Speaker 1: It's nice with Dan Ray. I'm telling you Boston's knee radio.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks very much, Dan Watkins. Good for the Panthers. I'd like to see Brad Marsham get another Stanley Cup ring. Our little ball of hate has moved to Florida and we shipped him out. He was kind of injured, but he's got his mojo back, that's for sure. Red Sox lost tonight in extra innings to Tampa Bay ten to eight. I think that was the final there. And we are monitoring what's going on in Los Angeles. With the time change, obviously it's three hours behind us. It's still light in Los Angeles. So at this point there's not a lot of activity, but there was a lot of activity over the weekend, and I'd love to hear from you as to what's going on this sort of two totally separate perceptions. You have some people like Tom from West Virginia who just called, who sees this as an open riot. I saw a lot of riotous activity. I saw a lot of cars being burned. I saw a lot of again high powerful or very powerful fireworks. They look more like ordnance. But that's okay being thrown. It's not okay, but that there were a lot of Mexican flags being being waived. And I don't understand that. I don't understand that. And if someone can explain that to me, I can understand that if you're concerned that people who are here legitimately are being rousted. But I don't think that's what's going on. I think that that there's a lot of people who have been are shown the door and are being shown the door. I don't like seeing teenagers from Milford. I don't like seeing doctoral candidates from Toughs University. However, I do like seeing people who have here and have engaged in human trafficking, people who have engaged in selling drugs, people who have engaged in murder or rape. We don't need them here, Okay. So now I know that governor the governor of Gavin Newsom of California, along with the mayor Karen Bass, both of whom happening to be Democrats, have been highly critical that President Trump federalized the California National Guard and that he now has actually has had active US troops and maybe marines on the streets. But I watched over the weekend. I mean I didn't watch as carefully as some of you, but I watched over the weekend. I had a couple of fundraisers that we attended. One for the Franklin Park Zoo for Zoo New England actually it's now called which encompasses both the Franklin Park Zoo and the Stoneham Zoo. And also a big fundraiser on Cape Cod for the Cape Cod Food Pantry Family Food Pantry, which is a charity that I believe in deeply. So they were our weekend involved at tendance at two fundraisers. So I want to hear from you on this one. The Democratic governor the Democratic mayor of Los Angeles have said that basically they blamed President Trump because he has upped the temperature there in Los Angeles. Love to have your perspective on it. I watched and traffic on the one oh one, which is the main highway that runs right through Los Angeles, which is the equivalent of our Route ninety three in Boston. There were efforts to stop traffic there. There were police cars being burned. When I see police cars being burned, I don't think that they were they were set afire by the police officers. Could be wrong. I didn't watch when the when the flame, when the police cars were actually ignited. So join the conversation. I'd like to get a whole bunch of perspectives in tonight, and whether you agree or disagree, tell me what you think. There was a demonstration in Boston today at two o'clock at the JFK Federal Building. I watched the news reports on five on Channel four and Channel five tonight, uh and apparently there was no problem. Things went swimmingly, no problem. I think when they had these demonstrations at night, it becomes people when darkness falls, they become a little more courageous. If you get my drift, They're willing to do some things that ordinarily they wouldn't do in the light of day. Six months the only line open right now was six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. Let's pick it up. And again we've had some good callers tonight, but I want more callers. I want to hear from you. Let me go to Bill in Pennsylvania. Bill, you've held for the news. Thank you very much your thought on the riots in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for taking my call down. Hey, I didn't get to watch a whole lot today because I was babysitting my four year old and when she went down for her nap, I put it on and I started watching it. The first thing I saw was they were all up in arms about the President of the United States using the word insurrection. Yeah, if I can remember correctly, when they were talking about Jay six for about a year, as I heard day in and day out, was that word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm using, I'm using. I'm using the same word riot. I referred to to both Jay six January sixth as a riot, and this is a.
Speaker 4: Riot, okay in my opinion.
Speaker 2: By the way, are you are you young enough to have a four year old?
Speaker 3: I'm seventy five.
Speaker 2: Is that is that?
Speaker 3: It's not my it's not my four year old, Dad's my granddaughter.
Speaker 2: Oh good well, congratulations, congratulations.
Speaker 3: I got two. I got two granddaughters, one nine and one four to four year old. Stays with Pappy two or three days a week.
Speaker 2: And with that, you'll have a you'll have a very special relationship with that little girl as she grows up.
Speaker 3: And uh, it's it's a it's a it's a blessing for me and it helps me stay young, young, young at heart at least.
Speaker 2: Now oh and hey, and and they're they're tough to keep up with. Believe me. We we have a two a three year old grandson, and we were blessed with a We now have a a granddaughter who's about six weeks old.
Speaker 3: Oh, congratulations, congradulations, Dan. Now when her mother said, when her mother says, can you take another day, Patty, that's when I say, no, two days is enough for seventy five year old.
Speaker 2: I think I agree with you. Got you gotta pace yourself. Go ahead, tell me.
Speaker 3: What I'm by myself. My wife went to heaven last year.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, well, I'm sure she'll meet you there. Let me put it. I don't get there, Bill, but I know you what. Your wife has to have been a saint to have put up with you.
Speaker 3: Only kidding, Oh kid, Yes, she was absolutely hey Dan. The second point is this, So at nine o'clock this morning, okay, La, Now that I guess would be the mayor in the in the council down and out there in LA, they issued this. They said, all of downtown Los Angeles is now an unlawful assembly.
Speaker 2: Area, correct, all right? I think that was also the police chief who participated in that statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, whoever it was, that's what they She's at nine o'clock this morning. I heard it on TV. Okay, Now, can you imagine that Donald J. Trump and when all the riots of stuff was going on there at that park next to the White House would have issued in order all of downtown Washington, d C. Is an unlawful assembly area. They would have got on him about the First Amendment, all of them to be talking about that. I didn't hear one peep out of anybody about that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, again, when all of a sudden, you see in fireworks, you know, explosives, let's call them what they were. They were more than fireworks. You have police National Guard firing rubber bullets. There was one reporter, a female reporter from Australian News or something like that, who they played a lot on the television tonight, who in the middle of her live report, was shot. You know, she was hit with a rubber bullet in the leg and that doesn't feel good, trust me on that. But I don't know that any police officer would be firing a rubber bullet. She was standing between the police and the and the demonstrators. You know, I mean, I've been in those situations when the police tell you to move. You know, you you may have First Amendment rights, but you also need to do what a police officer tells you to do when they tell you to get out.
Speaker 5: Of the way.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 3: And so that I heard the police chief of Los Angeles say this. He said he was overwhelmed. Yeah, okay. He also said that one of his one of his police officers was attacked by a Molotov cocktail. I didn't see any police officer on January sixth getting assaulted by a Molotov cocktail.
Speaker 2: So in my mind, but in fairness built in fairness built on January sixth, I saw a lot of police officers being hitting over the head with flagpoles and sticks. So you know, I mean, I don't want I don't want a police officer attack with a with a weapon or have a Molotov cocktail thrown at them. And I'm suspect, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying how this stuff is reported, Okay. Not one other time today did I hear any news people say that the chief of police of Los Angeles said that his officers were attacked with a Molotov cocktail that was hidden from the public after he said it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Uh, I gotta tell you, I watched nightly news tonight. I watched on ABC, and uh, they certainly showed the riotous activity, but I did not hear anybody accused of me.
Speaker 3: That was right out of That was right out of the chief's mouth. I'm going to build bill to say something.
Speaker 2: Here. You gotta be quick because I'm giving you a bunch of time here and I got to keep rolling.
Speaker 3: Kill go ahead, all right, it's uh. Now they said tonight that the President has called up the Marines. All right, he's staying ahead of this because was it the Marines? Yeah, the Marines, tackle duty Marines.
Speaker 2: Right, seven hundred seven hundred of them. As I understand it, and I.
Speaker 3: Can I can guarantee you one thing. Every policeman on that police force in LA is saying, thank god, we're getting some reinforcements. Because this is the fact, Dan, there's three and a half million people living in Los Angeles County and they got eight thousand cops. So that's that's that's you know why all.
Speaker 2: These in New York City they have about in New York which has a much big well a bigger population of eight million they have about forty five thousand police officers. So yeah, La La needs to he needs to bucket up a little bit. Hey, Bill, I gotta I gotta run because I'm way past my break.
Speaker 3: But all right, Dan, you say, hey, take care of yourself. American Egypt, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: America needs you much. Thanks. Bill, right back at you. We'll take a quick break. I got Matt in Florida. He's going to be up next, Loller in San Diego, Carl of New York, John and Lemonster. One line for you six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty, Agree to disagree. I mean, if you want to go after President Trump, all points of view are welcome here. Coming back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 1: You're on night Side with Dan Ray on w Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let me go to Matt and Florida. Matt has been a stranger recent lan which it disappoints me. Matt, welcome back.
Speaker 6: Heydan, you're gonna let Tom talk. You cut him off way too much. He knows what he's talking about. If you've been watching these news, every one of these politicians is saying they've been peaceful, and they say, oh, everything's fun this is overrated. And you know, even the governor up there in Massachusetts was saying, how they're really not that outrageous protest and all these people are are sick, They're mentally ill. And I want to know how you know, you got people throwing cinder blocks off the bridges into the highway onto police cars. I don't know if you've seen those those videos seeing some of that.
Speaker 2: I'm also told that some of the protesters there was actually was the police chief who said that some of the protesters are carrying cinder blocks in their backpack. Uh, well, they take the cinder block out of the backpack and either throw it or break it up into pieces and then fire the pieces at the police officer.
Speaker 6: These aren't protesters, These are are domestic terrorists. And I think the police should just be allowed to just go out and start shooting these shooting these people. And I want to know when can I mean, the laws in this country don't matter. It's all pick and choose things. So why can't Trump just arrest these arrested Gavin Newsom baths all these bozos who are literally just encouraging this.
Speaker 2: I mean, first of all, first of all, what does he charge them with.
Speaker 6: Uh treason basically. I mean, he's allowing them to attackle people well to do.
Speaker 2: No, he's not. They're not. They're not saying what Donald Trump wants them to say. But that's not Trea.
Speaker 6: Come on, these people are are not good people.
Speaker 7: They're not.
Speaker 6: They're not protecting the people in Los Angeles, Dan, they're not. They're not telling it.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: I think what's going on is politicians play politics, and I think that ICE has now apparently stepped up enforcement in Los Angeles, which they have every right to do. Okay, that's what the American public voted for in November. Okay, and I'm glad that they're stepping up their activity and going after murderers, rapists, people, human traffickers and all of that. I wasn't very happy when I saw the toughs graduate student arrested. I wasn't happy with the Milford High school student. Now again, could have they technically arrested him. He's collateral damage. They were looking for his father, they got him. That just works that that's counterproductive in my opinion. So here you have the other side saying you're realizing, well, you know, a lot of their supporters are opposed to Ice, so they have to align with their supporters, just like Trump aligned with the J six protesters. In either case, Donald Trump should have been out in front of the White House that afternoon as soon as he got back to the White House and and and and said if you're protesting, and you're doing anything that's violent, and he and he shouldn't impardon these people as well. It's become so polarized. Man. That's you know, if it's if it's our team that does it, meaning if it's if it's the Trump team that does it, the Trump supporters are going to say, hey, great, that's great. And if it's the protesters in Los Angeles, Gavin Newsom was going to say, that's great too well, because it's.
Speaker 6: Almost like we're going war oranges. It's apples and oranges. I mean, I I don't think again, I'll try to be quick with this. I know you get a lot of people. I think Democrats are done. There are no working civilized person in any of these democratic states who are watching this and say, oh my god, I'm gonna keep voting for this. I can't believe it. I can't believe that these people want this type of governance going on. I just get I don't think they're gonna win another election for like thirty years.
