Speaker 1: There we go. Hey, uh, can you hear us? I can hear you? Yes, yeah, he can hear us. Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: Well sorry, dude. Look, I don't want to correct the news department. I don't want to correct the news department.
Speaker 1: But since we are the best journalist, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's our responsibility.
Speaker 1: Right, most respected journalists in and when they.
Speaker 2: Mispronounced something, I think it's important for us to correct them.
Speaker 1: Like children. Well we have to. It's not like it's our duty.
Speaker 2: Thank you, duty responsibility, Jo, You did say duty in the news. Yes, John pronounced the word wrong. And guy, he's got to fix it in the next one.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead and drop some knowledge on him real quick.
Speaker 2: Johnny for the News said Friday and he dann well knows it's Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, almost cussed. I hate it when you do that.
Speaker 2: Okay. Uh, crusade for children trivia today. I don't see Maddie out there.
Speaker 1: So she's here?
Speaker 2: Oh good, Okay, she ducks.
Speaker 1: You whenever you walk out, she gets under ther You're smart. Did you get the stuff off your Yeah? I got a little what do you call that? DNA? Is what it was?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: We what to look like. It wasn't this some kind of icing.
Speaker 2: I'll be married for twenty four years.
Speaker 1: Stop stop that, seriously.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't know. I don't know some little thing I did. I snuck some cinnamon Toa's crunch. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Doctor Henry sad Low, I hope you hope you're listening.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I am going to start the Olympic on Monday for health reasons, not to lose weight.
Speaker 3: Because sing the jingle, Hey on, droopy droopy hang on.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna get droopy faced, dude, You're yeah.
Speaker 1: Face sounds like droop.
Speaker 2: Hang on, Johnny Davis out, How long are you gonna be with us?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be with you until ten o'clock, then take over for in the years and then I'll come back for the last part of the Okay.
Speaker 2: Because we got sorcerdos coming in at ten.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's that?
Speaker 2: I got your lunch for you? Uh j CPS, Oldham County, you name it. They're all in NTI today and Friday. Thank god, their traffic was awesome.
Speaker 1: It was, wasn't it great? God? What a terrific It was so good. Yeah. I was at the gym yesterday and and uh a girl came in and was talking about how I think it was Odham County shut down antis. Well, what's going on?
Speaker 2: He said, well, flu and n t I. I think you could pretend all you want that's not school.
Speaker 1: I get it. You got to stay home or more people.
Speaker 2: Are gonna get sick.
Speaker 1: But what do we do? What did we do before n T I? You went to school? Problem is they're not going to be sitting in their house and going well it's intah. They're gonna be out there spreading the virus. I think we just need two weeks to flatten the curve. You get through this, flick a little stop man, Okaynick Coffee is the one that's going to screw Ford. We warned him, We warned them. We gave you a warning.
Speaker 2: We're the journalists that warned you, but you didn't listen.
Speaker 1: Gave your warning.
Speaker 2: They could lose up to five billion dollars in their EV department at Ford.
Speaker 1: That's weird. Who called that? Oh this show did? Yeah? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: They're not ready for it? Not because we hate evs, because the people aren't ready for it. And b you don't have charging stations to match the number of gas stations you.
Speaker 1: Have exactly and not to mention if I pull on doggars BP to get gas. Yeah, I'm there for maybe five minutes unless I walk in and see the guys and get some dogars BP. Chicken. My point is, if you're going down the road, you gotta charge your vehicle. Plug in. Let's go in here at BUCkies, walk around for two and a half hours.
Speaker 2: The scene in Landman where the young lawyer is hammering him on on you we got to get we got to get rid of oil because it's killing our species.
Speaker 1: And he pulls in front of one of.
Speaker 2: Those giant face windmills windmills, and he goes, let me explain to you the windmill. He goes, The life of that windmill is probably eighteen years. He goes to manufacture and put this thing here. It takes more petroleum than it will ever replace spinning in the wind.
Speaker 1: So don't say this is here to replace petroleum.
