speaker 3: That's so grow That's what they're.
Speaker 9: Doing when you say it like that, Now, I don't want.
Speaker 4: To try it.
Speaker 3: It's weird that they take it to the back room. But it's like, can I can I watch you prepare that out here?
Speaker 2: Is it available? Now?
Speaker 3: This is just that they've just it's just a trial run. File know, this is going to be hitting stores, you know nationwide.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of changes come into Starby's shaking things up. Yeah, it's something new, I know. Can I ask you a question, yes, sure?
Speaker 9: So have people already started using fireworks in your guys's neighborhoods because it's already started for me already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the first time ever. I haven't really been hearing that.
Speaker 6: Oh you just changed, I know.
Speaker 7: But do you remember there was that one year. There was one year where for like months in advance and months after and month after, and it was just going off every.
Speaker 6: Christmas that one year. What was the deal with that?
Speaker 3: Is there some large fireworks surplus or something. Everyone's like, yeah, well we got to use them. We better use them this year.
Speaker 4: My gosh, I'm already hearing them, and I'm like, we have two weeks before fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Just hold on.
Speaker 3: But there's been other things to celebrate, things to protest and things, so there's other reasons to get them out.
Speaker 4: That's true. I do like that, but it scares my cat.
Speaker 9: My poor little cat goes under the bed because she hates fireworks, and I don't know how to tell her, Hey, it's fine.
Speaker 7: Maybe these were like graduation fireworks or Father's Day fireworks, and you're just like raining on everyone's parade. Yeah, let people say celebrate. Why can't we celebrate and have fun?
Speaker 3: It is so bad, But having a pet is the one thing and makes it bad, because yeah, anytime the fireworks go off, my dog starts growling and then barking, and then you finally calmer down, and.
Speaker 6: Then then the next round shoots off and you go through that same process all over again. You're like, well, there goes my entire nights.
Speaker 7: At least with the fourth it's expected so you know, to like calm the animals down and stuff. But when it's like randomly happening weeks and months in advance, you don't know what it's going to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not here for it.
Speaker 9: By the way, since we're on the topic of I guess too early or too late with certain things. I saw a house with Christmas lights on, Christmas lights on.
Speaker 4: I saw a house like the.
Speaker 3: Colorful Christmas white light. They have white lights up on trees and stuff outside year round. That's sort of different.
Speaker 9: Oh, they were house lights and they were colorful lights and they were uh fully on.
Speaker 7: Maybe one of my neighbors still has lights up too, but they're like solar powered, I'm assuming, so they're not like actively like plugging them in or turning them on every night.
Speaker 2: They just turn on.
Speaker 3: But they still have a switch where you can turn them off and on and you can put it to the offsetting true.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what's going on, but like can we.
Speaker 2: I'm going cool?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, there's your big announcement.
Speaker 3: Get your Christmas decorations out of time, and then you have some fireworks to celebrate once you've done it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean your tree is not up already. It's June's sixteenth.
Speaker 6: Christmas is around the corner.
Speaker 3: She was halfway done the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: We've been talking about going to the dentist because Graham, you said that you were there with your kids.
Speaker 3: My daughter had a few cavities and the couple they want to fill, a couple they want to keep an eye. That wasn't really a gross part of the story. Go back and podcast a really gross.
Speaker 2: I don't, but it was so gross.
Speaker 6: That happened as a result of that.
Speaker 3: But then we were wondering and somebody our buddy Evan and Benicia even left to talk back, saying, why do they even fill cavities on baby teeth?
Speaker 6: Aren't they just going to fall out?
Speaker 12: Good Morning JV Show. This is Christina from Pleasanton. From what my daughter's pediatric dentist said, yes, you do have to fill cavities if they have them in the baby teeth, because depending on the level of the cavity, they can actually damage the roots and the gums for the adult teeth. Coming in love you guys, love listening. Hope you have a great day, Bye me too.
Speaker 3: Also that clears up a little bit. But also I have some buddies that are dentists. And also it depends on the level of wakeboarding boat they're trying to buy at the time, and that will let you know what kind of work they want to do. I think that's the biggest factor, the honest things.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 7: Did you guys see Travis Kelce's tiny shorts?
Speaker 6: Do I want to?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay, do I have a choice?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 2: You do not.
Speaker 7: So it's on our Instagram story Jabi Morning Show Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift. We're at the Stanley Cup finals and there is footage of them sitting together. It's a great shot of Travis because now only is he wearing these teeny tiny red shorts, but he's man spreading so his legs are wide open.
Speaker 6: Says he working a Chick fil A? What is he wearing this?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: A lot of people in the comments are like those shorts were a.
Speaker 2: Horrible idea, but a lot of.
Speaker 7: Other people thirsting really like they said, yeah, Travis and tiny shorts. Man spreading is a vibe, is what they said. Do you guys have any thoughts.
Speaker 9: These are These are like a gamble because they're too short to where you.
Speaker 3: Can I can't tell how short they are, and I need to see him standing up in them, because as a guy if and this probably is true for you too, ladies, like, yeah, shorts are normal length when you're out, when you're walking around, and then you sit down and then they scrunch up a bit and you're like, whoa, these shorts got really short in a hurry.
Speaker 6: That happens.
Speaker 2: It does happen.
Speaker 7: But I think you have to like plant ahead and if you know that your shorts are going to turn into cooochie cutters when you said down, maybe.
Speaker 2: We're longer ones.
Speaker 3: And also, well the man spreading or whatever. You ladies can't identify this because you don't have the apparatus that we've got there. That's your option for sitting, Like, that's it. Well, scrunching your legs together, holding your legs together is not comfortable.
Speaker 6: What do you want him to be crossing your legs?
Speaker 3: You wanted to be sitting at a hockey game crossing his legs and short shorts.
Speaker 7: Excuse some that's how that is how some ment sit well, that's not very comfortable.
Speaker 9: Or wear them lit just to diney bit longer because but that's the thing that they probably are the right look standing up, but then we sit down.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 7: Well, if you want to go see this cross shot of Travis Kelcey Jamie morning shot.
Speaker 3: I sat down on my swim trunks yesterday at the edge of the pool and I was like, whoa, I gotta make sure nothing's falling out here. But then when you're walking around there, yeah.
Speaker 9: The normal length Okay, yeah, honestly, so I'm looking at a video of him walking.
Speaker 4: They're above the knee, but they don't.
Speaker 6: Look that short, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I think it's just that's a way he's sitting.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, they are normal shorts. Like do you think what an unfortunate view?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Like, wherever the camera person is zooming in on the at angle that really nobody in an arena like that should be getting you know, that's nobody's facing you. Everyone's facing the action, turning around facing your crotch really quick.
Speaker 7: Just on Taylor and Travis, I read that Taylor's really looking forward to this upcoming NFL season because.
Speaker 2: For once she can solely.
Speaker 7: Focus on Travis Kelsey and his games and support him. Because the tour's over, she doesn't have any other scheduling conflicts as of now, so she's not going to be having to like fly back and forth and out of the country back into the country to make it for his games. She's going to be there at as many games as possible, home and away.
Speaker 2: Wow, is that I've read? So we're going to be sick of her again? I think I think it'll be less this time.
Speaker 4: I think people are kind of maybe past it a little bit, But I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think the NFL, I think they've been making a conscious effort to not show her as much too.
Speaker 2: Then like the first the first initially.
Speaker 3: After every play, Yeah, it was like, why do I see her reaction to this?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have for right?
Speaker 6: Lizard alert?
