Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Each and every day there's something new, and we look forward to bringing that to you, in part because most days it's going to be something positive.
Speaker 2: If like me, you want to see.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump elected and America saved, and once again today we have plenty of good news.
Speaker 2: It's not all good news.
Speaker 1: Every day that it'd probably even get kind of boring, but a lot of good news in the polling and beyond, and we want to dive into that.
Speaker 2: Lots going on locally as well.
Speaker 1: Daniel Chinsky joined us at four thirty six to talk about I saw on Fox News today talking about what's going.
Speaker 2: On out in Aurora, and Danielle was telling us today.
Speaker 1: She says that gangs are taking over apartment complexes and then they're serving as the landlords to tenants, etc. Which seems consistent with what Mayor Hoffman had told us on Are a couple three weeks ago, which was that there were entire blocks in Aurora that Aurora had to take back. So look forward to the merit joining us next week. But I know during the break, guys, I saw some video on KDVR or tweeted out by KDVR that showed at least one looked like an AR or a similar type of weapon, you know, being carried by a gang roaming through one of the apartment complexes, opening doors, etc. So it's a national story now big local story, and we look forward to having a Mayor Kaufman on soon also out of DIA in studio for a full hour, we hope next week DA trains running at limited capacity after mechanical issue, and I won't dwell on it today, but I'd love to know the real story someday, because nobody can be that stupid right to design DIA the way it was originally designed.
Speaker 2: Nobody can be that stupid.
Speaker 1: So who influenced whom in order to get certain things done? And let me start with the most, you've got to have a way to walk between these concourses. But beyond that, who in the world would design an airport where when you pick up your luggage after a long trip, you cannot walk out the door on that same floor.
Speaker 3: Nope, you have to.
Speaker 1: Get on an elevator or risk death on an escalator in order to get to.
Speaker 2: The floor where you can then leave. Uh huh. Nobody could be that stupid.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I've got one other complaint about DIA. Why in the original design they moved Stapleton right, They had to Denver was going to grow, and they anticipated that, and that was smart.
Speaker 3: However, you set it out way to the east.
Speaker 4: Why Dan, are there only two lanes in either direction on pain of Boulevard?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Right, yeah?
Speaker 1: And why name it after a living guy? And listen, we are politics different. I like Payin you just fine had him on a bunch, and I think our kids played on the same baseball team. But you don't name a highway like that after a living person.
Speaker 4: But there's no reason, Dan, and I'm not an engineer, but to have three lanes in either direction the whole way from when you go off of Ice seventy dude to get out there and back. No, you gotta two lanes and now it's jamming aacked.
Speaker 1: You don't have to tell me how much there is that stinks about that DIA deal. I mean, I'm the guy I'll tell you true story. I'm the guy who was threatened in a way very few people in the media have ever been threatened. When I was breaking the story on Channel four, I was their legal analyst at the time, and credit to Channel four for having the guts to run with it.
Speaker 2: But I had it well documented.
Speaker 1: You know, I was breaking the story that wait a second, you know the city may have been misleading bond buyers about when that.
Speaker 2: Airport was going to open.
Speaker 1: So I broke that story and had everything we reported was backed up. And then get this, right, I get this call. I get this call. Came about a month away from my wedding at the time this story breaks, and I get this call and uh, hey, Dan, you know want you to come down, Want you to come down to the city Attorney's office. Okay, yeah, what time you want me there? Six o'clock, six o'clock at night, So, huh, I'm fine. I go down to the City Attorney's office. It turned into a very let's say, a very very long intense conversation in which I was not doing much talking. And I was informed during this conversation that if I don't back off my story, if I don't back off my story. Not only am I going to get sued, my law firm's going to get sued. And I said my law firm and they said, yeah, you sent this public records request on your law firm letterhead.
Speaker 2: So so it's.
Speaker 1: Remarkable, as I remember it went to like ten at night, and and then I don't remember the verbatim.
Speaker 2: It was so many years ago. But but.
