Speaker 1: Fluid Fluent RG.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Dutch, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Dutch with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 3: Discover how an unexpected allergic reaction teaches valuable lessons about trust, friendship and the beauty of nature's aid.
Speaker 2: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 4: At Fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple visit plus dot fluentfiction dot org and become a Plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience. So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories, your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 5: The bladder duck in its failure hetos line de lurtros fris and the drogulev de de vere instead he kindidd bos and bugsak and vondach Wilde hey indured markov loot. The murder renewer in the stadt did is man vavo rite Plechie says fenn and jost tevel henaan opo plaque lipful medwilde bloomer, Josper lip flock after him alted for Zichter clark On mart vistehaev alst knowd ros.
Speaker 3: Lot.
Speaker 5: The cake on Sirhin hadwas her ears. The gear in the value had is Pachter. Here they is a meta riimlach sven note vanariaxi hey Wilde dots nor mir under the indruxausain zunder nat Denk plucked the hay and held a rose bloom and boted the alotta an for yao zay Hey, then ogvol for vachting mars ven hutten problem of ruthoffrezin been ankle minute boone saying how to yuk and iswelle heine here they head in ears the instancy and it also for knits and the hunts. My Josper marked the head up swin hat at well yeah yeah that his knits and forward the swin tevel had broberdes and armed the faber.
Speaker 1: To verte yuk er her.
Speaker 5: And Craig Spinner banote the cleu on him heine far Saint Adam's doctor ik denk dotters missus stammel the spin out adele, saying stemfa panique Josper all ted sam herena des plant divarsil that count help wacht equate its the hey and rendern Iron's stroke met hun the bladder hey knap the bladder of fain and lead sweneren Rauger Loda blaf rust nast Swenstan high hunt Obsen Schrauder had comtrude chaises archiz long sam calmer de de riyaxi swen foldesig nor stateswag my the bernotete namof sam YopE Josper and lotaham up the stan and bechladenhem to ruh neither land for not boss there wells at boss outlipper cake swen nachenfrinde don julie ig dacht dottiket alain moustum ma ecotuli, noder he him lachteswag josper klub, the hem obduruh either rain heave dwell ain shoop, noder swen.
Speaker 1: Dot marked ye needs waker lota knick. The instament.
Speaker 5: Had betaken dutcha onsfre traut, schwenbergrape knew dot z friingdenham stone of her new Indrid market of neat zelves in senswacht on deectejisen warkracht had for Trauer and the friendshrap for josper elote, the ervaring for bonten normer embaves dot et afontura neat ankle on Indrid makdray marm samazen ijude.
Speaker 3: And let's take another listen. Listen closely to any part you may have missed.
Speaker 5: The zensreen zacht, the bladder duck in the failure of boss.
Speaker 3: The sun softly shone through the canopy in the value forest.
Speaker 5: Head was lent, the luchtros frieze and the eye the rog nine new leave.
Speaker 3: It was spring. The air was fresh, and the earth smelled of new life.
Speaker 1: Sfen lay de de.
Speaker 5: Zen ochinste deefan opwindin.
Speaker 3: Sven led the way, his eyes sparkling with excitement.
Speaker 5: Hey kinddid boss alsembuksak and fondach vilde hey Indrid maco blotte de murdochnieu in distat.
Speaker 3: He knew this forest like the back of his hand, and today he wanted to impress Latte, the brave newcomer in town.
Speaker 5: Did ismaan fa fur rite blechi, says Finn, and tuxioste tevel renaran o pu pleck lipful metevildebloom.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite spot, said Spen enthusiastically as he walked to a clearing full of wildflowers.
Speaker 5: Josper lib flock achterheim alte it forzichtre clari um mart fristehev i'll stot.
Speaker 1: Know the ross.
Speaker 3: Jasper walked right behind him, always cautious, ready to offer advice if needed.
Speaker 5: Lota cake umzhin hertvosar ears deecar.
Speaker 1: In the value.
Speaker 3: Latte looked around. It was her first time in the value.
Speaker 5: Hett is patter here je semete frimloch.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful here, she said with a smile.
Speaker 5: Swennat Vnariaxi.
Speaker 3: Spen enjoyed her reaction.
Speaker 5: Hey vild dotz noch mir under de indruxauseein.
Speaker 3: He wanted her to be even more impressed.
Speaker 5: Zula nat denka plucta Heyen held lochebluom em boat the anlota an.
Speaker 3: Without thinking, he picked a bright pink flower and offered it to Latte for yo zey hey zen ou rufoul for vachting for you, he said, his eyes full of a expectation.
Speaker 5: Mar sfinn haltem problame ov rtof frasine.
Speaker 3: But Spen had overlooked a problem.
Speaker 5: Been ankle minute bohonsen how toy and tsvelle.
Speaker 3: Within minutes, his skin started to itch and swell.
Speaker 5: Hey nift in ears to instamci and date also for niets and hoomtos.
Speaker 3: He ignored it at first, pretending nothing was wrong.
Speaker 5: Mar Josper mark tehetop, but Jasper noticed sfinn hattvel Spen, are you okay, yeah, yeah, he is neats armed forward finn tevel he proberdes armed to forbear.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's nothing, replied Spen, while trying to hide his arm.
Speaker 5: Tor verti uk air her and Craig spinn had banot.
Speaker 3: Still, the itching worsened, and Spen began to feel short of breath. The clur omem hein ferfar the colors around him started to fade, zaying.
Speaker 1: Adam stoked.
Speaker 5: His breath caught ike ding dota it's miss is stammel the fin out in the lick, saying stimful, bannique.
Speaker 3: I think something's wrong. Spen finally stammered, his voice full of panic.
Speaker 5: Yesper altaed sam herena de simon di VARs le con help.
Speaker 3: Jasper always thoughtful, remembered a plant that could probably help.
Speaker 5: Vacht equate eats.
Speaker 3: Wait, I know something.
Speaker 5: Zey hey ern then irons stroke met hound.
Speaker 3: De bladre, he said, and ran to a bush with green leaves. Hey knip the bladder of fame and leads finerg. He crushed the leaves and let Spen smell them.
Speaker 5: Lutteblaie flustrnasts finn stam harhunt o sensrauder.
Speaker 3: Latte stood calmly next to Spen, her hand on his shoulder head.
Speaker 5: Coomtout jesus chis.
Speaker 3: It's going to be okay, she said softly.
Speaker 5: Lung Sam called mir de de riaxi.
Speaker 1: Slowly.
Speaker 3: The reaction came down.
Speaker 5: Spin fool design state, slock my de bnote hate numb off.
Speaker 3: Spen still felt weak, but the shortness of breath.
Speaker 5: Eased samyel Bjosper and lo to him, Optustan and bel him touch neiderland.
Speaker 1: From a boss.
Speaker 3: Together, Jasper and Latte helped him stand up and guided him back to the edge of the forest.
Speaker 5: Develle said boss Outliper cakes finn Nachenfrinde.
Speaker 3: As they walked out of the forest, Spen looked at his friends.
Speaker 5: Don Curie, thank you, igd ticket Alain mustum My Ecocciuli Node.
Speaker 3: I thought I had to do it alone, but I needed.
Speaker 5: You, hey him lach Tesak.
Speaker 3: He smiled weakly. Yesper kluptehem Optur, Jasper patted him on the back.
Speaker 5: I the rain, he fell an shop.
Speaker 1: Node Spin.
Speaker 3: Everyone needs help sometimes, Spen.
Speaker 1: Delt marked y need Svaker.
Speaker 3: It doesn't make you weaker, lotochnique to instaments late nodded in agreement.
Speaker 5: Had partaken datcha unsfer traut.
Speaker 3: It means you trust us.
Speaker 5: Schwender shaped knew dot Sein friingdenhem stoned of he knew indrut market.
Speaker 1: Of neat.
Speaker 3: Spen now understood that his friends supported him, whether he impressed them or not.
Speaker 5: Zels in Zen, schwacht ndekteisen, varkracht hed Fortrauer and the friends rap van.
Speaker 1: Josper and Lote.
Speaker 3: Even in his weakness, he discovered his true strength, the trust and friendship of Jasper and Latte.
Speaker 6: The ervaring for bonten mir and beaves do echta alfontur neat ankle on Indrut, marqudra a, marun samosein Ihud and schtay.
Speaker 3: The experience brought them even closer and proved that reyal adventures aren't just about impressing others, but about being together in good times and bad. Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Dutch, then in English.
Speaker 5: Blather duck, blather, duck blather, duck, canopy, flinstde flinstade, klinstde sparkling, opvinding, op winding, opviinding.
Speaker 3: Excitement, Mieh Mieh mieh newcomer, open plex, open plex, open plex, clearing veil, the bloomer veil, the bloomer veil, the bloomer wildflowers for zifter forzifter, for zister cautious.
Speaker 5: OH for the toolf tresine, OH for the hof trezene, OH for the tlf tresine.
Speaker 3: Overlooked, ucun yukun ucun ith, zevell, zevele, zevelle a swell.
Speaker 1: F vaugh furva.
Speaker 5: For vach faith, Adam adam, adam, breathe, the dog, sam, the docht sam, the docht Sam.
Speaker 3: Thoughtful, faint neighbor, faint neighbor, faint neighbor, crushed, call mered, call mered, call mered, calmed, the notate, the notate, the notate, shortness of breath, numb, of.
Speaker 5: Numb, of.
Speaker 3: Numb, of east, the lady, the lady, the lady guided, romte, lunt, lumpt edge.
Speaker 1: Zuoker, zuvoker.
Speaker 5: Zvaker, weaker, furtrauen furtraauen furtrauen trust, drugmach drugmache, drugmacher, impressing ndecte undecte ndecte, discovered, grocht, grot, grocht.
Speaker 3: Strength, stonde, stone, stonde, supported, rieuxi rieuxy rieuxi, reaction, schrouder soder, sowder, shoulder, afenturre afronurre afenture adventures, Salmon, salmon, salmon together ervarring, ervarring, ervarring experience.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Dutch. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a Premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluent fiction dot org Premium Dutch. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors