Speaker 1: All right, everybody, welcome back to another episode of the JPod Bonecasts.
Speaker 2: Episode of season eight, episode nine.
Speaker 1: We're back with reoccurring guest Leah, who's gonna tell us all about her book today, which is awesome.
Speaker 2: She's actually going to be a published author.
Speaker 1: And if you guys remember Leah, she's been a couple episodes of our seasons. She's the teacher, the high school teacher. Leah, what grade do you teach you in?
Speaker 3: Ninth and tenth grade?
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. The teenagers.
Speaker 1: Oh man, what is the most rewarding part about teaching teenagers?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like.
Speaker 1: I mean, watching them develop and grow, that's obviously a plus. But in today's world there's obviously a bunch of unruly teenagers, like we've talked about.
Speaker 2: In the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's definitely tough, especially now with AI, so like correcting essays and stuff is brutal. But I think my favorite part about working with teenagers, especially at high school, is like I can see them grow from ninth graders all the way to I'm seniors, and I can see them walk across the stage and get their diploma. So it's nice to see like those kids who struggle in my class actually accomplish a goal. But AI is also like the worst thing in the whole world.
Speaker 1: Oh, I fucking those of you that have It's cool that you're actually talking about this because that wasn't even one of my questions.
Speaker 2: But I should have totally asked about AI. Wasn't even thinking, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: Previous guests we had in three episodes ago, episode six, we just had Miles on the Toymaker and one of the things I'd asked him was in a marketing world where it's so hard because he does these bootleg toys with memes and things like that. I'm like, how does AI affect your job? You know, because I'm like, dude, it must run that, you know, And he's like, dude, it's good and bad.
Speaker 2: It has its pros and cons.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm always like, I'm blown away obviously by technology.
Speaker 2: But you know, I've seen firsthand.
Speaker 1: I've tried out like chat GBT and that shit, and I've even seen like errors.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm like, dude, this isn't at all what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like right now, if you go to chat GBT, right I do a bunch of these mini series in October, and they're like, literally about like any type of horror TV show, So it's American horror story, Dexter, Hannibal, things like that. At one point I got it was Chucky was the season I got so lazy and AI was brand new, and okay, obviously it might be better now. I haven't tried. I haven't even given it a try since this, but literally, I pointed out, I was like, yo, tell me about like season three, episode one, just so I could get the summary down I could talk about it on the podcast because I didn't want to rewatch all this shit. Chucky was wicked boring to me. I was like, dude, why am I even doing this as a podcast? You know, that's strict number one. I should be talking about something I like. But anyways, I ended up reading the summary and I was like, dude, I don't remember all fucking seeing this. And I went back and actually rewatched the episode and none of that shit happened. They had fucking season two mixed up with season three, and I was like, yo, dude, if I talked about this like a bonehead without doing my research, I would have looked a fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not always accurate either, Like it's not my kids will come send me an essay and it has like all these fluffy words or words they don't even know how to pronounce, and you can tell right from the get go. There are parts that make it easier, Like it gives us good ideas for as teachers, like you know, to you know, make our lessons a little more fun. But in the end, like technology seems to be you know, crushing our students. So I'm hoping that as we move forward, we stray a tiny bit away from the laptops and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I literally was just gonna ask too, you know, like how are you in a world like where a students are so engaged with social media and technology, Like, you know, how do you even keep up with that?
Speaker 3: It's hard to because with TikTok and other stuff. Yeah, they're so used to seeing things so fast, so like it's like a thirty second video and next, next, And if I have to show like a movie or like a ten minute clip of like something we're reading, they lose their attention span after like two minutes. And it's so brutal. And I actually, uh just voice recorded myself teaching one day and within five minutes of just reading I think we're reading the Odyssey, I got interrupted six times and I couldn't even it was five minutes and they were just like, I need to go to the bathroom. I don't like this or whatever. And it's rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is rough.