Speaker 2: Dan, I think, by the way, my audience, who from my audience that doesn't know math. I've known Matt now for what ten years? Man?
Speaker 4: Twenty?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, we're apos. Matt's forty years old and he's a former Berner.
Speaker 6: Since I was eighteen, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know, But I just I didn't I know that. So it's twenty years Matt has. When I first met Matt on the phone many years ago, he was a Bernie Sanders Democrat.
Speaker 6: Quite man, we actually met, We actually met at the Vaal Patrick Charlie Baker at the f one.
Speaker 4: Yes, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I was auderated dead. No, I'm sorry, Matt, Yeah, thank you for reminding me.
Speaker 6: No, but no, it's just, uh, I mean, I'm a normal, hardworking person. I mean, I just I can't imagine normal people. Even if you are a Democrat, you can't look at this rationally and say, oh, I'm gonna keep voting for this. No one wants this anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, the only people who wanted, the only people who wanted are the very progressive Democrats. The Gavin Newsom's he views this as his constituency in twenty twenty eight. Potential constituency. Karen bass is a very progressive Democrat.
Speaker 6: Okay then, and I think it's not even progressive. They're it's I mean, come on, it's but I'll say it.
Speaker 2: Thank god, go ahead, you wah, go ahead?
Speaker 6: Oh no, that was it. I'm saying good night, thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh fair enough, Okay, all right, Frank were like to you soon, good night. Okay, let's keep rolling here. Okay, I'm trying to be honest. Let me go to Lola in San Diego. Nearby in San Diego. Actually, Hi, Lola, how are you?
Speaker 8: I'm good Dan.
Speaker 2: So is it quiet down the coast or no?
Speaker 8: So right now it is, but I'm on the computer k T l A LA's news and now they're going to Ocean Ocean, Orange County. Orange County now is starting to get a little action. But remember when Black Lives Matters was going on, we had all those riots and Antifa was there, and this is what's going on. In my opinion, they're hiring people to come and make the people look at Okay, so you.
Speaker 5: Don't they have to.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot of people out there, to be honest with you, who really believe this stuff.
Speaker 8: No, no, believe what what I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: No, no believe that Ice the devil incarnate. That people they believe in open borders. They don't believe that anybody should be thrown out of the country, that nobody should be deported. That's what they believe.
Speaker 8: And well, I don't think that. I don't feel that way, like if you didn't say you felt that way.
Speaker 2: No, no, I know.
Speaker 8: But there's Pete. So we've got a lot going on here, and unless you live here, you can't experience it. So you've got the people that are working on the fields. They're working. They're not the murderers. They might be here illegally, but those are not the people that are down there rioting right now. I can tell you that they're home. They're afraid. They're afraid, right.
Speaker 2: But the people who were rioting are people who were deeply committed. Politically, I don't think that people who are rioting are murderers or rapists. I think that they are people who politically firmly believe in what they are doing. You and I look at it and think it's nuts. It's ripping the country apart. It almost makes us look like a third world country that's on the verge of civil war.
Speaker 8: But like, I don't have any proof. This is my opinion. They're getting paid to do that. They're bringing those cinder blocks, they're delivering, somebody's delivering them. There is no cinder blocks. There's no rocks down in downtown LA. That stuff doesn't exist. It was delivered. Just like Antifa when they were fighting with Black Lives Matters, there were rocks and stuff there too. That stuff is not there.
Speaker 2: I understand. I understand, and I would hope that there would be investigatives who were trying to find out the truth to that. Okay, I'm not disputing what you're saying.
Speaker 8: I'm not disputing the people say. You look at the news, and you know you think the news is telling us the truth. It's not always telling us the truth. You've got to get boots on the ground people, people.
Speaker 5: That are living.
