Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. Don't forget. You can get the home game version of Initials at Initials Game dot Com. Versions four and five available. You can get autographed versions, t shirts and more at Initials game dot com, and you can get information about Initials Game Live at Initials game live dot com. You can play Initials all over.
Speaker 2: Town, bars, breweries, restaurants.
Speaker 1: Find out the locations and times at Initials Game live dot com. Again, thanks for checking out the Initials Game podcast. All Things Initials available at Initials Game dot Com.
Speaker 3: Initiation Blur Curves, local music collect at morning show.
Speaker 2: Here we are guys, good guys.
Speaker 4: Hey, Marler's a good guy. Hey Marny.
Speaker 3: Hey, do you have your All Claire headphones in right now in your in your monitors?
Speaker 4: You haven't?
Speaker 5: I have them in the box.
Speaker 4: Accept, It's just for you. There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could use those too much. You want some to well? There, everybody wants some. Using them at work.
Speaker 6: Using the media in your monitors are game changers in a loud environment.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You know Glenn is a professional broadcaster, you Blaire.
Speaker 7: That's the first thing that I did when I got my job is went to all Claire and got in your monitors.
Speaker 2: There's no joke.
Speaker 4: Local company man's about from great.
Speaker 8: People had looked how come you looked right at Glenn and said you're a professional broadcaster and then didn't say anything to Mark Parish.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 8: There's completely ignored Mark. You know Mark those professional broadcasts. Yeah, he's in the NHL network and whatnot.
Speaker 3: And I want to say, Marnie, I'm so sorry that I facetimed you in your and when you're naked in bed.
Speaker 8: Can we walk through this before we want the game? We heard not he facetimed you. And like we said an hour ago, you accepted the call. If you were in bed, you could have declined it regardless of what attire you were currently in or out of.
Speaker 6: I accepted the call in the dark, so I was tired.
Speaker 2: Guy to him.
Speaker 5: I didn't mind talking to him.
Speaker 6: I got out of bed because my lover was sleeping beside me.
Speaker 2: So you got out of bed.
Speaker 5: That's always good.
Speaker 2: It's always good when.
Speaker 8: You're in bed with your spouse going I gotta leave. I need to FaceTime this guy.
Speaker 6: When a text comes through from a guy saying you up like you want to Facetimeey, I'll be I'll be back in a bit. I went into the guest room and lights were off and I answered the phone to speak to just talk, and it was totally dark.
Speaker 5: And then is like, hey, Mard, I got Bramer.
Speaker 7: Marny, what is wrong with you this morning?
Speaker 2: Said Bramer. I would have won a lot of money. I would have won that bet.
Speaker 5: And he and Eric the whole the concert and I'm in by this time.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 5: I flipped on the light because they're.
Speaker 6: Like hey, and they're looking in the phone.
Speaker 5: And I'm wearing the nighty tank top.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Super my readers, because I like you had him at readers. Yeah, yeah, you know. He likes guys.
Speaker 5: Nice to see you.
Speaker 9: That's why you don't answer face times when you're in bed.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I I when I said are you up and you said yes, I was like, okay, yeah.
Speaker 5: I was a wake a wake.
Speaker 10: You up?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 10: So hang on, Marny, you're in bed with your husband. Texas says are you up? And then you leave to FaceTime a man in the dark.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's exactly what the hell is This was your farm. He's right, this does not sound good.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I thought you'd be excited.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I did it for Dick Framer.
Speaker 2: WHOA Can we just play the game before Marni gets Let go? All right here, let's go, let's go. Time nine on the Power Trip presented by Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hurlbert kicks ass man in no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Great people, Hurlbert.
Speaker 4: Thank you to Hurlbert. And I have the read here somewhere you know, Oh it's right here. There you go.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'd like to say this Hurlbert Heating and Plumbing keeping homes comfortable for over sixty five years. New customers get a forty nine dollars furnace tune up and a safety check just called six, one, two, two and twenty one twenty today. Our schedule online at hurlbert HP dot com.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Herb.
Speaker 2: Great customer service.
Speaker 8: I again, I've only experienced them once, but that dude was off the charts a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He was super awesome. Say shout out to.
Speaker 4: Hurlbert at ten at night, I think this.
Speaker 2: Guy would have. This guy was awesome. Yeah, I think he would have.
Speaker 8: All right, let's go around the room and see what happens if certain people win. Let's start with you, Saucy Saucers and what happens if you get a victory today.
Speaker 11: I'm sponsored by my friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizza at Kowalski's is on sale for seven ninety nine and if I win today, tweet me and tag Seventh Avenue pizzat the the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to restock your visa with Seventh Avenue is hockey by the way, Yeah mats here by the way to bring.
Speaker 4: You pat us to you.
Speaker 2: I'd love to say thank you to rad Code.
Speaker 3: You till person off your entire order now through Monday instore online at record i Com. If I win today, all you have to do is use a promo code initials. Discount doesn't plot toppers, but it does everything else. Thank you rad Code.
Speaker 2: All right, Mark Parish, Marky, Mark Parrish.
Speaker 9: I am sponsored today by my good friends ABC American Building Contractors, and if I win today, tweet at me at Mark D. Parish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Visa gift Guard.
Speaker 9: Let's go, Thank you American Building contract Yard guy.
Speaker 8: Cinnamon Rolls. We got Carmel roles. Now we have Seventh Avenue Pizza. The whole place is just loaded with calories. It's just the best morning. What happens if you win?
Speaker 6: Marny, I'm sponsored by my hometown friends at great Clips that if I win today, tweet me tag Great Clips include a photo of Glenn Perkins. Through the end of Sunday, one lucky winner will get one year of free haircuts at grape Clips Salon going down bus bar.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: You can get the home version at Initials game dot com. It's the holiday season. Buy it for somebody in your family that likes the power chip or that wants to play Initials at Home. Versions four and five available at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 4: Went eight hundred three two zero five three two six. Get yourselves ready.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go. It's time for game five forty nine.
Speaker 8: But before that, somebody has a crack at seventy eight thousand to five hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: Time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: You got that right to say, Paul Federal credit Union initials Jackponekertli seventy eight thousand, five hundred dollars. You're looking to buy a new car or save money your Kirk carloan, do it with Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering carlon RAS's low six point two nine percent Apply today, Saint Paul cu dot org, slash cafe and federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 11: Was funny.
Speaker 8: This thing goes up five hundred dollars every week. It's a progressive jackpot thanks to our friend at Saint Paul Federal Credit Union.
Speaker 2: It's been awesome.
Speaker 8: It's gone off twice, but it's now at an all time high and it's not even closed. Seventy eight five hundred dollars. If the caller gets one letter in the right spot, Saint Paul Federal gives him two hundred and fifty bucks, which is very cool. But if they say both and both letters are in the right spot, they win seventy eight thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving miracle, Today's a day. Let's go Glenn.
Speaker 8: Glenn, you have you have no way of knowing the the initials I've kept and kept them concealed. If you were guessing. What would you guess? Just let's see if you can feel it. Let's see if you can.
Speaker 2: Vibe it out. What would you guess? D S, d S creasy?
Speaker 4: Guess d S? Why is that greasy?
Speaker 2: Let's see if let's see a close list.
Speaker 8: Guess, Uh, caller, what is your name and where are you from?
Speaker 2: Jake from Apple Valley?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 2: Jake, Jake, Jake from Apple Valley?
Speaker 8: She sounds Jake from Apple Valley? Jake, you got a crack at seventy eight five. There are twenty six letters in the alphabet. You just have to tell me which one I'm using for the first letter, which one I'm using for the second letter. If you two for two, I'll give you almost eighty thousand dollars. What are you guessing?
Speaker 2: We're gonna try double letters B B B as in B as in't beach boy.
Speaker 8: You're going double b's today for a shot.
Speaker 2: Let's go at seventy eight five dollars? Is B B the combo?
Speaker 8: Does he have at least one right for a shot at seventy eight bye?
Speaker 2: Love the strategy, But.
Speaker 8: No, that's a super super common combo. BB is one of the I don't know five or six. I would guess all the time, but not this week. I'm gonna find out, Glenn, you would not have won any money. But D is the second letter today, But that doesn't get you anything in the old jackpop. But D is the second letter. H is the first letter. We're going HD HD for game five nine yellow your name, your name is your buzzer gettle.
Speaker 2: Not yet. That was a good practice though. All right, here we go. Here we go boys, good guys, anybody you're officially a good guy. But take it. Let's go here.
Speaker 8: He is at number one of h D. Clue number one can be used to shape.
Speaker 11: Hawk.
Speaker 2: Okay, hair dryer, that's right, that's simple hair dryer. Somebody got some sleep yesterday. People, apparently one clue hair dryer.
Speaker 8: Yep ye for a guy who shaves his head doesn't even use a hair dryer.
Speaker 2: Mark you still do? Where do you use it?
Speaker 4: Why is that on cameras that.
Speaker 2: Chris takes a one to nothing lead. Here's number two of HD.
Speaker 8: Clue number two considered flashy.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 8: Could be considered slightly boastful. Clue number four whoops, that's one. I had Clue number three one of the words is an animal. Clue number four is mostly yeah hot dog.
Speaker 2: That's Glenn Perkins.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 8: That's the other kind of hot dog, right, a show off as a hot dog, not the actual food item.
Speaker 2: And Glenn figured it out.
Speaker 8: Chris Hardwick made his debut last week and one maybe pers goes back to back with debut one.
Speaker 2: I just checked out. I'm saying Glen has one has one. That was very good.
Speaker 8: Here's number three of HD Clue number one debut in the nineteen fifties. Clue number two features rotating platters.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 8: This is associated with storage. Clue number four features data mark yep, hard drive. That's right, Oh wow, that is a computer hard drive. Hard drive is the right answer in Parish on the board three way tie guys, Glenn has one, Hockey has one. Parish guys are doing for us, MARTI remember when you were trash talking Glen Perkins before the game.
Speaker 2: How's that working on for you so far?
Speaker 5: You're a slow starter.
Speaker 8: I wanted to go to spacetime Dude in the dark for the next forty Mars facetiming in.
Speaker 2: That sleep.
Speaker 3: I got it, buddy, Okay, that's funny.
Speaker 2: No, yes, And for you Paul. Here's number four of he already guessed that. Here's number four of HD.
Speaker 8: Number one can be associated with calming someone or something.
Speaker 2: Clue number two, one of the.
Speaker 8: Words is an elongated tube. Clue number three involves cleaning or clearing. Clue number four often used in association with cars, decks, or patios.
Speaker 2: Perk, go for it, hose down.
Speaker 8: If you hose down somebody or something, that's the old hose down.
Speaker 2: Wow, and Glenn Perkins takes the lead. Work good guys. Wow.
Speaker 4: Odra Martin is cheering you on.
Speaker 2: Look at that away all right, she cheered for That's a that's a real break right now. She's my part.
Speaker 8: It's it is hockey season. She should be cheering for Parish, but she's on team Perkins today.
Speaker 2: That's great, baby.
Speaker 8: Keep hawking Sauce or sorry, Hawk and Parish are one back of Glenn Perkins, Sauce and Marty yet to.
Speaker 2: Score, but plenty of time eight to go. Here's number or five of h D. Clue number one.
Speaker 8: In a cent Wents once featured a shark.
Speaker 12: Paul Paul was first Happy Days the Son of God because that show jumped good one that was right on that one to one cluers already today.
Speaker 5: No, everybody's so good.
Speaker 4: I just came up with.
Speaker 11: There and just Marty's distracted by the seventh Avenue pizza.
Speaker 2: It's true.
Speaker 4: I came up with a joke for the previous.
Speaker 2: Thing, the hown bit too late.
Speaker 4: What does Matt say when Marny falls down?
Speaker 7: Wow, solid pun I would not say that, you would not.
Speaker 2: They are mean again. I'm not trying to beat you that horse.
Speaker 10: I'm more curious what does Matt say when his wife leaves to go FaceTime in the dark with another man like eleven o'clock.
Speaker 2: Thank god, before he could make it there it was three men and a woman. Hey man, I'm not judging Marty. We don't think shame all right.
Speaker 8: Glenn Perkins has two Chris Hockey with one, Sauce with one, Parish with one. Here's number six of HD. Clue number one was once on fire. Clue number two.
Speaker 2: Has traveled across the country. Yeah, Harley Davidson.
Speaker 8: You are out for the rest of number six. Let me finish clue two. Clue number two has traveled across the country.
Speaker 2: Clue number three has worn a bullet proof vest mark go for it, Harry Dunn that's right, Oh brilliant. That is Harry Dune. Frank dumb and Dummer. Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dun.
Speaker 8: Those are two pretty obscure names if you're not a diehard comedy fan, but anybody that grew up in the nineties probably knows both of those. Who Parish immediately comes out with really nice Harry done flit me on happy geez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was obscuring and you nailed it. I'm kind of obscure all right.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: Sore is probably a little torn because Parish and Glenn both have two hawking sauce.
Speaker 2: One back halfway through the game.
Speaker 8: Here's number seven of HD clue Number one can require some level of courage, Mark, why not I died?
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 2: Wow, what's going on?
Speaker 8: Some of these are pretty vague, but you guys are just going straight to it. Everybody wants the game to end so we can have pizza.
Speaker 2: Weird, isn't nice? Job? Buddy suppressed? And on happy Days? That was really good.
Speaker 8: Parish has three now Glenn has guys hawking sauce with one each.
Speaker 2: Hi, Martie, Here's number eight of ah D clue.
Speaker 8: Number one almost always rectangular, Paul, go for it, hot dish, oh gosh, sauce out.
Speaker 2: For the rest of number eight. Trick me, you're good at it all right, He's close. Number two. Commonly high quality paper or card stock.
Speaker 8: Would guess the same thing. Clue number three, often a part of a ceremony. M Clue number four.
Speaker 2: This is awarded Mark yep honorary degree.
Speaker 5: That you guys, I.
Speaker 8: Talked myself out of it and Harry five Parris got fourn me.
Speaker 2: He's got one.
Speaker 8: Two, We see he's got three straight man, let's count sure. Glenn Perkins has two hawk and sauce with one each, but four to go. So Marty even you can still run the table. Everybody is told mathematically in this here's number nine of HD.
Speaker 2: Clue number one smells.
Speaker 8: Clue number two, popularized in nineteen fifty six.
Speaker 2: Clue number three. Losing the second word doesn't necessarily change the meaning. Clue number four, known for crying all the time. Clue number five.
Speaker 8: Big Mama Thornton's version was listed as number three hundred and eighteen on Rolling Stones five hundred Best Songs of All Time.
Speaker 2: Huh Yep, hound Dog, that's right boy, that boy Elvis, please Grand dog. That is the crying all the time part of Marny. Yes, yes, you guys, Yes, that's a.
Speaker 8: Boy Hawk, that boy good guys. Sure, okay, all right, Marnie, you're mathematically I'll but keep going on.
Speaker 2: Don't be afraid to spring going to inform me. Here's the opposite, Parish. You have a two point lead with three to go. Let's go.
Speaker 8: You are two ahead of Glenn and two ahead of Hawk. If you get any of the remaining three, this thing is absolutely over saust yet though either.
Speaker 2: You can run the tab all the time. I'm just glad to be here, so Parish going for the win. Here's number ten.
Speaker 8: Of HD clue. Number one is round, Paul yep. I don't know why I keep bringing in Humpty dumpty.
Speaker 2: That's right of your sauce kidding me. You know what's funny. That's an unbelievable guest.
Speaker 8: But like when I said almost always rectangular, you guessed hot dish, what I said is round. I'm like, he's gonna guess that hot dish is in a different shape.
Speaker 2: He's just gonna keep hot dish. That's why you're like, guy, I'm gonna do it again. I'm like who's gonna be hot dish and he's gonna be wrong. The last one smells. I was gonna say, wow, I just said round and you went right to Humpty dumpty. Good for you, man. Yeah, so much for the rest of these was broken beyond repair. So here we go.
Speaker 8: No, all right, Uh, Parish has four Sauce, Hawk and Glenn. You guys all have two. So one of the three of you needs to run the table to force a tiebreaker. Any other combination of Mark Parrishing you are the winner. And I'd like that Mark going for the win, Glenn, Hawk and Sauce trying to stay in this. Here's number eleven of HD.
Speaker 2: Clue number one.
Speaker 8: This is considered somewhat gray or beige. Clue number two, in a sense, has killed dozens of people. Clue number three, one of the words is a president's name. Clue number four debut during the Great Depression.
Speaker 2: Clue number five. This is mostly surrounded by water. Paul yep, Hoover dam. That's sic Sa Sauce in the game.
Speaker 8: All right, that mathematically ordinates, But keep going, Yes, yeah, and you can sold up here you go, so exactly four sauce.
Speaker 2: You have three Parish going for the wind sauce. You need this for the tie. If Marnie Hawker Glenn gets it, then Mark Parrish is the winner.
Speaker 8: Mark going for the win Sauce going for the tie. Here's the final item of number twelve of HD.
Speaker 2: Clue number one. This is an informal name or nickname. Clue number two. This is an expression that implies it the hard part is likely behind you. Clue number three.
Speaker 8: This is associated with work Marney Yep, home Day, Paris Home Day Guys Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 9: Could you do all the bad things I said? I take back Marty, here you go. Oh yeah, I get to read. And since I won today, my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors, all you got to do is tweet at me at Mark d. Parish and tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift card. Thank you American Building Contractors.
Speaker 2: You guys are the best. Nice win guys, and Glenn, nice job man, God, thank you.
Speaker 7: Both of your answers were very like ave got too stolen out from under me?
Speaker 2: Pairy, you got two of them that I had?
Speaker 7: But yeah, you know what. I wanted to get on the board, and I did so. Goal accomplished, side side goal beat. Marnie did that too.
Speaker 4: It was a successful that's a big win.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong. You started at Marnie.
Speaker 5: Don't bailing on, honestly I did. I started fine.
Speaker 8: I'll take it, ladies and gents. I actually have to bail right now. These guys knew that. So we have like six minutes left in the show, So to kill the next six minutes. Here is Sauce with his RFK impression.
Speaker 2: No, goodbye, Corey, I'm gonna eat pizza again.
Speaker 4: You think he's a robot. I'm convinced of it now.
Speaker 6: Guess dog, See if Glenn could u burp up a little of that carmel, maybe you could do your impression and shows how it's really done.
Speaker 2: On one last I sat. I got one last bite in there, a really good carmel. It was very good, Perk.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess you grew up a Viking's fan, Am I right?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but ninety eight killed me.
Speaker 7: I didn't watch I didn't watch the NFL until two thousand and two. We all know what happened that year. Oh, my and then didn't watch, didn't pay attention until two thousand and nine, went down to New Orleans for an NFC Championship game. I was there for that across the body. Twenty seventeen, I was ready to go to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: That was here. It was seven to nothing.
Speaker 7: Turned to my wife said, I'm going to the super Bowl and I'm going to watch the Vikings play.
Speaker 2: That didn't happen. I'm a tortured Vikings fan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I find it hard to root for Minnesota sports teams because I feel like they're an eternal leftdown.
Speaker 3: Well, the Vikings play the Bears on Sunday on this radio station, and I'm pretty excited myself at a respects of this this team, especially JJ versus Jalen Johnson their cornerback, really good player.
Speaker 4: That'll be a great matchup to watch Martins. Should be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got my eye on it.
Speaker 2: I know you do all over it.
Speaker 5: What is it a noon game for us?
Speaker 4: On a noon game on Sunday?
Speaker 2: Pre game at ten yep?
Speaker 6: That is right, and the Wolves play at two thirty again in Boston, So one eye on each.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 11: HOWKED is bringing a TV to Chicago, so you can watch the Wolves game.
Speaker 4: You know for that, Thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, Glenn Marnie, give us an idea of the hijinks that we all know go on.
Speaker 7: In the bullpen. In the bullpen, there's not as many there. To be honest with you, hijinks. I wouldn't get there till both I wouldn't get there untill later.
Speaker 5: And so you guys started the game in the dugout cup of coffee.
Speaker 7: Guys were focused on getting ready for the game. It was more early in the game in the in the dugout, we would do some fun things. I've told this story a couple of times here over the last month or two. Uh, you know, and bassol, the like numbing stuff you can put on. Yeah, right, So we used to put that around the rim of the Gatorade cups and when so in guys would come off the field, they'd get a drink and then the roofs would go numb. Well, we did it one time and it was the game that MIGUELSONO was playing right field and he comes in, has his drink. We're laughing, he goes back out the right field. Well then they were talking about him. Dick and Bert were talking about him on the TV and they show him, you know, So the camera goes to Miggi out in right field and he's out there rubbing on his lips trying to figure out why they were numbs pulling on him, like biting on her. So he was on camera for a good ten or fifteen seconds with completely numb lips. From the end, Bassol we put on the gator.
Speaker 2: It comes well, Frank, that I ever did well played?
Speaker 5: Were you a seeds guy?
Speaker 2: I was a seeds guy. Still am you flick them?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Time pumpkin seeds fly better than sunflower seeds. Yeah, next time you're at the ball yard.
Speaker 2: What's the best prank you've seen pulled?
Speaker 7: Honestly that the Vasall was my favorite one because guys just didn't know that, they didn't know what happened, They didn't know what was coming. The classic ones are you know, we like putting tape on a guy's shoe, lightning on fire, the bubble on the hat, those like those are those are fun.
Speaker 2: Those are fun. I really enjoyed the end of Sall one.
Speaker 7: Because it was likely it was the like delayed you know, delayed reaction, and so the guy takes a drink like we got him, and it wasn't until a minute or two later that that it hit.
Speaker 3: Him thirty seconds. What's what's the best baseball stadium to pitch it?
Speaker 7: Besides Yeah, my favorite was Seattle Big Mound. Felt like you're close to the pitch, close to the home plate, close to the hitter. So Villo Mound we called it.
Speaker 4: Is it weird to walk out under the mound at Yankee Stadium for the first time.
Speaker 7: Yes, all of those historic stadiums are. It's a little surreal. I got to play at both Yankee teams. I got to play at the old one and the new ones. So that and and Fenway Park was sweet too. Felt like the monster was going to fall on you on the mound like it's it's really tight.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's sweet and it's been fun. Get to know you.
Speaker 4: Thanks for coming on, man, man, thanks for having.
Speaker 2: Me best Berk love you, Perry, love you, my friend.
Speaker 5: We're sitting right here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mars, you say it's gonna take a while, Marnie, it's gonna take a while.
Speaker 5: Dammage is done.
Speaker 4: That is week on the Patrick mor Shore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nice job, mess show, nice job call me tonight, Hawk ALR.
Speaker 4: Will you know, I'll FaceTime you from the stage. Already knows, so we'll be sitting in the froad tonight. Patrick Morrises are done for the week.
Speaker 3: Stick around of course, nine the News next, Paul Allen and the Buffalo, Wo Wings and Lake Fellows. That what they said, that's correct, that is right, that is right. Thank you Zacho for all that you do. Welcome back and thanks for tuning in. Don't forget next week a week from today, the twenty third anniversary, the parate of Morning Show Live and Mall of America on Black Friday.
Speaker 2: I'm a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Everybody take care of each other, but don't forget you got to take care of yourself first.
Speaker 2: Yes, I already have a wonder for this.
Speaker 3: Love you