Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Wry Jesse Kelly's show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. And I don't know why I'm in such a great mood today. I just am. Maybe it's because it's Christmas season. I hate to sound like a woman, but I'm officially in the Christmas mood. I've caught up with I've caught up with the wife. I'm in the Christmas mood. Chris, we all understand why you wouldn't get it, because it's about the birth of Jesus. But we are celebrating Christmas on this show, and this hour we're going to talk about Korea. We are going to talk a bit about this FBI deep state stuff. We'll get to some voicemails, some emails first. I'm not going to go into a long, in depth thing about Korea because you don't care about it that much and I don't care about it that much. But it was a little eye popping that we all woke up this morning and we saw headline Korea had declared martial law. Speaking of ob we were both sitting around having a cup of coffee, just talking about things, and I was looking at the news and I said, hold on, wait what but I said, Korea just declared martial law, and she, obviously it's a pretty smart question, said North Korea. Right, I said, no, actually, that's what I would have thought too. No, South Korea. So here's what I'm gonna say. First, you should understand they have different political parties like we do. We don't have to go into the details that we're not going to nerd out on Korean politics. But remember, like the UK, whenever you hear about the Labor Party in the UK, the Labor Party, that's their Democrat party, that's their Communist party. They're the Communists of the UK. They're the ones who opened up the country and flooded it with Islam from all over parts of the world. And now that you know, now it's just it's a complete disaster there. So in South Korea they have Democrats and Republicans too, they're not called Democrats and Republicans, but just know they have different political parties and what they did. President gets elected, declares martial law and for all intents and purposes, he ceases political activity. There's military coming in and look, we'll get to the military portion of it in just the moment That's actually where I'm going to focus here, But I want everyone to understand something that's taken. It's still hard for me, but it's true. A free society, A free society. You know that old Ronald Reagan's saying that everyone knows you've heard it. Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We love pulling out that quote from our back pocket whenever we're trying to get our normy neighbor norm to show up and actually vote in a primary election. Hey don't don't you remember Ronald Reagan said? We love to pull it out. But there's more to it than that. It bears discussion briefly. Here we live. We live in times that change, and we like to imagine that when we live in a free country, relatively free, that that's going to be a permanent or at least kind of semi permanent state of affairs. Here we are in the United States of America, and we have a constitution and there are limits on the government, and we have this, and they can't do this, and they can't do that. And then you woke up one day and the government decided that you had to close down your business, and Aiden Jaden and Braiden weren't allowed to go play basketball in the public park, and you looked around and thought, wait a minute, I thought this was America. Well, times change when you think about South Korea, given that most people have very basic knowledge of it, and I don't want to act like I'm a South Korean expert. I know a little bit about a little bit. But you like to think of it as the freer baby brother or big brother, depending on how you look at it. Of North Korea. You know, you got the communist scumbags of North Korea, but then there's South Korea, this bastion of freedom. But the bastions of freedom around the world oftentimes they're not as free as we like to imagine, and they're definitely not as permanently free as we like to imagine. What all is going to happen with all this and how this is going, I don't know. It's a pretty big deal. Even the American State Department came out today on c SPAN and said, uh, we didn't really know about.
Speaker 2: This, So look, this is an incredibly fluid situation.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to jump to any immediate conclusions at this point. What I can say is that we are watching these developments with grave concern. We're staying in close appropriate touch with our ROK counterparts, and I'm sure we'll have more to say as the situation continues to unfold.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to get ahead of that.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, so the rule of law, I mean, the Nation Assembly has voted now certainly to undo this martial law. So from the of the United States, to that stand, should the martial law be rescinded it?
Speaker 1: So, look, I thought you should know, in case you couldn't hear his question, their congress just going to call it their congress. Their Congress responded to this today forcefully and said, no, it's not as if the president had some kind of a reason that everyone agreed with. Their Congress voted one hundred and ninety to zero. No, we're not doing martial law. And that's what that reporter was asking them about.
Speaker 3: Every country, of course, has its own rules and laws and procedures. I'm certainly no expert in South Korean law and certainly how the South Korean legislature works and what the ins and outs are of that.
