Speaker 1: Welcome to the Wine and Wine Podcast. I'm Kelsey and I'm Ellie. This is your dose of friendship, fun and figuring life out together. Let's be e besties because life is messy. Wine, hopes and whiny is optional.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome to episode two.
Speaker 3: Hi, how's it going so good? Look at us? Wed it we meet it? Oh my god? Episode two, Episode two. Who can say that? I mean a lot of people, actually, everybody, everyone, everybody who's moved on.
Speaker 4: To episode two.
Speaker 3: You can say that. But yay, thanks for being back again.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Here we are. Let's go. Let's do this the Wine and Wine Podcasts.
Speaker 5: We're your e besties. Unquirk life together.
Speaker 3: I love it. That's that's our tagline.
Speaker 5: That is now our tagline.
Speaker 3: Let's make stickers out of them?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, would you guys want stickers?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, we want stickers. We want I don't care if you guys want stickers. We want stickers.
Speaker 3: I love that. We're in a sticker like era generation these days, like our water bottles.
Speaker 2: Are full of stickers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you one cannot have enough stickers.
Speaker 5: You can never have enough stickers.
Speaker 3: So noted, Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Let's do it stickers.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're back with another wine. Yes, tell us about it, Kelsey.
Speaker 2: So this wine I specifically chose for the label partly because we are welcoming in twenty twenty five. It has the seven Moons, the phases of the moon.
Speaker 5: It just seems like it fit in my brain.
Speaker 2: So today we're drinking Seven Moons Red Blend. It has notes of dark berry, cherry, raspberry, mocha, baking spice, and vanilla bean coffee.
Speaker 3: Interesting. Yeah, I like the bottle. It has like very cute. It has the picture, yeah, like of the moon phases. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Seems very witchy, very like, but perfect for like New Year's new start. Yes, because we're talking about resolutions today, we're talking about manifesting, manifesting, and you always want to manifest on a full moon, y'all.
Speaker 2: So AnyWho, okay, okay, So now we're going to check for legs, okay, which everybody, yes, figured out what legs? Me?
Speaker 3: Tell me what legs are?
Speaker 2: Okay, So legs when you swirl your wine glass, legs that are thicker and slower moving mean higher alcohol content and higher sugar levels. But it does not necessarily mean that the wine is high quality or low quality.
Speaker 3: And the legs are basically like the remnants of the wine that was swirled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's trickling down. The are thin and pretty quick moving. So this is not a higher alcohol content, if that is.
Speaker 4: To be believed.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, Okay, so we did the swirling.
Speaker 5: We forgot to do a clink.
Speaker 3: We're doing the clinking, and we're doing that. Okay. I can't smell much on this one, Like I can smell like you.
Speaker 2: Can kind of smell like the barrel.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes it smells woody. Yes, I like it, but like like a subtle wood, not like.
Speaker 4: Bark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, little little what the tongue?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh a little right? Okay, Okay, this one is has packs more of a punch.
Speaker 5: There is more punch.
Speaker 3: I need to get another sip. Definitely more of a kicker, but like a bad way not bad. And I mean, I don't know if I've said this before, but I'm kind of over like super super sweet wines like I.
Speaker 5: Use sweet wine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I used to be that girly like in my early like twenties when I first started like drinking a lot. But now I'm more of like just a nice mix, even closer to dry, you know. So all that to say is that this is really good.
Speaker 4: This is like, this is pretty good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a good.
Speaker 3: Like dry but with the sweet miss mix and it's like a mixed wine. I feel like, yeah, it's a blend.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the blend is.
Speaker 3: It doesn't say, Okay, I'm a blend, girly, then I've decided.
Speaker 5: I'm a blandnes I do like ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just says seven moons Red Blend celebrates the phases of the moon with seven enticing flavors that reveal a smooth, fruity, easy to drink wine. Uncork a bottle, poor glass, and find a connection in the moonlight.
Speaker 3: Ooh, dancing in the moonlight.
Speaker 4: Everybody, dude, brat.
Speaker 3: Do you think we get in sue it for that one? We really are? We really sorry, but okay listen, yeah, I'm I'm totally here for it. How much was that one?
Speaker 2: This one was I believe twelve ninety nine.
Speaker 3: That is an amazing I'm going to stalk up on all these wines that you're grabbing, Kelsey, because.
Speaker 5: Like they've been pretty decent.
Speaker 3: Yes, because I'm not gonna lie like I again, like I've said before, I'm not super knowledgeable with wines. So then when I go to like the liquor store and I grab something, I either grab the same thing I know I like, or I'm such a cheap ass that I'm just like, Okay, I guess I'll do this one and hope for the best, you know what I mean. But I love the fact that I know now going into it, like, oh my gosh, I've tried this. It's really good, and I know it's gonna be twelve ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Exactly like I said, everyone's gonna be under twenty four bucks. But I'm also gonna shoot for under fifteen.
Speaker 4: Ooh, because.
Speaker 5: Broke as bitch.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, we are. It's it's rough out here with that inflation. Let me tell you something, y'all. That inflation. I'm sure we are all feeling it. Yeah, it's too much, it's too much. Yes, have you been to McDonald's lately?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, don't even get me started.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it was so funny. The other night we like drive by just for some like drinks there because apparently the Coca Cola's there is the best. They're so Chris, okay, yeah, it's a dollar twenty nine or twenty five now for a drink at McDonald's. You know how it used to always be like a dollar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't even have a dollar minu anymore.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's that's right too. I remember I was like, yeah, can I get a spicy a small fry and a drink? And they're like, it'll be seven something, and I'm like where. I'm like, where were the days that it was like three dollars? You guys? Come on, it's apparently I'm filling it, y'all. I am filling it.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well with us. But that's totally besides the point. We're not here to talk about economics. We are here to talk about twenty five, the new year, Yes, and what a year.
Speaker 4: Is going to be?
Speaker 3: Happy New Year. This is us like ringing invisible, like me trying to make bells you know whatever you think roll in your hand, Yeah, yeah, yeah, just imagine that, y'all. Happy New Year, Happy New Year. I hope you guys spend it well, yes, with friends or familily at the.
Speaker 5: Bar, or maybe you got a midnight kiss.
Speaker 3: And maybe you didn't.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: When I said that ippointed to me, that was really sad. It's fine anyways anyway. Yeah, but yes, we're talking about the New Year, yes, and with that comes resolutions, your resolutions. Yeah, and I feel like it's a very mixed thing. Yeah right, Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I do resolutions every year, Okay. Whether I stick to them or not, it's a whole nother story. Why I do them every year?
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 3: I used to do them a lot way back in the day, and then I remember one year, maybe like five years ago. I don't know why I have there was there was a point in time in my life where I was really obsessed with polls and I would like post a ton of polls, like on Instagram as if I was somebody. But anyways, I was like, hey, guys, are you guys into New Year's resolutions or not? And a lot of people weren't. Yeah, and so I was like, hmm, okay, So there's a lot of like, I think you take it as you want if it if it feeds you and it gives you motivation, like I'm so here for it. If you're kind of just like, h not into it? All right, that's fine, not your.
Speaker 5: Cup of tea.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So I feel like there's just like a ton of different things now, like people do like word of the year, resolutions, all the things. All that to say, oh my goodness, I know you asked me a question, but all that to say is yeah, in the weirdest way, I do do resolutions, but I don't call them a resolution. What do you call them? I kind of just like it's just like a refresher goal setting and like kind of just manifestation.
Speaker 5: Like I just just like it.
Speaker 3: Just I feel like everybody's on the same page when it feels just new, the new year feels new, that you feel so like I'm going to do it. I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So whether that's start, yeah, whether you call it a resolution, whether you call it like like fast tracking your manifestations, whatever it is, like, I'm here for it.
Speaker 5: We're here for it.
Speaker 3: And we're here to talk about it. Yes. Okay, So so you have resolutions and you do year, let's do let's hear it. Let's hear some of yours.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it took me a little bit of thinking to figure out what I wanted to do this year. This year, I really want to focus on my mental health and my overall help. So my first resolution is I want to be comfortable in my own skin again. This last year, a year and a half kind of I have not felt confident. I've not felt great where I am. I haven't I've had a lot of health issues. So I just want to feel comfortable about who I am, what I appear to look.
Speaker 5: Like, and my mental state again. I just want to feel like myself.
Speaker 2: I want to be comfortable and I want to gain my confidence back, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that I'm here for it. I feel like we all get in those like little phases too, where we're like, oh, just not feeling me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's been my last year. Yeah, Like any picture I see and like that's not me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: And I just don't want to look.
Speaker 2: Back at all those memories and just hate them because they hate me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've been in that place for sure before, where like I knew I was just like not at the place that I wanted to be, so I like never wanted to take pictures, if that makes sense. So like I remember this one time, I swear I go on tangents all the time, so please bear with me, But I swear I have a story for every topic we talked about. But I remember this one time I went to Vegas with my girlfriends and we did a girl's trip to Vegas and it was the best time, but it was during a time where I just did not feel confident about myself. Like I knew I wasn't where I wanted to be, and probably took like three pictures of myself that that whole weekend, And like even one of my girlfriends was like recording us at the pool, like just lounging, hanging out, and I had to like lean over to her and I was like, Hey, could you not get me in the video? And it's so sad to say, because I just didn't feel like comfortable and confident. And it's one of those things where you're going to look back in like years from now, and you're like, wait, I wanted to be like why am I not in the video? You know? But it's because you just weren't feeling it, you know, which exactly fine, But it's sad because we put ourselves there and all the things, so goddamn society, damn you not you, not you, but society, society and the expectations. But I'm glad you're you have that and like you're kind of you know, like gun ho about like making that effen.
Speaker 2: And I really hope that as we continue on with this podcast and we share where we're at with this, tips and tricks for it and everything, that we can also help you guys get confident in your own skin too, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: This is our fucking year.
Speaker 3: Five.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 3: It sounds good too, it does. It's a quarter yes, you know, the twenty five. Sorry, but yeah, it just sounds good.
Speaker 5: It does sound good.
Speaker 3: No, I'm so here for it, and yeah I like that one, so go Kelsey go. I'm here for well funny enough actually though, because that's actually one of mine too, and I feel like it's I think a lot of people like, yeah, and it's important too, Like I'm not going to get into like all these things, but I mean, your health is important, and I feel like we we are the main characters of our own life, if that makes any sense, So of course we're going to think about like, okay, like how do I look, how do I feel about myself? All the things. So that's Actually, one of my like resolutions or manifestations is like in this new year, to just be more mindful of how I eat, how I feel about myself and like things I want to do to like be there so again tangent girly here. But lately this literally happened just this past week. Actually, I was like, Okay, I want to be I want to be like me fully in my highest self, where I'm like just that girl for me, if that makes sense, Like you can be that girl, you can be that guy for you, you know, Like, but how are like how are you showing up that day for that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: So I used to have this mindset of like I need to do this, this this to be where I want to be, and so it was always a work towards going where I knew I wanted to be. But then this past week I've had like the biggest mind shift. It's crazy. It's not that I have to work to be where I want to be. Yeah, I just have to do what I know I am exactly if that makes any sense.
Speaker 2: You just need to act like you are your own main character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like that and it will come and that you're already there. Whatever goal it is right. So whether you want to lose weight, whether you want to feel more energized, like whatever it is you want to do, be just I wake up now a days and I'm like, Okay, what does Ellie at her highest self like do every day? And I'm like, well, damn, I guess she wakes up at six am and she goes to the gym and she drinks half a gallon of water by noon, you know what i mean. Like it was one of those things where I'm like, Okay, this is what she does because she's there already there, yes, yes, And it's been the biggest mind shift and it has worked so well. I feel so good. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to try that because I have heard that. I have heard that you just have to act like your higher self or what you think your dream self would be doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I asked myself.
Speaker 5: I fat like you're already there.
Speaker 3: Oh, And it's helped so much, like and I love like I love almost like habit stacking too, so like I'm at the gym and like I do the red light therapy and I'm doing manifestation visualization while I'm in there, and then going to the gym helps me drink water. Like if I were to skip the gym and then just wake up, roll out of bed, go to work, I'm not going to drink nearly as much water as if I were already at the gym. And I'm like working out and I'm thirsty obviously, yes, so I'm just drinking water. So it's all these like things into one, Like going to the gym helps me move my body, helps me get my water intake, helps with my manifestation visualization. Like it's all these things and I'm just like, okayyay, this is what your higher self does.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Wow, I went on a tangent, but.
