Speaker 1: Welcome to the horrible Comnation.
Speaker 2: Come to conspiracy. This is revelation.
Speaker 1: Last we've done power exposing corruption with a rebellious home.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I got to see psychological game, spiritual trolls taking their claim, but the truths we bring it to. We rise than we find to seekers. Cabs station, this is your station, deep bror.
Speaker 3: Comnation, Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jerent Today. Ladies and gentlemen, boys, girls, people of all ages, sizes and shapes. Back with me is my beautiful, intelligent bestI from the West, the lovely, talented, beautiful Miss Heidi. How are you, darling?
Speaker 2: I am wonderful, far less than what she describes. Miss Janet is all those things and a bag of chips just in case you guys are wondering. So we always bring the heat and we have a great time talking.
Speaker 3: So we certainly do. And it's so nice to be able to do like these shows together and you know, explore all these different topics and definitely things that other people are absolutely not talking about.
Speaker 4: All there's so so many different.
Speaker 3: Things that we get into that, uh, provide some humor, right.
Speaker 2: A little bit of humor and banter, but a whole bunch of knowledge. Because the thing about people that study something, and this is true for my self. You can study and say a little bit about it, which is why I don't delve into a ton of other religions. A little bit. I'll touch it, but you know, if you just know it. It's different between knowledge and learning. So Jenna and I both have knowledge and we do learning as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I I'm the type of person that loves learning new things that I didn't know, especially like when we did the DMD episode who knew?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 4: I did know something that you learned in school, and so.
Speaker 3: Kind of learning as we go as well as you know, on top of what we already know. So it's an experience for us as well.
Speaker 5: We're an experience.
Speaker 4: We kind of like spending time together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yes, we actually have to shut up to do our show because I'm because you all me and her cutting it up for a while before we go live.
Speaker 3: So true words and those are those are definitely not recordable.
Speaker 2: Probably no, probably best, probably best not to do that, just because Janna and I are very similar, even though we're very different in.
Speaker 5: Size, we are the same person inside, so.
Speaker 4: Truthful.
Speaker 3: That's why we have such a banter together. So again, thank you to the people who comment about the shows that we do together. Much appreciated. Thank you for watching, thank you for listening. We appreciate you so much. So today, ladies and gentlemen, we are going to be talking about archaic apothecary. So what does that actually mean. It refers to the old world role and practice of apothecary, which is a person who prepares compounds or dispenses medication, herbs, tinctures, chemical remedies, all of those kind of things, offering to blend together science and alchemy.
Speaker 4: And plant based healing.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: It's going to be an interesting show. We lost Tidy for a minute, so I'm waiting for her to come back. But the healer plus pharmacist plus herbalist plus chemist is literally the apothecary role all worlled into one. Oh, I just want to know since you disappeared, I know, did Jim do that?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying I've done a lot of shows in the last week, not with my friends in it, but it seems like I never have problems with anybody else. Well, certain people what are they trying Anyway, We're still going to do our show.
Speaker 5: So that's true exactly.
Speaker 3: So with the with the apothecary people, they make ungeons which are salves and ointments, things like that, elixirs with our liquid medicinal compounds, elexuaries, which I had never heard of an electuary before. Lectuary electuaries are honey based medicinal paste. Oh, I had no idea. I didn't know that was the thing. I didn't know that existed.
Speaker 2: Can you see this?
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, maam, okay, we got our alchemist here.
Speaker 3: So they also do tinctures, which are herbs that are usually steeped in alcohol. Cordals which I didn't know about a cordial either.
Speaker 4: That was new to me as well.
Speaker 3: So cordials are stimulating medicinal tonics.
Speaker 2: Yes, this little cordial.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I just have a question. Back in the day, was everybody drunk or high or like I think they were all drunk or high.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say so, especially like the deeper we get into this topic today, like and the now of people and the age of people that we're given.
Speaker 5: These given this too right that we're doing this with.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Crazy, So the last thing that they do is poultices, and those are plant packs applied to the body, and so equine medicine and stuff like that. They use a lot of things like this as far as herbal remedies and where they smash them up and basically make like a paste type thing to to apply to wounds.
Speaker 5: And these little in these little squishers.
Speaker 3: A squisher, it's a pestle, it's a and pestle.
Speaker 2: There we are.
Speaker 3: You can use mortars and pestles in your kitchen too, ladies and gentleman, especially if you're going to make things like tortillas.
Speaker 4: Just saying so.
Speaker 3: Tools of the trade. Of course, the mortar and pestle glass where like retorts and olympics, which means basically their distillation vessels like think of a distillery or a brewery or whatever, same kind of thing. Herb drawers labeled jars and vials, scales and weights and drying racks for botanical bundles. So if you ever dry your own herbs, flowers, those kind of things for medicinal purposes, I'm sure you probably have some of these things, if not all, of these things at your disposal. And now, of course they have dehydrators well, if you don't want to just hang dry your stuff. So mister Jim from the CIA, please stop booting for Heidi from the show because that is very not nice and it's going to take a very long time to complete the show if you keep kicking her out, So stop.
Speaker 4: Anyway, inside joke.
Speaker 3: So, the etymology behind the apothecary comes from the Greek apothecy, meaning storehouse, repository, or place where goods are kept, and so apothekia in Latin means a place to store wine, herbs, or valuable. So over time they shifted the meaning to this to being a person instead of a place, so it's a person who stores and prepares healing substances quote unquote or medicinal one. But that's neither here or there. So culturally wise, they were keepers of remedies at one time or another, and it was considered sacred to have the knowledge of herbal medicine and what it could do, what it could treat, what it could heal. Not mass produced, it was all handmade and personalized, so you know that that makes it a little bit more special instead of over the counter or prescription or any of that kind of stuff. And there are pharmacists who specialized just in compounding salves and ointments and things of that nature. So it kind of still exists today, only on a very different level. So trust was re relationship wise, not institutionally, which that's definitely a good thing. And the line between remedy and ritual was sometimes thin, because sometimes rituals and remedies kind of go hand in hand.
Speaker 2: Jim, you're pissing me off.
Speaker 4: I know, I said the same thing, Jim.
Speaker 2: Knock it off. It makes me nervous because we said his name. And now this is we talked for an hour.
Speaker 4: A full hour, and never had a problem.
Speaker 5: Problem y'all. So if you don't think something's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hundred percent.
Speaker 2: I'm going to reshare my screen. Apparently they don't want us to talk about.
Speaker 3: This, obviously, not because this might upset someone's apple cart and muddy drawer, how about that?
Speaker 2: Oh my, this has been a little much. Can you see this little drawer. I'm not sure where you're at on that.
Speaker 4: But yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: And this is like what we talked about before, where you have like the little little cabinet where you store your herbs and stuff like that, And personally, I guess you can consider me an apothecary of sorts because I have all kinds of dried herbs and stuff like that stored, and I have a very large storage cabinet which I keep like tots in that have all of the different flowers and all.
Speaker 4: Of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 3: So with the apothecary remedy, information equaled power, and so a lot of these people, especially in Roman times or whatever, were put into very powerful, powerful positions because they had all the answers right, and they knew knew all of the treatments and all of the things. And there's the drying herbs in the bundles hanging from the ceiling. And so the only bad thing about apothecaries back in the day is patients couldn't verify the ingredients, the dose, or the effects of things. Well kind of sounds familiar with pharmachea today, right, you can't verify.
Speaker 5: I mean nowadays we don't even know where.
Speaker 3: It comes from under a person where things are sourced, and sourcing is an issue. And I know people have heard me mention this on shows before and stuff, But here's something I'm going to throw in as a little side tangent. So I make like most of my own spices, I dry stuff and whatever and crush them up and blend them and all of that kind of thing. When you buy spices from a store, a lot of times they'll contain citric acid, which is supposed to be an anti caking agent. However, back in the good old days, citric acid actually came from citrus fruit. It does not now. Citric acid comes from mold that grows at the sewage treatment plants. That is what you're getting in your spices that you buy from the grocery store, especially if it's like bulk stuff or Walmart brand or whatever. So if you're gonna buy spices mixer, you're getting something that's pure and doesn't have a lot of garbage in it. You don't need anti caking agents at all added to your spice.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: So I'm just saying, no, where things come from, it's very important. Like and so some apothecaries were healers, Uh there's became kind of dealers right and and got people into that loop of dependency. And we'll explain that as we go along, because you're gonna know about the drugging, the drug populations right, and so kind of like we talked about on the Anointed one uh session that we did, they used a lot of things like psychoactive plants and paralytic agents that's kind of scary. Hallucinogenics, poisons, sedatives and truth serums are truth distorting potions.
Speaker 2: The serum Jim, don't.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, Jim, I know, we I know you use that part of your.
Speaker 4: Job, but stops with us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there was no ethical divide between this heals you and this alters you. It was kind of like a normalized thing and it's still to this day normalized only in the beforem of pharmacia. Yes, so poisoning as a practice, right, They use things like we talked about again on the Annoying Takement oil one, things like the night Shade family, like Belladonna.
Speaker 4: It's a sedative.
Speaker 3: It's a cosmetic dilator, so it makes your pores dilate and makes people have hallucinations, dreaming hemlock.
Speaker 5: Which have you ever given belladonna?
Speaker 2: I have not. So the only time I've ever given belladonna is they have these Belladonna suppositories for men that are going through cancer treatments. When they have these rods in the taint. They look like about twenty five. I hope they don't do this anymore. This has been years ago, twenty five injection radiation things that stay there and you have to be in the I mean, this is all at the hospital, but they have to leave them there because they have multiple treatments with them and they hook them up and whatever.
Speaker 5: But you give belladonna suppositories to.
Speaker 3: These men, Well, just gonna say for people that don't know, if you stick anything either in the rectum or in the taint area around it, it's very highly vascular, a lot of blood flow and a ton of nerve endings. Yeah, So can I understand why, especially with all those rods, that they would use belladonna? Yes, but no, I have never I have wanted, God never worked anywhere that had belladonna.
Speaker 2: So strange. Yeah, I don't know that they do it anymore. But yeah, it's straight opium, though you don't.
Speaker 3: Want to that super exciting for some people, I suppose. No. They also used hemlock, which is a cause of paralysis and uh used in execution poisonings.
Speaker 5: So hmm, don't puss off the witch at your little neighborhood.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Back in the day one and so they also used man drake and that's also part of the night shade family. It causes anesthesia, so you're numbed and whatever trans like statesm and delirium.
Speaker 2: So it is uh the people were so creative or out of it back in the day or shooting each other one of the two.
Speaker 3: That too, they had something called aconite or monshued mock shood. It's a cardiac poison, uh, and causes respiratory failure. I did not know that existed either, never ran across it. Lily Oh go figure one of the biggest drug manufacturers.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So wolf spain, which is a neurotoxin and also used a lot in the occult And I will tell.
Speaker 4: You there are.
Speaker 2: A lot of.
Speaker 3: Supplements that you can buy online or if you do research into certain herbs and stuff that you can use for different things, wolf spain will still come up. So it is still recommend first off, if it's a neurotoxin, I'm sorry, but I don't want to take it. If it has neurotoxic abilities, it's a hard pass for me, you.
Speaker 5: Know, unless I'm on a ventilator. I don't think so, Yeah, not for me.
