Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. We'll say it again, how lucky we are to be alive right now? What a time. I think. There is so much going on, so much of it's so much fun, so much of it's so good for the country, and still plenty to get ticked about. So perfect combination eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. Texters in Fuego that one weirdo's back saying he wants to bet is McLaren against my car. And I'm still telling you it's one of those little two inch models from the gas station, right, but we'll see. Has he sent you a picture. There's no evidence of this. I can't even remember what the bet was going to be. Speaking of which, Texter points out Meta just agreed to pay Trump twenty five million for the Los City one he did. President Trump didn't win it in court. Meta agreed to settle today, So you talk about you talk about a guy on a roll, right, and my guess is some of these other entities will be paying him before we're done as well the horrible things that were done to Trump. But yeah, he's going to pick up twenty five million from Suckerberg's meta. Hey, Colorado, Colorado Dems talk about not hiding their cards. They're obviously like temporarily insane right now, and they're always whack, right because it's not like the Democrats you know in your family or whatever. It's the crazy far left, secular left, a lot of it nationally driven that controls the Colorado Democratic Party in my opinion. So you've now got kind of this from the entire Democratic Party, this primal screen going on because they see what's happening. They see it's all getting away from them nationally, because you know, it's like the spell's broken. And once Americans see, no, wait a second, we're not stuck with open borders the rest of our life. We're not stuck with people here illegally who are committing other crimes. We're not stuck with people with penises in my girls shower. We don't have to live that way. Americans aren't going back, and the Dems can see that, So now they're doing truly goofy stuff like probably the single most unconstitutional, obviously unconstitutional bill passed in modern times in Colorado is clearly going to get passed out of the Senate. Here's the latest from Seth Clemen at the Denver Post. Colorado ban on sale purchase of certain semi automatic rifles clear Senate committee in first vote. But wait a second, they've got rifles in the headline. But it says in a near midnight vote to Colorado Senate committee late Tuesday gave initial approval to a bill that would ban the sale or purchase of semi automatic firearms that accept detachable magazines. Well, wait a second, the headline said rifles. Now it says firearms. This includes and the same principle applies, by the way, but this includes like the most basic common use remember those words common use handguns around. I mean, if you're not a weapons person, ask the folks you know who have firearms, and probably most of are gonna tellia they probably have some version of a nine millimeter you know, with of course, a semi auto with a detachable clip. And if you don't know guns, detachable clip just means that you have this piece that comes out of the handle and that's where you put your bullets, and then you slide it into the handle, locks in place, then you fire your bullets, and then you take it out and you reload it. That's a detachable magazine. It is. It's about the most common use self defense tool imaginable. It's not a bazuoka, it's not a tank. It's what Grandma uses. And so for the Colorado Democrats to say, oh no, you can't have that anymore, because you know why, because criminals like to use detachable magazines they can reload. Well, guess what you know, lawbiding citizens like to use detachable magazine so if they have to reload to save their family, they can too. But it doesn't matter, Democrats, what you want, because there is a constitutional right to have these weapons. And what the US Supreme Court has clearly said is it comes down to are these common use type of firearms, And it's hard to find anything more common use than a nine millimeter with a detachable magazine. But the constitutional protection goes beyond that. So but just think about that, you live in a state, if you're listening in Colorado, you live in a state where the people who run your state are actually willing and trying to take away from you your most basic type of self defense tool. And what does that tell you about them? But you probably already knew that anyway. What makes it so interesting is that everybody behind this bill knows that if Polus actually signed it, and I don't think any of these Democrats expect him to sign it, but if he actually signed it, the courts would freeze it immediately. You could find the most well probably the most liberally inclined judge anywhere, and that judge is going to stop this bill. But they're doing it anyway. Why do you think they're doing it? It would be it would be like passing a bill that says nobody in the state is allowed to vote Republican and no Republican is allowed on any ballot anywhere. That wouldn't be any more unconstitutional than this thing, and both are preposterous eight zero five A two five five Text DN five seven seventh thirty nine. The question remains, my friend, in addition to kind of an obvious primal scream cry for attention, because the Democrats can see this nation slipping away from them, they'll have a few bastions for a little while, like Colorado, La maybe longer, et cetera. Is this a poke in the eye for Polis right because they know he's not going to sign it? So is the left trying to put him in the position of vetoing this bill just you know, probably inside baseball but a little fun to watch. It goes against the bigger question that I threw out there earlier. Is all this weirdness from Polish right now where he's pretending like he's Jared Holman. He's pretending like he's pro cracking down on the border when he is literally provably that the founding father of sanctuary state in Colorado? Is all this from Polish because he intends to push Hickenlooper out and be the Democrat Senate nominee in twenty six? Is that what's really going on here? I put it in the form of a question because that's what it is in my mind. Dan magazine, Did I say clip? I've got some texture who gets very mad at me every time I say clip instead of magazine texture. I must have because you appear very vexed, and I'm sorry if I put you in mental and physical Jeopardy here. Probably we've got this one texture just wants to do obscene stuff now, right? Does he think I'm stupid? And I'm just gonna read it on air? Dan. I heard the horrible music and thought, what the heck is this blank? On Dan's show? Then you said Hamilton, and it all made sense. Can you pull that back up, Ryan Doers? Because it's not torture. It's some of the greatest music I've ever made. And I understand there are a lot of people who don't like the musical Hamilton, et cetera, because the people who put it together a bunch of lefties. And all I can say is, you know, I respect that. I guess I've just never understood that. Like if I'm watching a movie, or I'm listening to this, or I'm listening to that, or i take our daughter to a Taylor Swift concert, or I'm watching a game.
