Speaker 1: Yeah, buddy. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. All right. Love you guys. Bye. Hey, Ronnie Bud. How you doing? Yeah. Hey, what's up, Ronnie Munn? How you doing? Ronnie Munn Jr. Ronnie Munn. Ronnie Munn Jr. Ronnie Munn. Yeah. Yeah. Hey.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is going on here?
Speaker 1: I screwed up. Here's the thing. The first stream I sent you, I accidentally hid the screen before I fucked up. Wow. It was a Jake fuck right there. Jake fucked up.
Speaker 2: It was a Jake fuck up. There you go. Jake fucks up a lot. That's okay. I do too. Nothing you can do about it, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm okay. How are you? How are you, sir? What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, I did upload the video we did yesterday. The video we did with Dixie.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, yeah. You uploaded it where?
Speaker 1: Spitshoot, Rumble, and Spreaker.
Speaker 2: Oh, very good. Very good, sir. Right on. Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Somebody wants to read that. Bobby.
Speaker 2: How the fuck am I supposed to know? I've never counted. How many puffs do you get out of each cigarette?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No? I'm not going to bother. I'm not going to bother.
Speaker 1: Morons. You're going to count, Jay? By the way, I heard Alf is doing a show tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, son. Rumble Studio, for fuck's sakes. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I have to use Rumble Studio because that was part one of the things for me to be part of the program.
Speaker 2: You always have to use Rumble Studio?
Speaker 1: You have to do your hour. You have to do 30 hours on Rumble Studio.
Speaker 2: But how often?
Speaker 3: 30 hours.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, but then once you've done those hours, then you can use anything else?
Speaker 1: You have to do every month, you have to do 30 hours on StreamYard. StreamYard, Rumble Studios. Oh, for fuck's sake.
Speaker 2: That's retarded. They could shove their program up their ass then.
Speaker 1: By the way, here's something else with Rumble Studios. Do you know I could use StreamYard with Rumble Studio because of a custom RTMP with Rumble Studio. What do you mean? I could use StreamYard. I could do Rumble Studio through StreamYard. How? If I had custom RTMP, if I had the paid version, I could do custom RTMP and it... stream Rumble Studios through StreamYard. I don't know. I have to pay the $ 45 a month for it. Because of the StreamYard.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure how that works. What?
Speaker 1: I can stream Rumble a custom RTMP thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, there are two programs though.
Speaker 1: Ask your Google machine.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what to ask it. Hold on a second.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: I got it. You got it? So here's the thing. This is from StreamYard. I put the article. I am put Rumble TV.
Speaker 2: Rumble TV?
Speaker 1: What? Oh, here's the thing. How to hook up, how to use Rumble Studio. Here's the, this is the official Rumble support thing. I'm putting it in the... The back end?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on. I fucked up.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: It's possible to use OVS and StreamYard in conjunction with Rumble Studio. You should typically do this in order to leverage Rumble Studio's unique features. Inviting guests. Live chat integrations and more while maintaining their existing setup. There are multiple ways to use Rumble Studio with OBS or StreamYard. RTMP participants. Virtual camera. What the fuck?
Speaker 1: No, RTMP, so. You could, uh, you could do it without having, uh, you could do, but I need the custom RTMP thing, and yet that's only for the paid stream yard. Robert's phone's at work today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, fuck if I know. I don't even understand. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But, uh, how do you like mayonnaise? Mayonnaise, mayonnaise, mayonnaise. By the way, Judge declares mistrial in the Lindsay Clancy case.
Speaker 2: In the who?
Speaker 1: In the Babala! No.
Speaker 2: The what? Are you on drugs?
Speaker 1: No. You're the one that ate pickle soup.
Speaker 5: It was fucking good. Fucking dill pickle soup. I'll recommend it all day long. This was good shit, Jake.
Speaker 1: By the way, Bobby Dick is a... What? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Lindsay Clancy murder case. I don't even know who the fuck Lindsay Clancy is. Did Lindsay Clancy die? Or was murdered? Or did she murder somebody? I don't know. Oh, her three children. Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 1: Oh, my goodness.
Speaker 2: That's horrible. So now does Lindsay Clancy get out of jail?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hey, Google. What's happening with Lindsay Clancy?
Speaker 6: A Massachusetts judge declared a mistrial after the jury deadlocked and failed to reach a unanimous verdict on whether she was criminally responsible for killing her three children. She remains in custody while prosecutors decide whether to retry the case. With a status hearing set for September 29th, 2026.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 1: But I thought it was with prejudice. I thought it was dismissed with prejudice.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess they keep her in custody.
Speaker 1: Ask what with prejudice means.
Speaker 4: Ask.
Speaker 2: What does with prejudice mean?
Speaker 6: It means the case is closed permanently and cannot be refiled. The court has made a final judgment on the merits.
