Speaker 1: What's up, eggheads, We are back from our epic journey. Give us some hearts and donuts in the chat. If you can see and hear what's going on, I think we're good.
Speaker 2: They can hear us.
Speaker 1: All right, we just got done eating eggs, so we are egg fueled.
Speaker 2: Jamie cook me lamb eggs.
Speaker 1: Lamas m lamb. Well it comes from lama as in Tibetan Lama, So I'm gonna go with lom. Okay, Yeah, We're going to talk about long on the egg man and all of our weird.
Speaker 2: I am the man.
Speaker 1: We saw some eggs on a man in Sedona, remember that.
Speaker 2: Oh when I invoked the naked man dude.
Speaker 1: So here's a Jane Jamie Moore. We went to what's called Belle Rock in Sedona.
Speaker 2: I made a video I'm for a lot of them, Yeah, And.
Speaker 1: He went straight up the rock and we tried to go around the backside, and he made a joke video about wanting aliens today, which features perfectly in our show today. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said that we wanted to have an open relationship and only with aliens. Yeah, And a man overheard me from the bushes on the side of a mountain. Of giant Red Rock Mountain and he was nude, and he came out nude, I guess because he thought I was actually something I wanted to interact with new people.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't like a handsome alien man. It was like an old boom. He had a hunchback. He looked like a wisdom tooth walking around like naked with like two skinny legs and a trunk.
Speaker 2: Okay, he was a new dude boomer.
Speaker 1: Yea, so I feel like we wasted our vortex wish on.
Speaker 2: Jamie said, why didn't you.
Speaker 1: Ask for you should have?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's true story. Like I was making a joke video and then I stopped the video and the new dude came out, and then I was like, I gotta tell the audience what happened after that video.
Speaker 1: And we saw the thing which is not an alien, but it might as well be. It's like, yeah, one of my favorite roadside attractions.
Speaker 2: The theme happen twice and.
Speaker 1: We are stopping at no less than three Indian trading posts a day on road trips.
Speaker 2: We went to quite a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we had a lot of fun. What was your favorite part of the West Coast Adventure twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed all the podcasts were a lot of fun. Tripoli's was the most fun podcast, Hodge Ones was fun, and Rouseelan was fun. Whatever was grueling because of the heat and the idiocy, but I had fun at all of them.
Speaker 1: Santa Barbara was fun. The town.
Speaker 2: You were had a good time.
Speaker 1: You were introduced to Arawan, the greatest grocery song in the world.
Speaker 2: It really is good enough for I want to move to Calabasas just because of that grocery store.
Speaker 1: We had Aralines.
Speaker 2: All the products were amazing and real. The food was it was like grocery store food that was a meal level, like a nice dinner level from a grocery store.
Speaker 1: Arewon makes Whole Foods look like adult Let's put it that way.
Speaker 2: When Whole Foods first came out and they had their food bar and all that before it turned grows, it's what they were trying to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we got a couple of super chats. Thanks guys, We've got no hearts, no donuts, I got dollars. Thank you for five donuts and five pounds, says God bless j Jamie J and Chat Christis King. Thank you very much. Five pounds for listening from England. Yeah, he says, H Brossie, no hearts, no donuts. All I got is dollars. So thanks for coming guys, H Brosie, thank you, slow boy, whiteboards here, Mela fourtes here, we got Henry Ludwig is in the chat. Who else? Any mods popping up that you know? Crossover minds, I mean, Daniel Clare's recognized. Yes, from our crew, so welcome.
Speaker 2: Lisa's our peeps.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot of funny alien stuff.
Speaker 2: Serious Now, this is stuff Jamie has been looking into. I'm here for additional philosophic input and analysis. I don't know a lot of what she has been reading. So I'm going to be learning together with you guys from Professor Jamie today.
Speaker 1: And he's here because he's handsome and funny and smart and all the things.
Speaker 2: I come on this podcast because I get gassed up.
Speaker 1: Yes, we all love you. Where do we start? So this is a piggyback of the show we did called why So Serious about the Star? Serious and how important it is? That was Clint, So we talked about freemasonry and serious I know about that and the all the different Egyptian cults and the dogone.
Speaker 2: I know by that. This is my copy of this old thing right here from I read this ten years ago. I mean, I don't take these people too seriously. I read this in eight that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a lot of crazy stuff in there about John C. Louia, my control and X Men kids.
Speaker 2: Croley is a big part of the Stargate conspiracy. You know, Stargate's a real SRI program, has to do with portals, gates, et cetera. And then we had the Gateway Process document that came out which vindicates a lot of this as well.
Speaker 1: From the CIA, they said audio is a little quiet. I'll try and talk directly into it, how about that? So yeah, we did the whole series show and as soon as I pressed stop recording, completely remembered that I forgot that. They's AA is all about serious too. Yes, correct, And so this was built on the Golden Dawn Silver Star. So it's like a compliment to the Golden Dawn Gold Silver blah blah blah Dawn Star. You've got theosophy and Blavatsky saying that serious exerts a mystic influence over everything. There's mentions of Serious in the Kuran. I didn't know that, so there's a weird connection there. He is the Lord of Serious. So this is in this article that we're gonna kind of like skim over in a second.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure it's not. I'm not saying you're wrong. I just haven't heard this, so huh, let's see, I'm fact checking my wife.
Speaker 1: This is an article called Secrets of Serious Dog Star, a fourteenth century timbook, two manuscripts.
Speaker 2: Okay, so apparently in Surah the Star verse forty nine it says he is the Lord of Sirius. Yes, okay, so I bet you Masons have a good time reading that, and it's like, oh, you know we're the real Islam.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, and mystery, I mean free Mason call it the Sun behind the Sun, and the Egyptians it was isis who's the goddess that we're going to kind of be talking about. And of course the blazing Star Freemasonry represents the omnipresent deity, the eye in the sky.
Speaker 2: I've heard that. I have a book on the less between Kabbala and masonry, and it argues that the Blazing Star and every lodge is supposed to be serious. Yeah, I am okay, But let's understand that eye in the sky and when people talk about the eye of Providence, that can just be referring to divine providence. It doesn't necessarily mean Masonry.
Speaker 1: Or Satanism, right, because it can be a Christian symbol.
Speaker 2: Correct. And Mason's play on word concept fallacies, which is funny because in the earlier livestream we were talking about that that people will mistake a symbol and because the symbol can mean and refer to different things for the same thing. So like the Bible calls Jesus the bright morning Star because the resurrection, it also calls Lucifer the bright morning Star because he's a deceiving angel of light. So is Jesus Lucifer. Yeah, and Masons do the same thing when they talk about not just the morning Star, but they do it with the idea of Solomon soul om on soul Invictus own that the monks and own the Egyptian deity. No, it's the word Shalom. That's where Solomon's name comes from. It's not a combination of three different deities from different languages, right.
Speaker 1: And that's the what do you call it word concept fallacy that Jordan Peters.
Speaker 2: Not know what's the word some fallacy and all? Yeah, Jordan Maxwell, the birth of a ship and the birth of your self from your mom birth Like, it's not it's actually.
Speaker 1: Two different words. Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh, currency is the water.
Speaker 1: Someone said the eggman is the bad guy in Sonic the Hedgehog.
Speaker 2: We're talking about, yeah, Mario two, Mario two, that bird, the bird spits an egg out of his mouth to do.
Speaker 1: He could do it good? What's his name? Somebody will put that guy's.
Speaker 2: The bird and level of one or two of hops.
Speaker 1: And Mario brothers too, and he.
Speaker 2: Shoots out, yeah, perfectly. Okay, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Oh well, we're oh serious Eye in the sky. Oh and that's an interesting factoids.
Speaker 2: His name is Berdo. It's a girl birdo BIRDO.
Speaker 1: I like her. There's boy ones a.
Speaker 2: Girl Yeah maybe both.
