Speaker 1: I'm not really prepared though, that's all right, and we are live. Today is Thursday. It's asked doctor Peter Glidden Day. The phone number is on the screen. It's six one nine four three one zero three three four. And for those of you in Rumble, there's this thing called the Rumble Rants. It's at the bottom of your UH Live chat box, bottom left hand corner, so little green botton. It's preferable if you use that because it helps the show out when you ask your questions. Okay, And I had a good fortune of finding what I think might have been the last copy on the planet of Attempt to Cure with Holistic Medicine. It was at thrift Books. They had one left, two in Spanish, one left in English, and I placed the order. They said it shipped out today.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what thrift book says, but good job. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'm reading right now. I'm elliptical. I'm rereading the MD Emperor Has No Clothes.
Speaker 2: Very good.
Speaker 1: So my first question to you before you interview me is do you still do you still recommend Copeland's Cure by Natalie Robbins or is there an you know spend some time since twenty ten. Is there something else that you think people should look at in addition or instead of so, So that's a really really good question.
Speaker 2: So Copeland's Cure is kind of a really interesting thorough history on the whole evolution of medicine in the United States. It's a heady read. It's not, you know, it's not like a you know, a bubble gum graphic novel, you know, to like take the edge off. It's it's heady, but it's got very good information in it. So yeah, I would recommend people pick it up and give it a read. Excellent if you can find it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was going over in your book, the love of Similars is very interesting, and I'm looking at the other ones. I'm not sure if you cover all of them, but I know you've gotten into law potent potentization already.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about the law of similars because that's important. So, there are a lot of ways to help the human body heal itself. You can do remarkable things just with the therapeutic application of water, it's called hydrotherapy. You can do remarkable things with it. The early nature pathic doctors like the Founders of Nature pathic medicine. We're curing smallpox and bubonic plague and all kinds of things just with hydrotherapy. It's a remarkably effective treatment. Hands on healing as codified by doctor Manzo, an extremely effective way to help the body heal itself. Clinical fasting an extremely effective way to help the body heal itself. Medical nutrition an extremely effective way to help the body heal itself, Acupuncture an extremely effective way to help the body heal itself. And you know, physical manipulation like chiropractic, osteopathic, right cranio sacral work, bilateral nasal, specific ocular iontophoresis. I mean, there's a lot of different therapeutics that you can use to assist in the healing of the human body mind. Now, another way to do it is through the application of medicine. And in the wonderful world of you know, the not so wonderful world of monopolistic, machiavellian, mediocre MD directed medicine, their entire stick is about the delivery of medicines right pharmaceuticals. Specifically, the application of medicines is divided into two branches of medicine. One is the MD method, the other is the homeopathic medicine method, and the MD method uses medicines pharmaceuticals, specifically toxic, dangerous, deadly man made pharmaceuticals in order to push the body in a way that medical science at that moment in time thinks is a good thing to do. None of the applications of MD medicine are based upon natural law. They're all based on biochemistry, theoretical speculation, and hubris by the doctor. Right. The doctor thinks they're smarter than God, smarter than nature. They don't have any appreciation for natural law whatsoever. They just deliver medicines and with them, the treatment is for the diagnosis. Right. So you have a depression, and in order to treat the depression, you will be given a medicine which alters the biochemistry of your brain in size fits all, pushing the brain and the brain chemistry into a particular and in doing so, there are always other ramifications of the medicine, right, which is why the medicines all have side effects, because the medicines are delivered based on biochemistry and the mandates of the popular culture at the time, which is all reality by consensus. You know, back in the day it was blood letting that was the standard of care. And if you didn't do blood letting, you were a quack and you kicked out a conventional medicine. Then it was purgative medicines like calamel, which was large doses of mercury. Right as a medicine. This was the standard of care. This was the accepted conventional medicine practice. And if you did not do that, you were a quack, and you were ostracized for medicine. I mean, and etcetera, and etcetera and etcetera. And now we've got antibiotics, and we've got statin drugs, and we've got all the other drugs right that they had come up with, the biologics, and this, that and the other thing. All of these substances are medicinal substances which are delivered to the body based on theoretical biochemical speculation about how the medicine is going to work in a living, breathing human being. And none of them are curative. They all attempt a hostile takeover of the metabolism of the human body, pushing it in a way that the doctor thinks is beneficial. So you know, side effects may include, right, your leg may fall off, you may go blind, you may go death, you may go dumb, you may be infertile for the rest of your life, or oh yeah, you could get cancer, or oh yeah, well you could die from the medicine right now. On the other hand, with the application of medicines, we have homeopathy. And in this regard, homeopathic medicine, which is based upon the law of similars, is the most scientific, the most well thought out, the most proven system of curative medicine that uses medicinal substances, and it was all done through an inductive learning process. So the homeopaths recognized, or the guy that invented homeopathy recognized that if you were sick with something and you ingested a medicine which, when given to a healthy person induced the same symptoms that the sick person was suffering from, the illness was cured.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, And that's metaphysics at a whole other level.
Speaker 2: Yes, but and it wasn't the yes and no, that was not a metaphysical discovery. That was a physical discovery. Right. Here's what happens to the human body when someone takes large doses of quinine. Okay, right, yeh, my god. It resembles almost exactly what happens when somebody gets colera.
Speaker 1: That's what I read.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna give quinine to people who have cholera, and, son of a gun, the cholera disappears, it's cured. But wait a minute. Sometimes when we give the quinine to colera people who are suffering from cholera, the quinine kills them because it's a large material dose, and it's a medicine, and it's it's too big of a dose. They died from the medicine itself, some of them did. So Okay, we know that it works, but we know the dose was too high. So how can we eliminate the negative effects, the poisonous effects of the medicine while securing the curative effects of the medicine. What are we going to do? How are we going to do that? This was all inductive reasoning, right, So that's when the law of potentization was discovered. So counterintuitively. I don't know exactly how this process was stumbled upon, but they started taking the medicines in this case, we'll stick with this example, quinine, and they would dilute it with water or alcohol, and then they would dilute it and then they'd give it and they'd see what happens. And then they'd dilute it again, and then they'd give it and see what happened. And then they dilute it again, and then they give it and see what happens. And holy crap, let's talk about busting out of the medical matrix. Oh my god, you guess what it's not the Earth is at the center of the solar system. It's the sentates at the solar center of the souls. Oh my god. It's a breakthrough. This was a breakthrough because what they discovered through the application of these diluted medicines was it the more dilute the medicine, the more curative it was. The more dilute the medicine, the more curative it was. As long as it was the bulls eye remedy, the medicine it had to be. The medicine that was given, the medicine that was then diluted, had to produce in healthy people exactly the same symptoms that the sick people were suffering from. It had to be an exact match. It couldn't be off by a little bit. It had to be an exact match. When you had secured that medicinal agent and diluted it. Secure you heard all of the healing properties and eliminated all of the toxic properties from it completely. And that discovery, those discoveries were the most important medical discoveries in the nineteenth, twentieth, and twenty first centuries. And the book that codified all of that was called The Organon of Medicine. Yes, I have that, yeah, but unless you have the sixth edition of the organ of Medicine.
Speaker 1: That's the one from hand of Hi himself. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, Hanumann wrote all of them, and each time he wrote another, yeah, right, there was more information that was added to it because he discovered more stuff through the inductive reasoning process of giving these things to patients and seeing how they responded, and changing it, and seeing how they responded, and then changing it and seeing how they responded it, trying to perfect it. This edition of the organ On of Medicine, which is the most important medical book in the modern day, completely rewrote our understanding of medicine and how to cure people with medicines and how that body actually works. The sixth edition was not published until about one hundred years after Hanumann died, so and there were significant changes in the sixth edition about what you do clinically with people as opposed to the previous five editions. But nonetheless, my point that I'm laboring at trying to get here is that the organ on of medicine, which uncovered and described for a sick and suffering humanity, the law of similars, which was the most important medicinal law ever discovered, and it's a law of nature. It exists whether you believe it does or not, it's an law. It is a law of nature. The most important discovery regarding the application of medicine in order to help people recover their healthy ever made. And then the law of potentization, the second most important discovery ever made. And these things are completely lost in popular culture because for the last one hundred and nine years, the meme, the propagandized meme, has been homeopathy is placeivo. Homeopathy is quack medicine. Homeopathy doesn't work. Homeopathy is placeivo, homeopathy is quack medicine, homeopathy doesn't work. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, it's it's in the background of everybody's brain. The homeopathy is quack medicine. Homeopathy is quack medicine. And that was done on purpose, because the law of Similars, which homeopathy brought to the table, was the most important discovery about how to use medicinal substances to actually help the body heal itself that was ever made. I mean, it's like discovering gravity. I mean, if you know, you know, if I mean, I'm sure that they've done this, you know, in the you know, in the propulsion labs.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, yeah, yeah, there's yeah, the antigraviticts.
Speaker 2: But it's not popular culture. And it would be that the discovery of the law of Similars was on parallel with discovering that the Earth is not at the center of the Solar system and it's the sun. It was a breakthrough, landmark discovery.
Speaker 1: When the judge companies came in, and they came in fast and hard and squashed everything.
Speaker 2: Yes, because number one, homeopathic medicines cure people. Number two, because the medicines are more effective the more dilute they are. They're super inexpensive, and that's in direct opposition to the pharmaceutical agenda, because you don't want to cure people, and you want to make the medicine as expensive as possible. And the more harm that the medicine does, the more medicines the people are going to need to clean up the side effects of the original medicine. And that's a fantastic business model. Yeah, and so that's why there's been this century long propaganda against everything that has to do with homeopathy and the organon of medicine, which outlines the law of similars and the law of potentization hands down the most important medical book written in our lifetime, well, it was written before our lifetime, but of the present day.
Speaker 1: I think the law of potantization may also reveal potentially the difference between the importance of the matter versus the importance of the resonating frequency. That it's giving the information or the data to some things you don't need access. And sometimes maybe because it is kind of like a poison, that it would you know, it would maybe not get to the healing processes quickly because you still have to overcome that and then fix yourself. But if it's at the lowest dose, it's still giving you the data it's like give you the software for the system or something.
Speaker 2: Yes see, because from the homeopathic point of view, there is in fact a metaphysical component of it. And the metaphysical component is that all disease begins in the spiritual plane. All disease begins the spiritual of the energetic plane, which then manifests physically. And so in order to treat that effectively and efficiently, you need to use a medicinal substance which affects the spiritual and the energetic plane. And that's what the potentization process does. It makes the medicine energetically effective and which is the opposite of what drugs do.
Speaker 1: That's amazing, and that goes right back into how doctor Maso stuff works to.
Speaker 2: Right one hundred percent. It all goes back to, you know, the body as a as an electric energy device, and that all the cells of the body are transceivers, and that there is an energetic spiritual force which preceded the physical form. The consciousness preceded the physical body. Medical doctors are taught that the physical body creates consciousness right right, and that once the body dies, consciousness dies, it lights out. Game over. There's no such thing as God or the spirit or life after death. Those are all fictions.
Speaker 1: Matter and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it. It's just matter. It's just matter. So because it's just matter, we need to treat it with medicinal substances which push the body's biochemistry in a particular direction. And who cares about the side effects? The blood pressure is under control, right, it's like that, and it's insane on its face. And and you like, honest to God, man, I mean, you would believe it, but most people would not believe the things that I've seen homeopathy cure. You wouldn't. It's it when you can stimulate the law of similars with the election of exactly the correct homeopathic medicine. The magic, it's like magic. It's like magic because the illness was there and then it's not there. Well, where to go? Was there? And now it's not that I had a tumor a week ago? Where to go? Right, It's like it's like that, wow, and it's it's it's remarkable. And because to add a little layer of irony here and tragedy. Tragedy would be a better word. Because of the law of potentization, right, which through inductive reasoning has shown clinically over and over and over and over again that the more dilute the substances, the more impactful it is in restoring health. Because of the law of potentization was just too much for a lot of homeopathic dogs to like come to terms with. They like because most homeopathic doctors in the eighteen hundreds and the early nineteen hundreds were mds first. I mean they all were right, They all had to become an MD first, and then they stumbled upon homeopathy somehow. So they grew up inside of the materialistic method, you know, Newtonian physics method. If it can't be measured, it doesn't exist. And then they see the law of similars, and they see the law of similars work, and they're good with that because it works. And I can understand that from a mechanistic point of view, that's not a problem. But then when you start to stimulate the law of similars through extremely dilute substances, your head explodes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think more is better, more, right.
Speaker 2: That's right. And so in homeopathy, that same thing has happened in nature apathy. Now, as time has gone by, the homeopathic profession has split, probably into ten different subsets of homeopathic medicine.
Speaker 1: Because that's a faith challenge there, because it's really about atheism or do you believe in it? Well say one thing, but do you actually act this the other way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is correct. However, what all of this hinges upon, because it is the scientific method, is the inductive educational process. You look to see what happens when you give a particular substance, You figure out why it happened. You change it, and you figure out why the response was different. You change it, you figure out why the response was different. That's all learn as you go. And the people in homeopathy, the practitioners of homeopathy who had trouble with the really dilute homeopathic medicines simply weren't trying them. They just wouldn't even use them. I'm not going to use that. I'm not going to use that. It's ridiculous, there's nothing in there. I can't use that. It's what my patient's going to die. I can't do that. I'm not going to do that. I won't do that. So that's why there was a schism. It wasn't because the law of similars worked for this person. It didn't work for this, it's a law. It works all the time, whether you're believe in it or not. The potentization works all of the time, whether you believe in it or not. The people that pooh poohed the potentization process never used the highly potentized medicines themselves. They never used them. They just wouldn't go there, can't do that. I'm not going to do that. So that's how the profession has become divided. The same thing happened with nature pathic medicines. I guess history doesn't repeat itself at rhymes. But here we are, and honestly, right now in the world, maybe maybe there's one hundred homeopathic doctors that actually know how to do it, and that I would be comfortable referring a friend or a family member too. Maybe there's a hundred that that might be. That might be a stretch. And that's how bad it's become because of this, the chism inside of homeopathy. And then you know the preponderance of the pharmaceutical method and big pharma and medicine and Kodex Alimentarius, and you know all of this, you'd throw those quacks in jail. It's like you gotta be freaking kidding me. I mean everybody that I know that is good at what they do with nature pathic medicine and or the use of homeopathy. We're looking over our shoulders every day. All right, it's not good man. And this is the problem that we have. This is what needs to be fixed. Bobby Kennedy Junior. We don't need to clean up the food in school lunches. We need medical freedom, for goodness sakes, that's what we need. The FDA has to go away, the Federal Trade Commission has to go away, they have the whole thing, has to have a paradigm shift, the whole thing. We need freedom in the medical marketplace. That's what we need. We need people like me to be licensed now all fifty states. We need insurance to cover everything. We need universities not to be We need universities to be able to do research on alternative quote unquote medicine without fear of reprisal. This is what we need. But Big Farmer ain't kind have none of that. So I don't think any of that's going to happened in our lifetime.
Speaker 1: And you know you made a point because the skins in there or whatever, is the fact that ten more or fifteen more states have licensed since this book was put out, because I think you said like ten at the time, or fifteen maybe it was. Yeah, it doesn't matter because it's not like they're practicing the right type of homeopathy, right, So it's not the reason why they're allowing it, because they've already pretty much poisoned it.
Speaker 2: Well, I never thought about it that way. I mean, you're right. I mean those two things could go hand in hand. So anyway, what this all boils down to is we're all on our own here man, And if people in the listening audience are waiting for this to change from the top down, well good luck. I hope that you're right. I hope that it will. I don't think it's kind.
Speaker 1: Of do they still? I think it sounded like maybe I was reading fast because I was on the elliptical, but it sounded like in Washington State at some point. I think it was Washington State that they did insurance did pay for it. It was that miss No.
Speaker 2: Insurance does pay for it to a limited extent in uh, like I think six or seven states right now, but it's limited and the insurance won't pay for the won't pay for the supplements. It won't pay for the medicines. No, it'll pay for the doctor's visit. But you know they they pay the doctor ridiculously low amount of money in order to put them out of business. The typical visit, like if you were to come to see me as a new patient or a new client, okay, when I was going to take you on and help you to recover your health. And you've got a chronic disease like you got congestive or failure, you got clinical depression, or you've got rheumatoid arts writers or chogrin syndrome or chronic debilitating migraine headache, or whatever the hell it is. The first visit with me is about three hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not ten minutes and half listening, right, you're figuring out everything, the whole history.
Speaker 2: And insurance number one is not going to compensate anybody for a three hour first office visit. They're simply not going to do that. And I think the maximum that insurance pays is like one hundred bucks. So so the entire system is set up to make the non MD doctor fail. It's set up to make it fail because you can not put the nature of pathic you know, office visit. It's a completely different paradigm than the conventional medical doctor office visit. It is a completely different thing, and insurance does not understand that, and it won't understand that. You know, Oh, you're a doctor, your doctor, and we're going to pay you for ten minutes with the patient because that's what doctors do. Well, you're you're a nature path. What the hell, it doesn't matter. It's ten minutes. That's how it is. And it's a crap show from start to finish. And that's why, in thirty six years of clinical work, I have never ever, never, ever, ever, never ever accepted insurance. I've always I've always had a cash practice, and there were a lot of years, I think the first ten years of my of my work, I was lucky. If I made forty thousand dollars a year, I would wonder.
Speaker 1: Because a lot of doctors were doing quite you know, hold on more than that, a.
Speaker 2: Whole lot more than that. I mean, if it wasn't for the for the support of my family, I would not have been able to do it. You know. Finally I'm able to make it a living doing it. But it's it's took twenty five years and it's not because I wasn't smart at what I did. It's because the system is set up to make people like me fail, it is, and that's what I went. I went to school. I had a picture of my graduating class. I meant to put it, put it here and show it to the audience. I'll do it next week. There were thirty three of us that graduated nineteen ninety one. There are two of us that are still in practice.
Speaker 1: Did any of them switch over to MD one of them? Whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, halfway through the I think in sophomore year, she said I am not doing this and she went the conventional medical route. And that was because in the nineties, the education of the nature path wasn't the best thing on the planet because the profession didn't have any money and was struggling, and some of the instructors were just jackasses, and we really had to pull ourselves up by our own bootstraps and figure it out as we went along. And that is not for the faint of heart, my friend. You know, most, if most medical doctors had to put up with the political stress that we put up with, they wouldn't do it. They simply wouldn't do it, which is why the only people that still practice nature pathic medicine, the only people that still practice homeopathic medicine in this political climate. They practiced it because they were called to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a fire inside them. It has to be otherwise you wouldn't well.
Speaker 2: I mean, why do this? What do you mean? Nuts? Right? So so so there now now I want to ask you some questions.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the in between real quick, Karen said, thank you doctor Goodden for helping my niece Tiffany. You're talking to her on Monday. I guess you guys have an appointment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she's the one with the Yeah. Yeah, okay, very good. I'm happy to help her. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Okay, you had questions?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know. So here's here's the way that this is. Right in the wonderful world of holistic medicine, dare I say alternative medicines? Right, there are a number of different approaches, just like I talked about before. Right, there's the acupuncture and botanical medicine, and there's hands on healing, and they're all these other things, right, and you know, good old doctor Glinton knows how to do it his way, right. The nature pathic in the homeopathic way. That's what I know. And I'm interested because you've interviewed so many different people over the years, right, people like me, but just from different different aspects of the whole listic spectrum. Right, So from everybody that you've interviewed over time, what are like the top five most remarkable things that you've learned?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, the two that I have boiled everything down to to where I've I know, these are the two sources that I trust the most is doctor Monso and doctor Peter Glyndon. So that's you know, I've had I've had quite a few more on here. You've interacted with a couple of them yourself, so as doctor Monzo. But I mean it's been proven time and time and again, and you've proven it to me directly with the kidney thing, and uh yeah, I mean the homeopathic thing has to be the reason. The one big main thing that's in my head right now, the nutrition and how it fixes things, yea, the touch and how like the body sometimes has blockages and you can you know, it's you're kind of like bridging a gap, like you're putting one way or here in one way or here and you're jumping over the blockage and everything's good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's that with what with what doctor Manso says, and you guys are both on board with the nutrition aspect of everything, and then the home the homeopathic uh what do you call it? Preparations of these different types of things. That that is still I'm very interested, Like that would be something I would if I wasn't told not to. I would love to pursue that for the next rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Well, well so I can, yeah, so I can point you in the right direction there, so, but it is a lifelong study. Yeah, So what do you think about you know that the whole of all you know, the other people that you've you've talked about like the fourth phase of water thing, the you know, contagion epidemic is BS thing. What do you think about all that?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I am very, very very what we call it solid on my foundation that I hate the word virus at this point because I think it's a complete farce if you don't have a sample and you don't know what it is, and you can just take a computer model and grab different things and say we strung this all together. Here you go, and that's what it is, and this is just a part of it in a fragment that doesn't tell me anything, and it doesn't tell me that you know what to do to contract it. And then you also haven't even proven to me that that's what's causing something. Right, And with smallpox, they had tanneries that were dumping chemicals in the waters. A lot of people got got it from poisonings. The shots didn't help anything. They've never been proven to be a good thing. And this isn't the proper method. They don't have the first of all, they don't have the right cause they're treating it as a thing like a disease. Like you're said, so none of this stuff. Yeah, like I can't I get irritated right here, lab leak. Like if it's anything, it's a poison, stop calling it a virus, because by virus it means something specific according to them, and that's not what it is. So stop getting that in your head that there's some magic unicorns out to bite you.
Speaker 2: Yea yeah, And that's that all of that false belief, right, is a function and this from the Department of Redundancy, Department of the Medical Monopoly, because that BS would never be able to catch on unless it was inside of a monopoly, right, and inside of the monopoly. Everybody who disagrees with the virus theory, with the contagion theory is labeled an idiot and completely kicked off of the buzz. So what are you talking about? The earth is flat? Shut up, you're an idiot. It's like, it's like that.
Speaker 1: They haven't even been abled to prove contagion because every time there's that component in there, there could It's just as easy. That could be an environmental poisoning. It could be your body deciding to detox because somebody else is going through a phase, so then you started getting symptoms. It could also be right virus media.
Speaker 2: Everybody in your listening audience needs to read this book after they read my books right Right and Virus Mania. This will this book will make you that explode and really make you hate anybody with an MD after their name. Dissolving It was not a surgeon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dissolving Illusions talks about how filthy the conditions were during the industrial evolution and how disease could occurred, then malnutrition and all that too. And then they're like, oh no, it's an outbreak. It's a disease. It's blah blahah. Here, take some shots and now everybody's dead. But I mean even nineteen eighteen to nineteen twenty, you think maybe twenty one about that three year time period, some people say fifty million people died. And there was a very big difference between the people who died with like black stuff coming out of their bodies and like rottening while they're alive, versus the people who didn't take the shots exactly correct and walking around without the mask on treating the other people and they didn't get sick.
Speaker 2: And in the Spanish flu right that time after World War One, the homeopathic doctors were having eighty five percent success rate in helping their patients who were diagnosed with this illness, which I don't think was a virus, recovered their health. While the medical doctors had like seven percent success rate, the homeopathic docress had an eighty five percent success rate. I have a colleague, he said, forty four years of clinical experience. According to him, nobody should ever die from pneumonia because homeopathic medicine well, homeopathic medicine treats anything everything. But if someone's under the care of a good homeopathic position they should never they will not die from pneumonia because homeopathy is a remarkably effect to treatment for that condition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that part about aurum really the gold, homeopathically prepared gold. That was very interesting, getting slumped over sitting in a chair and not lying down. She's like, why can't you tell me that it is?
Speaker 2: It's remarkable, the whole study of homeopathy. It's just it's like every time you turn another page when you're reading about homeopathy, it's another set of lights in your brain go on. It's like, yeah, oh yeah, that wow, that's right, and that's remarkable, and yeah that makes sense. And then it's a whole new world, man. Yeah, it's a whole new world and arguably, on purpose, the most misunderstood system of medicine. I'm in the modern days homeopathy.
Speaker 1: Because I could see it could be very confusing too, especially just because people don't aren't good at relaying what's really going on. They generalize, they sense things generalized, and it's their perspective of what's going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the bane of the clinical homeopath, right, because you know, there's a saying in homeopathic medicine that conventional medical doctors treat the diagnosis or the conventional medical doctors diagnose in illness. Homeopathic medical doctors diagnose a cure.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So the cure based on the law of similars is based upon an objective understanding of the symptoms that the sick person is experiencing. So if you had a migraine headache and you had the pain in the right temple, you would need a different homeopathic medicine than if you had a migraine headache and the pain was in the left temple. If you had a migrain headache and it felt like your head was being squeezed between a vice, you would need a different homeopathic medicine than if you felt your head was exploding like a balloon. If you had a migraine headache and it felt a million times better from a cold application, you would need a different homeopathic medicine with a headache that felt a million times better from a hot application, and so forth and so on. So the only job of the homeopath is to collect accurately the symptoms that the sick person is experiencing. But because of the way that we've all been brought up in this culture, people simply are not used to describing their symptoms. What do you mean when part of my head hurts, Doc, I got a headache? What's your headache feel like? It hurts? Doc, it's a pain in my head. It hurts. It's like pulling teeth from people to get them just to accurately describe their symptoms, because they don't understand, Well, why are you asking me these questions? You're wasting my time? Why are we doing this? What do you mean? What makes it feel better? What makes it feel worse? What time of the day does it happen? What does that have to do with anything? People just don't think about they're not trained to think about these things, which is why the first interview takes three hours, because you got to slowly extract these symptoms.
Speaker 1: No other doctors ever ask the questions for us. They're they're lucky if they get two words and edgeways.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It is the complete one hundred and eighty degree paradigm shift.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny is the one that makes the most sense to me and that seems the most humane, you know, connected to other human beings, is the one that they're destroying, the one that they're closing out of the game.
Speaker 2: No, thank you ball.
Speaker 1: It just makes more sense. Yeah, all right, let me see I have I think somebody tried to call and it wasn't intentional that I just I hit the one button trying to take it and then crashed out. So we do have a couple of questions here. So Karen has and I had a theory that maybe Karen, well, not the theory, but it seems like when you were talking on Tuesday about the person waking up at certain times in the night and if they have cravings, then they said it might be something in reference to the liver. Yeah, I think that might help describe something. And then she has let me go ahead and see if what she wrote it out there's something coming. No, she hasn't done yet. She has something else happening too, but she's having hard time sleeping. Doesn't go to Sometimes they feel like you's wide awake after you know, a couple hours or an hour or something like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So if you have trouble falling asleep, then that's usually because you don't have enough calcium or enough magnesium in your body. They're probably both. That's the first thing to consider when you have trouble falling asleep, is it's a deficiency in the two minerals calcium and magnesium. Now, remember there are ninety essential nutrients that everybody needs. Calcium and magnesium are two of the ninety. So we're not just gonna give calcium and magnesium to the insomniac. We're gonna give all ninety essential nutrients with a little extra calcium and a little extra magnesium. And that's how we do it. So that's the first thing to consider. If you fall asleep and then a couple hours later you wake up and you're wide awake, the first thing to consider is that's a blood sugar metabolism missue. Another indication of a blood sugar metabolis a missue is during the day, when you eat something sweet, whether it's a candy bar or a coca cola or a carbohydrate that your body then turns into sugar about fifteen twenty minutes after you eat it, you get really sleepy. So during the day, if you get really sleepy after you eat sugar or a carb and you wake up, or and or you wake up in the middle of the night and you're wide awake, you only slept a couple hours, you're wide awake. That's a blood sugar issue. So here's what you want to do to kind of try to sort that out. So there's a company called Direct Labs.
Speaker 1: And Polka this might actually play into yours. That's why I kind of grouped them together. But you know, I find it funny is that a lot of people, like You'll tell them about the ninety es centrals, like this is what you need to start off with, and they're like it's like a yeah, yeah, yeah, but what do I take? It's like no, no, no, you know, it's like in addition to that, what do I take? Like that'll what is is there another way to get to it? It's basically what they're saying. It's like, why don't you take the nutrients you need and see what happens? Yeah, but is there another way to do that?
Speaker 2: Ah, welcome to my world. It's such a disconnect. So one way to see whether or not you actually do have a blood sugar issue is to do some blood work, and you can do it yourself completely bypass your medical doctor. And I'm not affiliated with Direct Labs at all. I don't make any money I have, there's no affiliation. It's just an easy way to get blood work without going to the doctor's office. So you go to directdirect labs dot com, you know, create a free account with an email and a password, and then you can order any lab tests in the world that you want. So order this one. It's called hemoglobin A one C. Might be called hemoglobin A one C with EAG. I think maybe it's thirty five forty fifty bucks. I can't remember. So you order this off online. You give them a credit card. Once the order is completed, they will give you a voucher that you print up, and they'll give you a list of laboratories in your zip code that will draw the blood. So you take your little voucher to one of the laboratories. Lab tech draws your blood. Maybe they charge you ten bucks for that, I don't know, and then four or five days later, the results of the blood works show up in your direct Labs account. So if you're and here are the reference ranges for hemoglobin A one c, which is in my book Attempt to Cure that you can't get anymore.
Speaker 1: I'll have a copy for you guys, but I'm not going to share too much.
Speaker 2: So the healthy reference ranges for hemoglobin A one c are five point zero to five point six five point zero to five point six. So if it's higher than five point six, you have a blood sugar issue. If it's now the medical doctors have a different reference range, this is the correct reference range. The medical doctor's reference range is not correct. This is the correct reference range. Five. I should put the zero in a five point zero to five point six, So if you have a blood sugar issue, then the number will be above five point six. If it's above five point six, then you have a blood sugar issue. And that's most probably why you're have trouble sleeping or staying asleep or whatever, which then begs the question, well what do we do for that? Well, the first thing to consider with a blood sugar issue is that it is a lack of the trace mineral chromium. And the second thing to consider with a blood sugar issue is that it is a lack of omega three essential fats. So we do the healthy Foundation Pack, which gives you all ninety essential nutrients plus the omega threes, and you add a product to that called Sweeties Ultimate Sweeties. So we do the Foundation Pack plus sweeties for ninety days, eliminate the twelve bad foods, right, which everybody needs to do because that's mandatory. And look to see what happens. And remember this is a this is not a insomnia remedy. This is a you remedy, and so as you're taking it, you want to look to see how it affects you globally, not just your sleep. But you know you moved your energy, your appetite, your weight, your sex drive hole kitten kaboodle. Because we treat people. Medical doctors treat disease. That's why they fail and that's why we succeed.
Speaker 1: Do you think weight gain like a wrapping up? So that weight gain has to do with like the same how reason or the way the animals gain weight before market, Like do you think it's in mineral divisions so they're getting like thrown human pika?
Speaker 2: Yeah the moone. Yes. The first thing to consider with weight gain is that it's mineral deficiencies which drive the appetite. And also it's associated with high fructose corn syrup consumption because high fructose corn syrup shuts down the receptors in the brain that make you know when you're full. So if you drink you know, coca cola or anything that has high fructose corn syrup in it, which is eighty percent of everything in the grocery store. It's going to be hard for you to stop eating even when you're full, because you won't know that you're full.
Speaker 1: And then Karen's follow up. I had asked her what it was. So she's getting an IUD removal soon, I guess, and she said no drugs stop the pain, and she delivered it for a long time.
Speaker 2: I guess. So she's having an IUD removed and she wants to know what to do preventively for the pain of surgery.
Speaker 1: Karen, can you can you like explain, like maybe are you trying to deal with it until it comes out or I know, maybe this is what's associated with the real issues she's having with the sleep or something. I don't know, but that's She's also saying that the Tanky tangerine she has a selenium the ninety I didn't know Tanky tangerine came in a pill form.
Speaker 2: Yes, that does. It does. So if you have pain because there's been medicinal device implanted in your body, then medical nutrition is not going to fix that. You're going to need another treatment to fix that. And the most effective treatments for that are, in my view, or homeopathy. Homeopathy is an extremely effective medicine for dealing with pain, regardless of the of the source. But this is outside of the realm of medical nutrition. To fix medical nutrition could knock down the pain, you know, from a ten to a five, but in order to eliminate it, you're gonna need an individualized homeopathic workup. Now, if you are going to have surgery, and what can I take before, during, or after surgery to mitigate the pain from the surgery. So I don't have to take opioids? And then that's easy, that's says.
Speaker 1: I have to get it out, Marana, iud taken out office visit and have to drive myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good. So you want to get homeopathic perforatum. Hold on homeopathic perferatum in the one M potency Hypericum perfer atum. Homeopathic hypericum perforatum in the one M potency. You can get that at Amazon. The day before the surgery, you take two pellets arly the morning of the surgery, as you're driving there, you take two pellets orally. Immediately before the surgery, you take two pellets orally, and when you wake up from the surgery. You take two pellets orally and two pellets the next day. That will dramatically reduce the amount of pain that you experience from the procedure. And if you can, you want to uber it because you don't want to drive. You just don't want to drive. You take an uber if you can sort that out, You're for find somebody that can drive you, because that's just not a good idea because you're going to be in an alternate world post surgery. You just are. Even if you're awake during the surgery, it's you're not going to be in your body and you could, you know, have an accident and then the ship hits the fan and then that's not good.
Speaker 1: Okay, they said, I was pretty delirious, delirious after my hernia surgery, fasing it out. Yeah, all right, there was something else to that, but I let's get up here. So yeah, somebody asked. It was Joseph Polka. He asked about I'm assuming that he's already on the ninety before he asked this question. But he asked, if ah, it's higher up, Sorry, I keep on scrolling past it. Can you give me some advice to improve the quality of sleep. So that's why I thought this was kind of related, like maybe obviously there's lots of things that could interrupt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bad. Well there's a couple of things. Is melton, Yeah, do not use melatonin? Air conflicting things about this? Are there better alternatives? Yes, because you don't. Your body makes its own melatonin if it has the raw materials that it needs to make melatonin. And the raw materials your body needs to make melatonin are the ninety essential nutrients. So you need to be taking the Healthy Foundation pack. I'm assuming that you're doing that. Okay, Now, as an experiment for seven days, here's what you can do before you go to bed, well about half an hour before you go to bed. I want you to eat a handful of pistachios. I love those things, right, Yeah, And you can get them. You know, they're already peeled and they're all salted and in the bag. You don't have to like individually peel each pistachio because you'll go crazy if you do that. So eat a handful of pistachios, maybe half a cup or a cup full of pistachios before you go to bed, about in half an hour before you go to bed. Then, immediately before you go to bed, you mix two ounces of the osteofax, two capfuls of the OSTEOFX with one capful of the plant arrived minerals. You stir it up, stir it up, get it all into solution, and then you throw it down like a shot of tequila. Chase it with water to get that wonky taste out of your mouth, brush your teeth, and go to bed. Do that every night for seven nights and see if you have a better night sleep. It's as simple as that. Now there's another thing that you can do, but you're not going to want to do it, and you'll curse me. Let you do it. You take a cold water bath before you go to bed. So you fill a bath tub with as cold as water as you can get, and if it's lukewarm coming out of the tap, you put ice cubes in the water. You got to get the water cold. You put them as about, I don't know, eight ten inches of water in the tub, enough water so that when you're sitting in the tub with your legs stretched out, the water is halfway up your legs. You sit in the cold water and splash it all around to move around the tub, get the water all over your body. Then bend your knees, put your torso in the cold water. Splash the cold water around your torso. Three minutes in the cold water, get out of the cold water, towel yourself off, go to bed. That's another thing that you can do if you are a brave heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just taking any shower before bed helps when you relax, you know.
Speaker 2: Being your face blue and yell freedom. Right now?
Speaker 1: Do you have enough time for a couple more? Are you good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I think. Hold on, let me let me double check. I think I am, but let me double check. Yeah, I got a wonky schedule. Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: Okay, says what is the natural this is a secret? Three three three? What is the natural way to treat cure fungal infection? So, and by the way, at three point thirty pm three to three was the time they decided to set off some pagers.
Speaker 2: Hello, Well, fungal infections. There's a product called a caprillic acid which is effective at helping the body kill fungals things caprillic acid. Most health food stores will sell that caprillic acid. Some companies make a complex with caprillic acid and berberine and some other things, all of which are the intention of which are to kill fungal infections. Right, But we don't really want to kill a fungal infection. We want to make the body so healthy that the fungus has no place to live. Yes, which is and that's different than killing the fungus, right, I mean, is the fungus a good thing? Why is the fungus there? How to get there? Why do you have it and your wife doesn't, or your brother doesn't, your sister doesn't, or your roommate doesn't or why is because the environment of your body provided a nice place for the fungus to live. So the fungus lives there because it can. So if you just you know, like took a really super powerful pharmaceutical anti fungal and killed all the fungus, a month later, it would come back because the environment of the body hasn't changed. That's what needs to change. The environment of the body needs to become inhospitable for the growth of fungi. So how do you do that. You take the ninety essential nutrients into your body. You eliminate the twelve bad foods initially, that's what we do. And there's a product that you can add to this, and so so in addition to these two things, I would take the caprillic acid. So I would do this. I would do caprillic acid. Oh, and I would also add to this a bottle of sweeties. Because frequently fungal infections thrive in a body that has problem metabolizing blood sugar. So the sugar is lingering too long in the blood before the cells suck it up for energy. And as the sugar lingers too long in the blood, it feeds the fungus. And often a fungal infection is a function of a blood sugar metabolism breakdown.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, just hold off into the When we're at the end of here, I'll bring you over to the site to show you where to find the feed, the sweeties, the ninety essentials, and doctor Peter Gluten's membership site. We'll just put it off to the very ends and then you'll get all the data that you need. All right, So this is what came in the mail today. Purple people, people, that's purple and it's our Do you see what it says?
Speaker 2: Y RB is out there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's for it's apparently they're targeting the people sixty years or older with this shot. But you know, I think I live in a bubble until I go to some place like Albertson's or any place any other grocery store that hasn't pharmacien it, because that's all you hear over the telemark title propter. I call that thing the and it's always get this shot, get that shot. It drives me absolutely insane because I know that they're killing people and they're poisoning them and they're sending them up for more disease. But this is this is a type of crap right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, welcome to the world that we live in.
Speaker 1: What we were Oh BUTTA approved it for children and everything else, so I guess that's okay, be.
Speaker 2: Fine, that must be fine. We were watching TV the other day, I think, because we were really burned out and we just needed to, you know, chill, and it wasn't a good day out. So we're turning on the TV and we got sucked into this program on Network TV. And I never watched network TV. Like the last time I watched Network TV I think was the Super Bowl, all right, that I never watched Network TV anymore. But here we are, we're watching this program on network TV, and you know, all right whatever, and every single solitary ad was for a different drug, a different drug, a different drug, a different drug, a different trug, a different drug, a different drug, just like you right with this. It's like, oh my god. All people still don't get it because it's not you and I that live in the bubble, it's everybody else that lives in the bubble.
Speaker 1: They should be infuriated by that type of prompting to kill yourself constantly. And so it's asking you to hander you and your your loved ones over to them to dispose of how however way they see fit.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's good to be the king because absolute power corrupts absolutely inside of elf policing, self regulating, monopoly. You can do whatever the hell you want to. And if you are too big to jail, then damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead. And that's what the pharmaceutical industry is. They're too big to jail. You know, maybe Bobby Kennedy will change that. I don't know. That might be one good thing that he could do. But oftentimes these political promises kind of fade slowly into the night once they're actually in power, and then you know, they have the back room talks with the people that are actually running things right, and they slowly change their position or they pivot and they're not as aggressive as they were, And who knows. This is why I don't think this is going to change from the top down. I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna If you don't take the bribe, you'll take the bullet, or you'll take the hanging because you just so suddenly got all sorts of suicidal, right. I mean, they have the different ways of influencing people that change their minds. So I don't know what IVF is. It says, what do you know about IVF?
Speaker 2: Well, that's in vitro fertilization.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, kids, and whether or not there are known health risk is used with those children?
Speaker 2: Okay? Hold on National Institutes of Health Long Term follow Up of Children conceived through Assisted Reproductive Technology. This is a pubmad National Library of Medicine document. I just pulled it up. I'm trying to find the conclusions here. It's a long article. Let me just page down to it. I'm going to tell you that the health outcomes are not going to be good. The main risks for these children are poorer perinatal outcome. That means to immediately after birth, something happens. Birth defects are epigenetic disorders.
Speaker 1: Right, So even if they're supernutrified, if they ended up with twenty kids when they were trying to have one, there's not gonna be enough nutrients for all of them. Right. It's like the runt in the in the litter type of deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, And that's just one study from the NIH There's got to be others. I would I would have to take a deep dive into that, but it's not rocket science, right. So here's how to think this through. And by the way, I think the guy that I learned most of my medical nutrition stuff from. His name was Joel Wallach, and he was in charge of twenty five million dollar research project that took about ten years. He did ten and plus autopsies and millions of blood chemistries and histopathologies as part of the research, which is now in the Smithsonian Institution that rewrote our understanding of medical nutrition. He doubled the life expectancy of the average household dog and all of a sudden, animals in zoos around the country started having babies where they didn't before because after Wallack's research, instead of feeding the animals, you know, moldy bread, they were given him minerals and vitamins, and all of a sudden, the animals healthy and they conceive and whatever. And he was famous for saying in his lectures, I've gotten more women pregnant than anybody else in the world. And what he meant was that when women who have trouble conceiving right take the ninety essential nutrients, they don't have trouble conceiving anymore. Why, because the human body knows how to fix itself. The human body wants to fix itself. The human body is trying to fix itself all the time, but it needs help. So if this is how many nutrients the body needs, but this is how many it has, the body is smart enough to know that it there is no way possible it can concede that you can. The child's going to be full term. So the body will prevent the mother from getting pregnant just because not enough nutrients can't do it. Mother's going to die if that happens. So when we nutrify all of a sudden, they get pregnant because their body has the ability to do it now nutritionally. So if somebody who doesn't know this has trouble conceiving, it's because their body is undernutrified. So they go to the medical doctor who loads them up with fertilization drugs, forcing nature's hand. So the kids are born, but that a lot of them have birth defects. A lot of them are really sick immediately after birth, right Why because the kids developed in an undernutrified body, and all birth defects are caused by nutrient deficiencies. Of birth defects are caused by nutrient deficiencies in the blood of the pregnant mother period.
Speaker 1: So that they took in the sixties, I'm sorry, not the acid that they took, well.
Speaker 2: That could have something to do. So now the baby matured in an undernutrified womb. So the baby is born weak and undernutrified. So as those kids get older, do you think they're going to have less or more negative health outcomes? Are going to have more? That would be my inductive reasoning. And I'm sure that somewhere there's a probably a non mainstream published study that supports that because remember the editors of the New England Journal of Medicine, the Journal of the American Medical Association, and the Lancet, all three of the editors the most prestigious medical journals in the world, they all said more or less the same thing. Medical journals have devolved into information laundering practices for the pharmaceutical industry. If a pharmaceutical industry, a company is rolling out a new drug, and they do one hundred studies, two are positive and ninety eight or negative, the only two that are going to get published are the positive studies. The ninety eight that showed the negative results are not going to be published. So thinking that you can get objective data from mainstream medical journals is rubbish, especially if it if that information could us sensibly go against a multi billion dollar fertilization industry. But they're not going to publish net negatives about in vitro fertilization because it's a it's a big money generator for medicine somewhere. I'm sure that there have been studies that have been published, but I'd have to look forward them. But it's a logical extrapolation to assume that the IVF kids would be significantly less healthy than other kids.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir. Do you get anything else from me? Where was my questioning over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I'm just interested about your perspective because you've talked to a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I did. I read murder about injection. I read most of the dissolving illusions. I'm reading yours. But in addition to that, just the studying from you know, doctor Stefanmanca, who was a virologist who calls himself a recovering virologist, the German guy. He is what actually most of Andrew Coffin and Tom Cowan get their information from. It's from him. It's from his every his work through the eighties and nineties through the age, and you know, rejecting the idea that HIV and AS had anything to do with each other, or that virus was ever ever isolated for any from anything. And he said the one time he thought he that that he had what they would consider a virus isolated from coral. It was a symbiotic relationship. Without it, the coral would get diseased and die. So that's yeah. And he was you know, into microbiology and stuff like that too. Or I'm sorry marine biology. So that's that's that's all very interesting stuff. So what they're what they're really telling you is they're well. And if in my mind, if they're telling you and pushing this thing, it's because they want to fear. They want to they want to use some kind of poison, just like you would if you're a homeopath, put at a much higher dose, get the person sick some other way through environment, through the food, the water, the air, or there are other shots, and then get them scared into another shot. And it's just this eugenics murder cycle that were you know, cycle of murder that we're on. Each wave confuses more people to do the same thing, and you have things like SIDS with my little brother. So the reason why I'm so adamant about this because I he died a SIDS and there's only two ways that happens. Vegas nerve with the atlas for Debrae wore shots and he was two months old.
Speaker 2: License to kill. What are you going to do? Well, I'll tell you what you're going to do, folks. You're going to push back against all this bullshit. You're going to learn what to do to pop out of the medical matrix and make yourself so healthy that you simply don't need the pharmaceuticals. You simply don't need them. And well, I'm your huckleberry, and that's just my game teaching you how to do that. So follow Daniel's link, become a subscriber and let me help you figure it out. Thank you, sir, Daniel god willing, and the creek can't rise. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 1: I think the twenty six year out. I think it's the next week, the twenty six. You might be headed somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me pull the calendar up. You might be right.
Speaker 1: I got the inside scoop from somebody, you know.
Speaker 2: Ye oh yeah, I'm going to be in Texas, but I will one o'clock, two o'clock. Yeah, I can't do it next week, okay, all right, all good, all right, all right, I'll see you in two weeks then. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: All right, see you next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks, guys. Sticking around real quick, we're going to go through the sites. I could have gone on forever about who and what, about the what I've learned that I made an impact. But this homeopathy thing is really really interesting to me. And I'm reading that book. Like I said, everybody is sick, and I know why. It's the twenty ten version version. It's like the very first one that came out, so it's not updated. Very good, very good book. Then put myself in the corner here. That's me in the corner. Shut up. All right, Now we're on rumble, but you could just as easily be overhea with we not that one over here to of the eight people that are watching. And you can find this link right here, see this blue link you can click that the ball Busters is the keepon code for fifty percent off secret let thirty three three. I'm going to navigate to that site and I'm gonna show you where it is. I think you're just not scrolling down far enough because if you can get access onto the site, you can get to the cu in as. So stand by. I'm gonna help you out, okay. So and if it doesn't help, then email me. I'll get in contact you. We'll put on us a share screen and I'll figure out what's going on with your stuff. Okay, all right, So lea big farm behind right here in the description creiic it. Remember this part. You can even before you leave. You can just like do this right click and then copy and then click this just make life easier. There'll be something that pops up because I'm already members that hasn't done that. But you'll have a membership account thing and then there's a thing to fill out right when you do that, the code you make sure you put in there. Test the code and it should give you the fifty percent off. Okay, now for secret it let me go here, so you have you can get this board this to come up, right if you can, then just click this. There's a lot of scrolling. So there's the calendar, right, there's this part and then this is the last one, right, so this whatever one is in there, it will be from the last time. Hold on, and then beneath that you can click the previous dates here. Okay, hold on, hold on? Someone's calling and then oh you can answer what something you did? Why isn't I hear anything? Hello? Hello? Hello? Oh hello? I don't know what the hell's are the phone's being retarded right now. You saw me trying to do it, right, I don't know what's going on. Whatever. So anyhow, if that if that question was for doctor good and you missed him anyway, all right, So and then right here you'll see Brenda's contact for the Eiffel Health. Okay, so that reminded me what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: So you're on the site, you go to member contact that do you and then store I want to say, am I in the response? Well? Okay, so that's a full script. So once you guys are being told you know you need this, you need that, there's a candidate and there's us a full script. You're gonna get ten percent off with your membership just because oh my god, what if this doesn't happen this time? Stop calling because it's just irritating. Now, Hello, call Richard. Hello, Hello, you know you had the doctor Glenn? Sorry left right?
Speaker 3: Yes, I just wanted to say thank you, okay, And I did sign up through your link okay for the membership.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: And but I also like I went to see doctor Manzo a year ago.
Speaker 1: You went to his his wellness well being by Design in Ohio, like his office office.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay. And I had this crazy sciatica in my ass muffled for like over a year.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: I went there.
Speaker 1: I said that problem before. I couldn't even straighten my legs out. I had to sleep in a curled.
Speaker 3: Great right, and I mean nobody barely touched me at all. I got the lasers, the sound, and you know, like just just like treatment, no one really touched me, touched me, and it went away.
Speaker 1: He did it and it made a way. One session.
Speaker 3: It went away, yep, in one session, and it was wow, it was the most insane.
Speaker 1: Thing for like five minutes or how long did he hold how long did he hold the positioning?
Speaker 3: Actually someone else who did it, like I spent two hours. I spent two hours with my hands on the those little nodule things you know, yeah, like the quest four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's kind of like where you hold it and you try to hold one.
Speaker 3: Who thought does yeah exactly. But then I went into another room with a nice lady and she waved the lasers the different colored things over me, and then the sound with the tuning forks and different things, and I mean it went away. I had sayatica for a year and no one even touched me in it went away. So I just I just wanted to put that out there.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: That's my testimonial from Ohio.
Speaker 2: So that's cool.
Speaker 1: That's cool you're actually calling from Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like forty five minutes away. But thank you. I mean, your show is my favorite.
Speaker 1: Show, so thank you.
Speaker 3: Like I look forward to it all the time. I'm just starting to have a dog walking business. I'm just ordinarily, I'm just a gardener. I don't make money, but I can food all day long. I make hot sauce. Yes, So I'm just now starting to kind of bring in a little bit of money with dog walking. But I'm gonna buy you a coffee soon. I appreciate it. Yeah, thanks, And your show's best. It's best because you know, it's not it's not really about like, you know, conspiracies and blah. It's like, how is this going to help my life? Like it doesn't. It doesn't necessarily mean like okay, yeah, maybe we know about you know, history and stuff and what we've been lying to about, but also like, how does this help me now in the present.
Speaker 1: Day rights practical applications?
Speaker 3: This, Yes, that's why I think your show's best. So I appreciate you and everything you do. So thanks.
Speaker 1: What's your name again?
Speaker 3: My name is Sue. To Richards from Ohio.
Speaker 1: To Richards from Ohio. Thank you so much, Sir Richard. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna buy you lots of coffees, more dogs they walk, more coffees up, But yeah, I appreciate it. So thanks.
Speaker 1: I'm everyone Ohio, thank you?
Speaker 3: Oh yay, okay, bye.
Speaker 1: That was awesome. That was awesome. I'm glad that we fought that technology to make it happen. All right, So what was I gonna say? Oh? So when when?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I think it was who asked about the fucus? Which one of you guys did that? Hold on, hold on, I gotta find it now. Who asked?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Where is it? Who's somebody asked about focus? Did they? Well? Anyway, I was gonna pull up this for you because I know this helps. So, Yes, gold has antibacterial properties, especially in the form of nanoparticles. Well well what about forget about the nanoparticles. All you have to do is take all of your gold, throw it on your bed and roll around in it and you should be fine. Oh you don't have Oh well, I mean, I guess it's not the cure for everyone then, But apparently that's the way anti bacteria gold based. Yes, yes, yes, isn't it funny isn't it nice to live in their rules for a while. Oh yeah, sure. Also go grab all my gold and roll around in it. Uh, let's see super FRYLC dot com. That's the Gibson go thing here right here, they right here, right here, right here, that will take you to here here here, And this is the Gibson go for the for the I gotta do that. Alex was very awesome. Yeah, really getting we're getting We're getting not quite three quarters now, I don't have to say almost a half, but we're not quite three quarer. Yeah, it's getting there. Yeah, yeah, And then we'll be able to rock that computer out and I'll start to build it and acquire a new skill. I've seen it done. It doesn't look difficult. There's no like soldering gun involved or anything like that. It's not like old and it's not like I'm putting together an actual circuit board. I'm just plugging things into things and you know, ribbon wire and stuff like that. It's not as complicated as it sounds. It's just about getting the right components, getting them all together, making sure you don't leave crap in it so that it doesn't short out, and stuff like that, and you know, blow it all out and all that stuff, and then get ready to rock with it, and then prick your operating system, which I forgot to add to the price of that too, because if I get Linux, it won't matter. But I don't know how to use Linux, and I think it limits the quality of the video image. I hope not. I hope not. I hope not. And then I only think you can use Chrome on Linux. I think it'll use Chromium, which will be different. All my stuff will not be saved anymore. But I'll get off the evil, evil evil of Microsoft. I did not press that on purpose. I don't know what the hell just happened. I can't get it off where they go? Hell was the thing way up here? This thing just went out of control. Okay, so last time that least, But I was showing this a second ago. This isifelhealth dot Com, but called Brenda, and then it's just extension one zero one, okay. All members receive wholesale pricing for one year personalized support with one of the doctor Glynnon's trained advocates. We only recommend the products that doctor Glynnon approves. Private mentoring with one of doctor Glynnon's trained coaches. This is for the Eiffel health to stuff, which means it's the Youngevity stuff, the ninety essentels. Okay, this is why you call. This is why you call. You get the help, you get the personal touch. You can just order online, right, But I want to talk about sweeties and all that stuff and rebound. And Rebecca finally for decided to take the tank of tangerine. She said she felt awesome. What I meant to say earlier is I started my day with it instead of middle a day or toward the end. Usually I was taking it after the elliptical, so I was like replenishing myself. But that's after like four point six miles and like a ten pounds sweaty shirt just soaked. So I wasn't I wasn't noticing how much energy I had, so between that and my other stuff, like I do with a little Priva tene tab of a fedrin every day HCl, I take probably drink two cups of coffee. I have my kretim every two three four hours and then I do this did this today with the plant derived minerals. But I don't have the osteo at the moment and I feel great. I'm sweating a lot because it means it's good, but sweating because I'm under fifteen thousand lights and I have energy to go do stuff right with my body's operating at a higher level. So there's more sweat. Private entering with doctor said that complementary on monthly autoship available, monthly training call with Brenda. Oh, monthly training calls. I forgot about that part. Yeah, they have a little little like group private exclusive meetings with Brenda and doctor Glidd. And when you're when you're a member like that means like you're an affiliate program with Young Jevity or whatnot, you know, and you get a couple of other people underneath you. Then you get your You basically get your products for free because it's paying you back. You say, that works, So that's something you guys can use as a as an opportunity. But the first step would be to go to here, establish the relationship, understand what you're actually going to be doing when you start, you know, venturing out into that endeavor and come here and get here. So you want to turn this into an investment yourself and into something that might make you something later then go ahead, it'll help you with your health number one, right, and then you go into the off your health stuff and you can share around the ideas, thoughts and blah blah blah with the stuff that they that they offer. You know, you get the young dirty, you get your health up, you talk about your room for testimonially, get a few more people under eath you. Then your monthly nutrients are either only half expensive because you're getting paid for the ones that other people are signed up with, or they're free, or you're making something depending on how much effort you put into it. Why don't I do it? I'll tell you why, because then that would mean I would have to be unbalanced, and I'm not going to do that. Okay, there's one hundred percent loyalty to both doctor Manzo and doctor Glydden. I believe in both of them, and I'm not going to, oh, well, I'm making money off this and not that, or so I'm not gonna like because you can't have conflicting argument. You can't have a conflicting goal. You can't say this and this, you know what I mean, if they're both do the similar or the same, or if there are different ways of approaching the same thing. So neither right. I'm not involved in Young Jevity, but I will push people point people that way who wanted and I'm getting like a little bit off of the So with with doctor lynnon this the membership thing, that's what helps out the show. With doctor Manzo to keep on code for his book and the supplements for Azure, well, I give a little something from when you guys get though done. I leave the youngevity thing alone because I'd told it's a time consuming investment thing, and if I did that, then I would do you know what I'm saying, what I mean, it would be imbalanced. So that's why I don't do it. I've been asked, I've been asked by other people why I don't and I would just would rather you guys gave it all to Brenda. Just tell her that this just have of them appreciate me more by telling them that you came from here. That's good enough, and then get the membership so like you support the show too, all right, or use the little thing at the bottom here. When you guys ask questions whatever, you don't have to I even ask a question. But when this is called a rumble, rant. I just learned the name of it today. It's called a rumble rant. It's not a super chat like they call on YouTube. I knew it wasn't called that because that's a TM registered trademark thing. But so it's called rumbo rant. Your rant here, right, So you put it in how much you want? You can use it by this. You can say cool, all right, see how that works. And then you type in something. You can say, hey, you go, whoops, the hell just happened? Hold on, I did not put in Oh, it's right here. It says your rant here, and yet you type it there. You know, you could say, hey, go after yourself for have a nice day, and then it'll be up there and then I will read it, so I would appreciate in the future. Yet you guys use this section for sending your questions and then also helping the show at the same time. Okay, that's kind of like min said, or that's it, yeah, subscriber to do that.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: By what the hell am I there? I am? Oh my god, you didn't even see that. Oh stupid computer? All right, Well, last time that's what I got, use son of them. So what I was saying as I was pointing out here. This thing is called a rumble rant. See how when I go over the top of it, it turns green. You click it, you can move, you can change it here, or you can use this little button thing right. So if I go, let's say two or three, it represents itself. You click in here, you type in your little Ziba da boo, telling me the something nice, something mean, or ask a question, and then you send it away. Hey, you clicked this little butt here, bam. You don't even have to put a message in, And then that helps the show. And if you ask your questions for doctor Glennen or whoever guests I have on here, that helps out too. So between that the memberships it gives and go, that helps promote the show getting the things that it needs to continue to go. Okay, okay, is my head over the top of all that too? I bet it friggin was one last time, God fucking damn it. Okay, So now you see it, and let's try this again. Okay, So let's go like this. So this little green thing here, this right here, that's called the rumble rant. You click that, you type in here whatever you want to do, not on the Ada data. You heard me say this bunch of times you type in your rent or nothing at all, you hit send, and that supports the show. Okay, Yes, Rumble does give it back to me. And no, they don't take nearly as much out as YouTube does and Google and the Googlement, so it's actually better on this side if it's actually used. Okay, Okay, hopefully I got that right this time. I hate everything and everything. I'd better go work out and do stuff. I have to go pick up some things too. Everybody have a wonderful day. Tomorrow is Friday, Holy Shit and Atris from the FTG Media sfr FTG Media crew. We'll be here in the morning eight am to ten am and we will be discussing what he does when it shows about what our mutual understanding of history is and the lies that they have been taught to us, forced upon us, threatened that if we don't think that way, the bad things will happen to us, and we'll get some insights as to how these psychopathic, evil sons of bitches who've been terrorizing and blowing things up and blowing people up at random, lying to the world and saying that it was he below his blow hues blah bullshit. I call them hes blah blah because it's easier to spell b lah blah, so hes blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. But anyway, so we're gonna be talking about the stuff that is impending doom on us. These freaks that if you watch the video before this, we're talking about anti Semitism and prison sentences anything that they don't like, No, you can't. There's so fragile little weasels that can you imagine like somebody it's like an Italian guy and being like, oh man, we should throw all the people who call us guidos, everybody who calls us grease balls into jail or kill them. And that's what Trump's like, Yeah, yeah, that's pretty good idea because of the the Italian meatball holocaust that happened, the Italian meatball holocaust or a bunch of meatballs filled on a bunch of Italians, and then the French did it like shut the fuck up, bye, sleep it with that that made no sense