Speaker 1: Spretzu sagzi gen Hamsi side and kafe drinking gana jung want to investment, Adam kuchen shoko laden kuhen Here is sir good, Yeah, varum nicht her oba, it's why coffee and choco laden kochen on milch feding coffee bitter.
Speaker 2: I'll do one far reich some stuck frux on.
Speaker 3: See wi langzin si norhen.
Speaker 4: Deutschland blah babus fretag in FANSI done America, clichd gut reiser.
Speaker 2: Now listen again to this conversation, this time between two good friends who use the familiar doo with each other.
Speaker 3: Sak my Linda haustud side and kafets.
Speaker 1: A drinking ghanehelmud want investment, Adam kuchen tschako laden korghen. Here is the good, Yeah, varum nist he oba shy coffee on choko laden kochen onto milit feding coffee bitter.
Speaker 2: I do one f reich some stuck.
Speaker 3: Fru on do Wi langabist norhend Deutschland.
Speaker 4: Is blahbables fritags done America and Guteriser.
Speaker 2: Say the informal greeting Hi hello, using the familiar form of address, say tell me, adding mil for emphasis.
Speaker 3: Sakmar.
Speaker 2: Here's how you would say, excuse me to a good friend Nahlenzi and truger.
Speaker 3: And truly diger.
Speaker 2: Zangzi, excuse me Linda.
Speaker 3: And truly Glinda and TRULYA.
Speaker 2: Repeat the formal and the informal way of saying excuse me.
Speaker 1: And schuligency and schuldiger and truligenze and schuliger.
Speaker 2: Thesact man he has.
Speaker 5: Yahut er hutfragen.
Speaker 2: Try to ask do you have time? Continue using the familiar you throughout hastud side, hastud side. May I invite you.
Speaker 3: Davistich einladden, davistich einladden.
Speaker 2: May I invite you to the movies.
Speaker 1: Davistitian's quino in laden in is kino, Davistitian's quino in laden.
Speaker 2: Or to a concert, order in his concert, to a restaurant, in restaurant, to the cafe opera in open cafe. That's very nice of you.
Speaker 6: Does a senate fonda, does a senate fun dea.
Speaker 2: Using the familiar form of farren, say you are going.
Speaker 3: To first.
Speaker 2: Frogenzie, when are you going to Austria? Van festusteri.
Speaker 6: Van first.
Speaker 2: And see already tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Shun Morgan, Shun Morgan.
Speaker 2: Tomorrowmorrow evening.
Speaker 3: Morgan arbund fragen Zie.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go to the movies today?
Speaker 3: Moschester?
Speaker 6: Howdens keen agin Moschester, howdens keen Agin.
Speaker 2: Say yes gladly today I have time. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ghana hoyet Hobby's side, Yeah, Ghana hoyet Hobby's side.
Speaker 2: Zangzi does the vekfah masson.
Speaker 3: Pharm ishmerstervig farm.
Speaker 2: I would like to go to Austria tomorrow. Remember time comes before places, mamers, I'm going at one pm. Use official time is if I can.
Speaker 3: Benichkan benichkon.
Speaker 2: Note that in German general time precedes specific time. How would you say, I'm going at two pm tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Fitzin wuer morgen on fitzin wuer.
Speaker 2: On Vizangzi at five pm.
Speaker 3: Mzib sin wa umzib sinh wh Zangzi.
Speaker 2: Saturday say both versions.
Speaker 6: Sum stock.
Speaker 2: Sonnabend Friday Friday talk. Those are in the Thursday.
Speaker 1: Wen the Donas talk Donas Donas They are Donas talk.
Speaker 2: Today is Thursday poet is Dona's talk. Do you have a little bit of time.
Speaker 3: Has to mbissi inside has to MBIs inside.
Speaker 2: A couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: And pamin uten and parmi ulten.
Speaker 2: Can you.
Speaker 3: Canst do?
Speaker 2: Nay you.
Speaker 3: Daft stow daf stow.
Speaker 2: Would you like.
Speaker 3: Merchter stoo?
Speaker 2: Do you have a little bit of time?
Speaker 3: Has to ambition side, has to ambition side.
Speaker 2: Would you like a cup of car.
Speaker 1: Muchasa coffee? Much sasa coffee and some cake.
Speaker 5: Wound?
Speaker 3: It was coorhen wound, It was coorchen.
Speaker 4: Chocolate cake with the hun the sugar laden coorhen laden laden choco Ugu laden ugu laden coorhen.
Speaker 2: Yes, gladly.
Speaker 4: Jagana jagana, I like chocolate cake ishmac shaku laden koren ishmac schukuladen koren.
Speaker 2: Zangzi excuse me, and trudiger.
Speaker 3: In trudiger.
Speaker 2: Here's the coffee, here's the coffee, videjnz. Here is your coffee, here's done coffee. Dine, here's dyn coffee, and here is the cake.
Speaker 3: Here's de courchen.
Speaker 2: The chocolate cake, dechocu.
