Speaker 1: Hello, this is Martin Willis. I'm your host and we have our guest. Tonight's our second NASA person, second live show for the evening. I'm pretty excited to have Greg Martins. He's an award winning author, intuitive and retired aerospace engineer. He spent thirty five years at NASA's Guarded Space Flight Center. I was actually there visiting and I did see when the web telescope was being created. It was pretty It was actually quite fascinating. So during Greg's career he worked on Space Shuttle payloads and satellite systems, including the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter. Alongside that highly technical work, he privately explored meditation, remote viewing, astro travel, and all kinds of interesting things. His book Star Journey Home, Connect with Your Home Planet and Over Seoul brings those seemingly different worlds together. Greg, Welcome to podcast UFO and I'll bring you in right now.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Thank you, glad to be here.
Speaker 1: So good to have you second NASA person for the night. I'm honored by that. So, yeah, did you follow when they were looking into the UAP topic? Do you follow any of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the release of the files on the Trump you're talking about.
Speaker 1: No, I'm when actually NASA got involved and that was my last guest. He was involved in that task force that was supposed to be looking into UFO. See some of the things didn't exactly go the way he was hoping. So just saying hello, right everyone in chat, thank you for being here. Yeah, sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not familiar with the ones that NASA would have been directly looking at.
Speaker 1: So what was it like working for NASA and did you ever have any water cooler talk about the possibility of extraterrestrials.
Speaker 2: Working at NASA. Godard at Space Flight Center was my dream job and I landed it during my senior year in college. I was awarded an internship there from the mechanical engineering branch so at that time that was nineteen eighty three and a Space Shuttle program which is coming online. So I got to work on sounding rockets and payloads that would put in the Space Shuttle to hold experiments. And then I moved on to work on space satellites that would be Earth orbiting or would go to the Moon or two of the Sun in my later years at NASA. So my thirty five years at Godard Space Flight Center was amazing. I had an amazing career, was my dream job, so amazing people there, really good group to work with, very professional.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had a friend he's passed away since, but he was a longtime UFO researcher, Ray Stanford, and his wife was working at Godard, so we visited over there, and I couldn't believe when I was watching all those guys dressed in their environmental white suits, very clean room and where they were working on the telescope. And I took a bunch of pictures. That was really great being there, and I met someone that was actually very interested in the UFO topic.
Speaker 2: That was a long time.
Speaker 1: He'd been there for over thirty years, so that was fun.
Speaker 2: And Martin, you did ask a question about water cooler, talk about it. You have both books of Terrestrials. I did have conversations like that with a few, just a few people at NASA Goddard that believed in that kind of thing and that worked in the metaphysical realm as well. So there was no talk about down UFOs and Area fifty one and was in a NASA employee working on anything to do with UFOs, and that conversation never came up. So if any employees at Goddard we're working on extraterrestrial stuff or extraterrestrial rocks, that maybe that came from Mars. We didn't hear about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you were working in an environment built around engineering, evidence and precision. How did you reconcile that with the experiences involving intuition and consciousness?
Speaker 2: Martin? I never had a conflict with it. I started my exploration of consciousness and the human energy field and dreams at the Sleeping Dreams and UFOs all in high school. So yeah, that's where it all began. I was heavily into it when I was seventeen and eighteen, and I was very interested in working at Nasagard and Space Flight Center. At that time, that was my goal, and I figured I'd go to college and then I try to become an astronaut. And I changed my mind during college, but I did manage to get a job at Goddard, and I didn't see a conflict between the idea of higher consciousness and other dimensions and UFOs and ETS. I didn't see a conflict between that and engineering and science. To me, it was all kind of one of the same you just got to explore it.
Speaker 1: I see, So I guess I want to ask you how did your journey go through what you got involved in later, But actually before that, I do want to mention something about consciousness because I don't really understand consciousness. And also a lot of people are saying that the UFO, like summoning and people that see UFOs, it has to do with the conscience, and I don't really get that, especially when it comes to the public siting where there's many witnesses and things like that. But I just want to know, how do you feel there's a connection there, or try to explain it to me because I can't really understand it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say we're walking through the woods and we're in a peaceful state. Sometimes in that state we can feel the energy of the plants or the trees in some subtle way, or we feel the nice energy of the environment feels clean and pure. Our heart opens, our senses tend to elevate, our five senses, and then our intuitive senses tend to elevate too. We all have intuition, so we have the gut feeling, and we have the love that comes from our hearts. Sorry, I hit the mic, we have the love that comes from our heart, and then we have this knowing, an intuitive knowing. Those are the three that people mainly have, and I think everybody's experienced them at some time or another in their lives. So that is an example of higher consciousness. It's the finer vibration aspect of who we are. We have an energy field which is made up of an electromagnetic field magnetic field because we're we are electrochemical beings, so we have a magnetic field to dipole, and then we have a spirit life force energy. And what happens is so we have the physical body, and then we have the intuitive senses, and we have the seven main chakras in our body, the heart chakra being one, and the solar pluxus where we feel that gut feeling or that knowing is located. And with the heart chakra, let's say when we feel love for somebody or for a beautiful plant or a child or an animal, what's happening there is we're feeling through through our energy field and it goes in through that heart chakra and it stimulates our hormones there and we feel these nice chemicals washing through our body, and so that heart chakra is where we're an energy connection to our animal or our loved one, or anything out in nature is connecting into this. Those are sensors. So that's an example of higher consciousness in action. And when we go into the dream state at night, when we're sleeping, we go into higher levels of consciousness. We also experience our subconscious and we also have access to many dimensions at that level as well. When we go into meditation and we get into it just a peaceful space, we do a couple of deep breaths, relax the body, relax the mind, we slow it down. We notice how our abrations rises a bit, and maybe we have a candle going and we have some really good, nice mellow meditation music going or something. We feel more peaceful, We feel our energy just relax and take on a nice, little gentle feeling of peace and wholeness. And in that state then we have already elevated our consciousness and we're more sensitive to higher realms. At that point, we might even feel a spirit come in, or we sense something and that could be a telepathic communication, or we may experience a loved one even come in from a higher realm. Perhaps they've passed over and we might even sense them at that point. Come in. We can experience lots of things in that higher state when we're in meditation. So that's another example of higher consciousness. I see wow.
Speaker 1: And so I guess I have to ask you, how did you start getting into all of this? Was it it was something you were interested in high school? But was there some type of event that made you decide to look at this? You know, I mean it's not something I generally think of someone in high school actually dabbling with.
Speaker 2: I decided I wanted to shoot for being an astronaut when I was in sixth grade, Martin. You know, yeah, that's thirteen years old, right. So I remember standing on my back porch in Massachusetts where I grew up at night looking up at the stars, and even if it was winter cold out, I just go out and look, turn off the porch light and just look and thinking there's got to be something up there. There's got to be some people up there. Little did I know, my intuition was calling me and it knew and so it started at that age. And I tell you, Martin, when I was thirteen, I had a UFO go over my house. It went over very slowly. I looked out the window. I happened to be near the window, and I saw it going over. The window was up, the window shade was up as well. It was August. It had a low pitch hum. It had at least three bright lights I saw on the bottom of it, and it was very low going over my house, and it moved slowly over the house. So I just watched it continue to go over. I saw it when it was already partially gone over the house. So that was when I was thirteen, and that probably influenced me. My mom she was interested in metaphysics. She was into Jane Roberts, who channels higher consciousness being named Seth and I read one of those books and that blew my mind, looking into metaphysics, the nature of consciousness and reality and the dream state and remote viewing and what are we like in higher levels of consciousness and what's going on in between lives and past lives, and that was fascinating. And I read Bob and Rose's first book, Journeys Out of the Body, about remote remote viewing and about astral travel. And I was studying UFO stuff the UFO and my mom there were two catalysts, and I think the rest of it was just an innate knowing and I just started exploring this stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh very wow. So you actually worked with a move on investigator who reportedly encountered a gray yep, and so you can you talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I heard her give a talk at a UFO conference, was rather small conference, and at that time, I was working with the Akashak Records. I was the Kashak Records being an energy library of every event, person, and place that's ever existed. Those energies are they never go away past events. The energies are always there and they are organized in what people call the Akashak Records by spirits that work with those records. So I've been working with the Acaheak records. People's soul records are there, and I'd been looking into where people are from, where their home worlds, and what about their oversoul, what do they look like on their home planet, the over so being the parent on the home planet of the person. And I talked to this woman after she gave her talk, and I asked her if she'd like me to look into the experience she had with that gray when she was doing a field investigation for a client working for Moufon, and she said, yes, I'd love for you to look into this. Here's a little bit about it. She withheld a lot of information, so I went in and I did an a Kashak record reading on it. I called in my spirit that works with the Akasak Records. His name was Abraham, and I asked him questions and he gave me answers, and then I reported it back to the field investigator on the phone. A few days later, after I ran it by my mentor, who got me interested in doing this kind of work. She felt that what I received from my reader of the Kashuk records was correct because she checked in with her reader of the Kashuk records and compared notes, so you know what I got. When the story goes, she had seen a gray in the field not probably twenty feet from her at night with the owner and a trainee she had with her from Mufon, and they all looked at this gray with flashlights out, and my.
Speaker 1: Who you're talking about?
Speaker 2: They freaked out and ran.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chase, you talk about Chase.
Speaker 2: That's correct, And she said that she ran in terror, and it was something that was not by choice. It was something that her mind and body made her do. And she asked me about that, what was that terror about? When what I got about that was that this gray et is connected to his other gray ets up on a craft. These craft were coming in every night, and I got that this et was scared having a flash light in its face and knowing these were humans. So he was scared, and then so all the grays that he was connected to on the collective consciousness were scared for him. And that we laid back into her energy field and she could feel that. So it was a result of an energy connection with the gray that in terms of why she felt so much terror. That's probably the biggest part about that whole experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is such an amazing story. I had to her on I don't know, all the way back in like twenty eleven, twenty twelve, and yeah, it's quite an amazing story how those things were showing up every night. And the story goes that they she first saw like a light show, like all these lights interacting with each other. And she quietly told me who owned the property, which is someone that is kind of known in certain circles. So I can't say his name, but still that whole story was so weird and scary, and it drained all the batteries on their video cameras, and so many different things happened that night. Yeah, great story, A little.
Speaker 2: Bit more to share about it. I got that those Grays were benevolent and that they were coming to do research. They were studying the energies in that area because it had been flooded, and so they were coming over every night to do some studies these ets, and they felt comfortable coming to the property. They didn't feel threatened. So there's a you know, chuckling up for the benevolent Grays because they get a bad rap usually.
Speaker 1: So as far as do you think some of these things, I think I saw where that you believe that there could be extraterrestrial visitation, multi dimensional contact, and also with consciousness. So are you just exploring all the different ideas.
Speaker 2: I agree with everything you just said that beings from ets from different dimensions certainly visit the planet, and a lot of them stay in another dimension so that they don't get detected by our military or our government, and they can come into our dimension if they choose, and some of them are from our dimension. So plaps up nicely with the concept of where people are from and their home planets because a lot of many clients, most clients, ninety five percent of them, I have found their home planets are in dimensions that are higher than the Earth plane. So we went there in a spaceship, we might not even see the planet, or we would see the planet and we wouldn't see the beings on the planet if they're in a higher vibration dimension. And that's just how it works. So many of these ET's that are coming here come from a different universe or a different dimension altogether, and they can move into our dimension. If they bring their ship into our dimension from their dimension, we might see our atmosphere ionize, and so we see a glowing energy around their craft. A lot of people say they see that kind of thing. It could just be plasma around the craft that they're seeing. I don't have any real experience with the orbs and ets. My only experience with orbs really would be that I've come across them and found that they were nature spirits. Does that answer your question about ET's and dimensions? Yes?