Speaker 2: And as I'm in the midst of a plant.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, it was for what.
Speaker 3: But early?
Speaker 1: Okay, look her around, Look you're sound at how lucky we are to be alive right now?
Speaker 2: Look herround?
Speaker 1: Is how long have you known?
Speaker 3: A month or so?
Speaker 4: Eliza?
Speaker 3: You should have told me.
Speaker 2: I wrote to a month ago.
Speaker 1: I begged him to send you home.
Speaker 2: You should have told me.
Speaker 1: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 5: You knew you'd fight and tell the wars Well, don't you deserve a chance to media suddenly.
Speaker 2: Look her around and look around and how.
Speaker 6: Lucky we are.
Speaker 1: Don't you think that's right for angels? Sound like I mean to me, that's if it is.
Speaker 2: Then Kelly wants to go to the other place because she's really suffering right now.
Speaker 1: Head to me, that's just maybe the pure other than my wife's the prs for I have ever heard.
Speaker 2: We will count Kelly as a dissenting vote, agreeing with the toe.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating.
Speaker 2: I happen to agree with you. I love musicals, and this one in particular, I really enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bernie Sanders gave us an instant classic.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Maybe Chuck Schumer beat him out, but in a creepy and old, creepy guy way. Here's Bernie.
Speaker 2: Well, you're supportive all these ones.
Speaker 1: I'm supportive of vaccines? Are you supportive of Bernie?
Speaker 2: The great visual?
Speaker 6: There Dan directly over RFK Junior's right shoulder with Cheryl Hines his wild yeah, and then right behind.
Speaker 2: Her was Megan Kelly, and when Bernie said that, are you supportive of all these onesies? She just busts and loses it and it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: And the ones he says something like not vexed and doing great or something like that. But Bernie Larry very vexed. So Bernie never gets upset right by like the mass killing of children before birth or anything, but the idea child may not be vaccinated and listen, I'm generally pro vaccine, but but Bernie gets that worked up about that. But hey, a million a year of those same kids who'd be wearing those ones these a few hours later and now kill them all. Bernie. Yeah, So it's just remarkable to me what gets him excited? Eight five five or is there a five eight two five five of them? We have a lot of fun sound of our FK Junior on the hill, but anxious to get your take on whether you think he should be confirmed. I'll give you mine. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 7: When I launched my campaign, it was about uniting Americans. Democrats are Republicans. There's no issue that she unite its more than this chronic health epidemic. There's no such thing as Republican children or Democratic children. These are our kids. Sixty six percent of them are damaged. I know what a healthy kid looks like because I had so many of them in my family. I didn't know anybody with a food allergy growing up, peanut allergy. Why do five of my kids have allergies? Why are we seeing these explosions and diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological diseases, depression, all these things that are related to toxical the ag environment. Why can't we just agree with each other? You can put differences about so many issues, intractable issues, aside as a we're going to end this.
Speaker 1: Boy, here's so right about that?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously there's something very very wrong going on in America, and there's this level of these allergies and these other health issues that weren't there in any large numbers before. Clearly there's something environmental. What is it? So I just like the idea I think voters did too, of having somebody who's really going to focus on that. Hey, do I disagree with RF kid jor on plenty? You bet you? But this point I think is a vital one in America is hungry for that kind of focus. And one of the reasons I have confidence, much more confidence in him to do this, to get after that issue goes to his next point.
