Speaker 1: I hope he continues to be a great day. That's what I hope. It's time to read my lips. I've got Alex, I've got Chili in the room with me right there.
Speaker 2: So nice of you to get the name right. Yeah, no respect.
Speaker 3: I mean he's over there moving mountains.
Speaker 2: I mean, talk about a weird name. Ian Santos. I mean, was it a guitar player from Anthrax? I guess, yeah, it's his last name, scott Ian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was half right.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, that's Chili. You have to answer the phones. Yeah, and somebody has to.
Speaker 2: Tell you they don't want you. Yeah, And how does that go over? Let's just say not the win out of me today. So I'm not getting very motivated to win for that guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let's bring on Tyler is uh, Tyler got through?
Speaker 2: Tyler Yo, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: Family?
Speaker 2: What's up now?
Speaker 1: When you got a when you got When Ian answered the phone, did he say, hey, both of us, the twins are up for grabs.
Speaker 2: You could your choice who you who you want?
Speaker 1: I had to go with the champions for.
Speaker 4: That's respect.
Speaker 2: You had to tell it to the man's face that you didn't want him. Well, I had to break it to him. Man, you had to tell him how to tell him how it is, you know? Okay? All right, so Tyler is on team Alex. Now Brett, good morning, Good morning Brett.
Speaker 1: Did Chili let you know that Alex was off the table and your only choice was him? Or does he make you choose just to see who you Why do you.
Speaker 2: Do that to yourself? Okay? Who did you choose? Brett?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: I choose you don't look this respect You're not going to Did you choose Alex?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he chooses going down Chase baby on your side.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. We got Brett and we got Tyler. Tyler Team Alex. Brett forced to take Chili, Chilie. I'm telling you, I.
Speaker 2: Use these things to motivate you.
Speaker 6: I have.
Speaker 2: I'm not listening to you after all that disrespectful? Yeah, it is shameful.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this. It's a fine Instagram feature today and I love your taste in women. Here is who they submit it to, Alex.
Speaker 4: Can you translate what he just said.
Speaker 7: He's saying, I'm going to just pick on you the rest of the show that a big bully.
Speaker 2: Named r I'm complimenting him. We should start calling him Rob again. Hey, Rob, Instagram is wonderful. Who's going first, Chili? Would you like I'll go first? Okay, Chili, I'll disappoint y'all.
Speaker 8: First, show us why you're the man and bred here you Brett, Brett, you're as good.
Speaker 2: As in the pit.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, and right now, I am in charge of time.
Speaker 2: So when I say the word, is when you hit the timer? Yes, they get twenty.
Speaker 4: Seconds and he gets twenty seconds. When you have the time as soon as it gets to zero, let me practice. Okay, I see, I see, Okay, you make it way. Never used the time?
Speaker 2: Is it counting down or up? Down?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Is that good? I recommend it.
Speaker 1: Okay, my man, Chili over here, just watch the brilliance. I do think he submitted that Instagram feature, but we'll talk about that later.
Speaker 8: You're talking about an right now.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about it right now.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to time all.
Speaker 2: Right, here we go. You hit a button. Nervous thumbs up? Come on, flower boy, let's go. Aha, here we go. First word sent in by kJ D donkey cabbage a rod is a donkey ass.
Speaker 9: Donkey cabbage donkey cabbage. Nice donkey cabbage, Buddy, do I neven look that up on Urban Do?
Speaker 2: I not want to know what that is.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna tell you what is donkey cabbage.
Speaker 2: We talked about cabbage. Something we talk about cabbage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, here we go, Uh.
Speaker 2: Brett, no open toe shoes in the pit? Okay?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Alright?
Speaker 2: No crocs in there, Brett Jesus Christ all right. Eli sent this one in just kicking ice cubes under his fridge. Here we go. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 8: Wiener prom Witch, Rob Wiener Prom, Winn Throb Wiener, Trum.
Speaker 2: Winter Driver, Winter.
Speaker 1: Valley, Wiener Prom Wiener.
Speaker 2: Damn, you didn't get it. You didn't get it. I didn't get it.
Speaker 4: You're close?
Speaker 6: Were you? Guys?
Speaker 2: On the email that guy did send us. The guy did send us the pictures from his prom.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, he wrote the Wienermobile.
Speaker 1: We were talking about the wienermobiles and we had a listener that said he he waited for the driver and said, listen.
Speaker 2: Proms tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're where you're going afterwards, but will you drive my date to the prom?
Speaker 4: And the Winnermobile?
Speaker 1: Winnermobile said yeah, legendary his mom has the picture up on the wall in the house.
Speaker 2: That's how great that is?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go, oh, Nurse d and she likes it, so just sew. You know, she is happy about it. She thinks it's funny. She sent in this word okay, thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up up. Mo snorton.
Speaker 1: Mo snort, mot mo snort, Oh mo snort.
Speaker 2: People are hearing those snorts sneaking in there. I think they're cool.
Speaker 4: It is authentic.
Speaker 2: That is nursey, she said. I am she goes. I even love with Moe's snort. You have to use okay, that's two.
Speaker 4: Yes, we got a game.
Speaker 2: We got a game.
Speaker 4: Are you feeling hot?
Speaker 9: Five?
Speaker 8: Game?
Speaker 2: Job job? Okay? Now, wizard everything.
Speaker 1: When South for Brett when he said he was possibly wearing crocs in the.
