Speaker 1: All right, hallelujah, all right, all right, that was for those wonderful, mighty men on that video, right, hallelujah. I love it when the men are stepping up and leading the way.
Speaker 2: Amen. So the men of New Horizon are mighty.
Speaker 1: Amen, hallelujah. Well, y'all came to church on the right day. I always say that when I'm up here because I get to share with you, right.
Speaker 2: I don't always get to come up here, but typically I am going to talk. Today.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a real fun recap on some of the mission's outreaches that we have been doing here around Horizon. And we have had a very busy year so far, and it's just dawning on me that we did not put together a recap today of our La Dream Center trip that we took with the youth.
Speaker 3: What were we again?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in June we took a trip with a bunch of kids down there and had a wonderful time.
Speaker 2: So we'll have to tell you more about that later.
Speaker 1: But today I'm going to share with you a little bit about what's going on in missions around here at the Horizon. We are a mission driven church and we love souls. God is after souls one hundred percent, and it's our part to do the giving, the going, and the doing.
Speaker 2: He's the one that gives the vision.
Speaker 1: He does all of the mighty workout there and changing lives and that kind of thing, and we get to be a part. He doesn't just do it without us. We get to do it with him. And that's the cool thing. And so today we're gonna do a little bit more mobilizing helping you see what we have.
Speaker 2: Done already, and it's going.
Speaker 1: To be a lot of fun today during worship and just kind of as the day has been progressing, I have had just a strong feeling that the Lord wants to make sure that every single one of us know how important every single soul is. That every single soul, whether they are young, whether they are old, whether they have different skin colors, all the different nations, all the different tribes, all the different tongues, whether they are sitting in a pile of dirt with no shoes on and it flies all over the place and kind of smelly, or if they're sitting in the most highest places of power in the world. God loves them. They are a soul that bears the image of him. They are a soul that He has created and made, and He loves every single one equally. Romans ten. I want you to turn to Romans ten. I'm gonna give it to you in the passion. So if you could put it up there, I would love it. Let me see, maybe I can open it up here.
Speaker 2: Is it up there?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you guys can all follow along with me. Hold on just a second here, because I want an extra verse here. I'm gonna go a little bit farther than what's up there Romans Chapter ten, Versus thirteen. And it's true, everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will.
Speaker 2: Be rescued and experienced new life.
Speaker 1: When before this was written, the people of God were kind of relegated to the Jews, and the gentiles really didn't have access into the things of God. But things changed when Jesus Christ came onto this earth, when he walked as we walk, and he died on the cross for every single soul.
Speaker 2: And now it is written that everyone, everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Speaker 1: Everyone will will be rescued and experience new life. But how can people call on him for help? If they have not yet believed, And how can they believe in one they have not yet heard of? And how can they hear the message of life if there was no one there to proclaim it? And how can them message proclaimed if messengers have yet to be sent.
Speaker 2: That's why the scriptures say, and here's my added one? Or did it get added up? There? It got at it? Did it get added?
Speaker 1: That's why the scriptures say, how welcome is the arrival of those proclaiming the joyful news of peace and of good things to come?
Speaker 2: How beautiful?
Speaker 1: Other translations say, are the feet of those who bring the good news? I am here to say today that anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.
Speaker 2: But there is a problem. There are so many people in this world.
Speaker 1: They do not know the story of Jesus, do not know the life that's available to them, and they are lost, lost in sin, lost in witchcraft, lost in brokenness, lost in the mess that this world wants to hand us. And he is saying God to say, I want to partner with you.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting for a people.
Speaker 1: I am waiting for a people to partner with him who are willing to step up and say I will be a messenger for you. I will be one that will go I will make my feet beautiful and be the one that will walk into places around this world no matter where you walk.
Speaker 2: Some of you walk into places I don't walk.
Speaker 1: Well, let me just tell you you are a proclaimer of the message of Christ wherever you go. And we are called not only to proclaim the message of God here in Fife, which we are doing. And you're gonna hear a little bit more about that in just a moment, because I'm telling you what. This church can't keep silent. This church will not stay silent. This church will not stay in these four walls. Come in, sit down, sing a song, be good, and.
Speaker 2: Walk out that door. This church is one.
Speaker 1: That's about ready to burst out of it seams any person that walks in here. My goal for you is to get so inspired that everywhere you walk.
Speaker 2: That you start to talk. Ooh, I like that.
Speaker 1: Everywhere you walk with them beautiful feet of yours. You need to start talking, talking, proclaiming the love of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Just the other day Dwayne and I went to we.
Speaker 1: Were kind of you know, you can do this when you're when you get old, and don't have kids to cook for whatever, I don't feel like cooking. Let's go out and we could do that a lot more than if you have went back when we had little kids. Oh no, we never they never saw the inside of a sit down restaurant.