Speaker 1: There she is m hm.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: That song that they always play a basketball game the Alan Parsons is called serious. It's the interlude to Iron the Sky. Yeah. I like that song. I can't helme it. Okay, what's next? So yes, Then we get to the AA the Argentium Astronum order of the Silver Star serious. And one key document is this thing called One Star in Sight, written in nineteen eleven by alcol about the stages of spiritual development, talking about Kabala, talking about your guardian Angel, which basically boils down to extraterrestrial contact is what they are trying to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was actually an article in a mainline thing talking about remember when James Franco tried to do a Petrolian ritual. No, yeah, we've talked about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I forgot, Sorry, he's just trying to reenact something.
Speaker 2: It was silly. And there was an article that was interviewing you know it something like a Daily bast article or something. Anyway, they were interviewing somebody from some Crollian group and the guy was saying, when we try to contact the gods or channel the gods, it's the same as what UFO people believe are aliens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this is where we get that every man and woman is a star and the star is supposed to be serious. And when we did the Why So Serious Show, we were talking about how one part of this is to create a sort of hive mind or you know, like a body snatchers with the consciousness of serious inhabbiting a lot of different people's you know mind, I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: How would the consciousness of serious well just by doing so, Like if it's a demon, everybody's possessed to have a hive mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, and this goes along with a lot of movies we talk about.
Speaker 2: Well and demon seed Proteus is serious.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, we could talk about this all day and we will keep going. So, Yeah, their sacred seal is that star of Babylon. Let me see if I can find that. Uh, the eight point is star.
Speaker 2: According to Krog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is our gentium astronum star of Babylon. I'm that seal right there, and then at the top of that. Pay attention to that. But getting back to serious.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: In Islam, there was a couple of interesting so this manuscript, it was just kind of like a Islamic what you call it astrology chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that because Islam, the Muslims and the Chaldeans, the Arabs, they were buried into astrology and like they you know, they associated there. The deemed, the Pagans, the demonic entities that were worshiped at Mecca, had a astrological significance, and so the Qur'an wants to stress the superiority of Allah over the stellar deities.
Speaker 1: And that probably has to do with this their flag that has the moon and the star, and so maybe the star would.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well some people have argued that the moon, Yeah, the star could be that, and the moon is the moond the mecca.
Speaker 1: I see. So this article talks about the stone of God descending upon the head of the high priests who received the super solar force. Just a bunch of like osirius ritual magic stuff, and then freemasonry taught it's the blazing Star series is the sacred place all Masons must ascend to. It is a source of divine power and the destination of divine individuals. And then you've got I mean, Crowley was a high level Mason, so but.
Speaker 2: Also that a lot of these people are conment so.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean that's what magic is. Basically, it's like using true stuff and con stuff and your own ego and just a bunch of crazy.
Speaker 2: Well it's a cafeteria style thing to create your own cult.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And again, as we always say that people who go up the levels of Croley's cult then graduate to start their own cults like Joel Gardner, l Ron Hubbard, et cetera.
Speaker 1: And I was just thinking about that today, Like, well Crowley says, we're in the air of Horus, but then Michael Lokino came along, so we're in the an upset and then no Kim Grant said, run the an of this or.
Speaker 2: Whatever making up their own thing.
Speaker 1: They just assume the position of.
Speaker 2: The I'm the true majis who can speak the word of the aon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, true magis like true exactly, I'm learning the fallacies. Are you proud of you? So in this article says there was a whole chapter named after the star in the Quran. Ra Allah gives an oath by the rising of Sirius. One can acknowledge the importance of the Star of Islam, as it was to humanity that created Islamic base. So I think the author of this article is just like kind of like an Islamic scholar. And then they give it was a report to Aristotle. Actually this astrology.
Speaker 2: So it's this article from LinkedIn that you printed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you're interested in the you know, ancient reports of astrology, it was just a bunch of predictions and stuff based on the serious rising in Mercury or Gemini.
Speaker 2: It was like, you mean he mentioned Sirius or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Aristotle explained astrological signs specific to a certain land country and the link to a certain planet. The honorable Ptolemy said, each line is characterized by a zodiac sign. So they're like, it's just like serious astrology.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole ancient world utilized the houses of the zodiac for the year, So I mean even John Damascus mentions the house of the zodiac. That's just how the calendar worked.
Speaker 1: And it's also kind of like almanac of weather and stuff based on the conjunction of serious to the different houses. They're saying there's gonna be famines at this time and plenty of floods at this time. Anyways, So if you're interested in all, that's called secrets of serious Dogstar fourteenth century Timbukt and we talked about a So yeah, this is where we get little green men and ets.
Speaker 2: You're talking abouts.
Speaker 1: Did this thing called the ale Mantra working, And one of the revelations of the working was the symbolism of the egg. So here we are talking about you Amusian.
Speaker 2: Well, this is not that new. I don't know how it's going to connect to the alien stuff, because there's memes going around a lot of the conspiracy Gibberius channels and the speculation big channels that somebody discovered an alien egg.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: To me, it was pretty obviously an AI picture. But I think kro is I'm guessing deriving this from Plato's Orphic Mysteries, because Plato was initiated into the orphic mysteries, and you have the idea of the snake and the egg, which is a symbol for the universe and the eternal return, eternal recurrence that occurs. So that's very popular in you know, eseterism or medicine, alchemy. It all uses this idea of the orcic egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a couple of months ago, this was all the rage. It was like this green egg member before bad we like watched spooky videos and James Lafleur and stuff.
Speaker 2: And.
Speaker 1: This was a huge one on there. I don't know if you can see that. So basically they uh, they're saying they found this giant egg and it had ancient writing on it. The egg up's proportions.
Speaker 2: Are it has alien texts and google egg u U A P.
Speaker 1: Remember this guy the serious documentary They said they had a little alien from this is where it starts to get goofy and obscured with these like this guy. They say that they found this a little rude.
Speaker 2: Remember No, that.
Speaker 1: Was like Stephen Greer, one of those disclosure guys.
Speaker 2: So this is the classic orphic egg from Plato. I'm sure e'd by familiar to those, right, that's the snake in the egg. That's from Plato's to mais.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Guessing that's where are Crowley is going to start making connections because.
Speaker 1: You were saying that Tomayos does like it esoteric.
Speaker 2: So the Tomayos is what Socrates learned from Solon, and Solon went to the Egyptian priests and got the ancient mysteries from Egypt and passed that down. So Plato is saying that his stories are the mysteries of Foth. It's the Foth mysteries, Okay, So that's her and he explicitly says that, by the way, one of the Platonic dialogues, it's not just the tomatoes. There's another one where he says all of my mysteries are the mysteries of Thoth, which.
Speaker 1: Is herne so which is Golden Dawn her meticism.
Speaker 2: Okay, and what's the egg thing here?
Speaker 1: So the alemantra working, and we're going to talk about a couple more details of that.
Speaker 2: Well. I think one thing that's important to note is that all of these groups they all borrow from ancient Plato Neoplatonic platonic structures. So this ancient world stuff that Plato's claiming is from Egypt, and it very well could be like all of the modern day from the Renaissance all to Crowley, whether it's Francis Barrett or a Grip or any of these people, they're basically just retooling the existing Plato Neoplatonic structure that's already there. It's called the Porphyrian tree, the fair and tree is very close to the Kabbalistic tree. So all of these groups are just retooling ancient things, copying and pasting and playing on people's ignorance of history and philosophy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they recycle all kinds of stors into gross stuff. And somehow it works though, because we just.
Speaker 2: Got back from it's a powerful grip.
Speaker 1: Driving through the desert because they're in contact with demons through drugs and sex and movings. But we just got back through driving through like Arizona, New Mexico, where several of the truck stops are like alien themes, right, and we're gonna find out it looks like this.
Speaker 2: Guy, here's the Porphyrian tree, and well, what do you know, it looks just like the Kabbalistic tree of life. Oh, because it's all just neoplatonic structures, that's it.
