Speaker 1: And that's why I never read the comment.
Speaker 2: I just want to like, I'm not even gonna look amazing tonight.
Speaker 1: I love what you're wearing. Oh my god, I have an angry closs that.
Speaker 3: But that's hard, like unless it's like NBA team or something like.
Speaker 4: Whoa. Hey guys, all right, I am back from strip Chat house and we are doing our strip Chat Spotlight sessions, and so I'm going to be interviewing a lot of these amazing cam girls and we're gonna start off by getting to know these two here.
Speaker 1: So can you guys introduce yourself to your audience?
Speaker 5: Of course, I am Sally. My my scrip chip name is Goldie, but I'm Sally Sally, got it?
Speaker 6: Okay, Hello, I'm Jane and on strip Chat, i'm obviously Peachy.
Speaker 4: Tell us first of all, where you guys are from and how long have you two known each other?
Speaker 5: Originally, I'm from Germany, as you probably because of my accent, my bad accent, but I live in Greece and Athens.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I've always wanted to go to Athens.
Speaker 5: Really you never did?
Speaker 4: No, you have to trust me. Yeah, I'm amazing. It's definitely on my black eye glass what about you.
Speaker 6: I'm from Germany and I live in Germany, but I want to go. I want to go to Cyprus. Cypress Cypress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wants to move.
Speaker 1: What about Cypress makes you want to move? There?
Speaker 2: The sun?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's the sun in Germany. It's too much rain, too much cold days.
Speaker 1: Ye, of course. How long have you guys been friends? Or did you just meet here at strip chat?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 5: We met last last year on the event in Berlin. The Venus.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, the famous I'm not a fan, but I've heard so much about it.
Speaker 5: I've never been to Athens, not to the Venus.
Speaker 4: I am sitting here right now realizing I have not lived life apparently, absolutely not. Okay, so let's talk about strip Chat, of course. So Goldie, let's start with you. Why did you choose strip chat over other platforms?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I'm a webkin girl since eight years now, and i've yeah, I started streaming on other websites two and until three years. Since three years, I'm at strip chat and I don't know it's for me. It's the best website ever. I feel so comfortable there, I feel so supported there. I'm just happy. I'm just happy. That I found strip chat, so I would never go back. Yeah, yeah, yeah, what about you, peachy, I do.
Speaker 6: Stript chat for one and a half year. Was my first side I tried, and I never tried another site because it's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel safe. I love it.
Speaker 6: Why why try another site?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can't tell you you shouldn't try another side? Thank you, I try.
Speaker 1: So tell me what do you love about caming?
Speaker 5: Actually it's the thing that I just can turn my cameroon while sitting in the laundry room washing my clothes, when I feel alone or I'm in the nature, I just can turn my cameroon enjoying my fans and talk to them and spending time together with them. I really enjoy it, Like it's so much more fun waiting for my laundry to be ready orre streaming. Yeah, this is like, for me, the most amazing thing about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it sounds to me like you really like the fact that you can like kind of impromptu login whenever you want. And I think also to the fact that I'm assuming you're probably doing a lot of your streams on mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, every stream yeah, versatility.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, exactly, public everywhere. So for me, it's a nice opportunity to like walking through Athens and just turn my cameroon.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah about you? Fuck me too.
Speaker 6: Because I'm my own boss and I'm flexible. I can stream wherever I want, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in my car. I love it.
Speaker 4: So let's talk about your like specific kind of cam personality. So Peg, what would you say is like your niche Like, what are some of the most popular things your fans ask for from you?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm the cute girl, the cute, but I'm very naughty, naughty, I do everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what about you, Gordy.
Speaker 5: I would say, I'm like authentic most of the time. Actually, I sit there just with an oversized shirt and yeah, just a song and my socks and I don't know. I just I'm just I'm just me in the streams. Yeah, sometimes I cry, sometimes I love. Sometimes I'm I'm excited because of date or anything. And I tell my fans about that, and a few days later they asked, me, oh, how was your date? And you know, it's just the authentic side of me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously, like you know, there's the chatting, but then there's the more sexual side. So what kind of stuff do you normally do on your stream, like do you just do solo?
Speaker 1: Do you do girl, girl, boy, girl, all the things?
Speaker 5: Actually, I love it to Like I told you before that I that I enjoyed to be in public and I enjoy the risky to show something if there's a risk if that someone could see me, I really enjoy that actually, so yeah, that's a lot of fun for me, just laying my mobile on the ground and yeah, my my, my tongue a little to the side and if there could come someone, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, okay, so that Yeah, I love that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are you me too?
Speaker 2: Guys, we're the same person.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I love outo streaming, risky streaming, but also we do we love doing do streams together.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what is the nicest thing that a fan has ever done for you?
Speaker 5: Okay, actually donated for my animal sanctuary.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: There's something about and I love this is what I love about sex workers. There's something about sex workers and animal sanctuaries. I know so many sex workers who like rescue animals, rescue dogs, want to build an animal sanctuary. So yeah, I love that. I think there's something very nurturing about being a sex worker, you know what I mean, Like you really like kind of take care of your fans, right, And I think that that translates like to animals too.
Speaker 5: And actually they they they even they enjoyed even more to spend money when they know there's something behind it, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: As opposed to just buying like a new bag or something like.
Speaker 5: Exactly, or like going to the vet stuff like that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what about you?
Speaker 6: Oh, nothing like like this. I have a user my night and he's in every fucking stream.
Speaker 1: How often do you stream?
Speaker 6: Sometimes every day twice wow?
Speaker 1: And he's on everyone.
Speaker 6: Huh And he's there every time.
Speaker 1: Amazing, good night?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so what's like the nicest thing he's ever done for you? Just being constantly there and supportive.
Speaker 5: Writers, he has so much more on stream work, Like he's always prepared. He prepared the show for us like that. He posted my my nickname always I.
Speaker 6: Shake nothing he did he just yeah, yeah, and the other girls and everything write the Instagram the strip chet name and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, let's do like maybe an oops moment. So, Goldie, do you have a funny or crazy story that happened while you were like a lot.
Speaker 5: Actually Okay, one day, I had a streaming in an orange grove next to my property and I thought it's the lost place because the house is.
Speaker 1: Abandoned, so you thought you were alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I.
Speaker 5: Made a dildo show in between the olive trees and not an orange trees, right, And then a man came and I did the dildo show like yeah, and he came right in the show and he was like one meter away from me, and I was like, he wanted to pick up oranges.