Speaker 2: Because whenever we did, we left it just a disaster. It was so funny. But uh, anyway, so back on track.
Speaker 1: Here, him and I went out to a Mexican little place downtown Auburn.
Speaker 2: There wasn't anybody else in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: They had piles of food and nobody to sell it to, and so we were talking with them and having a great time, and we got to you know, we kind of were establishing a relationship, and as we were eating, I thought we need to pray for these people. So I said, come on, Duayne. We went up to the counter and there's nobody around. There wasn't a lot to lose, right, and so I said, hey, can we pray with you? And that lady got so excited. Her face lit up and she looked at her her colleague, the guy that she was working with, and she said, see, she said that morning when they had come to work, they had been low on customers. And she had told the gentleman that was working with him with her, we need someone to come in here and pray for us.
Speaker 4: Can you believe that?
Speaker 3: Here?
Speaker 5: Am I send me to every Mexican restaurant because the food was wonderful and we got to pray for those people and it was so fun.
Speaker 2: But you know what, it took a couple of things.
Speaker 1: It took some feet willing to get out there and a mouth willing to talk.
Speaker 2: Will you join with me? Will you be a missionary every day of your life when you wake up in the morning, don't just say ho hum.
Speaker 1: I want you to say, come on, God, where to today?
Speaker 5: Amen?
Speaker 2: Praise the Lord? Okay, So you know this is a time and a day.
Speaker 1: Something shifted a couple of weeks ago when a certain fellow was assassinated. The word of the Lord has gone forth like never before. The proclamation of the Gospel has been like nothing before. So many believers have thrown off shame, fear, and trepidation, and they have gotten bold and audacious.
Speaker 2: And I want to say to everyone sitting.
Speaker 1: In this room, forget about fear, forget about how you have been in the past. I want you to be willing to step up and share the good news everywhere you go.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 1: Well, just a couple of weeks ago, a team of nine of us went to Uganda and I wanted to share a little bit of a video here of our time that we spent there.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed my skirt? It twirls really good. If I get going, it'll fly up over my face. We better not do that, right.
Speaker 1: This is a karamode skirt from the Kara Carama Jung tribe. I always get it mixed up on my tongue. The Krama Jung tribe is way up north in Uganda. It took us twelve hours to drive their people, twelve hours stuffed in a van, and most of that time it was a dirt road. A lot of time was spent on you know this guy? Sorry, yeah, for twelve hours.
Speaker 2: But once we got there, it was amazing.
Speaker 1: We pulled into I'm gonna give you a little little bit of understanding in context and you'll hear more on the video. We pull into this town and it's the center of witchcraft worship for the region. People from Kenya, of people from the Congo, all over Uganda come to this certain little town that somehow we decided to go visit right at the beginning of their three week festival where they met in a big grove of trees.
Speaker 2: You're gonna see the trees right there to do their blood animal sacrifice. And here we walk in. Hello.
Speaker 1: We got a message the night before from gal here at the church, and she said, what I see is a golden dome of protection around you.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know I needed to be protected at that point.
Speaker 1: A golden dome of protection over you, and that there are golden angels standing and all this stuff about gold.
Speaker 2: Little did I know as well, And little.
Speaker 1: Did she know that in this area they have discovered gold, and this tribe now is sitting on gold and they're trying to figure out what to do with this gold. This tribe is very, very backward. In fact, even the Ugandans don't like to go into this tribe because they're and they call them savages.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: And we drove right into the middle of it, right through the grove and found a little church meeting under a tree, and we.
Speaker 2: Shared the gospel. People of God. You look at your feet right now.
Speaker 1: My guess is if we took all your shoes and socks off, it wouldn't be a pretty sight. I don't know about you, but sometimes feet are funny. But you know what God says about your feet, They are beautiful, especially when you're carrying the good news of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Amen. Okay, let's get to that video and let's enjoy.
Speaker 1: I keep my mic up because I might want to jump in and chat, but don't turn off the video. I'm just going to talk over the top of it. Okay, So let's have some fun. This is our trip. This one's on tarmac, though it's not dirt.
Speaker 6: Everybody, every Yes, we had a lot of time just singing songs.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Pastor Joel and I had the privilege and honor of leading this spectacular team to Uganda.
Speaker 7: One of my personal highlights was the last day that we were out.
Speaker 1: In Karamojo and we were driving into this town center called knock up here Pirit, which is known to be the center of six districts around for witchcraft and worship of evil and just horrible things. There is a grove they call it a shrine, and that's where people over the following three weeks were going to gather and begin to do animal sacrifices and pray to their gods.
Speaker 2: We drove right.
Speaker 7: Into the center of that town. There was a little church that met under a tree, and we met the pastor.
Speaker 1: We joined into their service. Every team member was able to give their testimony. Each testimony was sharpened by the Holy Spirit. Everyone sitting there under that tree was listening with great attention and an amazing response. The gospel was planted, and we believe that that tree is going to become a church on actual church building, and it is going to be a light that shines in the darkness.
Speaker 5: To remind you Jesus is here.
Speaker 2: So my story, yeah.
Speaker 8: Hi, I mean Angelillis And one of my favorites experiences was being in room but they as they were building this stage, I sat and the children just surrounded me and I was able to bless them and talk with them. And then as they lined up, I was able to pray and bless them each again, and one just really stopped and covered his face and wept and it was beautiful.
Speaker 9: I'm Sandy. And one of the other projects we did in Musuk was with the partnership with my three sixty project, we were able to purchase one hundred and twenty five pairs of shoes that grow with the small children two sizes, and so we had the delight to wash their feet, give them brand new socks, and then put the shoes on them. We were also able to provide crocs for the older kids and foo flip flops for all of the teachers, So in total, over two hundred pairs of shoes were given out that night.
Speaker 1: That's them dancing with their new shoes. They couldn't after we passed them all out, the music flipped on and they all started dancing and couldn't hold still.
Speaker 10: This is Connie McDonald and I'm happy to share with you what I did on the mission trip that I just came back from. And I was working with the women in the Women's Empowerment Center and the three sixty Project making shoes for children. I'd done that before, but this year was even more special because I had a relationship already with these ladies and they knew me, they trusted me, and it was suggested that lunchtime we do a time of speaking into their lives of the prophetic Word, and that was just marvelous. It encouraged the women so much, and it was it was more than just touching their lives in a physical way. It was touching their lives spiritually, and I believe that it'll have impact on their future.
Speaker 2: So it was a wonderful time.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 11: I'm Stephanie, and I got to go on the trip to Uganda and for our outreach, we went to the northeastern part and we went to three cities and did a feeding.
Speaker 7: Program for the villages.
Speaker 11: And so we were in the tiny and a rupa and knackau peri pirit and the people would come from all over and there were so many kids and they would bring their plate and for some of the people it was their only meal at the day or possibly a few days, and so watching them receive the food and then eat the food and then come and say thank you and wave and just show so much gratitude was incredible.
Speaker 2: It was an amazing experience.
Speaker 1: I'm Terry.
Speaker 12: I got to go on the Uganda trip. I was sent here to weld the bunk beds at a primary school. They were all rusted, they were junk. We showed up, no one was there, electricity wasn't on. They turned the electricity on and these children just started coming out of the woodwork. First they were watching Before long they were helping. After a while, we even had children wearing goggles and helping us hold things while we checked and welded, And it just shows that God loves the children. And if you get a chance to come to you Ganda, it would change your life.
Speaker 13: Hi, I mean, I guess I want to tell you about my experience on the mission trip to you Gonda. The first thing that was really impactful for me was that being really needed on the crew of people finishing the slab for the sanctuary floor. There were guys that could shovel cement and place it, but not too many that who could finish it a little bit do some of them there, and I have quite a bit of experience, so that gave me a lot of joy. The other thing that really found amazingly joyful was the kids response to seeing themselves on my selfie function on my phone. I'd show them the phone with the selfie function and they'd see their face and they giggle and laugh, and then they'd get pulled out of the way because their brother or sister wanted to see it, and then their friend wanted to see themselves, and it was just a tumultuous time of joy and laughter.
Speaker 14: And fun beautiful.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 13: I'm Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: It's been a great couple of weeks in Uganda. I've been here on this mission trip. Pastor and I have spoken at the Pastor's Conference for Yukon, and on Tuesday, when I spoke, the power of God fell many many pastors. About eighty percent of the congregation raised their hand at the altar call to be restored. They've felt frustrated, they felt lonely, they felt abandoned, and they felt like they wanted to quit, and we were able to pray with them and the power of the Holy Spirit hit them and we believe their lives have been changed forever. So if I can do anything, I want to encourage you to come out and be part of this. This is the greatest thing you can do with your life.
Speaker 9: God bless you, Sandy again, and I wanted to honor our team.
Speaker 2: They were amazing.
Speaker 9: No matter where we went and no matter what was happening around them, they would find someone to stop and pray for, whether it was a small child, a teacher, or someone they haven't even met in the market.
Speaker 7: But they were very good at.
Speaker 9: Just finding the people who needed encouragement and doing whatever was necessary to provide that WI.
Speaker 7: Thanks for sending us. Let's go next time.
Speaker 2: Amen. There you have it. Isn't that fun.
Speaker 1: At the end there when you saw us praying over a couple kneeling down. That is the little pastor couple from the Congo that we raised money for them to be able to build their church. Do you remember that a couple months ago we got to meet them. Sweet sweet couple, Sweet sweet couple. The other picture, I don't know if you noticed when I was kind of knelt down and kind of showing my hair to some of the kids up in the Caramel John area up in there.