Speaker 1: It's like, I mean, I don't even want to use this terminology when we're talking about students, but the students say have a lot more balls than the students of my day head.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: Too, that is a percent.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, dude, like the shit that like I see online and that's only what I see, you know, like you're experience this, so I mean you see it firsthand, you know, like, yeah, how do you possibly even go back to a parent and say, Yo, your fucking kid is being like the biggest brad in my class And they're just like, what are you talking about? Like my son's like a you know, really well mannered son at home and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's hard. I've actually called home once or twice in goodness, they have said the parent has said to me, like, I know, they give you attitude, what do you want me to do? So I'm like Okay, what am I supposed to do with that?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 3: And you can only go so far because if they their parents don't care, then it doesn't even matter what the fuck. So it is brutal.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, that sounds very brutal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it cuts into like our learning time.
Speaker 1: And stuff too, so oh yeah, yeah, I can imagine you know, interruptions with the class and all that shit too, you know, and all that ends up like you're saying, yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 2: How like throw out all this?
Speaker 1: How do you possibly have time to you know, become a published author? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So I'm like I gathered like tons of writings, like and I've started writing when I was like seventeen or so when I worked at a summer camp. My boss at the time inspired me to write. So I started writing poems and then it just kept like snowballing from there. And then actually recently, maybe a year ago, I just got the idea like what am I waiting for? Like what does it matter? Like?
Speaker 2: Why? Wait?
Speaker 3: So I, you know, put my stuff out there, got a publisher and so it's a compilation of things that I wrote when I was younger and then obviously refined to who I am is read now and then suffer from today. So yeah, it covers I'm adopted from China, so it covers like adoption and like you know that loss or that like missing piece that goes with it on top of just like being a functioning person in this world, like you know, battling anxiety and depression and everything else, like we all can relate. Yeah, one hundred percent, like racism. Stuff that is relatable to the people that will either read it or hear about it or something like that.
Speaker 2: Well, really that's all. Does this have a name the book?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's called Pieces of You, So it's Pieces of You with it's called the Yu because my middle name is you nice. Yeah, yeah, so play on words. But a chapter is just like a little piece of like who I am or like the light the things that happen in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you talked about a camp counselor do you still do the summer camp?
Speaker 2: I remember you used to.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't do that. I did that for twelve years. I worked my way up from like junior counselor counselor all the way to director for two years and after working full time teaching, I just need a break all right, so, and.
Speaker 2: You probably remember this too.
Speaker 1: When we were kids, Melia and my sister Danielle, we always used to hang out and play school and shit like that. Like I used to love being a teacher and stuff like that. You know, Like I always wanted to do the summer camp shit. I'm telling you right now, Like, I don't know if it's because I loved like hard movies and Jason and that aspect of like cabins and in the woods and all that good stuff, but there was something I always wanted to be a summer camp consulor. And I always wanted to go to summer camp. Never went to either, never did either.
Speaker 2: Of that stuff, and I was pissed, you know. I'm like, I don't know why my parents didn't send me a summer camp. They send me a baseball camp and I ended up getting bullied.
Speaker 1: I had to eat some watermelon with some fucking sunflower seeds in the dirt.
Speaker 2: Oh I'll never forget that.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it was a good time. It was a good Yeah, it was a good time a baseball camp. But wow, it's just like, damn dude, summer camp would have been so lit and like, you know, my buddy Brad. He went to this place in New Hampshire and he was like a camp counselor, like all these years.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that. I'll never forget. I thought he was like the ship, you know, just like, dude, he probably runs this place.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you make new friends from you, like like my friends from summer camp. Yeah, at school, this guy like knows this cool girl or whatever.
Speaker 2: I did go dog all right, So I didn't go to PCC.
Speaker 1: Here we are And when I went to Spelman, Dude, it was kind of like, Yo, who the fuck is this kid?
Speaker 2: You didn't go to PCZ, you know, like why is he in the group?
Speaker 3: And I was like yeah everyone, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was so clicky. I'm like, damn, dude, I don't know why the fuck I didn't go to PCC.