Speaker 2: Pit, Brett crocks of the pit. You gotta be comfortable cross in the pit. Ever, protect your toes. It all costs. Hey, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Alex now has the headphones on. He's got three words, same thing. Twenty seconds. He needs to tie.
Speaker 7: Over time.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: George sent this word in. Was definitely talked about on the show this week.
Speaker 5: Thumbs up, thumbs up. Rob heard panda pound what panda pound? Panda pound, I don't know, panda pound something, bounce panda pound page, bounce panda.
Speaker 7: That's tough.
Speaker 9: That's a tough one, panda.
Speaker 4: I actually still have the video pulled up.
Speaker 2: That was the pandican that I suggested, and somebody beat me to it.
Speaker 4: They mean there's been no action.
Speaker 2: Are you looking at the pandas now?
Speaker 4: Yes, no action.
Speaker 2: There's no mounting nothing. All right, here we go, way in there.
Speaker 1: Carlos sent this word into us this morning. Thank you, Carlos, something.
Speaker 2: That continues to not happen on this show. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 4: Respect, you're stupid.
Speaker 2: Chili treats, Chili treat well. Chili treats.
Speaker 7: Nothing.
Speaker 4: He brought us nothing.
Speaker 2: There was everything around you. I am a treat I okay, there it is there.
Speaker 9: It is not.
Speaker 4: You were not at.
Speaker 1: You're the worst.
Speaker 2: Give you some numbers, some girls.
Speaker 1: Here we go, here we go. Kevin set this word in again. These things don't have to be talked about on the show. Now, this was talked about on the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Kevin. Thumbs up. Poorror, oh chatta. You know we should do is just not get the words.
Speaker 4: So you have to keep going.
Speaker 1: Alex, leave the room so I can talk about you so and then.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you if about you.
Speaker 1: Buddy, I'm gonna give the word so weird in I'm want to say the word in overtime.
Speaker 2: You keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 4: And Rod, I on the timing am counting upwards now.
Speaker 2: Yes, please, Okay.
Speaker 1: As soon as I say the words, start your timer, and then you gotta be ready to up on it.
Speaker 4: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: He might get it quick. I'm ready, right, hey, Brett, get ready, man, you better wear those crocks. Yeah, okay, wear those crocks.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do my bis crocks and socks.
Speaker 2: Brett. He really does want to win for you. And I'm surprised because he didn't pick him well because I had him. Let y'all think that I was gonna throw the game. Reverse psychology. Okay, bro alright, let's go. She always got a game face on today.
Speaker 4: It's nice for once.
Speaker 1: He got his Sixtagram Thursday up on linked and guests.
Speaker 2: He's excited. He's having a good day, all right. This is for Brett, Team Chile.
Speaker 1: As soon as I say the second word at press scout.
Speaker 2: Timer starts, be ready. He might jump on it quick.
Speaker 7: I'm ready thumbs up up. Ticket wad, what ticket, wad.
Speaker 3: Ticket wad, TD white tickets, WAD tickets one ticket, city wind ticket, wad something wine ticket wad, cycle line ticket, wad tickets wad one ticket, wadic ticket wad boom.
Speaker 2: And he knows why I'm saying the word. He knows, he knows why we're using that word. Why that was you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you might have said it.
Speaker 2: It was his word. It was almost it was a w NB a.
Speaker 6: Layup and you Angel Angela Clarkson, Angel Angel.
Speaker 2: You smashed the two together.
Speaker 4: I was so dumb.
Speaker 3: I'm an idiot.
Speaker 2: So there's our guy. Stop talking about him.
Speaker 3: Okay, he sits back in the room.
Speaker 2: Nobody's talking about your buddy.
Speaker 1: He said, I know your wife will rat me out.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you all right. Here we go. She coming to a bus fest. I might have a few words.
Speaker 6: She's not.
Speaker 4: I really want to meet her.
Speaker 2: And she's is she coming?
Speaker 4: Don't about it, she's not.
Speaker 2: I am worried about that Saturday. Please see her. You see her so.
Speaker 1: Worried about it though, I want to see her.
Speaker 4: Tomments.
Speaker 1: Here we go, same word, same timing, structure. As soon as I say the word, then you start timing. You wrote down, Chili, Tom, Yes, okay, that was the one thing I didn't tell you to do.
Speaker 2: All right, thumbs up. Here we go, Drew, we got a good one here.
Speaker 7: Ticket wad ticket rod ticket wad tickets Rod tickets one ticket wad, ticket wad.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 7: What was Chili's time almost thirty two seconds, Alex's time just over eleven ticket wad.
Speaker 9: He said it, He said it.
Speaker 2: I'm improving, Chili said, you did get one in overtime. Thank you? All right, Brett, put those crops away? What are you doing you you get gibbets on them too?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 6: Tod like?
Speaker 2: Hey Tyler, Tyler.
Speaker 1: You're best.
Speaker 2: It's it's the quiet guy sitting on the phone.
Speaker 4: He was so chill.
Speaker 2: A lot, and I can't.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to drive.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for pulling over.
Speaker 2: So are we going to get Tyler in the pitch?
Speaker 4: We are, We've got pit passes, pretty sat. Hopefully you're available.
Speaker 2: On Saturday.
Speaker 4: And you have the proper footwear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll work for Crock to.
Speaker 2: It's the problem with the arownman.
Speaker 1: I feel Crock all right, Tyler, we'll see you at the sold out buzzfest that's today's Spin passes.
Speaker 2: They are out the door.