Speaker 1: You're a world of this suit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it is Monday, the nineteenth of May, year of our Lord. Twenty twenty five, we had a man bomb an IVF clinic, allegedly calling it an act of war against pro lifers and allegedly leaving a manifesto that your local thirteen year old edge Lord will be quoting. And Joe Biden is diagnosed with prostate cancer. You think you might have known as sooner, considering whereas he has been at his entire career. Then in the third hour we're gonna be talking to doctor Jane Ruby about the FDA. Stay with us. Mhmm, good morning, folks, Thank you for joining us, and I just want to give you a quick update. My dad is home. That's right. He came home Friday afternoon and he is here recovering. He's still very tired and not overly comfortable. As you can imagine, invasive surgery is slightly unpleasant, so he's in some pain, but he is home and he is doing better. We just ask that you continue to keep him in your prayers and just continue to pray for a speedy recovery, and we cannot thank you all enough for all the prayers you've already sent up. As I've said before, we know that healing is ultimately in the Lord's hands and we just ask that you keep keep praying for healing. So thank you so much, and I'll keep you updated as the healing progresses. Now, as I said at the start of the show, we had a man bomb a fertility clinic and this was allegedly, from what's available online, an act of war against pro lifers. As this man is a femalist, believes in a femalism which is just life backwards. It's a very very lame and cringe ideology that is just postulating that all life is pointless. If you if you're born, you're going to suffer and eventually die, so why not just speed along the process. Again, as I said, this is something that a thirteen year old edge lord would find very deep. But if you have lived, if you aren't mentally weak and can actually handle things, you're going to see that this is completely and utterly ridiculous. Suffering is mandatory, but misery is optional. If you let yourself be miserable you will be. It's as simple as that, folks. The bombing of a fertility clinic in Palm Springs, California on Saturday it may have been an act of domestic terrorism against the pro life movement, according to a manifesto. Manifesto attributed to the alleged bomber guy Edward Bartkiss, Well, I think some of his problems probably stem from the name bart Kiss. I can't imagine that was fun to deal with in school. A twenty five year old man from twenty nine Palms has been identified as a suspect who bombed the American Reproductive Centers, a fertility clinic that provides IVF services to the Coachella Valley. The blast was supportedly caused by a car bomb that went off shortly before eleven am. Five people were injured and Bartkiss was killed in the blast, making him the single fatality so far. Well, uh, I wonder if this is the aftermath of the Oklahoma City bombing. People still don't understand that those you know, fertilizer bombs are not that powerful, folks. They don't do as much damage as they want you to think they do.
Speaker 1: If you're.
Speaker 3: Wait, don't blow.
Speaker 4: Telling me it didn't blow off the entire front of the clinic.
Speaker 2: That's right. It didn't sheer off the entire front of the clinic or leave a gigantic crater. And so he was the only fatality, which we are very thankful for, not that a person died, but that he didn't manage to kill anyone. At least as of the time this article was published, I haven't seen anything to indicate that other people are passed away either. There were some injuries, five people were injured, Barcas was killed as was mentioned, no staff were harmed, and the clinic's lab, including eggs and embryos, remained undamaged. He set it off to try and kill people in the lab and damage it, destroy some of the embryos, but he didn't even manage that. Buildings are quite they're built to pretty high standards these days, and you're going to need a substantial amount of explosive to do anything to them. Don't bomb things, people, This is not a This is not me telling you that you need to build a bigger bomb. Do not build any bombs at all. Please. Details about the explosives used are still unknown, and experts say it may take days for teams to dig through the multiple blocks of debris to piece together the evidence. FBI Los Angeles Assistant Director Aqi Davis is called the bombing an intentional act of terrorism, though no motive has yet been confirmed. If that's right, the manifesto is still alleged. Once this sort of thing happens, a lot of people start putting forth all kinds of weird and strange narratives. There's always someone looking to grab some attention online, so you have to be very very careful when something like this happens before you just start saying for sure who is responsible and why they did it. We've seen it happen many times. I mean, even just with Sam Hide, people tweeting out that he's a mass shooter or something of that nature. Anytime you know, a shooting happens, it seems like some person in the media gets fooled into reporting on Sam Hyde. A comment from Tony Garrett. He's an atheist that prefers Satan. How does that work out? Life is attesting all the different exam papers. This guy didn't understand the question. Thought it was about him and his feelings. Yeah, he uh, I'm gonna be reading some of the manifesto here in a bit, but he does specifically say that he would choose Satan over God, and well he's going to be personally, I believe that hell will be a solitary and lonely experience. You know, you'll be alone forever, cut off from everything, and everyone will not be any sort of camaraderie. But he will be down there in the same general vicinity as Satan.
Speaker 4: So that is.
Speaker 5: It's a.
Speaker 2: Truly sad that this person looked at the world and became so utterly, utterly disillusioned that they chose this route. They didn't see any hope at all. Even just the act of bringing a new life into the world was seen to them as immoral and torture for that new life. And I can I have a hard time even fathoming what kind of psyche breeds that I mean. He claims that this isn't just nihilism, but realistically it is. This man had no hope, He had no belief, no hope for the afterlife, and no hope in this life. And if you do not have Christ, you will not have any hope. That is my opinion. All other hopes are vain and will eventually abandon you social media Sluice, however, have discovered a website that appears to have been set up by bart Kiss. Visitors of the site, promortalism dot com are agreed with the following message, welcome here. You can download the recorded stream of my suicide and bombing of an IVF clinic. Please do redistribute slash upload wherever you can. This website won't stay up for long. We have a tweet from Andy Know here.
Speaker 1: Andy Know.
Speaker 2: Is a independent journalist. The man who died bombing the fertility clinic in Palm Springs, California did it as an act of war against the pro life, pro natalist movement. A manifesto allegedly written basically what we've already covered, we need a war against pro lifers. The site contains a downloadable thirty minute audio file allegedly a bart Kiss explaining his rationale for the bombing. Maybe after the show today I'll be able to go through and get that and check it out. And I'm sure there's all kinds of language in it which I did not have time to scrub through. So this also features an FAQ section with the supporting written explanation. Both contain multiple references to pro mortalism, which views life as the cause of all suffering and death as a means to end it. Well, gee, you know you're born, and if you're born, you're gonna have bad things happen to you. Yeah, yeah, Bud, that's how it works. Sometimes bad things happen. It's not a reason to end at all. Truly, just a pathetic, anti human, anti life mentality. I can't even I have a hard time fathoming it. On his website, which has at tag line stating fu pro lifers, bart Kiss rails against his parents for creating him and against the pro life movement in general. Screw you, mom and dad. I didn't ask to be born. That's the substance of his mentality. That's about as deep as it gets. I didn't ask to be born. I didn't ask for this. Truly, just a whiner at his core. I think we need a war against pro lifers. It is clear at this point that these people aren't only stupid, they simply do not care about the harm they're perpetuating by being willing agents for a DNA molecule. This should not be seen as tolerable to any intelligent and caring person. When paragraph reads that's right, folks. It is more caring to annihilate all life on the planet, to commit the ultimate genocide, than it is to bring another child into this world, to love them, support them, and give them the best life you can and try to ready them for the world, simply because you know they might stub their toe. You know, that's the essence of it. That is truly his ideology is stilled. Perhaps it's reductio adam surdam, but that is what it is. You might stub your toe, therefore you should end it all.
Speaker 6: What a.
Speaker 2: Sad, sad individual. Barkis also referred to himself as an anti sex misandrist who would support Satan over Christianity. That's right. No sex hates men love Satan. I'm sure this guy would have been a lot of fun at parties I can. Do you ever think that maybe the Bible is just slander against Satan and that Satan just realized what a effing creep your God is. He allegedly wrote, what a deep thinker we had on our hands. It's truly sad that he was taken from us at such a young age. It is unclear whether the bombing will be treated as a hate crime against pro life Americans. Attorney General Pambondi took to X late Saturday night to defend women and mothers. I've been brief on the explosion at a fertility clinic in Palm Springs, California that took place today, Body wrote. Federal agents are on the ground now responding alongside local law enforcement. We are working to learn more. But let me be clear, the Trump administration understands that women and mothers are the heartbeat of America. Violence against the fertility clinic is unforgivable. You would think being a Missandris who hates men and apparently loves women, he would have some sort of empathy and compassion for women that are having trouble conceiving women who want to be mothers. But apparently he does not. He has only hate in his heart, had only hate in his heart. I suppose there's nothing in his heart anymore.
Speaker 4: But on an ironic aspect of questioning, if this is a hate crime, obviously it was fueled by hate. There shouldn't be different levels of punishment. But it's kind of a moot point considering that there isn't going to be any additional punishment that we can dole out in this life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's already he's going to receive his punishment eternally. There is nothing he is beyond the grasp of men, and his punishment will be worse than anything we could do to him. But Lance's right, the hate crime label is just ridiculous. It's absurd, and it's simply a way of getting extra charges against someone that they want to hammer and keep in prison for a longer time. Obviously, if you're committing a crime against someone, you don't love them at minimum, you are just utterly disinterested in them. But I think this is a hopeful article after that really very sad display of Well, actually, let's take a little look at his manifesto. Now, there is quite a bit of language in here, so I'll clean it up where I can, and well we'll see the level of thinking we were dealing with. Oh, first we have a comment from Ron Hilton Won. It sounds like the guy had nobody to use as a sounding board to get him back on track. I blame public schools. Yeah, this guy was probably very very lonely. It is hard to imagine that he could have had any friends at all with this kind of mentality and that if he did have friends, they would have been able to at least give him some.
Speaker 4: Hope, Especially considering how thin his logic is. It really feels like if he had anyone to talk to, it would have been easy to talk him out of it. Apparently this was inspired by his friend's suicide. I think that's mentioned in the manifesto.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, his logic is not very good. But let's look at this manifesto again. It's titled F you pro lifers Welcome Here. You can download the recorded stream of my suicide and bombing of an IVF clinic. Please do redistribute and upload wherebecan. This website won't stay up long. I downloaded the PDF beforehand, and it was actually sent to me by my dad. So while he's not back on the show, he is here and he is helping to make sure the show runs smoothly and covers important news possible faques. Why have you done this? In the download director ree you should be able to find an MP three file where I explained, but basically I'm a pro mortalist. Phil Blase explains what this is quite well. Also, here's a backup I made of his channel in case if it ever gets taken down. Please download it just in case. The video I'm referring to his call twenty twenty two eleven two pro mortalism hashtag pro mortalism in the archive pro Mortalists. So you're just pro psycho killers. No, understand, your death is already a guarantee, and you can thank your parents for that one. Yes, I do thank them for that, because without that I would not be alive. Comes at the end, It comes for everyone. There have been two people so far who have escaped death, and I don't think I'm going to be a third. But I am very thankful that I am here and get to experience life despite all its challenges, despite the hardships, despite the pain you will encounter, it is still wonderful and beautiful. And it is made especially clear to me every time I see my son smile at me. It is a wonderful thing to be alive, to get to bask in the glory of God's creation, to see Him made manifest all around us every single day. That's how I feel.
Speaker 4: You know, the idiocy of saying, so you're just a psycho killer. No, everyone's going to die anyway, so therefore it's not crazy to just murder a bunch of women.
Speaker 2: That's right. Well, everyone's gonna die anyway, so I might as well, you know, complete. Just again, if he had anyone in his life, they should have been able to be like, no, that's stupid, just slapped him a little bit and be like get it together. All a pro modalist is saying is let's make it happen sooner rather than later, and preferably peaceful rather than some disease or accident.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, bombing the most peaceful way to go. In fact, i've heard Islam referred to as the religion of peace, probably simply because of that reason. It all makes sense. Finally, the riddle has been answered, and I have unriddled it to prevent your future suffering and more importantly, the suffering your existence will cause to all the other sentient beings. So what is the end goal? The end goal is for the truth ethylism to win. And once again ethylism FYL is just life backwards, which really does go to show the level of intelligentsia we're dealing with here in this sort of movement. They are not very bright. They simply want, They simply want a philosophy to justify their hate for everyone. They are empty and rotten on the inside and want a philosophy to justify that. And once it does, we can finally begin the process of sterilizing this planet of the disease of life. My dad has mentioned this on the show before. But when we were in London, there was we were at the was it the British Natural History Museum? Was that where this was? But I was very, very sick, so I have vague memories of a lot of things, but I was in and out. But I do remember they had a TV playing in the children's section about global warming and they were talking about gaia theory, how the Earth is a living organism and you know, humans are a virus and global warming is the immune system response. It is heating up to get rid of us. And this is the sort of and this is the sort of ideology that this creates. You know, Oh, humanity and life as a whole is a net negative on the planet and therefore even you know, we're going to destroy it and must therefore be destroyed ourselves. This is what it breeds in people, this utter nihilism where if we do not take ourselves out, we will destroy the planet. So it gives them this sort of nobility in their own minds to where they are saving the planet by taking their own life and potentially the lives of others. It is truly disgusting. And that was pushed, as I said, back when we were in London, and that was in the summer of two thousand and one. I want to say it was before nine to eleven, so it was many many years ago, many many years. It was a completely different world back then, folks, and we are living in the world that world created. Life can only continue as long as people hold the delusional belief that it is not a zero sum game causing senseless torture and messes. It can never only partially clean up. That's right, folks, Men up this morning was senseless torture. There is no reason for it. It is all empty, vapid vanity. According to this guy, I think we need a war against pro lifers. And remember, this is the guy that was only capable of building a car bomb that killed himself. And that's the level of thinker we're dealing with. Not the best terrorist, not the best philosopher, just a very very sad individual. And I feel truly sorry for the life he must have led. I am making light of him, and I'm making light of the situation, but I imagine it must have been a very sad, isolating, lonely existence. And I hope and pray for people that are dealing with this kind of thing that they will find You'll find someone that they can just be friends with, and hopefully in the end, find Christ, because that is what these people will truly need. I think we need a war against pro lifers. There's clear at this point that these people aren't really stupid. They simply do not care about the harm they are perpetuating by being willing agents for a DNA molecule. This should not be seen as tolerable to any intelligent and caring person. Don't be fooled by the ones who play stupid and pretend they don't understand these simple truth It's just their way of playing with you and saying, f you, we don't care. A lot of psychos are attracted to philosophy because they love to play mind games with people. Their intent is not to find any kind of truth, is to have funfing with you. Most online debates I've seen are clearly not really debates. It's one person fool and nothing. They're thinking it's a debate, when in reality the one doing the fooling has no intent of changing their mind on anything. And sometimes it's both parties.
Speaker 1: Haha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the internet, bud. That's how it's always been, That's how it's always going to be. Almost no one goes into a debate thinking that they're going to change their own mind. And I don't even if I engage with people online, I don't even think I'm going to change their mind. And it's usually just for my own entertainment. People online are not looking for a good faith debate. They're looking to reinforce their own mind by seeing if they can beat someone else down in a online blood sport. That's what it is. Debates very very rarely happen as a general rule. It is simply, you know, each side saying their own guy one. All right, Wow, got a lot of comments. I have been rambling. Yvonne six to six. Thank you so much for the tip. We really appreciate it, and again, thank you all for the support you've been showing us. These hospital bills are going to be very expensive, but they are worth every penny to us because getting to have our Dad for longer is more important than any amount of money. This unsuccessful bombing of a fertility clinic is a good time to remember Israel successful bombing a fertility clinic last week and in April twenty twenty four, murdering eight thousand children.
Speaker 1: That is right.
Speaker 2: Israel is committing atrocities on the date. They are bombing not just people, not just Hamas, but women and children. And there is no excuse for that. Doesn't matter if they say, oh, Hamas is in with the women and children, well then you're gonna have to find a new way to deal with them. It is not a justification for ignoring the women and children and just letting the chips fall where they may. It is a horror they are committing it is I would consider it a genocide just based on the terminology and the way they speak about the Palestinians. They want to get rid of all of them, and they're willing to use any means necessary to do so. It is truly horrifying and disgusting what Israel is doing. Junk Silver does his website say which SSRIs he was taking? Not as far as I've seen, But yeah, that is a very good question. These people very very rarely aren't taking some kind of chemicals to help balance themselves out, which generally only makes them worse, especially as has been said before in this program, when they come off of them. Once they try to taper off these drugs, it really really sends them into a spiral. And if they don't tape her off and they go cold turkey, it's even worse. The body becomes adjusted to working with these chemicals in them, and once you take them away, it doesn't know how to function anymore. No truth in them. Every narcissist is the smartest person alive, don't you know? That's right? That's right. That's why didn't you know? I'm but they're all wrong because I'm the smartest person alive. It's me the smartest. Thank you. No truth in them, Star Barkley. He understood the vanity of vanities, but something was missing, That's right. He did understand to some extent that life is vain. We are all going to die, but there is an eternal life after this one, folks, and that's what really matters. There is more, and there will be more.
Speaker 4: What group of cope of salvation? The problem of pain? Can the end of everything like we see here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what group of philosophies does this all relate to negative utilitarianism, eflism, abolitionist veganism. Basically philosophies that have realized religion is retarded, but there is objective value in the universe and it lies in the harm being experienced by sentient beings. So although it all may seem dark, is the polar opposite of nonsense like nihilism. I don't think so, but I think you're just putting a new fancy code of paint on top of nihilism and going, see, see, I've got a morally superior reason for giving up and quitting trueally just in the end, a sad, sad individual. You're going to burn in hell for this. I know, not a question, but I just wanted to say, your God definitely doesn't exist, but if he did, I choose Satan over your evil God. Do you ever think that maybe the Bible is just slander against Satan and that Satan just realized what an effing creep your god is. That's again the level of thinker we're dealing with, folks. Oh my goodness, Satan. Satan wanted the people in the garden wanted Adam and Eve to have knowledge. You just wanted them to have knowledge. That's why he ruined Paradise. And I've seen this sentiment more and more online recently. It was a lot more prevalent in the early two thousands when the new atheism crowd was running rampant, but it's had a bit of a resurgence recently, just edgy internet atheists that are all about the idea that Satan was actually the good guy, despite the fact that they don't believe any of it. The funniest thing is they'll even go so far as to be like, well, there's not even any evidence Jesus existed. It's like, well, there, you're completely and utterly wrong. There is much evidence, and it is cataloged not just in the Bible but other historical records, so you can go look that up for yourself. Or they'll continually pull the fact. It's like, well, actually, Christianity is an amalgamation of all these other religions, and when you actually look up the claims of what they're saying, it turns out that it's not true. There are very rarely any similarities at all, and is simply just a stretching and a fabrication of the truth. What finally put you over the edge? Well, here it is, folks, the answer to all the questions I've known for a few years now isn't going to allow myself to make it past my twenties. Recently, my best friend Sophie killed herself. She got the guy she was living with to shoot her while she was sleeping, her preferred method, and I don't think I really knew how much it was going to affect me. Well, it is a terribly sad friend group. Whatever happened amongst them is a I mean, I think we know what happened. It's just simply the spirit of our age.
Speaker 1: It is the.
Speaker 2: Nihilism inherent in the modern world, the unbridled narcissism and obsession with the self. I've never related to someone as much, and I can't imagine I ever would. Again, we were both anti sex don't mistake for asexual talking.
Speaker 3: Like our.
Speaker 2: Reddit folks, r slash anti sex missandras vegan, anti natalists, negative utilitarians. Both also had borderline personality disorder and we should definitely take this guy's advice and follow him. Anyways, we got along quite well and it was very nice, especially when you feel like you were in an apocalypse and nobody else seems to get anything. If I remember correctly, we had agreed that if one of us died, the other would probably soon follow. It's just too much of a loss when there's nobody else you really relate to significantly. Since she's dead, I'll link her Reddit and TikTok, where she made a few videos. She also had a Tumblr account she was very active on. She used to have more videos on her YouTube account, but I guess she hid them before. Reddit, TikTok, Tumblr, and YouTube cess pits of the Internet. Folks. This they do not breed great thinkers, especially not on Reddit, TikTok, and Tumblr. This is where this man's ideology was generated.
Speaker 4: Where it.
Speaker 2: Where it came to fruition. Reddit is one of the biggest homes of pseudo intellectuals the world has ever seen. In fact, it might be the largest single gathering of morons pretending to be smart that has ever existed. TikTok is nothing but brain rot. It truly does warp your ability to think. Tumblr was the epicenter of the modern leftists before the exodus that happened after Tumblr banned porn. That's what caused them all to flee to other websites and why they're still infesting them to this day. But Tumblr is where the training and LGB stuff really got a firm foothold on the Internet. It had always had some followers around on other places, but they were few and far between. Tumblr was basically a website completely devoted to people with those sorts of weird disorders, where they were made to feel safe given a hug box, and it has spiraled out from there since then. Ron Helton won. If you are debating was somebody online whose main source of news the MSN, then no, you will not change their mind. I experienced that daily. Yes you are correct reminds me of a post. I'm going to paraphrase it and change it slightly. But when you are debating with someone who follows the MSM, you are not debating with them, you are debating with the TV. The TV can't hear you. It is simply going to spew what has already been there, And I think to move on from there, I'm going to look at a hopeful story. This is from Crosswalk. Growing number of Americans say the Bible is true and life changing. And it is. New research shows a hopeful trend. Nearly half of US adults now see the Bible as true and transformative. With growing numbers reading and revering God's word and a culture hungry for truth, the Bible is quietly gaining ground. That's because the truth is the truth. It will It doesn't need you to defendant, it will just plow on on its own. An increasing number of Americans view the Bible is both true and life change, according to a new LifeWay research survey that also revealed that a slight majority of Americans had read at least half of scripture. The poll found the percentage of US adults who considers the Bible true has grown from thirty six percent twenty sixteen to forty eight percent today. Well, the percentage you call it life changing has also risen, from thirty five percent to forty five percent. Americans that are also more like to say the Bible is a historical account thirty eight percent to twenty six thirty percent twenty sixteen to forty four percent today, and helpful thirty seven percent to forty three percent. At minimum, you have to admit the Bible as an historical account. The things it catalogs have been documented over and over again in other places. At minimum, it is an historical account, which you then have to contend with. Well, if it's so accurate in these places, why would they then insert this other fantastical stuff. Perhaps all of it's true. Perhaps at the same time, Americans that are less likely to label God's word as outdated fourteen percent and twenty sixteen nine percent today and bigoted eight percent to five percent according to the survey, that's right. They've seen the outcome of this secular humanism that has been playing out in our culture for years, and they're beginning to think that perhaps the precepts in the Bible are worth taking another look at. Perhaps God really does know what he's talking about. In these rules he has given us are good for us. They're not just mindless things. They're not just rituals that we have to perform simply because it's not some sort of you know, crank the wheel it's been the prayer. They are actually helpful because God loves us and cares for us. The data mirrors a broader trend indicating a growing interest in the Bible. Bible sales a significant rise last year, with overall sales up twenty two percent according to Sircana book Scan data, and the Southern Baptist Convention Publishing Arm reporting a thirty percent increase. Another part of the globe. With other parts of the globe, the americansumer market, has been experiencing a significant increase in Bible sales. Annie McLain, publisher of Bibles and Reference at LifeWay Christian Resources, said in a Lifewaight research analysis of the new data. Of course, with that increase in sales, one would also hope that Bible engagement is on the rise. In other words, we want people reading their newly purchased Bibles, which I think shows up in the data and my experience as a Bible publisher.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It is not enough to simply own them. You must read them. And as always I do not read my Bible enough. I encourage you to read yours more and I encourage myself to read more too. It is not enough to simply own it. You have to own it. Slightly more than half fifty two percent of US adults say they've read at least half of the Bible, a slight increase from forty seven percent and twenty sixteen. About one in four adults twenty two percent, so they've read all of it. In twenty sixteen, that number was twenty percent, a total of nine percent. That's right, folks, It is on the A tick, which is very good to see. I hope this means that people are beginning to realize the futility of putting all your hopes and all of your efforts into these worldly pursuits. We talk about politics a lot here on the show, but in the end, that is just a part of our mortal life. We are going to spend eternity somewhere else. We should strive to do good here because that is what our father wants, but it is not what we should pour most of our energy into. It should be of an outpouring of love that we want to follow his word and follow his example and do the right thing so that other people can see it. Meanwhile, Americans who have read part of the Bible say they've done so through several methods. Systematically reading through section a literally day thirty four percent, looking at verses or sections suggested by others thirty four percent, looking up things when I have a need thirty three percent, rereading favorite stories, meaningful sections, twenty seven percent and flipping it open and reading where my eyes land twenty five percent.
Speaker 1: That is all.
Speaker 2: I'm all for whatever gets you reading the Bible. While I think just flipping it open and reading it seems I've met some people and known some people that treated it as some sort of divination where they're like, oh, well, whatever I flip to and land on is God specifically talking to me? Well, everything is ultimately in God's control. That seems a little bit suspect to me.
Speaker 4: But you know, however, the book is God specifically talking.
Speaker 2: To you exactly. You don't need to try to add some mystical element to it. It's already, you know, as Lance said, the Word of God speaking directly to you in every moment that you read it. We have another comment and a tip. Thank you so much, Bubbling Homesteader. I really really appreciate it. Chuck Bald experienced a vocal cord injury last year during a surgery as well. I'm sure be happy to give you some good helpful info. We thank you so much. We'll make note of that link. Please keep that and we will hopefully be able to get in contact with them and get some information. Thank you so much, bumbling Homesteader really appreciate it, and I just want to remind people that if you would like to support the show, you can do so at Subscribe Star, Subscribe Star dot com, forward slash the David Night Show. You can sign up and they will just charge you monthly. There's multiple different tiers and you can pick whichever one fits your budget. And if that doesn't work for you, you can give a tip on Rumble. You can send through cash app or zel Zel. You can look up the David Night Show at ProtonMail dot com. You can subscribe to the Trends Journal with the promo code Night that takes ten percent off and makes it two dollars and fifty cents a week. I want to say maybe a month. I forget exactly what it is, but it's incredibly cheap, especially for the amount of information that Gerald puts out on a weekly basis. He does a lot of work and provides a lot of great information. And of course there is Davidnight dot gold where if you want to start getting out of the Fiat system, or at least getting around it and giving yourself a little bit of a hedge against it, you can sign up with Wolfpack and Tony will send you silver. It will charge you and it will be a subscription model, which is pretty cool. I'm not sure if anyone else does that, or of course you can just flat out by gold and silver from Tony. He also deals in crypto. He has many, many different things and he is He's got it set up so it is all very very easy. He makes it very simple to buy whatever it is you're looking to buy. So if you go to Davidnight dot Gold, you can see all that there and it will help support the show. Now we are going to take a quick break and when we come back, we've got trouble in River City.
Speaker 5: Folks.
Speaker 1: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: Trouble folks right here in River City.
Speaker 8: Trouble with the capital T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool.
Speaker 7: Now, I know all you folks are the right kind of parents.
Speaker 2: That's right. We've got trouble in River City. This article is on the brand Stone Institutes by Bill Rice. I thought it was really really good. My dad sent it to me last night, very thankful for that. And he's talking about how the COVID scam operated much the same way that they did, much the same way that the con Man did in The Music Man. It has been a very very long time since I watched The Music Man, but I watched it plenty of times as a kid, one of my dad's favorite movies, and I wouldn't mind watching it again, honestly. Maybe that's something we'll all do as a family here soon. But he talks about how, again, if they can sell you on fear, and they're very very good at that. They have spent a lot of time figuring out ways to manipulate you and use the twenty four hour news cycle to promote this fear, to inculcate it in people, to make them scared of anything and everything. But he talks about how it operates the same way as the con Man does and how he's able to sell them. So we're going to take a look at this article again. It's by Bill Rice on the Brownstone Institute. I encourage you to go check it out for yourself because it is a fairly long article. The Troy University Speech and Drama Department just completed a fortnight run of the beloved music Well, The Music Man. Since our third grades on Jack played the part of Winthrop. My wife and I saw all four performances. I'm gonna jump down. Indeed, after watching so many performances, I've kind of believe this classic from the golden age of Broadway musical has explains just about every event that's transpired in the real world in the last five years or two hundred years.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It's not just the COVID scam. It is every single thing that they have done to the American people. Whether it's nine to eleven, the Oklahoma City bombing, Waco, Ruby Ridge, it is all used to generate fear in the American people and take away your rights. Waco was instrumental in painting militias as some kind of crazy kooki movement that only the fringes are a part of, not some way of trying to protect your own family or your state from a potential invasion, whether it's foreign or domestick. It was used to paint them as radical, insane people that are simply looking for a standoff where they get to go out in a blaze of glory.
Speaker 4: The mcguffin can be anything from a virus to global warming to even a pool hall being.
