Speaker 1: Fluids fluent Dorg.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese, the podcast where we bring you bilingual stories to supercharge your listening comprehension. In each episode, we'll present a short story in both English and Mandarin Chinese with the aim of helping you to improve your listening comprehension.
Speaker 1: In this episode, we'll accompany Lyong on his poignant journey at Shiangshan Park, where amidst a festival, he discovers the profound strength drawn from moments of shared joy and the beauty of life.
Speaker 3: Right after this commercial break.
Speaker 4: At Fluent Fiction, we're not just telling stories. We're bringing the world together by learning to understand each other. By subscribing to Fluent Fiction Plus. At plus dot fluentfiction dot org, you do more than just remove ads. You support a platform bridging global language differences, one story at a time time. Your subscription not only guarantees you an uninterrupted narrative, it also sustains our mission to bring stories in diverse languages to everyone. It's simple. Visit plus dot Fluentfiction dot org and become a plus subscriber today. When you do, you become a champion for global language learning and enjoy an ad free experience, So please join us at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Let's transform the way we experience the power of stories. Your journey awaits at plus dot fluentfiction dot org. Together we can keep the world's stories flowing.
Speaker 5: Janusha, why sannijo a don'sa kudala you're insanfantiella sancho me how the tree is hukua se no the sin sandro yan more more. The Singsong Tatan sing Tiburu wai jinna ban sing sung Yu ku yang Shi junior nineteen tatsung Shi ran like gon Yen Zibing Tataman singh Bing jiang Bing, the Zenna gon Yen she tait bi funga tatas and jung ja d nini jenre Jujin, the bin tinga ju Juan Tapua taiji da ya jin siza Huai, the ma een s shou see the tin kraak, don't d j e tn go ya send the girl wai Jana German taichung the guangka lung Jou beside has some hun kudaban park now remain the ping wages soon to the same tien yang ji Ding xingu Shin tebushi ta ta yuji chan hung Hue than Shosho Hoo June sat the quite the jenre do long ju beside ruhu Utu Tati ju jung y Fa nine yangzo Sai chang sha Husi chang ju Wani dong Yantin, Tayo Yuja, Shigadian Shilusa hashi Khuza Susi, tatsu Juni di Lusa sishi hua Hujuasha Kunti jun Koda joujan the selshan lin ta sintoina yang ji da Xinghua, Shinti Buza Ruunti taian k sa jifansi ti the Juando jun Jada, Lilia and her un way besides ye shu yang Susa changesha wan ji ten kong tatuya mean by Wulundi and kanjung Kuan ruhar ju the shi ruh Ha Hashan khu Napaji Shidan Sanda Shunsian tai yan Jintudan sho hu Jinta Yangue Selja sing john I Yandi Sho mean do tell Jan Taiba woman e cur yutun sans shah nabu me the tun third to mantioning the lilia.
Speaker 1: What's take another listen. Listen closely to any parts you may have missed.
Speaker 5: Yaan Guan togu hu yes sa se disha Hua san Pio danza kun si jou san chamgn Yen li ang Jan.
Speaker 1: Sunlight streamed through the leaves, casting patches of light on the ground, while the scent of flowers wafted through the air. In shiang Chan Park, which was full of vibrant greenery.
Speaker 5: Don't wu dia kwe da la ur infanfantiella sancho me how the treeshu gua.
Speaker 1: With the Duanmu Festival approaching, visitors flocked to enjoy the beautiful springtime.
Speaker 5: Sergei pien ju na de jing san jou ya mon mode sinzo ta Danai sin Cheburuwai jia na ban sinsung ye qua.
Speaker 1: Amidst this lively scene, Leon walked quietly, though his inner thoughts were not as light and joyful as the atmosphere around him.
Speaker 5: Jiangxi Yue junia na Ye t son shi Yen de la gun ye Jibien tademaan Singh bin jiang yiji Ba.
Speaker 1: Leon was a middle aged man who always came to the park with determination, even though his chronic illness made everything challenging.
Speaker 5: Go yen shitadebi funga tazetzen jun ja da Ninchi.
Speaker 1: The park was his sanctuary where he found tranquility in nature.
Speaker 5: Gienar juzin da bin tinzia ju gan tapu Ah.
Speaker 1: However, his worsening condition now left him uneasy.
Speaker 5: Taiji da yaojin siza huai the meh it tien tie choi de ting Qua.
Speaker 1: He knew he had to cherish each day spent outdoors and accept his situation.
Speaker 5: Dondi jiyen go yen siend gi Jenna.
Speaker 1: On the day of the Duanmu festival, the park was particularly lively.
Speaker 5: Jim en pai changd guang ka lung jo bi sat Hizama huang khue de bimpa Lao yemen zupin wi ji zunze de sen tie.
Speaker 1: People lined up to watch the dragon boat races. Children ran around happily, and the elderly savored the sweet aroma of zongzi yuan.
Speaker 5: Zie diing Xinghua shin ti bu shu ta yea tae ye ji chuan shun hu Gan Sho shuhu jun Sausa de qui Lu.
Speaker 1: Despite his discomfort, Liong decided to join the festivities and enjoy the small joys.
Speaker 5: Of life jah Da lung jo bi say yuhu u too tade jung jung Yufa na Jeh.
Speaker 1: However, as the dragon boat race heated up, his symptoms became increasingly unbearable.
Speaker 5: Liuan Souze chang Yi shah hu si chen chu wan ji Ji dond yen Siu.
Speaker 1: Liong sat on a bed bench, breathing heavily, watching the excited crowd Tayu.
Speaker 5: Yu Ja Shigaetien shilusya haishe Huiza sou si.
Speaker 1: He hesitated, wondering whether he should persist in staying or return home to rest.
Speaker 5: Tatsu junzie din liu ya.
Speaker 1: He ultimately decided to stay Sishe.
Speaker 5: Well Houjui Shunza Kunsi juniada jou jem de su shun Linta sinho Yina.
Speaker 1: Amidst the cheers and applause that filled the air, the laughter of the people around him warmed his heart.
Speaker 5: Yung ji Da Xinghua and Shinti Buza ruz jun Tien ta jen kri Sejifensiti. The juan lu jun Jiao da Lila.
Speaker 1: Junhe Leong knew that even though his body was not as it once was, he could find strength and comfort in the shared joy of the moment.
Speaker 5: Bi Saisie shu jauan Suze chang Yi sha wan Jitien Kho.
Speaker 1: When the race ended, Liong sat on the bench gazing at the sky.
Speaker 5: Tatua min ba Wu lunzienkan jung quan Hu chuya de s ju ha Ha shan Hu.
Speaker 1: He suddenly understood that, regardless of his health condition, what mattered was how well he lived.
Speaker 5: Na pa jesh Don Senna shun Sien tay y y en Jin Suga Sho hu Jinsha.
Speaker 1: Even if just for a brief moment, he was willing to fully experience and cherish it.
Speaker 5: Lingui seoja Sinjou yen Zieshu.
Speaker 1: Leong smiled, having come to terms with himself.
Speaker 5: Miend tyaojen tapa oo may ye ku ju ton Shah Nabu mi the Chun su chu Man Shu min de li Lah.
Speaker 1: In the face of challenges, he seized every moment like the ever lasting spring colors of Hiangshan, filled with the force of life.
Speaker 3: Today's vocabulary words are coming up right after this commercial break. Here are today's vocabulary words, first in Mandarin Chinese, then in English.
Speaker 1: Sah sah, sah, streamed, Pierre, Pierre, Pierre, patches, pio da, pio da, pio da, wafted.
Speaker 5: Finfa, thintha, fintha.
Speaker 1: Flocked, Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, vibrant, b funka be funa b funka, sanctuary, nan jing, ning zing, nan zing, tranquility, Jane C J C J C cherish.
Speaker 5: Pin weet, ping, wet pin weet.
Speaker 1: Savored, bushit, bush shit, bushit, discomfort, jung ju, jung ju, jung Ju symptoms, nah yeah, nah yeah, nah yeah, unbearable.
Speaker 5: Jian shoot, Zian shoot, Jian shoot, persist, huanghu, huanghu, huanghu.
Speaker 1: Applause and whet and liet and liet comfort, wang Jah wang Jah wang Jah gazing See Joe Joe, see Joel ultimate.
Speaker 5: Chang Joe change Joe Chang Joe.
Speaker 1: Heavily mean bad, mean bad, mean bad, understood Ye shot yez shure ye shot, embrace, po jet, Piao Jeah Pao jet, challenge, boom boom boom, everlasting, quiet, ou quiet out quiet that approaching jure nah Juan Nah Jure nah lively Zina Zina zine scene Ye yeah ye yeah, ye yeah, determination.
Speaker 5: Jad Jeel, jad Jeel, jad Jeel.
Speaker 1: Worsening, Say Jewel, Say Jewel, say Jewel, amidst yull ye yull ye yull ye hesitated, gins Ha, gins ha, gins ha cherished.
Speaker 2: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Fluent Fiction Mandarin Chinese. Our team works tirelessly to bring you high quality, engaging content that will help you to reach your goals, but we can't do it alone. Your support is crucial in keeping our doors open and our content flowing. Please consider becoming a premium subscriber today. You'll get more stories, no ads, custom episode requests and more. Visit www dot fluentfiction dot org Premium Mandarin Chinese. Thanks for listening, and now a final word from our sponsors