Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, you welcome to Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, so that means it's pop and Bravo and not always on a Thursday do we talk about pop and Bravo? Sometimes more pop, sometimes more Bravo. Today I've got Mandy Schlitz Grossa.
Speaker 3: I bet it's gonna be a lot of Bravo and it's a little pop and a pop.
Speaker 1: What is it? What does your coke say on it?
Speaker 3: Oh? It says Nathaniel.
Speaker 2: Oh okay Nathaniel. All right, I've been seeing him lately. I got one on an airplane that said homie. I was like, okay, yeah, I've seen them now that say bro B what B.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's weird enough that they have people's names on it, because it's like, you know, when you're a kid and you go on vacation and you're the beach, right, and then they have like a key chain with everyone's name, and then they never had my name because.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say, I know, I've seen Mandy on things. Do you think you could find Mary pain good luck?
Speaker 1: Good Luck?
Speaker 3: They'd be Amanda and I'd be like nope, They're like no, inaccurate.
Speaker 2: I've definitely seen. I've definitely seen the coke bottles with Mandy.
Speaker 3: Oh a coke bottle with Mandy, that would be really fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what's that diet coke?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Die coke?
Speaker 1: Okay, but you know, to me everything is coke.
Speaker 3: Yes, and to me everything is pop, right, I have to.
Speaker 2: Everything is coke, So I'm gonna say coke, I mean diet coke. If I see one that's Mandy, I'll.
Speaker 3: Get it for you.
Speaker 1: I did find one a few years ago that was pain, p A Y n E pain.
Speaker 3: That's amazing pretty.
Speaker 2: I think I might still be in my fridge, Like I said, well, we have to keep it forever, so it might still be in my fridge. Although our power went out recently and it was one of those three day situations.
Speaker 1: Everything had to go.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so sorry. That sucks when that happens.
Speaker 1: I'll find it again.
Speaker 2: But at least it wasn't Homie, yeah homie. On the airplane she put the diet coke of Homie. I was like, you, like, look at the passenger next to you. You're like, hey, hey girl, Oh Mandy, it's good to talk to you. What a banner week On Bravo. This week, we had the end of the Love Hotel. We had the start of Miami, and we had a banner episode of The Valley.
Speaker 3: That Valley episode has taken years off my life.
Speaker 2: It's a lot, and then Atlanta. I I don't know if I watched this week. I'll be honest, but I've been trying to keep up, but I've usually been like one behind.
Speaker 3: I am one behind right now. Okay, I missed this week, but I watched the one where they meet the Prime Minister of Grenada. Okay, yeah, I figuring out who would be the best first lady and I loved that episode.
Speaker 2: Wait so I saw Okay, so the one after that they have like the Minister of Finance or something comes in. It's like another and then they go to the whatever is the celebration they have there in Granada, Grenada, where they cover themselves in.
Speaker 1: Black tar like oil.
Speaker 2: Oh and it's some sort of you guys, please forgive me. I did watch it now that I'm remembering, and I'm going to get this wrong, but just understand that I only know the gist of it. It's an important holiday where all the people in Grenada they cover themselves in this black oil looks like tar, and it's all about taking back slavery, and it's it's symbolic for the way that the slaves were treated. So all now the people they have this holiday where they cover themselves in this black tar and it's symbolic of freeing themselves from slavery. And so all the women did that and they, you know, Cynthia was like what they didn't want to get it in their hair, you know, So Cynthia did her hair like in braids and then put like big socks over her long braids, like big condoms over her braids. And it was funny the way that they were all trying to like, let me tell you what I would do. I'd be like, oh my god, how am I ever going to get this out of my hair?
Speaker 3: No? I yeah, I would embrace it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: I think they're having such a great time on this trip, and yeah, Grenada is getting its money worth like all of those you know, the finance minister, the Prime minister getting air time. I mean, now I'm interested. Should my next trip be to Grenada?
Speaker 2: I was looking at I was like, oh my gosh, the scenery is gorgeous.
Speaker 3: It's gorgeous, but they're not showing them as much doing the kinds of activities that I would do on vacation, Like I'm all beach, I'm all water, and so I'm like, oh cooking lesson great Like, wouldn't do it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, agree, agree.
Speaker 2: I like to see people on a boat. I like to see the island from the water, like because all those aerial shots of all those like beautiful homes and stuff. I'm like, oh, well, yeah, I am caught up on it now that you said that, because like, oh yeah, I forgot.
Speaker 1: They were at the pool.
Speaker 2: And then another minister of something came and they you know, pretty much we're very inappropriate with a man of that statue.
Speaker 1: He liked it. They didn't care.
Speaker 2: It was all consensual. Phaedria is just so damn funny she is.
Speaker 3: She is such a hoot. I like cannot get enough of her. And I'm a little bit sad that she's not going to be back on Traders because I just feel like she's so good that I kind of want her on every season, if that makes sense, Like its just I mean, I don't want I guess it would be unfair to have someone with like had experience playing the game, you know, come again, But she's so fun So.
Speaker 2: Do we have any I saw that Derenda was coming back, that's just because she got voted off first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Portia is coming.
Speaker 2: She's not coming back. She didn't she wasn't home before. Durant just coming.
Speaker 3: Back coming back? No, I don't think it is coming.
Speaker 2: Back during just only repeat And what is it even to be Because they announced it, does that mean it's coming soon or no?
Speaker 3: I think they're filming it. They usually film it at the very end of June, like at this time of the year in Scotland, and then I believe it always airs right after the first of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like a little January treat that we deserve.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's my favorite. I love it. I've gotten my stepmom into it. I'm telling her, Donna Kelcey is on there, you know, go time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be better if Jason Kelsey was on there, but we'll take he.
Speaker 3: Is so funny or kylie. But I honestly think she is so wildly like underrated people are just like, oh, Donna Kelcey, Donna Kelcey. This woman could give like media talks to people who've been doing press for decades, like the way that she shares information without actually releasing any information is incredible, and oh, she's really thoughtful about it, because you know that Taylor and Travis are, you know, very tight lipped about where they are, what they're doing, and yet she's like I think she was asked, are you hosting Taylor for Thanksgiving? Is she coming to Thanksgiving? And she said no, And then it turns out that Taylor's family was hosting them. Like it's like, like she's just never lying, but she's not fully sharing anything and she's clever at how to do it. And so for media from a media training perspective, I just find her very fascinating.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, speaking to somebody who I think has had some media training, it's Jack's so on this episode of The Valley, he's back to us immediately, you know, we just who else wouldn't do it if you saw your you know, he's back to his shenanigans, not taking a lot of accountability and doing a lot of lying. And by the way, that's sofa. Mandy looked it up. I just recorded my episode about the Valley.
Speaker 1: I looked it up.
Speaker 2: The most expensive sofa you can buy on love Sack, The most expensive if you just go to their site sift all the products by most expensive to least. The most expensive sofa that they have is about nine thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's not twenty.
Speaker 3: I was like, twenty is crazy, it's not twenty for that brand. I was like, no, I looked it up.
Speaker 1: I looked it up because I.
Speaker 3: Was such a liar. He throws so much out there and it's verifiably like not true. And then when you confront him, he's like, well, I don't know, you know, like.
Speaker 1: You all sudden have tax problems. Everybody has tax.
