Speaker 1: Now is Gerald Celenti who has Trends Journal. As people who actually show know you can use the code night to save on the subscription there. I think you get ten percent off. And it is a wonderful publication, weekly publication. It's got about three hundred pages. It's an online magazine. I love Trends Journal, And we really do appreciate Gerald coming on and talking with us. And this is a kind of a risky time to be giving your opinion about anything, isn't it, Gerald?
Speaker 2: Now the fourth Amendment of your freedom of speech?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well you have no right, Oh hate speech? How about if I hate some slimy politician that loves to kill people all over the world. How about hating that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Actually speech? How dare you hate the murder is presidents?
Speaker 2: We had it? Which one you're talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh? Obama, the Nobel piece of crap prize winner? Hey, folks, who's always focuing us? Folks? Folks? You let me. I'm gonna have peace as soon as he gets in. There are the Afghan troops surge? Oh you forgot about that? Everybody? We love Obama. I want that guy Kadaffi out of there. I want that guy a sot out it there? Why are you hateful, hateful little wop from the Bronx. How dare you say that about Obama? All right, yeah, I hate it and I hate the murderers. That's why launched occupy peace dot com well over a decade ago. And as you know, you've been up here your family and spoken one of our rallies, and we're having one this next Saturday, the twenty seventh.
Speaker 1: Twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: Good we have Scott Ritter, Judge Napolitano, Joel Laia live broadcast with Roger Waters is going to do a live stream, Garland Nixon, Denskas Sinitch and others, Ray mcgovernn. We're doing everything we can in the name of piece. So that's he If you're for peace, you're for hate, and you want to proof not one little slimeball on the media. They don't like anybody whose little slime ball prostitutes media has that get paid to put out by the corporate pimps.
Speaker 2: Have nobody on speaking about peace, nobody, that's right. How about Bill Clinton?
Speaker 3: I remember this is one of the t shirts I did, by the way, when Clinton ran for president in nineteen ninety two. Beware is slick Willie every time he got caught with his pants down, bombs away over bag dad. Oh that's slime ball that I hate for his murder. Oh you remember Maddelin all Bright, maddle not all that bright. You remember the one? Google it up. Everybody speaking to Leslie stall on sixty minutes and Leslie stall asks Madeline all Bright, is the death of over five hundred thousand Irocky children under the age of five worth the price what Bill Clinton has done? And she said, yes, it's worth the price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't even have the decency.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't you hate that? Yeah, you better say that's she's one hundred percent correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that was the fact, you know, when when you look at that, a normal person would if they had done that, they was we didn't kill half a million kids. But she doesn't care about that. Yeah, she says, yeah, it was worth it. She didn't even deny that they killed them. Yeah, that's right, really amazing price.
Speaker 3: Well, and then one after another, yeah, oh, how about how about little Georgie Bush, a little spoiled daddy's boy with a paracohone swallower than a Northball. Oh, daddy was George Bush White uncle was priscal Oh that, oh that, oh that crime syndicate. Oh yeah, we gotta get that guy who saw a bit generalife. Yeah. The Afgad War, the longest war in American history. Oh, you forgot about that when everybody yeah, oh you don't hate that, you don't hate that. Oh, ninety percent of people supported it.
Speaker 2: I forgot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're again again. I got blacklisted from all the media. I used to be got everybody, OPRA, the Today's, Your Good Morning amer everybody all the time. When I came out against the Afghad War, BIP blacklisted.
Speaker 2: I can't have them on.
Speaker 1: It's a badge of honor. It's a badge of honor to do that. Obama gave us seven wars, and of course Trump kept them all. And even though the Trump supporters criticized rightfully Biden and the disaster when they pulled out of Afghanistan. Trump could have done that at any point in time, and he could have done it in an orderly way. But instead they waited until basically they were thrown out, and that created the chaos, the confusion. But Trump is out there ready to get us involved. He continues to escalate this Venezuelan thing. I guess he's given up on going to Warwick, Counada for the time being.
Speaker 3: Right, you mean you mean you're talking about the Trump. By the way, when Trump ran for office in twenty and sixteen, I took out the trademark. We own the trademark presidential reality show. That's all it is. Hey, right, and you will left me? Oh, you played war in twenty four hours? Right, all right, all right, hey, no, no, no, man, before I get at the office, that war was going to end the riot.
Speaker 2: Hey, how about these quotes? You ready?
Speaker 3: We want to have peace on earth all over. He said that on September twenty fifth, twenty twenty four. We are going to have peace through strength. We will not have to fight. October twelfth, twenty twenty four. There are two ways that iron could be handled militarily or you make a deal. I would prefer to make a deal. You're lions, so be you bomb them. You bombed them while you were lying that you were going to make a deal. Right, only the facts? How about this one? They keep going on. I want immediate peace with Ukraine war. January twentieth is inauguration. We will measure our success by not only the battles we win, but also by the wars we end. But most importantly, you're ready the wars we never get into. My proudest legacy will be that of a peacemaker and a unifier. That's why I want to be a peacemaker and a unifier. Oh wait a minute, you said that in January. And how many people is you're kill inventers a whaler?
Speaker 1: Now? Yeah? Fourteen?
