Speaker 1: TUXI about this is the seventy seven WABC Mini Cast.
Speaker 2: It's a good point. Have you ever seen a happy communist? They always look miserable. They're always carrying big bags of empty bags saying okay, I got to get in line. From my rations, we know what that means when things are a communist country. My father's from Poland. I remember all the people carrying the heavy bags, even after the fall, after the fall of communism, after all of that that happened with Lequallensa and everybody else, and they still felt that sort of shadow of communism because of course the Russians had control of it for so long, and you'd see these women with these big, huge bags walking to the supermarket. They didn't need to do that anymore. But when they finally got their place in line under communist times, they had to get what they could get because who knows if they would get it again, or if they would be able to get their place in line again. So President Trump brings up a great point. Have you ever seen a happy communist? I don't think so. And then President Trump today just a little bit ago in South Carolina, same speech there. Of course, he had a very supportive audience. The audience loves him. In South Carolina. He won that state three times. He had historic numbers in that state. There's no doubt about it. So President Trump then talked about why he said the Republicans have to keep the House and the Senate because he said, this will be not a good thing, not only for him, but it will be gridlock for America. And he basically said, do you want to go back to the old days where it was in peach and peach and peach and peach and impeach and and peach, because that's what it was like. Remember when the Democrats had the House. And in fact, I remember even before he actually was sworn in, I remember covering his inauguration, there were all these Democrats even that day saying we want to impeach the guy. And I'm like, well, well wait, he hasn't even put his hand on the Bible yet. It didn't matter to them. And you know, darn well that is going to happen on steroids this time. So here is President Trump talking about what could happen if the House and the Senate fall, or even one of the houses fall.
Speaker 1: Take a listen, Yeah, it's a disgusting thing. So you're going to lose everything. I'm going to have to go through impeachment. These are lunatics. These are people that are vicious, violent, that weaponize the justice system, the Justice Department, and they want to destroy our country. They want to see that our country fail. They want our country to fail, and we can't let that happen. You have to get out and vote in the midterms.
Speaker 2: And then he also talked about the border, saying that all this progress that's been made, and it has been extraordinary what President Trump has accomplished in terms of sealing the border essentially on day one. I mean, it has been remarkable. The problem is there are so many people in this country illegally courtesy of the Biden administration, that it's hard to find them. Did you hear also that Alejandra Majorci is the former Homeland Security secretary. He's not working at Harvard. What is he going to do teach young people how to open the border, how to let millions of illegals, including many with heinous, violent criminal backgrounds, into the country, unfettered, unvetted. That's a great lesson to learn, right But anyway, President Trump talked about the fact that there is a huge concern that if the Democratic Socialists get power, and there's another of them that are running this go round. There's about forty across this country, including El Sayed in Michigan. Then you got Angie Nixon in Florida now, and then you've got quite a few in New York, New Jersey and elsewhere. But President Trump said, if these people come back into power, it is going to be a mess, especially these folks that are Democratic Socialists. They're the kind that he says, are like the communists who don't smile, except these ones do smile. They smile, and then they carry out some of the same messaging of the communists. But here is President Trump saying what would happen to our borders. He said, they would become floodgates. Yet once again, take a listen.
Speaker 1: Most of whom killed more than one person. These people are allowed to flow into our country. Murderers, think of it. They emptied their jairs, including Venezuela.
Speaker 2: I now love well.
Speaker 1: We're making billions and billions of dollars from Venezuela. We're getting along great with Venezuela. That was, by the way, nobody likes to talk about that that was one day. One day. Everybody said, oh, it's going to be long as one day, and actually in a certain way, a little different but certain way, we're doing equally as well with Iran. The fake news just doesn't want to report it that way, but they are now coming around because there's not much they can say when the country doesn't have any longer a navy, an air force, radar, technical equipment manufacturing. The leaders are gone, their second set of leaders are gone, parts of their third set of the leaders. In fact, it's actually one of my biggest problems.
Speaker 2: I don't know who the hell to deal with.
Speaker 1: It's a problem. It's the only country in the world when nobody wants to be president. They say, who wants to be president? No, I don't want to be present. So it's a little bit of a problem they gave.
Speaker 2: It is a little bit of a problem, that is for sure. But President Trump also got some very good news today by the way of the US Supreme Court, the highest court in the land, said that President Trump can keep building his White House ballroom for now, as the Justice is continuing his emergency appeal to let the construction proceed. So now there is essentially no block. He can keep going on his ninety thousand square foot project. It's about a four hundred million dollar plus project. And President Trump says, it's private donations essentially building it. There will be some US funds for security, but for the actual construction, it's private funds. So he said, why is everybody complaining? And the project is about sixty five percent done. That's a pretty good amount. There's a whole bunch above, there's a little bit below ground. I could sort of see where it was when I was at the White House. Not that long ago. Boy, it was just last month. It feels like a year ago. I was at the White House and I went to the Oval Office and had the honor to talk to President Trump, and you could see all the construction, all the cranes and all the projects that were in the works. There was quite a lot going on at that time. But it's about sixty five percent done. And now the Supreme Court essentially says you can keep on going. By the time it, like meanders is way through the courts, it'll probably be done, and it'll be a mood point at that point, because what are they gonna do shut it down? Once it's all built. So here is President Trump talking about that and also mentioning that President She of China is going to soon be coming. And take a listen to how he kind of weaves it all in. This is President Trump just a little bit ago, so you do.
Speaker 1: But I'm in a very good mood tonight. I didn't mention this to Darlene because today we just learned that the big decision of the United States Supreme Court came down and the military slash ballroom, this beautiful, magnificent complex being built on the hallowed grounds of our cherished White House, which is so vital for national security, will be It's going to be the greatest of its kind anywhere that's ever been built. And it's something that presidents have wanted to be built for over one hundred and fifty years. You know, we have a tiny little room right now. It's been that way for years. It's called East Room, and it seats eighty eight people. And as an example, in two weeks President of China's coming, and I wish we had a ballroom. But in a very short period of time and a year from now, you'll have one of the greatest anywhere in the world, and the military is being taken care of because of the military component for drones and for missiles and for bulletproof glass and for all of the things that you've needed. The military has wanted this done for one hundred years, and presidents have wanted it done for one hundred and fifty years. So I just want to thank the Supreme Court and the Chief Justice, and we have a ruling that it's proceeded. When they say proceed, I think that's a good thing. It's a good thing. Nothing's easy today. And our construction is under budget and ahead of schedule. I always build under budget and ahead of schedule, and we build more beautiful than anybody else, that.
Speaker 2: Is for sure. I can just tell you even when I went into the Oval office not that long ago, and I hadn't seen it in a while, it was maybe a year before under President Trump, even from Trump to Trump, it really was beautified. It was gorgeous. So you know, anything President Trump is going to do, it is going to be first rate. It's going to look beautiful, it's going to look amazing, and it is certainly something that needs to be done.