Speaker 2: Downtown exactly the most dangerous of all mcguffins is the pool hall. You can never be too careful. The story's plot involves a con man, a snake oil traveling salesman who goes from town to town convincing citizens they've got trouble with a capital T in their Town's trouble he can cure by organizing a youth band, the Cohn slash scam. In this music man, Professor Harold Hill, doesn't know how to play one note of music. He simply wants to sell band instruments, uniforms, and sheet music and get out of town once every parent has paid him for He's tarred and feathered, and we've seen that multiple Many people have come out and said that Fauci has no idea what he's talking about. He wasn't a good scientist, however he wanted to define that. He simply knows how to fear monger. Yeah, I am terrible with names. The man who came up with the PCR test routinely told people that Fauci was an idiot. Gary Mullis, thank you so much. Yeah, that's right, Carrie, Carrie Mullis. I appreciate Lance being there. He's got a better memory for names than I do. I routinely forget everyone in anything. If I meet you and I you told me your name, I apologize, I will not remember it. It's nothing against you. It is simply my brain is filled up with useless information about Pokemon. That is all that I have stored. Professor Hill came up with the trouble that he could cure a solution that will make himself a great deal of money. We saw that exactly with COVID. They sell you the fear, they sell you on the fact that there is a problem, and then they enrich themselves with the snake oil. But unlike Harold Hill's scam and the snake oil of yesteryear, that didn't actually do anything or cause any problems, we have seen that the vaccine is not just inert, It not just doesn't do what they say, but it is actively harmful. It is killing people. It is still killing people, and we still to this day do not know all the effects it will have. We don't know what it's going to do to future generations. Because the fact is it it gets into your system, it creates those spike proteins, and it is doing stuff to your body. And over a long term, we don't know what those effects will be. In one brief conversation, Professor Hill asks a former accomplice who's now living in nineteen twelve River City, what's new or different in this town? The answer is the town Billiard Hall just got a new pool table. For Professor Hill, this development serves his purposes perfectly. That's right, Anything new or suspect or unknown can be used to generate fear. They can paint anything as a problem, and the government is more than willing to come in with a solution because it will always end up with them getting more power and taking more from you. Whether it's your rights or your money, They're going to take it. That's what they want to do. In one three minute musical number, this master peddlar of fear quickly convinces the good citizens of River City that their children are getting ready to be corrupted by hanging around pool halls, which is a slippery, felt slope to impending debauchery. Sing's Professor Hill, You've got trouble, which starts with tea, which rhymes with p which stands for pool. That's right, that is, the of course, iconic line from the music man when I am old and have forgotten everything, I will probably still at least remember that. In America modern day Professor Hills told the people of the town square, We've got trouble with starts with tea that rhymes with sea, and that stands for COVID. I can still remember the NonStop fear angering about COVID. It was constant. Every single day. Every news channel was devoted to tracking the death numbers, which of course we very rapidly learned were being inflated by the fact that they were labeling anyone that died with COVID in their system as a COVID death. And of course, with the PCR test they could find COVID on anything. I believe it was a cumquat that they tested with a brand new PCR test and found COVID on it. As such, they were able to dramatically inflate the numbers of deaths from it. An important sub theme of The Music Man is that meant many towns have been duped by disingenuous traveling salesmen, which makes life tougher for legitimate traveling salesmen trying to work their territories. The traveling salesmen do not like con men like Professor Hill and the music Man. Even town leaders are somewhat suspicious of Professor Hill. Throughout the play, they keep asking him for his credentials, which Professor Hill always avoids, providing they're just between the COVID trouble and the pool hall trouble. Is that no effic'll ever ask for the credentials of a snake oil salesman who are selling fear of a respiratory virus, because everyone knew the credentials of say, doctor Anthony Fauci and doctor Deborah Burkes the CDC and who were impeccable. That's right. They have created in people this absolute respect for authority. If you have some level of authority, they will just bow down and basically do anything you say.
Speaker 1: You wear a.
Speaker 2: White lab coat or have a degree, or even the pettiest bureaucrat inside the government, and many of these people will just treat you as some sort of deity. They will treat your word as law. Doesn't matter what the rule of law actually is, simply what these people say. Just like in the play, when the experts proclaimed we've got trouble in River City, everyone instantly agreed and responded with the intended questions, what do we have to do to eliminate this trouble? That's right. People were more than willing to do anything and everything the government told them to do. Not because they actually felt some moral compulsion, not because they were truly, not because they truly wanted to help the elderly or the children, but simply because someone in a lab coat told them had made them fear for their own life, and as such they were willing to destroy yours, whether it was your business or the lives of your children, if you had them in school. It was ruinous for people. It was utterly destructive. Again, I don't support public school I think they should be abolished. But it got so much worse under COVID. It destroyed the social lives of so many kids. It isolated them. We are seeing the effects of that and children to this day. There are many people that say the next generation, my son squeaked in under. That's always part of Jen Alpha. But Jen Alpha is way behind on many many things, simply because they were put in masks. They're behind in speech because a huge part of speech is being able to look at people as you grow up and see how their mouth moves and internalize that on a subconscious level, so you can figure it out that way, and many many kids have speech impediments now because of that. We have a comment from KWD sixty eight. Health departments are still pushing COVID jabs and advertising RFK is a clown. That's right. We've got some articles about that as well, about what RFK has been up to and about the FDA in general. We're also, as I said, going to be talking to doctor Jane Ruby in the third hour about the FDA. I'm very eager to hear what she has to say, very very knowledgeable. I'm sure she'll have a lot of great information that we will all enjoy. It's easy to gin up trouble. Good art has an uncanny resemblance to the real world. Before COVID became the world's great trouble, one of the country's grave troubles was Russia. Russia, Russia, which starts with R that rhymes with jar, which he can cause botulism and corrupt democracy. My prospective musical needs a little work, but Russian trolls also start with the TA, which stands for trouble. It also occurs to me that Trump starts with Tea, which definitely stands for trouble with a capital T.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: It's important to remember that this was done under Donald Trump. We are so readily able to get involved with these partisan games, and since Trump has an R behind his name, the right was very, very willing to buy in and let him do whatever he wanted. He was the one that gave us the warp speed jab. He is the one that claimed he was the father of the vaccine and had to be told by I forget which country singer it was. Hey, this doesn't play well with your audience, man. You know this isn't what they want to hear. They don't want to hear you talking about how you did the vaccine. They hate the vaccine, but yet they still love Donald Trump. It is truly an incredible, an incredible display of double think, now that I think about it, River City and a and Peoria and Troy have always had trouble, which any enterprising salesman can cure. Saddam Hussein and Mumar Gaddafi were trouble. Iran is now trouble. The changing climate is existential trouble. And we could even see that in the manifesto. The guy was paranoid and delusional about the climate and what was going to happen because of it. Fortunately, this illusion to all our troubles is provided by salesmen with excellent credentials. All the public has to do is pony up and pay the piper.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Your money, your rights, your children, they just need you to hand those over and they will handle it for you. If we don't know we have trouble, no trouble. The press will tell us all about our impending disasters and tell us all we need to do is listen to people like Professor Harold Hill. That's right. Before these people actually had to come around to your town and sell you on this garbage. But now they're just beamed directly into your house at any time of day forever. There is an unlimited number of snake oil salesmen. You can pick your grifter, and if you like your grifter, you can keep your grifter. As any good snake oil salesman understands, the key to their business is convincing enough people that they can solve their own troubles by simply purchasing a product. In River City, almost all the town's citizens went all in on Professor Hill's program. One key lesson parted to Sales Process Prospects by Professor Hillary Clinton is it takes a village working together to solve such troubles. The Left is incredibly in on collectivist ideology. They do not believe in personal responsibility or freedom or autonomy. They simply want to make the collective responsible for everything, because if the collective is responsible, that means their own personal failings do not actually reflect on them. It's a failing of society at large. Well, I wasn't given the proper tools to succeed with COVID. I remember a public service announcement starting former Presidents Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and George Bush. That's right, it was a bi partisan agenda. These people will pull the wrestling act for the cameras generally, but when it comes to these larger agendas of taking your rights, taking your freedoms, taking your money, they will all come together and tell you that it has to be done for the greater good. The worst things in history are always done for the greatest good. That's how it goes. These trusted snake oil salesmen assured the public all we had to do was lock down society for a year or two when they get three hundred million people to get two injections, then three, then six, and all our trouble would be gone. Everyone do your part. Let's all pull together and defeat trouble. Set every current and former president that's right. They got every single one of them on board with the agenda. It is not about the perceived right or left. The Republicans or Democrats who actually wield power. People who wield power are all on the same team. They, as I said, played up for the cameras, but then they get together and slap each other on the backs and say that was a good show. Now, that doesn't mean there aren't real differences between the right and left on the ground level, however you are. I'm assuming everyone in our audience has very, very different views from the Marxists that are created in the public school system and the college school system. But when it comes to the higher echelons, there is no real difference. It is simply about power. DUGDA double seven. My cousin's young daughter needed to have speech therapy a few years ago because she was developmentally delayed. She's doing much better now, but the mass were definitely damaging for a child's development. That's right. Even someone in the audience can.
Speaker 5: Attest to that. It is.
Speaker 2: It is a real problem. Children were dramatically impacted by it. You know, as an adult, you may have some ways of dealing with it, and you've already developed, so they may be able to tear down and tear at what is already there. But if they can prevent you from developing at all, that is a much more developing into the route they want. That is a much much more effective tool of control. That's why again, they want to get the children. They want to get their hooks and their claws into them at an earlier and earlier age. They want to make sure that their propaganda is force fed to them at every moment of every day, because if they do that, they effectively control you forever. For many patriotic citizens staying at home for an extended holiday, it was a cool change of pace. The Wells Fargo wagon is coming for me, and it could be something special just for me. That's right. A lot of people just had a great time with an extended vacation. I'll be honest. I even bought myself a fishing pole when it all happened, because I thought well, if they're gonna shut us down, maybe I'll get to actually go fishing for the first time in darn near thirty years. Didn't end up happening, which you know was for the better, but I am sad I never got to use it other music man lessons. However, in watching one hundred and fifty one local students stage this wonderful community event, one that participants will remember for the rest of their lives, it occurred to me that for two years no students could produce a play like the music ban that's right art and culture or put on a complete hold for that time Professor Hilt and tell us let's start a boys band. He actually told us no boys bands allowed. No auditions, no practice sessions, no performances, no standing ovations from entertained audience members, no lifelong memories. I'm sure you all remember those utterly insane photos that came out over time of those orchestras with the holes cut in their mass to play instruments, or the ball games where they had cardboard cutouts to simulate a fans in the stands.
Speaker 4: We thinking the menuet and g you're thinking any basic social interaction and actually going to ball games and such exactly.
Speaker 2: You just have to visualize it and it becomes real. The student is now a freshman. My wife, a school teacher, shared an interesting story with me about a former student who once played the role of Winthrop. Student is now a freshman at Montevelo University, where he recently played the lead part in a college production. Moving on up per this student's mother. Playing the role of Winthrop ten years ago was the life changing event in this shing man's life. As an elementary school student. This young man nailed the part, loved the experience, that participated in drama productions the rest of his life. His self confidence dramatically increased after he was a cast member in one play. I can already tell Jack's confidence has increased significantly and he also wants to act in future plays. Countless and tangible benefits, not to mention priceless memories, are the products that youth received from participating in such team productions. That's right. It's not just about what they had you do. It's about what they took from you. What they took from these kids that they will never get back. There is no substitute. You can't get those years back or return they were stolen from them. It was taken by force by a tyrannical government that simply said, no, you don't get to experience these things. These childhood rites of passage were taken from them. And it is truly sad to see how how it's affected some people. It is reduced them in capacity. There's a there's a lot of channels on YouTube. Every once in a while, the algorithm freaks out and serves me something utterly insane. And there was one time it served me just this truly depressing video of this guy talking about all the things that have gone wrong in his life and how his you know, years of high school were stolen from him by this, and how he's alone and depressed and doesn't have any social skills because of it. And you know, I've seen that, you know, video from many many different people now over time, and it's a lot more common than people think. One might have thought this would be a harder sell. It also occurs to me that Anthony Fauci and Deba Brooks played the role of Seinfeldt's Soup Nazi No Soup or Entertainment for You. The bizarre part of this novel sales pitch is that it worked. People like to buy fear. It gets them. It allows them to be an activist for having to do anything. They can claim they're doing something good, that they're part of a solution while simply going along with the party line. Brian Debaccartney Satan's agenda has not changed. It was always about getting the children. That's right. If he can get the children, then well when you see get says Hoox, into the children. It takes a lot more work to deprogram than it does to program them the right way. And people will think, oh, you're going to program children. Yeah, that's for the reason of having children, to pass down your lineage, to pass down your ideology, to train them and what you believe is right. It's not just this free for all of Well, you know, there's a billion different ideas, and you know you're free to choose as many of them as you like. No, my kid is going to be taught what I believe is right. If the time comes where he no longer agrees with me, you know, he's free to reason himself into other things, but he's going to be taught that the Bible is true, that Christ is his savior, and that he needs him It's as simple as that. What Fauci and every other leader in the world was selling was not shiny trumpets and snazzy band uniforms tangible products, but a tonic to prevent the outcome we all fear most death. The product was no death, or our leaders end up selling a return to normalcy, which the salesman told us was just around the corner. If we all simply pulled together and followed the guidance of the professors, that's right. Don't engage in critical thinking yourself that we've got an expert for that. Don't actually use critical thought or analysis and come to your own conclusions. That's a very dangerous slippery slope. If you start doing that, you might begin to realize that the government has lied to you. And whatever we did, nobody was supposed to question the credentials of the salesman. Of course, the snake oil salesmen were selling a product all along. This product was a series of injections that made children cry but made many others beam with pride. I can still remember the number of pictures of these simpering losers that just want to be crushed by the boot of the state, talking about how proud they were to get their fauci auci. It hurts to even say those words.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I cannot imagine a more pathetic way to phrase it. This is more evidence of how infantilized our society has become. How these people are all four taking your rights away and euphemistically painting over an injection that can put potentially alter and damage your DNA to wreak untold horrors on your body. As a fauci auci, I despise the neutering of language as we have seen it happen over time. I truly truly cannot stand it. In fact, hundreds of millions of people and tens of thousands of organizations were also paid. In the first scene of The Music Man, a dozen traveling salesmen talk slash sing shop on a train. That's right, there were handing out bribes left and right to get all these institutions on board with the COVID scam. The way they incentivize putting people on ventilators, which led to a mass spike in deaths. People that got put on ventilators did not have good odds. It was truly terrifying at that time just to just to think you might go to the hospital for something, you know, anything minor. They do a PCR test to find you have COVID and then get put on a ventilator and die from that. Die from what the hospital does to you. In the real world, in the COVID trouble, millions of salesmen were getting paid and still are. Harold Hill didn't have to go house to house to sell musical instruments and band uniforms. He just sold the members of the press, who eagerly, eagerly bought the trouble he was selling. Then he sold all prestigious medical organizations. The thing is, I don't think you have to sell these medical organizations. I think they're probably on board from the get go. It is simply a product of the propaganda they have internalized over the years. These people in the power structures are not immune from this idea that if you are part of the power structure on a higher rung than them, that they should just bow down. And in fact, they're probably even more susceptible to it, because if they object to someone above them's ideology or what they're telling them, it undermines their own power. It is, it helps cement them in place. The politicians and CEOs agreed. Yes, we have trouble right here in River City. I think at some point national history, some snake oil salesman once exposed that actually get tarred and feathered. Well, I think those days are past. I don't think any of these people that were involved in the COVID scam are going to get tired and feathered. In fact, I would be more surprised if. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they got medals and commendations. Today these salesmen get major book deals and receive prestigious humanitarian awards for saving millions of lives. Yeah, there is such is the nature of the world today. Something tells me trouble is always going to exist in River City. As we've talked about on the show, the mcguffin can be anything. It is ever changing. It is whatever they need it to be at the moment, whether it's a virus, whether it's global warming, whether it's your neighbor next door doing something strange you don't like and you should report them. It is always always about taking rights from you and from everyone. Now we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: Welcome you're listening to the David Night Show. In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You're listening to the David Night Show analyzing the globalists next move, and now the Deep and Nut Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks, Glad you're still with us. Hope you're having a great day so far. And of course I'm going to remind you to please keep our father in your prayers. He's home, he's playing with our son. He's having a much better time here than he was in the hospital, that's for sure. But he is still in pain and discomfort, and we just continue to ask you to pray for healing and a quick recovery. So please keep that, Please keep him in your prayers. From don't frag me, bro censorship and tyranny ensure we are on a path to violence, that's right.
Speaker 7: The uh.
Speaker 2: I've gotten an article here actually that I've been meaning to cover but I haven't gotten a chance to about how the left has fully embraced assassination culture. They are all on board with just removing anyone that doesn't agree with our political ideology through violence, and I think, but first we're gonna talk about the tariffs, but there you can see it. Study finds Left is now embraced assassination culture. That is that they are full in on it, folks. They have no more interest in debating or reasoning with you. They simply want to get rid of you. I believe, following the ideology of Herbert Marcuse, a very prominent Marxist ideologist. They usually try to code it in the veneer of Popper, but that is not what it is. Very very different ideologies, which maybe I'll get into at some point. But we're going to look at this article from Reason because I haven't talked about the tariffs, but we're going to talk about them a little bit here. Trump's tariffs are sapping small business optimism seasonally adjusted to seasonally adjusted job openings in capital outlay spending are declining, two levels not seen since the height of the COVID nineteen pandemic. That's right, Trump's tariffs are doing exactly what COVID nineteen did. It is creating a panic in people regarding regarding the market. Because when you're operating a business, it is not simply that things are going to cost more. It is the uncertainty of whether they're going to cost less tomorrow if you go in and buy, say two hundred widgets today with a two hundred percent tariff, and then tomorrow Trump goes in and says, ach.
Speaker 1: Well, I was wrong.
Speaker 2: They they submitted, I'm going to cut the tariffs off. You still have to pay that two hundred percent. You have paid that two hundred percent, and so the man who buys his widgets that day has a leg up on you. He can sell them for cheaper. It is causing small business to freeze. These larger corporations are able to somewhat eat the tear and then pass it along to you. They don't have to worry so much about it. But small business generally operate. I'm sure a lot of you operate your own small business, but generally operate on very very small margins, and this sort of unpredictability can totally kill them. New survey data show shows that President Donald Trump quickly Trump's quickly evolving and unpredictable tariff policies are causing small businesses to be less optimistic about the economy. The National Federation of Independent Businesses and if IB recently released it's April survey of over one thousand small business owners in the United States, Support found that business optimism declined by one point six points do ninety five point eight, marking the second consecutive month the metric fell below the fifty one year average of ninety eight. And I I am not a China supporter. I don't believe that our manufacturing base should have been shipped out, and I do think we should bring manufacturing back to the United States, but that is a long term goal. That is not something you can do with just the stroke of a pen. Getting these factories set up and running takes time and effort. It is not simply an overnight thing.
Speaker 4: Time effort, and reducing the restrictive controls and regulations that have already been put on these businesses, which in many cases still make them less profitable to run here in America even with the tariffs, than they are in China. That would be the first step in bringing manufacturing back is ease up on the restrictions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take away some of the restrictions and let people actually engage in a free market. But again, we're not fans of China here on the show. We don't like that our manufacturing has been shipped over there, and it is not because we support China, are like China that we question the tariffs and think they are dangerous. It is simply because they are there are hurting our own small businesses. Here, components of the NFIB index are hitting levels not seen since the COVID nineteen pandemic. Seasonally adjusted job opening so I'll blow thirty four percent lowes since January twenty twenty one. Meanwhile, only eighteen percent affirms said they were planning capital outlays in the next six months, the first decline since September twenty twenty four and the lowest since April twenty twenty. The number of small business owners expecting an increase in real sales volume fell by four points, making it the fourth consecutive month real sales expectations declined after surging from recession levels after the election. There's a guy I watch on YouTube who did a excellent video about how the tariffs are impacting just small businesses in the tech sector, people who create high end chipsets and all kinds of other things. His name is Lewis Rossman. If you go check out his videos on the subject, they're very, very in depth and in detailed. There's also another channel called Gamers Nexus, who did a very good breakdown of it as well. They went in and spoke to a lot of small business owners in the tech sector who detailed the kinds of issues they were having and how it was impacting their ability to do business and how they were basically at a standstill and had no idea how they could maintain profitability under these circumstances. Got more comments, and Bumbling Homesteader is now a monthly supporter on Rumble. Thank you so much, Bumbling Homesteader really do appreciate the support. It is been wonderful to see that outpouring of support from all of you guys. I really do appreciate it, and I know my dad does as well. We cannot thank you enough for all the prayers for helping him get home. Minute Man Militia. That's been the plan all along, all along. Trump's crony capitalism, that's right. He is not a capitalist. Well, oh, he's a capitalist in the sense he loves money, but he has no interest in a free market. He wants you to pay to play stealth Patriot. Thank you for the support. That is very generous. Tell David he is welcome to Armchair quarterback to give us an idea of how he's doing. You're doing a great job, Travis. Prayers for David speedy recovery. That's right. He can be in the command center, just sitting there with screens and keyboards all around him, giving us updates on things. Everyone needs a everyone needs a command center guy. And thank you so much for the support and for the kind words and the prayers. I am doing my best here, folks. I hope I am providing something of value. I don't want to just be a useless idiot prattling on about nothing. Since inauguration Day, the Trump administration has announced new or revised tariff policies more than fifty times, according to a tally by The Washington Post, fifty times. He has changed his mind over and over again. He is different every single day. It is simply based on his ego, not on anything else. And as we looked at it, seems like the tariffs were designed by AI putting in a simple and very stupid formula and was not actually thought out by anyone of any real intelligence. More than a dozen tariff related executive orders have been issued, averaging about one per week. It's a lot for anyone to keep up with, let alone small business owners who are tasked with running day to day business operations. That's right, small business owners already bogged down with so much bureaucracy and litigation, and it has just gotten worse over the years. I mean, you could see it with what Biden did with the FFLs for people that sell firearms. He made it so that if you made even the slightest error on things, he would revoke your license. And I'm sure that sort of thing is coming down the pipeline for other small businesses as well. They always want to crush small business because it is a way for you to attain upward mobility. It is all about making sure that the ultra rich get ultra richer and the middle class evaporates is exsanguinated by these vampires. Although a few small businesses export their goods and services, many rely on imported goods as inputs. According to the NFIB survey, unpredictable urns instigated by Trump's trade war are suddenly and dramatically changing relative prices, and relative prices drive all decisions. Uncertainty remains elevated in thus caution clouds spending, hiring, and investing decision that's right. If you don't, if the market is uncertain and you don't know if you're going to be able to maintain the level of profitability you've had, you cannot tell if you are able to hire new employees. You cannot tell if you are able to purchase more product to sell. It is that simple. It's very very obvious. And people that say the tariffs are nothing but good are just wall papering over this enormous problem. And perhaps the tariffs will do some good, perhaps they will over time, but it doesn't seem as though they were thought out well, and it doesn't seem as though the people that have implemented them are doing it for anything other than their own personal ego and to prove that they can make the world submit simply with a stroke of a pen by bullying them. Now, of course, we saw over the weekend Joe Biden was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer. And when my dad sent me this article, he said, maybe Joe Biden really did get a real version of the jab. Maybe they wanted to put him out to pasture, and as such they injected him with the real stuff and not the saline that they were giving. All these other politicians. This article is from WorldNet Daily. It's by Joe Kovacs. We've got a very sad black and white picture of Joe Biden at the top of it, and he's looking very very thoughtful, very thoughtful. Indeed, poor Joe Biden. Former President Joe Biden has been diagnosed with the aggressive form of prostate cancer with metastasis to the bone. A statement from his personal office Sunday indicated last week, President Joe Biden was seen for a new finding of a prostate nodule after experiencing increased urinary symptom. On Friday, he was diagnosed with prostate cancer, characterized by a Gleason score of nine grade group five, with metastasis to the bone. Well, while we should not celebrate this, it is hard to feel bad for a man who has made his career destroying America, destroying America's people, and undermining the Constitution at every single term. And I thought perhaps we should take a look back at some of Joe Biden's greatest hits over the years. Of course, there was the Comprehensive Crime Control Act I believe nineteen eighty four. He was a key architect and co sponsor when he was on the Senate Judiciary Committee, so an omnibus crime bill that expanded civil asset forfeiture, eliminated federal parle, establish manatory minimum sentences, and increase funding for law enforcement, all kinds of things that are still plaguing us today. The Drug Abuse Act of Believe nineteen eighty six, again co sponsored and helped draft. Well, that's assuming you believe Joe Biden ever drafted anything. I think he was probably always more than happy to just slap his name on things and didn't do much work at all. He was a leading Democrat on drug policy, lampost harsher penalties for drug offenses at one hundred and one sentencing despair to being crack and powder cocaine, and allocated significant funds for the war on drugs. And of course, the war on drugs is still plaguing us today, folks. It has not gone away, It has only gotten worse. Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of nineteen ninety four, also known as the Biden Crime Law, again primary sponsor and drafter, often calling it his signature's legislation. And once again I do not believe that Biden wrote this or really had anything to do with it. Other than slapping his name onto it. I am sure that some lobbying group somewhere came to him with the legislation prepackaged as they normally do, and said, hey, this would go real good. Course it did all kinds of negative things. Bill three hundred and thirty billion for law enforcement, one hundred thousand new police officers, expanded the death penalty, introduced the three strike rule, and banned certain assault weapons. That also included the Violence Against Women Act, of course, part of the Patriot Act co sponsor there. We all know about the Patriot Act and what a lovely piece of legislation that has been. And that was all from before his time as president. And I'm not going to recap the executive orders that he issued while he was president. Those are recent enough that I don't think we need a refresher course. But that is just a reminder that Joe Biden has always been anti freedom. He has always been against the American people.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is hard, as I said, to feel sorry for this man. To Normally, if you were to see someone clearly in mental decline being paraded around as some sort of puppet, you would feel some form of sympathy. You would feel empathy for them, but as he has always let himself be a puppet for these people and always been used to push these evil agendas that have hurt the American people, it's hard to say there was even a difference at all. But he has now been diagnosed with prostate cancer and time will tell if this is the end for Joe Biden or if they will keep him around alive like Jimmy Carter, just to trot him out at specific intervals to promote whatever it is that they want to promote. It is, uh, well, that's what they like to do.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: Plenty of comments and Audi, m r R. Good to see you. Thank you so much. Audi, that is incredibly generous. You've been a really great supporter of the show over the years. We really do appreciate it. Trump's Ukraine agreement includes our taxes continuing to fund the Ukraine hostilities. Trump the peace President. That's right. We want peace. We want peace. We're gonna pay for war, but we want peace. Whatever you fund is what you get. It's as simple as that. Whatever. You can pay lip service to all kinds of things, but if you are actively giving money towards one outcome, then that is what you will have. It's not it's not a hard concept. Pook reminds me of the old saying. You know, you know, you've got a You've got two wolves inside of you, and you can always tell which one will win the fights, whichever one you feed. You know, simple as that. Trump is engaging in lockdown via tariff supply chain strangulation. Small bus attack, and that are some guard Goldsmith. That is right, I'll read it again. Trump is engaging in lockdown via tariff supply chain strangulation. It's a small business attack. That is right. They are slowly crushing the life out of small business. Every move they make is all about that. They are getting rid of your upward nobility. They are destroying your ability to make a living and provide for your family.
Speaker 4: It's a very good way of putting it because it is essentially the same effect that his previous lockdown had.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's effectively the same thing. And it's you know, it's funny how it always seems to come out to that. It's funny how it ends up being the same sort of deal, whether it's a COVID lockdown or his tariffs, it always seems to end up hurting the American people. Funny, funny how that works. And Francine Travis, do you think that guy's like Charlie Kirk who goes on campus to talk sense to leftists are in danger? I mean possibly personally. I think Charlie Kirk is controlled opposition, but I don't think that the average leftists on the ground knows or cares about that. They see Charlie Kirk and they see him as, you know, a pure fascist, despite the fact that he is nothing but a Neokon puppet in my opinion. So yeah, I could see people like that being in danger, But generally they have some pretty good security teams that they roll with, I imagine, since in my opinion, he's some kind of government asset, that they provide him with some pretty good protection services. But yeah, the leftists are growing increasively, increasingly more violent and more willing to engage in violence.
Speaker 4: And to be clear, not the average leptist that's going to be violent. It's just that the average leftist is now perfectly okay with the few really crazy ones that are violent. They support that, they encourage it.
Speaker 2: Yes, the average leftist is a spineless dweeb only empowered by the mob. So as a general rule, the individual leftist is powerless and incapable of doing anything. But yes, Francy, and I do think there is possibilities for there to be attempts, even if perhaps staged. But I think we've reached a point where some of these crazies are willing to just go off and do things on their own. And this article was also sent by my dad. It's about the war on drugs. And this is from the AP. An alleged smuggler to Colombia's cartel had a secret ally the d EA. This is by Joshua Goodman and Jim Mustian. And again this is from the AP Miami. In the sordid annals of Columbia's underworld, Diego Marin stood out as the ultimate survivor. Time and again. The reputed henchmen for the Cali Cartel evaded capture or worse fates as he built money laundering. As he built a money laundering network stretching across four continents. He did so, authorities have alleged with ruthlessness, street smarts, and a willingness to bribe a salw of South American police officers and politicians, all while Marine had an even more powerful ally in his corner, the US Drug Enforcement Administration administration. We have seen this over and over again, where with one hand they claimed that drugs are a gigantic problem and you need to sacrifice your rights and to empower the police state to deal with it, while the other helps fund these criminal organizations that supply drugs and create them. It is simply the march of tyranny, problem reaction solution. They create the problem, they react to it, You react to it, and they give you the solution. It is all about taking away your freedoms. I mean, this sort of story has been happening for years. You know there was Iran contra. What at McGarry Webb or uncovered that. You know, CIA is smuggling crack cocaine into the country and selling it to fund things as using it as a slush fund off the books for their black ops operations. Assyrian girl, it will take at least four years to get new manufacturing set up here in the US, the US of Assyria, and then we'll have a new administration that will squash them again and send them back out. I think anyone smart enough to be planning for these multinational organizations are able to see the US is too unstable to move back to. Yes, companies like stability. They do not want uncertainty. They like to make sure that profits increase year after year, or at minimum, don't go down. And when you have someone this unstable in power and with this much ability to impact the market on a daily basis, it does not make them eager to come back to the country, can we. I talked about how Nissan was cutting its workforce and its factories down, and personally, I think it's because North America is its greatest It's where it sells the most vehicles, and seeing the instability here is probably making them ooh, not sure about that. Angry Tiger's den. Good to see you, angry tiger, really good to see you. Thanks to these ridiculous policies, we have been downgraded by Moodies on our credit rating. In the European Central Bank is saying they don't want to deal in dollars anymore. That's right. It is a It is a hit across the board. Everything is everything is slowly winding down here, folks. Every single aspect of the American economy is being impacted by this. It is not just the small businesses. It is other countries looking at US as a bad investment and saying I don't like what's going on over there. And again, I don't think the financial system we have is good. I think it needs to be drastically altered somehow. But if it is drastically altered, it needs to be done by people that have thought about it and know what they're doing. And the main thing that needs to be done is just remove regulation. Remove regulation on these on small business and help them build and let them build the economy backup. It is not to sit there in the White House and with a stroke of a pen decide things. No one man is smart enough to control the economy. Central planning always ends in disaster. You need to have the people who are invested in their businesses able to make decisions for their businesses. They are the people who know what's best for themselves. Back to this article. For years, the Elite and Arcotics Agency claimed it was investigating the Colombian importer, telling the US Justice Department he was among the DEA's top targets. In reality, the relationship was more fraught, with Marine briefly signed up as an informant even as he assiduously corrupted agents with a movable feast of prostitutes, fine dining, and expensive gifts, and associated press. Investigation found it seems like the US government has a real problem with being motivated by prostitutes. Whether it's a Chinese spy doing things for members of Congress and the Senate, or a drug trafficker bribing them with prostitutes, they seem very very eager in return. At least one of those agents helps Marine launder money and smuggle contraband, throwing law enforcement off his tracks. As the DA looked the other way, Marine's businesses flourished into a criminal empire that generated up to one hundred million a year, according to the IRS. The AP's findings, based on interviews with current and former agents, as well as a trove of highly sensitive Justice Department files, offered an unprecedented glimpse into the fraud, shoddy oversight, and profligate dea spending that enabled Marines assent. The corruption was so extensive, the officials said that it reminded them of one of the most infamous law enforcement scandals in US history, the FBI's unscrupulous dealings with Whitey Bulger, The Boston mob boss and rent of you unfamiliar with Whitey Bulger. He was a mob boss that became an FBI informant. But ostensibly he was just using it to get rid of his competition. He would feed them info on the other crime families so that they would take them out and leave his organization untouched. It was just him using the government to cement his own power. It's an embarrassment for the DEA, said retired Columbian general Juan Carlos Putrago, who spent years trying to take down Marine, only to see his own career derailed by the pursuit. They ended up creating a monster. Many such cases, many many such cases. You know what was it a It's not like we did that in in the Middle East with the Mujahadeen. We would never have created our own monster over there as well. The US has a long and sorted history of funding these types of groups, or at least looking the other way, but generally more frequently than not, funding them, supplying when supplying them with money or arms and ammunition as some way to engage in a proxy war on other parts of the globe. It has happened over and over again. It is something that the CIA and other organizations within the government love doing. After decades in the shadows, Marine has recently become front page news in Colombia, where he's been dubbed the contraband ZAR. Well, you know, things get serious when they w a ZAR. The revelations are the latest stay for an agency at a crossroads. Under President Donald Trump, d agents already have been redirected to assist in immigration enforcement, and the Justice Department is considering merging the DEA with the Bureau Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms and Explosives. Wow, it can emerge possibly two of the worst agencies that the government has to offer into one hybrid organization, more powerful and more wicked than either of them separately. I truly cannot wait to see the Frankenstein horror that could be created, the dreadful homunculus they could bring into existence through the synthesis of these two entities. What a horrifying idea. And this is under President Donald J. Trump. Let's not forget this could be done under his watch, Merging these two monstrosities, these two dreadful bureaucracies into one. Can you imagine the level of oppression and restriction they could bring about if they were allowed to. It is a nightmare that we are all bearing witness too, and we had This is more just a interest story. This is from NBC News and some of you have already seen it, but I thought it was a movie. Mexican ships crash into Brooklyn Bridge leaves locals in disbelief. This video is truly something in the article. It is a large sailing ship that just crashes directly into the Brooklyn Bridge and takes out the top of their masts. And I, for one, didn't know that the Mexican Navy even for one, I've never given any real thought to the Mexican Navy or the Mexican military in general. But the fact that they have sailing ships is quite interesting. I mean, I can't imagine that there's much translatable skill from a a sailing ship to an actual military ship at this point, aside from the fact that I guess it will help you overcome your seasickness, But other than that, I don't imagine there's much transfer. This is by Maya Eglin and Doha Madani. New York City residents witnessed plenty of shocking events in the city that never sleeps, but the fatal crash of a Mexican Navy ship into the historic Brooklyn Bridge stunned even the most hardened New Yorkers. That's right, there were two people killed in this crash. So while it is funny to look at and ridiculous to see, it did result in two fatalities, which is very sad for the families of those killed. The ship's captain lost control because of a mechanical issue, Mayor Eric Adams said, causing the naval training ships tall mast hit the bottom of one hundred and forty two year old bridge connecting Brooklyn to Manhattan. Two of the two hundred and seventy seven crew members and cadets were killed and twenty two more were injured. According to Mexico's Navy, it is a surreal sight to watch this large sailing vessel just plow into the Brooklyn Bridge. There's there's not much more to be said than that. It is truly just a strange and very very odd thing to have happened perhaps Mexico. Well, hopefully those who are injured heal quickly. It is a yes, leave it at that. Hopefully they heal quickly. Keep them in your prayers. Very sorry for them. This is an article off coin Telegraph. I was about to say co intel, this shows you where my mind goes. And this is by Amen Hakshanas. Hopefully I'm pronouncing that right, but I would not bet on it again. This is from coin Telegraph. Retired artist loses two more million in crypto to coinbase impersonator. And this is again, nothing is truly safe. It doesn't matter if you bury it in the ground. It doesn't matter if you keep it in your crypto wallet. Someone can potentially gain access to it through social engineering.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: That is the way a lot of these attacks are now being done. That's what happened in this case. A retired fabricator was tricked into entering his seed phrase on a fake coin base site, losing a crypto portfolio worth two million dollars. Retired artist Ed Suman lost over two million in cryptocurrency earlier this year after falling victim to a scam involving someone posing as a coinbase support representative. I'll give you just a quick summary here. Guy called him up, got him to believe that he was a member of the coinbas support staff, and got him to put his seed phrase his password into a website that looks like the real deal, and then it happened again, and after the second time it was completely dry, So this was a social engineering attack. He stored the funds in a Trazor model one at Hardware whilet commonly used by cryptoholders to avoid the risks of exchange hacks. But a March similar received text message appearing to be from coinbase warning him of an account access. I get numerous spam texts, calls, emails, anything you can imagine being told there's unauthorized access, and they don't specify generally what there's unauthorized access to. They just simply want you to respond in some way. They want you to respond or click whatever link they have embedded in the message they send you. So this type of thing is happening all the time. It is more and more frequent, and so you have to be careful.
Speaker 4: Just as a tax are going to get a lot more sophisticated with AI tools that are becoming easier and easier to access by scammers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we've I'm sure some of you have seen some of those videos online of the Indian scam call centers where they continually just call up people and try to get them to buy, you know, credit gift cards and transfer them the funds. Well, it's going to be a lot harder to detect scams when they're able to filter their voice through AI or simply have an AI.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a story a while back about a I think it's most the largest call center in the world in India that had an AI installed specifically just to get rid of the Indian accents and replace it with British or American accents.
Speaker 2: That's right. You're not going to immediately be able to tell it's a scam based on accent anymore. You're going to have to do a little more digging. I'm not going to get me though, because I never pick up the phone and I rarely respond to texts. I am terrible at me maintaining conversation. So I apologize to all my friends who have texted me and I have not gotten back to.
Speaker 1: It is not you, it's me.
Speaker 2: I am just utterly incapable of managing conversation. We are going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Night Show making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 6: Unlike most revolutions, whether people rise against the real economic oppression, in our case, you're in bars and we are fighting for purely an abstract principle. It is, however, not nearly so abstract as a young gentleman supposes. The issue involved here is one of monopolies. Today the British government will monopolize the sale of tea in our country.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow it will be something else, liberty.
Speaker 1: It's your move. You're listening to the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Night Show. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, thanks for still being with us you. I've got some comments from Ron Helton one. Wow, Travis Hell, will you ever get your money that a rich Nigerian prince left you? I know he keeps trying to get in contact with me and I'm just too lazy to answer back. I could have been a multi multi millionaire buy now, but sadly my own laziness and hubris has led to that not materializing. I will forever live with the regret of not not getting my Nigerian wealth KWD sixty eight. I have a phone to accept only calls on contact lists. I don't speak to the scammers now. Yeah, I basically don't pick up any call that isn't already registered. If it's important, they'll leave me a voicemail. One of my wife's uncles has a very interesting policy when it regards the phone. He says, I have this for my convenience. It's not for you to contact me at your convenience. If I feel like answering, I'll pick up or I'll respond. Otherwise, it just it's just there. He is a very interesting individual, very hard to get in contact with.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 2: And again, I want to ask you all to pray for our dad. He is home, he is recovering, he's doing better, but he still needs your prayers. Just pray for a speedy and full recovery, that the Lord would restore him his strength, and that he would be back in here delivering the news soon. I also want to run something by the audience. I am curious if y'all would be interested in, say a Friday evening stream where it's more of just a sort of short whether it be an hour, an hour and a half, maybe two, not a full three hours, just a short sort of hangout where I discuss either movies or TV or books, just kind of a more general, off the top, not specifically about politics sort of thing. Who knows, maybe even stream some video games. I know that this is not the audience generally for that, but if there's any interest at all, perhaps it's something we could look into. Just want to gauge interest in that. And of course, in the next eight minutes we will be joined by doctor Jane Ruby. She's going to talk about what's going on with the FDA, RFK Junior and the Trump administration, so stick around for that. She is a great interview, She's got a lot of good information, and of course we're gonna ask her about things we can do to help get my dad better faster. I'm sure she has a wealth of information on those topics as well, So maybe it'll be of use to you if you've undergone anything similar. But let's talk about this Wall Street Journal article real quickly, oh and real fast. If you are interested in a Friday evening relaxed hangout stream, just a comment in the chat and lancell grab him and will gauge interest that way. Want to see because you guys are the main audience, you know, we could ask people on Twitter and other places. But if you guys aren't interested, you're a good bell whether you are the people that tune in every single day, and we don't want to tie you guys out and give you stuff of no.
Speaker 1: Interest to you.
Speaker 2: HHS to stop recommending routine COVID shots for children and pregnant women. This is from the Wall Street Journals by Liz Eslee White, and it's about time. It is about time, says the CDC currently recommends that everyone six months in older received the vaccines, which is just utterly absurd. It was not long ago where they said pregnant women should not be given vaccines at all because it could interfere with the pregnancy, could cause complications or cause them to lose the baby. And with COVID that all went out the window. They were demanding that everyone get the shot that they didn't know what it did. Again, no long term safety testings have been done in the COVID vaccine. It was brought to us with warp speed. They pushed it out and then pushed it into people. They didn't know what it would do, and they didn't care. It was about making money. And I also believe that they were on board with all the negative side effects. I believe there is a large contingent of people in power that simply want depopulation, and however they go about it, they are fine with it. It is an agenda of death. The Trump administration is planning to drop recommendations that pregnant women, teenagers, and children get COVID nineteen vaccines as a matter of routine, according to people familiar with the matter. And you would think people could look at this and go, oh, well, if it's bad for these people, perhaps it's bad for everyone. Perhaps it's not just these people that are extra vulnerable that should be worried. Zen women glad to hear that David is home. Hospitals are so disrespectful of privacy and the need for sleep. Psychosists bounds there. Yes, he got almost no sleep the entire time he was there. Nurses were in and out at all times. One of the nurses was extremely rude and uncaring. Guy had put in his two weeks notice and as such did not care at all to be polite or cordial or even take my dad's wishes into consideration about anything.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: He referred to the ICU as the intense Cruelty unit, So that gives you any idea of how bad it was for him. It was not good. There were two really really kind nurses there too, though, so we think those people that were very, very kind and did a very good job. The Department of Health and Human Services, led by Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior, is expected to remove the Centers for Disease Control and Preventions recommendations for those groups around the same time it launches a new framework for approving vaccines, the people said. The exact timing of the announcement wasn't clear, the people said, though it was expected in the coming days. CDC currently recommends that every one six months in older including pregnant, ownercy covid vaccines. It wasn't clear if the Department is planning to remove the recommendation for COVID shots entirely for those or just suggest that patients talk with their doctor about risks and benefits. Well, not only should they remove the recommendation, they should just remove the vaccine. We have seen over and over again that it does nothing good and has many detrimental effects. The COVID vaccine has been shown over and over again to not function that's why they're continually rolling out boosters.
Speaker 1: You gotta get your booster.
Speaker 2: Shot because if you don't, then it's ineffective. Not that I believe that the booster is any more effective. It is just simply another way of making money. But if it was effective, they wouldn't need to market a booster. And you know what, we apparently have our guest, doctor Jane Ruby ready already, and this is a good article to mention with her. So maybe we'll take a quick break and see if doctor Jane Ruby is ready, and if she is, will bring her on. So stay with us. We will be right back.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 5: H mm hmm hm.
Speaker 1: You will be listening to the Darted Night Show.
Speaker 2: All right, and we are back, and we are joined by doctor Jane Ruby of doctor janeruby dot com. She has a wealth of information that she is ready to share with us about what's going on with the FDA, what's going on with r f K and DJT so lots of acronyms, but even more information. Thank you for joining us, doctor Ruby.
Speaker 7: Hi Travis, it's so good to be with you. I'm really you've done such a great job. I just want to start out by saying, I'm sure your dad is super proud. Well, thanks, which is also helping his healing. He's an incredible man, yes, so give him my love and my prayers to him and your mom. And yep, you know, God is great, so he's gonna I'm sure he's gonna be back soon.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I'm honored to join you yep and be on the show. And yeah, share some time with you guys again.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure to have you on. And I actually have a question from my dad. I spoke to him briefly during the previous break. He wants to know what's a good alternative to statins. The hospital has been pushing that on him since the whole ordeal, and you know, they have a long list of side effects that are not great to say the least.
Speaker 7: They sure are And you know before that reminds me of something, Travis. Before I go further, I just want your audience to know that whatever I present or talk about is not intended to be medical advice. I have to give that. My attorneys want me to give that legal disclaimer. It is for information only. Always check with your own trusted I say trusted because they're not all trustworthy healthcare professional. And this is also not medical advice for David, although I would probably because of our relationship privately talk to him in more depth about my observations and my expertise. But I think for the general public, I have a great concern about statins in general as a class of drugs. Your right to be concerned, and it's mostly because it is very well known now to be damaging to the sensory motor system. People often develop difficulty walking, and if that goes on, if they stay on the drug long enough, Travis these symptoms, they're living through, these symptoms, those things will become prominent. Eventually the most people clear up from them literally within twenty four to forty eight hours of stopping those drugs. Again, your father got caught up in a nightmare that we all pray to God, you know we don't and that if we do that, God you know, stands by us all the way through. And that is the allopath. He had no choice. If I help my arm, I'd have to go in myself. Today certain things are unavoidable, and so when you get into that world, you are pushed into that whole allopathic. Rockefeller medicine, you know, the pharmaceuticals and all that. So you're all your family's wise to be cautious about navigating that. Again, and I don't know the whole picture, So I'm going to talk in generalities about the statins. Most people, the whole thing about high cholesterol, which is generally the target when doctors talk to you about statins, Oh, we've got I get it down down that threshold you know, where they want it or where they want it under, is actually a moving goalpost. It is really a tool used by corrupt agencies like the American Heart Association. Those associations were started by the Rockefeller medicine men precisely to do what they're doing, which is to bolster the pharmaceutical industry, to prop up, you know, drugs and things like that, because people would go to them and say, well, the pharma company and my doctor want says, what is your thought, as the American Oh, yes, you've got to do it and whatever. They set the threshold for high cholesterol at a certain number, and if you really look through the history of that, it has moved around, probably in the general sense. And again for your audience, just reminder, I am a cardiac nurse practitioner worked in the hospitals in ICUs for over fifteen years directly taking care of patients. Nps do not take direction or have need co signature from physicians, and they have full prescriptive privileges even into narcotics. So I just want to lay that foundation that I'm talking from that experience, and then I went into teaching at the university level, then into the pharmat industry for twenty years where I was in drug development. So I just want to kind of lay that out. So the whole thing about the statins and cholesterol, I don't believe there really is a solid case for keeping your cholesterol below a certain level. In fact, it's actually dangerous. Your brain is covered in healthy fats fat fat covering. It needs sugar for function, metabolic function, It needs the fat for a lot of other functions and protection. So we don't want cholesterol to be, you know, to be dampened down. And as one cardiologist told me at my alma mater, the University of Rochester, he said, you'd really and he was honest, he said, you'd really have to live, you know, to be like one hundred and fifty for any of these high cholesterols to make a difference. So a lot of times that suggests that the statins are not necessary. I believe the allopathic system is created the concern. They've created the disease of hypercholesterolemia. And of course then now the next step is to justify these drugs that have really serious and sometimes and then eventually, I'm not going to say sometimes, but eventually they will become permanent symptoms of difficulty motor skills, feeling sensory feeling pain when you need to, like a burning stove or something like that. So I do I do not recommend them, and I think that one of the things I might tell your dad later on is have a deeper discussion about let's find a naturopathic cardiologist or cardiology specialist who would be able to come up with more natural ways, which is really should really be the first approach. Yeah, because no one's gonna no one is going to drop dead within a few days of a high cholesterol. Yes, that was the point of Yeah, So anyway, I didn't want to prattle on, but that is really my take on those drugs, and happy to give him more of my opinion. You know, when we speak privately if he needs that.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you so much for that, doctor Rui. And again it is important to clarify that these are all this is not medical advice. The government feels very very strongly about when you give medical advice, they will come down on you, yes, with the wrath the wrath of God, if they feel you are dispensing it. So you have to make that very clear. They they have, yes, good point.
Speaker 7: They want they want control over the entire terrain that they don't they don't that they don't own that, so we can talk about that later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as you said, the whole medical industry is inter will with these other different agencies and corporations that have been built up to bolster the narrative. Whatever it is that they're selling you. There's another doctor that you can go to that will reinforce that narrative. And they're all sort of paid by the same corporations at the end of the day, or getting their money from the same funding sources. But let's move on to the FDA. You said you had a lot of news about what's going on there, and right before you came on, I was actually reading about how the HHS is going to stop recommending the COVID shots for children and pregnant women, which I found to be a hopeful sign. But also you know, it's still speculative on whether they're what they're really going to do in terms of that, but I think that's the minimum that should be done. Not only should they stop recommending it personally, I think they should just get rid of it, not just for women and children, but for everyone.
Speaker 7: I totally agree with you. You've opened up a couple of really important areas, so if I could go through them.
Speaker 2: I would love that.
Speaker 7: Please, let's talk about this HHS. Supposedly there's this, like you said, this notice put out a lot of there's a chorus. I call it the chorus, and that is that, all of a sudden, when there's a messaging that they want to get out, you see the usual suspects come out. And those could be organizations in association with some frontline doctors who we know now many of them are compromised. Many of them I'm not going to name names, but I know your Dad's talked about it on the show many times. Many of the people that were originally either we're giving good, good information to the public and then sort of changed, or they were always there as a plant, are part of the chorus. So I always know when they all come together and they're saying something that there's an issue, there's a concern, I should keep my antenna up. But let me just say to you that to the public, to your audience, be careful with words like considering, recommending, looking into, holding a hearing, developing a task force. These are all code words for we're not going to do anything. We're going to placate you. It's a red hearing. Now what I feel about the whole AHHS issue, I do think it's a red hearing. To be honest with you, they should have stopped it from day one. They're saying that they want to recommend that it be removed from the childhood schedule. I think Travis, people need to remember, and this is all stuff they can verify by going and doing some of their own backup research to vet. What I'm saying is that you have to understand that Health and Human Services is the umbrella. I don't think people understand how much power, at least theoretically, Robert F. Kennedy Junior now has, and that the position of HHS Secretary it is over all health agency. So let me go through them really quick. FDA NIH, which is hundreds of institute, it's the National Institute, it's plural of health CMS, which is the Center for Medicaid, Medicare, which is the there's so much power that they have just that one little agency told I say, FDA CDC. So for a statement to come out, it's disingenuous in my opinion, for a statement to come out saying, hey, the HHS is going to recommend, recommend, they should be demanding right that it be immediately removed, immediately pulled off. So that's one point. So I think it's totally a red hearing. We're in an information war, and what does that mean. That means you're going to be lied to, You're going to be led astray, you're going to be thrown red meat, You're going to be shown red hearings. A red herring is something to get you to pay attention. The state chemtrail bands apparently am now well known for saying that they're all shams. Why are they shams? Because there's there is not just Title fifty, sub Section fifteen twenty and fifteen twenty one exemptions clause that allows the Feds to keep doing this over any state ban. But in the meantime, I've checked with Catherine Watt. I'm not sure if you guys have interviewed her, but she's a legal analyst expert who puts toget it's not our opinion. She puts together documents to show the history of the laws that Congress executive orders, things have come in that created the prep Act, and things that allow the government to do this to us. And she has found for me numerous other laws that replay because people are coming in and say no, doctor Jane, those of that Title fifty section has been repealed. Well, Travis, actually, if it's repealed, if you really look at it, Title fifty, sub section fifteen twenty was a restriction, you know how they twist it was a restriction on showering us with toxins. So technically if they repeal that, they actually are allowing it. But there was My argument was against the state bans. There is in sub section fifteen twenty one an exemptions clause three exemptions. The first one really ties in connects right to the prep Aact, which allows really makes any restrictions mote. So what I'm saying is back to HHS, they don't have to recommend anything. They should pull it. Yeah, but they're not going to pull it because many of us, you guys included, understand that this is actually being perpetrated by the very people that some of you are seeking justice from. They're actually doing it to you. So I think the HHS recommendation is you know, blooney and people will figure it out in due time and their tipping point will go, you know, we'll get to the anger level yeakly.
Speaker 2: I commented on this last week on the show. But we see this over and over again, and it's not just from the Trump administration, but every administration comes out and makes this bold declaration of we're going to do this, and they celebrate as if it's already a victory, it's already done, whereas it's just an idea. They're going to assues that, put together a task force or any other word or string of words to say that while someone's going to look into it, and it might get done down the line, maybe just maybe it might, and that's generally where it ends. They celebrate as if it's already a victory and they move on to whatever else they can distract you with and nothing ever actually changes. And on the subject of the chemtrails, I saw that article about you know, oh state bans chemtrails, and then you know, great, good for you. But also this is seems to be a geoengineering problem. And if the state next to you doesn't ban geoengineering, doesn't ban chemtrails, it's just going to leak over. You know, the the kemp trail doesn't respect your state's borderline. So this is truly a you know, global I don't want to say, you know, globalist issue, but it affects everyone globally. If one state is doing kem trails, I imagine it impacts all the states surrounding it as well. These chemicals are not going to, as I said, confine themselves to the state's borders. They're going to leak out and leach into the surrounding area. And with the you know, the wind currents, there's no telling where all of them are going to end up.
Speaker 7: It's really absurd, to be honest with you, to be celebrating your state's chemtrail ban, your state ban for that geographic limitation. It's we share the same air on the planet. It's not even your state to state. But you raise such a critically important point and it actually makes it very suspect to me, Travis that a lot of the anti or free you know, clear Skies type, free Skies, anti chemtrail, and anti geoengineering groups, none of them have aligned with me on the truth about the limitation. That makes me very concerned. Are they paid agents? Why are they attacking me personally when they can They're not addressing the issue I'm raising. Argue with me all day long. I'd love to see refutations, but they don't do that. And then you have this group, the Global Wellness Forum. Anything that starts with Global loses me. So there that's a this guy SAJ who hangs around with RFK Junior. It's Marlon Maples. It's ed group. And I'm sorry, but anybody who's in that group that's saying celebrate chemtrail, say chem trail bands Florida, talk to the people of Tennessee guys, because they had a kemtrail geoengineering band for their state, which is absurd, but they did it, and they've been sprayed every bit as much or more since that time. So I'm suspect of those groups. They either shun me or block me. They literally blocked me on social media. Why won't they address the limitation issue. It's you all should be very concerned. And the legislator's Travis that put this through. They know because why they know it's not going to go through. They wouldn't have been allowed to do it if it was going to go through on any level, even the state level. But what does it do for them? It gives them great foundation for their re election donations. It's Ron Johnson was the bigger picture for me. He held all those hearings and all he did was get reelected on Hey, I had hearings on COVID injury. You didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we see that over and over again, like you said, Ron Johnson and Trey Goudy. Trey Goudy is one of the foremost people that comes to my mind when you think of hearings and him just berating and badgering someone who definitely deserves it, but nothing ever comes of it. You know, he makes all these great points, he dresses them down, he makes them look like an idiot, and they go right back to their job in the administration and nothing changes. Trey Goudy gets to looks like look like a hero. On camera, he gets to look like he's achieving something, but in reality, all it is is just you know, the bureaucrat shuffles back to his little desk and keeps pushing the papers the same way he always did.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, said you know. In Texas they tell me they've got a saying called all hat no cattle somebody you know, supposed to be all full, you know. But Trey Gaudy I used to call it for the Bengazi hearings. I called him all hearings, no action. Yeah, you've nailed that one, yep. So yeah, yeah, well a lot of sham.
Speaker 2: Yeah the UH. I had seen this article before. I wanted to see if you had heard anything about it. But it's from the fure Thought Project, and I think the Free Thought Project does a lot of great work. The uh HIV contamination found in Moderna's COVID shots, and to me, whether or not the HIV virus is doing anything negative in the shot itself, it speaks to the level the sloppy level of control that they have exhibited even when creating this thing. It speaks to their inability to maintain a secure environment with these shots, so at minimum they are contaminated with who knows what else if they are just now finding the HIV contamination in there, and it just to prescribe something that is so unknown to the general populace has it's truly amazing to me that people are not more outraged at this, the number of people that will will still just run out and get another COVID vaccine simply because it makes them feel like they're doing something when it is just this conglomeration of unknown side effects that we are pumping into people. It reminds me of a Gulf War syndrome in some ways. And the fact that these you know, this massive all these random chemicals were you know, the troops were exposed to them, and they presented this massive number of side effects that were you know, hard to trace and hard to identify and hard to take back to their source. And as such, it was very, very hard to get a diagnosis of Golf War syndrome because it had these numerous litany of side effects that could been caused by other things. But here we are, now we're seeing just chemicals and random nonsense being injected to people, and we are seeing that again just this continual cropping up of other extreme side effects that are extremely hard to pin down. And it is just truly mind boggling that still to this day they're discovering new things within the COVID vaccine that they didn't know were there.
Speaker 7: Well, you've opened up quite an interesting box. Let me start. I always say when I do spaces or educational pieces, let's go back to the truth that we know, the beginning of the truth we know. So similarly to SARS Kobe two, no one has really demonstrated that the the HIV virus right human imino compromised virus exists. Now watch this, because it's never been demonstrated or isolated, rather in its whole. I say, round, I don't know, we see all these cartoons, so it's never been really demonstrated to exist by showing us a whole, not a fact similar or a sequence or any of this other bs, A whole virus from that's been isolated, extracted from an ill individual or animal, see all those conditions. Okay, So with that said, I feel and a lot of the research and work that I've done so far with other experts shows us that the same applau to HIV. So I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm saying we haven't seen the evidence yet. But what it did do, Travis, is it justified giving people who were diagnosed. However, that was done and previously and currently now with anti virals boom, Where are we back to a very expensive, big win for pharma on these drugs that are anti virals are very dangerous drugs to give people. I wanted to also say, I mean, they make a good point, but what I'm concerned about it is and they sound like a great group, but I would advise them, hey, don't go down that path assuming that the virus exists. Follow more, show me, prove to me, how are you justifying this diagnosis? And then, because we know what your next move is, mister doctor or pharma or HHS, you're going to recommend the anti virals for it. Same with them. And you brought up another really important point that I want to share some from with it. Indeed, it is true, not just for the mRNA COVID shots by the way, a seasonal flu shot full of mRNA. Whether they tell you that or not, we have the documentation. We have Albert boylea the CEO of Pfizer admitting it on camera, boasting about it, very happy, bragging about it. And it could be that your COVID shot or your seasonal flu. If you say I don't want a COVID, but I will take seasonal flu is probably a combined. Right now, who knows what's in there? And let me tell you why your comment was so important on who knows what's in there? Pfizer negotiated for itself back in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one with the EMA, which is the European Medicines Agency or the equivalent of the FDA. They negotiated for themselves a fifty percent non disclosure agreement. What does that mean? That means that at any time they don't have to disclose half of what's in there, so they can I know what they do. I worked, I saw how the sausage is made in pharma for twenty years. We couldn't do that, but they That means to me that they can change up the formula anytime. They don't have to notify the FDA. They don't have to get approval. Travis. This is like going to the grocery store and getting a package of hot dogs and it says fifty percent meat. The other fifty is not disclosed. Would you buy it and eat it? Of course not, So why would you have them stick something in your arm to do that. So that's the danger of it. And this is why it's very challenging to help those who've been injured from these shots, because I'm very careful. I don't want I'm not selling them anything. Number one. Number two, they don't know what they got, Nobody, nobody except the companies. And there's the scary part. Know what anybody got when they got a shot, and they don't know what they're getting with the HIV. You know, vaccine quote unquote, big surrounding quotes. And remember everything comes under a vaccine gets under the prep back protection. Everybody's protected, the injectors, the make in the government so very important. I just wanted to add that in because people don't always connect. Yeah, they hold those dots together.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you very much. And as you said, it is there is nothing else like what goes on with the vaccine industry where they are protected whole cloth from any sort of repercussions. Even if you do manage to prove that you were injured or damaged by a vaccine. You know, in the vaccine court, it is not going to be the companies that pay out, that is the government that pays out. They have negotiated a ludicrous deal for themselves, and you know, you can only imagine that it is thanks to a hefty, hefty amount of lobbying, just a ludicrous amount of money dispensed to the people in power to make sure that no matter what happens, they are protected that they never have to pay out under any circumstances. And I remember when you know, the CODE vaccines were first being shipped out. I forget what South American or Central American country it was, but Viiser is basically saying they're going to put a lean on parts of their country if they weren't able to pay for the VA itself. I have never seen a company engage in such strong, such strong arm tactics. I've never seen that in my life where they were able to just bully these countries. That just the way they did it was incredible, and just yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: Because it was That's because it wasn't the company. Those are d D. Those are yeah, those are do D contracts. That's why you have never seen any any pharmaceutical company do It Viser is basically DODO and that was in social Autopova unveiled a lot of those contracts, many redacted but many not. Uh, and they showed that not only that, but the contracts also listed the countries the other the purchasing countries, military bases. That's when we had the suspicion that this was a DoD operation. So yeah, yeah, good point. Good point to bring up on that. You know, I wanted to share, you know, I wanted to share with you. I don't know if you're going to get to it. You can tell me to wait. But the just the approval of Nova.