Speaker 3: Illegally bombing people in a boat. You don't bring them to court, You don't have any proof. What do you mean we don't have improve we approof. We could kill anybody we want. Yeah, where is the outrage? I know, I know.
Speaker 1: It's the same kind of stuff that we saw from Dutarte in the Philippines. It was just an authoritarian thug. He told the police, if you think somebody's in the drug trade, just shoot them on the street. And they killed twelve thousand people that way. And of course, as Trump is bombing these ships, the Coastguard is still interdicting ships. And you know, the standard procedure that they've used in their illegal, unconstitutional war on drugs is to stop the ships to search them. If they find the drugs, they destroy them. And they take the people to jail. None of that was done. And I've talked about this, I talked about this jail. Yeah yeah, yeah, I told I told the audience. I said, so, what if the Coastguard should just stop these ships? And how would you feel about it? If they stop the ships, they search them, they find drugs, they line the guy's up on the side of the ship and just shoot them. Would that be good? You know? Because this is not even to that level. As you point out, They don't just take them to jail. They they take them to court and then convict them with the evidence. But this is extra judicial killing. This is just like a dictator in the Philippines.
Speaker 3: Yep. But look at all the murders that the presidents of the United States have committed against innocent people all over the world. How many Irackies did we kill? How many Afghans do we kill?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, and by the way, remember they.
Speaker 3: Were going to it was going to bring down the defense budget and now it's over a trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's another one. You ready.
Speaker 3: Our objective is to immediately have a total secession of hostilities. All shooting has to stop. We need peace without delay. That's what he said on February fifteenth of this year, one law after know. Oh and how about the clowns circus that guy Kellogg, Oh Kellogg frosted flakes, that little arrogant jerky. We're going to add that you credible on one hundred things. You have to come to the where's the outrage?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, well, I guess if you have outrage, they will shut you down now because jd Vance, who began the administration talking about played the clips for him things that he said at the very beginning of the deministration when we went to Europe and lectured them about censorship, and now they're doing exactly the same thing in the wake of the Charlie Kirk things.
Speaker 3: So it is go back beyond Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 2: How about how about all the.
Speaker 3: Kids that were punished in all the universities in college, right because they came out against Israeli genocide.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: So now they're making a Kirk thing a big thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: But how about that?
Speaker 3: How about how about that? Oh no, don't talk about that Israel again?
Speaker 2: Trump? Here, you ready for this one?
Speaker 3: About I want to see the Middle East get back to peace and real peace, but a piece that is going to be a lasting piece. He said that on March tenther this year, as the United States is giving Israel all the money and weapons to keep this genocide going, knowing people in front of everybody's eyes bombing their place into total ruins, and Trump supports it a thousand percent. Oh by did you by the way, as you hear the bs they put out where he said that net Yah who is fing him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about that earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I didn't know. Maybe maybe he's a different kind of guy there.
Speaker 2: How did he f him?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. Yeah, this is a yeah. Meanwhile, Jared Kushner is now a newly minted billionaire based on blood money, said one tweet after leaving the White House. He raised four point six billion from Gulf Royals to launch Affinity Partners. In twenty twenty four. He poured two hundred and fifty million into Israel's Phoenix insurance at the height of the war when others pulled out, and that bet has now returned more than ninefold. So I guess you know, really, when the tramp says he wants peace, he spells it with an eye, doesn't.
Speaker 3: He Yeah, no, it's disgusting. Look at the whole crypto world. Is the Trump that hated cryptos before, Hey, but now my family's into it. The witkaf the other guy, Luckwick, the other one in there, the Commerce secretary, their kids are in it. Hey, shut the hell up silenty Oh. And this is why the Arabs aren't doing anything to stop the murder going on, because back in nineteen seventy three they had the they put the oil embargo on because of what Israel.
Speaker 2: Was doing m hm.
Speaker 3: And you remember those days, yeah, oh yeah, when oil price is quadrupled and that stopped. Not anymore because you just mentioned you're all in the deal.
Speaker 2: Together, the.
Speaker 3: Qushners, Yeah, making all the deals, and one after Witkoff is over in the UA making deals.
Speaker 1: And that's what Trump apparently was upset about. You know, you got the Hamas people were attacked by net and Yahoo and it's like, come on, we're all part of this club here, you know, we gotta not kill each other in this club. So that was what he was upset about, the fact that they launched it, and then he was upset about the fact that they didn't do more damage. So yeah, it's it truly is amazing. When you look at what these guys are doing, what do you think is going to happen to gold? We just had the FED cut interest rates. Here it looks like does it look like the fundamentals are still in place for gold?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, yeah, we went on the air.
Speaker 3: I think gold was what three thousand, six hundred and sixty something dollars an ounce.
Speaker 2: It's gone up forty percent this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you go back to.
Speaker 3: The Trends Journal and again, you know, we only put the facts in there. We said twenty twenty four would be a golden year for gold. It went up twenty seven percent last year, and we say we'll keep righting. No goal is going to keep going on and on and on, higher and higher and higher.
Speaker 2: This isn't rocket science. It's very simple.
Speaker 3: The lower interest rates fall, the deeper the dollar falls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the dollars happening. Yeah, it's not the gold is going up. Is that the dollar is going down significantly, so.
Speaker 3: It becomes cheaper in other countries to buy gold because their currencies go up. Number two, the world gold prices have gone up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is one of my books, trend Tracking far better than mega trends. Time magazine came out in nineteen eighty nine for eighty six of Forget When Anyway? I read about how I started buying gold in nineteen seventy eight when the Iranian conflict broke out and they taught us to hate Iran without anybody ninety percent of the people ninety nine not knowing how the United States overthrow the democratically elected governor.
Speaker 2: Mosa deag in fifty three because he said the.
Speaker 3: Oil belonged to the Iranian people and had no right to do that, and about to savok the secret police that made SS look good. So when the revolution began, I knew it was real, and I said golden oil prices would go up, and that's when I started buying gold, and that's when I became a trend forecaster and a political atheist. Ray Dalyo just came out today, well yesterday, and said, how gold prices are going to go up. This is the guy that frowned the Bridgewater. He's a multi multi billionaire. Old prices are going to go up because the world is going down again. They're going to keep lowering interest rates to keep propping up the equity markets.
Speaker 2: You got to look at the facts.
Speaker 3: This is a there's a there was an article here and wanted a yea.
Speaker 1: Ray Dalio also had a very interesting quote this last week saying that the massive debt was going to basically cause our economy to have a heart attack. It's building up, its squogging up everything. That's a good way to put it.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what he's saying about goal too part of the debt. You're ready, the top ten percent of earner households making about two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year or more account for more of the nation's total spending than ever, reaching nearly fifty percent in the second quarter. Ten of America's population accounts for fifty percent of all the spending in the country. Yeah, so the rest of the people were just plantation workers of slave land here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the money's going to the rich.
Speaker 3: And then you got to go back to all what they're doing with the Trump's tax deal. In twenty seventeen, he said that he was going to win. They lowered the taxes and the big corporations and the very rich. Oh, they're going to use it for capital improvements. No, it didn't that was the next year, twenty eighteen. It was the biggest year ever of stock buybacks, and according to the Tax Policy Center, the one percent got sixty four percent of the benefits. We're getting nothing. The richer getting richer, And again you got to go globally on this. Look at the riots now going on again in Indonesia, in.
Speaker 2: France, the people taking to the.
Speaker 3: Streets again because lack of basic living standards, government, corruption, crime and violence. This was happening in twenty nineteen. One of our top trends of twenty twenty was going to be new world disorder.
Speaker 2: There were protests going.
Speaker 3: On, the Yellow Yellow vest in France, in South Africa, in Algeria, in Bolivia, in India, in Chile, all over the world. People were taking to the streets. Then they launched the COVID war. Can't go out and protest, Get back in your house. Those days are over. That's right. Richer getting richer, This is off with their heads two point oh time.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely yeah. In terms of the middle class, you know, this article came out of this last week talking about how in many cities, even with zero percent interest rates, even if they fell, people who are making what the median income is in that city could not qualify to get a loan at zero percent for what the median price of a home was in that city. And so it's exactly what you're going about, the concentration of wealth. It's a generational thing. And it's also the policies that they have. They're now the Trump administration. Bessent has said that they're going to have they're going to do something about the home ownership crisis coming up, and so I would imagine that they're going to do some kind of a declared emergency so that Trump can just dictate policy. What do you think they might do with that.
Speaker 3: They've got to try to lower interest rates and mortgage rates, and again look at the data going down.
Speaker 1: But when they lower the rates, then the investors who are buying the bonds say that, are you know, putting out a longer term loan like a home mortgage. They say, well, but lower rate is going to be inflationary. So we've seen several times so they have cut the FED rate and it's wound up increasing the home mortgage rate. Has that happened this time or did the home rates actually go down?
Speaker 3: It went down a little bit, and then it went up again. But you know they're going up and down. They're going to do everything they can to bring them down. They'll make up anything they want again. In twenty twelve, I thought the markets would crash again.
Speaker 2: I was wrong.
Speaker 3: He didn't teach me about zero interest rate policies or thinkful quantitative easing and economics one on one in graduate school. Yeah, they'll make up anything. Look what happened when COVID happened. I thought everything would crash. No, No, we're going to bring interest rates down to zero and pumping trillions of dollars of fake money back by nothing and printing on nothing.
Speaker 2: So they'll make up anything.
Speaker 3: They're going to do everything they can to bring down mortgage rates and prop up the markets. And by the way, the South has taking a hit right now. I know people that have how place is in Florida.
Speaker 2: I know what a woman has been.
Speaker 3: Trying to sell it. Now the price keeps going down and down and down. They overbuilt when the COVID war happened and people overinvested in the South. In California, prices are going down and you're looking at home new home building going way down.
Speaker 2: We are, we are.
Speaker 3: This is very important we're talking about the economics, and what people don't understand is you know that in trend forecasting you make connections between different fields.
Speaker 2: So now we'll talk about China again.
