Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Everyone's had one of these relationships where you know a couple people, whether it's familial, and it's like, eh, this could go either way. I don't know anything about the personalities, and I feel that way with Trump and Putin.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, Alaria and Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: No, I've spent zero time thinking about that.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, wait to play for you the audio of them.
Speaker 1: Oh really, is this from their reality show?
Speaker 3: No, it's about the reality show. But they were on a red carpet somewhere and it's just it's awful.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, Oh well, I look forward to that. But this call between Putin and Trump continues to gobble up headlines because it was a lengthy one. It is a victory in Russia if you read all the Russian propaganda that Putin conceded nothing, and to the point where yes, they agreed to this ceasefire when it came to energy infrastructure and things of that nature. Then there was a strike on Ukrainian energy infrastructure shortly after. So some people are saying that as an f and U to Trump? And you know the way that Trump's personality is, you know, the way that he respects people, even though Putin's a horrible person, he respects power. And uh, if Trump seems to think of this as if the relationship sours and Trump sees Putin as an enemy, I mean, it's very It's a chess game, isn't it in terms of how Putin is manipulating the situation. He prides himself on being a manipulator of people. Is he doing that to Trump? Is Trump receptive to that? Is? Is he going to piss off Trump? And then how will Trump react to that?
Speaker 3: I think anything that Vladimir Putin does, the assumption has to be he's massing with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, But I don't believe that Trump thinks that. I don't think he thinks that of their relationship.
Speaker 3: He thinks that he can pull the honesty out of people by being either blunt himself or using the right language.
Speaker 2: He feels like his.
Speaker 3: Upfront, no holds barred thing is going to cancel out any sort of manipulation that Vladimir Putin is playing behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't gonna work, But your point.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he finds out or he thinks that he's being manipulated in any way, how does he change his position?
Speaker 1: Right, It's just something to watch.
Speaker 3: The call, by the way, from President Trump to Ukrainian President's Lenski. They spoke for about an hour today. Just before the show started. Trump posted on truth Social that the call was to align both Russia and Ukraine in terms of their requests and needs, as he's trying to bring about a ceasefire between between those two countries.
Speaker 1: Well, we woke up finding out that one of our friends famous, well, I mean he was already famous.
Speaker 3: Rodney Pete, NFL quarterback, played at USC. He hosts a show with Fred Rogan just down the hall here on AM five to seven LA Sports and Boy last night, no early this morning. I guess you would say, in the Dodgers game against the Cubs in Tokyo, Rodney and his wife Holly Robinson Pete are sitting down along the left field line and.
Speaker 2: The Cubs hit a foul ball.
Speaker 4: Aap, a switch hitter batting left handed, looking out at Landon knack in the pitch is swung on popped up third base side foul ground Max months. He gives it a run and he reaches over the netting and makes the catch.
Speaker 2: Oh, he didn't make it.
Speaker 4: He thought he got it, but maybe a fan took it.
Speaker 3: Yes, a fan did take it. Well, a fan caught it taking it. Tim Neverrith may have misspoken there by saying that the friend took it.
Speaker 1: So my husband this morning says, well, the Dodgers are off to start a good start on pace to one one hundred and sixty two games. And I said, oh good, they won again. Okay, and he goes, oh, but I got to tell you before I forget that. Who was it that did not catch the ball? Gavin Max Month, Max Month, Max Month. I get those two mixed up, Max Mounsey because I don't pay attention, uh, the way he Discriraver's like and then Rodney Pete there was no interference, there was no fan interference, but he caught it. And I'm thinking, okay, that's cool when he says there's no fan interference. But then I watch the and I texted Rodney. I was like, oh my god, your favous. But I watched the video and it appears that Rodney Pete made the play where Max Monsey did not like. In the video, it looks like Max Monsey failed because Rodney Pete did not like. It looks like they're both outfielders, right, and.
Speaker 2: Rodney came up with one, doesn't.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of things that play here because well, Rodney explains, we'll get to his He actually called into the postgame show with Tim Kats overnight, so I'll play for you his explanation.
Speaker 2: What happened a little bit.
