Speaker 1: They never Thanks to the College Jim, have a great week. Bob, Bob Price, Welcome to the fifty five Cassen Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on. Bright Bart b R E I T B a art bookmark at Breitbart dot com, where you'll find Bob is the Texas Border Associate Editor. Bob Good, you have you on the program again.
Speaker 2: Hey, great to be here. Good talking to you again. So what a couple of weeks that's.
Speaker 1: Been a oh my god, a couple of weeks to see A couple of days, I mean, no, sooner was the ink dry on the declaration that we're going to impose tariffs on Canada and Mexico. After a couple of telephone conversations, guess what they're not. We got a thirty day pause. The presidents of both countries have agreed to help with ten thousand of their own military personnel, plus allocation of funds and resources. That was pretty damn impressive.
Speaker 3: Well, what these foreign leaders are doing, the president of Columbia, the president of Mexico, the Prime minister of Canada. They're realizing that when the President of the United States says something, it's gonna happen as because of that they they are responding as the negotiation should work in a way that gets through the United States the results that we're looking for, which is securing our borders, getting these criminal aliens out of the country, and stopping the fentanyl trafficking from coming in here and killing hundreds of thousands of people in the United States.
Speaker 1: Bob, since you've been you know, have literally been following the border issues for a couple I guess decades now, have you come to some conclusion if there's some sort of nefarious intent or unstated intent by allowing literally tens of thousands and millions of people into our country when we were not prepared to deal with them coming into our country in such a fast pace. Schools overwhelmed, cities overwhelmed, resources used up. But this was seemingly a natural result of an intended policy. Am I missing something here? Is this global population redistribution? Is this? I mean, I'm hard pressed to find out how in this could be in any she orformed good for the American country and citizenry.
Speaker 2: Well, it has not been good for the American people, and even liberals.
Speaker 3: Mayors like Eric Adams in New York have finally figured this out thanks to Governor Greg Abbott and his action of bussing migrants up to New York City and other sanctuary cities.
Speaker 2: And so, yes, it was an intentional decision.
Speaker 3: Joe Biden on the day he took office wiped out every single policy, that successful policy that Donald Trump had put in place that resulted in the most secure border in decades and turned it into the most unsecure border ever, you know, with eleven million people crossing the border during his tenure. And so now President Trump has the task of finding these people and removing them and getting them back out, starting with the criminals first. But you know, if you're here illegally, and in many cases, we have documentation on these now thanks to Joe Biden, So we're going to find them and take them out of the country.
Speaker 1: So why would they want this to happen to us given the problems that seemingly insurmountable challenges they have brought to our country in terms of again, like just look at just one of them, like education. I mean, individual young people who do not speak English are being placed into classrooms require their own special language teacher, which is obviously comes at a great expense, but also logically, it is understood that it's holding back other kids from learning given the resources that are allocated to these new students.
Speaker 3: Well, remember when Barack Obama took office, his stated intention was to fundamentally change the United States, and he started some of these programs of bringing in more and more migrants across the border. President Trump tried to reverse that and was very successful in reversing that policy. And then Joe Biden and his team Kamala Harris and Alejandro Majorcus, they put it on steroids and literally brought in.
Speaker 2: People that created all of these problems that you just said. It's not just education.
Speaker 3: Look at the cost of housing that's going out, the availability of low income housing that just disappeared, the depression of wages, and because of the mass input into the workforce, and the cost of our healthcare system, the cost our education system, the costs in our prison systems. All of these things are negatively impacting the taxpayers of the United States.
Speaker 2: And now we're going to fix that with President Trump in office.
Speaker 1: Well, and don't you kind of get the impression that they didn't get the result they were hoping for. And I don't know what it's going to be like fast forward ten years from now, and I don't know how they're going to resolve the questions of whether these folks can be naturalized or otherwise being granted citizenships, which may very well come with a voting right. But look at all of the people who rebelled against these illegal immigrants taking over their communities, typically really die hard blue Democrats, many people in the black and Hispanic unities, who the left was convinced that all these new immigrants being welcome in our country were going to be great voting blocks for them. It didn't quite happen.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: One of the things that changed some of that was the violence of the trend de Ragua Venezuelan prison gang that President Trump has now declared to be a foreign terrorist organization. So it really started negatively impacting these people. When when people's children's schools were taken over to become or centers detention centers for these migrants up in these cities, people just got fed up with it. Now, the mayors of Denver and Chicago haven't gotten the message from their voters yet, but the next election I think they probably will.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I haven't gotten the memo yet.
Speaker 2: It's crazy in what strection you think?
