Speaker 1: Good morning, Big Brother fans. It is me Mike aka BB Gossip.
Speaker 2: It is Wednesday, July fifteenth. This would be day ten in the Big Brother House. Right, are we at ten? We're at nine? We are at day nine, sorry getting in him myself here, Day nine in the Big Brother House.
Speaker 1: And it is Wednesday.
Speaker 2: As I said that, that is the name that comes to mind as Waffle Wednesday, as we like to call it, more so in the past than currently, because of the battle the battle back option or the block, right, Big Brother Blockbuster whatever, the blockbuster, yeah, that thing, all these different things they've thrown in the mix. Because of that, we now have three nominees right now, and one of them is going to come off the block tomorrow night, which means we really don't know who the final two nominees are as of now, and that makes it hard for the house guests to decide who are we voting because they aren't picking between two, they're picking between three, and one of them won't be an option.
Speaker 1: Right. Does that all makes sense? It's a good twist for the TV show, for the TV viewer.
Speaker 2: It's not a great twist for us as far as predicting exactly what's gonna happen because it makes us happen to come up with lots of different scenarios.
Speaker 1: But let's do that what we have. Of course, let's give you a quick recap.
Speaker 2: We've got D has had a household, We've got Taylor and yea, ash the initial nominees. Mallory was a nominee, but she won the power of Vetos. Now she's off and now Ashley is up in her place. Ashley was put up by D against her wishes. She kind of wanted Barrett to go up because Ashley and Barrett were the two people who were given didn't get to compete in anything, right they had to kind of they didn't.
Speaker 1: They didn't get to go back in time to save people.
Speaker 2: They weren't eligible for immunity, and D had kind of kept them safe. But then when Mallory won her power of vetos, she had to go at somebody, and she went with Ashley because she's closer to Barrett. By the way, last night in a camp talk to us explain that her number one ally is Devon's, her number two ally is Angela, and Barrett is her number three ally. That makes sense, She's just closest to the people who have done this before, right, So Barrett is her number one ally of the newbies as it were, which, honestly, I think he's gonna be the most loyal to her. I think he's gonna be the least likely to cut her. Unless Devons and Angela are gone. I would say that Barrett is most loyal to her of those three, although I can't be sure. Barrett may be most loyal to Devon's. Matter of fact, he may have said he's most loyal to Devons, So don't hold me to that. We've got time to figure it out. They're safe today. We'll see what happens on Friday. Who spending on, who had a household is on whether any or all of them are all still safe, because there is a chance, a wild chance that someone that could be nominated by this time on Saturday. I won't say on Friday because they won't have had nominations yet, but by this time on Saturday they could be one more of them could be nominated. It just depends. But as it is, we've got Yash, Taylor, and Ashley to pick between, Yash and ash yash Ash and Taylor to pick between, and it seems like the house as a most as a whole, it's kind of decided that they don't want to get rid of Ashley, and I think yash is who's gonna go if he doesn't win the battle back competition or the Battle.
Speaker 1: Of the block.
Speaker 2: I can't think of the name right now, and I don't care. Sorry, guys, I'm tired of all these different things I have to remember. So if he wins that it comes and it comes in, well, then it's probably gonna be Taylor. I would say, I think Taylor will get voted out if it's between Ashley and Taylor. So really, Taylor to be safe, Ashley should be safe no matter what. Taylor to be safe should really win the competition to own ie, and yash to be safe should probably win the competition to monie. Right, Yes, that's that's that's that's where it rests asked, they should be safe either way.
Speaker 1: Probably. That being said, it is again Waffel Wednesday. Things could change.
Speaker 2: There is paranoia in the house, and that will be the other thing that I will talk about this morning, since I spent a good chunk of my morning doing a very what I called a deep dive into Angela's paranoia. So one of the one of the themes that has been going for the last week that Angela's been in the house is everyone is waiting for Angela to blow up, Angela to go off like she did last year, because remember she went up quite early on Matt with this crazy I think Angela has been working very hard to hold it all together and her alliance with d and Devin's and Barrett and Drew has been pretty strong. However, as I am sure we will see at some point Jason. Remember Jason is from from Drag from the Drag Show. He's been kind of messy.
Speaker 1: He's been kind of selling people he wants to target all the Vets. Now.
Speaker 2: He has not told people that he was on Drag Race. He's told people that he applied for it, but he never got on it. So and Angela probably does follow him on on the Instagram, but she doesn't know that it's him right because he's not he's not going by his stage name, and she didn't even remember it. She says, she follows a lot of Drag Drag people. But Jason has been very very loud to several people about the fact that he wants to go after the Vets. And Drew brought this information to Angela and Company, and.
Speaker 1: It kind of.
Speaker 2: Tilted Angela a little bit, and she kind of she's kind of in sitting on that, and there's a part of her that feels like Drew. She just trust Drew in part because Drew brought her this information, which is strange, but she's she's got her eye on Drew. Eyes play a very big important role in Angela's life.
Speaker 1: It seems right. I'll tell you why I ended a second. So of the.
Speaker 2: Five people, who are the four other people in the in the collaborate or collaborate what is it?
Speaker 1: Co names words? Right? I need to have this all written.
Speaker 2: Down, the cross the Crossover alliance, in the Crossover Alliance, of the five people or of the four people besides Angela, Angela trust Drew the least. And yesterday we witnessed this and I'm gonna take it from where we all caught it and then how I went back and researched it this morning. So at about it was about nine to thirty five pm. I'm being very specific on times here. It's about nine to thirty five pm last night when Angelo is sitting and talking with d and Barrett and she was they had just been left alone. I can't even remember who left them alone. It may have been Ashley, somebody walked away. But the three of them are there talking and Angela is very closely. I want to know what Drew said to you guys earlier, and they're like, when, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: She said, well, Drew was here for.
Speaker 2: A minute, and then he was gone, and then he came back, and she went through a whole thing. I've posted the video clip on my Blue Sky, so that's where you really need to go to watch this. But but she said all this, and d and Barrett were just kind of like they barely even remembered it. They couldn't figure out what she was talking about and when she was talking about. And based on her description, I can understand why, because she said, well, he was here and then he left for just a few seconds, and then he came back and he looked all nervous and he talked to you guys. And that's not how it went from what I can tell now understand.
Speaker 1: The feeds are not on our version.
Speaker 2: Our view of the feeds are not twenty four to seven right on one specific location, but they were on that area where they were sitting for quite a while. And so I do have the ability to go back and look stuff up, right, I'm very fortunate that I've got I've got the equivalent of flashback in a way, right, there are there are people out there recording this, and I've got I'm lucky enough to have a resource to can go check. So I went back and I reround that frickin thing, and I rerounded to seven Was it seven o'clock? I think it was seven o'clock or something. So this is nine thirty with this the conversation. Having about seven o'clock in that same spot, you had Angela, Dee, Barrett, and Drew. They were talking. They were having game talk. This was the crossover Alliance, right. Everybody except for Devon's was with having a conversation talking game. And according to to Angela later on, she's saying Drew wasn't giving them much, but he was talking with them when they were talking game. And I only picked up right at the end of that conversation where Angela's like, we probably shouldn't all stay up here. Do you want to leave, Drew or do you want me to? And Drew volunteer to leave so Drew gets up and walks away. That's like at seven to ten pm. At seven eleven pm, like right is Drew's going down the stairs or around the corner. I couldn't see it. Here comes Ashley and Ashley sits down. So Ashley sits down with Angela and Drew and Barren and they're having a talk. You know, we love you, we don't want to see you go YadA, YadA, YadA whatever. Then within a couple of minutes, here comes Camu, Kmu, Camu whatever. He said, hey, hey, am you. He walks up and he sits down and talks. And this conversation goes for about We're talking about ten minutes or so. Because I'm in my brain, I don't have it in front of me, but my brain is about seven three. Drew shows back up. So Drew's been gone for roughly thirteen minutes. Drew shows back up and instead of sitting where Ashley is sitting right where Drew had been sitting, Drew sits down on a chair down in front of this group. This is all in the lofty area outside. They had a household roof by the way, So Drew sits down on one of these reclienter chair while the all of them are talking. And as soon as he sits down, actually Camu Camu announces, I'm leaving, and he gets up and leaves, And so now you have again you have Barrett, d Angela, and Ashley all sitting on this little couch area, and Drew.
Speaker 1: Is sitting down in front of them on a chair.
Speaker 2: Within a few minutes, Drew gets up and snuggles in next to d and Barrett, and Angela's over to the side with Ashley. So Ashley kind of looks over at him, not Ashley, Angela kind of looks over at Drew like, oh, you're talking to them now, but she's still talking to Ashley, and that conversation then happens. So you have two sets of conversations coming. They're all on the couch, but Drew is leading in whispering quite quietly to Barrett and Dy to the point where I don't think Angela can understand what he was saying. Plus Angela is also being the metime talking to Ashley and making you know, YadA YadA conversations. After about ten minutes or so, I think I think that now this is where my timeline.
Speaker 1: I've got it.
Speaker 2: All down there, but I don't have it in front of me. I think that's when Haley showed up. And then shortly after that, Angela got called to the diary room.
Speaker 1: And so the com you know, so Angela left.
Speaker 2: Now, Drew was still there when angel left, but Ashley was also not Ashally Hailey was also there, and that was it.
Speaker 1: That was the as far as I'm concerned, that was the end. Right.
Speaker 2: The next time we saw Angela was talking to these guys and saying what happened back then, But the way Angela told it, he was like, this is all like a you know, it sounded like Drew was only gone for fifteen twenty thirty seconds. He was gone for thirteen minutes and he you know, again, the cameras were not on twenty four the entire time, but from what I could tell, Angela's perception of what was going on was so different than what actually happened that I can understand why Barrett and d were confused.
Speaker 1: So that's my deep dive.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they're going to show any of this on the show, but it was it was a moment of showing how Angela is getting quite paranoid about he's what were you talking with Drew about? And they're just like, I don't even remember now what did they talk with Drew about. Actually, they isolated it a little bit. They actually shut off the feeds, shut off Angela and Actually's microphones, so you could just hear the whispering between Dee and Barrett and Drew. But it wasn't anything substantial. It was Drew talking about I think he was talk about talk about either Melody or Mallory, and it just didn't seem like anything game changingly critical or anything. But of course it was stuff that Angela knew was going on right by her, and she couldn't hear it.
Speaker 1: It made her paranoid.
Speaker 2: So that is the level of Angela's paranoidad and Barrett did talk her down off that paranoia and she seemed better. But it's still there, right, It's brewing, it's it's kind of it's bubbling around. So yeah, sooner or later, I think Angela is going to have a meltdown of some kind.
Speaker 1: I just don't know when, but I'm hoping it's not for quite a while.
Speaker 2: I have faith in Angela that I think she's playing a much better game this time. So this was a slippery moment where I thought, uh oh, but it ended up getting resolved. So that's that's a sample of what is going on in the house. There's still not they're really the the the The alliances still are not firmed up. It's really gonna take The Crossover Alliance is the major alliance. They are kind of working a little bit with this quote Red Corner Alliance to a certain extent, but they don't know of each other exactly. They just know parts of bits and pieces. So the people that are in the in the Red Corner Alliance, remember, is d and Devons, and then they've got KMU and Haley and.
Speaker 1: Is it Rome?
Speaker 2: Is he in there with them? I can't even remember now. No, no, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter right now. I gotta get my cast lists. That's the other thing I need. The point is the alliances are still not extremely solid yet. There's still a lot of fluidity. Will it solidify once this neck sead of Household happens, I don't know. Couldn't go completely off the rails, potentially, Potentially. I don't think anyone in the Crossover Alliance feels the need to win head a household. But if someone like Jason Wins had a household, or maybe Yash, if he stays in one of them, could be a danger. We'll have to see. It'll be interesting. It's all fun right now anyway. So that's what's going on. I can't go down the whole list. The have nots ended last night. Some of them didn't sleep in the have not room. At least a couple did. It could have been other people. I didn't look that closely. The bed was not spinning yesterday or last night. But they're all up for the day, all moving around. I feel a little bit under the weather myself. Actually, I think I something in New York. I think I caught a bug up. So I'm kind of I'm not deathly ill. It's a head cold. My head is all stuffed up. So I apologize if my voice sounds a little bit off, but I'm just not one hundred percent. And uh yeah, I probably should go to bed earlier tonight and stay up to watch some of this drama and then done.
Speaker 1: Spend an hour this morning. It was more than an hour.
Speaker 2: Actually, I probably spent an hour and a half going through that video to find that little The whole scenario I just described for you.
Speaker 1: So it's all on Blue Sky. By the way, I.
Speaker 2: Took that whole description of all that time, my time stamped it. I posted it on Blue Sky. If you want to watch a roughly two minute video of how that all played out, you can. It's out there. All right, with that, folks, I am gonna sign off. I have lots more thoughts and lots of things to talk about, but right now we're gonna wrap it up. I did go on Twitch yesterday for a little bit. I probably will try. We'll see how I'm feeling to go on again yet yet again today. And uh, of course I've posted on TikTok, can post it on Instagram. But those are again you've seen them. You've seen you've heard me talk about that stuff. You're not missing anything. As long as you're coming here, you're going to catch ninety nine point nine percent of the important stuff that I'm thinking of at least. All right, take care, Thanks for your support, Thank you to everyone, and we will talk to you all very soon.
Speaker 1: Take care, by bye.