Speaker 1: I was left with the very distinct impression that very very bad things and I'm just I'm not talking about anything criminal, but very very bad things were going to happen to me in terms of lawsuits, et cetera if I did not back off, and you know, everlasting credit, everlasting credit to Channel four and to KOA Radio Lee Larson, and they did not back off, threat of lawsuit, lawyers hired, everything else. They did not back off. They stuck with the story. And when the SEC, I was called into the SEC offices in this region in Denver, and I can't remember if it was the top guy. I think it may have been, but one of the top people in the SEC said, hey, man, we've been following your stories. We want your files. And I said, hey, they are all yours. Station gave permission, turned over my files and they began to pursue it. So all I'm saying is there were a lot, a lot of questions surrounding that whole DIA thing when it started. And to his credit, listen, I want to give credit to Meyorweb because Mayor Web, I think we went to lunch one day or he initiated something and and he just said, hey, Dan, I'm I heard your story about what happened at the City Attorney's office at night, and I just want to tell you that I don't know all the details, but but I apologize. He said, I never I never would have wanted anything like that to happen. So, you know, kudos to Mayor Web for stepping up and making that point. But but yeah, I was just so impressed Channel four, their management, KOA, their management, all these threats coming down on them. They stuck behind the story and they should have eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. Glad you're here, Hey, Polling, there is no doubt now on equivocally no DNC bounce for Kamala Harrison. Think about how significant that is with all of the bubble rep all of the protection everything she had going for her from the media, no bounce from the DNC. What does that tell you, mister fung? And that leads us to some interesting sound here where Eugene Robinson from the hard Left on MSNBC says, listen, yeah, Harris campaign is trying to change the rules of the debate because they can, because Trump needs it more than they do.
Speaker 5: The Harris campaign is trying to change the rules, right, I mean three weeks two, three weeks ago, they were saying, no, we're gonna stick with the rules that were agreed with, you know, for the for the Biden debate, when it's going to be September tenth, it's going to be ABC, the same rules. And now they're saying, well, but we want to change this rule. They're doing that because they can, because at this point it looks to me as if Donald Trump believes he needs this debate more than Kamala Harris does.
Speaker 2: Do you think that's true?
Speaker 1: Right now, let me ask you, listen, the debate's going to happen, right, I mean, Trump's whole brand had his strength.
Speaker 2: She's obviously weak.
Speaker 1: Trump is not going to take a hit on his brand by not showing up. He's going to show up no matter what, and he should. But if there was at this point, if there was a way to get out of the debate without looking weak, would you advise Trump to do that? Because right now the trend line is not good for Kamala Harris. I think Kamala Harris needs this debate right now more than Donald Trump. And I think proof of that is the Harris camp, after saying there would just be one debate agreed to now, the Harris camp then said they wanted a debate October. So, yeah, who do you think needs the debate more right now? Trump or Harris. The other thing I want to get to and there isn't time for it now, is the Harris camp remains adamant that they want the mics on full time in that debate. Now, in the end, they're not going to get that unless Trump agrees to it, because ABC is saying they're going to stick with the original rules. ABC is saying that after Trump has brought the public pressure. But in the end, do you think it would be better for Trump to have the mics on? And why do you think the Harris campaign is so determined that Trump's mic remain on while she's talking eight five five or zero five eight two five five. And I know what the obvious answer to that is, but what do you think is really going on there?
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: The Governor and I and we were all doing a tour of the library here and I'm talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time.
Speaker 7: So when you think about it.
Speaker 6: There is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires, what we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great signif efficants to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our.
Speaker 2: Children five point twenty one.
Speaker 1: And the reason some of these oldies but goodies are popping up is is obviously there's much more thought being given now to whether there's something really wrong with Kamala Harris. When it gets to the point where the cabal the campaign has to admit that she cannot go out into a friendly interview on her own, she has to have tim Walls of all people go with her. They know those optics are terrible. They know it makes it look very weak. So it's an admission there's something wrong there.
Speaker 6: Do you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, well, probably never know what it is, because I don't think she's going to win the presidency. If she wins, we probably find out after that in a very very painful way. But we'll probably never know what it is. But there's obviously something wrong and it's obviously disqualifying. Let's go to the phone lines and fuy go how about Dan and Centennial. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 8: Welcome, Hey Dan, how's you going living the dream?
Speaker 2: My friend?
Speaker 8: Hey, So, I've been living in Denver pretty much my whole life, and I worked for the airline for fifteen years, and in ninety ninety one I was working for Continental. I started at A one and ninety one. I've worked for Continental and was a sign to the DA Continental construction team to be on site out there.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 8: And you had to run the baggage tests and do all that stuff with that failed program. But there even that, they put the regular folks have to drop a level of Yes, they wanted all the sets. They wanted all the shuttle buses and ground service and taxi cabs and all that other stuff to be right outside bag you calim to case they had to stand there waiting in the weather.
