Speaker 1: All right, well I'm here under duress just so or clearer. You know that, uh, that feeling you know that, you know how when you go through that thing where you have a horrific, ridiculous childhood trauma and then when you when you drink, you become detached, insane and regress to a seven year old and start publicly trashing everybody that you know and love. Yeah no, most most people don't know that because it's not fucking normal. So anyway, moving on some trigger plus plus uh, the fact that this person should never ever drink because of their trauma. Twit completely skives them from reality. It starts acting really strange. Yeah, yeah, good times. In addition to shit talking you on public social media platforms and you didn't even say anything. Do you want me to help walk the dogs?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna tell you this too. I walked into the room, saw them that for this person here, I said, hey, do you want me to unwalk the dogs? What's the matter? Because this is usually typically what you ask somebody when they're curled up in a ball praying and not watching a sad movie. And they said, chat, GPT is pretending to be my dead brother motorcycle accent or whatever it was. And I said, WHOA, do you think that that's healthy? Just not demonic? This is part I'm staying in my head, the demonic AI presence pretending to be your brother when you have enough fucking trauma as it is. I said, do you think this is healthy? And the response was I fucking hate you. I fucking hate you. I hope you die. And with that, fuck the dogs. I'm going for a walk with or without them. I'm out of here. So that turned into this whole long diatribe of like fifteen thousand posts that you put on Facebook about me trying to build her a case in the public and to quote a public opinion, because there's no rationalizing and there's no there's no reconciling that type of behavior. So she has to create this whole, their artificial world for herself. And when she does come back to it, come back to her own brain, it'll never be an apology. They'll never be an acknowledgement. There'll never be a goddamn thing. Because one thing that the deluded need is their sense of illusion, because their own reality is so fucked they can never never admit to it of it. So there's that. How's everybody doing tonight? I got the uh, the dreaded plant based Good lord, how could it? Did you see this stuff? Everybody's crying about on uh, including the Alaskan avenger coining it gas station heroin. It's fucking creative in kavakava is. I hate it. It's gross disgusting, but there's nothing wrong with creative. And everybody who tries to conflate tredum with some sort of like dangerous drug. Oh, it's an opiod. No, it's what people usually get off of opiate's. It could be an opioid. That's great, but it doesn't press your receptor and hold the button down until the spring breaks like other fucking synthetic opioids do. In fact, the reason why they don't want you to have it is because host people state it combats what they try to get people hooked on, or what they have gotten people hooked on through their own pharmaceutical dish out, So they don't want anything that can make you independent of their drug system and therefore create them bad. That's the only the real reason it's a great antidepressant creatim itself, not the creatom cob, but not this thing in my head. If you're trying to stop drinking, it could help you with that. If you have post traumatic stress or some other disorder from combat or otherwise, it could help you. I am I whistling. Oh, it could help you. But you know it's bad because when people overdose on fifteen other different drugs and they list create them as one of them, then it's the creative that did it, because that's what they want to and everything else is are illegal, so they have to say, oh, it's the creatum that did it. Yeah, okay, well it probably wasn't the crack, the heroin and the other shit that they did, right, It had to be that. It wasn't the fistful appeals they took along with the quote unquote creative that you're claiming is in the toxicology report. Yeah. Anyway, just because I want to, I want all the kids and children. The kids aren't supposed to have this anyway. You have to be eighteen years or older to be in certain stories, and you have to be twenty one years or older to purchase certain items. So if kids are getting this and they're drinking the four and five at a time that's a parent problem, like you suck as a parent, If that's what's happening, I just realized something. Well, then moving on to the next thing. So we're at another perspective that every put it up here and I did, and undeniable reality. What is this about? Well, I was talking to Dave through telegram, not talking but texting, I guess, through telegram yesterday and we went into this this conversation just generally having and he asked me if I had seen the In Black and White series, and I had not yet, so I said no, and he gave me a link and I watched all eight episodes in a day and a half because they were good, and I even listened to it as I was doing my walk today, and uh so now I'm gonna share them with you with commentary. And I'm a little off right now because of the insane asylum that I, as a non insane person, have to live it anyway, So whatever, we'll see how this goes. I'm not gonna let it deter what I already had planned because then they win. Right, Ah, there's two of me. The hell's going on here, all right? So it's called In Black and white, and we're gonna start with episode one because that would make sense, right, wouldn't it. Actually I lied, We're gonna start with the intro to episode eight, and then we're going to stop what we're doing because we're about to ruin and go right back to episode number one ironically, and this wasn't planned the And by the way, Io Kamathi, he's the one who actually wrote the book to use the problem. I've seen that book a thousand times on.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: Let me show you them a second. It's called banned by Amazon. Now instead of hello, you know the guys, instead of what's the other one, money Tree Publishing? I bet you that one's still there. Let's see. But they don't have a a payment processor anymore because you know who owns those and that's why. And there's a bunch of bitches out there you think they're doing something good by screwing people over. Let's see if it's even there anymore. It is, all right, so let's see, can you can? Can you hear me? So this is this is Matre Publishing. I think that the reason why they switched over to this one, though banned by where the fuck does it go? Is because they have a payment processor for this one, so you don't have to like send a check and do all this other jumping through the hoops to bypass the bullshit. All right, But the one that's called use of the problem that is actually written by Io Kamathi or Kamati or Kamati, I don't know how it's th hyh I. So that is the guy who's sitting next to Dave. Well, maybe we'll kick up a trailer very well put together, like this is a this is quality level what you would call it Hollywood level, like you know, production studio level quality, which always helps to sell things. And this is the thing that I irritates me about human beings. The more artificial or the more produced, the more it's controlled. Right, usually typically not in this particular instance, but it's because they paid a lot of money to make this right. But think about that. So the independent voices who don't have anything that's you know, manipulating them, are going to be do by default not listen to as as closely or taken this seriously simply because they didn't have millions of dollars to fucking lie to you with. So when they're telling you the truth and it doesn't look as crispin high resolution. People naturally fucking don't give it a second thought. People suck anyway, here you go.
Speaker 4: I affiliate with a black man, just that's the way it is. You wouldn't affiliate with a white man.
Speaker 5: What we were preparing for is a full engagement war with the white race.
Speaker 4: White and black people are different. It's just the way it is, right.
Speaker 5: No friends, nothing to talk about.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be exterminated problem.
Speaker 5: M m.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 4: This is probably the first time someone like me and someone like you have joined forces the way we have to take on a common enemy.
Speaker 1: And what made what sparked this this whole thing, like you know, Dave sending this to me and all that. It was a conversation I was having saying, you know, I think people, even though they claim that they've seen Europa or they claim ns that they fall short of the ideals and the character and the nobility, but you know their own character when they talk in ways that are alienating all people. And I said, this isn't This is a mankind problem. It's going to require a mankind solution. And if we really think that we're only eight percent of the population or less. What percent of that eight percent is even fucking aware of what's going on? It would even be of any use and not a hindrance. And what's at three percent of that eight percent? So are we you know, by our some of these people's rhetoric, would we not be shooting ourselves in the foot if we were insulting two potential allies? And do we not think are we that arrogant that we're going to fall on that trap and think that we've got this in the bag. We don't need a bailts this help like they you know, the enemy, the parasite, the financial parasite, the saturn cult. If you will control a great deal of things, there's very just there's distraction from sounds in the background. I can't tell what kind of craziness is going on now, but anyway, so it would be stupid to just cause more conflict going the wrong direction instead of having it focused on the thing that is attempting to kill all of us in one way, shape or form. And he said, do you know, my do you know about this thing? And he showed me this and then I was like, all right, well look at it, and bam it very very much exactly in line with what I had said there. And there's a lot of things in here that are very very good, and I will show you these. We'll start off with episode one after I just show you this quick intro on episode eight, and I will also double check she purposely trying to sing, so I don't fucking under I can't hear myself think she doesn't sing or play music unless she's fucked up on something. And this is a I gotta listen to fucking like immature craziness right now. This is really getting on my nurves. Save me from this fucking place. Hey, rich cougar or milf who will be very kind to my daughter, get me the fuck out of this place. You know a lawyer. Great, let's get out of this fucking thing. Let's get out of this fucking hell. All right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: What was I looking at?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to see if you guys were commenting, to see whether or not the oh it was good, but you're not so? Uh great, thanks to the feedback. All right, let's do this.
Speaker 6: The reason why I test them from Uganda because of the mean.
Speaker 3: Was going to be bankrupt.
Speaker 6: That is the reason why I test.
Speaker 1: You've seen, he's on a boat.
Speaker 5: He's on a boat that Jews have been rounded up and run out of many countries over the course of the years.
Speaker 3: But when we really look.
Speaker 5: At the kinds of things that they were doing, even in Nazi Germany, nobody talks about this.
Speaker 1: That's the high five.
Speaker 3: Why did the Germans have so much problem with what the Jews were doing? Why were they burning books? They just say it. They were burning books with.
Speaker 5: A bunch of homosexual books, a bunch of pedophile books, a bunch of transsexual books. I'm not saying that's all of the books, but it's a bunch of filth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, communist propaganda, Bolshevik recruiting propaganda, all kinds of subversive, destructive, family, destructive material. But the bulk of it, the lion's share of it being sexual perversion ship that they were burning.
Speaker 4: Let's take a looking general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take a look at that asshole, because regardless of what they said happened here with him, we gotta we gotta go back into crimes of cover cover ups in American politics to really understand what this dude's about. He could have not liked the fact that they were running the cotton in the South. But that's not because he was against the Jews in the in their dictatorship and d No, it's just because they were confiscating it for other Jews. They were absconced by the military. Oh and they're and by the way, his General order a living got shot down anyway, So this guy was murdering a maorids at will with no remorse and brutalizing the South. So nothing, just nothing nice to say about this motherfucker or the reconstruction that happened after.
Speaker 4: General Orders number eleven. He gave them twenty He didn't give them. You know what, let's get all these Jews out. We'll give them two weeks, twenty four hours. That's the kind of threat he perceived them to be. He gave them one.
Speaker 1: Now that's assumption and presumption there. That's that that would be the reasoning behind it, and not simply because he had orders from bigger Jews to do so, banking level of ones. When they were reconstructing the South, they reconstructed some of the lower level Jews as well. They're not impervious to this. They'd kill them at will whenever they want to, you know, push their agenda along like the whole Hannibal directive shit that happened on October seventh, when the IDEF was killed their own people, the own people, quote unquote, so they could blame it on someone else and have this genocidal war ever since, which isn't a war because that requires two people to fight and both of them to be armed and helpful if both of them also have food.
Speaker 4: Hellou, oh excuse me, Dave Garry. This is the eighth and final episode of the.
Speaker 1: You guys Can See and then you'll see this later, maybe in episode seven. He's been trigged. Unfortunately when he was uh, you know how everybody was brutalized. Since twenty twenty, he had pretty bad. So it's good to see that our friend Dave is still around. Yems wasn't pause and reflect moment of appreciation for the Man.
Speaker 4: In Black and White video series with me and Ile Kamabi.
Speaker 1: Oh and how's the audio level? Because I can I can play with the game now. I gave myself options to play with the gain of function. Just kidding. Audio is finding both sides, all right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: You like the uh, the the the audio levels on the video itself because I can change the gain I believe I can do it while the broadcast is going though, and I think I have it up at let's see filters no property, Yeah, filters gain is at four point eight. Let's just bring up the five for fun?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: There you go? Cool? Cool? What I get the wrong one? Maybe maybe we could go through this so it just doesn't matter. It's so funny because you guys might hear if you've watched the show en off, where am I at? Where does the things start? With the fun here?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: You might see like some of the things that they both talk about are the ways I frame things myself, not having any idea to have This is my first time watching. This came out in twenty twenty three, and what I was saying is that the ironic part about that and me picking this up now, is that next week they're going into the studio again to do another series. So they haven't gotten together since twenty twenty three, and now twenty twenty five they're doing an update, and they've got this whole you know, thing that's going on in Gaza to talk about. To add to it, and all the other revelations that other people are coming to terms with that we may have already have covered before they were aware of it, but now it's gone mainstream and how is that affecting the overall atmosphere of you know, what's going on? And it's going to be interesting to see what they ca come up with in the next series and how long it's hopefully it'll be longer than they see us an eight part series. But yeah, so that's coming out and the things that they the way they phrase it, like we'll talk about like with the Roseanne talk about he talks about south Park. That's another good example of all the negativity that they pump into us from all directions with the media. Sitcoms are very dark humor, dark mockery, and it teaches people who don't know how to have their own like they don't have their own thing going on, Their personality isn't strong enough to maintain itself under the influence of other people's personalities, which they perceive to be of popular praise or whatever.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: Like so if you see something on TV and people are laughing, and they think the laughter sometimes is the first condemnation of their soul because the things that they're laughing about are discussed and that's why laugh tracks are put into sitcoms in the first place so that you know when you're supposed to laugh. So without those, you wouldn't know when you're supposed to think that something that these fucking demons say through their little skits is actually supposed to be funny, because it's usually very condescending, it's very negative. It's a put down. And no no better example than Roseanne who played a white trash you know, you're a white trash American who was a Jew, is a Jew, and who was a negative person to her family. Her whole family, her children were all negative to each other and no of them appreciated each other. And that's the example that millions of families watched, and then the dummer of us would emulate that in their own lives, you know, because everybody's LARPing and play acting rather than having their own their own they're not living their own lives. They're giving up what they are, the weak structure that they had I guess as a character and became some another character, and they're LARPing because I think that's what's cool, and it's all about It's like, it's like the selfish shortcut to thinking that that's how you're supposed to behave because they aren't smart enough to understand how to behave. Sorry, let's play this live at Linna. There's just so much crazy noise going on in the background. I'm it's like I'm perceiving danger right now.
Speaker 4: The seven previous episodes, if you haven't seen them yet, please do so before proceeding you. They will lay out some important information you should know that puts this series into context. Roman statesman Marcus Tullius Cicero, who lived from one zero six BC to forty three BC, wrote, the Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together, and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers. The Jews are the only people in the world who have been expelled from nearly every country in which they have settled in large numbers. In fact, they have been expelled one hundred and nine times out of virtually every country they have ever occupied.
Speaker 1: I think that's incorrect. I think it's one hundred and nine places, one hundred one thousand, thirty eight times for.
Speaker 4: The last four thousand years.
Speaker 1: In years you want to know how many times the Jesuits have been eighty three, so says the official record. Eighty six, so says the unofficial record, which is funny because when he tells somebody to eighty six something, you're telling them throw it away. It's like restaurant code, right. Maybe not the one serving mark, I guess it's two servings prayers teener. This is terrible. By the way, you'd have to work really hard to be drinking three and four or five dasent day. I like regular trade them. Whatever the hell's in this with the cava. Whatever they're flavoring it with. It tastes like some sort of cough medicine. Shit. It's awful.
Speaker 4: We're up in Russia alone. They have been banished forty seven times in the last one thousand years. King Edward the First expelled the Jews from England in twelve ninety and later in thirteen zero six. France e victim them as well. In fourteen ninety two, Spain banned all Jews from their country. In fourteen ninety eight, Portugal evicted all Jews as well. Jews were not even permitted to enter Sweden until seventeen eighty two.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because they fucked up in seventeen eighty two. They should talk about the Byzantine Empire. Whites hated because it was designed in a way that gave them limited power. They couldn't excel into certain levels or functions in society, education, finance, blah blah blah blah. And it kept them living happily, but not living in a capacity to be parasitically destructive to the rest of the society. And that's why the Buzinanstein Empire lasted for as long as it did in reference to all the other kingdoms and empires that were destroyed from within through the corrosion and corruption of this cult. So there's that. Do you think that we could cohabit with Well, they would never allow this. They would just change the laws again, make the whole thing happen, roke of a pen, give themselves back their fortune again, as I say, but to limit it to no duies, certainly, no duties in government, finance, No finance them, not in finance, not in insurance, not in any of those places where they can harm. Media, can't influence, education, can't corrupt. Boy wouldn't that be nice? But it will never happen, never happened, Not that way. There needs to be a moratorium on intermingling and cohabiting for about twenty five years and see do things get better or do they get worse, and then we can reddirect, we can readdress it after that.
Speaker 4: Denmark didn't allow any Jews in their country before the seventeenth century.
Speaker 1: Oh the other thing I was gonna say is in fourteen ninety two something else happened in Spain, not just the expulsion, which should naturally lead people to say, well, I wonder who is on those ships?
Speaker 4: And Norway wouldn't let them in until eighteen fourteen. Why expel the Jews. Jews claim they are only a religion, but the reality is they are a race and a peculiar culture.
Speaker 1: When Jews enter, I'll go with a peculiar culture. But anybody can claim something. So if it's a cult, and maybe in that region where the cult originated, there would be a large group of them that are of the same ethnic qualities. Quality not meaning in a positive way here, I'm just saying attributes Turkish Ashkenazi makes perfect sense because Karshmish is in Turkey, Kebadocia's and Turkey all these places that where this huge thing happened, where you're talking about Mesopotamia, you're talking about Sumer, You're talking about the tigers and Euphrates all convening here. Turkish Askonazi makes perfect sense that that would be one type of them, But then you have the people who adopted it after the fact, like Kazaria. But in reality, they were always the same fucking Saturn cult. They were always a serpent wolf cult. They were always the serpent dragon cult, whatever you want to call it, moonies. So does that mean that they all had to be the same. Now because Armenians were in that cult, there is all kinds of different people in that cult who could identify with that and say that they're this or that. And they all look a lot different from each other too, So it can't potentially be just a singular race. And look what about all the ones that don't look they look more pale than we do. How can those people be Turk Turks right in the saphardak into this and then that. So it's a maybe a group more more likely to be within different categories of certain ethnicities or mingles mingling mixed of those ethnicities, and that could be a thing, but I can't call this a race. The only thing that would bond them together would be their set of beliefs in their structure, their hiveh mind to which that would refer back to it being a cult. And the only other and the other aspect that bonds them or binds them together would be the fact that they've the ones that are in the like deeply embedded in this cult have lost their goddamn minds and souls in the pursuit of black magic, dark magic and the types of things that people will do to conjure, invoke and manipulate others with this type of magic, and what they'll contact with it, the things that they do in that respect, if they ever had a soul that they weren't high licks to begin with, that were devoid of it, they've lost any tether that they had to anything that was a benevolent creator. So by default they have basically made themselves NPCs. But they're self aware in NPCs because they may not have always been inn PCs, but bloodline hundreds thousands of years prior, they may have had maybe just like everybody else, or maybe they weren't and then something happened because they're fucking around black magic, and now the envy, the hatred, the need to destroy that which is natural order and natural law and natural people so that they can live in their own illusion and delusion. And everything that they do is a complete inversion of what decency is. Why is that it's a mirror reflection. Even back when we get into the British Eta, they wrote in a mirrored way, if we right to left to right, they'd right right to left. In magic, you do everything in the backward, You walk backward, you talk back, you say words starting with the back letter and to the front, And it's the undoing of reality through the usage of doing everything in this inversion. So if cause no harm would be due with thou wilt means you can do whatever you want as long as you're tough enough to overpower that person, which means harming children is one of the main things that they do. These all have their own their their counter like obviously, don't kill, which would be obvious if you want to live around other people and feel secure, murder at will murder those who aren't part of your cult, specifically the law of the stranger. We'll talk about more of this and we're all gonna get a little bit more into this first episode. We'll jump on this eighth episode. We'll jump back to the first one here in just a second. I just wanted to start off with the problem and how it's been addressed and how they've tried to Did you ever hear that song the cat came back the very next day? Yeah, Well, when the cat owns the banks, it's a lot easier for the cat to come back, even if you kick him out country.
Speaker 4: They possess the cunning ability to climb to the top of any business, specially banking. The trillionaire Rothchilds are the epitome of money control and power, owning and controlling approximately ninety five percent of the world's banks, including the US Federal Reserve, the Jews.
Speaker 1: Enter it and also prior to the Bank of England, whether it was the Swasos, prior to the hands that it's in now is a Rothschild banking family. So the two main places, I mean humes of control, one for Europe and all the little banks that the little ross shels and you know, Prague and this and that and fucking other places. I think Frankfurt all those banks together making up like a syndicate of banks, with the Bank of England as at its head city of London, Bank of England, and then you have the Federal Reserve the other nail into the freaking wrist of our you know, the world being crucified here between those two building or having a baby, an unnatural birth of Israel, all orchestrated and only possible. The First World War, the Second one, these were all wars to establish this banking control over the world. This weave a cult of banking over the world. So for them to have planted that bank here first means that you had already taken us down by them. Any American ideals, if we are under the illusion or belief that we did have a sense of Americanism here prior, it was all destroyed by eighteen sixty five. And I think there may have always been intrigue, because that's very easy to show. It's from Hamilton on up. There's always been intrigue here. There's always been them manipulating and operating here. The British East India Company, the Dutch East India Company, the slavery, all this stuff. They were here manipulating and operating and making their fortune and gaining their control and their influence. But to really say, was there never any honest founders that were honestly working to the betterment of mankind? I think if people say that there wasn't, they're wrong. There most certainly was, and there was a struggle. Now who exactly were the good guys and the bad guys? And did they was everybody? Is it a pure thing, like one hundred percent right all the time? I don't think that's true. I think Washington did have his affiliations with obviously he did with the Freemasons, but he also had mentioned to George Washington Snyder in a letter that by the time he was president, you know the thirty years of you know, service and wartime and building and fighting and you know, all the politics he was involved in, he said he had not been in in a lodge more than twice in thirty years. He said it in a more like you know whatever score and this and you know what I mean, like how they used to talk. But he had it up and paraphrase twice and thirty years basically. So if that be the case, his affiliation means a little bit less and it's over it's overplayed. If that's the case. And just because the Mason's being what they are, which is by seventeen eighty is a very malicious organization with a lot of ambition to destroy America. Oh it hurts like hell, Then yeah, they might adopt him, co opt him and forever use him as an as a as an emblem for their fraternity. It doesn't matter, you see, whether or not the guy was a good guy or not. If he's adopted or basically hijacked by a malicious organization, the rest of the world to never look at him again and say, oh, yeah, that's a positive example, because you know the size of Freemason and look, he's got a painting of him with a whatever you call those little shovel things. Who cares. What matters is what did he do? Anything good? Anything bad? Well, he listened to Hamilton, which is totally bad. I mean, he had a first twenty year charter of a bank. He did participate in the Whiskey Rebellion where he put down good people. He participated obviously in the Shade Rebellion or had people put down there. So yeah, there was corruption into tyranny from the get go. So who was good and who was bad as a whole other story. You can figure that out and along the way. But I will tell you Andrew Jackson, as far as I'm concerned, as one of the good guys van Buren, Yes, Aaron Burr, I would go so far as to say, yes, Thomas Jefferson Apps fucking lutely, anybody who wasn't a federalist basically, or who didn't listen to an advisory community of federalists, who would today be called globalists who want a strong centralized government because once you have a strong centralized government, that which really behind the scenes controls any government controls everything because the government has its hands and everything. So this is why this is important. It's not about because the finances, right, the things that they actually control that control the countries are the banks. So they don't want a weak government because then that's how they funneled their power and their control over a nation is through their government and through theirity, you know, the authorities or agencies and all this stuff. If there aren't any of those things, if there is no infrastructure of big government, but then they have less ability to enforce their will. So they don't want secession. They don't want another less corruptible section of the same land to break away from the union. Even if they say that rothschild or banking intrigues split them up in the first place. That was that's fine if they say that, because but the States did it for us and true purpose, and it was never going to remain that way because they already had the Civil War in its outcome planned, and how do you do that. It's all about funding and who gets it and who doesn't. It's all about who gets the intel. It's all about this, and it's that. So the South was always going to be punished severely, and because they are. They were the coo unquote rebels, and they wouldn't be and the banks wouldn't be able to force their will, their power, their their debt upon the whole of the country with these people succeeding. So they were going to get punished, and then they were going to get swallow right back up into the same government again. And that's what happened. That's what happened. So then the entire country now learns that there is no consent of the government. That's dead, and so is your constitution, and so is your Bill of Rights. But we're not going to tell anybody that because these are the parasites, right, they just work into the body of that which is already established, and they start changing the way it behaves, functions and expresses itself. But the mask, it's like the wolf with the sheep's clothing on. It still kind of looks like a sheep on the outside, still kind of looks like a constitutional republic on the outside, but inside it's completely under the control of something malicious to all the things that at once used to stand for.
Speaker 4: Country and refuse to play by the rules or laws. And the non Jews, Gentiles or Christians witness dishonesty, deceit, murder and fraud occurring, the Gentiles expel them. In seventeen forty four, Maria Theresa, Queen of.
Speaker 1: Austin, all right, Queen of Austria, that's where she's all right, So let me just say this, Oh god damn it, isn't there an easier way to fucking do this? Or I'm not killing that year? All right. I don't think that we're gentile is something that we should use on ourselves. I think it's playing into these uuse this cult in there, uh, their depiction of their their views of the world by utilizing the same words that they use to describe us. The fuck is a gentile in all reality? What the hell's I understand what it means, but what the fuck are we going to call it all of ourselves? It's a very nondescript word if it means everybody but them, same thing as goy. I don't know if we should be calling ourselves a derogatory term. I don't think that's I don't think that's appropriate or intelligent to do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: It's understandable people will recognize it, but I don't think I think it's self deprecating to use those same words that they use to describe us. I think we should call ourselves, hey, the proud. Every time we have a chance to remind ourselves who we are, we should do that. The proud And though you're opinions, the proud Goths, you know, Germanic people? What were we? Why is there a constant conflict with us? Why they hate us so much? Well, let's remind ourselves who we are instead of this washed down, modernized version of what we think we are. Now, after years and years of erosion of our brains and feeling the lack of self worth because of what they've taught us, which there's a complete fabrication about what we are. Our inferiority is what we see first. And because we're failing in their economic system that's geared to make us fail, we don't feel like we're winners. You know, we don't have as much as the last few generations had for their families. Working as hard, if not harder. Having less gives a man at least a sense of failure, and they work on that, although it's all been done by design. They'll then creep in with that sense of self doubt, giving, you know, encouraging that and amplifying it and just making you feel miserable for being what you are, which is awful because this is the lowest of the lowest scum on the planet. Making those who have created all of civilization, who have been the kind, compassionate guardians of other people, not just their own people, but of all people they encountered, making us who innovate, who bring agriculture, who bring about ruleles and a healthy, happy, safe place for families to grow. We bring all of that with us where we go, and there's a history to prove it. We're the ones that are supposed to feel bad about what we are. What are they? They're the things that come in following us around history, destroying that very thing and abusing and torturing and raping and murdering those families. Austria. Austria is a big hotbed Leopold Society. Jesuits. Jesuits waives the same fucking thing. Okay, different name, different way to infiltrate. And I'm going to tell you this right now. If you have a Christianity, Catholicism, blah blah blah, that's saying that the New Testament, Old Testament one's built upon the other, and that's how they're trying to tie them together. That whole system is manipulated by the Jews. So you do what you will with that. All I'm telling you is the same thing I always say, not my people, not my culture, not my religion. And I don't feel like I should be feeling guilty obligated to follow something. Some Abrahamic death cult built off a story of a guy who hot boxed drugs in a tent and then decided that it would be a great idea to murder his own son because of the voices in his fucking head. And they built three religions off of that because there's a Saturn cult, and that's a theme in the Saturn cult is to kill the children. Look at what the story of Saturn itself is. It's repetitive thing that goes on and on and on about murdering the children. Oh and by the way, how does that not fit into especially the canbalistic aspects of the Jesus story. Now, whether he was a real person, whether he was a composite of a bunch of non Jewish, potentially Gothic Aerian heroes, and they put that all together to make one guy that they could then through their story kill because this is what they'd also do, and this is a long history of this too, when they don't like what the reality they have a situation is what history has written. When they were taught to read and write by Talame and Africanized Greece, which would be Alexandria area, they took to rewriting history, putting themselves in the center of importance, making a Moses who is super super Moses tea everything including pyramids and writing and all this other stuff. He's such a wonderful guy. Seymour in the book called Jesus. I'm sorry, the Laughing Jesus. Look for that book. It's actually I write about it in my book and I quote that other book that the Jewish Fantasy Factory. So they make things up, right, they're making up their own history, and they have and they conflate a whole different bunch of aspects from different characters. They've done this to create their own Moses and their own Abraham. They're this and that character in Samson and all this other shit. These were most certainly, usually depending on which one you're talking about, a Gothic hero who was then later deified in some other story that they had access to at the libraries, and then Churns made it Semitic, inverted a bunch of it that person's attributes, and added people together to make these, you know, like hodgepodge collage characters for the for their Old Testament and the New Testament and this and that and that and so on and so forth. So it's potential that they did the same thing with Jesus story. Whether there was a centralized most mostly about this one guy and his his details, it maybe a sprinkled a couple other ones in there, but something that they represented everything that they hate, that they could then walk through a process and at the end, the true story is, this is what happens when you go against the Anhedron. This is what happens when you defy the gods of their cult, which is Saturn, not anything but that because l L is a name for sat and they say, oh, that's a male, No it isn't. L was the same freaking sorceress that we talked about in the Hada. Moving on and okay, so Austria, this is a big hobbed in the eighteen thirties for eighteen ten and on, when the Holy Roman Empire basically moved and then they started sending a bunch of quote unquote Catholics over to America to infiltrate. And that's what Samuel Morse as in the Morse Code, wrote about in his book, warning people that this was going to be a despotic takeover of the very same people that they tried to escape in the called the Reformation, and that this was going to be the continuation of the counter Reformation war here in America. So that you do have that aspect running as at the same time you have the other side of that cult. The Jewish supremacist banking cult trying to kill us all as well. Both want us to pay dearly simply for existing and defying their rule.
Speaker 4: Trea and arch Duchess of Hungary and Bohemia signed in order expelling all Jews from Moravia and Bohemia.
Speaker 1: Moravia and Bohemia. Why is that important? I'll tell you why. Well, depending on I don't know what the timeframe of this was. But the Moravian and Bohemian Brethren were so called Christian sects that were crypto Francis, that had been baptized into the Roman Catholic Church. And they set off on these Christian sects, and then from there the Asiatic Brethren, the Plymouth and the Exclusive Brethren, all crypto Francists. And that's where you get John Darby, and that's where you get the Schofield Bible from. Why, Because, like I've been saying, before, it was called Francism, before it was called Zionism.
Speaker 4: Jew no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverished the people by their fraud, usury and money lending, and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently, they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible. France expelled all Jews from within its borders and its colonies in thirteen ninety four until the French Revolution in seventeen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: By the Jacobins. French Revolutions teen eighty nine were the Jacobins. There's a couple of roots to that name. But what we're talking about are Freemasonic Jesuit slash Francists boom in the French lodge in the what was the name of the other one. I'm gonna Offenbach, Yeah, yeah, Okay, there's a large group of them in the often Bach as well, but influencing from lodge to lodge, this idea, this concept have overthrow this Jacobin. This is just another way of sharing saying Illuminati. But what was the Illuminati. Illuminati was the infiltration of the Frankest and the Jesuits into the free Masonic lodges. So you had people who were Protestants who were complete in utter enemies of the Jesuits then finding themselves in the same lodges with them, and the high strangeness there and goes about there, the complete overhaul of a lot of their previous aims and additions of different degrees, especially in the French Lodge where they head up to forty nine at one time. People are like, oh, there's only thirty three degrees, so that one's an honorary. It's like, yeah, that's mostly true, but it's not one hundred percent true. There's only three in the Blue Lodge. Then you go into the Shriners and you have to go through the first. You have to become my astirmation in the Blue Lodge before you can move on to the Yadayada Shriners. In the circus, clowns and freemasons are completely one hundred percent tied together. The creepiness of a clown and and how it scares children. There's a reason behind that. There's a reason behind that, that lore that you always you feel the atmosphere of when you see this stuff. He never can quite place it. Why is P. T. Barnum and their clowns always seem so creepy? And even like the band Mister Bungle touched upon this when they used a bunch of artwork from a particular book about these murderous clowns in their album art for their first album release.
Speaker 4: In seventeen twenty four, King Louis the fifteenth ordered his administration in Louisiana to adopt the Code Noir, which demanded French officers to chase from our islands all the Jews who established residents there. Once Spain acquired Louisiana in seventeen sixty nine, the newly appointed colonial governor enforced the Code and immediately deported Jews from New Orleans because they are undesirables on account of the nature of their business and of the religion they profess.
Speaker 1: Right and people will say, this is a temment. You're confusing them with the tom would Jews, or you're confusing them with this or that Jews. Judaism itself flies in the face of all decency, and the only time you see any type of potential virtue is between themselves, but animosity and a malicious hatred for anybody outside of their clique, because remember, they're the chosen, so they don't even need to consider treating human beings or mankind at large with any kind of respect or what do you call it, sense of a value? To their lives. So this is what makes me. The logic of this whole thing is hilarious. It makes me laugh because you would think I'm not the smartest person in the world. Then how is it that only I talk about this and no one else I've seen that I've come across that actually ever does, Because what you're saying to me is that a god, the benevolent creator that you're you're pretending to be your god, made all of these people, these different types of people, because wouldn't he have wouldn't he have had to If there's one benevolent creator, then that's what created everybody. But they don't even believe in that, So that's why it gets all hairy. And then you start to get into even murkier. You're walking through the bogs and you're just getting stuck in them light with their boots. Wouldn't that mean what you're saying is that the the all knowing, benevolent Creator somehow made a shit fucking ton of mistakes and made a bunch of living beings that he absolutely can't stand. But you're the chosen ones He likes. You guys, get rid of my mess for me? Would you do you honestly think that that sounds rational. So this god of yours is a fucking buffoon then, who makes a shit ton of mistakes. He can't get shit right, He drops vessels when he tries to create things. That's that's your guy. That doesn't sound like the benevolent Creator to me, that doesn't sound like the guy who they emulate as being the are they venerate the sun for? This sounds more like that crazy moon cul cult of human sacrifice. Shit, certainly not the benevolent Creator. This is the impostor. And what are they? They co opt, they absorb, they get into like a parasite, and instead of, like I said, changing it, they didn't all They didn't announce, hey we're a communist Bolshevik American now, No, they just turn it into one. And with the surveillance and the palanteer and all the freaking anti Semitism laws, it's going to be like Russia during the bloody Revolution and starvation of millions of people. It's gonna get to that point, especially with the cryptocurrency whatever the fuck you want to call digital currency, that's going to make it very easy to starve people to death. This is gonna get really bad. And oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the the AI robotic machine that's gonna fucking give you us a tailored vaccine for every one of your woes, as if that's actually how you fix the human body in the first place. All that escapes people when they hear some retard cult of personality with orange skin stand before them and tell them they're going to put five hundred billion dollars into something, So that must means that they're going to get it, get it right. It must be that's going to be good for you. And by the way, you didn't have any say in how they're going to spend that money of yours in the first place. But at least that's okay because they can borrow this money against us that makes us have the payback and only of the interest to their bank and making their bank even stronger, while they have blank checks that they can right themselves all the time and charge it to the people.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I lost my train of thought there, so let's just keep going.
Speaker 4: During the so called Civil War in the United States, General Ulysses S. Grant, while stationed in Mississippi, saw how Jews were running an illicit trade of southern cotton. He became so disgusted with their shady dealings.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that part. I want to know where the documentation is of what he felt about it personally. Did he actually talk about his own personal feelings about things or was this just the change of hands and well, no, we're not gonna we're not gonna buy you out. We're not going to negotiate a what do they call it a merger and acquisition. No, we're a military force and we're gonna take it from this group of Jews and give it to this other group of Jews. Well if that, if that was the case, then this wasn't some grand and noble act by useless s Grant, who, by the way, showed nothing else new ball in this character. So why would this be the one thing that would have gone against that? And this is not this is not a proof or evidence to the contrary that this wasn't a banking war because Jews got disrupted and disenfranchised. Bullshit, bullshit, This was a banking war. That's the reason. The reason why we're in the we're in right now is because of the results of the Civil War. And I wish I and I could actually talk because I would love to go over with him, because he brought up Birth of a Nation and then he said something about conflating it with Leo Frank and if he might have gotten the year right, but not the timeframe and the of the of the the place you know, the place setting plot blah blah blah, the place in time of the actual movie, which was the Reconstruction era. The Reconstruction era was when and he should understand this, regardless of he's black, white, or orange. When you take fucking criminals, illiterate ones who have shown violent behavior in their past and you turn them into constables and judges and tax collectors in a southern state and turn them into officers and soldiers, well then what you're doing is you're giving weapons and power to those who already hate and despise other people, blacks and whites. And if you think that that was somehow going to not cause more racial tension, you know what I mean, Like, you have to understand the reconstruction to understand the reflexive response, which was the Klan, and they simply were trying to get one point, the corruption and the fucking blatant and in the daylight rapings that were occurring to their fucking children. So hey, when you have Union soldiers occupying you and they tell the tell the blacks, the newly freed blacks and their own soldiers to rape at will, take what you want, make these people's lives miserable every day as bad as badly as you can, then the retaliatoria, uh, you know, reflex to that would be at least something like an underground group of people who didn't show their faces because they didn't want to get lynched themselves, who would fight back against that injustice, that lack, that lawlessness, with their own law. Now what it came to be afterward, how much of that's folklore and fucking uh you know, liberal bullshit? I don't know. But there were legitimate hangings for legitimate rapes. And then there were times when this when and this even documented, the Union would murder black slaves, freed slaves, freed men, I guess, and then blame it on South and blame it on racism, blame it on the clan, blame it on these people, blame on other people that they wanted to take the property of. So they would commit the crimes and false flag out to anybody they felt like condemning, and a lot of times it was the it was the newly freed men who refused to cause harm to their previous masters that were getting hung or brutally murdered by this by the Union soldiers. So what they were taking, they were saying basically what they were doing in Africa, right, what they still do in Africa. You know, if you want something, take it from take it from your the the white farmers, well this is basically what they were saying in the South, and those who refused to rape, pillage, murder the people that they used to be, who used to treat them very well in that as a matter of fact, and they were like part of the family. They got to raise their own family. They're on a nice big plot of land. They did some work and everybody was happy until they weren't. So they refused, they refused, and they were murdered for it. So good people got killed, and then they would blame it on that Da da da whomever they decided to blame at that time, because they had something that the soldiers would have much liked for themselves instead nice big hot of land. Who knows what kind of furniture. What kind of jewelry is kind of valuable? So, hey, this guy over here who has too much political power, he's the one that did it. Yeah, that's it, that's the ticket.
Speaker 4: In eighteen sixty two, he issued General Orders number eleven expelling all Jews from his military district. So said, the Jews, as a class violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, and also Department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department within twenty four hours from receipt of this order. Again, why expel the Jews? Because anyone in the business world knows honest Christians cannot compete with clever, ruthless Jews who look down upon non Jews as goi or goyam.
Speaker 1: Which means so that's a good reason why this why they gain so much powers, because they're ruthless cutthroats. As the New History of the Jews by Eustace Mullens, he establishes a history of them being referred to as cutthroats and bandits, the foreigners, the people from the other side of the river Habi habiru shagas. But is that the reason why I Grant told them to get out? Because white people can't or whatever. You know, regular rod with Americans can't compete with their practices and business and blah blah. Con Do you really think that's what he was concerned about while he was murdering all the South? How fair the business practices were of the cotton industry in Mississippi. Give me a fucking break. That's not his reasoning. That's a good reasoning for non demonic generals to have about why. That's why it is or a good hypothesis or theorist to why they seem to always get to the top level of things. It's because they're ruthless and we'll do unethical things to get there. And because one of their cousins owns all the funding that they need to undercut people and put the other people out of business so they become, you know, secure, another another industry for the for the for the hive, that is that cult. Yeah, those all makes sense, and those are all very true things. But is that the real reason why Ulysses's granted that? I doubt it. I doubt it. And by the way, his general Order number eleven was a shutdown.
Speaker 4: Beast, cattle or subhuman. According to their holy book, the Talmud, it is lawful to lie and cheat a non Jew. Their code of beliefs teaches non Jews or to serve the Jews.
Speaker 1: Right, and this goes right back to the whole law of the stranger thing. Oh wow, Moseskin has ten commandments that seems so ethical. Well, first of all, I'll ask yourself this, what group of fucking maniacs do you need do you have to have come across to have common sense things that everyone should know instinctively and reflexively. You shouldn't do to other human beings if you don't want it done to you that they need that written down for them. That's number one, right, like dal should not kill, Yeah, that's a no brainer. Yeah, because that means that it's fair game for everyone else to do shouldn't rape, shouldn't do this, shouldn't do that. Well, that sounds like it's common sense. And so you wouldn't want to abuse another human being and harm them and injure them, and and and and steal from them because there's a law of retaliation that occurs, you probably wouldn't want to do that. So the people who need that written down for them, it's pretty funny. Number one. Number two, like that's not profound, Like, oh, the laws were headed down, these are great, Yeah, yeah, okay, and then the and then to understand later that that was so that that those groups of tribes or whatever the hell you want to call them wouldn't conduct those types of practices against each other, but that when an outsider came through their territory, came, you know, across their path, those people, those those commendments, those laws did not apply. You could do whatever the hell you wanted to them. So how that that makes the Old Testament? It will be even even more discussed, because I find it very discussing as it is.
Speaker 4: And to be ruled over. In fact, they even teach that it is lawful to murder a non Jew since they are subhuman. Obviously, this is why they have been persecuted and kicked out of nearly every country for thousands of years.
Speaker 1: Oh look, that guy's an X man. Whatever he's thinking of, No fantastic for that's a whole different kind of book. I don't know. I say he looks more like the Uh that that guy. But anyway, I like that band. That's very nice. Uh, too bad that band broke up. Huh.
Speaker 4: Their religion and belief system got broken, which is them. There is no sense.
Speaker 1: The Allies were like yokoing on to that band.
Speaker 4: Against persecuting Gentiles. Could you imagine what would happen if the Bible taught Christians to cheat and lie to non Christians. After studying the Talmud, one understands the reason Jews have been persecuted and expelled from so many countries.
Speaker 1: Well, how about this. Imagine if there was something like what is written in the Talmud in the New Testament about children at the age of three, do you think that would have made a bunch of Christians into pedophiles? Or do you think it would have killed that religion? Because we instinctively or inherently have an understanding of what's right and wrong, because we already have a tether to a greater, higher, benevolent creator, and because of that we already know what. We can sense the truth. It resonates with us, and we know we know by guidance in a way we can't even express. Maybe it's not inter dialogue so much as it's a sense, but at least we know what's right and wrong. If that was written into our Christian Bible, into the Christian Bible, not really our because I'm not part of it. But then it would have been the end of that religion. And that's the difference. Nobody would have followed it. Everybody would have found it appalling and smelled a rat. But no, not the Jews. No, with their talmud and their the rabbinical law, which is what the talmud is. It's the rabbis and their their impression, interpretation and and uh reading into the Tanakh to expand and expound upon it to give them more. It's like, it's like uh legallyese bullshit that they do to their own their own religious book, ten thousand pages worth a fucking well. You know, you could just go through this loophole and that and jump over here, but that that that that, it's like just it's disgusting and that's what you have. But again, if those types of amortal practices were trying were attempted on European descent people and and they're they're this religion was trying to win over them with these types of immoral behavior, it would have been rejected wholeheartedly. We know you and I would never even heard of Jesus because it would have been squashed as some sick, disgusting cult long ago. Not with the Jews, though, that was just re establishing what they had already been practicing for three thousand years prior to the Talbot being written. That was just that was just codifying it.
Speaker 4: It is because they do not live by the same rules as most humans, especially gullible. Love your neighbor as yourself.
Speaker 1: Hold on me get a little real quick audio as fine as all I have so far? Still oops? Oh shit? Did I just do that? Like that was stupid? Did I just skip the screen to make sure? Oh that I hit a refresh buy and I shouldn't have those. Did I just skip the screen to make sure? No, it looks like we're good. Still hold on, I'm gonna check real quick. I will on a YouTube, just make sure I'm still on. I don't know what to help possess me to hit the refresh button. There, hold on, I hit a refresh button. I shouldn't have. All right, good, We're so good. I like that. All right, Oh so that was a good time since I broke it up like an idiot. Anyway, Uh, let me go ahead and show you this. Hey, you are here, We are here. If you would be so kind as to show me that you're here by throwing something into comments. I will be very appreciative of that. Just be like hey or yo. I F you're on YouTube or on rumbled, just give me a yo or a hey, or a how's it going? Go after yourself, Daniel, I hope she kills you in the middle of the night, like the psychopath that she is. Whatever you want to say, you know, but all you're well wishing would be wonderfully if I heard it tonight. I could use a little sense that I'm not all by myself here because it's very taxing and trying with this type of thing going on in my world. But if you get so kind, just so you know, take a look over here and it says this is the twenty twenty three production and collaboration by David Kahari and Io Kamati to get the full Blu Ray Go too. And it says, Dada, that's the Amazon and that brings you to where we were right here. Okay, So that I don't get anything for this. I do not want anything for this. I'm just showing you where to get it, and right here it is. You can get black and white in DVD and Blu Ray Europa. I don't care if you've seen this a whole hundred sullion times in that five point forty crappy, shitty three sixty p whatever the helliday is that they have it on because it's twelve hours long, and you don't want to go search around for the pieces of it because it's not even any in any better resolution. If you want high risk, go get this one and get the Blu Ray and then you'll have it too, so if it gets a race off the internet, you'll be able to put it back on the internet. You know how to do that. So like when I build a computer, when you build a computer, I don't even know if there's an option. Most of these towers don't even have a place where you can put a slot in, so it has to be an exterior DVD thing like you can. There's a way to do something where you have it like at the bottom and you have to open the door in order to use it. But that's all stupid to mount it. So there's other external ones you can get. But anyway, if you don't build your computer and you have a DVD or Blu ray burner in your computer, it's a lot easier to if you can get your DVD to play on your computer, to re upload it for other people. There's a couple of carpyreat of things you can fix around that you can get it out there. But yeah, this is this is a great, great, great series. And if nobody, if anybody here has not seen this yet, you have to see it. I'm telling you have to. I don't remember. Let me see if something here. I don't think it's still works, but let me just see. I want to see something if it's even still a thing it was on the other site. Let's see what happens here. Does it do anything?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: It doesn't work there? Maybe was it this one? I don't remember. No, Okay, so let me go to this one, and I gotta see. I gotta know, I gotta know. Maybe they already maybe they already killed it. Let's just take one. What are your books for? The DVD? Is not the Battle? There's aren't for the Blu ray. I said, I just need to see if either one of these works come on there.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 1: Keep on. Oh now I think that's what it was, wasn't it. No, they've taken me down or I'm not part of this. I'm not part of it anymore. I'm just curious to see if my coach still work. But it doesn't. It's all good. See now, And now I've proved to you that there's nothing I'm gaining from this, nothing I stand to gain from here. But if you want this Europe of the Last Battle, I don't think that sixty dollars is too much to ask for something that's of that uh gread of an importance that you can use to inform others that you care about. Watch it with with a loving guidance. As you're as the dad or the mom. There's a lot of great moms out there, Dad or the mom, we're both God forbids both of you to be able to talk to each other and get along right without wow. Imagine that. I do have to imagine that. I've seen it on TV once or twice a long time ago, but uh and I've seen it as an example and other people who I know we don't have a family life, I've seen it there, so I know it's possible. But wouldn't that be nice if the two parents sat down with their child and said, hey, I know you're being impacted by a lot of confusing things at your school, whether you're at a charter school or whatever, or you know, or the dreaded public school. But let's really understand what's going on here. Maybe this would be like a twelve to younger teen level, you know, get it in there early enough for them to have in their you know, because if there's an echo of it in their mind when they see it again later, they'll they'll have some sort of familiarity with it. It won't be brand new, won't be like trying to re write an entire program and recode everybody, recode the person from the beginning. Right, you have it in there already. This is going to be like truth is a hard thing to sell, let alone giveaway. It's hard. It's hard. People won't accept it. And the older they are, the harder it is to accept. Do you think the more that they've had time to mature and really examine things, that it would be they'd be prime and ripe for. And this is how I feel, like, God, I've gone. I think I've always known something was jacked up. I've always been anti or I guess I should say, not willing to just be obedient to unjust laws of man tyrannical ones that imposed their will upon my rights. I never felt good about that, But it took a lot of different things, a lot of very intense things, to get me to finally be able to properly absorb this information. And that's with being what I felt was prime and ready for in the first place. So imagine if you're not. Why is it so hard for Because there's a spell going on, Because there's like a hum or, a frequency that we don't hear at an octave that we can't you know, a decibel level that we can't hear. It's constantly plain in the background that's keeping us droned out like white noise in our heads, and we don't we don't compute, we don't comply. We're not compatible with the things that they don't want us to do. Recognize because the truth of those things would completely shatter the illusion in which they have us living. And once that happens and enough people recognize it, there the little bricks in their Masonic walls would start crumbling and we would all be freed because we would free ourselves from there. And then there would, of course, because this is what they all all parasites do. If they they're being threatened, they'll excrete some sort of poison now poisons the host, so they get them on the way out, so they'll secrete some sort of poison, they'll press some sort of button. They'll try their best to cause as much destruction Samson option style as they go out. You know that, right. The parasites do that if they feel threatened, if they feel like something has weakened their their hold on their host. There's a lot of them will secrete something that is so toxic that it would otherwise kill the host. It may actually yeah, good times, good time. So this is his book again, like I said, and we'll get back into it now. I'm going to start the next episode of the first episode, I should say, but let's let's have a look at this real quick first. I'll see anybody listen to what I said too, Daniel. I just received your book yesterday. I can't wait to start reading it. This is my story. Oh that was you cool? Cool, cool cool, And sorry about the delay, and I'm glad it wasn't until the fifteenth like they said it was. It did come earlier than that. I was like, holy shit, are you kidding me. I think it's you got the color version, right, the eight by eleven Amazon version. I think that's the one I just sent out. But it could have been one of the other three someone else, Matthew Wooten. I don't think he cares if I have to say his name ordered three books and those were the six pin nines, so it could have been that you got one of his too. I don't know which one you got, but thank you for the one person who you know he said hello back when I said to say, that's fantastic. All right, get it back to I know Sunday nights are rough because everybodys got to work in the morning and the depressions set in by five o'clock in the afternoon. You know, it's back to the grind. At least how that's how I felt about school, because it was horrific. But anyway, it says this will be well, let's not just be the letter B. But I guess I screwed up there. This will be presented with commentary. There's a lot of negative and malicious media out there about IYO and Dave. Use your own discernment and choose to reject the filtered lens of evil murderers, the lens of evil murderers through which they demand you to view reality, view it through their filter. They're going to tell you how to think about things when you see this picture before you, it's not what it looks like, Just like in an American tale, what are you gonna believe? Mirror your own eyes? Yeah, exactly, what are you gonna believe? Mirror your own eyes? But it's what's funny about that video is that the Moskowitz is we're fleeing the uh, the Russian the Russian Revolution, as if they were the wave vays themselves. Hey but guess what, there's no cats in America. That's funny, all right. So yeah, so cod BB five for the Azure, Well my website here, Patreon, gifts and go, just so you know it's all there. But I wanted to go back to this is this one percentage commentary. There's a lot of negative, malicious media out there about IYO and Dave. Does anybody understand what happened in the nineteen oh five so called and this is when you hear the verbiage of this, you're going to laugh your ass off. It'd be like, oh wow, They've been doing this for a little bit a little bit of time, haven't they. So what else happened in nineteen oh five? Let's have a look, because there was every time they do things, they do things in groups and clusters, right, So let's find out when the Armenian genocide was come on generate a little faster there. Nineteen fifteen, Okay, so nineteen fifteen, so prior to the World War One debacle and the Bolshevik Jews coming from America funded by twenty million dollars of former US gold. But of course now we have this Federal Reserve as of nineteen thirteen, and Jacob Schiff was funneling all the wealth of America to his Jews. And by the way Ukraine they've been He said, I wanted to be big, big Israel. And what have I been saying? And what did I say when I was talking to Mike, And Mike as soon as he heard that, he's like, well, that sounds really like he was like very baffled and surprised for me to say this is that in the littering kabbala, And why I believe they actually even created Israel in the first place is to have a burnt offering so that they could once again fulfill their l rin Kabala, fulfilled their terraforming or sending the conditions for their quote unquote Messiah, if they actually even believe in that to the time before Adam, which means to the time before they met quote unquote Gentiles or into Europeans or Gothic Arians, before they knew about us. So they can't forget, so they only wait to make it before that would be to have us all dead by then, and then they can bring about their meshack and all those other shit. So, but part of that thing is six million of them because of some stupid This is their own crazy, schizophrenic rabbi interpretation of one word being spelled a second time without a letter in it, like a missing letter. So they're saying that it represents six million Jews, so it's all all of us less six millions. So they wanted to use that number in World War Two, and now they want to use it again. So if they cause an actual burnt offering and make that Israel, well, boy, their victimhood status goes right back to where it used to be. The stupid people will be like, oh, they're poor, Jews again, or maybe some of them will even say way kind of deserved for what you're doing the Gosins. But trust me, if they wipe themselves out, they'll wipe out the Gosins as well. But then they'll already have they have themselves positioned and everywhere else in the world. Now, whether it would be all of visual or just be a strike or whatever that is, that's going to be symbolic to set off the now we don't need to play by any rules scenario, and then they're going to go on a Poor m Purim style tirade across the globe, if not a Samson option one. That's where we're headed. I'm afraid. And I think what we're seeing the infrastructure being built for in America with palanteer, the surveillance, the anti sement and laws, this is all going to be. This is laying the groundwork for what's about to happen to Americans in America. And I also feel like that's going to be just like the Checho where except now with high technology, there's going to be lots of brutal murders, lots of people being black bagged basically and disappearing from their life, without any without any explanation. There's going to be people who you would never think we're a quote unquote threat to such a powerful organization, all of a sudden being considered terrorists because that's how they roll. You know, Concerned parents, people who don't want their children to be poisoned or groomed or sexually abused by literature in their libraries, or by people dressed up like peacocks and shrimp cocktails in their in their kabuki kabuki theater, gay men in their in their libraries. When you step up against that and say not enough, then you become the criminal and the cops that tackle you over at the PTA meetings. So again, so many proofs that they already control everything, that the police are completely useless, that they don't actually ever think for themselves and say what's the right thing to do for mankind and the constitution in this instance, No, they say law or or they're telling us what to do. We got a call, blaw, we were told to do this. I'm just doing my Yeah, okay whatever Cheka are coming, and it's going to be the digital CHECKA Armenian genocide nineteen fifteen nineteen sixty so not quite a nineteen oh five as I had thought. But that's when crypto sabotine Francists who were with the with the strange name of the Young Turks, right, the Young Turks, the kind of the same name that there's other pieces of shit named their their media platform. Why would you do that when when it isn't really coincides with the people that murdered a million Christian Armenian Yeah anyway, So anyway, moving back to that, whoiver's I going with the TikTok and I go over here for a second. So DHS employee ran website calling for it? Yeah, yeah, okay, so where is the one that I wanted to see? Not that one were on the horizon. This is let's see if that site still up. I think they took it down, says Black Resistance. This is the book, So maybe there is still a website. Yep. Well you can make any see there it is. You can make any judgment you want, but you should probably also listen. I wouldn't be selling exemption forms. I think that's a little cheesy, especially when they don't fucking help you. That is something that you can find from your state. Each individual state has their own. I don't think it's I don't think it's ethical to sell something like that to people when they can find it themselves and it's a form, and that form doesn't protect you. But having a lawyer and having a you know, neuidarization and all kinds of other things saying that they understand that this is your position. Maybe now it's called social architects again. At it's no longer called the other one. Yeah, social architecture. It's never taught, it's not talked. It's not called war on the horizon anymore. And let me explain why here. Let me see if I get back to where it was. So I came across one thing here, maybe it was this one. Yeah, so this is daily mail. And that's hard to read because they stamped something over to fuck you. Homeland Security worker outed as black supremacist, like they didn't know that the guy dressed up in the African garb may possibly have strong black uh, you know, roots or a sense of identity dead then and dawned on them. The guy dressed in gold with the hat on top of his head. Right now, Okay, it's fair enough. Onland Security worker outed as black supremacist, calling for mass murder of whites. I want to know what that site really said, says, finally leaves his post four months after shocking revelations. Io Kamati, you've gone to see in this, in this what do you call it? In this series these episodes. Worked as acquisition officer of DHS, dealing with small businesses, small businesses since two thousand and nine, so the Department of Homeland Security. Okay, sure, working with small businesses, but he wasn't. When people are saying, oh, he's Homeland Security, you would think like he was a guy with a gun and a badge or a plastic badge or whatever on some sort of fucking border. But that's not what he was doing. He was doing office work. Report by Southern Poverty Law Center. Oh see, because they don't just they don't just hate good old Europeans. They hit anybody who says Jews are bad. Law Center in August revealed Kamati operates radical site called War on the Horizon and mentions very low about the Jews in this but they wanted to say white people that they call calls for the death of white people, because what is it that they're stoking black and white aggressions toward one another while they sit back and watch. Right. That's that's why even if they did mention, or he does mention that, you know, hey, this is a the Jews pushed us into this type of situation where where we're at at each other's throats. Even if that was even like indicated, you know, then they wouldn't they wouldn't re express that year. They wouldn't want to. They wanted to make it about Cauta Caucasians, right, says Kamati was suspended with pay pending review. Earn more than a hum and fifteen thousand a year in two thousand and nine. That's not bad. Let's see, I don't know what I ever did one of the story. I know I grossed like three hundred k for like four years straight, three years straight, pretty close to eighty and the year prior to that with outside employees and stuff. So I don't know what actually did. And things cost money to know the ingredients, and there's rents and all that stuff. Who knows what I actually got. But let's see former supervisor I miss on in order it is this is a okay, this apparently is a quote in order for black people to survive the twenty first century, we are going to have to kill a lot of White's site, declares former supervisor at DHS. Wouldn't that make the Jews happy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And that's kind of the whole point. That's the whole point of the military intelligence and the sixties trying to start of a race war and involving cults and the Manson family into the plot of that. Former supervisor at DHS said Kamats co workers were afraid of him. Okay, what the fuck does that mean? What does that mean? So here's where I have to say, my rights don't end where your fear starts. So if I if I'm expressing who I am or what I am, and I have strong views on something, I make them known. Unless you're attacking me, unless you're physically trying to charge me with a sharp object or something that project has projectiles flying out of it, you're pretty much gonna be okay. If you're not harming me or my family. I could have my views of a lot of different things, but just having those views and having that that that understanding of what a threat looks like. If you're not posing a threat, why would I lump you into that category with everyone else, you know what I mean, Like, it doesn't make sense. Yeah, they were afraid of him. Why what were they doing to him if they should be afraid? Were they stilling his lunch out of the refrigerator?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck were they doing? Probably nothing? So this is stupid. This is just a bunch of bitchy Karen bullshit. Now when you say we were afraid of him, Yeah, you're afraid of lots of things. You're not afraid of vaccines though, he fucking retards. Kamadi opposes gay rights, me too, and interrogation, sorry, integration between races.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I'm more of a Hey, that's your choice. That's one thing being pushed together and forcefully. No, that's not okay. Considers prominent leaders like Colin Powell and Oprah Winfrey his enemies. Well yeah, both of them. Well she's probably a vampiric child eater and John of God was one of her buddies. So I should tell you something. I'm not going to click this thing because I'm not going to allow ads, But let me see Department of Homeland Security employee who has unmasked in who is unmasked? Like this was some big surprise, he's got a fucking website out there. He wasn't trying to hide it. It's just that you're stupid. A Department of Homeland Security employee who was unmasked in August as a radical black nationalist. See, they don't like any kind of nationalists publicly called for an all out war with the white race. He is no longer employed by the agency. He was revealed today. They think that this is a victory, and they're selling it as a victory. And hey, look, I was in poverty law center, protected the whites this time, and this guy is not. Even though we always protect the blacks. This one's one of the bad ones, you see. Amo Kamadi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement handling small businesses, was placed on the ministrative leave four months after it was revealed he has been using his website War on the Horizon to advocate for mass murder of Caucasians. That's how they freeze it. The site includes descriptions of an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race. And he did believe that, and that's you know what stokes all this stuff though, who was actually the true manipulator behind that we motherfucking bay, that's who. On Wednesday, DHS spokesperson uh Gillian Christensen, well's I say something about on the whole. I gotta read this storting cocaine on the floor, cuck holding for JFK Junior, and the day Carolyn Bessett humiliated herself at Mar al Lago, every poisonous detail told by friends and family. This is the Dalli email guys. Of course, of course they're gonna say something fucked up like that. Right On Wednesday, DHS spokesperson Jillian Christensen confirmed to national journals that the Kamadi that Kamaditi left or Kamafi whatever, left the agency December sixth. She would not specify, however, whether he resigned or was fired to the post. So he lost his job obviously, is what we're getting at here. I don't know what he does these days, but it's not called war on the horizon anymore, tell you that much. Now. That is lead up for this. All right, I'm gonna play this, and I'm so annoyed by with this fucking OVAs squeaky, little fucking weasel fuck that I'm gonna probably interrupt them a lot, just say you know. So this is him on Jake Shields so it couldn't have been too long ago. And this motherfucker right here, let's read. Let's read his description first, This little weasley Jew named Benjamin sweet Dick Sweetwood because that's why he likes to suck uh Io Kamati. Kamati recently claimed on Jake Shields podcast that Jews tried to take out the Russians are nineteen oh five. That's absolutely one hundred percent true. They were marching and they called a peaceful fucking march, pieceful protest. Bullshit. Oh, we had a list of you know, demand slash requests that we had written out. They were destroying businesses as they were making their way there. They were, they were looting, they were breaking windows. This is a bunch of bullshit. And oh it wasn't just the Jews that were involved, it was some other fucking Jesuit Roman Catholic bullets. Well yeah, okay, does that make it non Jewish in nature? No it doesn't, it doesn't. And oh the poor people were shot at who were trying to approach the freaking palace whoever the fuck it was. Well, oh, well, don't do that, don't come in large numbers, intimidating and trying to push your way into the living quarters of your czar, you dumbass. And then, oh my god, I can't believe what they did to us. He says podcast that Jews try to take out the Russians are in nineteen oh five, that Germany took in masses of Jews that year, yeah, they did, And that German Jews brought America into World War One, which is one hundred percent true in exchange for the Balfour Declaration. All three claims are not false. This is just a faggot Jew talking about it. In this video, I break down each one of the historical facts in context. Listen to this homosexual and the way he talks for the Russian Revolution to the real story behind America's entry the World War One. Here's why i Owe's History lessons belongs in the fiction section. Well, why do you feel like it's so important to fucking do? This is only three days ago? This motherfucker's on here. Holy shit, It's crazy how I just saw this video yesterday, a full clip now, and I can't find it anywhere so he can fully explain everything. That's how you know it's true. They don't wipe the Internet about any other false information. But this whole thing has gone. Only certain parts of it are vailable. Gig is over. We know who lied about who they are. They we know who lied about who they are and who controls everything, and at some point those beings, false entities will crumble. History is written by the victors. I have no side in this, but that's a fact, real news.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: And then there's a bunch of fucking stupid asses. And it says, I think, well, they got the late the date wrong. He says, I thought the Bolshevik Jews were the I thought the Bulshers were the Jews, who are Jewish group who killed the czar they said in nineteen fifteen. Well that's not the correct day. But hey, it was a knight two a him called down to allegedly stand for a portrait. I believe it was a June night. It wasn't June when that's our Nicol was killed. Let's find out.
Speaker 4: Murder.
Speaker 1: Let's not call it death. Let's not fucking sugarcoat it is it well czy, but it's also teazy. Right, you're gonna make your fucking there you go July seventeenth yep nineteen eighteen. Life that was nineteen seventeen, so that was pretty late into it. The abdicated Russian Emperor Imperial Romanov family Zaar Nicholas the Second of Russia, his wife Alexandria Alexandra fiord Doranova Fjordanovna, and her five children, Oga, Tatiana, Maryana, Anastasia and Alexei the Sun were shot and bayoneted to death and hit with clubs by Bolshevik revolutionaries under Yakovyorovski Eurovsky the orders of Rural Regional Soviet in Lah. So there you go, pieces of fucking shit that they did this failily good man, But it doesn't matter. Let's go on to this. It doesn't matter obviously, So let's listen to this nonsense, because this is enough to make you want to kill Like seriously, this wayve mis response is disgusting. Yeah, yeah, I saw what happened in Palestine.
Speaker 3: Hey, I know what happened in Germany. People don't talk about this.
Speaker 5: In nineteen oh five, the Jews went to Russia to try to kill Tazar.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: No, no, so semantics, jew stupid semantics for a stupid fucking pedophilia face here. This guy is a I'm not gonna be able to handle this without wanting to punch a fucking screen because this guy is such a fucking scumbag, this one right here that I'm looking at right here, nineteen oh five. Yes, they attempted the Russian Revolution. Remember, people were expelled, They were an expulsion out and then anywhere they go. A lot of them went into Manhattan. We're fucking funded, were trained, We're sent back to Russia with shit tons of golden and shit tones of promise, and they ended up actually taking over Russia and murdering a ship ton of people. So what do you mean with this? No? And I ken't believe it, And oh my god, ay they what is this shit? What are you trying to fucking erase? And it pisses me off that this happened three days ago, Like this isn't something old that happened a couple No, this motherfucker is this adamant about it right now, right now? To lie to people and tell them that what this guy said isn't accurate simply because of semantics and the core and and the and it's is one hundred percent accurate. Yes, came to Well, they were walking from one place to another, they came to they came to the palace. So there's and he's saying, no, we came to Russia. They wear Russian You're a fucking faggot.
Speaker 3: No, wow, how do you right?
Speaker 1: Enough with the fucking responses because you don't really know what the fucking say here. You're an intellectual inferior in you're a fucking mental midget.
Speaker 3: From where went to Russia?
Speaker 5: Jews were already eaten.
Speaker 1: You're a fucking idiot. That's not even an argument. That's just you being what are you? What are do you have pants on when you're doing these videos? What are you doing down there? Buddy? How many? How many children do you have in your fucking basement and trunk?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: In fact the eighteens. Oh well, let's read from someplace that lies about history, and therefore we know that we got it. We got it down.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I tried to do this. I'm not gonna do this, but you can. You want to look for this bet on fire because he's got some kind of a neural disease. Go for it, Go for it. I'm not gonna do it. Pisses me off. Enough, fucking piece of shit?
Speaker 5: What was that ever?
Speaker 1: Alright, we're here.
Speaker 4: Christians who are taught in the Bible to turn the other cheek, but cheek. Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, Do good unto them that hate you, and pray for them. Jews bring their own persecution upon themselves by following the teachings of the Talmud and persecuting non Jews in how they live.
Speaker 7: You have to force behavior right right.
Speaker 1: The people who tell you that it's okay to abuse children at the age of three, to sexually condition them, to rape little boys at nine years old, have male on male relationships. This is their culture. This is the repulsive culture that our ancestors five thousand years ago didn't stomach and also witness their multiple human sacrifices in the way that they were torturing and terrorizing the people in that territory, and they said enough is enough, enough is enough, and they addressed it, they dealt with it. They took the matriarchal which is what they are. Because think about this, there was a time when in the eighteen hundreds, all the way up into the eighteen hundreds, Russians would refer to, especially if they were on campaign, meaning outside of Russia, they would refer to Russia as the Fatherland. It was only after the Bolshevik Revolution and the change into the Soviet Bolshevik power that they started referring to it as Mother Russia. Because it's a matriarchal cult, all right. They followed the Linneus through the Mother. L was the matriarch of the Serpent wolf cult in Mesopotamia in Karshamish in the time of Thor Adam Thor. It was a matriarchal cult. She had sex with her own son, bald Her and Woden, not Odin. Woden was the alleged father of Balder. He gets killed first, then Balder gets killed, and then she finally goes and she's also the inspiration or she's she's equivalent to Tiamat, which was something that could turn into a serpent. Because then this is where I go into it's not focal or it's it's mistranslations because she was of the serpent cult, and people trying to read this stuff get get it wrong, and then we get this crazy mythology when it's pretty cut and dry what it really means. Tamot the female, like there was the the Absu and this and the ad and and then there's Tamat. Tiamat's pissed off because the Uh the people kill her husband. The they call it the sons come and kill the husband. Isn't that interesting? That's the Babylonian tale of it. So it actually is retelling the same story that's that's being told in the British Edda from their perspective, and it's all it only it only reinforces the fact that something by these very like UH elements and details did occur. Regardless of how they changed the the finer details of it, it's still the same story. And then Marduk kills team out, splits her with an arrow and they say the tigris and euphrates come flowing out of it, which again I believe is a mistranslation of that. But she turns into a serpent form blah blah. In the Eeta, she gets murdered trying to flee on a boat. And this is after countless, countless human atrocities accredited to her and her doing and her embalder and their constant raids and murdering and brutalizing of the people under the protection under the protection. Make sure you understand this, under the protection of the Goths, adam Thorp's Goths. And this is what happened every time that the Goths moves anywhere in the ancient world and created civilizations the people that they ruled over. It was a symbiotic relationship because the Goths protected them from invaders, they protected them from mistreatment, had just laws. The reason why their civilizations grew as big as they did and as prosperous as they were in each place they went Persia in this valley, Egypt was because of how they treated the people. They were always the minorities everywhere they went, but they were the ruling class. And as a ruling class, that gives the Goths the additional defining what do you call it, title of ariyah or airy n, which means bread for leadership, just a noble leadership. Anyhow, I just find it interesting that they have so Yeah, I was just I was basically just trying to to I went into a little bit farther a tangent than that put the matriarchal elements there that kind of again, they just bring out more of the identity of what these people are and ties them even more to thisch matriarchal cult from the past, and then every other little element that I can add to it to show you now this is the same fucking people. This is that Saturn cult, regardless if you need a box on someone's tied to the somebody's head to prove it to you, or if you need a bunch of people dancing around the black cave of Mecca, and how that ties into it because it's in the Ribrahamic religion. It's whatever. But I can show you to find her details of how the story of the Eda, which was carved on reliefs in summer, the Indus Valley, all these places, all all through history, hit Tights had them in their area telling the same story because it was such a monumental event, getting rid of this cult of human sacrifice that was terrorizing the people. And then how things flourished after that, and it really did become was what they said. It really then did become a true garden paradise. But before that it was like a hellhole because you didn't your your life was in danger around these people. These this this sorceress and her murderous band of loyalists. Now he's telling you you have to force what again, behaviors?
Speaker 7: There you go fifty four percent of the incoming class or women. We added four more points in terms of diverse employment this year, and will if you know what we're doing internally is if you don't achieve these levels of impact, your compensation could be impacted.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're doing the same day.
Speaker 7: And so it's just you have to force behaviors. And if you don't force behaviors, whether it's gender or race.
Speaker 1: Whether it's any of these other things, that are unnatural. And that's why they have to be enforced, because if they're not enforced, it would be natural for people who have I don't know a sense of what it's appropriate, and they have a sensitive d to wickedness, they would reject it wholeheartedly or just any.
Speaker 7: Way you want to say, the composition of your team, you're going to be impacted.
Speaker 1: Now, let's hear from io and this is where we're gonna listen to lots of bio, but just not right now. We're going to go to I got back out of it. I guess it's a little bit different on my con Oh okay, nope, that's how episodes ago. Let's go to and Okay, Craig is over there. Hey Craig, and don't know, I'm not seeing you in this one, but I seen you in the one. All right, let's do this. Let's get it rock and rolling. I'm just gonna see if my daughter's home saying say good night because it's bedtime for her. They get the set up right, let's look it all right? What am I at? Yeah? Episode one?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Gonna affiliate with a black man. Just that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: That's just the way it is.
Speaker 4: A white man.
Speaker 5: What we were preparing for is a full engagement war with the white race, white and black.
Speaker 1: So he doesn't he doesn't deny it. He comes right on and sos that that that's what his site was about, because that's what you believed at the time. When you're under the impression of something, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're you're want it to happen. But if it's going to be us or them, motherfucker, guess what, Bill there you have it. If he came to my house trying to do brutal things to my family, I would have put him down fucking hard. But you know, at the end of the day, it's still okay to reflect and say, wait, I was wrong, and it's actually these people antagonizing the two of us to fight each other, and maybe we should focus more on the antagonist, the thorn in both of our sides that want us both dead, and then we can decide whether or not we still have problems with each other after we've gotten rid of our common problem first, right, no.
Speaker 3: Friends, nothing to talk about. I don't want to be exterminated, y'all a problem.
Speaker 1: See what he's saying is he actually felt that that they were that well, at least that's his claim. I don't want to be affiliate with it because it's you can't be trusted, and I don't want to be exterminated. He said it from a defensive position, not from an offensive one. Maybe that's just the way he protects his position by saying it that way, but maybe that's really how I felt. It's hard to say what the truth of that is, but the verbiage is interesting to hear. You know, he didn't say, you know, there's gonna be warned. I don't want to. I don't want to be friends with anybody who I'm gonna have to go to battle with You know, he said, I don't want to get exterminated, so he doesn't want to have friends because basically that implies that would lead to betrayal, and you know, leaving yourself open to be murdered is what that implies. Now, how truthful that statement is and how it really felt or I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is probably the first time someone like me and someone like you have joined forces the way we have to take on a common enemy. Hi, this is Dave Gahari. Some of you may know me from my writing and publishing work, which focuses on topics shunned, quarantined and attacked by the current ruling classes. Today, I'm sitting down with Io Kamathi, author of the book Jews Are the Problem, for an ongoing video series entitled in Black and White, designed to shed light on what some refer to as the six million pound elephant in the room, Jewish power. This series is not meant to be exhaustive in scope, but merely to serve as an introduction to those who may not be familiar with this topic. This is the first time IOW and I have met, and although we are both Americans, we come from completely different backgrounds. But have arrived at a similar conclusion and course of action regarding who and what is responsible for the disintegration and collapse of civilization. That organized international jury is at the root of most, if not all, of society's ills, and we must take a stand to push back against this evil. I will reference a passage from the book Exposing the Lies of History by Re T. Sainsbury at one of our imprints money Tree Publishing, that succinctly summarizes the issue we all face. History has proven that Jews band together to infiltrate governments and form monopolies on businesses to eliminate competition. Look at any successful business and you will usually see a group of wealthy Jews as the owners. They are smart, clever, ruthless, and dishonest when it comes to making money. They thrive on honest, hardworking, law abiding, tax paying Christians who become easy prey for their devious business operations. The majority of these money driven Jews are atheists and operate on a cutthroat business level because money is their god, and they will murder, lie and cheat to gain as much of it as possible. Any student of history who understands the rothschild banking cartel and their involvement with wars should know this. By owning and controlling the banking industry, this also allows them to control the news media and censor history books so you hear the propaganda they want you to hear, not the truth. Manipulating the media, they are able to sell a false narrative to the masses for their conspiratorial motives. This allows them to instigate chaos and panic in society with stock market dips and depressions. They have deliberately started nearly every war in history by fueling the flames of hatred and revenge with their media control propaganda to make whoever they chose to be the evil villains or the poor, innocent oppressed, as they ingeniously finance both sides of the war to make billions while honorable patriotic Christians slaughter each other on the battlefield, all under the false pretense of freedom. Now let's hear Io's introduction.
Speaker 3: My name is Io Kimathi.
Speaker 5: Of course, as you can see, African, a black man born and raised in the United States of America with US citizenships, so I come from a different kind of perspective. I grew up in Washington, DC, southeast Washington, DC, and early in my life, I was introduced to a program WL as a radio station, and I used to listen to that station and it had a major impact on me. I remember listening to Dick Gregory discussed the Atlanta child murders and I was a child myself, and he was talking about how it was either the World Health Organization or the CDC was cutting off the genitals of those black children and testing them and they blamed it on I think it was Juan Williams. And as a little child, I'm sitting there, we were all terrified with Atlanta child murders. I'm living all the way in Washington, d C. I have no concept of how far Atlanta is from Washington, DC, but it helped to shape my life because I knew that there was something against black people and I wanted to make sure that at some point in my life I did something to resist that. Later, my mother introduced me to a program called for the People by Boba named Lisa Belt Middleton, and he interviewed all of these great African scholars who taught us about our history and our culture and who we were, and one in particular who really stands out for this conversation was an elder named doctor Francis cres Wilson, and she wrote a great book called The Isis Papers.
Speaker 3: But it took me until I.
Speaker 5: Became an adult to go through that book and read it and digest it. But as a child, I taped and watched over and over her six part series on genetic annihilation, and she talked about how the white moves first in the game of chess and black is in the defense. And it began to shape my entire life to see the world black and white, with white trying to exterminate black people. So I learned this at a very young age. We have to do something to survive the twentieth century and the twenty first century. As I got older, I was in high school, boarding school in Massachusetts, and it was a mostly white environment. But I had a black friend, the sister, very close friend of mine, and she told me a personal experience that she dealt with where she was raped and.
Speaker 3: Abused in Jamaica.
Speaker 5: I believe it was a family member at a very young age, I don't remember the exact age, and that.
Speaker 3: Changed something in me.
Speaker 5: I never liked the idea of Petti Filia, but I really didn't know much about it.
Speaker 3: It just sounded like something you see on TV.
Speaker 5: But hearing that story, it triggered a hatred and a venom in me, the fact that somebody would do harm to it child. That feeling never left me, and it walked with me to the point i'm at today. In fact, I think I was thinking about it last night and I didn't realize, but that experience has a lot to do with who I am now and why I'm so passionate in fighting pedophilia. Because after that happened, young ladies began to open up to me and tell me that they were being sexually abused, and I started realizing this is this is a pandemic.
Speaker 3: Is an epidemic, pandemic, this is everywhere everywhere I go.
Speaker 5: Even when I started going to different countries, I started finding out, Wow, this is a major problem. I would say, it's the primary social ill on the planet, and nobody's talking about it. So from that point forward, I went and got into black nationalistic, pan afganistic type of organizations that were more militant with the objective of warding off white supremacy and racism and abuse of black people. And it was there that I ran into doctor Tony Martin's work, the book The Jewish Chanslaught, and it gave me the first real perspective where I was able to go back to the teachings that I'd learned from doctor Francis Chris Wilson and her teacher bober Nellie Fuller and begin to analyze what we say. It's white supremacy and it's the destruction and the genocide of black people. But who's really orchestrating it? And it was I believe that Tony Martin where I first began to get the knowledge and understanding of Okay, it's all white folks that may be participating from my perspective as an African, but who's driving it, who's making it happen, Who's deciding when to attack and when not to attack, Who's deciding what happens and when where, Who's really putting this whole scheme together to bring so much pain to my people? So that's how I think I would stop my introduction.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think a lot of folks will probably be interested about how we got together, coming from really completely different backgrounds, although we look alike. Somebody said he saw a picture of it, he said, is that your twin? It's well, it's curious how it happened, but I'll just summarize for the listeners how it happened. You had done an interview with a colleague of mine, Nick, and I saw it and I listened to the whole interview, and I said, Wow, this guy really knows his stuff, because this topic is kind of esoteric, you know, understood by few, because there aren't that many who really dive into it to understand it. But when I heard the interview, I knew right away you knew what you were talking about. And I asked Nick to put me in touch with you. And so, from my perspective, coming from what I have been doing for quite some time, focusing on how organized international jury is destroying the white race, and you coming from your background now where focusing on how organized international jury is destroying the black race, I think that's what brought us together. And where as ordinarily I wouldn't affiliate with a black man, not because I say, well, I'm not going to affiliate with a black man, just that's the way it is. You wouldn't affiliate with a white man. And when we met or not met physically, which we just did. But when we met over the phone and so on, we had a natural rapport. So I think, you know that is kind of the theme of this, is that it probably makes sense for folks to put aside whatever ideas they might have and focus on what is really what their goal is this entity is to exterminate us.
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 4: Fair to say, you think? Or is extermination too tough of a turn? No?
Speaker 5: No, I can speak to it directly, And it's funny that you say it, because I'm seeing how you see it.
Speaker 3: I can kind of talk about how we came together.
Speaker 5: From my perspective, all of that is accurate would happen there from my perspective. I'll go back to like twenty twelve. Twenty twelve, I was in Delaware. They were lynching black people. I was given a call. I didn't believe it went up there.
Speaker 3: It was actually happening.
Speaker 5: So we took a crew out there and we got to the bottom of it. We exposed it, and to the best of my knowledge, we stopped the direct lynchings that were currying there.
Speaker 3: This twenty twelve, So myself and the people I was.
Speaker 5: Working with, what we were preparing for is a full engagement war with the white race. Because from Trayvon Martin to eventually Filando Castill, the police murders, the torches, what's the sisters, Rakia Boy, Sondra Bland me get getting hung We're seeing a direct assault in an extermination campaign. And this is right off of the hills of the blowing up of the levees in Louisiana and the drowning the black people done publicly. So we're looking at the fact there's no way out of this genocides at the table. We're not going to die by ourselves, you know, we're taking a lot of people with us.
Speaker 3: We want to win.
Speaker 1: So and of the one second, now you fix this, get back, I guess hi. It makes you have to go back to all those things that he's referring to and say, how many of these were false flags that were inciting these things and blaming on the different groups that maybe have been belonged, you know, been responsible for it, And what about these claims of the responsibility. What are they these people like, oh, this vicious pharmacist group did this to this black person, or is that really true? Or is it just more ways of them stalking the flames for the you know, the ethics Civil War. But again I'm saying, it sounds to me like this is low audio wise?
Speaker 4: How is it?
Speaker 1: How is the play back on these episodes? Because for me just hearing it when my headphones off, usually I can hear this stuff pretty loud. I'm barely hearing this like usually I can hear from the other room even though it's just coming through the headphones. And I'm not hearing it right now. So is the audio? It sounds pretty loud when I speak, and I stepped up the gain on the desktop audio. Will someone respond back to me and tell me if the audio is low because that could be irritating for people to listen to. And I'll see if I can fix it. The demons are so out of touch with reality. They must be taken out of this world. Who do these people think they are? I refuse to follow their ideology and beliefs and I will never submit to their demands. F them, they sue, they sure are the problem. The sound is okay, okay, I can hear the audio and just fine, okay, good good good good. It just to me, And it's when I listened to this earlier, it was on my phone which has a bass boost on it, and then I put it through a big Bluetooth speaker that sits on the floor like a big cube. So it's not a more than loud for me last night when I was listening to it when I was on the elliptical, and then I just put it on my phone with the baseboostyle when I was walking today and listen to more of the episodes. So for me, it's been loud. But playing through here the whole different system, different computer, it seems really low. But if you guys in here, it fine, that's fine, and that's good. E'll shut up and you played it.
Speaker 6: Mm.
Speaker 5: Well, we were engaged in that perspective, but I knew that the jew was a problem. It didn't really for me get to the point of me thinking that I because, like you're saying, you know why you may have not met with black people.
Speaker 3: I'll just be.
Speaker 5: Perfect clear, I'm not working with it. I wasn't at that time. I'm not talking to any white folks unless it's conflict, unless how pretending you know, I'm trying to get some goods or services. It was white and black, no friends, nothing to talk about. I don't want to be exterminated.
Speaker 3: Y'all are a problems.
Speaker 1: Let me just interject here and say I have I grew up in a small town in upstate New York. He was predominantly Italian, in German and Irish in that order. Probably I grew up in a lodge Italian family, my dad being German, Irish and Italian and Lithuanian, and my mother being full blooded Italian. In my school, which was a small town, by the time graduation for senior year came around, there were sixty eight people that graduated. That's low for by most standards. It wasn't until two years toward to graduation that we got our first black kid in the class, Jammel Williams and his cousins. They all kind of appeared at the same time, and he was an asshole, a real asshole, you know. That was my first experience having to be forced into rather than the casual walking by someone having to interact with And one time I saw him in front of us of the old Palmer Street School that was a community center at the point at that time he was being It was like something out of a stupid movie stereotype where there was a group of people just kind of standing around a monitoring, watching and seeing what was about to happen, more like stupid, more curiosity than being of any help. And we walked up on it, my friend and I, and he was being picked on by one of the seniors and he was like getting up in his face and like whispering nigger to him and trying to get him to do something. And Jamelle sat there through that and I didn't do anything. But ever since that time, he had been really quick to be a dick to everybody, right, and you know, I, whatever his perspective was, he was a fucking asshole to me specifically. And one time we were both out for basketball tryouts. You know, you do lay up, the other person grabs at the ball, they do this thing and you go in this like little circle thing at the uh on the key. Well, when I went up to grab the rebound like I was supposed to, I got knocked onto the floor and motherfucker threw an elbow and chipped my fucking tooth and brushed it off like it was just me being clumsy, stupid, clumsy asshole. Right that that infuriated me and I still remember that, and I'm forty five now, so as far as my interactions, I've been friends with all kinds of people. I have not ever been for too long of a period of time, and it wasn't eager to either for Street Cred to be friends with a black person. I'm not saying that there aren't wonderful people out there, you know, casual acquaintance interactions, no problem. But that example, and somebody who I mentored at the mortgage company, who I found out later was stealing loans that I had already been working on and then closing those loans saying that I didn't work there anymore. He did seventy thousand dollars and fees that year, that month, and fifty of it was stolen from me. So and now this guy was pawning himself off as a friend, a very arrogant one, a very smug one. So those are my two experiences, being fucked over and robbed by and being assaulted by. So those are my two experience.
Speaker 5: After Mike Xavier Johnson and Cosmo said Temperada, two brothers who went out and struck back against the police terrorism that was happening, and the things kind of seemed to slow down a little bit. Then I began to start looking and we started coming into a period. I started saying, wait a minute, I actually started seeing what the Jews were doing to white people. And it was the first time that I ever said that I could even step out of it and actually see white pain because I was actually witnessing it. Not because all of a sudden became empathetic to it, but I'm actually just sitting there watching what Jews are doing with the collapse of the country, and then by the time COVID happened, and I'm actually watching them exterminate white people.
Speaker 1: That's Dave himself. He he almost left this world in twenty twenty one because of these demonic evil protocols.
Speaker 5: Then I started realizing did the same thing that was happening to us, and I can see it. I've been through to four hundred years, We've studied, we know what this is.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, here's that thing. I always say when they conflate this with you know, their perception of what happened in the past. There's perspective of what they believe happened in the past. Slavery wasn't horrific for too many for as many people as they say it was. And remember, at the beginning of the Civil War, less than four point eight percent of the Southern population even owned slaves still, and I wonder how much of that percentage where the Jewish plantation owner is just curious. They were in control of the cotton trade in Mississippi, as was mentioned with that General Order eleven, but like to say, we were. I suffered through this for four hundred years. You did, Then you're a pretty good looking guy for fucking four hundred years plus old. You didn't do any of that stuff. You didn't experience that at all. That wasn't your experience, That wasn't your first hand account. I hate when people do that.
Speaker 3: How the same thing is.
Speaker 5: That white folks have been doing us happening to them, They're not going to do it to themselves. And then the jew began to totally crystallize himself, at which time I said, oh boy, I'm not going to be that ping pong ball.
Speaker 3: They beat us, we beat them.
Speaker 1: This is exactly how I feel like a family, a mother and father when they split up, But what their children ultimately usually become is like that ping pong ball being slapped from one side and that to the other. Okay, now it's your turn. It's your weekend with them. Boom, here it is. And then in both sides you're hearing conflicting data. Well, Mom said all this. Well Dad said, no, that's not that's not how it happened at all. This is what really happened. And then you go back to the other one, and then you're mad at that one for lying to you about the other one, and boom, boom boom, pink punk ball goes back and forth, all the expense of the ping pong ball itself, the.
Speaker 5: Child, somebody just sitting there playing ping pong with it. I said, I had to make a realization. I need to find the meanness because I know some of y'all can be very mean because we're dealing with Bolsheviks, you know. Once I started learning what we're really dealing with, I said, I need some mean, serious white folks who absolutely would do whatever's necessary so they don't be exterminated, because they're exterminating black people and white people at the same time. And I said, I think they made a critical error because I don't think they can do that. If we know it, and together we'll be able to stop what's happening. And so that's when I said, I got to go find these people. And so that's how I ended up on Nick's program. I set it up so that something I did went out.
Speaker 1: I think he's talking about Nick from Night Nation Review, and then are who did it reach people?
Speaker 5: I didn't know who reached them? He reached out to do the interview. Great guy, liked the interview, you heard it, you called and when you weren't afraid when you said, you got this book out here. And that's why part of the reader and I did the book. I said, I need people to not a free if I call the book what it is, choose all the problem. I'm not going to be attracting cowards. Only people that's not cowards is gonna come. And you called up though you're going to back away, I said, let me.
Speaker 1: And let me just say, I want to give yourself a a congratulatory pat on the back. It's deserving you. You follow this show, you subscribe to the channel, you support, you comment, you do these things, and that's not that's not the cowardly way. You know you're not. You're not burning the messenger or the message, even if you've agreed with it. A lot of times, people still burn the messenger in the message in order to maintain that clout of Hey, look, I'm complying that fear of societal pressure. It's either whether it's real or inferred, they'll do that. Keep down inside. It's like either they hope that we fail so they don't have to deal with the reality, or they hope that we succeed. But you're not going to get help from them in delivering your message and making more people aware of things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me see you the book. Lets you see it, and you jump right in with it. I said, I found what I was looking for, and so we've been talking ever since.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it really is. You know when you look at how in this case, both of us came to this point. Yeah, Whites can't understand the black perspective. Blacks can't understand the white perspective. So from the white perspective, you know, we see black violence and it's horrific. It is from the black perspective they see from what, from what I understand, police terrorism, state directed terrorism against them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think I've been playing a lot of these these police cup police police officer audits type videos and these other types of videos I've been watching a lot of because it's not there's nothing, there's nothing all that racial about police brutality. They do it to everybody because that's what they're trained to do. They're trained to treat everybody like a mark, a mark for extortion, abuse and destruction of their build of rights. And that's how they're trained to operate. That's why there's no repercussions typically for them when they act on that training. And Gus who helps them train, and Gus who teaches them, ad L and Binney birth fucking all that. Perhaps CIA FBI they're the ones in there training them to be hostile toward their neighbors, which, by the way, if they're police officers are not sheriffs. They don't even live in the same area. Typically they don't shit in their own backyard.
Speaker 4: I don't think that this is an easy issue to overcome. White and black people are different. It's just the way it is, right, I mean, and that's fine. Canadians are different from Germans, and French are different from Italians, right, I mean, we don't expect everybody to conform to the way we are. But what's important about this, and I know this is something that you.
Speaker 1: When it comes to basic morality, Yeah, I can. I expect everybody to conform to certain common decency, you know, standards. I don't give a shit who you are. Otherwise you're subhuman in your behavior. If you're not, If you're causing victims with your actions, you're creating victims with your actions, then you are subhuman. You are you are a menace. And I don't give a shit what color you are. If that's what you are, if that's what you're doing, then you are not living up to the standards any everybody, everybody should be held.
Speaker 4: To elucidated upon. Is that this is probably the first time someone like me and someone like you have joined forces the way we have to take on a common enemy. Unless, unless I'm wrong, I think this is the first time.
Speaker 5: I would say I'm not sure if it's the first time, but I'll say this, the first time has been done boldly, directly, in front of the table when it mattered, and when it matters most. I don't think we really talk honestly about what we're facing right now. I don't know that there's ever been discussions about literal, active, close term genocide, even if we're looking at the mRNA genocide, the genome being a slaughter. I don't know that the world's ever I do know the world's never face this because the technology was never here. So when you take the Jew and their perspective and their religious ideology and you add on.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not any different. It's still the same pattern. Right. Either you're poisoning a extreme a water supply, a well, or you're poisoning people in their bodily well, it's still the same thing. When you inject. When they inject you with their poison, they're poisoning the well. You are more than two thirds water. The analogy where it's just fine.
Speaker 5: On top of that the technology to fulfill it and their power around the world, I don't think this opportunity has ever presented itself.
Speaker 3: I would also say to what you said, I think that we have.
Speaker 5: An advantage of black people in this regard, not an advantage of dealing with the Jew, but the advantage of understanding you.
Speaker 3: This is the difference for the past five hundred years.
Speaker 5: I can see more clearly now they've used the white race to be the battering ram and the destructive force of all groups of people around the planet.
Speaker 1: Well, if he's referring to what they call European expansionism or or British imperialism that always had the Bank of England oaves behind it. When they were going and pilfering and plundering the resources of other people around the globe, they most certainly were doing it at the behest of the power broker Jews. So, yeah, but what do we call it, I mean, just the name itself, British and serialism, American expansionism. Throughout this kind it's always that it's not you know, but it's really what's really behind it, what's really driving it forward and in it, because there's a there's one there's there's one way of of approaching other people in a what they call it a uh cooperative way of mutual benefit and practice, where both people get something out of the deal of having those people in their territory without too many you know, uh abuses of either one of them's you know, way of life or their or their the mobility, their freedom or whatever. That's one nor you know, what's what's that word, A dignified approach or a it's more noble way of dealing with other people. But then there's also burn their village, smash their babies heads on rocks, steal their resources, rape their women. And that's what you end up finding a lot throughout history, especially during wartime, but even not. And where does that all come from? What is that driven by? Well, it's driven by two things. Unfortunately, the second one people are not gonna like me for saying, but it's that idea of spreading Christianity and spreading the Jewish agenda. It's two of them, and those two work together a lot.
Speaker 3: From the perspective of the people.
Speaker 1: And then you say, oh, Christianity that doesn't know the Roman Catholic Church, the Crusades, the Abergensens, the Cathars, and all the bullshit that we hear about the Cathars being these weird people. No, not so much. They recognize who was behind their their their biblical teachings, and who was actually manipulating the church, and how many Ove's were in the in the priests class and throughout the the creation of that church. They were quite familiar with it. And then you also have every consecutive uh they called Crusaid after that. Were they really going after the Jews in Spain or were they going after and stealing wealth from everybody for a specific group of them who were crypto Jews at that point, wearing different robes, you know, and there were there were those who were who were spared and those who were not Moranos and cryptos. They got off a little bit lighter provided they weren't also in the Alambrado. But one of the main people who were in the Alambrado they call them Basque nobility, was who would end up founding the Jesuit order, Ignosis of Ayola. He was in the Alambrada, which is a precursor to the Illuminati. They were conspiring little people who were Mranos or crypto Jews, and he even fought briefly against Blah blah blah blah blah until he got his leg shattered. And then he went off into a cave and did a bunch of Jewish mysticism, came back and became, you know, this traveling painter and philosopher, Christian philosopher, you know, getting got together with another crypto Jew, Converso, who became the second uh you know, leader of the of the Jesuits after his passing. And so the Society of Jesus was created by two Jews basically, and a couple of the other buddies.
Speaker 5: Who Whites have invaded and brew lashed. But as I look closer and I do my research, it's just popping up more and more. There's always the jew involved. Even when I look at the Asians and Opium wars, I thought that was England.
Speaker 3: No, it was the Sassams, the Sassooms.
Speaker 5: Sassooms bring England in, but the Sassoms would have ones one a Jews, Jews in there saying that we're going to drug you to death. And then they went and get white race with all the military power, and it might over the last five hundred years.
Speaker 1: And going back to my statement about you know, the murder of people versus the cooperation, mutual benefit, the terrorizing and destruction. That's why they these banks, these institutions, these banks working through governments, will fund or create by doing their own indoctrination program on a bunch of disgruntled savages, turning them into revolutionaries, giving them uniforms and lots of lots of weapons to go kill and an indigenous people or whomever else the monarchy of that place, whatever happens to be, to clear them out of the way. So that whatever resources that they want, whatever wealth they want to rob from the past, they have access to. So they'll create in an artificial way that they never would have gained power in the first play, you know, to actually take over and topple the leadership of a country or a territory. They'll weaponize them and let them do the dirty work for them through by proxy. It's you can see the pattern. Once you see the pattern, you really arise every time you're giving another explanation as to why this has to happen, and then this has to happen, and then that has to happen, and whoa these radicals here, they're Banana Republic. Well how'd they get there? Who funded them? Who made them out? But now we have to go take them out for democracy? Oh so there's another round, a second phase, a third phase of us going in there as the American military now and taking them out at the behest of who and who doesn't benefit again all right, And if anybody wants to know who the fifty first state was, that would be Israel.
Speaker 5: And so they've used you in a way that people who've been through the other side of it, see, we know what it feels Like so when you say, you know, you see the violence that black people participate in, it's easier for me because I've seen this before. I've seen it with Leo Frank. Yeah, you saw the rape of white women come from black men, but that was on TV. Who was controlling that TV or the movies?
Speaker 3: That was the Jews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this is again, this is falling very ignorant of what was going on post Civil War and during the Civil War as well, because as they were freeing them, they were weaponizing them to they were encouraging them. The Union soldiers were encouraging those whom they quote unquote freed who they had absolutely no respect for and killed many of them themselves and were always there to rape their women. Would tell them to go rape and pillage. And then after the reconstruction began, like I said, completely illiterate criminal, criminals with violent tendencies were made constables, which is like a police officer, judges, and mayors even in certain areas. So it was was that to strengthen the South through DEI diversity or is that to destroy the South and cause bitter animosity between whites and these newly freed highly entitled and very you know, highly encouraged to violence by the by the Union soldiers who stood around in there for twelve years later, you know, overseeing like a like a military uh you know what do you call it? A military occupation in the South. So it's like what we're you gonna do? You're gonna stand up against them and get shot by a soul. So these knowing that the obnoxious arrogance of it all, when they were able to do these horrible things and induce so much corruption and theft charging to the people. There are freaking bills for you know, gambling and prostitution, it got to people. It got to people. If he's not he should recognize that at least at the very least as being a legitimate concern and reason for animosity toward black people from the whites because they were being empowered by the Union soldiers who are deliberately trying to cause this type of animosity amongst each other, amongst them a nation.
Speaker 5: I've been through this before. I see how they can show you things. It looks real to you, it feels real, and then I know what you do from that, So I can understand how you're feeling already because I know what you've done in the past. But now we can talk, and now I can say as opposed to sitting there and letting you get fueled up and then white people say, what is this violence coming from? That I can just remind you. Let me just show you a quick glance at the last five hundred years violence that you've committed against us.
Speaker 3: Just just you get that perspective, and then let's look at the violence that the Jews are doing to you.
Speaker 5: Now take that, and once we show the violence that the Jews are doing to you, or us or anybody, it pills everything else in comparison. And then we stop fighting and we get back to the Burel.
Speaker 3: Problem in hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Absolutely, And I should have mentioned that earlier.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 4: Once somebody honestly and thoroughly researches this topic, then they will find a Jew behind every door. That it's a common Yeah, it's a common thing that all the people I've talked to, and you know who I affiliate with.
Speaker 5: Tell them, go ahead, tell them, tell them wholate So all the black listeners and all the black audiences, brace yourself, tell them who you affliate with.
Speaker 4: Well just about every body in the you know, white nationalist movement. I guess the poster child for white nationalism or it's funny white supremacy would be David Duke. And he's a friend of mine, a close friend of mine, and as I told you, he's a sweetheart of a guy. I mean, the way that the Jews media has portrayed him has been basically like a mini Hitler, and the opposite is the case WHOA.
Speaker 1: But hold on though, when they went ha been better to say a mini Stalin, or a mini Trotsky or a mini Lenin, because even if the media who wants you to think a certain way about hitting in the first place, if we already aware that that's not an accurate depiction of that man, then let's not. Let's not play into that stereotype, that misconception of the past, and say here, if he was a mini Hitler, that would mean that he was very, very concerned about his own people, which is true, and that he had sincere intent in trying to make a better place for them. So that's obviously not what the Jews media, as he says, was trying to portray David dukez They were trying to make him out to be some hateful guy who, in their fantasy of the history, was going to somehow lead to the annihilation of a great many people, even though that's what Bolsheviks did, not what Germany did. Bolsheviks certainly annihilated an awful lot of people.
Speaker 4: He's a soft spoken guy. The ku Klux Klan was formed.
Speaker 1: I know a guy who can really do the ku Klux. I don't know what they actually saying that song, but it sounds like that. I think that was a song that was being sung in the shower in a I'm alone. You remember the uncle, the weird uncle guy? Hear you a little trick? Isn't that the song that he was listening to? Who can really do the Kukluks?
Speaker 4: Adults of the Northerners, Jews coming down to dominate the South. They were defending their way of life. Ah, you don't hear that in the Jews media. All you hear is that this guy was in the ku Kluk Klan. And you think, because what the Jews media can do is by slamming this stuff into your head constantly, they can make you associate kkk with lynching, not that that didn't happen, but this particular.
Speaker 1: And in the very beginning totally justified because I just told you that they turned they weaponized UH City and Ton officials by making them these brutally un educated UH assholes, right and who they do? You think they were going to bring a fellow black man to justice for raping a somebody? No, So the Kalu klux Klan was a reflexive reaction to the the lawlessness. So every once in a while, law was carried out by the people, fella, or you know, consequences for people's actions. Accountability was was sought by them.
Speaker 4: Ah, Like I said, he's just a regular guy, just as you're a regular guy. And I'm a regular guy.
Speaker 1: And actually language.
Speaker 5: Well, but let me say, because I take a contrary respectable complex land, I'm black.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Remember the second in command of the South for the Confederacy, like Judy Benjamin, was a Jew. And that same Jew there was the second command of Confederacy is the one that financed the birth of the Koukluz clan. So the Jews financed the birth of the Koplez Plan. So the Kuplex Plan wasn't formed in my perspective as a black person, from what the North did to them. They were formed because they wanted to maintain a culture of slavery, and that was taken and they lost the war, and so they were bitter, like seeing black.
Speaker 3: People with their own communities.
Speaker 1: No, if you've seen, that's what the Jews wanted to know. They wanted. They wanted this animosity between the races to keep the people as a whole weak. That's why they didn't take the best and brightest of the black people and make them mayors and constables. They took the worst of the worst and made them that way, to cause chaos, to cause the lack of growth. This is after burning houses, so you know, oiling and salting fields so that nothing would grow anymore, robbing people down to their clothing and stealing that too, sending naked children and women out into the freaking snow. This is what the This is what the South had happened to them by the North. And to say that, you know, just because Juded Benjamin, who most certainly was was affiliated with the other Freemason that we know of who wrote a book called Mortals and Dogma, just because they financed it doesn't mean it doesn't mean that it was because they wanted slavery back. They were in control of this whole entire scenario. They used slavery in the first place. So this, again, I think, is IO thinking that the Civil War was about slavery and not about secession and not about banking power over the people to impose their enforcement of the debt that they had over the people. And that's what it was. So split them up, make them fight and kill each other, because it's easier to sustain a battle on domestic territory than having to send troops from across the sea. Because they knew that America was too powerful, because they've tried it already. They couldn't succeed in a long distance battle. So the only way to get us on our knee in obedience was to split us up and have us fight each other. And how do you do that? Well, media even back then, and antagonism, funding animosity just like they do now. And just what do you call it? Stoking the flames of animosity toward to one another with stupid you know, political points and positions that would be certainly repulsive to some against the Constitution, to where other people was succeeded saying that we want to be away from this. So they didn't even have to specifically break up the South themselves. They could just set the conditions to where it would be impossible for noble, dignified people to be able to stay in a conglomerate that was consistently betraying the rights of the people, and the rest would work itself out. So it wasn't about wanting to continue slavery. They were going to enslave everybody, and they did through debt, you know, cheap labor. Yeah, okay, whatever, But with the industrialization that was coming in soon after, that wasn't really a thing anymore anyway, not very soon after. You're talking about the industrial revolution and the way, you know, like Whitney's cotton Gin. Let's find out when that was. Let's see, let's see what the date of that was. Not that you fucking asshole. Did I not click the fucking one? I was like, Yeah, did I not click this? Why did I change it? All right? So he died in eighteen twenty five. So the cotton gin was coming around, had already been out there, which already helped to reduce the need for human labor, and there's other innovations that were coming along that made that unnecessary. So it was kind of a moot point. Yes, labor is always the most expensive portion of any business to run. But when you are printing the money, I don't think it affects you as much. When your people and your and your cousins are printing the money, I don't think it's it has the same effect. Then if you're outside the system, having to work in their Jewish system in order to get funds. And again, would would bank rather have that land when your when your farm fails because of war and your your your your family's you know, house has been burnt and then the the courthouse with all the records of land and property ownership have been deliberately burned so that people don't even have legal records of their marriages. Again, another way to tie yourself to property. All that was that was to the benefit of the banking system that was going to be an overall singular banking system that was going to control all of the country through a central, very strong, federalist style central government. That's the bigger picture here.
Speaker 5: Now, these are the people that they were the slaves, which is what gave them their wealth, and now their wealth has left and it's building for themselves. So that's the kukuluiz Klan, it's a terrorist organization.
Speaker 3: I will say this, though, there is.
Speaker 5: An element of the Klan that says, we're white and we want to be with other white people. Now, they didn't have any problem of raping black women.
Speaker 1: But again, where do you get that from? Bud with klu Klux Klan. Do they have do they have a who apparently allegedly to according to you, are repulsed by black people? And I can understand that how they would be repulsed by a lot of your behaviors because the ones that they were concerned with, we're raping their women. So are you telling me? Are you telling me that somewhere written in the doctrine or the manifesto or whatever the fuck it is of the Ku Klux Klan that says, let's rape black women as much as we can. You ain't gotten, We ain't got no problem with that. Tell me where it fucking says that.
Speaker 3: IYO.
Speaker 5: I don't like the clan, but I believe in blackness, and I'm as much pro black and black man with black women, black child, anti integrationism and all of this stuff as a klansman would be. And I harbor hostility for them, the Klan for what they've done, and all their children.
Speaker 1: But this is all vague vagueness. Give me, give me examples. Maybe you know some, but you're not stating them. But if you're gonna make these like heavy handed statements as if they are fact, you better have fact in order to substantiate the claim.
Speaker 3: Friends and families and all that.
Speaker 1: Especially when you're condemning people. I don't care what their name of their group is. I don't care for fuck what the name of the group is. If you're going to condemn somebody, you better have your facts in order.
Speaker 5: So I don't I wouldn't lie coming, but I'll say this in the modern context.
Speaker 3: The reality of.
Speaker 5: It is if we can agree that we're not going to intermix, and that's because that's going to cause problems. I think it's time for us to take a pause and say, what about the jew is causing problems on both sides with everybody?
Speaker 3: What are we going to do?
Speaker 4: Yeah? One hundred percent. And that's the whole purpose of the series. And this introduction is to introduce myself and Io to the audience again to those who really are not well versed in this, and to many of you watching it will seem somewhat alien some of the things we're saying, just as they were alien to us when we first understood this and learned about it. But as time goes on, throughout the videos that are coming, you will have the opportunity to learn more and more about this and understand the significance of it. And again, this is not meant to be exhaustive in scope, but merely an introduction for folks who are not familiar with this topic. The ones who are familiar with this topic, I mean, they will probably find some value in it considering that we're sitting together. Not that we're enemies or anything. I mean, it's the opposite of that, but just the fact that we're talking together and talking or speaking intelligently about this topic, this literal existential threat to humanity, no matter what color anyone is.
Speaker 5: And when you're saying it, I go back to something you said before, and it does draw me back Historically, I would say, if you had to say that the most successful and effective individual leader of black people in the history of the US, I would say it was Marcus Massaga Garvey. I mean, he galvanized the entire African world. Actually and the very interesting thing is he had a very interesting.
Speaker 3: Relationship with the ku Klux Klan.
Speaker 5: And one of the things he said, and he was talking about Jews, he said, I prefer dealing with the clan to dealing with Jews, he said, because the clan is very serious and sincere, and how they feel about you, and you know what you have to do, so we can sit down at the table and to figure out how we're going to separate, he said.
Speaker 3: But I prefer him till we call.
Speaker 5: It at the time the liberals who'll lie to you and trick you into this idea that you can just integrate and bring you into more chaos and confusion.
Speaker 3: And so we look at that.
Speaker 5: We would then later see the Nation of Islam meeting with leaders of the white nationalist communities as well, and what.
Speaker 3: We start seeing is that there's a bit of a precedence for this.
Speaker 5: The problem has been it's always been behind closed doors, and it's been a discussion of what can we do to help each group go their separate way and be so sufficient so we don't have to disturb each other's peace. But it has never from my knowledge, been let's be honest about it, until we remove the Jewish power and control and dominion over the independent groups, they'll always be able to continue to.
Speaker 3: Have us clashing. And now what we're doing is saying we have to stop this.
Speaker 5: The bleeding is too thick, and the direction is headed is too dangerous. We can't do it halfway anymore. We got to put the differences. I think we got to put the differences aside, because for the first time in my life, I never thought I would see this.
Speaker 3: I didn't even understand it, certainly not.
Speaker 5: From this perspective. I'm actually watching the white race be exterminated. So I can say that because I know what it looks like, because I've been through it four hundred years.
Speaker 3: I've studied it. It's happening to us.
Speaker 5: I'm preparing to fight you, and now I'm looking at the Jews doing it to you, and I'm like, wait a minute, what's going on. And it's very clear now the boldness and the ego of the jew to think that they can round the entire planet up in one fell swoop and knock everybody out in anybody who poses a slight bit of a threat to them.
Speaker 3: They'll position against each other, the white.
Speaker 5: Americans and the Second Amendment on the ground here the Russian Empire and get the two groups of white folks most prepared to fight them to go kill each other as they go and create their new empire, and do that in front of everybody while destroying black people, a whole continent Africa and a whole group of hundreds of meters of African people. It wasn't and all of us get slaughtered at the same time. And that once do they believe, they set it in their protocols. Even if they do try to get together, they would have to come through us to do it.
Speaker 3: So we're unconcerned.
Speaker 5: The ego to try to do that is enough to make me say, well, well let's see, let's see if you're right about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to give them a run for their money.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So this is the beginning of a multi part series and this again is the introduction, and you will see in the coming weeks and months more videos. So, folks, you know, we're looking forward to getting this information out to you. We're trying our best. It's not easy doing this sort of thing for the obvious reasons, but we are we are doing it. And of course Iow's book is available at that website or at that publishing company that I mentioned earlier, money Tree Publishing, which is a money tree Publishing dot com.
Speaker 3: Choose all the problems, go get it.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna have to worry about on the next because we're going to be seeing the next. So just gotta see how long we've been on though, because it's I've been a well two fifty seven. Gotta take care of a few things, all right, buddy, I hear you. I gotta go. I gotta go mowd the snow and what of the whatever. I'm just kidding, But tomorrow I'll be making hopefully hot sauce again when my ingredients come as they're supposed to. But the I don't know if I told you this. They destroyed two packages. The one I ordered as a replacement for the one they destroyed previously. That one got held up because they broke it again, And then I ordered it again after talking to them to get them to send me a new one expedited, and hey, when there's arrows on a box, don't put it, don't ship it upside down on top of the caps of the freaking stuff, so that shit leaks. And then when they drop it, it cracks the freaking jugs. Don't do that, and maybe it'll get here. You know, it's only been literally eleven or twelve maybe times now in a year or last that they've broken at least one of my packages every month pretty much, and they never tried to make it any better. They never try to make any changes as to how they do it. It's just that's how they roll. Amazon's awesome like that, right, speaking of Amazon, here's banned by Amazon. Now there's a Racing the Liberty t shirt here, and you're supporting the people who are on FDJ. I'm sure, or at least the site and the you are in one way or the other because proceeds to this. Not sure how they're being disseminated, but I'm pretty sure that. I mean, this is how Dave funds his projects, so apart from you know, the authors getting what they get. That's also like the T shirt, I would imagine something that helps out Phil and Dave Phil to you an attorney. So, I don't know if you're familiar with this, but I've read this book to Racing the Liberty. David GAHII wrote the book. It's the story of Phil and their combined research.
Speaker 3: On it.
Speaker 1: And I've read it and it's great book. Everybody should be it. This is Holocaust on the High Seas, and another book about this one. I'll read the one about that they wrote first at least. And like I said, Europe is here that series we're watching here is there the Henry Ford? You know, I was on the impression that I had read all of the Henry Ford do you everyone independent papers? But I don't know now. I may have stopped somewhere to be baseball gambling is where I kind of like dipped off in my you know, interest, But I don't even think he got into the nitty gritty of it. So no, I probably haven't finished all of it. I got to go find that again and download it. There's there's a lot of detail in what mister Ford wrote, an awful lot, and he should be remembered not as the Ford company that is today, but as the man that he was, and it was a good man. Here's dues of the problem. I never would have expected that that was I OF's book just by the name alone, you know, which is funny because I have my own stereotypes in my mind. But I would have thought that the war against whites is like the rage against the machine, the way they sets it up. Now wave your first up in the year the book. But of course rage against the machine is part of the part of the lie of the division. He doesn't even know what he is. He's either a Native American or whatever. The hell One Day as a Lion was another Zach de Laroka project, so Hell Storm, which I did get signed by Thomas Goodrich. Unfortunately he passed away recently as of like last year. But for a Christmas time, I ordered three or four books and I sent went to my dad, went to my stepfather, and I think one to my brother. And I had this card in here that was signed by by Thomas. So now there's no more signatures can be made. You know, I'm kind of curious if there's even if there's still an option for the other one. Yeah, autograph book plate, so he does still have some in hand. And I have said many times that I don't know this. This documentary is one thing. You can't fit a book into a one hour documentary and hope to get all the detailed this here. This book is required reading. It's required reading. And summer in nineteen forty is nineteen forty five ninety forty seven. The other one that he wrote about heroes shooting in Nagasaki and all the other shit that happened in the South East Asia. That one's also very very important. I've done videos in all this already before the Hellstorm book itself. There is no There is something that I just heard recently that made my eyebrow raise, and it was about the what seemingly looked and appeared to be great numbers of an army rising from the earth as if you know, in modern times, we would call that like a respawner in a video game where you have to break the little thing that's making the the zombies come out in order to make the zombies stop coming. I have to break that thing so the spiders stop repopulating, like that type of thing. That's Minecraft type stuff, eright. That is what people are saying in history about sorcery or witchcraft or whatever, where that was suspected in the first place, and then they're trying to beat it back, beat it into submission, and they're finding that they're just like unending numbers of reinforcements, no matter how much they're you know, finding them down, They're just keep coming. Well, there's a there's a portion in Helstone where somebody makes a comment that it was as if the Soviets were coming from the earth itself and they just kept coming. And I didn't just brush that off or overlook that as being like there's some potentially something very I don't know if you want to call that tangible, is that the right word? But there might be something to that, and there might be some sort of metaphysical or highly technological something. There's there's there's a weirdness that goes on. There's a lot of like, how is it that they've never had anything, not very much that I could think of, of all the shit that they're involved in. How is it that it always seems to work in their favor? How is it that nothing, just even by like the law of probability would fall in our direction? Is it just because of their witchcraft, sorcery and blah blah blah. Is it because of there's some sort of high technology we don't know about. Is it just because they have the media to cover up when they do fail, so people don't know when to jump on an opportunity. Maybe it's a lot of those things. Maybe it's all those things together, but that question needs to be uh explored. I think it's it's as if their demon god is looking out for them. So there's that again. Okay, moving back, Did I hit the wrong one? I think so? Okay, let's back to episodes. I think this one's kind of short. I'm not mistaken short like me. Let's say finance twenty three minutes.
Speaker 5: We can handle that, right, criminal fath we're talking it.
Speaker 1: Tell me the comments. Are you guys enjoying this series so far? Are you? Are you getting something out of it? Is it refreshing to know that we're not alone in our in our assessment of the situation? Are we Do we feel a little better knowing that you know, we can have these you know, the reality and the truth that we find is what we find now if we're questioning our own judgment over and over again, because how is it that we're the only ones seeing it? And is this some sort of because they tell us this, or that there's some sort of inherent racism in us, that it makes us hate Jews and this and anti semitic? Is that true? When you does that, do you feel a little bit more confident? Is it that maybe that's that's part of the lie, that's the spell that they're putting us under for us to believe that to self hate. Because there's this guy who's a leader, and you're gonna see clips as these videos progress. He goes to the town meetings, he goes to congress, he goes I don't know what the congress, but he goes and he speaks in front of a podium and you know, to the panel, not being so much on the panel than the pines I seen him, but you know, addressing the the panel of people, the liberals, the people, the culture Marxist and in dishing it out to them. So he's not just some passive person. No, he's actually an active member of whatever the hell it is that he's a member of. So doesn't make you feel a little bit more like vindicated or validated or does it give you similar substance to your like you know what I mean, It's like, it's not, well, if this leader of the black people feels this way as well, then how can it be an inherently white racist? Reasoning as to why, I think I see this very clearly as being a problem where there's this is always just one group trying to dominate everything and harm us. Well they see it too, So how is it just our problem? How is it just our perception problem? You know what I mean? Like this is something that everybody could sit down and come to the table with and in your your Asian friends and your Native American friends, and you're blah blah blah friends and this and that, and we're all be like, yeah, you know, they're fucking us all right now, stealing from us. And then when we get catch on to them, they point the finger and say, it's these guys and it's one of their other enemies that they want to have fighting with you to keep them busy so that they don't turn their attention on them to the jew right. And then as it goes around in a circulturek like that doo trillions.
Speaker 5: Of dollars, oh honestly from the Federal Reserve, where we have not seen an audit, they raid these companies.
Speaker 4: I'm back in a second, corporate raiders that they referred to them back in the eighties and nineties, corporate raiders to go in and.
Speaker 3: They suck a tribe like a vampire.
Speaker 5: What we're looking at is America collapsing, or America falling financially, or America in financial issues Silicon Valley Bank, or it was poor management of these things. That's not what I see when I look at this. What I see with all of these things we hear we're talking about the financial industry and the financial condition of the United.
Speaker 3: States of America, what I see is like a big tower that has bombs on each floor.
Speaker 5: That are being detonated intentionally with malice of force, off for the financial collapse and the destruction of the republic.
Speaker 4: Hello again, this is Dave Gaheri. This is the second of the in black and White video series with me and Iokamathi. The first video is the introduction to this series. If you haven't seen it yet, please do so before proceeding by clicking on the link below. It will lay out some important information you should know that puts this series into context. In this video, we will present analyze and discuss Jewish control over American finance, a domination both painfully obvious and equally disturbing. Perhaps in no other field, our Jews is domin as in finance for a variety of reasons. Jewish focus on finance and associated urban trades dates back to beyond the Middle Ages and was prompted by a number of factors. Christians were forbidden to lend money at interest, and Jews stepped into the usurious role. Coupled with the fact Jews were cloistered close together in almost every nation, they developed a worldwide business network like a Jews only club. When they came to America in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, it was a time when finance in the economy was booming, and unlike most immigrants who sought out farm work, Jews clustered in towns and cities, working in retail, textiles, and other urban trades, carrying their closely knit business networks with them. Due to this, it's no surprise most of the top hedge fund managers are Jews. According to rankings and Insider As of March twenty twenty two, Blackrock is the largest hedge fund company in the US and happens to be the world's largest asset manager. Their twenty twenty two aum assets under management was eight point six trillion dollars. Its founder and chief executive, Larry Fink, is a well known Jewish member of the Democratic Party who sits on the board of the Council of Foreign Relations and the World Economic Forum. D E. Shaw, the third largest US hedge fund company, was founded by a Jew named David Elliot Shaw. In twenty twenty two, their AUM was sixty billion dollars. Fifth on the list is Renaissance Technologies, founded by a Massachusetts raised Jew named James Harris Simons. Twenty twenty two, their AUM was one hundred thirty billion dollars. Sixth is Elliott Management, founded by Jew Paul Singer, prominent funder of the LBGTQ movement in America. As of twenty twenty two, there aum is seventy one billion dollars. Number seven on the list is two Sigma. Its co founder is a Jew named David Mark Siegel. Their twenty twenty AUM fifty eight billion dollars. The ninth largest headshune in the US is Farrellan. In twenty twenty two, there aum was thirty nine billion dollars. Its founder, Thomas Steyer, is a California based Jew who ran for the Democratic nomination for US president in twenty twenty. In twenty seventeen, he reportedly launched a ten million dollar television campaign to impeach Donald Trump. As we see here, six of the top ten US hedge funds are openly in the hands of Jews. Imagine two percent of the US population controlling this much US wealth. That's way too much financial power. Now, let's talk banking. Every type of bank, commercial, community or land development, credit, union and cooperative, postal savings, private offshore savings, online investment, merchant payment processors, central banks, and other financial instruments are dominated by Jews. Most financial service companies are also controlled by Jews. According to Insider, City Group, Inc. Is the third largest bank in the US. Its co founder, former chief executive, and chairman, Sandford I. Wile, is a Jew of Polish descent. Of January twenty twenty three, they are valued at one point seven trillion dollars. The fourth largest bank in the US, Wells Fargo, has two suspected Jews running the company, Stephen Black as chairman and Charles Sharp the president and CEO. As of January twenty twenty three, Wells Fargo is valued at over one point seven trillion dollars. This means that two of the four largest banks in America appear to be under overt Jewish control, while many of the others have significant Jewish controlling interests. The Federal Reserve, the most powerful private bank in America, was founded by a Jewish immigrant named Paul Meritz Warburg. It serves as a central bank for the United States of America and controls the country's money supply and policy. Even when a non Jew is selected as the chair of the Federal Reserve Board, it's still a Jew owned banking system. Jew's own control and or have significant decision making power in almost every US credit card company and payment processor. Attempting to sell products that Jews don't like using a payment processor becomes difficult, if not impossible.
Speaker 1: Let me go ahead and jump in here real quick on that excuse me personal story. Let me go ahead and just put myself back on screen. Hello, Okay, where's the where is this other's? Okay? So eight receivers, whether they're aluminum or polymerids or something like that, they are not illegal, but you will not find a payment processor to sell them anymore. So that's another way that they prevent the sale of things. And when I was trying to start that returning Soldier creatium connection thing back in twenty fourteen or fifteen or something, like that. I put it on my website as an option, and one day I was suspended off a PayPal and I contact them, was like, what's going on, Hey, that's where I get all my Internet orders from my assauce and all that, and they told me that it's because that was not acceptable. Creative was not acceptable. Why is that for three thousand years people have been using it or more that we know of, and there's ever been a fatality about any means and everyone. Everything that they conflates always been a cocktail of drugs. And then they blame it on the creative because that's what they want to demonize. But whatever. And because I was going to the VA a lot, there was a time in my life when I was volunteering at the West what is it called West Palm Beach VA just to hang out with the veterans that were there in long term care or whatever, and there's like this little what do you call it activity rum or whatever, and would teach them how to use a computer and just hang out with them, play checkers and things like that, just so they had someone to hang out with. And you know, I saw a potential in Kreatim to be good for PTSD, depression and lots of other things, and I was like, well, this would be good if I put an emphasis on this being good for you know, people who have these traumatic events, if this will help them cope rather than beyond these drugs that don't do too much for them and they end up, you know, was it every twenty two minutes when of them kills themselves or something like that. So that was my intent, and it didn't work out because they didn't want me to sell it, so I stopped doing it and they reinstated the payment processor. Pretty interesting, right, So that's that's a real life example from my own personal experience, how payment processors will work above the law and by their own policies make it impossible for you to sell certain things that they don't like.
Speaker 4: The most popular processor is PayPal, who's president and CEO is Daniel H. Shulman, a Jew. Jews are overrepresented in all areas of the financial.
Speaker 1: Arena before they made it hip and you know, got us to congratulate and be excited every time a Jews and is in charge of some thing major. They would control businesses by proxy. That was why JP Morgan was the thing because of his controlling interest in things, never being associated with and not that this is him as an example, but many different examples like that that by proxy they were being controlled by Rothschild's interests. But because you know, and then lots of businesses that were traded on Malt Street, same deal, they would be in a subject fuge basically so that you wouldn't know who was actually behind those corporations. They would have a different what they call the the goy out front of their gentile out front as their CEO. But behind the scenes, the real power behind those businesses were them. Now it's not even a matter of them concerned being concerned with that. They just got that's very visible in what he's discussing right now, that they openly run a lot of different things.
Speaker 4: Especially financial crimes. Names like Ivan Bowski, who the character Bording Gecko in the nineteen eighty seven movie Wall Street is based upon, junk bond king, Michael Milken, Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, I worked at site in New York with a guy who was a mason bricklayer, and he was working alongside of his son, with his son in the same business, the same union job on that. It was like a school contract. We were building something out of school, and he was working again. He had come out of retirement because his pension and his savings and all that stuff were blown out of the water because the union had invested with Bernie Madoff. So he had to come out of retirement and work again, and because he couldn't afford it, he couldn't afford not to.
Speaker 4: Recently, cryptocurrency conn artist Sam Bankman Freed have become synonymous with crazy.
Speaker 1: Eyes with the impact He's got those aoc syfartic crazy eyes. Doesn't he of their.
Speaker 4: Financial crimes still being felt by Americans who suffered due to their unbridled greed. Remember their holy book, the Talmud permits cheating and stealing. A jew may rob a gooy, he may cheat him over a bill. Now, Io Caamathi will analyze everything we just discussed.
Speaker 5: Hearing it, of course, a few things hit me directly. I'm listening to it, and he talked about PayPal. He talked about the financial instruments that you have to use if you want to do any type of payment systems or anything of that nature.
Speaker 3: I'm very familiar with that.
Speaker 5: I've been shut down for probably six years or more through different, different, various ways of doing financial transactions.
Speaker 3: So I know it's very real. Also, when I was listening.
Speaker 5: To it, I couldn't help but think about SVB, Silicon Valley Bank. I couldn't help think about Bankman Freed, and I started thinking about what's really going on. As we're talking about what's happening in finance. They've made it one hundred percent clear of us. The Jews totally controlled the financial apparatus that runs this country and really the world. But I really think that a lot of people don't understand Dave and I think a lot of times when we look at it, what we're looking at is America collapsing, or America falling financially, or America in financial issues, Silicon Valley Bank, or it was poor.
Speaker 3: Management of these things. That's not what I see. Look at this.
Speaker 5: What I see with all of these things we hear we're talking about the financial industry and the financial condition of the United States of America, what I see.
Speaker 3: Is like a big tower that has bombs on each floor.
Speaker 5: That are being detonated intentionally with malice of forethought for the financial collapse and the destruction of the Republic. Now, No, that sounds crazy to any people, because of course we've never seen anything like that happen before.
Speaker 1: But none of this is by active we have in other empires, in other kingdoms, the erosion and destruction from within. It's the parasite eating all the substance out from something so that it's just a shell and that falls apart. When I was on with Mike recently and he's talking about you know, bricks and the crypto and all this other stuff and digital currency and YadA YadA, and like well there, he's like, their banks are failing, their their financial hold on the I'm like, that's do you really think that that's what's going on? Or do you think that this is a planned demolition Because everything that would be replacing it they also control, So it's just shifting and the only people that are going to be traumatically devastated by this are the people that use their system, not the system itself. They're going to control just like they always did, just like back when.
Speaker 6: You know, it was uh.
Speaker 1: Rothschild in Europe with the whole outcome of the Battle of Waterloo and the misinformation that was delivered so that everybody started dumping their stocks and it was devalued. He bought up all Europe basically, and then come to find out that, well it was a lie. You know, Napoleon Bonaparte didn't not win that war, that de battle. And so it's it's kind of like that scenario again, whenever when there's a fire sale, they buy everything up and then they can restabilize and revalue things. But now it's going to be under a whole different financial system that's going to be even more more vapor than a counterfeit currency will be. It's not it's not them losing anything, it's them tidening their grip. And I was surprised that here, Mike, not like sense that you know that that's just them shifting us over resetting in the sense, but also establishing something that's going to be far more detrimental to mankind and at large and Americans specifically.
Speaker 3: I don't see poor management destroying a bank.
Speaker 1: I see Jews systematically saying consolidating destroy the.
Speaker 5: American Republic, like we're going to economically collapse it and we're gonna rob them as we're doing it, no different than they're doing with the military complex.
Speaker 1: Right, the end user is the is the person who's the target, not the people who have this, who are operating the system. It's the end user, the one who's forced to have to utilize their Is that a little head with like a wig on?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Is that what I'm looking at? Like a like a like a powdered wig. Dude, that look that is weird looking. It's something this one too? What is that that's funny looking? Or is that a guy with like the helmet on? I don't know, that's kind of funny looking way the way that looks. No, that's just a deed with the helmet on and they're all in there. Okay, that just looks funny. Looks like he's got the Princess Leiah hair on. The size there, the little buns.
Speaker 5: But it's a helmet equipment over the Ukraine, which is going to be the new Israel. The Greater Israel project's a.
Speaker 1: What he said there too, that's that's quite possibly a scenario like we were talking about before. He's been calling it greater or Big Israel multiple times. Zelenski has and you know, he's just an actor. Upon he had to wear a green Gi Joe outfit every time he went anywhere, couldn't wear an actual suit anywhere. He had to look like he was a Gi Joe character, so he could sell the idea of him being into trenches and you know, doing some noble war fare like like somehow that's a thing, tod.
Speaker 3: That's not them funding a war.
Speaker 5: That's them taking the US military apparatus and giving it to themselves as Jews, using Ukraine, which will be the place that they'll move Israel to as a way to give them the strongest military in the world by just taking the United.
Speaker 1: It might be an expansion, but I don't think it'll be moving too like there's going to be a large exodus from one place to the other potentially, But there's going to always be that that need for Jerusalem unless they destroy it, the whole thing, and then that sense everybody into a panic because that destroys the foundational beliefs of three Abrahamic religions that they help to set up, so that they'll be everybody will be without a tether, freaking out and looking to the authority, the governmental authority, for some sort of guidance which will work in their benefit as well.
Speaker 5: States of American military. They don't have to create their own I see the same thing with the financial industry.
Speaker 3: This is not poor management or just corruption. This is intentional.
Speaker 5: Targeting for the systematic collapse of the economic viability of the republic. It's just pure, unadulterated criminal theft. We're talking trillions of dollars of theft from the Federal Reserve, where we have not seen an audit. We get a professional audit of what the Federal Reserve has done with those trillions of dollars. I can't prove it, but I guess I know what country a lot of that money has parked in. We saw with SVB Bank the funds that were taken from SVB Bank here in America, where Israeli companies were predominant in that banking system. They said over fifty percent of the companies in Israel were highly invested or had some connection with SVB those funds. Many of those places sent funds to Israel right before the quote unquote collapse, which then the US government comes in and covers who would otherwise be uninsured. So we're talking billions of dollars of theft doubled because not only did they do it with the mismanagement of the bank itself and then transfer the money so that they didn't lose any money before the collapse. Some of them invested in it knowing obviously apparently that even though it wasn't insured money anything over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, that the US government was gonna come in and bail them out anyway.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about double.
Speaker 5: Ending and tripling up your money with US taxpayer funds. There's nothing legal about this process. It's just pure unadulterated Jewish criminal theft.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and just remember all the Fenime, Freddy Mac, all the things that went under all the banks that no longer exist. Not that the banks are good things, but the consolidation that occurred in uh was it two two thousand and eight, right with the banking bubble bursting and Obama They're going to get into that a little bit. But it wasn't just Silicon Valley Bank. But that's a good example to show just how often that happened to how many of those are the countrywide? Where did all that go? What is what is all that paper and all those all those mortgages that were being traded back and forth on the market. What does what does that all point to, and you're going to hear him explain it, So I'm not going to.
Speaker 4: I think we've seen the destruction of the economy with what happened with COVID, So yeah, they've done it before in other arenas, and they'll do it again. So I was thinking about while you were talking about that, about bankman Freed and the money that was taken from investors of that bank and handed to Democratic Party officials. You know, it's difficult to talk about finance on its own, of course, as you know, we've talked about this before, because it touches so many other areas.
Speaker 3: What can you do in this society without money exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like they say, if it's a free country, why does it cost so much deliver here? Right? But yeah, absolutely, Jews are dominant now more than ever.
Speaker 5: I know that.
Speaker 4: Even as early as the nineteen sixties, there were restrictions against Jews, and for example, the New York Stock Exchange. It wasn't common for a Jew to hold a seat in the New York Stock Exchange.
Speaker 1: So there were and that's why they had the gentile up front scenario that I was talking about. That was a formula that they operated under.
Speaker 4: Laws that had carried down through the generations for the obvious reasons, because when Jews used their network that has been developed, as we said, since the Middle Ages, they choke everyone else out of their network. And that's why there have been restrictions against Jews and finance, not because people wake up one day and say, you know what, I really don't like Jews and I don't want Jews to be involved in this. It's because of Jewish business practices as among other things, among other things exactly, but like I said, it's hard.
Speaker 1: To and those other things being they're preying upon children, right, yeah, poisoning you with their allopathic sorcery, pharmachia and so on and so on and so on. It's the behavior, well, it boils down to malicious, predatorial behavior in many aspects, every aspect that they're involved in. That's what builds the animosity, not the fact that they have a whatever belief system that we don't even pay attention to or care about until we realize and find out that that religion is very, very one minded about the destruction of everyone but them.
Speaker 4: Finance. But there's a little joke that and it could be applied to a lot of things. But what's the smallest book in the world. It's the Book of Jewish Business Ethics. So Jews have recently become to dominate finance in the United States specifically, when, as I said, only just you know, fifty years ago or so, they weren't really that common, and now they are, you know, predominant in pretty much every aspect of finance. I mean there are even books written about it.
Speaker 5: You know, when I really saw the overt blind, when I really saw Jews stepping in front and saying, we're going to take the money of this country, we run this place, is when Obama first was elected.
Speaker 3: I never forget.
Speaker 5: It was right after the collapse of the economy. So these subprime loans that were done in the banking industry, again controlled by Jews, and he just walked in the door and handed them trillions of dollars. And I'm like, but this is the same group that created the collapse, and so he just gave them a tool of the Jews. The Obama administration, let's just be frank with it, the politicians and came out of nowhere, and he gave the taxpayer dollars to them. And what really hit me This is when I really said, this is the most blind corruption that I've seen and paid attention to my adult life.
Speaker 3: He gave them the money for those.
Speaker 5: Companies, those those mortgage companies, but then people still had to pay their mortgages, and then people still got evicted out of their homes and got their mortgages foreclosed on them, and they got to sell the morte kids again in the homes again. So I'm like, if the taxpayers have paid the money for these mortgages, why are people still paying any mortgages? And they paid our money was taken and given to the same companies. At least that's the way I understand it. And so when I saw that, I said, this is I'm not saying that there hasn't been Jewish political economic corruption in the past, but when I saw that, I really stepped back and said, Okay, I think we're dealing with something extreme now.
Speaker 3: I think the direction this is headed is a total catastrophe.
Speaker 5: And I think that's what we're beginning to see now where they're not even doing it carefully. They don't even need a front man. Now, Bankman Freed, he doesn't have a front man. He's just a wide open Jew SVB. If you look into it's just Jews, the CEO jew the money's going to Israel, Israel and Israeli articles that they're publishing it. Thank goodness for the True News putting that article out there, because I wouldn't have known it on the level that I did if I hadn't seen it there. It's important for us to know they're no longer hiding the corruption. They really believe that the game is sold up, They've won and it's over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely it is. Now where there's a book out called it's been out for a while by a Jewish professor called the Jewish Century. We are in that Jewish century and we are feeling the results of when Jews dominate. In this case finance.
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 4: We have nowhere to go but down, because they are going to, as you said, they're going to take this economy apart, just like that movie that was mentioned earlier Wall Street. What these Jews do? They raid these companies. They're corporate raiders, that's what they referred to them back in the eighties and nineties. Corporate raiders who go in and they grab a company.
Speaker 1: Mergers and acquisitions and they suck it dry.
Speaker 4: And the people who have worked their all their lives and saved for their little pensions, these Jews take it apart. This is what's happening. That's when a hostile takeover goes into effect. You know who's getting hurt. And as long as we have Jews with unlimited access to the Federal Reserve, to the New York Stock Exchange, to the Nasdaq Stock market, to all of the banks, to everything we mentioned earlier, we're in deep trouble.
Speaker 5: Now we're looking at the Central Bank digital coin where they literally at the point of saying we're going to literally physically take physical money away from everybody else. So if you don't come through our system electronically and digitally, you can't even spend money.
Speaker 3: There won't even be I mean, if people allow that.
Speaker 5: I think this is one of the most dangerous times as it relates to not just the United States of America, because in this case course being a black person, I'm not I don't have the same sense of all America the beautiful that a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people do.
Speaker 1: But I will say this, why not. I think the perspective of history is why. And I think somebody who's able to be rational and reasonable can be talked to. You know, there's a lot of maybe anger and uh also the inability to let go of a certain things that you've believed are a certain way for a long period of your life and maybe you've ingrained in you when you're younger that that's a lot to overcome. But America prior to and what because it wasn't founded by a bunch of whatever's like? Or is it because of what you've been told about slavery? Because he understands the whole slave trade thing. So America, the beautiful land of the free, all that stuff, this is the ground to where you could do that, you could restore that. So I don't understand why American is him itself. It seems like he's embracing the good aspects of what America is supposed to be. So even though he's made that statement, I wouldn't say this is true for everybody who is, you know, hating on the idea of America. But I don't think they actually understand that without that foundation, at least the principles of that foundation, they wouldn't have the ability to be upset about it, because another despotic nation wouldn't allow them to speak out freely about it and pretty soume this one won't either.
Speaker 3: What we have here now.
Speaker 5: Is countless times better then what they intend to make this because they pull physical currency and fia right.
Speaker 1: And what I'm saying, I'm not saying that this is a great, wonderful place. I'm saying the idea and concept of what it was supposed to be would have been pretty very livable for a lot of people. I think it should be more like Libya in a sense of the nationalists approach to nationalizing their own industry when it comes to natural resources. To fuck with the EPA and all their bullshit climate nonsense. That's trying to make people interdependent upon other different nations for different resources. And because that's an unnatural they had to create that artificial condition by making us not making it. We're not allowed to tap our own resources because that's going to hurt the environment, So we have to go get our oil from here and there in the other place. We could sustain here just fine, and we could sell our access, and if we did it like Libya, there wouldn't be taxes because we're not. If we weren't a country that was, you know, preying upon their own people. They would want a strong nation, strong well armed nation to help in a time of crisis when we were if we were being invaded. You know, the ideas that Gaddafia had instilled upon Libya, where they had lots of free things and not these recurring bills which is part of the protocols. Life was a whole lot easier for them before we came in and destroyed it, because that was a really glaring example of how things could be if the people understood that that was even a possibility. You got to keep the people in the dark, so they didn't even know of that, you know, that reality like the North and South Korea thing where they don't even know that there's the rest of the world out there.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think, I think that this could be a whole lot better. But it still would be livable if we forced or enforced the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, Because wouldn't that in a rational world, if the leaders who are you know, we consider being quote unquote elected for their positions, if they defy those very principles of the Bill of Rights and Constitution, doesn't that make them no longer eligible and qualified for their position. So it shouldn't they be like a zero tolerance for that, And wouldn't that fix the issue because it wouldn't matter who was in that seat. They had such they had limitations to what they were able to do. They couldn't executive order sign away the world in people's rights all day long, and then you.
Speaker 5: Can't eat, you can't drink, you can't do business, you can't get food, you can't get housing unless you can put some digits on a computer that's controlled ultimately by Jews.
Speaker 3: Yes, a rat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely. This is just a snapshot of Jewish financial power in America, and we haven't even scratched the surface. In our next video, we will examine how this financial power is leveraged to control US.
Speaker 1: Politics on the next All right, so I'm going to take a look at the runtime on this one. Maybe we'll do a little more. We'll do all late eventually, and we can do this one, right, can we do this one? Who's out there? Anybody?
Speaker 3: It says.
Speaker 1: With EO one two, three through three, we don't have any Fourth Amendment still, we don't have it for the minute still, but on steroids, can't post it because I'm on a cell phone I think that's the one. There's so many. Okay, you're here, cool, all right, Yeah, let's keep you going. This a little bit longer, just a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: Hear it at all.
Speaker 1: Let's see twelve's a whole lot of people. It's all good, it's all good. All right. I find this very low as far as the audio, but I don't know how it's actually producing on the other end. So people say, it's okay, it's okay, it's great.
Speaker 4: The road to the presidency goes through Tel Aviv. And because of the money, it appears.
Speaker 5: That even though we elect these political people into the positions, or at least before they start doing a new thing with it, they're still in the elections. But at some point in twenty four, essentially we were voting and electing people.
Speaker 1: But we thought, well, here's the funny thing about stealing an election. They only give you. You want rothschild Candada A or rothschild Candida B. Oh, you want ross child Canadaday. Too bad, you're getting rothschild candidate B. He won, he got the he got the longest straw of whatever the hell it is, you know what I mean. It's like. And then we think oh, we had choice freedom, alright, Okay, sure thing.
Speaker 5: We were electing them to represent American citizens, when in fact, as it relates to the national interest, it appears that's.
Speaker 3: Never been the case.
Speaker 1: Dave's Gottrey get Harry m so cool?
Speaker 5: When have you gone and taken with doctor Simpia McKinney shared with all that, well, congress woman, and then gone further and then asked.
Speaker 3: Specifically to your congressional people, have you made a pledge to Israel? Who's done that?
Speaker 5: And why haven't all of us gone to see have you made a pledge to protect the interests of Israel?
Speaker 1: When I first when I first listened to him say that, I'm like, there must be contexts here and missing, and that it was it was me under the perception that he was saying that you should be making sure that they did. But that's not what he's saying. He's saying you should be calling them out on it. If they are making a pledge to foreign Uh, well, in reality, it's the fifty first state. It's just a really hostile one that likes to get us involved in wars. It's not really is it really even afford? Is it really an a foreign power if the people who created it are right here in this country.
Speaker 4: A March twenty twelve article in the Jewish Rag Commentary entitled Jews Money in twenty twelve by Jonathan S. Tobin, an are in chief of another Jewish Rag Jewish News syndicate, summed up the political power Jews wheeled over the United States. Estimates of the amount of money Jews have donated to American politicians, parties, and causes are even less accurate than the loose estimates of Jewish votes, but there is little question that the figure is staggering. It is impossible to determine precisely the grand total contributed to only presidential candidates by individual Jewish donors, but it may well be as much or more than, one third of all democratic money, and a lesser those impressive percentage of the funds raised by Republicans. Jews are disproportionately liberal. Liberals see the Democratic social justice agenda not only as appropriate policy, but also as in part a mandate from their faith tradition. Just as important as the identification of many Jews with liberal policies is Jewish antipathy for a great constituency of the Republican Party Christian Conservatives. The divide between Jews and Christian Conservatives runs deep and must now be acknowledged as being as much about culture and prejudice as it is about politics. Liberal Jews view the Christian Right as a threat to their rights as a religious minority. If that means backing a half hearted friend of the Jewish state instead of a GOP candidate who may be pro Israel but is also a pro life, anti gay evangelical, then there is little question that is what most will do. A twenty sixteen study reported on by The Jerusalem Post in an article entitled US Jews contribute half of all donations to the Democratic Party leaves no room for doubt of who controls US politicians. The study also revealed a large majority of American Jews have a deep seated notion that being Jewish is inextricably bound to being liberal, highlighted by the fact that around seventy percent of Jews voted for Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen and seventy eight percent voting for Barack Obama in the two thousand and eight election, and a strong sixty nine percent twenty twelve. Despite Obama's open antipathy for the Jewish State during.
Speaker 3: His first time.
Speaker 4: The studies author looked at the disproportionate frenzy surrounding the Jewish vote while Jews comprised just one percent of the US electorate. The reason for such intense scrutiny, cites the study, is the outsized contributions of Jewish donors to US political campaigns, with Jewish donors contributing a whopping fifty percent of funds received by the Democratic Party and twenty five percent to the Republican Party.
Speaker 1: And they created a system where you are required to have millions upon millions of dollars to run a campaign that's not the common man or the voice of the people in any respect. You're never going to get through that unnatural weeding process that they've instilled in their system. An honest candidate who doesn't have some sort of obligation to someone for the funding that they received in order to run their campaign. And what person do you know who has a sound mind and a good a good working understanding of history and has lived a normal life and isn't out of touch with the people. How do they become a political entity when it requires tons and tons of money to get there, to get to that position. So if they are by some by some miracle, real the real people, assault of the earth people by the time they get to that office. But trying to even get to running their campaign, so many promises had to be made to acquire that campaign funding that it doesn't matter what they started off as because they're not even going to get an opportunity to operate the way that or to speak on behalf of or to make any change or alteration into anything, because of all the promises to the interests of others that they had to agree to to get there. So it's a perfect system of corruption, perfect system that maintains the system and doesn't allow outsiders into it.
Speaker 4: This means two percent of the population outright owns the Democratic Party and has controlling.
Speaker 1: Interest because they own the media and because they operate through the government, there would never even be any type of legislature or new law or whatever that would state that media has to give free access to candidates to speak their case to the public on television in radio. So if they need to get a message out, rather than having to spend so much money that they would have open free public access to the forum basically to the to the gathering to because that's what it is now on the television. So that's how you reach the most people. You're not standing outside on top of a soapbox. You have to get it in front of the podium with the cameras. So there's you know what I mean, Like, there's no there's no way that they would never allow that, but that would be maybe a potential solution is that once you are you know, selected by whatever your your group, party affiliation is to be a candidate, that you would then and have access. But there's more to the expenses in that, Like you you have to fly around a lot of places, you got to do a lot of stuff. You got to hold big ass rallies. Apparently you got to master rallies out there. Who has no problem continuously bragging about the lines of people, right, twenty thousand people showed up. What do you fifty thousand people showed.
Speaker 4: Up in the Republican Party. In fact, Jewish economic power has converted our once two party system into a one party system. It's no longer the Democrats versus the Republicans. Now it's whoever serves the Jews best and what do they require from the political candidates? Who they fund to get elected. Well, twenty percent of US foreign aid goes to a nation with a population of just nine million, a minuscule point zero zero one percent of the eight billion souls who make up the world's population. And you can guess what country that is Israel. That means one out of every five dollars the US spends on foreign aid goes to the welfare state of Israel, as agreed upon by the elected officials. Jewish money puts into power to run this nation. Perhaps the most shocking example of Jewish control over this once great nation is what former Georgia Democrat US Congresswoman Cynthia Ann McKinney told us in two thousand and six when she was continually pressured to sign a pledge of allegiance to Israel, with the understanding she would receive all the money she needed to win reelection. The American Israel Public Affairs Committee APAK, the most powerful lobby in Washington, was behind it. When she refused to do it, they launched an epic attack against her that removed her from office. Here are some highlights from my interview with doctor Cynthia McKinney.
Speaker 1: Okay, just real quick, this is a complete on this off off topic. This is a night an eighteen seventy five picture of Buffalo Bill Cody. Does that not look like Ian McCollen, isn't Ian McKellen, whatever the hell's name is from Forgotten Weapons? It could have been. It could be his doppelganger. That's pretty funny, and it's not just the facial atter.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you about this pledge because not very many people know about it, and that's understandable because people really have to want to understand the issue here and many don't. But it was on the program on I think it was Al Jazeera or no, it.
Speaker 8: Was Christy, Yeah, and it was a girlfriend of mine, Marzier Hashiman, who is a US citizen who lives in Iran. It was in her interview that I first disclosed it, and it really really hit them hard because.
Speaker 1: It was sort of like the secret about in the column.
Speaker 8: Sorry the former member of Congress saying, I don't know if he's former, if he's current, who said they buy their committee assignments kind of thing.
Speaker 1: So it was like accepted, And.
Speaker 8: The reason I believe it was accepted is basically all of political money in the US well now you've got more people involved. But the Zionist Israel First money is what underpins the Democratic Party, and it used to be to a lesser extent, the Republican Party, but now the Republican Party and the Democratic parties both and that's why in the signing of the pledge, nobody said anything about it. But I was offended by it. And my entire twelve years in Congress was bumping up against these people who controlled everything. They literally controlled the budget, they controlled well the budget process, got into the budget, what got a line item? And it was just a horrible experience for me. It was like, what do you call that trench warfare?
Speaker 6: Many people have heard the term zog ZG Zionist occupied government. Is it zog?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, for sure, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 6: This particular show with your friend on PRESTV, you said, well, every kin for Congress at that time had a pledge, get a pledge to sign, and I was new on the scene, and so the pledge had Jerusalem as a capitalist city, the military superiend. She cut you off and she said, American Congress people have to sign this pledge. My first question is did the pledge take the form of physical paper?
Speaker 8: Yes, The pledge was a piece of paper that was faxed to my home, which is where I was receiving all of the facts, is in the early days of my candidacy back in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 6: Wow, So the pledge was an actual physical piece of paper. Do you know who actually sent it over to you?
Speaker 8: Yes, it was from APAC.
Speaker 4: And it's not just on the federal level where Jewish money influences politicians. Currently, thirty five US states have legislation and effect that limits the free speech rights of Americans at the expense of Jews in Israel. Essentially, Jewish money has turned America into Western Israel.
Speaker 1: Now let's go to Io for he is at the expensive I think I mean that the benefit too, benefit of you know, benefit of Israel, not the expensive, because I mean maybe what's paying for it may perhaps is what they're saying, but you get what I mean. It's a little confusing.
Speaker 4: There's analysis of this troubling information.
Speaker 5: That was another excellent synopsis of what we're dealing with in terms of Jews and politics. In fact, when I heard Dave talking and he said we go from a two party system to a one party system, I thought to myself, we go from a two party system to a Jew party system, but the Jews control all the parties and they just having a party. When you talked about doctor Cynthion mckinniy where we just listened, It's amazing to me. This is I would say, the most relevant politician period in terms of the American Republic in the twenty first century woman who came out, And to this day, I haven't heard anyone in the twenty first century state that Israel was requesting, almost demanding, that US politicians make a pledge to another the country.
Speaker 1: We know that there was another, but this is twenty twenty three data, right, guy that is his wife just happens to die not so long after that. I forgot his name. Don't know why I'm late.
Speaker 5: I guess at this point we know it's hostile to the US interest as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: This is the first person that I heard in politics come out and say that. Now, that was two thousand and six.
Speaker 5: I don't know that anything has changed since that time.
Speaker 3: But what it means is it appears.
Speaker 5: That even though we elect these political people into the positions, or at least before they start doing a new thing where they're still in the elections. But at some point in the twenty first century, we were voting and electing people, but we thought that we were electing them to represent American citizens.
Speaker 1: Thomas Massy is what I'm talking referring to. But that came after two thousand and six.
Speaker 5: I think when in fact, as it relates to the national interest, it appears that's never been the case, or we don't know when. I don't know when it started or when it didn't. But and I want people out there to think about this. When have you gone and taken with doctor Cynthia McKinnon, shared with all of us congresswoman, and then gone further and then asked specifically to your congressional people.
Speaker 3: Have you made a pledge to Israel? Who's done that?
Speaker 5: And why haven't all of us gone to see have you made a pledge to protect the interests of Israel?
Speaker 4: The only pledge people are supposed.
Speaker 3: To be making is a pledge to the United States of America.
Speaker 5: They I think this is extremely troubling because what it essentially says, and I think you said it best. We're living we call it the United States of America, But more and more what we're really dealing with we're living in Western Israel. I can say specifically a situation we had when we saw in twenty twenty. And I'm no Donald Trump fan, okay, but he did some things that would better than a lot of other people have done better than Obama, that's for certain. And we saw in twenty twenty that they were pushing to get everybody injected, and we knew what was coming. Now, we didn't I didn't know the mRNA, I didn't know how bad it would be, but we knew that it was genocidal and because of the nature of what was going to happen, and we've all seen it happen, so I can see it publicly now.
Speaker 3: I put together a political team.
Speaker 5: Black We knew what happened, we saw it. We set up with the Trump administration. We sat down and we talked to him and we said, look, this was about to happen.
Speaker 3: This is what you're going to have to do to win. Of course we didn't share everything, but we said we can help you.
Speaker 5: But I mean, of course there was going to be some things that as black people, we were going to get for our community.
Speaker 3: No questions about that. They loved it. We're talking about politics and the Jews control. He got all the way up the ladder. We had some big powerful names on it, people that we put together.
Speaker 5: Trump never saw it because you know who had to see it and approve it before Trump knew that a team of black people who he needed more than anything, had come to the table to help Kushner, the Jew who he had in control of, saying who came to him? I don't know to this day if he even knows that we can and then we've seen what's happened. So what that means is, even if you think you have someone that's doing something good, the question is how much good can they really do and how much power do they have to.
Speaker 3: Do what they think is the right thing to do before the Jews can come in and Trump that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jews have always played the gatekeeper role.
Speaker 1: So you have Kushner, who's also tarting up Trump's daughter, who's involved with Katar and all those strings and wicked business practices at whatever was sixty sixty six, whatever the freaking name of the address was in New York. There's all kinds of bad going on with that guy. He's more than he appears to be. Plus he's a little freaking demon weasel. He's basically a handler in his position, but not the only one. Just somebody who monitors, basically right, may as well be Masad. And that's just one example. But he also was urged by his daughter in twenty seventeen to quote unquote convert. Now, if you're not already a member of any type of religion, you don't you know, identify with any religion. Is it really a conversion or it's an adoption of he became a Shabbad. They're they're the most notorious for their Healmudic child prino tatorial behavior.
Speaker 4: Remember the Jew with Obama at Valerie Jarrett always hovering like a hawk, you know, to his side and just watching to see what he's saying, to make sure that he's saying the right things. Yeah, it's reached a point now where and those numbers are staggering if you think about it. I try to point this out to whoever I talk to, which are not very many people, because I don't talk to people generally like you're normal person, you know. So if we just look at you know, the total amount, if you can, if you imagine a circle of one hundred percent of all the money that goes into and let's just talk about the Democrats now, democratic campaign coffers of US politicians, So federal politicians, if we just look at let's say they've got a bucket, and that's one hundred percent of the money, I think it's safe to say that over half that money, Yeah, over half of all that money comes from Jews and Jewish groups. And of course it's not the electorate who the politicians do the bidding for, it's the contributors that money. Yeah, it never was the electorate, So I don't know if it's ever been different. Of Course, just like finance, as we discussed in that video, Jews didn't have complete control of the US financial system as they do now. Jews certainly didn't have complete control of the US political system. But I think now, especially highlighted by Biden's administration, which you detail in your book, You've got I think something like just his cabinet is like something like seventy four percent Jewish. And of course one of the members of that cabinet left that you know, the chief of staff, Ron Klain, replaced by another Jew. So if you think about the diversity that they all want, right you've got three quarters of the cabinet or Jews three quarters. Where's the diversity?
Speaker 3: You know, what's interested in what you're saying.
Speaker 5: When I did the research and looked at the Obama cabinet and who was surrounding Obama, his handlers and the.
Speaker 3: Cabinet and the Trump cabinet.
Speaker 5: To your point, Now we talk about the cabinet, but who's closer to a person.
Speaker 1: This is twenty twenty three, so not even what's going on now, but the previous one, the previous uh, the previous what do you call it? Years that he was in office? Why can't I think of any birds?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: God damn it, it's messing my head up. It and I can't say auntie lunk like brain mush.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, their cabinet or their family.
Speaker 5: So if we look at both Trump and Biden, all of their children married to Jews. Now I think Trump junior, I think he divorced Jude he was married too. But nevertheless, all the children are the last two presidents married to Jews, which means, even if they're not the president, they have complete family control.
Speaker 3: We're talking about it's like a swarm.
Speaker 1: Am I the only one who's seeing in these pictures of Biden, a person who doesn't look like the Biden of today, Like every time they show another picture of Biden like that, it's similar, but it doesn't look the same as the old guy we see out front.
Speaker 5: Now it's like a complete overthrow where every access to power, every point to an access of power. Jews have invaded politically to the point you were talking about something about free speech.
Speaker 3: And recently I've been going to the Maryland terms state.
Speaker 5: Government and to the House and to the Senate and testifying against bills where literally Jews, I mean in Maryland they're not hiding, they're doing it around in Florida as well, but literally they have bills that say we want to be the ones that pick and determine what a hate crime is.
Speaker 3: Thank you Share and Panel for hearing my testimony. I'm against this bill. I classify this now as this is in a group of bills that I'm seeing that are very disturbing and straining to me.
Speaker 2: I called them to protect the Jew bills, the bills that don't specifically say that, but it's Jews saying don't.
Speaker 3: Criticize Jews, and any criticism of Jews is hate crimes. This is why I have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: Criticism of Jews in the United States of America is called First Amendment. And anytime you make the criticism of someone a crime, you are infringing dangerously close uponst edition.
Speaker 3: You're stripping.
Speaker 2: Is this the United States of America or is this Western Israel?
Speaker 5: And they keep saying things on the internet and people passing out pamphlets. So now if you're passing out information about Jews, want they want to be the ones to determine it's a hate crime and work with d ages.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Senator, members of the Committee. My name's Howard LIBBTT. I'm Executive director of the Baltimore Jewish Council. The BJC represents the Associated Jewish Federation of Baltimore and all of its agencies, as well as the broader Jewish community of the Baltimore region. Our responsibilities include helping to coordinate security preparations, trainings, and responses for the Associated system and all the Jewish community institutions in most of Maryland restrictions. For the past two years, I was fortunate to serve on the task force that was created through language by Sedar Hendelman and Delgate Rosenberg. Our goal was to determine how to effectively oppose domestic terrorism and extremism of Maryland.
Speaker 5: Thank you Chairman for this opportunity to address the committee. The reason I'm against the Domestic Terrorism Response Bill is because the four primary things that I'm aware of that American citizens are concerned about as it relates to domestic terrorism are not addressed in any weight, shape or form in this bill. Number one, as a black man, this would be something specific to black people. Law enforcement overreach that we commonly referred to as police brutality has been an issue for us from the beginning since we've been here.
Speaker 3: Still an issue.
Speaker 5: The ones that all Americans are concerned about, and this is what American citizens are talking about. The pedal terrorism, the sexualization of children with the LGBT imposition of perversion in the school system, in the libraries. Parents are upset about it, want to know what they can do to protect their children from it, and feel like they're being assaulted from the society. Nothing in the bill helps to prevent that form of domestic terrorism. Number three, health terrorism. We remember no Jab, no job. They attacked everybody. The military, which represents American's defense, the first responders which represent the health, the government employees which represent the logistics and infrastructure, and the teachers which represent the future, the students, the whole republic under siege. Nothing in this bill that I see protects American citizens from government overreach in terms of health. And lastly, constitutional terrorism. The First Amendment, the Second Amendment, and the thirteenth Amendment are under constant attack, and this is what American citizens are talking about and have an issue with. Nothing I see in this bill addresses the real, true issues that American citizens and Maryland citizens are truly concerned about. And I didn't know this until I just heard it, But all I've heard is Jews have a problem, and we want to.
Speaker 3: Build that protects us.
Speaker 5: What about the rest of the American citizens that have real issues that are truly confront us every day of our lives. So I'm against this build and I would ask that this committee not be able to be made because it does not address the issues of American citizens. Then they have another build they want the funding. So now they want to be funded millions of dollars to give money for security for religious groups. So, in other words, Jews and nonprofits that the Jews run well, now get a stack of money to make sure that they can.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they gonna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, let's interject with this one right now. Hey, look everybody, now, they're what they always wanted to be a minority group.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So it says I'm going to eliminate Jewish taxes in America, j Anz Simmis, tax force trains. It's eye on nations capital. That's not what I'm looking for. Let me see if I they just reduce it again. I can read the one that's on here. Billions of dollars in grants paid out to paid out predominantly to Jewish groups over two decades through the nonprofit security grant program is an actual non figurative tax on Americans. And then says here, uwish Jewish mngos to get ninety seven percent of Homeland Securities Defense grant in twenty twelve. That's twenty twelve. Let's see what else we got here? And so's Jews having to pay for their own security represents a Jewish tax according to the American Jewish Committees. Julie Fishman Raymond, So we have to pay for their quote unquote security. She demands Congress give at least five hundred million to secure Jewish groups. Where does that come from? You to secure Jewish groups through the NSGP. So while you're being held captive in being destroyed, in all of your efforts to maintain a world, in a life for your family, you're also paying for the programs of the people doing the destruction. The Nonprofit Security Grant Program is a DHS program going back two decades which Jewish groups have largely monopolized to pay for their own security. That's the same thing that should be more, all right, that's not the one. But they've also been labeled a minority group, just as they wanted, So they're going to be robbing other minority groups for they're already overly represented ethnicity, race, religion, what the hell you want to call it is, I don't know, I don't know which one is accurate. Certainly religion, I guess, or cult, but just another way that they're pretending to be just so damn concerned about all these other people, yet they're funneling the money from them. And this is kind of like the big heightst the big scame in the first place, right, was to get themselves labeled as a minority as well, which they I guess by numbers, might be, but the representation is not. And the fact that they run and operate everything, and now with that great tremendous amount of wealth and power, somehow they need they need the charity money as well. What a bunch of scumbacks.
Speaker 5: But they said they auctioned it off for doing that, and then they have other bills for Holocaust remembrance. I need to pay for that right the American citizenship to take a victory in World War.
Speaker 1: Two, because that makes it more real if you have to pay for something that's a lie. Oh fuck, what the hell they just do?
Speaker 3: Jews and Jewish group hold on?
Speaker 6: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I had to of course, God damn it. I gotta try to find that out here.
Speaker 3: We were voting and electing people.
Speaker 1: I don't know where the hell we were twenty minutes into.
Speaker 3: Erecting them to represent American citizens.
Speaker 5: It didn't mean to click that as it relates to the national interest, hears that's never I don't know. I don't know when to give money for security for religious groups. So in other words, Jews and nonprofits did the Jews run? Will now get a stock of money to make sure that they can.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're gonna do with the money customers. They said it, they.
Speaker 5: Auctioned it off for doing that, and then they have other bills for Holocaust remembrance. We're they're actually trying to get the American citizenship to take a victory in World War Two that saved the Jews, according to their narrative, from genocide, and start mourning it and feel like we owe Jews more. When I'm forty nine years old, I'm almost fifty. In my entire life, I've never heard a Jew say thank you to an American citizen for quote unquote saving them from the Holocaust.
Speaker 3: So I'm saying that to say, if I have.
Speaker 5: To go and try to block bills that make Jews these special people that can say if you say anything against me, you get five years in prison. We're in a crisis of state when a black man, when a black man who has traditionally been anti white, I'm going to just be perfect honest.
Speaker 3: You know my issue has been dealing with racism.
Speaker 5: When I'm the one sitting in there being very direct, we don't want any protected Jew bills. It's a black man who has a lot of issues with America, and I'm like, where are the white Americans. They're literally taking away your first admit. You say you love this Constitution, which I got admitteds a.
Speaker 3: Heck of a document. Thank you, and you're not fighting for it.
Speaker 4: You talk to me, You're right, I think. I think ultimately most.
Speaker 3: Do not like the First Amendments.
Speaker 4: I think because when there are individuals who speak their mind, which, as you know is it's very rare nowadays. I think it has an impact on others when they see that and they don't have, you know, whatever it takes to speak their minds, and it kind of puts a spotlight on them and it makes them feel uncomfortable. So while they might give in this case, Amendment one, I don't think that they really appreciate it. And we saw that with COVID.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm asking. I noted there's some First Amendment white a.
Speaker 5: Maga, you know, make America great again, right wing Christian conservative.
Speaker 3: I know that there's some attorneys out there.
Speaker 5: Where are they when the Jews are going into their courtroom saying if you say something about a Jew, I'm gonna classify as anti semitic.
Speaker 3: And now I'm gonna put somebody.
Speaker 5: In jail literally just shredding their First Amendment right in front of their face. It was even a Jew with Michael Chertoff, that wrote the Patriot Act that took all of the rights away from the Patriots and ripped the Constitution up. I'm like, where, And again, I'm not saying since I live here that we don't have a responsibility to do something.
Speaker 3: We don't want to just let this happen.
Speaker 5: But really, to me, this is when I would expect White America to be like, all right, you've reached a certain point. Jews or not, you reached the point, and I just don't hear it the way I would expect it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's disheartening. And I think the reason is and that's you know, that goes to why we're sitting here together and talking about this stuff too. You know, hopefully an audience who you know doesn't have the knowledge that we do in regards to this topic. I think that those people that you're talking about, who could be representing the opposite side of what the Jews are trying to do, I think that they've naturally or or instinctively they don't have what it takes to do that. It's it's difficult standing up for an idea, right if you are, you know, going to take a step and say, well, you know, I want it?
Speaker 1: Doesn't that kind of prove beyond a doubt even the minds of those who will never admit it. Isn't that a self proof of the at least the inferred or you know, the their concepts or their belief in the ultimate, extreme, overwhelming, overarching power that this group has that makes them timid in the first place not to speak out. So are at the same time they're contributing to that problem, that silence, the lack of resistance to it. But if they're going to argue with you or shout you down, what criticize you, they're doing it to earn favor with that very group that they subconsciously, if not directly, are fully aware, are very much in charge of things. And that's the very reason why they're attacking you instead of the problem. They're cowards and they're going to side with what appears to be winning or has already won because they don't want to be on the other side as the target of that big, huge power structure. So if you start making noise, and they think that that's dangerous noise, and they don't want what they're doing is wanting to distance themselves from that, so they turn their animosity towards you, even if they're fully aware of the problem here, because this is harder, scarier, more overly dominant. You're just you, So then you don't have allies in the same you know, in your neighborhood. Even they'd rather tear you apart, and would love to do so publicly because then they feel like they get their street cred. Maybe they won't, maybe they'll leave me alone for a while, you know, even if that's just a subconscious thought. I did my virtue signaling for the day. I protected a bunch of pedophiles and rapists and killers and you know, all that wonderful stuff, because I can ignore all that and just try to try to live in this little narrow box that they've allowed me to stay within. Because this guy over here wants more and he's gonna upset the apple cart, but that has no more apples on it.
Speaker 4: Just course defend free speech against everything. I think the Jews media has done such a powerful job in brainwashing your average person that even when you talk about this topic, many of them will cringe instinctively because of how they've been brainwashed by the Jews.
Speaker 1: Media, or because they are fully aware subconsciously, if not, like I said, of the actual threat that they pose.
Speaker 3: Again, so I think that I know because i've it's like.
Speaker 1: That sense or LARPing or imaginary thing like knowing full well that they will have support of their community and liberals and judges and da da da and everybody else. The news will cast it in a good life. If they go after you for speaking out against the true problem, they're going to have all the support in the world if it ever got to that. They know, if it ever came to a situation like that, they would have backup. It'll be the whole system against you, with them being the one that uh, you know is at the front of it for that particular you know, case or whatever. But that's that's not that doesn't show bravery. That show is the exact opposite. That's cowardice. It's a lot it's a lot harder to stand for principles when you can, it's a lot easier to be the guy who calls the checko up and says my neighbors doing things you don't like. Can I do I get bread?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: You know, attempted to talk to attorneys for different matters that were related, And at this point in twenty twenty three, you would be very hard pressed to find even one who would be moved by an appeal to defend our most precious of rights, because without the First Amendment, you have nothing. And you just you talked about Florida. I just want to say briefly about it. I'm a resident of Florida, and a lot of people are gaga about Ron DeSantis, but many of them, or most of them, probably are unaware that in twenty eighteen, I believe it was he signed HB seven forty one in Israel, in Jerusalem, which what it did was it took away the free speech rights of the residents of Florida at the expense of Jews and Israel. So from kindergarten to grade twenty, you know, so you get at high school, grade twelve, four more years sixteen, and then four more years after that twenty. Throughout that entire time span, if you say something about Jews or Israel that's even true, you could get into trouble. So that is in effect right now. So just from that one law in Florida, we can see who.
Speaker 1: Now tell me that your history teacher is going to be able to speak truth about history or teach your children accurate details of history.
Speaker 4: Who is controlling the politicians in Florida and across the whole country, Like they say the road to the presidency goes through Tel Aviv and the reasons because of the money.
Speaker 3: All right, let me do this. I'm looking at white Americans, not one more second.
Speaker 1: He was also just santus. I think it was twenty nineteen scientist man of the Year, Zionist man of the Year under census and get Pintos Singer put.
Speaker 3: Right in your face, here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make your proposition because I'm not afraid of the First Amendment.
Speaker 3: I'm a black man in America.
Speaker 5: We didn't raise our voice for the last four hundred years.
Speaker 3: We woven't have nothing to happen to fight with y'all, folks. Here's whatever. There's two amendments that I really really like.
Speaker 5: I have read thoroughly in the Constitution, but I read those from backwards and fourth was a million times.
Speaker 3: The first one speak your mind, tell the truth. We'll take care of that. I got the first minute. That one, that one I can do.
Speaker 5: There's another one that's the one that makes sure that you can protect that first one. The first one's under siege. We know how to talk, we've been talking for a long time. But some got to back that up.
Speaker 3: So y'all go ahead, y'all take the second one.
Speaker 5: I'll be going to those courts. I'll be going to those legislators. I'll be going wherever I have to go. I'm not an attorney, but wherever wherever I need to be. All Right, Dave, I'm making them make that proposition. I'll speak to mac, I'll speak the truth because that's what we do. But that's not gonna be enough because these are Jews, these are Bolsheviks. Eventually they I don't like people talking. So then y'all gonna have to do y'all part too.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't do everything for y'all.
Speaker 5: I know Christmas addicts ran out there and got shot for all the first person in the American Revolutions.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting shot on this one.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, look, I'll take.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the.
Speaker 1: That's He's absolutely right about that name, Christmas the first one.
Speaker 5: But y'all got to get together because this is serious, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Like they say, the pioneers are the ones with the arrows in their backs, and both of us have a bunch of arrows in our backs. We got a bunch of scars. But like you said, we have to do it, and we eventually will need others to get the knowledge and the courage and the desire to stand up with us and fight, because if we don't, as you said, we are in Western Israel.
Speaker 1: The first person to die in the American Revolutionary War was Christmas Addicts Attuckis, who was killed in the Boston massacre. It was very early on, and during that little ordeal on March fifth, seventeen seventy number seventeen seventy four was Lexington and conquered. YadA, YadA, YadA. You know, you get it, the boss massacre ethought it.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: The Boston massacre that occurred to me for the official start of the war in seventeen seventy five is considered a significant event that fieled the revolutionary fervor and is often seen as a prelude to the war. There's threw snowballs at freaking soldiers and then have been to big freaking or the little kids. Basically, you know. So annex amount of mixed African and Indigenous ancestry was one of five colonists killed by British soldiers during the confrontation. His death, along with the others, was a catalyst for the increased tensions between the colonists and the British and played a crucial role in the growing movement for American independence.
Speaker 4: This wraps up this section of the program. I think we've covered a lot of ground, even though we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of Jewish political power in the US and its corrosive impact on all of our lives. In the next we'll talk about something that many are very interested in hearing about Jewish control of US media.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, on the next episode, because we're not gonna watch this one yet.
Speaker 3: Norman Lear does Good Times with nothing ever good it ever happened. He does the Jeffersons. So these things, if you look at it, it's a horrible mess about who black people are.
Speaker 5: Some good pieces, but most of those good pieces he was fighting against.
Speaker 3: But we never looked at the fact that Norman Lear also made Archie Bunker.
Speaker 5: Now Archie Bunker was a depiction of the red and egg white, you know, poor racist.
Speaker 3: But he said in the interview, I made Archie Bunker off of my father.
Speaker 1: All right, well that'll be for the next episode. Sometime in the future. In the future, maybe we'll have flying cars, like Trump said, wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh, you're here, that's my face looking at my other face. Hey, how's it going? Get the christ productions?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Says uh? Right here. So this is the way you get to the band books. This is where you get to that book directly. And then this is me Bam, doctor Lynn's link. The code for the discount just on your copy of that doctor Manso, the code for the discount right there. Click that you get the Asrael products. If you need any help or assistance, send me an email. I'll give you a rundown of how to get the ninety essentials in whole food vitamin form from a well And yeah, there you go. And then if you want doctor Ramonzo's book, which is this one right here and urgiticate touch points in the body to help regulate balance and stop energy blockages. To help get your body back to where it's supposed to be rocket and rolling. Uh, there's that too. And there's a discount that you just clicked this and it's already applied. You'll see it up here. And the things with bullbussers discounts, all right, and then and then and then and then and then and then my house sauce, my book, YadA, YadA YadA, lots of good stuff here. I've got hopefully my ingredients coming tomorrow. Like I said, I've I ordered them plenty of time ahead of time. But even when I was I was still gone in the New York trip when I got the email saying that they had already refunded me for one of the cases because one of the one of the boxes delivery boxes, because they destroyed it. Basically, the curer returned it and then gave me back my money. But I was like, I don't want I don't need the money. I need the freaking I need to supply so I can make the stuff when I get back. So I placed the order and that one got delayed, and every time it gets delayed, they drag this thing out because the career doesn't want to confess that they broke something and it gets this long drawn out process that could take a week and a half if you let it. So I said, they most certainly most likely broke it. Can you send me another one that one gets delayed. It has been here Saturday, so now it's saying tomorrow. If it gets delayed again, then that one also got fun So I placed a third order right behind those other two, and this time instead of getting in a full case form, I got it in smaller units, thinking maybe they'll package it differently so that they don't break it. Ordered the same amount, but just placed it in like separate little small orders. I don't know, I don't know what to do, but they suck And then sorry to Alex. There the creatine that I ordered creating hydro chloride, that's sixty dollars. No, it's more than that for the amount that I get for the you know, for the bulk item. It was way one than that they sent me the creating a mountohydrate. That's not what I ordered. I ordered hydrochloride. It's a concentrated, instantized form where you don't need a bulking phase or a loading phase is what they call a loading phase. You don't need to take five grams of it, five separate times to get a twenty twenty five gram loading phase in your system before it actually does anything. That's what you do with monohydrate. That's why monohydrate is like super cheap, because it's it's not good. The creatane hydroch colide is bam bam bam. So they sent me the wrong crap, the wrong stuff. So I sent them an email, I left them have a voice message, and I got to follow up with them again tomorrow to be like, you know, how hard is it? You know you have different forms of all these things? How hard is it? The price? The right thing in the buy and the package and send it, you know, hydrochloride. That's what it says in the thing that's in your words you're writing from your website. Is it a simple mistake? Not when it's some beauties we're waiting already for that order. Not when I have to wait another three days to get it. Now, then I was no longer just a simple mistake. It's a big fucking problem. And this is the problem with supply of third party in any business is that you're you're always at the mercy. So either you buy and this is where finances come into play. And my certain people, you know, like certain companies can make they're product way cheaper because they can buy in huge amounts at a time, bringing the price down because of the quantity that they're purchasing at one time. I'm not that big, so I have to get things as I need them, so I'm paying a little bit more for them. But also there's that many more opportunities for them to screw something up along the way, because if I had a shit ton of it, it wouldn't matter because I would have a shit ton of it already. I'd make that one order, they'd get it here right, and then you know, I'd have a bunch of access for whenever other orders came in. But that's just not the case. I need to Basically, it's like a live action doing it, made to order type of business. So it is what it is. People need to just have the same type of attention to detail, integrity, and desire to do right by their customers that I do and I do, And as soon as I can get out to California, if I have the time to get out there, I'm going to go pick up some of the fresh What do you call it the fresh Caroline Reapers and Ghost Peppers, probably the Ghost Peppers too to make the straight up g I don't know if it's even Yeah, I probably will, but I need to get those so I can make the Golden Ratio again. I have people asking me for that one. It's Carolina Reapers, but it's also a pineapple Cuman so it's kind of like a Jamaican jerk style sauce, but it's lots spicier, super super tasty. Pineapple is awesome. Anyhow, I get more pepper coming for this one the brand deck, so I'll have those back in stock again. Spicy Honey is on the NU folks. The reason why it says only a few left is because it is showing this one and this one are not available. Sold out, sold out. We only bottled six offs, all right, So there you go, and it's gonna look like this. It's not gonna have all the other stuff on it that was a display item. We used to do that. It got to be too tedious and some of the some of the things that Rebecca used to make these like this, those people don't even have those. It's not even available for purchase anymore. A little thing here and all the other stuff. So it's going to come straight up, honey like that. That's my left handed bass guitar right there behind it. All right, all right, what a matte? Oh I want to show you something. We got time, Yeah, let's do it. So I was just looking around and I was like, hey, how much are computers these days? Because of the tariffs and the chip you know, they stopped manufacturing for a little bit. People weren't placing in reorders because of the tariffs. That everybody's freaking out. A bunch of things on on Amazon are all skyrocketed. Look at this thing. Five nine dollars. Now, granted this is a really good computer. N one hundred and ninety two gigabytes of DD or five RAM two four terabytes you know, ten terabytes had that's a hard Yeah, that's so what's the what's jen for SSD? Then they don't tell you, Oh, it's four terribytes SSD and then an additional ten terabytes of the mechanical hard drive. Uh seven HDMI ports or seven Wi Fi, seven htm I and D digital digital port there Windows eleven, yeah, yeah, yeah, And it doesn't tell you what the motherboard is, which bothers me and I think I had to search a long time to find out. Okay, the G is the the GPU is then Nvidia G four s rt X five ninety, which is pretty good. Three two gigabyte. That's really that's really a big deal. But still I paid less, way less. I mean, I still pay about that much when I buy another use car. Maybe maybe two grand more than that, but that's that's usually like my that's not much. I'm paying for a vehicle type of type of messages for that for a computer. I built the other one for twenty eight hundred, and that was just before everything went that. People were telling me that I was buying when it was high. If I waited now for GPU, I want to see what that looks like. Holy shit, Okay, And then I found this one, which was six thousand, one hundred and sixty three dollars, And we're looking at another r RTX five ninety, but then was only sixty four gigabytes of ddrs. There's only two sticks, two thirty two gig sticks in there. So it makes you wonder if it's an expandable out right there for two more. Looks like there's room for two more. Why not just put them in, especially for that price. It's Wi Fi six and seven seven. I don't know. I'm very happy with what I've got, and I think the viewers who went to give sen go here and supported the cows. I do appreciate when or anybody does that. Give sen goo dot com forward slash Ballbusters, thank you, thank you in thank you, and just so you know, and just remind you on here, if you are so inclined, you can this button anytime you want during the broadcast and put whatever amount you want to. This is a little slider here, and it's just like a super chat all right. There's that opportunity and this thing you can gifted to other people for some reason if you want to do that. And then there's of course the subscribe button five dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like taking place of the locals that used to be part of it still is. That's what the joint button is on the other side. Can you just stop? Why is it not let me there? Because uh, that's what that joint button is. That's for locals. So there's that one and there's that one, two different ones. This is just like sub subscribing to me straight on Rumble. Okay, OK, you can do that. That's the thing you can do to help support the show. And you don't ever have to leave Rumble to do it. So let's see where was I on these? It says I said, well, gee, well, it's unlikely the GPUs will turn the pre shortage pre shortage prices. Some stabilization and price reductions are expected as a GPU market recovers. And like I said, my brother works for the the company that actually layers these car these chips with the lasers. And there's a couple other things I asked there, global supply chain reliance, blah blah blah. They're moving is around to try to compensate for the for the increase by bringing things over here that I think the's a place in Arizona, when in Syracuse and all that I think I might invent to this. Oh, so let me just go through this real quick, and just for fun, just for Amazon, Let's go ahead and say, I'll tell you what the GPUs are. So this is two. This is about what my little bit less than what my entire computer costs. Now there's cheaper, shittier ones, of course, I mean, you can get a thirty sixty, which is where you underpowered for what I would use it for. And this is a twelve gig. You have to look at that like sixteen twenty. Mine's a twenty. Now they have thirty two gig. That's a twelve gig. That's why even though it's a fifty seventy, it's still just a twelve gig.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: When you get into things that make more sense, they get exponentially more expensive. So this is a three two gig. That's two seven hundred and seventy nine dollars. This one's an eight gig. That's why it's cheap. This one, Holy but July, that one three three hundred and forty two dollars. And that's a rogue one. That's cool. That's a rogue stricks or a Republic of gig aiming asis one. That's that's what my computer motherboard is. So you're seeing like these are these are pretty high prices for anything that would be comparable. Let's see if they have my actual one and see how much it is now to type it in here with's so yeah, so ninety actually I think that's right there. Okay, So when I got it was six ninety nine. No, it's nine hundred and fifty nine. So that's over two hundred. That's two hundred fifty dollars more than it was when I purchased it. Two hundred and fifty dollars more. Yeah, huh, they say, just wait, that's all you can do, really right. Humility and humiliation. Let's see, this is what I wanted to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: While related through the Latin root humulus meaning humble, represent distinct concepts. Humility is a virtue characterized by a modest or low view of one's own importance, while humiliation is a state of shame or embarrassment caused by a perceived perceived loss of dignity or respect, often inflicted by others. Humility is a choice, an internal state of being, while humiliation is often an external experience imposed upon an individual. While humble and humility are closely related, they are not exactly the same. Humble is an adjective describing a state of being or equality, while humility is a noun referring to the state of or quality of being. Humble, so ones to none, and one's an adjective. So you're being humble when you're showing humility. They both stem from the same Latin humuless, meaning low or close to the ground, and generally refer to a lack of arrogance or a modest opinion of oneself, not a lack of modest opinion, but it's either arrogance or arrogance comma, or a modest opinion of one's self. And then there's humility versus self deprecation. Now here's what got to make the fine line determination that you don't want to go into the deep end here, right. Humility and self deprecation, while sometimes appearing similar, have distinct differences. Humility involves a modest view of one's own importance, acknowledging one's strengths and weaknesses without excessive focus on either. Self deprecation, on the other hand, involves undervaluing oneself, often to an extreme or unreasonable degree, sometimes as a way to seek validation or a peer humble. See that last little tricky part right there, Sometimes as a way to seek validation or attention or a peer humble, like when you say I'm a blah blah blah and other people are like, oh no, you're not. You're did to day to day, some people need that humility acknowledges, limitations values others. Right, you're not trying to be You're not trying to outshine everybody recognizes the worth and importance of others. Appropriate self assessment, now, this is something we should always constantly be doing. We should be reassessing ourselves continuously and assessing and reassessing that which we think we know for sure all the time. If new information comes our way, we should constantly be seeing how it fits into our overall view overview of things, and whether or not adjustments need to be made. Otherwise you stick in to okay, it's like there's nothing you're not growing in your in your your comprehension isn't growing along with you. If you've already said no, this is the like the science is settled. Like that type of idea. Appropriate self assessment accurately assesses one's abilities and contributes and contributions without excessive self doubt or exaggeration. So, yes, although you are showing humility, you don't self deprecate, is what that second part is. Excess excess of self doubt. Positive or and constructive humility focuses on self improvement and in contributing to the greater good. That I don't like the way they said that at all the greater good, so you're supposed to be that. That's a manipulation right there. That's like saying your individuality doesn't matter. It matters what you can do to for Mother Russia.
Speaker 4: Mother.
Speaker 1: American Israel. Not about putting oneself down. Humility is not about belittling oneself, but rather about having a balanced perspective. Balanced perspective, don't though I can't talk. Self deprecation, on the other hand, often involves excessive negativity, putting oneself down, minimizing achievements, and dwelling on perceived flaws. Can stem from insecurity, maybe a way to seek validation or appear humble, but it ultimately stems from a lack of self esteem. Can be harmful. Self deprecation can be a form of negative self talk that undermindes confidence and self worth, puts you in a lower state of vibration. It makes us so you can't achieve because you can't You can't perceive yourself of achieving or acquiring your goals. So you're actually the one that's limiting yourself from achieving that goal or from connecting to that energy in the universe and the ether that allows you to communicate with it to create and manifest that which you want in your lone life. That's me saying that. Often a defense mechanism may be used to deflect attention or avoid potential criticism by preemptively pointing out flaws. Yes, it's a tactic. It can be used as a tactic like, you don't want to upset the person who's always in dumps anyway, so you're not going to criticize them too much, even though they might have something to do with whatever the hell does you think that they have something to do with. You're gonna tread lately on them, and then they're like, whoof? And in the meantime they resent you because they had to self deprecating in order to avoid getting into trouble not a true measure of humility. While some self deprecating behaviors may be rooted in humility, excessive self deprecation is not the same as being humble. In essence, the humility is a balanced and healthy perspective on oneself and others well. Self deprecation is often a symptom of low self esteem and manipulation, and can be detrimental to one's well being anti gladow. We did our little you know sessme street section today. All right, all right, later we'll do simatics science versus music with Nigel Stanford. We'll have a little fun. We've played this in the past, but it kind of went along while we were doing with the other presentation. If you're on my Patreon, I already posted it there, and I think we can get rid of this. Remember this is where the books are and that good stuff. It's called band by Amazon. Who knows, who knows. Maybe someday I'll get that other book written. Hunted jumping onto either one of these guys or GoFundMe or maybe a Starter or an indie Yogo or something, and trying to raise x amount so that I can get a couple of the books that are out of print that I wanted to also read before I write my book, and then actually using that stipend, slash cushion whatever of that campaign to have the time to write the book, and anybody who contributed over x amount would just get the book for free when it comes when it comes to print. That's an idea that I have and if I do that, then I could probably do that through Kickstarter with the perks better than I could through GoFundMe, or I could just make the verbal you know what they call that, gentleminely contract whatever, a contractive word. I can't think of anything tonight, so late, and then you know.
Speaker 3: Just do it.
Speaker 1: Once I get the book published, it'll probably go through the same channels again and probably go through Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I like having a book at Barnes and Nobole because it makes you feel more fancy than just Amazon, where anybody can do that. It's like, oh here, I got what one at Barnes? Yes, yes, And if I ever get a real publisher, see here's the thing. I don't think I could ever get like a well, I don't know if they call a stipeend or you know, the money that the publisher would give you for a book before you actually write a book, to actually have the ability to write the book. So that's why I'm thinking I got to do a fundraising thing. But if I had a publisher, then I could just get into the stores. Wouldn't that be nice instead of having to self do this? Because even if I go through Barnes, it's not on the list of where the my book is not on a list where if you go to Barnes and Noble and say I want this book, you guys print this book. I know that you print this book. I can see it on your website, they'll say that's not available for distribution into our stores. So there's something else that has to be done. And I don't think it's even possible for my angle to get it done because there's all these different things that they scrutinize, like they they filter what information is going to go out into their store. You see what I mean, You're not going to So it's it's weird. And I was way thinnered back then, so I'm going to get back like that, like got stop eating all together forever. So that works. Yeah, yeah, yeah. So if anybody wants to shoot up to the good shoot something, have to gifts and go there. It is bullbusters. If you don't, that's cool too. I just always like to remind people that this thing is also here, because you know, every once in a while it's the cool somebody is it. And these three, these three things right here all help the show out. You probably can't see it because my head's there. Huht me move my head. Yeah, you couldn't Scene six, don't scene four, scene five? See four three. There we go. Let's go back over here. These things right here. So there's that that opens up the rumble rant. Then you type intolvey typing, you do your thing here? What do you want to put in there? And then there's this thing you can give the subscription to someone on do that, and then there's a subscribe as subscribe to Ballbusterers and gain access to membership perks, enjoy an ad free viewing experience for this channel. Sub badge to wear in chats, show your support, and have your messages highlighted to stand out.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So everything that you type is a super chat at that point if you're a five hour a month subscriber, because it would be highlighted. And then there's this one that's super chat basically the same thing that they have in YouTube, except on YouTube. I'm not qualified here, I am. It was that four plus years that they had me restrict, you know, off of the site. I lost a lot of time where I wasn't able to gain more Flower followers or whatever. So that's why there's a whole lot more on this side. Four thousand, eight and forty two or something like that, and then another three hundred and forty five on the profile be nicely consolidated those, because that's over five thousand. I think we're good. Maybe we'll play, We'll do some of these instagrams sometime soon. I'm gonna be working my zinga off until I get the rest of the orders done if the stuff arrives, which would be nice. All right, I think we've babbled in long left. You guys have a great uh, but the hell it's one am Jesus Jones. All right Later