Speaker 1: Goodness gracious, that would have thought you would have got to the door a little bit faster than that. I'm absolutely soaked out here. It's been raining for so so hard.
Speaker 2: This guy's just been.
Speaker 1: Pouring down upon me. And that wind it's actually making me feel a little bit inadequate, if you know what I mean. Well, you know it's a it's blowing through those branches a little really really hard.
Speaker 2: It was a joke.
Speaker 1: Do you mind if I was Devin and you know, dry off for a bit? Oh no, I no, The rain came out of absolutely nowhere. I should have checked the forecast before I left the house, but I plumb forgot about it. I just wanted to go haicken and you know, me evering cut off shorts and some nice you know at a little tank top and oh sorry, I just keep shivering a flannel button up shirt that I just kind of tie. This is honestly, isn't this just the country gal uniform? And unfortunately it doesn't keep you very warm on days like this. Usually it's so you know, it's a mill of august. I thought I would have been burning mackayster off it instead. I'm just, oh, just a soppy mess. Here in front of you. You wouldn't happen to have any towels, do you?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean it's my.
Speaker 1: Fault for showing up on laundry day.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's a oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, this is this is plenty fine. Just being out of that weather. It's a huge relief. Goodness I could use definitely a different belief. It's a what well, No, I don't bring out a change of clothes and I go, hockenh what well do you happen to have? Oh? Is that your need dog? Oh no, it's.
Speaker 2: Probably best if you keep him back back there for now. But what I was gonna ask is.
Speaker 1: You know, do you have any like clothes? Oh? Come on, I'm five foot with shoes on.
Speaker 2: And actually pretty thick soled shoes.
Speaker 1: So anything you've.
Speaker 2: Gotten gonna absolutely drown me. And I promised it didn't bringing it back.
Speaker 1: I do my laundry fairly, regularly, wonderful. Yeah, just like a big old TA shirt would be more than enough. And I wish I had something I could draw my hair off with. But you know, if you have like another T shirt, I could tie my hair and just you know, I really just need to get inside of my ears and have them get dried off too, because still it sounds like I'm underwater sometimes. Oh you know, he probably smells me and this wet fur, and he said, probably getting a little bit jealous, and maybe maybe you've gotta you got another puppers around. Well, I don't typically let someone in an ear scratch on the first day, but I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: No, if you want to sketch my that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that is Oh that is nice.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely delicious. Thank you. Oh goodness. Okay, so I guess i'll wait here. So, uh, what did you do today?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Interesting? No, no, no, you know what.
Speaker 1: I can actually do that for you. You know, I can absolutely no here, I can h no, I can straighten up your kitchen a little bit and get some cooking going.
Speaker 2: What would you lack? What do you have? Oh pork chops? Yeah? No, no, no, I know how to make my own rubs.
Speaker 1: I'm very good at rubbing things, and a little bit better at, you know, uh, rubbing things out of stuff. But I'm really good at, you know, making sure to get meat good and tenderized. And oh no, that doublin unter didn't go exactly the way I wanted. I'm very good, I'm better at, you know, taking something and sitting down for a stroke.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, so AnyWho.
Speaker 1: What yeah, no, no, no, it's perfectly fine. I can get these pork chops going, and well, frankly stand.
Speaker 2: By, the stove is going to help draw me.
Speaker 1: Off and unless what well, yeah, no, you're right, it was pretty dirty outside, got all this gritten grum on me. I you're already giving me a shirt, and I also another shirt to dry my hair off with. And even though I'm in a cookie dinner, it seems you're going to be feeding me too. Though there's a completely different type of meat that I would love to get my jaws locked around, or a different set of lips. What so, I I don't know if I could take you up on having a shower here, though there is a different type of bath that I wouldn't mind you helping me partake in later. What oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, sorry, that was a slip of the tongue. I was hoping that you would slip into. So if we sit down, if you sit down, isla, where do you change at now? I just realized the layout of your place is. I guess I didn't realize. I have a one bedroom apartment in the other cave and yours is more of a studio. It's very ill fresh. Well, I guess if you are just living by yourself, it would be a little bit of a bachelor pad al fresco situation going on. Okay, so how about this? How about you turn around and yeah, I guess I could come on the restroom. But you know what, you and me, baby ain't nothing but mammals, So let's.
Speaker 2: Do it like we do with that. It's fun, you know what.
Speaker 1: I was on the swim team for a number of years, and when you're on the swim team, the lower trunks stuff pops out of your swim suit or just yeah, to get it's just bodies at the end of the day, I don't see at the point and going to lock myself away and just there we go, Oh hi, why do you live that way?
Speaker 2: Babe?
Speaker 1: We both have net National geographic. We've lived out in the woods a long time. There's a so many rules about streaking around for people like us, monster people AnyWho. Well, Auntie declare, it's very rare that you find someone that goes so red so quickly. I you didn't even really see anything. I turned to the side and I had my hands in my you know, they were in my hands, so you couldn't see anything. Oh well, I always thought, because you you weren't in the art or you were in the art club when we were in school, that you and then there were a couple of times that they drew new models while they were you know, learning about anatomy and drawing and structuring. I figured this is something you were used you were not there on those days.
Speaker 2: Huh okay, yeah, no, this is just this is how I thought this would go. I'm not upset. It's not bad. It's just not how I thought it would go. So oh oh no, no no, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no. We don't need to jump into conclusions now. Maybe possibly sure that could have been what happened. Hmmm, yeah. No. I always knew you're a smart one too. I just didn't think you'd put two and two together until after maybe wee.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I absolutely knew the weather, I absolutely knew where I was gonna wear, and I absolutely went on a hike in order to get dirty up in order to land here at your doorstep in order to I was wondering why you wouldn't ask me. You didn't ask me why I wasn't going back to my place when sorry, I had an excuse.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, I locked myself out of the house, but we didn't ask.
Speaker 1: I didn't think I try not to lot, and so since I didn't have to have an excuse on hand, I didn't offer one. I guess I could have been a little bit more straightforward and just told you I had to crush on news dinner. But hmm, I thought maybe just manufacturing situation would do better.
Speaker 2: And it seems I've kind of fumbled a little bit. I guess I didn't bubble it as not as I thought I did.
Speaker 1: You're just You're so cute, You're so sweet. We have the best conversations, and I just don't want to lose the opportunity to have you be, you know, a little bit more than just a friend. I don't know where this could possibly go, but you've been the best neighbor I've ever had in a year. And I know my lease is coming up, and I'm absolutely signing for another year. But I remember you said that your lease was coming up soon too, and I just felt like, now we're never And every single time I tried to come up with the right words, you too, my goddess, where we're like kindred spirits or something exactly? No, no, no, no, no, exactly. Every time I try to come up with the right words, I just end up being tongue tied. And I just want to say, why don't you and i'd get together? You know, we'll fly to the moon straighten on to heaven because I'm pretty sure Heaven wouldn't let me in without you?
Speaker 2: What song lyrics?
Speaker 1: You know? Slowly I begin to realize this is never going to end to write about the same time you'd walk by.
Speaker 2: Then I go, here we go again. No one's ever made my stomach.
Speaker 1: I'm so confident around everybody else, but the moment that you appear, I just I don't know if I I don't know which which and des the moment that you appear, Oh goodness gracious.
Speaker 2: So what do we do now?
Speaker 1: Since you saw through my plan and maybe I was a little bit too aggressive. Mm hmm, yeah, how about we that's I guess one of the two of us had to do this. Now it's just gonna keep jabbers on it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, this is the first time I've gotten into a guy's shirt before ever dating them or kissing them, or even knowing whether or not they liked me.
Speaker 2: You won't be getting to shirt back.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that was one lie I'm willing to tell. I'm absolutely gonna take every hoodie that you own and quite a few of your shirts. Oh, buy you new shirts, which I will promptly take back. I like to wear. I like to wear guys clothes, especially. We've been kicking around the house cleaning, cooking, and doing some other very fun stuff that we okay, okay, no, no, no, you're right. We want this to go. Seriously, we want this too. We should probably slow a little bit down.
Speaker 2: But it's just I don't think you understand.
Speaker 1: That absolutely errors this of a life und you to bay. All I want to do is curl up, honestly on the couch with you. Hear more about your life and how your days gone. Have you scratched me behind the ear, maybe work your nails down my back. It feels so good it makes me want to archbreak back and have me just softly pants on your chest while you.
Speaker 2: Well that fire.
Speaker 1: We'll listen to it crackles softly, will turn it on and just let the sound of the rain drift us off to a little bit of a nap before.
Speaker 2: You decide, Hey, maybe it's time to go to bed.
Speaker 1: I secretly hope that you let me come lay down beside you. Nope, I know what I said. Nothing like that, ununtil well, until we've gotten to know each other romantically, got a bit more. We know each other as friends pretty well known. Mm mmm, oh, no doubt.
Speaker 2: We can do a lot more kissing. We can do We can do a lot more of that. Absolutely more of that. M mmm, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I love the taste. I love the taste that your lips willw me mm to savor.
Speaker 2: What do you mean I'm doing too much talking? Well, that may be pretty boy. You should do a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, and Alexander here. I can't believe we've already hit thirty one thousand subscribers. If you are not subscribed, I've realized fifty percent of you guys are not subscribed.
Speaker 2: And YouTube likes to unsubscribe you guys. If you hit the subscription.
Speaker 1: Button, that would mean a lot to me. Jam Audio Pia is the one that reminded me to say that, so inspiration for this video. While I'm very very straightforward, I have had some guys that have had crushes on but I was pretty sure there was no way in hell that they would ever choose me, and I may have set up playful situations similar to the one in this story. It was totally the one in the story where I came up with excuses and reasons to hang out with them more and to have a good excuse to be a little bit more flirty. I have chilled on that I don't really I'm in a place now where I don't want games.
Speaker 2: I'm very straightforward, like if I don't like.
Speaker 1: You, you know, if you question if I don't like you, then I probably like you and have just been super tired and short and that's not a good excuse. But if I don't like you, I'm very good at telling people if I really like you, like romantically or whatnot. I'm definitely gonna tell you. I'm just on this, like I no filter? Is this my is this my cratchy old woman arc?
Speaker 2: If I ought it? If I start to get this serio and I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, but I try to be nice even if I'm delivering bad news. Even if I don't like someone, I'm not gonna like tear into them and be super nasty. I still try to be very nice about it, but also be like, hey, like your rocky road, and there's nothing wrong with rocky road, but I'm a strawberry eater. We we just don't yell it. Not that you're a bad person, just our personality smell clash things like that. And similarly, like with love, like if I want someone, just gonna pursue them very openly, very brazenly, and very much tell them, hey, I'm interested in you, rather than any kind of guess work, because I don't want to guess if they like me. I don't want them guessing if I like them. I would rather just get to the point. And for a lot of people that's really scary. But like I was talking to my therapist about this, and she was like, people who are too scared to say anything versus people who seem like they can say anything to anyone. It's two SATs at the same coin. So I'm just as scared as someone who would never say anything. It's just that I'm so used to I'm so insanely used to rejection that there's almost comfort in the sound. I'm used to it, even though I don't like it, even though it's not a great feeling, It's not something that's going to deter me. It's not that I'm brave. It's just that I've heard knows so much that it's just like, Okay, great, that's what I expect. So it's like I set my bar lower, I expect the know, and then if I get anything besides the no, I'm really really, really happy. So anyways, things that are coming up, I'm going to start live streaming with more frequency.
Speaker 2: I am in.
Speaker 1: Trying to think how to say that without doc sing. I'm in a transitionary, final transitionary period in my life right now, and it's.
Speaker 2: Coming to a close.
Speaker 1: So I'll actually have some more stability, which means more and more live streams, and I'm going to be live streaming with other creators as well. So we're gonna have some really fun things coming up, mainly.
Speaker 2: With the Spice rack.
Speaker 1: If you guys don't know me, Lacey Audio Dreamlet, Dreamlet, dream Audio Starlet, Audios, Method Switch In, Myself and Clover says Hi have joined into a group where we really work pretty closely together, and majority of my, if not all, of my collaborations coming.
Speaker 2: Out will be with that group.
Speaker 1: So I'm superally excited and I can't wait to hang out with you guys more because I really do love live streaming and hanging out with you guys. I am frequently on the Discord. This week is touch and go because the area that I'm in has rolling blackouts for a bit after a really bad storm damage to some of the electrical I don't know, I don't know all the technical terms, but like something big went boom and they're fixing it.
Speaker 2: So I will be on Discord more.
Speaker 1: Feel free to message me on Discord and thank you everyone who has subscribed to my patreon.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm bablin. I love you guys. Fe