Speaker 1: So when you say alien, the first thing you think of, let me see, Yeah, and that looks like the squowly tree from er Sumeria or whatever.
Speaker 2: It looks like the Cabbalistic tr of life, and it looks like the what's the tree of life? The Nordics go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Well, so when you say alien, what do you think of? You think of a gray or a green face with black egg shape. Yeah, basically this dude right here, that's mom. You like him? Is he cute?
Speaker 2: He looks sad and it looks like his own antip presence.
Speaker 1: This is the guy that all these people have to meditate on because he's some kind of gatekeeper.
Speaker 2: Serious are you talking about in the circles of they're supposed to meditate.
Speaker 1: On him, So.
Speaker 2: Meditate on this sad soy demon, soyman. It looks all sad, But this is.
Speaker 1: Where a lot of science fiction comes from. And you know your basic fantasy sci fi.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not an accident that one of the key sci fi writers, l Ron Hubbard, comes out of Prole's cult to create his owncle.
Speaker 1: And people seeing these things now.
Speaker 2: By the way, is Yakub also of this lineage because he has a big heads smart he has because he's smarter than all the white people.
Speaker 1: So Crawley thought that Lom was the soul of a dead Tibetan mama from Lang between trying to bet, so they are saying Mom is to bet for the way or the path, and was to fulfill the work initiated by Eye Lost, which.
Speaker 2: Is the book of the law, the book of the law that Curly channeled.
Speaker 1: And so Curly drew that portrait and said that gazing on the portrait enables one to make contact with the entity. And that is what you're supposed to gaze at that stupid picture meditate.
Speaker 2: So it''s icon the.
Speaker 1: Long meditations exactly.
Speaker 2: It is what is staring at this stupid thing going to do for me?
Speaker 1: This is the longest statement.
Speaker 2: And what's it going to do?
Speaker 1: If I stare at him you want him to contact you, you can do all forget it.
Speaker 2: It was like this guy, he's going to contact me if I stare at that? How does he contact?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get into.
Speaker 2: That email DM on Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's all done in the ash plane.
Speaker 2: It's so he's gonna talk to me tonight.
Speaker 1: Only if you stare at his picture.
Speaker 2: He's going to show up in my dream.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you guys think? We got some chop chooper chats chat stoop of chats. I like that if you were a little chop of cobra instead of don't if you like cheop of cabras, leprechauns, boo hags, meats, loms, boo daddies. What else? Moth Man? This is what?
Speaker 2: Who went in a fight? Lom or moth Man? John Long? How do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Lom looks pretty sad, I know, don't look at he's buff. Dude, got six pack? You think Lama is a six pack? He don't know. He can't handle that mothman six pack.
Speaker 1: That's pretty tough, is it long or lame? Okay, super cover chats. Love you guys, thanks for getting me into orthodoxy from Riley three pounds. Thank you, uh h, brosse dude. I swear there was an Irish Mason that called in maybe a year ago. At this point he referenced that Surah with sprigging instead they were true sons of Allah. I think he called you a racist kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've had a couple Masons call in and say stuff like that. That sounds that sounds right. I forgot that.
Speaker 1: So we've got people from Jimbob here today. We've got people from Hotel here today. They got people from your stream. They said they hopped over. So thank you guys for coming. We're talking about this lovely creature as alien, the original egg Head long And remember when Lady Gaga came to the Swards and the egg.
Speaker 2: Back. I remember doing podcasts talking about the orchic egg Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're talking about channeling Aliens and Grays and Gulies and because someday they're gonna show up with the Aliens side off, we're waiting.
Speaker 2: They keep pushing it. Somebody was talking about our tim cast. He just covered a news story of some government official is talking about aliens again like a government person.
Speaker 1: Right, we're still waiting for a proper alien invasion, siout.
Speaker 2: I mean I've got it saved here somewhere and they find it here watch later.
Speaker 1: Okay, So waiting for what a proper alien invasion?
Speaker 2: Si up. I don't think they're going to push that until they think that it'll work. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We have to get more people channeling and meditating on and having communion. And this is where the idea of communion like Whitly Streeber.
Speaker 2: Willie Streeber's reverse Christianity, which is communion with the entities.
Speaker 1: So I printed out what is this the Argentium astronum, and we're still talk of how serious by the way.
Speaker 2: So let me see what he said. This was yesterday, sounds Congressman Burlson.
Speaker 1: He's aware of four alien species. It's kind of hard to hear.
Speaker 2: The multiple species are They their size usually.
Speaker 1: Want a craft.
Speaker 2: So this is a former intelligence expert. And then whenever you hear that, you always know it's a scammer.
Speaker 1: It's a Dolphin super soldier.
Speaker 2: It's a scammer. Dolphin super soldier come in telling the GOP representative. There are four space age of alien injured age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was the Grays, the reptiles, the mantises and one other. What were they?
Speaker 2: What about the there used to be a wasp one? The crazy conspiracy people used to say that underneath the U N or the giant wasp.
Speaker 1: Somebody in a chat look that up and tell me the fourth one?
Speaker 2: Because so, wait, did he didn't mention the blue Aliens?
Speaker 1: I thought it was the blue as I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Touch the blue aliens butts in the in the desert, And yeah, I got a naked boomer coming in.
Speaker 1: I want to ride into spaceship with a blonde eight foot tall?
Speaker 2: You want to? You want to? He does that? Did I just get one of the blue Avian chicken looking ones? Yeah? You get a man man and I get a chicken.
Speaker 1: You get a mantis?
Speaker 2: Does she have no?
Speaker 1: She has big farmsp your head off. Do you remember in Buffy the Vampire Slayer when U Xander fi a mantas teacher.
Speaker 2: That's my woman is a mantis demon woman.
Speaker 1: So don't look at long too much for your Manti's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Come by?
Speaker 1: What did what did I mark here? So yeah, meeting of the Silver Star rises at dawn above the Golden Dawn, the transmutation of the Great White Brotherhood, and I showed you their secret seal.
Speaker 2: And remember that Madame Bovatsky was working for the Fabian Socialist She was a fab Socialist, as was Annie Bassant. And some of the Protestants who kind of knew some of the history were going after me after the Rouslum clip because I didn't state it perfectly. I I'm halfway right and halfway just not as nuanced as I should have been. So Madame Lavatski was working with the Fabian Socialists and the Great White Brotherhood. The Ascended Masters are I would say with doctor Richard Spence code for her intelligence handlers. And then I said that there's a connection between her and the KGB. And to be more precise, what I should have said is her student, Annie Bassant is the one that had the KGB handler Nicholas Rorick, and doctor Spence argues that the Ascended Masters stuff that they would talk about when they would go on their journeys that was covered for intelligence. It's fine stuff that makes sense. So any Bassant would leave and go talk to Nicholas Roorick and who was a KGB guy, right, And Roorrick was also like the you know, spiritual guy, and he was into the assended master craft and well he.
Speaker 1: Was the advisor to the Yeah, exactly. So they're all connected in weird esoteric spiritual cults. And you just talk about Tibet so long is supposed to be the solar Tibetan Tibetan's had an interesting role in World War II. A tiny mustache man. He had a whole contingent of secret Tibetan soldiers.
Speaker 2: Himmler went on a mission to Tibet to find out these great secrets of the Ascendant Masters, and he was going to find the original root race of the god god races. Right. If you scroll back on my community posts on YouTube, you can find where ten days ago I put up doctor Richard Spence on the link between Bolovatski KGB and Fabian socialist espionage. Right, so it's right there. You have to go to archive dot org because this article is on a defunct website, but you can still find it on archive. I highly recommend looking up this article because it's really good on the subject, and it's called the Link of Theosophy to Occultism and Espionage by doctor Richard Spence. Not Richard Spencer, doctor Richard Spence. Okay, you have to get it an archive. And he's a professor. He's the one that wrote the book on Sydney Riley and the book on Crowley, Secret Agent sixty sixty six detailing Croley's work for British Intelligence. So point me, whether it's Crowley or Blovatski or Annie Vaissant, all these people are kind of coming out of the ethos of British Intelligence and their promotion of baby and socialism and theosophy the Osti is intimately bound up with baby and socialism.
