Speaker 1: Thank you, guys and ghoules for checking out today's Going Deeper. I'm your host, Matt. I've got a great show planning for you tonight. You'll know my next guest from her appearances on such websites as Myfreecams andmnivids dot com. You find links to all of our social media in the episode description below, but I really want to recommend you check out her. My free cams account at Dahlia is dopey. Also, her only fans at Dahlia is dopey. Ladies and gentlemen join me in welcoming the very sexy, the delicious Dahlia is dopey Dhalia. How are you tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm great? Thank you? How are you?
Speaker 1: I am good. So we are recording this, you know, breaking the fourth wall. We're recording this a little earlier than Halloween, but I I know the fans don't care about this. Maybe you'll be excited for me. I if you are listening to this on Halloween, am currently in my number one Halloween place that I travel to with my wife every year. Can you guess where that is?
Speaker 2: Is it Salem?
Speaker 1: Of course it is, yes, it is every year, last like eight or nine years. We've gone to Salem one year out for COVID, I think we went to New York. But I want to jump into your career. I want to jump in your interest. I want to play some games with you. But I really wanted to have you on for the Horror one because I love a lot of the cosplay stuff you do. It seems like you have so much fun with it. But it's also like some of the most professional looking stuff I've ever seen. So let's talk about that at some point. But let me ask you, what is your entrance into the adult entertainment industry? What field was it was it? Did you strip first? Did you cam first? Did you do this? What did you do? How did you initially decide to go? Like, Yep, this is the route I'm going to take. I'm good looking, I'm gorgeous, I'm a hard worker. Let me go into this.
Speaker 2: I went straight into camming. I have stuck around for camming. I made a little content after a few years. But I had a friend who was camming and she was like, this is fun and interesting, and I was like, I can wear costumes and do silly things, okay.
Speaker 1: And you were you? I mean, when you initially started out, So talk me through like, when you first start camming is it did you have a plan established or did your friend help you establish plans? Or was it really just like popping on and hey, everybody here I am?
Speaker 2: You know, yeah it was. It was popping on and everybody here I am. I would kind I would try and come up with plans and try and come up with ideas of like like you know, planned out ideas and stuff. But I found that it worked a little bit better when I did it.
Speaker 1: Sure, have you always been like sexually adventurous at all? Or so many interviews I do where there are girls where I talk to them and they're like, I always ask were you sexually adventurous? And it always starts one of two ways obviously, either yes or no. Stupid thing to say there for me, But the ones that are no really surprised me, where it's like, oh, how did you get that courage then? And then what did it feel like like the first time you did something in for you would be camming in the sex industry. Was it like nerve racking or.
Speaker 2: It was super nerve wracking. I had really low self esteem at the time. I couldn't really see like my like physical worth towards anything. And then I got on cam and I found out that they're going to be a hundred guys that like you for whatever you look like.
Speaker 1: That's what I love about the poor an industry in general. There's a kink, there's a niche for anyone, even somebody who may not think they're attractive, which is crazy that you ever considered that unless you were like a real bad burn victim before and I don't know that, and you were like, yeah, I had twenty five graphs on my face to look like this. I go, okay, good work. But you know, I so many women who start up with that. It seems like there's not necessarily a formula. Now, obviously, if your supermodel look, you'll probably get more initial views. But I think anyone can build an audience if you're professional about it and you work the room. Is that really like the theory behind a camming type situation.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how I feel about camming. I have I believe firmly that if you get online and you work hard, you'll you know, it'll take time to stiff through these people, and you're gonna have a lot of like negativity and things that you have to deal with, you know, no matter how popular or unpopular you are at the time, but you'll find them.
Speaker 1: They're there. So can you take me through? Like, Okay, how long have you been on my free cams?
Speaker 2: So I have been on my free cams probably like twelve years, but I've been camming now fifteen going on sixteen years.
Speaker 1: Where was where was camming? I mean this is I'm thirty six, so I'm not like some spring chicken, like there was a time before the computer. But where was camming before my free cams?
Speaker 2: For me, it was a site called streaming, which still exists. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody not on the top of my go to list. They pay out like thirty five percent of what you make. So for me, it's about money, and I feel like for most people joining this industry, it's about the money, at least to a certain extent. You know, we all want to make as much money as we can. Nobody's going into this saying, you know what, I think I'll pass up on the paychecks.
Speaker 1: Sure, well, I agree with you one thousand percent. And obviously this is a job and it should be respected as a job as always, like I say every episode, like, it's so funny. The the consensus in like, you know, Twitter, Land and Reddit and this and that is hot. Girl lazy just wants to go shoot a scene and do porn and then go home. Yeah, you're forgetting the X amount of hours on set, then the twelve hours on social media, updating everything and if it's their own content, the editing, the marketing behind all of that shit. It's one of the hardest jobs I feel like that I've seen as far as online goes, because then there's also avoiding all of the algorithms that are gonna shadow ban you and kick you off and all that shit.
Speaker 2: Right, I actually recently had to go through that. And little tip for people trying to get on shadow band on Twitter, don't use your Twitter for four weeks. You can like a few things here and there, but if you just stop using Twitter for about four weeks, it'll unshadow ban you. Now, if you start linking to for Insights again and posting you know nuds, it's gonna shadow ban you again. But if you want to, you can get around the algorithm a little bit. I just found this out. I just found this out, so I'm like share with everybody, share with everybody.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a clip, Like, yeah, I mean everyone I talk I always. I joke that I get an ocd erection every time a girl has matching social media names, because it just makes everything easier, because every every girl I interview is like you can find her at Dolly is dopey here, Dolly is dope here, Dolly's doby three four five six over here, Dolly is dope two nine four six on this site. So it's a bummer, Like, look, I understand we have to have some level of standards, especially if kids are allowed on the site. Like I interviewed a girl one time she said I got kicked off live. I was like, oh my god, why'd they kick you off? Well, I was nude and I was shoving a double dildo down my throat and I go, oh yeah, maybe that one that was on Instagram live too, So yeah, yeah, yeah So again. Camming to me, it's a it's a not a strange thing in a bad way. It's like a totally different beast than the conversations I'm used to having with performers. A lot of them starting cam or go elsewhere or have tried cam and some of the like biggest girls in the porn industry told me they tried cam it just they weren't good at it, or it wasn't for them, or it wasn't whatever. What are some of the tips like that you stick by to make a good show where you go, it has to have this and this and whatever, or is it kind of free form for you?
Speaker 2: I definitely go a little free form. I tend to get a little tipsy. That helps me feel a little bit more comfortable with myself. So I'll have a few drinks while I'm on cam. That's probably the only regular thing that you will find on my cam. But outside of that, just really do what you want to do. Don't do what you think somebody else wants you to do. Like, yes, of course there are going to be times where big tippers come in and they're like, I want you to do this, this and this, and it's not what you want to do at the moment. So but you're going to take it because you want the money. But when you're going into camming and you don't have expectations like that from like huge tippers or anything like that, try and go in doing the things that you love, or wearing the outfits that you love, or doing your makeup in a slightly different way than you would have when you were at home.
Speaker 1: Sure. Yeah, I think passion really shows through. And it's funny that I asked you if there was a formula and you said it was a little more free form, and you were one of like the most successful camgirls, So that's the right formula. When I talk about podcasting, you know, they tell you stick to an hour and do this and do that, and then you look and you go, well, the most successful podcaster in the world does three hour shows with totally random people, And I think the reason people like Joe Rogan or whoever else so much and people can have their own opinions, but there's no getting around the fact that he is very successful. But it seems like he's generally interested in whatever's going on. He's not slogging through the day and just kind of yeah, go ahead and say what you're doing to me. It would feel like that's the way to have a successful room is yes, you you know, be happy or be you know, excited to be there. Maybe not happy, but excite it to be there. Do you ever have days when it just isn't clicking for you and you are going to go in your room.
Speaker 2: Everybody is going to have those days. Everybody, There's nobody. It doesn't matter how successful you are. And I like to believe that I've accomplished a lot in my career, but like, there are still days that I get online and I'm like dragging these people through the mud to get them to tip me ten tokens. Yeah, and then there are other days where I go in and people will tip me seventy seven dollars to take a shot.
Speaker 1: So good, I'm real fucking drunk if that was the offer. What do you have a regular schedule you keep to Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I typically do Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Fridays are in every other kind of thing for me, and every other week kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? Uh do you ever do special events for like holidays and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I actually do special events for a website called eplay. So those all do special video game website or video game nights. I'll do horror games typically, like we did until Dawn, we did The Quarry, we did all the dark anthology games. I'm currently playing Killer Clowns.
Speaker 1: From outer space, okay, solid?
Speaker 2: So yeah, and then for birthdays typically I will ask somebody like what movie they want to watch or what what cosplay they want to do, and then try that out. Like the most recent one I did was Taladaga Nights, and I did a whole Nascar.
Speaker 1: Look, that's funny, that's cute. Yeah that by the way, guys out there, which hey, totally, you know that's great. But like, if we have a gorgeous girl in front of us, let's pick something different, like tomb raider or strip tease or something like that. Maybe not something where we're slapping wonderbred logos all over her. Just a suggestion. I don't know. I'm a pig. Okay. So would you say keeping to a consistent scal like do you have regulars that come in?
Speaker 2: Yes, I definitely have regulars, and they work like a regular schedule, Like I'll typically get online around nine o'clock at night, and then I'll typically work until like one or two o'clock in the morning. If I get online on a Friday, though, it'll be it'll be later because most people are going out doing things and then coming home and wanting to hang out.
Speaker 1: That's so oh yeah, that's I've never again. Cam hasn't been my thing. Nothing wrong with it, it's just it's never been my personal thing. And I am. I enjoy pornography in many different forms. But it's so cool that these guys have a place to go to to see somebody they're interested in, and it's like it becomes a hang It almost feels like right.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's very much a community feel, and there are definitely girls who do not foster that community vibe and that is not their cup of tea. And I totally respect the shit out of it. But for me, I prefer like a community feel to my room.
Speaker 1: But respect it obviously, yes. And I always say, as long as there's no kids or dogs in the room, I don't care what anyone does with their you know, anything else. Totally fine with it. Keep it legal and we're all good. But I mean, when you see somebody who doesn't engage that community, do you feel you're like, oh shit, you could be so much more successful if you do.
Speaker 2: No, because a lot of the people that I'll see that that have that are very successful.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I try not to look at a there. When I was younger, I would watch a lot of cams and I would take what they were doing and then compare it to, Oh, I I don't do this enough. I should do this more. They're making more money than me, or they're making less money than me. So what's the point of getting online because there's not going to be any money to be made. So that happened a lot in the beginning of my career.
Speaker 1: I gotcha.
Speaker 2: So I try not to like get online and watch other girls unless they're my friends. And then I'm just like, yeah, take your fucking titties out, bitch. Like I am definitely the person in the room that's like, yes, yes, show me your ass. I want to see it.
Speaker 1: How does it work? Do you go in through a do you go in through another account, or can you log in through your Like do they see Dolly as dope just came in my room? Whoa shit?
Speaker 2: I stay on my own account because the way my free cams works and a lot of sites work, is you can block models from coming into your rooms, and a lot of models who maybe don't have the right etiquette, I would say it's a very rude thing to do. A lot of models will go into other girls rooms and then message their tippers and try to lure their tippers away. I am very content and very safe in my tippers. So like I allow models to come into my room, and a lot of other models will allow it, but they can also allow like friends. So if it's like, say, my best friend Necho Bean Exo, she is amazing and she's so funny and she's so fun to be to like watch all the time. So I'll get offline and be like, you know what, I want to go watch my bestie Popper Pussy for twenty mine, let's go, or just want to listen to some good edm Actually, to be honest, she's over there DJing. So but I'll go in under my name because I want people to feel comfortable if they're if they're like, you know, I don't want you in my room. Sure I you know, they don't have to worry that there is somebody under the name like go harder nine two three four, And then they're going to figure out at some point that that's a model that maybe like maybe they respect me and it was an off night for them, and they don't want to think about, like, well, what night was she in there? Because I I'll get inside my head sometimes with models, Like I'll be like, oh night, Like if somebody comes up to me in an event and they're saying, oh, I watch your cam all the time and they don't come under their name, I'm like, oh, well, fuck, when did you see me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Was I sitting on a pie at the time? Was I playing a video game like way too intensely into like world of Warcraft and screaming at like my customers at the same time, like like just being like, why aren't you fucking healing me?
Speaker 1: Do you know what?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: I mean, etiquette wise, you are. You seem like you're like the moral authority on that in a good way, Like you you explained to me that at a I never even considered that. So even if you did go in through a pseudor name, a different login, whatever, it seems like you wouldn't be doing the wrong thing. But it's so cool that you like stick to it. You're like, these are kind of the unwritten rules and this is what we do.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I never want to give anybody any anxiety, Like I'm so nervous meeting other models, even like people I know or I have, you know, maybe not cammed with, but seen on cam or talk to on the internet. I'm so around people that it's that's all I can think about, is somebody just sitting there being like, did she see me on like a bad Night?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have absolutely done some interviews where I go if I see them at Exotica, I am not going to meet that person because I feel bad I gave them such a bad interview. So hopefully this one is not that I want to talk more about camming obviously, but I have a comparison. I want to see if it's an accurate one. When we come back, we're gonna take a break. My guest Dahlia is dopey. I need to ask the meaning behind that name, because I think Dahlia is hilarious and I think Dahlia is gorgeous, and I think you should check out Dollia is my free cams at. Dahlia is dopey. Also, I was gonna plug this obviously. Linkserned the episode description, but her only fans. I went to go check it and I was like, oh, let's go see sign up for it, but just no, she doesn't have that much on there. It's only five thousand pieces of meat, which it's like that's good. Sign up for it today, and in about a year you'll probably finish getting through all of that links to everything in the episode description. We're gonna be right back after this, and we're back with my guests. Dhalia is dopey. I'm gonna play a little game for you and then with you whatever, and then I have some questions. So this is the first time I'm playing this. It's called strip trivia. It's not very shrouded in mystery. What's gonna happen in this game? So I'm gonna ask you ten questions about a topic you're a fan of, and today's topic is horror movies. Okay, a correct answer gets you a point with no real world redeemable value whatsoever. It's like less than chuck e cheese money if you get points on this. Okay, if you answering correctly. Unfortunately, you are going to have to remove a piece of your clothing now due to the time of the year and the sanctity of the game. If you're fully nude and still answering questions incorrectly, I'm gonna have to ask you to go full hell Raiser and start pulling skin off. I just want you to respect the game. That's all. Are you ready to play strip trivia?
Speaker 2: I am, I am ready?
Speaker 1: Okay. Question number one, what is the name of the hotel that Jack Torrance is hired to care for in the Shining.
Speaker 2: The Overlook Hotel.
Speaker 1: Okay, these are gonna get tougher people, Just so you know, I gotta like progress it up. Otherwise, her prents yelling, her pr agent's yelling like you made her take her fucking clothes off, and it's just a terrible situation. We don't want to do that anymore. Question number two. Who plays Norman Bates in the original Psycho?
Speaker 2: Anthony Perkins?
Speaker 1: And I think we were saying he off air? His son directed? Do you have it in front of you?
Speaker 2: His son is the director of Long Legs.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Interesting. My friend just saw it said it was great. Haven't gotten a chance too yet, have you.
Speaker 2: I have not seen it yet, but I've heard nothing but like spectacular things about it. As long as you're from what I understand, it's like a serial killer thriller. It's not like a jump scare.
Speaker 1: It's not a jump scare. But I have heard this little paranormal in there, just so you know. Yeah, And we got.
Speaker 2: Nick Cage, which is paranormal in itself.
Speaker 1: Number three, nineteen twenty two's Nosferatu is an unofficial adaptation of which vampire.
Speaker 2: Book brom Stoker's Dracula.
Speaker 1: I never read Dracula, did you?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I did. In school, they made us read it.
Speaker 1: Really See. I had a teacher who tried to make us read nineteen eighty four, which I think I would really love, but she was a fucking bitch, so I specifically went out of my way not to read that book.
Speaker 2: I've had teachers like that.
Speaker 1: Weird. Uh did you go to school in Transylvania? Why were you asked to read Dracula in school?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think it was like a Halloween bank.
Speaker 1: That's a big fucking book for Halloween. Though. What were you guys doing banging through books once a week?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Basically?
Speaker 1: Okay, right? Fair enough? Number four. What is the name of the pop up book that Samuel reads in the Baba Duke?
Speaker 2: Mister Baba Duke, I actually have a copy of a first printing.
Speaker 1: Interesting, they made a book at I did not know that they.
Speaker 2: Made the pop up book from.
Speaker 1: The middle bay right head in the eBay after this one to pick that up. This one's gonna get her. She will not know this one, Okay, so get ready, folks, Titties is coming out. In which state does nineteen sixty eighth Night of the Living Dead take place?
Speaker 2: Pennsylvania?
Speaker 1: I will be honest with you, You are right on that, because I'm reading it. I would have had no idea where that fucking took place. My wife's mother's name is Barbara, and her mother's name is Barbara, so we always quote the Coming to Get You Barbara, which is from that movie number six, actually one of my favorite horror movies. In what city does nineteen ninety two's Candy Man take place?
Speaker 2: Chicago?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yep, the Something Greens Project, I believe Breene Greens Yep, yep. All right, uh fuck, this is an easy one in the ring. How long do people have to live? After watching the videotape?
Speaker 2: I knew that as soon as you said people live, but I was like seven days.
Speaker 1: So I'll let the audience be the call. She held up two thumbs in there. I think she was saying five days technically, so if you want to see her naked, I can't convince her on this show. But you're definitely gonna want to head to war my free cams at Dahlia's Dopey or her only fans at dahlia Is Dopey one of my favorite movies in the last few years as well, which maybe I'll ask you some stuff like that. At some point I have to talk about sex. That's just kind of the nature of the business. But I want to talk to you about everything else instead. What kind of allergy does the little girl Charlie have in Hereditary?
Speaker 2: Oh? Peanuts? I know you said that that's one of your favorite movies, but that is like the movie that I hate the most in recent years that has come out and gotten very popular, And I was so mad that this girl couldnot just not eat fucking peanuts.
Speaker 1: Well she was compelled by paymen.
Speaker 2: I don't care. She just could not stop eating peanuts.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it. We're gonna dive into movies in a second. Uh, let's do how about number nine? How many killers are in The Strangers three? One of my wife's favorite movies, The Pill that's correct, three. I like it. I don't love them though, Uh personally I didn't.
Speaker 2: See the new one, so I was scared that you were going to hold me to the new one, because I think the new one has a bunch of new.
Speaker 1: Killers really interesting. I definitely watched People, Okay, I watched the second one, which was also good.
Speaker 2: Gryt Night. That soundtrack was so good.
Speaker 1: This is how much she loves horror movies. She's like, the soundtrack was bang and I was hiding under a blanket the entire time, which I'll tell you the scariest movie I've seen in the last fifteen years, and you're gonna disagree and rip me to shreds. But last question, a little bit of a trick question, and you'll get the reference to who's the killer in Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Mama Vorhees, you don't want.
Speaker 1: To scream, Jason Vorhees, Jason Vorhees while I'm on the other end of the phone going wrong.
Speaker 2: I missed it, missed it. I should have true.
Speaker 1: Uh, well we she went ten for ten.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: We got a bounce out of it, So I'm gonna just shut the fuck up and be happy with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait, all right, my favorite scary movie for about ninety eight percent of it until the very end, and then there's a little bit of good at the end that I really like. It's a recent one. I'm saying, my favorite horror movie recently, it's Insidious. I really loved Insidious, and I was so creepy. I was my wife in the movie theater was like, Hey, you're squeezing my hand like real hard. I'm a big fucking dude. It's crazy that I was doing that, but that move, just the tenseness of that movie and the strings. Did you like Insidious? Do what is your favorite? Like me too? Yes?
Speaker 2: I did think that The newest one kind of yeah, it slacked a little. It wasn't as good as the first four, But like, if you've got four good fucking movies out of a series, that's enough. That's like Chucky's status.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. The new one, you're right, not as good. There is that one great scene. Do you remember when he's taping the shit to the windows and then something runs at the window when he like lifts a thing or something. That one got me. That one. I had to go back and go I didn't see that coming. Holy shit. But yeah, that first movie. Now, why does Hereditary bother? Is it just the little girl?
Speaker 2: So it's the acting in it, The dad has an accent for like half the movie.
Speaker 1: That's not like this is a real accent.
Speaker 2: Well, then why is he in and out of it for like half the movie. He's like irish for half the movie, and then he's not, like you see this there there was no police. No police showed up in this movie at any point, even though he left his sister's like dead body in the car. And then at one point, the dad starts yelling at the mom for yelling at the sun, and I was just so enraged, Like I was just like, how dare you? He left your daughter's dead body in the back of the car for her to find, Like, how dare you? And then there's another part where they figure out that there's like been a dead body in their attic for weeks and nobody has smelt it. And I was just I was fucking infuriated again.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, I gotta pause here. Though you have laid out in the same way my friend lays out like like a I couldn't suspend disbelief for this the end result spoiler alert. If people haven't seen Hereditary, go watch it. It's actually pretty good, though I had an annoying experience in theater. I'll tell you about Uh. The end result is a demon is taking over a boy's body after his mother cuts her own head off with a piano wire. We have to suspend disbelief totally, Like no cops show up. I go, you know what, maybe payment made the cops not show up, or no smell in the attic. Maybe payment made it so it didn't stink.
Speaker 2: They also killed the dog for no reason. In that movie, they had already they had already killed the mom, killed the dad, taken over everything, and then they killed the dog. I will and I and I totally respect everybody who likes this movie. I understand that it is elevated horror and that it's really good. It's the same as like people who tell me they don't like the Baba Duke. I love the Baba Duke. I think that little kid is the scariest thing I've ever seen in my life, Like the idea that I could have a child one day and he's building weapons and screaming in the back of the car and bringing forth like all of the like the like anxiety that he does. Like I completely get that everybody like that. Hereditary is a great movie. But for me. It's like the whole time I watched it, like I was just in the theater.
Speaker 1: Like like, where the fuck are the cops?
Speaker 2: Where are the cops right now?
Speaker 1: That was insidious to me, except I know I loved insidious. And then when they start showing the red guy too much at the end of the first one, I'm like, hey, hide him a little more, Like you've never seen Jaws, Come on now, We're just gonna show it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Did you know that the man who wrote Jaws actually felt really bad about writing and demonizing like sharks, so like that it got so popular that he actually spent like the rest of his life doing like shark preservation.
Speaker 1: I did not know that really. Yep, hmmm interesting. How about the other are Astra movie? Do you like, uh, Midsummer or No?
Speaker 2: I was not a huge I like Midsummer better than I like Real Hereditary. Yeah, but because I can relate to that girl having fucking panic attacks the entire movie. Like the first time I watched it, I was like, this is me, like calling my significant other too much, crying, not like being on anti anxiety medication. Like at the time, like I was just like this is me. And then you see. But when I left that movie, one thing I like is that movie's entire plot is fuck boys get what fuck boys get?
Speaker 1: I thought the same thing. Yeah, I was like, all these dudes are obnoxious. I actually the anxiety I felt so sad. I was so, I don't know, I've been with my wife since I was nineteen, so we've been together a long time now, right, and I didn't have a lot of bad relationships and this and that whatever. So when I saw how he was kind of like abandoning her at that time, or trying to or attempting to, I was like, Oh, this guy's a piece of shit. Get him out of here. Who fucking needs this? Then he gets his at the end, and I was like, uh, this is nice.
Speaker 2: I like, yes, it ends. It didn't have enough scare for me. I wanted a little bit more scare. But it was beautifully shot. Yes, the acting was amazing. Everything else about that movie is like, very very good. I just it's not one of my favorites because I think I relate to it a little too hard, Like I'm just like this poor I would And I went to Sweden, and I hated being in Sweden, so like I get it. I get how this girl felt.
Speaker 1: What are some of your favorite horror movies?
Speaker 2: Then, I'm an oldie kind of girl, so like I'm a Nightmare on Elm Street. Scream Uh, Nightmare on Elm Street. Three is actually my favorite of all of them, even considering the first one. That's dream Masters. Okay, dream Warriors, Sorry, dream Warriors. Ooh, somebody's somebody's gonna come get me for that.
Speaker 1: Losing it right now.
Speaker 2: She doesn't no horror at all.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Dream Warriors, and I was like, you have no fucking idea if that's right, so just shut up, and I went, all right, that's smart. There you go.
Speaker 2: Get Out is one of my favorite.
Speaker 1: Get Out I think I apologize. Go ahead, I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, No one's here for me. They're here for you. So so if you ever feel like I've I've had a couple times where I felt like I was talking, just keep going and I'll shut up eventually. Please get Out. I think is the best done horror movie from beginning to end in terms of shooting in this and that in the last like twenty twenty five years.
Speaker 2: Oh, absolutely think. I think get I also really love it follows, which is a longer, slower one, and that soundtrack once again, that soundtrack slaps such a good soundtrack. They're actually making a sequel to it, and I'm really excited.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a perfect movie. I don't know that it needed a sequel.
Speaker 2: There was nothing I needed to change about it. But I'll take another. I'll take another movie if they if they follow the same kind of routine with.
Speaker 1: It, not not horror related. But I feel the same way about Joker too. I don't necessarily, I don't know if I need another one. I love the first one. It never hurts it for me. You know how people say, like, don't do that, it'll ruin the first never does that to me. Make a shitty sequel, and I can still love the first one if it's.
Speaker 2: I watched hocus Pocus two, And if I can get through hocus Pocus too and still love hocus Pocus one, then anybody else can shut the hell up about that.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yes, I agree, it does not ruin it. No, So you're a classic girl. You're more like my wife. I fell asleep watching The Exorcist on the couch with my wife born. I just found it a little so I went to film school too. By the way, it is, it's a little slow, did you.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is slow. It takes a long time to get into. I've i've I'll fall asleep and then restart The Exorcist. I've had to watch The Exorcist in like three parts before, just because like you fall asleep. Yeah, but I do love the Omen, like the original Omen from the seventies and fantasm.
Speaker 1: My wife loves phantasm too. Is that the tall Man?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the tall Man. Not Usually people don't know that. They're like, I don't know what the fuck phantasm is.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's the silver balls, right, and they fly or whatever. Yeah, film school, that's what I paid forty grand for.
Speaker 2: Oh I have one of those silver balls and it's not within grabbing.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you don't have that.
Speaker 2: I just got really excited.
Speaker 1: I understand. Yeah, my wife loves phantasm, absolutely loves fantasm. I I you know. So let me ask, let me try and recenter myself, because I'll just talk to you about movies all fucking day. But what is your favorite character to cosplay? Then? A favorite horror character? Let's say that.
Speaker 2: So my favorite one that I've done so far is Pennywise.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was definitely my favorite one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Something that I'm looking forward to I did or I'm going to do a new scream one. I did a scream one once upon a time, but I'm going to do a sexy scream next time.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done a famous victim.
Speaker 2: I did? I did do a Final Girl series where it starts off and it's like camp shots. It's just like very like camp be shots, but it's from Camp Crystal Lake, and then by the end, I'm like covered in dirt and yes, so I that's the only time I or now that's not the only time. I also did Freddy Krueger and Nancy, but my best friend did Freddy in that one, and I did Nancy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you know what I would want to see, which would be tough. You'd need a wig probably and stuff like that. I want to see a Drew Barrymore at the beginning of scream cosplay, but would be so good, right, and you gotta have like the knife in But then I worry, like, I don't know what sights you can post that don't how when you do horror stuff, do you have to leave blood out or anything like that if you're yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So most sites do not allow blood or knife play or anything like that, so you can't even really have like a fake knife or anything like that.
Speaker 1: I do. I do a separate show where I interview new upcoming girls who are trying to break into the industry, and I try and use my audience to get a little exposure for him. And one girl's name was cat Knife, and I'm like, I can't post this anywhere, Like they're just not going to accept it anywhere.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm trying, but I just know.
Speaker 1: I apologize your gorgeous. I just can't help you with this. Uh, we're gonna take one more break, come back with one more game, and I want to talk more about some of the content where you see yourself going in this industry, how far you want to stretch it out to, and if there's anything else coming up for you. So my guest today, Dahlia is Dopey. I still have to ask her about the name.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You can find her on myfree cams and only fans at Dahlia is Dopey links to everything in the episode description. We'll be right back and we're back with my guests. Dahlia is dopey. You can find her on myfree cams and OnlyFans at Dahlia is dopey. Dahlia the name again, there are so many different things where I could say, Dahlia is this, Dahlia is hot, Dahlia has great hair, Dahlia is really smart. Dahlia knows a lot about movies. Why is Dahalia dope? So?
Speaker 2: I was originally Dahlia lux with three x's, and that was during a period time where it was really popular to have like a first and a last name in porn versus you.
Speaker 1: Know, Michelle. Yeah, oh, I use the name. Okay, Sorry, I thought you were going with one name thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But originally I had it as Dalia does dope. And then my free camps is like, by the way, we don't appreciate that, and I was like, is dopey.
Speaker 1: There you go? Okay?
Speaker 2: Because I smoke a lot of weed on your website?
Speaker 1: Are they cool with that? So you can't swing a knife around but you can smoke weed on there?
Speaker 2: Yes? I mean you're you're not really like you're not supposed to yell out like this is marijuana. Watch me, watch me, watch me. But they will. They don't mind. It's the same as like drinking, as long as like you're of age.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Can we play one more game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: All right, We're gonna play a game called Lady's Choice. Lady's Choice is a game where you, the world famous porn star, get to build your own celebrity fantasy gang bang. Okay, here's the catch. You don't actually get to pick the individuals involved. All right, you're not seeing them, but I'm spinning these wheels to determine the participants in your fantasy celebrity gang bang. Now, traditionally I do an athlete, an artist, and I'm gonna let you in not an artist, an actor, an athlete, an actor, and a wild card. Now here's the secret. The wild card's always a serial killer. And it's really unfortunate because these girls think they're gonna have some great fun time and then I hit them at the end with where would you take the serial killer? And it's odd hearing a beautiful girl who is in Playboy Netherlands or something going. I guess I would blow Charles Manson, but I don't have that for you. Today, I have three different celebrities and if you would please indulge me, let me spin these wheels and figure out who we're gonna pick today.
Speaker 2: As long as we don't get Jared.
Speaker 1: Le Jared who Jared Letto? Why you don't like Jared Leto?
Speaker 2: Oh no, go all day?
Speaker 1: We damaged on the head in Suicide Squad. It sucked him.
Speaker 2: My great hates are Jared Leto and Jake Jillenhall.
Speaker 1: Oh old. Ladies used to say I look like Jake Jllenhall when I was thinner. It's because I have really bright blue eyes and I have good teeth and everything else is a fucking We're allowed.
Speaker 2: To look like Jake Jillenhall, You're just not allowed to act poorly like Jake jollen Hall.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough, Okay, let's make sure we don't get Jake Jyllen Hall or Jared Letto on your wheel. Let's play ladies choice.
Speaker 3: Jason Vorhees, Freddy Krueger, Michael Myers.
Speaker 1: In honor of my Halloween episode, I'm going to ask you to construct a celebrity fantasy gang bang using the Big Three. Now, the goal of this would be choosing who goes where obviously in a standard gang bang there'd be alternating and stuff like that. By the way, I want to talk about your content in a second and dive into that, because you have some really fun interesting stuff on there, especially on your many VIDs which link in the episode description, Dahlia, you have three spots where these gentlemen could go. Would you mind placing these gentlemen for me?
Speaker 2: So I'm going to stick Michael Myers in my face, okay.
Speaker 1: Fair By the way, I don't know if that's the correctnes like, I'm gonna stick him there because it almost sounds like you're giving him something unfortunate to do. It's like, oh, he only gets blown by Dolly as dope. Well, what a fucking poor guy. But I understand Michael Myers. Is there a rationale behind it at all?
Speaker 2: The other two have all kinds of scarring, so I feel like their penises going down my throat might like make me choke a little bit more. Okay, And since they're all murders, they're probably not gonna be very considerate of it.
Speaker 1: That's a fair point. The consideration they have for the performer is not often enough looked at and considered. When I play this game with people. Most of the time, I get, well, he's a serial killer, so he's a small dick. Yeah, except for the one time someone got ed Kemper and I was like, oh, he was six foot eight or something. So theory's not gonna work there. So we have Michael Myers, who do we want to go with for number two?
Speaker 2: Her number two. I'm gonna let Freddy Krueger have sex with me because there was a movie called dream Child, okay, and it would be really cool to get magic powers from Freddy Krueger's like magic seed?
Speaker 1: Was that I never now, I never saw that movie. Which one was that six?
Speaker 2: Five? That was that was five? Yes? That was five?
Speaker 1: Okay? Did he give people powers by having sex with them in that movie? Or are you just using this concept?
Speaker 2: Okay, but just using the concept, just going along with it. In the In the movie, he uh is actually trying to possess the child of one of the uh, one of the teenagers that he's chasing around. Okay, So he's trying to like possess her child and take over.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. So then but then we had Jason Voorhees anal I mean that seems he might be rough I don't know that he has a lot of rhythm.
Speaker 2: I'm imagining that he's just kind of like on his back, just like laying down. Okay, And as long as we keep him away, like if he like acts up, we just like throw water at him, we spray him like a cat.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I think that's fair. I think that's fair. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Dahlia's Dopey's lady's choice. Uh, let's talk about some of your content, because again, I have a tough time. I normally do interviews with mainstream performers, so I can go like, what's it like being on set, what's it like doing this and that? Did you ever have any desire to shoot like mainstream mainstream scenes. Have you shot any mainstream scenes.
Speaker 2: I've never shot any mainstream scenes.
Speaker 1: So is that just something that doesn't entice you.
Speaker 2: I've never been asked. I've never been asked by somebody that wasn't gonna murder me.
Speaker 1: Really, that's shocking to me. You're winning, you're like nominated for awards, You're fucking crushing, and no one has ever even like reached out.
Speaker 2: Nope, not outside of you know, a random scary guy who has no no references.
Speaker 1: Uh that's yeah, terrifying. How uh have you has it been mutual? Then? Have you never reached out or are you gonna tell me? Like in my mailbox there's like twelve emails to brawsers and they just never responded.
Speaker 2: No, I've I've never reached out either, mostly because they want to do a lot of boy girl content and that's not really like my super cup of tea. I would rather do like girl girl and solo. But typically companies will require you to do all three or at least do boy girl, or at least that's like what I've been told by other people. So I never really reached out to to try it.
Speaker 1: Even on like a lesbian specific website. They would. I mean, I guess that give umbrella So you think about it this hard? Okay, okay, all right, but did you? I mean, it seems like, look, you've been doing this, you said, fourteen years, twelve years, sixteen years, Okay, this is obviously a job for you, and you're doing a great job doing it. Did you never think, like, I wonder if I could take this even to the next level by doing any of that mainstream shoots or anything. Or has the boy girl thing just always turned you off to it.
Speaker 2: I've I've been recommended it multiple times, so I acknowledged that it probably would take my career to the next level. But yeah, the boy girl and just the idea that's something that I could have like a negative experience when I've had such amazing positive experiences in this industry. I hate the idea of like possibly having a negative experience. And like, like I said, I'm also very shy and very like nervous when it comes to people. So the idea of like showing up and just being like, well, here's ten people filming me get railed out today, let's.
Speaker 1: Go sounds great to me. You I saw you, I saw you when you said it there that was there was your anxiety was talking towards the end there, right, Like the experience could go negative. I do the same thing. I'm like, this could go totally fucking wrong. We shouldn't do this. And it's like we just want to go to the grocery store. I'm like, yeah, what if there's a car crash, But if there's whatever, it's it's a lot. So how do you how do you balance that and go like Okay, I have anxiety, so I'm gonna hop on the webcam and be naked or show off or do whatever to X amount of people. Is it just because they're not in the room with you?
Speaker 2: I think because they're not in the room with me, and also because I will drink.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: Fair fair, I'll have a few shots and then be like, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: What you do produce a lot of content, though, is a lot of your stuff on.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know how it necessarily works with myfree cams. Can people purchase things from your Myfree Cams account?
Speaker 2: Yes, there's actually a sister site to it called MFC share, which is linked directly to your profile, and you can find content. I have less content on there than I do on many VIDs. Many VIDs is my main site.
Speaker 1: Sure, where the most.
Speaker 2: Content would be. But you can buy it, like if you were to stop by and hang out and say, because a lot of the time I'm not doing sexual things online. Really, a lot of the times I'm playing video games, or I'm dancing to like Disney songs, or I'm trying on like costumes and things of that nature. So at those moments and somebody can be like all right, you know what, I want to watch her fuck herself? Like here we go, click, like just click click click. All right, it's fot So my Free Camps tries to make it as easy as possible for you.
Speaker 1: So how often do you make content outside of your camming? Like how often do you update things like your mini VIDs? Or it looks like on the tip of your mouth you're about to say, I need to update it more. Yes, you have a ton of content, though you really do? What do you are you? Is it? I mean, do you just feel like you have to constantly be working or I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like I haven't put out new stuff in a minute, Like I was really consistent for a long time, and then I kind of took a break from it a little bit. I'm actually going to go film some content after we finish this, because I like did my hair and makeup and I was like, all right, here we go, let's let's put stuff in my hole?
Speaker 1: What kind? Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You mentioned a pie earlier. I believe that reminds me of a scene in Better Call Saul that I really enjoyed. What is some of the odd stuff you like to do? Quote unquote odd obviously it's probably not odd to you.
Speaker 2: So I did a tip war against somebody and we both had to sit on pies and like pie ourselves. I've had a cake fight with somebody, like a straight up like cake batter and cake like basically punching each other in the face, like with the cake because you start off like all cute and you're like, oh, this is so sexy and so nice, and then somebody like just kind of masses your face a little bit and you're like, oh, okay, bitch, this is what we're doing right now.
Speaker 1: This is fun until I get a little bit injured. Then I'm like, oh no, no, no, no, no, no no, we're not gonna fuck around.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't do this. But there's this famous guy on MFC that shows up that like skirls to put cheese slices on their on their body, just slices of cheese.
Speaker 1: Okay, why craft singles? Do we have a specific type of cheese craft singles?
Speaker 2: Craft fucking singles?
Speaker 1: Man? Just the most white trashed cheese too, That's crazy. Why why do that? Why not go with a little more, you know, a provolone or a fresh mozzarella.
Speaker 2: You know, if somebody was like, what like, yeah, like get a fresh like, get a slice of fresh mozzarella, a little balsamic, a little bit of olive oil, make yourself into a capresee for me, I might do it. That sounds like fun to me.
Speaker 1: I make a killer fucking caprae by the way, I really do, and they're wonderful. It's one of the only.
Speaker 2: Thing you've ever tried it with peaches.
Speaker 1: I have not. You know what, I'm not a big fruit guy like fruit and salad. I'm not a big that so I.
Speaker 2: But worth a try when if you ever just take like a slice instead of the tomato, because it adds a little sweetness to it but not overpowering.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair well, that was our caprasy sandwich brake that I do every episode. So okay, it seems like you really when I said before you built a community in this and that I was still under the impression because all due respect to you, you are a phenomenal performer. Like I said, kam not necessarily my thing. So I had never been into your room before. But it sounds like you say you do all this stuff that's non newde and everything else has there ever Obviously you're probably on twitch right.
Speaker 2: Uh, yes, I have a twitch. I'm actually going to Twitch Con, which will have passed when this airs.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure it was wonderful and you had a great time and someone offered you a big contract. Maybe I don't know. I fucking hope so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope so too. I'm coming back on the show at that point with my big contract and just waving.
Speaker 1: It would be really nice. Yeah, twenty five got this.
Speaker 2: You brought this into my life.
Speaker 1: Twenty five girl girl scenes. Uh, contract laid out? That would be nice, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: I would love that if any company out there, I just need somebody to do a bunch of girl girl scenes. I'm your woman.
Speaker 1: Let's go, let's cut the clip. How about mainstream performers? Are there any that you would die to work with? Not die? Literally? I don't know. I said, uh, little Puck, Little Punk. Interesting. Interesting.
Speaker 2: They are an amazing, amazing performer and they make the highest quality of content. And she is gorgeous, beyond believe.
Speaker 1: I got to interview my dream guest, one of my dream guests, and I think you'd be good with her too. I love Charlotte start. You know her goth Charlotte.
Speaker 2: I oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh my god, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: She's gorgeous, and you know, whats so I'll tell you this sweet to wrap this up real quick. So one time I was at work and I was just bullshitting around on Instagram at my day job, and my friend Meghan came over and I saw goth Charlotte on there, and I go, look at this. Isn't this girl fucking gorgeous? Blah blah blah blah. She goes, you understand why you find her attractive?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I was like no, And I wasn't looking for an analysis of it either, Meghan, But sure, go ahead. She looks just like my wife, And I thought, that's such a sweet thing. Where I'm, you know, pining over this porn star that I see on Instagram. But the fact of the matter is just because she looks like my wife and that's a nice thing. See. Yeah, Dolly, we're gonna wrap this one up. I'm in Salem right now, probably getting drunk at Far from the Tree. Have you ever been?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 2: I actually went a few years ago. A tarot card reader told me that I was never gonna have children and that I was going to be alone.
Speaker 1: Well that's I mean, did they put it that bluntly?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Rude? What store was it at? Was it at Hex? Do you have any idea it was the me in the main mall area.
Speaker 2: No, it was. It's it's like the the Tarot Store. My best friend set up the uh the session. But it's like the Tarot's store, like the Witchcraft Store of like downtown where they do all of the activities and stuff for Halloween Essex Street.
Speaker 1: Maybe near the Elizabeth Montgomery statue. Yes, there you go. Yep, love Salem. I go there every year. If anyone ever wants a guide to Salem, I have a PDF I can send you. Just reach out to me. Folks, Dahliat, You've been a phenomenal guest today. I appreciate your time so much. If people want to find you, we're going to send them to my free camps to check out Dahlia is dopey, but also check out our only Fans go throw something on there. I understand. I have a lot of people that listen to me that do like the only Fans thing, So go sign up for it. Again. It's not like she has less than five thousand pieces of content. On there. I clicked it earlier because I had to see. It's a ton You're really a lot of fun and I can kind of understand why the community rallies behind you and shows up every X amount of time. And to me, it's not It's not like some people might be like, oh, you go home and sign on to a chat room and blah blah blah after work. Yeah, but you go home and check your fantasy baseball or do some other bullshit. So whatever, whatever makes people happy. And I love that these people have a sense of community with you. I think that's an awesome thing. Ladies and gentlemen. My guest tonight, Dalli is Dopey. Happy Halloween to all of you. Make sure you scrutinize and rip apart hereditary as it should be. Dalia, thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me. I had so much fun.
Speaker 1: We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: Propeloping the dot
Speaker 1: The difficult to do.