Speaker 3: Problems, right, yeah, every day someone's not filing their taxes.
Speaker 2: But okay, but for one point one million dollars?
Speaker 1: Like what?
Speaker 3: And he's I didn't have the money, and it's like, no, you did. Actually, when all of this happened was when you were on vander Pumper roles and you did have the money. Yeah, you just chose to you just chose not to keep enough money around to pay time.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: That guy, Well, I have looked pretty hard for his eBay page and I can't find it anyhow. I as I gets like Jack's Taylor Jason COUCHI Jack's Calchy Jason Taylor, like, I've tried to find it, can't find it.
Speaker 1: So if somebody.
Speaker 2: Knows Jackson's eBay page with the Jenny craigbags for thirty dollars, I'd like to see it.
Speaker 3: I could probably DM like Janet or Jason Okay, have you have you? Yeah? I've They've both like responded to me when I've posted like funny memes about them. Okay, so I'm like, oh, okay, maybe they would respond again.
Speaker 2: Somebody Danny Danny reposted something I did right at the beginning.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: It's pretty funny, though, I'm sure it was hilarious, but now I can't even remember what it was because my brain.
Speaker 3: Just They all have good senses of humor about themselves and making fun of themselves.
Speaker 1: It feels like I might be meeting some of them next Steet, you know, the week after No, next week, I have so much fun.
Speaker 2: Next week I'm going to La for Heather McDonald is having a tenth anniversary of Juicy'scoop party, and I got invited. Is this I'm never gonna invite anything. I'm leaving the beach and flying.
Speaker 3: To La to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah and yeah, so she said she thinks La La will be there, and she's like, you know, Janet, she's.
Speaker 3: Always Lala and her close, I think.
Speaker 1: And she was like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'll invite she done, I'll invite Janet Jason. You'll see who comes. I was like, Okay, exciting for me, very exciting for me.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fallen in love with a couch or a rug or some piece of art on the internet and you're like, yes, this is going to be perfect in my den, and then you see the price tag and you almost fall off that couch that you already hate that you're trying to replace. Let me let you in on a secret called dupe dot com. It's ridiculously easy to use. I can use it. You type in dupe dot com slash and then paste the URL of the item you were just looking at.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's that easy.
Speaker 2: Then they will show you a bunch of results of the exact same thing for less. Okay, they're not sketchy knockoffs either. Here's the thing most people don't realize. Most furniture sold is mass produced in the exact same factory. These factories sell to all different brands under different names, which list them for different prices. Dupe dot com automatically lists these less expensive alternatives for you, so you're not overpaying for just some brand name. It is one of the most viral shopping hacks on TikTok. If you've seen it, millions of people have already used it. Like, if you find this five thousand dollars gorgeous sofa, put it in dupe dot com, you're going to find it for less. And it's not just for furniture either. It works for fashion, shoes, jewelry, et cetera.
Speaker 3: There was a.
Speaker 2: Dress I was dying to get for this party I'm going to in La, but I was like, I can't afford that.
Speaker 1: I've already got a paid a fly to La.
Speaker 2: I put it into dupe dot com and found the exact same dress for one hundred dollars less. It completely works, and I love it. Doup dot com is really so.
Speaker 1: Easy to use. You type dupe.
Speaker 2: Dot com forward slash before any product in your u r L.
Speaker 1: Like that's it.
Speaker 2: You just dupe dot com slash, put in paste in that u r L and it pops up.
Speaker 1: It's that easy.
Speaker 2: It instantly finds you less expensive alternatives that you even have an app and a browser extension you can download.
Speaker 1: I love a browser extension.
Speaker 2: No account required, no sign up required, It's completely free to use. Stop wasting money on brand names and start saving with dupe dot com today. And another fun fact, I don't know if you know Matt our friend Matt and Jake of Reality Gaze. Yeah, Matt used to work at the law firm where Jason was, where Jason is the lawyer.
Speaker 3: Does he know Jason or they just got the same room. Oh? Nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's always like I can text him and see if he wants to come on your show. I'm like, nah, I don't think so. He's super nice, but I don't think you could tell me any thing. Yeah, let's talk about the Valley. So Jack's on the Valley is being himself when he gets out, and by the way, literally didn't miss him for all the episodes he was gone, didn't miss him. And he brings so much. There's so much stress on this show and it's just like added stress when he's around. But on Watch What Happens Live, either he got a script or he has been into some severe media trading because he was so different on Watch what happens live even than he is on the After Show, because on the After Show he does a lot of who wouldn't be upset, who wouldn't throw a chair?
Speaker 3: No, I know, and this is a terrible thing to say about someone who is actively, you know, trying to break their addiction, is sober, but he seems like he was drugged, like on benzo diazepines, like someone gave him something just to not be reactive because it was so against his nature. And I think he can only hold that kind of a personality for so long and then he breaks. And so yeah, it's you know, twenty minutes on screen, twenty two minutes on screen. Great, Fine, he can do that. But I don't think that's who he is. I don't think that's who he's becoming. And mainly because of the answers that Tom Schwartz gave, which is, do you think he's changed? And he's like no, but like he's trying, which is like essentially blowing Jackson's cover. Like he hasn't changed a whole lot since.
Speaker 2: Brittany has said, Brittany has said the same, she has said, she has said on the After Show, and she said, I watch what happens live. She's like, no, you know, no, I don't. I don't think he's doing drugs because I do randomly drug test him and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like but he's still the same, Yeah, the same person. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean great that he is sober, but all of his issues, like he is not they're they're not gone just because he stopped doing cocaine and drinking alcohol right right.
Speaker 2: And I think that he you know, I mean, he's joked about it on the after show that you know that he has diagnosed as being in our so I mean he is and you can't fix that.
Speaker 1: And he's sociopath.
Speaker 3: I mean, he just had so many like layered mental health issues. But at the end of the day, it feels like he cannot control his reactivity and that is the issue. He's just never learned to self regulate his emotions. He like missed that part of childhood and.
Speaker 1: Nobody, but nobody held him accountable.
Speaker 3: Man should Yeah, I know, well his I mean I blame his parents for not teaching him to self regulate. That is kind of a job of a parent of like when you have a toddler, of being like, oh, I'm so sorry, you're frustrated, like learning how to name the feelings that you have and learning how to talk through things rather than throwing things like these are things that you know, three year old's, four year olds, five year olds, even older children do and you work with them on how to do that. And he just never either no one worked with him or he needed extra help and it was not given to him, and no one really held him accountable, including Brittany. But you know what, I blame him. I'm not going to blame her for his behavior.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm saying is he tried to say this week. That's what he tried to say.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever held me accountable, so it's everybody else assault.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I mean he can flip anything on anyone but himself. I mean the way that he talks to himself, Like that's the way he talks to himself, right, Like who hasn't messed up on their taxes?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, He's had to make himself feel better, So he's like talking to himself and in his head, like that's what's going on in his head is excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses. He can't even say sorry without the word butt, and he even used the word butt on Watch What Happens Live. However, he was like subdued, Like again, I feel like he was like drugged or something where he was just non reactive. So he was like dah da da da. But you know, so it didn't seem like he was his usual like super angsty reactive self.
Speaker 1: Well I did you know.
Speaker 2: Adi's like, you know, people have like protested that we're having you on here, Like what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, I just have to apologize.