Speaker 3: Before Slick Willy brought him into the World Trade Organization. You look at China's GDP from nineteen seventy to two thousand and one. It's like that whom they get in its skyrockets. China's leading the world now in ev manufacturing, leading the world. How come, oh, because all the Western government companies that went over there gave China all their heavy industry and high tech knowlogy, manufacturing and development that they never had before. These are very smart people. They were ruling the world for a long time. You know, they're not dumbbells. And there are four one point four billion versus bout three hundred and forty seven million in America. As I mentioned to you and Travis before when Bill Clinton, before he brought him into the World Trade Organization temper Center, Chinese eighteen year olds went to college now nearly seventy percent, and young people are totally AI and high tech addicted.
Speaker 2: So here are more of the facts. Are you ready? It's about China?
Speaker 3: What they're doing in developing the Here Beijing slaps ban on Nvidia chips in bid to bolster homegrown AI industry. You got it, they're gonna lead it. They over invested, going back to the equity markets and where things are going, we've overinvested in the new companies in the AI world. Trends are born, they grow, they mature, rich, old agent die. The real AI trend was just born three years ago. It's an infant. China's going to lead the world in AI. There's going to be a dot com bust. Oh, and what did Nvidia just do? They're investing five billion dollars in Intel. Oh, Intel that the United States has taken a ten percent ownership in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you think there's some arm twisting going on the background for that.
Speaker 3: As the Italians used to have, this guy called Mussolini, the merger's state and corporate power fascism. That's his definition, and that's what we have in front of our eyes. Yeah, corporations run everything. One slime ball president after another did away with the anti trust laws that allowed the bigs to take over everything. Again. When I was a young guy, there were grocery stores, hardware stores, station every stores, shoe stores, drug stores, grocery stores, now the world chains.
Speaker 1: And Trump has really accelerated this trend, you know, both with the lockdown of twenty twenty and now with the tariffs and the vacillation on the tariffs. He has lockdown and destroyed small businesses left and right. They're screaming bloody murder. We haven't even really seen the full effects of these tariffs. Shed and again it's still.
Speaker 3: One after another though, I mean, he's just doing a different trip. Yeah, but what Clinton did was the worst of the worst. How about NAFTA. Yeah, taking jobs out of America, used that chet labor down there in Mexico or right, Yeah, get them out of here's right, Hey, and I'll make a lot of money. They paid me three hundred thousand dollars an hour to talk at Goldman Sacks. Right, Oh, I'm only worth one hundred and thirty million dollars. I was a little jerk from Arkansas, But now I'm worth one hundred and thirty million dollars.
Speaker 1: That's right. And both Clinton and George H. W. Bush in that nineteen ninety two election, both of them wanted NAFTA. It was just Ross Brow who was pushing back against that, talking about how it's going to be a great sucking sound. We've been hearing that sucking sound since then. But of course Trump is going to fix everything right except as USMCA just shuffle things around a little bit. But it's essentially the same agreement as the as a n after agreement, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, yep, I saw not shining before.
Speaker 3: Here's the article Shina dominated ev market even in face of levings. Yeah, Shine is going to be the world leader.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not just the technology, and it's not just the slave labor that they've got, but even the energy. They've been given an advantage on energy with the the Paris Climate a cord in twenty fifteen, they have by far and away the cheapest source of energy that anybody has, and that's going to be really key with AI, it's going to be key with any automated factories. Having that edge and energy they're they're putting out all the industrial businesses in the UK and in Germany, they're shutting them down because they can't afford to operate and manufacture things with the price of energy that they've that the governments have artificially inflated.
Speaker 3: But again.
Speaker 2: Price of energy.
Speaker 3: Hey, we're going to put sanctions on Russia and is.
Speaker 2: Going to pay the price, and that was genocide. Joe Biden had said that.
Speaker 3: One didn't he m h. And we said, Putin's not going to pay the price. Russia has all of the high tech, heavy industry, technology and country. What it is the people to be self sufficient. And that's exactly. But you're talking about high energy prices. How about they cut it while they blow up the North Stream pipeline. They drove up the prices in Europe by the sanctions. And then the other thing about it is Europe is so damn bureaucratic. They and again they caused the problems themselves by getting cheap labored to go over to get the products manufactured in China. You go back to early two thousands again, you go back, you know again we're talking twenty five years ago. You go back to two thy to twenty fifteen. For christ, the Volkswagen Porsche making tons of money in China.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well all.
Speaker 3: The manufacturers because China didn't have it, and now they had the technology, high tech and heavy industry. We don't need you anymore. Those sales have gone down to the toilet. Oh, but you know what Porsche is doing now, getting into the military industrial complex.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah. Yeah. When you can't compete in the marketplace, you can always do whatever the government wants you do. And they've got because now the German government is buying into this massive debt program to build up the military. That's there.
Speaker 3: Trillion dollars, yeah, a trillion dollars in Germany, the third largest country, the third third largest economy in the world, and the largest in Europe, has been in a recession for two years going into the third and you're going into debt a trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh god, you got to stop those Russians.
Speaker 3: Oh you mean the Russians that you killed twenty five million in Operation Barbara Rossa World War two. Hey, everybody, don't you love those German military? You like World War Two? No? I like World War One better. We need more money for ould military, all right, pil merks Yeah, a little arrogant black rock guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. They're pushing their economies down into the toilet so that they can then bring us to war. You always point out, when everything else fails, they take us to war. You know, let's go back to Venezuela, because Trump is telling everybody, you know, I'm not going to help with this Ukrainian thing, and your plans have World War III. If you continue to buy Russian wall, you're not serious about this. I look at that. At the same time he's making moves to go into Venezuela, I'm thinking, is he drumming up business for himself there with that? And if he goes into Venezuela, the Russians are running a lot of the defense, the air defense stuff that's in Venezuela, as well as other connections they have. They're the Chinese have got a lot of connections in Venezuela. Do you think that an attack in Venezuela by Trump is going to run smack dab into Russians in Chinese and Venezuela.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But let's go back.
Speaker 3: Let's go back to when Trump was president and you try to overthrow the Maduro government back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, with.
Speaker 3: That little clown Guido. Yeah, what did they try to do? They tried again. We wrote about it again the Trendy Journal.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you put Night.
Speaker 3: In it, of course, is a grand total of about two dollars and fifty cents a week, a couple of pennies a day. Again, we write only the facts, and they try to overthrow the Venezuelan government. Back then they launched a move. They launched an attack out of Columbia to Venezuela. It totally failed. You're not going to beat them again. As I say, you think we would have invaded a rock Libya was area if their major exports were broccoli.
Speaker 2: It's all about oil.
Speaker 1: Or even if their major export was cocaine like Columbia. Instead, you'll use them as a basis support to go after Venezuela, which is not sending in cocaine.
Speaker 3: It's I'm saying. You know, you get in that book was a racket by Smedley Butler, the most decorated marine in history at the time, that's right. And he writes about how you know he went into all these continents because of the corporations to steal what the people had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what the country had. And that's all this is about.
Speaker 1: Again, at that time, as he said, it was a United Fruit Company. You know they were doing it. Now they've got different products that they want to make and different things that they want to steal. But it's the same game. It absolutely is. It's a racket. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, here's the other thing. By the way, this really gets me. I got this picture here right here, this is this is the New York Times.
Speaker 2: Could you see this?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, King for a day, wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Look at these little clown boys dressed up in these stupid costumes. What kind of a low life jerk could you be to put these stupid costumes on? What is it Halloween for you every day? Have you got this stupid crap?
Speaker 1: Have you seen these guys up close? I mean they got They've got soles on their on their shoes that are like four inches high to make them taller, and then they put the tall hats on and make them imposing. It's really funny.
Speaker 3: Actually, it's a clown show. And I'm plied of this crap. The royal family, the King, the Queen, a bunch of murderers. If they were Italian, you'd call them a mafia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The sun never sets on the British Empire. We slaughter people all over the world. But Sleetti, you have to say it properly. You have that Bronx attitude. Well, people don't like that you have to speak probably, what's this king crap? What is How stupid can you be to let this crime syndicate stay in control?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, you ready for this.
Speaker 3: Yesterday I took out the domain name we the People's Party dot world. A week ago I took out the domain name we the People's Party dot us.
Speaker 2: These should have been gone.
Speaker 3: When the Internet revolution began in the early nineties, when everybody was buying up domain names. That shows you how we the people don't count. I've had it.
Speaker 2: We the people. Oh the beginning of the constitution, We the people.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh that we the people in the preamble. Yeah, who the hell is some short politician to tell me what to do? How about we the people tell you what to do? Go to hell, Solenty, you're in a different world. Get back in the time of today. You're nothing more than a little giddy from the Bronx, So shut the hell up. I'm the Mayor of Kingston. I'm a little noble nobody.
Speaker 2: I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Jerk off over there who used to be the zoo keeper. But don't you know my daddy is I'm a little Georgie pusher Warm. Don't you know my dadd is I'm any qualmo? Don't you know my daddy is? Where the hell are the people to say enough for your crap? Where are the pew? I don't want to hear his crap from a politician to get the rest of my life.
Speaker 1: Well, they showed up by the millions in the UK over the weekend. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: The Unite the Kingdom rally that Tommy Robinson was running. They showed up by the millions. What do you think about that? I mean the press tried to downplate as they always do, only about one hundred and ten thousand people, but it was a big pushback. Because of this two tier justice system that they've set up, and because they're deliberately trying to destroy manufacturing and the society that's there. All these people showed up to protests. What do you think is going to come.
Speaker 2: Of that party? In Germany?
Speaker 3: They're winning too. Populism is going to be a big trend. That's why I'm telling you. If I had the money behind me from a billionaire for we the People's Party, it would happen tomorrow.
Speaker 2: It would happen tomorrow.
Speaker 1: And of course in both cases what their their response is to call the groups the populist groups AfD or the United Kingdom people call them terrorists. And again I think that's they're setting up the structure to do that in the United States as well.
Speaker 3: Join it. Aver in the United States got this crime sit to get that morons and imbeciles call it govern Hey, let's go back to Obama, the nobel piece of crap prize winner. All right, how about this one when when the banks, the bandits that caused the panic of O eight, the Donain name that I took out in two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Subprime mortgages. Remember that one.
Speaker 3: Hey, you don't have a job, you deep don't worry about sign of V derivatives. That one the Federal Reserve, when I call it crime syndicate twenty nine trillion dollars to bail out the banks. Twenty nine trillion dollars to bail out the banks. Now it's not my language, that's from the Leevianstitute Board College.
Speaker 1: So injustmentals only the big banks I'm in. The small medium sized banks were gone out by the hundreds every year, going out of business yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that, by the way, you could thank the other peanut farmer, Jimmy Katta or the guy that gave us Mosia Hardina became algae zero, I mean al Qaeda. Oh that that Jimmy Carter, or to Jimmy Cardo with Brazinski. Oh that that that slime ball he Rotten Hill. Oh you know that we got to stop those Russians in Afghanistan because they were trying to overthrow the Taliban that was destroying Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: You know that one that was a Jimmy Karter.
Speaker 3: That first back in the day, there was only intrast state banks Bank of America.
Speaker 2: It was only in California.
Speaker 3: Was Jimmy Kana got started to allow banks to go interstate and slime ball Slick Willy Clinton made it official. Remember when we were young guys, there were banks, all local banks in every little town, every little city. No more. The bigs own everything. They owned everything. So Jimmy Khana was the guy that started at and again that's the slime ball that gave us al Kaeda.
Speaker 1: Yeh.
Speaker 3: He's the one that supported what's his name, Osano bin Laden.
Speaker 2: There was Mujahad back then.
Speaker 3: People have no idea about this, and this is a slime ball that also ramped up the Tarad, the Iran war. We had no business getting and they said to us get out of here. We had enough of you Americans in here.
Speaker 2: We want you out.
Speaker 3: No, you're going to tell us to leave the embassy. Who the hell are you to tell us to leave your country?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, we got the shaw. Yeah really was Yeah, yeah, I remember when that happened. I remember when Bank of American Nations Bank Nations Bank was in North Carolina, and that was the bank that we were using at the time. I remember when they merged with Bank of America out of California, and it was a guy named Erskine Boyle's Bulls who was in North Carolina. He was a big wig in the Carter White House, and he got that approved. And everybody said, you're going to wind up having all these bank mergers, and we're going to wind up with just about a half dozen gigantic banks, which is what happened when they all became too big to fail about ten years later. I remember you used to call them irk some boils. Yeah. That's that's why I almost back to that. That's why I refer to that guy as that Irk. Some boil for the longest time because of that. But yeah, they just lay this. It's an ongoing progressive pattern. They lay this, and they each build on the foundation of consolidation that the other one started, don't they.
Speaker 3: You look at the cover of this week's Trench Journal magazine and it's it said, I forgot exactly what it was. This week's the last weeks. We the people, We the people are supreme. No, we the politicians m hm are in control, you know, to enrich ourselves and to enrich the rich.
Speaker 2: We're in power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I got a comment here from a listener, DGA, thank you. He says that David Fascism is in full display as Larry Elson is now the richest man in the world. He teamed up with Trump on day one to push this AI m RNA stuff and you know, it's just going to have custom made poison for each and every one of us, right, But he is, He's now the richest man, richer than Musk. But I just saw that free speech. Musk is calling for people be jailed if they if they say something that the government doesn't like. And I just kicked off the social media platform.
Speaker 2: Back to the crime syndicate.
Speaker 3: A new cryptos superpack plans one hundred million dollar effort. Cryptocurrency companies, including some tied to the Trump administration, are funneling one hundred million dollars into a new political effort to support pro crypto candidates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's another one.
Speaker 1: It's a massive record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, digital assets can save the US dollar, says Eric Trump is Financial Times today. Eric Trump has said growing demands for cryptocurrency's could save the US dollar.
Speaker 1: I mean, and if you believe this, Yeah, he said that he thinks that the stable coin thing is going to basically shut down all the small banks. And he's right, I think it will. You know, that's CBDC in terms of its functionality, And that was one of the things that we're always warning about CBDC. It was going to consolidate all capital formation and control into the people who are running the stable cooin stuff. And who's running that. It's Lutnick, who is his Commerce secretary. It's just like when he had the Rothschild banker Wilbur Ross in his first term. Now he's got Lutnick in there, and Lutnick is mister stable coin. I think it's also a way wi. Yeah, let me ask you this on.
Speaker 2: Second before we keep going two, because we talked about this before.
Speaker 3: Here's the proof.
Speaker 2: This is from the front. This is from the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Two big deals intertwined, latest chips for UAE, crypto gains for Trump. This summer, Steve Whitcough, President Trump's Middle East envoy, paid a visit. And it goes on and on to say how they do in the deals with the UAE, the Trump family, the wick Coughs, the Lutnix, on and on and on. It's a crime syndicate in front of everybody's eyes.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, yeah, absolutely. And that was where, by the way, it was in the UAE, if I'm not mistaken where Eric Trump made that statement. It was at a crypto conference. So we made the statement that the banks are going to be gone in ten years yep. And of course if the local banks are gone, how do we how do we get how do we process cash?
Speaker 3: Again, it's everything's going to go digital. Yeah, they're going to make up a new coin. And we just got rid of OUID debt level got of course, this coin's worth a thousand times more than a dollar was so crap, they're going to make it. Yeah, yeah, and no, it's disgusting. It's disgusting. And again you're not It's been going on.
Speaker 2: All our lifetime.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when you talk about the mafia tactics, organized crime tactics that Trump is using, we see that with the FCC guy saying well, we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way. And you look at the lawsuits that Trump has filed against CBS because Redstone, the heiress, wanted to sell Paramount and they could slow that down or make it not happen, and so they basically shook them down. And the thing I was talking about earlier, Gerald was the fact that Trump used the government to shake them down, and he was the one who had a lawsuit against them. They settled for fifteen or sixteen million dollars and then their troubles went away. So basically he was using the governmant to shake down this corporation and profiting fifteen sixteen million dollars. It's the most open corruption I've seen besides the First Amendment issues. It's just in your face corruption, isn't it.
Speaker 2: And how about this guy?
Speaker 3: Was this guy.
Speaker 2: Ellison you talked.
Speaker 1: About, Oh yeah, Larry Ellison. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And didn't they just buy Paramount?
Speaker 1: His son did? Yeah, son did, Sundad Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sun did.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And what it is? What is he's suing the New York Times, like thirteen billion dollars or something?
Speaker 1: Trump fifteen yeah, fifteen billion. Yeah, I was. There was an interesting article on reason I talked about earlier, Gerald and they went through the lawsuit and they said, this reads like a hagiography, not like a lawsuit. Any lawyer would be ashamed to follow this. Of course, a hagiography is a biography of somebody that just makes them into a saint, right, And it's just boasting page after page after page about how Trump is the greatest man who ever lived, and anybody who doesn't acknowledge that is malicious. That's his proof.
Speaker 3: Again, I told you I had lunch with his brother Robin back in twenty seventeen. Yeah, and I had a restaurant over here with sayk which is across the river. And his brother Robert told me that when the father died, he left him the family. I think the father died in two thousand and two, left the family over a half a billion dollars worth of real estate. Trump's nothing more to spoil daddy's boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was one of the things that figured out.
Speaker 2: After other guys.
Speaker 3: It's George Collins said, it's one big club and you ain't in it. Yeah, one guy after another. I mentioned little Andy Cuomo. My daddy was marrioed, little Georgie Bush. You know that slime bowlover he got over there in a gruesome noose over there. Oh yeah, it comes from the Yeah Pelosi, it's all everybody, don't.
Speaker 2: You know my daddy was. I mean, it's one one after another.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was one of the things. One of the reasons why he also included Penguin Books in this lawsuit because they had published a book talking about how Trump had inherited so much money and then blew it with all these failed casinos. You know, that really got under his skin. But going back to the Ellison guy, he's got so much money his son even that they're saying this is going to be a new infusion of cash into the entertainment industry that's going to be as bigger, bigger than what Netflix did, just because this guy's personal fortune.
Speaker 2: Again, it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's concentration of wealth. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean when Eisenhower was president, the tax rate for people like Ellison was ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Now they paid nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's his name, Buffett Bread that he his secretary, pays a high tax rate than he does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's right, that's right. Whenever they raise the taxes, it doesn't go on the rich, it goes on everybody else. And that's what's going to happen. I think with the tariffs as well. I mean, tariffs really haven't kicked in yet. There's a lot of people who have long term contracts the two or three different months, so you know those contracts. The tariff costs have not shown up yet. I've seen one article after the other, and the Trump press bragging about the fact that a, We're going to make so much money out of this that it's going to pay off the debt, or it's going to do these wonderful things, that they're going to have a kickback to middle class Americans because the tariffs. No, they try to deny that it's going to have any effect on prices, but of course that's just nonsense. One of the key things I think is the fact that Trump put an extra tax on any ships that come to port that are made in China, and it's not like we have a shipbuilding industry that's going to take up the gap with that, And so that affects exports as well as imports. Yeah, if you have a Chinese ship, he's going to hit it with a million dollar, multimillion dollar fee for coming to port. If it's if the ship was made in China, regardless of who owns it. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: Again, but he changes his mind on everything every day.
Speaker 3: Again, Look what he did to Brazil because Bolsonnario fifty tariff on them. So coffee prices have gone way up in a lot of other stuff, that's none of my business.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: I'm an American Again. I read the h at the rallies. I often read George Washington's farewell address. He tells American pep. He says, this, this stuff in Europe and Asia be going off as centuries. It's not We're not going to fix it, nobody. It's not our business. Our businesses to protect America. Yes, and again I want to hear these these jerks to say or your isolate you should use Hey got some you want to support the Ukraine War put on your costume, go over there and fight, said your wife, your kids, your money, you transjugers, go over there or shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Well that's right. I think it's Mark Cuban who was pushing that, and somebody called him out and said, well on, don't you send your money over there? Right, he's got a family that is part Ukrainian or something, so so you know, instead of going to fight, why don't you just send some money over there, instead of having the taxpayers to it. Of course he doesn't want to talk about that, none of them do.
Speaker 2: Oh look at the god, look what this is? Disgusting?
Speaker 3: What's going on the slaughter of the Palestinian people in front.