Speaker 3: We talked about this last week, hiker said Joseph D. Grant Park in Santa Clara County spotted a large black and white tagu lizard out in the wild. They're not native and they're not native species here. They can grow to as big as five feet in length. This one was not five feet but maybe three feet. It was a big lizard. Park officials said that the lizards like to eat small creatures and eggs, and that they're not a threat to attacking humans, although in that same statement they said if you run into this lizard in the park, you guys remember this. They said you should back away slowly and then report its location immediately, which was seemed like a bit of mixed messaging. Well, here's your big update. The tegu lizard has been caught. Santa Claric County Parks official set on social media that maintenance staff and park rangers it was spotted on the I guess there's a dam in Grant Lake at Grant Lake, excuse me, and Joseph D. Grant County Park. It was right there in that area. They got it and captured it safely, transported it to a county animal shelter.
Speaker 6: There they're going to hold.
Speaker 3: It pending adoption should no rightful owner come forward to claim it. Like, oh my god, I totally left my lizard after Joseph D. Grant Park and I couldn't find him anywhere. That's him. Come back and get him. Otherwise they're going to have him up for adoption. Hopefully somebody will be able to find him a new hall. So if you're in the market for a.
Speaker 2: Lizard, that white.
Speaker 3: Argentinian tagu lizard, there's one in Santa Clara.
Speaker 6: County there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're probably so friendly, then go adopt it.
Speaker 6: Jess, Yeah you get will swallow your cat?
Speaker 2: Can I say that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild nine.
Speaker 7: So what is it of Argentinian black and white tegu.
Speaker 3: Lizard that was on the loose of the Santa Clara County Park. It has been captured.
Speaker 9: Yes, hey guys, just a quick PSA on the lizard situation.
Speaker 3: That lizard was.
Speaker 2: Totally probably abandoned there.
Speaker 9: The owners didn't think that it could get that big but handle it anymore, and they did that.
Speaker 7: And on top of that, you would have to compare the situation to the fact that people do that with dogs and cats.
Speaker 6: And other pets all the time.
Speaker 2: I read about dogs.
Speaker 8: Tied two fences with.
Speaker 5: No water or food all the time, and there's no room in the shelters.
Speaker 2: That is the saddest thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of things I thought everyone knew. I was joking when I said somebody accidentally left their lizard at the park. Clearly somebody abandoned the lizard there, but it is looking for a new home. If you're looking to adopt a very large lizard, you can get up to five feet long. I think this one's still looking for a home. Yeah. People abandoned do that to dogs all the time. It is one of the most heartless, just awful things as you can ever do. We lived at the end of a very rural country road growing up, and people would drive their dogs out there and let them yea, and sometimes they'd be tied up to a fence or something you call animal control, but a lot of times they just let them go, like go live in the wild.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Then they end up killing our sheep.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The story gets worse.
Speaker 3: It was. I mean, people would let their like some dogs that were kind of vicious. They they couldn't keep them, you know, couldn't keep them anymore. And instead of, you know, whatever they were supposed to do with them, they'd let him go at the end of our road. And that's how I lost Smoky. This sheep, Oh my god, that was the one that we raised.
Speaker 6: In the house.
Speaker 2: Yes, Smokey thought she was a dog.
Speaker 6: Yep, it was tragic.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna cry so sad.
Speaker 3: Oh have a heart. People, don't abandon your pets at the end of a road. Time to a fence.
Speaker 2: Post and adopt a lizard.
Speaker 6: Adopt a very large lizard.
Speaker 7: All right, let's get to what the bleep. It's where you can win a JV show Chug mug. You just have to be the first person and the guest today is bleeped out where it is always when you think you know what it is.
Speaker 2: Leave your guests.
Speaker 7: On the talkback mic on the un Approved iHeart Radio app, Are you guys ready for today's clip? Yep? I rarely eat, like I don't know how. Some of you wake up and first thing you want to do.
Speaker 2: Is eat it. Can't do it, okay, can't eat.
Speaker 4: It other times of the day.
Speaker 2: No, okay, No, well, I guess yeah. Sometimes once in a while, just once in a while.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. I thought that was something your man was. Never mind, I think.
Speaker 2: About what sleep could be your business?
Speaker 6: Leave your guests you know what I'm eating? The talkback mic on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: If you've never left a talkback before, it's incredibly simple. You're just streaming Wild ninety four nine and there's a microphone button there and you'll it'll say, okay, we're about to start recording, and then you record your message. In this case, it'll be your guests for the game, and then your name and your city because we want to shout you out, and then you just hit send and it comes right here to the studio to us. So play along the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: We're playing what the bleep?
Speaker 7: We're all you have to do is to be the first person a guess today's sleeped out word correctly, and we will give you a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 2: Do you miss today's clip?
Speaker 4: Here it is.
Speaker 2: I rarely eat like. I don't know how. Some of you wake up and first thing you want to do is eat it. You get used to it.
Speaker 3: You brush your teeth first after or before and after both?
Speaker 6: I think before and after in this case.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 8: My name is Julian Chravish from Hollister and I think the bleeped out word is cereal.
Speaker 3: Cereal very popular guests this morning? Are you guys cereal either?
Speaker 9: No, I'm actually not what I eat cereal like at any time of the day really really, as long as I'm craving it could be seven pm.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember the last time I had a bowl of cereal.
Speaker 3: Well and explain why you're one of these people. I don't like cheese on my burgers because the cheese is too melty. And the thing, what is the milk too milky or what?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: What's your reason?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, it's just too milky.
Speaker 3: Stop, And I hate that it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't stay the same temperature, like what.
Speaker 3: Do you you know what I mean, it's sitting out for an hour?
Speaker 7: I know, you know when you first pour it, it's like the perfect amount of coldness, and then even like five minutes later, it's just not it's not gone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to eat that fast.
Speaker 11: I guess, yo yo yo, Jacob flew South. My guess is pizza. I think I used to like to get up and eat pizza when I was young.
Speaker 6: Later some morning, where are you guys with that?
Speaker 3: I will crush morning pizza, absolutely destroy it.
Speaker 6: I wake up I could eat pizza.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing.
Speaker 4: Monza maybe no as soon as I wake up, But I could do. I could do more.
Speaker 3: Love left pizza, crush the left of pizza. Right now I'm starving love leftover pizza.
Speaker 2: Not in the morning. Wow, Am I really picky?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You are?
Speaker 6: Yes, you are one of guys.
Speaker 4: DJ A little more is a bleeped out word. Grapefruit?
Speaker 3: All right with you, Lena?
Speaker 4: I can't even touch that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's gross.
Speaker 6: And are you with it?
Speaker 3: You don't like grapefruit?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what do you find?
Speaker 4: What do you eat?
Speaker 3: I would eat a grapefruit every single day if there was one available. Grapefruit is delicious.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know if I like grapefruit or not.
Speaker 4: I don't think you do.
Speaker 2: I don't think I know either like.
Speaker 3: It or not.
Speaker 6: Have you ever tried it?
Speaker 2: I think I.
Speaker 7: Mean, like, I don't like grapefruit juice, Well, then I guess I don't like grapefruits pretty similar.
Speaker 2: Well then I think I'm out.
Speaker 3: If you don't like orange juice, you probably don't like oranges. You know it's in the same bit, all right?
Speaker 7: Continue to leave your guesses what do you think today's bleeped out word is?
Speaker 4: Leave it?
Speaker 7: On the talk back on the iHeart app. We are going to play more of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm just playing what the bleep?
Speaker 7: Where all you have to do is be the first person I guess today's bleeped out word, and we are going to.
Speaker 2: Send you a huggy muggy if you missed today's clip.
Speaker 7: Here it is I rarely eat like. I don't know how some of you wake up and first thing you want to.
Speaker 2: Do is eat it.
Speaker 6: Sick O, You're sick.
Speaker 4: And now to your talkbacks A ninety four nine.
Speaker 9: My name is Christina, and I think the bleep dot word is oddly enough croissants.
Speaker 2: Okay, have a good day.
Speaker 3: That's a random guess. But to let you know, Selena is a croissant destroyer.
Speaker 6: Off she likes morning JV Show.
Speaker 13: This is Ricky from Hercules.
Speaker 6: Is the bleeped out word oatmeal?
Speaker 3: Have a great day? Oh me? Popular guests this morning? Are you guys morning oatmeal oatmeal eaters?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Overnight oats? Oh my, I can eat it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's never like my first choice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but if somebody puts a bowl down in front of me, I'm housing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV family. This is Louis from Houston. I am gonna say that the bleepout word is gonna be hash Browns. Have a great day, everybody, great guests.
Speaker 2: Love hash brown really love hash brown.
Speaker 6: Now what do you put on them?
Speaker 9: Ca?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, I'm just you're eating them.
Speaker 2: What else do you do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: You're eating them the correct way, and we've learned you're very picky about mixing foods together and things like that.
Speaker 6: So I'm just I was just curious if you.
Speaker 2: Do that, Aaron or not.
Speaker 3: Good Morning Jay Show.
Speaker 8: It's Sandy from Gilroy.
Speaker 3: I think the bleep that word is breakfast.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, here's today's clip, Unbelieved.
Speaker 7: I rarely eat breakfast, Like I don't know how some of you wake up and first thing you want to do.
Speaker 2: Is eat it.
Speaker 6: I'm starving right when I wake up, stomach already growling.
Speaker 7: I'm not a I cannot eat first thing. I have zero appetite, never been a big breakfast person.
Speaker 3: You and my wife Kate, she's the same way, She'll pace around for hours doing all kinds of other stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you're not do you not? Because I think we should go eat? Do you not want?
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm not hungry, but yeah, someone woke up starving, so like, should we go to breakfast? She's like, no, I can't eat right now, and what the hell are we going to do because the rest of us hungry? So we're starving over here. Yeah, okay, so no breakfast for you. Jess are your morning? Could you eat at? What time do you wake up?
Speaker 4: Uh? Like well on the weekends or.
Speaker 6: Well, like like today, what time did you wake up to get here late?
Speaker 4: It was like for something.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 3: Could you have eaten a full breakfast right then? You know, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, everything right in front of you.
Speaker 9: Not right away, but maybe like thirty minutes after waking up, or an hour I could do.
Speaker 3: I could do a nice breadthss put a fork in my hand before I even wake up.
Speaker 6: Go to work?
Speaker 3: All right, let's give some shoutouts. Give some shot outs. First and foremost, Sandy and Gilroy was that Sandy's jav showed number one in Gilroy and I forgot to mention Louis Louis in Houston, just to talk back there a minute, go JV show number one.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you us a big market, you guys, that's huge.
Speaker 3: A lot of people came with a correct answer this morning, so let's shut them out.
Speaker 6: Jessica and Pinol had it. So did Mondo in San Jose, Emily and Balo.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 3: Emily, what's up? Say hi to the magazine street for me. Bri and San Jose had it, so did me Me in Las Vegas. JV Show number one there as well. On Quinita in Pittsburgh had it. So did Linda and Stockton, Alyssa and Fremont had the correct answer. Again, these are people that had the correct answer, which is not quite fast enough. Pev in the East Bay had it. So the Evett in Pittsburgh, Terry in Vermilion, Ohio, what's up?
Speaker 6: There's another market.
Speaker 3: JV show has been crushing now for several years. Uh, Lucia and San Francisco had it. So did our boy Nobody Special in Oakland and Fabian and Foster City had the correct answer as well.
Speaker 6: For you to do it again.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow if you have the correct answer and like you're still sitting there and drinking your coffee out of not a JV show, Chuck Munk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need one of these, so keep on playing.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Who do we have on the.
Speaker 2: Line this morning? Got Kelly?
Speaker 4: Hi, Kelly, how are you?
Speaker 2: How is the weekend? Tell us everything? Oh my gosh, you don't even want to know. I do want to know. It sounds juicy. Now hey, now here's a new it's really next weekend. I'm taking four girls.
Speaker 4: I'm the one that took thirty kids to the Sharks game, so I'm taking four girls.
Speaker 2: Great Wolf Lodge. That's the fun for next weekend. We won't talk about this.
Speaker 7: You're still crazy for taking thirty kids to a Sharks game.
Speaker 6: Very crazy.
Speaker 2: Good luck at Great Wolflodge, Kelly.
Speaker 11: Yes, but let's w let's win.
Speaker 2: I want to win. I gotta do this all right. So here's how it works. It's the JV shows. Yep, nope, game. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. She's got to get three correct, sorry, three correct.
Speaker 7: And you'll be winning two tickets to see Post milone.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Question number one.
Speaker 7: You got this, Kelly Nachi is a type of pasta that is traditionally made Are you now just I was waiting for see if you would correct me.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to say that.
Speaker 3: Is it? Are you joking?
Speaker 6: No key?
Speaker 3: No key?
Speaker 6: You've never heard the no key before?
Speaker 2: I've seen it?
Speaker 3: Have you ever had it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I love You've never had You've never heard of yoki before.
Speaker 2: I've never heard that word that I love you?
Speaker 3: Stop? Where to God?
Speaker 4: I have it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are you familiar with yoki?
Speaker 4: I am?
Speaker 9: But continue the question and then I'll let you know what I thought it was or when I've heard of it being after right?
Speaker 6: Sometimes I just like okay.
Speaker 7: Kelly's question number one. Nook it' is a type of prob that it is traditionally made from what.
Speaker 2: I love pasta?
Speaker 6: Why do I not know this?
Speaker 2: Uh? Pasa yoki? I'd understand it not but not noch, I'm thinking the walnut.
Speaker 4: I thought they were mushrooms. I thought it was noke mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Yoki is traditionally made from potatoes.
Speaker 6: It's a potato pasta.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pasta made out of potatoes and the mushrooms.
Speaker 4: There's a type of mushroom that's called yoki.
Speaker 3: They're like very small. Well, you could have yoki with mushrooms. You know, there's mushrooms out, but Yok's like they're little, like they're not balls, but they're a little like dumpling shape.
Speaker 6: They're a little small.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, delicious restaurant. Get some next time. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: Question number two.
Speaker 3: Wembley Stadium is a massive soccer, music, and other sports venue that is located in what city?
Speaker 6: Wembley, London?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go, London.
Speaker 6: Wembley is in London.
Speaker 2: Please point for you.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three.
Speaker 7: When Forrest Gump was in the army, what sport did he become incredibly good at?
Speaker 2: That was before he went into the army, play for Alabama.
Speaker 6: He did play football for Star Army after college, and.
Speaker 2: He played table tennis and he got like so good at it.
Speaker 6: Remember that ping pong masters.
Speaker 4: You're excited there, Oh my god, goodness.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Question number four.
Speaker 3: Yeggermeister is an herbal liqueur that is originated from what country? Yeagermeister, Yes, Germany, there you go.
Speaker 2: Germany's so close.
Speaker 4: You just needed one more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know this one's easy.
Speaker 4: Kelly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you did not win the Jamie Show your nope games.
Speaker 2: But don't hang up.
Speaker 7: We really enjoyed having you on and put you on hold. Okay, do not hang up, just hang on there can't wait.
Speaker 3: I got to talk back from that one lady that says.
Speaker 6: Your questions are stupid. They're silly.
Speaker 3: Nobody said never fail.
Speaker 2: Who would know that you can't win? Graham, you can talkback.
Speaker 6: Mike, always open.
Speaker 3: Please leave us a comment about anything we're ever talking about on the show.
Speaker 6: We love hearing from you.
Speaker 3: We have some shout you know what we do A couple dms here. I got one says, Hey, Graham, you're kiddo's former teacher. Here, I wanted to give a shout out to my daughter Cammy Camie for her seventh birthday today. I hope you have a great day at camp. Mama loves you so much and can't wait to celebrate you. Sweet girl. That's from miss A Need, who was both of my kids former teacher. She's the sweetest, she's the best. I hope her daughter has an amazing birthday. Another one here, Hey Graham, Mom here sliding into your DMS again. This time we want to wish our son Matteo a happy, happy twelfth birthday, which was yesterday on Father's Day. We hope you had a great day as we celebrate you today at the water park.
Speaker 6: Nice. We love you.
Speaker 3: That's from Mom, Hillary, Papa Harry, and Olivia PS. Happy Father's Day to my hubby Harry and to you two Graham. Thank you so m much. Happy happy birthday. There, who's a far another one here? Good morning Graham, Baby Mama in your DMS to wish my partner Victor a happy birthday and late Father's Day. Thank you for everything that you do. We truly appreciate you and you're soon to be both children love you so much from inside the womb to out as do I. I hope you have a relaxing day and that your morning fishing session. Do you think that's Do you think he's actually going fishing? Is that code for something else? I help went great and that you were able to catch some fish today. We always podcast the show, so I hope he hears this today. That's from Constant, Little Suit and baby ve so yes, happy happy birthday and related Father's Day.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selina, I'm Jess.
Speaker 3: Did I Did I hear that? Right?
Speaker 7: Did I hear Jesse say that she's not Jochi?
Speaker 5: Panza was the same thing as Innocchi's mushrooms.
Speaker 3: I love this show.
Speaker 12: Happy Monday, guys.
Speaker 6: It sounds yes, you did. You did that correctly?
Speaker 3: During this has given me life. Is like, it's a mushroom. I'm like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not hi, Jess, it's Carla. I came on here to tell you that you're right.
Speaker 8: There is a mush called no pi and okay i, which is different from noki.
Speaker 2: All right, have a good day.
Speaker 7: I can see how that can get a little confused.
Speaker 6: And very different.
Speaker 7: But with my mispronunciation, she probably didn't know what the heck we were talking about, and I could have been talking.
Speaker 2: About the mushroom.
Speaker 3: You said nocci or something. First, I don't know what nachi. Yeah, you said nachi. Which, Oh my.
Speaker 10: God, my god, Graham, you are killing me. You're hurting my Italian heart. It is not Nochi, it's yawky. Please say it correctly, yaky. Thank you. This is Jenny from San Leandro. Have great day.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Jenny from San Andrew. I appreciate it talking about I am not going to say it that way.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say Yoki because everybody here says Yoki.
Speaker 6: I can't. I'm not gonna be able to make that st you're throwing off.
Speaker 4: You can try.
Speaker 3: I've never heard anyone saying yaki or something. I don't know.
Speaker 9: Everyone says Yoki, but now I don't know if you're talking about pasta or mushroom.
Speaker 6: No, that'sno key.
Speaker 2: This is not getting any better.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 7: So Justin Bieber had another showdown with paparazzi.
Speaker 2: He was in Malibu late last week. He steps off his.
Speaker 7: Bus and he's immediately met with photographers and cameras and flashes in his face.
Speaker 3: You don't talk to me today, No no, no, no. You don't get to ask me questions why, because I'm not your we're not we're not buddy. Just say that you're on a private property.
Speaker 11: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: I'm a father, I'm a dad, and you guys are on private property in front of my car, so.
Speaker 7: We know Justin is I mean, he's going through it. And he tried to explain to these guys that he's just setting boundaries.
Speaker 2: He wants to be able to enjoy his no no no, no no no no no no, that's a lot of nosyah.
Speaker 7: But he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to deal with this. He wanted to not to just be at peace and to enjoy himself.
Speaker 3: I won't say Happy Father's Day to me because I don't know you. I don't know you.
Speaker 7: Okay, So we said, don't say Happy Father's Day to him.
Speaker 12: But and you'll take this video out of context and you'll say Justin's lost his mind.
Speaker 3: Just want to say Father's So then say that. But you just said not to remember he got into somebody else that did something like told him to have a good day. He's like, don't tell me to have a good day because I don't know you and you don't know about you.
Speaker 6: And it was like weird like that.
Speaker 3: But also, so you can't say happy Father's Day to someone that you know is a dad, right, what make that makes sense?
Speaker 2: It makes zero?
Speaker 4: Say, I think he just doesn't want paparazzi to talk to him at all all.
Speaker 6: And I understand that.
Speaker 3: I think none of us would like it would be obnoxious, right right, Justin Bieber sorry.
Speaker 7: And the paparazzi they were like, but you're a celebrity, and he said, I don't care, it doesn't matter. I am setting boundaries, not doing this anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the paying you to provoke me. But I'm not the one. Okay, stop provoking me.
Speaker 9: A real dad, real husband, a real man, So don't do this to me, Okay, real man.
Speaker 2: I'm not That was giving Pinocchio a little bit.
Speaker 7: I am not the one that's like, Mickey, don't miss whatever you that what we're trying to do.
Speaker 3: Justin Bieber will forever sound like a fifteen year old angry teen.
Speaker 2: I mean he is a man, I mean a man. Yeah, he canay me. I feel bad.
Speaker 7: He did talk more about why he lashes out in his anger and stuff like that, but we'll save that for the next trending.
Speaker 4: His Graham.
Speaker 3: Following the largest manhunting Minnesota state history. The man suspected of opening fire on two Minnesota lawmakers and their spouses over the weekend has been captured. Fifty seven year old Vance Bolter, allegedly impersonated a police officer, went to the homes of the lawmakers. He shot and killed Democratic State Representative Melissa Hortman and her husband, and then he went to the home of State Senator John Hoffman and shot and seriously injured both of them before fleeing. Authorities located a vehicle he had been using abandoned On Sunday, a police officer reported that he believed he saw Bolter running into the woods. Numerous tactical teams responded to that area.
Speaker 6: He was apprehended last night.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be charged today with two counts of second degree murder and two counts of attempted second degree murder. The list, they say, a list of about seventy names, was found in writings recovered from that car, which was a fake police vehicle, by the way. So not only was he dressed in a uniform that they said any normal civilian could not distinguish between that in a real officer's uniform, he was also.
Speaker 6: Driving a fake police car.
Speaker 3: So it was incredibly convincing exactly, and they found a bunch of names written there. Those names included other prominent state and federal lawmakers and community leaders, along with abortion rights advocates. I don't know if you guys were following this for the weekend, but just incredibly scary and gripping story because again, here is somebody that you assume you can trust that's knocking on your door at your house, a police officer, and of course you're going to open the door for them, and then you know, tragedy, tragedy ensues, and they had to Minnesota, the police departments there does this manhunts on going, they had to send as they're going door to door looking for him and looking for people that may know something, they were having to send officers in pairs because they're like, just to let you know, do not open the door for a police officer that's solo.
Speaker 6: We are sending all our officers out in pairs.
Speaker 3: I thought that was pretty clever quick thinking for how to you know, differentiate between this guy and that's such a scary story, but thankfully he has been caught.
Speaker 6: Obviously, very tragic story.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Yaki.
Speaker 7: Nachi Hockey yoke Enochi mushrooms Naki.
Speaker 3: So you're supposed to say, I don't know, I worked at I worked atn Italian restaurant started by this woman Luisa, who's from Italy, and she's this I.
Speaker 6: Don't know how.
Speaker 3: She was eighty at the time, and she said, have you tried min Yochi? You have to try Minyochi. That's how she would say. She's Italian.
Speaker 6: I don't know. Now I'm confused. I'm confused, Nachi.
Speaker 7: That's wild and nine the Bay is the number one hit music stag. Happy Monday's a JV show. I'm Selena and I'm Jess Grammy.
Speaker 2: How is Father's Day?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys, Father's Day? Absolute home run. So I woke up on Sunday morning, go back and podcast the show because I woke up to a very gross situation on Sunday morning and one of my eyes and that's the long story.
Speaker 6: But again, podcast the show.
Speaker 3: Set it as a preset on the iheartradiop It's easy to listen to our show.
Speaker 6: There you get the entire thing. All right.
Speaker 3: My kids woke me up early and they said, oh da Dad, Dad, we got a surprise for you. Happy Father's Day. We got a surprise for you, and they led me downstairs blindfolded. They can't open your eyes.
Speaker 6: We will lead you. We don't want you to spoil the surprise.
Speaker 3: And on the way down the stairs, I was like, I smell breakfast and they said, well, yeah, that's what it is. Then I opened my eyes and there was breakfast and they helped cook some some of the breakfast with my wife, Kate, which I thought was really really sweet. And they wanted to wake up early. They told my wife, and Kate told me later. They said, we're gonna wake you mom. We're gonna wake you up early in the morning so we can help cook breakfast for dad.
Speaker 6: And I thought that was all.
Speaker 2: That's very really sweet.
Speaker 3: So they did a nice little breakfast for me, and then there was a gift sitting there at the table for me, and I was like, oh, here we go, because the ladies they're gonna want to hear what I got for Father's Day, because they roast me for all my Mother's Day gifts and Kate's Birthday gifts and everything. And here we go. Here is that big gift. And I opened it and guess what was inside? You guys, what you're not gonna believe it.
Speaker 6: Three pairs of socks.
Speaker 4: Three pairs of socks like just regular white socks or.
Speaker 3: No, they are colorful ones in their monogram that have my initials on them. So I thought that was yeah. And you guys know I have I have strong sock game. I always wear a different pair with a different pattern or style or whatever. So I got my three pairs of socks that game strong. Rate that gift on a one to.
Speaker 2: Ten, I would give it. I would give it a ten.
Speaker 4: For Father's Day, I give it a ten.
Speaker 3: If it was like no, just gave it a ten. If on Mother's Day I gave my wife three pairs of socks, the rant that you guys would have gone on would have lasted the entire damn show.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 7: But I think it's really sweet that the kids they got up and they wanted to make you breakfast.
Speaker 2: It's like, you can't you can't deny that.
Speaker 6: I sing in my heart exploded.
Speaker 3: It was so I loved it and spending the morning with my family, Trust me, it was fantastic. I want to personally say, I am not roasting the gift. I love the gift. Also, I didn't I don't even want a gift for Father's Dake. Don't get me anything. I said that on Friday or last week. We talked about it. I just don't care. It doesn't so like to me. That was a perfect morning, nice cup of coffee and breakfast with my family.
Speaker 6: That's all I wanted.
Speaker 3: Just say Happy Father's Day, Dad before they go back to complaining fleet and whatever else they do all day long, just terrorizing my life. I didn't need a gift, but you ladies are value a lot, you know, judge a lot of things based off the gifts. I just want to go on record saying I loved the gift. I figured you ladies would have different opinions.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, I'll give it like a six.
Speaker 9: I still give it pretty high up there though, because you didn't plan us.
Speaker 4: Did you plan? We're talking, Jess.
Speaker 2: The socks as a gift. What are you ready? You said?
Speaker 6: They have your name, arm my initials are on them. They're monitoring.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say seven point five.
Speaker 3: I'm actually wearing a pair of them right now.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Oh whoa, they're all the way.
Speaker 2: Up to your knees.
Speaker 6: Well there's you know their socks.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well my ratings going down to a six point five.
Speaker 3: Now what you don't like this, right all, Kate, No, you didn't like.
Speaker 9: It because because she took the time to obviously get them engraved to type.
Speaker 3: G H into the internet. They're not engraved. They don't. My songs aren't made out of metal. These ones are caught and I believe. Now, let's flip it around here real quick, because you know I am the subject of frequent gift roasting on the show. Is Selena, What did you get your man for Father's Day? That was so fantastic?
Speaker 2: My my man?
Speaker 7: Oh, first of all, I me and my sisters, two of my sisters, we took my dad, our dad out to top off oh Nice on Saturday, So that was like his gifts and we got him a couple of things cool. I just am happy to report that there was no sewage leaking.
Speaker 2: It didn't the ceiling this time.
Speaker 7: No, but it did smell like sewage in the parking lot. Yea really yes, this is the Burlin name one.
Speaker 2: But we still ate there.
Speaker 7: We trusted the kitchen and all that, and the food was delicious and we're not We didn't get sick, so.
Speaker 3: Lost right over though, you said, oh and we got our dad. We got him some things.
Speaker 7: We got him like a foot massage or thing and he never used that he might not. And another like massager thing that you put like on a seat so it does like massage your back and your neck and stuff like that, so little it's back and you know what else Anyway, back what we did for our dad and then for my for my husband, he's like you Graham, he does not want gifts, like he doesn't care for them.
Speaker 2: He would rather.
Speaker 7: Go somewhere, let's do something. But I felt very pressured to like get him something anyway.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, I know that we handed.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys remember a couple of years back, I got him. I got him like an arcade game. Do you guys remember that I got him like the Mortal Kombat arcade game.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but that's very cool.
Speaker 7: Anyways, but that was like that was a few years ago. So I got him another one, but this was like a pac Man one. I got him that, and then I threw in another foot massage. It for him, but it's really for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah you're using that, Yeah, that's really fine.
Speaker 7: And then and then we went to the Alameda County Fairy yesterday.
Speaker 2: Okay, that we did as a family.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty nice little day there. You guys have like a game room in your house. We have arcade games on, like a pool table and stuff.
Speaker 4: No I wish in your mansion.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, it's just like in her living room.
Speaker 6: Still sounds fun.
Speaker 4: He's got to now he's building.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, they can like open up an arcade or something.
Speaker 3: Wow, very cool, all right, And he seemed happy.
Speaker 6: Love, he had a great day.
Speaker 7: He seemed happy. Yeah, but but I'm like, he seemed happy. But again he doesn't care for like the material thing. And I could see that He's like, look, I'm grateful and appreciative, but like, let's just go to the fair. Let's do this and do that. So if he doesn't open his thing soon because I didn't have a chance to build it, I'm going we might return it.
Speaker 2: It was expensive.
Speaker 3: You have to build it, Yeah, you like put the sides up. I thought they'd put it on a dolly and dropped.
Speaker 2: It off when I got in the Mortal Kombat.
Speaker 7: When I had to build that thing by myself and it took a long time.
Speaker 9: Whoa wait, Like, yeah, program it from the insight and everything, like you.
Speaker 6: Were building out the graph.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I was coding and stuff.
Speaker 6: Wow, look at you.
Speaker 3: That's pretty that's pretty impressive. Okay, well, I'm glad he had a great day. That is something. Let me just point out that's something that a lot of ladies you're guilty of. You get them, You get your men gifts that you're that's really a gift for you aka that foot massager. Yeah, a lot of times. That's a lot of times guys, we get that kind of stuff. Is this really good for me? It is just something you wanted? And yeah, there's an excuse to give it to me.
Speaker 9: Whoa Okay, Yes, my stepdad is not big on gifts at all.
Speaker 4: And I asked him several times, what do you you know, what do you want for Father's Day? What do you want for Father's Dates? And tell me? So we just did a lunch, We did.
Speaker 6: A lunch and you showed up empty handed.
Speaker 4: And then I gave him sixty dollars.
Speaker 2: You're not serious, How are you sixty dollars?
Speaker 4: He can buy whatever you want.
Speaker 3: What is he a nine year old? No, give a grown man sixty bucks.
Speaker 2: It was like in a card for your troubles.
Speaker 3: You just set it on the table.
Speaker 4: No, I give it him in his hand.
Speaker 2: What can a grown man buy with sixty bucks?
Speaker 3: You didn't even put it in a card way.
Speaker 9: You got about the card, but I think I thought about it too late.
Speaker 4: But again, he's not like a materialistic.
Speaker 3: I give it very much like god. I think you show up empty handed.
Speaker 2: Then, yeah, sixty day, sixty.
Speaker 4: Bucks at the lunch. I give him to him afterwards when we had the house all.
Speaker 6: Right, like a wink wink like this off later.
Speaker 3: How did you determine that denomination of money?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just I was like, yea twenties.
Speaker 3: He ain't worth a hundred, so let's count eighty. It's doing too much. He's just, you know, a father and all. How about sixty?
Speaker 4: No, but I like to I like to give my parents like cash. It's just whenever I whenever I have cash irons.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, Next on the JV show box.
Speaker 6: And I get roasted for the gift giving.
Speaker 12: You.
Speaker 2: She gave her step the sixty bucks.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and you can buy if you want socks, You could buy socks.
Speaker 3: I'm judging when I don't get a gift that's thoughtful or anything. You guys destroy me and you handed this guy three twenty dollars bills and not even in a car.
Speaker 4: Also, we got lunch. I paid for the lunch.
Speaker 6: That's very nice.
Speaker 2: She left it at that.
Speaker 9: Right, Oh okay, Should I ask him for the sixty dollars back?
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna need that back. I gotta pay for the tip on the on the bill the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: So I mentioned yesterday, you know, to celebrate Father's Day, the entire family, we went out to the Alameda County Fairs. The first week in the fair was going on. We're like, you know, let's go check this thing out. It was you know, the weather was perfect, it was hot, it was sunny. Plus you know, the kids love all things fair. I tried deep fried Oreos no way and really good, and I don't know if it was that in a combination of the upside down rides afterwards, but I was not feeling good last night and into this morning at all.
Speaker 3: I was like, those things sound so good, and then a few bites in You're like, can I hear my arteries clogging up?
Speaker 6: For yeah, I think something. I think I'm having trouble breathing.
Speaker 7: This is one of the things that you have to at least try. That was my first time trying it. Anyways, I didn't go on many rides I went on. Actually, I think I only went on one ride, and it was when where you're mostly upside down and let me just paint.
Speaker 3: This zipper for you.
Speaker 7: No, it wasn't the zipper, but there is one called the zipper there. Let me just paint this picture. It's a hot sunny day. I'm wearing this like white tak top. It's a little it's a little low cut. Okay, they were zooming. I get on this ride and it's it's like a claw looking thing. So everyone's seated in a circle and you're like facing each other right.
Speaker 2: Then it goes upside down.
Speaker 7: It's not like, it's not the swinging kind of claw where it swings. It just it goes straight up upside down and then spins you as you're upside down. Yes, so much fun. I'm screaming my head off. We had so much fun. The claw finally comes back down and we're like unbuckling and you know the harness that goes over you. It lifts up and I'm like gathering myself to get up. My man looks over at me. One of my persumers was completely out hanging out.
Speaker 3: Are No.
Speaker 4: It kind of came out when I was, you.
Speaker 2: Know, upside down, circling up there, and I'm like, oh my god, like who saw me?
Speaker 4: Like that.
Speaker 3: Was across on the opposite side facing you were just like posting that.
Speaker 7: To their story the side of the ride. I mean, I al was exposed to them, all the people that were not on the ride, but just like walking by, like behind the ride, and.
Speaker 6: They knew you were Selena from the JV show and leave us a talk back.
Speaker 3: And you saw Selena's left bazoomer yesterday at the Almina County.
Speaker 2: Fair left one mind of its own. Don't picture my bazoomer.
Speaker 4: On TikTok already And you don't even know my You.
Speaker 6: Should be, yeah, you should be monitoring channels.
Speaker 4: Were you wearing a bra? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Oh didn't matter, It didn't matter.
Speaker 2: I was still upside down Jingland, I'm spinning around.
Speaker 6: They just came out, flew right out.
Speaker 4: Oh my claw?
Speaker 6: Is that what the ride's called?
Speaker 3: The claw? Uh?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what what it's I don't know what it's called. Okay, but never going on that again.
Speaker 6: Don't ride the claw.
Speaker 4: You're wearing a turtleneck unless.
Speaker 6: Everything is very safely secured in there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 6: And did people see like tucking it back in?
Speaker 7: Probably at that point, I'm not looking anybody, you're making any more eye contact. I'm just like stuffing it back in there and head to the ground and.
Speaker 6: Just hitting away for sure on TikTok already, I know.
Speaker 2: Did you wait?
Speaker 4: So you did get on more rides after that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, that was the only one after that.
Speaker 7: Traumatized and that's how I probably ended up on a registry somewhere.
Speaker 3: Is that going to be your photo from home?
Speaker 6: No, I want to get our phot We need to get our photos from.
Speaker 2: There's no photo from home of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's call the fair and get some footage of this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll find it, don't.
Speaker 2: Next on the JV show, we're talking about this faked flight.
Speaker 1: That JAV Morning Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, all right, a fake flight attendant.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last week, a federal jury convicted thirty five year old Tyron Alexandra Florida of wire fraud and entering into a secure area of an airport by false pretenses.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that was a real charge, but apparently it is.
Speaker 3: He poses a flight attendant on more than one hundred and twenty flights just to get a free trip from twenty eighteen up until last year when he was busted right here.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, SFO.
Speaker 3: Now, look, he used to work for American Airlines and customer service, and he realized there's a clever little loophole that he could be exploiting pilot's flight attendants from other airlines. They can fly for free on other airlines and not even the airline they're working for as a non revenue passengers. And so I guess they must have to have an available seat. Must be sort of a standby situation. He just, hey, I'm a flight attendant, anyway I can get on this flight, and they got an extra seat. Boom, he's on it and he's getting a free trip. They said he had all kinds of different badge numbers.
Speaker 2: And oh my god.
Speaker 3: History made up for all this false information, made up to make it seem very legit. Ultimately, it was Spirit Airlines that busted him because he had flown on their airline thirty four different flights. He really apparently enjoyed his time on Spirit unlike everybody else. Yeah, or he realized that Spirit was the easiest one to do in this scheme. I don't know, but more than one hundred and twenty free flights. I did want to ask you, guys. Let's just say he was dressed up as a flight attendant and got on there and actually had to work this. It sounds like he was just sitting there playing closed and just getting a free flight. But if you did have to actually get on there and work, would you, guys, rather be handing out peanuts all flight? Or would you rather just pay the money for your ticket and sit there and.
Speaker 4: Go to sleep handing out peanuts.
Speaker 2: No, I'd rather just pay the money than take a nap.
Speaker 6: No, it depends on the length.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 6: Pardon me? Is like I don't want dealing with people, and people want to.