Speaker 3: My dad calls it a cult. It definitely it is. Unfortunately they don't have it anymore. I don't know. My friend I actually who I used to teach with. She was the head person. And after COVID and everything, like the numbers are well, they couldn't afford it so and it sucks because it was really great for kids who just needed to make friends who didn't really fit in and.
Speaker 2: Like you could just get that experience and like.
Speaker 3: To live in a college dorm, like you got to decorate it and stuff and have a roommate. It was really cool. But the day we all had to move out, I cried and my dad was like, everyone's crying. What if the ship is this? He was like, this thing is a cult, like you guys, because we would we did dances to certain songs, we would like cry it was.
Speaker 1: My friend told me about this ship and I was like, I felt so out of place.
Speaker 3: That's how I felt when you first hear about it. At first, I was like, OK, it sounds so dumb.
Speaker 2: Nerves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, are you want to go to class in school like during the summer. But I freaking went and I loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what I thought, Like.
Speaker 3: We played four square all day. It just made me feel like a little kid when I was sixteen, you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: I really I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I have to have a tug with my parents now because I think they generally fucked up. Not sending me to PCC that place sounded with for a little while.
Speaker 3: I mean, I also didn't go to summer camp either. I just worked at once. Yeah that's still I mean there was like fun stuff. Obviously we did like color wars with the kids and water balloon fights. But then we have the kids who cried every time they leave, so you have to deal with that. And then when you know, a boy comes out of the bathroom stall and says, Missle, can you tie my shoe? And I go okay, And then I say, Ryan, why is it wet? And he says, oh, I just pee. I'm like cool, just touching your pee, Like, oh dude, full of pissa.
Speaker 2: These kids here, but what they.
Speaker 3: Were great and I love them. And actually there are a lot of the kids that I had a camp are graduating and now in college. So it's freaking terrifying. So when I like see their I'm like friends with their parents on Facebook, or like I see them at you know, our hometown is tiny, they're like, oh mis Leah. I'm like, holy crap, You're like eighty Oh oh my god, don't even Yeah, that's a way up. It's so crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy. How to teaching influence your writing? If it did it all, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like just meeting like new students with different backgrounds, especially when I taught English and Cambodia, like they are literally living in shacks and sleeping on like slabs of wood or whatever. Like, I think it influenced the way I saw myself too, because if I didn't get adopted, I'd be growing up in like the farmland of China. So I kind of related to like what they did too, So I definitely think it sparked my imagination of how that would be, because I do write a lot about, like, you know, like what my biological mother would be like and shit like that, like why she gave me up and stuff. So it's always like being adopted is like awesome and I'm so grateful, but there's also like this void of like the unknown that will come with it. And my aunt's adopted. She never wanted to find her like bioparents, but I've always wanted to, And I belonged to some Facebook groups that this woman actually just posted today she did find her biological father, yeah, through DNA, and I've done I've done DNA too, Yeah, But it's really hard when you think about it, especially in an international like it's China's. Yeah, it's so big, and the one child policy was so crazy back in the eighties and nineties, so tons of us got pushed out, and actually all the males that are of like what late twenties, thirties, early forties, they have no women to marry because they all adopted them out, So they are actually like seeking women. They're trying to like pay women to marry them because they don't have They need the women in their culture to take care of them. And you have stuff and have babies and stuff, and they don't have that.
Speaker 2: No Jesus Christ. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 1: That is Oh my god. So obviously this like did was this hard? Like writing it all? Like did it bring up anything?
Speaker 3: When I write? It's kind of funny, like I could write a poem in twenty minutes and like I feel like it's good. Like so like Taylor Swift recently wrote a story for five and she said that she wrote in eight minutes, and I was like, Okay, I was like, I can write a poem in like eight minutes, but I really ti hard. Yeah, living the dream. But anyway it did, I think my imagination kind of like emotion comes up like what if I did live that way? Or I write a lot about like what my mother looks like my biological mother, because I don't know what she looks like. So I could look at myself in the mirror and be like, oh I have this nose and this whatever, but what does what did she give me? So it definitely provokes emotion for sure.