Speaker 1: So wait, did you stop the stream or did you keep going?
Speaker 5: I stopped the stream and I had a little blank blanket where it's set and I just came put the blanket and I was like, oh my fucking god. And I run behind the tree and luckily I had my pitbull with me and she was barking at him and.
Speaker 1: He was running away.
Speaker 5: But what the fuck was I was shaking?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was shaking my bad. That's scary, Oh my god, what about you? PG?
Speaker 6: I love streams in my car and I did a car stream and caught by six people with dogs.
Speaker 1: They go for a walk. They were all walking their dogs.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, And I stream and put my dildo in fight and sucked the handbrake.
Speaker 4: And oh my god, yeah, but this is like part of what you guys like, so it's almost like you have to be caught at some point and make it.
Speaker 2: Of course, I love the risk.
Speaker 1: I'm the opposite.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 4: I am such a real follower. I would lose my fucking mind. I'd be so, I'd be so certified, got caught.
Speaker 2: Oh so tell me about.
Speaker 4: How camming has changed your like normal life, Like what was your life like before compared to now.
Speaker 5: I learned florist for education, and one day after my exams, I became a cameral. So it changed everything. It changed everything. I was able to move to a nice house. I was able to buy a camper. I was traveling three years through Europe with my camper that the live stream while traveling, and then I just fell in love with Greece, just stayed there, bought the property, bought the house, build the animal sanctuary. Now I have an apartment in Athens and everything of that wouldn't be able with a job like this, which is remote. And this is like it changed my whole life and also changed my sexuality because I whenever I learned a lot about me and my sexuality and what I enjoy. I think it wouldn't be possible without this job, I wouldn't be brave enough to you know, experience all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah I love that. Yeah, I love that. What about you? Pet?
Speaker 6: Before I start with streaming, I was educator for little children. I love this job really, But yes, hey is fit and it's a nine to five job, and I have a little job on every Saturday.
Speaker 2: I can't do anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nothing, So I start with streaming and now I can do everything I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I can travel. I love traveling. I can travel every month to another place, to another city, and can work there.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: So for those watching, I know people always want to know like hard numbers. So can you tell me what's the most you've ever made in a day?
Speaker 1: Goldie?
Speaker 5: Two thy five hundred? Wow? But with not a lot of work, like it was a lucky day. Just I don't know how long I streamed, Maybe for two and a half hours or something.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 6: I earned on one day over one thousand euro. It's dollars dollars, Yeah, it's dollars, dollars, dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're talking about but.
Speaker 2: It's a lucky day. And but in a week.
Speaker 6: It's possible to earn more than four thousand, four thousand dollars in one week?
Speaker 4: Is that and is that pretty common or is that like a good week? That's a that's a that's common to make like a four thousand dollars a week. It's more than you were making at the school. Yes, definitely more for anyone who's interested in getting into camming. Is there any thing that you wish that you had known when you started that you know now?
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, a lot of things actually. But also you have to grow in it, you know, do you You have to grow, Like I don't know if I would be the same if I would know everything from the beginning, which I know now. You have to make your experiences. You have to make your own experiences. In my opinion, you have to like just start small and you will grow and you will you don't have to be afraid. Especially at strip Chat, I made like the best experiences from the start on because the users were so nice to me. They just took me by the hand and they showed me everything what I have to do, what I have to click, what I have to you know, prepare for the stream. Yeah, it was such a nice experiences because they just they showed me everything how it works.
Speaker 6: Yeah, amazing, nothing more to say.
Speaker 1: All right, well, amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you girls so much for joining us, for giving us a little peek into your camming life.
Speaker 1: Peg.
Speaker 4: Do you want to start by telling the camera where people can find you online?
Speaker 6: You can find me on Instagram on strip Chat under the name obviously Peg.
Speaker 2: Just Peg on Instagram, obviously obviously.
Speaker 4: Obviously obviously got it, got it, got it, We got it.
Speaker 6: I have to practice my English, so the.
Speaker 5: English is good.
Speaker 1: Your English is better than my German. Thank you? Tell us one more in German. Nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I know.
Speaker 5: And you can find me on Scripture and Instagram under the name Goldie one five nine perfect.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you all so much for joining you. Thank you guys so much for watching stick around. We'll be bringing up even more. Hey, guys, welcome back. And I of course have two more lovely strip cam models here with me now, So.
Speaker 1: Can you ladies introduce yourselves? Please? Hello.
Speaker 2: I'm share bearer. I go by share and sharing is caring.
Speaker 1: I'm Beverly. I'm My English is the worst English in the war.
Speaker 9: I always say that it's the better at the English that is a new language, is like the shame off a new Esperanto, something like this. And I live in Convert, me nothing else.
Speaker 4: Tell me a little bit about cap Verd because that's in Africa, right, yeah, so what is it? I don't even know. This is how American I am. I don't even know exactly where that is.
Speaker 9: Is in front the ten Island, in front of Senegal.
Speaker 1: What made you move there?
Speaker 9: My daddy was living there for the last twenty years. Then when it is tied, we decided to change the live because the live in Italy. Yeah, in Italy is called the winter excess. Yeah, and in ca Vert not Yeah. So I took my habby, my two daughters, my six cats, and then we decided to go. We left to do our work because we was doing another world where I work, and then we decided to move in cap Vert where it is summer all the year. I can go all around to the live streaming outdoor because I like, I like to do that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, this is actually a good kind of segue to talk about strip chat and it's like live streaming mobile capabilities, because I keep hearing that over and over again that that's one of the things that people really love about it is that they can stream wherever. They don't have to be on a webcam, they don't have to be on a laptop, and they can work anywhere in the world. And I think like the fact that you live in this kind of a place that's not familiar to a lot of people just shows how you really can take this platform and do very well anywhere in the world.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think that kier No one knows what is strip shops because I go all around with the cat with the logo. Sometimes it's up and that's someone want to say, is something like Nike, what is it You're not interested in?
Speaker 4: But you can also like block cities, right like you can do geo blocking.
Speaker 1: So I did it. I did it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I did it because I have to do her. Yeah, Wan is seventeen. The other one is fifteen in Italy. Has happened before to move that I've heard of? The little one she was eleven, told the oh I seen you your mommy on strip shot.
Speaker 1: Someone told her yeah, oh no, at.
Speaker 9: School, yes, and my daughter she's more crazy than me, I think, And she answered you from my mom.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a sassy girl.