Speaker 2: Did that happen in this case? Obviously not.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Correct. It didn't.
Speaker 6: A mistrial allows prosecutors to retry the charges because the court never issued a final judgment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Who was the judge?
Speaker 2: Who was the judge? How did this woman murder her children?
Speaker 3: Allegedly.
Speaker 7: Allegedly.
Speaker 2: What the fuck? How did this woman murder her children? Allegedly.
Speaker 6: She allegedly strangled them using exercise bands in the basement of their home.
Speaker 2: Ouchies.
Speaker 6: Deeply grim details. It is a horrific case all around.
Speaker 2: That's not good. Not good at all. Not good at all. Damn.
Speaker 1: You Canadians don't like to say out. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So what the fuck have you been up to, Jake?
Speaker 1: I've been talking to Owen.
Speaker 4: And?
Speaker 1: Owen is a Palaba.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Owen needs rehab.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Owen, you need rehab.
Speaker 2: Get off the X-Flex.
Speaker 1: No, that's you. You're on X-Flex. Mm-mm.
Speaker 7: Mm-mm.
Speaker 2: No way. Newie, who's he?
Speaker 1: Hey, so have you ever been to the BC area? No.
Speaker 2: No, I've never been there. Only been in Alberta. Only heard stories about it and seen it on TV.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want to ask you a question. By the way, I just want to say this. I want to play a song that I made for Michaela. I made a song for my friend Michaela. Let's pull it up. Yeah, because I'm putting it through, um. The... I named it Bolly... Bollywood... Bollywood Squares with special guests. You ready?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm going to screen cap it. No. You ready?
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 7: Who is this one about?
Speaker 8: The table.
Speaker 4: She logged on in 09 with a spark in her eye. Bio says live it like a feral woman, no lie. 4,000 following, 600 watching the show. She'll pull the screen up and let the comments flow.
Speaker 8: Twin Peaks on repeat 4 a.m. and it's 100 degrees.
Speaker 4: Running a selfie to chat GPT like I'm such a boomer please haters yelling from the chairs think they're landing a blow she just laughs and says those big men are sensitive don't you know.
Speaker 9: Live life like a feral woman uncage unfiltered running wild say it straight post the photo get the middle finger with a smile Live life like a fair old woman.
Speaker 8: That's the only way she knows how. Michaela Bella on the timeline.
Speaker 10: She's living it right now.
Speaker 4: She'll call out the taxes, the pain, the same old episode.
Speaker 8: Melting impressions and parasites. She'll say what needs to be told. No indecent exposure.
Speaker 4: On a strange day out of jail kids.
Speaker 8: Then she's back in the replies with the giants and.
Speaker 4: Whatever she did. Good morning to you, purple sunflowers in the field. She'll tell you she's disappointed or that you're incredibly sweet. Doesn't make lists of the block, just remembers the surprise.
Speaker 8: Keeps it moving, keeps it honest, keeps that feral fire alive.
Speaker 10: Live life like a fair old woman Uncaged, unfiltered, running wild Say it straight, pose the photo Give.
Speaker 4: The middle finger with a smile Live life like a fair old woman That's the only way she knows how Michaela Bella on the.
Speaker 10: Timeline She's living it right now.
Speaker 8: Not here to be polite when the truth needs a shove.
Speaker 4: Not here to shrink down when the streamers get tough.
Speaker 8: Just a woman online since the old days began.
Speaker 4: Living loud, living free, living feral while she can. Live life like a feral woman.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the only way she knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Good stuff. Good stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hey, I'm going to send Frankie McDonald a link.
Speaker 2: Go for it, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm not a person to own a link.
Speaker 2: Go for it. I don't give a fuck. I know Bybee's a chicken shit.
Speaker 1: Bybee is a fucking chicken shit motherfucker.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: He's a chicken shit peckerhead. That motherfucker, he wouldn't let me up on his show.
Speaker 1: On.
Speaker 2: Shit, I can't remember when.
Speaker 5: But I talked to him for like over two fucking hours. Then he popped off on some shit again. And I sent him a link to my show.
Speaker 2: Wanted to confront him. And, um, nope. Wouldn't come up. Wouldn't come up. And then he blocked me. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Chicken shit peckerhead. I mean, I'd, uh, I'd play the clip that pissed me off on your show.
Speaker 1: Jake, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you do.
Speaker 1: I'm coming. I'm coming.
Speaker 2: He's coming.
Speaker 1: Hold on, please. Give me one minute.
Speaker 2: I'm holding. We're waiting, folks. We're waiting. Jake's busy.
Speaker 5: I woke up and my internet was out. I was like, what the fuck? I don't know what happened, but I just had to unplug my fucking modem and plug it back in. And it was fine again. So what do you do?