Speaker 2: White people are not frequent.
Speaker 1: Let's just say I didn't see one other one while we were there, so we were kind of novel and scaring the kids.
Speaker 2: They would look at us and I would go like that, and they would run away, especially when they were little.
Speaker 1: So this one little girl that was in that picture, I kept trying to get her to come back and letting her touch my hair and all that, and finally she got happy and laughed at me. So yeah, that's part of the fun. So lots of great time there.
Speaker 2: As you could see.
Speaker 1: We did hands on, we did ministry, we did everything. We're starting to work on our dates for this coming year for missions trips. Who wants to go with us? Who wants beautiful feet?
Speaker 2: That should be everyone? Okay, so very quickly, ushers, if you would come forward. I failed to do this at the very beginning. But if you are new here at New.
Speaker 1: Horizon and don't know all the things that we do for missions around here, I have a missions magazine to give to you.
Speaker 2: It's the same one we did last spring. So if you got it back then don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: But if you are new, I would love for you to raise your hand and the ushers will get you one and make sure that you know all of the things about what we do here at New Horizon, meet all of our missionaries that we support. You're monthly giving into our Pledge, into our our Missions Fund is absolutely vital to these missionaries that are out there.
Speaker 2: It keeps them on the field.
Speaker 1: Also, you are giving every month through our Missions Pledge helps us sustain our local missions. It's very very important. You're going to see some more about that in just a moment, and I'm going.
Speaker 2: To give you an opportunity to take.
Speaker 1: Part and get on our missions pledge team and give on a monthly basis.
Speaker 2: And I really appreciate that. Pastor Dennis, would you come up here.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome him back to the stage. Pastor Dennis runs all of our local missions and he's got a lot to share with us. And then you have a very special treat coming as well a testimony.
Speaker 15: So here you go, come on, praise the Lord, give it up for Jesus.
Speaker 14: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: Father.
Speaker 15: Hey, so let's just let's just bless right now. Let's just pray really quick. Let's bless all those people that were impacted by our team. So, Father, we just blessed those people right now. Lord that this is an eternal impact that each and every child, each and every minister, each and every pastor have received Lord Jesus and the city, and that the entire country of Ugana will be transformed by the power of the Gospel in Jesus name.
Speaker 14: Everyone said, Amen.
Speaker 15: So I get to share with you some exciting things about some of the things that God is also doing locally.
Speaker 14: Amen. And so we're going to.
Speaker 15: Start off by giving you a quick recap of the back to school event. I know there's a ton of you here that made the back to School event possible, just really quick. We raised about six thousand dollars to be able to supply back to school supplies, backpacks, food and everything. So please, if you had any anything to do with the back to school event at any capacity, would you just raise your hand. I want to see you if you were involved. Come on, look at that. Look at all those hands. Come on, give it a give it up for them. We actually have a team called the Dream Team that came together to be able to make the back to School event happen a man. Another thing is the food bank ministry. We have a food bank ministry here every Thursday from one to three pm where we serve food and provisions to all of the people in the community that come. And so that happens every Thursday from one to three that's when we're actually serving, but serving actually begins even sooner. So like our truck driving that goes to pick up the food leaves here like around nine to thirty in the morning.
Speaker 14: And so it's happening.
Speaker 15: This is happening right here, and you can get to be a part of it as well. And so our food bank team is anybody here ever served in the food Bank team raise your hands.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, yes, yes, praise the Lord.
Speaker 15: Listen to the thread that's happening here. There's great things that are happening, and they all happen through there's a common denominator.
Speaker 14: Okay.
Speaker 15: And so another thing that we do as far as outreach is we have the opportunity of making sack lunches. Has anybody here been able to make sack lunches before? For the outreach ministry? Hands hands, hand.
Speaker 14: Give it up, give it up. I have a quick check this out.
Speaker 15: Check this little quick snapshot of the sandwich sack lunches.
Speaker 14: Look at that.
Speaker 15: Right here in our foyer Saturday morning before the rest the other part of the outreach ministry. Ministry goes out to bless people.
Speaker 14: All ages. But I don't remember that sounds like Debbie. She will not miss one of these.
Speaker 16: Everybody say hello, everything here.
Speaker 15: And so Nina, Nina, Nina guests to lead this. Let's give it up for Nina. Come on, somebody, Nina wave your hands so people could see you. Thank you so much. And so every Sunday, so right now, because there is some renovations that are happening at the Tacoma Rescue Mission. Our shuttle service, which is another expression of outreach, is not currently functioning because there's a housing situation happening at the Tacoma Rescue Mission, so we don't get to bring those people to be part of the Sunday service experience. However, the Sack Lunch Ministry is still full time going and we still make the sandwiches and we still give.