Speaker 2: Vacs, Oh please please absolutely share what you got.
Speaker 7: Did you Were you aware of that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 2: I read the article last night. I saw the headline and I was blown away by the fact that they're pushing for it and it's going to be brought in and it's just again, this is the Trump administration where he brought us warp speed, he brought us the vaccines, and he has learned nothing. He had to be told by I forget which country Western Arts it was. Hey, stop talking about the fact that you're the father of vaccine. It doesn't play well with your audience. They don't like it. But he hasn't changed who he is. He is still going to push more and more shots on people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so here's the deal for your audience. Yesterday or was it two days ago? Two days ago? I think by the calendar the FDA, it's writing your face. They're not even hiding anything. Fully approved. You have to understand what fully approved means. And I'm going to as a twenty year pharmaceutical drug development expert, I'm going to explain that. But the FDA fully approved yet another COVID bioweapon shot, a dangerous bioweapon shot called nova vax. Now Novavax is in the DC area. I believe it's in Maryland. Novavax is actually the name of the company. I'm not sure if they have a different name for the shot. But people have said to me, oh, that's not an mRNA, you shouldn't worry about that, Doctor Jane, Well, first of all, let's go back to the truth. We know there was no pandemic. The COVID thing was probably a synthetic foreign protein antigen that was dropped around at different places to give you a visual to drive you to take to get scared and take the shots. The real bioweapons are these shots. This is what's taking people out and contaminating our environment. So they approved it. But I want people to my big thing, Travis, and people say, oh, you're too harsh. Listen, I got to hit you guys over the head. You got to learn to read beyond the title of an article. You've got to learn to read beyond the title of a publication. Oh I got a study, he says this. You know, half the time the title doesn't even relate to what's in there. So, Travis, if I may, let me share it with your audience. If you look down at the third paragraph, it says, but late Friday, the FDA granted the company full approval for its vaccine. Now, before I get into for who it's for, let me just say that full approval, Travis, means that, regardless of who it's recommended for, regardless of any black box warnings. When it comes down to and I'm talking as an experienced prescriber legally allowed to and trained, that tells I can prescribe it for anybody at any time, under any conditions, even dangerous ones. So it's never illegal to prescribe off what's called off label, meaning using it for something other than what it was approved for, which is how we knew the hydroxychloroquin bands and restrictions were not to be prescribed because they were off label. Were a lie from the government. We knew it was a government operation. But let me go on. It says that the approval for its vaccine. But here's a little catch that I want to share with people, Travis, but only for use in adults sixty five and older, or those twelve to sixty four, twelve years old to sixty four who have at least one health problem that puts them at quote increased risk from COVID nineteen dot dot dot, the thing that doesn't exist that's never been proven to exist as a flu. So let me get into at risk. Oh, it's only for elderly people or those at risk. Well, believe me. First of all, they can prescribe it for anybody. You watch it. It'll start to get given to children without any any fuss. Oh you better, the doctor will say, you don't want the you know, nobo vaccines. It's safer. It didn't get all the bad press like Modern Not and and Pfizer let me do let me dispel myth number three, Travis, for your audience. People will say, well, it's not the mRNA. It is, but it gets in in a different way. Here's how it does. They took the synthetic protein genetic code to tell a body to make it, and they inserted it into moth cells, living moth cells, and they let the moth cells do the work, and they produced billions of these I'm going to call the spike protein foreign synthetic foreign proteins, because they are going to aggravate your immune system. Your immune system is going to what the hell is that? Okay, so, and then what they do is they extracted the billions of those foreign proteins slash spike proteins, and they directly inject those into the person. Now, Travis, there's no long term study, there's no way to know if there is a genetic code in there that while it's in your body, it's going to deposit that that will go in nano lipid nano into your cells and do what Phiser and Maderna do. And in the meantime, those foreign proteins, depending on where they land, are going to cause the myocarditis if they land in the cardiac tissue. If they cross the blood brain barrier, you may have a stroke. This is your body. You can't hear it or feel it until it something happens. But this is the body going danger, danger, danger, you know. So it's recognizing something that it's never seen before in the biological world, but it damn well knows that it's dangerous. So when you read that paragraph, you can see three lies. Right. Well, they fully approved it. It's only for sixty five year olds and chilled and anybody twelve or older. But Travis, the other point I wanted to make was this is exactly how they introduced the phiser in moderna. Remember remember it was oh, just the elderly and those at risk, not not for everybody. And then when everybody got nice and normalized and scared, oh sure we'll approve it for the rest of you. Yeah, this is a slippery slope.
Speaker 2: It always it starts on the margins and works its way in with everything they do, and it's like, oh, it's only for extreme cases, it's only for this, it's only for that, And the next thing you know, you know, everyone in the grocery store is wearing a mask and has the little you know, injection mark on their arm, and it truly has spiraled out from.
Speaker 7: There and before you know what, the pediatrician is saying. Look, I know it was initially approved for, you know, just elderly, but you really should get Johnny. He's fifteen years old and he's going to be traveling. You really should give him this shot. And I want to remind people of another thing, Travis. I know you'll appreciate this. This is all happening. I don't care what Biden did. This is happening under Trump exactly. This is happening under Kennedy. There's no more excuses. Since Trump was inaugurated, over two and a half million babies and children's have been stuck with this poison that was never ready for human beings. And I'm angry about it. Traevis. I'm angry. I'm entitled. You should all be every one of you out there should be angry, because it's not until you get angry that this stops. They're not going to stop it. Congress exempted themselves. You want to go to Congress for justice, please, they exempted themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the way it always goes. Anytime Congress gets caught doing something, it's like, oh, they make a show of it, as we've said, and it goes right back to business as usual. And I think it's even more heinous under Donald Trump, simply because he was supposed to be He marketed himself as the answer to this, as oh, I'm going to put a stop to it. We all knew what Joe Biden was, that he was part of the power structure, that he was the exact problem that we've had for years, and personally, I think most of us knew that Donald Trump was the exact same thing. But to me, it's more heinous when someone tells you that they're going to fix the problem, when they promise resolution and they don't deliver it. To these people that are caught up in the madness of it, they see they just believe what they're told. They are intrinsically trusting of the power structure. They look at it, Andy go, Okay, we know there's a problem, and he says he's going to fix it. So that's great, And that to me is more wicked and worse than Joe Biden just you know, bumbling around and going with the flow, because we all knew that was going to happen. There was no illusions of it.
Speaker 7: And then and then Trump comes in three days after inauguration and says boldly, not only am I not going to remove it, I'm going to give you a souped up version. AI is going to create your own customized one for this one that I'm never going to acknowledge. You know, murdered millions and millions of people. And the other thing that's happened under Trump and under Kennedy is fast and Marty makery. This puppet FDA director is is the they fast tracked an m RNA shot for bird flow for animals. Where do you think that's going? It's it's really dangerous, Travis. It's so dangerous.
Speaker 2: The bird flu is one of the things that is the most absurd to me because they continually talk about how dangerous it was, But they're the ones that killed the millions upon millions of chickens that we weren't seeing birds dropping dead, we weren't seeing cows dropping dead, we weren't seeing people dropping dead. But they came in and they killed millions of chickens and drove egg prices through the roof because of it. And it is simply another one of those things where they can say, you know, headline, you know CDC had to euthanize millions of chickens, Well, why they weren't dying. They weren't. They weren't going to impact anything. It just gives them the terrifying headline that they that the people can point to and go see, see they had to kill they had to kill millions upon millions of chickens to save us from this. It's like, did they did?
Speaker 7: They really good point? And isn't it interesting? I live off of a preserve and I don't see any sick wild birds, so how did it jump? And the other thing is it's some I think Travis, I'm very doubtful. I think that they used it as a beta kind of a beta testing situation where they saw they could draw. You know, they're not geniuses in the economy, so they tested it out. They got those egg price Oh we could do that with fear. Let's see how high we can get it to go. Now they're coming back down again. But who knows if they didn't when they culled all those livestock, if they didn't then tell those farmers, hey, you want to restart up again? You got to use these chicks and this chemical and this material because they reset them with what they wanted to install. So I'm always very suspicious of that. But like all the rest of you should be doing. I work with local co ops here and local ranchers, and they're more than happy to tell you what's happening, the harassment they're taking from Department of Agriculture, and how they protect their cattle or their livestock, whatever it is, from these materials. And then in along with supporting them and buying their products. They're animal products and you know, dairy and all that. We actually are close to the source, so we know, but we're going to see if something's different. And these people are just as dedicated and they understand the truth like we do. So yeah, get out of the big box.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry Costco, I'm sorry Walmart, I'm sorry Big Box. Those meats, I wouldn't trust them anywhere if they're even real at all anymore.
Speaker 2: We've started keeping our own chickens here over the last about year year and a half now, and the eggs are just so much better quality than you will ever get from the store if you buy them from a local co op from someone who raises their own chickens, that's great. If you're able to raise your own chickens, that's great too. It is work, you've got to, you know, clean up after the chickens, but the eggs you get are so much better, and you know what goes into them. You're not worrying that the farmer has been feeding them some kind of weird chemical concoction, or that the chicken was injected with some weird vaccine for something that doesn't exist. So, if you're able to raise your own chickens, or like you said, get involved with your local co op and by them locally, do that. It is one of the easiest ways to start taking back control of your own health is make sure you know what goes into your body. Make sure you know what goes into what goes into your body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you reminded me of something else I was in, you know, I was in a tractor supply store. It's a public store, and I was looking at the baby chicks and I was kind of thinking about it. I'm in more of a residential area, but I thought, well, I'll just get a couple of chickens and they'll be my I'll just register them as my emotional supports. They can't tell me what kind of animal they have. But what I noticed, Travis, and I think your dad mentioned it once on the show that he had seen me mention it was there was a sign on the cages that said that we have chicks that are have been cleared. They're free of you know, which is code for vaccinated. They're free of AV and blah blah blah blah blah. And I thought, oh, no, so these are mRNA injected. I'm not sure, Travis, but I think it speaks to like you said, almost you made me think of something. Maybe if you have a local chicken farmer, you pay them for chicks and you know that again they came from his or her firm. Not necessarily big Egg, because a chain store is going to be big Egg, right we might not, But good point all around. The better the closer you can get to the beginning, you know, the chain of food, the better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got to esteli, like in the cop shows, establish a chain of custody. And if that chain of custody is broken, you don't know what happened to it. It's not admissible. You can't admit it as evidence. I also, I saw this headline and I read I read the article last night, but it says, you know, the FDA agrees to take own I vermiton posts in legal settlement with doctors. So I found that to be at least a hopeful sign at least that there is some recompense being paid to these doctors that were trying to use ivermectin to help people, because it did seem with whatever was going on, ivermecton did seem to help. We had some friends that got sick and they took ivermecton and it basically helps them instantaneously. So I find that to be at least a hopeful sign that somewhere some of these doctors are getting justice for the fact that the government just came down on them with a hammer and basically, in my opinion, forced them to violate their hippocratic oath to some extent and said you cannot provide treatment, you cannot provide something that will help people. You are going to push what we have allotted to you. So I am happy to see that. What's your opinion on that. Do you think that speaks to a sea change or a shift in things?
Speaker 7: Yes. First of all, when the government precludes or prohibits trained experts and professionals from doing something, especially under public health, which has actually been hijacked by the military. There was no such thing as public health. But when the government does that, that was the most Any sign of that, like in twenty twenty or beyond, is very frightening to me. That is the epitome of But let me speak to this cybermectin issue. I want to speak to it sort of in a balanced way. As you indicated, you hinted at or mentioned, I too saw ivermectin that work almost instantaneously. The paste was snuck into hospitals, for friends, for people that came to me in my show and told me later, people that got the medication itself snuck in or brought to their home, and the almost immediate reversal. This bode for the suggestion although drugs can have different mechanisms of action, this bode for the suggestion that this was really that the whole COVID thing was parasite eggs and parasites. Well, that at least that's part of it, since we don't know entirely what's in these shots. But because I witnessed the rapid reversal of these flu symptoms, which I think is really a lot of poisoning from a lot of different sources. Another talk for another day. I was very prized to see recently another chorus come out. Some people in the chorus were people that I respected, not going to name names, respected, worked with, had good understandings with, we shared medical understanding. And yet they are out there warning and listen. I'm open. I'm open to the warnings because it's an it's a pharmaceutical drug and anybody can make it now right, it's generic. Anybody can make it. So it is suspicious. Are they changing the formulation? And these other people in the chorus have gotten information that they it's dangerous. Okay, I'm open to all of that. But I also am open and concerned always. Anybody, Travis, at any time, by the grace of God, can be flipped, can be threatened with the carrot or the stick. And so these people that did good before might have might might not be doing good now. So I don't know, but I'll tell you one thing, Travis, if I got a severe flu symptom syndrome, I would jump on the ivermectin as well as some other things. But that's I'm giving myself that advice. Yeah, so I would say to everybody else, stay open, keep listening to these people. Always use show me, show me, prove it.
Speaker 2: Exactly, show me right. Yeah, as you said, ivermectin is still a drug. It's not something to just be taken blindly without any sort of idea that there may be side effects or consequences for it. It is still produced by the pharmaceutical industry. It may have less severe side effects or you know, side effects that are worth dealing with to get rid of whatever you have, but it is still a created concoction from the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 7: And on that same note, I wanted to say, I'm sorry me to cut you off there made a little delay. The same thing goes through the nicotine issue. I've been you know, chastised a little bit. Oh you know, these other doctors came out. Listen what they're talking about in terms of gum patches or pills, those are full on pharmaceuticals. Number one. Number two. If you've never smoked or chewed tobacco in your life, you are what we call in the medical community nicotine naive. Number two so you could have severe side effects, profound vomiting. It's a very powerful drug. Three. I do not agree. I will say this publicly, Travis. I've said it before. I do not condone or agree with other doctors or healthcare experts prescribing for the general population. Oh just try nicotine. It'll do that, It'll make this go away. I'm like, unless you have a direct patient provider relationship. Why do I say that? Because if I say to you in a public you know, hey, yeah, Travis, take that nicotine and the next time your you know, your flu symptoms will go away. Whatever it is. You don't have a conduit to me. If you get a symptom, you need to determine with an expert is that symptom attributable to the nicotine or is it something else? In all fairness, if it is attributable to the nicotine, you need a dose adjustment. How do you know what to do? Is the person taking it? You don't know if you don't have that relationship. So I do not agree with this mass population public prescribing. I believe you can drive people to a trusted healthcare provider and talk to your doctor. I know it's a pharmaceutical. But these doctors have shown you some great results. Go talk to your natural path and all that, and you know they'll get And by the way, there's no equivalent. I'm going to tell you between vegetables that have those that nicotine and the pharmaceutical version. How do I know that it has to be because if it was the same thing that occurs in nature, they couldn't patent it, they couldn't sell it. So they've bastardized it in some way. Technically, they've added something to it. And of course if you look at these products like the gum and the patches, they have the additives, they have dangerous additives to them, and color dyes and things that have not been banned yet. So everybody's going to slow down a little bit, that's my message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always important to do your own research and never just rush into things blindly, especially when things are new. This is a little bit of a silly comparison, but I remember when the Xbox three sixty came out, the first generation of it, almost a gigantic portion of them fried themselves. Technology is an especially visible area where jumping in on the first wave of things can lead you to getting suckered, where it breaks itself, it fries, it does it has some very very bad issues that they resolve in future iterations. But it's a lot harder to tell that when the pharmaceutical industry, where the first iteration of something may be very very harmful. But again, it can be very difficult to track these symptoms and side effects back to the origin source. It can be very difficult to say, oh, yeah, it's definitely attributable to whether it's nicotine or the COVID vaccine or any other innumerable then innumerable list of drugs that they push on people. So anytime you're looking at something, be especially wary when it's new, when it's on the cutting edge and the bleeding edge. Whether it's technology or the pharmaceutical industry, it's very very dangerous, especially at that time period.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's funny you bring up the Xbox because I remember similarly around another technology years ago, someone who is like an IT expert said to me, oh, you don't want to be the beta testing around Jane, And I thought, oh, right, you know, you don't want to be first one out unless they're giving it to you for free to test it. But other than that, you don't want to buy the first run of anything. And a lot of people charged in with the COVID shots, as you well know, and they paid a heavy price for it. Yeah, they paid a heavy price, so we need them back.
Speaker 2: It's a it's been truly horrifying to see just the uptick in especially young people just keeling over from heart attacks. And it's just the thing that always gets me is people like, oh, well, this was always happening, but it wasn't reported on. It's like, I just flat out don't believe that this was not happening. We weren't seeing soccer players or basketball players or football players just keeling over from heart attacks in their teenage years. If a child did have a heart attack, it was such an aberration that it would have been reported on. But now it has become quite commonplace. You see it, you know, very very frequently. And my personal pet theory is we've seen drowning deaths go up. And I believe that the COVID vaccine tends to, you know, put extra stress on the heart and other areas. So when you're putting extra extra stress on it in terms of physical exercise, it can lead to these adverse reactions happening very quickly. So I attribute the rise in drowning deaths to people, you know, finding out that they got a bad batch of the COVID vaccine and you know, having an issue while they're in the water. But that's just my own personal conspiracy theory right there.
Speaker 7: But no, we don't even know the extent. You made a really good point. When you're on the highway, you have no idea. People say, I'm worried about I personally am worried about pilots. I went through that whole thing in twenty one and twenty two, exposing all the CEOs of these airlines that took billions of dollars from the government to push their pilots to take it. I said, you're going to put them in the air What if they have a heart attack and then the other pilot doesn't know, you know, anyway, but that is the danger of it. But the worst I mean, at least it's up there and you've got other pilots and whatever. Not that I'm saying it's safe, But on the road, you don't know. It's on the road who may have a sudden heart attack, maybe they have a mental status change and they hallucinate. I mean, all kinds of issues have come out of people that have been jabbed. You're surrounded by people that have been jibbed. You know, not to mention the future damage to the damage to the human genome, and how your children and grandchildren will not likely know their mate, their future mates. Legis family legacy in terms of who took the shot. Eventually, it's going to get saturated and it makes me sick to my stomach. I pray for a miracle from God that he somehow, I don't know, Noah's ark cleanses is it? I don't know. Yeah, they didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: That is something that I've been concerned about. My wife and I had our first child last year and he's he's wonderful, but that is something that I just grow concerned about, just what does the future hold for him? You know, how is he going? There's no real way to tell, because you know, maybe the woman that he's going to fall in love with or get married to didn't get the vaccine, but what if her dad did, or her mom did, or they both did, and what has that done on a genetic level. It's very very scary times we live in because there's real there's no real way to tell. We actually have a question from Angry Tiger on kick I Love questions. He says, a question for the doc. Does she think that people who are vaccinated are shedding on us? And how can we protect ourselves if they are?
Speaker 7: You know, in the beginning when they started pushing the shots, that's a great question. Thank you for bringing that up. And I know people are still concerned about it. When they first started to push these shots out, remember there was like a collection of people all over the world. And you know, when you're doing the show, like you guys do and like I do, you tend to get more information from the general public. So I start to see patterns, and a lot of people were expressing that they were having they were not jabbed, and that they were in a room where their family was or whatever the group was, and they were experiencing symptoms that were unpleasant and that took like a day or two to get rid of, or maybe they took hydroxychloroquin or ivermectin and they went away faster. And at first I was skeptical. Travis and I started I started to get into groups. They had these club forty fives down here at these you know, Trump sycophants. But at the time we would go for like general you know, presentations and guest speakers and all that. I knew that a lot of those people elderly in that room, and they were smaller rooms, they were closed off, you know, Florida with the air conditioning, and I started to get those symptoms. And we can talk about the details another time. I'm happy to answer it. But then I started to believe something's being transferred. When you look into the Peiser documents. Pfiser itself, Travis has a document in their Investigators Brochure that's for when you're about to start a trial. You have multi center sites across the country and those the leaders of those sites are called investigators. You put together as a pharmaceutical company something called the Investigators Brochure, And in that brochure, it supposedly tells you as much as they can about the drug ahead of time that you're going to start in your clinic, you know, running your trial. There's a page or two in there. It specifically says for the Pfeiser COVID injection, it says, if you have they give an example of a male who is treated right getting the injection, and is if he has a wife it says spouse or partner female of child bearing age then and if she is exposed to him. I didn't say a timeframe. It was what caught my eye, Travis was it was to become a reportable SAE. What does that mean? We have adverse events and we have serious adverse events. These are two very distinct categories in drug development pharma. Aes are basically anything I had a back ache, I threw up, whatever it is, I got a rash. Serious aes are only about five things. Death, anaphylaxis, which is life threatening allergy where your throat everything blows up, visit to the hospital. There were a couple of as I can't remember off the top of my but you get the idea. And I thought to myself, Oh serious, AE. She was just in the same room and he got his vaccine. Why would that be a And it goes on to say, because there is transference, and it happens in two pathways, inhalation and skin to skin contact. And I said, Jesus, take the wheel. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: So here?
Speaker 7: Now, with all that said, let me wrap it up with this ball. We don't know what you got. Some of you got something that may exude and make others sick if they're so vulnerable. Some of you didn't get that, you got something else, and you got other additives. This is the evil and the diabolical nature of what has been done to us. So I personally would never date somebody I knew who had the shots because I don't want to be exposed intimately to whatever they got. I don't know what they got. They don't even know what they got. So this is where it just it's going to all fold in together in the next generation or two, and I think the evil is going to exponentially expand Unfortunately, I know that's not a happy answer. I apologize, but I do believe that if I tell you the truth out there, you will definitely be looking in the right place for better solutions.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's important. It's a you can't sugarcoat things. You can't give people this sort of just happy well, you know, oh uh, things are all going to work out. It's like we know, because we're Christians. In the end, things do work out in the next life. But that's not an excuse to put your head in the sand. And ignore what's going on here on earth. So you have to give people the unvarnished truth. And of course everyone has their own bias, so we always encourage everyone to go do your own research and form yourself on these things as well. But doctor Jane, I want to thank you for coming on with us, and we only have a few minutes left. I want to ask you if there's anything in particular you'd like to cover here in these last few minutes before you know the show ends.
Speaker 7: Well, thank you. It's really been an honor, Travis. I really appreciate you having the confidence and having me on, you know, while you're filling in for your dad. I think you should do your own I heard you before the show talk about your idea maybe for people who are interested in those other topics and younger people and stuff like that. So you have a great role model. But I thank you for that, and I think the last few minutes of a message I would want to give all of you is go slowly. You are in an information war. They're not going to shoot a cannon for your front door. They're going to lie to you. They're going to show you things with artificial intelligence that they can use to manipulate you. And I want to just add in terms of this is my personal opinion on the artificial intelligence platforms. I don't have to name them, but people will say, well, so and so the platform said this. I looked it up here. This is not an unbiased encyclopedia digital encyclopedia. These AI platforms have are propaganda. They have been programmed by people that want you to think a certain way. They're dangerous mentally. That way, you will be sacrificing your God given mentality, your discernment. Your God created a section of the brain the animals don't have called executive function, and it's in the frontal cortex. Don't throw it away. Still, vet still look things up. So I wanted to warn people about that. And the bottom line for me is I jumped in in March of twenty twenty, Travis all for two reasons. Babies and children and are military. And I've worked on tros with attorneys in two major military cases against the mandates for the military. And my primary concern is, please don't give this ways into your babies or your children, and let's stop it as much as we can. So thanks again for having me again. My prayers and love to your dad.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: You know miraculous recovery every day. He deserves it and we need him.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree, Thank you so much, doctor Ruby. And again, her website is Doctorjaneeruby dot com. Look for her stuff there, go follow her wherever she is. Listen to her podcast. We will be right back and I will answer your comments. Thank you so much, doctor Ruby.
Speaker 6: H H.
Speaker 1: Joan listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, folks, and uh guys, I had an issue with the screen right now, but welcome back. Thank you for staying with us. That was, in my opinion, fantastic interview. Doctor Jane Ruby has a lot of great information and I'm just going to read through the comments that we have here from Chambers Nancy. Everybody's protected except the victims. That was in regards to the vaccine and distry.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: The victims are the ones that get no justice. Then on kick, Camille Grancowick's get the a sub on kick. Thank you so much, Camille. I'm sorry I didn't get to it sooner. I hope you're still there. We really appreciate the support. It is wonderful to see the generosity from everyone. John bez Alone, a thirty year old airline pilot, just passed out in the cockpit. The other pilot was to use the restroom and was locked out. Pilot was passed out for ten minutes. The other pilot was locked out. I imagine I haven't seen that headline, but I imagine that was an absolutely horrifying experience for everyone on the plane. I can't even imagine the level of terror that would produce. But yeah, these are these sorts of things we're seeing now, people just passing out or having heart attacks. Ron Helton won Travis I had the same exact symptoms as those soldiers who had golf war syndrome. I'm friendly convinced that it was from the jabs that they gave us when they activated our units. Yeah. I mean, even just the sheer number of random chemicals and garbage that is in our environment now, in my opinion, is probably somewhat mimicking the effects of golf war syndrome in the fact that you're just being exposed to a plethora of toxic chemicals at all times. Probably not in the concentration or the level of toxicity that the soldiers in the Gulf war were exposed to. But just in the fact that it is a numerous different, extreme variation of toxic chemicals, whether it's the plastics were always constantly ingesting or others mav twenty twenty two. They have new vaccines coming out that were engineered with insects. What could go wrong? Yes, I for one can't wait for the scorpion to crawl up my arm and inject me with its own bio vaccine. That'll be a fun time. Indeed.
Speaker 4: Actually, and plists should love their insects, eating them, injecting you with them, everything they can do. They treat us like insects.
Speaker 2: So exactly we're their own little terrarium to play with. Thank you. Mav M max Safe and effective. Yeah, but it wasn't tested in no ingredient list, right, but where the experts trust us it's safe and effective.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You ask no questions because they're the experts. You just do what you're told. Jerry Alatalo from Desvier is removed from ebola treatment trials because it killed repeat killed fifty six percent of those who received the REMD severe during initial trials. That's right. It was renamed run death is near because they knew when they gave the patient to remed severe, they would pass away soon. Johnny gospel Seed. They still have children getting their first COVID shot at six months, and then a backup booster within a year, and then a booster every year thereafter. That's right, this isn't going away. A Syrian girl, I think they will be trying to hide mRNA in everything. After all, they want to kill as many of us as possible, as fast as they can. That's right. It's going to end up in all of in anything they can get it into. Ron Helton won They made it illegal here to have chickens. I think they are the pocket with the local grocery store, just saying that's right. Big Chicken doesn't want you to know. But you can keep chickens in your backyard. Well, some places you can out e MRR. Government deception is very easy to detect by one simple ask, asking logical questions. That's right. You just have to ask logical questions, use your brain. And if you just simply abide by the axionym government does not want what's good for you. They simply want to control you. You don't have to worry too much. You will get it right ninety percent of the time. The government is not your friend, folks. All right, Well that's all the comments that I have time for. We've got plenty of information about statins that I'll pass along. I thank you all for all of that. Guard Chavkin, Ron Helton Map twenty twenty two, dougda Real, Octo, Spook, Solokat, and Angry Tiger. I thank you all for those comments, and remember, if you want to support us hospital bills are expensive, you can tip on kick, subscribe, Star dot com, Boards Last, David Night Show, Zell, David Night Show, ProtonMail dot Com, David Night dot Gold, and Transjournal Promo Code Night. Thanks for joining us. Have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 8: The common Man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. The most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us. While they hide everything from us, it's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com