Speaker 2: That well, honestly, that kind of segues into my second resolution, Okay, okay, and that's getting my health in check. Ohause, like I said with my first one, I've had some health issues last year, and after extensive tests and everything, we realized that it was not just but it was just high cortisol, but like severely high cortisol. And so she offered my doctor offered to put me on some medication, but I just didn't want to be on yet another medication. So I wanted to figure out how to do it. Naturally first, and after research and everything, doctor TikTok came to their rescue and I ended up after doing all this research on Google, you know, targeted ads and stuff, I finally started seeing all these things. But this cortis all drink, and I started taking it. I didn't see any results for like a month and a half, so starting it to get discouraged.
Speaker 5: I was almost gonna stop drinking it.
Speaker 2: Then finally I started seeing a lot of things happening better. I was able to get off my antidepressants. I was able to get off my acne medication. I was able to regulate my body temperature. All these different things were starting to show. However, I still have not seen the weight loss. And I'm not like saying I'm like anywhere you know, neu obese or whatnot. But I gained almost forty pounds in eight months, which for me is an awful lot. And that's what really got me on this health journey and trying to figure out what was actually wrong with me. So I'm starting to get my health in check, and I'm going into twenty five, twenty twenty five, with things already turning around.
Speaker 5: But I just really want to get back to where I was. I want to figure out.
Speaker 2: How to get everything fully in control, lose that forty pounds that I gained, and just to be in the best health I've been in a few years.
Speaker 3: I love it. I'm here for it. Yes, you got it.
Speaker 5: I am the main character that.
Speaker 3: You are, the man character of your story.
Speaker 5: That main character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already yeah, yep, see done done. It's already done.
Speaker 4: It's already done.
Speaker 3: So you wake up every day and you're like, Okay, since it's already done, what are the habits? What are the actions that I do? Because it's already done, you know. And that's so just manifestation. It's not like the like desire and the urge and like the wantingness of it. It's the fact that you're already in the present moment of having it, yes, and feeling so secure in that that it's just there, you know. So anyways, I follow all these like manifestation goldis and I love them so much and they help me, and I'm like, oh my gosh, that's so true. But another thing I do actually too. So I actually lately have been sleeping with like these YouTube videos of just like affirmations every night. Then I just fall asleep to them. And I'm just like, you seep into my subconscious and you tweak it. Because it's all about subconscious, you know what I mean. It's all about what you internally, internally think. And I mean your mind is so strong that it doesn't know the difference between what's fake and what's real. Yes, and since we're the creators of our own reality, why wouldn't we create the best life for ourselves?
Speaker 5: Exactly?
Speaker 3: And that's my field. Thanks for coming to my ted took everybody away.
Speaker 2: Oh good what's your next resolution?
Speaker 5: Yes, you call the manifestations?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see. Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. You know it's not a pretty one. It's not a fun one, but it's a necessary one. My finances, you're preaching to the guire. I need to get that shut together, don't we?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: It was all fun and games this year. I like traveled for six months. It was all fun and games. I did relateiatively well overseas, but I didn't do as well as I thought I would because I didn't calculate it as well as I should have. And then I came home and I got a little depressing. I'm not gonna lie. There's just like a lot of life changes and stuff like that. So then I stopped working, and then when you don't work, you don't get paid. So I'm just like, what's happening right now? What is my life? What is happening? So it's kind of just being more mindful of like how I spend my money, what I do with my money. And the one really really big thing I need to work on is the scarcity mindset. And again that has to go back into like I need to manifest that that's no longer in my life because it's all it's all about, just like the energy with your money, like if you feel like you just don't have a healthy relationship with it and you are like scared of it. Like because I'm not gonna lie, I know this sounds weird, but and I'm not going to like a test that I have that today because that's not my reality anymore. Like I choose that not to be. But like at one point in time, like I was scared of money, Like I would get this really nice, big paycheck and then I'd be like, oh my gosh, I'd okay, I don't know what to do it. So then I'd pay all this and then I'd spend and it was almost like here, take it, take it, take a ticket, whereas I need to be so comfortable in it and be like, you know, like I worked for this, I'm in this energy to receive it, and this is how I'm going to like disperse my work basically. So anyways, I'm working on the mindset of just this this like just not having that scarcity mindset and just being more mindful and knowing that money's my friend and it's just energy and it comes and goes and all the things.
Speaker 5: I'm the primary bread loser of mine.
Speaker 3: Shot get I lose, no, get out of here. But and words are so strong. Words are spells. So we're not saying that anymore.
Speaker 2: That was but that was I did not come up with that, though I saw it on Instagram the other day.
Speaker 4: I thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: That is hilarious. That is hilarious.
Speaker 4: Credit to ever actually thought of No, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyways, So yeah, all that to say is that's definitely one of my manifestations resolutions this coming years, that just being so mindful about it and just having good like energy with it and just knowing, like you know, hm that I'm going to get over for this. Fine, We'll be fine.
Speaker 2: You know what, next year, going into twenty twenty six, We're gonna be looking back and I'll be like, we did so good with money this year.
Speaker 3: Good good, because right now it's that meme where like the house is burning down, it's fine, and it's fine, this is fine. I'm fine, Like I'm like.
Speaker 4: It really yeah, yeah it's a dumpster fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, it's fine. I'm fine. I'm fine. It's so fine. So anyways, those are like my top two though for sure top two. Do you have any others?
Speaker 5: I do? I have one more?
Speaker 2: Okay, spill so I've had a really wine yeah still the wine with an h. So I have had a great two years of yes years. But that kind of segues from yours. It costs a lot of money. So I am going to this year schedule a lot more mean time. I just honestly learned to fucking say no. I it's hard, but you've got it. Don't want to hurt people's feelings. I struggle to set boundaries because, like you know, I have friends all over the place. It's hard to schedule time because we have opposite schedules and this and that. So when they want to do something, then I'm going to say yes because I haven't seen them in a while. But it's like it'll be everyone all of a sudden being like, oh I can do something today, I can do something tomorrow this or that, and so then I'm just constantly like okay, yeah, sure whatever. Then I get burnt out, spend too much money, and then I'm depressed.
Speaker 5: I'm an introvert, so.
Speaker 2: Doing too much social stuff too close together really.
Speaker 5: Drains my battery. And then I get sick.
Speaker 2: And it's just been a couple of years of just being overwhelmed, overworked, overscheduled.
Speaker 5: And sick.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know how to say no, the quadruple cycle.
Speaker 2: So to all my friends listening, I apologize in advance, but your girls, please don't take it to heart if I say no, but I need a break.
Speaker 5: I just need a break.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, totally. I hear you. I hear you. It is a lot to just you know, go go go all the time. You know, some days you just want to sit on the couch, yes and watch TV.
Speaker 2: And I hate to complain about it because I'm like I used to be someone the only head like maybe two three close friends, and now I'm surrounded with a bunch of friends and I love it.
Speaker 5: Like I'm so grateful. So I kind of sound.
Speaker 2: Like terrible when I say that, Like I just it's.
Speaker 5: Overwhelming because a lot of people don't have that.
Speaker 2: I do feel incredibly grateful, but I also just can't function that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're not getting all of me if I do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear you, I hear you. This is definitely these past couple of years, I slowly have learned to say no, and it is very much a scary thing and I.
Speaker 5: Just don't want to miss out on experience.
Speaker 4: I have fomo, yeah, but I don't do the same time.
Speaker 5: I have fomo, but then I also have like.
Speaker 2: Fomo from not being at home just vegging.
Speaker 5: On my couch.
Speaker 3: I have FOMO on big things, yes, not small things.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 3: So like somebody was like, listen here, bitch, we're going on a girl's trip to Nashville for the week or whatever. Bitch, I'm there, Like.
Speaker 5: Problem, that's been my two years.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like, yo, we're doing this, We're going there, and I'm like, fuck, yes, I'll be there, but I can't.
Speaker 3: Afford But I don't have fomo with small stuff. I don't have fomo with like, hey, we're going out to like dinner tomorrow night. Sorry I can't. I can't. But that's probably a bad way to think about it, like because I'm like, damn, I really be spending that money going on these trips. Yes, you know, so I helped you in no way to or formed with this one because I am of no help.
Speaker 4: You're like, okay, so listen, so listen. That was I say.
Speaker 3: Yes, that was the most horrible advice. Don't take it as advice. That was just commentary at this point.
Speaker 2: If you have any advice for me on how to say no and set those boundaries, yeah, please let me know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's all up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How do I not feel bad about it? I guess that's my biggest thing. How do you not feel bad about saying no? How do I not hurt people people's feelings? Am I hurting people's feelings? I feel like I am to my core.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you're just like tactful about it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, and I know you're a tactful person, so that's not hard, you know what I mean? Yeah, it's just being like nice and tactful about it. My friend recently has been really good at saying no and like setting boundaries, you know. And at first I was like, what in the fuh? And then I'm like, oh, wait, no, this is for her good, Like this is for her better self.
Speaker 2: I would assume that, like my friends and everybody like would understand.
Speaker 3: If if if And I know you have really good girlfriends. But all I'm saying in general, like this is just for the general population, like if you feel like or it does turn out things, your girlfriends are like what the fuck? Like come on you, Like your girlfriends should be understanding, they should be supportive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they understand that you need to work on your mental health.
Speaker 3: Yeah that or switch it up like even with me, like with because I know one of my resolutions is like finances, Like I'm not hanging out with people who want to go to dinner all the time and get drinks and like I'm gonna be like, hey, do you want to go on a hike, Do you want to go to the sauna?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Do you want to watch a movie at your place or mine? Exactly? It's going to be it's just all about switching up the dynamic, the environment and going from there.
Speaker 2: Unluckily, my friends were all were completely fine with just you know, vegging on the couch, having some wine, watching a movie.
Speaker 5: But you know, sometimes it's still.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you'll have to let us know how the same, no goes, have to.
Speaker 4: Check in a couple of months, see how it's going.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but no, that's good. Those are really good resolutions you got going on for yourself.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really hard on them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just execute the full year though, yes, full send that is.
Speaker 2: I think that's where people struggle, is to stick to them. Yeah, so that's what we're going to be here for. Maybe let's plan that, like every quarter or something, let's do a check in.
Speaker 3: I love that we can check in with.
Speaker 2: Our followers and our e besties.
Speaker 3: Yes, to help keep you guys motivated too, Yes, yes, yeses, whatever you want to call it, whether it's your resolutions or your manifestations, like where your girl's at in ninety days or sixty days or whatever it is. You know, because we're just we're just here evolving into a betterself. We're going to hold you responsible and drink responsible, just.
Speaker 4: As we have not done.
Speaker 3: No, not at all. We never know. That's that's definitely not one of our resolutions.
Speaker 4: I mean we have white in the title.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. No, but yeah, this is good. I feel like twenty twenty five will be will be good. We just gotta keep our mental health in check. Yeah, so take your hot girl walks.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Liswin to us, take us with you. We'll be there just twenty thirty forty minutes. Yeah, we'll be there for you. We'll be there with you.
Speaker 3: You got it? Yes, Okay, yay, this has been so fun.
Speaker 5: This has been so fun.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Episode two, Oh my gosh. But also, like, how about you share in the comments when we post about this episode, like what your guys's resolutions or like manifestations.
Speaker 5: Are we want to hear them.
Speaker 3: Yes, and maybe I'll go on like a tangent on stories or something, or you know what, we'll probably have another episode about manifestation. Yes, because there's so much like I'm so good at it.
Speaker 5: She's teaching me how to manifest guys.
Speaker 3: Not that I'm like, I'm just saying i feel like I've manifested so much. But we're all manifestors if you think about it. So everybody has manifested something. But there's so many like thoughts in my head as far as like oh my, gosh, you do this, you can do this. I oh my, I'll tell you offline because this one's a secret, and maybe I'll let you guys in on it in a couple like when we actually talk about it, hold me to it. I'll tell you guys a secret. But anyways, it was crazy, so I'll have to tell you out to this wine. Yeah I will, I will fill the wine. But yeah, share in the comments, like what your resolutions are or your favorite manifestation tips and tricks are, because we want to hear them all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we want to learn how to stay accountable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do it, girlies, and can I call them gilies? Girlies and gilies.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 3: Girlies and gilies are besties. For the rest, write that down.
Speaker 5: We're writing it down.
Speaker 3: Oh goodness, I love it. All right, Well, thanks so much you guys, see you next episode. Okay, bye, all right e bessies. That's it for this episode of the Wine and Wine Podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't leave us, hang in like subscribe and follow or else we'll drink all the wine without you kidding.
Speaker 3: Kind of, and hey, tell a friend they need e bessies too. Bye.