Speaker 2: You know, for the people, and then he did his whole thing, which obviously he'd really practice, and Ady goes, but the person you need to apologize.
Speaker 3: Who is Britney Brittany.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, oh yeah her, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah her too. Of course, of course, of course.
Speaker 3: That wasn't in the script, so yeah, he forgot.
Speaker 1: About that part.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Tom Schwartz just looks like a hostage. I mean, whenever Tom Schwartz is on the after show, he's like, why.
Speaker 3: Do I have to be with him?
Speaker 1: And then he's like, because I'm not even a cast.
Speaker 2: Member on the Show's like, why do I have to come to watch What Happens Live with this guy.
Speaker 3: He literally looks like he's actively dissociating. Yeah, like every single time, Like he literally his eyes and he's just like yeah like that. Yes, Yes, Even it's happened a couple of times with Jesse too, like when in that first scene when Jack's got out of rehab and they're in his and he's saying, Brittany better put this house on the market. She needs to find like a three bedroom something appropriate for a woman.
Speaker 1: He I have the exact question.
Speaker 3: Jesse's face was like.
Speaker 1: Even Jesse was like, I hate women, and I wouldn't say that shit exactly he says.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you exactly what he says. I'm just trying to see when they okay. He said, quote, no woman needs a five bedroom house, seven baths. You're a woman with a child, get something like a three bedroom that's manageable as a woman.
Speaker 3: Manageable as a woman.
Speaker 2: He said it three times. He said it three times. Woman, Yeah he did. And even Jesse was like, dude, like, nobody hates women more than me, but you gotta the woman's stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really bad, it's really bad.
Speaker 2: And what else happened this week? Lucas you know, secretly planning this. Do we think that we're going to find out that Kristen knew all along because she can't figure some shit out?
Speaker 3: She can, But I do think that when filming is going on, she's so focused on like sleuthing around filming and finding a way to like redeem Danny and Nia because in her mind she's so worried that Jason and Janet are shitting on them, like which they are, but I don't really think they need her redemption. So I think she's like so focused on that. Yeah, she's and that this is their trip, so she's like all in on them. And I think it's a perfect diversion because Luke is so underrated in how he does things, Like he knows her so well and he can be understated that's probably not underrated, understated and how he does things, so he's like, hey, she won't even see it coming, right, And I really believe that, like he seems to know her so well that he could figure that out. Yeah, that she's got like too many other things, like if it was just them, if filming wasn't happening, you know, if they didn't have like work going like, she would totally sleuth she would figure it out. But it's all happening so quickly. What was so funny? So he has this gecko I guess or whatever.
Speaker 2: His lizard is spiders, and he's got all sorts of animal.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, those are the ones that actually think Kyle Chan has.
Speaker 1: Oh see they showed it. I was like, Luke has got all those.
Speaker 3: I think Luke has like one lizard, oh, gecko, I don't know which one it is, and he brings it to Kyle Chan to watch, because Kyle Chan has all of these like reptiles or lizards, you know that kind of thing. And then they made the snake joke about Janet all of that. But that's what I that's where I because I watched it again because I was like, quait is Kristen living home with spiders spiders? Yeah, I just don't see that happening for her, but I do see a lizard, okay.
Speaker 2: And so but I think that's very smart that he's done everything verbally. Yep, there's no trail, No, no trail. He doesn't I mean like Chris doesn't even know that Luke filled with Danny at Kyle chand like somehow or another that wasn't on a call sheet for her to be able to see.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm sure he also worked with you know, production to make sure that she couldn't have access to certain things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Like I'm going to go take my lizard over there so I can pick up the ring, because otherwise how would you get it?
Speaker 3: But every time they go out of town, they stop at Kyle Chance and drop off this lizard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's playing the long game. One day from this guy.
Speaker 3: I really adore Luke. I just really love him. I think he got a bad rap in the beginning when people are calling him a doomsday prepper. I just think he's a sweet, simple guy who likes the outdoors, who's not really into this whole like being on a TV show style at all. But he's a genuine person who really loves Kristen and who really loves her friends, and he seems to form genuine bonds with people, and so I am here for I love the people that end up on shows that like never were meant to be cast on a reality show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh that's true, that's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, what else happened this week on the Valley.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to Jesse said no to Isabella spending time with Michelle's mom who is dying of cancer.
Speaker 2: Right, that was a low for Jesse, But you know, he has a point, like, we need to talk to Isabella about this, but actually she's five, so you don't need to talk about grandma's going to die. I think it's more like, remember when you're like sick sometimes and can't go to school, that's how grandma feels like that's kind of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't need to go into details about death. Yeah, it's just to spend time. We don't know the future, but it is looking very bad. And so the longer you hold out arguing about the way to talk to Isabella, the less time she's going to have with her grandmother, and more likely her grandmother is going to not even be able to spend time with her in a useful way if she's that that's sick, right, And.
Speaker 1: So he'll drive out the conversation.
Speaker 3: Rag the conversation there is. I always get really frustrated when people say, like, that's not appropriate for my kid, Like I'm sorry, Like what child is that appropriate for? If you have a five year old and the parent dies, like the child's gonna have to know about it, and there is a developmentally appropriate way to talk to children about just about any subject.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Uh, Mandy works in a pediatric situation, so she knows.
Speaker 3: I just get very frustrated when people like make these excuses. You like, you think no child has ever been in that situation before, you think there's no one you could ask for support those psychologists, no pediatrician, no one, yeah right, not damn it. Jess, like, stop it. He's so annoying.
Speaker 1: He's so annoying.
Speaker 2: So that we had that, and then we had once again the piling on of Danny. They had a dinner. Now what was interesting at that boys dinner is that Jax goes, Oh, it was just like a little birdie went into Danny's ear and suddenly, you know, no, Danny says, a little Bertie went too Jackson's ear.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it was Janet.
Speaker 2: Why don't you assume it's Jesse, because Jesse is the one that told him all that shit.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sent with Jesse.
Speaker 2: And and because by the way, no stink on Jesse. Jesse didn't say I called my wife a whore. She threw a girl that didn't get brought up just what Danny did.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, exactly. And the thing is the fact that just when they mentioned Danny's name and he goes, oh, did dark side come out? Like that's it's clear that they all talk about Danny behind his back and say that he's got some issues with drinking. And to get thrown out of Jackx's seems to me twice, and not because you're Zach, right, because Zach gets thrown out all the time because he gets very frustrated with Zach. But to keep getting thrown out of a bar that your friend owns, do you know how hard it is to make sure how yeah, like you have to really be behaving poorly?
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree that Danny obviously has something going on. Yeah, drinks, and he also lies because Nia said he only had two pelters and I was like, roll the tape, Yeah last week they rolled.
Speaker 3: She knows, but she's not going to ever publicly go against him, which I understand, like as their marriage, if that's you know, they're like, Okay, we are united front always, whether we're on camera, whether we're not on camera, But when we're in the privacy of our own home, like that's when she is more honest when they're in therapy. I think that's when she's more honest, and I think that is a secret to probably a wonderful relationship, but it is not an honest portrayal of who they are on reality TV. And I can see, like, yes, they're lovely people, but I can see why it would annoy other people on the show who are being honest and are having really uncomfortable conversations that there's no uncomfortable conversations that are happening between Danny and Nea unless it's like predecided, like oh, last season, I think there she was like, Okay, I'm going to talk about my postpartum depression experience, you know, and so he's like, okay, I'll support you in that, right. So I feel like she even planned that because like that was what was going on in her life, and I appreciate that they did that on camera, but I think they talk through everything, and she is always trying to remove him from situations when he is drinking, and it is just like, come on, girl, like we're never going to get a chance to see what he's like. And I think that's what she wants. But then don't say that there's no problem.