Speaker 1: Definitely, No, that's totally understand Yeah, any coffee or tea, old writing or he got a preference.
Speaker 3: Funny, I didn't drink coffee forever, and then I became a teacher.
Speaker 2: No ship, no way, that's what made you drink.
Speaker 3: Cof Yes, I was like I can't. My first few months being a full time teacher, I was like, I cannot do this without caffeine.
Speaker 2: Caffeine. Yeah, you're probably like, how did they even do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know how. I like went to school for it. I went to camp like I ran summer camp.
Speaker 2: One before school was get a coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. So now I have to hit up Mary Louise. Yeah, oh yeah, all the time. They know my order.
Speaker 2: Oh man, you have to go to the new one in Rockland now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went once. I go the other way to go to work, so ibviously for one office drive there. So it's like easier, but honestly, without coffee, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know coffee the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is, and it gets me through.
Speaker 1: It is shut Out holding one Donuts in Rockland. They're going to be providing the treats for this year's Kicks and Tricks. It's going to take place on July twenty fifth at was it twelve twelve to six pm?
Speaker 2: So you guys can come out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a live finale at Kicks and Tricks. Come check us out and yeah, I'll have donuts and coffee from home in on.
Speaker 2: So that was a cool little plug.
Speaker 1: Right, if you weren't a teacher or writer, what do you think you'd be doing.
Speaker 2: With your career?
Speaker 3: So sounds like really hard. So I work at a tech school. So all my kids are like visibly like if you if you went here, what shop.
Speaker 2: Would you pick? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, And part of me is like, oh, nursing, like that seems fit. I went to school for nursing on first, but then I'm like plumbing, Like I just feel like females and plumbing, like I could have my own business. Oh yeah, once you get in you go from there. One of my students, Maddie, is a junior. She's in plumbing, and I'm just so proud of her because she's like one of the only girls and her dad owns a plumbing business. Yeah, and she's like, I'm taking over, Like I don't care if I'm not like the male like whatever, my dad wants me to do it. So she's awesome. I'm in a powerhouse and I feel like I do something like that. I'm also a super visual learner, hands on, which is funny because I read all the time too, But I just like I suck a math Like if I can't figure, if I can't like literally hold on to something, speah, So I'd rather do something I can actually like build or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, the plumbing, like you said, that's insane because I've seen, like, you know, I follow a lot of h VAC accounts and stuff like that, and a lot of the women are really coming up in the workforce.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. But there's such a huge demand for any type.
Speaker 1: Of that trade, whether it's plumbing, electrical, you know, h fact things like that, because so many people are retiring right now and all these young people they're not doing any of that. They're literally all going to the computers and things like that, and these people are going to the computers and like it.
Speaker 2: Is going to take over the job.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we need more people in the trade automotive. It's going down like there's not many. It's like rough to find that.
Speaker 1: Dude. Don't even get me started about the automotive police because again, if anyone wants to help me out on the podcast too, looking for a diesel mechanic just in case anything happens to the one I've had now because the guy is getting up there in age and like it's only a matter of time until he retires and he's not giving it up to his kid or anything like that. So it's something I need to definitely think about in the future.
Speaker 2: And like I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I never really yeah, I mean I respected those people obviously, but in like the craziest jams I've ever gotten, they've.
Speaker 2: Gotten me out of, like the craziest ones.
Speaker 1: So diesel mechanics are so important and I can't believe the short room, Like it's literally there's not a lot of them out there.
Speaker 2: It's fucking scared.
Speaker 3: I should have my students come hanging you up because one of my freshmen. She's a girl, she's going into diesel. She's like, my uncle owns a shop, tells me all.