Speaker 1: I love mommy. He answered me, yes, So did she know what you did for eleven? Yes?
Speaker 4: How did you tell your kids? Because that's something that a lot of like, I have a daughter right who's five, so we don't need to have that conversation about the industry that I work in right now. And I do tell her that I make movies for grown ups, and she's like, when can I watch your movies? I'm like, when you're eighteen, you know, And she's like, okay, I'm like, you wouldn't like if anyways, I for grown ups.
Speaker 1: They are boring.
Speaker 4: But I'm not too worried about it because I don't know how much you guys know about me. But with my parents were pornographers, so I was raised in the industry. So like for me, it's like, it's not that big of a deal, but I know it's something that a lot of parents worry about.
Speaker 1: How did you manage that? For me?
Speaker 9: It wasn't just uh, I had no choice because we decided to move. And when I decided it, I have to say to the to the father of my daughter, because we are not together.
Speaker 1: Right we are divorced.
Speaker 9: I said, Okay, can I bring my daughter the daughters with me in cave vert and what you seem to do there the same work that I'm doing the last month here in Italy. What do you do a came girl which kind of come girl, TikTok, not properly something like this, but a bit a bit crazy because I don't.
Speaker 1: Do a very strong sexual change.
Speaker 2: But I am just hush lush.
Speaker 9: Domi dommi has been the who the same ad, the most incredible toy, but not something more. And I all go around these flashes something like this, and when I say to I always act with them a lot of dialogue about everything, everything sexual.
Speaker 1: When they start to ask me how children bored born? I had had that conversation with my daughter few weeks ago.
Speaker 9: For me, it's been the same, the same answer of Santa Claus exists. No, it's mammy that brings your gifts. And when she asked me how baby bored?
Speaker 10: It happens that you know, when a man and a woman loves a man and a woman man has one piece more will not have as one business as you remember when you was little, little at the school, basic, basic, basic school for a little little and you're saying that a boy has that's more. Yeah, it fails perfectly inside you. And then I explained something like that when I said I I do this, I do just adult contents and streaming.
Speaker 1: Say okay, is it a problem for you girls?
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 9: And if someone discovered it and Sally always could be a problem, No, it's not. It's happened, but it's not. It's never being a problem at all. Definitely, I think it's probably.
Speaker 4: I always tell people it's so much better for you to explain to them what you do, rather for them to find out through somebody else.
Speaker 1: That's the worst. Yeah, for for other people.
Speaker 4: Do not say no or to be lied to about what your anxiety and then they feel then they feel betrayed.
Speaker 9: I never said the liar lies to the other people, just don't didn't tell anything, just no details. Yeah, if they asked me, uh, it's happened that someone ex collegueus told me, asked me, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Are you sure that you want to know it? This is the first question I do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, someone say me no, Yeah, say okay, someone's say me yes, I say.
Speaker 1: They are shocked.
Speaker 9: Sometimes yeah, they are shocked. They say no, you are a mom, So I am a mom? You know how I am become a mom doing what I do the same thing that you do with my hobbit and not with somebody else. Yeah, maybe I do it in front of a camera sometimes, but you can stay close into your office if you're it's funny for you, for you not the people always speak dot you for everything. Yeah, I'm just giving a reason for doing.
Speaker 1: So how about you? How'd you get into camming?
Speaker 8: I started camming actually was invited on a stream for another camgirl. She wasn't on this platform, she was on a different one, and at the time I was doing OnlyFans and she found me on Reddit. I would like post like all these thirst straps on Reddit, and she found me on there.
Speaker 2: She was like, Hey, would you want to do a stream with me?
Speaker 8: And so that was the first time I ever saw like what cam modeling was. And then I didn't jump into it right away. I still had like a whole nine to five my like my mom used to watch my daughters. So when that situation changed and I was like, well, I can't do my nine to five and do school pickups and drop offs and everything.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, fuck it, I'll try camming.
Speaker 8: And so I quit my job in August of twenty twenty three and started strip chat.
Speaker 2: In October of twenty three. Yeah, and how did that change your life?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, the flexibility, I mean, I can I can do school pickups and drop offs for sure.
Speaker 2: The money's better.
Speaker 8: Uh. And it's just like it's funner, you know, like if I I'm sure every job has its like pros and cons where it's like, oh fuck, I hate this email or you know whatever, but if somebody's mean to me on stream, I can block them or mute them or whatever, versus like I can't tell my boss to.
Speaker 2: Like f off. I was at my nine to five. So yeah, just I don't know.
Speaker 8: I I personally, I was really on the fence about it before I did it, And now that I look back, I'm like, I'm so glad that.
Speaker 2: I took the the risk and just went for it.
Speaker 4: I Mean, it's funny that you're a mom too, you know, And it's just like I've to there's a lot of moms in this line of work, and you know, the thing that I hear all the time, and obviously it's like the same for me as just the flexibility that it gives you with your time that enables you to actually be more present for your children. Yeah, because you don't have to follow somebody else's schedule.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to ask you, guys something a little still connected to strip chat in some way, but maybe just a little side question that I get asked a lot from, you know, thirsty guys in my DMS, and I know it's a question that every guy wants an answer to, A good honest answer to Is PENI size important to you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 8: And I'm not talking like I don't want the biggest schlong there is out there, But personally, if I was looking for a partner that I wanted to like really stay with, not just like a fuck buddy here and there, just I would say anywhere from like five to seven would be my ideal.
Speaker 4: So okay, so five and a half is actually perfectly normal. Yeah, that's like average, But I think I would guys have Okay, So when I think, guys here you say yes, it's important to me. The automatic assumption they have is like, oh, she wants eight inches like minimum, But you're saying that's not the case.
Speaker 8: No, I just want I mean, I don't want a small one, but you know, five to seven I'd be very happy with that, Like that's plenty for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about you.
Speaker 4: Beverly, I'm not sure too o to the question, are not penis size?
Speaker 9: Oh there's size match, Yes, a lot too long as it's just a pain, I always.
Speaker 1: Say someone you know like streamings veride me. Oh ah, yeah that's so long. Yeah, it's an end off. Yeah, it's just gonna punch your service. Yeah, I don't need it. What you do?
Speaker 5: You clean?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 2: You look like a month.
Speaker 1: You don't need a to to be able to use it?
Speaker 2: Just this I don't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I my mind works in centimeters? Why so like what's your yeah, nor one size. Let's see, let's see what you think of ural size.
