Speaker 1: Oh, my God, this is a special edition of Earth Ancients. We haven't had, My God, in many months, we haven't had a special edition. We got to start pushing these out a little more frequently. And the reason we have special editions there aren't the typical interview topic for archaeological ruins, lost of civilizations, everything that we typically cover on Earth Ancients. The special editions coming from the archives. That's something else. That's remembering people who have passed on capturing a specific target topic and other past material. Today we are talking about the Atlantis Maya connection as it pertains to Guatemala. Now, I have been to Guatemala once when I was very young in my twenties, and I kind of ran through the place and I knew from the people that I met there that it was very special and it had a special feel to it. But of all the locations, and I'm talking about all of Mexico, all of the Yucatan, which is really kind of my forte in the Yucatan Peninsula because I've been there so many times, I've also met with and have been mentored by a number of elders. Guatemala has a special energy and one of my friends who has passed on. Who's an elder and a daykeeper? Remember daykeepers are the calindrical specialists. These are mathematicians from a sacred science, from a sacred mathematic mathematics from a cosmology. We really don't understand. We don't understand most of the information that we think we know about the Maya. They're an ancient culture that developed their own science, their own math, their own engineering, and we are arrogant to think that we understand and know them. And it's a challenge for me. I have a great respect for the archaeological community, but they have to maintain a certain level of so called expertise. And as our friend Ed Barnhardt likes to tell us, we know about one percent. There's about thirty known archaeological parks, which is another way of saying cities Maya cities that we have uncovered, we've excavated, but in the last six I should say seven to ten years, we have discovered with light are there is a revolutionary product of scanning jungle sites. There's literally tens of thousands and I'll see that again, tens of thousands un known detected ruins, and most of them uppere to be in Guatemala. Now, I mean, like I said, I have been going to Yucatan for many years, and there really isn't any good light our scans of that area either. And I know for a fact that there's probably another many, many, many many thousands of undocumented ruins that the locals know about because they still go there, they still worship at a lot of these temples. And I mean, I could spend the whole show talking about pyramids that I have found that are unexcavated, unexcavated. I could get Ed Barnhardt on this program. We could sit down together, go, hey, remember when we were at Ushmol and there's about two or three huge pyramids and I'm talking over two hundred feet high, two hundred feet tall, and they're just sitting there. And it's not a you can't blame the Mexican archaeological community, Ina, it's they're just they don't have the bandwidth. And if they were in America, it might be a little bit better. But it costs a tremendous amount of money and man hours to carefully excavate a pyramid, to carefully excavate what has now become known as a civic area, civic area is typically a main central pyramid surrounded by it. Could be a ball court, could be smaller temples, could be smaller buildings, meeting areas, which is what a civic area is. It takes a lot of time and energy decades sometimes to excavate. So but today's program is covering Guatemala, and primarily we are going to speak with doctor Lydia de Leong and her husband Arturo, who is a architect, but he's also studied and is incorporating sacred geometry into his research, which is a very critical study that we're just getting up to speed on. And part of this program and why it's a special edition, has to do with a tour that they are promoting and leading and hosting with yours truly December first to the twelfth. Now I have not done a tour in Guatemala. Very very few people have, which is really funny because this is where some of the most gorgeous and spectacular pyramidal temples are and cities, and the most well known and perhaps the one that leads to think about ancient ancient Maya is in Tikal, northern Guatemala. Now we're also going to be visiting Elmador And how many times have we had Richard Hanson on the program talking about Ilmiador and talking about the Lydonta pyramid complex and also acknowledging that they're the largest standing pyramidal structures in North America. Now, the other thing, and I've talked about this before, and the reason why we're having Lydia on the program, is these pyramids are active at a certain period in Maya development. They started researching and understanding to lurc or gravitational energy, earth bound energetics, and they built their temples and their pyramids and their buildings on tip of these things or close to lay lines, which are like meridians. And remember we talked about the Chinese acupunctural meridians that run through our body. The Earth has meridians too that run energy, and that Maya spent perhaps hundreds, if not thousands of years studying these meridians and placing temples and pyramids and buildings on top of these meridians. At Tikol, during this pyramid, during this tour, we will climb and sit and commune with these machines, these machines, these machines that were designed to affect biology, human physiology, human awareness, human consciousness and its connection with higher realms, the spiritual realm. And I'm so excited about this that I'm presenting an entire program on the research that doctor Leong has developed and the program the tour that we will engage with December first to the twelfth. If you want to see the entire itinerary for this program, go to Earthancients dot com forward slash tours and you will see it. You can see the itinerary. If you have any questions, go to Earth Ancients the number four of the litter of you at gmail dot com and I promise to get right back to you on any questions you have. Now, in twenty twenty, one of my mentors and the Maya day keeper who lived in Guatemala, Carlos Bareros, passed away from COVID, but I want to play a short interview with him and you can hear discussing the importance of the calendar system and how the Maya understood the energy of the earth and how these buildings, these pyramids actually worked in symphony with human physiology. That's how quick listen. This is Carlos Burero's.
Speaker 2: I'm Carbal Barrios. We are hearing what the malan so America maya lan and we are leaving these interesting moments, but we can't have the opportunity to develop our own selves famous period of the end of the war. The twenty first of December of twenty twelve. This is a change, This is a big cycle for five thousand and two founders will live for videos of five thousand years before. But this moment is the moment of the knowledge of the wisdom.
Speaker 3: And now it's beginning to be really configurated, because it's not like you turn the light and okay, we are right to twenty twelve and now it's the This is the wisdom, is the is the knowledge the power of the human being.
Speaker 2: No, this is it's okay. So the the energy of this is a part of the of the net step of the human being. And it's correlated with Mother Earth. That's one thing that we don't we don't understand for my own people. Mother Earth and human beings happened as the same propose to grow to go to in an evolutionary moment, and this is in moment it is very important to concentrate and two are in peace and connect with our inner power. We're in our mind to create reality. And this is amazing because we can create everything that we like. You know, our mind is better than the most amazing compare that we never use because we don't have any functions. So in this moment we can understand that we have all these internal powers for my people. We have more than five cents. We have our around twenty cents. And one of these is impression or the tradition, but is the capacity produced and material size? Everything like the spirituality of these times have a world and this world is action and we need to do action, to do the action of our life, to don't lost this gift of life. To go deeper in this power that we have.
Speaker 4: This is very nice to create, to breed more our spaces with our abilities. This body have all the power to produce the most amazing thing. But we need to do that. We need to sin, We need to beginning to perceive. We need to be here.
Speaker 2: Now we are alone, we can see and meditate and crazy order of his life. Are you happy with all this? Do you think this is the life as you like, this is the gift of life or this is just a structure. But you can do the best for you. This is the message. Be in peace, being harmony, be with the knowledge to produce the pisp. Please remember when sin, the most important scene in this life is your own self. If you take responsibility and you create the development of your own self, you're going to help not just skill, You're going to help humanity because you are going to find the peace, the law. You understand and you par share and you can teach and you can't learn because we don't know nothing. We need to be humbled and perceive everything and grow, grow and be human things to get beats.
Speaker 1: Now, if I haven't mentioned it before, I will mention it now you if you're interested in Mayan cosmological studies calindrical studies, Carlos wrote a book called The Book of Destiny, and you can get it. I think you still can get it on an Amazon and it gives you a sense of the way the Maya lived among the earth, what they thought of the cosmos and the and the most interesting thing I think is the likelihood of the Maya being the descendants of Atlantinians are a very very sophisticated mother culture. So to today's program is the Maya ancient descendants of Atlantis with my guests doctor Lydia and Arturo de Leon.
Speaker 5: M h h h.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 1: I'm really excited this year. We're going to be in Guatemala December first to the twelfth with Lydia and Arturo di Diong. The tour is called it's in Guatemala. It's called Temple Energy Activation. And I'm excited because I've really never done anything like this. I've been touring for twenty twenty five years, and I'm excited about this tour on a lot of different levels. And I have Lydia and Arturro with me. Now we're going to talk a little bit about the details of this tour itself and really give you an idea of what you can expect. So, hey, Lydia and Arturro, Welcome to Earth Ancients.
Speaker 6: Great to see you, Thanks Maaul, Great to see you again.
Speaker 5: Great to see you Lea. Thanks so much. Lydia.
Speaker 1: Would you say that the bulk of the tour is based on the book The Power of Sacred Location or is it a combination of you and Arturo's experience in Guatemala.
Speaker 6: It's all of that and more, Cliff, I'm so happy you asked, so yes, First of all, we both have a background of holistic architecture, and my main passion has been decoding the ancient temple technology, how they were designed, Why were they design like that, why they were using specific proportions, why that location, all of these things, I will tap into it in a moment. And so that has been like really important, and that's how I went into my PhD and then writing the Book of the Power of Sacred Location. And Arturo also his passion is on sacred geometry, which is like a very important pillar of the ancient temple design. So to begin with, I'm always had like this question of why did ancient people like really invest heavily in creating temples, investment, in invest time, energy resources, you know, all these things all around the world.
Speaker 2: And of course you.
Speaker 6: Can say, and somebody can say, oh, it was for religious purposes and worship. I get that, that's fine, But I have to say, in the history of our humanity, usually as humans we invest heavily on things that give us something very valuable back. So I felt that there is far more to what ancient temples were giving to people than just the religious worship. And that's where I started to dive into this rabbit hole. And then I started like overlaying maps of ancient temples around the world. And by ancient temples, I mean all kinds pyramids, stone circles, mounds, ancient Greek temples too, pass anything you name it. And I saw that it was like this extremely high correlation with what we called your physical anomalies and simple works. I know, these kind of anomalies are places where the earth radiation has a big ship in its value, it either increases or decreases by a big chunk, and so these are happening places, Cliff. And the fact that all these ancient temples were located in an anomaly like that, whether that could be let's say underground water or underground fault or another kind of a magnetic anomaly, means that it was an inherent part of their design and it was really important for their technology. So when I saw that, I had two questions. First, how did they know how to find these anomally places if they had no technology? And second, if they knew this thing was there, if there is underground water or a fault that statically would make it building you know very we in its like underground, why would they choose to place it there. And the answer is that these places are have like a very high charge of electromagnetic radiation from the earth, so they were harvesting that and using it in the building for various purposes, which is something that I decoded in all this research trying to find what were the real functions of ancient temples. Now, the second part of the building design is all the body of the building. That's where we have first of all the material properties. So there are no random materials we know around the world. They brought, you know, this unique stone from a quality I don't know, four or five hundred miles away, and the reason for that is they were looking for conductive material and so that's like inherent. And then the other two things are in this second part of the building body. They are sacred geometry and sacred dimensions, which I think our tour is very expert on that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, artural, yeah, talk about the obviously it's sacred geometry. But as an architect, when you look at these pyramids and these temples and say, like Guatemala, do you recognize them as something completely different from your classical training or is it like an ancient wisdom that we just are beginning to understand and how they were built.
Speaker 5: Yes, it is really you know what it's taught in architecture, you know in universities has nothing to do with the technology and the way of designing of you know what mala architecture ancient architecture, like the cat it's just a marble. There is no way, and it's a pretty big you know. It's sad actually because as architects in the university, they will never teach you ever, how these pyramids were built, what technology that we're using, like the deep esoteric understanding of the layouts, you know, like the geometry were how they were laid out, and also the arch astronomy. So talking about sacred geometry in universities is actually they just say a little bit about five ratio like the golden mean the five racial one point six fourt eight. But nothing else is this is something that has been kept in secrecy somehow. Now, thanks God, with the Internet and with all the information of the flow information, we have access to a lot of things that in the past we couldn't. But regarding cadregarding what the mala, the layout, the basic layout, it's pretty complex, it's really complex. The sacred geometry they were using, how they were aligning everything, you know, are astronomically to specific events. It's not something random. And also it's not random the proportions that we're using. It's pretty remarkable that whoever built it, because we have many stories about who build these pyramids, but let's assume the mindless buildings they had inherit knowledge that there is no way they could know by just observing nature. They knew about very complex unified physics ideas, fact that now we kind of understand them because you know, we have a very advanced physics. But one thousand, two thousand years ago, how could they even know about these ideas? How could they even know that? They left many clues of specific ratios em bettered in stone. It's like the mark that will never change, and they put it in stone, saying we know about the meter, we know about the food, we know about the drying length, things that just very recently in our history as humanity, we know about it. Yeah, it's just marvelous.
