Speaker 1: Warrensy disingush pray such an Americana and Santa Deutsche bacantanzu Hello.
Speaker 2: Here jameson guta reiser.
Speaker 3: For Albert warm gut reiser.
Speaker 2: Farrency morgnished in nine nine.
Speaker 1: Morganised manefhronens albiden on ichme line and velop farn van Fharenzi done and is wiss nornised is wadeb is manafroid in side hut fileted next the war Phil liked, next the orbedoted perhaps next week wereny didn't gush prach hen malsu.
Speaker 4: Hello here jameson gud raiser for Albert warum gut reiser Farncy morgnisht.
Speaker 1: And nine nine morganished manefronens albiden on line and ulob.
Speaker 2: Farhan van farnzy done and lab i.
Speaker 1: Wiss nornised is wadeb is manafroid in side hut flect next to warker wacht man.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hello, say excuse me, intruding ze, how would you say this to a good friend.
Speaker 2: And truly girl.
Speaker 5: You and an acquaintance are talking about taking a vacation with that man vacation.
Speaker 2: Ullaub dear ULab.
Speaker 5: On vacation in ulaub your the cant di fract you're going on vacation.
Speaker 2: Right, see farn in h see farn in h.
Speaker 1: And fortune thee.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm going on vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah Ifhagen wilope.
Speaker 5: Arabicandi fract where to wohin Where are you going.
Speaker 2: When fernsi bohen phernsi.
Speaker 5: Wisaktman Austria, uster Reich.
Speaker 2: Does uster Reich.
Speaker 5: Irabicanti fract to Austria.
Speaker 2: Now uster Reich.
Speaker 1: To America, now America on the wizacht man Switzerland schweitz tischwitts.
Speaker 5: To Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Innish wits tischwitts Inlish whites.
Speaker 5: V fact i rebicande are you going to Austria?
Speaker 2: Far far.
Speaker 1: And whatn thee?
Speaker 5: No, I'm going to Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Nine if far in nichewitts nine if far in Nichewites, be.
Speaker 5: That man beautiful or lovely very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Zir shun.
Speaker 5: Either Bakanta's act Switzerland is very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Dishwetes a ser shun, dishweites a ser shun.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like it in Switzerland in de schweiitz, Yeah, this skaffiled me in du schweitz eskaffiled me in du Schweitz is act Bukanta that I can imagine.
Speaker 2: That's kind of m forstn. That's kind of me Forsting.
Speaker 5: Than the I like it very much.
Speaker 3: Escafette Mesia.
Speaker 5: In Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Induschwitz.
Speaker 5: I want to be Zachtman to Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Indishwitz.
Speaker 5: Yet thangz in Switzerland to Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Indushwitz, Indishwitz, Indushwitz, indishwiitz irbicantterfract.
Speaker 5: When are you going to Switzerland this week?
Speaker 4: Banfar and the Indish whites dis a war, dis a war, Banfar and the Indish whites dis.
Speaker 2: A war.
Speaker 1: Zangzi.
Speaker 5: Not this week. I'm going on vacation. Next week, we don't hold in the next week next to war stir Nick, next to.
Speaker 3: Next to war.
Speaker 5: Zangzi, next week, next to war. I'm going on vacation next week.
Speaker 1: Far next to varen far, next to warn those actman the weather.
Speaker 2: Vetades vetter.
Speaker 1: Fragen.
Speaker 5: How is the weather.
Speaker 2: He is veta be is veta.
Speaker 5: Irbicanter fract. How is the weather now in Switzerland?
Speaker 2: B is as wetter? Yet in the Schweitz b is as weta. Yet in the Shweitz.
Speaker 5: Antwalton the I believe it's beautiful now.
Speaker 1: Iklobez is just true, isklobez is just true. It's not cold, is cold.
Speaker 5: And not hot tays I'm going to Switzerland next week.
Speaker 1: If farther next to war Indischweitz, be far next to Ournischwitz, if the weather is still good, vendezueta nor gouddist vendezueta nor gouddist ran the arabicante and you.
Speaker 3: Won't see.
Speaker 5: When are you going on vacation.
Speaker 3: One fancine.
Speaker 5: Irbicantas act Unfortunately I cannot go on vacation this week. Watch the word order.
Speaker 4: La kind of is a varnisht ula farn last is a varanisht ULab farn.
Speaker 5: And next week also not.
Speaker 2: The organist.
Speaker 5: These act I believe I'm going to wait, say literally, I believe I wait.
Speaker 2: Iklaub isvada iklaube evade.
Speaker 1: Frang the y barum Icanta's act.
Speaker 5: I cannot yet go on vacation.
Speaker 2: It cannot.
Speaker 5: Because I have too much work.
Speaker 2: Balist to fill abet harbor, valist to fill albeit.
Speaker 5: Harbor, and because my friend has no time next week use the word for male friend.
Speaker 4: While mine friend is the voel kind of sight had kind of sight hut mine freund buy mine friends the voel kind of side.
Speaker 5: Hut zang the you cannot go use farn.
Speaker 3: Se conished farran.
Speaker 5: Because your friend has no time, while.
Speaker 1: A frunte kinde siat, while a front kinde said.
Speaker 5: The act right chrichtech dare uhlab say my friend has no vacation.
Speaker 2: Mine freund at kinon ULab.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately he has no vacation.
Speaker 2: Light. I had a kindon ulob light. I had a kindon.
Speaker 5: Ulob until January Bisiana, until January or February.
Speaker 2: Bisiana feb.
Speaker 5: You want to ask, how so vida hunzi bisou.
Speaker 3: Bisou bisou?
Speaker 1: Frienzi, how so.
Speaker 3: Bisou?
Speaker 5: The ant voted, he has too much work.
Speaker 2: It had to feel albied.
Speaker 5: He has so much work, so fear.
Speaker 2: It had to feel abied. It had to feel abied. Zoe feel.
Speaker 5: He cannot go on vacation.
Speaker 2: Air condition will faran air condition wa faran.
Speaker 5: Because vile viile because he has no time.
Speaker 2: While are kind of sight hut, while are kind of sight hut.
Speaker 5: Zangzi I understand, I fashtiar you'd like to wait.
Speaker 3: See merchten varten.
Speaker 5: Try until he has time.
Speaker 3: Is out side hut is outside hut.
Speaker 5: You would like to wait until he also has time.
Speaker 1: See merchen vartenside hut. See merchen varten side hut.
Speaker 5: Frangs, Where would you like to go in January?
Speaker 3: Wohin mission the Imjanua faun when mission the Imjanua.
Speaker 5: Farn to Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Indi schwitz.
Speaker 5: Fragan too beautiful Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Indie Shunischwitz indy shunishchwatz irabicantas act.
Speaker 5: No, we both know Switzerland already very well.
Speaker 2: Nine.
Speaker 4: We can invite the dishweiites from they're good. We can inviite the dishweiitz from they're good.
Speaker 5: We'd like to go to America.
Speaker 2: Bemotion in America faran bemotion in America farn.
Speaker 5: To Washington.
Speaker 2: Now Washington.
Speaker 5: We both don't know Washington yet.
Speaker 2: You can invite the Washington. You can invide a Washington.
Speaker 1: Sagen.
Speaker 5: Washington is an interesting city.
Speaker 1: Washington is an intra Sanderstat. Washington is an intra Sanderstadt.
Speaker 5: But the weather in January.
Speaker 3: About us better im yanua.
Speaker 1: Irbicant de fract.
Speaker 5: How is the weather there?
Speaker 2: Wh is the sweta dad.
Speaker 5: In January not always very good?
Speaker 1: Imjanuagut and it does not get better in February, vide Junzi better bessa besa, Lisachtmann better.
Speaker 3: Besa.
Speaker 5: It does not get better. It does not get better in February. Sma, what's the general expression? There is escaped scipped, but there is much to say in Washington so zi in.
Speaker 1: Ab I skipped in Washington Field, Susan, ab I skipped in Washington Field, Susan.
Speaker 3: And now excuse me, and truligen z and trulien ze.
Speaker 5: Of course, level and z.
Speaker 2: Not toulish, leash toure trulish, not toolish.
Speaker 5: Zangzi of course. Naturally, unfortunately, I have to go now.
Speaker 3: By da musi hit ski in, by da musi hit ski.
Speaker 4: In, goodbye and have a good trip next week. Alfidas in on cout riising is to borrow. Alfidas in on gut riising is to borrow.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much, don Kasia.
Speaker 1: Yet Sengish presch met enough for koevern and annam kiosk with the atlas cukolada kaufen mesten.
Speaker 5: Now a conversation with a saleswoman at a kiosk where you would like to buy some chocolate chocolate di shokolada. How would you greet her.
Speaker 2: Couldn't talk, couldn't tug, Yeah, bitter.
Speaker 5: Ask her if she has chocolate.
Speaker 3: Hamsi shokolada.
Speaker 2: Jah naturlich here's tshukulada by himertency.
Speaker 5: Point to what you want and say this chocolate please.
Speaker 1: Dieze schokolada, bitter, Deezer.
Speaker 5: You see another one that you like, say and this one one is understood, undtiezer. Now ask her how much you owe her.
Speaker 3: We feel schuldich enen.
Speaker 2: Ziptin makfunftrich, Peter, you didn't understand.
Speaker 5: Ask how much.
Speaker 3: We feel.
Speaker 4: Sipsin makfuftech tishukulada costed zipsin makfuftrich.
Speaker 5: Bitter, you hand her twenty marks. What would you say as you give her the money?
Speaker 3: Here bitter.
Speaker 2: Donkazier on spy macfinftrich rug.
Speaker 5: The rook means back, and it's what salespeople say in German when they give you back your change. It's been raining all day. Say the weather is so bad, dospeta is so silecht.
Speaker 2: Yeah, zerschlitch. I'm a flight with a small besa.
Speaker 5: Say yes, perhaps it will get better. Yeah, flight with asbissa, Now say goodbye, I'll fit us in, I'll fit us in. This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two