Speaker 2: Right right, and listen as somebody who is married to a recovery alcoholic, A lot of this stuff is like, it's not like it is.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of it's triggering for me. A lot of the jack stuff is triggering.
Speaker 2: This whole show is triggering for me actually and a lot of people because it's just so but a lot and A's behavior around it is very familiar to me and like everything's fine, everything's fine, and sure you may be talking about it at home, but like everything's fine, everything's fine. I don't know why you think anything's wrong, and trying to pull the person out so they don't make it worse, and like the whole.
Speaker 1: Like, well, they only had the two drinks, like uh okay.
Speaker 2: And even the drinks that we saw him have when they showed last week, the time clock of like forty five minutes before, fifty minutes after that, ten minutes before that, all the drinks they were showing, he didn't show up to that bar sober. I'm just telling you from experience, people that all of a sudden seem super drunk, and you're like, how did they get so drunk because they were drinking before, so you saw them have three drinks, but they probably had three drinks where they came.
Speaker 3: I also appreciated what Jason said. I mean, not the way he said it, but what he said about you don't need to drink every day to be an alcoholic. I think that word is very loaded for a lot of people, and so they you know, it's easier to say something else. But the truth is is that you can have a problem with alcohol and you can have alcoholism without You could go months without drinking, right, Like, it's not like you have to drink during the day. It's not like you have to drink you know, a mouthwash, Like there's not it's not like, you know, like something out of a paper bag. It's just when you have alcohol, you cannot regulate yourself. Like that is a component of potential alcoholism, and that is what he has, not that he's alcoholism, but like he has this problem with self regulation. The issue I have is it's just not ever helpful to confront someone in that kind of a way because it's clearly not coming from a place of like empathy or concern for his well being or nia's well being. It's like being done for a storyline. It's being done yeah to like catch him, and I think they're frustrated in general, like with him because he's kind of getting off scotch free from taping, and I think everyone is feeling that way a little bit.
Speaker 2: But well, there's a Variety article came out today and I have not read it yet. I just saw like some clips, like Ryan posted some clips. People have posted some clips from the article, and one of it is Danny saying that at the end of season one, Jack called him and said, you guys got off looking like coming out smelling like a row.
Speaker 1: So we're coming for you next season.
Speaker 3: And so maybe like Janet and Jason were caring forward the Jacks, I don't know, whatever it is. It's like I agree with them, like they're one hundred percent correct and everything they're saying. The way that they are saying it is like really not nice. So to claim to be friends with Danny and Nia, like, I don't know if they're good friends, because that's it's not how you should approach. I'm not saying don't talk about it on camera. I'm just saying the way they're talking about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Kisha and I were saying on our recap that like with the Janet and Na. It'd be one thing if Janet off camera took Nia to lunch and goes, I just want to tell you, this is what i'm seeing and I've had it in my own life, And are you okay? Is there anything we can do to support you?
Speaker 1: Do you feel you know? That would be being a friend.
Speaker 2: And if she said everything's fine and you don't need to worry about us, and be like, Okay, I'm here to talk if you want to. Otherwise, I'll take you at your word and we won't discuss it again.
Speaker 3: You know. But I think some of them take their job as a reality star very seriously and they're told not to have any conversations off camera, and I truly believe that, like they're following that, and so I still think it would have been helpful to have that conversation, even if it was on camera. Empathetically, Yeah, empathetically, That's what I'm saying. Alone, Hey, this is what I'm noticing. It kind of makes me uncomfortable. I know it's made other people uncomfortable. I want to come to you with this. I have a feeling that they've already shared this stuff with Nia. If she knows she's not stupid, right, she knows that this is an issue her husband has. And it sounds like even the night that he was inappropriate with Jasmine and her fiance, that he was like, there was more than just the two of them. There was other women that were grabbed that really yes, that was according to Janet on The Vile Files, I listened to like, oh okay, the first fifteen to twenty minutes. I haven't finished it, but she said that there were other people who aren't part of the group that's on TV, who we're at that bar, who he behaved similarly with.
Speaker 2: One other thing I want to bring up about the Valley before we move on, is this week when Jack's said to Zach, it's my show, it's my show, it's my show. Okay, this is what got unfired last time. Does anybody who call that that's what it got And guess who also got fired?
Speaker 1: Vicky Gumfelson.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So when you say my show, this is my show, you fy it, and he himself has been fired for it.
Speaker 3: I know, but I wonder, like I'm a little bit confused why he's being watch What Happens Live? Why I mean, I know that Danny and Nia and Luke and Kristin can't travel right now. They just had babies, So I think they're like at a limited number of like how many people they can keep flying out to New York for watch What Happens Live? But still you don't have to have him. And also why is he being featured at Bravo Con, Like they usually keep certain names back and then like release them later. Why would he be in the first release.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't see that. I didn't see that. Tell me about your bravocn ticket buying experience.
Speaker 3: So I've never had an easy time, and this was my first time that it was easy. I have no idea how. I have no idea why got the promo code was eleven fifty nine, hit refresh and it immediately was available. Put two in and my friend Jody put two in and she was said all things are carded and mine just went through. And I was like, got dam Yeah. I was like, okay, you go and get this other thing and get a Bravo Palooza while I'm finishing getting these, and then once we got them, we're like, okay. Last time at Bravo Con, I said, if I were to go again, I wouldn't do some of those night experiences, Like it was fun to see watch what Happens live, but you can watch it on TV later. I'm not going to get asked to like do a question again like I was last time, you know. And then the club experience was horror.
Speaker 1: I remember you said wort.
Speaker 3: I mean it was like kind of hilarious, but we spent so much money and it.
Speaker 1: Was like not not I planned.
Speaker 3: It would be. So we got tickets to Kelly Clarkson, okay, which is.
Speaker 1: Excited for just she doing like a residency in Vegas or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, and it's her last night.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I do love Kelly Clarkson. Okay, Well that's interesting. So yeah, I uh, four different codes, four different times I went in and say with Ingrid nothing what And last year, you know, it was just we got VI every day right away.
Speaker 3: You yeah, last year you had big experience I had this year. Last year I was like scrambling with like putting a couple one days.
Speaker 2: Together, and so we did end up on the one day, get we meet. I got to tickets for Friday and Sunday VIP, but don't have Saturday VIP.
Speaker 3: That's what I had or yeah, no, I had Friday VIP and Saturday and Sunday general admission.
Speaker 1: No I got, I go VIP here I go. No, I don't go.
Speaker 2: So we're waiting time, So waiting for Saturday VIP and then we'll see what happens. And I didn't get any Bravo palsas or any of that, so just waiting to see what happened.
Speaker 1: So I'm just waiting.
Speaker 2: So we've got the tickets and maybe we're thinking about doing some kind of like event. There's night I don't know. Waited to see what Amy Phillips is doing, but that is what's happening for Propacon.