Speaker 2: R Well, thank you for clearing that up.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 1: It's it is the stupidest thing I've ever heard right at di A and I talked about it earlier, and Dan just gave us a.
Speaker 2: Story behind it.
Speaker 1: You pick up your luggage, as you know, you can't just pick up your luggage and roll out and get into a car. You have to go to a different floor. I don't I didn't think there was a person on the face of the air stupid enough to design a building that way. But Dan and I must have just missed because I worked for Continental Airlines in baggage. But that was out at the old Stapleton Back to the phone lines. How about Brian and Arvada, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 2: Welcome and you know I think.
Speaker 8: Anything.
Speaker 2: Brian, obviously my.
Speaker 1: Friend, you're you're a little choppy right now. We're going to try to get you back in a second. Let's go to beautiful Peblo. Talk to Patrick here on the dan Kaplas.
Speaker 7: Sh'll welcome, Hey, Dan, Hey, Well, Kelly kind of corrected me here. I was going to call in and say that eighty two percent of Kamala's staff is clit. That's got to say something. I'd like to know what some of those people quit over, you know why they left. But she said it's ninety two percent. And I'll tell you what, There's got to be something wrong if you've got that much of a problem with people that you've hired. Yeah, And I don't trust these polls because I believe there's a lot of foreign influence right now. And like when ABC gives Kamala's, say, a one point lead, well that tells me she must really be down because that's a that's a friendly source there.
Speaker 2: Now, that is a great point. Patrick.
Speaker 1: Can you look historically and you know when this time in the past, right, I think probably in sixteen Clinton probably at a six to seven point lead in the nation race, Biden probably five six, stuff like that. So clearly, now consensus of the polls is as much as most of the polls are trying to lie to help Paris. Consensus of the polls, is no bounce out of the DNC in and of itself. I think that's huge news. Then we can point to individual other polls that again I read as encouraging because of the trend line. Right, because of the trend line. Even if Ryan you tell me, because you're a pole geek like me, if the election was held today, right based on the polls, we're looking at who wins Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: I think that's true.
Speaker 4: I think he wins again. And it's sound like a broken record. I'm going to call it the ac C strategy. We're coming into college football season here, and if I were part of the Trump team, I'm not. But if I were and I were being advised the acc strategy Atlantic Coast Conference would be Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia. He wins those three states, he wins the election.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: Nevada, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin would not matter. If Trump wins the three states I just stated, and obviously holds Ohio, Iowa, Texas, Florida, he wins Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia.
Speaker 3: He's in the White House.
Speaker 1: Well, And in addition to just the numbers in the polls, you have to look at. You have to look at the overarching factors, the powerful currents in the race, and the most powerful of all of those is the well founded belief that America is not going to elect a San Francisco radical. And remember, I mean, but Biden only pulled it off by a handful of votes. First, that the media rigged the election by not reporting the hunter Joe Biden corruption story with the laptop. If that story had been fairly reported, Biden loses. But beyond that, you know, he also only won because he pulled off the con that he was some kind of moderate. America is simply not going to elect a San Francisco radical. I don't care if it's male, female, this color, that color, whatever, ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Here's my other point that it has to happen. It's going to happen a little bit in this interview, you would figure, even with Dana Bash being a friendly the debate her on the campaign trail, she's got to come out and flesh out a policy position on all these things that she allegedly flip flopped on, and that doesn't break well for her either way.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 4: If she flip flops on them, then she's abandoned the Left in their base, and they're going to be wondering, well, what are you doing. I thought you were in favor of the Green New Deal in Medicare for all. If she and then to the other point of that, people aren't going to believe her if she just flips on every one of these issues.
Speaker 1: But let me point out, respectfully, a possible fatal flaw in your analysis. Not your analysis. I'm not suggesting you have to take your analysis, but the left at this point, Ryan, Kamala Harris could come out in her speech on September ten, where she'll be protected by ABC. She could come out and take every single position Donald Trump takes.
Speaker 2: Build the wall, build it now.
Speaker 1: I want to build it ten feet higher than Trump, says Kamala Harris. And the left still going to vote for her because they're going to know she's lying. They're still going to vote for and right, I mean that they're just going to bet that she's lying.
Speaker 4: So how many people in the middle of the road politically are going to buy her bs that she's flipped on all these positions. I don't think that's why she's going to lose the race, right, I don't think it's a sale she can make.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I and listen.
Speaker 1: This is where we get into those other subjective I think powerful currents in the race, and that is that the swing states are the swing states for a reason, that the swing state voters who go back and forth and decide these elections are like that for a reason. And they know they know about her from the three and a half years she's been VP, but they also know that she didn't get a single vote, that she wasn't elected. She doesn't have the gravitas, she doesn't have the weight, she doesn't have the credibility that comes from winning a primary. They know that Joe Biden was deposed, They know this whole set of circumstances, all of that ways against her, and in race as close as this one may well be, I think all of those currents are really going to matter, and they're going to break in Trump's favor. Eight five five for zero five eight two five to five. Come back to our lines, come back to great Texters. But what do you want to hear? Dana Bash, not ask, but pursue with Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Have you not agreed to muted microphones?
Speaker 9: Yill.
Speaker 10: I think we've made pretty clear our pooks, how along with Donald Trump himself, is for unmuted microphones. I think the question that you got to ask is to Donald Trump and his and his team. Are they in agreement between themselves on how we should approach this debate because we are in agreement with Donald Trump that he should be live and unmuted microphone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fascinating.
Speaker 1: You know again, it comes back to it appears to be the emo of the Harris campaign. That's somehow, you know, being angry and being mean and being jerks is some kind of substitute for real strength because you get that attitude from them. You get that attitude from these various spokespersons in almost every single interview. But Berman on CNN did a great job of pinning down the hair spokesperson and at times appeared openly frustrated with the hair spokesperson. Just said, Hey, I just want to know. ABC has said these are the rules. The mics are muted. Do you agree to the rules and listen In the end, the mics are going to be muted and it's absolutely critical for Donald Trump that they be muted, not for the reason everybody's talking about. Because everybody says, oh, yeah, it's to Trump's benefit that the MIC's off when he's not talking, because then he won't interrupt as much and look bad and turn off photers. I understand that's the popular perception, and you know, maybe there's truth in that, but but that's not the reason the Harris camp is so furiously dedicated to getting those mics on. Here's their problem. Okay, Obviously, obviously Kamala Harris has some kind of challenge, some kind of issue, some kind of processing issue that makes it very difficult for her to think on her feet. We've seen that a million times, right, That's why they hide her. That's why she needs Tim Walls with her for a friendly tomorrow with CNN. So she's got this issue wherever it comes from, and we may never know the origin she's got this problem. But when the mics are muted, when Trump's mike is off, what he's able to do is what he did to Biden, and this gets very little attention.
Speaker 7: Ryan.
Speaker 2: He gets to chirp at her.
Speaker 1: And distract her, and the audience doesn't know he's doing it because his mic'saw.
Speaker 2: It right, and that really threw Biden off.
Speaker 1: Now, you could take somebody super sharp like okay, Barack Obama was a s'more on smart guy who did moronic things that really hurt the country. But a very very smart guy, even a super smart, sharp on his feet normally guy like Obama would have a hard time with, say, if John McCain had been chirping at him and the audience couldn't hear McCain chirping at him.
Speaker 2: So it's a tremendous.
Speaker 1: Advantage for Trump to be able to throw her off like that without the audience being able to hear him doing it. That's why it's so critical that the current rules stay in effect, and his might be off when it's not his turn to speak. That's what the Harris campaign is so concerned about. Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kapla show. Welcome, Hey Brian. Hmm, okay, Brian is a soft spoken type. We've had a little trouble with that phone line. Let me get to some of these texts, and there are a great great text eight five for zero five, A two five five text Dan five seven seven three nine. Dan lawyers are known to have pretty good I cus Ta kamaa get up pass in grading her academics. Somehow, Bob and nerveda great question, Bob, No, I listen. I'm the guy who's constantly saying on air, she is not a dummy, she is not a stupid person. There are all different types of smart, and there are lots of smart people who have processing issues. I mean, they may be intellectually smart, but they can't process quickly, they can't think on their feet, they can't defend a position. Then you get smart people who have other overlays. You can get some really smart people who then don't process as well. They aren't cognitively as intact because they have other kind of impairments. So I believe that she's an intelligent person who has processing issues and has some kind of challenge. So I don't think she's any dummy. I just think she's incapable of being president because of these issues.
Speaker 3: She failed the California bar the first time.
Speaker 1: Ryan, I know so many great lawyers who find the bar from I was very blessed to pass. And I'm told, don't we just sound like Trump? And I'm told was at the very top of my class, not number one or two, and they don't keep a formal rank.
Speaker 2: But I knew somebody who knew.
Speaker 1: Okaypective, but just let me, can I emphasize one thing, Kelly again, not to be redundant. There are so many truly great lawyers who failed the bar the first time, because, guys, the bar exam is not about your ability to practice law, It's about your ability to take a test.
Speaker 2: Yes, Kelly, thank you. Okay.
Speaker 9: From a woman's perspective, she's not very intelligent.
Speaker 1: You're not into kind of the fine points of processing issues or any of that.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know.
Speaker 9: I would say if it was one or two occasions where it was a processing error, like sometimes Trump will speak and he'll bloviate and do all of those things that we all kind of go.
Speaker 6: Really do you have to go there?
Speaker 2: But for her it's a recurring condition, thank you.
Speaker 1: I do think, Kelly, there is an obvious functional problem.
Speaker 4: I think you said this before, Dan, and I absolutely think a spot on. She has some kind of social anxiety disorder when she's doing these weird things with laughing at her own jokes, but nobody else is laughing. The coconut tree thing like, very bizarre behavior and social settings.
Speaker 3: I think that's part of it.
Speaker 2: And I have not drawn any conclusions because I can't.
Speaker 1: No, Listen, I spend my life, you know how, I spend my days with subpoena power. I spend my days examining witnesses under oath, obtaining documents through subpoenas, drilling down to get to the truth. Ryan, And this I can tell you. I can't possibly know the origin of her functional impairment without subpoena power access to her medical records that stuff.
Speaker 2: But all I know is there is one. There is a functional.
Speaker 1: Impairment, and it's the type which prevents her from being an effective president. And that's separate apart from policy. I mean, she shouldn't be president just based on policy. But this, but listen, is one of those, Ryan, is one of those potential explanations for this obvious functional impairment. Is it possible that she has a major anxiety disorder which she then either clinically and or self medicais for it. That's one of a lot of different possibilities. Sure, but we can't possibly know who was the Rogan skit. You should pull that with a guy. Well, he did America's Wine, Mom. And I'm not drawing any conclusions. I'm not saying it's this or it's that. I'm just saying it's obviously something, and that's why they're hiding her.
Speaker 3: They have to, and that's very true.
Speaker 4: There was also talk that even some of her closest advisors were telling her, you've got to do a tough interview, and she was adamant that that was not what she was going to do.
Speaker 3: And there's just so much evidence.
Speaker 4: Dan, It's out there, it's on video, it's the recordings that I do, all these deep thoughts that I have with her of her saying these very strange, bizarre things talking to kids about outer space. I mean, give you hundreds of examples, but to the gut felled rule, you can't give me one example where she said something very profound that stands out.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's be fair, what about this one?
Speaker 11: And as a woman, there's a balance to be struck between being tough.
Speaker 2: And being a bitch, or what about this one?
Speaker 11: So you're now no longer are you necessarily keeping those private files in some file cabinet that's locked in the basement of the house, it's on your laptop and it's then therefore up here in this cloud.
Speaker 12: What about you know, we have to say woke, like everybody needs to be woke, and you can talk about if you're the WOKEUSS or woker, just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 6: Do you think you just fell out of a coconut tree.
Speaker 2: Ryan, You're not being fair to her.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, but anyway, so my bottom line is Dana Bash tomorrow is going to ask Kamala Harris lots of tough questions and that will be meaningless. That'll be a favor to Harris because what Dana Bash isn't going to do is follow up. She isn't going to pursue Harris until she gets an answer. So that's why that interview between that and the editing that's going to occur later. Here's a question for you if if Waltz makes the fatal mistake of stepping in to bail her out, Man's plain would see an even show it or is that just going to be edited out cutting room FLOORA yeah, eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number come back to our fiery text.
Speaker 2: You're on Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 13: It's been nearly forty days since Kamala Harris became the installed nominee of the Democrat Party, and she's finally sitting down for an interview, but not by herself. She is sitting down with her running mate, Tim Walls. And I think it's quite sad that the woman trying to be the first female president of the United States needs her male running mate by her side in her first sit down interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's a Trump spokesman. But it's an undeniable truth. And I think that's a big key to these close races is what are the undeniable truths that are important enough that many of these swing voters are going to be aware of them? And this is one of those that she's not able to go to this friendly interview on her own. She has to bring her running mate, who happens to be male. That's so bad for her without anybody having to make the argument, right. I mean that the really winning points are the points that voters realize on their own, and you just have to present the information and then they draw that own conclusion. Because it's so obvious and true. So Harris knows this, The cabal knows this. So why are they doing it anyway? Well, because they have to, because she has some kind of impairment, functional impairment, which makes it necessary for her to do this. I think that's the undeniable reality. I can't know what that functional impairment is. I don't think anybody from the outside can know. People can guess, but all we can know is it's a disqualifier. It's so bad that she can't be present, and if she can't go to a friendly interview and sit down on her own, she cannot be president. I think Ryan, it'll never show up in any particular poll. It won't be polled as an individual issue, it won't be in the exit polls. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if come election day this is one of those five to ten points slash truce that is having the greatest impact across the swing states on election day, and it ties into the larger issue of weakness.
Speaker 2: But it's a big deal. Dan.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine President Kamala at a high level dinner in France or Italy and suddenly plunking a cube of ice into her white wine. That from Andy, I could picture that I can't take it end as well for our country. But yeah, Dan, why have you thought Ryan?
Speaker 2: Is it all fair?
Speaker 1: Yes, his agenda and rarely presents the other side. Ryan, you have officially arrived, not that there was any doubt when people are taking shots at you on somebody else's show to know what's my agenda?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing what is your agenda other than your next date?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, what is your ronda?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's Oh, by the way, I got to work this in before the end of the show. If there's two contributions I hope to have made to society, one is warning people all the time when the light turns green, look both ways because so many people are running red lights. But the other is predicting the outcome of CEU games and see.
Speaker 2: You opener tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: A very good North Dakota State team. Many experts picking North Dakota State. I think CEU will not only win, but will win by a lot, bigly, bigly. Yes, I think this is a very good see team. I just start with the fact that you have the best quarterback in the country. That's a pretty good starting point. Dan If Kamala has all these issues you Ryan and Kelly are implying, aren't her accomplishments pretty good? In spite of those? Texter, thank you? Please call the show. I'd want to ask you what accomplishments. I'd really I would love to know what accomplishments. I understand that. Yeah, she became San Francisco DA. I understand, became an elected United States senator. I understand she was selected to be vice president and became vice president when Joe Biden won. But what are her accomplishments within all of that? And remember, she was picked by Biden because of her weakness, not because of any accomplishments, just like Obama picked Biden because of his weakness. Obama wanted somebody as VP who nobody out there would want as president, and that's what Biden did. He picked Kamala Harris, who got knocked out two months before the Iowa primaries because she was so bad she made him look good, just like Biden was so bad, he made Obama look good. So she didn't get to be VP because of accomplishments. And obviously she didn't get a single vote here to become nominee. So I'd like to have that conversation, because I garan friggin tee this. There are millions and millions and millions of far more accomplished people than Kamala Harris. You've never heard of and I'll never hear of. My father, Okay, infinitely more accomplished than Kamala Harris. He wasn't elected to this, he wasn't elected to that. You know, he wasn't a household name outside of our household. Everybody knew him, respected him a little bit different than Kamala Harris, but he was far more accomplished. My mother, who could have been anything and gave it all up for the toughest job in the world raising we five bancheese? Is that proper grammar Ryne? My mother was a million times more accomplished than Kamala Harris. So what accomplishments are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: Dan?
Speaker 1: As Jessa Otel said, she's thick as a brick. I think she's an intelligent person who has functional, some kind of functional impairment that disqualifies her from the job. Ah, we have so many other great texts. I'd say I'm going to try to get to some of these.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow.
Speaker 1: John Caldera will have the show tomorrow. I'll be back Friday. But you know John, if you're new to the area, John is iconic, and he's funny, and he's a historian. He's seen so much happen in Colorado over the year, so he'll have his own fun, unique take on all of this. And of course Ryan, you're gonna be here with him, right and Kelly as well.
Speaker 3: We always have a good time.
Speaker 4: Usually we're talking about star treking Gilligan's Island and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we're just gonna have one of the great family outings ever right, just our whole family. We're heading up to Boulder. We're gonna have a little picnic on far and Field. Awesome, wander over to the stadium. These kids they were raised in folsom Field. They were going there since they were babies. So it's just going to be a real fun family outing. Hey, have a great, safe night. Please be back on our show tomorrow.
Speaker 2: On The Dan Captain Show,