Speaker 2: Honest with you. I watched tonight's national newscast, I watched my local newscast here. I think what was reported tonight was consistent with what was going on. They they reported on a peaceful demonstration in Boston. I'm not saying that there aren't people in the media who were biased. I'm not saying that, but I don't think that I've seen biased. I saw stuff at Black Lives Matter, where there were guys standing there saying the riots. There's no riots, it's peaceful demonstrations, and there's buildings burning over their shoulder. I didn't see any of that this weekend. I didn't see any of that tonight. Okay, I really didn't.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I'm just like, I'm even afraid. Let me tell you, I'm even uncomfortable myself. Why because I've been mistaken by Mexicans that I'm Mexican. They try to talk to me in Spanish and I don't speak it, and I'm like, my god, I didn't get a real ID, I got a passport, and now I'm like, do I have to do? I have to have my passport on me because if I'm in Target and they do a raid there, I could be swept up and swept away.
Speaker 2: Well, this is just what Lola. Just tell him you're a friend of Night's side, and hopefully it won't be No. I would certainly no, no, no, Look all right, lord, I think you'll be fine. Okay, but are the mistakes made? Have there been people who have been swept up? Yeah? And it wasn't the guy uh from Maryland. I think that that that he was. He was dispatched properly. But they had an eighteen year old high school milk I know, Okay that the the toughs graduate student. Lola. Love your calls, Thanks so much, appreciate it very much.
Speaker 8: Hang in there, Okay, thanks taking car and I'll see you soon.
Speaker 2: You're a California reporter.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, California reporter.
Speaker 2: California corresponded. We'll make it a lit liberative. Thank you, low to talk to you, sir. All right, good night, Here comes the nine. Back only line is six. Don't waste your time. The lines are full except for six, one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. I don't want anyone breaking their nails styling. But this is what this is what I want my board to look like every night. But coming back on Night Side.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Ray Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're going to pick up the pace here a little bit. Let's go to Carl in New York. Carl next on nights.
Speaker 4: I go ahead, Hey, Dan, there's a couple of things I really don't get. People must not know the constitution because the National Guard and the Marines can't be used against the citizenry. All they're doing is guarding federal buildings.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Try that one again. All they're doing is burning federal buildings.
Speaker 4: No guarding, Oh, guarding, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, guarding.
Speaker 4: So because they know, they know if they weren't there, these clowns will be breaking into those buildings.
Speaker 10: Great, great girl, Okay, fine, then I'm in agreement with you. I must have misheard you. I thought you were saying all they're doing, meaning the demonstrators, is burning federal buildings. Okay, my mistake, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Carl. Well, I think you're right. I don't think that that the intention here is to hurt people. I think the intention is to protect property and also individuals. I mean, if I'm driving on the one oh one and I'm going seventy miles an hour and all of a sudden I see a wall of people, I'm gonna stop. But I also don't want to then have people dropping cinderblocks in my car or trying to set my car on fire. You know, I mean that's serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely that. And I have the case in my family where my niece's husband. He came here from Eccador, he got a tax number, he's been working. They've been he's been here ten years, and they've gone through thousands of dollars in warriors fees and everything and trying to get their citizenship here. And he's a hard working dude. He's never been in trouble with the cops, he's never been on unemployment, He don't use his welfare or anything else like that. He has a place to live and everything. Why is it taking ten years for these people to get their citizenship?
Speaker 2: Well? I think did he come here? Did your relative or friend come here legally?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: He didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, Well, first of all, I think that if we were smart, and I'm not sure we're smart, we would have a pathway for someone like that. You've just described someone that you've just described, to give them a pathway to citizenship based upon what they have done while they're here. I'm someone and I'll ask you the question. I've asked this question. We have three hundred and thirty million people in America. Do you know how many people we naturalize as new US citizens every year.
Speaker 4: No idea, take a guess, a few thousands.
Speaker 2: No, we actually naturalize a little less than a million people a year. But I think we could double or triple that to include people like your brother in law who have come here. Maybe they came here wrongfully, but do something so we can get the bad guys out and keep the people who are here and are here for the right reasons. Okay, absolutely, we have a we have.