Speaker 2: Of everybody's eyes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, outright slaughter in front of everybody's eyes. Yeah, why you anti Semite? How dare you say that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I read an op ed piece. I actually it wasn't up ed. It was it was a report where they had talked to Israeli snipers who were talking about how they had been told to execute people when they came up to get food. Oh yeah, I was published by Haretz. I think it was I published that interview to.
Speaker 3: Write about this stuff every day, I'm so heartbroken. Yeah, I'm so heartbroken. You have no idea. I got to yeah, yeah, sh like the articles. I got to underline all the salient points of the articles.
Speaker 2: What's this one?
Speaker 3: Trump fumes about net and Yahoo but gives him free reign fumes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah again.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't know, I didn't know. Trump liked it up the you know.
Speaker 1: What, he's running on fumes. Yeah, Trump is always running on fumes. That's one of his secret pawers.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's just so so disgusting. The Israel press's Gaza incursion as death toll surpasses sixty five thousand, sixty five thousand people they officially killed. According to Lanced, it's almost over two hundred thousand. That's right in front of everybody's eyes. Yes, and again you go back to what Trump said that Israel controls the Congress.
Speaker 1: You know, we just had Mike Johnson do a conference and several people that were their courses. Pretty much every American Jewish organization, Zionist organization was in this conference except for the ADL, but saying they were going to work bipartisan to do whatever these people want to do. I mean, they're openly prostituting themselves to a foreign country, working against our interests.
Speaker 3: Oh, and I'm tired of hearing his fairy tales from these people. You know, God gave him. I don't want to hear this bologny. I says God got Lockedjo and that would talk to anybody else before or after I got to believe this stuff, you know, I don't want to hear it. And his Zionism is nothing more than the political movement created by uh what was his name, Theodore Hertzel eighteen. It's a total political movement, a guy from Hungary. Well again, you look at what's what's who's real name? Milakowski? Oh Smites, No, Somemites are from the Mesopotamia region. The people are want in Israel or Eastern Europeans. Yeah, from Bengryan Oh not Bengoryan Green I forgot.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We'll make up any name we want. We'll make up any fairy tale. And you got to swallow my crap.
Speaker 1: Well, Mike Johnson is telling them that he is going to screen out. And that's the way the political parties work. That's why they keep two parties there and why they close ballid access. He's going to screen out any candidates that he believes are going to be isolationists, and of course that means anybody that doesn't want to get involved in wars. And you know it's we we are canceling and firing people left and right. We had a one of the stories. I had a guy who was a manager at a store and because his wife went on this tirade of out Charlie Kirk and how much she hated him. After he was murdered, the man lost his job. He didn't say anything on social media. I mean, it's become an absolute witch hunt about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And to this guy, what's his name you just mentioned, Mike, Mike Johnson.
Speaker 3: Johnson isolationist. He hates Let that little boy go fight. Could you imagine that little boy of enough getting into a Can you imagine him fighting?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that little boy of nothing fighting? No way, anybody that supports war overseas, every one of you slide ball politicians, you go over there and fight or shut your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yew. Mike Johnson is kind of like Captain America before he got the special Juice Sarah.
Speaker 2: Name enough Juice to Juice podcast.
Speaker 1: Except he doesn't want to go to war like that guy. Did you know he doesn't have the he doesn't have the Jews to go fight, and he doesn't have an inclination to do it either.
Speaker 3: So Occupied peace dot com Occupied Peace dot Com next week up here in Kingston, New York and Europe.
Speaker 2: Piece see how beautiful.
Speaker 3: It is the most scored four corners in America where The Seeds of Democracy was selling Jenifer all the time. Scott Ritter, Joe Laurie, Garland, Nixon, Roger Water is going to be doing a live stream, Dennis Cousin each others. We're doing everything we can in the name of Piece. We need to get you here and put your money where your mouth is or heart is if you want to and support us with Occupied Piece. This of course a lot of money, a lot of dough. We have top security. Everything is cool, man, and so we're doing everything we can in the name of Piece.
Speaker 1: It's going to be beautiful up there this time of year as well. It's fall time right now. Righteous So next next week Kingston, New York and what time does they kick off?
Speaker 2: Two o'clock?
Speaker 1: Two o'clock And where's the website where people can find it? Occupied Piece?
Speaker 2: Piece?
Speaker 1: Okay, is that dot com dot com. That's great, We'll dropping the Lincoln chat for people as well. Okay, good, Thank you Travis. Yeah, it was a great rally that you did. Actually that one was in May when we went up, I think in twenty twenty one. But I would recommend it to anybody to go up there and be counted as being on the side of peace because war is breaking out everywhere for every reason or for no reason at all, which is typically why it's being brought up. But the people who push back against war, they call us all kinds of things. They call us for right now, they call us isolationists. Yeah, we would like to isolate ourselves from that kind of death and suffering and having that kind of blood on our hands. We definitely I would own that label. I want to be isolated from these monsters who are doing this stuff. Thank you so much for joining us, Geril, Thank you for what you do. Again. Everybody, next Saturday, a week from tomorrow orrow in Kingston, New York, look at Occupypeace dot com and you find out how you can show up for the rally and the great speakers that are going to be there, and you can add your voice to that as well. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Share, Thank you and thank you Travis and all your team for what you do. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Drell. The common Man, they created common Core. They've dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com