Speaker 9: Centimetris is fifteen seventeen not more?
Speaker 1: What's fifteen to seventeen centimeters? Andrew?
Speaker 4: You know, centimeters six point three? She likes a six point three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's more. It's so much.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's I feel like if it's any bigger than that, like it's not going in my ass, Like it can't not just in this, you know, like I could probably take it like you know, on the other hole, but yeah, no way.
Speaker 2: No do you guys like anal? Yeah, I love it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Love.
Speaker 1: No, I love it, not love, but yes, I like it.
Speaker 4: Do you need to be like prepared for it? Or can you go for a surprise anal session. If I'm really horny, I'll do a surprise Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love, I love as always, everything is surprise.
Speaker 8: It's not like, you know, like comes out one and she's threatened the other. That's not that, but slowly work its way in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the surprise are amazing.
Speaker 2: In the life. Yeah, I get that, but definitely gets a reaction.
Speaker 4: So let's wrap this up by just talking a little bit about a strip chat, which is of course the reason that we are here. They are not only putting on this amazing event for everybody, but they also are the exclusive sponsor for my podcast.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys so much for that. So tell me.
Speaker 4: Let's start with you, Beverly. What is your favorite thing about camming on scrip chat? The fun, the fun that I have and.
Speaker 9: Uh sometimes I am a psychologist and psychologist I never did that work, but I discovered that doing this live streaming on strip chat, I have them the occasion to keep in contact with people and sometimes there are a lot of people behind the monitor.
Speaker 1: That is just alone.
Speaker 9: And the compliments that I appreciate more is not oh, what amazing teachers, Oh I want to kill But it's so funny because when I come into your room, you're always smiling. You you make my day better. This is because I like to have fun and give fun. If I can take a lot to someone else makes my day better too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, what are you My favorite thing about strip Chat?
Speaker 8: I would say that it's just comparing to other campaigns that I've seen, I think it's it looks what's the word like, modernize, Like it doesn't look like the site that's gonna give you a virus if you like. They just look so they look so old and janky, and I feel like when a site like.
Speaker 1: It was built in like two thousands.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, and they haven't done anything since, Like that's just the way they've kept it.
Speaker 4: I know, literally exactly what website you're sing don't know about, because there's one that everyone says the same thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, and so I think strip chat like and not only that, but they're constantly like bringing out new things, whether it be like a new update of now you can you know, add.
Speaker 2: This to messages or you know.
Speaker 8: It just shows that they are working on always bettering the site and making it user friendly, both for like models and the users. And I appreciate it like it's I'm not I mean, I'm a cam model, but I'm not like an it girl, so I appreciate the the user friendliness.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys so much for joining me. It was such pleasure.
Speaker 4: Can you let everyone know where they can find you online on socials and also give them your strip chat user name just one more time?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so my name is cher, my username is Sharebear. That's s h a a r E b A A r E and that's for Instagram, Twitter. Those are like my main socials and I'm now on TikTok. So if you put an underscore in front of the that user name, you can find me on TikTok too.
Speaker 1: And is that also the user name that people can find joined a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, share Bear, same way I spelled it. That's my username on strip shot perfect.
Speaker 1: What about you?
Speaker 9: I am Beverly and my name on strip shot is the real Beveros. That is the same on Instagram and on x X Twitter. I miss Twitter. The name Twitter it.
Speaker 2: We call it Twitter.
Speaker 1: I always call it the awesome.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you guys so much for tuning in and stick around because we got some more gorge girls coming your way. Hey guys, I am here with a familiar face today. This is Vero Star sixty nine from ship Chat and we actually had the pleasure of meeting last year at Excessive House.
Speaker 2: Yes, my first one, I know.
Speaker 4: And it's so crazy because I was saying earlier you were like more ginger there and I didn't recognize you until I don't know, a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: I was like, wait a minute, I know you. So it's great to see you again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 11: The projection is like twice a size this year.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, girl, it is so much more.
Speaker 7: And I was already intimidated last year, but tank, god, this one was wasn't the one that I went last year.
Speaker 1: Because oh my good Yeah no, this one was a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We did Excessive House last year and Chase was like, make it five times as big and we said.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, yeah, I did a good job.
Speaker 2: Start my English.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, you actually sound like you do. You feel like your English has gotten better since you were here last year and you sound.
Speaker 11: Like maybe because I doubled my stream time.
Speaker 7: Okay, that made me practice a lot more with the with the fans, they helped me a lot with that.
Speaker 1: Do you find that you have mostly English.
Speaker 11: Speaking fans or yes, like NYC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So tell me about what your experience at strip Chat House has been like so far.
Speaker 7: I can't believe we did so many things in one day, Like right now, I feel like I've been here for a month, Like we shot a lot of content and the vibe is so good. I don't know where I found my energy because I haven't been tired at all and we have big day. But it was so fun and I learned so much from other models.
Speaker 11: And the fact that it's a whole week.
Speaker 7: We had time to bond with each other and we share tips about coming and are just looking forward to go back streaming with all of my new knowledge. And then Nicki's class was so it was essential, honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So for those of you who don't know Nicki knight is, she's cam coach Nikki on Instagram and she's kind of like the educational like hub at strip chat and she's always got She obviously was a cam model, and she's just got a lot of great insight and also just like one of the funniest people I've ever met.
Speaker 1: Like she's so great. Oh my god, she's so entertaining.
Speaker 4: So what has been your favorite activity that we've done at strip Chat so far?
Speaker 7: I don't know, avenue and answer every day because I see the schedule and there's always surprise.
Speaker 11: But I really like the first of the Pickaball tournament.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just because the model, Like people would be surprised that.
Speaker 11: We are not in competition with each other, but having a little competition on the court was kind of fun.
Speaker 4: So what is the one thing that you think that you're going to take home from this experience?
Speaker 7: Just to know them, I'm supported by that we are community that I feel supported by you, Like it's notice that actually have faced on them, the community manager people and the girls and and all of the knowledge that I gained in all of the fabulous memory. I'm going to be So how do you call it, like when you miss the trip, Like I'm gonna be so nostalgic, I know, like the data the dea of my flight when I go back home and we have.
Speaker 4: The launch party tonight, for a wedding ink, which I'm excited to show you guys. The new magazine, which will definitely have like for me, that's a publication that I really want, like to be a community kind of you know, publication like model submissions and stuff. So I'm definitely gonna have more like strip Chat like community like girls submitting things or articles and stuff like that. So I want it to be like strip Chat in the way that it feels very like driven and kind of like part of the people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's fun to because I mean I have super supportive friends, but it's nice to talk to people in the industry talk just straight to the point, talk about the job without fitting patronizing mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Sometimes it comes from a good place, the patronizing part. But it's just I don't have to like censor myself. Yes, I just straightched the porch to the job, and I don't have to over explain anything but just talking about work. And it's so fun. It's a really.
Speaker 1: What is the biggest thing that you've ever bought with your cam money?
Speaker 11: Beside my school fees? I don't know, I'm just saving.
Speaker 4: I mean, school fees are pretty high.
Speaker 11: But I'm just saving right now.
Speaker 7: I'm not into cars really, maybe some purs but nothing, Like what.
Speaker 4: Is important to you like to spend your money on? Like what do you think the best thing to spend your money on is traveling and experiences?
Speaker 7: Just like when I go shopping, like nothing has a I don't look at price. I think that is priceless. Yeah, I go shopping. I don't even bother.
Speaker 4: So for someone who's looking to get into camming, what is something that you know now that you wish you had known from the beginning, Like what tips could you give any new girls?
Speaker 11: To be consistent and to treat it like a job.
Speaker 7: It's not like I hate when hearing like Valilla people's saying, oh it's my plan, beef, this doesn't work out, I'm going to be a stuper or cam girl or do only funds.
Speaker 2: Like it's a job. It's fun, but it's still a job.
Speaker 7: You have to put the time, the hour, you have to make effort, you have to find your niche just treat it like a job and you're gonna do well.
Speaker 1: Do you have any crazy cam stories?
Speaker 7: Not pretty crazy, but sometimes like I know it's come from a good place, But when user compare me to celebrity like you look. Sometimes it's so off, Like for example, I put a Taylor Swift song and I know they say that to be nice. I, oh, you look like Taylor Swift. I'm like, no, we're just a bull blonde. But they said, oh no, you're much prettier. That's not the fortum. Just you know what I mean. But I know it's coming from a good place.
Speaker 1: It's all blondes look the same. H. I get that a lot too. I look like this blonde. I look like that blonde.
Speaker 11: I'm like, yeah, they're gonna ta related.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Like no, No, what is the thing that you look for in a partner that's the most important thing to you?
Speaker 7: First you have to except that I do can because I'm not planning on stopping anytime soon. I have at these five more solid years. You have to make more money than me.
Speaker 1: That might be hard. Yeah, he'll just get which feels good to say. I bet, yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 11: Have more money. And of course I don't know. I like weird looking guys.
Speaker 1: Weird looking guys, what does that mean?
Speaker 11: Like right now, currently, I have a crush on the goal and Fallout.
Speaker 7: I don't care if have you watched the three show followed, but people watch all they're gonna take him weird.
Speaker 1: But he's really hot. He's a ghoul yeah, like a like a like a monster.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but he has a cute nose.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Are you in the monster born No, no, not at all.
Speaker 1: It's pretty hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll see it. I'll look at it.
Speaker 4: Monster porn like clown porn. I'm in the clown poorn girl. Yes, here we go say this million times, and so it is, Chase. We've bonded over this, we're into I okay, I would like to get fucked by an angry clown.
Speaker 1: I don't want a happy clown.
Speaker 4: I want like an it clown like it like I would like to get I would have sex with it.
Speaker 7: But I mean in angry clown and happy town is annoying. So I run to be fucked by the anger.
Speaker 4: Because there's something very creepy about, like, you know, the idea that it's supposed to be this symbol of like happiness and innocence, but it's like correct, it's.
Speaker 1: By society and like life, it's just like rotten.
Speaker 2: Anyway, no judgment, just said goal. So yeah, there you go.
Speaker 11: It's the same.
Speaker 1: What is the best way for a man to get your attention to.
Speaker 7: Be funny, to be interesting, and to let me be the star of the couple, like you know, she's Barbie.
Speaker 12: His just ken, Yes, and he he liked. He have to like to be in disposition, you need to be the star. There could only be one star in the relationship.
Speaker 7: Yea. I don't want to guy you talked to talk too much? Like I talk to guys every like all day.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just and what about sexually?
Speaker 4: What is like the what's the thing that a man can do to like really get you going meetings?
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, but I'm a very valid person. I was about to speak, keep it quiet. I'm a very valleeless So yeah, my my love love language. It's like gift because I think guys are very pragmatic in general. So the language that they understand the most is money and investing. So if a guy invested me to sign that you really like me, that's how that's my philosophy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, last question about man, what about penis size? Is it important to you?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 12: I won't lie, Okay, we appreciate the truth here all I randall and filtered so it's gotta be pretty like how big, Like six inch is a big that's totally well, it's not normal.
Speaker 7: But I do so much as a small penis humiliation. So maybe like I'm biased because I see so much.
Speaker 4: Do you think I have a nation that so you're like six that just is huge because you do so much as.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and I don't look like it dominatrix. But I don't know, like guys ask me that a lot. Interesting, I don't know why they like make me doing it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I'm just do you have like a memorable small penis humiliation?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but it's embarrassing for the persons.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, last question for you? What does twenty twenty six look like for you? You got any big goals for this year?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm finishing my I'm at school so I will be done in for this semester in May, no in April, so I'm gonna travel. I'm going to go to Italy, do some content streaming. I'm just gonna be on strip chat all summer, like seven day out of seven.
Speaker 1: Can I ask what you're studying?
Speaker 11: I do video game studies.
Speaker 7: It's like interesting, that's a topic, yes, but it's pretty new and the literarycy is like not even thirty years old. It's like film studies and TV studies, but in the video game.
Speaker 1: Well that makes sense, so like how to like make video games and.
Speaker 7: More sociology, sociology aspect like the social economic context of the I don't know, sorry, I studied French of like Hollibai looks like I don't know what I'm talking about. But it's like if you study like movies, you do a TCS on a topic of a movie, the same thing, but apply to video game to a different different media.
Speaker 1: Do you like the game a lot? Yeah, but I play the.
Speaker 11: Same I play the same game like obviously follow the seams.
Speaker 4: Follow the Yeah, I used to play the SAMs. I wonder how that game must have really come along, Like they.
Speaker 7: Don't do good now, No, because the first seams were for an adult audience, so you had like you could have a stripper.
Speaker 11: And like nothing with censor.
Speaker 7: And then since the siem's four, it's all age, so they watered down the the what makes it seems good was awareness, so they watered down the wardness to appeal to a younger audience.
Speaker 1: All right, Vero Star. Thank you so much, so much. Can you let everybody know where they can find you online?
Speaker 4: Throughout your strip Chat name again and your Instagram anywhere else?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 7: On Stripchat is Vero Star six', nine you're a star V e r. Oh and on The instagram It's Vero star two.
Speaker 2: Thousand all, right, guys stick.
Speaker 4: AROUND i got some more sexy ladies coming your. Way we'll be keeping the stream going and uh you'll meet some new women in just a. Minute, hello, everybody welcome back to Strip Chat Hollywood. HOUSE i have here with me the Lovely. Paris if you recognize, her she has been on. Before she was on when we Did Excessive house last. Year and THEN i have a brand new guest who's never been on a podcast, Before Miss.
Speaker 1: Mia, hello.
Speaker 2: Honeys all, right.
Speaker 1: So let's get.
Speaker 4: Started so, Me i'm actually gonna start with you because we've kind of Heard paris's origin story.
Speaker 1: Before how did you get into camming eive or?
Speaker 3: NOT i saw a girl postal reel On. Instagram she was a cam. MODEL i didn't know at. First she was like on a travel vlog. WHATEVER i was, like, OH i need that life to one of her.
Speaker 1: Page she had a link in her.
Speaker 2: Bio it was for a strip.
Speaker 3: Chat, OKAY i clicked on it when her, PROFILE i was, like, oh, okay this is. Different AND i was, like you know, What i'm. Sorried i'm being. Nursing it's a lot of hard. Hours my feet. HURT i was like working with people's. Great helping people is, great BUT i kind of want to do something at. Home AND i got into this and.
Speaker 4: It's just, Shot, wow had you ever done anything like?
Speaker 1: Sexual like how sexual of a person were you? BEFORE i didn't do nothing like.
Speaker 2: That oh.
Speaker 3: Wow it had maybe one vibrator and that was about. It and that was like the little little small. Bullet, yes but that had no doll. DOLLS i had.
Speaker 2: Nothing so if you see my my camera room now we have A dodo. Wall we have a toy. Wall it's like just lovedness and Dill do's.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, yeah so definitely a big change from last.
Speaker 4: Year do you ever have this is sort of a random, question but do you ever have, LIKE i don't, know somebody come over to like fix your electricity or you, know like someone who has to come in from a company and you just forget that you have a dil door wall and they walk into that room and they were, like what the fuck is going?
Speaker 2: On all that air conditioning, broke so they have to check all the.
Speaker 3: Events AND i was like half sleep when he came because it was one of those like we're gonna come on weekend type of. Calls And i'm, OKAY i didn't even. NOTICE i, said, wait, wait, WAIT i, said go in that. ROOM i, Said i'll let you here in a. Second like, pause, right somebody let me clean up a little.
Speaker 1: Bit, yeah it's.
Speaker 4: HARD i all have porn laying out AND i don't even see, it you, know like you just you get so. Used, yeah it's like nothing to. You, yeah, Okay so So, paris it's been a minute Since i've seen.
Speaker 1: YOU i have things changed in your world since we saw you last.
Speaker 2: Year it has changed a.
Speaker 8: Lot my fans have grown even more. Now last YEAR i was at one HUNDRED k And i'm at two HUNDRED.
Speaker 1: K why do you think that?
Speaker 8: HAPPENED i have no, idea BUT i will SAY i maybe have an, idea probably because of my, personality you know WHAT i? Mean, right and make the room a little, spicy you, know kind of changed things up since last. Year, yeah it's been more. Fun like, ME i, said more. Toys Mar dale, Does maurin.
Speaker 2: Plugs she, Said martindale, does or vibrators a.
Speaker 4: Lot, yeah the fans really love, toys, right because we Had ferrari was on earlier and she said, that like she did one show and she made like two hundred dollars or something and she invested that in a toy and then like her shot up like that After.
Speaker 8: Sure, yep, exactly that toy would literally increase your, income you, know and it's because they are also vibrating.
Speaker 2: You it's.
Speaker 4: Great so we're talking about interactive toys. Specifically, okay so we should probably let people know because they probably don't. Know so on Strip chat they have interactive sex toys that you can control the vibration that the model is, using so you have you have, power AND i think that that's probably what guys really, like right. Yep, Nice tell me a little bit about the kinds of shows that you, Do, Paris like if you were to come to your, cameraom, like what do they come across sides the dildo.
Speaker 2: Wall come to my, room guys sign up?
Speaker 8: Now oh, okay SO i do cooking, SHOWS i DO dj SO i do djaying, streams OR i would bring them with me to a grocery, store to the, mall to my friend's. HOUSE i just kind of bring them around me WHEREVER i go in the. Car those ARE i kind of change it up every TIME i try to to do, that like shower. Shows probably gaming shows, too Where i'm like gaming with.
Speaker 1: Them howp many hours a day do you normally Can.
Speaker 2: That's a great. QUESTION a LOT i.
Speaker 8: DON'T i tell a lot probably. Though twenty three hours a, day twenty two hours a day. Me SOMETIMES i get like three hours of sleep and just go back to. Streaming that's how OBSESSED i.
Speaker 2: Am i'm.
Speaker 1: Addicted you.
Speaker 2: Know it's a part of my. LIFE i love. IT i love my, PEOPLE i love the. COMMUNITY i love streap.
Speaker 1: Shit, yeah what about?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: Emiya eight to ten?
Speaker 5: Hours?
Speaker 1: Wow is this?
Speaker 3: My and is it?
Speaker 1: Daily or is it five times a? Week or that was?
Speaker 3: Daily it's it's every day Unless i'm, like it's, like what was two weeks? AGO i stayed on for like eighteen hours for three days straight AND i usually don't do, that SO i, say like a whole day. OFF i was like you, Guys i'm just like it's you, Know sunday off a rest, day And i'll be Back.
Speaker 4: Monday was that intentional or did you just like find that you didn't want to get?
Speaker 3: Off, yes BECAUSE i had like a little this was Room, valentine's SO i had a little event going on for. Them SO i put on little events from my, camps right my, fans or my nights and little. THINGS i do little things for, them like during the holidays or.
Speaker 1: Like bring in, stuff. Celebrate but definitely stream for.
Speaker 3: Hours it's it's fun that like once you get into, it the time just goes by and next thing you, know you're, like, wait six in the, morning the sun is.
Speaker 1: Out oh my. God how does streaming on strip chat change your? Life for? You it changed a.
Speaker 3: LOT i can do so much in life. Now help me get a. Car that's a big, thing you. Know it helps me paid off all my you, know bils and loans and.
Speaker 2: STUFF i can live.
Speaker 3: FREELY i can breathe and, KNOW i can just move around AND i have to, Worry, oh what's gonna happen IF i, don't you, know sit in front of AND i, said go into a, building you, know for eight hours or nine hours a day and, work you, know you have that little freedom and security of OH i can, TRAVEL i can go enjoy, THIS i can go buy. This so maybe even go visit these people At gentlemens in a long time because it's been so. Hard but Strip chat for me has definitely opened up a lot of doors more than just, camra like even modeling stuff LIKE i used to do, modeling and it definitely brought out more modeling even recently, again So i'm very thankful for.
Speaker 1: That so tell, Me paris will start with. You what has been your favorite moment from Strip chat house so?
Speaker 2: Far the first activity we have done go.
Speaker 1: Yoga have you ever done go yoga?
Speaker 8: Before i've never done yoga and this is my first time and it was. Amazing they were jumping on my.
Speaker 2: Back it felt. Great what about, You?
Speaker 3: MIYA i think it was pickleball later or, not BECAUSE i you know almost that rerecordball or. Recordball we go in like a ROOM i grew up playing that was my. Cousins like we used to go to the gym and like play them and THEN i was, Like, okay get the, energy come, on let's.
Speaker 1: Go so like.
Speaker 3: Playing that and then outside was definitely fun and. Difference we used to definitely try to go hurt each. Other but this one was more of the sexy, yea, yeah BUT i the. Skirts they were so, sexy that was the Whole we got a bend over as. You but it was really, fun it was. DIFFERENT i definitely enjoyed.
Speaker 4: That what do you think is the one thing that you're going to really take home from this? Experience like the most valuable thing that you've gotten out of?
Speaker 3: It learning how to interact with so many different ladies and personalities and just you, know filling in to this. ENERGY i think has helped me a lot BECAUSE i do want to, do like, you conventions and other events, too and try to.
Speaker 2: Get more into the cam.
Speaker 3: World SO i feel like this helped, me, like you, know open up myself to people and get to know people a little more and see what you, know other girls have to offer and little tips and things and vice versa for me, too for them.
Speaker 1: Too so definitely has.
Speaker 3: Been a very good, EXPERIENCE i can, say but.
Speaker 2: A wild.
Speaker 3: One so some of those are the, contents, yes oh CAN i say that that?
Speaker 2: Content?
Speaker 8: CAN i also put in the fact, that like every single, model they're so beautiful and they're pretty. Diverse everyone was from like different, backgrounds which made it even more, lovely very good.
Speaker 3: Energy, yeah not a not a dull moment with any of. Them every one of them was very, friendly very, nice very. WELCOMING i love them all.
Speaker 1: Like little Sister.
Speaker 4: HOUSE i know that that's something that's really important to strip, chat you, know because WHEN i talk about WHEN i talk to people Like chase and, stuff you, know they say that the girls that they want to bring on these experiences are, obviously you, know girls that are committed to the, platform and when you're committed to the, platform you obviously like perform, well but also like that are just good people and don't have like a diva attitude and like are open to new experiences and are just like fun and like.
Speaker 1: Easy to work, with don't want the.
Speaker 4: Negative, Yeah SO i think that they really they really look at, that and they really value.
Speaker 1: That AND i think that that you, know brings together like.
Speaker 4: A good group people and really like makes the sense of community that stripchat works so hard to.
Speaker 1: Facilitate really come.
Speaker 8: Across one thing about stripchat that has taught me that WHEN i first started the first, YEAR i didn't know this was a thing where you can go to houses and have these experiences that they, offer AND i feel like it just brought us us models closer to the admins and the. Staff, yeah AND i just feel more comfortable knowing that they kind of see where we're coming, from understand, it and a lot of the ADMINS i didn't know have basically done some of the same things we have, experience you, know some of the same.
Speaker 3: Stuff so just talking to them and even getting one on one experience with them is one of the biggest. Things, yeah lots of.
Speaker 4: HOPE i think it's really important to have people like, within like you, know the executive, suite THE c, suite that have, experience you, know on the other, side and understand that the people who are literally like the backbone of the platform and the ones that, are you, know the reason that we all have jobs, are you, know they understand those. EXPERIENCES i think that's super. Valuable, yeah AND i hear, that you know time and time again that the community and the willingness to receive feedback from the people in charge is really important and valid for you.
Speaker 1: Guys, yes all, right let's take a little.
Speaker 4: DETOUR i want to hear about some advice maybe that you guys have for some men out there who maybe feel like they need to up their intimacy. Game what's the best way to please a? Woman, like what are most men doing wrong in your? Opinion and what's not just?
Speaker 2: Right that was fast, Right she's exactly what to.
Speaker 3: Say feeling into outer space when you're, Talking i'm, like are you?
Speaker 2: Here do you hear? Me i'm, like so does be understanding? Us and we willing to.
Speaker 3: Understand it's not emotion that's coming, off it's us communicating with. It we might sound a little very emotional because we're, females you, know but we're really just trying to communicate with, you just like the next man would communicate with. You you, know we're people, too you, know we want to be pleased like you want to be. Pleased you want to be. Respected we want to be. Respected but you, know you gotta learn how to use your tongue to a lot of men, lately. Tongue i'm, like mm, hmmm did look?
Speaker 4: Well AND i think that that probably comes in line with the whole listening, thing, Right like if you give them feedback on what you like and they, listen or if they're even like trying to be receptive hear your body and your.
Speaker 1: Response, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to not be brute to.
Speaker 1: Us, okay that's a big.
Speaker 8: Thing and the other THING i wanted to say was sometimes the chat can get a little bit overwhelming for us. Models we might miss some of your, comments BUT i promise sometimes we go back to those comments and we will read your. Comments so if you feel like we are missing your, comment.
Speaker 2: That's what we could. Do so but, yeah just try to be.
Speaker 3: Respectful and sometimes it helps if you try to get because our nights will have our back to, nights love. Us if you just like kind of like at our nights in the, chat you, know hey she missed, it they'll help us. Out don't go back down a little. Snow, yeah hey you missed the tip and we'll be.
Speaker 1: Okay thank you for letting us.
Speaker 2: Know like we don't want to miss, anything so definitely communicate. That and if you feel like you want to be a night in my, room make sure you.
Speaker 8: Come just, come you, know just go every. Day let's get to know each. Other how many nights, friends how many nights DO i? Have let's see about twenty, okay twenty ish me and what about you like nineteen twenty speaking of.
Speaker 1: Numbers, yeah what's the most you've made in a?
Speaker 3: Night, ooh nine thousand, dollars nine thousand and one one?
Speaker 2: Night, WOW i was.
Speaker 1: Amazed was it like a special occasion like your birthday or? Something it was one.
Speaker 2: NIGHT i guess it was a very freaky.
Speaker 3: Weekend, woo AND i HAD i had bought some new toys AND i had unbought, something and they're, like, okay we're about to go.
Speaker 2: Crazy it's actually the. Machine, oh it was the fun machine.
Speaker 1: That GOT.
Speaker 2: I was, like, OKAY i kind of, breathe y'all, Right, yeah but that was an amazing.
Speaker 3: NIGHT i was so so thankful thinking to everyone that was that on that.
Speaker 2: Night they love controlling those. Funcks they do seriously keep controlling. IT i like.
Speaker 4: It, Ooh, paris what about?
Speaker 1: You what is like on average what do you make on strip?
Speaker 4: Chat because, again like you, know we hear the news is just flooded with how much people, make you, know on fan sites, obviously like specifically only, Fans AND i feel like people don't realize that camming you can also make like quite a bit of money and.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have like a strong social media. Following, right you.
Speaker 4: Got all that internally paid traffic that strip chat brings to. You.
Speaker 8: Yeah, NO i literally had to quit my job for strip chat because that's how good of an INCOME i was.
Speaker 2: Making BUT i did make moment of True please to sixty four thousand in a, year.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and sixty four, thousand.
Speaker 2: Amazing that's Where i'm.
Speaker 4: At so that's. Amazing my second, year your second, year second?
Speaker 1: Year?
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah do.
Speaker 1: You think you've doubled from last?
Speaker 2: Year?
Speaker 1: Like how much has it gone up from last?
Speaker 2: Year one hundred?
Speaker 4: Thousand, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah so your first year you made one hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: And now to sixty Four what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing with that? Money buying, house going on?
Speaker 2: Trips, WELL i just started, saving So.
Speaker 8: I'm not too sure what What i'm gonna do with, it But i'm probably going to just use it to, travel get more, toys give it to the people.
Speaker 2: That you know need, money like my.
Speaker 1: FRIENDS i want to your friend to my?
Speaker 2: Friends are my?
Speaker 11: Friend are you kind of person your?
Speaker 1: Friend? You?
Speaker 2: Yes of?
Speaker 1: Course any big goals for this?
Speaker 3: YEAR i want to go To, paris Not, Paris, Texas, No, no, no, No ACTUALLY i gotta.
Speaker 8: Travel i've been To america, too much last. Year, yeah and TODAY'S i mean today this. Year this is the first TIME i went To america. Again So i'm going to go To. Europe you, KNOW i did go To France.
Speaker 1: Paris, yes your, namesake you got a bucket list.
Speaker 3: Travel, Yes i'm actually going to the cruise for the first time this. Summer i'm excited And i'm going on a. Cruise i'm not out the country, either So i'm a. Passport i'm ready to. Go i'm mya's.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 3: Yeah but for my first year of, CAMPING i think it definitely has.
Speaker 1: Showed.
Speaker 2: Me, oh do enjoy. Life you, know just just take it.
Speaker 3: In you deserve, it you worked hard for, it and you, know just go see all the beautiful places in the.
Speaker 2: World SO i definitely want to go See thailand very.
Speaker 1: Soon And.
Speaker 3: JAPAN i want to. Go have you guys in Those mario karts that you guys drive.
Speaker 2: On the, Street, Yeah oh my.
Speaker 3: Goodness In japan they have, those like they're like real life Size mario karts you can drive on the streets like with your.
Speaker 2: Friends oh, WOW i gotta do. That they also have In. Thailand.
Speaker 3: Thailand, OH i don't know that In, thailand BUT i know that for sure In, japan and That Hello Kidy.
Speaker 1: Cafe oh you know.
Speaker 4: He's A Hello kiddy cafe And Universal studios like literally like down the.
Speaker 1: Street oh there, Is, YEAH i took my daughter to. It we gotta. Go, yeah it's it's really. Close oh my, GOD i might go.
Speaker 2: There BEFORE i leave my trip, because oh my, GOD i want to go so bad and take.
Speaker 4: Pictures it's super. Close it's probably like, you, yeah it's fifteen minute.
Speaker 2: Drive my.
Speaker 4: You should have made that part of the, excursion. Right all, right, well, girls thank you so much for joining. Us it's been absolutely wonderful seeing you, again getting to know you more for having.
Speaker 2: Me can you tell everybody that's your camera right?
Speaker 4: There can you tell them where they can find you, online like your, socialis and just if you can maybe repeat your strip chat handles so people can go to your.
Speaker 1: ACCOUNT i am on Strip chat.
Speaker 2: Of, course miss.
Speaker 3: ME i love and come look me, Up come push that favorite, button come say. Hi OH i just love all my. Honeys and On instagram it's me and. ME i love twenty two.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Paris what about?
Speaker 8: You ooh you can find me On instagram, Too underscore p V R i s XO x and my Strip chat name is Your underscore Paris.
Speaker 4: By and you, guys of course can find me On instagram and On. TWITTER i also have a strip chat profile and it's actually Just Holly. Randall WHEN i went on, there it wasn't. Available somebody took it no AND i BUT i called the strip chat people AND i was, LIKE i got an. In i'm, like give me my goddamn name. Back it's fucking, trademarked, right.
Speaker 1: It's, Me, yay let's.
Speaker 4: Go whoever took it wasn't using, it SO i was just sitting. There so, yeah my Strip chat handles Just Holly. Randall also On instagram It's Holly. Randall also On twitter It's Holly. Randall and of, course if you want to support this, podcast go to patreon dot com Slash Holly Randall unfiltered where you can watch these streamed live OR i will also be streaming a lot of these live on my strip chat count as. Well and of course shout out to strip chat for sponsoring this podcast for letting us put on this incredibly amazing experience here at strip Chat Hollywood. House we appreciate you guys so much AND i will see you on the next.
Speaker 1: One