Speaker 3: But don't forget Max Muntzy's coming from third base way behind himself, like running backwards basically, and he has to contend with this net that's about head high. So not only is he reaching over the net, or I'm not only is he reaching into the stands, he's reaching over the net to get the ball. Now, because he's reaching into the stands, it wouldn't matter if Rodney touched it, caught it before him, or anything.
Speaker 1: Like that, because he couldn't make the play and Rodney could. And if that was just a normal fan, you'd be like, oh, that's cool. But because it's Rodney, and Rodney played baseball, Like Rodney could have gone either way with baseball or football. It's funny. It's like, uh, okay, the better athlete with the call justn't made the catch. I mean only because it's Rodney, right, Like if it was anybody it was like us, you'd be like, oh, how cool for that fan, But here it's like, oh, Max money didn't come what the monksty didn't come up with that play?
Speaker 2: Rodney.
Speaker 3: Funny that it played out on Twitter as well, because Tim Kates posted something like Rodney Peach just stole the ball from from Max Monsey. Rodney Pete responded with Max never had a shot at that ball, and Holly Robinson Pete then posted as well, he was protecting me.
Speaker 2: Basically, if he didn't catch the ball, the ball would have hit me.
Speaker 5: So I had to catch it. But then when I caught it, and I saw how close Max was in his face and his reaction and put the club behind my back, almost like Jarrison Profar doing in the playoffs last year.
Speaker 2: When he robbed the.
Speaker 5: Home runs right and I stared at Max like, oh my god, what did I just right right?
Speaker 1: You can see it in his face. He pretended like you didn't catch.
Speaker 5: You don't know how much I've analyzed that that played, Tim, And I will tell you my glove was below Max's, and as he reached his glove was above mine, so it went past his glove and into mind.
Speaker 3: So he brings up something he was actually talking about what your reaction is if you've ever played ball like that. Your reaction when you see a ball coming is not to look for where you are in the crowd, or where the fence line is or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's to make a play on the ball.
Speaker 3: I always love watching if you watch behind home plate, somebody fouls a ball off and it goes straight back into the net and it takes people by surprise that are sitting right behind home plate.
Speaker 2: There's two kinds of people. There's people who like throw.
Speaker 3: Their popcorn and like what and freak out, And there are other people who put up their glove hand as a reaction without a glove on. I mean, but that's the reaction, is that they'll go for their glove hand as a reaction to a ball coming right at their face. Rodney said that they left gloves and helmets along that section for every seat because they don't have the same net rules that we do in the United States for Major League Baseball. They don't have to have have nets that go all the way down the line, So that was a lower net. So they say, here's a glove, here's a helmet, protect yourself. Basically, wow. So and that's why he had the glove. It's not like he brought a glove.
Speaker 1: I love that he's explaining away the fact that it was just a great catch and a great play that he made it.
Speaker 3: Had he reached over into the into the field of play, that would be a completely different story.
Speaker 1: It was just funny because usually if a fan made that catch, you wouldn't hear the end of it. They'd be like, yeah, did you see that, They'd be running run. But like, it's a different vibe there. Everyone's very respectful, everyone's quiet. So he was respecting at and at the same time like, uh, oh, I just made the play. No I didn't. I don't want I don't want to. I don't want to steal anyone's moment. And he totally did. They DoD just won sixty three best record in baseball.
Speaker 3: All Right, the JFK files, some of the eighty thousand pages were released yesterday. We'll talk about what we know as a result of the new pages that came out.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: Internationally. Big news today, Israel says it has launched a limited ground operation to retake part of a key corridor in the area of northern Gaza earlier today and international UN staffer was killed five others wounded in the strike on a UN guesthouse in the Gaza Strip, but the head of the UN Office for Project Services declined to say who it was that actually carried out that strike.
Speaker 1: Hollywood director is accused of scamming Netflix out of millions of dollars. We'll get to that story coming up and what you watch in Wednesday later in the show. Also coming up, Justin Worsham, host of the Dad podcast, will be along. We'll be talking about old school parenting ideas. People say that that is just what today's kids need.