Speaker 2: The time because I wish you were a fucking diesel mechanics.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: It was so helpful.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry, dude, right now, decide what we want to do too young, they really do. That's another thing that I think too, you know, because like I was telling people, like, you know, when I dropped out of college, it really was with the Gatins counselor you know, you really just had to be like, Okay, what path are you on now? Because we're about to come up to like the end of the year. You know, you got to decide, And I'm like, damn, dude, I don't know yet. You know.
Speaker 3: That's why, like shops, I could decide kind of freshman year.
Speaker 2: If they don't like it, yeah that's so cool.
Speaker 1: But like exploratory and shit, you know, you try everything super fast, dude, you know, and it seems like it's a lot like at the moment, but then you're like, no, dude, you know I can like kind of build off of that, you know, I can see what that's about, right, and uh yeah, we'll finish up here.
Speaker 2: What type of us?
Speaker 1: What does pretty much success mean to you in terms of everything your overall happiness in life.
Speaker 3: This is a really good question. I feel like my students, I feel yeah, my students are like fifteen sixteen, and they always say like when I graduate, I'm going to own a big house. I'm doing this, and like I'm done, Like I want to actually get out of high school early. I want to quit now or drop out. And I think they're exactly They think, like, oh and I can just you know, make money whatever. But this world is so hard on us. I think, yeah, And like with the economy, man, it's brutal, Like the thought of trying to like afford a house on my own, it's it's so crazy. But I feel like success to me is kind of like who you surround yourself with. My friends, especially my family, who sup me. But like my coworkers my friends, if I didn't have them, I would not get there today.
Speaker 2: No, I totally yeah, yeah I get that one. Sound the same way, dude.
Speaker 1: I think honestly, all the motivation comes from my friends and family, because without.
Speaker 2: Them, I'd be like, holy fuck, like how could I possibly do this on my own? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's not even like you need a million friends, just like, yeah, people that actually like believe in you, so you kind of like are like, okay, holy shit, I can do that.
Speaker 2: Definitely, always want to surround yourself with positive people.
Speaker 1: You know. If anyone's like bringing down your type of workforce, you know, or they jealous or something like that, you know, or you see them hating on your success, it's obviously not really a true friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not unfortunately to say, but it happens all the time.
Speaker 1: I see it, you know, and I'm like Jesus, Like I see a lot of people in the age frac industry, like they get taken advantage of all the time, like buddy buddy with each other and then backstab each other the man they get a chance, and like, oh my god, it really is.
Speaker 2: It's so cutthroat and sad and this world is crazy, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and it's just getting crazier.
Speaker 1: I know. It's like one of the most beautiful things about you, dude, is like, I know you're a good teacher and shit out there. So like I'm really glad that these people are actually out there learning from good people, because yeah, I know some of the people that i've had for teachers over the years, and I've loved all my teachers, but it's so scary in a world today where I've seen videos of like these kids and I'm like, yo, honestly, like I can't even blame some of these teachers for crashing out and being like yo, like you know, sit the fuck down, or just like yelling at them like crazy, you know, like sometimes these people just need to be yelled at, like or I don't know, like I really don't.
Speaker 3: It is hard. Yeah. My sisters, Yeah, my sisters say the same thing. They always say, I don't know how you can take care of other people's kids.
Speaker 2: It's so different exactly.
Speaker 3: And I get that one hundred percent. I mean just this year, I had I think one hundred and thirty eight students, so I've taught for seven years, so like it's adding up. Yeah, it's like crazy. So like I try to remember everybody and stuff like that, but it's definitely it's really hard.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: They come back, they're like, oh, what's up. I'm like, oh my god, I like remember your face, but just trying to like yeah, sometimes, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Definitely feel Yeah, it's like but.