Speaker 14: Them out an outreach.
Speaker 15: So if you want to be a part of that, that's another opportunity that you have for local missions. Another great thing that's happening is Beyond the Walls. I don't know if you guys have heard, but God is on the move and there's another opportunity you will see in the next couple of slides here Beyond the Walls with Lindsey and Delano. Check this out. A mama with a baby. Jesus says it forgives. Can we pray for you?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 15: Look at that young people coming together, mom's dads coming together, preaching the gospel at the Puyalla Fair, preaching the gospel, praying for people, and their testimony of this is like everyone is so eager to receive prayer.
Speaker 3: People are like yees, pray for me. Yes, everywhere they.
Speaker 15: Go, come on, yeah, don't mess with our kids at our event.
Speaker 14: Come on.
Speaker 15: And in the Capital Olympia, everywhere we go, we are walking posters of the Kingdom of Heaven. Even if you're walking and going for a stroll with your family at Dashboint, come on, somebody, yeah, point rusting, you're in. So many people, so many people, they just see that Jesus is King and they're like, yeah, go ahead and pray for me. You don't even have to approach them and ask them. They just come to you and they want to be prayed for. Come on, God is on the move and so and then along with that, we have an amazing, spectacular, awesome team. Okay, I cannot name all of the people that from our church go out every single Saturday. I think we have a couple of pictures of what happens and every Saturday here in Tacoma in a place where you probably don't want to find yourself around this place, you know, in the wrong time, by yourself, because it's it's really it's really a tough situation.
Speaker 14: But check this out.
Speaker 15: So Tony Bradshaw, where's Tony Bradshaw, right here. Tony Bradshaw is the lead for Outreach UH in the Tacoma area along with Leonard White. And if you could see these photos right here, there's food, there's people, there's volunteers that are serving food.
Speaker 14: Look at those mighty men right there. Come on.
Speaker 15: And this happens every single Saturday. Look at that meal talking about good food. Passa Joe, yes, yes. And so there's all these things that the Lord is doing through different connections, So not just our church, Like God has blessed us with the opportunity to be there for many years now right in this specific area. And what the Lord has done is he's added more and more people, not just from our church, for other ministries that are coming out and they're literally bringing food, bringing resources, bringing all of the things that we need to be able to be most effective in everything that we're doing out there. People are being saved, people are being healed, people are being restored. Hope is being restored in the lives of so many people. And all of this happens through our generosity, through our giving. Pastor Joe talked about giving, going and doing, and I'm telling you God is on the move, and there's so many things that He's able to do through us when we say yes to him.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 15: So really, I know, maybe once before during or twice before during our outreach event like the Thanksgiving community dinner or Christmas event that we do. Those are other expressions of outreach that we have here for you to be able to be a part of as well. And we've had the opportunity to hear some of the testimonies of people, Okay, that the Lord has completely restored that are here with us, that our leaders in our community that are leading men's group, that are doing amazing things.
Speaker 3: I mean, even we can go back.
Speaker 15: To like Frank and Angela and how Frank has been completely restored straight from renal like his past life to being a mighty man.
Speaker 3: Of God hallelujah, being.
Speaker 15: Restored, having a beautiful family, to event a man that has a full time job is on her own doing great things for the Lord. Tony Bradshaw as well, we got the opportunity to meet him out in the streets.
Speaker 3: The Lord brought him.
Speaker 15: Literally he thought he was lost and he saw Frank out there.
Speaker 3: He was walking down the street. He's like, Hey, what's up. I'm kind of lost. I'm not sure where I'm going, but.
Speaker 15: The Lord connected him with Frank out there while he was working. Come on, while you are working, God is bringing people to you to be able to speak about the good news. Next thing you know, the Shutdow Ministry showed up a man and you know, he thought he was going somewhere else and the Shadow brought him to this church.
Speaker 3: He's like, didn't I see you before?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know you.
Speaker 15: I saw you before too. He didn't even know he was coming here. And the Lord has planted him here. He's doing amazing things through him. He's now the lead for the Outreach ministry. They just launched another campus. Hello, somebody, another campus in another part of town that they've been scouting and looking at a man and praying. And the Lord is keep just keeps bringing other churches and other ministries into what God is doing through them.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 15: So this is what we are all doing together, because whether you're going out there or not, you're giving Amen. You're praying for these people, for our teams to be able to do what we do for His glory. Last update, This Sunday, we had Hamburger sell Hamburgers and chips and it was delicious.
Speaker 14: I enjoyed with the whole thing.
Speaker 15: Anybody got to participate on the yummy burgers.
Speaker 14: Oh the bacon, hallelujah.
