Speaker 1: He's a gentleman. Welcome back to my family, Think Some Crazy podcast and the one on one podcast. People who know this show know that Wan and I have done a ton of shows together, Illuminati Confirmed, Library of the Mystagogue and all these other shows. The completion of the fulcon Ellie Affair, Bro, get it right, the completion of the fulcon Ellie Affair. Well, we called it the other name for like one episode, so stuck. But anyways, welcome back. It's been only a few weeks since you were last on the show. But last time we were on the show, we were getting into a little bit about John D. And then I don't know if it was that same week or maybe I just watched it afterwards, but something about John D and Florida came up when you were doing a show with Doctor Narco Longo, and I don't think we really touched on that last time you're on the show. So welcome back. Let's get into some local Florida stuff. I know you've been focusing on that lately. Aside from that, how.
Speaker 2: Have you been doing good? Bro? Thanks for having me back. It was fun last time. It was one of the first episodes that I did after my hiatus that I took some time off, and I'm going at my pace. You know, some people are messaging me like, hey, are you gone again? Because I hadn't put out an episode in a couple of weeks. But hey, I'm here. You just gotta bear with me, okay, because we're very busy. We're very busy over here in the Garden of Eden, which is Florida. And yeah, so I've been doing a lot of Florida stuff with Narcolongo obviously old World Florida, and yeah, we're getting into the weeds. So apparently John D had written a letter stating that the Crown had stake in the what the United States is now so North America, essentially because of certain mythological legends. Then he names Florida as a landing place of I forget who the guy is, but I have to look it up here. But it was a legendary. I have to find the name here. But yeah, he talks about it in a letter. And it's interesting because John D, aside from all his other craziness that he was, he was obviously a magician and all these things. He was also very much into cartography. And I've speculated that cartography is another form of magic because it uses the grid system. And he I mean he was very close friends with Mercader, and I mean he was one of the leading people when it came to cartography. But I feel like the grid system because when you look at the Enochian magic, it uses a lot of grids, a lot of grid system, a lot of numbers and things like that. And I've always speculated because they they would talk to these entities, these watchers of these corners of the world essentially, and it almost makes me think like today where we have people talking about Palatine and all these companies that are watching everybody from you know, all the corners of the globe. You know, from all the corners of the globe. They're watching everybody. And I feel like the occult I've said this before, was the original surveillance state, was the original deep state? Like that to me, that's what that was. And maybe who knows, Maybe they were so many angels and demons and things like that, but I think maybe that was a byproduct, right, Maybe they were trying to make up a system so encrypted that it turned out to be legitimate, you know what I mean, Like, Hey, let's go ahead and trying to encode our words between one another, and then boom, there's a demon or there's an angel, like, oh, we just discovered a new language, you know, because I mean you hear that time and time again, and even in the occult books. In the literature, it says that only the initiates know what the says. The text looks one way to the uninitiated, and when the initiate looks at it, they see something completely different. So what does that tell me? That tells me a secret society of certain people who are involved in whatever operation that know how to read whatever is being presented. And what a better way to occult something to then make it all spooky, like, hey, don't look into this because then you'll summon angels, right, you'll summon a demon. Meanwhile, it's the system that they're using to communicate with one another, and that's why they don't want you to look at it. You get what I'm saying. It's like, it's like it's like, what is that red button? Who don't touch that red button? You want to touch the red button, you know, no matter how many times they tell you not to. So, but yeah, John D And I'll find the legend now that he talks about.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because you're reminding me of a conversation I had with a woman named Maria Wheatley who studies lay lines geomancy or father was a geomancer and dowser, and she talked about how lay lines can be created and how energy flows in straight lines. So what you're saying is that this grid that was created by John d essentially it sounds like what you're saying is they created like a neural network through which they were then able to spread things like the idea of the British Empire, the English language, the English commerce system, like all these things that have led us to the footstep or the doorstep of globalism and this new world order. You know, it starts with them mapping everything out and using England or Greenwich specifically as the center point of their map. I mean that's significant, right. I mean this so in another essence, by sending these I kick sort of lines out, casting them out, you're almost like reeling in, uh, the energy from those places, thus exploring it or controlling it before you even step in the territory. Is this kind of what you're suggesting they did by mapping out these places and sort of projecting their will across the world.
Speaker 2: Bro. Yeah, I've talked about that where where. Yeah, I think that it is a magical sort of grid in a view. Because the whole, the whole reason they wanted to go to Prague, according to some of the legends, is because there were there was right, they were using the sigil of a met and they were having very powerful seances when it came to using this sigil, and I'm sure a lot of people I've seen it. I pull it up, the sigil of of a met And according to some legends, when they were traveling to Prague, there was a life size sigil near Prague on some of the hill and they were like, hey, wait a minute, if we're using this, what this one made out of wax on our desk? What happens if we if we use one the size of a football field? Now we're cooking with gas? Right, So that was one of their motives to go to Prague because essentially what the angels were telling John, Diana or Kelly to do was to create a one world order under one a new world religion, which was the Kabbala, the Christiankabbala, that's that was their goal, and that's why they went to Prague and Rudolf the Second. They were like, hey, you're possessed by demons. And if it was any other emperor, bro, they would have had their heads cut off. But it was because it was Rudolph the Second, who was a very eccentric guy who had a collection of midgets. You ever hear that story that he collected midget He was he was obsessed with midgets.
Speaker 1: I think nowadays we call this human trafficking, but yeah, he collected.
Speaker 2: He collected Sorry, sorry, little people. Okay, I don't want to be offensive. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I also call them little people. So he human trafficked little people play in his monasie. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Yes, And he came up with, right the Cabinet of curiosities, the coon scammers what they call it. So this is a guy who enjoyed the weirdness. He was into all of it. And because of that, he spared them. He told them to, you know, pretty much, go away or else we will kill you. But he gave him a chance, like, hey, you guys can chill out for a little bit, but you guys got to go after this and so yeah, they were like.
Speaker 1: In my haunted Castle, but don't stay too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly exactly because then Edward Kelly got into a fight with some guy and I think he ended up stabbing a guy to death. Something crazy happened. Anyways, they were like, if we have these, if we're able to do this with you know, this little sigil, imagine we're able to amplify that, Like what are what will be we be able to do if if we can make it bigger? Right, So that was one of the main things. And using the lay of the land. I mean, we've seen all these conspiracies of the thirty third parallel right latitude thirty three. You know the Saddam Hussein's palace was on the thirty three point three three pair, you know the longitude blah blah blah. We've heard all this stuff where there is these lay lines that have energy. All the Death Row states are along the thirty third parallel, Like all the weirdness happens along the thirty third parallel. Like we've heard that over and over again. Then you have the freemasonic connection to it. Disney World, I'm sorrying not Disney World, but disney Land is on the thirty third, Disney World is on the twenty eighth, and the twenty eighth apparently in I think it's in I forgot which sort of secret society, it's the degree of the Sun, which makes sense because Florida is the sunshine state, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyways, in I'm Disneyland, right, thirty third degree, it's Anaheim, California, And yes, it's the Florida one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Walter Bosley wrote the book The latt of two thirty three where they have the Ferris Wheel, not the first World, the the Merry go Around on the thirty third, which if you look at so Walt Disney World or Walt Disney in general, it essentially was a lot of the old like so that Mary go Around was part of the one of the world's fairs, and they have a lot of stuff. So essentially, if you look at Disney, it's like an endless world fair, right, and like all the world fairs, everyone's tartaria, right, like this advanced technology that we don't know who built these cities and there was no people, like a lot of people use that. But if you look at that, you know it's an endless world fair. Essentially, when you go to disney World or Disneyland or or dude, they're they're international now, they're freaking Paris, Japan, China, They're all over the place. And you have Club thirty three at Disney too, which apparently Walt Disney was a m LA, which is the essentially the children's equivalent of Freemasonry, right, so it's like the Boy the Freemasonic Boy Scouts essentially is what it is, which is really weird, but whatever, and so, yes, the system that they set up, I believe had there's a really great book that I have to find the name of. It's The Cartographer as the Magician, and I did I did a I'm sorry, I did an architect as Magician episode and I interviewed the guy who wrote it. And what's interesting is that a lot of these professions like guys that would you know architecture. Obviously I work with architecture. I'm fascinated by architecture. I've talked about the Pythagorean palace idea and the Pythagoreans they ruled number. All the things that we've talked about are ruled by numbers, and the Pathagorians believed that numbers were gods essentially that number that god was a number perfection. And the Pathagorean Palace, which in the same line of thinking, I'm like, hey, we get a bigger sigil, maybe we can get a bigger demon sort of thing, or like a bigger angel, the Pathagoaan Palace. They believe that if you built so that these buildings, this architecture that's so beautiful of the past, it wasn't just built like that for no reason. It was built like that because it's beautiful, number one, but also there was under a culted lines beneath that. And even when you look at a like a blueprint of a building or something, there's a lot of occulted things behind a building that you don't see in the finished product. Right, So the occulted blinds of these buildings, in my opinion, was uh, and not my opinion, there's actual books in literature about this. Uh. Some people believe that if you built a building to a certain geometric form, you could achieve a higher level of consciousness and elevate the consciousness of the people within that building, whoever occupied that. But that's why Freemasonic lodges are built the way that they're built, and that's why a lot of buildings were built the way that they were built.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now this is making me think of So we're built in the image of God. Right, this is the immemorial phrase that you hear Bible that man is ima jodo in image of God. So thusly, when we create a building that has this higher vibration, it is also in the form of a man.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now we have the head, the two arms, and two legs, and then the center holding it all together. Right, this is that five pointed star that is universe. Well it's yeah, we see it in the truvia and men. But the star itself, I mean, not only are our hands, you know, five pointed, but the star instinctively and intuitively, children will draw it always as a five pointed star, not a four, three, six, seven, or eight pointed star. There's all sorts of pointed stars, you know, there's twelve pointed stars, but for some reason, that five pointed star resonates with us. And I just found this out recently. Did you know that fruits, generally, most fruits, I think all plants that have fruit that we can eat, their flowers will have five petals. Right, So there's like this coded message that this fifth level of density, right, and people say that, you know, human beings, we are sort of special even when it comes to the metaphysics where we're in the third dimension, but we can access higher dimensions, which is not something that these entities can do. They're kind of trapped to which ever dimension they're in, whether that's the fourth or the fifth. But we can access the fourth and be you know, affected by things in the fifth. And I wonder, you know, if that five geometry, that five pointed geometry, I mean, if you think about it, the most powerful building in the world, the Pentagon, Pentony of America, because you know, killing force is it's it's embodying this same geometry of the pent you know, the pentagram, the Pentagon, the most feared symbol is an upside down pentagram, you know, because that's man hanging upside down.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So it's super deep, this geometry. And I'm assuming that's kind of where you're going with that, But maybe there's more. Maybe there's more there with the occult lines of architecture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so essentially to bring it all, you know together, if you can create a building to elevate the consciousness of people within it, to a higher level. What happens when you build a city to a certain geometric proportion, what happens when you build an entire state or a town. Right, there's levels to this, and you can make it bigger and bigger. But I believe that at the same time, if you're able to elevate people people's consciousness, you can also bring it down and suppress people. Right, because the pendulum sings both ways. It could go good or it could go bad. And I think that part of a lot of these fifteen minute cities and a lot of this brutalistic architecture that we see nowadays especially is is by design to bring us down a little bit. And it's interesting because on our next episode here on Thursday, Narco and I are going to be talking about the Florida Skunk Ape, which, by the way, there's gonna be a skunk Ape and Grand Theft at All six and Grand Theft Dottle six is based off of Florida.
Speaker 1: So they go back to Miamivice style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, dude, So it's gonna be based off it's gonna be modeled after So think about that. They're gonna do a micro cosm of a macro cosm. Florida is already weird. Bro. You have the Miami Causeway Cannibal. You ever hear about that case in twenty and twelve. I think it was.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the bath somewhat made baths? Yes, amos, yes, bro.
Speaker 2: When I when I first saw that story, that creeped me out, the fact the concept that somebody can just bite somebody's eat their face off, Bro, that happened in Florida, like what people are capable of. So that's where you're that's like the og Florida man like, that's the and before that, I mean there was Florida men doing Florida men stuff, you know in the eighteen hundreds when when Florida was the last frontier. But they're taking a micro cosm, they're you know, that's based off of a macro right, and if we follow the principles of similarity right things like that, I think that that has some sort of effect on reality, like on the bigger one. And it's interesting because part of this architecture and this this whole thing, the reason that they literally and I know you don't want to hear this, but they literally viewed buildings as homunculous. Now hear me out and they literally say it word for word. It's a homunculous born. They looked at the building itself as a homunculous why because the way that they saw it was the idea of the building was born. And this is why architects were looked at as magicians. The idea of a building was born through what through the ether, and it got impregnated into their mind. Right. So what it goes from their mind to a piece of paper, right, So they're manifesting. They're manifesting something into reality. So it goes from an idea onto paper, onto blueprints, and then from that blueprint they make models, right, So these little models, they're essentially homunculous, right, and then they birth the actual building into it. And this is all in this book, by the way, you can look it up. It's called Pythagorean Palaces. It was written in nineteen seventy four by George R. Hersey. It's one of my favorite books. And all this is stuff is in here. Whenever I talk about look at this six hundred and sixty six previews. So I was the six hundred and sixty six just now Pythagoreaan Palaces, Magic and the architect Chure and the Italian Renaissance. And this was written in nineteen seventy six. And when I talked about this book for the first time, I bought this book for seventy dollars. It's going for like four hundred dollars right now, okay, And whenever I talk about it goes up in price. Okay. So I have a copy you can pick. I don't know what your copy of. But anyways, this book is crazy because it gets into all the stuff I'm talking about now. So they birth this model and they build the building right and according to some magic. And this is in this book though. Whatever effect that they do to the model happens in the real building. So think about that, right, whatever effect that they do to the model, if they're doing like for example, if you do like a This is why mind palaces are important too, because a lot of these buildings were used as not only an actual palace, but also a mind palace. And for those that don't know about the mind palaces, you know, you build a palace or a building in your mind and you're able to it's for memory recall, and you're able to recall things from your memory by populating every different room. So you essentially walk in to this building in your mind's eye and then you put stuff up on the walls or whatever, and you're supposed to do it with a building that you're familiar with. Okay. So the way I've heard it put is that whenever whatever effect that they have either in their mind palace or their little model, has an effect on the real place. So think about that. If we're taking a model of a place and it's affecting the real place in reality. Now it's plugging Grand Theft at six. They're making a model of Miami, Florida, okay, where people are gonna interact online, they're gonna play with it every single day. What do you think that's gonna happen at the real place in the real area. And it's already a crazy place, bro if you go to Miami, there's no place like Miami. And I hate Miami, Okay, there's no place like it. It's gonna get crazier, Okay. And that's why I'm like, there's a reason maybe why they picked and they could have picked any other city. They could have picked New York City. They could have picked San Francisco. They could have picked Dallas, anywhere anywhere else. No, how to be Miami.
Speaker 1: Well, that's like superposition and quantum physics in a way, like you create a mimic or close copy of something, and so close that it actually resonates on that yes frequency, maybe albeit in a different scale, you know, it's scaled into this computer world rather than our physical world. But still like the idea that that can affect. I mean, with that in mind, it's not just a video game or a physical three D model, but anything that takes you to a place, you know, fiction, so on and so forth. These are all, I think evidence of our ability as creative you know forces.
Speaker 2: So check out, check out this this passage. Broll's hard to cut you off here because bro Hersey goes in and Ficino is one of those guys, right, So we have here for a Facino takes up the second virtuous notions, etcetera, etcetera. Let me find it here, he goes hard in the pain for Ficcino. A building is a model both of the human intellect and of the cosmos. Designing and erecting a building helps us understand the way we think and act These activities also help us understand the way God thought and acted when he created the universe and mankind. This is true for an Alberti like in Alberti was another famous architect. Alberti like reason because architecture is at once so mathematical and so material. Indeed, after mathematics itself, architecture is the highest of the sciences. By imposing mathematical form on matter whose natural state is formless, man imitates God and struggles against what might be called the entropy of material creation. And Facino's terms, one might even define civilization itself as a man's making an architect. In Facino's terms, one might even define civilization itself as man making an architecture out of chaos. The very numbers that measure the sizes, distance, and compositions of the sphere, says fort You know come partly from history and partly from architecture. And a soul surely cannot judge how to express absolute proportions, either in the air with music or in a body by its material and nature, unless it possesses the causes, et cetera, et cetera. So right here, so our soul consists of all proportions like the Anima Mundi. Our minds and their natural strength are not only to judge mathematical proportions, but to contrive and create them. Bro, this book goes so hard on architecture it's crazy. And this is not he wrote like ten bucks, bro, and it's all about the architecture and how it resonates. And there's you know, everyone talks about the cathedrals and how they look, you know who built them, the Tartarians, and what they were used for and all this other stuff. It's like, well, there are actual philosophies that these cathedrals follow, not just whatever people have made up of bar Tartaria and you know them not pooping because they didn't have bathrooms. No, no, no, there's actual like philosophy behind architecture and magic. Like this is a real thing and this guy writes about it. But it's the craziest thing. It's the craziest thing.
Speaker 1: His book again is Pythagorean Palaces, Magic and Architecture in the Italian Renaissance.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, dude, I've read it like three times. It goes hard every single time.
Speaker 1: Now, just jumping back to that comparison you made to Grand Theft Auto and how that might affect the architecture might affect you know, virtual architecture affecting reality. It's like a mirror, but it's a degeneration because obviously you and I both know most of the audience probably knows what type of gameplay Grand Theft Auto consists of. Yes, but you know, Miami seems like a place that's already, as you put it, chaotic, strange too. I don't know if any stories have ever come out of Miami like this before, but you know, you did a whole episode on multiple episodes on the Miami Mall event, which I don't know how recent this is, but it came up on an episode of Doom Scrolling I think, where Sam plays the random reels and TikTok clips. Yeah, it was an interview with one of the officers who reported on scene at the event that night. You know, the media largely covered it up as like some kind of teenage, you know, altercation that involved fireworks. But this officer, I mean, I don't know how true this thing is, but it basically the real has an officer quoted to saying something like he had chills, he saw a weird fog on the inside of the glass, he saw some kind of shadow being or something that you know, basically took negative space. It was like almost like empty space embodied in a form. This really chilling description of what he witnessed. And then, according to him, his partner you know, was affected somehow fatally in this event. And when he reported to work after this event, they basically told him that that guy had transferred five months earlier, that was with him at the Miami Mall incident. So, yeah, there's some really weird stuff. And of course, you know clickbait. You can. You and I both know you can make money off of a really good Instagram reel or TikTok. So I wouldn't put it past somebody to take a story that was just fireworks.
Speaker 2: No, dude, no, because what happens is so when I first read about this and heard about this story, it has some credence because the issue is that all the literature, right for example, one of the ones that I always talk about, the Typhony and Oto, they believe that Miami is a quote unquote power zone. And the reason that they call it a power zone is because you can, I mean, Kenneth Grant talks, not Kenneth Grant Peter Lavendez talked about this where the man Groves is the perfect place to summon the great old ones. Right. The Florida Everglades is a place because in the Everglades the limestone has material in it, organic material in it, right of dead things. So you can use that in your cult rituals to summon these entities. And they looked at Miami as a power zone early close to where this Bay Mall happened, right in that area, okay, And they call it a power zone because the veil is thinner there. And there was a set of rituals that they did back in the nineties, these two guys from the Typhony and Oto was him and his wife. I believe it's been a while since I read the book, but apparently they did a ritual to induce an alien abduction and these entities on either side when they so essentially the way they did it. If you want, if you really want to hear, if you really want to know how they did it, the dude was tied up like a mummy, and then he had the head of his penis out of the wraps, and then his wife would just put like a vibrator on the tip of his penis and he would uh, she was edging him essentially, and he was able to enter an altered state of consciousness, and he was able to induce an alien abduction. Now, apparently, from what I can read, is that these entities took him I guess, to the back rooms or something, and they ran a train on him, right, and they ran to train on him, and then he came back and he was impregnated.
Speaker 1: Is this Disclosure Day by Steven Spielberg is.
Speaker 2: A way better a way better version? Bro?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: That not the kind of disclosure you want, the kind of disclosure you need. Right, So he wasn't pregnated with this numerical virus, okay. And apparently there is some sort of code that Crowley had put into his book of the Law. I think it was. It's a book by Peter Leavenda. You can check it out, not to find which one it is. Let's see if this page.
Speaker 1: I never realized that the temp Typhony and Oto their acronym is Toto. I mean that puts a whole new meeting to the land down under.
Speaker 2: Well. Toto I believe was also another uh a brand of toilet too. So so yeah, Toto is like one of the main brands of toilets that that have.
Speaker 1: You been researching with Donut for his Illuminati Toilets series.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a contractor and I have to buy toilets to do people's houses.
Speaker 1: Well, you better talk to Donut. Make sure you're not putting Illuminati toilets in people's houses, otherwise you'll be uh oh, Illuminati confirm ILLUMINAI come on, confirms.
Speaker 2: There you go. So, yeah, the total that's interesting. That's a good connection. Let me find the book, so Peter, so people can check this out.
Speaker 1: That's why that band has so many hits.
Speaker 2: Here we Go, So it was a book by him, not the Dark Lord, not the Unholy Old Elements. I have to find it. I'll find it for you know, and I'll tell you which book it is. It's it's one of these anyways, the Here we Go. This one The Rights of the Mummy, The cur Loss Cell and the Secret Key to liber Al so by Jeffrey d. Evans and Peter Levenda. So this is the book that has what I'm talking about, Okay, And he gets into very deep some stuff with the numerical code that supposed to be Crowley put in in liber Al and all this stuff, which again no one has ever come out and said that it is a thing, but Peter Levin has talked about it, so I mean take that for whatever it is. So, yes, he induces this sort of abduction, and right the typhony oto is all about the the Cuthulhu mythos and all these crazy entities right from other dimensions that quite literally drive you insane by looking at them. And what's interesting about Miami is that I did an episode where Miami had they had a right here, so the Miami blah blah blah. No, that's not us to Miami heat. Anyways, there was the Devil's Academy. I don't know if you've ever heard about that.
Speaker 1: No, oh, yeah, we may have talked about this on the show. I don't know this, No, this is different. There's a legend from like Transylvania of the first like college was based on a legend of No.
Speaker 2: So, so apparently there was this private school right in nineteen seventy nine, and there was a teacher at that school that was hypnotizing the students and one day, supposedly this girl got possessed by a demon and went on a rampage, right, and there's a whole thing about this. You can look and there's a whole documentary on it. But what's interesting is that, right, Miami has a lot of darkmatic voodoo Santaria. Right, there's a lot of practitioners there, even to the point where there was a lion stolen from a zoo at one point where they did in a cult ritual whether they sacrifice some lion. I have to find the article here. So lion Miami sacrificed. Yeah, dude, I'm telling you, Miami's a crazy, crazy place. And so a mountain sorry, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: Believed showing a African lion. What the description says, a mountain lion? Come on, yeah, So anyways, it was a mountain lion.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So this is from nineteen eighty eight, mind you. Okay, so this is from Miami. A mountain lion, possibly intended as a religious sacrifice in the Cuban based religious cult Santadia, has been rescued from a cage in a Miami junkyard a state official set. This is from nineteen eighty eight. Okay, So they.
Speaker 1: Saved the mountain lion before ritually killed.
Speaker 2: And mind you, in the movie Devil's Advocate. I don't know if you've ever seen that movie, but Devil's Advocate the scene where the guy's doing the voodoo priest goes to court because he's sacrificing animals. So apparently that's based off of a real case in Miami because the voodoo priests were like, hey, or the Santeto's right, that's a whole different thing. They're like, hey, if the Jews can do their religious sacrifices, you know where they take the chickens and they have them, they transfer their sins over from all the year, and then they kill them in the streets. If the Jews can do that and practice religious freedom, then we can do sacrifices and practice religious freedom. So that's based off of a real court case in Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was listening to something recently that referenced it. Maybe it was Kurt's showed me The Mystery Boys, but yeah, that's or maybe it was doctor Narcolongo on Timfoil Hat. Yeah, it was probably Longo because he did talk about that. So right here, So the landmark case regarding a Santaia priests and religious freedom is the Church of Lukumi baboulu A, Inc. Versus the City of Hialia, which is Miami. In nineteen ninety three, the US Supreme Court ruled unanimously in favor of the Santaier Church, establishing that local governments cannot pass law specifically targeting or prohibiting religious rituals. So, in nineteen eighty seven, the Santai religion announced plants to open a house of worship in the city of Hialeah, and they had passed in response to city council passed several ordinances effectively banning the ritual sacrifice or slaughter of animals.
Speaker 2: And that's how that's how it started. And so they were like, hey, if the Jews can do it, why can't we? And again, I mean freedom of religion, not that I'm okay with it, but.
Speaker 1: You know, as that is that you like? Is that? Yeah? It says landmark case, that must be a precedent. How does that How do they reconcile that with like laws to protect animals, Because there's laws that say you can't kill animals, I mean certain animals they're hunting them as regulated, like mountain lions are protected in certain states. Right, So I would imagine like yeah, chicken probably falls under the realm of livestock, so it's not necessarily protected the way a mountain lion would be. But like, how liberal is this rule?
Speaker 2: Ay?
Speaker 1: Are they just allowed to just therefore kill any animal? Because I mean some would say that human beings are animals under.
Speaker 2: That check it out. Was a case in which the Supreme Court held that the ordnance is passing hw you, they're forbidding the unnecessary killing of an animal in a public or private ritual ceremony not for primary purpose of food was unconstitutional. So they held that it was unconstitutional. Know the the US Supreme Court and then some of the background. Let's see here the Roman Catholic so adherents can fulfill their destiny through the aid of beings known as arisha's who subsist off blood from animal sacrifices. Animals, usually chickens killed during ritual slaughter, are then cooked and eaten by the What are.
Speaker 1: We doing here, folks, are like, we're sitting on the helm of the two hundred and fifty at the anniversary of this country. I thought ritual slaughter, but we were escaping when we came here from Europe.
Speaker 2: US until we specialize in bro.
Speaker 1: It seems like it Wow, well, you know, there's the there's the the Jews, and they are pretty persuasive, but you know that it's funny when you go back to the history of the colonies, they were very suspicious. Let's just say. Even though there was you know, this idea of religious freedom that was based out of the you know, vuying between the Protestants and the Catholics, right so that it was seen as a way of getting out of that battle that was going on for hundreds of years in Europe. I don't think the Founding fathers anticipated, you know, freedom of religion to you know, also include this and that was partly why I think people were maybe suspicious of Jews when they started coming to the colonies. Who knows, you know, I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Look at this dude. So they testified that Higli as police chaplain, testified that the church worship demons, and the city's attorney testify that this community will not tller about Bahlah. In September nineteen eighty seven, the city council unanimously passed three new oranges that criminalized sacrifices of animals for any type of ritual, regardless of whether or not the flesh or blood of the animal is to be consumed. The city council exempted kosher slaughterhouses, regular slaughter houses, hunting, fishing, pest extermination at the age of straight animals, and feeding live rabbits to greyhounds. So all that other stuff is okay, but you can't do it for your ritual. Okay, you know, even though you eat it after you you sacrifice it, which I mean that's not it's not that bad. I mean, it doesn't make it better. But they they ate it after they cooked. Then they cooked it and eaten by the celebrants, so they weren't just killing them for no reason. They were still eating them. Okay, they were cooking and eating them. So I don't know if that makes it any better or not, but yeah, so that was the whole thing. And that's based off of the uh in the movie Devil's Advocate where you see the the voodoo priest that gets the Keanu Reeves character to represent him and stuff like that. But another thing in Miami was I forget where the article is, but in the seventies there was about, I want to say, about six hundred possessions a month that they were that the church was taken care of. So long story short, Miami has a history of being a dark place. It's called the Magic City. That's their slogan, the Magic City, and a lot of weird things happen there. There's a lot of dark magic and voodoo and people who practice it because it's right next to the Caribbean, right and what is Miami also a part of the Bermuda Triangle? What happens in the Mervina Triangle. A lot of weird stuff happens in the Moving to Triangle. A lot of places go missing, a lot of planes go missing, people go missing. So what if again, it serves as this sort of portal in my opinion, and that's maybe, you know, back to the Miami Bay Mall thing. I think maybe that's what might have happened there. Because I was actually talking to Narco on the phone about this. I was like, bro, we never actually heard what went down, Like we never understood what really went down.
Speaker 1: And again like, as far as I know, it's just that real and I don't know if that's been there's nothing else how real that even is. But then again, if you're going to take that story, what a big part of that story is that the men in black were there right on the scene. So what do we expect to hear after they're or they're not much I imagine based on everything else I've heard about men in black and some people even suggest the men in black are entities of some kind, you know. So yeah, who knows what the truth is there? It's all so shady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've seen that, and like I said, it is very weird. I don't know of that. How you're saying that's if you're if you're looking for clout, maybe doing an interview like that, like, oh, I was you know a cop? Maybe maybe the cop part you can confirm, right, because if a person's a cop out of city, you can probably look them up or something and see other actually work there. But anybody else who was there who talked about seeing these nine foot entities or something like that. Again, you can't one hundred percent because broh, I'm a skeptic too when it comes to a lot of this stuff. So for me seeing his belief So if I'm not, if I can't confirm something, then it's it's all make believe at the end of the day. And if you're trying to get clicks and stuff like that. What was that other one too where they saw these weird aliens and they saw it land There was another big story too. I forgot where it went into the backyard, you know what you wan I'm talking about. No, So it wasn't California or something. So the Las Vegas that called the Las Vegas Man called nine to one on April thirty of twenty twenty three, claiming a glowing object fell from the sky and crashing their backyard and they reported seeing two eight to ten foot non human entities emerging from the site. So, despite police investigating and finding circular imprints in the dirt, the case was eventually closed as unfounded. The Las Vegas UFO you saw that it was like a video and stuff about it?
Speaker 1: No, I mean if I did, I don't remember it off the top of my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's look at this Las Vegas alien so and let me read it. Las Vegas alien video shows at least two beings using cloaking device and list claims so that they supposedly have this video where it shows them cloaking. It's like, bro, you know, it's like, look at this glory part here that's that's the alien. That's it right there. Yeah, like that's the shadow of somebody. You know.
Speaker 1: What comes to mind is the BET's mystery sphere. How far away is that from Miami? It's that happened in Fort George Island.
Speaker 2: Like seven hours okay, so not near it. It's in like Jacksonville area. Yeah, so from Jacksonville to Miami is about five hours and four minutes.
Speaker 1: That's close. But either way, you know, Florida is a weird place. So that was in Las Vegas. Are there any UFO of any kind encounters?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah in Florida.
Speaker 1: Well, I imagine Florida, but as we just illustrated, Florda's a big place. So but I'm curious if there'sn't ever been any in Miami before this small situation.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I don't know about Miami, but there was the is it this one here? No, So there was a school that saw, like the whole class saw a UFO. Let me find it here? And I think Florida is like the numbers two are the golf breeze incident hit this one here? So in nineteen eighty seven and nineteen eighty eight, But that's not anywhere near Miami. So the golf breathe in the breathe breeze incident, where the hell's golf breeze? Florida's I buy the Panhandle? We check? Oh yeah yeah, by the way, So the the trick here in Florida is that if you've, if you if somebody gives you a city in Florida and you've and it sounds super weird, you go, oh, that's like North Florida like that. So after Gainesville, North Florida, we don't consider it Florida. It's just like a place, okay, a place before Georgia. Okay. So even though I went to Saint Augustine recently, bro and my my wife didn't know that it's the oldest city in the US. I was like, yeah, I was like, oh, We're gonna go to the oldest city in the US. She's like what. I'm like, yeah, the oldest city in the US. Like, it's really all a lot, a lot of stuff has popped off here. And we went to the Henry Henry's Henry Flagler's the college now but what was his his hotel once upon a time. And we took a tour and we saw again we saw this beautiful architecture, and it was just it was really awesome because I'd always seen it in pictures and videos, but I've never been there in real life, and I had finally seen it in person. So yeah, Golf Breeze is way up here by the Panhandle, So whenever you hear a name in Florida, you're like, where the hell is that? Oh, it's probably somewhere up there we don't care about. So it was. The Golf Breeze UFO incident was a series of claim UFO sightings in Golf Breeze, Florida during late nineteen eighty seven and early nineteen eighty eight that began with a claim by local contractor Ed Walters of having taken photos of the UFO that were then published and then I defunct a Golf Breeze Sentinel. I think this is one of the the famous pictures that people always see. Let me see if I can find it. There was another one, bro that I saw, so this picture right here, which I want to say, they said it was fake after, But there was also there was another one that I'm thinking about. It was a class of kids. I can't think about it right now, but a class of kids saw one. I'll have to find it. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I found something about one happening on December twenty third, but it doesn't mention a year people seeing something flying off the coast near Fort Lauderdale. But yeah, I mean you pointed out the proximity to the Bermuda Triangle. I think that's enough weirdness in that area. Whether it's happening directly over Miami, it's still a significant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the general vicinity, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the geography, the psychogeography, if you will, the OTO picked up on it. I wonder what other cities in America. I mean Austin. I remember when we had Emily Moyer on the show. She told us a lot about how Austin was identified as another one of these places where the OTO set up shop. And uh, you know, now we see all this podcast comedy stuff happening out of Austin. Always rock Fin in Austin too.
Speaker 2: I believe one of the one of the buildings that she would talk to me about was the rock Fin building and it was like a weird looking building that that they were in.
Speaker 1: And rock Fin, as far as I know, they're not doing too good as a website.
Speaker 2: It's probably dead, bro. I mean, what do you expect the YouTube will always be king?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't uploaded anything to rock Fin in a while. I thought for a second when you said rock I think you're gonna say rock Star. I don't like as you're talking about grand theft auto. But yeah, I wonder where Rockstar headquarters.
Speaker 2: Is, which is interesting because one of the things that I'm gonna be talking about with Narco on Thursday is that where the IBM computer was born in Florida, one of the headquarters. The building just got bought out by this super billionaire, Stephen Rossu, the owner of the Miami Dolphins, and apparently he's bought out like half the city and they're pumping a whole bunch of money into it. But I don't know they're going to turn into what they call a micro city, bro. So again we're going back to the concept of and then look at this building. It's the craziest looking building. They call it the Fort or the Rock or something like that, but look at this building. It's super And then we've talked about this being like some sort of keyhole. And then you have IBM, which is related to howl and Stanley Kubrick's movies, because it's it's a letter shifted over so I's h A is the B and then L is the M. So it's so Kubrick shifted it over right and has hell. And we know what the computer does in the movie, right, I mean it wants to It goes on a sort of rampage. And this building here is used to be the IBM headquarters where some of the earliest IBM computers were born, and now they're going to turn it into a little micro city. Apparently it's one point seven million square feet or something crazy like that. So check this place out. Looks like an E there like that.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, So.
Speaker 2: Are they going to be turning into a micro city which sounds a lot like a fifteen minute city to me. Mega developer Stephen Ross's firm, Related Ross, which I was talking an ARCO about, was like, what does the r R stand for? Or you have rolls Royce r R. I wonder if it has some sort of occult significance. So Related Ross is nearing a deal to acquire the former one point seven million square foot IBM campus in Boca Raton, Florida, currently known as the Boca Ratone Innovation Campus, brick one hundred and twenty three acre site is the largest single office facility in the state. And yeah, they're gonna make it a walkable micro city. So I'm sure nothing good can come from that. I think they want to put us in these fifteen minute cities to limit everything for everybody. Right in Boca Ratone, the mouth of the rat These.
Speaker 1: Are the people creating, you know, the technology that most people are using that then makes its way into societal consciousness. The next thing, you know, people are saying, oh, well, what's so bad about living in a fifteen minute microcity. You know, here's an example of how great our lives are. You know, blah blah blah. But I don't truthfully, I don't think that can last very long.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: No, I know, guys like you and me, we need to be near nature. We need to be able to go out into the woods, into the bayous, into the swamps.
Speaker 2: You know, here's a little model of it. Here's a little model.
Speaker 1: Themunculus, the homunculous.
Speaker 2: It's born in the mine, then transferred over and manifested on the paper, and from the paper to the little model, and the little model to the big the big thing. So one point seven million square foot. That's wildly big, bro. And so that was recent, that was last this month that they an Now what's that? And me and Arco have been talking about this place for for a minute now. And apparently the guy that designed this, the architect was he designed some call me look it up here brick Miami building architect boc over too. He designed this one chair we find him. So the Boca Raton Campus brick, formerly formerly the International IBEM Facility, was designed in the late nineteen sixties by master architect Marcel Brewer and Robert F. Gadgee. So again using brutalist which is very ugly architect architecture. Let's look this guy up. So yeah, he designed the Wasatly chair and the Sessca chair. So he designed this and he made this design and the New York Times called it one of the some of the most important chairs of the twentieth century.
Speaker 1: About the Boho Yeah, I mean that's the whole idea that you know, they needed to completely remove ornamentation from furniture architecture in order to wipe the slate clean and make room for this new world dominance. I mean that was how globalism was going to be implemented, was by stripping all of the symbolism in ornamentation, because if you look at furniture or architecture previous to this time, you don't see you know, all these flat plane surfaces you see, you know, all sorts of ornamentation from you know, geometry, simple geometry to natural patterns, and you know, all sorts of let's call it abstract stuff in the Art Deco period, and then it all just kind of dies out with this, Oh how modernism crap that looks so far into the future that they forget the past roots of what it comes from. I mean, so it's part of occultism, is that was just pointing out right, So the comes to use mind control, which is occultism, you know, wiping the slate clean so you can then control the you know, perceiver of what you're creating.
Speaker 2: So compared to that chair that you showed us a few weeks back or a couple months ago, whatever it was, uh to this, I mean, which chair would you rather have? Which chair Western men, the dragon satyr chair that Mark had, or this stupid thing?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you know, each chair has a purpose, right, like if I was in an office, maybe I would prefer a little like metal chair. I don't think it would be as comfortable as a cushioned chair with upholstered chair.
Speaker 2: But you know whoa so disappearing Yo. So this guy took this picture disappearing figure in a chair by Marcel Brewer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean that I think that was one of those delay type of photographs where you'd need to be sitting in front of the camera for a significant amount of time for the photo to complete. So maybe he just sat there half the time and it created that ghostly effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But point being that this dude was into some freaky geeky stuff and apparently it features an un an NFI figure sitting in one of the groundbreaking often wearing a mask to sign by fellow Baja's artists. So all right, damn dude, this is like, this gives me, This is giving me brohemian Bohemian grove vibes, like just me and the bros chilling, you know, just hanging out boch so cauldron of perversions. And so apparently she gets into that where the bows were never straightforward b howlers were engaged with everything that escaped rationality, sexuality, violence, esoteric philosophy, is occultism, disease, the psyche, pharmacology, extraterrestrial life, artificial intelligence, chance of the print. What dude? This what? All right? Now we're down a rabbit hole. Dude, Yo, we're down a rabbit.
Speaker 1: That's someulous crazy nap.
Speaker 2: All right, So we're gonna have to do some digging into old boy here. That again design the place where the first personal computer was born, and we know that phones and everything else came from that, so boho, hey, bro, well there's smoke, there's fire, and all these guys that were super weird.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean need to be kind of weird to be creative. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think depraved might be the better word. Looking at those illustrations we just saw, and yeah, I mean, I don't know, it just seems very supremacist to be like, well, you know, we're going to be the generation that removes everything, all convention and tradition and start completely new, completely blank. And I mean, look at how it lasted thirty forty fifty years later, people are all coming around to be like, ugh, isn't this modern brutalist stuff so boring? I mean, you look at what's trending now, and it's soulless. Yeah, they but now people want to see things designed with ornamentation and style all and all this stuff. So I don't know, I mean, maybe it's coming back around, but it just seems like the modern is soulless and satanic even you know, the modernist type of architecture, brutalism, bow how all this stuff kind of fits into this modernism. And now I think postmodernism, you know, is even worse in some ways. But I don't I don't know enough about the two terms to be expressing, you know, a factual, actual statement there. I'm just kind of going off of a feeling here. But yeah, no surprise that IBM created a computer in a place that looks like a computer box, you know, like yeah, sirperboard, computer box, brick. You know, it's all kind of similar type of thinking that would design these kind of things.
Speaker 2: You know. So this dude was into some weird stuff. It seems like I'm gonna have to do some digging on him.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Marcel Brewer b r e u e er for our audio listeners.
Speaker 2: They talk about too, like brutalism, where they say, you know about the ninety degrees that trap, yeah.
Speaker 1: Shadows or energies and stuff like that, when it's done in a way that's like what you're showing me here at nine to forty five Madison Avenue. That's not the worst example of brutalism I've ever seen. It interesting, you know, that's an interesting thing to look at. But again, like you compare that to a building designed in an earlier decade, and there was so much more information, you know, like that is very much a blank slate compared to something like like the very famous cathedral in Spain. Do you know which one I'm talking about? Notre Dame, No, it's in Spain. If you look up Spanish cathedral, it might come up as like one of the first ones because when that burned down. This one is really interesting. And I was recently watching something where the guy who designed this basically designed it upside down, and that's how he was able to solve a lot of the problems some architects were having with creating really tall structures that you know, could be you know, tall and long and elegant, yet also stable. So what he did was he use a series of chains hanging upside down from the ceiling and he created the model for this building using basically, you know, the the angles and the slopes that the chains took, the form they took. Well, you know, I'm trying to dance around using the word gravity because you and I both know there's a lot of flaws with that term. But I don't judge well either way gravity you know, for the lack of a better way of thinking. But isn't that so interesting from everything we hear about the occult that like somebody would design a building by flipping it upside down, you know, to solve these issues of reaching up into the heavens. Right, yeah, go down into the underground to reach up into the heavens is kind of what comes to mind for me.
Speaker 2: And you know, one of the things that you got to be so this is you know, when you compare that to this, right, you compare to this. Like I said, there's a lot of pretty cool looking buildings, but you go from this to something such so beautiful as this building. And one of the things that people don't think about because a lot of people look at these pictures and they.
Speaker 1: Go, look, it's got to wide it out.
Speaker 2: Background tar Terry, we found this we found this and we took it up. It took you know, it took him hundreds of years to finish this thing, right, And I mean even until this day, they're still building it. And so it's not like they built it.
Speaker 1: Because he died in the process. Yes, he did design it, and I believed the plans for it were destroyed and somebody had to come in, yes eater and put piece it back together. We might have talked about this before.
Speaker 2: Maybe we've talked about it's.
Speaker 1: The world's tallest church. In that again, you know he did he did that by going upside down.
Speaker 2: So is a Catholic church in a construction in Barcelona designed by catalang architect Antonio Gotti, and Gotti uh Is talked to about in that book The Thagre and Palaces. It is the tallest church in the world. Bro oh my goodness. I would love to go see this person. So how tall?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it on the right sidebar there.
Speaker 2: It should right? Yeah, so it is? Why is it five hundred and sixty six feet?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think they were saying.
Speaker 2: How yep, five sixty.
Speaker 1: How many spires there are?
Speaker 2: H So five hundred and sixty six feet that's pretty tall. Look at that, dude. Yikes. Yeah, apparently, I think this is the one where they found the models in the basement.
Speaker 1: Right, they found the models that to rebuilt somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, parts of the unfinished but silk and God, these models and workshop are destroyed in the war. The present design is based on reconstructive versions of the planes that were burned in a fire, as well as on modern adaptations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do use computers basically to continue it.
Speaker 2: Well, dude, yeah, can you imagine? Man Like, Yeah, there was a video recently was on fire. I think that's what h this is here.
Speaker 1: But well, and we think about now, you know, computer augmentation is this big, like scary thing, and in some ways it's helping us do incredible things that we could have only achieved with these great genius minds. I mean, do people like that still exist in a state with this current state of our education system? I mean, I don't can't speak for other countries, but you know, I don't know that we have Antonio Gaudi's coming out of at least you know, modern Europe in the United States in this day and age, just because of the way education so much, you know, it's like we now we need computers to kind of pick up the slack that this guy achieved, like using the old school methods. Right, So I don't again we mocked the Tartaria thing, but there is a real, you know element to this lost old world story, and Tartaria might be a way of turning people in the wrong direction, as they always do when it comes to serious, you know, disclosure, they spielberg it up and throw a bunch of you know, smoke on the fire. But yeah, it's it's something that I think when it comes to the modern day, you know, will AI be able to create something like this? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Use AI in conjunction with the human mind. Maybe we can achieve something like this where AI can do some of the you know, the dirty work that just speeds things up. But I don't even that.
Speaker 2: I wonder now, the AI is not gonna get on the roof like some sweaty Mexicans and put shingles on. Okay, bro, they're not gonna build it. That's I'll pay money to see that. Okay. You know, when they tell me all your AI is coming for your job, I'd like to see it. Misquote a job twenty times okay, and give it to the client and deal with her ass calling you fifty times a day. So yeah, I mean I've seen the technology where they're talking about, like have you seen the three D printed houses?
Speaker 1: I think I've heard of it. No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: So essentially it's what you what you can imagine might so three D three D printed houses interests pretty big? Then, yeah, dude, they put it up on like freaking yes, scaffolding pretty much is what it is. And then they put a freaking printer head on there and they just layer it up.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I mean what I want to be in a three D printed house while there was a hur a category five hurricane going around.
Speaker 1: Well, we know from from talking to Tofer Gardener right about the domes and the power of the dome like he's from Florida to and uh remember have you had toafer on your show as he told you about the dome science, how it's like impervious to a tornado or hurricane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there was there was another guy who was also building the uh I forget what they call him the name of the structure, but yeah, the round one and if you if you look at the dome like a dome is a mondola.
Speaker 1: Yeah well, and I mean you could build off of that geometry infinitely, you know. But if you can three D printed dome out of something like hemp crete, which is extremely durable, and you can have affordable housing for people all over the world. I mean, we have no shortage of space side check forests developed. But oh ship the Xana Do have you have We talked about the Xana Do cult before.
Speaker 2: No with that. This used to be in flor So. This used to be in Kasumi. Bro. They tore this place down, uh, quite some years back.
Speaker 1: In the Illuminati card game. It's a it's a place in the Illuminati card game. But you know that really yeah, look it up. Look up Xana Do Illuminati card game, same way it's spelled.
Speaker 2: Whoa, oh dude. And it kind of looks like a dome too like that. Yeah. Yeah, So what is the card reader?
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the the cult that created that structure we just looked at.
Speaker 2: It is a place where does it exist only in virtual reality? No one knows, and is the ultimate vacation spot where all desires are fulfilled. Well, once one of your servants has visited Xanadu, he'll be loyal forever, just for the chance to go back.
Speaker 1: What bro the assassins. Remember the story with.
Speaker 2: The ass is that where they go Xanadu. I think it.
Speaker 1: Was a sort of Islamic cult, so they probably had something, you know, like the equivalent of Muslim heaven. Wow, there's a film too. See now we need to look at where this comes from, because it's a it's a from a poem about Kubla Khan Uh.
Speaker 2: Huh, the title versus the nightclub in the film, which takes place its name from Xanadu, the summer capital of Kuba Kan's.
Speaker 1: You want to now, remember when we talked about Tartaria, we talked about the Marco Polo journey and how Marco Polo went to parts of Asia and then came back and told these kind of like tall tales about where he went in Asia.
Speaker 2: Right here, Marco Polo visited Jengdu around twelve seventy five, described and marble palace with guilt rooms in an expansive park.
Speaker 1: It pronounced Shenga doo shgado.
Speaker 2: There is at this place a very fine marble palace rooms of which all guilt and painted with figures around this palace as a wall built. He recounted a portable cane palace a doing with lacquer dragons and able to be dismantled for travel. WHOA. So let's go back to the Xanadu here in Florida, where a series experimental home is built to showcase the examples of computers and automation in the home of the United States. And it's funny because there's a piece of one of these houses on top of some shop somewhere in Florida. Forgot where.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what's funny, dude, This little town that I moved to up here in Connecticut. And I feel like this is like the phrase of the episode. Have I told you this before? But there's a mountain across the way from me called Jones Mountain, named after a family who the patriarch, so to speak, was in the CIA and his nephew was in a gay relationship and they were basically their story was that they were chased by a cult and the partner of this son of the CIA agent was killed in the woods near one of these dome homes that was made out of that same polyuythane foam and the Dome Home was sitting in the woods for a while up until like ten years ago and the town took it down. But yeah, it was a Yale guy that built the Dome Home and then a Columbia student. The two men who were in the woods and one of them was murdered, they never found out murdered him, and they actually blamed the guy's partner for the murder, but they both you know, he claimed that they were both drugged and chased through the woods and that's how he died.
Speaker 2: Probably the truth, and nobody believes him, can you That's one of my worst fears, bro doing being blamed for crime he didn't commit. You know, all the people who so we were talking about, I forgot what it was. We were talking about doppelgangers or something like that a little bit ago, and there's been people who have served like twenty years for crimes didn't commit. And so let me pull let me pull one up. So check this out because I sent it to Narco and the dude's name was oh Oh. Because we were talking about like, you know, twins that get separated at birth and then they re night and they have like the wife with the same name and all this other stuff. So check this out. So this guy here, uh, Richard A. Jones, So check this out. Richard A. Jones wrongfully convicted right here. So man wrongfully convicted for doppelganger's crime award at one point one minute.
Speaker 1: A man who's spent seventeen years in So he.
Speaker 2: Spent seventeen years in prison, bro, and only got one point one million. That's crazy to me. But check out the mugshot. Like they look identical, bro, Like, oh my goodness, look at that. They look identical. Look at that. There's Ricky Richard Richard was Jones and then it's Ricky Amos. So they had almost even this like similar name, Ricky Amos and Richard Jones. So we were talking about how like, you know, twins when they like people that No, no, now I know what we're talking. We're talking about like facial features and astrological uh connections. You know sometimes like yeah, depending on your facial structure is more like you lean towards certain preferences and stuff like that. We're talking about that on the episode. And yeah, bro, but check this guy out. Mane seventeen years and only one point one that's crazy to me. At least a million dollars a year would be good for me. I wouldn't settle for one point one Wow in two thousand, it might have been a lot, right, Like.
Speaker 1: But like, truthfully, the guy who committed the crime is kind of a better looking guy. Could you imagine like the wrap for like a better looking doppel ganger?
Speaker 2: View Like, but that'd be the the least of my worries, bro, Like, Yeah, the guy that did it actually.
Speaker 1: Is the face on I don't know, he's got he's got a handsome profile, but straight on, he looks like a criminal. The other guy looks like a nice just a nice guy. But they have the same haircut. I mean really, if you have that haircut, I would say change it because there's probably ninety percent chance that you know, someone you're gonna get accused of a crime you didn't do. Yeah, that's like a criminal haircut. Maybe change that haircut, guys, I don't Yeah.
Speaker 2: This haircut comes with a ninety nine point nine percent chance you're gonna get convicted of a crime you didn't do.
Speaker 1: That's a straight up you're getting pulled over haircut.
Speaker 2: Bro, But look at that, that's like eerily similar. So I mean, think about it, dude, there's probably somebody who looks just like you.
Speaker 1: Now that we yeah, now that we look at them head on, I mean, I'm kind of glad we have better cameras because now you'd be able to tell with some of these cameras that they have. But I don't know, maybe when they were younger they looked similar. But yeah, that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They say, people of you know, the same race can distinguish between faces better. So maybe I'm a little Hispanic because I can tell these guys apart better than all.
Speaker 2: White people look the same. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, so you know, it's a lot of white people, you know what the you know what the the one of the things I think about on like a daily basis is whenever you go through like a drive through or something, and have you ever gone through a drive through and not even really looked at the person like in their face, Like if something was to happen, would would you be able to recall what that person looked like the person that took your order and took your you know, took your payment. A lot of times I think about that sometimes and I'm like, I have no idea what the lady and the last one don't even look like. I don't think i'd be if I was to be interrogated by that police right now, I wouldn't be able to describe her. Has that ever happened to you where you're like, you're not really paying attention to what's going on in life and you're just kind of like rolling on by.
Speaker 1: Sure. I mean I have had situations where I've had to describe to police, you know, what a criminal look like, who just assaulted me?
Speaker 2: You describe yourself and I described I described the guy, and I felt very racist as I was describing him.
Speaker 1: But there's you know, it's funny. It's funny the way like your mind, Yeah, in those stressful situations completely dumps pertinent information. You know, That's why they traumatize people in the police force, in the military and their training so that they can you know, remain calm and have sort of calculative and that analytical thinking in those stressful moments, because you know, you're really not prepared for that. Even myself, you know, I've done martial arts early in my life up until like my early twenties, and you know, getting into a couple altercations here and there, since it's like all that training went out the window in some sense, you know, it's like you really gotta be on it all the time every time to be good in those kind of situations in that sense. But I mean, hence why they have body cams. I'm sure, Well, I can't fight. I got that glockachew on me. Man, I can't glocachu. I choose you main bang. I'm not fighting nobody for I can't fight. I'd get my ass kicked. Well, it's funny you you mentioned the mountain lion thing earlier, because I just got my haircut today and the my hairdresser kind of made me feel like I should get a weapon because she was telling me about and she's lived in this area her whole life. She was telling me about how there are mountain lions in my area, but the state won't admit to it. Right, So we talked about this in the past in one of my animal News Mythological Mountain. Basically, yeah, ghost populations of mountain lions in certain dates where they don't want to be liable for mountain lion attacks. Because if you acknowledge, you know that mountain lions are in your state. I guess that leaves you liable insurance wise to you know, do something about it or track them.
Speaker 2: And you're just delusional. Mark, there's no mountain lions. And what isn't New England? Is that where you live? New England? Is that what they call it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you can write Connecticut if you want to be more specific.
Speaker 2: So the state one, So Connecticut? There are see Google says no, bro Okay, yeah, there's no established breeding population.
Speaker 1: Do what The last one was a transient from South Dakota. He caught a fucking greyhound bus to get to get here. He tied in a shelter in twenty eleven. Yeah right, dude, Like they know it's crazy, dude, And people have, like my hairdresser told me a story of how her grandmother had a mountain lion that came and sat by one of her sheds in her backyard every night.
Speaker 2: And these dues, these things are nasty. I'm sure you've seen the videos of them stalking people. Like this thing would be walking next to you, you would have no idea. It would just kill you in a second.
Speaker 1: Not only that they are known to use This is what my hairdresser told me, today for the barber that they are known to use bird noises, like they can vocalize the sound bird to trick you into thinking there's just a bird in the bushes and you're not actually hearing what you're hearing. Yeah, I see, And people have been using that bird app, Merlin, and they've been hearing mountain lions. But the bird app doesn't identify the bird because it's not a bird. Whoa, there's no clue. What's being you know, monitored. I told the hairdresser, I'm like, they should have a mountain lion setting in the bird app just in case, because shit, you're out in the woods, you're like, oh, what's this bird you?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's funny. It's telling me it's a mountain line. Honey, it's telling me it's chirp, chirp, mountain lion. What does that even? What kind of bird is that?