Speaker 4: A small town up here that, uh, it's full of them. And they're working the quarry, they're working the slaughterhouse, they're working the lumber mill. And if it wasn't for them, all those businesses were closed. You know what I mean, because nobody up there wants to do those jobs.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: The other thing, too, is we av they're living. Can't you know a little into eight nine people do a three bedroom apartment, sending half their money back home to support their families. Yep, you know what I mean these guys. We need a pathway decilizenship for these people.
Speaker 2: I mean, the real pathway to citizenship is for people to say I'm here, allow me to come out of the shadows, let me, let me talk about what I have done. I haven't done. We got to get the bad people out of here, and we got we got, we got fentanyl debts. There's a lot of people who have died in this country, American citizens, at the hands of bad people. So oh, Cayl, thank you. I gotta lie here because I got full lives. But but you're always welcome to call. And I hope you continue to listen and call this program every night. Thanks Carl, appreciate it very much. Have a great one. Let me go to John and Leminster John next one nights.
Speaker 11: I go ahead, mister Dan, how are you tonight? My cot says, your friend George from Pittsburgh had a very famous friend, Perry that went cross all over the country jungles and all this stuff. And she says, that's the guy George. I said, I had to tell you that, but I called you for a reason. You think this riot's going to end up in Boston with the way things are going, I hope not. You don't hope God, because they went them slide. You come up to Lemster here, you got them in the hotels that are still were. You go up to Westminster, they got them there, They got them up and gotten and the Well Hotel in Westminster. They got it shut down, so nobody goes in there. It's loaded with them, and they're supposed to take them out. The thing of it is, they don't come out till or in the daytime. When they do come out on a good summer day, there's six or seven of them all together, and nobody wants to work or do anything. So I think it's going to come this way because it seems to be happening down in Boston. When you get off the train you're getting they're all asking for money. They're all hanging around a lot.
Speaker 2: Of Americans who are asking for money too, myself if.
Speaker 11: They didn't know me, and lemister I thank you very much, Dan for your time. And this is about the third or fourth time I called you John the show. It's my old answer thinking to you all the time. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Thanks John. Talk to you soon and tell your friends about Nightside. Have a great name.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you Dan, Bye all.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Let me go next to Tom in Dorchester. Tom, you were next one Nightside.
Speaker 12: Go right ahead by Dan, h I have a solution. There's millions of aliens in this company. They couple all over the world. I think make Mexico the fifty first state.
Speaker 2: And then dreaming, Tom, I think you're dreaming.
Speaker 12: I think we could make the fifty CRUs will bomb all the effect on all of the production areas, and then we'll talk to the president of Mexico and said, and make her an office you can't refuse.
Speaker 2: And I don't think it works that way. You know, I think it's interesting, but I want you to be more serious tonight, because clearly we are. It would appear to me that that that we're a country that's I mean going in a direction that is that's not a good direction right now. When you see people attacking police officers. You know, we've had it before at different times. But look, other president, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Did you hear that idiot Murphy from Jack I didn't drink Kennygant saying he wants demonstrations all over the country. That's an insurrection. He should be These politicians should be in jail, These democrats should be in jail.
Speaker 2: I would want to know what he said before I would make that leap. I certainly don't think that's smart, and I don't think that's what the American public wants. I don't think people driving through Los Angeles want their cars stopped. I don't think that people when their cars are stopped one people jumping on their roof or throwing Sydney block. I mean, you know, come on, the average American is sick of this. They tired of this, and I think the Democrats, as long as they continue to play to this, they're going to hurt themselves. They're going to hurt themselves in my opinion.
Speaker 9: All right, Tom, thank you, John, thank you very much, thank you, Mike good.
Speaker 2: I will take a very quick break, coming right back on night Side six the only line open right now, six, one, seven, four, ten thirty. Coming back right after this.
Speaker 1: It's night Side. I'm telling you Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Next up is my friend Theodore from Baltimore. Theodore. Normally i'll give you more time, but tonight I'm going to keep you to three minutes because I got four callers behind you. You go right ahead.
Speaker 5: First of all, a guy who called a couple of times ago and wanted to talk about his friend getting a citizenship. Pathway, there's a citizenship, but it's all smashed. To tell him to tell his friend to claim he's from South Africa, and that he's been beat up and discriminated against by black people. He'll get up passed the citizenship right away, just like Trump did. Second of all, I don't believe in open borders, but there's a way I do things. When you said, bring him out of the shadows and let them be known so that they can get on that path the citizenship. Donald Trump doesn't want that. Donald Trump, and you may disagree, but it's true. Johnald Trump thinks it's too many brown and black people in this country.
Speaker 2: Why he brought those people over Theodore. Let me say this. I know that's your position. I'm not going to challenge you on that.
Speaker 5: Why don't you look at it? Look at it, Look at what he's doing. He brought Theodore hard Theodore country Theodore. They don't like people like me, They hate people like me.
Speaker 2: He's got a lot of people to look like you're working for him. He's got a lot of we've gone down this line, this this road before Theodore. He had more people voting for him than any Republican candidate in the last thirty years.
Speaker 5: Well, guess what the ones I've heard from who did that. They have serious bias, remorse and I don't call them ignorant. They're just people with self hatred. But I'm going to tell you I see what's happening in this one.
Speaker 2: Name me one Theodore. Let's let's be rational. Okay, let's be I I'm not trying to challenge your beliefs here, because your beliefs are that. They are your beliefs. You have every right to have those beliefs. But name me one member of the Trump administration who happens to be black or brown, who has resigned in the last few weeks and said I can tolerate working for him. I don't think you can cite one.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll tell you the truth. He has one man. He works for Hood's. He's a member of hard Hood. He didn't quit, he didn't resign, and unfortunately that's a mark against him. But I come saying, it's nice when youreate and you recognize that this country is getting torn apart in a civil war and one is coming, Dan one is coming. You don't believe it. I know you think your positioned, maybe you're richest, and Republicans will keep you from it. But I'm going to tell you it's a civil war. When he's passed through.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 5: Do you think I'm advocating a civil war thead No, No, you said a civil wars coming, and I'm a you said the king.
Speaker 2: What I said was what I said because I don't want to be misquoted. I am concerned that we may be going in the direction of a civil war when I see people burning police cars, when I see people throwing rocks at police officers. A lot of those police officers who are out there tonight trying to defend the people of Los Angeles happened to be black and brown people.
Speaker 5: Theodore Dan I understand that. I understand that perfect. But I'm gonna tell you, in about forty days, I'm going to be off or in a way celebrating, not really celebrating, but acknowledging that there's a jewly out of four. When those guys two hundred something years ago painted themselves as Indians and stole King George's t that wasn't really that was in response to them thinking they're being treated unfairly. It's the same kids, site, it's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think so. Yeah, I think throwing some tea in the harbor is a little bit different than firing rocks at people are throwing thieves.
Speaker 5: They were thieves, and they were thieves.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, what a little different, little different than burn? First of all, I didn't have police cars to burn, Theodore. I went way long with you in four minutes, but I got three other people I gotta get in.
Speaker 5: Thank you, build the bedtime. Thanks.
Speaker 2: I appreciate very much. Talk to you soon. All right, we're going to try to crip everybody here. I apologize, but you've called late, Jim. You were next on nightside, Jim and Missouri Dan.
Speaker 7: You know I'm always asked, Hey, thanks for taking my call. I'll be quick here. First of all, these peaceful protesters are acting in concert with the enemy combatants by distracting and preoccupying the police while the enemy combatants commit crimes. Second, what I see DJT is getting Newsome to publicly decline the National Guard. Then when the whole state is in turmoil, Newsom will look awful. And here's the thing. The illegals are here enjoying their fantasy of being a US citizen. But what one of my fantasies are they fulfilling?