Speaker 4: Play We're difficult.
Speaker 9: This wouldn't it be kind of fun to play the part? And then you're like instructing everyone, like pull out the pull out the mouth, your.
Speaker 6: Keep that pocket in front of you.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind the nearest emergency exit may be behind you, you know, like we.
Speaker 6: Could all do it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: So when I for when you first brought this story up, I thought that he was actually like posing as a flight attendant and like working the shifts.
Speaker 2: Right, it's a free flight, So it's.
Speaker 3: Not that I don't think that he was. I think using a little loophole to get a free flight. Yeah, it depends on the length of the flight. Well, it depends on the cost of the flight, right, Like, if you're flying somewhere expensive, sure sign me up. Paul passed out peanuts for a few hours to get that flight for free. But if it's a flight from here to Vegas.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, take a nap.
Speaker 6: I want to have a drink with everybody else.
Speaker 9: I mean, maybe you can still have a drink in the back if you're They do that, of course they do, they're.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they hit the mini bottles back there, I.
Speaker 2: Think they do.
Speaker 9: Let's talk about the thing that restaurant owners are just like completely fed up with, because I have a feeling, maybe, Selena, this might be something that you've done in the past.
Speaker 2: Sorry, why why me?
Speaker 9: So this is when people book reservations for a large group and then they show up and they either have a smaller amount of people there, or they've exceeded the number of people, or without warning, it's.
Speaker 3: Usually going it's usually going larger, right because like I don't want to call back. We have a group of eight, it's not gonna be a big deal. If nine of us are there, they'll find an extra chair. It's the same table, and you legitimately like try to rationalize it that way.
Speaker 9: But I almost think showing up with more people is even more annoying for it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sure, y yeah, the restaurant that's showing up with less.
Speaker 9: But there's one restaurant that got so fed up with it that was like, you know what we're gonna do is we're gonna add on a seventeen dollars fee to any party that shows up with the wrong amount of people.
Speaker 2: And this is per person.
Speaker 9: So if you book a party of eight and only six show up, we'll guess what you're gonna be paying an extra thirty four dollars, Like that's gonna be added onto your bill.
Speaker 4: Even if it's less.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem fair, like what if so and so decided not to come last minute?
Speaker 3: But it's also if it's more, why would that that shouldn't be a thing.
Speaker 6: Either they're spending money at your restaurant.
Speaker 4: Right, but if it's less, they're like you lost I kind of yeah.
Speaker 9: They're like, you have a phone with you twenty four to seven. If you're able to make a reservation, you're able to then call back and change it and give us the right number.
Speaker 3: Because that's occupying seats that other paying customers could have made a reservation for.
Speaker 2: So, okay, are you here for this?
Speaker 4: Do you agree with this added on charge?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I don't like extra charges, So no.
Speaker 3: I mean there's plenty of places that still when you make an appointment, whether it be at the vet or something. You know, I don't know that we've all encountered this where you missed an appointment and you still get charged for it, right. That happens at other businesses, So this is sort of that same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, But I just feel like it's coming down to the number of people in your party.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it is like up in the air.
Speaker 9: So if if you, let's say, book a reservation for seven people, it's you and all your friends, and one of them decides not to show up, but you know that there's this extra charge. Are you making that person pay like venmo, you the seventeen dollars because they're.
Speaker 4: The ones that aren't showing up.
Speaker 2: No, No, I'm too you're just covering it. Yeah, that's up quick.
Speaker 6: I don't want to go hitting them up.
Speaker 3: Hey seventeen you canceled last minute because you had that funeral to go to the medical emergency.
Speaker 6: Could you give me that seventeen box. I'm gonna need that.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna go over a spot anybody.
Speaker 9: And then I already hate calling to reserve anyways, and then calling again to be like, hey, sorry, one person's not going to show up, and then calling again, sorry, they're going to show up.
Speaker 3: After all. I haven't made a reservation over the phone at a restaurant in a long time.
Speaker 6: It's all online.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do it online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't talked to an actual really host or hostess in a long time.
Speaker 4: Sometimes it's faster to just give them a call.
Speaker 3: Probably, But for the same reason you just said, I don't like calling and talking to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can do anything online. I'm doing that over talking to a human being.
Speaker 3: Honest day.
Speaker 13: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 9: The trend being is sponsored by Stanford Medicine Children's Health Access to Excellence.
Speaker 7: So one of the jurors in a Diddy trial was just dismiss Oh yeah, Juror number six was let go this morning after Duror number six well, I don't know. I don't know what was going on with this person. So he was let go after arguments about where he lives.
Speaker 2: So I guess.
Speaker 7: On Friday, the judge brought up how at different times this juror would say that he lives in the Bronx, but then at other times he would say that he lives in New Jersey. So the judge was like, okay, we have all jurors for a reason. Why are we hanging on to this one person when there's so many unknowns.
Speaker 2: We ain't got time for that.
Speaker 7: By the way, getting rid of this guy was highly debated in the courtroom because Diddy's team didn't want them getting rid of one of the few black jurors that there is. But fast forward to this morning, he gone and they brought in a new juror number six.
Speaker 3: And you said before that this jury is not being sequestered during this trial, right, it is not so they are going home wherever home for juror number six is, but they are traveling home at the end of every day. Is pretty surprising giving the high profile nation I know of this case. I was I thought for sure they'd be sequestered.
Speaker 2: Yep, but that is not the case here.
Speaker 7: And it's kind of weird, like you're bringing in a new jury number six. That person's already missed so much testimony.
Speaker 4: You have to catch them up on everything.
Speaker 6: No, you don't. Alternate jurors are sitting right there.
Speaker 2: Never mind I testing it's been.
Speaker 6: Present for all everything that I know.
Speaker 4: That just there's no catching up to do.
Speaker 2: Actually.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Also, and everyone's never ending quest to get out of jury duty. Could you imagine you are finally selected for a jury, but then you are an alternate juror, so U let's just say you never get bumped up to the big leagues there and you just sit as an alternate the entire time.
Speaker 6: So not only did you get.
Speaker 3: Stuck doing jury duty, which by the way, I think everybody should do. If you get jury, dude, don't try to get out of It's actually pretty fascinating to be a part of and it's your civic duty.
Speaker 6: But then you don't even get any say at the end of it.
Speaker 3: You're like, but I think they're guilty. Shut sit down, You're an alternate, didn't make the cuts. You don't get a say in this.
Speaker 4: But it is kind of juicy, like you're here hearing all the tea. You know you're sitting back.
Speaker 3: Would rather be one of the ones that ultimately, if you are devoting your time to this, wouldn't you want to then weigh in on what you've been paying attention to the past, And in this case, this is going to be several several weeks.
Speaker 2: Whoa, yep, you're right.
Speaker 7: A couple more things on Justin Bieber if you missed it, We talked about Bieber in the last trending.
Speaker 2: He had another show down with paper Rozzi. You can go back and podcast that part of the show.
Speaker 7: But also over the weekend, Justin shared a text message exchange with him and some mystery friend.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see this?
Speaker 8: And oh no?
Speaker 7: He posted a text message exchange between him and a mystery friend that Justin. At the end of these text messages, he just cuts the guy off. Apparently Justin lashed out at this guy at some point, and when the friend said he's not used to people lashing out at him, Justin said his anger comes from pain and that he's not going to suppress his emotions for anybody, and that conflict is just part of friendships and if you don't like my anger, you don't like me. So basically Justin ends up cutting this person off because that person wasn't going to put up with this outburst. Good for them, So Justin said, the friendship is officially over. I will never accept a man calling my anger a lashing out. Then Justin calls him a P word a couple of times and then was like blocked. You're now blocked everything about this dude.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe your guys' relationships with your friends are different, but I don't sit there and fight with any of my friends.
Speaker 4: I don't either.
Speaker 3: That's a reason we're friends, and I do.
Speaker 7: I agree that your anger obviously comes from some type of pain that's a response to something, but.
Speaker 2: That doesn't give you the roman.
Speaker 7: That doesn't give you the right to lash out and take that out on other people.
Speaker 2: He needs tell he does.
Speaker 7: This morning, he posted on his story, people keep telling me to heal.
Speaker 2: I know I'm broken. I know I have anger issues.
Speaker 7: I tried to do the work my whole life to be like the people who told me I need to be fixed like them, and it just keeps making me more tired and more angry.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like the problem is aware that you have the problem. I guess he's aware how much. Look, we don't know, we're not behind clothes stores, but how much actual parenting do you think Justin Bieber does? That's what I always wonder, like, here's somebody that does not have to they don't have to go clock in for work every day, and they could be an attentive, full time dad. I don't know, we don't know, but what do you It's not the vibe I get as like when he's posting videos of him like pretty messed up on some substances it appears, and riding dirt bikes with his buddies or whatever, Like is he do you think he's an attentive dad? That he's there, He's like he's got the means and the free time.
Speaker 2: I don't get that vibe from him.
Speaker 7: I think the most he does is is when Haley's like hold this and like hands in the baby for five minutes and then she comes back and takes.
Speaker 9: And even yeah, yeah, and even then I feel like Haley probably is kind of like I got it, like please stay away, do what you want to do, you know, go ride your bike, do whatever.
Speaker 3: And it's sad. He's gonna look back and if again we don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't know. Maybe he's a great dad, maybe.
Speaker 3: Yes, But if he's not, you know, like heavily involved, it's going to look back one day and wish that he was, Like.
Speaker 6: I think if you had the opportunity.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if he's a little too focused on how a friend is texting him, I'm a like, he's that's Mickey, you have to go.
Speaker 7: Back and please podcast when we're talking about him blashing out at paparazzi, pe Pinocchio, Graham all right.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, the JV Show twenty twenty five Dead Whale Live tracking news desk has been working around the clock this season because more and more whales continue to wash up here in the Bay Area. Scientists continued to just be baffled by this. Last year, there were very low numbers of grey whales that were even spotted swimming around in the Bay and this year there have been dozens. So we along with all the whales washing up, we've also had a lot of a live whales swimming around in the bay, which is rather unusual. The Marine Mammal Centers confirmed that there have now been twenty one day Michael last year, last week and I can't remember what day we talked about this, we were at eighteen. But we had a couple of wash up in Richmond happening fast Thursday and over the weekend. The numbers don't seem to be slowing down. If you're scoring at home so far, which I think you are. So far, we've had eighteen gray whales, to unidentified bai leen whales, and one minky whale minky whale and that have died in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area region. Six of the grey whale desks determined to be probable for a ship strike.
Speaker 2: Oh that's my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah wow.
Speaker 3: Any JV show prediction where the number stops, it's just every day, go ahead, jet more.
Speaker 9: I wanted to stop now it's not okay, I'm gonna say twenty two.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why would you wish?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's just out here here.
Speaker 2: That marine she's manifesting me.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: That's all Jess. It's on the JV Show.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Next, let's talk about our photos.
Speaker 1: From home the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Photos from Home. Yeah, my picture.
Speaker 7: I told you guys earlier, I went to Top Golf with Dad.
Speaker 2: So this is a group picture. It's uh.
Speaker 7: Fights Instagram as well. So it's me to my sisters that got my nephews. There, I got my kids, my husband, and Dad is right there in the middle. You guys, I was doing so good, Like I was really actually hitting.
Speaker 2: The ball, yes, like.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, I was.
Speaker 3: I shot them, but like you were hitting the targets and stuff and getting points.
Speaker 6: Or like you were just No, I'm happy that the ball was going.
Speaker 2: I was happy that it was going, but it was going high and.
Speaker 6: Far, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was very proud to hey you, why do you have to be so negative about it?
Speaker 4: For me?
Speaker 2: The ball actually took off and I was very proud.
Speaker 4: That was it caught on video?
Speaker 2: No? Nobody recorded.
Speaker 6: Oh interesting, all those phones and nobody captured one.
Speaker 7: Nobody captured cute pictures like I got pictures and videos that everybody else and nobody took a single one of me. But but it's fine anyway. So yeah, that's my my group outing.
Speaker 3: For your dad was happy. This is a great picture. I'm sure he had a great day. Are you feel like you got the golf bug now? Because like once you start hitting the ball, it's like, oh my god, I can't wait to get back out there.
Speaker 7: No, not like actual golf, just golf fine top golf drinking.
Speaker 6: And mine is a picture.
Speaker 3: This is from Father's Day because I got to spend Father's Day as any dad would at their daughter's dance recital, which is exactly what you want to do on Father's Day. And this is my daughter Quinn. She had her dance performance. Shout out to the dance house in Napa. They put on this huge dance show. They put on a bunch of mars. Was on Sunday morning. So this is her right after the show. She did a great job in the performance. It was a very proud dad moment. I think I fogged up a little bit in the crowd, you know, just my eyes got a little misty.
Speaker 4: And you gave her those flowers that she's holding.
Speaker 6: And we did. We gave her some flowers.
Speaker 3: We hid them and had to hide them in the trunk of the car, so she didn't know that she was going to be getting them after the show, and she was very surprised at the end.
Speaker 4: Oh cute.
Speaker 7: And she's taking care of them, the flowers, they're in water and stuff.
Speaker 6: They're in a vase.
Speaker 2: She's going to be devastated when they die two days after.
Speaker 6: No, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: I'm sure she's aready forgot.
Speaker 9: And then mine is a picture of my cat one Zoomie's action.
Speaker 6: Show you is. It's trying to escape pun.
Speaker 9: I let her out and she was just zoomy, is like zooming around, like running, and so I caught this action shot and look at her hair in the wind, and she is like fully in the air.
Speaker 6: It's a great action shot. But you know, Selenna, you and I both know this thing is looking for the nearest exit.
Speaker 2: She's trying to get out of there. She's trying to get away from me.
Speaker 7: You finally let her out of that that apartment of yours.
Speaker 6: My owner is so boring. I just gotta get out of here.
Speaker 4: No, she's so spoiled.
Speaker 9: She would be kind of dumb to do. You let her outside often I let her.
Speaker 4: In my bal I let her out in my balcony.
Speaker 9: And then when I take her to my mom's house, I let her out there as well, let her rum free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't worry that she's like never gonna come back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's gonna climb the fence.
Speaker 9: See No, Usually I make sure she's like not going anywhere. But she loves to, like when she goes outside, just like basically roll around in the dirt and everything's so her fur is so white that once she like.
Speaker 4: Goes back into the house, it's fully great.
Speaker 3: Don't you feel bad that, like, look this cast outside living its best life. It wants to be outside, like you said, rolling around in the dirt. And then you drive it back into your heart.
Speaker 4: Because eventually she gets tired of the outside.
Speaker 6: I make it. Watch you paint.
Speaker 3: Outside.
Speaker 4: She is spoiled.
Speaker 9: She has plenty of toys and food and snacks.
Speaker 4: And everything she could ever ask for indoors.
Speaker 6: It's about freedom doors. Yeah, it's freedom and outdoors. That's the one thing she's asking for and doesn't get.
Speaker 4: She gets it every now and then.
Speaker 7: Check out all of those photos. JV Morning Show on Instagram
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine