Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, so that means it's pop and Bravo and I've got a good friend here to talk about pop culture and mostly Bravo.
Speaker 1: And it's Gibson John's Hey Gibson.
Speaker 3: Hey MP, how are you good to be here?
Speaker 2: Grea great, so good to see you and your cute face. You just fresh off the beaches of Nantucket.
Speaker 3: I am, I am. We go. There's a family every year. Very blessed to do that, and uh just roasted for two weeks. You know, I needed it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm obsessed with Nantucket and I talk about it all the time, and it didn't happen for me this year. But Nantucket is on the twenty twenty six Darcy A.
Speaker 3: And when you go, you know that you have I can do your whole tenerary for you.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. I know, I've got I got my own Nantucket travel agent.
Speaker 3: Yep. Yeah, note free of charge, so.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. I didn't even think you would charge me.
Speaker 2: But the pictures were out. Every time we see your pictures of like the old jeeps and everything. Just because I read all those books about Nantucket, I'm like oh, I want to go so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's just as like charming and quaint as it sounds and looks. It's just it's our favor a place in the world. It really is.
Speaker 1: It's just is it crowded though? Is it crowded?
Speaker 3: You know? August is much more We go in July. August is much more crowded, and it is crowded, but we stay in town, which kind of makes it so like parking is as much of an issue because like if you stay out of town, you can drive in and then find parking. We stay in town and we walk everywhere, and then you have to drive to the beach obviously, but it's definitely crowded, but you find ways to just like we have it. We had sort of a well oiled machine for us when we go there now, you know, Yeah, we know when when to make the reservations, where to go when, and it's just we haven't figured out. But August it's definitely the most crowded, I think, and we avoid that if we can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Well, whenever we were thinking about going, it was going to be like in May, because I was like, I'm gonna do like May or September.
Speaker 1: So the weather's still okay, but it's not zillions of people.
Speaker 2: But I also want to make sure things are open because I know here on Balted Island in the off season, you know, the hours aren't so consistent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard that September is an amazing time to be in Nantucket. I've heard that it's like very optimal because things are open still, but it's there's lots of a rush obviously, and it's still very nice and warm. May I think is like a hit or miss in terms of weather, but it's definitely not as crowded, so take your pick.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, when I get around to January twenty twenty sixth, that's when I start my That's when I start my planning frenzy, and I'll I'll be waiting.
Speaker 3: I'll be waiting for that text message.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Gibson, let's talk. Are you following this Kelly Wolf situation on Instagram?
Speaker 3: So okay, So I don't know if you know this, but I write for E News A couple of days a week. I write news articles for them. I get a signed things basically, and I just churn out articles. And I when that was first happening. I wrote a few articles about that for them, because I honestly didn't even really know who they. I was not familiar with them, but I there was like that Instagram live off for getting arrested, right.
Speaker 1: Or something Richard that was one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I have not kept up with it in recent weeks. What's the latest in that.
Speaker 2: Well, she still does a lot of she still does a lot of lives. And it's a lot of grandios. You know, I speak six languages, I have a degree in nuclear physics and psychology, and this it's a lot of grandios. Like everybody loves me, nobody's ever not liked me, and yes I kissed So's husband and she doesn't like me anymore, but she's only one of ten people in the world that don't love me. And yesterday I beat a twenty seven year old in the foot rate and this week, I mean, you're like.
Speaker 1: What, huh huh.
Speaker 2: And then she did have the police here in the last week going with her to her home where she was trying to get in to get her things. So now it was where people were commenting under it like go girl, da da da da. Now twenty thousand people may watch it, but nobody comments. Nobody ever comments, And this one where she had the police and was trying to get into the house, it was like taking the screens off and like trying to get in the house. Her son, who's like fifteen sixteen, wrote under it, this is literally insane, Mom, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: And that's hard?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's hard. I feel like that people know not that's when you know. And also the people not commenting tells me that like everyone kind of knows. It's probably like a mental health situation that's happen unfolding, and it's like you kind of can't look away, but also like you don't want to say anything like too insensitive or too like yeah, you know what I mean. Like it's kind of one of these things where it's like it's she's putting it out there, right, but.
Speaker 1: Like NonStop, non stop, Yeah, like.
Speaker 3: What do you what do you actually say?
Speaker 2: In response to it, right, today's post, which was probably one of the least sensical ones, she says a lot of nonsensical ones, but at least like the grammar is correct.
Speaker 1: Today's post that I mean.
Speaker 2: When I saw this morning was pretty nonsensical with bad grammar, and she is again for the second time, calling on Brad Pitt. Brad Pitt is somebody she calls on. She hadn't called on him in a few weeks, but she started calling on him today.
Speaker 3: Were they connected in the past, Do we know?
Speaker 1: No, she doesn't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's not because it's not like, for example, like with Britney Spears, like she will she'll mention justin Timberlake, She'll mention Orsina Aguilera, like here and there, but that those are people there. It's sort of the implication there is that like she still holds on to some of these things from the from like twenty years ago or whatever. But it clearly Kelly Wolf is just sort of grassing and it's sort of random.
Speaker 2: And then another thing she was saying today was like, oh, I'm just you know, I'm ready to get married again. Giddy up, who's gonna I don't like to be single? I mean it was you know, it's like that.
Speaker 3: And she just got but didn't she just get divorced from.
Speaker 1: And I don't even know if they are divorced actually.
Speaker 3: Right, it's like that. It's like that was like a fresh split I feeling. And now that's dark.
Speaker 2: It's it's dark and it's rough, and it's sort of like I got kicked out of this hotel and I couldn't believe it. I've been coming here for twenty years, blah blah blah. And then the next this is my favorite hotel in the world. They do everything for me there. They feed me champagne in the morning, and you're like, well, you just said you got kick huh.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So it's it's trying to make sense of it and there's no point, but it is. It is a lot of This afternoon, I'm going to buy a property because me and my family we preserve property, so we buy properties to preserve the land to get them back to their people. And then the next thing she'll say, I have twenty three dollars to my name because my husband's cut me off from all my accounts, but that afternoon she's going to buy a property.
Speaker 1: So it's sort of like yeah.
Speaker 3: And then she'll also say like, oh no, like we're me and the aftergot the guy's name. We're good, Like we're we're not like, but clearly there at odd's clearly there's there's they're not good, right.
Speaker 2: I believe he is one of the people that have. She's been on psychiatricals now twice and I think once was like her family and friends, and then once was him.