Speaker 1: I mean we're going.
Speaker 2: We've already got our hotel room. I think we may have even booked our flights. I was like, we're going, now, somebody tickets.
Speaker 3: I got hotel a hotel reservation like in April because they were having a sale. Yeah, and it was six hundred dollars off and I was like, let's just get that and if we need to cancel, we'll cancel. But then like the day that we got the tickets, and we're like, okay, let's go, let's get our like flights, let's you know, same flights as before. We'll see who from will SEC is on our flight.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on the flights.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's same. It's like one flight a day on American it's non yep.
Speaker 1: This is early in the morning. It's like six am or something.
Speaker 3: It's pretty early, and then we kind of like wander like zombies around.
Speaker 1: So you can check into.
Speaker 2: Yes exactly, I just wrote this down. Vegas Flights needs to book because I think I didn't do it yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're in row like twenty so if you want to go in like twenty twenty one, you'll.
Speaker 1: Be with us and Andy. I hate to tell you.
Speaker 3: But you only fly first class.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't go with the Gen Pop. I go with the Gen Pop. I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 2: I have so many American points that I just usually like book it for like advanced leg room or whatever, and then I'll get bumped up because I have so many.
Speaker 3: You'll be up there with our friend Ashley Darby.
Speaker 1: I'll be up there with Ashley Darby maybe Giselle.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear some tea?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: So you've heard that there is like a new show that's the film in d C.
Speaker 1: Yes, uh huh, and Mady lives in Mandy lives in DC as well.
Speaker 3: Guys, I know some of the people on it, and I think it's going to be really good, okay, based on who they've.
Speaker 1: Casted, okay, and what's the premise.
Speaker 3: I don't know yet. I think they're trying to sell us as like people who are big in like not in politics, like no, not politics at all, like if you like own a business, people who like own businesses in DC. I think that's it's more like that. But I think it's all built around brand who is Ashley's best friend for best friends, and so it's like everyone kind of knows him ish.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, well all right, and what do we have any idea when this show is?
Speaker 1: Are they just shooting? They're shooting the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I think they're shooting. I have no idea. I need to reach back out. The person I know who's on it is like not a reality TV watcher, yeah at all, And like they're like bagging her because she'd be really good and she really doesn't give a shit about all that stuff and is.
Speaker 2: Really the person that is the person that I met when we had dinner with Ashley.
Speaker 1: No, not that girl.
Speaker 3: No, okay, no, it's someone I know completely separately in my life. I'll tell you off. Okay, interesting, but it's like fascinating because it's been greenlit enough. And so this person is telling me, oh, I have to go to this event and this event and this event. And I was like, well, if it's a day that I can make it, I'll join you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like plus one plus two Mary pay would also like to come.
Speaker 3: Oh. I was going to tell you as soon as I but one of the days I just like I couldn't go. It was one of the things was on a day that there was the military parade.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I would like to do for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already knew you already knew that. I already it was a no yea too, Like I wasn't leaving my apartment.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, stay inside. Well, speaking of Gizelle and Ashley love Hotel ended, and what a what a weird show this was. Now people are already like looking forward to new casting, but let's talk about this cast. So at the end of it, it says, you know, Shannon kept in touch with Earl and then whatever I'll watch What Happens Live. I think Ashley was Was it Giselle m or was it Loui Anne? I think it was leu Ane. It was yeah Joel Booster, Yes, and she.
Speaker 1: Weird that he got to go and watch what Happens to But but uh after what.
Speaker 3: He did, but he made a comment about it, Uh huh. He made a comment about.
Speaker 2: It when he said Bravo has this long line of forgiveness.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they said that the thing with Earl's step son, they were like, and it was a Google search, Like sheanon is not a sleuth. It was a Google search that she found this guy. So, no, he hasn't talked to him since it's there's a reason he wasn't in.
Speaker 1: Touch with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So I don't think Earle turned out to be like such the great guy that he professed himself to be. Maybe because he's out there like trying to get dates on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Somebody told me, oh, interesting, I I so he's using tikto talk like Tom, can you DM on TikTok?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I think he's like, hey, if you want to date me, drop into my Yeah, I'm available. Any ladies in the Georgia area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait, that is so funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what somebody said.
Speaker 2: Now Luenna's with this guy James now Jane from Hawaii. But no, he's I mean on his list and is Kirn It said Orange County.
Speaker 3: So he goes between Hawaii and Orange County all the time. And she says that she's been flying to meet him in Orange County rather than in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: And I know the person that I know, Kay Casey, that knows him says it knows of him, doesn't know him personally, has heard he's like a total grifter like.
Speaker 3: That, I mean that kind of tracks for someone at Luinn would date. I think she's really smart though, and like hopefully not going to get married again.
Speaker 2: And watch what Happens like she said, she loves him, but she's.
Speaker 1: Free to do her own thing. Darling. She got this ring from another paramore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, just keep him on roster, but do not do not settle.
Speaker 1: Did you on watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 2: She said, uh, you know, she said several of her lines of her iconic clients, and at one point.
Speaker 1: Andy goes, well, you've just quoted yourself three.
Speaker 2: Times in the last five minutes, like he was like, I mean even I was she does that all the time. So when it came below you cast darling or no, really she does it, and you're like, we get.
Speaker 3: It, we get it, we get We're like we're in on it with you. But you're like, don't keep reminding us, Like she was.
Speaker 1: Like Drindles was like it's a clip, Like we got it.
Speaker 3: I know we got a girl. Don't you want to hear a funny countess land story? Yeah? So back in September, Governor Gretchen Whitmer from Michigan was going to be on Watch what Happens Live to promote her book. And my friend works for her and was like, what do I need to know? Like we're we clearly have a whole team that's propping her, but like, what do I need to know? When I was like, oh, they're going to comment on how she looks like Luandelasps, So you need to know who luandelas SEPs is. She needs to know who Luyandelasps is. Understand the kind of what the countess is, the kind of things that you know. And she was like, how would I describe Luandelasps to the Governor? And I was like I prepared my whole life for this.
Speaker 1: Eric, thank you.
Speaker 3: So hard. And then so they did the whole thing and it was, you know, on live and then she messaged me and was like, what's the gay shark thing? Question Mark? Like she's like, it's cute, it's funny. I don't understand, and I was like.
Speaker 1: We're like, nobody really does, but it's just a thing.
Speaker 3: But like, can you imagine having to brief a governor and being like, so there's this housewife and people think you guys look alike and then you're like, what she's known for?
Speaker 1: What is a housewife?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We got to roll it all the way back to it's a reality show. Yeah yeah, yeah, oh so fat that it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Giselle hated everybody. Why was she even on this show?
Speaker 3: She hates it when in general, but she's very funny.
Speaker 1: She's there. She would she would almost be a good host for it.
Speaker 3: I think she'd be a way better host. I think she's meant to be more of a host, Like I don't think she actually will ever let us in her real kind of dating and flat and yah, I feel like what she does is like I'm not on TV.
Speaker 1: I completely agree with that.
Speaker 3: And then Ashley she was still dating Josh the whole time. Yeah, I mean I think they were open, right.
Speaker 1: I think she's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, but I mean she's still seen with Josh a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean she was never gonna like Walle He's not geographically comfortable. And then Ralph lives in Nashville and she's like, well, if you want me, you can just move.