Speaker 2: I did think it was funny because they also call it monk's head, and this is the bottle that comes up so kind of made me laugh a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well, and I don't know if there's like a reason why they named it like that. For people who are not watching, there's this creepy bottle that literally looks like a friar or a monk's head totally doesce whatever, So that's very creepy. The other thing that they used a lot was mercury, which, hello, mercury slowly destroys the body. It breaks down the tissues and the body an f yi uh for people, because I've been in healthcare a really long time, mercury. Mercury used to not only be in the thermometers that you would use on patients literally all the time, but mercury was also in blood pressure cuffs, which back in the day they called big manomometers. Mercury had tinctures and mercurra chrome. When I was growing up, I'm glad you put that picture on there, because anytime you got a cut, scrape, whatever, they were literally putting mercurochrome on it.
Speaker 5: Yes, and they used it for the syphilis mm hmm.
Speaker 3: The syphilis you got you use the mercury. So, uh, mercury, ladies and gentlemen, is also in vaccinations, has been in vaccinations for a very long time. January of this year, they removed most of the vaccinations that have mercury in them. However, there are still certain vaccines that have mercury and them that are on the schedule of allowable vaccinations in the United States.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it sounds like a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, especially when when it's chief claim to fame as it completely breaks down and destroys your body.
Speaker 2: Oh, not a good idea.
Speaker 3: Why do we have so many help problems because we grew up in an arrow where that mercury was a normal thing.
Speaker 2: And funny enough, the mercury isn't even mercury anymore. Now, it's like make mercury like I don't even know. Everything is fake, fake not g a y.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, so Jim, don't get your panties in a twist. Yes, they also used arsenic, which is uh was aimed to revitalize people, right, but arsenic is literally a poison.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You could die from arsenic poisoning literally, no problem, but hell, uh, let's poison people and let's see how that goes. And opium. Opium was a huge deal. Everybody was on drugs back in the day.
Speaker 5: You want, missus Winslows, Is that what you was telling me?
Speaker 3: Well, Uh, they still have cops air present stuff on the market today that have opium or other narcotics in them. So yes, yeah, let's drug or let's drug our babies because they cry.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to get into that, and when we do. I have a funny story about my grandma.
Speaker 3: So so, uh, opium was for pain relief, uh, for dreams, uh, addiction and compliance.
Speaker 5: So hmm, how about that the opium teacher right there?
Speaker 2: You know, none of the opium is real anymore, just so you guys know, they keep all the good opium for theirselves for themselves. Even if you do need it, which there are times when people need pain control, you're not getting it. And if you do get it, it's synthetic and it's so minim minimal.
Speaker 5: Like we'll probably talk about how what they can do with generics.
Speaker 3: So right, and so was the apothecary just like a pharmacist or was he one part physician, one part toxicologist, and a part uh chemical sorcerer maybe, I mean, I think the answer is yes and tarasante. So the birth of paper consent. So in the old days, in the archaic apothecary type days, consent was verbal and relational because you were face to face with somebody and it meant something, right, it was sacred and whatever. So consent evolved into sign here to pick up your prescription, seals, contracts, medical guide approvals, and church endorsements and so is that a good thing?
Speaker 4: That all that kind of stuff?
Speaker 2: The church endorsement is really interesting and I did download a few things about the church endorsement because even here in Utah where it is strictly Marmon city us of a right, my first year was really influential right here at the Benedict's Hospital where the nuns were there, it is Saint then Saint Mark's. All of them were Saint something right here, and so that seems really strange. Or Holy Cross is another hospital.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, I was born at a hospital that was called Saint as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I ended up having a really severe burn. And apparently I think the reason why I don't want to take any life and death like where you want to simulate death is I've almost died a lot.
Speaker 5: I don't need any help there. I think I've had my future, you know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, these guys helped me when that was the case because I had an iron burn that was quite severe. So with like a.
Speaker 3: Stick graph did they give you some some good opium?
Speaker 2: You know? I would love to know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: My mom said I was in a regular ICU because back then it wasn't specialized for children. And I often wonder if some of the things that I had come up over time. I mean, because I was crawling. She was like, oh, it was so funny. You would crawl on the floor.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, in the ICU or in the hospital in general, that's disturbing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she I mean, of course you don't know what you don't know. I mean she didn't understand that fully. But there was a lot of times where it wasn't time for visiting hours and my parents would have to leave me. Though.
Speaker 5: Kind of interesting with the nuns. With the nuns in Utah.
Speaker 3: And ours was supposedly a Christian based facility or whatever, where of course there were nuns. The schools were nuns the whole nine years. I mean I grew up with actual nuns in school, like beating my knuckles with the ruler and all that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, And it makes zero sense in Utah, where like I said, it's Mormonville, USA. Although we had a monastery, are you here? People don't know there was a whole Jesuit community out here.
Speaker 4: So and then what happened to all the Jesuit community.
Speaker 2: Oh they're still here, my gosh, still here. I'm sure of it. But they don't run that anymore. The monastery did have to close, which was really sad. I used to like to go up there. They would harvest honey. They were trappers monks. I'm going to do a show on it because it's super interesting. I used to go up there all the time and they would chant at certain times of the day. It was very cool to watch. It's not something you often get to see. And they all took a vow of silence unless they were singing or the main guy that sold the honey. So why they came to Utah, I mean, probably because they're cathart I mean, probably because of the Mormons.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were trying to spread repentance and stuff there.
Speaker 5: But who knows are collaborating with their friends one of the two.
Speaker 3: Possibly, possibly, So think of this if you're picking up a prescription at the pharmacy and they're like, you're signed here for this. Are you getting all of your questions answered? Do you know all of the side effects? Do you know what it interacts with? Do you know what questions to even ask the pharmacist. So you're consenting to something that you don't even know what you're consenting to.
Speaker 2: How many people get in the line for questions and have a full on conversation with the super busy pharmacist.
Speaker 3: I bet you nobody, and the pharmacist would blow you off or brush you off because they don't have time for that because they have all of these prescriptions that they have to either fill or verify because a pharmacy assistant filled the scripts.
Speaker 2: So yep, yep, that's how it is now.
Speaker 3: So what the apothecaries they had kind of like it was tainted by an occult reputation as well, talked about them being part of sorcery or having spirit communications, ritualized medicine, trans inductions, divination through compounds, or farbacuea which is basically drugging people through spiritual manipulation, and so.
Speaker 4: Could that be a.
Speaker 3: Possibility, absolutely, But was every apothecary that way, I don't. I don't think, because they demonized like all the naturopathic doctors, all the holistic doctors, the herbalist all that stuff in the early nineteen hundreds when the Rockefeller and Flexner report came out and all of that stuff. And so were there people that were actually doing good and not because sorcery and stuff? I would like to think so, because you know, I have hope, I choose to see the good in people even though.
Speaker 2: Something were the witches. Yeah, don't you know that the witches we were making all the this picture.
Speaker 3: That's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I had to.
Speaker 3: Get it with witches brew and brew beer.
Speaker 5: Yep, made me laugh.
Speaker 3: So, hey, maybe the witches did make beer. Who knows.
Speaker 4: I wasn't there, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: The ladies were better at it, right, and they got pissed or something.
Speaker 3: So they used a lot of potions that altered the mind. So it wasn't treating any illness, It was just changing people's emotional state. And so a lot of times they were very well known for sedating the sufferer, anybody that's in pain or whatever, just or crying or emotionally upset or distraught or whatever.
Speaker 5: We'll just mean they had the melancholy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the melon. So I just put them to sleep, you.
Speaker 2: Know, late night melancholy. And now you're depressed because you're technically in withdrawal and.
Speaker 5: You you literally can't do anything about it.
Speaker 4: So true words.
Speaker 3: So a lot of these things also caused illusions and you know, spiritual and lightenment revelations kind of like damt trips and whatever they do. Well, she is.
Speaker 2: Part of the Ellucinian mysteries. She's here, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: She definitely looks like she's a little dugged out.
Speaker 2: She's definitely tripping.
Speaker 3: So they did these kind of things to like dull any kind of resistance, kind of like population control and quelling created compliance with people as well as dependency patterns. And so remember on the show that we talked about where if they could give you something that induces hallucinations or induces these trippy states where you think that you're hearing angelic voices and whatever, they can turn that around.
Speaker 4: To use against you and say.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're mentally unstable because that didn't happen, even though an outsider doesn't know what you experienced. But that's where that whole basis and background for menstal institutions came in, which that's where we're going to go in our next series.
Speaker 2: Yes, excited. And here's the thing, right, Like, especially for women, because if you said no, say like you didn't want to marry some guy and whatever, you were a widow and you were still mourning, then you had the melancholy and you had your menstrul time and you were a woman. Oh boy, you and your lady problems. Look, and you're a mom and you're stuck at home drugging kids. Look, I get it, it's a hard time. But this is all you know, very interesting about control.
Speaker 3: And power, right, and was this all put in place all that long time ago. It's kind of like the process to get this ball rolling and to make institutions rational and you know, make drugging people rational and mind altering people rational.
Speaker 2: Well, and then they could burn the witches because me and you would be toast because we're sassy bitches. We're not witches, but we're sassy bitches. So I'll take that snap, snap snap. We would have a pointy hat. Maybe we would be good at bring things, you know whatever.
Speaker 4: So what does this day?
Speaker 2: So it says brewers would wear the tall, pointy hats so they could be easily spotted in a crowded marketplace to transport their brew in big cauldrons. So which is brew? Which was bru? And I think that, you know, just like any time, if you outdid a man, because this was really a man's world as far as the alchemy and you know, the pharmacy and all of that for a very long time. If you've got this lay witch, you know, this lay pharmacist lady in her house and she makes something that works out of flowers, oh shit, and not to you.
Speaker 3: Are spot on about that because back in the day, like women were completely subservient to men. Women were not supposed to have knowledge or you know, power, authority anything like that.
Speaker 4: And so all.
Speaker 3: The early apothecaries they were men. They were all men, and if you did you were If you were a female and you did something like that, you were considered a witch.
Speaker 2: And guess what, Joseph Smith's mom was a lay midwife. And I'm just saying I think he got some real good alchemy at home. This man. She was wreaking Scottish, like, come on, let's not play Scottish. Irish family, you knew somethings.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, and that's you know, a lot of times it was family like secrety wise and they would pass that knowledge down to their kids and whatever. And so that's like how the hierarchy of the alchemist in the early days like came to be. It was like a family passed down tradition, you know, kind of like I'm a doctor, you got to be a doctor too, but this is you know where well.
Speaker 2: And she sold cakes and beer and so I definitely think there was an absolute threat with her. She was very knowledgeable. She came from a very not farmer dumb dumb people. She came from a big family that was high up. And you know, if anybody wants to look up the Jilsum G I, L. S U, M Max, you will see that they were not what people think they were. So I do think she was a threat.
Speaker 4: I do a hundred person.
Speaker 3: And it's like most people kind of like I said before, with the age of the herbalist and the you know, naturopathics and holistic doctors and whatever, and when the Flexner report came out and the Rockefellers and the Carnegie were involved in all of that, they saw the threat of herbal medicine and that's why they had to shut it down or jail people or you know, run.
Speaker 4: Them out of town or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then of course nowadays it's like if you look something up, oh it's quackery, Oh it's an alternative medicine or whatever. But I will tell you I would never tell somebody to use something unless I used it, and I know it was.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent saying one hundred percent because it it. And I told you that right before we went live, is that I'm going to do an affiliate with somebody that I know has a product that works because I tried it and I use it, like I refuse to do like what Janet said. And you know, anytime you go against the grain like that, it makes it hard for establishment.