Speaker 2: Let me make sure it's actually still fucking working on my phone, goddammit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What is he doing, masturbating? Another win for the Moe. Is that good? You need me to do another take? Another win for the Moe. J-Mo. Duck Chow. Well, thank you, sir. Thank you. I don't know where the fuck Jake is. He just disappeared. Said he'd be back. He'll be back eventually. I'm sure. I'm sure he's just jerking it.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. We're still holding. We're still holding, guys. What do you do? What do you do? Date. Going on a date. Let's pick up a rap tune. Music. Great. Hip-hop. Jam.
Speaker 5: That's really hype. About a guy in Mississippi. Named Jake.
Speaker 2: Hudson.
Speaker 5: We're doing it and having it, motherfuckers, that's right. Let's do this shit. Jake Hudson. he looks very hillbilly and wears what does Jake wear? What do you call those things? Like jean spenders?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that would be. Come on, let me Google it. Full body. Overall, yeah, I guess it's an overall.
Speaker 1: Okay Sorry the worker had to come and use my phone because she dropped her phone in the toilet on.
Speaker 5: Jake no Jake no, she dropped her phone in your toilet.
Speaker 1: Oh Thank goodness.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank goodness.
Speaker 1: He cleans the toilet for you. But guess what? I just got a membership. I bought a membership from Gidgee.
Speaker 2: Oh, cool.
Speaker 1: You don't care.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's not going to affect me much, but I'm happy for you.
Speaker 1: It was fun, you know.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: You know, you, I want to say this. I thought Dixie was going to hate you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because of her friendship with Chris.
Speaker 5: Well, like she says, you know, people just really need to stay out of it. Let people figure it out for themselves.
Speaker 1: What I worry about is people, there's morons out there that don't believe.
Speaker 2: I'm writing a song about you, Jake.
Speaker 1: What? What did I do?
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I had to, I actually had, the reason why I muted is because I didn't want her voice on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Her voice. By the way, I just want to say... By the way, Built Home USA is awesome. By the way, guys, I don't have a code for them.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people need to stop bothering us about things. Stuff that we said in our past. Because we... Pigpen just... The Fat Pig just did a video talking about the Clancy case.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, shout out to Built Home USA. They are great built homes. Built Home USA.
Speaker 2: Let's see what comes out here.
Speaker 1: Yo. By the way, by the way, by the way, by the way.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 1: What did I do? Nothing.
Speaker 2: It's this fucking thing. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm going to go put my head in the freezer.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 2: Let's see. Don't put your head in the freezer. What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you do that? It's very hot there. No.
Speaker 7: Yeah? Yum.
Speaker 2: I think you were jealous of my teal pickle soup. Weren't you?
Speaker 1: Fuck you. See?
Speaker 2: Jealousy comes out. See?
Speaker 1: I thought you ate shit.
Speaker 2: It wasn't shit. It was still pickle soup. God damn it.
Speaker 7: It was good.
Speaker 2: Man in the dirt.
Speaker 7: Let's see.
Speaker 1: What's this song?
Speaker 2: Oh, my God.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Something gay. Something gay that Jim and I just made up.
Speaker 5: It won't use your fucking name, Jake.
Speaker 2: I don't know why. That's fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: My name is Jimmy Cornette. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Whatever.
Speaker 2: I tried to make a song about you, Jake, but I won't even fucking use your goddamn name.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Beltong, Beltong, everyone loves a Beltong. I wonder if.
Speaker 2: I leave out one thing.
Speaker 7: Thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, I gave you Hello, Bobby Nick. Huh? I put Steve Hartwell down today.
Speaker 2: Who's Steve Hartwell?
Speaker 1: Somebody once told me the world is all around me.
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Three years ago, he was 56. Yeah, I was going to say.
Speaker 2: Not too long ago.
Speaker 1: Some... we got tons to give away at Bobby's.
Speaker 2: Bob we're giving away Bobby's what.
Speaker 1: Get the subs by the way oh.
Speaker 2: Fuck off Fucking thing.
Speaker 1: What did you do? Are you talking to your boy?
Speaker 5: No, I'm trying to make another song, but it won't let me. Fucking bastards. Let's fucking try again. Sometimes you just keep putting it in there. It'll pump it out eventually.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to say, fuck the world, baby.
Speaker 2: Fuck the whole world or just.
Speaker 7: Half of it?
Speaker 1: Let's go live.
Speaker 7: An inch?
Speaker 1: Let's go live. No.
Speaker 2: I like having a private conversation with you, Jake.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I said I like having a private conversation with you.
Speaker 1: This is not a private conversation.
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: We're not live?
Speaker 1: We are live.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? You just said, let's go live.
Speaker 1: You know that's my way of saying let's end this dream.
Speaker 2: Hold on a second. It's created something. Created a high-energy info track. You requested about Jake Hudson.
Speaker 1: Oh! Oh!
Speaker 2: Crown of overalls.
Speaker 1: Fuck you What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What's fuck you?
Speaker 1: What did I do now?
Speaker 2: Nothing. I made a song for you, you doofus head. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Worse than habit.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Fuck, what's your email?
Speaker 1: You have my email. 93 Hudson Jake. Remember I give it to you a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay. Yeah. I found it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Files.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Audio.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called Crown of Overalls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sending it to you now, Jake.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It says it's sent. It says it's sent. I don't really even know how it turned out because, like, I never listened to the whole thing, so. Sounded like a good tune, though. So how are you doing, Jakey?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Jake? Hello?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm listening to a song I just made.
Speaker 2: You're listening to a song you just made?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck. Were you making a song at the same time I was making a song?
Speaker 1: I made a friend of mine, somebody that I just did a little song for a YouTuber friend.
Speaker 2: Oh, cool.
Speaker 1: Actually, I could play it for you.
Speaker 2: Sure, play.
Speaker 1: It for me. Hold on. Let's do it. A world premiere. The lady that I'm making the song for... Here we go. The name of the song is called Love of the Pie. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Pull up a cherry off, get all the kettles on.
Speaker 4: Jamerrill's got a plan before the break of dawn.
Speaker 8: Kitchen window fogged from a pot on the stove.
Speaker 4: Big family table, everybody got a roll. Floor on the counter, apples in a roll. She turns a little pantry into quite a show. Phone in her hand, but.
Speaker 8: The work stays real.
Speaker 4: Sharing what she knows and the meals to fill. From a busy day, scramble to a freezer day. When she makes room at the table.
Speaker 8: Let the whole crew in.
Speaker 4: When the list gets long and the daylight runs thin, she takes a deep breath and she digs right in.
Speaker 8: Amaril, keep that country kitchen.
Speaker 10: Rollin' Big hearted life and a story worth holdin' From.
Speaker 8: The garden gate to the family room.
Speaker 4: She finds a little sunshine in the afternoon Amaril, let.
Speaker 8: The good times gather Cook it up, laugh it up, make.
Speaker 7: The moment matter When the world.
Speaker 4: Gets loud, she knows what to do Put some love in the pot and pass it.
Speaker 8: Through Bulk bob baskets.
Speaker 4: And a freezer packed tide Stretching every dollar, make a supper just right A stack of schoolwork and a load of clean clothes Still she finds a way to make the front porch glow.
Speaker 8: No picture perfect promise.
Speaker 4: No polished disguise Just the everyday hustle with a sparkle in her eyes She shows the winds, the mess, the miles in between Turns ordinary minutes into something evergreen When the list gets long and the daylight runs thin She takes a deep breath and she digs.
Speaker 3: Right in.
Speaker 4: Jamerrill, keep that country kitchen rolling Big hearted life and a.
Speaker 8: Story worth holding From the garden gate to the family room She finds.
Speaker 10: A little sunshine in the afternoon Jamerrill, let the good times gather Cook it up, laugh it.
Speaker 8: Up, make the moment matter When the world dips down, she knows what to do Put some love in the pot and pass it through.
Speaker 4: It ain't about fancy, it's the care you can see In a packed lunch bag and a cup of sweet tea Every small decision, every helping hand Built a kind of home that can weather anything grand Jamerrill.
Speaker 10: Keep that country kitchen rollin' fit Party life ain't a story worth holdin' From the garden gate to the family room She finds a little sunshine in the afternoon Jamerrill, let the good times gather Cook it up, slap it up, make the moment matter When the.
Speaker 8: World gets loud, she knows what to do Put some.
Speaker 10: Love in the pot and pass it.
Speaker 4: Through Pull up a cherry, y'all There's room for you Jamerrill's got a little more love to pass through.
Speaker 2: All right what.
Speaker 1: Are you thought good stuff good stuff.
Speaker 5: Cut yourself jake i say i sent you that song in a in a link this time.
Speaker 2: I forgot you can't even upload it to the fucking stream yard even if you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Or can you?
Speaker 4: An mp3?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Even on the non-paid version?
Speaker 1: That's how I play some of my music is on the non-paid version.
Speaker 2: I guess so. Bullshit. I didn't know that. Anyway, I got to go. I will see you later, Jay Coulson.
Speaker 1: What? What? Why?
Speaker 2: Oh, just, uh, nothing much.
Speaker 1: Scorpio. Hi, Scorps.
Speaker 2: Hello, Scorps. I will catch you later, brother.
Speaker 1: All right. Love you, brother.
Speaker 2: Peace out.
Speaker 1: But what's up? Everybody just is by me. I'm just uploading all the new songs. But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Yeah, I think Bobby had something he had to go do. Yeah. All right. Love you guys. Bye.