Speaker 1: But certainly it should be noted that this bumbling boob but the microphone, who claims to know nothing about how the South Korean legislature works works for the State Department.
Speaker 2: It is our hope and expectation that.
Speaker 3: The laws and regulations of a particular country are abided by that particular country. That would be the case as well. But again I'm just not gonna get ahead of the process here.
Speaker 1: Quote the US was not notified in advance of this announcement, all right, So that's what's happening over there. But there's there's an aspect of this I wanted to focus on. It wasn't because it was Korea. And you should know. The president's name over there is Yun Suck yol. You that's what his name is, Chris, Why don't you grow up? That's what his freaking name is. Yun why oh? And do you have a different pronouncement of that Yun suck s that's s U k Yo s e or y e o l y e o yoo yo yol tied. Maybe he's a Christmas guy. Anyway, mister suck. He decides that he's going to be the dictator, he declares martial law, all of this stuff no political activity allowed. But if this if the National Assembly Congress I'm just going to refer to them as Congress. But if the National Assembly, they're Congress say no, and they said no universally no, no, no martial law, and the president says yes, Well, what do you do? Well, it all depends on who has the guns. You see. As much as I despise mao Ze Dung, he was a pretty savvy operator about many things. And one of the most accurate quotes Maose Dung ever uttered was this, all political power comes from the barrel of a gun. You see, the president, mister suck, he has the military on his side, and the military has decided no, no, no, no Marshall laws. Sounds good to us. Now this comes back to us here. Like I said, we're moving away from Korea, We're coming back home. Remember all those times I warned you when they were kicking the unvaccinated out of the military, when they were having a new Pride ad recruiting at every single turbo freak rally to get people to join. Remember how many times I told you that they were not destroying the military. Not in their minds. They were building a military, a new military for a new enemy, a domestic enemy. You see, when they put in a bunch of trannies and fire all the hard chargers, all the pipe hitters. People will obviously say this is crazy. China isn't scared of these tranning freaks. But they're not sending the training freaks after China. They're sending them after your church. They're sending them after you. And people can scream that's crazy, that's paranoid. Open up a history book. It's what every government in history has done once it turned evil and corrupt. They take all those guns, bombs, bullets, and people in the military and they turn those guns against their own citizens in order to retain power. And this comes back to what we were talking about last hour, and what we talked about extensively. I cannot put into words how important it is that Pete Hegseth gets the nomination for sect death because on a long enough timeline, reforming the military back to what it should be might be the only thing that matters. This stuff happens all the time and always has it. If you it can't happen here, Oh gosh, they want to talk about naive. That's where you are right now, and that's exactly why the American communist has spent years building a different military of very obedient flag officers who will fire upon, well, anyone they're told to fire upon. Now, you make some preparations for disaster, because disaster is you never, it's never far away. We woke up today to another headline about China. They're banning US exports to us of these critical materials. We need, critical materials we need for our defense industry and other industries. We're always just a breath away from something bad happening. Have you made preparations? Do you have a plan to acquire clean water? What are you going to do for food? My patriots supply has you at least covered there? They've been doing this forever. They've helped millions of Americans. They have food kits, emergency food kits prepped and ready to go. They ship fast, they ship free, and they have deals. They have four week food kits fifty bucks off right now. Everyone who lives in your home needs a four week food kit. Go to Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com to get your four week emergency food kit. Now prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Feeling a little stocky full.
Speaker 1: It's the Jesse Kelly show, reminding you you can email the show Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. You leave, it's a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. Let's check the voicemail.