Speaker 3: You know, one hundred percent and take this for what it's worth. But even like you know, during the pandemic when it was like early stages and whatever, and I'm like, you know, sunlight, vitamin D like all of these things, and had my account removed because I was spewing alter views, and I'm like, uh huh, but what's on every hospital protocol list all the things that I just literally said, But you removed my account because it wasn't coming out of the mouth of a paid actor that they put out in front.
Speaker 2: A hundred person. And we absolutely know that they like to stifle things like this person.
Speaker 4: They don't want people to know, you know the truth.
Speaker 2: It's going to be weird for just a minute because I'm trying to hook back on because of course my Flexner report photo didn't download, of course, not.
Speaker 3: So while you are looking for that, that says where things happen. Not only did consent like disappear wasn't there, but this was what led to over prescribing, over diagnosing, you know, all of those kind of things. And that's where the storehouse aka the apothecary moved from an individual person to an empire. And so your storehouse or apothecary is now owned by governments or corporations. The governments also closely guard that and what can be regulated what shouldn't be there, even like they've had several bills that they've introduced to the floor for a vote where they want to control over the counter stuff.
Speaker 2: Can you see that guy? He was hard to get. Yeah. And here's the thing. It's for your safety, don't you much, right?
Speaker 3: For the good and for the good of public safety. So what does this say?
Speaker 2: So this was important. That's why I went back in and did that. It's a pain, but I will tell you you can download photos and have them disappear off your phone and off of your devices if they so liked to do that, And it happens to me a lot, So I can tell you that this particular thing, the Flexner Report, is extremely important that they do not like out there. So this just simply says the forgotten fall of homeopathy. In the late eighteen hundreds, homeopathy was thriving in the US, with over one hundred hospitals, twenty plus medical schools, and widespread patients success. But the nineteen ten Flexner Report, funded by the Carnegie and Rockefeller Foundations, redefined real medicine and labeled homeopathy just unscientific, which Rockefeller's oil empire fueling the chemical and drug industries and pharmaceudical goals. And why did they use that because it seems like a strange chemical to put into things people need to adjust. It's because they didn't know what to do with it, right, it was a higher product.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, it's it's waste, it's runoff, and so we have to hide it somewhere. So let's dump it into prescriptions and things that people will consume on a regular basis. Or if it's run off of manufacturing that's in a liquid form ak a fluoride, it goes into water yep.
Speaker 2: And so they don't waste anything, waste, not want not yep.
Speaker 3: So when the government took control of the apothecaries stuff like that which are now aka farmies, that created a whole new host of problems, right, and so was it dependence on an engineered scale? Do you think that they planned that? Of course they did, like everything else, you know. And so the cabinets of the old days, like the picture you showed before, was like the wooden cabinet with the pull out drawers and stuff like that. And so now it's no longer considered like a wooden cabinet. Now it is considered more policy protocol algorithms. Hello, AI, oh, your state's doing a doozy right now with the AI Oh, my gosh, and show me about it, band AIDS, standard of Care, best practices, guidance, blah blah blah. All of those things were built into the government taking control of the quote unquote storehouse.
Speaker 2: Yep. And do you know where your medicine comes from? Because probably coming from China or India or some other place, and the quality of it in Anybody that takes medication will know this.
Speaker 5: And I have to take medication.
Speaker 2: My prescription for tablet for asthma, which people probably put two and two together. It's not very many tablets for asthma on a daily basis starts with an S. It sounds like air. At the end, I have to go to a different pharmacy, pay four times the cost to get the one that's still a generic. It's still a generic, just to get a better generic because it wasn't working. And if you go look it up, like this particular brand, they have actual lawsuits because they had it doesn't work.
Speaker 5: They've been told like, no, this is no better than a placebo.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And weitouched dot that on one of the prior shows about how the United States allows such lax things when it comes to ingredients for generics. You know, and they're such a small percent. You only have to have this teeny tiny percent of the active ingredients in this and then the rest of it. We don't care what it is that doesn't provide a good standard of care like at all. Even though this is supposed to be in line with a standard of care for a patient, it is not because not all ingredients and all generics are the same.
Speaker 2: Generics can be from eighty percent to one hundred and twenty five percent. Hello, overdoses. Okay, So if you've got these pills and you have a hundred of them, let's say, and you have to take them, you know, in a month's time, and you take the first half, maybe they're the eighty percent guys, and you're used to a lower standard of medication. So when you go to take the next pills, maybe you out a hot pill and it's one hundred and twenty five percent.
Speaker 5: Highly doubtful because they're stingy assholes.
Speaker 2: But you know, say you're on a pain med and you go to take that pain med because you had surgery or something, and you go to take that next one and you're you know, out of it. That's crazy. That has literally happened to me after my back surgery where I took exactly the same thing. I'm very careful, I'm diligent. I would never have an accidental anything. So just that's out there on the thing because we're being messed with today. Yeah, so I'm just saying, like, don't think for one second that they can't control that that pharmacists could come in today, because do you know they have people like substitute teachers go into these big pharmacies and substitute for a date. Those people don't know that pharmacist if they're short, that's what they do. Do you not think some of those dumb dumbs are cia right like I did, and if they slip you something you're allergic to because they know.
Speaker 3: Well, and here's a little tip for people who are not aware of this. Every medication has a little tiny number stamped into it. Pay attention to what that number is. Like if you're on prescriptions and you do mail order or pharmacy pickup or whatever, jot down the medication and what that number is, because if they substitute for another generic provider, that does not mean that that generic is going to be the same, and they will have a different number stamped into their thing.
Speaker 4: So make sure you pay attention to those kind of things.
Speaker 2: On the bottom of your bottle too, you can see the MFG. That's manufacturer. You can also look up lot numbers. That's how I found the ishoes with my medicine because I was like, this is weird. I'm having all kinds of asthma tags. My husband takes migraine medicine shots. He was having all kinds of problems. Guess what I found at the end of the day. End of the day, two different pharmacies, completely different medicines, same manufacture problem.
Speaker 3: Yep, one hundred percent, and pay attention to h if you are on any medications. On the FDA's website, you can actually look up recalls, safety recalls, things like that, and that is the only place that you will be able to find if your drug manufacturer had to pull stuff off the shelf because of contamination or toxins or metals or fungals. These coal like, yeah, one hundred number.
Speaker 2: Have you guys not seen like Okay, for example, if you look at things that are made in India, no shade on them. Look, it's a third world country. They're doing the best they can. Why are America Americans who have money right to purchase these things in bulk. Why are we getting the worst place for this? My thyroid pills cannot come from. My doctor has given up. He's like, you have to have the brand name. They're a fortune. Every time I feel it, I'm like, oh, because it's over one hundred dollars. And every time I feel it, they give me a lecture about how I could get a generic and oh, we have to order this in and they're really put out and they're sassy and crappy with me and listen, I can't help it. It says it on the stupid script. Why don't you read it?
Speaker 3: One hundred person? And they should not be questioning if the doctor signs do not substitute, that should not be a that it's constant.
Speaker 2: It's been years of this, and you know what, they treat me like a weirdo druggy over thigh y roid pills. That's crazy. That's crazy. And if you do that with pain pills, oh okay. I went through the phase where I was happened to be in the middle of all that with my back stuff, with my surgery, and there were definitely ones that work differently than others, and I finally said, no, I will not accept this brand. You do it again, put it back, and they're like, we can't put it back.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yes you can. I haven't picked it up.
Speaker 2: I looked at it. We're still here at the window. You take that bitch back and they get pissed. There's all kinds of notes on my file. I didn't care at the time. I was in desperate pain, like so it was so bad, and I knew if I did that, I was screwed because they are so like intricate about like how many you can have and right, which I understand, but like I was in a situation waiting for surgery, so like what are you going to do with me? You can't just say take two. That's not going to work. They're not going to give you that.
Speaker 3: Well, and you know, you know what's funny about the narcotic thing. Anyway, So the apothecary back in the day caused dependency problems. Our government fueled dependency problems and allowed medications to be put out on the market that literally killed their lab animals.
Speaker 2: You mean, like stuff like this, like cocaine, candy, coco cold ah, that's what.
Speaker 3: But it killed a specific drug. I'm not going to say what the name of, but go watch the the Netflix series that we had talked about before where it was actually oding lab animals and whatever. But because it's big money and big dollars, the government got the FDA to stamp it.
Speaker 4: To approve it.
Speaker 3: They had a little little suite deal with the manufacturer, which is that guy did finally get arrested. But those kind of things happen. They create this dependency issue, and then what do we do Glien Dialectically, we run in with a tracking system that each state now has access to where they can track as soon as your name pops into this system, what narcotics that you have filled at, what pharmacies, what the frequency is, whatever, And a lot of providers will run that report now before they ever write.
Speaker 2: In the er. I promise you in the er if you go to the er with a kidney stone that you cannot help, and you have been to the er, say you fell got stitches, like say you went three times in the last month because of like not your fault at all, and it's just legit stuff. You are now a shopper and it is not your fault, like and and that's what happened to me with my back because I had that infection. He wouldn't look at and I kept going in saying, like I started saying. The way I got help was I started saying, do not give me any narcotics.
Speaker 5: I'm not here for that. I need help.
Speaker 2: M That's what it took for me to be like.
Speaker 3: But that's again the problem that they created, right, and then they flag you and the system like it's your problem and I'm a crazy person, even though the government is the one that created the problem in the first place.
Speaker 2: And a doctor created it too. Yeah, he puts something I was allergic to and then wouldn't address a simple infection till it went to osteomyelitis. That's insane. He should be in jail. And I can't do anything.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent because they're protected. They got to protect each other, right, It's a good bub that you are not in it, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: This one made me laugh. I had to throw it in here because it was hilarious. You're talking about dependency. Being an old timey doctor would rule just drunk as hell, like, yeah, you got ghosts in your blood, you should do some cocaine about.
Speaker 3: It pretty much. And hello, that's why they call doctors practitioners, right, And so they could say just that shit, crazy off the wall stuff like that, and people would eat it up.
Speaker 5: Oh, say to bleed you and give you some coke.
Speaker 3: Right, We're going to attach leeches to your body and put you on or poison because you know you suck. And so inevitably did this turn into kind of like a spell? Did it cast a spell on the public? And so now it's this is normal, this is required, this is evidence based, this is for your safety. There is no alteration. You're imagining things like that. Those things don't happen. Trust the science.
Speaker 5: You're a woman, you've got your lady business.
Speaker 2: Oh it's you don't want to know how they tried to cure women that didn't want to have sex. That's a rabbit hole. We'll probably get into that with the whole lockdown issue. But ugh, yeah, tired, drink a coca cola. It relieves exhaustion because it had a whole bunch of cocaine in it. Right, that's why your grandparents.
Speaker 3: People on a lot of cocaine.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, Well they can walk to school back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those ways.
Speaker 3: So again, you only have to submit, right, you only have to like fall prey to the system that that's creating dependency and creating the narrative.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 3: Creating the corporate ownership and the government ownership of pharmacies and apothecaries in the first place.
Speaker 4: And then it was they to regulate.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it wasn't a tiny bit with the cocaine and stuff. People like to joke and say, well, that was probably just a little bit. It was for every Coca Cola you drink. It was a line of cocaine. It was estimated nine milligrams per cocaine of cocaine per glass. So typically a line of cocaine, like it's a smaller line. But I'm just saying, so.
Speaker 3: Just thinking about this about cocain in Coca cola, Coca Cola also has a lot of sugar in it. Whose brilliant brain child was that again to do this? And then kids are addicted to sugar. People are addicted to sugar, So children are drinking this too.