Speaker 7: I don't think anybody is going to be able to do this like I have because of my peculiar experience, because I've litigated against these agencies. When you litigate against them, you get a PhD in corporate capture and how to unravel it.
Speaker 1: That is such a great point, you know, because I've spent forty years now litigating against corporations, to post CEOs, to post people down the chain, you know, get getting into all that stuff. And it's so true that it is a unique look. It is a unique look at how some bad actors operate. And so his exposure there it gives me comfort a couple of ways. First just knowing the nuts and bolts and the trails to follow, but beyond that, just that he won't be co opted, because at this point, I just think that that it's hard to find people who won't hear the siren in song and get kind of co opted by Hey, I don't want to make enemies of these big corporations. They might do some real good things for me down the road. I don't think there's any danger that with him. We got to get to the bottom of what's making so many kids sick, and I have confidence in him to do that. Am I concerned about some other things? Sure? I mean, you know, for me, the foundational issue is I think it respectfully should be for everybody, just based on fundamental logic and basic medical facts, is life. And so the fact that he is pro abortioned to the point of late term abortion, which is just flat in fantaside, right, I mean, it's all killing of innocent human life. That's just flat out nobody can debate that's in fantaside. Yeah, that's crazy, that's crazy, and it's an indefensible position that he holds. And so yeah, I've got my issues with him on those foundational issues. To me, what I've been going back and forth on in my mind and then I'll get to phone lines, is is you know, I could not vote for a presidential candidate who had that kind of position, But I have total confidence in President Trump on the life issues. Listen, I think President Trump may very well have been pro choice, pro abortion when when he started out for the Republican nomination, and maybe he still is. But the fact is he's the most pro life president by fire, we've ever had. He's been a pro life hero, he's fought courageously and effectively for the unborn, and his presidency is off to a tremendous pro life start. So I have such great confidence in President Trump when it comes to the pro life cause that it you know, it does not concern me that Kennedy would be able to do damage there with his pro abortion views. What he said in the hearing was that, hey, he's going to you know, he works at Trump's pleasure and he's going to follow Trump's policies and directives. And I I have complete confidence in Trump on that. He's He's just been the most pro life president we've seen. Lenn In Denver, you're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome. Hi.
Speaker 3: I agree with your perspective on all of it, and in what everything you just said. My feeling is if not now, when, and if not RFK Junior, then who, Because more than any other time, we are having such a health epidemic in our country, and with the obesity, with so many people dependent on medications.
Speaker 5: Some are needed.
Speaker 3: I've said that before, but he is willing to go outside the box and address it. And I see nothing wrong with facing it head on and questioning all of it and then coming to some sort of conclusion about it being transparent and wondering if there's a better way. Who else is going to do this or have the guts to do it, and the coccurs of their convictions on this issue when it comes to health. I really liked what he had to say when he could speak when the Nazi Democrats weren't cutting them off and saying ridiculous things and yelling and being unhinged as usual in the hit some of these hearings. But I think that he is really going to tackle this, and who else is going to do it?
Speaker 1: Let's see, and what.
Speaker 3: Other time are we not going to just keep having the status quo. This is our one chance. So I am really backing him. I agree with you on the other issues that we disagree on that I disagree with him on, but that's not what he's focused on right now. So that's where I stand with it. I really like him and his stance.
Speaker 1: Well, Lynn, sure appreciate that, Thank you, and so beautifully said. What a great point Lynn makes, which is if not now, when right? Because think about this, stuff never gets talked about till this campaign, and Kennedy is the kind of guy I would trust to go after that. But every mom knows, every dad knows, everybody with kids knows. Or something really wrong in America. I don't know if it's the fruit loops. I don't know what it is, but there's something really wrong in America. There's some there must be. It's environmental, right, there got to be some chemicals. There has to be something going on because it's not eat well. You don't suggest, but there are so many different type of ailments that were not there in large numbers before and now are just exploding.
Speaker 6: I'm a big fan of RFK Junior for the same reasons Lynn points out. And Donald Trump is such a terrible tyrant because he's building this team of rivals. Dan jd Vance, who once had very disparaging words to say about him, makes him his running mate RFK Junior. He tabs to head AJHS was a rival of his in this past election. Telsey Gabbard, former Democrat going to be Director of National Intelligence.
Speaker 2: We hope he's really bad at this tyrannical thing. Awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, that's right. And the Gabbard I was just thinking, added to the Gabbard confirmation that's going to be fascinating indeed. And kosh Ptel another one, yeah, former, Hi Cory. I mean, it's the gift that keeps on giving. By the way, you see the latest from President Trump here, Trump moves to prepare Guatanamo Bay for thirty thousand criminal illegal aliens, and then Trump's line on that it's a tough place to get out of. It's just wow. And you can see the Democrats scrambling now eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text d an five seven seven thirty nine. Hey, Texter disagrees with my interpretation of this obviously unconstitutional gun bill being put up by the Dems. So I'll get to that text and we come back here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Caplis Show podcast. Not here because I want a position or a job.
Speaker 1: I have a very good life and happy family. This is something I don't need. I want to do this because we're going to fix it.
Speaker 7: And the other thing is we are attracting now a caliber of people to HHS like never before in history. And they're entrepreneurs, they're they're disruptors, they're innovators of the men's talents that are walking away, many of them from growing concerns. They're not coming there or position. They're coming there because they want to save our country. And they're from across the political spectrum.
Speaker 1: Well, I love that point, Okay, I love that point about he doesn't need this job, and I love the point about other people who are being attracted into the Trump administration. I think it helped Trump during the campaign. I think Elon Musk helped him in Pennsylvania. Again, the spells broken. Americans are seeing that certain crazy, self destructive patterns are something that makes no sense that we don't have to live with. Whether it's open borders, and then folks are illegally who commit other crimes. Suddenly John Hickenlooper and Jared Poulis and Mike Johnston want to put them on a pedestal and protect the criminals. And you know, no, this idea of outsiders coming in the old model, the old brand of just these professional politicians and then they're professional politician appointees know, so I love what he's saying there. I don't agree with RFK Junior on everything, that's for darn share, but I I love what he's saying there. Oh you got the Michael Bennett sound?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 1: The bellowing elks stuff? Have you heard it?
Speaker 2: Get a little worked up? Like when Okay, I'm Ted Cruz red cat in the hat. Yeah, just a little, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, truly one of Ansler Mackie great choice in life. We have this cabin up the mountains in the right time of the year, You'll just get these herds of elk and then they start bellowing, and I'll say to my wife, does that sound like Michael Bennett? It matters.
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter what you come here and say. That isn't true, that's not reflective of what you really believe that you haven't said over a decade after decade and after decade, because unlike other jobs, we're confirming around this place. This is a job where it is life and death. For the kids that I used doors when the Denver public slo and for families all over this country that are suffering from living in the richest country of the world that can't deliver basic health care and basic mental health here to them. It's fine an administrator for the games that you're playing, mister Kennedy. And I hope my colleagues will say to the President, I have no influence over him. I hope my colleagues will say to the President, out of three hundred and thirty million Americans, we can do better than this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why we need to move on. So Michael Bennett, who is is yeah, kill him to the moment of delivery. I mean that child, right, it's a baby, it's about to be born. There's no doubt about it. Michael Bennett said not you should be able to kill him for any reason or no reason whatsoever. He's now concerned about child health. Well, if he's so concerned about child health, why wasn't he piping up during the Biden administration about their horrific failures Because everything he just talked about, and there is a there's a major child health problem in America that's been going on through all of Biden. Never heard a word from Michael Bennett on that. So you think he'll be confirmed. You think Kennedy will be confirmed.
Speaker 6: He will be And there's been a warning shot fired across the bow by Nicole Shanahan, his former running mate, who identifies now I think as an independent, but a Republican and not a Democrat. And she is threatening, and she's very well funded, she's very wealthy herself. She is threatening to primary any Republican that doesn't support RFK Junior, and that could prove very costly for any sitting Republican who chooses to go against Trump on This is what I don't understand Dan, in the particular examples of Lisa Murkowski especially, but Susan Collins and Mitch McConnell and whoever else, they're so ready to vote against a Trump nominee in their own party, but they greenlighted and rubber stamp Lloyd Austin Peete. But Jennifer Granholm. It's ridiculous, no, and very revealing.
Speaker 1: Right, But listen, I think it's a virtual certainty he will have that job. I think the question is whether it's going to be just a straight up confirmation voter recess appointment. But I think it is virtually certain he is going to be in that job. Eight five for five A two five to five, the number tex DA and five seven seventeen nine will come straight back to our phone lines detectors in fuego. And then we got to play some fascinating sound including another sexual reference today from Chuck Schumer. What's going on there? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast Aroused. I haven't seen people so aroused in a very very long time.
Speaker 1: Chuck Schumer today, And this is a great lead into I think a very fair question, given all of this, this true beyond imagination wackiness we're seeing from the left each and every day, do you think you have a lot of leftist office holders and leaders who are now utilizing marijuana, either smoking it, doing whatever they do with it, eating it. I mean, how many of the elected officials on the left do you think are actively consuming dope? I think it's a fair question. And since it's now quote legal in so many places where the left rules right, because it's by design, they know a drug population is going to be more dependent on government and they'refore more likely to vote for Democrats. Yeah, so do you think that's a fair question? Now, Ryan, with the increasing levels of really bizarre, oh weirdness like Mike Johnston coming out and say.
Speaker 5: Oh, I said, dever, please out to the border, take on the fens. Fifty thousand people in the streets. They're invaders, Federal LA enforcement, they're invade. I mean, aren't these fair questions?
Speaker 1: Listen to? And I have no idea, by the way, I have no earthly idea whether any of these people, including mayor Johnston, have ever consumed I just think it's reached the point where it is a fair question, particularly in those areas where it's legal.
Speaker 6: So is he coming down from it since he's been backpedaling ever since on the Tienamen Square comments.
Speaker 1: Listen, never having consumed marijuana. And I don't judge anybody who does. I don't judge any adults who use marijuana. Give me a break. To me, that's not a moral issue or anything else. What a moral issue is is when you say that, Okay, you're going to legalize it now, and you're going to have it run like McDonald's and Starbucks. And I think we want more dope stores than those now, because you know what it's going to do. There's no way you can legalize it that way without harming a lot of kids, a lot a lot of kids. You can't green light it that way, make it that available without a lot more kids on dope. That's where the moral issue comes in an individual adult who wants to dope. I don't think any less of them for that. I just think it's a fair question about you know, so called leaders when you see them doing all sorts of weird, erratic things.
Speaker 7: And this.
Speaker 1: Here's the Mike Johnston quote today. He was given some kind of speech somewhere today is about our belief and commitment in those moments where you feel the most chaos is where the deepest connection to your visions and your mission matters most. I mean, can't you just hear cheat your chong in the background on that one. Yeah. So he did announce that the Sixteenth Street Mall would fully reopen this summer after years of construction. Perfect timing. He can go see the great migration of the Stoners up and down the mall. Right, people come all over from all over the world to see that. Kevin in Colorado springs here on the dan Kaplas show welcome. Speaking of what tryan please remind me after Kevin to get to this recent Denver Post story on the mall ripper. The mall mass killer. Yeah, fascinating with the post left of the story. Good Kevin, how you doing, man.
Speaker 4: I'm going doing good.
Speaker 2: I got a question.
Speaker 4: But before I tell you this, I a little background of my employment. I was in thirteen years in the Army. I was a fool service And so my question is, and I'd been wandering this all my entire career, and I just want to know if if well, I know you don't have the crystal ball, but my question is, if Osky is confirmed, do you think he's going to straw up that DA and you know, start banning these chemicals and dies and stuff that don't need to be in the food like they do in Europe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a lot of people out there with intestine issue, plus crumbed not.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it's just I know it's the difference when I travel both.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know, my tummy feels better.
