Speaker 1: What does it take in order to be a Hillary Clinton or John Brennan. I mean arrogance, drive to crawl over people, to get to the top, to stand on their heads, ambition, avarice, some greed. I mean, I'm sure back in the day there was probably, of course, sparks of light and goodness. And I want to be in law enforcement, and I want to quote serve. I don't know that that's the case with Hillary because she's been a sociopathic liar for so long. I just don't know if it was ever the case for Brennan. But the reason I asked that is if we can understand what it takes to be them or people like them, maybe we can create some incentives or disincentives so that we don't have more people like them at the top, even though we know God told us we lived through times like this. And I want to start this in maybe in aside it might seem scept it's not. This is John Thune making an announcement that he's not going to allow President Trump to make recess appointments right now. There's a huge backlog of judges and administrative people.
Speaker 2: The majority leader this president, I ask aims that order please may ask your animous consent the KORM call be.
Speaker 1: Suspended without objection, and I ask you animus.
Speaker 2: Consent that when the Senate completes his business a day adjourn to then convene for pro forma session only with no business being conducted on the following days and times. Tuesday August fifth at one Friday August eighth at one oh five, Tuesday August twelfth at eight am, Friday August fifteenth at ten fifteen am, Tuesday August nineteenth at ten am, Friday August twenty second at nine am, Tuesday August twenty six at twelve pm noon, and Friday August twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Sitting behind them, nodding approvingly are ornamental Republicans Susan Collins of Maine and Lisa mckowski, who has twice stolen a Senate seat in Alaska. And what they've done here has made it impossible for President Trump to move forward with judicial nominees. So what does it take to be at Lisa mckowski or Susan hall in geor John Thunn? What does it take? I don't think they're quite in the level of a Hillary Clinton or John Brennan, but we'll talk about this, and we'll begin with a counterpoint to it. We'll do this with the help of renewed dot Healthcare. It's r E n U E dot Healthcare. That is where I've been three times for stem cells, and thank you for asking. We'll also do this with the great help, permission and under the auspices of God Almighty.
Speaker 3: But Todd Herman show is one percent disapproved. But big pharma technocrats in tyrone cebrianware from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exide Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made in These are the times to which God is the Saturday shall live. What does it take to be a Hillary Clinton or a Johnny Brennan or Susan Rice or brock Hussein Obama. What does it take to be willing to be so obvious about attempts to say overthrow and election. Well, let's turn to Texas for a counterpoint to John Thune. President Trump effectively has said many times, Thune's doing a great job. He's trying to compliment his way into getting something from this guy. Thune, in fact, is not doing a great job. President Trump has one hundred and twenty or so judicial nominees in waiting. They are administrative positions that are not filled. And it has been the tradition in DC that presidents present a whole pack of administrative positions for anonymous unanimous approval, like twenty thirty forty people at a time. Not with Donald John Trump, so Thune knows what he's doing. On the other hand, there's Greg Abbott. If you're paying attention to what's going on in Texas, there is an attempt to read dish and my understanding is they want to absolve the state or remove from the state race based districting, which of course is more godly. It is also because in the body of Christ, God sees neither Greek nor Jew nor you can extend that to black or white, or Hispanic or Asian. Also, this is going to remove seats from people like Jasmine Crockett, who is in office because she was district into a place that's now race based. So Democrats, instead of showing up for work, decided to break the quorum. They fled the state of Texas. And this has been a technique that these people have used across the country. And by the way, when they fled, they had signs on their They had shirts on that said let the people vote, yeah, but not us. So this is an attempt to hold this up. And Greg Abbot did what John Thune didn't. Greg Abbot might understand what it takes to be a Hillary Clinton, or a Johnny Brennan or Susan Rice or a Jimmy Comy. He wrote part of it's just blabber, It's just political raw rab blabber. Real Texans don't run from a fight. Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. These absences are not merely unintended and unavoidable interruptions in public service, like a sudden illness or a family emergency, and stead these absences were premeditated for an illegitimate purpose what one representative called breaking the quorum. Another previously signaled that Democrats would have to go by an extreme measure of a quorum break to stop these bills from happening. In other words, Democrats had you a deliberate plan to not show up for work for the specific purpose of abdicating the duties of their office. I'm thwarting the chambers business. That amounts to an abandonment or forfeiture of an elected state office. When the governor calls a special session, our constitution provides that the legislature shall meet. It's not optional, it's a duty. The obscond to Democrat House members were elected to meet and vote on legislation, not to prevent votes that may not go their way. Every session, legislators on both sides of the aisle find themselves on the losing side of a few legislative votes. Then every session, most of these legislators find a way to disagree agreeably and behave like adults with then going a wall truancy. This truancy ends now. The derelict Democrat House members must return to Texas and be in attendance when the House reconvenes at three pm on Monday, August fourth, twenty twenty five. For any member who fails to do so, I will invoke Texas Attorney General Opinion number KP DASH zero three, eight to two to remove the missing Democrats from membership in the Texas House. In that opinion, the Attorney General considered whether Texas law allows for a determination that a legislator has vacated office if they intentionally break korum. The Attorney General concluded that whether a specific legislator abandoned his or her office such that a vacancy occurred will be a fact question for a court. You further conclude, though, that through a quoto warrant o action what quote warrant to action I do, a district court may determined the legislative forfeited his or her office or abandonment and can remove them from office. But there's a key thing. It takes, I think, to be a Johnny Brennan or a Susan Rice, or a Hillary Clinton or Jimmy Comy or a John Thune. Let's explore that, because I think this matters. We live in a time where people like this are all too often at the very very tip top of things, and we live in a time that we have seen the results of that. We're effectively a surveillance state. We're effectively a censorship state. Now that has changed somewhat under President Trump praised God somewhat. The DOJ has yet to settle this case with Alex Bearnson over COVID. Therefore, they're not really stepping back from that. Imagine trying to spread the word of God, as happened in the Book of Acts up against a censorship state and a surveillance state. Already had the technocratic religious authorities, the Statuses and the Pharisees against the Apostles. You had Rome against the Apostles. They just couldn't surveill them in this way. This is what Angel Studios has done in their series called Testament. They have taken the Book of Acts and they've relocated it into a time like ours. So you can watch the people who actually built christ Church, obviously characters played by actors, but based on the Bible, on how they would do this in our time, and you can ask yourself a question, will you stand for Christ while the entire world is standing against you, or at least it feels like it, when your own nation has your a boot on your neck? Will you continue to speak the word of God? You can stream Testament right now. Go to Angel dot com slash Todd become a premium Angel Studio Guild member. You get two free tickets to all their theatrical releases, you get to vote on the movies that they create and distribute and promote, and you can stream this very very important series called Testament. It's not soft soap Christianity. It's Angel dot Com. Slash Todd. That's angel dot com with slash Todd. So what does it take to be a Hillary Clinton or a Johnny Brennan. Well, let's look at some of the things they've done. There's a great account I follow on Twitter called a Muse and they've taken an aggregation approach to a lot of the reporting around the Russia affair. And they put this together in the report that you can see links. There's a number of videos in it, and I think this provides a very very good background on what these people are like. It's about the Durham Annis. John Durham concluded that the evidence proved that Obama and Clinton engineered a multi year soft coup against the candidates, and then President Trump is finding show just how close they came to succeeding. Who saved the Durham Annex from the fire? It was in a burn bag in a secret room in the Hoover Building, but it was never destroyed. Why was it a patriot or was it a mistake? The Durham Annex is a classified appendix a Special Council John Durham's final report on the Origins of the FBI's twenty sixteen Trump Russia investigation, also known as Crossfire a Hurricane. It was discovered by FBI Director Cash Pattel in a hidden room at FBI headquarters, a room apparently sealed off during Jimmy Comy's tenure and never disclosed publicly. Inside that secret space, Patel found multiple burn bags, containers normally used to destroy classified documents that contain thousands of pages, including the previously unreleased annex. What does it take to be a Jimmy Comy, Well, apparently it takes secret rooms and burn bags. Apparently it takes a willingness to abscond with a report created at taxpair expense for the taxpayers to know what their government did, and then to have a willingness to hide it in a secret room undisclosed to this point, with the intent to have it burned. What does it take to become willing to do that? Well, maybe it takes years and years and years of working within a secret society. The FBI leadership has been a secret society. It almost certainly takes a belief that your intelligence, your wishes supersede that of all the American people combined. Certainly it takes a willingness to believe that you can hide things from God, maybe because you don't believe in God, or if you do, you believe you're big enough that God says, well, Jimmy Comey's a special person. It takes that. But there's something else it takes. Now I'm here to share with you, and I'll tell you factually. It's easy enough to preach and to say things like I'm saying, and to forget that we ourselves sometimes stand in a position where God has searched our heart. You know where Hey, everything shattered from the roof or everything whispered of the darks one they show from the rooftops. That applies to us too. So as we go through this, let's remember something. They're no worse than us. Now, they're worse political actors. We don't have the opportunity to lord power broth over people the way they do. We don't have that power. But they're no worse than us. God sees us equally. Now, if you've given your life to Jesus, you've agreed to be changed by him, you recognize him as savior. You're asking God to sanctify you and cleanse you. You can become sanctified over time, So less and less like you and more and more like him, and let's examine their fruits. The Durham annex back to this from amuse, the DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz coordinated with the senior vice president of George Soros's Open Society Foundation, Leonard Bernardo, on the creation of what would become the Steele dossier. The Durham annex proves that the Clinton campaign, the FBI, Fusion GPS, the DNC, and Soro's Open Society Foundation all colluded initially to prevent President Trump from winning a two twenty sixteen and then to remove him from office. Most of those players have already knows, just a reminder of what Fusion GPS is. Fusion GPS is a company that was put together by former reporters who decided to do opposition research for hire. So they decided to do black ops oppo for hire, to take their writing skills that God gave them and use them to tank politicians, normally politicians on the left. So they would take little kernels of maybe fact suggesting things, write them up into stories, make them good and fancy and well written, and then hand them off to the mockingbird media. So busy or lazy reporters. Almost certainly with corrupt news organizations could simply take those things, copy and paste, put their name on them, and boom fulid surprise. The germ Annics is a classified Pendricks. And we know this. They've already mentioned this, that this was found in a burn bag. So what does it take to be a John Brennan or Hillary Clinton or Susan Rice or a Barackusian Obama or a Jimmy Comy. Well, I guess it takes luck. I mean, there's a degree of luck in anybody who rises to these positions. And let's be clear and honest and not kid ourselves. They're smart, Are they that smart? They're not as smart as they think they are. They're not smarter than God, and they're not smarter than us. They're just more scheming and have more access to power. How often did you see this or how early, I should say, did you see what happened? God? Rest Rush Limbaugh? He said it on day one. The whole thing is a hoax day one, and Rush said it predicated upon the fact that he knew Donald Trump. He said, I know Donald Trump. He is not coordinating with the Russians. This whole thing is a lie. He said it on day one. I do wish the MAHA was here for this. I do wish I got to see the show where Tolci Gabbert to release this stuff, because I think Rush probably would have done one of those rare things he did from time to time, just occasionally. I think she would have been a guest on the program. But I could just hear the first hour monologue on that, and I could just hear Rush I told you people, I told you he's right. How many of us were right? What does it take to be a Johnny Brennan or George Soros? Okay, In Soros's case, it took a willingness to go side with the Nazis in World War Two, to go to the side that appears to be winning, it takes that. In the case of Hillary Rodham Clinton, it took staying married to Bill Clinton, whom she evidently at one point loathed. And on one hand, you can give her credit. She kept her marriage together. That's credit worthy. It is God abhors divorce. On the other hand, does anyone actually believe this has ever been a marriage beyond political convenience and power? Hillary Clinton became a senator because she was married to Bill Clinton. She had to be okay with that. She had to be okay running for office with a resume that states wife of Bill Clinton. She had to be okay becoming Secretary of State with a resume that stated one term senator because she was wife of Bill Clinton, no material experience. She had to be okay with that. She had to be okay operating in a world where Ben a Fleck had her personal text number, but not the ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, who went out and got unlived after being tortured and he was unable to reach her. But Ben could you have to be okay with that? But there's something else it takes to be a Soros or Hillary Rodham Clinton, or Susan Rice or brock Hussein Obama, or to a far lesser degree of Johnny Thune. See Thune's not breaking the law, he's not involved in an overthrow. He's just a ling one to continue allowing the judicial overthrow to continue. And we'll go back to this as we examine what it takes to be these people and get to that in just a second. Oh money, well, I'm not mentioning money. Okay, fair enough. It takes money, but then again, it takes money to live. It's going to take money to retire. Here's two possible retirement outcomes for you. You pick one you want, you retire and then you realize you have to go back to work retire and some months you have let's say ten grand, some months you have four. Which future do you want? Zach Abraham, chief investment officer Bulwark Capital Management, believes that a successful retirement means you know exactly how much money you'll have every month, for every month for the rest of your life. He does that by actively managing every portfolio, which can reduce risk and volatility. And he is animated by one big thing, risk management. Zach has seen what happens when firms just disregard risk management. So it's kind of obsession. So here's an invitation. Go take a free no obligation series of meetings, not just one, three free no obligation meetings for Zach. You'll figure out if you guys like each other. In the first meeting quick one video, call, in person, phone, whatever you guys like. Second one is to talk about what you expect out of our chirement. Where you're at to look at your assets and your liabilities and your plans. And the third one, if you decide to go that far, is where they present a plan for how they think they can help you achieve those goals, or rather to make them a reality. This is a free, no obligation series of meetings. He does this because he wants to make sure he likes you and you like him, and they need to do a good job for you. So go to Know your riskpodcast dot com and register. It's that easy. Know your Risk Podcast dot com. They'll take care of getting you on the schedule. Investment advisors services off through Truck Financial LC and SEC registered investment advisor. Investments involve risk and are not guaranteed, is't guarantee future results Truck twenty five. That's two five to two. So amuse went through and aggregated a whole series of reports, including a ton of videos. We don't have time to play, but you could watch on your own because of linked this in the show notes so Soorros operatives plotted the Russian collusion narrative laundering. One recently declassified geram annex reveals a document reveals that Soros's Open Society Foundation weren't just observers, they were participants. Emails show that the Open Society Foundation collaborated with Clinton staff and think tanks to launder false narratives into US media. Clinton's campaign expected the FBI to act on this fabricated quote evidence, knowing full well it was false. So let's pause. What does it take to be a Hillary Rodham Clinton or George Soros or Jimmy Comy or disgrace Chris Ray, any of these people. Well, it takes help. This is not something you could do alone. You need like minded people. Where did Barack hos See Obama launch his political career? It was in a home in Chicago. Who owned it, Bill Ayers? Why is Bill Airs not in prison? He was a good old fashioned, big time domestic terrorist. He and his wife are responsible for plotting and carrying out the bombings of police stations. And yeah, Bill Ayers was let off and he said, guilty as hell. Free as a bird, God bless America. Sock wusine. Obama launched his career in the home of a guy who has never stopped hating America, and yet he's rewarded by being a professor in Illinois. His wife is free. The weather men are free. Then again, we've got a mayor of Los Angeles who is part of the group that blew up the Senate Building in nineteen eighty three. So what does it take. It takes like minded people. You will know them, buy their fruits, show that was biblical. This isn't show me your friends, I'll show your future. Who are their friends? People who hated America? Who do they surround them with? What's their church?
Speaker 3: To?
Speaker 1: What body do they belong? Body of Christ? What are the fruits? Do we see the fruits to the body of Christ? Or do we see self serving, self seeking power generating power, lording, lying, scheming, collectors of money and influence and infamy. Know them by their fruits. Everything is eternal if you're counting souls. Everything you do is eternal. If you're counting souls, every move you make or don't make is eternal. If you're counting souls. Eliminationism is not supported by the Bible. We don't end. We go on forever. Those people sorrows call me Clinton, They'll go on forever as souls on this earth. We can take a look at their fruits and take a guess as to where they might be headed. Do you observe any of the fruits of the spirit. I don't. I'm sure they're they're in their private life. I'm sure that Jimmy Comy's kids and grandkids will tell you, Dad, Grandpa is a great man. But what about the public life? What does it take to be willing to try to overthrow your own nation or an election? What does that take? The FBI aided Clinton's election interference conspiracy despite receiving intelligence in mid twenty sixteen that Clinton's campaign was behind the Russia collusion hoax, the FBI launched Crossfire Hurricane anyway. The Germ annex shows that top FBI brass including Andrew McCabe and James Comy, received and ignored warnings that the intel originated from Clinton's camp and included Russian disinformation. What does it take to be willing.
Speaker 3: To do that?
Speaker 1: It certainly takes a team of people. You can't act alone, but lies at this level in the face of God knowing, God sees all this. This takes something extraordinarily rare and extraordinarily tied to sociopathic people. Clinton greenlit the Russia collusion hoax herself. Hilary Clinton personally approved a plan to smear Donald Trump by falsely linking him to Russian hackers, according to the intelligence sided in the Germanics. Your advisor Julian Smith proposed the idea and Clinton signed off, hoping to deflect attention from her own email scandal and lay the groundwork for a narrative of Russian interference. Clinton wrote at one point that she had heard, and she wrote this on Twitter, it should concern every American that Russia is willing to engage in such hostile acts in order to help Donald Trump become president. She also treated at one point that she'd heard there was a server that tied President Trump's technology office to Russian banks? Do you remember that? Oh? Incidentally, just a fun fact. After President Trump was elected, someone hacked one of the DNS servers at the White House to make it appear that there was in fact a link. That's hacking. What does it take to be willing to do this? What does it take to be a Hillary Rodham Clinton, or a Jimmy Comey or an Andrew McCabe. Durham confirmed the smoking Gun Bernardo emails were authentic, despite attempts to discredit them. Durham's team concluded that the Bernardo emails detailing how the Clinton campaign intended to disseminate disinformation through the media and FBI affiliated tech firms were real. These emails tied Soros linked operatives directly to the Trump plot. Do you remember when Elon Musk was attempting to overthrow the country by getting access to social security databases because he needed the money. Do you remember when he gave that Nazi salute? How Donald Trump was allowed to let billionaires run our system. This was George Soros openly doing what George Soros has openly said he wanted to do, and that is to take America down a few notches. Why is it because he hates America? I don't know, because he did this to other countries by shortening their currency. Is it because he wants to earn money. I shouldn't say earn get money more of it. I don't know. What I do know is this is now all but proven. It can be proven proven in court if it ever gets to court, and it has to get to court because one of the things that makes it possible to be a Jimmy Comy or a Hilary Rodham Clinton or Susan Rice or a brack Hussain Obama, or on a much smaller scale, John Thune, who's not overthrowing, but he's allowing the overthrow of our judiciary systant to continue because John Thune is weak. There's something very important about court. They see justice is already met it out already there will be justice, God says, they'll be justice. It will happen in God's minds. It probably already has. Because he operates outside of a timeline. When he says a thing will occur, it has occurred. Because he operates side of timelines. And because God never fails, he will judge. Now Court, there's temporal courts, and we're all visitors here. This is not our home. If we've given ourselves to the Lord Jesus and agreed to be changed by him, our home is with him in the new Heaven and the new Earth. But there are earthly courts, and courts matter here. I'll explain why in a second. It might matter to you one day courts, and I don't want this to be the case, but you might one day end up having to take your business to courts, or being taken to court, rather having any show up. Now, I pray that doesn't happen. It happened to me once. Never got to court, went through the deposition stuff, and it was a joke of a lawsuits, and they came back and all they wanted us to do was pay two or bucks for them for their plane tickets up to Seattle. That was what they wanted settled when they'd come in asking for something like sixteen million bucks. So I hope that doesn't happen to you now. In that case, we did have a corporate firewall set up because it was a venture capital backed entity and the vcs are going to make sure no one can touch them. Had I set that up on my own, even with a lawyer and a tax accountant, I probably would have had my retirement accounts at risk, my bank accounts at risk. I didn't own a home at that time, but was buying one. You might be in the same position if you're a smaller, medium sized business owner. I'm here to tell you I don't care if you're a tax account and set it up. I don't care if you're if your if your lawyer set it up, your corporation or LLC is probably tied to your Social Security number. If it is, you have no corporate firewall. It does not exist. Secondly, you're missing out on corporate credit, which grows more quickly and is much more fluid. How can you find out one website visit it's go bisible g o gobisible dot com. They'll tell you if you have corporate credit or not, and if you don't, they'll solve this for you in seven easy steps. And by the way, the first consultation you take with these guys is free, no obligation whatsoever. It's go goobisible dot com. Go bisible dot com. When you sign up, make sure you're ready to go, because they'll be ready to go. They'll also introduce you to a lending platform so you can actually expand your new corporate entity based upon its corporate credit, not your own. Go bisible with a Z go bisible dot com. There is a court. It will never fail. It's in heaven and Jesus himself will return as judge. But there is a court here. The most powerful court in this country is not the Supreme Court. That's a myth. It has to operate in public. The FISA Court's the most powerful court in the nation and it operates in private. And John Roberts heads that court. That John Roberts, the John Roberts who hangs out with some of the people who've been running the Color Revolution against us. That John Roberts. The FBI repeated the renewed secret surveillance warrants on Trump's advisor Carter Page, using evidence it knew was false. Clinton's campaign had concocted the Steele dossier, and the FBI used it anyway, never giving Trump the defense briefing. It owed him as it had done for Clinton, and they lied to the FISA court twice. One junior lawyer got a tiny little slap on the wrist. And there's the big hint. What does it take to be a Jimmy Comy or a Johnny Brennan or Hillary Rodham, Clinton or Susan Rice. Can't do it alone. Got to be someone there to take the fall, because it's not going to be you. The CIA knew Clinton fabricated the Russian clues in hoax, but said nothing. In twenty seventeen, a CIA assessment confirmed that the intelligence about Clinton's scheme was not the product of Russian fabrication. It knew it was an effort to mislead voters and eventually Congress. Still the agency did nothing to warn the public or members of Congress. The CIA silence, despite full knowledge of Clinton's plot, was complicity, and it absolutely was. So what does it take. Well, it takes people like Bill Maher, who is right occasions, but I always want to caution conservatives and Christians he's right only occasionally.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 1: At the ends. Well, I was going to say the day, but at the end of time, unless something changes, he'll die a godless leftist who occasionally says things it appeal to conservatives.