Speaker 1: If it was my app, it's gonna be wear't wear red alert.
Speaker 2: It's like you should probably run right now.
Speaker 1: Well, here you go. Look at that Instagram video chirp chirp.
Speaker 2: Okays, take a look at it.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe they're using see maybe they're just talking to their babies. It's not so scary. They're just talking to their babies.
Speaker 2: Can you hear that? No? Whoa dude, It sounds like a little sounds like a little bird. Hold on, let me let me share the audio two with you. So share a sound. So check it out.
Speaker 3: Look, Oh, it's a beautiful little bird in the tree. Where's the bird?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: What if I heard that? I might think twice? I mean, there are catbirds which are named because they said they can sound like cats.
Speaker 2: What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's not a not like yeah, it's like a It's like a tiny bird that you'll see in your backyard. But yeah, catbirds sound like cats.
Speaker 2: I know. We're doing an animal news segment today.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, you get you get talking to me. Baby's some animal news all the way every day. Speaking of animal news, I got a bunch of vintage Zoo T shirts, Wildlife Federation t shirts, and Jim Morris t shirts that I've been collecting. If anybody wants to buy any of my vintage T shirts that I've been collecting, They're all going to be for sale on my big Cartel store and on my what not account, which I just created so people can go and follow me on whatnot and they'll see me live, and I'm gonna do one of these what not sales and sell a bunch of shit. But speaking of T shirts, I just found a Twilight Zone Tower of Terror T shirt at Goodwill and I looked it up and they're selling for like one hundred, one hundred and fifty dollars. I bought it for eight bucks. So if you're out there and you're strapped for cash, go to your local Goodwill, be a little savvy, find something that you think looks like it might not be worth what it's being sold for, and flip that shit on.
Speaker 2: You know which one is it? Ummm, it's a Disney shirt, bro, I mean those go you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I grab it because it had the Disney tag and everything. It's not any of these, which is cool because that's making me think it's probably one of the rarer ones based on what I saw with my search. But you know, you do the image search. Yeah, so I was able to just find the exact one by taking a picture of it. But yeah, it, I mean, that's cool. It looks like one of these. But I would say, if you're gonna find it in private beyond eBay, not Google, but yeah, that's that's like we talked about something I've been up to. We get the Brimfield the Antique flea market coming up the second week of July, so I'll be there again in Brimfield, Massachusetts, in the Shelton Field if anybody wants to come and check it out. I think that's the one right there, the vintage with the sixty four dollars one to the left. Yeah, I think that's it. Yeah, that's that's the one I got. So anyways, we'll see that one's a double XL probably why it's only sixty five bucks. But mine's a large, which is that's a cool Litvan shirt. Yeah. I mean that's what's fun about this is you know, you find something cool, you wear it. Once you resell it, you make ten times your money back.
Speaker 2: Yes, if you want to buy a shirt worn by Mark, go ahead and hit them up.
Speaker 1: I will not wear the yodor that day, just for you.
Speaker 2: If you if you're into that kind of stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But actually actually also found a Holy Mountain T shirt. You ever seen the movie The Holy Mountain.
Speaker 2: I have not, but I've heard about It's very weird from what people have told me. That's the Yeah, that's that. That was one of those movies where uh yeah, it's super a cult and weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mexican avant garde, avant garde.
Speaker 2: There you go, dude. Well we were talking about earlier with this guy that designed the IBM building.
Speaker 1: So it all back around and you just saw right there Tavistock connection because both John Lennon and and George Harrison acclaimed that the film was produced.
Speaker 2: What the heck, that's like some MK ultra stuff, bro. So John Lennon put up the money for this, No, no, so for this one, for this one. El Topo, which is a Mexican western film scored by okay by both This film coming out, so we gotta check this one out because this is probably the one that has the juice. So it is uh characterized by its bizarre characters and occurrences used of Maimon Updorf performers and the heavy doses of Judeo Christian symbolism and Eastern philosophy. The film is about Ol Topo, violent black clad gunfighter played by Jeordowski in his quest for enlightenment.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we got to watch this film the next time we do show.
Speaker 2: We should, we should do a review.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's something that the folks really appreciate about you and I. And you know what, I think we'll get some one of our friends involved. We do a little group show, you know, maybe the Paranoid American or Donut, both well known for their media analysis. Yes, but that could be a good episode for sure. El Topo bizarre looking movie. Bro in the world. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Let's do that. It's almost it's two hours long though, bro, Well, I have to watch it twice then, so one hundred and twenty four minutes long.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So eho, Now a young monk. So I'm sitping on some on a beer right now. It's called the Trapests rock Fort and it's actually brewed by monks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard of that in Belgium.
Speaker 2: So it's really strong. It's got seven point five hours. I got a little buzz going on right now, but that's pretty strong.
Speaker 1: Well, shoot, dude, take care of yourself down there and enjoy your Trappist. I've heard of that beer before. Back when I worked at Whole Foods, that was a big one. People would say, Yeah, all the Belgian beers are the best ones.
Speaker 2: German beers are the best.
Speaker 1: Wow, Belgium is German and German are different, but yeah, you think German's better than Belgian beer?
Speaker 2: On they passed a periody law the way back when, and they make their beer so a certain a certain way, because I don't like strong, Like this is really strong, bro. For a beer to where you can taste, you can taste like the alcohol on a German beer. It's very you know, very light, but it's got a good taste to it. Ip A, I hate IPA. They taste like piss. Okay, So anyone who likes IPA is they're a serial killer and they're probably an arc, bro, because I pas are gross, and anyone who tries in gaslight you'll be like, oh yeah, they're super good. No, get out of here. Bro. If you like drinking pisswater, sure I pas for you.
Speaker 1: But okay, I mean there is one that I've had that I like, but I'm not going to die on the hill. I'm over it. So but there you go. Trappis rochefort Wan's beer of choice. Today, we had a guest on the show. His last name is.
Speaker 2: Synchronicity, Bro, whoa.
Speaker 1: Illuminati confirmed Boom, there you go.
Speaker 2: The rock Ford conspiracy on the My Family Thinks some crazy podcast.
Speaker 1: It's that's what I said. Do that again. Hit one more time for the clips.
Speaker 2: We need this one.
Speaker 1: Do what I said, Hit it one more time for the clip.
Speaker 2: We need this one.
Speaker 1: The mix.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, next time we get together, we'll talk about El Topo.
Speaker 2: I'll hit up Thomas and we'll watch it and then we'll do a review. Yeah, or maybe we can do goes ah. Now, let's not do a watch along because that's not film.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, let's watch it, watch it at your own pace, and then watch it again the night before, like a quick you know, breeze through, and then we'll talk about it. Yeah, and we can maybe even get into the Holy Mountain and maybe one of the listeners will buy the Holy Mountain shirt, the rare vintage Holy Mountain shirt that I'm gonna have for sale on my big Cartel store as soon as I figure out a fair price for it.
Speaker 2: WHOA, so dude, look at this? Look at this poster for the movie says, Ohtopa, the movie that shocked America with sex and violence. Uh oh yeah, wow, see what we're getting into.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a good one.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do it. Oh dude, wait a minute, it's in Spanish subtitles.
Speaker 1: All right, alright, subtitles, all right, cool, I'll talk all right. Wait, does Thomas speak Spanish? Yeah? I didn't think so. He's just in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's just in Florida. He's he's a he's a white guy. He's a white dude. All right.
Speaker 1: Well with that, folks, you are all Illuminati confirmed yet AGAINTI confirmed. And we'll be back soon to talk about what sounds like a pretty illuminated movie. Yeah so, but yeah, be on the lookout for those shirts. Follow up with one on the one on one podcast at his own pace. Okay, pace, peconte Texas Salsa, some Texas Salsa and some Topo Chico, and we're gonna watch al Topo.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go speak and watch. I'm gonna go watch Legion of Skanks.
Speaker 2: All right, bro, appreciate you one.
Speaker 1: All right, take it easy. One to next episode, folks, immerse yourself in the moment wherever you are. And then now my