Speaker 15: Okay, we repent Lord, Okay, but it was delicious, It was amazing, It was awesome. And guess what you helped us to raise not almost a little bit above nine hundred dollars for outreach ministry. And you're wondering what kind of things, you know, are we doing. We're not just giving you know, money out there for no reason. One of the quick testimonies, you know what will people are out there serving right there are eminent needs that ray that are you know, that are present. And one of the one of the people I know this quick testimony, one of the people a man that experienced brokenness in his life. It was a commercial driver, commercial driver, so.
Speaker 14: He's got a CEO.
Speaker 15: And everything coming out of state, got into a bad situation and never got the opportunity to renew his license to in the state of Washington.
Speaker 14: He couldn't he couldn't work, his.
Speaker 15: Family was falling apart, a whole situation, and all it took aside of just loving on him Saturday after Saturday and praying for him Saturday after Saturday and showing up and loving them and showing the love of Jesus to these people. You build a relationship because they are just like you and I. We're looking for relationship and the right relationship, right, a relationship that's.
Speaker 3: In alignment with God.
Speaker 15: Guess what one hundred and fifty dollars is all it took outside of you know, prayer and everything else to be able to get this man his Washington State CDL.
Speaker 14: And now this man has back.
Speaker 15: Is back on his feet, he's working as a truck driver.
Speaker 3: God is doing amazing things.
Speaker 15: So what I want, what I want us to do today is think about this.
Speaker 14: Think about this. You may not have the opportunity.
Speaker 15: To travel thirty hours to Uganda, whatever it takes to get there. You may not have the ability to fly down to Los Angeles' Dream Center and all the youth that went to the Mission Strip skid Row looking at the same thing, but in a large scale of the same things that we experience here.
Speaker 14: Praying for people.
Speaker 15: The young people from this church led people to the Lord pray for healing. People were healed and restored. Yes, yes, come on, God is on the move. So I'm gonna ask Tony Bradshaw and Jewels to come up to the platform here with me really quick, and let's give it up for.
Speaker 14: Them as they come up. God is so good. God is so good.
Speaker 15: So, like I said, you know Tony and Leonard White, they lead outreach ministry here in the Tacoma area. There's another part of town where they're scouting and there and they you know, they've been going out there on Mondays as well to serve people. And God is doing amazing things. And so I also want to ask you to pay attention and place pay close attention to the testimony because the same thing that God has done for Tony Bradshaw, the same thing that God has done in my own life, the same thing that God has done in your own life. Has anybody ever been set free of any addictions in the house?
Speaker 14: Hello?
Speaker 3: Somebody?
Speaker 15: Yes, God is still in the business of restoration, a man of making things new and whole. So we're gonna have Jewls share today her testimony.
Speaker 14: Amen. And I don't know if you ever remember seeing this young.
Speaker 15: Lady right here before, but wait till you hear what God is doing in her life.
Speaker 14: Amen. Thank you.
Speaker 16: Hi, I'm a little nervous, okay, sorry, My name is Julia Juliano.
Speaker 2: Most know me as Jewles.
Speaker 16: Most people knew me as a woman coming to church and living in my car with my three year old child. I was homeless. Wonder who is that woman? Why is she in the car, how did it happen? And who was she before? Wow, I'm just gonna kind of go from the heart. Well, I am a mother of three, I was a homeowner. I had a family. I had a white picket fence. I had a good life. Then one day somebody said, hey, I know you had a weight loss surgery. Do you want to try drugs so you can lose that weight faster?
Speaker 2: I said yes.
Speaker 16: My life took a shift. I went in the wrong direction. I was living a sinful life. I started staying away from my home, my kids, my family, my friends, everybody that respected me. Because I was ashamed of who I've became. I started living the street life, living in motels. I lived at the Glacier Motel for two years. I actually got pregnant out on the streets. I was doing many things I shouldn't have done. I ended up getting clean and sober for about a month. One would take my kid, giving.
Speaker 2: Birth to my son. Shortly back out to the streets.
Speaker 16: Living in a motel, I was doing things the wrong way. One day, I sat there in the motel room, laying on that floor, drooly, looking at my son. What am I doing with my life? Not only was I crying out to God. I need to change my life. I need to do something different. Right then and there, I sat there and thought, you know, I have Kyler that needs me, but I have two other children at home that I can't go back to that need me as well. I need to straighten up my life. Oh man, where am I going?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sorry?
Speaker 16: I ended up in my car. I had a friend come over and pack up my motel room. I could not say goodbye to anyone. I didn't want to say goodbye to anyone because it was time.
Speaker 2: For me to go.
Speaker 16: It was my time. I'm sorry, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 2: Who okay.