Speaker 5: I cannot believe the ignorance I heard come out of your mouth that the Charlotte is the greatest airport in the United States. You are out of your dang mind. There are multiple that are better, Seattle, Salt Lake, Atlanta, Minneapolis, but Charlotte bomb worst one ever. Play the bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, I'll give you the bar. Second of all, don't ever praise Atlanta's airport to me again. Don't ever praise Atlanta's airport to me again. Whenever you land in Atlanta's airport, you have to contend with two things. Denver, at least Denver has a horrible airport, but you only have to contend with one of these two things. But at Atlanta, no matter where you land, you've got twenty minutes to get to your next gate. You normally have to take the subway. But Atlanta combines that with the standard American attitude in the airport, where no matter where you go, you're treated like dog crap. By every single person who works there. You walk up the Popeyes, you try to get yourself some chicken, you get treated like some kind of freaking pariah. Half the time they don't even ask do you want anything this kind of sterio? Yeah, that's Atlanta for you. Atlanta sucks. That's one. Denver at least the people are friendly in Denver. But if you land in Denver, you better have your walk and shoes on. I don't even think the cast of the View could could have a layover in Denver and get there in time, because you have to walk ten miles to get to wherever you're going in Denver's airport. Charlotte's airport is wonderful because one it's mid size. Mid size is perfect there. There are certain things about an airport that make an airport great. Friendly staff. A friendly face goes a long long way. A smile goes a long way, especially when you're traveling. Okay, so Charlotte has that in space. Friendly staff. Check food and beverage options. I know every single airport has a Chick fil A here and hey, come get your chilies to go there. I got that. Does your food? Do your food and beverage options have any character whatsoever. When I'm in Charlotte, I have wonderful food and beverage options. Three. How far is the normal commute from the gate where you land to the gate where you have to get to in Charlotte. It's not that bad. Not that bad. One of the worst airports I've ever been to in the world is Lax, because no matter where you land in Lax, just like Denver, it's ten miles to get to your next gate. Charlotte awesome. And Charlotte has something else. No other airport in the country has rocking chairs. Why are you shaking your head, Chris? What's wrong with rocking chairs? What do you mean? What does that matter? How many airports have you been in with a rocking chair? Chris? You know why you haven't been in any other because they don't take the time and care that Charlotte does. Everyone loves a rocking chair. You sit down in a rocking chair and you rock, and I mean you instinctively know this is going to be pleasant. I think, oh rock back and forth. And Charlotte just has these lovely white rocking chairs lining the place. I love Charlotte's airport. Ash, You guys are freaking spoiled Jesse. I live here in Colorado Springs. My state leans left, mostly because of Denver border. In the last election, not one of the one hundred and seventeen judges up for renewal was voted out, including the Colorado State Supreme Court justice who voted to kick Trump off the ballot. All the media focus on the country seems to go to the politicians. We have to expose the judges. Well, this is our this is our fight, our everlasting fight. This is your fight, and it's my fight, and it is up to us. You have a responsibility. We the informed. We have to convince the normies. We have to wake the normies up that there is more to politics and putting a Donald Trump sign in the yard once every four years. There is so much more. If you want to look at politics like a body, like a human body, and we'll go ahead and make the president the head, right, we'll make the president the brain and maybe not be totally appropriate, but we'll make the president the brain. The American communists, the American communist sees the whole body and understands the entire body matters. The fingers matter, the toes matter, your butt matters, the chest matters, the shoulders, everything matters. The American Communist understands that. Therefore he is at every school board event. He is getting involved in the election for the judges, the county board of supervisors, the state legislature, state house, state Senate. The American Communist understands its critical and so he's out there ensuring every part of the body reflects him. The American conservative, the person on the right, has never been on that program. We are waking up to give us credit. It's not all bad news. I used to be all bad news on this, but as we wake up, I'm gonna give credit where it's due. We are getting better at this. But we have always only cared about the head. And we'll go out and we'll get the head we want and we'll be like, yeah, nice, all our problems are fixed. The feet are rotting off, the shoulders are bad. He's got an ugly but everything else is crappy. But we picked the head. And then we turn around and wonder, hey, why is the body not working the way it should There is so much more to political power than who sits in the White House. We have been negligent on that. And your normy neighbor is still negligent on that. I know you are aware by now. You must inform him. What does that look like? Next time there's a local primary election, they're gonna have to drag him down to the polls because they're not gonna want to go. Why we already got Trump. Inform them. It's a lot more than Trump. Also, you need to go over to your neighbor maybe tonight, and you need to tell them about rough greens. You need to tell them that their dog's food and their cat's food is dead. There's nothing in it, there's no nutrition in it. How long would you live? How healthy would you be if you had a fast food double cheeseburger every single meal. Yeah, your body would break down and you would die early. You would because you eat empty calories. You know, that's what we feed our dogs and cats. All that food is brown because they kill all the nutrition in it. So start pouring rough greens, sprinkling rough greens. It's a powder. It's a green powder on your dog's food. All the vitamins and minerals and omega oils, antioxidants your dog. You will see differences in your dog, his breath, his coat, his energy level, you won't go to the vet as much. Your dog will live longer, just like you will when you get real nutrition. I want to try a free jumpstart trial. Bag your dog or your cat eight three three three three my dog or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Choe on a Tuesday. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify iTunes. So Jewish producer Chris was saying during the break that he doesn't ever have a long layover. Well, see, Chris, this is why. This is why I'm here to be your mentor. In airport and the options in airport gives you as far as food and beverages and or shopping, and we all know you're not going to do any shopping, but his food and things like that, the options in airport gives you. They're not there for when everything goes right, they're there for when everything goes wrong. I travel in the exact same way I travel. Look, a lot of people may think that I'm old and not as wild like I used to be. I live life on the edge. And when I say life on the edge. I book for myself the shortest layover is humanly possible. And get this, maybe that's not reskue enough for you. I don't show up to the airport two hours before my flight. Oftentimes I don't even show up one hour before my flight. I show up. Look, I don't check a back. I just have this rule against checking bags. Unless I'm going for an extended period, I won't do it. I show up, and I'm going to bank on me finding a way to get through security and through the gate. And when it comes to my layover, I'm going to bank on things being on time and going right. But I understand full well that a lot of this may be out of my control. So maybe I will be delay, maybe there will be a screw up, maybe the other flight will be gone. That's when the food and beverage options in the airport means so much. It's like a first aid kit. You don't buy a good first aid kit because you need it every single day. Hopefully you never need it. You need it for when things go wrong. You need food options in the airport, not because you're just traveling through. If you're passing through, you do what all of us. Do you pop in, You grab a water and some combos, You get on the plane and you get to where you're going, because you don't want to spend money on airport food anyway. Chris, are you ready to have the big one? Ah? Gonna We're all gonna hear Chris have a heart attack live on air. So you know how I just told you I plan on not having to eat there. I just flew through Denver and there was a delay that things did go wrong, and I stopped and I ate at this place and they were advertising. I forget what the place is called. I don't want to dime them out anyway. All that was really good. Yeah, the kitchen, I think it was called the kitchen. I think it was called the kitchen. I stop in the kitchen. I'm starving, and now my flight's delayed, so now I've got a freaking weight and I've got to eat in the airport. I look at the menu. Pretty good menu limited, which is a good sign. Limited menu means they're serving a few things really well. Too big a menu, huge red flag. I stop in the kitchen and I get a brisket grilled cheese sandwich with an order of French fries and a water. I got a bottle of water with it. Brisket, grilled cheese, sandwich, French fries, bottle of water. Nineteen dollars. Nineteen dollars for a sandwich and fries in a bottle of water. And the only reason I'm calling out the restaurant is not because the prices I get. Prices are what they are. It was delicious. It was freaking amazing. If I ever go through there again and I not gonna afford it, maybe I've gotten a raise, I'm gonna go back and get another one. And I mean, it was delicious, but airport food is expensive. That's what it is. So it's there for emergency purposes only what Chris, Isn't that what the lounges for it? Chris, I decided that I made a mistake earlier on the show, and I'm not gonna make the same mistake twice I liked. I have no idea why we're talking about this. We'll get back to politics in a little while. I don't know, maybe never. So a long time ago, I decided to divulge a piece of information that I should have kept quiet. I divulge information, I say things to you, because as big of a jerk and idiot as I am, I really genuinely do care about you, and I hope, I hope this show if even the tiniest way makes your life a little bit better, If it made one drive to work better for you, that's enough for us. We're not changing the world, so I do like to try to help when I can. But a while ago, I made a mistake and I told everybody in the country, right here behind the microphone about the beauty of the airport lounge whatever, whatever lounge that is, the Delta Lounge, the United Lounge, the special lounges you watch people duck into as you are just walking through the airport. And I explained that you the beauty of the airport lounge is unmatched. The bathrooms are cleaner. There's free food. It's not always the best, but a free cup of coffee. You can't beat a free cup of coffee, bag of chips, a couple of grapes, whatever, even they'll have some powdered eggs. Usually know something like that's look, it's not you're not eating it's not waffle house. It's not gonna be great, but you're eating in there, you're eating something. But the problem is when you give out information like that to the public, people join, and then the the airport lounges. I've noticed, maybe it's in my head, they've been more crowded for me. From now on, I'm not gonna give out any information that may impede my travel from now on. I should not have told you about the beauty of the airport lounge. And the thing is people think, oh, you have to be rich or something like that, or one of these business travelers. It doesn't cost a dime. You just switch whatever credit card you have. Everyone has a freaking credit card. You just switch whatever credit card you have, which you do for free, you switch it over to the Delta lounge. I don't know, I don't have one, but you don't have a You get a Delta Visa or Delta American Express or whatever it is, and then that gives you access to the lounge. So while everyone else is heading down to Steerage, you duck into the Delta lounge and you sip on a cup of Joe, and you have a clean bathroom where you can put your butt. The airport lounge is the best kept secret. That's not a secret. People think it's some kind of exclusive club for millionaires. It's just for meatheads like me or you who got a credit card and then you walk in there for free. Frankly, given the cost of airport food, you probably saved money going into the lounge. Highly recommend core Are you a lounge guy in the airport? Corey is too see even Corey Cam anyone can do it. Obviously, get into an airport lounge. It'll make your life better. Joe Biden's given away a billion dollars to Africa.
Speaker 6: That's the right thing for the wealthiest nation in the world to do. And today I'm announcing over one billion dollars in new humanitarian support for Africans displaced from homes by historic droughts and food and security.
Speaker 1: We've had a little mini talk on this before, but we have to have it again because this goes so far beyond just Joe Biden or even Democrats. Democrats and Republicans are both guilty of this because they're both got into the Washington bubble, and they've been in the Washington bubble for so long that they don't understand what has happened out there. Trump, to his credit and maybe this is because he's not a Washington DC guy. Trump seems to understand this better than most of them do. And you can find certain individual members of Congress who really start to understand this. They're starting to understand this, but the big shots in both parties don't realize. There has been a huge, huge, monumental sea change in the United States of America, because this is how the United States of America has always operated from my entire adult life. For my entire adult life, Washington DC has invaded everywhere, and they've handed out godbs of money everywhere no matter what. So whenever there's an earthquake in Singapore, Republicans and Democrats will run to the podium to brag about all the money they're going to send. I'm going to explain what changed and why that changed in just the moment. And for you politicians who listen, you might want to pay attention to what I'm about to say, because I promise you it's one hundred percent true. Before I get to that, you also need to go check out Chuck. I love chalk so much for how it makes me feel. That's really the difference how my mind works and how I feel natural herbal supplements. We need to focus so much on that. We saw what happened to our medical institutions in this country. Isn't it time to start looking at different ways to take care of ourselves. Chalk is the first place I go. Choqtural herbal supplements clinically proven to have effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. I take a male vitality stack every single day. I drink choc litpowder every single morning. Ladies, there's female vitality stacks. But this this is a brief window into everything Chuck can do for you. And it's Christmas season time. They're running a huge holiday special for the month of December. You want a massive discount on subscriptions, go to Chuck dot com. Used to promo code Jesse even get you a fifty dollars bonus product on your first delivery. C hoq dot com promo code Jesse. We'll be back is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Member, You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. So let's talk real quick about what has changed. Joe Biden gets up today everyone's screaming mad about it. But he got up today totally bragging. You can tell by the smile on his face. Thought this was a big win. A billion dollars to your money to Africa.
Speaker 6: Oh, that's the right thing for the wealthiest nation in the world to do. And today I'm announcing over one billion dollars in new humanitarian support for Africans displaced from homes by historic droughts and food and security.
Speaker 1: Have you ever have you ever read any stories, maybe watched it in the movies, or read a book or heard me talk about stories of mobsters trying to balance their home life with their work life. This will come back to politics, Republicans and Democrats. I hope you're paying attention. Just stay with me. So it's a very consistent story. But you'll have these mobsters and they start out in this life of crime. Usually they start as childhood gang members, the street gang. They get recruited by some mafia family where they work and eventually they become made men and eventually become mobsters. But they oftentimes, very often times, in fact, it seems to be the norm, they're also family people. They'll find a woman and they will marry her and then have kids with her, and oftentimes they actually love them. They do not always, of course, but they appear to love their wives and kids to be family people. But one thing that hits you every time, because I love these stories. I'm always reading these books and watching these movies and things like that. One of these things they hit you is how often they can't keep the two marriages, the two different lives. They can't keep them separate, no matter how hard they try. You See, they have this mafia code that says, the mafia comes first, even for your wife, your parents, your kids, no matter what, the mafia must come first. And so they're always married to the mafia first. And that means they're gone in the middle of the night from the shooting people and doing the various things that mafia people do. That means they're missing te ball games. That means try as they may, they can never keep those worlds separate, try as they may. Where their true loyalty lies eventually comes out and oftentimes it ruins the family. American politicians, Republican and Democrat, have for as long as I've been alive, they have had the ability because Americans have had it so good to get up give a press conference bragging that they're going to send ten billion dollars of your money to Madagascar to save the lemurs. And while there may be some grumbling about it, it's never created white hot anger in Americans because we things good and politicians waste money. And so what's happened is this has created a condition with Washington, Washington politicians Democrat and Republican, where now this is simply how they do business. They're used to handing away large quantities of your money. But two things have happened over time. One, the American citizen has watched his standard of living either stagnate or go down because of inflation. You're not as rich as you used to be because of inflation. That's one. Two. The second thing is the politicians they stopped caring about us at all, and they started only caring about everyone else because everywhere else is where they get their bread butter. That's where they get them money, That's where they get their power, that's where they get their praise. You don't get a lot of money, power and praise for helping the people of North Carolina or Tennessee. You get praise wards, You get a plaque. They'll make a home put but put something up in the Hall of Fame for you when you hand a billion dollars to Africa. And over time, they've grown to love handing out money abroad, way, way, way more than they care about their own citizens. And over time, it's become obvious to all of us, as we've watched our standard of living go down, and as we've watched their loyalty very clearly be split away from us, It's obvious we're not top priority anymore. American politicians had better wake up and realize. And you Republicans in Congress and Senate listening to the show, I hope you're listening. I hope you're paying attention. I know all your Washington buddies pat you on the back when you give the press conference and you announce another twenty billion dollars to Malaysia to study the fart bug. I really I get that. It feels really, really good. Your people are growing extremely resentful of you. The people who vote you into office are sick of this crap. We have people right now freezing in the Appalachian Mountains and the President of the United States of America flies to Angola and announces this.
Speaker 6: No, that's the right thing for the wealthiest nation in the world to do. And today I'm announcing over one billion dollars in new humanitarian support for Africans displaced from homes by historic droughts and food and security.
Speaker 1: You hear how he says it too, And I realize it's Joe Biden. He's not functional. But do you hear You hear how he's almost anticipating applause and accolades for it. So today like he's about to make this important pronouncement, one that will be all over the newspapers. It's gonna get in praised forever. Today I'm announcing a billion dollars for Africa. For our politicians, it's been a source of surprise.
Speaker 6: That's the right thing for the wealthiest nation in the world to do. And today I'm announcing over one billion dollars in new humanitarian support for Africans displaced from homes by historic droughts and funit and security.
Speaker 1: You Democrats, you Republicans. Then again, it's not just Democrats. We've played it for you one hundred times, mintioned McConnell, getting up behind the podium as Americans are drowning under the weight of inflation and announcing there's nothing more important than Ukraine. You politicians in this country had better realized times have changed. The American people are watching their standard of living go down, and the American people are starting to really feel like your loyalty resides elsewhere, and every time you brag about handing out more taxpayer money to someone else, it doesn't land like it used to. Jack, just the heads up. Speaking of not landing like it's used to, let's talk about the FBI in first aid training next. This has been a podcast from wor