Speaker 3: Like with my writing and with teaching. I just like, it's not like I'm sharing my writing to make people love writing. And like I say that to my students, like I'm not here to make you love writing and love reading. I'm here to make sure you can do it. And I'm here to make sure you you just leave my classroom a little better, Like I don't need you to be a butt heead, like I just need to respect someone else or whatever. And like you said, you've seen on TikTok or wherever. And I will hand out paper and my students will look at me and say like, oh, I'm never doing this or why are you giving it to me on paper? And I'm like, because you guys don't even know how to write. They don't even know how to write their signature. It's terrifying this like that, yeah, man, But I mean I'm thinking after like the kids who move up, like after the COVID year or whatever, and might be different. The one thing that they do have is they love each other, which is huge. They always have to hug each other outside of the class It's so weird. I don't know they d each other out, but the girls hug each other like all the time. And I never did that. I never went from one class in the class seeing my girl and be like, hey, give her a hug, Like it's weird. Yeah, but my friends are like my other coworkers, Like I feel like it's just because, like COVID, they went through COVID at a young age and they couldn't touch each other. So now they just want to like dab each other up constantly and hug each other constantly. And it's more than like a dab. It's like, oh, bring it in, let me hold it. It's so and so me and my friends in the holloway like that's a little weird, but you know, you guys love each other. We need more love in the world, so that's funny.
Speaker 1: We gotta plug your poem on Instagram to the poem account is.
Speaker 3: Leo Poems, right Leah yeah, yeah, okay, all right, l Yo Poems.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, perfect.
Speaker 1: And where can everybody find your book when it's available?
Speaker 3: So it should be Oh, they're gonna hopefully get it into Walmart and Amazon. So once I get it out there, I'll send you the link and then you can go from there.
Speaker 2: That's dope. I'm gonna try.
Speaker 1: I love Walmart, but I'm gonna try and scoop it and then get that signed because.
Speaker 2: That would be dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is awesome too.
Speaker 1: The toy maker that we were talking to is also a children He's a children's author. He wrote a children's book about toys and his son. He just sent one over to me for Danielle's little girl Gabby. So but yeah again, Kicks and Tricks July twenty fifth, Guys, come check us out.
Speaker 2: We have the season eight finale. I'm gonna have it table there so.
Speaker 1: We will be recording, but I'll have most of our guests this season all of like, you know, these awesome facts on our table, and you know, great promotions and things like that.
Speaker 2: So I will be definitely talking about Lea's books. So that's tight.
Speaker 1: Leah, I can't thank you enough for coming on here. I know his short notice and everything like that, so I appreciate that. Is there anything else that we should definitely plug before you go?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think everything's covered. Just teacher kids, be good to your teachers.
Speaker 2: Love it. Did you ever see the movie Centers?
Speaker 3: No, but my friends love it.
Speaker 2: Highly recommend pretty good horror movie. Yeah yeah. Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that dude. Well he's hot too, but yeah, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Know what can I say about that dude? He was great in The Black Panther as well. All you guys need to do is go to WB dot com, Backslash or d movie and type in this code. That's seven q F two six W seven fa zero zero p y M eight three. That's seven q F two six W seven fa zero zero.
Speaker 2: P y m eight.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, I'll see you in the finale. Come out to the kicks and tricks going on everybody. Jbone from the JPod bone Cast here to tell you about other ways that you can support your favorite podcast as well as this one, not by making any donations or anything to do with money, but simply just by sharing.
Speaker 2: You can share posts, you can like and subscribe. Go to our Spotify.
Speaker 1: We have social media JPod bone Cast on x, Facebook, Instagram. You can also find our gaming podcasts, the JPod bone Cast Gaming on our Twitch. So all you guys got to do is just hit those little hearts, you know, maybe share one or two, and that is the best way.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's free advertisement for all of our podcasters out there, and it helps get the word and it shows that you guys are listening and you're willing to also help, and I appreciate all that you've done. Seriously, I could never ask more than my audience that I already ask if you guys. You guys are one of truly the best audiences. When I see those numbers, it always blows my mind that so many people are listening. So I always appreciate you guys, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. So please, those are just some little tips not only for this podcast, but any your other favorite podcasts as well.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening. There didn't act the public