Speaker 1: Perfect, Yeah, go look up that article, because yeah I should. Yeah, Okay, some chup of chats. If you go no, if you go through the Sharia Law manual, you'll see the word noses pop up many times. The Sufis are considered the highest rank having attained nosis. Islam is a nastic cult with multiple degrees. That's from David James Flood.
Speaker 2: Thank you, yes, and I'm glad you mentioned that if you get into perennialism, many of the perennialists are Sufi and they are gnostics or influenced by gnosticism and neoplatinism.
Speaker 1: Absolutely correct, Blue Skittle, four ninety nine. Thank you, thanks for coming always a faithful and foreign mod Zalmoxist, four ninety nine. All of this info shows that spiritual warfare is real, that it has always existed and is still at work today trying to subvert the knowledge of God.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. And also people need to keep in mind the intelligence espionage side of this because that's a really crucial puzzle piece to understanding all this, and almost nobody understands that that side of it. Richard Grove understands it well, trying to think of people on the pops. Alex Jones understands it. Very few people understand the importance of the espionage part of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Melissa Cecilia, what's up for bitcoin? Fun to buy long icons?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm definitely gonna dump all my bitcoin for expensive, stylish, fashionable lamb icons. By the way, never sell your bitcoin because bitcoin just sait an all time hive today of over one and nine dollars and it's presently at one hundred and eighty five hundred. So thank God for bigcoin. As the book title says, what's next.
Speaker 1: So this is the actual like print out from the oto of the long statement and in the forward it just kind of talks about the portrait itself. And it was at this exhibition in Greenwich Village in New York in nineteen nineteen. The same year it was published as a front piece, like you said, on Bolovaski's The Voice of the Silence. So, oh wait, what was on this guy?
Speaker 2: What guy? This pretty little Lamb? Yeh oh, I didn't know Blovaski promoted Lamb, so you're saying.
Speaker 1: In her It was published as a frontest piece to Croley's commentary on Bolvaski's The Voice of the Side.
Speaker 2: That's right. Remember when we got guys, remember when we did the lectures on the Cambridge Companion to Western her Medicism. Mm hm, And we found that chapter on theosophy in the chapter on Croley. Croley, I didn't even know that did a commentary in Blovotski's thing. He was a big promoter in Blovoski. And that's because they're coming out of the same Fabian socialist royal society circles. That's who's promoting. They're operators for these.
Speaker 1: People trying to say, and the u n it grew out of.
Speaker 2: The original Lucis Trust was called Lucifer Trust and they still to this day publish all of Alice Bailey Anni Baisant stuff.
Speaker 1: So mom is the Tibetan word for the way or path, and Lama is he who go with the specific title of the gods of Egypt. Yeah, they would call Amuna or he who comes. Really if you get.
Speaker 2: That double and Crowley would do a lot of these wordplay double on pandres, Like he has a book called Aha the Traders.
Speaker 1: He's also called the Trader of the Path. So we're gonna find out that the voice of silence is also connected to the Paulic principle.
Speaker 2: That also sounds like Enigma. What's the Enigma album? The Third Enigma allst So they like the voice and the silence or something like that.
Speaker 1: Really well, he had a also a book called The Vision in the Voice that I quote.
Speaker 2: In one that sounds like Enigma too, like the third.
Speaker 1: Album, I think, And that's what we get when they talk about the scarlet woman speaks and what she says.
Speaker 2: I bet you I don't know this, but I would bet you Michael crayto he might be interested. He might be in a curling but I don't know. I hope not, because I kind of always grow liking that guy Enigma.
Speaker 1: Stuff I used to like.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about the later albums.
Speaker 1: That's on that Pure Mood CD.
Speaker 2: It we'll see the third album. The third album is the French one Le ROI has more Viva le Roy. It's about the fourth album, which is the one that has the snake and no, the first one has a snake and the voice on it, and then the fourth album has something to do with the silence. Anyway, Go ahead, will be to the screen behind the Mirror is the one that I'm talking about. It has the gate push the limits, gravity of love, smell of desire, modern says, the screen behind the Mirror, endless quest. That one's very sort of Chrollian I Watch shut type of thing. Stuff.
Speaker 1: This one, Oh yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: And it even has like the icewatch shut person moment.
Speaker 1: What gravity of love? Oh okay, So we're talking about the Alemancher working again. The symbolism of the egg feature prominently. One of the earlier visions ended with the sentence it's all in the eggs, so real quick, Like, what the last article we're going to read is like more deeply into the elemental working. But basically he's got a bunch of Houcci.
Speaker 3: Mamas and the name Pucci yeah yeah yeah, and feeding him drugs and getting them high and doing all kinds of sex stuffs.
Speaker 2: It's funny because Father Diggan brought this up on our strength. Did you hear him? Know what?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: He was just talking about how if the goal of this is to become a god through ritual magic and all this stuff, then why did Croley end up dying broke as a drug addict, insane and all of his women in insane asylums and unlive, unliving themselves. I know, so much for being a god, right, But then you know what they say to that, They say, oh, well I transferred all of that to my higher self in the Astrolam, so I might suck in this realm. I'm a god in the next realm.
Speaker 1: Bro Well, that's the weird.
Speaker 2: Uh. I thought that I was going to get all the powers in this life though, Like, how come I don't get the booty magic in this life?
Speaker 1: Well, that's what they tell you in Islam that you know you do you get.
Speaker 2: That body in the next life.
Speaker 1: But it's weird because it's not even like.
Speaker 2: A human giant like translucent.
Speaker 1: It's an eighty foot tall, white skin translucent. Yeah, j and you just walk around with an eternal bonner and yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Hard.
Speaker 1: It's just the perfect you know, religion for booners and like.
Speaker 2: Low IQ for dummies. Oh, by the way, go blow this thing up for me. And if you do, there's a giant, translucent breasted babe in the afterlife for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll get all the key uss why you want?
Speaker 2: Just do this ye when you're dead, bro, Like, but Croles doing the same thing because he's like, hey, baby, come join my cult. Let me brand you with my branding iron, do a bunch of magical mind control on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But in the next life you'll be my goddess.
Speaker 1: And yeah, these are the types of things he would brand. This unicursal has to brand.
Speaker 2: I was always wondering what what exactly he branded his women with.
Speaker 1: And this, well at the top of this right here, this O and the X. There's a big picture of one of his women in my book with that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right. He would do the OX like the X men.
Speaker 1: Yes, the X men. So they were the X women, except for they were sex workers. So imagine like if the sex men if all the girls from whatever podcast and.
Speaker 2: But also what they say magical, but also they he liked mail butts too because he that with Victor Neuberg. Yeah, and did magical butt workings with Victor Neuberg, the Jewish magician.
Speaker 1: Who also went insane as a result. Victor did of course, So they're talking about mom is the voice of the silence and established contact with the silent self. So what does that mean? It corresponds to the dwarf self, the phallic consciousness. So it is basically is he is.
Speaker 2: Victor Neuberg butt buddy, which I've never actually seen what this dude look like. So this is Proles butt buddy.
Speaker 1: So this is called concerning the cult of Lom the dick Paula of the Way of Silence. So I looked up what dick paula means in Tibetan or whatever, and I guess it's a spirit of a point on the compass. So this is like it has to do with directions like where do you go? What is your will? What is your purpose? What is your you know, path or the way basically, and how do you determine the way, And it is just by listening to the silent self, which is your phallic consciousness.
Speaker 2: So you're.
Speaker 1: Wiener, is you know what points the way? But wieners can be a liar sometimes because following your wiener could get your head locked off by a giant mantis alien.
Speaker 2: In that episode of Buffy it happens to Xander.
Speaker 1: So how many times in Proverbs and all that do they say, do you not follow proverbs to the gates of hell to get your head munched off by an alien? Probe?
Speaker 2: It's exactly what someone was talking about, giant mantis, alien women that disguise themselves. That's also the and when in the Odyssey too, remember he's seduced by the sea bitches, sea hose what do they call the sirens? The sirens of the sea try to seduce Odysseus from getting back home to his woman, right, But that they're like demons that like put you in a trance and keep you out there, right.
Speaker 1: And that's how you get wrapped up in what's that liminald place with it? They eat the soma and they can't leave.
Speaker 2: Who goes there?
Speaker 1: Like when in the Holy Mountain where they're caught in the hedonistic pleasures job Erowski. But there's also like a mystical name for this place where you just get caught up and you never attain anything.
Speaker 2: Well, or in in Dracula, if you remember when Dracula's brides start sucking on Keanu or the main lawyer guy, it's the same idea. He gets seduced by the Directul's brides and they just feed on him up there, and he's like he loses track of time and space. So but I understanding, you're talking about like a liminal space where you're trapped where the entities feed on you. So, but I don't know the name of this space. What's the name of the liminal space where you get fed on you? We got a super smart audience, I know they know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you cannot use your winer as a compass the way of mom and the extraterrestrials. But so they go into that he is in fact a trans mundane extraterrestrial entity. So they are using these words yeah that are going to become SciFi extraterrestrials and stuff like that. So Kenneth Brant talks about him in Cults of the Shadow, which I have, but I haven't read it yet because you can only read one of those like every ten years, or you're go crazy.
Speaker 2: By the way, I remember the first interview I think that I did with Carlwood on Higher Side Chats was about science fiction being illuminism. Like ten years ago. Our first podcast was on this topic that basically Hubbard and all these people coming out of the sci fi world are just pushing this kind of esoterical cold view, gnoscissism, transhumanism, all that.
Speaker 1: Oh, and this is interesting too, Arthur C. Clark by the way, Yeah, that's in my top.
Speaker 2: Because Clark is in the circles of Croley and the abbat Lima, and he's putting the apotheosis of man from a Prolian perspective into two thousand and one, twenty ten, and three thousand and one. By the way, again, if anyone doubts this, the clearest for expression of this is if you watch twenty ten the movie. It's really goofy, but it's actually pretty interesting because it takes place in the Cold War, and when the Soviets and the US unite through science, right then they can transcend and go into space. And the monolith tells us that the great secret of man was that we are all children of the Sun. We're like Luciferian children. And then DayMen Ah fight the night Man, champion of the Sun. He's a master of karate and friendship for every one DayMen. Anyway, the monoliths are the means of transcendence to become gods, and then we go and populate the galaxy because that was the gift of the Advanced AI, which is the real god of the Arthur's Club.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is in my talk that we do live talk, which I have said pretty hardly anything from that talk on the show yet because.
Speaker 2: I keep it for specialties. Yeah, that's your special initiation knowledge.
Speaker 1: Right, that's for live audiences only. But a lot of what I was talking about they covered on Templo Hat with Isaac Wisap just a couple of days ago. So and exactly what you just said The Monolith two thousand and one author C.
Speaker 2: Clark. But you gotta watch twenty ten because a lot of people forget this one because it was like a critical failure. But it actually makes it really clear the movie how Luciferian and Krollian. This whole thing really is. It's explicit at the end.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And this is also the plot of the first Star Trek movie Star.
Speaker 2: Trek with Binger.
Speaker 1: Yes it is Crollian, yes, where Biinger is just their probe that went black hole and became conscious and came back to merge with a human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they couldn't they thought it was Biejur. But it's just that the letters were rubbed off Voyager.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. So, oh, what I was gonna say about Cults of the Shadow has to do with voodoo and uh, Michael Barto, who wrote a book about Gnostic voodoo, is also involved in this Serian cult, so it gets like cross pollination from voodoo.
Speaker 2: To uci Fi. I was trying to find the end of twenty ten if there's a clip, because it shows you there's two sons suddenly, which is like one of the stellar signs that man has, you know, in the first one there's a stellar phenomenon in twenty two thousand and one, and then there's two sons I think at the end of twenty ten, showing that it's marking man's apotheosis to the next phase of evolution, because it's called the year we make contact but we're making contact with our god, which is the AI, which is the real god. The super advanced AI is the god. I think if I recall, let's have years since we watched him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this all does get into AI. In second when we talk about the KFC egg commercial. Did you see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I did. I think they were just going for viral weird advertising.
Speaker 1: Okay, because we're gonna pick it apart in a second after we get down with this long statement. But anyways, so close the Shadow Voodoo crossover science fiction with Michael bartto a else preliminary. So this is the magical procedure. The mode of entering the egg may proceed as follows. Sit in silence before the portrait. So that was that stupid long picture that we showed. Vote mentally by silent repetition of the name. If responses felt to be positive, enter the egg and merge with that which is within, and look out through the entity's eyes on what appears to be appears now to the votary and alien world. So you're trying to go into long and look at the world through the eyes of.
Speaker 2: Alien guardians of the galaxy, the one with where he goes and meets his dad. That was all about the eggs egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah, comtact, steal the egg. I e close the eyes of lam and await developments number five at the first sign of stress or fatigue, return to Monday and consciousness by opening the eyes and by losing out of the egg in a form determined by the experiences within. So you you're doing a butterfly thing. You're doing a metamorphosis crystalist butterfly because you enter in the egg and then you ease out. Well.
Speaker 2: Also, an egg too, is a form of alchemical metamorphosis because the egg is like just this goo that congeals and coagulates into a living being and then it's bird break breaks forth from the egg. So that's a metamorphosis symbology as well.
Speaker 1: So after you ooze out, you're supposed to perform the banishing ritual, the pentagram blah blah blah. It should only be performed in a fully protected circle. It should not be a group thing before actual lamentation.
Speaker 2: This is mentation.
Speaker 1: This is so goofy yes, like it's seriously the weird well and for like schizot too. Yeah, oh, why the cult has been founded. I thought this was interesting because very strong intimations have been received. The trans plutonic energy with the Oto is required to communicate at this critical period. For now we have entered the eighties. So this is the eighties mentioned in the Book of the Law.
Speaker 2: Is this Transigiltian magic? What's it? What's the eighties?
Speaker 1: The eighties like nineteen eighties.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saying Croley's Book of the Law mentions the nineteen eighties according to this, and what does it say about the nineteen eighties? Jacko Jacko is the great alchemical blending of the Negrado phase because Jacko goes from black to white. Jacko's calcification. He is the he went from black to white.
Speaker 1: But he was the synthesis of opposites.
Speaker 2: He was Prince. Yeah what from black to white.
Speaker 1: Sort of, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: I'm just checing it.
Speaker 1: He did have that symbol of the male and female.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was very out the artist formerly known as Prince.
Speaker 1: So they thought the eighties was a critical period. But this is also where a lot of the alien stuff is popping off, like in a serious religious way, like we mentioned while Streeper and.
Speaker 2: Well, also the eighties propaganda of aliens went insane. I mean you've got et. Star Wars was super popular. I mean, I know it's nineteen seventy seven, seventy eight, but if our Starks bat Return of the Jedi or some of the biggest movies the eighties, et is one of the biggest movies the eighties. Aliens are going wild thanks to Spielbert and Lucas.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so they are in the critical period of the eighties. Mission in the book Blah Law. According to them, it is our aim to obtain some insight into the nature of Loam, but also into the possibility of using the egg as an astral space capsule for traveling to Lom's domain, which was serious remember, or for that this is funny helped me becode this already, or for exploring extraterrestrial spaces in the sense in which Oto Tantric time travelers are exploring the tunnels of set in intracosmic and Cathonian capsules. What do you think they mean by that?
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, that's booty sex, but also a lot of the space people. I don't know if Jeff Bezos is into any occultic stuff. That everybody was laughing because his little spaceship was a wee weed, and definitely in two thousand and one Space Odyssey, it's intended to be this sort of phallic spaceship that sends out little semen like Probs. I'm not joking. The symbolism is intentional into one. Yeah, and I can't remember Arthur C. Clark is coming out of the Croleian ethos. So you have this idea that not just insemination on a human you know, male female level, but man will seed the universe and conquer the universe as well. Right, and the ethos of modern space stuff NASA, Jack Parsons, it's also sex magic. Right. So the father of modern rocketry himself, the JPL lab Jack Jack Parsons Jet Propulsion Lab. Right, JPL, he believed that rockets were magical, phallic objects. He's the developed developer of the modern rocket fuel. So they saw it as a ritual action.
Speaker 1: And Pan is also involved in this too, Han spermia. They would do rituals to Pan in the desert. Jack Parsons wood bottom of.
Speaker 2: It, Well, it fits well with the idea of panspermia, that aliens seated us here, right, that's kind of the if you watch x files, the mythos of x files is kind of the same thing, right, it's panspermia. The aliens put us here as a kind of an experiment. It's a you know, the Garden of Eden is like where we're genetic experiments, and then our Prometheus creator space jockey people come back to check on their experiment, right, and to harvest us or whatever. That's kind of the X Files syndicate eCos.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, exactly. This is weaved in to pretty much all the sci fi. Yeah, and I thought it was funny. You're If you can't get it right on your own, you can do it with communion through congress, with a priest is chosen by lam war, with one who possesses certain characteristics you can't do what contact? She'll help you.
Speaker 2: He has a butt secretary. Yes, you can't get me, just call my secretary so that I want to touch my butt. Sorry, I'm busy, talk to my secretary.
Speaker 1: A long statement all about that little guy Googli's laying eggs everywhere, the.
Speaker 2: Egg the ap oh, the ai fake ass image that people thinks are real alien. Yeah. By the way, there were some weird ORB videos though, of like the ORB at the airport in the UK and the orb like, but I think those are probably just kind of weird. Advanced drones would be my guess.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a whole rash of egg stuff in the news before we could get the show together, that we had some emergencies and then we had to travel. But I wrote down a bunch of the stuff that happened in that time period, and it was like Project Stargate Starshield. They found a human egg farm in Georgia. Remember that. I looked they had like women held captive and stealing their eggs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mean doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this seating the galaxy. Also, uh, these weirdos like in Georgia, Epstein and.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, you're saying in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Georgia the country.
Speaker 2: Oh not they got the human eggs.
Speaker 1: They are crow eggs and crotein.
Speaker 2: Georgian officials. I'm trying to find a believable source on this. I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just saying, like this kind of ship just goes around all the time, and you never know if it's human rights research, just some random website. I mean I see articles claiming this, so I see it was some kind of.
Speaker 1: Bust that they were keeping women for their eggs in the country of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Investigators examined the reports of a human egg farm in Georgia.
Speaker 1: What is the shots.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're saying Chinese gangsters were running this. Yeah, okay, here's Newsweek covering it. Three Thai women are rescued from a group of Chinese gangsters who enslaved them in the former Republic of Georgia or to harvest eggs. They said it was a human trafficking scheme, and they were also I mean, if they do organ harvesting, I don't know see why they wouldn't do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these were like all compressed within a couple of weeks. There was like so much eggs in the news, and I'm like, we should do an egg show, y'all.
Speaker 2: Remember that, y'all. Do you guys remember the weird orb that was at the UK airport next to the It delayed the plane. I think it was real and nobody knew what it was. But here is the Newsweek article put in the chat for you guys. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: Also, this was around like early spring or late winter where they were saying we're gonna have an egg pox apocalypse because of bird flu and they killed a bunch of birds, a bunch of chickens member and then we had two Super Bowl commercials featuring eggs. Gordon Ramsey, well we get we get these skitzos like just be I mean aliens.
Speaker 2: Oh it was like an alien egg team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Gordon Ramsey had a commercial where he was supposedly at Roswell because uh he posted a picture on Instagram of his plane landing and everyone's like where are you and they found out he was at Oswell for some reason.
Speaker 2: Here's the one that was at the UK airport that was driving everybody crazy online. Remember this one, and then here's the video. There's a video of it going up supposedly. This is after it. It was on the tarmac and then it flew up into the sky supposedly, and there is another picture of it by the plane. But if you look up the UK Airport orb, I think it's some kind of drone that this is the one that everybody was going crazy. I remember this that's right there that it delayed the flight, So I would say it's probably real. I mean it looks like a ball of metal.
Speaker 1: It's kind of weird that looks like that. What's the scary movies? With the mustard blood.
Speaker 2: Phantasms.
Speaker 4: Boy, let me yea, yeah exactly, Yeah, these things from pantasm yea.
Speaker 2: The phantasmic ball looks a little more sleek though that other thing.
Speaker 1: Ghetto ball, it didn't have nice They didn't have.
Speaker 2: Anything like paper mache.
Speaker 1: Right, what's up, guys.
Speaker 2: So it's interesting that the alien sy op has morphed into all this weird egg related stuff. But remember all the alien ethos does have Krolian roots, just like the sixties counterculture stuff, and just like the prevalence of yoga today. It's all directly connected to Kroll.
Speaker 1: I have a little mini book that I printed out. I still haven't got to called. You know. It was about Crowley and yoga.
Speaker 2: Yeah he and let's ask you. Even the Cambridge Companion said you can thank Levatski for yoga being everyone, and by extension, Pro two wrote a book on yoga. Do you know that?
Speaker 1: I know eight lectures on yoga. I have that.
Speaker 2: You can get it as a book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not very long. I was going to make a show about it, but you just get too busy. Yony eggs. Yeah that makes sense to you, ah, I mean, there's nothing evil about eggs. Their delicious.
Speaker 2: And I thought you were arguing evil eggs themselves are inherently evil, the double created eggs, doubled eggs.
Speaker 1: So I face you did it. So what we're talking about here is extraterrestrialism, the worship of E T and egg Man.
Speaker 2: It's called exothology. In the Colins Brothers book they do a really good critique of exothology. Just any system that worships space entities or derives its mythology of origin of man and life and earth or whatever. It's all called exothology. The gods are from the beyond, or the true God or like in the Colian system, Yahweh is like the god of Jupiter, and the true gods are the unknown gods of the beyond the abyss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and beyond human consciousness. They say, the.
Speaker 2: Point of this Lovecraft two says to.
Speaker 1: Seek traffic with homis to seek to move beyond human consciousness, and they call this the extraterrestrial gnosis. It emerges in increasingly as the core of Kenneth Grant's typhony and trilogies, which I did not the first one, but the second one, called al Shraboyne is God on rockin and all unlock that one maybe in a little bit, but well on in.
Speaker 2: The CON's Brothers great book Invoking the Beyond, they talk about how easy it is to engineer the unknown and the domain of space as the unknown as a kind of religious tool. Religious engineering space is very good for that, and the alien ethos, the alien mythology, the alien siop fits so very well into all the other projects that the oligarchically like and want, like depopulation, technocratic control, tracking and tracing, genetic modification, great reset, the industrialization, All of those fit so well with the alien SiO.
Speaker 1: This is actually a lecture from nineteen ninety four about extraterrestrialism by Michael Stance Sally called The Mysteries of Law. He must just be an occultist, he's just lecturing on it. So yeah, he's saying extraterrestrial in this sense is something that is beyond the range of human or terrestrial consciousness. It's the beyond or outside. But then he goes on to make this point about like is it really outside of us? A lot of like all is one right, it's just in you anyways, But he says the entities are within reach, but they're not something separate from the Magician. They are not out there, they are just beyond the Wall of sleep, which is a Lovecraft story. And I think, yeah, I think in the other book, Ken Grant says that, but L A M also like stands for the three levels of consciousness, which is waking, sleeping, and dreaming.
Speaker 2: That's right, I've heard that. Yeah, it's Grant that says I remember that. Yeah, So I think I put that maybe even in Ester Collywood two when I was covering Twin Peaks season three, because Cooper gets stuck in the mob Zone.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Kenth Grant has a whole book called the Mob.
Speaker 2: Zone and read Twin Peaks analysis.
Speaker 1: The Color out of Space, Yes, right, Color.
Speaker 2: Out of Space is a love Craftian story that most likely connects to this because it turns out and I'll put the sinster colored with three. By the way, guys, Lovecraft was influenced by Cabala.
Speaker 1: Oh really, I never Yeah, No, it's explicit. Yeah, So basically a lot of stuff you would find on Doctor Broner. So he's talking about all.
Speaker 2: His one to make a good joking rip tracks all the time, about the insane screeds that Doctor Bronner gives you a book to read on the back of the sode when you're in the shower, you're gonna read his insane screeds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what used to read before smartphones. When you go back, you Bronner, Well, hey, you gotta respect the hustle. Like he's like schizophrenia, be damned, I'm gonna make stuff, Okay, become a millionaire.
Speaker 2: Is he actually a doctor or like a Did he get his doctor from a diploma mil Universal Life Church?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe he went to Kellogg University or.
Speaker 2: He went to Universal Lecture. Yeah, let's see what doctor Broner.
Speaker 1: Harry Scott Taylor has a song called Beyond the Walls of Sleep. Okay, that sounds esotery. It is about after death and heaven. It's interesting. So he's saying from his point of view, there's no shifting, is alien contact, it's all. It's a huge man.
Speaker 2: But Crowley's uh, I'm gonna say doctor Browner isn't a real doctor. He looks like a mad for this picture. I'm gonna say he's not a real doctor because he's more of a mad scientist.
Speaker 1: He looks like he belongs I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: Figure out video Oh he's Jewish. Okay, so he fled the tiny mustache man. I'm trying to figure out he actually has a degree.
Speaker 1: I mean theology aside, I'll still use the soap.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about, does he actually have a medical degree. I'm trying to figure out is he is he like one night you can call yourself a colonel Entucky Colonel.
Speaker 1: We're gonna end with KFC and weird doctor.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like he looks like he's just a character.
Speaker 1: What you look like?
Speaker 2: He looks like like doctor feel Good, or like he's like doctor what was and it's always sunny doctor Jinks?
Speaker 1: Oh pdd, doctor.
Speaker 2: J Yeah, not a real doctor.
Speaker 1: Oh so yeah. We talked about Crowley's mediums and his scarlet women in this alemantra working, which brought about what we know doctor.
Speaker 2: John trying to think of other pop culture doctors, doctor Dre, doctor tre doctor you know doctor John is right Leon reddo and doctor John.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, this is just is talking about his alamantra and his scarlet women. He gave him sc ex drugs and alcohol and various exotic combinations and they became oracular.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have to I was a ride plays at wrong, doctor doctor John. I don't know everybody knows that song. I was at d please at a time. He things like that.
Speaker 1: You can't play it though, Oh that one that's doctor John put put up some famous doctor.
Speaker 2: J Are they actual medical doctors? I don't know where did doctor John get his medical degree.
Speaker 1: Everybody puts your famous fake doctor.
Speaker 2: Amongst Dr Pepper, amongst Funk. Being a doctor was very classic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, doctor Funk, A right, please do it? I was at right please at the round time. Uh.
Speaker 2: And there's another one who does that with Leon Redbone. That's like a classic. Yeah, they're saying Frosty the Snowman together. Look Leon Redbone and doctor John wrong. Very noticeable, Doctor Chrispy, we haven't I don't know if this person has a degree or not.
Speaker 1: We have a very own Maybe.
Speaker 2: This person is a qualified medical doctor, doctor Crispy. According to not So Aerudite, you're qualified if you get summaries of some papers. You don't need to know the titles of the authors to summarize some papers, and your you have medical qualification. Also, E M T s are basically.
Speaker 5: Doctors roost no doctor m I can't believe doctor feel good.
Speaker 2: I want to. So basically the guy that gives all the pop stars drugs.
Speaker 1: Do well yeah exactly. Speaking of that, doctor Crowley would drug up these girls and doctor Yeah, and these are the visions experienced by them. Were frequently meaningless to the girls, but meaningful to Crowley. So whatever they're babbling about. And this always reminds me of Doctor Phil, Doctor Who, Doctor Who, Doctor Frankenstein's Doctor Gregory House. What's the same. Anyways, his mediums were just girls on drugs for s E exporters and people with mental problem and uh, this is the voices.
Speaker 2: That are you gotta have a harem? Why not get them from the mental assignment? Pull? Pull from them, slow girls?
Speaker 1: And then he talks about the origins of long In.
Speaker 2: This doctor Krispy Kissinger says, I identify as a doctor and there's nothing wrong with that. I support and believe that if you identifies that you are is doctor Gregory House? Is that house the TV show?
Speaker 1: So I thought this was interesting.
Speaker 2: Is that from It's Always Sonny, Doctor Mantis, Toboggan, that's from It's Always Sonny? To isn't it.
Speaker 1: Is that from It's from It's Always Sonny?
Speaker 2: Thinking of Tobias Mantis. Toboggan was the doctor, and it's always Sonny.
Speaker 1: Doctor Gregory House, doctor Evil.
Speaker 2: Frank.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I made this, Tobacco, I got a plane, do Charlie.
Speaker 2: Mantis. That's a role, doctor doctor Mantis, Tobaccan. All right, let's go, come.
Speaker 1: On, Charlie, Charlie, you know, Okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Doctor Eggman, I am the egg Manooo?
Speaker 1: Could you, mister City, how years ago? I am the Walrus?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, I thought this reminded me of the celebrity shush fingers, you know how I always do that.
Speaker 2: And Hypocrates scrates.
Speaker 1: So here is mom is the beb in the egg, Carpocrates the god of silence.
Speaker 2: It's the Gnostic hidden deity that Crowley's referring to when he's doing this. Yes, because that's you can't speak the name of this deity.
Speaker 1: And I think what they're saying is Horace is the large one and Hypocrates is the small one, and meaning your body and your lean.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they're getting.
Speaker 2: I thought hidden deity meant like the unknown deities beyond that's that are more powerful than the localized Jupiter Judean god of god of the Jews.
Speaker 1: Yah, yeah, those are the transl Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Thought the unknown deity is like the one that's beyond all that, that's out there, that's unknowable, and you can't speak his name because it's unknowable. Is that not the secret of I don't know, not an expert in Croleian systems. We can ask rock so.
Speaker 1: Well, I just thought that if they're doing trying to get in touch with Lom, and Lom is like associated with Harpocrates, and the shush fingers in the celebrities would also be like an oto long thing.
Speaker 2: Well, and yeah, I argue that celebrities might be into crole from that symbol possible? Why are they all doing that? Like you see Rihanna's doing it, she's got.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean you can find as many examples of that as you want to. Yeah. So Harpocrates, who aparcrat I talk about these guys in al Chapoli and the Hidden God?
Speaker 2: Did you read that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, what as they said on the Hidden.
Speaker 1: God is pan. It's not the well Pan is all in everything dwarf or the dwell dwarf self in this other art is the pallid consciousness. Yes, but little and her part was warm toward twin brother to Horace, and then he says, this is the Hidden God. Term used throughout the Age of the Dead horror Parkert is a term often used synonymously with the Holy Guardian Angel of the Lima.
Speaker 2: Your own yough is yours? Yes, because that's the thing that gives life. Yes, what is it? What is it for the woman?
Speaker 1: You're higher? Who cares about them?
Speaker 2: In his system? Though, do women have higher selves?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Probably to get drunken, the a medium for demons.
Speaker 2: I guess, not what do they do? But do they have a higher self? I mean he allowed priestesses, Yeah, there were, there were female priests in the Gnostic Catholic Church. He wrote the originals for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think they were just like, I've never heard this directed at a woman.
Speaker 2: Well, let's ask grow who is a Crollian?
Speaker 1: Okay, someone said that's a good divito, Thank you, JD. T.
Speaker 2: I do a pretty good, Frank, and I'd do pretty good, pretty good Charlie. In Alistair Crowley's The Hidden God, What is the role of the Holy Guardian Angel for women?
Speaker 7: And Alistair Crowley's system has discussed in Kenneth Grant's Alistair Crowley and the Hidden God, The Holy Guardian Angel represents a person's truest divine nature, a spiritual entity or higher self that guides.
Speaker 2: One toward their true will.
Speaker 7: For women, this concept ties into Croley's idea of the scarlet woman, a figure embodying the awakened Kundalini or cosmic power, often accessed through sexual magic. The scarlet woman, as a magical archetype, channels divine energy and serves as a priestess or partner in rituals connect with the Holy Guardian Angel. The rule isn't strictly gender, but women in this context are often seen as vessels for this cosmic force, facilitating spiritual awakening for themselves and others through esoteric practice.
Speaker 2: So your way to be awakened this to be the yeah.
Speaker 1: So then they talk about the how this spits with Taoism and the way because lom means the way.
Speaker 2: Is long. That's a Jordan Maxwell level. If you look at the god Lam and you think of the world religions, what is the other largest world religion is a long? Yeah. I can hear him saying that. He probably does say that somewhere I think you just a Maxwellian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slow boy, white board. Yes, she's the conduit for the demon to posess. Check out Alsa calling the Hidden God on rock Fin on my channel. And that explains all of that. All the wheezing, the juice, I call it weeze the juice.
Speaker 2: The juice from there.
Speaker 1: Because the juices are magical callas. The female juices have twelve different juices for the juices. Yeah, so that Yeah, this has to do with Taoism. This has to do with they say the continuum or extra treastural reality is a communion in which we are at celebrants and that which is celebrated, and that remind me of what.
Speaker 2: Was So it is odd that Willy Streeber made his whole thing mimicking Christianity communion. And then you know the SI of Cinema bros. They have a theory that he might have actually been in. Oh yeah, he claims he was like to send to some school for X men kids. He went to Professor X of the school.
Speaker 1: Well that's what they talked about in.
Speaker 2: This this maybe Whitley Tuger.
Speaker 1: I don't know, so Crowley in the alementar working. Let's to sum it all up and wrap the show up. He had his main mistress, a lady named Roddy Minor and Rowdy Roddy Minor, and she was opium addict, and she had opulent visions which she related out loud and he wrote them down. Yeah s the X drugs, alcohol, very combinations. The seer was usually her, but there's other women involved. The visions opened in a woodland temple, which were perceived astrally by the sear so they would go into these trances and like go through the woods, which is the domain of pan. Yeah, and here is the vision of a drug induced sex worker. And I swear eggs and ham. I'm not even joking. This is the climax, Okay, she says. I began by asking for a vision containing a message. I first heard gurgling water and saw a dark farmhouse.
Speaker 2: The shuld find this convincing. And I mean, it's visions. Why not why not prostitute having eggs, green eggs and ham, visions of doctor Seuss. It's literally maybe the ship provol.
Speaker 1: Listens my fun, it says. The house and other things disappeared, and a dark yoni appeared just where the house had stood. I then asked where will the message come from? Immediately, soldiers with guns appeared about the place, and a king on a throne where the house had stood. I then asked again, and then at the beginning, do you remember we're talking about a stone throne, how to do a serious So here she is against seeing the same kind of stuff, a king on a throne where the house has stood. I asked again for a message, and saw an egg in which were many tiny convolutions of some flesh like substance which would form something. So she's seeing gooey eggballs.
Speaker 2: This is the good before it becomes the chicken. Yeah, this is what you eat.
Speaker 1: The egg was placed in an oblong as in a picture around it where clouds, trees, mountains, and water called the four elements. A camel appeared in front of me. I next tried to this is her vision, I.
Speaker 2: Understand, but I don't know who this person is.
Speaker 1: What was her name, rowdy roddy minor.
Speaker 2: And this is a woman, yes, this is one of the ones that was his women or like just this is.
Speaker 1: The elemental working the notes from that.
Speaker 2: What I'm asking is, is this woman in the croly sphere or directly one of his sex women.
Speaker 1: It was his mistress at so said a camel imperid in front of me. I tried to find out who the king was. He looked more like Professor Shotwell than anyone else. That is, he was simple, democratic, and very learned and fine. He was certainly not a king belonging to any kingdom, limited by a country's borders, but he was a king of men or a king of the world. I asked his name, and the word ham appeared between the egg and the oblong and the soldiers around the king.
Speaker 2: This is a crazy crazy This reminds me remember when when Charlie was like, you lay that many.
Speaker 1: Crowds, Yes, eggs and ham, And now we have little queen aliens.
Speaker 2: And they say, doctor, susse little stuff.
Speaker 1: Dude, it's so crazy. So they're saying the egg is commonly a purring glyph through all the visions of this working, it is the potential of all the things that have come.
Speaker 2: Oh, the is potentiality.
Speaker 1: Let's see the babe in the egg. Carpocrates, we talked about that often depicted seated on a lotus flower.
Speaker 2: We need to get out in the sun and do it. Walk before the sun gets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, So that is it for this the cult of Lom is the babe in the egg? It is the gateway to the adiation? Too serious?
Speaker 2: And who's the babe? Is that like the Tworates? I thought that was the secret of the dwarf.
Speaker 1: Finding the babe? What is that David Boyce song the babe?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who's the babe?
Speaker 2: But what's Herpocrates?
Speaker 1: He's the twin to Horace?
Speaker 2: Okay, but how does he? What's the babe in the egg?
Speaker 1: It's the potentiality of Hypocrates and meditating on mom and getting Okay, it doesn't have to make sense. It's magic. Okay. So that's pretty much all of it. I do want to show you, guys one more thing that was really weird. If you have any super chats or questions or comments or anything.
Speaker 2: Are you is it on your phone? Okay?
Speaker 1: So, I don't know if you've heard of this commercial.
Speaker 2: This is Gordon Ramsay.
Speaker 1: This was the KFC.
Speaker 2: Commercial viral them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, believe in chicken. So it's weird. I don't know if I can do this.
Speaker 2: Just tell me.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, believe in chicken. But it's weird because the first commerce is a lady doing her laundry. And then she starts to get possessed by the radio, and they're all like pop and log zombies walking towards this chicken. But they're being like controlled like UH in that movie sell with John Cusac. Yes, so they're controlled by the signals to go worship an egg. And then even on the UH TV it says man marries Ai and the theme of the commercial is like you can't trust what you've see anymore because of Ai.
Speaker 2: So now we worship the chicken and it's cabalism.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then the second one leaving the chicken too is like some kind of tribal They are this man like UH appears in the forest with this like primitive techno tribe. It almost looks like right, like they're not bush men, but because they wear.
Speaker 2: Believe in the chicken.
Speaker 1: So you have like this androgynist person who puts on this puffy coat and then they take the normal guy and.
Speaker 2: There's just some kind of Kanye Balenciaga coke.
Speaker 1: Exactly, it does look like Balenciaga. There's this like egg virtual where the tribe is carrying this giant golden egg into the forest and then they take the guy and they baptize him in gravy, right, and he comes out to be a chicken nugget.
Speaker 2: It's the KFC Colt, yes, and.
Speaker 1: They worship the giant golden eggs. So that is all the eggs I had in the basket today. Thank you for coming on my channel. It's always fun and better than ever could be. So someone said that's a good DeVito, and I don't think they're any more super chats thanks to someone I read it before, but j the thank you, Harry Jethro, Melissa Slowe, Whiteboard was here, Doctor Crispy was here. All the coolest lives yep, came for the show. So I hope you enjoyed all these greasy eggs. And what next time I want to do one with you called something Wika this way comes about, which is.
Speaker 2: And we'll have to talk to Wickies because he's the highest of all the witches in the world. So all right, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye,