Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, I'm bad with something for you to think about.
Speaker 2: Listen, I wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: You. No matter who you are or where you are in this world. This is for you. As we look around and as we observe all the things that's going on.
Speaker 2: In the world, you have to.
Speaker 1: Understand there is only two ways, the right way and the wrong way. There's only two options Jesus because we got to go through Jesus to get to God. Jesus or the adversary or the devil. That's it.
Speaker 2: There's only two options, the right way and the wrong way. That's it.
Speaker 1: Only to what you choose is on you. No man or woman should try to force your belief. You have to believe how you believe. It's either one way or the other. No one has to believe. It's your choice. Whatever you do, it is your choice. But I'm here to tell you.
Speaker 2: It makes.
Speaker 1: Everything all right when you choose Jesus. Now I'm gonna talk about it. I am going to talk about it because I'm a living witness. I'm a living witness. Your mindset changes, you change.
Speaker 2: When you choose Jesus. If you want to be saved and live for the Lord, you must be born again.
Speaker 1: Romans ten and nine tell you how to become saved. But as I've always said, that's just like being burned from your mom's womb into the world. You still gotta learn and grow and things of that nature. A lot of people are stagnant mentally, stagnant, many many people. So the opportunity is always there to grow mentally spiritually, but most people don't take it because their eyes are on other things of this world. When the Bible clearly tells us, do not store your treasures here upon earth, because those things are gonna rot and decay a way anyways. They're gonna break down, they're gonna get rusty, they're gonna crack.
Speaker 2: You can't take any of.
Speaker 1: It with you. So we have to choose whom we will serve.
Speaker 2: Now it's your choice.
Speaker 1: People make things their God, people make other individuals their God.
Speaker 2: But that's not the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 1: There's only one God, only one, and he.
Speaker 3: Has the son, who is Jesus. And because of Jesus we were giving the comforter, the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 2: It is in all of us.
Speaker 1: We all have the Spirit of God in us, every last human being on this earth. We all have the spirit of God within us. And when we die from this physical body, that's what's raising up out of us to live eternally, is that spirit man we go into that spiritual world. That's why the Bible said to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, because we go into.
Speaker 2: That spiritual state.
Speaker 1: And I've told you, whatever you choose while you yet live, while the blood is yet running warm through your veins, whatever you choose upon this earth, it's what you're gonna get when you step out of life's back door. Because none of us know the day nor the hour our turn, none of us. Some people die unexpectedly.
Speaker 2: Some people you.
Speaker 1: Know that they're going to die because they're terminally ill, but you just don't know exactly when.
Speaker 2: But some people die unexpectedly.
Speaker 1: That's why so important to get yourself right, stay ready at all times, because we don't know when our time is up.
Speaker 2: We just don't know.
Speaker 1: But people are so focused on things, they're so focused on other people that you don't understand that you can obtain everything you desire in life and you're still not haveing because you don't have that peace that surpasses all understanding, that God promised us, promised every one of us to have. That's why the tragedies that come to us that we endure. Some people can handle those tragedies far better than others because they have the love, they have the wisdom.
Speaker 2: And knowledge, and they have Jesus.
Speaker 1: They have that peace that he promised that surpasses all understanding.
Speaker 2: No matter what you go through, you can handle it.
Speaker 1: How you go through things will be totally different.
Speaker 2: So many people just don't understand it.
Speaker 1: You hear so many men people who profess Christ from their lips. They say I am Christian, I love Jesus, But it's a lie because they don't have the love of Jesus in them. They don't they don't have no understanding of the love of Jesus. They have no love in their hearts for other people.
Speaker 3: They hate other people because of their skin colors are or they're different from them.
Speaker 2: You cannot have.
Speaker 1: The love of Jesus in you feeling that way towards other people.
Speaker 2: What you choose right now is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: And when I say it's what you're gonna get, I'm not saying we're gonna go into the afterlife doing the same things that we're doing in this world because of you really.
Speaker 2: Understand the word of God, and.
Speaker 1: It specifically tells us when we die, we are disconnected from this world. We don't know anything about our past life, which is a good thing, because if we did, what's the purpose of dying to go in the after life knowing all of your previous life? What since would that make you go in the after life trying to be what you were when you were in the world or in your natural body. That makes no sense. So when we leave this world, according to the Bible, and we depart out through life's.
Speaker 2: Back door, we step into a new.
Speaker 1: Realm as new spiritual beings that have no connection to this world. But whatever you chose while you were living is what you're gonna get in that alternate state, that new realm, that new life, which is gonna be your eternity. That's what you're gonna get. If you lived good, and according to God's word, you're gonna have good. If you didn't, you're gonna be at a not so pleasant place. And I've really been motivated to talk to you all about this. I just had a loan two hour conversation with someone and it just fired me up. It fired me up because I know what we were talking about. It's true because it's in the word of God. See a lot of people say they know God, they love God, they love Jesus, but it's a lie. You can't and do things against his word. Many people pick and choose what they want to believe from the Bible. You either believe it all or none of it. You can't pick and choose. You can't add to what you can't take from it. People think they're living their best life, you're not. You can never live your best life. You may have good times and all of that, but you can never live your best life.
Speaker 2: Without Jesus, without God. You just can't. I'm telling you. It changes you. It completely changes you.
Speaker 1: It changes how you talk, It changes how you think, It changes the choices and decisions you make. You go through life totally different, feeling, thinking, acting differently. You don't get caught up in the things of this world. And I'm not saying that you acquire things and you shouldn't appreciate the things that you have. No, you should appreciate them, you should be grateful, but you should not be obsessed with them. There is nothing that you have as a woman or man of God, that you should be so connected to nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't care how beautiful it is, how expensive it is or not. There is nothing of this world that you should be so connected to, or no one that you should should be so connected to that you're distracted from God.
Speaker 2: But unfortunately, the Bible tells us about the paths.
Speaker 1: There is one that is why that many will find, and there is one that's narrow that few will find.
Speaker 2: The Bible tells us more people.
Speaker 1: Will follow the devil than Christ, and that's why there's a great falling away, because people had no roots in the first place, so they're easily persuaded the other way.
Speaker 2: See, God is not going to say you have to serve me.
Speaker 1: No, it's your choice. It is your choice. That's why the devil is present. You could choose that way, you could choose that way. Whichever you choose is your decision. You can't blame anybody else, because, as the song says, if I don't make it in, nobody's for all but mine is my fault, just like it would be your fault. People choose all of these things of the world. That's why the Bible says It's easier for a a rich man, which man or woman, to enter into the eye of a needle. It's easier for let me get it right, devil try to mess me up, but he's a liar. It's easier for a camel to enter through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God. And the reason why is because there are many rich people.
Speaker 2: You know, you have as many millionaires and billionaires.
Speaker 1: But they don't do anything to help people. They're selfish. All they want is more and more and more and more and more and more. They forget how they got to where they are. Some people started out off with Jesus, and then the devil fooled them, and now they got all of these things, and they forget about God, the true and Living God. They start making other things and other people their gods. So they get to a point where nothing is ever enough. They're filthy rich, but they still want more and more and more. That's because they have lost their souls.
Speaker 2: They have no peace.
Speaker 1: They still have all of this inner issues, and they wonder why am I still feeling this way. I am rich, I have everything, I can buy whatever I want.
Speaker 2: I can go wherever I want. I am rich.
Speaker 1: Why am I still full of hurt and sorrow and pain? And why am I feeling this way? How rich people have made me powerful? Why am I still feeling this way? Because you have no peace? You have no peace, And the only way you can get the peace I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Is my serving God. The devil has his.
Speaker 1: Army too, and the devil has no peace either. That's why he's always causing conflict. He's the he's the author of confusion, the father of lies. He's always causing conflict because he has no peace, and he already knows he's destined for hell, but he wants you to go with him. He wants you to give up your opportunity for heaven to go to hell with him, because he already knows he don't have any choice. He lost his choice when he went against God.
Speaker 2: He know it.
Speaker 1: He know he's hell bound. He know he is hell bound without a doubt.
Speaker 2: He knows it.
Speaker 1: But he's trying to get you to give up your opportunity for heaven. He don't love you, it's not because you're so special to him. He's tricked you into believing all of these things that you have. He gave them to you. Nothing to give you. Everything belongs to God. Everything, But He has tricked you to believe he's given you these things. He's made you rich when he haven't made you rich. People have made you rich. Those who are rich you got rich off of the backs of people who who bought your products and services. That's how you became rich. And then from there you invested in things like that. Some people are born into it, but regardless, they got their off of the backs of other people.
Speaker 2: No one becomes rich on their own, whether it.
Speaker 1: Was handed to you on a golden platter, whoever handed it to you, still became rich off the backs of other people. And whatever they had, however they got it, everything belongs to God. See, people so worried about the possessions and things like that of this world when you can't take it with you, you so focus and fixated on the things of this world where you cannot take any he or with it.
Speaker 2: They can bury you with a million dollars, you won't spend it.
Speaker 1: They can bury you with all of these food and treasures, you will not enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Once your curtain, which is.
Speaker 1: Your eyes, have closed for the last time, and your tongue is glued to the roof of your mouth. It's done down here on earth. It is over, completely over. There is no do overs. Once you die, you are gone forever. That's why when I hear people talk of of NDEs, I just listen, because, yes, I know people have been recessitated.
Speaker 2: My mom was several times.
Speaker 1: I know people are recessitated in all of these things like that, But I don't believe they died died. I just think they were in some state of unconsciousness. Because when you die, when your breath leaves your body and your soul, your spirit leaves your body. Your spirit not just so when your spirit leaves your body, that's it. That's what I believe. I believe people have experiences when they go through NDEs. I believe they have certain experiences where they can hear things and see things.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe they're dead. I just think they're in a state of unconsciousness.
Speaker 1: The Bible tells us when we die, we are not no longer connected to this world and we do not come back. So all of these people who say they see their moms, their kids, their relatives, their friends, those are entities. They're not your loved ones, according to the Bible, because the dead don't know what the living is doing. Now we are surrounded and intertwined with the spiritual world because they have purpose in this life just like we do. And you can allow yourself to be surrounded by bad, evil, negative entities if you want to. They can affect you mind, body, and soul. Believe me, I know God loves us so much that he gives us chance after chance after chance after chance.
Speaker 2: To get it right. But some people still don't get it right. They die in their sins.
Speaker 1: Because they leave this world quickly, swiftly, never having another chance to repent. They die in their sins, and Lord have mercy on them because they get no more chances. They're gonna step into that other world according according to how they lived and who they chose to serve while they lived. And I'm telling you time is winding up. It is winding up for us all, every last one of us. Time is winding up. You can continue to keep going the way you're going and never choose God if you want, that is your choice.
Speaker 2: He still love you.
Speaker 1: It does not make him love you any less. He's still love you because he hoping you change. He wishes for you not to perish.
Speaker 2: He don't want any of us.
Speaker 1: To perish, and he tells us that in his word. But people are so caught up in worldly things. You're killing and stealing for possessions. You're killing and stealing for money.
Speaker 2: And money is open. Money is perfectly okay.
Speaker 1: But when you will do anything for it, then it's the love of money that's evil.
Speaker 2: The love of money.
Speaker 1: Because people will do anything for it and leus can greet. I've told you multiple times it is like a bottomless pit, never can get enough, never satisfied, because people like that have no peace inside.
Speaker 2: They want more and more and more.
Speaker 1: And more, because see, it surpasses money. When people get to that mindset, it surpasses money.
Speaker 2: Now they are.
Speaker 1: Individuals who they're full of ego and power. That's why we see people. And I'm not picking on them, but some people in Congress old old old, I mean good and old. But they won't give up those positions. They will die in those positions. Some of them have died in those positions because they love the adrenaline and the power.
Speaker 2: Old as they are. And you don't have to be old like that. You can be young. We see that too. It surpasses the money.
Speaker 1: And now it's about power, position, titles, authority.
Speaker 2: People are so.
Speaker 1: Drawn to it and it controls them.
Speaker 2: It really does, because people lose their way.
Speaker 1: They profess christ they profess being Christians, but their actions tell who they are. The Bible said you will know them by the fruits that they bear. They can't give it up for nothing. They just cannot do it. They don't know how to sit down and rest and enjoy the little town that they have left. They still hold on to that authority and that power. It surpasses money because lust and greed is like a bottomless pit. And I'm not just picking on rich people. It's anybody. Anyone. People get caught up in things. People are so addicted to marijuana and alcohol and other drugs because they've made those things their God. Some people can function very well under the influence, while others can't.
Speaker 2: But it don't matter. It alters your state of mind. And when you alter your state of mind, you.
Speaker 1: Allow demons and other entities easily easy access to you.
Speaker 2: People don't understand.
Speaker 1: How real and how dangerous the spiritual world can be. And I'm telling you one thousand percent what I know for a fact. So it's all about what you choose in life. You can choose to be the best that you can be, and the best that you can be is choosing Jesus, choosing God, the true and living God. That's being the best that you can be. But like I tell you all the time, if you don't choose Jesus, at least choose yourself, you still would be better choosing and loving yourself.
Speaker 2: The what you would choosing and loving the world.
Speaker 1: Most people never choose change.
Speaker 2: Most people change for the good, positive change. Most people never choose Jesus.
Speaker 1: Because they're so distracted and so focused on other things they have no understanding the way their lives could be changed choosing Jesus. I'm telling you as a living witness, you don't walk the same.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: You don't talk the same, you don't think the same, you don't dress the same. Everything about you changes. And when those storms come. Oh yeah, I'm not saying you're you're cold hearted. You don't feel anything. You feel it, but you feel it and you move on because you know trials and tribulations are coming. You know those stories are coming. You know it. You know people are gonna die. You're gonna lose loved ones and friends.
Speaker 2: You know it.
Speaker 1: So your mind is already prepared for that. You don't allow it to take you out mentally.
Speaker 2: It gives you a new mindset.
Speaker 1: And I just felt compelled to talk about it because it really is so heartbreaking to see the way people are suffering in this world.
Speaker 2: People are so lost, so lost.
Speaker 1: They've tried everything and anything and everyone but Jesus, and he's the only way. He's the truth, He's the only source. And I'm not sitting here saying, hey, you must choose Jesus. No, No, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: I won't do that. I have no right to because God doesn't even do that. It's your choice.
Speaker 1: But I'm just telling you I know your life will be different, and you may never have everything that you desire. You may not not on this side, but you will have that peace that you won't even understand, and you will love, appreciate, and be grateful for everything you have, and you will no longer allow what you don't have to affect you. A lot of people can't sit down. It's not because they're not tired, they just can't do it because of who they choose to serve. They gotta keep going and keep going and keep going, and some of them right into their graves.
Speaker 2: No peace all the way to the grave. How sad is that? How sad is that?
Speaker 1: So you know, I'm so grateful that I've been changed. Now, don't get me wrong. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't let people walk over me. I'm not gonna let you take advantage use me, talk to me any kind of way.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm like Jesus, I turn those tables over on you.
Speaker 1: No seriously, though, I'm no one's doormat in no shape, form or fashion.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you one thing. I'm thankful for the change of.
Speaker 1: Me, because back in the day I would turn those tables over for real.
Speaker 2: But I didn't do it in the name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: I did it in the name of anger, because I was such a hot head. Smack your face and then help you clean yourself up, and we become the best of friends. Because I didn't know how to hold grudges. I've never been a person to hold grudges. I just don't know how to do that, you know.
Speaker 2: But I just I just know people could be better than what they are.
Speaker 1: People are so eager to be led by the wrong people or the wrong things. Because your eyes are on the wrong thing, your focus is out of it's distorted. So many people are looking for things that they want or think that's gonna make them happy, but most times there's never nothing that they need. So many people put themselves through things that's unnecessary trying to obtain happiness. Happiness starts with you, boo, It starts with you inside of you.
Speaker 2: Love starts with you, love.
Speaker 1: And yourself, and there is no greater love than Jesus, none, none. But it's your choice. It's your choice. You could be gone in.
Speaker 2: An instant, in the next second.
Speaker 1: But what you choose before your eyes closed for the last time is what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: That's your choice. You didn't get a choice to be born. And when you.
Speaker 1: Die, some of you may help yourself.
Speaker 2: Getting up out of here.
Speaker 1: But let me tell you, the very second that you die, you don't have no control over that. You may have committed suicide, but you don't have no control over the second you die or what happens after you die.
Speaker 2: So people can make the choice that they choose because it is just that, a choice.
Speaker 1: But I know the world would be a better place to live in if there was more love, if people understood that Jesus is the greatest love.
Speaker 2: Of all.
Speaker 1: And he loves you despite your foolishness. He loves you despite you not ever choosing him. He still love you because he wishes for none of us to perish, and that's why he kept giving us time, time, time, all the time that he gives us. Yet people never choose him.
Speaker 2: But he understand because he already knew it was gonna be that way. It was that way before he died and ascended up to God.
Speaker 1: And it's that way now. So the choice is yours much love to each and every one of you, leaving it right there. I end every episode the same, and I pray and I hope you do it.
Speaker 2: Think on it. Mm hmm