Speaker 1: Up to where I am. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, still want to know what musicians Ralph has worked for, because he says he's worked with like big, huge, famous rock bands. And I still would like to know who Do we know? Anybody that could tell us?
Speaker 1: I'd like to know. It's been my question every episode?
Speaker 3: Do not know? Damn it? I also like barely no rock bands, so I would be terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you find out some names, let me know. Okay, Atlanta Phatri's back, we're excited about that. Are you loving Samiyah so much?
Speaker 3: I like Shemiah, I really do. I think she's a very compelling person because she is like flawed, you know, like ever, they're all flawed, right, but like she's one that's harder to find. Some of the flaws, you know what I mean. And I think one of her flaws is that she does not she's not very confrontational, and she does not confront people when she is hurt by them, And so she has been like holding on to some of the stuff for a decade with Porsia, and I think like it's been one sided. All the energy has been on her side, where she's like emotional and stuff, and Porsha has zero idea And so then when she came with all that energy, I think it really caught Porsia off guard. And even though I think Shmia was like right in all of her things, I think she's wrong in like bringing things up ten years later. I just think, like, if you're not going to address something in the moment or like in the few weeks after, like you just gotta let it go. Yeah, that's probably like, you know, controversial to say that, but I'm like, if you don't address it, then like it's really unfair to like bring up to someone like how are they supposed to remember everything right ten years ago? Like all of the details about like what happened and what I did, Like you're just basically telling me that I did something terrible. I don't really remember it in the same way and you're and I have no idea that I hurt you, so I couldn't have even like altered my behavior because I had no idea. It feels a little unfair.
Speaker 1: Ah interesting, That's how I feel. I do think their friendship will last, though.
Speaker 3: I hope so, but right now it's not a good spot. I think the reason if it doesn't last, the problem is that their moms were friends and then their mom's had a falling out and I think it was somewhat business related with like a daycare, and I can't quite figure out what happened, but whatever, it is, like people are going to side with their moms over their friends, and I think they kind of like push their moms this side so they could like maintain their friendship. But yeah, so when they became friends when they were like in high school, I think that's when their moms became really good friends. Okay, So there's like layers to it, And so I was always wondering, like, why is Porscha's mom hating on Shamia. Shamia's like such a lovely person, so not someone who's like a gossiper, Like why is she making these little digs and got my answer.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't know that, man.
Speaker 3: I think it might have been in the after show. There is a Atlanta after show, which I like hit and miss, like sometimes I just like totally forget. Yeah, but I think it was in there because I don't know how else to found that out.
Speaker 1: That's a hot gus.
Speaker 2: Yeah Miami, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Happy that it's back.
Speaker 3: I am obsessed with Miami. I think it is like it's this close to Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, which I think is like still number one for all housewives, and I think Miami is like a very close second, and I think third. I would say Orange County maybe right now.
Speaker 1: Right now, we haven't even seen it yet.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I mean like last season Orange County, like I was very into it in terms of like where they're at in their current casting and storylines and that kind of stuff. I think Miami is like far and away one of the best franchises. It has been fantastic, was like four years in a row season four season.
Speaker 1: They don't they don't change the cast up. No good.
Speaker 3: It is incredible. I love it so much. There's so it's like a telenovela. There's so much going on these women. To see two women fight who are the two single most selfish people you have ever seen on Bravo is so entertaining because they're both right right, they're like, you're so selfish, Just like, yeah, you're so selfish. I like loved that Lisa called that Larsa for having fake breakups because it is so goddamn true. If you are gonna break up with your boyfriend four different times, call me on the fourth time. Yeah, don't make me go up and down with you on this. I hate them. I don't hate them. I hate them. I don't hate them. I'm not even if I know you're that kind of person, Like, why should I on Instagram have to unfollow your boyfriend if a week later you're gonna be together, and then you're gonna be pissed that I don't follow your boyfriends?
Speaker 1: Right, right, right right? That's so funny.
Speaker 3: It's I love the Lisa versus Larsa is like everything to me because they're just so they're both terrible friends.
Speaker 2: Did you know that Lisa has launched a app split?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Is that like for divorcing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's sort of like what people use, like they use the parent Wizard, you know, when they get divorced and they're only allowed to talk through the family Wizard or whatever. It's like that for divorced people, and it like helps you find a lawyer. And you know, yeah, I heard about it because she was on Heather McDonald's podcast. You're talking about the thing, but she was really promoting her new app. Now what I found. First of all, Maysol is my favorite human that's ever been on The Vision ever funny.
Speaker 3: Her mother was one of my favorites.
Speaker 2: So great, and Maysol is really picks up the mantle. She's really she's really killing it. I just love her so much. I love her so much, Steve, I love her so much. And I love the bro Bro Bro. Yeah, I love the bro because that's all we do in our house is bro Bro but not homie like on the diet Coke. But I got to tell you that this week with the AC and Jody being gotta go get this AC, the AC is really good in this room. You should come back here and do you want to go in the room for the AC? When I tell you the way I died and the way that some people are like it's so weird, Like did they not have air conditioning the rest of the apartment.
Speaker 1: I was like, are you stupid? Like what I the shade and the way that the.
Speaker 2: Cameraman was just positioned right outside that door catching all the audio.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I definitely think that there were drugs being consumed in that. I don't know that they used a C to like mean the drugs, Like I truly think that.
Speaker 1: I don't know AC means adult candy. It's right, I know, but.
Speaker 3: Like Jody was pretty adamant that that's not what it was and he didn't you say that?
Speaker 1: And who cares?
Speaker 3: He did say it on Instagram and he was like and if I'm doing it, like why is that a big deal? Like that's not what we were talking about. But I so he used to live in d C. Yeah, and I know people that knew him, Yes, and they say very positive things about him. So I think he's lovely. I'm sure they all do drugs. I'm sure, especially if he's hanging out with Marcus Jordan. We've literally physically seen pictures of Marcus doing drugs. I was like, that's so embarrassing to my family.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, you were dating a man for four years younger than you. What are you talking about.
Speaker 3: You're dating someone that you met when he was a child. Yeah, that's that's embarrassing to your family.
Speaker 2: Back to Jodie, he was doing cocaine. He was doing cocaine in that room. I don't care. If you know somebody that knows him and says he's nice, that doesn't mean he wasn't doing it.
Speaker 3: Think. I just don't know if the whole ac thing was like code, like I feel yes, I feel like that was like acting like it's like a bunch of like cousins who are at Thanksgiving that are like trying to like sneak outside to smoke a bowl, and they're like over using the whatever the like word is for pot. Yeah, because once.
Speaker 1: They started storting the coke, they got real excited and wanted to keep saying.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense.
Speaker 2: This is good icy, It's good. I s's is the best. I see, Wow, this is your friend. Gave me some good ic in this room.
Speaker 3: I mean, come, yeah, it was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: It was so great. I love a Bravo moment when they troll people like that.
Speaker 3: And I cannot believe that Larsa was like, how dare you follow my my ex boyfriend on Instagram and hang out with him? It's like a cloud chaser. I am sorry, Marcus Jordan is not Michael Jordan. If it was Michael Jordan, yes, you could accuse someone of clout chasing. There is no clout to be chased with Marcus Jordan. I would have had no idea who he was if he even date you, Larsa.
Speaker 1: I think if.
Speaker 2: Larsa said this is my boyfriend Marcus Jordan, it would not occurred to me that that person was related to Michael Jordan.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: Never, I'd be like, oh, it's just some dude she met that she's dating. I mean yeah, And.
Speaker 3: Like for her to say that he was texting, I don't know. I think she's like I do not side with her on anything. I think she lies about everything. We found her line like ever since she said to doctor Nicole, what all you do is put people to sleep? I actually work. She said that to an anesthesiologist. I like cannot take a single thing she says seriously, like absolutely nothing. So when she's like, oh, he is like sending me message that are threatening and literally the messages are please stop contacting my friends, like, I'm sorry, I take Marcus's side of the breakout.
Speaker 1: Oh you got Marcus in the breakup? The other fan.
Speaker 3: Get Marcus, Jody and Lisa.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're winning. Listen.
Speaker 2: All I want is Marisol, That's all I want.
Speaker 3: And Alexia, Oh my god. Alexia is so like, how do all these things happen to me? But then never sees how the choices that she makes? Yes, me too, Like you just you married a like renown drug dealer and you knew right that that's what his job was, so like, you're inviting chaos. Then I don't know all about herman, right, I don't know all of his background and all that, But like, I think people were telling you that he was not into women, and you again just ignored it, and then you went for this man. And I thought that, like she really liked him and that he was good for her family. But when Julia said, did you was he nice? Was he kind to your boys? And she said no, I'm like, Alexia, there's no one more important to you than Frankie and Peter. Why would you agree to marry someone and be with someone that mistreats your kids?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 2: I never watched one episode of Miami until I saw Alexia and Marisol on that Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 3: No way you didn't watch it until then, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, who are these magical creatures? I love them with the bro and the accents. I was like, I love them, and I binged Real Housewives to Miami from season one to now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Season two of the Real house with Miami is one of the best seasons ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, you would have to.
Speaker 3: It doesn't age well though, because they bring in Joe Francis and it's clear like there's like a storyline in that where he has sex with an underage girl or like that's mentioned, and everyone's like making it seem like it's no big deal. And I was, remember, that's clearly pretty me too.
Speaker 2: And Larsa is speaking of her housekeeper and.
Speaker 1: Calls her some kind of racial slur. I can't remember, but.
Speaker 3: It's just so terrible.
Speaker 2: But I remember thinking like, oh, that didn't what she called her. I can't remember. It wasn't that bad, but it was like, oh, that would make it on TV today.
Speaker 3: There was a bunch of stuff. Also. I think Leah Black, I think her husband was Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer. He was yeah, he was. So she didn't age well either.
Speaker 2: No, no, well she's just very into everybody needs a proper defense, even the horrible people.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Wow, well yeah, because I loved them on Ultimate Girls Trip. I did go back and start at season one, episode one, Real Housewives in Miami.
Speaker 3: How shocked were you when you found out that Martina and ever Tolova is on Loss Miami.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy between that and like somebody in my family will walk through the room and be like, yeah, is that Martina and Averagaroova, like yes, she's on the Real Housewives and Amy like what.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, it is so my dad grew up in the USSR and she was like huge in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know as part of the US is like trucks Away was part of the USSR. And so he was walking by and he literally stopped in his tracks and he goes, are you watching to show about tennis? And we like no, no, and he's like, but that's that's Martina, never to live up the best, to ever do it? Yes, yes, And I was like, she's married to a Real Housewife of Miami and he goes, oh, how a mighty and fallen. Right.
Speaker 1: That's what my husband said when he walked by the TV. It's all Charles Oakley on the TV.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is that One's a really good one, like the nineties, like a stars.
Speaker 2: He was in the kitchen, in the kitchen and he sees on the TV Charles Oakley in the kitchen and he goes, is that Charles Oakley the basketball? I go yeah, and I pause it and I go he is married to this woman that's on Real Housewives of Atlanta. And he was like what he was so upset, he was so mad. He was like like he's mad that like his world is going in with my world. And he's like, that's not he shouldn't be on that show.
Speaker 1: He's better than that. I'm like, apparently not.
Speaker 3: Well. My dad did stay to watch a scene, and I think it was when they were arguing about the farm and how like Julia had her farm in Howard County, and my dad just like thought she was so lovely and thought that Julia was so funny that he was just like, oh, I love these people.
Speaker 1: Julia is so perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know. You think of all the like online drama that's happening where like Gertie is posting receipts about I can't like understand why what Julia did was so bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I haven't seen anything other than what was on the show. Have a zoom call with all her friends to announce that they were adopting these two boys.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: Gertie got into the call, nobody was there. She had to do a work thing, so she logged off the call, and then she sent her a text and said, hey, I had to log off.
Speaker 1: I had to go to work. Then what happened? She didn't know what it was going to be.
Speaker 2: She didn't know, so she texted she said, you'll have to find out with the rest of the world.
Speaker 3: So what it was, I think nicer than Matt. It was like, oh my god, so work like my hands are full. You'll understand when you see like I'm doing my phone Like that's what I thought the message was.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like, you'll have to find out when the press release comes out.
Speaker 3: That too. Yeah, but like I think the press release had come out, like I think that she gathered them and like two minutes later the press release went out to like page six or whatever.
Speaker 1: Oh, like the Jackson Brittany Divorgers.
Speaker 3: I think she was like ready to release it to you know, pr and then was like, oh, crap, I should probably tell my friends so that they don't feel like I released it and didn't tell them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I think she gathered everyone and then like Gerdie just didn't make it, and so she's like, okay, well you can see now a.
Speaker 1: Julia was really upset about it.
Speaker 2: She felt like it was disrespectful of Gerdie not to be there and what are what are the online that is?
Speaker 3: That's stupid. I don't understand. It's the text messages and Gerty is trying to like post to prove her point, but I don't like clearly like she didn't like what Julia said. But I just I don't know. If it was me, I would just be like, oh my god, that's so amazing and then find a way to like show my friend how amazing it is, regardless of how I found out about it. And I think she got salty, and then I think Julia got salty back too. I think she thought what Julia did was salty, and I think what Julia was doing was like I literally actually have the kids with me and cannot.
Speaker 1: Like discuss at the moment, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the way I took it. But I then I need to reread it because I was like, am I underreacting? Like I just didn't think it was that big of a deal. But Gerty and then doctor Nicole came out in defensive girty and then someone else came out in defensive girty, and so I was like, is Julia just being like unnecessarily problematic?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, maybe she's just like super sensitive around the topic.
Speaker 3: I think so, because when when the topic was brought up, they were kind of silent. Remember at the party at Jodie's party, they were like uh huh, and she's like, I know, to talk about it now, but just.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that they're very much trying to be like, Okay, we've got these kids and they're trying to acclimate to a new family. We're not going to show them at all on the show or anything. I think that that's a really good choice. So now, I mean, it's a three year old and one year old and they've just we don't know what their circumstances were, where they came from, and to have them you know, dropped into the fancy Fancyville is probably jarring. Yeah, but I do eventually would like to know more about them. I think that's a great story. How old is Martina and Avatarolova?
Speaker 1: Not to be rude, do not know?
Speaker 3: I know Julia is like maybe in her early fifties.
Speaker 1: But Martinez like in her seventies.
Speaker 3: Should I google?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Google? It is telling. I mean, listen, no shame she could do whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think Kelsey Grammer just announced he's having his fourteenth child.
Speaker 3: She's sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's sixty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, sixty eight is grandma aged to have a one in a three But that's okay?
Speaker 3: Like, think of how many grandparents are raising their grandkids these days. Yeah, like, how is this?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Obviously the two of them were filming quite a bit, so they obviously have a couple of helpers.
Speaker 3: Oh no, totally. I'm just saying that, like in general, like adopting or having children at that age, Like, how is it that different from people who are being raised by their grandparents. Yeah, like grandparents are going to die much younger. But like you never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: You know, you need to get Jesse's therapist and to talk to these children about death.
Speaker 3: The Life Coach and just have them in the screaming to a pillow.
Speaker 2: Scot the Life Coach who next week Jack's is like, got a lot of angry iss us to take it out of my wife.
Speaker 1: So I was saying, I wonder if.
Speaker 2: Scott the Life Coach is like on beep he just stands behind Jackson's like, here's what you're supposed to say. No, you don't yell stupid whore, you drink too much? No, No, what you say is yes to whatever she says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know that Jack's understands that his behavior is abuse. Oh no. And that's the thing is, it's like, this is abuse.
Speaker 2: No, Amanda, you would say the same thing. If you found that out, you would do the same thing. Everybody would do the same thing.
Speaker 3: Come on, Like, it's so crazy to spy and to like say, I have people looking.
Speaker 2: For you and everybody knows you're drinking. Everybody she can drink. She could go out and drink all she wants.
Speaker 3: He just is like they're out there having fun, and I'm like, you literally are not in the mindset to get how like if you have FOMO and you're in rehab and You're only focused on filming and who is that which event? And like, yes, yes, it's all about that, and not asking to see your son. And then he's like, she keeps her from she was keeping here. She said she wasn't ready. That is not true. He's lied. He just died. You go get botox, you go get your hair cut, you do everything, but reach out to Brittany. And he's like, I'm blocked. She unblocked you. Why don't you even try?
Speaker 1: Oh he tried burner.
Speaker 3: That was one of the funniest things.
Speaker 2: I love how Jackson he did say I watch What Happens Live. He goes, everybody has one. If they say they don't, their line short, like I don't.
Speaker 3: I know. That is so funny. So I think the whole thing with the burner is like people do have them so that they can like stock people who black. I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't have a comment, but.
Speaker 3: They don't comment or like pretend to be a different alias Jack Sailor.
Speaker 1: He's a legend. I love it.
Speaker 2: Gana goes, I am so second and embarrassed for him, and then Brittany goes, But I don't want him to find out because I want to keep troubling him.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy. I love that Brittany finally broke free, and I know it's so hard, right, but like she's doing so right by her son, and she's so smart and you know, getting Like the one thing that she said, I think before even the beginning of the season, in an interview or on a podcast that stuck with me is she said, when you're with someone who's abusive, it changes your brain. And so it like changes, it rewires things, and you get used to things that other people find abnormal, but you just think are part of the way life is. And it takes a really long time to unlearn those things and to rewire your brain to be healthy. And so when she said that, I was like, oh my god, can you imagine being with Jax Taylor for ten years. I don't care people say she did it for fame. She did for whatever. Her brain was being like manipulated and ruined by him, and she's taking a very strong stand and being very you know, amazing and trying to like undo all of this and get professional help and lean on experts and lean on that divorce lawyer who's telling her this is not okay. Right, and I just think that's that's kind of a very strong person. I feel like everyone is just shitting on her. She should have known, she should have known, my God, Like, I just don't feel like we need to go down that road.
Speaker 2: I loved the divorce lawyer. He did say I watch what happens, like that their divorce will be final like July something.
Speaker 3: So I'm I'm like, they're filming season three when she gets to party and celebrate.
Speaker 2: Well so, because it's airing right now and they usually film in the summer.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I don't know, maybe they'll move it back just a couple months because of the babies.
Speaker 1: Right right, didn't you have? Her baby?
Speaker 3: Name is Adelaide?
Speaker 1: Adelaide? Okay cute, very cute, cute. And then Kristin had her.
Speaker 3: Baby, Kaya Lily Kaya.
Speaker 1: Kaya is the most normal thing Kristin gonna come up with.
Speaker 3: Do you think rely beautiful? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I really thought she would name for kids something like ocean, like something real weird.
Speaker 3: So it is related to ocean, so like I forgot what Kaya means, but it's something like related to the water in Hawaii, like where they got engaged.
Speaker 1: So it's not ka i a Kaya Oh it is okay.
Speaker 3: Kaya, meaning Hawaiian. I'm googling she probably it means c.
Speaker 1: And Kayak Garbers are really pretty model. I think I want to name her after her.
Speaker 3: So it's definitely ocean related, ocean adjacent. Okay, well, a very pretty name for that.
Speaker 1: Do I like the name Kaya?
Speaker 3: So that's me too.
Speaker 2: I don't think we have anybody else to talk about. We got Miami, we got Atlanta, we got.
Speaker 1: The Valley, we got love Hotel.
Speaker 2: Thoughts on the care and retrial because I watched every single minute and.
Speaker 3: I don't know who she is. I'm so sorry I did not pay attention. I could give you lots of thoughts on the Supreme Court rulines from today, but I don't need nothing from.
Speaker 1: I don't need I don't need any of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell me what's going on with your show when it comes out where people can find it and all that jazz.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me, Mary Payne. You know I'm a huge, huge fan of Pink Shade, Love you, love Ingrid, love all of your guests. Yes, So my show is called Is This Real Life? And it is a primarily Bravo podcast and it comes out on Sundays at seven am Eastern and you can find me at Mandy Slutsker on Instagram. And I think I'm on Twitter, but I'm really trying to like remove myself from that narrative. It was really fun the day that Elin and Trump were fighting and like, you know, like get like pulled back in, like how Brittany was getting pulled back in by Jack's. Yes, that's how it felt on that day on Twitter. But I am trying to remove myself from there. But yeah, you can reach me, and as I always say, if you have trouble finding me, just type in Mandy and then slut and I magically appear. Because my last name is Sleutscar.
Speaker 1: It is weird that that's what appears and not a porn site.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, it's just just keep it that way.
Speaker 2: Everybody keep your finger across for me. I mean that some major porn star doesn't come up with me, ter be bad for your brand.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Pink Shade Pod and let's see today's Thursday. So later this week Friday, I'll have an episode out with Jake of Reality Gaze. We're going to be talking about ninety day Hunt for Love. Next week with Keisha. I've got TLC's Virgins ninety day Fiance. Not sure who my co host will be and in this slot pop It Bravo. Next week in this slot will be an episode with christ Rosa, Bravo TV producer. But we're gonna be talking about the Netflix documentary The Mayor of Mayhem, So everybody go and watch that on Netflix. The first train it was called train Wreck ASTROI World, and then the second one is train Wreck Mayor of Mayhem, which is about this Toronto mayor. So each there's a train wreck and they're doing each one. They're doing one a week. So I love to talk about anything not Bravo with christ Rosa because since he works for them, he's not allowed to talk about it. So he comes on and talks about I think sometimes I get some scoop out of him. And thank you, Mandy, and I will talk to you soon.