Speaker 2: But they already had the paragoric when they were kids, which we'll get to, so they're already We have this whole generation, I would say, the boomers and the generation right before them of addicts really hard because I remember my grandma saying, we'll just get some paragoric and I knew what it was because I was a nurse and I counted it before because we give it to like cancer patients sometimes for their stomach. And I said, uh, do you know what's in that? It's taking share of opium, Grandma like you can't and she's like, I gave that to my babies all the time. And I'm like that explains so much.
Speaker 3: Well, and thinking about like the addiction that all the generations went through, right, And then it was oh, well, you just have an addictive personality. Well, no, it's because I literally drug the shit out of me when I was a baby.
Speaker 2: You drug the baby when they're babies. Then you give them a mental like Janet said, the sugar tastes good, you have a visual. This happens all the time with people that get addicted to things that aren't like drugs. Okay, they know that, like, oh, I'm addicted to coca cola.
Speaker 5: I have to have that brand because I have mind memory.
Speaker 2: Of this situation and it gave me a release of dopamine, right yep. So then you've got that in your head. That's why people still love Coca cola even though they took the cocaine now, because it's it's a mind imprint, and so how much of that passes down in the blo We've proven that trauma does do happy things.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yep, and color association as part of that programming too, or you know, like we were trying to think of this cop syrup the other day that our parents used to give us when we were kids, and I'm like, you know, it was a brown bottle and I had this brown glass bottle and it had complate a lot it, you know, and and he's like, oh, I know exactly what that is. This is it? And that also not only lots of sugar, but that also had drugs in it and you should not.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 3: But that was commonplace to drug your children when they were little.
Speaker 4: I definitely yeah.
Speaker 2: Benadryl. I'm going to tell people I work at the Psyche Hospital. The one drug we do not give anymore is benadryl. They have proven that it is extremely bad for people, and especially older people. If you're over the age of thirty that's not very old, and under the age of twelve.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And that's a common thing for doctors to tell people is to take benadrux.
Speaker 4: Oh you've got a rash, Oh you have hive, come it up?
Speaker 3: Whatever. Oh you got to be staying, Oh you got whatever. Bena drill, Bena drill cream. Take Bena drill cream and the pills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're having a true anaphylactic reaction, take the benadrill. But do not give that to your babies to have them go to bed. You are creating a lifelong problem.
Speaker 4: So yep, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And so with all of this in place, right, we kind of created a dependency without an actual drug dealer, although the government is pretty much.
Speaker 4: The drug dealer, yes.
Speaker 3: Say pretty much own everything and they regulate all of it. And they all own stocks in all of the pharmaceutical companies because you know, can't have members of Congress that don't own stock in the stuff that they're trying to kill us with.
Speaker 2: Or members of the church.
Speaker 4: Oh that too.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of partnerships in that. And so you know, you're dependent not just on access but approval because your drug companies and your insurance companies approve what you can and can't take, and they'll tell you substitutions or alternatives or whatever. It's no longer. You can only take this because this is all I can have. Everything else makes me sick. You have to go through a whole big thing now. And of course that's by design as well, because delay and then they can make more money from it.
Speaker 2: So, and there's a difference between tolerance dependence an addiction. So there are people dependent on pain meds or whatever. They're on psychmds, asthma meds. I don't care what. There are people that need that to function and at a safe therapeutic level. That is not to be demonized. And you healthcare workers better listen up because if you broke your arm and nobody gave you a damn thing, you would not be happy. But guess what they do. They do that to people all the time. Now. If it's a severe break, yeah, I mean, if the kid's doing okay, or people are doing okay, I get it, but some people are not doing okay. We all have different pain tolerance, okay, yes, and so we need to know that we need to push for that. You know, I had a kid that broke his arm in multiple places, playing hockey, and they wanted to send him home with tylanal only, And I said, you're cracked. He is not okay now and you had to give him ivy drugs and you just want to send him home. It's going to be gone.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And you shouldn't be giving a child ibuprofen or large amounts of tile and al anyway.
Speaker 2: And so why not do a short term There is proof that if it's a short term narcotic, you are not making everyone an attic, Like, come on, use your mind, be the parent, keep that in your room, do not give them access. You take care of it, you monitor it. That's a pain in the ass, But if you want your kids to be safe, that's what you'll.
Speaker 3: Do one hundred percent. But a lot of parents don't do that because why, it's an inconvenience. It's too much trouble, it's too much hassle, and they're bothered, right, they don't want another thing that they have to be responsible for.
Speaker 4: Well, guess what, learn to adult.
Speaker 2: It's called the same thing with add meds. Look, if you've got a kid on these things, you need to be responsible for it. Because we're not really worried about the kids that you're worried about, Like you're going to be extra diligent if the kids eight, but if they're twelve, you're probably letting them dose themselves. Are they dosing themselves? Are they selling it at school? Do you think that doesn't happen? Check? Check it all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the time. And uh, then take it, I was going to say.
Speaker 3: And also keep an eye on when the refills are due, and are they running out way before the refills that could be a problem.
Speaker 2: Are they snorting it? Are they crushing it? You need to pay attention. They are doing these things just because we all want to think our children, Oh my gosh, clutch my pearls. They would never they do too. Do you need to watch? You need to watch. You know that's on you.
Speaker 3: Kids are good at manipulation and they will push to see how far they can push because they're curious. They need organization and structure and guidance, and that is part of pushing you as a parent, is so they can figure out what the boundaries are and what the rules are. And if you set those that's your own damn fault.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. And a drill too. I don't know that I would leave. I mean, I can say this because my steps and he's open about his stuff. Benadryl was one of his drug of choices, okay, also cough syrups, also just over the counter, just regular. But they were doing things that I wouldn't have even thought of, like at.
Speaker 5: All, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Compliance on you know, with the system rebranded is care kind of like we talked about in the pharm Mackay a rebranded episode. But this is where it becomes a problem because war words that used to be meant to nurture are now used as obedience, right, and so it's now it's used as a weapon against you. And so it's refusal or questioning now becomes like we said before, noncompliance or risky behavior, lack of insight, resistance, completely denial pathology. You have a mental illness because you're questioning why you're being prescribed something or what that certain thing could do to your body. Now you are a problem, and they will diagnose you as such if they do. Shame on you for asking questions down.
Speaker 2: Compliant behavior is an actual diagnosis.
Speaker 3: Lots of them, and there are literally pages and pages of them. In the ICD ten manual, So just saying and they built this all in right, government takes control and all of that. So they control the narrative, They control the not only the compounding pharmacies or the apothecaris of the old day, but they con control all of the medical school, they control all of the drug manufacturers. They literally have their hands in every single part of the cookie jar. So it's like a giant spider web and you are a fly that is stuck in the web.
Speaker 4: So what does that see.
Speaker 2: Before medicine was institutionalized, it was relational. What we call alternative today was once primary.
Speaker 4: Care factual factual.
Speaker 3: So if they get to the point where they can frame your refusal or you're questioning as an illness, then your consent becomes irrelevant. They no longer need your consent, and then they can actually force treatments on you or institutionalize you, and you could have all kinds of fun things.
Speaker 2: Well, and look at the institutions that were back in the day, Like I'm pretty sure people just obeyed a lot of times because they saw their aunt Sally dragged off to some psych word.
Speaker 3: Right hundred percent, because they need your complicity and your compliance for their machine to work. And if you are one of those people hello again, Jim, who thinks outside the box, who isn't afraid to question or stand up or whatever, then you become a problem for them. You become a big thorn in their side because they wouldn't want you spreading the word of truth to other people. You know, they got to have all the sheep in a pen. So the agency itself didn't vanish, It just got reassigned, right, and so it was relocated from patient intuition and bodily wisdom, bodily autonomy, things like that too, institutional shift committees or algorithms like I mentioned before Heidi state as piloting an algorithm program for prescribing, diagnostic coding, all of those kind of things. So it just switched from the small relational thing into this big, giant octopus of control, and you're getting sucked up into that.
Speaker 2: Look at even the difference between the pharmacists, like nowadays you don't see the pharmacists. You get a helper. This is back in the day the pharmacists would come and talk to you. Now, I'm not saying they won't, I'm just saying, look at even the way that they station them right right, like this old fashioned pharmacy where he is literally he's right there, it's open.
Speaker 3: And I was going to say he back in the day, because this is like the error that I grew up in. For people that aren't watching, Sorry, I don't know how to tell you any other way, but back in the day, there was no pharmacy texts and all of that stuff. There was one one pharmacist and usually generally a man working at the pharmacy counting the pills out, getting the sarah about oh.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, making the thing, uh measuring actually making things.
Speaker 3: He doesn't make anything now, right, he orders, yeah, the order. And so it's so different now because, like Heidi said, very rarely will you see the pharmacist because they have a bunch of pharmacy techs working. You don't have to have a degree to be a pharmacy tech. They hire a lot of high school students. It's and so can mistakes happen. Yes, the pharmacist is supposed to go over what medications that pharmacy tech has done, but do you think that happens with literally every single script that comes through that pharmacy.
Speaker 2: And they have machines that you push like the cooke fountain to count out the pills if they're not in a bottle already. So you know, I've been sent home with narcotics that weren't the right narcotics. I could have been a real dick and been like, I'm not giving these back, right. I knew better A and B. I knew that wasn't my prescription. I don't know whose prescription it was, but they were very vastly different medicines.
Speaker 3: What if I was allergic, like well, and I've had that issue before and I was. They tried to give me something and I was like, I'm highly allergic to that and they're like, well, no you're not, because blah blah blah, and I'm like it's literally on on my staff everywhere. Take that like at all, Like you are going to cause anaphlexus.
Speaker 4: Can't take it.
Speaker 2: Yep. If you have anaphylexis, you need to not tell them you're allergic. You need to say I have anaphylaxis because they do not listen to allergies anymore.
Speaker 5: That's how I ended up sick in the hospital forever.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I will literally die, mister says that's the problem. And so yeah, so, like I said, do you think they're literally checking every prescription. No, because they're the pharmacists. They're too busy. They don't have time, kind of like parents are too busy and they don't have time to watch over their children's medication.
Speaker 2: So I remember the day where they were like big soda bars. Do you remember this.
Speaker 3: We actually still have a place like that here in town kind of like this. Yes, it's like exactly like that, and it's it's still like the soda fountain part still exists, but of course you can't get like prescriptions and stuff like that there anymore.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that was the thing back.
Speaker 2: That's how it was with ours for a long time. It's gone now, but they kept the soda bar part and made it cute and nobody went anymore. So it got torn down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent, because people like new and shiny and like old typey stuff. And so the problem with the government being in charge of all these things and you know, investigating itself when there's an issue and all of that kind of stuff, is that they really think that they're doing something moral. They think they have the upper hand and whatever they say should go and anything outside of that, like you're evil, you're causing chaos, You're an agent of destruction, like all of the things. They think that any kind of resistance or questioning is pathology. You're crazy, you're psychotic. We have to do something about you. They have read flag laws. Now they'll read flag you the whole nine yards. You're on a watch list or whatever because you're thinking outside of their little octopus box and they don't like that.
Speaker 2: Or you stood up for yourself because you're gonna die if you take something right, So ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So here's some.