Speaker 1: And also I just have to mention that a lot of people know when I've talked in the past about the UFO sighting that I had that got me into this whole situation in Carmel Valley back in two thousand and seven. Was the object was a disc and it had a light blue glow around it, like an electric blue glow soft around the edge of it all the way around, and plasma. I'm not sure what it was, but there was no sound in the particular one that I had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would make sense that it was ionizing the atmosphere because a lot of these craft have a magnetic fields around them or electric fields and they're hovering and they do that with their anti gravity propulsion, and it meant that a movie fire in the sky yep where the traverse Yeah, Yeah, Travis Wallton where he was zapped by an energy electric shock basically, So the way that goes is I think he got between the craft and the ground and he acted as a ground for the electric field around the craft, and so that electricity went from the craft through him to the earth. So he was electrocuted, and they brought him on the craft and they rebuilt his body and then they put him back out on the earth. I did talk with him in person at a UFO conference and he said that, yeah, that's what happened. He got injured and they brought him on the craft and they healed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know. I've had that conversation with him a number of times. I know you talk a lot about dreams and meditations and encounters, and I just want to bring something up because I think it's very interesting and I think you'd find it interesting. Two different people. Now we're getting a little bit feedback here. Let me just take care of your mic for right now. So, two different people that I know, on two different sides of the country, two conversations, had basically the same dream. And one is a friend out in Oregon and one is someone right here that I know very well that they are going to be contacted when the time is right and there's something that they have to do, and they will know what to do. Two different people told me the same story.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, that makes total sense. I've been up on et craft three times, fully conscious and out of body state, and they took me up during Native American Visionquest ceremony, twice by Office Centauri beings and once by Pleaadians and I've certainly connected with playadians and office Centauri beings and meditation a number of times, lots of experiences over the decades. And my sense about this stuff is that what they do with me and they don't let me remember the conversations, is that they're preparing me and I guess enhancing me in whatever way they feel is appropriate, downloads and whatever is appropriate for my soul growth and my work in case that there's a need for it in the future, and that I will know what to do as well, especially with the alphae centaury beings, that if they have a need to use me to help out with an interaction between them and the Earth humans, that I would be activated, so to speak, and I would know what to do, and I'd be an ambassador in certain in a way to do that function. So I firmly believe that's going on and it's just fine with me, and I believe other people are in that role as well.
Speaker 1: So when wait a minute, we have a question here and chat here the intersection, I and I think others want to understand that technology all of the spiritual realities you describe. My intuition says ets use tech to amplify spirit content. What is your views on that.
Speaker 2: There's an energy implant that was put into my energy field over here on the left side of my neck when I was in my forties or fifties. I'm sixty five now, and I didn't know what that energy was. It was uncomfortable in my neck, the energy in my neck for a long time, not that it hurt or anything, but it was just weird to feel it. And eventually an intuitive told me that it was a communication device. It was transmitter of sorts, and she said that was being that was in there so that I could connect in with some of the technology that the ets used, connecting to their craft. And there was a time too when I felt a spirit when I was lying in bed meditating, getting ready to fall asleep, and I felt a spirit come in on my left, another one come in on my right, and another one come in behind me, and I guess two of them were holding space, and the one on my left reached in and tweaked the energy implant and then exited about ten seconds later, and then they left. So I said, I guess they needed to tweak it for some reason. And so that to me is a technological interface, and I've never heard them in my head coming through that transmitter or whatever. But that's an example of a tech technology that they could use to communicate. The other one would be I remember having a dream as a teenager where I was in a small room, sitting in a chair, and there was a screen in front of me and these symbols were scrolling down two columns and I'm just watching them, and there was green color on the screen beside these symbols. So here's an example of I think ET's were maybe downloading something into my brain through these symbols. The symbols had some per It's a technology, so what was it doing to my mind? I don't know. But there's two examples of some technology interface.
Speaker 1: Oh how about that? So here's another question. Hang on, let me just get your mic here. It's another question here. Do you believe there are more aliens than gray aliens or just feel the grays are the only ones that have visited Earth.
Speaker 2: There's many types they're visiting Earth. The grays are just one type, and some of the grays are benevolent, and some of them don't really have the emotion and they kind of do what they're told and then some probably have more of a self centered agenda. And there's Reptilians and there are some good ones. And then there are a bunch that are that have a selfish and intention and agenda and they've been coming to here for ages and a lot of people talk about them in a negative way because they're not fun to be around. And then there's a lot of benevolent ET's that are coming to this planet, a whole group of them. We've got beings from Sirius, al debroon A Tourists, the Pliades, and stars in Orion. I've found home star systems for clients in Orion in three three different star systems, Raijo, Batl, Juice, and Bellatrix. Those are three main stars and four main stars that are in there. And I've even connected with beings that are from a star system from Sigma Orionis I think it's called It's just below the Belt. In Orion. We have beings coming from all over the place.
Speaker 1: And how I'm sure you encounter skeptics that might say to you, how can you prove this is pretty I have to say out there stuff, And how do you try to convince people that what you're saying saying was really happening.
Speaker 2: I put a lot of this in my book, and I chose to put examples in where there was valid validation coming from other people and corroboration coming from other people to help validate these amazing statements that I'm making. And in terms of home planets where people are from. When a person, when a client, here's me tell them, this is what I got for your home star system. This is what I got for a name for your oversaul. This is what I have gotten from your soul record, the ACACHEC records for what you look like on your home planet. This is what your form is there, and they resonate with it. That's a validation. And some have even known this type of information before I even did the reading for them, so the validation comes in that level as well. Let's say I was taken out a body, fully conscious on three different Native American vision quest ceremonies. These ceremonies were done in the ceremonial way, with the chief putting the vision questers out in a safe way, and we were being monitored course in spirit level by the chief, and it's all done in a traditional way, and the chief knew that I was taken up on board in all three of those because He's just that connected. And there were other people on the vision quest that had some experiences involved in my experience of going out of body, so there is further corroboration. And when I talk about experiencing ET's and dreams. For example, in one particular dream, I had a Pleadian craft come in the dream world where I was standing in the backyard of my house in Massachusetts. In the dream, Pladian Craft comes in over the trees, and then a woman appears next to me, and she's in street close and she said some things to me that I couldn't remember after the dream, but the dream seemed very real. And then about a week later, I was telling a friend of mine at lunch about the dream, and when I did, I could feel the energy of the woman come in again on my left side, so I could feel the energy of how I felt her in my dream state. So to me, that was a validation. It was not a dream. This was something that held truth to it, It held energy to it. And there are many other stories of corroborations that I've had with other people about experiences that have had involving extraterstrial communication. I can say that I don't recall ever having a physical visit with an ET. It's always been in meditation or dream state or out of body travel.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, here's another question someone wanted to know. So, where in Massachusetts did you grow up? Was this the same place?
Speaker 2: Oh? Framing him Natick area? Oh yeah, small town called Holliston.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I spent a lot of time in that whole area. Another question here from chat. Do you suppose that ETS talk to the government officials? Might they be forcing the cover ups supposedly on pain of some terrible punishment of humanity?
Speaker 2: Yes, the ETS do you talk to government officials In many of the countries. They probably have even generated some contracts with that government and military industrial complex, and our government being involved on some level. Some of those contracts may be not in our best interest the human beings on the planet. The cover up policy that the United States and the UK still maintain is their own choice. The government and the military and the corporations in the industrial complex in the military would love to keep as much of the ET technology secret as they can. That way, they have a military advantage over other countries. They can back engineer spacecraft. In my opinion, if we look up in the sky and we see a craft floating in the sky using zero gravity, we probably there could be a fifty to fifty chance that craft is either made in the USA or its sextraterrestrial from another planet. It's that far advanced. I believe that the United States has back engineered and worked on making their own craft, and the UK might be right there with us. So it's the choice of the governments in my opinion. If they do have contracts with ETS, and I believe they probably are, I don't know if they would say don't disclose certain things like if the ETS in the industrial military industrial complex have a base underground, which I believe there are, they wouldn't want to have that location divulged, so that would need to be kept secret, and the ETS would appreciate that being kept secret, So in that way they would be an agreement on that.
Speaker 1: I had Mike Herrera on this show. A lot of people might know him as the ex marine that claims that he saw a reverse engineered craft. He thought it was a reverse engineer craft that came down and floated down and then a compartment came down and it was quite a story. I'm not really sure what to actually think about that. I think I try to look at this with an open mind and situations like this. Here's another question here. Why do you think there are some humans who've had lots of contact but have never encountered one of the self centered or harmful ets.
Speaker 2: Oh been people that have come across the negative ones. See what I could talk about with that? Native Americans have talked about negative reptilians and that they've come and taken some family members at times. Let's see grays. I've I can only say I've read stories or watched them in documentaries where people have had experiences with grays that didn't really care about their how they felt, or they weren't sensitive to how they treated them when they had them up on their craft and they were doing an exam on them, for example. I can't talk more about that because I just don't have the experience. I've experienced negative reptilians in my energy field when I've done readings for people doing a home star system reading for somebody, or you know, looking into their home planet, or or some other question they might have that involves the cashing records. But when I'm doing a home star system reading, especially when I've connected to the Alphae Centauri beings who do have somewhat of a reptilian perhaps DNA connection in their history, and I'll be connecting and communicating with a benevolent Alpha Centauri being or two in meditation, and I'll feel a negative reptilian come into my energy field, and what he will be doing is trying to distract me or lower my vibration or disconnect the communication that I'm having with these benevolent Alpha Centauri beings. And the Ofphice Centauri star system is our closest star system. It's only four to five light years away from here, and they're coming here and visiting Earth and they're doing a bunch of things. So here's an example of negative reptilians bothering me. But it's all in an energy state. They're not physically with me. So what I do is I command the negative reptilians to the throne of God and the name of Jesus Christ, and then they leave.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's a question from UFO Jack. Has have you ever had flashes of lights in your room with no known source of light?
Speaker 2: And Jack.
Speaker 1: Jack helps me out here and he's on my show a bit. So Jack, I'm going to be talking to you about that in the future, about someone I know that's had that experience.
Speaker 2: I can't say that I recall ever having that happen to me. I've been tuned into other dimensions. When I'm in my bed. I'll wake up and I'll be seeing my room looks different, the walls are different, and there is something different next to my bed. I'm experiencing another dimension at the same time that I'm experiencing my physical dimension lying in my bed. That can happen to people during dream state. Excuse me, we're dreaming, we're connected into another dimension while we're dreaming, and then we wake up and we have what what I would call is dual consciousness, where we're experiencing the other place that we were in when we were dreaming, and we're experiencing our physical dimension. So we're experiencing both and they blend together and we see them both in the room where we are when we wake up. So I've had that happen, but I haven't had lights come in that I can say that I remember. Maybe I did, and I just don't Remember.
Speaker 1: Here's another question by Jack. Have you ever seen an outline of a gray in your room that was more or less translucent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've heard people talk about those experiences, but I personally haven't had them.
Speaker 1: Let's see someone saying, what a great guest. Have you ever experimented with DMT to get the telepathy of aliens when you have been on the UFOs or at home? So many people talk about that. Now, I just want to say something before you answer that, is I have some connection that's in my other world, which is in the appraisal business of fine art and antiques. I'm very active in that. So I have someone in that whole other world that I guess she took DMT or something like that, and she is totally convinced that she met with an alien. This is someone that doesn't even talk that way. I was kind of surprised to hear that you can go ahead and answer that that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've never done ayahuasca or I have a number of friends that have suggested I do that. I try that, and I feel like I will when I feel ready for that, when I feel a calling. I haven't had to do that to connect with the ets. The concept of the oversoul is something to mention because when a person because it enhances the ability to connect into ets. When the oversoul is simply the parent on a person's home planet, it's the parent that manifested the offspring. Say me, I believe I'm from Andromeda Galaxy and that my over soul is my parent on my home planet, and they created me as an offspring using intention, with the approval of their angel and God. I manifested and I could stand in front of my over soul and look at them. But yet, my aspects of consciousness are the same as my over souls. I am from my over soul. I am part of my over soul. There's no separation. Interesting concept, right, I'm here and he's there. He's within me all the time as well, or I'm within him. Our sole aspects of consciousness are the same. He just took some of his and gave me uniqueness and identity and free will and choice as an offspring. And so here I am now. When I'm connecting with my oversoul here on Earth, my intuition increased. And one of the cool things about being connected to my oversoul is when I want to connect in let's preface this by saying that I've always had a role as a being connected with ET's in this life. So I'm kind of like an ambassador between worlds. That's just what my sole wiring is in this life. So when I want to connect into an ET group for a particular purpose, asking questions whatever, I'll call in my oversaul when he's within me. So what happens is I could just sense his consciousness come to the surface and then I ask him, would you connect me to this particular star group? For example, would you connect me to the Pleayadians that took me out of body on my vision quest? So he knows who they are, what he'll do is connect my energy to them quickly, like in less than thirty seconds or a minute. He'll do it accurately, and he'll do it safely, so I know I can always trust him to do that. So that's one of the great benefits of connecting you with your oversaul. They could do that kind of stuff. Yeah, that's what I wanted to say about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's a really good point I think from Christopher Alexander. Why do they have machines at all? These craft or people talk about craft. I saw what had to be some type of craft. So why do they have Why do they use craft? If they travel in other ways?
Speaker 2: I suppose some of them are so advanced they could teleport here, but maybe they maybe they do, but then there are others that they need craft in order to get here. Pleaadians do that. They as far as I know, they come here and they they they come here and they have to lower their vibration down into our dimension. They're from a higher dimension, and then they can land their craft. And people have talked about talking to them being on their craft and traveling around the Solar System and their craft. I was on one of their craft when I was out of body, fully conscious on my vision quest. They took me out of body. And these stories about my out of body travels are in my book which I do have right here, Star Journey Home some of Amazon, So all these stories are in there. And so when they took me out of body, I was standing on the craft and I was looking out a window, and I was watching the stars go by, and then the stars are going one way, and then all of a sudden they were going the opposite way. So I figured they turned the craft around. Honestly, Martin, that was all I remember from that experience in the craft. And I imagine I could go under hypnosis and learn more about it. But that was as much as they let me remember. Now, when I talked to the chief who put me out of an inquest after that, he said, you experienced more. They just didn't. They just didn't let you remember it. It's in there, though, and maybe it's one of those situations where when there's a need, I'll remember.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's another question. Are any of the et races likely to betricks or as? If so, which ones?
Speaker 2: Yeah, chicksters, some of them are kind of mischievous. I met a guy in Maryland and I gave him a reading about et connections. He was seeing craft outside his kitchen window a lot of times, and outside his doors, and they would come and he would see them off in the distance the lights at night, and he wanted to understand what was going on, and so we met at a panera bread. I think it was you don't have a waitress that's going to disturb you, so you can speak there and just have a coffee or something. And what I got was that he is from the Pleiades, that's where his home star system is. I got that strongly. But these beings that were visiting him were connected to the Serious star system. And Sirius is the brightest star in the night sky in the northern hemisphere, just to the left of the Orion constellation. So in the falling winter you can see it rising to the leftover Orion. It's very bright. That's Series A, and then there's also a Series B, which is a dwarf. But his ets were coming from one of the planets around that those star systems. They were either in our dimension. They were coming from our dimension or another one, and they were lowering their vibration to be here. But these ets I was getting, they were mischievous. They didn't they weren't real super evolved, and so they didn't know how to behave basically in a way that made the client comfortable. He was uncomfortable with their energy. They didn't do anything negative, but they made him uncomfortable. So that's an example of mischievous. Now. I had somebody I met once. This is totally by chance. She was a friend of a friend that I know they were. I do write about this in the book. My friend's friend just started sharing this at the breakfast table after breakfast, since we were talking about ET stuff, and she said that she's struggled with a memory of being a reptilian on Earth way back when, thousands of years ago, and her mission was to protect a certain positive reptilian being on Earth, a military man. She got here too late and he had been killed by a combatant reptilian group that didn't want this military leader to succeed. So we talked about it. A spirit came in, one of her spirit folk from her home world came in over my shoulder and told said, tell her that we love her. It's not her fault. Please know that you can let go of that grief because it wasn't your fault. And I told her this, and she said she could see flashes of light over my shoulder and then she could feel his energy. At one point when I asked him to move into her field, she could feel this is ET. And what we did together at that point was do a little bit of energy work and forgiveness work so that she could release that trauma. And so that was an example of a negative reptilian race that she encountered way back thousands of years ago to put a little more validity behind this. Little statuettes and figurines have been found in Iraq of reptilian beings. These are statues that maybe you're ten twelve inches high and you may maybe have seen these on ancient aliens or something like this one where I've seen the reptilian woman holding a reptilian baby and the baby's breastfeeding. We have evidence like that too as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, one last question here from Philip, a good fan of the show. Here, what do you think of Chris Bledsoe. He has had some of the same religious things that you were talking about. Are you familiar with who he is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I've met Chris and he's an amazing guy. Honestly, I'll share why in a second. I don't know why I'm getting choked up, excuse me. Sure. So, I was at the Contact in the Desert conference at the end of May in early June this year, first time to sell books and meet people. I met Chris and he carries a very unique energy. His energy was high vibration, divine, feminine energy. It was radiating from his heart in his eyes. You could see it, Martin, in his eyes they were just there was a high spirit in his eyes. He was carrying that high vibration divine connection. And I felt that wayumber of times when I'm in that high vibration state for a number of days. But his heart was just radiating this divine energy. And I told one of the guys that was near him, one of his protectors, one of his warriors, and I said, I shared that with him, and he said, yeah, a lot of people, a number of people have sensed that on him. This guy's connected. What he shared in his book Ufo of God, he talked about that divine connection come in and he still carries that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank you so much. This has definitely been interesting, and the link is going to be down below. And just to let everyone know we have Luigi is going to be on. We're going to be talking about Bob Blazar sorry next week. Just trying to figure out how to close everything out here. So once again, I just want to I want to thank you for being on the show tonight and I appreciate it, all right, you okay, all right, take care all righty once so, thank you so much for hanging in here, and remember to keep your eyes to the sky.