Speaker 1: And I think the one that.
Speaker 2: He did was because we saw a live where she had her daughter in the car and was like looking out the front window of the car like into the woods and was like, we're going camping, and the daughter was clearly like hiding under a blanket, like don't show me.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: So I think after that was when she had to get like supervised visitation and stuff like that. All right, You know, I spend a lot of time on my cow to watching TV, taking notes, having some coffee, having some wine. You guys, I like to be comfortable because I spend a lot of time there. Now I'm not necessarily a blanket person, but holy cow, I got this Lola blanket and it is so soft and so comfy. I'd be using it every single night while I'm sitting there watching my trashy TV shows.
Speaker 1: And I got this big, big blue on it to size large.
Speaker 2: And now my son John wants to try to steal it from me and take it to college.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get them another one also at our beach house.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of throw blankets that came with the house, but they're completely inferior.
Speaker 1: To this Lola blanket.
Speaker 2: And now I think I need to replace all my throw blankets with Lola blankets. Did you know that Lola is the world's number one blanket crafted with ultrasoft, luxury vegan faux fur and signature four way stretch that sets it apart. And what I love is that it's machine washable and you need that if you have dogs and kids. It's double him for durability, stays follows, no pilling, no shedding, even after repeated washes. A blanket that doesn't shed all over is amazing and this blanket hasn't shed one bit. And also, Lola is now my go to gift because it's personal, beautiful and something people actually use.
Speaker 1: And if you really want.
Speaker 2: To elevate the gift, here's a hot tip, try the matching pillows. Lola has over ten thousand five star reviews and once you felt it, you'll know why.
Speaker 1: For a limited time, our.
Speaker 2: Listeners are getting a huge thirty five percent off their entire order at Lola Blankets dot Com by using code pink Shade At checkout. Okay, head to Lola l O l a Lola Blankets dot com and you use code pink Shade again thirty five percent off your entire order at Lola Blankets dot com by using code pink shade at checkout.
Speaker 1: It's it's terrible.
Speaker 2: But what's interesting is she is a psychiatrist herself.
Speaker 3: Oh is she? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And she'll say, oh, they said that I'm grandiose, and I'm this, and they said I'm that, and I'm bipolar, and I've been called this, and I'm a drug addict.
Speaker 1: And da da da da.
Speaker 2: She'll say all these things, Oh, this is what they say about me. But then she talks about herself in this grandiose fashion and talks about she doesn't do drugs, only this certain kind of mushroom by this doctor. And it's just sort of like you can't make heads or tails of it. But I think I'm watching it to see if it turns out okay, because like for a while, remember when we watch Katie Ross.
Speaker 3: For a while, Yeah, I was that. She came to mind, for Sureanda Vines comes to mind. Some of the people who are like sort of sort of in real time we're documenting these like clearly like mental breaks. But yeah, yeah, and in some way and in some ways, if you're like watching it, you're almost like keeping her eye on her too, you know what I mean. It's like, yes, you know, any kind of sick way, it's like okay, but like she's putting it out. She's putting stuff out there, like if something goes on, like people are going to know immediately.
Speaker 2: You know, people know where she is because she's constantly posting at all times. She is in real time. And the Katie Ross thing, though, I was always like, today's going to be the day she's going to do a post that says, actually she's been five days sober or what. And then it did come and she was sober, and I don't know if she still doesn't know she just said she married somebody, but it did come where she was like, you know, it's been really hard, I'm today.
Speaker 1: Sober, where are were like okay, good. So that's kind of.
Speaker 2: What I'm hoping is going to happen with this Kelly Will thing. There's going to be some kind of redemption to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I hope that she stops going live for like a little bit and then she comes back she's like hey, guys, like, yeah, I've been at a facility or something, because like I mean, two psychiatric holds. That's intense. And it's like, yeah, okay, maybe yeah, maybe they should maybe they should get her some like more long term help.
Speaker 2: But they can't hold her after a certain amount of time, do you know what I mean? Because there is unless they fifty and fifty her, unless they fully put her into her conservatorship, like you can't hold somebody. She just gets out and walks around town in her cowboy house, and oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I just think about I mean, maybe maybe maybe it will take something from the kids, you know what I mean. Then they're they're clearly they're under age, and it's I feel bad, but like maybe they will get to her and be like mom, like you really need to get help, Like this is not normal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think anything like that has been Like, well, you don't know, because I'm a therapist and I have four degrees and I speak six languages and I have.
Speaker 3: To do and you're like to get through her, yeah, hard to get through.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now what shows are you watching that are not Bravo?
Speaker 3: So I us watch Hunting Wives. We watched that in Nantucky with my family, we ate that ship up.
Speaker 2: Okay, but when you watch it with your family, I've heard. I haven't watched it, but I've heard it's a lot of sex.
Speaker 3: It is a lot of sex. But whatever, like we're grown, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would, I would. I'm just very I don't want to marry.
Speaker 3: It's very over the top and soapy and like it knows it's ridiculous and it leans into it and like we were laughing along, we were all s rivetted. It was just like kind of the perfect sort of soapy show for me. Yeah, and I don't normally watch like the really big Netflix, like you know, fictional shows, but this one just I love Malan Ackerman and Britney Snow, the two leads of the show. They're great, and it's just it's like and also, there's not enough sex on TV anymore. Like it's it's it's good sexy. It's good sexy to me. I just finished watching that. I watched season two. I think it's called Bright, Happy Shiny People or Bright Shiny People. The first season was about the Duggers and sort of the yeah, yeah, they were the cult thing. They were a part of yeah, and there's a new second season of that. It's just three episodes. It's about this thing called teen Mania, which is like basically this like kind of this Christian group for young people that was in the nineties and it was huge. They have like thousands, thousand person conventions, like these huge events, and they like recruited all these young people.
Speaker 1: To like it wasn't called teen Mania.