Speaker 4: Bill Maher, Russia Gate was Russia Gate was not a nothing burger.
Speaker 1: It was a burger. Maybe it wasn't a juicy steak, but it was a burger.
Speaker 4: I would like to show you one little piece of.
Speaker 3: Tape and then we could talk about it.
Speaker 4: But I remember because their contention is that, you know, Putin had no preference in this election. That's why we know this was a conspiracy of Obama. I remember this from Helsinki. This is they're asking Putin directly in Helsinki appropriate.
Speaker 3: Did you want to go to President Trump to win the election, and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: I did yes, I did.
Speaker 3: Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Let's play around at that just a little bit. Putin can't be trusted. He's a sociopathic liar running a sig up against the United States. Also, Putin can be trusted one hundred percent when he said that he wanted Trump to win and he did everything he could to make it happen. That's easily enough to dismiss. What does it take to be a Bill Maher? In the case of Bill Maher, I think it takes a concerted effort to stay as close as you can to leftist roots while watching all around you reveal the fact that they're insane. Bill Maher, who can come out and say men are not women, Stop this. Bill Maher, who can come out and say take the stink and masks off, they don't work. He said that early on. Bill Maher, who can come out and say the Democrats need to stop pushing insane ideas like attacking a woman for doing a genes ad needs to somehow stay connected to his people. What does it take to be a Bill Maher? You can't be done alone. You can't get that far outside the tribe. What does it take to be a mockingbird media member and not remember March twenty second, twenty seventeen, when Devin Nunez, very quickly after this labeled a full on Nazi, made the following statement, put out.
Speaker 5: This information today, the Ducal's department give you the okay to talk about this. Justice Smartas doesn't have anything to do with this. This is information. This is information that was brought to me that I thought the President needed to know about incidental collection where the President himself and others in the Trump transition team were clearly put into intelligence reports that ended up at this White House and across a whole bunch of other agencies. And I thought it was important for the president to know this. That's why I briefed the speaker this morning and I came down here as soon as I could.
Speaker 1: So he was revealing the facts that we've just been reviewing what happened. Paul Ryan forced him to step aside from the House Intelligence Committee and there Obama Russia inquiry. Devin Nunas was then run out of the House. I know Republican political operatives, I personally know them who signed on to dig dirt on Nunez. I know of two who moved for a period of time to his district to see that he was further derided to ruin his career in politics. Now he's done fine, it's been connected to truce, he's been taken care of. DC does that. But what does it take to be a Hillary Rodham, Clinton or Jimmy Comy. It takes support from the other side. See, they can't do it alone. Why do you think John Thune is stopping President Trump from making resiss appointments. John Thune can't remain John Thune without some help from the other side from time to time. Now, politics is the art of compromise. Politics is war by nonviolent means. What does it take to be a Hillary Rodham Clinton or Jimmy Comy or Barack Cussine Obama? All the things we've talked about, arrogance, avarice, greed, willingness to lord your power over others, willingness to lie on an industrious scale. It takes friends, it takes people like you, and it takes a core belief. And it's the biggest live a core belief you could ever have. That is, if you believe in God, particularly Christian God, as many of these people pretend to do. This was January eleven, twenty seventeen, the day after the Trump rushed to security briefing. Listen closely to Joe Scarborough. You know he was a Republican. Oh, we don't have that sound. He was a Republican MSNBC Republican. Remember he was a Republican congressman January eleven, twenty seventeen. He's there now. I can't recall if they had each left their spouses at this point and married one another, Mika and Joe. I can't recall when that happened. But Joe Scarborough says the most fascinating thing in this clip. Listen closely. There is a story, and the story is this. Well, the question is this, did.