Speaker 2: And she's like, and her eyes are now starting to get wide open, and he's like, petroleum is in everything from your grocery bags to garbage bags, to your eyeglasses to your phone. It's everywhere, So you want to eliminate it from cars.
Speaker 1: Good luck to your adult toys.
Speaker 2: Well, yes, some Yeah, you gotta pay extra fat.
Speaker 1: It's in everything. But again, why can't we For example, my wife has.
Speaker 2: She's a hybrid. She's a half wolf, half woman. Right to the gallons you get, Yeah, you know what's wrong with Well, that's what they've they've settled on. They're like, maybe we pulled the trigger too fast on the war. Let's b up a little bit and go to hybrids, which is what I want.
Speaker 1: I want to be able to end.
Speaker 2: When I'm running along on gas, I can just hit the it's the electric guy.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm a very stupid individual. So this will probably be a stupid statement. You don't have to say it, but who cares. It's just another stupid statement. You know how when you drive your car, uh, the alternator keeps the battery charge. It seems like that there could be some kind of system set up where the wheels are turning on this electric vehicle, there's also generating some kind of it. It could be enough, it couldn't be enough. It's like a gigantic alternator for your huge ass.
Speaker 2: Agree lithium, Agree, and your battery can take you probably for about an hour in your car. But it's not gonna that's not gonna work. The tires are, by the way, made of petroleum. Every tire on every vehicle in the world is made of oil.
Speaker 1: So get over your mind. Really, yeah, my tires are made of wind. John, John, what are your tires? Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: I didn't go ahead.
Speaker 2: We're talking about football now, dude, And okay, so you have made your decision on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: I've made my decision.
Speaker 1: I'm pick I'm asking. I'm picking of the Giants.
Speaker 3: See, here's the thing. I like to bet, as Nick, our friend Nick Coffee does as well. I want to bet on the Eagles and Saquon Barkley and Jalen Hurts to all do well. But I feel like betting against the Chiefs is just stupids. Yeah, I don't want to root for the Chiefs, so I also don't want to bet on them because I want to bet to win.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing. You know, if you're down ten in the fourth quarter, somehow Kelsey will be wide open in the middle of the field, just like Gronk was wide open in the middle of the field in the Patriots game.
Speaker 1: So you're smart, well, I've got the script.
Speaker 2: Don't need it, don't we We don't want to know.
Speaker 1: We don't want to know where you get that. Uh NFL said it to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, because I read NFL is dan or not for love.
Speaker 1: I'll put it right here.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna bet on this guy.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'll prop bet even though that seems even stupider, just because that's that's so random.
Speaker 1: Horse Taylor lined by the way, Yeah, I know, not for right, not for long? Your figering this league? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh you know what's It's funny because we interviewed we we were interviewing with Mario, our new video guy that comes in on Tuesdays. He's from Long Island, and I said, run down the list of sports, like, what's what's the priority in Long Island?
Speaker 1: Do you Island? No?
Speaker 2: He said the Giants still, even though Giants has been terrible forever. He's like, yeah, it's the Giants, It's Giants, Islanders Nicks, Nicks he said, the Knicks, yes, correct, Yeah, so even though the Knicks and the Giants have been awful for now decades, I mean since Eli Manning was there. No, absolutely, you know, and that's been a while.
Speaker 1: So I a missing nothing. I ain't missing nothing.
Speaker 2: What are you, rocky all of a sudden, Uh, when you leave the bathroom. Seventy seven percent of Americans have been in the restroom while watching someone leave the restroom. Uh huh that did not wash their hands.
Speaker 1: They give me a high five. No, why no?
Speaker 2: Oprah, by the way, was first on that, like she was. She was the first person that I knew that ever said yeah, I'm not shaking hands because what you've done with your hands and that kind of spread like wildfire. You're like, that kind of makes sense, you know.
Speaker 1: The first time that that really bothered me because the one time I thought, while wash my hands, what's the big deal. Here's the first time it really bothered me. Okay, we were sitting in a South End bar drinking beer, eating the free pretzels on the bar. Came out, oh, and I would see. It took me. It took me. It took me. It wasn't right away, but oh, dude, that's gross. After about a year of sitting there watching this, I put two and two together. I'm like, wait a minute, Bob just went in the bathroom, and Bob came that and Bob put his hand in my pretzels.
Speaker 2: No, we did that story twenty years ago where they said the peanuts on the bar and the pretzels on the bar bar, the peanuts and the pretzels on the bar have a certain amount of urine on them. They have to yes, correct or even worse. I stopped eating those things. I won't even eat them at a party where the people I like, I'm like, I'm not eating out of that bowl, like the eaton bowl, nuts, fecal matter, pretzels, not doing it. No, Johnny, have you seen anyone from this office leave the bathroom without washing their hands?
Speaker 3: Not from this office. But here's the thing. Is this partial? Is this why Texas Roadhouse no longer? Does you know, like the peanut shells and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't doubt a lot they stopped. Did they stop doing that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: And that may have been a COVID thing, but they don't do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, but here if you some people, and I've done this before, eat the shell and the peanuts. Yeah, I got a buddy that does that. I used to do that now, but for the most part, you cracked like they're in their own sanitized peanut gaze. Yeah, just cracked the shell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't digest the shell. The shell will come out looking like it went in.
Speaker 1: You understand that, right, I don't know. Yeah, I don't do that. I glitter, I listen.
Speaker 2: I don't have I don't have the teeth anymore to be rolling through a peanuts shell.
Speaker 1: Plus he looks that.
Speaker 2: That looks exactly like the peanut guy with a little eyeglass in the hat.
Speaker 1: Here's where I understand is. And you see this in Georgia and they have them up at Doggers VP. It's boiled peanuts. Yeah, I it just sounds disgusting. They're good, Yeah, they're good. You salt the hell out of them? Yeah, do you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's the point. So it's the shelling, noval right, Oh, it's not.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's it's just the shelled peanut. It gets boiled, you like the German roasted nuts for the free haul.
Speaker 1: But that's something else, man, that's sugar.
Speaker 2: And so A Bradley Company has just released the results of their Healthy hand Washing survey, which found ninety three percent of America is believe hand washing is important for health. Yeah you think think seven percent say no? Like, let's find the seven percent. They're like, yeah, now, washing your hands?
Speaker 1: Why would you do that?
Speaker 2: But that doesn't mean they do it every single time.
Speaker 1: They should.
Speaker 2: Seventy seven percent see other people leave public restrooms, are at work without washing their hands. I've seen several people that work here and I won't out them.
Speaker 1: They'll do it, NA name, No, I won't. I know I'm not one of them every time, but I'm a germophobe.
Speaker 2: How many times a day they say, on average, the average person seven point five times a day they wash their hands.
Speaker 1: I started doing.
Speaker 2: I think that's high and I'm like, no, no, I do I wash my hands that.
Speaker 1: Mount I'm higher than that.
Speaker 2: Uh forty five percent admit they rinse and don't use soap. Oh, so they do the half ass it to make they make themselves feel better by just running water over their hands.
Speaker 1: I just don't want the flu. Oh you're going to get the flu. Stop it, man, you'll be the first still the first one too. You need to stay home when you get it. No, you know what if I come in if I get the flu, I'm gonna lick every microphone. You're such a jerk. I don't care if I got to be miserable. Everybody here has got to be miserable. Yeah, you know what I'm doing, what I'm going into that coffee machine and I'm opening up the little coffee packet thing and I'm going such a jerk. Uh, John, how old are you?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven?
Speaker 1: Twenty seven?
Speaker 2: You know, I really didn't think of much about tax cuts when I was twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I always think.
Speaker 3: Much about tax cuts, So I'm right there with you.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. When I was your age, I didn't think about that. It was twenty seven, I was really starting. I was four or five years into my career.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about tax cuts. Didn't a great to be blissfully a great.
Speaker 2: First of all, I wasn't tax that much. I didn't pay anything for health insurance. My company paid for it, so I had zero Paying for my car payment was two hundred bucks. My insurance was fifty bucks a month, so I didn't even think about it. But now Donald Trump at fifty, I'm about to turn fifty six years old, year old when he says no tax on senior Social Security?
Speaker 1: Huge baby, Oh my god, that is humongk like he will be a hero.
Speaker 2: You think to the senior Social Security social Security people.
Speaker 1: They're like, I'm sorry, what did you say?
Speaker 2: Because a lot of these folks are living paycheck or SoC security check is sold security check.
Speaker 1: And now you're not going to take taxes out no, are you? It's a game change. You're basically doubling their income just about about forty he's following through on his no tax on.
Speaker 2: Tips, which is huge. It's the tip and no tax on overtime pay. Can you imagine? So now you're making double your salary in overime or time and a half, whatever your overtime is, and they're not taking taxes out on that.
Speaker 1: That's huge. Boy, there's gonna be a lot of people signed up for the weekend shifts, can you imagine?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You think because some of them. Look, because I worked with ups the research that you wations, we wouldn't get time in a half, we get double time.
Speaker 2: Right Yeah, Ups, that's right. Whenever you would hear someone would get all the ups when we were younger, in our twenties, and we.
Speaker 1: Go, oh good for you, dude, you don't anything that and Ford, you don't pay for anything. Uh So if he falls through with that, I mean, love or hate him. He's doing what he says he's gonna done.
Speaker 2: He's getting it done. But that's crazy and I'm all in. I'm all in, no, no taxes on soci security. And then let me tell you something, the death of the politician politicians and walks it back and says, you know, we're going to add the taxes to social security.
Speaker 1: Good luck on that right, suicide. Yes, And if he keeps rolling like this, JD.
Speaker 2: Vans is gonna be the you know, unless the Dems get their head out of you know where, the next guy is gonna be jd Vance.
Speaker 1: It looks like they're doubling down. Though. Does jd Vance wear eyelighter? Is that true?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think it's just I never understood the eyelighter because I thought Rick Patino did too.
Speaker 1: Jeff Parker just says that you don't have to wash your hands if you're going into the pickled egg jar because picklin kills everything. You know, You're right, that's right, that's the one that's right. By the way, have I ever mentioned that I am the pickled egg champion of Saint Andrew's Pub?
Speaker 2: No? I believe Lance McGarvey. Oh no, No, no, I believe Lance McCarthy is the champ. And I'm not sure that you have any proof that says you knocked him off the.
Speaker 1: Well, yes I do, really, yeah, absolutely, really, what proof do you have? I have video and audio? Open proof me.
Speaker 2: Will you have video from nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: It was around ninety three or four? Oh wow? Really?
Speaker 2: Well you have cameras in the bar in ninety three?
Speaker 1: Did you ever recover movies? There's a documentary crew that was there filming that night on Did you see in your show Purse?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see on your show prep that Netflix canceled the Prince documentary. They've already filmed six episodes. Oh, and the family stepped in and said, we don't like it completely? Can we redo it? Netflix said, sure, you can redo it if you want. So the family's coming in to redo it all. It was done six episodes, and they're not necessarily saying it was bad. They're just saying the family stepped in and went Well.
Speaker 1: In his vault, he has movies, albums, all kinds of stuff for Kevin Smith, you know, the Jay and Silent Bob. Yeah, yeah, yeah, the director, yeah, very famous director. Prince called him. Here's what you need to do today in your spare time, go to YouTube and look up Kevin Smith Prince's story. Right, it just shows how crazy he was. Not crazy, but I guess, you know, eccentric. Eccentric to the extent of it. Would be three o'clock in the morning in Minneapolis in a blizzard, and he would call his assistant and she would say, yes, how about help you, Prince? I want a lama. Yeah, a what it's true story.
Speaker 2: It's the greatest halftime super Bowl halftime performance in the history of the Super Bowl. And it's not really even close.
Speaker 1: No, And so he hires Kevin Smith to do a documentary about him. Yeah, he gets done, Kevin said, is a great piece of work. He goes, thank you very much. He just puts into DeVault in the way every season. What drugs did he die off? I think it was just some kind of a pain drop like an OBIOI because he had back problems. Well those damn high heel shoes. Yeah, you play basketball, and I know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Pi. Let's do the joke, toure, and then we'll move on for a fright.
Speaker 1: Hey, fellows, do old Lady Grandma's Dolly and Ruby? They're talking about their grandkids, Dolly and Ruby. Dolly and Ruby, but they were finding there. They were fun, especially Ruby. Yeah, I heard that she was a good off track. Dolly says to Ruby. You know, each year I send my grandchildren the birthday card and it's got a very generous check in it. But nice, I never hear from him. I don't even receive a thank you message after I do that. That's when Ruby goes, well, I send my grandkids a very generous check in their card too, but within a week I always see them. In fact, they always come and visit me personally. Really, that's right, Dolly goes, Oh my gosh, that's fatastic. Well what's your secret? Ruby says, Well, it's simple. I just don't sign the check. Yeah, it's a smart way to do it.
Speaker 2: Do we have We've got wind Windownation. Go to windownation dot com. Sixty percent off. The deal was fifty percent. Now it's sixty percent off all windows styles. And here's the best part. If you're sitting there going, man, we don't have the window.
Speaker 1: Budget in this year. Is for the budget this year we can't do windows.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can because it's two years, no interest, no money down, two years, no interest, no money down for two years, so it doesn't have to be the budget this year. And you get new windows. Why wouldn't you start doing that now? Or you can wait two years and then get windows. No, get them now with Windownation. Go to windownation dot com. Back after this on NewsRadio eight forty whs.
Speaker 1: Lea, I got a quipo. Ye, who wants to talk super Bowl? Greg Getcher is supposed to be calling right now.
Speaker 2: Here's a little sound for you here. Let's listen to some ABC News.
Speaker 5: Jim Ryan jured on Super Bowl fifty nine had eleven percent increase from last year. The last time the Eagles and Chiefs met in the NFL championship three years ago, people in Pennsylvania wagered eighty four million dollars, but Missourians still could not legally bet on the game.
Speaker 1: Now they can.
Speaker 4: Just like we can.
Speaker 1: That's right as we bring it in.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna gamble on Greg get you because he's he's he's.
Speaker 1: A for sure. I see what you did there. It's news small talk. Thank you, Hey, Greg Gitcher? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Man? Hey, guys, what's up?
Speaker 1: I wanted to bring it in.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm sorry you're disappointed that Dave's not here today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. Sorry, Thanks for coming on even though Dave's not here. Get your Oh we're.
Speaker 4: Sitting here having breakfast.
Speaker 1: Okay, I knew it. I knew it. Greg gets your the sneak and Deacon get his buck by the way, from Secret Service to Sacred Service. I wanted to have you on because obviously you know about security, working with Secret Service for decades and recently just in the PGA Championship. Yes, right, right, So you get you get your consultant, and you come in on a lot of big events too, and super Bowl is certainly one of them. And I got to tell you, man, with the recent events, I'd be scared to death to get in a dome. But talk about if you can some of the safety precautions and measures are taken to you know, to prevent terrorist attacks.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, obviously it's going to be a very big deal. And you know what happened a month ago down there as people on the edge a little bit. But I can assure you they've been planning the super Bowl for over a year, probably a year and a half, and you know, there's a lot of work that goes into it. I mean you could go onto the websites and see the security. If people are going down there, I would suggest they do that because it's going to take longer to you know, to drive anywhere close to it and then park and then go inside. There'll be a lot of security procedures, you know, every and they'll be like in most most of us when they do these big events. They're called SEARS s e A R Special Event Asset Ratings, and this is the level one and the highest one, so they'll be they'll be everything. They'll have air air canopy over there where you can't fly any air you know, any large or small you know, areas up and that will be restricted airspace. And then you will have all the barricade you see the ballots you know on Bourbon Street where they didn't have some of them up last time. Obviously that's been correct, so they're going to be all over the place.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, because it is obviously it's level one. They've asked the FBI and for help in federal agencies. They're going to be there anyway at f and all that, right, so everybody's there of course, my question is how technology comes into play here, because I see that China has this already, they haven't implemented a s All story On the other day, it is the face recognition software on these cameras like Louisville's adding another one hundred flock cameras, which is again aiding our law enforcement to reduce crime.
Speaker 1: And it works.
Speaker 2: These things are working now, will we I don't know if they have implemented here, but this face recognition software, and I don't know how many places have it already. But do you know whether that that is in play in places like this? And while you're sitting in there in charge of this and some face recognition comes up on a felon, like a wanted felon, I mean, you don't go get that guy, right, I mean, you're not worried about that guy? Or or first answer the first question, which is is this face recognition stuff in play for the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: The answer is I don't know. We know that technology is out there. You know, you talk about how many people will be coming in there, that's a lot of people. I mean, I know these computers, you know can track them. And you're right, China's had it for many, many years, so it's there, But I do not know the answer telling you that if they have it up, and you know, if the person has outstanding warrants for them, then obviously they're going to be a person of interest. But let's remember the reason that where they're that day is protect all those people inside.
Speaker 1: That don't and not felons on the run. Right, I got you, right, right, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, but that it doesn't mean that they can't mark them and then maybe you know, go over talk to him, But you got to get all those people you got to get. You know, you got three perimeters, the outer middle and in the center, you know, and that's like outside the parking lot and inside the building and then of course anywhere in there playing area. So we have three different circles of perimeters that we're protecting in different ways. And you'll have over two thousand federal agents and local law enforcement, state troopers there in National Guard, by the way, the military will be involved in it.
Speaker 2: How much are you moving assets around? Like if you see the guy's got a hood it's a football game. Everyone's hood he's right right now, So he's got a hoodie he's walking up.
Speaker 1: You don't like him. You're a cop, you know you doing? You're in charge.
Speaker 2: You see him on camera, he's walking up, he's going towards the stadium.
Speaker 1: You don't like him.
Speaker 2: How much do you move assets to the go? I need you to get close to him and see what's going on with him?
Speaker 4: Do you do?
Speaker 1: That's this kind of stuff you all do that.
Speaker 4: We used to do it all time, and that's one of my favorite jobs. I did it for the A nine to eleven anniversary where I was. I was teamed up with a female agent and we act like a couple. We were dressed, you know, like everyone else, and spotters counter sniper guys and their spotters would spot somebody or somebody else would spot him and we would go over there and get in there, you know, walk up next to him or maybe even talk to him. Or I'd act like I'm taking a picture of my date and I'd be taking a picture of them, and then we could send that picture to you know, the computer job.
Speaker 1: You did that stuff?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they call it a Kearsavanis unit and it was a blast.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it sounds like a blast. So did you disclose that assignment? To your wife when you got home.
Speaker 2: Now it's a pretend wife. I mean, look, it's still a pretend wife.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get an I know that.
Speaker 2: I know that talking to get you pretty cool though, that's pretty cool. So you do a selfie over your shoulder and he's in the shot. If he gets squrely on it, then you know something's up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean that's what you're right. We have cameras all over the place, and they have the technology to run people you can't remember. We're looking for, you know, terrorist type situation that want to do harm d you know, whether it's one person or a lot of people. So you know, we're gonna have a lot a lot of assets there, and you know, they just have to I think, like I said, I think if you're going, you should go on the website and find out what's the best way to get in and out of there. Right, And and of course i'm here in the President Trump will be there too, which you know, just this adds to you know, there's already a massive amount of security in place, and we'll have swat teams there, we'll have counter snipers there, you know, and uh, everyone will be working together to make this thing happen, to make it as safe as possible.
Speaker 1: Well, just like Dave Jennings, you kind of stole my thunder there. I was going to bring up the President Trump will be in attendance to this super Bowl, and I got to think and correct me if I'm wrong. The Secret Service would have a primary, a secondary, even a tertiary, and maybe four different routes to get in and out in case of emergency. How much more difficult is it now when you're dealing with an event that big and traffic's gonna be jammed up everywhere. How do you find accessible ins and outs for the Secret Service with the President?
Speaker 4: Well, once again, you know, these these events have been playing long time in advance, so you always have to have you know, you know, you know, backup plans, whether it be by air or by car, by tunnel whatever. We have lots of those, and so we have to go to plan a plan, be your Plan C in any of these situations. And obviously we're gonna have a lot of you know people there, medical people. We're gonna have different ways to you know, handle ever comes up. You know, it's it's gonna be a big, big day. It's gonna be a big day a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I we're talking to Greg get your former secret service, get his book, read it up.
Speaker 1: He's been around a long time.
Speaker 2: Uh, started as a police officer here in Louisville and did all this.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 2: Biggest threat these days is these drones are getting better and better. They're faster, they're putting bombs on them, they're putting uh, you know, guns on them. To me, you go to the super Bowl. They're not going to target the super Bowl. They know they're not gonna be able to get into there because security is going to be locked down. They're gonna pick something else, like a Bowl game that doesn't have the you know, security to fix it all. But how do you protect the airspace if a drone is coming out of nowhere to hide rate of speed and you don't know who the drone is?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you even do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Actually, for PGA here in Louisville, this came up in some of our security meetings, and they do have the technology to overtake a drone as well. I'm not you know, I'm not a pilot, but this is what they tell us that they can Number one see who's controlling that doom that drone and go backwards to see where the signals coming from. And they have the ability to overtake it and make it land somewhere. I mean, you may not want it to land where you're at because it could have, you know, some kind of an explosive on it, right, I mean they have you know, we see that over in Ukraine where they've been loading up those drones with explosives. So yeah, it's a heck of a challenge, no question about it. But apparently we're supposed to have the technology to see it way before it comes in and then overtake it, you know, and then you know, you don't want it to crash into the city. It's the city of New Orleans, right right about that, right, So there's all kinds of challenges going on. But I know a lot of people have been planning on this and and I expect everyone to work together really hard to make this thing happen. Had to be patient, though. We start doing this in two thousand and two, and that's believe it or not, And that also was in New Orleans. Oh man, that service did the first one. And that's when we are looking at all the credentials because you gotta have the right credentials. Yeah, to the outer perimeter or the middle perimeter or the inner perimeter. You got to have all the right credential So we had to be careful that people weren't counterfeiting those two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't get to your seat, right, Yeah, you can't get to your seat without being checked three or four times. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, expect that absolutely.
Speaker 1: Greg, get your from a secret service. The sacred service is the name of the book. And by the way, all the proceeds benefit Go ahead and name the name. Great.
Speaker 4: That's my favorite charity, Kids Cancer Alliance's been with them for twenty five years.
Speaker 2: What is what are you getting Dave for Valentine's Yeah, we're you getting Dave?
Speaker 4: Well, it's kind of personal.
Speaker 1: Okay, it gets really old the text, Greg gets your real you, buddy.
Speaker 2: I have a great weekend, man, all right, guys, take you care.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if somebody gave me a free ticket to the super I don't think I would go. I have I wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: You couldn't drag me to the Super Bowl. I'm not dragging my butt through all that crowd. Sit in a damn when I can sit home and watch it.
Speaker 1: So, okay, this year you went to an NFL game, Yes, went, you went to the bag, but I didn't stay with the whole game. By the way, That's well, okay, that's kind of my point, because I've been to like three or four NFL games with the Giants one and I gotta tell you, it's it's more of a pleasurable experience for me watching it on TV. Yes, So seeing the plays run back here in the commentary, it's just it's it's that's just me though.
Speaker 2: So I was gracious enough, Oh you were. I was sweet enough, John, you skin on this conversation.
Speaker 1: I was sweet enough.
Speaker 2: Hey John, I'm throwing my bs flagger goes. I was gracious enough. When Jeff Brown got back to coach u L it's friends of ours.
Speaker 1: We know the Broms for thirty years, Hey John, Jeff Goes. Hang on one second, John, when you leave, please be carefully you don't trip on any of these names at Tony's Opera, because I am come on. Uh.
Speaker 2: Jackie said, we didn't even ask. We're getting football tickets.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: So she got four of the first year, and then to this past year and I said, I didn't want to say to her the last thing I want to do, and I know it sounds terrible, and people are like, you're.
Speaker 1: Such a jerk. I don't want to sit in the stands.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sit in the stands because people get drunk and they're screaming the whole.
Speaker 1: Time, and most of the time, I was sorry, ones.
Speaker 2: Are idiots and they and they say the dumbest things, and I'm like, I'm sitting there in the stands and thank god our buddy. Our buddy has a box, like really near us, so we would go sneak in there and just sit with them. But I finally I had to have dude, you had to have this.
Speaker 1: Talk, right, don't want to drop your name. So I said, I had to have the talk.
Speaker 2: With Jackie and I said, I don't want to go anymore.
Speaker 1: Well how was she did?
Speaker 2: She? Oh, no, she loves it. She wants to buy season tickets again this year. And I had to do the I don't want to go and sit in the stands.
Speaker 3: So you're any I live football now.
Speaker 1: I'm no, I may I sit with idiots?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I'm anti because you don't understand we played Notre Dame. People were screaming terrible things about Catholics and all I they're wasted and they're yelling in your ear, and I'm like, I know, this is it. I'm fifty five years old. I sat for twenty years in the press box, by the way, so it's hard to go from the press box, and now I got to sit in the stands.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Don't I get a choice? Yo, you're looking at me like I gotta say yes, Well but your wife.
Speaker 1: No, dude, two full seasons. Hey, Jackie, if you're listening, I'm not a big football fan for you. Oh dude, I'll take you a pickure. Oh and hey, by the way, Jackie, drink as much as you want, because the more you drink, the better looking at you. Were.
Speaker 3: You once that fan Vanetti that would be yelling and screaming at the opponents, of course he was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I loved going to the games. But once you cover the sport for whatever, almost twenty years, and then you know you don't. You don't ever there on the sidelines or here in the box. It's hard to go back down and listen to all that and crazy stuff because fans, fans from the most part, are idiots.
Speaker 1: I just I enjoy it better on my couch because if you got a pee, like if I got a pee, I don't say, hey, I think we'll have to pee in fifteen minutes. When it hits me, I gotta go. No, that's the other thing. And I walked to the bathroom that.
Speaker 2: You're fifty five and a half to pee all the time or whatever, you got to get up. And then everybody's like, okay, man, scoot out of the way, sco out of the way, scoo out of the way. It scoo out of way, scoot out of the way, and try to get to where you're going.
Speaker 1: And then the one time I take my pea cup to the game, Yes, people like evidently that's frowned upon.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, not washing your hands?
Speaker 1: Oh who do we have? We have?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: We have?
Speaker 1: What is it? Try state there?
Speaker 3: We can do try state here?
Speaker 1: Can you record this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: The whole thing is recording, so we're gonna look at that.
Speaker 1: I want to hear my voice.
Speaker 2: We don't need that on the air. Okay, this is like behind the curtain stuff.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not either. But because I want to hear my and the inflection of how happy I am when I tell you about Tri Statemen's Health dot Com. Hey guys, how are things in the bedroom or is the bedroom a thought of yesterday? I'm talking about ED. You don't have to suffer from ED. I don't care if you are full unaffected, or maybe you're just starting to show the signs. Get it corrected. Get it corrected with the best, and the best is Tri State Men's Health. Here's why I say it because it's risk free. You got nothing to lose in your love life. To gang gang hear me out. It's ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. They do lab work on you. You'll get your blood results back within thirty minutes or less. Then you'll sit down with a licensed medical professional. They're going to explain all of your numbers, your PSA, your testosterone, all that and here's the best part, the risk free part. Then they give you a test dose. If the test dose doesn't work, you're ninety nine dollars. It's refunded to you immediately. But chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate when it comes to te eating ED. Guys, get your love life back, get your confidence back to it. But try statements. Go to try statements health dot com. Stick around more on the way, including reeling in the years in the ten o'clock hour, News radio eight forty WHA s