Speaker 3: It was called teen Mania. And then there was these there were the events were called like Acquire the Fire, I want to say, and they like they made them look like super cool. It was basically like an antidote to or like a direct reaction to MTV and MTV culture and like how that was sort of like poisoning the minds of teens and so like these kids would grow up in these churches and be told that MTV like they would basically they would ask their parents to like take to MTV off their TV because they were so scared of it. That was how they and so it was basically a direct reaction to that. Then there was like this university they could like after they ground from high school, they could like forego college and go to this training center place and they it was basically like unpaid labor. They paid go to this place to learn kind of it was under the guise of like mission trips and like helping to be like sort of training to be like a really good, like kind of accolade in that way. But then they basically were just there and they would like pay to be able to like be part of a call center or do manual labor or whatever. And it was kind of this whole build up thing. So it was three episodes. Very interesting. I love like a coal Tea Me Too series, so that's a good one. It was the first one was about the Douggers and so it's sort of like like tangentially related. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so same idea. Just finish that the other day, which was okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't have time to watch anything right now because I'm covering so many shows. And one show we were recovering Match Me Abroad. I thought it was six episodes, but it's fourteen, so I was.
Speaker 1: Like, well, crap, and now we're always you know, we're in it. We can't like quit.
Speaker 2: So that and now covering the Valley uh episodically and thank the Lord, that's almost over.
Speaker 1: That I'll take.
Speaker 2: But then Love is Blind UK is coming in and we're covering that we covered.
Speaker 3: And season one was so good. I love of Love is Blind UK. The last season was, and so I'm I'm hoping this one can be as good. God, Love is Blind is such an undertaking. It really is.
Speaker 2: It is an undertaking. And then so when they dropped the four, you know, I get the screeners to the four ahead of times, so I have to record pre record four episodes when I'm already this. I told my family we were coming to the beach this week. I said, this week I have to record eleven episodes. And they're like, we're at the beach. I go, Love is Blind stops for no one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I said.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but I will be glad when the Valley is off my plates.
Speaker 3: It's a light Bravo month, which is kind of which is kind of nice because it's been it's been a lot, Like it's just it's really just O C Miami to the Valley ends for a little bit here.
Speaker 2: Do you know when Salt Lake is coming back? Because we've seen some some trailers and some previous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like it must be like mid Septembers. My guests like early, Okay, I gotta be my guess.
Speaker 1: Maybe they'll give me screeners. They did give me salt like screeners last year.
Speaker 3: Maybe something is.
Speaker 1: Okay, because you know, I have to beg every time.
Speaker 2: And I did ask for The Valley and was like, look, I'm covering it episode by episode and I would love to get it on and they were like nope. And then I asked another time just if I could get one one episode early because I was traveling, and they were like no, It's like, okay, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Think it depends on that. I think it really depends on the show, honestly, because I don't know. I don't really it's there's no kind of no rhyme or reason. I don't think I get the Valley screeners. I get OC and Miami. I want to say, right now, it goes in and out of what they of what they give.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I know, well, I just I've decided I just continue to lower myself and beg.
Speaker 3: And then I said, there's no shame in the game. Whatever it takes, whatever it happens. Now.
Speaker 2: Speaking of The Valley thoughts, so what we were thinking we were watching it was something happened during this Renie to say, Okay, absolutely, we're going to fire him, Like we weren't thinking we're going to fire him, but now we're going to fire him, you know.
Speaker 1: So we're kind of like, what was it?
Speaker 2: Well, in episode one, you know, all the other stuff we knew about breaking the furniture and the raging out and all that all along. I mean, we on my show, and I'm sure many other people in the world thought something physically happened that they're just not saying, but you know, domestic violence between the two of them. That wasn't the coffee table, which was bad enough. And so finally she did say, well, you know, you threw me into the bushes and no I didn't. And they're all, literally every single person was like, we've seen the ring footage. If you love cameras so much, you should know that it's recorded, right, So that was the first thing that he said, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, I don't know if now.
Speaker 2: That's been said, if they can get past that.
Speaker 1: And then this week he said.
Speaker 2: Towards the end, he sort of was doing the whole like my show, my show, I mean, we'd seen them already do it that time when he said my show until Zack said wasn't for the last month, which was hilarious. And then we saw the preview for the coming week where he said where they said, you told us that you fired everybody on the show because they got a better edit than you. He's like, what, I don't have that power, and they all go, we know. So I was like, okay, so that's another thing he did. He's once again trying to say it's his show and he has editing power.
Speaker 3: Right totally, No, I I I think it has a lot to do with the rosebush thing. And it's like, if you think about it, like they easily could have edited that out. They clearly didn't want to harp on it because there was no follow up to that, which was kind of shocking, Like it kind of lands like a thud if you're if that reveal is going to happen and we're not going to follow up on that, like you put you were pushing her into a bush, and like, also, it's like that's one incident that was caught on camera. How were there other incidents that we don't know about? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Because she's really been trying to protect him to protect because they both earn money.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think so too. And I also like there's obviously an element of like, yeah, I think Britney's sort of dealings, she's reflecting on everything that she's been through with Jacks, and I think that that is something that she had confided into her friends with And I'm so curious if there are other things like that, because with this group, I feel like, in particular, there's a lot of like we know things they know about that's like are we going to bring that up now? You know? Are we gonna you know, like that happened a lot with Janet, that happened with Jasmine and Zach. There were sort of a side thing that happened on this past reunion where she was like he said, or she said, like go there, you know, like oh.
Speaker 1: She said, she said, don't stop go there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah. I was like, there's I think there's a lot of it like go where, go where? Yeah, And they've all known about the spring Foots. They didn't bring it up this season, and you know, because there was clearly enough to incriminate Jack's at that point in my opinion, but Brittany brought it up herself all.
Speaker 1: Right, y'all, it's summer.
Speaker 2: I really love to have people over and I love to get out all of my fun serving dishes, and I also love a string light and a full barbecue vibe. I also love an outdoor game like croquet or cornhole. That would surprise you, but I'm pretty good at cornhole. And guess what else? You can get all of that at my go to shop, Wayfair.
Speaker 1: So for this beach.
Speaker 2: House, I like to keep kind of a beach theme. I like things with like sharks and a nautical vibe, like you know, navy blue. I got the cutest outdoor pillows from Wayfair, and I got a couple from my Adirondack chairs and a couple of bench cushions, because you know, if you're sitting out there for a long time trying to get some sun, you gotta be comfortable. They're that outdoor material which is perfect, and Wayfair's delivery was always free, fast and hassle free. Now did you guys know that Wayfair literally has everything for the outdoors. In addition to all the fun to core and pillows, they have long games, but they also have rampolines, gazebos, hot tubs, pools.
Speaker 1: And swing sets.
Speaker 2: There's something for every style and every home, no matter your space, no matter your budget. So shop outdoor furniture, grills, long games, and way more.
Speaker 1: For way less. Head to wayfair.
Speaker 2: Dot com right now to explore their huge outdoor selection. That's wayfair dot com. W A Y F A I R dot com. Wayfair Every style, every home. Do you think they are going to bring up the season finale party, Michelle's Zenn party where he was so clearly on something. Mmm, I hope so vodcast he was ordering straight vodka, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: I I hope that Joax gets everything that's coming for him, Like I think that they're like it's he just can't feel like any of this this behavior is rewarded at all or he is going to be kept secret at all. Like what what are you protecting at this point? You know? And Yeah, the steroids thing interesting because I feel like that wasn't really part of the conversation until this reunion. I want to say, like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't why did no follow up on that either?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm also like that roid rage is the thing that people that we've known about for a very long time in general, and like that could explain or that that could be fueling some of the anger that we see in him or that we've heard about from him. And I would love to explore that more because I don't that feels like something we don't talk about on these shows very often at all. And if he's if that's part of this equation with him, like I'd like to go there. I want to know. I actually want to know more about that. And I want to, you know, because we talk about the cocaine a lot with him, and he talked about on this part of the union as well. But like the steroids is an untapped thing. I feel like.
Speaker 2: When she said, are you a say a Roways and he said, no, I'm not. Now we remember back on Vader pump roles when Dassi would get mad at him because he's always using that protein powder yeahtuff, and she was mad. And when I tell you that, when you see him on the show, and then if you watch the after show, he is so huge his it's his shirt is straining like he's huge on the reunion.
Speaker 3: His jacket barely fits on the reunion. And that's not like that's not like a shaming thing. It's just sort of like his clothes don't fit him like that, like he has bulked, he has bull bolt.
Speaker 2: He said he gained thirty pounds. I think because Gana said she lost seventy pounds. He was like, oh, I gained thirty pounds. But it's like he's not fat, it's and we know he said, you know, we had an app at one point, at some point.
Speaker 3: You know it's muscle. It's a blow. It's muscle blow.
Speaker 2: Basically, yeah, well, you know, so many great points were made, and I really like this pregnant, calm Kristen, you know, who's just sort of like to him, calmly, and she's like, why can't you look her in the eye? And she's every she's like, why can't you lean on if you're you need to go to a therapist to find three things you can do before you rage out and text somebody like she's trying to help him. And so Kisha, who I record with, has never watched vander pump roles at all. So she's coming in the valley just fresh, and I was like, I wish the one every time christ is trying to help him. What I really want you to remember is these two banged when they were in a very close friend group and they were they were best friends, and they all banged each other.
Speaker 1: I was like, so they these people have history, yeah, history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she had. She has full license in my from my point of view, to say whatever the fuck she wants to him, you know what I mean. She can check him, she can take him down a peg. She can, I think Kristen Yea, more so than anybody other than Brittany, can say whatever the fuck she wants to Jacks.
Speaker 2: I do love it whenever Zach just chimes in from the end of the couch. I said, what we needed was his little face in the corner of the screen like a commentator yet all times, because he would be like, I fucking hate you? Or does anybody believe.
Speaker 3: Like the People's couch, like built into the Valley Reunion, He's.
Speaker 1: Just like, why does anybody believe him? It's just uh.
Speaker 2: And I felt bad because Jasmine has like no storyline, you know, And I don't know if they're I don't think they'll get rid of her because I think she's just a part of their friend group.
Speaker 3: But I.
Speaker 2: Zach has made himself more of a main character, and it's not her fault. She doesn't have a storyline, but like she's got to get something going for next season if she wants to stay on.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, I totally agree, And it's I think with Jasmine, there's been this weird thing this season of like she had this experience with Danny, and I felt as though for a while there on the season that story was sort of being told for her in a way, you know what I mean, Like it wasn't. She finally got a couple of moments to tell that and to share her perspective, But like that was after a while of like other people talking about that a lot, like kind of on her behalf. So that and that was kind of the biggest thing she had going this season. You know, we had a we had a little peek into her relationship with with her fiance, but like that's pretty much it or her I forget are they are they engaged or they're engaged? They're engaged, right, They're engaged. So maybe we get more of her relationship next year. And I think that her fiance seems like a nice woman. She doesn't seem like particularly like made for reality TV necessarily, But I do think that they need to find something more for Jasmine to do that's beyond this thing with Danny for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was stupid, like she showed Danny and Nia a house that was smaller than their apartment. I was like, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I also and I will say though, like what encourages me about her is like when she did have that sit down with Danny and Andy kind of gave her props for this as well on the reunion, as like she presented her point of view extremely well and extremely clearly, and it was it is a point of view that's not represented very many other places on Bravo, and so like it's just inherently in that idea, like Jasmine's worth having around, but they just need to like figure out a way to like really kind of bolster that because she has past reality to be experienced. She was on the Bachelor, so it's like she knows how this all works, but she hasn't. She hasn't she hasn't felt completely comfortable yet in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what show I heard it on, but somebody else said she was on the Bachelor and she was on something else, and I was like, she spilled.
Speaker 3: To was a bachelor in paradise. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know. I was like, wow, look at her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well all right. So do you think Jacks did leave his bar on his own volition or it was like his contract was up and they didn't renew it. And then he's trying to say he's working on his mental health because he wants to get this job back.
Speaker 3: There's no way he left on his own volition.
Speaker 1: What's he gonna do with all that merch?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the merch? He needs the money. That's that's the point of pride, you know what I mean? I mean, does I always come back to the fact that first season of The Valley he made some comment to Schwartz of like, you know, everybody says when you open a bar, a restaurant, you're gonna you're gonna get divorced, But fuck it, I'm so like he basically was like, yeah, fuck it, I'm still gonna open it. Well a year later, look look where your marriage is. No.
Speaker 2: I believe he said that a lot. He said about Tom Sandoval. He was like, yeah, I mean, you know, when he when the scandalval was going on, Jackson sort of making the rounds on shows and podcasts and stuff, and I think it was on Juicy's goop.
Speaker 1: He said, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I told Sandival, like, you're doing the two things that will kill your relationship, open a restaurant and being a rock band. Those are the two things that'll kill your relationship. And there he's doing one of them. And you know, if he started a rock band, it wouldn't surprise me either.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I mean, at this point, it's like he doesn't have the show, he doesn't have the bar, his cameo. You know, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess cameo.
Speaker 2: I guess he could like lower his price a little bit and do it them involved.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, Mary Paynt.
Speaker 3: He could be he could go back to his other dream job of being a social media manager for a regional hockey team in Florida.
Speaker 2: Remember that's right, that's that's a job that was never a true So yeah, yeah, he's so great at social media. Spelling is always so on point and he never messes that up at all, so that yes, he's wanted to.
Speaker 1: Look for it.
Speaker 3: And he doesn't have any burner accounts like Jack's Taylor fans.
Speaker 1: You know, he's a legend, so Denise Richards.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is speaking of dark this is also getting darker. I think generally people of the world in general can agree that we believe Denise and we don't believe Aaron.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I believe Denise on the physical situation, in the abuse situation. I absolutely believe that. I don't think she's like making up the fact that she has black eyes, Like there are photos. Yeah, and she pointed to that time when she was on her red carpet and she had her brutal she had forgotten to hide the bruise on her arms. Like they're clearly like that was happening. That's very clear to me. I think one thing I do believe Aaron on is that she was having an affair with this guy from Special Forces.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, likely. I don't think he made I don't think he made that up. And he did, but like now he's out here, like he gave all those photos of their text messages to the Daily Mail, and like that feels icky to me, like just like kind of texting them to the Daily Mail editors that fields. Yeah, so he's trying to play them. He's trying to play the media game as is she. But he's not gonna I don't think he's ever gonna really convince me to be on his side, you know. I'm mean, I'm team Denise in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was something that came out in the last couple of days about her going over to one of the homes that she owns and to get her dogs, and that his parents were afraid of her, and that she found out that she found out that he put down one of her dogs without asking her.
Speaker 3: I mean that see yet, No, that.
Speaker 2: That was one of the reasons she went over there to get the dogs was because she found out that he put down.
Speaker 3: One of the dogs. The fuck.
Speaker 1: Maybe that dog was really sick and it was time.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Doesn't you let that You let her know the dog is really sick And I'm taking.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh my god, that is that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so that's why she went over there, even though she's not supposed to go over there. Yeah, she's not supposed to go over there, but she owns the homes, and she went to.
Speaker 1: Get her other dog for fear of what would happen.
Speaker 3: Of course, Oh my god, that's disgusting and I totally believe he would do something like that. There there's always something in there, you know, with him, and like, yes, like that a flip could switch with him, and we all, I mean we don't rehash it, but we all know the scene from from when he was on the show, and like it's just, yes, none of none of this is surprising me. Yeah, but it does make me sad.
Speaker 2: It makes me sad too, But I mean he seems to be sort of a conspiracy theorist and people are following me and you don't know anything about pharmaceuticals. And it was interesting when she had her her once he's in Denise and the wild Thing show. She was saying, like she goes to get Boto because only twice a year. She's sort of afraid of, you know, plus and surgery stuff. And I was like, I can't imagine Aaron would let you.
Speaker 1: Gets but tucks at all.
Speaker 2: I know, it seems like that would be such poison. He won't even let you take an.
Speaker 3: Advil yet, such a good point.
Speaker 1: I was like, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Well, anyway that's going to play out and it's going to be messy, and I will tell you I just listened to Emily D. Baker podcast and she did a whole section on this, the back and forth between the two of them, and from a law standpoint, it was pretty interesting. Yeah, and his her whole thing was him releasing nude photos and stuff from her computer that he took. You know, that's that's California has the strictest revenge porns. It doesn't matter if it was for public consumption to go and only vans where people were paying for it. If it's like unreleased stuff and he took it off her computer and was posting it, then he's in like more trouble than you can even imagine, which he did that too.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I mean, so I was shocked at some of the stuff that we're in those photos from. Not shocked because she sent them to somebody really, but more shocked that he took pictures of them and sent and put them in the media like that was But see, that's.
Speaker 1: Where you get in trouble.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing with like Thomsonvaul and Oriana and her taking the video of Raquel even though tom had taken the video. It's like two people took I mean, you know, it's just like, yeah, I'm gonna tell you something. I think we need to all go back into the dark ages, no phones, no texting, just just see somebody and say something in person. That's probably a good idea, but on these shows, because listen, we're still at Miami. We've got the same thing happening in Miami with Gerty putting out the text message, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are the text messages even say?
Speaker 2: Is it just like thanks for coming on the boat with me and why didn't I have a seat and he had cancer?
Speaker 3: Actually I interviewed Gerty last week, and Okay, in her mind, like the contents of the texts weren't really the issue necess like the it didn't really matter what it basically it was proven. I guess her point from like whatever, the cruise thing, which I don't even really care about. I think it's a way too convoluted and old, Like it's literally from the end of twenty thirteen, like let's move forward, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, not twenty thirteen, twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Three, sorry, twenty twenty three, yeah, because I was like, what, wow, twenty twenty three, I'm not yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, But she was basically like yeah, like it was wrong place, wrong time, but she she activated me and I just needed to show that I was I was right and didn't whether it weren't like incriminating necessarily, that has proved her point about whatever this cruise thing was, which nobody really cares about.
Speaker 2: Right, So yeah, I will say that last week I talked to tests and brooke a psycho legal pop about what was.
Speaker 1: Going on in Miami, and one hundred maybe ten people.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say hundreds maybe ten people, but several people wrote me, and somebody.
Speaker 1: Even wrote me today.
Speaker 2: I was like, I just listened to it, and you forgot to mention that Julia threw the glass of water at Gerty.
Speaker 1: And I did.
Speaker 2: I forgot to mention that because I was like, I don't quite even understand where the fight came from. Like I understand like you didn't sit me at the right table at an event, or if Martina couldn't come one, I couldn't be interested. I get all of that, but I did forget forget about the water throwing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all about the water. It's all about the water splash. And then also there is the whole thing about the zoom of her Gertie not signing off to the zoom about her sharing the adoption news, but it is all about the water splash and her.
Speaker 1: Which was weird and out of the blue.
Speaker 3: Weird out of the blue performative. And then Gerty also told me that she thinks that Julia was sort of like working over time between seasons to like get people to kind of to like kind of build up her alliances in the group with like Alexia and Marisol just to sort of bolster her side of whatever they had going on or brewing. And so I just think that Julia is sort of overplaying her hand in like and trying to sort of establish power for herself on this cast and on the show. And it's not it's just not it's not authentic. It's not landing for me. And she's to me, she's like pretty unrecognizable from the person she was three years ago when she was milking goats on her you know what I mean. Like that's just not there's a there's a there's a total disconnect for me and like I don't know.
Speaker 1: And it's trying to stay on the show, so you're trying.
Speaker 3: To like, yeah, it's not even yeah, I think it's like she saw, you know, Nicole's not backs. And then Gerty's sort of like kind of isolated, right, Like she doesn't have like Nicole, sort of Gerty's bridge. Nicole has had a history with Alexia, with Larsa, with with all these with some other people. So it sort of gives Julia. And Julia had already been sort of cuddling up with Alexia and now she has Marisol with her. Yeah, and so like there's this there was this opportunity for her to sort of slide in and ascend in the ranks, if you will. And I also actually has an interviewed Adriana yesterday, so I've done a lot in Miami's I've done a lot of Miami interviews recently. And Adriana said the same thing. She's like, it's all about the show. It's all about sort of ascending in the ranks and being with the cool girls and just like you know, stepping on people to get to the top from their perspective. And that tracks for me in a lot of ways. I don't know.
Speaker 2: This last episode, this last episode of the Yachts, when Adriana was so drunk, it was hilarious to me. First of all, I love Mirasol. I'm rider down Mirasol. Mariso could do anything Mariso call do in.
Speaker 3: Marasol by the way of one of the chickest dressers of any Housewives franchise. She always looks so chic hell.
Speaker 2: She nails it. She nailed it at that white party for Gerdy. She like in that little kind of like everything she wears. I'm always screenshotting and putting into my Google lens, like give me a look for less like Doupe dot com, Like I need it, even though I mean, I'm a regular sized person, but I'm three times her size.
Speaker 3: She I mean, she she is idyo bitty. Yeah she's idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a little elephant. But I love her and I love that.
Speaker 2: Marisol was like, no, I don't want to be on a boat with Adriana, Like, oh my god, I don't want to.
Speaker 1: And then Adriana got drunk and got mad.
Speaker 2: Like why don't you want to be on the boat with me?
Speaker 1: She's calling her wrinkly knees.
Speaker 3: And then that episode Mary Pyne was a perfect episode of Real Housewives if you ask me, Like it was funny. It was so deeply unserious, but like they still a drama, they still like I was cracking up Adriana on the other boat yelling across the boat, and then they all left her. But then she was still talking to the staff on the boat. It was or when they were scorting the water gun in her feet in her mouth like she was.
Speaker 2: They were like, don't get me wet. It was like Ramona Singer, you know, don't.
Speaker 1: Who are you to get me wet?
Speaker 3: It was very that.
Speaker 1: It was very that, now what thoughts on Stephanie?
Speaker 2: Because I did have a listener send me a bunch of stuff about Stephanie's husband being like in.
Speaker 1: Full foreclosure and that how she's.
Speaker 2: Showing is like they fully don't own it anymore, like the bank owns it. And I was like, what's happening? There is this another scammer situation on that.
Speaker 3: Kind of stuff. That kind of stuff I'm like, I take with a grain of salt until like I don't know, I feel like she's been on for like five episodes, like they're filming the union tomorrow, Like let's like that that's percolating out there, so like I'm sure it'll be brought up at the reunion. Let's see how she reacts to it. Honestly, I don't really do a lot of the like stuff that bubbles up on the Reddit because I'm just sort of like I need it's just too sort of to me. But yeah, yeah, and there's also there's clearly a lot there though, like there's clearly something happening. I just don't really need to make sense of it myself. But you know, you always do have to like take a step back or no pause when somebody new comes onto a housewive show and like projects so much wealth, you know what I mean, Like yeah, just like that can't be touched. You always have to like kind of squintle a little bit, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so it's so the her showing, you know, Adrona where her closet will be and this will be my wall for my burkins, and the ceilings are forty feet and you know all this stuff.
Speaker 1: And I had them move the pool because I didn't want to like look at the pool.
Speaker 2: That you know, if you have moved the pool money like just hear that, just tear the house down, start over, like what do you do? It was crazy and for her for her to to be like this will be my wall of burkins, this will be this, I was like, it reminds you of the phrase, you know, money screams and wealth whispers. Yes, it's like girls stop like how about just it's sort of like Doctor Nicole in the way that they are so rich, Like she is so rich, but you never really snee her talk about it.
Speaker 1: She wouldn't be like, look at my wallet, Berkins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way they talk about their money is so different. It's so different. I think Stephanie Presents is having the same amount as Doctor and Cole and Anthony. But yeah, Nicole was very she like she said it with like a twinkle in her eye, you know, yeah, like she give her the wink. But she wouldn't straight out be straight up be like, yeah, we paid five thousand dollars for that, or we paid six million dollars for that. Like she didn't. That was not the way that she really talked unless she was pressed to give an answer sometimes. But yeah, they definitely that's a good dichotomy there. And to compare to how they talked about their money.
Speaker 2: Well, because I saw Nicole this week and I was like, I love her. Gerty was like, what are we doing to get you back into the friend group?
Speaker 1: What are we doing to get you back on this show?
Speaker 2: So I don't have to do it by myself. I was like, yes, Gerty, you're all of us, yeah on the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But I think that the gerdy Julia thing like sort of it's sort of like that's the direction that Nicole wouldn't want, that would not want the show to go in that that is not like, that's not enticing her to come back to the show. That whole thing interesting.
Speaker 1: To Stephanie used today Anthony too, huh.
Speaker 3: I know, a very long time ago. But and you could tell, like Nicole I think dropped out of the season pretty close to production, and so I think that, you know, they clearly wanted the Stephanie a Cole thing to be a thing. Yeah, you know, they lost something and that I still think it's been a great season, but they wanted that to be a thing. And so now they're nice in the press.
Speaker 1: But what about who did Nicole say?
Speaker 2: Somebody she said had put out a p I to like Marisol, Come on, I just talked about how great you are.
Speaker 3: Don't do that to Nicole alleges hired a private investigator on her. I think Marisol really wants them to be full time.
Speaker 2: And why isn't she She's there for she's like Luyn when Luis.