Speaker 1: Many people many people say that so true. And I've got to tell you, Kevin, great question. Thank you for your service. By the way, I think it's that the key to RFK, and the key to a lot of what President Trump is doing so well is the start of a process and some of this. Now Trump is already achieving some great things that can be achieved quickly, but the start of some of these things. Realistically, you can't get to total victory in four years. But the start of the process, to meet Kevin is so critical because I think right now odds on favorite that that a Republican is elected president again in twenty eight whether it's JD. Vance or somebody else. So it's so key to just make this a priority now, zero in on it. The American people want it attacked. Start the process now, and however long it takes, it takes, but do it as fast as he can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I don't I don't get it. I mean, we could have been doing it some time ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, great point, Kevin, and it's so true. But again I think it's you can see these blind spots, right, and then you can see this kind of phenomena where where at a certain point, you know, people, because there's so much distrust of government, feel that they're just stuck with it forever. But then there's this light the shines and this beacon of hope, and all of a sudden Trump wins and he starts actually making things better very quickly. And then RFK Junior starts talking about things that every mom and dad has been talking about and knows it's true, but just feels kind of powerless to attack on a grand scale. But now there's this hope it may really happen. So yeah, I think our FK Junior is really going to get after it, and Trump's going to support them. And then the key is you've got to have another Republican, not just another Republican win in twenty eight, but one who has the same agenda, right, one who is so equally committed to this. That's the key. But you gotta start, you gotta start. Let me get to some of these texts as well. Our texters have been very vexed today, which we love to see, and you can text as DN five seven seven three nine, so on cue the text went down. I know that I know that Kelly's kind of the text whisperer, right, maybe she can convince it to rejoin us for the end of the show. I did want to mention though, this Denver Post story, because since when did dope and again, marijuana has always been harmful, but you can't even call this stuff marijuana anymore. Right, it's Krakawana because obviously the dealers, with the support of their political allies, they want to hook them young and hook them forever. So they crank up the potency so high. The old chiech and chong stuff that did so much damage, maybe two to four percent thhc. The stuff they're filling these kids with now eighty ninety percent often and so so here. But how did dope become the holy protected gral? And here's the latest example. We have this mass killer on the mall and the Denver Post does a big profile on him, very heavily researched, et cetera. And it's just talking about his life and everything that went wrong. You know what word did not appear anywhere in that story, The word marijuana, even though this kid's life was saturated with it from an early age. You had these arrests pertaining to it, you had on his website at the time he committed the mass killing him glorifying marijuana. So why did the post leave that out of his profile? Right? Why why is it so protected? Now? The holy grail is marijuana and it's obviously doing so much harm. And I think the answer is pretty obvious, right, I mean to the left and most of the media is part of promoting the left's agenda. Legalized drugs are key because the more dependent of population, the more likely they are to vote left, and the more drug depopulation, the more likely they are to be dependent. So I think it's just core part of the lefty playbook. Then there's the revenue stream, right, because you've got a whole bunch of media hoping that they're going to be able to make millions off of advertising marijuana as it gets quote more accepted. But what about public safety? And then you get to the obvious connection to school shootings. Doesn't mean every school shooter is a stoner, but most of them are and big users. But yet that issue just gets down played also, So it just shows you in the end, right, it just shows you in the end, how concerned is the left really about children, about kids, about teenagers, about adults, because so many adults get killed injured on the roadway, etc. In marijuana affected crashes. Yeah, not really at all. And so much of that comes back to and I'll put a bow on this, so much of that just comes back to the worldview of the left and not your typical Democrat, but the left runs the party and the worldview of the left which just doesn't value it, literally just doesn't value innocent individual human life. It just doesn't assign any dignity or importance to it. So there's an acceptable casualty rate of children and their lives, teenagers, adults. When it comes to the Left, there is an acceptable casualty rate, and that number to them is very very high, because again, they just don't value innocent human life. Dan says a textter. The bill Britney Peterson is backing for new parents should not be passed. What did I say?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Did I say Peterson? My apologies an unusual name. Peterson. Yeah, yeah, thank you for that. I should not be passed. There is no worries of her missing votes during her maternity leave. She has been my representative, etcetera, etcetera. Listen, I don't think that bill should be passed either, even though I'm very sympathetic to the idea that that moms giving birth, et cetera, there should be some leeway for that. The problem is because there's nothing more important on the face of the earth. The problem is there's no way to carve out that exception, and this bill, even the Democrats bill, would say the same for dads when when the mom's delivering a baby. But you can't carve out that exception without opening the door to essentially what's going to be a remote congress. I think that's what Democrats want. I think that'd be horrible for the country. Dan, do you have the Michael Bennett bab bah bah sound?
Speaker 2: I need to dig that up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What do they mean by that? Is that the cruise sound?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like that, and that he kind of gets in these ruts verbally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, Well okay, now listen, we're not going to pull sound. Any of us at any time can have a stutter or at this or a band. This is kind of a habit and a pattern for him.
Speaker 2: He gets more of a cheap and then he loses his enunciation and he starts talking like this.
Speaker 1: Well, there's so much stuff from him that we can just tear apart on substance, right, you play anything you want to. I just work here. But yeah, it's pretty fun. Okay, if you think it's funny, I think then we need to hear it. We need to hear it. Wow. End of another show, my friend reflections. So much going on in the world. If you just joined us, It's been another amazing day. You know, talk about Trump and Roll Zuckerberg's while his company, he's writing Trump a twenty five million dollar check to settle a Trump lawsuit from when he was the platform. So great to see, right, just just part of this story of fight and courage and overcoming when these lefties who abused him so horribly now have to write him these big checks. So on a roll, Ryan, thanks to your great work. Kelly are the best. Join us tomorrow please on The Dan Kapla Show.