Speaker 16: I started staying in the rescue mission parking lot. I started staying in the backside a pilot one of the roughest parts of Tacoma. If you don't know where it is, it is definitely rough. With my three year old son, I was crazy off my rocker, mind you. I just cut drugs, cold turkey and was living in my car. I would eat breakfast and dinner at the Rescue Mission and one day I went in with my tray of foods. Someone was helping with Kyler and this man walked up to me. Tony Bradshaw said, Hey, do.
Speaker 2: You want to come up to me?
Speaker 16: Come with me and do a Bible study. I said, well, what do I have to lose? I have everything in my car. I've lost everything. Why not I need to After this Bible study that we did, I felt so great. He goes, you know what, I have a church called New Horizon. I will come pick you up on Sunday. I'll take you to it. I said, no, I'm not going to leave my car. Everything I own is blindings are in there. I don't want anyone to steal everything I own and take my car.
Speaker 2: I'll drive.
Speaker 16: I ended up coming to church October twenty twenty four, where everybody started praying for me.
Speaker 2: Well, the prayers were answered.
Speaker 16: Soon I got accepted into the Adam Shelter by the Rescue Mission for two and a half months, but short.
Speaker 2: That was lived.
Speaker 16: I left on Christmas back into my car. Yet I continued keeping my chin up and nose clean. I since then everybody was praying with me, hugging with me, crying with me. Power of prayer is will, it is real. If you're faithful to God, he will answer. I am happy to say today not only am I thankful for going to the feeds that they fed on Saturday, where it helps my son and I eat, which is great, so majing outreach.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 16: I'm clean and sober for thirteen months and it has been a life journey. Three months ago, I got a call from the Pierce County Housing Authority and I am proud to say that Kyler and I now have stability. We no longer live in our car. We have a two bedroom apartment here in Fight.
Speaker 2: But because of New Horizon and all.
Speaker 16: The support, I greatly appreciate it. In all the prayers, I am continuing my face with God and I continue going forward.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 15: Sorry, Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Waa God, Waa God, Yay.
Speaker 15: Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah, Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord, thank you Father God. Yes Lord, hallelujah. Hey listen as the band comes up, come on, come on, hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah. Tesus hallelujah Jesus, come on, come on, yes, praise and praise Im for here is gone. Come on, yes, you see this beautiful young lady here she has not only her son still with her, has her secure place where she's living. She also has access to being able to see her daughter, a menage. Her relationship with her family is being restored. Hallelujah. Come on, somebody. God is on the move. I'm telling you, God is on the move. Everyone on your feet, Everyone on your feet. Let's stand up for just a moment. Come on, come on, let's stand up for just a moment.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Father God, we thank you, We thank you, We honor you, we glorify you, we magnify you, Father God, we thank you, Lord Jesus.
Speaker 3: Even right now, even right now, you.
Speaker 15: May not have experienced homelessness yourself. You may not have experienced living in your car, being in in drug addiction to the point where you lose everything, where you're on your face on the floor in a place that's dangerous, that is unsecure, that is not safe, and you're.
Speaker 3: Crying out to God, the Lord.
Speaker 15: I'm done, I'm done, I can't no more. Maybe that's not you, but maybe you have a neighbor, maybe you have a son, a grandson, a stepchild, anything. There's somebody that you know, somebody that God.
Speaker 14: Has brought you to.
Speaker 15: So that you could be able to minister deliverance to them. The same God that rescue Tony from living in the streets just down the street from here, on the other side of the freeway, he restored his life. I don't know where have you been, what addiction God has set you free from, or what addiction or what situation you want God to bring you from, and just experience complete deliverance. We serve Amighty God. We're not making stories. We're not hearing stories. Oh how cute stories. Oh the hairs in my hands stood up, Oh what a cute, beautiful story. No, this is the power of God moving in front.
Speaker 3: Of us right here.
Speaker 14: Yes.
Speaker 15: In Africa too, Yes, in Mexico too. Yes, in California also, Yes, in Thailand. Yes, in Texas and wherever the Lord has put us to minister to and to plant seas and to see his kingdom come.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 15: It's so real. It's so real. It's in front of our eyes reel. It's like we can touch it. Real, the hand of God, the move of God happening right here, right now. Whoo Jesus, oh God.
Speaker 14: Pastor Joe said, we're called as a house to give, to go and to do.
Speaker 15: This might be your first time here, or you might be coming here for a little bit.
Speaker 3: You've been watching.
Speaker 15: Online figuring out if you're gonna come ever.
Speaker 14: And be a part of this house. Guess what.
Speaker 15: God is calling you, and he's inviting you to be a part of what He is doing. We believe in the transformation not only of the city of Fife, but we live. We believe in the transformation of our entire nation and nations of the world.
Speaker 3: We will not stop.
Speaker 15: Unto every tongue and every tribe, unto everything in the world is covered by the glory of God. That's the invitation for you and I. That's what God is calling us to do right now. Jule's daughter today came up even received prayer today for the first time received prayer.