Speaker 1: How do you think the Democrats are going to treat this on a going forward basis? Considering the obviously devastating loss they suffered. Trump won the popular vote, for God's sake, they seem to be in a deplete state of disarray in terms of what policies they're going to be embracing or not well.
Speaker 3: And when you look at the popular vote in California and in New York and many of these other blue states, President Trump made significant gains in those. He didn't win those states, but he did make huge gains there. And now when you look at the reckless policies of California Governor Newsom, Mayor Bath in Los Angeles, with these fires and everything.
Speaker 2: People are set up with it. They're realizing that this just does not work.
Speaker 3: Every major city that has catastrophic problems all have one thing in common, and that is Democrat leadership.
Speaker 1: Now one of the struggles Mexico has had for a long time, I think, and it continues to this day as I look at this Fox News article about Mexican drug hotels now ordering their members to target border patrol agents with Kami Kazi drones and other explosives. The gangs run Mexico in large part. I mean, any policy that goes out seeking reform or runs against or runs against a for a crackdown on gangs usually finds themselves dead.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: And we did see the border patrol, the cartels in Tamilipis in Mexico opening fire on border patrol agents about ten days ago. You know, it's it's very dangerous along the border. Our intelligent sources don't believe at this point that they are going to use drones against the border patrol because of the escalation effect that that would have.
Speaker 2: Ye yeah, yeah, and you but you see a.
Speaker 3: Secretary of Defense headset now saying that military strikes, unilateral military strikes by the United States into Mexico are on the table. And so if I was one of these cartel leaders, I'd be paying attention to what's what the president is doing over in the Middle East and maybe get my head down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, don't you think, I mean, would we actually order strikes without the approval of the Mexican government, because you know, well one might presume or perceive that to be an act of war. Even if you are going after evil gangs, you have launched a missile strike or a military strike in our sovereign nation. I kind of if I was a president of any given country, I might have a big issue with that, unless, of course, it provides a convenient opportunity to get rid of evil cartels that might otherwise put an end of my life if I crack down on them.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: The United States takes action in sovereign countries all across the world when we deem it for the safety and security of the citizens of the United States. Over one hundred thousand people have been murdered by these drug cartels and the Chinese government in their cooperation of sending the preeture chemicals over for the fenanol, and so those are acts of war against the United States. The United States has every right to respond to that. And yes, it would be an act of war against these foreign terrorist organizations, and they are in control of much of the country.
Speaker 2: You know, we just can't sit by and idly let that happen.
Speaker 1: Bob Price is the bright Bard News editor and border expert. Now, since you mentioned the Chinese and the precursor chemicals, which I think come almost exclusively from China, I've always viewed that their lack of cooperation and willingness to crack down on manufacturers that they know of in their own country shipping these things out of the country. You know how tight the Chinese Communist Party is over data and what's going on. They know damn well exactly who these characters and these actors are, and they could stop it from happening if they chose to. I've always viewed the invasion of fentanyl and the quantities of fentanyl as a subtle act of war by the Chinese against the United States.
Speaker 3: Well, and if you look at the imperation numbers coming across the borders of the United States, massive numbers of Chinese young military age men have been crossing during the last four years into the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, again, that's one of those things.
Speaker 3: Everything that happens in China, and China knows about those people aren't coming up with that fifty to one hundred thousand dollars fee to pay the cartels out of their own pocket of what they were doing in China. So there's a reason why they're here, and we need to be prepared for that.
Speaker 1: Aimen to that Bob Price, It's been a real pleasure having you back in the fifty five KR see morning show. Keep up the great work at Breitbart. We'll certainly be reading what you write about and we'll talk again soon.
Speaker 2: I hope, thanks, we'll see soon.
Speaker 1: My pleasure. Eight twenty one to fifty five car sit the talk station, Daniel Davis Deep dive, come up to the bottom of the hour. First, foreign Exchange. Your car repaired properly with a full warranty on parts and service. Take it to Foreign Exchange. Traditionally imported cars from Asia or Europe and teslas. They now do teslas as well. They've all been trained on repairing teslas. They do everything from software programming to well just run of the mill repairs. Your car is getting ready to go out of warranty, take it to Foreign Exchange before that happens, and have them identify all the things that can be fixed under warranty before you lose out on that freebie. But when it comes to having to pay for it, the point is you don't pay as much at Foreign Exchange as you do with the dealer, and we're talking really some substantial savings. I prefer the Westchester location that's Tyler's legged off of seventy five, go east two streets hanging right. You are there on Kinglin Drive and running right into the Foreign Exchange location where I hope you tell them. Brian said, Hi, when you call for the appointment, Tom, Brian said high five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six Online Foreign X form the letter X dot com fifty five KRC for more information about