Speaker 3: She's never seen. I think it's just because she doesn't have that much personal storyline going on. She's gotten married like four times in the same guy. Like there's like there's not much else going on. Mama Else is not around anymore. I I p yeah, I think that is the biggest reason why Adriana and Marisol aren't. I think Kiki originally wasn't because she They don't. I don't think they foresaw her being such a star and such a hit with fans, and that's why she's like every season like her her sort of her space on the show has been gotten bigger and bigger. I think if anybody gets one, it would be her. Like I think she's sort of on a trap to sort of build and build and build. Where I think Marisol and Adriana I would love to see them get mohitos. Don't get me wrong, but like I think they're fantastic as they are, you know what I mean. Like, yeah, and it's also a money thing for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, like I told you, I started watching Miami from season one after Marisol and Alexia We're on Ultimate Girls trap because I was like I've never watched Miami, but I love these two and now I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I have to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good watch in the beginning, especially seasons. Season two and season three are very good, very good seasons of Let me tell.
Speaker 1: You something that Larsa.
Speaker 2: When I started watching it and I knew what the current cast looks like, and when I was watching it with Larsa and Scotti, Pep and all.
Speaker 1: That, I was like, is that the same girl?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: I was so confused, and she talked so awfully about like her staff and stuff.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, this isn't an age.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it didn't age well. I think I think most of that season doesn't age very well. Yeah, there's also a black of it all. Yeah, that was those are those are good days of the.
Speaker 2: Show, Leah Black being best friends with what's the guy? The Girl's gone wild? Jeffran says, yeah, yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yes. And there was the there was a drag queen drama too, that one drag queen that was around.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, none of that age.
Speaker 2: Well you're so right, meek, All right, let's quickly talk about the o C. So, Gretchen is back and I didn't like I didn't like the mean girls talking about how she looks like a filter. Even when she's out in the world, she still looks like a filter. I mean, it's true, but I didn't like them sitting around and like cackling about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What I think that I was fine with was like the thing of her photos, which can be like crazy sometimes like it's like guys, like you have to laugh at that. But I agree the saying that she looks like that in real life. I'm like, that's just low hanging fruit, you know what I mean, Like find like find something more creative.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's crazy this week when they had you Joe come in and all that, and then we kept seeing like Old Slade and New Slade. What is going New Slade's hair is like it's like he's a Las Vegas lounge singer. It's like swoops up and over. And I didn't realize it until we saw Old Slade when he had regular hair, was like, is he trying to cover something because he's got it so so like he had to work on that hairdo He did?
Speaker 3: He did, and I think it's still work in progress. Let's just say that they did.
Speaker 2: She did prefer to Slade as her husband on the show, but then later they showed him in the kitchen with the with the daughter and it said Slade Gretchen's life partner, but she did refer to him as my husband.
Speaker 3: I feel like that is I bet you either what do you what do you think that means? That means are secretly married? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, because I don't think she would get secretly married us yeh just used the terms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and maybe it's a it could be a legal thing, you know, his ex wives and whatnot. I'm not thrilled that she's back. I don't really care so far. I don't feel like.
Speaker 1: She's bringing anything.
Speaker 2: I I am more interested in that whole Katie thing and how everybody's kind of turned on Katie, but then everybody kind of turned on Emily after the reunion, and it's sort of.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, where do we go?
Speaker 2: Because also, I don't like that Emily's brought this thing up about her ten year old son on camera, even though I'm sure production told her she should. I kind of don't like it because he's only ten.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that Emily had a really bad reunion last year. I hated I hated when she brought all that stuff up. I thought it was so besides the point and like so punching down, like all everything about it just like did not land well at all, and it made her look really bad. And I think that she's having this season now where like' just kind of continuing to go full force and it's just not really coming off the way that she thinks it's going to come off. You know, I think that she she kind of hired her high on her own supply right now, and it's not And that's not to say that like I am buying all what Katie's selling either, Like there's a lot like there's a lot of smoke there in terms of like she got in way over her head as a housewife. She was clearly corresponding with a lot of these different fan accounts and as they call bloggers or podcasters, whatever term you want to use, Like the bloggers is very twenty twelve to know.
Speaker 2: I'm always like, who is a blogger? Are you trying to sell Kiki Monique, who we both know is a blogger?
Speaker 3: I don't think so that's she's ax exactly, But like you know, now this is the third thing that's come up about her corresponding with these people, and it's like, and that's on top of the paparazzi thing from last year where she was in correspondent with the head paparazzi guy. So it's like there's a lot of that and like clearly she thought that was sort of what the game was, and that's like, if you're going to do that, which I believe a lot of them do that. Yeah, don't get caught real smart about it, like ye, all of them have their preferred people that they talk to, I'm sure, but like you she she it sounds like she was like doing outreach to people, you know what I mean. Yes, it's it's and it's sort of it sucks that I do. When Katie has her like personal scenes and things, I'm like, I really like you, you know, I'm like, I really like there are so many things to like about Katie. But then like you turn the corner and it's like, well, you were talking about us to Kikimnique, or you were calling Bravo babe, or you were and it's like, how much of this did she do? Is it all out there yet? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I know people personally that she reached out to and then later blocked them, and then later unblocked them and apologized for blocking them, And these people are like, girl, I don't know you like what she messaged.
Speaker 3: She messaged me, did I tell you this?
Speaker 1: No, that isn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: She messages me after I talked about her on my podcast not even that nothing too crazy. It was like thirty minutes into the show, and three hours after that episode came out, I got a message from her, and it was just like, you're you got to be above the frail little bit more than that if you're gonna yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you don't need to listen to all the podcasts either, because like, no again, you can't have enough time.
Speaker 1: There's so many podcasts, you know.
Speaker 3: No, it's and it's just like be better off, just like being yourself on these shows. Don't care about what the accounts are really posting about you, Like, yeah, it's obviously easier said than done. But I don't know. She just has dug herself into such a hole, like curious.
Speaker 1: You don't play in the off season, right, it's off season, Like you're not, don't. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well I do like her husband, and I like how he just like rides so hard. He's like to, like, whatever they're saying, it's there. I was like, are you not, It's okay. I think her personal story with the kids and all that, I think it's I think it's something a lot of people could relate to. And I think that that that's interesting and I think she kind of didn't have to do that. I'm going to record this on my phone. I think it was Emily that was on Watch What Happens Live. Randy was like asking about the recording the Shannon having the meltdown and did she remember and she goes, no, I don't remember. I've known Channa for a long time. I've seen a lot of meltdowns. I don't know that particular one doesn't stand out.
Speaker 1: Meltdowns all the time.
Speaker 3: And that and that's a perfect answer, you know what I mean. And that track, you know clearly clearly Katie was sort of like shocked by it or whatever. But again, yeah, like and that talk about apparently that's technically illegal as well. She didn't have consent to be recorded, and it's right, I don't know. And also I just feel like she's told different stories about that. It's like, did she play it for a Lexus and them when they're on their triple date or did she just talk about it or did she only send it to her husband, Like we've we've heard three different explanations for it, and that's also part of her issue. She can't stick to a story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of that is the issue.
Speaker 2: And I don't know. I do think she'll have a I was surprised she was back on this season. Honestly, I was like, Oh, she's not gonna either she's not going to want to come back, or they're gonna say like it's too messy. That she came on back, and that's probably a good thing because she is propelling a lot of the storylines and we've got you know, Tamar out there still fighting with Jen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on.
Speaker 3: The thing is, though, I think that they're such good adversaries because Jen can hold her own, Like yeah, scene of them sitting down at that Mexican restaurant, they didn't even order anything, They had chips and deneat them and left like that was that scene. That argument. It just worked, Like they their dynamic is so tense, but like they can both take it to each other and they don't really they don't really back down to one another. Yeah, I know that, like Tamman needs to like let the mouse go. But I love Jen as an adversary for her. I think that because I love Jen Bradanti. I think that she is I I like almost everything about her, Like it's really I like how.
Speaker 1: She came into goes, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I have that belt and she goes, oh, yeah, I like I have it too, and then they start the whole thing about the only on Housewives will a conversation we had about somebody's hair extensions being put into somebody else's head, which is just.
Speaker 3: So and it's like and I totally believe Jen's explanation for that, like yeah, like camera tried to try to present it as this like creepy, weird thing if she wants to be me, and it's like, yeah, we were just we were just walking around because they were laying around at the hair salon, and we both go to like, they didn't put it in my head, like it's not that not that serious, not that crazy, like of course Hamra did that, and.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm trying to soak up the essence of you by putting your hair in my head like what but only on Housewives. And I also did enjoy that Terry Debro was stoned out of his mind at the party.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed that as well.
Speaker 3: It's very much like give us more of that, Terry, Like I like, we need, we need more less, we need less buttoned up due bro moments sometimes, And that was a great one. I totally agree.
Speaker 1: Him not talking about all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, but like okay, the throwing the glasses at the gong, Like, how imagine being in a party, like a cockshail party, and you're like trying to held have conversations every five seconds, somebody's like throwing a glass at a gong across. Yeah. I was confused by that. I I didn't understand that. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, as it was a plastic glass that they were throwing.
Speaker 3: But it was they were adding glass noises at least if they weren't actually glass.
Speaker 1: I think of the mess that would make because it would go all.
Speaker 3: I know, it's dangerous, I agree, and every time it was weird soutive.
Speaker 2: Do you think that they'll bring Joe in as a friend up and test her back out?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know, Like I think it depends on how well Gretchen performs the rest of the season, and I think all signs point to her performing at least better than Alexis did in the middle. That bar is underground, so there's the only way to go from there was up. But to me, like I like the instinct of tamer bringing Joe to that event, but like it didn't really do anything.
Speaker 1: Because nobody's mad at Joe, nobody hates Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Sort of like, and I think that Joe we talked. I talk sometimes about like old school like new housewives who kind of give old school housewives like Angela Oakley to me, is that in a really good way, whereas like Joe to me, is somebody nothing not to like about her. But I'm sort of like if they added her back, like I kind of feel like she's sort of stuck in the early days of the show, right old school in a helpful way to the show. So I don't know, Like I'm not I wasn't convinced by that little cameo she made.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wasn't either, And also I didn't even recognize her Dack Gina Kiyoh, that's who we need.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Unless she's doing something great, then do bring myr Gina, Gina Gina.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing, I feel like the show's and I feel like the show other than it's reliance season on like too many bloggers podcasters stand accounts, like there's too much of that. Otherwise, I like love the State of OC. I think it's like very it's in a healthy place as a franchise. So I'm like, you don't need to fuck with it that much either, you know what I mean, Just let it ride. Like there's a lot of interesting group dynamic stuff happening right now.
Speaker 1: Oh, people hate Tamra so bad. I just don't hate her as much as.
Speaker 3: I'm not there. No, I'm not. I'm not there with her either.
Speaker 2: No, everybody's like cameras the worst. I'm like, I don't know, she's such good TV.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'm sorry, she helps save the show, so like, yeah, I think such like it's just yeah, she she goes too far and she there's there's a lot of stunts that get pulled, and so she should rain that in a little bit. But like, I'm sorry, she knows, she's she knows what she's doing, and she's she also never cared. She doesn't care to be liked so and I well, yeah about her. I appreciate that about her.
Speaker 2: If I was on any of these shows, I wouldn't have one friend. I would never tell one person anything ever, because you can't text something, you can't say something.
Speaker 1: It's then bring it up three years later, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm now they're all realizing they can't even text each other because like then they're gonna screen shots are gonna be Gertie's releasing screenshots. Yeah, you know, Katie, all her screenshots are being released, like things are Denise's screenshots. Like, you can't be texting. I guess if you're a housewife, you just gotta be sending voice notes that expire.
Speaker 2: Voices to aspire. Yeah, and you see if somebody says when you go to their house and rub their.
Speaker 1: Phone out of their hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Gibson, we have to wrap it up, but tell everybody where they can find you and your fun podcast. I did see your clip that you put up on social media of Gurdy where she like tear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was emotional over the Julia stuff. Yeah. I've been doing a lot of Miami interviews recently. My show's called Gavin with Gibb twice a week Tuesdays and Friday sometimes more wherever you get this great podcast, and you can follow me at Gibsonoma on Twitter, threads, Instagram, wherever, TikTok. Yeah, so that's those are the plugs.
Speaker 1: Why is your Instagram name Gibsonoma.
Speaker 3: Because and in sixth grade, a good friend of mine started calling me that because there was a Williams Sonoma catalog sitting there and it just she started. She started calling me that, and it just stuck. And then when it came time to I feel like the first time I used it as the username was when Twitter came around, which was like the beginning of like middle of high school for me. Yeah. I just used that because that's what she was calling me, and I just kept using it.
Speaker 1: So well, I'm just like, you think that you live in Sonoma, but you don't.
Speaker 3: No no opally just like a childhood nickname from a friend. Yeah, I think it's kind of chic.
Speaker 1: It's cute.
Speaker 3: It's cute.
Speaker 2: All right, Everybody follow Gibson and go listen to his podcast. You have some great interviews over there Gabbing with GiB and please remember to follow me as well at Paint Shade Pod and I will talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me