Speaker 3: God is on the move.
Speaker 15: Yes, yes, yes, yes, come on, Josie saying yes He's got us here.
Speaker 14: Oh what a God.
Speaker 15: So if you would just lift up your hands today with me hold a basha. Blessed are the feet of those that proclaimed the good news. Blessed are the feet. Beautiful are the feet. Father, We say yes to you today.
Speaker 14: Father, we repent.
Speaker 15: We repent for looking the other way. We repent for being quiet. We repent for not going, for not doing, for not giving.
Speaker 14: We repent, Lord, We turn our hearts.
Speaker 3: We turn our hearts.
Speaker 15: Away from a hearten and noe of a heart. We turn away from that right now, and we turn to Yogad and we say, Lord, here I am, send.
Speaker 14: Me, here, I am, Lord, send me, send me, Send me.
Speaker 15: That's your finance, because where your heart is, that's where your treasure is.
Speaker 14: Where your treasure is, that's where your heart is.
Speaker 15: Also, So if it's in the finances where God is calling you to go, then.
Speaker 14: We thank you God that you've.
Speaker 15: Given us soft hearts, that we no longer have hard hearts, that we have soft hearts that respond to you. That's saying yes to you, and we're gonna give. If God is calling you to go, to do praying consistently daily for the pastors that are being persecuted right now as we're gathered here in this beautiful building. They're being persecuted. There's wish craft that's happening, there's their lives are at risk. They can't even build a church because they'll they'll destroy it. They have to hide, They have to figure out how they're gonna how they're gonna eat, how they're gonna feed their families. However, God is calling you today to do, to go, to give.
Speaker 14: I just thank God.
Speaker 15: That we are a people of soft heart, that we no longer have the heart and hearts. But it's so easy to respond to hear his voice, to hear his calling, and to go to do and to give.
Speaker 14: That the story of.
Speaker 15: Tony Bradshaw, that story, the story of Julia Julie how we lovingly call her, the story of Yvonne, the story of many people here today. It won't be once. Oh yeah, that one story on that this is the new normal. That more people keep coming, that more people are being restored, that more people are being healed, that the men that we are mending the broken, that the broken are being mended in Jesus' name. Hallelujah.
Speaker 3: This is that new normal.
Speaker 15: Hallelujah. We see your kingdom come. We say, your kingdom come. We pull your Kingdom.
Speaker 3: Of God right here, right now, violently.
Speaker 15: Your will is being done.
Speaker 14: Hallelujah. We are people.
Speaker 15: Cad to restore every person, restored lives, restored life, restored, restored, to restore lives.
Speaker 14: And to bring glory to God. Onto the whole earth. Onto the whole.
Speaker 15: Earth, not just fife, not just my neighbor, not just my sister, not just my father, not just my brother.
Speaker 3: Come on, onto the.
Speaker 15: Whole earth is filled with His glory.
Speaker 3: Home, the whole earth filled with your glory.
Speaker 15: Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Just let your spirit cry out. Come on, let your spirit cry off.
Speaker 15: Feel, feel, feel the way, feel the calling of God upon your life.
Speaker 3: The whole earth must be filled with.
Speaker 14: The glory of God.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on.
Speaker 3: Cry out to him.
Speaker 6: Say Lord, here I am Lord, Send me, Send me Lord, Yes, Jesus, Yes, Jesus.
Speaker 15: I wanted to close our eyes, lift up our hands, and let's just pray for the common denominator in all of these things that I mentioned locally, even internationally, the common thing. The common denominator is volunteers, is the people that respond to God's calling and say, yes, Lord, I will go, Yes I will give, Yes I will do. We can't have the same impact if it's just me or if it's just you. If you notice every single thing that we've mentioned that we've gone. It takes an entire team. It takes an entire team to be able to accomplish and to see the fruition of what is in God's heart. And so today we're gonna invite you to, with your hands extended, just receive, just receive from the Lord.
Speaker 14: What is God telling you to do today? Father, We say yes to you. Father.
Speaker 15: Our hearts are soft, no longer herd. We say yes to your word. We say yes to your will. We say yes, by the God, we will do, We will go, We will give.
Speaker 14: Lord.
Speaker 15: Yes, Lord, we say yes because we want the restoration of all people, every nation, every tribe, every time. Yeah, we want to see the manifest glory of God, not just here in our building, in our church, but beyond the walls, hallelujah, in our cities, in our schools, in our workplaces, Father.
Speaker 14: God, and the schools.
Speaker 15: Lord, in the universities, Father God, in every area and the media, Lord, in every area of influence.
Speaker 14: Father God.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Lord, we say yes.
Speaker 15: We will go, We will do, We will give hallelujah. We received a mandate from you, Lord, and we thank you. Put your hands together for Jesus hallelujah,