Speaker 1: Laden courchen, der courchen, de choku laden cochen your chocolate cake, dine choco laden cochen.
Speaker 2: When giving something to someone. You often start with bitter in German. Now say please, here's your chock the cake.
Speaker 3: Bitter. Here's dan cucu laden coohen bitter. Here's dan cucu laden coohen.
Speaker 2: Zangzi, Thank you very much. That's nice of you.
Speaker 6: Dunk Azia does this net fronda dunk Asia does this net froon dea.
Speaker 3: Frogzine?
Speaker 2: Do you have sugar? Has to suka hassasuka zang z Please, here's the sugar.
Speaker 3: Bitter, Yes, that's soka.
Speaker 2: And would you also like some milk?
Speaker 3: Want me milch, want me mich?
Speaker 2: Say no thank you?
Speaker 6: Nine dankadanka.
Speaker 2: Note that danka in German, in response to being offered something, can mean no thank you. How would you respond affirmatively? Yah bitter yah bitter, say again no thank you?
Speaker 6: Nine dunka.
Speaker 2: Dunka I drink coffee is drink a coffee without milk oon amish namish. Using the familiar form of farn, say you are going.
Speaker 3: Fist fist.
Speaker 2: Here's how to ask when are you going on vacation?
Speaker 3: Vint the one first to well up.
Speaker 5: Woll upop.
Speaker 3: Woor well up in well up ban first win well up.
Speaker 2: The exact man on vacation.
Speaker 3: In well up.
Speaker 2: In January. We don't want.
Speaker 4: Them Janua Yanua, Noah Yanua, dear Yanua im Yanua, and man, when.
Speaker 2: Are you going on vacation.
Speaker 3: And first to invelope.
Speaker 2: In January or in February videjo in z in.
Speaker 6: Janua or the M Februar February. Huare de februar in February.
Speaker 2: I'm going.
Speaker 1: If I.
Speaker 2: In January or in February.
Speaker 6: In Janua or the M Februar in Janua or the M Februar.
Speaker 2: On vacation in ULab, I'm going to Austria.
Speaker 6: Ifarigner usterai is farigner usteraich.
Speaker 2: And you remember to use the familiar form.
Speaker 6: Condu.
Speaker 2: You are not going on vacation to first nicht in ULab, to first nichtin ULab, contradicting her, say yes in February dor m Februar, I'm going to Switzerland.
Speaker 3: Iffar Indischwitz Schweitz, Dschweitz, Indischwitz, iffar Indischweitz.
Speaker 2: Zangzi Switzerland, Dschweitz Dschwitz to Switzerland Indischwitz Indischwitz. And do you remember how to say to Germany.
Speaker 6: Nardotchland Nordeutschland.
Speaker 2: Does Deutschland say again to Germany.
Speaker 6: Nordeutschland, Nordeutschland.
Speaker 2: Does America say to America?
Speaker 3: North America, North America.
Speaker 2: The Schweitz say, I'm going to Switzerland in February.
Speaker 3: In the Schweitz, if pepu indi Schweitz, I.
Speaker 2: Like to go to Switzerland.
Speaker 3: If agan indi schweitz, if agan indi Schweitz.
Speaker 4: Listen to her answer, does kind of himre foshteen does kind of hmre foschten.
Speaker 2: She said that I can imagine. Now repeat the part that means imagine forshten sten four forshten. Keep repeating Mia foshten mia mia faustin does khannich that's kind of him? Are fushten? Now say that I can imagine.
Speaker 6: That's kind of humre faust.
Speaker 2: Switzerland is very beautiful, say.
Speaker 4: Dishweiitz, Dishweitz a session, Dishwitz a session.
Speaker 2: I also like to go to Switzerland. Use fahn.
Speaker 6: If Indish fights, if Inlish fights.
Speaker 2: Now you're going to have a conversation with a good friend, say excuse me.
Speaker 6: In shortly go.
Speaker 4: The chocolate cake is very good, tug lannes their good, and the coffee too. Under coffee out but abah.
Speaker 3: Muster sumgien.
Speaker 2: Answer yes, unfortunately, I have to go now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, lighter must skin, Yeah, lighter mussait skin.
Speaker 2: I'm going to America tomorrow. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 6: If America, if mogn America.
Speaker 2: Chris to Ghana answer yes sometimes.
Speaker 6: Yeah maunchmail.
Speaker 2: But I also like to stay at home.
Speaker 4: Abatch bleban sohauser, abat bleber Sohauser.
Speaker 2: I really have to go now.
Speaker 6: He's fokish kin, he's kishkin.
Speaker 3: Is then bureau, write from here.
Speaker 2: My office mine bureau. It's on Berlin Street, Berlin.
Speaker 4: Ashtrasa is is in de blash traser is ist in de belshraser.
Speaker 3: Does this? Write from here?
Speaker 2: Say goodbye.
Speaker 3: Alfriedas in.
Speaker 2: This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two.