Speaker 3: We're also visiting with the LAPD chief Jim McDonald today.
Speaker 2: Talk with him next hour as well.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: It's a long awaited release of more documents with regard to the assassination of JFK. As the story goes, the pres said, why are you redacting it? Just let's just release some don't redact Come on too. There's a lot of paper. Here's a lot of paper. Well, so the documents are released. The people in the know in the Justice Department spent hours into the wee hours of the morning going through this and making sure there wasn't anything in there that I don't know should be redacted for whatever reason, national security, what have you. Now, this is stuff that is so in the weeds, it's so inside baseball that if you or I, or maybe even the maybe not the most seasoned, but a casual officionado of the narratives that surround the JFKRFK assassinations, you know MLK Junior as well, all of those era type assassinations in the sixties. If you are a consumer of all of the theories behind these, you may you may learn something from these papers. You may glean something. The names may mean something to you. But just for casual observers and people going, h, I wonder what really happened, none of this will mean anything to you. So the people that it does mean something to, the authors who have really dug into this and gotten weedy and granular, are currently going through all of this, and it's going to take some time before they pull out anything that means anything to us.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow. By the way, we are going to be talking with Gerald Posner again.
Speaker 1: He's one of them.
Speaker 2: He's one of those guys.
Speaker 1: That right, and I'm glad we're not talking to him today. I'm glad we're talking him tomorrow so we can have time to kind of pour through and figure out if any of this, if there's any there there.
Speaker 3: Most of these pages actually relate to the initial investigation by the Warren Commission, of course, and everybody knows the Warren Commission was led by Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren. The conclusion in that commission was that Lee Harvey Oswald had acted alone when he shot Kennedy. The official conclusion, of course, has been the subject of not only I mean scrutiny is probably an easy way to put it. They've made movies, They've made documentaries, there have been television shows. There have been books written about all of the different theories about how and who JFK, how he was shot, and who shot JFK, among others. Some of this stuff, or I should say a lot of this stuff had been released before, but like you said, it had been redacted. It's, if nothing else, an interesting look at what words are redacted. If you've ever gone through documents like this where something is redacted, there's a lot of question. Is that somebody's name that's redacted? Is that a secret agent that's been whose name identity is being protected that way? In some of these documents, it's simple words like station and chief of station and things like that that would relate to the CIA, but that don't necessarily shed light one way or the other as to the inner workings of what went on, and it doesn't add or detract anything from those conspiracy theories.
Speaker 1: One of the things I'm curious about is something that one of the experts has touched on. James Johnston is author of Murder inc The CIA under John F. Kennedy, and he says he's not expecting any bombshells, but he is still interested in one particular document that he know exists but may not have been turned over to the National Archives. And this involves the first one on one conversation between President Lyndon Johnson and the CIA Director John mccoon right after Johnson took office after Kennedy's assassination. Now, the CIA director macone was long suspected of withholding information from that Warren Commission, and he was kept on as CIA director by Johnson pledged full cooperation with the Commission, but there was evan There was a testimony that the CIA had no evidence to suggest Oswald was part of any conspiracy foreign or domestic. That he was a former marine, a self proclaimed Marxist acted as a lone wolf. Now that depiction of him was adopted by the Warren Commission in its final report, but years later the CIA itself acknowledged that the Director McCone had withheld information from Commission investigators. So the stuff that the Warren Commission is privy to, we are. But did the Warren Commission get everything? No, it did not.
Speaker 2: How much is left?
Speaker 1: How much is left that has been talked about?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And that might be a question for Gerald Posner, is you know, once he gets his hands on these things and his eyeballs around what these pages include, if there is anything new in there, what is still left for him? What would appease him? I don't know if he's even thinking along those terms.
Speaker 1: From what I understood when we he spoke to him last, he was didn't need any dots dot, he didn't need any eyes dotted. He was kind of like the conspiracy theories are there, yes, but that's not really what happened. It was the I believe he is in full belief about Oswald being a lone wolf.
Speaker 3: And I don't know if people thought that there was going to be some mysterious character that was going to show up through these that people thought.
Speaker 1: That the mafia would be implicated, or Cuba would be implicated, or you know something. I mean there was Kennedy family itself, and the CIA would be implicated. Everybody wants the better story.
Speaker 3: KGB did investigate, but they just they were just checking to see if, in fact Oswald was one of their guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it doesn't appear that he was.
Speaker 1: I was listening to this podcast. I think it was this American story about the It's it's all about the origin stories of big companies and how there's often all these these stories that become publicized and people glom onto them and roll with them for years, and they never really happened. It's just they liked the stories very the better idea. Like you know Google was founded in a in a basement. No it wasn't. It was founded at Stanford, you know, like different, you know what I mean, just like things like that of like what what what people listen to here have no facts about, but run with it because it's just a better story. I think that the assassinations had a lot of that.
Speaker 3: It looked fake yesterday, the space capsule coming back to Earth, it looked unreal.
Speaker 2: Thankfully it wasn't.
Speaker 1: And other conspiracy theory, well that.
Speaker 3: They're still up there somewhere they got jettists or did they ever go?
Speaker 2: Were they ever in space?
Speaker 1: Is there on space station?
Speaker 3: I think the dolphins were the giveaway. The dolphins around the space pod was in the water.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: You got to see that's really cool, right, Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: I'm comfortable, so yes, and you're just like, ugh, well, and then you get to work and you read this. Over three million people are under blizzard warnings across the central US. Heavy snow, high winds from the plains to the upper Midwest, GUS fifty miles an hour expected from Kansas to Minnesota, dangerous or impossible driving conditions, thunderstorms, winds, hailed, tornadoes, all that, and you get here and you look outside blue sky seventy two degrees today for the high here in southern California, and you're like, get the hell out of bed. What are you talking about? You you don't want to get out of bed. It's a beautiful day. Would you rather get out of bed to impossible driving conditions on your way to the job?
Speaker 3: I saw this described as a kitchen sink of storms because it's everything never you said. But on the back end of it, they're also talking about Oklahoma and Texas have critical wildfire weather today. Great because it's warmer and the wind is blowing and it's been dry through there.
Speaker 1: Idea wow, talk about kitchen sink everywhere.
Speaker 2: Let's do the Hilario Baldwin thing. Real, No, let's do it. We'll do it next segment.
Speaker 3: I want to I got to play for you the sound of Well, these two lovable people.
Speaker 1: We don't have that much time here.
Speaker 3: Well, just to mention that the two long delayed Starliner astronauts, which will you Butch Wilmore and Sunny Williams have returned to Earth aboard that SpaceX Crew Dragon capsule yesterday. I watched the vast majority of them once they did their burn to put them back into descent to bring them back or to deorbit, and then come.
Speaker 2: Back through.
Speaker 3: All the way through the loss of signal where there's a communication point where the entire capsule is basically surrounded by plasma because it's so damn hot in there around there, I should say.
Speaker 6: And then when.
Speaker 3: The the high altitude NASA planes pick up the pictures for the first time, and you see it's going eight teen thousand miles an hour whatever it is. The drogue shoots I think is what they're called, that slow it down even more. And then the big parachutes that come out drops down to sixteen miles an hour, splashes down.
Speaker 1: And then the dolphins in the Gulf of America, the dolphins, you're right where the highlight. I loved watching little dolphins circle the capsule.
Speaker 3: It looked so clear, The pictures were so perfect that it looked fake.
Speaker 1: Watching the people taken out of that thing basically on a stretcher, well understores how hard it is on the body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they actually have to put somebody in the capsule to help each of them out of their seat. And then base, like you said, the hatch is a big window. It's not even a full sized doorway, so they have to put a plastic ramp there and like pour these people out of this capsule onto a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: There's got it, as they refer to a mobility aid.
Speaker 1: There's got to be a bit somewhere, and maybe already been done about Sonny and her her constant smiling. She's smiling all the time. Oh you're gonna be so Oh you went there for ten days. You're gonna be stuck there for a year. Oh that's okay. Smile, smile, smile. Check in with her again, smile, smile, smile. Oh you're down to four pounds. Smile, smile, smile. Oh you have to be taken out on a stretcher, smiling and waving. I mean, she is the most chipper astronaut ever.