Speaker 3: Crazy ass examples of the kind of stuff that they used to do back in the archaic or old days. So aqua toofauna was a big deal. Seventeenth century Italy famous apothecary sold a poison labeled cosmetic water or perfume to wealthy women. But guess what, it was not a beauty treatment. It was actually used to murder their husbands. And so you could go and get this if you don't like your spouse, and they would even put dosing instructions in the whole nine yards, uh for you, so you knew exactly how much to kill your husband with.
Speaker 5: And this is quite the bottle. This is the aquatolf on a bottle. But look at the look at the weird label.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that babies in a bucket mm.
Speaker 2: Hm, reaching up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's as yeah, anyway to.
Speaker 3: God that that guy looks like a Catholic priest.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yep, and then it says man as something on the top, but yeah it yeah, I'm not going to touch it, but weird. Hmmm.
Speaker 3: So how about uh the blood letting barbers and apothecaries.
Speaker 2: Get your haircute exactly?
Speaker 3: And so medieval Europe apothecaries often worked along with barber surgeons. Hmmm, I could see a problem there. Who performed medical procedures, they would prescribe or compound treatments like mercury, elixirs, arsenic tonics, opium syrups that of course slowly degrade the body over time, and the patient believed they were being healed. So you could go like, how do you say, get your hair cut and get your waien or snipped off if you want.
Speaker 2: And all the same razor blade, and we wonder why there was rampant problems.
Speaker 3: Right, kind of dirty, kind of like letting your children crawl around on the hospital floor or walk barefoot in public restroom or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's just to know that's that's chronic.
Speaker 2: Mercury can cause all these sores. That's what the student's looking at himself. He's like, what is happening?
Speaker 4: What's wrong with my face?
Speaker 3: And so mercury pills were often given to people, and Abraham Lincoln's mother was also given mercury pills. So they were prescribed as blue mass pills and they were mercury based laxatives believed to cure everything from the melancholy that means sadness, two infections. So either you're sad or depressed, but take some mercury up your butt and that will fix your problem.
Speaker 2: So sounds like a lot of quackery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but we would be labeled quackery because we don't agree with that.
Speaker 5: He would be in the institutions, be real.
Speaker 3: So, like we talked about before, mercury is near toxic and causes personality changes. It causes depression and physical because your face fell off, Yeah, maybe pretty much.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody only lives tell their thirty something and you're grieving all the time because everyone around you is dying. And you know, I can't even imagine the cleanliness issue with lady times.
Speaker 5: And your face is falling off.
Speaker 2: I mean, so.
Speaker 3: I wonder if how long obviously for a really long time, but I wonder how long before they discovered that mercury is what was causing.
Speaker 2: Your face to fall off?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 5: There's holes in people's heads over this.
Speaker 2: This is like crazy. And I mean also other things that turn your skin blue back then, like all kinds silver, Like they're doing all kinds of wild things background. But like, obviously life was hard. Everybody's either detoxing probably or drunk half the time. Like I can't even imagine. It made so much more sense when I'm like, ah, everybody's high drunk or needs to be high, you know, because they're out and they got to go get it. And then your face is falling off, I mean yeah, I just can't imagine. And their babies are dying like it's horrible.
Speaker 3: I just and probably a lot of that time had no plumbing and all the things, and so yeah, I compound all that that would be disturbing. So yeah, man Drake used as quote unquote spirit medicine.
Speaker 2: Right, this is a Man Drake one, but it's really old, but I thought it was kind of cool.
Speaker 3: So Man Drake's kind of shape like the human body, and apothecaries would tell stories to people like a screams.
Speaker 4: When you harvest.
Speaker 3: It, it opens this spiritual veil. It's able to you're able to commune with the dead. All of that kind of stuff has to be pulled from the earth using a dog so that the human harvester wouldn't die. They would tell these people that, but people would still take it. Are you flipping retarded?
Speaker 5: I mean, yes, you're taking your chances well, But.
Speaker 3: There again, you can tell people until you turn blue from lack of oxygen that something is dangerous or that you know has all these side effects or problems or whatever. I wouldn't take that because of X Y Z, and people will still damned if you do. They'll take it anyway. Yes, that's the matter with you.
Speaker 2: I guess they still want to make sure.
Speaker 3: I guess. So this was used in the Anointing Oils, so we talked about it in that episode. But Man Drake, because it's a night shade thing, it causes trances and visions and disassociation. So maybe that's good for some people, I don't know, a sense of heightened spiritual contact and temporary madness.
Speaker 5: And everybody was crazy and sad just saying.
Speaker 3: They had the melancholies.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 3: So I don't know about you, but hard pass for me.
Speaker 2: On the cars. This is some anointing oil, fermenting, soaking. I don't know what, but this is yeah, yeah we did eat today.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well but he could have things in his baby oil too, who knows he did.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was annoyting oil. And that's why they were so pissed and took it all. They were like, shit, he's got the good stuff, like.
Speaker 3: Bring it exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: So one never knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't know what what people are doing or whatever. You don't know where.
Speaker 2: Things access they have, right they have, that's the problem.
Speaker 3: And so the Victorian Erasode Sowed sold soothing syrups for babies, and so a lot of times it was considered or marketed under mother's helper and this was a combination or concoction of morphine, heroin, opium, and alcohol. WTF, parents, I mean sounds great, right?
Speaker 2: Is it the mother's help her for her or for them? I don't know, but yeah, ah, here's their little advertisement. I thought it was funny. So doctor Miles Nervine liquid and effer Vencent tablets.
Speaker 5: Hello, Mary, what time?
Speaker 2: Will say? What's that noise? How can you stand it? Oh? That's the children playing. Since I have been taking nervine, nothing bothers me. Ha ha, well.
Speaker 3: So h A lot of times during this era, patients would treat their children right with this concoction until they were unconscious because they didn't want to hear them cry or play. How about don't have kids?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is the thing. People can stop breathing before you make them stop doing whatever they are doing. And so that's a good thing to remember about infant desks. Back then, paragork was widely used. My grandma was not that old when she told me about this, and it was still widely available until I think after the fifties.
Speaker 4: Right, forty six percent alcohol?
Speaker 2: Right? Oh, like, let's make a whole general what is that, say, alcoholics? And then that's the let's see opium and it has a certain grain of opium to each fluid ounce. Wow, what grains are so hard to measure? Just right? I know?
Speaker 3: And forty six percent alcohol what's the opium in it? So no wonder.
Speaker 5: Whole generation of alcoholics?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not what people were so uh necked up? Necked up?
Speaker 2: Yep, yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: So this one is interesting. Doctor Monroe and the Bethleem Asylum, which that's going to be a topic on our asylum episode. But this was eighteenth century London. The Monroe family acted as institutional head physicians, apothecary and psychiatry all rolled into one, and they ran the famous Bethel Hospital, or Bedlam as it was called.
Speaker 4: Interesting choice.
Speaker 5: Here's the doc and here's the hospital.
Speaker 3: So creepy little facility, but the treatments included forced dosing, restraints, induced delirium, and medicating people who were simply inconvenient.
Speaker 2: To society, people that talked so much.
Speaker 3: Basically, yes, show, they did all kinds of interesting little concoctions and stuff that they would force upon their I can't say residents because.
Speaker 5: They would chain them to walls.
Speaker 3: Right choice, But so interesting that they were doing things like this, and that's a super interesting, uh well facility.
Speaker 2: And if you got out of her, and I mean, I don't know how many people did.
Speaker 5: But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I bet there weren't too many reoffenders, because once you've done this, probably been raped, uh you know, hurt in every way possible, chained to a wall. I bet you were pretty uh.
Speaker 4: You know, my own client. And maybe that was the think that was the.
Speaker 3: Point, right to create compliance, because then you would be a good little soldier for the system.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, or they gave you a bodymy right.
Speaker 3: And so this is kind of considered like the codex of secrecy. So a lot of times these apothecaries would create handwritten pharmacopeias, which is a listing. I'll explain that more in a minute, but it's like a drug manual. But these were often encoded or encrypted, written in symbols or different languages or shorthand or whatever. The only yeah, that's only the family bloodline would know. They like I said before, we were run by families, and so bloodlines were involved in a lot of these. Hence why it was so easy to go from private apothecaries to government owned apothecaries which later turned into pharmacies. Not surper exactly, And so it used to be shrouded, of course, and ambience and sanctuary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go to the opium den.
Speaker 3: Of course, we need more opium dens and just you know, at least.
Speaker 2: They were honest. I mean, like, here's the thing. I would rather this disaster than nowadays, where they just leave these poor people and they're injecting who knows what into them. Like, at least this was honest, you know.
Speaker 3: And kind of like a place where you could go to be like monitoring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were. They wouldn't let you die. Yeah, yeah, you wanted you to come back. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: But hey, nowadays, we'll just give you some drugs and put you on this. You can go to a facility and pick up whatever kind of drugs or crack pipe kits and whatever, and then you just go on your merry way and do what you want.
Speaker 2: These guys were in control of the opium. I thought they were sinister.
Speaker 3: Oh and look at the checkerboard floor.
Speaker 2: How about that that axe on his shoulder. I thought that was a good one. The other guy's got a cane. It's all kinds of symbolism here.
Speaker 3: We'll leave it alone, but yeah, it is definitely part of a certain society. I don't know anyway, we're just weird girls.
Speaker 5: We don't know anything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, don't ask us.
Speaker 2: We don't know we don't read books.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Well that's because I'm not mod enough to read a book.
Speaker 2: We don't know how to read the books. Yeah, here's the anatomy of the melancholia.
Speaker 3: Oh well, you know everybody needs to read the anatomy of the melancholia so they know the government's explanation of why you're sad.
Speaker 2: It's bad mania. Maybe you gave them drugs and now they're manic because you gave them real cocaine.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, gave them substances that altered their normal brain chemistry and normal acquiring mechanism, right, and that could be why people are so screen.
Speaker 2: Boy, oh boy, how about this one. I know you have this on your list. There's some laudanum for you.
Speaker 4: So what is what is that?
Speaker 2: I can't see the laudanum. Uh, the laudanum. This is what people used to carry around all the time. I know this was on your list, and loudinum was seriously like opium type tincture and all the all the fancier women could order this and pick it up, even in the grocery store, and they had to, you know, put a stop to that because they were all out of it all the time.
Speaker 3: So it isn't that poison.
Speaker 2: It can't be. It can be. But the laudanum was also nice for pain relief if you knew how much to take. So my guess is a lot of deaths.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, so you could have you might have some pain relief, or you might could die. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: You can't kill somebody before they're out of pain. I tell people that.
Speaker 3: Pick your poison.
Speaker 5: Yes, how sweet?
Speaker 3: So were the early apothecaries like behavioral chemist? I would say so because no, given the wide variety of poisons or toxins or drugs or alcohol or whatever they were given people back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know, I thought this one was a good one because including the Native American lady, I'm like, really, you people are so good, okay, whatever of what MC ellery's wine of cardwey and it's the Great woman's relief. So the Great Spirit planted, I'm assuming this might be weed.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, it's astonishing tonic for women known to medical science take and be healed. The Great Spirit planted.
Speaker 2: Just saying whatever, I'm gonna look it up while you talk. But this one did crack me up, because.
Speaker 3: It's definitely a not corn, you know, or so whatever.
Speaker 4: The harvest.
Speaker 2: So so interesting stuff there. It was definitely for the Menstrel. You know, we have to have that so.
Speaker 3: Well, the Menstrel gives people the melancholia.
Speaker 2: Bitter wine.
Speaker 5: It's bitter wine quiets you. You might need to be quieted on your period. You might say something wrong to your husband.
Speaker 2: Well, who knows.
Speaker 3: Don't play stupid games because you'll want stupid prize.
Speaker 4: Is just saying.
Speaker 2: Isn't it funny that they're like probably unsedated all of a sudden, then they're like, what the hell is going on here? Oh she's crazy now? So this one was alcohol thirty eight proof, but then it had some sugar and some lead because you always need lead.
Speaker 4: You ays need lead.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, blessed this sole black haw. I don't know what that is, tannin which you know you tan animals with that's good, and other ingredients which they didn't list, but it can be up to fifty percent alcohol in some points. And guess what else they put in this magical tonic? You're gonna love it?
Speaker 5: Oh, you know, just some potassium fifty one percent?
Speaker 2: Do you want to kill somebody.
Speaker 3: What Obviously, I wonder how many people got releaf through.
Speaker 2: Death from there. So just so people know, this is an anti spasmodic, okay, car Dewey heart this, I think this is for guys to kill our wives because you know, your.
Speaker 5: Heart needs to contract.
Speaker 2: If it doesn't and it starts to quiver because of the potassium, which is what happens, you just die.
Speaker 3: So maybe you are correct, and this is kind of like the women had the tonic to kill the husband, so maybe this is tonic to kill the women, because.
Speaker 2: I really think so. I'm just saying it just seems, you know, by the way this company became Chatham Ink that Chatham, So I mean, it's all the way bad, but pretty funny. I thought it was a little bit funny. There is some good things in it, but it doesn't outweigh the bad, which is extract of senna that's a la laxative. Just so people know, people died all the time from taking things for laxative, so and still can It's just definitely not not a.
Speaker 3: Hundred percent because uh, that creates such rapid dehydration in your body.
Speaker 2: For fifty percent potassium, I can't believe anyway.
Speaker 3: Great for great for your health, right because somebody said the doctor said, the apothecary said this was good for you. So, uh, trust the science and take it.
Speaker 2: And if not go you can go to Bedlam with these guys and write put in a street jacket forever.
Speaker 3: So does it make it clear to people why doing this series like things like this. You hear it and you're like, oh my god, that is batshit outlandish that they're doing all these things. But guess what, they're still doing it and people are still taking it.
Speaker 2: Get people making their own. Yeah, some people are getting real wild and going back to their roots and really trying to like, you do not know what you're doing unless you have got to school a long time.
Speaker 3: So I wonder if this person went to, uh.
Speaker 2: This is bedlam. This is an actual like they're bleeding her and they shaved her head, so she's apparently at Bedlam and needed to have some blood removed.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe this was the barber surgeon.
Speaker 2: She was locked up, but better than the barber when you're you know, confined and can't get away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, go get your haircut and like I said, whack your weeney at the same time. Yeah, great idea I'm sure the medical training was on par.
Speaker 2: This is my last slide. So Janet, do you know the difference between got and a doctor. God doesn't think he's a doctor.
Speaker 3: Oh nap, But that is very true and very spot on. And I can tell you I have worked for many, many, many many and they get really pissed when you throw questions at them.
Speaker 2: Like they're five foot five and below. You are just in deep shit. And if they're a surgeon.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, run.
Speaker 3: Cardiocracy, or you could be like me and b uber sassy and yeah because it's the worst.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So that's my fun slides for today. But they were pretty fun. I thought those were they were they.
Speaker 3: Were good slides. And so with all the stuff they had customers that vanished, I just should just lost her again. So people that got committed to asylums after quote, religious visions and you know all of those kind of things, were committed for treatment and never came back out. People had mental state deterioration because of the tonics and the different apothecary things, poisons and stuff that they were taking, and so they disappeared because of that as well. And so a lot of these patients that used to be or customers.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say that used to be.
Speaker 3: Frequenting. The apothecaries disappeared out of sight. People didn't know where they went.
Speaker 2: Spiritual journey.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, with all the crap they were given people, they're probably hell a lot of dead people. I just dropped dead from what you were giving them to treat them, to make them feel wink week better.
Speaker 2: You need better. That one wasn't Jim. That one was my computer. We won't blame Jim that time.
Speaker 3: Oh well, that's good. Sorry, Jim, I said it was your fault again. So this whole thing is like a huge problem, like I said, when it shifted from personal relationship to one on one to you know, this pill will treat every person for every condition, for all the stuff, even though we're all very individual and re react very differently to stuff.
Speaker 4: So when the institution took.
Speaker 3: Over, all of that went away. They don't care about your individuality. They see you as a dollar sign, is it.
Speaker 2: They don't want you dead. They want you sick.
Speaker 4: Right so they can get you to keep coming back.
Speaker 3: And if we give you a potion with opium and it makes you sick or shuts down your organs or is toxic to you or whatever, that's okay, because we'll give you a potion with man Drake in it to make you feel all better.
Speaker 2: All better, all better. And just so people know, speaking of mercury, I have to say this one last thing. Alvin Smith, who I often speak about, was the oldest brother of Joseph Smith, and he died of mercury poisoning from calomel C A L O M E L for billius colic and constipation.
Speaker 3: So yeah, yeah, there in are our esteemed, industrial, industrious medical institutions were prescribing things like that that had mercury in them, giving them to people, all while saying everything is safe and effective, there's.
Speaker 4: No harm, you don't have.
Speaker 3: To worry, blah blah blah. If it was so effective, why did it disappear from doctor's offices, from the blood pressure cops? Why did it disappear in thermometers? Why all of a sudden did it disappear? There's still spraying mercury in the sky.
Speaker 2: They still use this calamel.
Speaker 5: Apparently it's very rare, but I did not know that.
Speaker 2: That's wild.
Speaker 3: And so you your baby has what'd you say, colic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She had colic and they were doing the back then the para gork was still available, and I just started laughing because I knew I wasn't gonna get that. I'm like, how about we just try some camamel natural tablets, right, they melt in their mouth, and she'll be happier that way, and I don't think she'll be hurt like that. You know, there's a lot of really good homeopathic things that.
Speaker 6: You can get that don't check the brands right, and that don't have all the side effects and pay close attention, like Heidi said, uh, check the brands, read the labels, because you can get stuff that is supposed to be holistic or whatever.
Speaker 3: And then when you lead the read the label ingredients, there's mutual kinds of shot in there. You should not be ingesting in your body.
Speaker 2: And just saying lock up your liquor and lock up your pills.
Speaker 3: Actually your husbands, yeah.
Speaker 2: You're in Utah hyde your wives.
Speaker 3: Yes, like well yeah, and lock up your family members.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: In case there's another family member that wants to poison them through something, they are the bothegary.
Speaker 2: If they're poisoning themselves, do not be afraid. Like I know this is The one thing my mom and I talked about often.
Speaker 5: My brother was out of hand.
Speaker 2: We thought he was doing better, but there were signs, right, we all wanted to believe, but the signs right, like if we had really been not believing him totally been like, yeah, he's not not off you know anything, lock them up. Look, it is not the end of the world. If that family member hates you for three weeks to six months or three years even then too bad. Okay, they'll be.
Speaker 3: Alive, right, one hundred percent. But that's the line of dedication that people have to decide what they want. Do you want to spare your feelings or do you want to spare someone else's life?
Speaker 2: Yes, And I'm not saying Look, if it doesn't work and you did it once, I understand you don't want to get involved again again again. I mean, their average amount for people to get better is seven seven inpatient lockups. Oh yeah, don't give up.
Speaker 3: But you know why is that though people have to want to get better, right, and generally speaking, the first several times that somebody goes in, there's still not at that mind frame yet where they're like, come to the real lize, let's do it. I could have died from this. Like I have to stop. I don't want this anymore.
Speaker 2: And I kind of have a different opinion on weird. This is weird, but that whole opium den thing, I just want to say this, In other countries, they have places, like Janet mentioned, like they're safer there where people can go use in a safe area and they can be monitored, have clean needles, have disposal areas, crash out for two hours or whatever. I don't like drug addiction, but it is a thing that we will deal with until all of us are off this planet. Because some people just cannot stop, okay, no matter how much you love them, no matter whatever.
Speaker 5: Like Janet said, it.
Speaker 2: Has to become their choice at some point, and some point it doesn't for some people. But I do think that that in other countries is a very useful tool. And I know that that is very controversial for people to say, Well that enables them that that now they're gonna do it, They're gonna use toys.
Speaker 3: They're going to do it regardless of what the situation is. But like I said, you know the needle exchanges, or like during the Hunter Briden laptop thing, when they were talking about you know, handed out bags that had crack pipe and basically goodies in it or whatever. Okay, Well, that that I have a problem with because you still don't have a monitoring in place for your for your people. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, better safe and addicted than dead. And there's a lot of people that function in society still, Like even with the kids like I had. I had a cousin and I felt really sad for her because they took her kids away and she was crying and she said to me, I did test positive for drugs. And I know that, and I know that was wrong. But I never used around my kids. Either my husband was there or they went to my mom's or they were in a safe place.
Speaker 5: They were well taken care of, fed everything.
Speaker 2: She went to work. Like, I'm not excusing her behavior, but is that a bad mom? When she was home like ninety percent of the time, this would happen like two times a month, you know, where she would disappear for like one or two days of a weekend. I'm not saying that's great, I'm not is that truly neglectful? Is that any different than me letting my kid go spend the night with her grandma twice a month. Right, I don't know that it is because if she's functioning around the children and not doing that around the children and not bringing that home and not doing all that, well, what's the difference of that and alcoholic? Right?
Speaker 4: A hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So we're pretty demonizing for drugs, but alcohols on every corner, in every grocery store, everywhere. It is the hardest drug, YEP to detox off of. We lose more people during detox process off of alcohol than anything else.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, because and it's it is a god awful experience for those people because it's very painful, it's excruciating. It causes a lot of organ issues, you know, it's it's not a walk in the park.
Speaker 4: It's not a cake walk. No, that bad thing.
Speaker 2: And it's so hard. Think of an addicted person. You're just going to go get chicken at the store, and it's like, right, it's everywhere, right, it's like the one thing you can't escape.
Speaker 3: So or it could be like ludicrous chicken and beer. So he went out for chicken and came back with beer because he went on a chicken and beer run too. There you go, so are all of these things combined, like the recipe that a lot of people never saw coming.
Speaker 4: I would so, and a lot of people still to this day.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you could put them, you know, for all the facts and things in front of them, and they're like, WTF for the old stuff, but don't want to. They have like some cognitive dissonance on on current things that are going on. Absolutely, I'm being attacked right now, kitty kitties, apologies, little sharp balls, and so patients pretty much consume like whatever is put out there, right They they consume all the effects of the drugs and stuff, but never the explanations. That's what I was trying to say. You could tell them all this stuff, but they're like, oh, it's so good, I'm still going to take it.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, and not hear anything bad about it. So is that a problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But was it by design?
Speaker 2: Abs?
Speaker 3: So freakinsolutely it was. And so a lot of these things they call pharmaco mysticism, and so chemicals used to alter the brain felt like spirits, and so it was used for things like grief, female hysteria. How many how many people have heard oh it's that time of the month for you adn't it, especially if you're female. I'm sure you've heard that at least once or twice in your life. Things change because, yes, your hormones go crazy. It's not something that you have control over night terrors that happens for a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Spiritual melancholy.
Speaker 3: Of course, you're sad because you're spiritually unwell. So that's you know, vision imbalanced humors, emotional unrest, sleep disorders. So all of these things are again stuff that somebody else is going to interpret for you. If you have the female issues or whatever, you're not really failing the pain or you know, mode swings or whatever that you're feeling, it's something else, something more sinister.
Speaker 2: It can't be the fact that your husband's out running around having affairs giving you syphilis, jeez, Louise.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Or it could be a whole host of complications and the female system from all of the hormones, flooding and stuff like that that causes like exxs tissue everywhere and endometriosis or adhesions or whatever that can be causing that irritation during your cycle.
Speaker 4: So you know whatever I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: So poisons worthing that traveled under respectability back in the day and so arsenic of stereia. In the nineteenth century in Austria and Slovenia, reasons was widely used because guess what's supposed to improve your breathing, increase your stamina. So hello, man, you could take some poison for your libido. It's a great idea. Enhances your complexion, your skin tone, makes it great and protects you against mountain sickness. That damn mountain sickness that'll get you every time.
Speaker 2: I got the mountains sickness. It's called pollution.
Speaker 3: Now right, factual, factual, Or it could be like Rocky Mountain spotted fever because they have altered tick population with bioengineering.
Speaker 4: So anyway, just say.
Speaker 3: So you could take it for those things, but guess what, you might get a slow poison or build up a tolerance to it, and so you'd have to take more for your libido, which is just going to kill you faster eventually. Organ failure sad things, but true, and neurological problems. And so it was kind of like widely held back in that period in Austria and Slovenia, where they held poison in a high regard because they thought it increased your vitality. Don't need blue cheo anymore.
Speaker 2: Take some poison, just some poison, it's okay, and then go to the barber heat some person.
Speaker 3: They called it the arsenic eaters. I don't know about you, but I think that's hard hard pass from me. I'm kiddy, Okay, this is one. This is Kiki, and Kiki is a leg climber. She's also the leg chewer. That's why I put on my show.
Speaker 2: She's cute.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, go play.
Speaker 4: With your kiddo. Sorry about that.
Speaker 3: She keeps climbing up my leg so awie. Yeah, if you see me grimace and pain, that is why.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 3: So they had the Godfreeze Cordial and the seventeen hundreds to eighteen hundreds in England, and that was the one given to adults and infants for the crying problems, sleeping pain or emotional upset. It had opium, uh tree, soul syrup and spices. It led to lots of overdoses of babies, addiction from baby age on up, respiratory suppression and death. But it sounds like it's really gonna cure you, Like, well, it's gonna cure what als you or kill what els you. I mean, that's you know whatever, So hard pass again. And so these kind of things, they know work on populations and it gives them authority or many bodies out of time. So if they can get like all of these parents to sedate their kids or even murder their children or you know what, or murder themselves for that matter, or you know, increase their vitality with poison, go ahead and do it, because uh, we don't care population control.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think basically they're like, Okay, if they live, they can stay.
Speaker 3: Right, if you survive the best poisoning event, you might be in the club.
Speaker 2: So I'm still doing that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you might be correct on that. It's just not with Mandrake anymore, or is it. I'm not sure because and the reason why I bring that up, studies have come out and shown and proven that people who have the jibby jabber experience personality changes, anger, and all of those kind of things. So there's a shift from the normal to anger, rage, all the stuff. So what ingredient in that waxine is make people have that permanent alteration in their personality.
Speaker 2: And higher incidents of Alzheimer's. But they have the cure. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't worry. That's another medication, Wilson, right down the pipeline for all of you people still willing to take the ancient apothecary all better? Yeah, so, oh, loudanum, I say it now? Early eighteen hundreds in England sold everywhere, pharmacies, grocery stores, traveling apothecaries. Entire communities would take laudanum. Isn't that nice? I think will pass?
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Nineteen thirties Germany public health was used to justify forced medical standardization under the banner of national well being. They still use the exact same language today, and that started in Nazi Germany. People have a problem with Nazis and language of that nature. But you're okay with forcing other people to do things against their will. That doesn't make any sense. I think somewhere along the lines, you may have a marble or too short in your in your clock tower.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 2: Yikes, I'm just saying an'time may force anything.
Speaker 5: Why is the three letters you need?
Speaker 4: And why is that all the time?
Speaker 3: Because because you need that right, because it gives people a false sense of authority, which aka means safety.
Speaker 4: For a lot of people. So that's really stupid.
Speaker 3: Early nineteen hundreds America, melancholy cures containing opiates were advertised in newspapers and all over the place, dosing entire demographics, but not diagnoses. So we're just drugging everyone. But we don't really care what's wrong with you, just as long as you take her drugs.
Speaker 2: But if you come back, that's good.
Speaker 3: So how about Victorian public health campaigns during the Victorian period declared certain treatments essential for all households, creating a sense of social medical obligation. Sound familiar, sounds kind of like coercion to.
Speaker 2: Me, be a good global citizen, Right.
Speaker 3: You have to do these things or your grandmother will die. Guess what my grandparents already did, so just saying that's not a concern here. So nineteen fifties psychiatry, sedatives became so normalized that refusing them was treated as non cooperation instead of non consent. That has only worsened. Problem solved by this system. Don't worry, though, they're here to save you. So how about this. Nineteen oh six, the Pure Food and Drug Act in the United States created regulation, but also marked the moment that medicine became a centralized commodity, not a personal craft. This is also around the time of the Fleckxner report. This is also around the time where they develop the grass loopholes, which is generally recognized as safe. That's the standard that the United States lives by, so they can literally say someone in a room doesn't have to have a degree or anything. They can go, oh, well, I think anything over twenty parts per million that's not safe, but anything under that should be okay. They don't have to test it. They can test things on animals, but never in humans and still consider it generally recognized as safe. Hence all of the poisons toxins that are in every freaking product that you can buy, whether it's laundry detergent, household cleaner's, makeup, deodorant, toothpaste, et cetera, et cetera. That's how they get away with doing that because it's cheaper to put all these extra things like heavy detergents or chemical solvents or whatever bolstered as buffers or things like that. They just rename what it's used for, even though it's still very dangerous, because would you drink a thing full of pine salt. No, but if they if they labor label it as a solvent or buffer, then you're not.
Speaker 4: Scared of it.
Speaker 2: And would you even know one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Hello, the Internet's available. Look things up. If you're packaged reading, label reading. If you don't know what something is, look it up. Ais out there. You can use rock, you can use chat, GPT, you can use whatever if you don't want to research everything manually. So rebranding, of course, like we talked about before, super duper important for them. And that's why I said, renaming something as a buffer or a solvent or an agent or whatever. So seventeen hundreds to eighteen hundreds, soothing cordials were the things that sedated all the crying children into silence, marketed though under motherly care. So drug your baby and it makes you a good mommy.
Speaker 2: Well then they don't cry, don't you know.
Speaker 3: Well it's kind of like giving them an iPad nowadays, or your phone as a babysitter. How about parent interaction anyway. Nineteen hundreds that's when institutions realize that if treatment is labeled as care prevention or stability, resistance can be reframed as being a rational that's when they can put you in the psych word or you know, all of the things. And so institutions removing again the agency and the choice from the person to you know, the institution holds the money jar. Basically, they hold your diagnosis that they can randomly.
Speaker 4: Will and rely pull out.
Speaker 3: Go you're mentally unstable, you're incooperative, whatever. So they also hold your narrative card. You don't have agency of that anymore or control over that they do. And so all of these things, like again with the Bedlam in the eighteenth century, patients were medicated or restrained because they were deemed disruptive or troublesome, problem, socially unacceptable, et cetera, et cetera. So Heidi and I would be roommates at Bedlam, and we may be like the slide that you showed, being blood leaded on the floor.
Speaker 2: It would definitely be chained up and we would be separated because they wouldn't lunch in me in the same room.
Speaker 3: Probably not.
Speaker 2: We would break out.
Speaker 3: We would figure this out, yeah, one hundred percent. So ancient Greece, Egypt, and Rome medicine before mercury. So the apothecary was considered the priest slash poisoner. So not only were they priests, but magicians and balmers and executioners. So your doctor is also an embalmer and puts people to death as well as an executioner. So he's gonna mix up your whatever you need to treat you.
Speaker 2: I mean he he gets to win all the way around. If you die, he makes money. If you live, he makes money, I mean.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And he makes money selling you the remedy in the first place. So you know, good on you. I guess you had the whole system covered that way.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: A lot of times mixing cures or healing recipes abortificance, so they would give you stuff to abort your babies as well. Look, probably good things. You didn't dope them up anyway after they were born.
Speaker 2: John C. Bennett was Joseph Smith's personal accused abortionist.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, Oh, isn't that nice. Everybody needs their own personal abortionist. I'm just saying, no, that was a joke. People, So don't get your don't.
Speaker 2: Get you guys know how we are. Yeah, you expected some nonsense from us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: The ancient Greek farbicon meant remedy, poison, scapegoat, or sacrificial substance. And so keep that in mind when you're thinking apothecary for the common day, because we are literally mirrored after Roman society. Just saying, so were the churches involved in all of this kind of apothecary and stuff?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: When do they get involved? Oh, I don't know, during the.
Speaker 5: Road beginning, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 3: Very big part of the church. And so as Christianity rose, apothecaries face to split either aligned with the church and the church authority or be out on their own and be branded as sorcerers. Uh so what do you think most of them decided they were going to do? And then you got the church controlling.
Speaker 2: Your medical tax will zacts become basically.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know what could possibly go wrong with the with the church involved in things as well, but you so, medieval Europe was considered the cabinet of shadows, and so apothecaries were deemed like necessary evils. So medicine was dangerous but unavoidable part of society, and so apothecaries. That's when they decided mercury was good for syphilis. Now, remember Heidi mentioned earlier that if you take a lot of mercury, you get gaping open sores and your face pretty much slides off. So if you're treating your Willie Wacker with mercury, it might look like Swiss cheese.
Speaker 2: Just saying, I had this little I had this book and I was studying it this last week, and I knew we were doing this, but it didn't. That wasn't why I was looking at. It's pictures of the old prophets, and this one prophet. I won't say his name because it's an alleged well, his first name was Wilford, I believe.
Speaker 5: Anyway, does that.
Speaker 3: Mean Wilford Brimley from Quaker Oats commercials anyway?
Speaker 2: No, but he had a big old hole in his face, and I thought he gots that syphilis face. Greats. I went back and looked it up. Allegedly, he never had it, but he had a whole bunch of problems, and they kind of said he probably did have it huge in his face.
Speaker 3: So he had a he had a sneaky snake going on, uh huh. And then and our uh mercury face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was not pretty. It was big. It was like a the cubitous altar that wasn't packed it was.
Speaker 3: I was like, whoa, You're like, oh, you really had this syphilis.
Speaker 2: It looked small, but you could see that that crap was probably tunneled all the way underneath it was.
Speaker 3: And anybody that doesn't know what tum tunneling is, think of the mole and what they do to your yard. And they create the tunnel systems and they can dig very deep in your yard. That is what a lot of uh wounds infections will do in your body. It starts to eat through the tissue and make pathways and tunnels, and then if it fills up with pus or whatever, that's all stuck.
Speaker 2: If you don't stick something in the hole, usually gauze, just a little bit of wet sailine. You know. I've had to do this even to my husband actually, which was funny. He had a tiny sister moved on his head, but he kept saying, can you look at this? It hurts, you know, So finally I said, all right. He got a lot of hair, so I had to get the flashlight and everything. He's a little stitch spitter. He had a stitch that went bad and he didn't tell me for a month, and so when I touched it, Oh, anyway, we drained it. We'll leave it there for the people that are queasy.
Speaker 3: I love that kind of stuff. I love that it was.
Speaker 2: It was pressurized. Let me tell there was no one more surprise than me because I was wearing it and I thought, oh my gosh, like it wasn't copious, but it was pressurized, and so I had to pack his head for a week. Yep, it was bad. You guys gotta watch those things. Don't want to tell you.
Speaker 3: Those kind of things all the time because and that was like the fun part of my job when we had like doctor students that would come in with their like holier than now attitude or whatever, and I'm like, Okay, I'm going to prep you for the procedure. This is what's going to happen. These are the tools that we need when the doctor goes to open it up. Do not stand directly over the wound because they're under pressure. They do explode and it's like, oh, shut up, you're a nurse. You don't know what you're talking about. Whatever. So we go into cut open the thing on somebody's back that was like the size of a golf ball and the medical students like this, leaning over, like right over the dude. I'm like, you don't want to do that. The doctor goes to make the incision, it burst went in the dude's mouth. He went right out in the hallway and threw up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I bet he never did that again.
Speaker 4: And I was like, just FYI for you.
Speaker 3: The spilkit is in the back room and the cabinet, and you can get that and clean up your mess.
Speaker 2: Since you didn't listen, you were warned, you're nicer than me. You said why. I just always would say, don't stand there and just let let them figure it out.
Speaker 3: Well, then like after he got sick and threw up because that popped in his mouth, like he could not stand there and watch me pack the wound twist it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so bad.
Speaker 3: I love things like that though, the grosser the better. It's fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: They they look small, but they can be mighty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very mighty, and had contain a lot of stuff. So along with Swiss cheese dinglings the mercury for the syphilis, they would give arsenic again for vitality. So the bluetoo of the olden days opium for grief. You're sad here, some drugs, Belladonna for beauty, man Drake for anesthesia. People knew the treatments would kill them, but they flipp and did it anyway. Again, wtf is wrong with you? Hello? So the witch slash apothecary overlap. Many witches, of course, were accused of being witches because they were herbalist or midwives. Couldn't deliver babies like that because you're a woman and you're dumb. Apothecaries and women with botanical knowledge and so.
Speaker 2: Anything that they did the guy, Yeah, we need the guy with the penis to tell the girl with the vagina how to do the vagina things right.
Speaker 3: And most delivery doctors are male. They don't understand the pelvic floor muscles. They don't understand a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you know, quick story, it's factual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I won't delay to often on this, but this one is important. My son, he came home. He's started as a CNA. He said, Mom, I have some questions about these older ladies. Why is everything on the out like things are not normal? And I said, oh, I can explain how old? And he said, I didn't say exact, but approximately age group we're dealing with, right, And he would tell and I said, that's because doctors are often back then in a hurry and want a woman to push before they are dilated. And even if they are not a tiny lip of dilation left, they'll say. If you ever hear doctors say you can push past that little bit of cervix, don't you dare? Yeah, because I'm telling you right now, if it's not all the way dilated, there's a reason. Usually the head's not quite right. You're gonna have all kinds of trouble, and you're gonna push and push and push and push. A hemorrhoid, a prolapse, all kinds of stuff. It's a nightmare.
Speaker 3: You're gonna push your innards and your outers and then it will just be flapping in the wind, just saying.
Speaker 5: Or it looks like a weird tree stock.
Speaker 4: And I, yes, that's not because that it does.
Speaker 3: And so because women typically don't hold and didn't hold rolls in any kind of healing or easing of pain or whatever, because you're considered less than Back in the day, those were not only witches, but aka today alternative healers or alternative therapy or whatever, so you're still less than you're just relabeled alternative. I'm just saying. So, did they burn witches at the stake? Yes, unless you listen to rebranded history and then they hung them.
Speaker 2: Right, or burned or hung or imprisoned or the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on and on and on. So alchemy kind of blurs the line between healing and reality and power and of course divinity because we all know that anybody in power thinks that they are all knowing, all seeing, and divine right, so they pursued universal cures, life extension measures, purification of the soul through chemistry. And like I said, these are problems because everybody's individual, so one size does not fit all. And back in the old old days before institutions took over and the government took over, they knew that and they could tailor things to people before it became a commercialized business type thing. But again, kind of like doctors. That's why they're called practitioners because they're in the practice of Medica made its book medicating right or treating somebody, and so it's all practice until they get it right.
Speaker 4: Practice makes perfect.
Speaker 3: So seventeenth to eighteenth centuries poison as a profession. The apothecaries were for hire, So you're quietly acknowledged during that time that prisoners existed, apothecaries supplied them, and political deaths were chemically assisted. Hmmm, so are they today? Right? Are just the tools.
Speaker 2: That's data for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So if you're wanting to take out a political enemy or something, our weapons are way more advanced now than giving somebody aquatafanna to dose you know, their husband or person on the side or whatever that might have syphilis girl who knows. And so this is kind of the shift of when things change, they acknowledge these things, but that's when they have to rebrand and rename and reclassify things. And so it turned into we're providing sedatives, purgatives, I don't know what a purgative is, e medics. That's things to make you throw up, paralytics and delirium inducing compounds, but sold under the guise of again, this is for quieting you understanding is controlling care is management, And so changing all of these things, rebranding, renaming, that's what they do, that's what they're famous for. And so I just want to say today's depositary. They don't mix herbs, they don't meet their patients. They don't know your name, they don't know your needs. See, they don't know your uniqueness uniqueness, they don't ask you the right questions. It's basically predicated on mandates and algorithms, especially with all the AI age now compliance metrics, because they can flag at the pharmacy just like they can at the doctor's office. And it's institutional inevitability, which means things are going to continue to evolve, change and rebrand themselves in the future to come. So when medicine stops asking and starts assuming, it becomes dangerous, even when it believes that it's doing it for the.
Speaker 4: Good of the people.
Speaker 3: So, I don't know, you're ready to run out and find some mercury or Bella donner.
Speaker 2: I mean I think I'm okay.
Speaker 5: I think I'll stick with the oil of ola.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. Well, I'm not going to stick I'm just going to stick with the stuff that I do myself.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just use cheap stuff. But I'll tell you all of this stuff over the years. I am surprised of one thing that we have people that actually survived.
Speaker 3: Oh one hundred percent and and uh, it's honestly kind of like a big medical experiment. Oh my gosh, we dosed them with.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 3: We need to study them and see why. Hence the whats what DNA collection that they have been doing to build their human genome project, because some people are uber resistant two any kind of uh side effects or issues or genetic anomalies and things like that, and other people are highly susceptible.
Speaker 2: So yes, yeah, well, and look, I'm not saying I never use medicine. I always say that Janet is very more like against that and different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Janet, it's very much a nod.
Speaker 2: Yes, Janet doesn't do that, but I definitely do. And but you have to be responsible, Like I think more people are worried about what's in their like tiny little things than they are about their drugs or their food or their hair care stuff or any of that. You need to know some things, like let's be wise, you know, let's not just let people lead you by the nose. Because that's why that piercings so popular right now.
Speaker 3: It's the bull rings, so I can grab you by the nostrils and just pull you along. Yeah, So kind of like what we've talked about on the the issue or the episode with about the Crisper technology and changing you know, yeah sorry cats, you know, altering like the drugs and all of that stuff. So people are are home my word, ye the other one that's playing in the trash can anyway. But people are so worried about like what's in Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Going to get you some Belladonna.
Speaker 3: People are so worried about like what's in the jebber jabber, But they're not worried about what's in the medically or chemically bio engineered.
Speaker 2: Fun time stuff, fun time any drugs. Look, people are still buying mini fins at the like the gas station, not groceries, your energy drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I shout out to our friend Trebles. But things like the the Kretom juices that are uh literally like monster or whatever, but has kreatum in it. Read you're flipping ingredients and what else is in that? And I was going to say kreatim itself could cause a whole host of problems for people. Let alone that combined with X, Y and Z. There's so much stuff in that.
Speaker 2: It's not controlled. No, you don't know where it came from probably someone's ashtray. I'm not saying that herbal things aren't good for you. I'm just saying, are you weighing it? Are you making capsules? Are you looking where it came from? Is it from some weird place in Timbuctoo, Like, let's let's be real.
Speaker 3: Here, it's important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, vape anything has me concerned because first of all, it's oil based and that is not healthy for your lungs. Right, they're going to come up later. Yeah, they're going to find out some stuff later and you're gonna be sorry. But also, you know, my husband, he's told me, even just with the regular vape juice, not even create we're not even talking about that. He said, I smoked for twenty years and it was easier to quit cigarettes than vaping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent. Yeah I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: People will pick and choose what to get morally outraged about as far as ingredients and and things like that. But they cherry pick because if you were that concerned, you would literally check every product that you consume.
Speaker 2: Yep. If you're still eating M and ms, but you're you're bitching about everything, I mean, come on, they got red dye all the things in blue and purple. Like, I'm not saying don't do it, but we do have a couple of people in our family that are like, I don't eat anything but brown eggs and perfect this and perfect that, but they drink a ton of soda a day, and I'm like.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And that's why, you know, the selective outrage and the cherry picking of stuff. Great, and these eks take time. If you're going to change over your diet or whatever, great that you're doing that, but you literally have to be concerned about everything that you do.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: If you only eliminate like pop, but you don't eliminate fast food or processed food or whatever, are you really making yourself healthier? So now, anyway, the lovely, beautiful, talented mes Heidie, where can ladies and gentlemen find you? Act?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. If you're watching this, hopefully you are watching on my Patreon. I am heid the Love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served, but these are special and we do this a little bit differently, So hopefully you're watching. They're on my Patreon for your extra episodes, for your five bucks a month like it's I mean, I'm not raising the price on it, even though most people do, unless I do a different tier where it's like a call in or something. So I think these are well worth your time. People hate commercials, Hey, that's a great way to get rid of them. And if you're watching on YouTube and you happen to be seeing somewhere else on Janet's show, perhaps you're probably missing out on over one hundred and fifty more episodes. I have over two hundred episodes on Spotify. That is the place you want to go. I can control the ads a little better there than I can anywhere else. And no, they're making it like ten minute commercials on all my episodes all the time on the you know the tube, because I yeah, anyway, it is what it is. I always said I wouldn't split my episodes, but I very well made there because it is that annoying to me and to others. So hopefully you can just pay the five dollars.
Speaker 3: And for people that don't know, those are things that she can't control. That is again built into their algorithm. That's what they do on their end.
Speaker 2: So even if you are not monetize, no, even if even if you one hundred percent unmonetize it, which would be a shame because if you do have one thing that goes like viral, that's when it will go viral. Is if I turn off my monetization. Of course, it's just a nightmare over there, and it's not. People might think you make a ton of money. No, I make from my listener support, so I would love to shift to that at some point, but it has to be there. So hopefully, you know those my Patreon have followed me for a long time and I'm ever so grateful, so maybe you guys can become one of those, so find me there.
Speaker 3: Miss Jannet out to the Patreon peeps, thank you for following my bestie boo. Thank you. You can follow Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform or watch the videos because we're pretty awesome to look at and we're you know, we're not.
Speaker 2: So bad, you dona.
Speaker 3: That's right for my skin and your team so better than the Swiss cheese and the down belows. So anyhow, you can find the videos on Spotify or on Rumble. You can check me on Instagram at deplorable Janet or on Twitter at no Janet. Kate and ow so for me and for the beautifully talented, lovely, fantastic person Miss Heidi. We love, Thank you so much, thank you for tuning in to another episode and we will see you next time. Have a great day.