Speaker 2: I don't know what your fantasy are, and I dare not ask who can Jim, I'm making yourself.
Speaker 7: Well, their their whole fan, their whole family here is here enjoying, you know, the lifestyle of the US citizen, which you know, not everybody wants to come here, but a lot of people want to come here enjoy the loss.
Speaker 2: Jim.
Speaker 7: If you want to come for us, what are they?
Speaker 1: What are they doing for us?
Speaker 2: Jim, I'm not going to answer a hypothetical question because I'm simply saying when I look at these demonstrators and I see a bunch of them waving Mexican flags, that doesn't send me a good message. If you get my.
Speaker 7: Drift, well, it's like it's like a magic show. You get like ten thousand people all standing there, drinking water, waving their flag, you know, flipping the bird at the police, spitting on the police. Meanwhile you get five thousand other guys over here destroying public property and lightened cars, lighten people's cars on fire. And that's that's what you call acting in concert. It's it's illegal.
Speaker 2: It is, all right, Yeah, it's very illegal. That's one thing that we can agree upon.
Speaker 13: A lot.
Speaker 2: Jim. I gotta keep rolling, okay, thanks, keep going appreciate it. Going next to Matt and Brighton, Matt, you gotta be quick for me. Man, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: Yep, Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 14: Hayden, well much respective theater. He is an intelligent caller. I'm going to completely disagree on every essence of what he said. To insinuate what's going on in LA right now. We can go back to nineteen ninety two and ninety four and Robney King, where the police beat the living snot out of that man for no reason and people destroyed their city. There is no need. We're talking about two different issues. Illegal immigration needs to be curtailed. I understand there are parameters and there are different issues for why it's going on, but we look at it as a whole. When people are assaulting random people, my top cocktails.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I'm driving on the one on one and all of a sudden there's a there's a wall of people there, I want the police dispersing that so I don't have to sit there, uh and maybe have my car burned or maybe have my car my windshield smashed. I'm you know, this is crazy.
Speaker 14: I agree, and I'll leend him his thoughts so you can keep moving on. I I understand where he may be coming from. Although I cannot relate directly, I can easily say that I think Barack Obama if I want to play that card with an anti semi and hated my people. But I'm not going to play that card, nor.
Speaker 2: Don't because there's no means that any of Jewish people who work in his administration. If you want to say that, if you want to say that Barack Obama deported three million people during his tenure in office, O president, that's correct, that's that's let's let's deal with me, because.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say that because I know by by by.
Speaker 2: Telling me you wouldn't say it. It's almost just saying it. Do you get my drift? Matt? Thanks, I gotta go. I got you here, all right, Thank you much. If we go to Ron and Waymouth, Ron, you gotta wrap it for the night, right ahead? Run? Yeah, Dan, you were right.
Speaker 13: Anti ash riots have now largely started in Santa Ana, California. It is spreading, It has the capability. And also as far as kevinor Newsom not asking him to come in to estate, either did President Lyndon Johnson in nineteen sixty five A Democrat went into uh Selma against the governor George Wallace. He wasn't requested to come in, but he wasn't, and then there was and then yeah.
Speaker 2: And also historically President Eisenhower went into Arkansas against the Democratic governor to desegregate schools in nineteen fifty seven.
Speaker 13: Absolutely Bush, yeah, Bush. Nineteen ninety two he went to la but he was asked in by Governor Pete Wilson was a Republican run run.
Speaker 2: I'm out of time. I got a run call earlier and give you more time. You're the last year the caboose on tonight's training. Thanks Ron, appreciate it. All right, done for the night, Rob Brooks, great job, Thank you very much. Good luck in the car to my producer Marita and Karen. We'll see you tomorrow night. Everybody, all dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's why Pelle Charlie Rays, who passed fifteen years ago in February. That's why your pets are who passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. Hope see gain tomorrow night. On nightside everyone, I'm going to do a very quick night side post game very quick tonight, and I'll be there quickly