Speaker 3: You and I both today have been called d's, and we've only been here for how we.
Speaker 1: Were both called a D before the show started.
Speaker 3: The show started. So and that person she's who we should be looking for.
Speaker 1: And that person who called us a D works with Bill Handle every day and were the d's.
Speaker 3: That's how big of a D we are in here today. So maybe she just needed her She needed to have an.
Speaker 1: Outb He's only been gone a couple days.
Speaker 3: There for two other two other astronauts that were are an astronaut and a cosmonaut. I guess that on board the capsule. They came back yesterday and they were the ones that went up. This was kind of a funny story because Sunny and Butch go up in June. They're supposed to come back in June.
Speaker 2: They don't. There's a problem with the Boeing capsule.
Speaker 3: They bring the Boeing Capsule back empty as part of the regular rotation. They were going to send four more astronauts up there in September anyway, Well they cut that to two and then just made Butch and Sonny part of that team and said, you guys are going to be Crew nine as part of the rotation. That's why they didn't bring him back, And there was no there was no pressing need for them to come back earlier. It just makes a better story than when we were like, yeah.
Speaker 2: What'd they do with their underpants and stuff?
Speaker 3: But there's plenty of plenty of resources up there, And I feel good at their home.
Speaker 2: Or what's that like?
Speaker 3: I feel better that the story is over finally, right, and we don't have to keep pretending that they were actually stuck in space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in twenty twenty five, Well, and I'm still curious about the ongoing thing about Elon Musk or SpaceX reaching out and saying we can get them home like two like a month after they were trapped up there, well, and the Biden administration saying that wasn't the case. Who's telling the truth and why would you lie about that for either one of them? I don't see SpaceX or Elon Musk withholding any sort of implement to get them home because the Democrats are in the White House. That's not how Elon Musk thinks. It's not his mo and the Biden administration why would they turn away Elon? I mean, really, are you that petty politically that you would turn away and offer to get the astronauts home nine months ago because it was Elon Musk who, after supporting your president kind of was gonna flip like what? None of it makes sense either. I don't know. I want to read the book of that of that exchange. You know, it's like my version of the assassination? What what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Who's lying here?
Speaker 3: A couple of years ago, Alec Baldwin said this, excuse me. Remember he was interrupting his wife, who was trying.
Speaker 6: To excuse me.
Speaker 1: She is, she's a lot. Listen, she princess. Those two, to me deserve each other. And I know nothing about them other than that snip that you played after the Rush shooting where she's talking to reporters or something and he is and he cuts her off and it's awful. And I was just like, these are two awful people. And now they have a show with their twelve kids, and those kids all I don't I haven't watched any of the show, but People magazine did an article and there's a spread and there's a picture of the two of them with their kids, and in that picture, every single child looks like a turpin in the terms of just misery. They look nourished, but they look freaking miserable.
Speaker 2: Gary and Shannon will continue.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: The top of the hour, we're going to be talking about Edison investigating whether or not the dead power lines that they were looking at or dormant or whatever they want to call them. We're overdue for repairs. These are the power lines that exist near finger quotes here near where the Eaton fire started.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, h I Federal authority, this is just crossing the wire. Federal authorities are seeking music executive Eugene Henley Junior aka Big U, who they say is currently a fugitive. Department of Justice says he leverages connections with South Ala Street gang roll in sixties to run a vast mafia like organization that committed several crimes, including murder, trafficking, and COVID fraud.
Speaker 2: But he's an out.
Speaker 1: You is a huge Yeah. His son plays for your Los Angeles Chargers. Big You's a great guy in my experience. Wow, I mean I knew that he had I mean everyone knows that he had connections to the Rolling sixties, but that that was kind of in the in the past. I don't know if these are I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, hmmm, you'd be okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I had asked him during the seal. I was like, you got to come on the show.
Speaker 2: He don't bring him on now, I mean we could and if they wanted to a.
Speaker 1: Rest right here, show my goodness.
Speaker 3: Okay, excuse me. So Alec Baldwin. Excuse me, we know him as very cool boy, pugilistic I suppose with the paparazzi, and they know it, and he knows it, and they egg him on and he gives them what they're looking for.
Speaker 5: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: His wife, Hilaria or Hillary or whatever her name is, she is a quite a quite a piece also, And they have a new reality show and I've seen about ten minutes of it in all honesty, and it's just awful. It's two of the most unlikable people you could ever imagine, completely out of touch with what the real life is actually like. They're both I don't even know how old Alec Baldwin is, what sixty five five? His kids are all, I mean the kids that are in the show are under the age of eight or nine, I mean, and there's like seven of them, all just crawling around.
Speaker 2: They're out of control. She can't control them.
Speaker 3: They have nanny's galore that it's just an awful, awful.
Speaker 2: But it's a car wreck that you can't look away from.
Speaker 3: Now they're on the red carpet for I think like the Hard opened a new restaurant somewhere in New York or something. Like that, and an entertainment reporter is asking Hilaria Baldwin about.
Speaker 2: Is there gonna be a season two?
Speaker 3: Is there gonna be a season two of We just we need more of you? Which is the most somebody said that sick a phantic barf.
Speaker 1: I've heard a long So she's she's.
Speaker 2: Taking it as like this is a test for mensa.
Speaker 1: And she starts getting I've said that to Mark Thompson that I think I've said that to Mark Thompson.
Speaker 2: What you need more Mark Thompson?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because he's on with Conway. We need more of you. I think I've said that but meant it, But you mean I did mean it.
Speaker 3: You're so So she starts talking about what the show has been like and Alec Balwin's not the one being asked the question, but he's standing just after her, off her shoulder, and he says to her, you're a winner.
Speaker 8: You got When I'm talking, you're not talking when I'm talking, You're not talking about his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, go what.
Speaker 8: Is Oh my god, when i'm talking, you're not talking. When I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: It's essential, it's essential. But you know, I think that us trying to every day.
Speaker 1: Since.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, yeah, you're distracting me, Like, now you're just doing that. Why why are you distracting me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're just distracting.
Speaker 1: But they're in a fight.
Speaker 2: It's not cute.
Speaker 8: No, he's distracting me.
Speaker 1: They're in a fight. They had a fight in the car. That's the only way to constantly have have fights. They have the weird, crazy sex fighting relationship. And that's the only way to explain that.
Speaker 3: And if if God spoke like a child, like, well, that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: What about that's attractive? Could you imagine that with the lights off?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's just it's so all of it, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that was one of his adult daughter.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure my dad would have wanted to say that to me at some point. If you're being a spoiled little brat. I think he got a lot of heat for that where he shouldn't have.
Speaker 3: You're gonna defend him calling his own daughter a rude, thoughtless little pig if.
Speaker 1: She was being one. Sometimes kids are brats, especially in Hollywood. You raise them with everything.
Speaker 2: Well, that's whose fault is that?
Speaker 1: Well, it's his own fault. Of course, but but this, I mean, but he chose that he made his bed with this one. Oh oh, and then babies in there.
Speaker 2: Stop it.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine having no?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, and well what or.
Speaker 1: Were you saying it's going to be good?
Speaker 2: No, it was not very bad.
Speaker 3: You missed any part of the show, Go back and check out the podcast on the iHeart app just type in Gary Channon or anywhere you find your podcast, just type in Gary Channon.
Speaker 1: When you're talking, I'm not What is it?
Speaker 2: When I'm talking, You're not talking. When I'm talking, you're not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what an a hole?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: When I'm talking, you're not talking. Sure, No, when I'm talking, you're not talking.
Speaker 1: And his whole thing of the thing. I was just captivated by your beauty, Like this is a dateline. Bring on, Keith Morrison, get as far away someone's gonna diet.
Speaker 3: I want to tell each of them, get it far away from the other person or something.
Speaker 1: But don't meet anybody else.
Speaker 3: The eat and Fire, the investigation into what started that. We all know where the signs are pointing. We'll talk about it when we come back to Gary and Shannon. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap