Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome back to another episode of the It Be Like That podcast. We are gonna keep this shortened week to this week. I wasn't gonna plan on doing a little bit more than I normally do for the bonus episode, but uh, I decided to hold off on a few things because I kind of want to get Brian's thoughts on it and stuff like that too, So I'm gonna do, of course, the picks like normal, I'm gonna be talking about one or two things, but for the most part, just the picks. Keep this one short and sweet, and then when we get back together next week for the live episode, you will get a full episode, and I'm pretty sure you're gonna get lots of fun talk about after Shock, because, like I said, Brian was there after Shock. That's why the last episode was just me by myself that he was in after Shock, and I had more stuff planned for that one. Like I said, I had some stuff planned for this one too, that I wanted to talk. In fact, there's a couple of things I wanted to talk about in the last episode and it completely went blank on them. Because that's why you're supposed to write down, you know, show notes and have have a battle plan. And you know I won't. I won't wong it. I winged it, wong it. I'm long for saying winged long. I don't know where the fuck that was. So I'm turning Japanese. I think I'm turning Japanese. I really think.
Speaker 2: So. Anyways, I'm dumb. So let's just get into weeks. Say, let's get into.
Speaker 1: Week six picks before I get more idiot erotic, erotic, idiotic idiot Jesus Christ, shut your mouth back there in the background. All right, So we're gonna go week six of the NFL. Pick them real quick. Well, the first game was Philadelphia at New York, and New York whooped the shit out of Philadelphia. Now, personally, I almost picked the Giants. Part of me was like, ah, maybe pick them just for the hell of it.
Speaker 2: And I didn't.
Speaker 1: And I put a big bunch of points on Philadelphia and lost that. So it is what it is, out of fact everybody to pick them. League picked Philadelphia and we all lost. But that's one of those ones you're not expecting to be a lost or even an ass wholeman. But going down the line, here we have the Dever Broncos heading into the New York to play the Jets, and on a low confidence pick, I picked the Jets and Brian is going with Denver. Next, you have the Arizona Cardinals heading into play the Innannapolis Colts. Who's the Cults are a little sore from running up and down the field and catching interceptions from Gino Smith and the Raiders, but I still think that they're gonna win. We're both going. We both went with the Colts over the Cardinals. Next, you have the Los Angeles Chargers heading into Miami to play the Dolphins.
Speaker 2: Were both going with the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Next, you have the New England cheater Patriots going into play the New Orleans bag over the head wearing Saints, and we're both going with New England.
Speaker 2: Even though, oh, I take that back. I'm going with.
Speaker 1: New England and Brian is going with New Orleans. I was gonna say, I can kind of see going with New Orleans also on this pick, but we're gonna go opposite all that, so we'll see what happens. Next, you have the Cleveland Browns going into play the Pittsburgh Steelers. We are both going with Pittsburgh. You have Dallas heading into Carolina to play the Panthers. We're both going with the Cowboys over the Panthers. Next, you have Seattle Seahawks going into play the Jacksonville Jaguars. With the momentum that Jacksonville has right now, I'm sticking with Jacksonville and he is going with the Seattle Seahawks. Next, you have the Los Angeles Rams heading into the limping, bandaged up wings of the Baltimore Ravens, and I'm going with the Rams. Brian is also going with the Rams. Next, you have Tennessee Titans heading into They used to play the And even though my team is sucking balls right now, especially Gino Smith, you get a full, full breakdown of that on the last episode.
Speaker 2: I am still going with my Raiders. Brian is going with the Raiders.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm surprised about that, even though Tennessee's really fucked up too. They didn't get their first win. I saw this funny TikTok, and even though it's against my team, I have to share it because it is funny.
Speaker 2: It is funny.
Speaker 1: So this guy, he's a Raider fan, he goes, you know, just you're thinking we're playing Tennessee Titans this weekend. We have a good chance. They're one of the worst teams in the league. We have a good chance of getting our second victory. And then I stopped and thought about it. Tennessee's probably saying the same thing about us.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So moving on from that, you have the Cincinnati Bengals coming in to play the Green Bay Packers, and I'm I have to go with the Packers on this one. Borrow gets back. I think even Jamaar Chase might be questionable too. But until Jamalrow, until Joe Burrow gets back, that team is gonna be limping around for the rest of the season, I think. But yeah, so I'm going with Green Bay, and Brian is also going with Green Bay. Next, you have the San Francisco Slash sin Nclara forty nine Ers going into play Tampa Bay. He's gonna go with the Homer pick. I respect it because I go with my homework pick with the Raiders. But I am going with the Tampa Bay Bucks. They're looking extremely good this year. They should be undefeated.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: They lost to Philadelphia. It is what it is. I think it was a kicker or something. I'm trying remember exactly what it was. I'm not saying a cheat anything it was. It was definitely like a stupid mistake that got them to lose that game. But as it is, they're they only have one loss. They're looking really, really good right now. San Francisco is still limping around. But I gotta give it to Mac Jones. He is he's he's looking good and like I said, he gained a lot of my respect after going out there cramping up and hurting and still finishing that game. Up next, you have the Detroit Lions heading into the Kansas City Chiefs or Queefs, and we are both going with Detroit, fuck the Chiefs. Next you have Buffalo Bills heading in to play the Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 2: We were bothing with Buffalo.
Speaker 1: I think that's an easy pick right there, but at the same time, I can't believe the Bills lost last week. Next, you have for because there's two Monday night games, so the Detroit Lions and the Kan't See Chiefs is a Sunday night game. They have two Monday night games. The first one is that is Buffalo going into Atlanta. The second one is Chicago Bears heading in to play the Washington Redskins. Brian is going with the Redskins. I'm gonna take the crazy upset pick on a very low confident points, and I'm gonna go with the Bears.
Speaker 2: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: They're rolling high on a win after beating us. God hates having to say that, but they beat us, got their first win and.
Speaker 2: They had to buye.
Speaker 1: So they're rolling off a win and getting rest up, and they're playing a team that's also kind of beat up right now. With the Redskins, I can see them. I can see them pulling out a win and getting their second win this week.
Speaker 2: So I'm going with that. Okay, So that's your picks. Let's go over really quick talking about picks the pick Home League. We'll do this really fast. See who's who's That's not what I wanted. There we go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go over who's who and who's where. Uh So, in seventh place you have Rix Picks. In sixth place, you have the Cammi the Kami House Crushers, which is my team. I'm just I yeah, the win column is good. It's the point picking that is bad. On my point team bring it is In fifth the Terrible Terror Football, which is Brian's team. He is in fourth, Mister L is number three, number two is Epic Rips, and number one is Cute Kitty's Cute Kitty, and she's leaning the pack with four hundred and twenty three points total, then four then going that back down the opposite of what I just said. Epic is at four oh four, Mister Erl three ninety eight, Terrible Terror three ninety three, Team Bring It three eighty five, how Comedy House Crushers three forty one, and then Rix Picks is three twenty three. So yeah, uh, what Like, I'm not doing as good as I normally do on this but this year, but my I've still got a I'm still in the positive with the wins. You know, it's just matter of pick put in the right amount of points, So we'll see what happens. So one thing I was gonna kind of bring up last time that I didn't bring up, and I don't really need bright because I was too CENSI him when I talked to him, But I think he might agree with me on this, even though we're on different side of the fence on a lot of things, and this is even a political thing. Well it stems off of political stuff. But I mean, I'm not talking. I'm not talking about picking a side or whatever. No, the thing that's been making me laugh lately is these morons with the Teslas. Now, first of all, I'm never gonna own a Tesla my life. I don't have nothing against Tesla. If you want to own a Tesla, fine. I have a thing against electric cars personally, and I don't give a shit who's making.
Speaker 2: The electric car.
Speaker 1: But the thing that's made me laugh the most about these Teslas lately is, you know, when people are trying to villain or not villain villainize Elon Musk, whether you think something's wrong with the guy or not, whatever, I don't care. I'm not going to get into that. But you're gonna buy the car, the Tesla car, and then you're gonna slap stickers on your car, stickers or magnets on your car that say stupid shit, like I bought this before I realized he was a Nazi or Elon must His name is Elon with the the cirt with like the red circle with a slash through it, like in the Ghostbuster's logo. And it's like, if you feel that strongly about him, get rid of the car. I don't care what you are on it. Your principals show him first, if you're gonna sit there and put that kind of stuff on your car.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: He was like, no, I didn't know. I can't support him.
Speaker 1: I don't support him, but yet I'm still got his car and I'm gonna keep paying on her.
Speaker 2: It's stupid, Like I just is dumb.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why everything has to turn into politics or what everything else. Like my brother, for example, who refuses to eat at Chick fil A. Hef you used to eat Chick fil all the time. He used to praise how good Chick fil A was, and then he found out that the owner of Chick fil A was religious and didn't weren't open on Sundays, and he, you know, wasn't a fan.
Speaker 2: Of gay people.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you're gonna my brother's gay, and and all of a sudden, oh that place is terrible, blah blah blah. And I know so many gay people that go there and still eat there because it's like, you know what, the guy believes whatever he believes, but I'm gonna eat the damn chicken. Or or for example, I mean it's not like he says, Okay, if you're gay, you can't work here.
Speaker 2: None of that. None of that happens. But some people are gonna take stands on certain things. So I respect my brother at least the fact that he doesn't like the guy. So he was refusing to buy the chicken.
Speaker 1: Fine, whatever, But it did make me laugh when he's gonna turn around, and he used to tell about how great it was until he found out something stupid. But the same example, like I said, like I'm gonna buy the car, I'm gonna own this car. But now you're gonna sit there and try to say, well, I didn't know it is, but I'm still gonna drive my car. If you're that strong of a opinion on it, then get rid of the car, you know what I mean. I'm just it's just cracks. And I'm pretty sure this is mostly a California problem. If you're listening to this outside of California, I'm not gonna sit there and say it's probably not happening out other states, but definitely this is a California thing for sure. Anyways, I didn't say it just cracks me up. It's just stupid and it cracks me up to see that kind of shake, Like, if you really felt that strongly about the situation, then get rid of the stupid car. I'm against, Like I said, electric cars anyways, I'd rather have a regular car or a hybrid. Electric cars to me are stupid. I don't ever plan on ever owning one. But you know, that's just a whole other subject there. But anyway, so I'm gonna wrap that up. Something I wanted to add in the last week's episode and I just completely whiffed on it. There was one other thing, but once again I don't exactly remember what it was, but you know, anything else will put together for a for a live episode next week, and so keep an eye out for that, and you know, give them contact us it, give us your opinions.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: For the podcast, you can email us at IBLT podcast at gmail dot com, or you can reach us on Twitter or Instagram at IBLT podcasts, and we're also on Facebook. It'd be like that podcast. We go live anywhere where you get your podcasts, and like I said, just hit us up, slide to those dms. Give us a topic you want us to talk about. Give us your opinion on what anything that we've ever talked, you know, opinion on what I just said today or on any other thing that we've talked about, or just throw it out there and we can discuss it.
Speaker 2: Hit us up. Interaction is great. Brian.
Speaker 1: You can find him on his other podcast, the Terrible Terror Podcast, which you can also find wherever you find your podcast. You'll also hit him up on Twitter at tea on a score teen on the Score podcast. He also has a YouTube Terrible Terror Podcast and an Instagram Terrible Terror podcast. I think it is or Terrible Tears. If you go to I know it's Twitter's t underscore teen on the Score podcast. I'll have a link tree boo yah easy done. Next, as far as I for me, you have a YouTube solo sixty four. I'm on TikTok and on oh twitch twitch for Brian Terrible Terrors. Check him out on Twitch. He does horror games on Monday nights and then plays usually something else Tuesday nights.
Speaker 2: So go check him out on that, give him a follow.
Speaker 1: But as far as me, like I said, YouTube solo sixty four on TikTok and twitch at Solace Underscore sixty four and that's pretty much right now. All I got going on at the moment, so go check those out, all right, So thanks for joining me. Like I said, live episode next week and until next time. Peace, bitches, don't be a sheep.
Speaker 3: I see you, I man.
Speaker 4: Why don't you come over, baby, I'll show you the best thirty seconds of your life, right Jiz, I'm.
Speaker 3: Coming off the stage. What do I see a.
Speaker 4: Little hotey staring at me?
Speaker 2: Say the can of this thing that I think God ever seen I'm gonna use tonight.
Speaker 3: So over the time of her life. There's only one baby to know before my love. That's the blow. Gonna need to check out dvfore coming with my pee. I can tell you one man from that look and to me number one and my buck, you're shore the woman of my dream.
Speaker 2: Just tell me your.
Speaker 3: Release eighteen because there's nothing now. I want to do the cover you with my gool. I'm sure we make a great team as long as you're over eighteen. She was me over because she's all alone. How could I not say yes in that little red dress? Mama and Daddy ain't home. It's time. I'm the bone. I know I can away. I'm home.
Speaker 4: Opens not a real Delvane?
Speaker 3: Why is round and stuff. Dannam should I live to train my bas with these pictures of boy bands, of these I get one man from that look, you'll be number one in my book because you're the woman of my dreams. Just tell me your release stat seen because there's nothing I want to do to cover you with my gul. I'm sure we make good great scene. As long as you're all great, I know what to say. You'll get really good hit.
Speaker 1: It's them jeans looking suit side them boobs.
Speaker 4: I mean override and can't wait to tie.
Speaker 3: Ride in that mom makes me dream. Fucking you will be a dream. Just sell me Joes now, I know it's ympting my fus running on MP day.
Speaker 4: That body is making me wild out invade for a while.
Speaker 3: I can tell you why men from that look, you'll be number one in my Woman of My dream Just tell me you're a please stays scene because it's nothing I want you dude, and cover you with my do how so within.
Speaker 4: The rain, the crazy scene, as long as going long racing that cray and old man, so I'm doing the best time.
Speaker 3: I can't still make sure you cream those teens because I'll pretend to raise that body has me so weeks. I'll promise I'm not back. Tim I agree, I'm no cream. I'm giving you those sexy dreams. Don't pretend to the money. M hm.
Speaker 1: A awards
Speaker 3: Are creating sh