Speaker 6: The Intel agencies attach opposition research to a secure briefing on a Russian question that is central uh to America security, cybersecurity?
Speaker 1: That's the question.
Speaker 7: If it is answered that they did, then the question becomes Willie, why did the Intel agen stick it to him?
Speaker 1: Why did.
Speaker 6: Just one option?
Speaker 7: Then okay, because this is a critical question again, we're trying to sort it out for the viewers. Then the question becomes if that is answered, yes, they did, the question is why would the Intel agencies attach an unsubstantiated report to something that they knew would leak out eventually.
Speaker 1: Then that becomes a question. I think that network later turned and explains that the evidence was locked. Trump did it, he knew it, then that it was opera research. What does it take to be a Joe Scarborough much lesser player than Hillary Rodham Clinton or a Johnny Brennan takes one thing And I'll close this out in a second question for you, what will it take for you to try Alan soaps one time? And the reason I ask is obviously their partners. Obviously we have reserved inventory for Allan's from day one because I so love their mission. It's not that they can afford to buy ad thoughts here, it's that I can't afford to not do it. John is a friend of mine. I believe in the mission all lives matter. I love Alan, the young guy who's the soap company's named after. It's not because he's a mascot, it's because he works there. Just because he's nonverbal doesn't mean he's not brilliant. He's a very brilliant kid. You know, don't try him at minecraft. He owns all those worlds. And Alan is also a kid who works every day hard in packaging and call it a control. He's invented many of the fragrances of soaps. So what will it take. Well, what if John was dying from cancer. Now, I'm not going to pressure you. I'm going to ask you to consider something. If you try the soap one time and you love it, keep buying it. Because John did disclose to me that he believes he's got terminal cancer. Now, I believe God can beat this in him. I believe Jesus may not be done with him on this earth, and I am praying for that healing. And I know Jesus can choose to do it. I mentioned this this way because if he does go to Jesus, his wife's going to take over the soap company. And here's my big wish. Only if you love the soap, and I mean it. If you get the soap, you don't like it. It doesn't meet quality expectations, the shipping is slow, whatever, don't buy it again. But if you love it, know that it's all natural. It's made in America by a family with three generations of soap making expertise. If you love the soap, subscribe to the soap. I would like John to be able to go to his rest with Jesus knowing that he's going to be taking care of the Lord's going to take care of his family, but knowing that the soap company where his son works, where he and his other son works, where Amy who has autism and got it late in life, that they're gonna be okay, it's Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. That's Alan Soaps dot com slash todd. Please just try the soap make a decision solely based upon the quality of the soap, not what's going on with the family. They would never want this to be a charity. Alan Soaps dot Com slash todd. What does it take? Takes a belief that you will never pay a cost to be a Johnny Brennan, to be a Hillary Rootdham Clinton, to be as Susan Rice, to be willing to lie at this level, to attempt to overthrow the votes of the American people, to lie to the FISA courts, to sign a document pretending as former Intel officers you know Trump served Russia. You have to believe you'll never pay a cost. What is the cost for attempting to over for your own nation. If you're found guilty, it is life in prison. If it rises to the level of treason, it could be the death penalty. They have to believe they will never pay a price. Do they look to you like people afraid of paying a price? Not to me. I've been perfectly considering whether I want these people after court, a serious court where they have good, maybe great defense attorneys and we have good, great prosecutors in front of the best judges we can find, or judge court system. If they're found guilty, I've been praying, do I want to see them in prison? That is the only way to take away one of the key components of what it takes to be a Hillary Rodham Clinton, or a Susan Rice, or a Johnny Brennan or a Jimmy Comy or an Andrew mc cabe. They have to be disabused of the idea that they will never pay a cost. And by the way, if they don't repent, I cannot imagine that they won't pay some form of internal cost for this. Because to whom much is given, much is expected, and these guys were given a lot. This is the Todd Hermanshaw. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, and please remember we are no better than them. We need to walk in the light of Christ. And you may need redemption today, you may need it tomorrow and make a decision to walk in the light of Christ. And I get to go home later. Join me in happiness to greet my beloved wife.