Speaker 1: Would you say that we have the dates wrong for say, places like Tea and Copone and some of these Central American Mayan cities.
Speaker 5: Very good question, I could say that some of them. The way I see it is that they're layers exactly. So yes, we may be okay with the dates that we have in some pyramids that were built at the last stage, but we have layers of civilizations that start building with other type of technology. And then let's say like you find the house and then you remodel the house. Okay, they're remodeling. Maybe it's accurate dated, but who built the first house and why they choose that location at the beginning exactly.
Speaker 6: So for example, there is the Lost War Pyramid, which I know it's also your favorite and is also our favorite, our favorite in Tica, right because there are other temples that we'll be visiting in Guatemala. But for example, even in conventional archaeology, the Lost World Pyramid has five stages of construction on five different dates, and so who knows, like in the beginning, there might be the original structure that could be far older and thousands of thousands of years ago, and then now we have access to the external part, and then yes, when we date maybe some mortars and things from there, maybe it's you know, from the later air of the Mayans. So honestly speaking, it's very difficult to date the actual structures. And the only way to actually date, in which takes a very long time and you need, you know, experts, is to go into the archaeo astronomy, because that doesn't lie. You know, when we have alignment of the pyramids in Giza or in the pyramids in Telkiwa can with orion and that happens only specific dates in the past, then you can be, you know, very very clearly say that you know dating we have is completely often the same is for other temples all around the world. So and because we mentioned that the Lost World Pyramid is absolutely stunning, it's like a very special place. It's one fortunately it's one of the places in Tika that gathers the least amount of people and actually it's the most electro magnetically active. So what we do is we have like we do a special activation. We go on the top of the pyramid and we do we take advantage of this energy and this portal that is there in the top and we can do also ceremonies and there's also an extra hour that you can go and see the sunset from there, and the sunset clip is another electromagnetic portal. I'm not saying that just in terms of romanticism. All let's go on to the sunset. But sunrise, I mean, it's amazing and I'm also a very romantic person, but I love also the other part, which is sunrise on sunset is equivalent to the equinopsis and it's also an electromagnetic portal. So throughout the day, these two times are the ones are the most powerful to visit temples. And guess what, We're gonna be doing that with a special entrance and we'll be there in the Lost World Pyramid doing our meditation on sunset, so that will be an epic experience. I mean, we've done it before and it's really powerful.
Speaker 1: Tell us and I'm really looking forward to seeing the Last World Pyramid. We get the climate, we get to interact with it, which is really a highlight to this tour. But tell us what your feeling is in terms of how this stone structure activates and works with physiology, because I'm always curious to know is it change, is it morphine? Is it modifying us or is it enhancing us in some way?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I was mentioning before, like the three main parameters of ancient temple design. So we have the location, we have the building body which in there we have sacred geometry, we have materials, and we have the sacred dimensions. And then the third aspect is the astronomical.
Speaker 5: So all these.
Speaker 6: Make like an ancient temple like a powerhouse. It's like a really powerful device seriesly, and so one of the four functions that I decoded with scientific backup, because there are other functions that I don't have scientific backup until now, but that doesn't mean they're not true. But for the four, the one that I would love to start based on your question is there are two main things. One is ancient temples are meant to create and support alter states of consciousness for us. And the way that happens is that these geomagnetic anomaly that is just channel through the building and then amplified through sacred geometry and all that basically creates micro seizures in the temporal lobes right of the brain. And they're called temporal the temples because they link with temples. That's how I see it. I mean, this is not a random naming in my opinion. And guess what happens, Cliff. At that time the brain itself starts producing and releasing in the body a molecule called piney line, and that's the equivalent of what you would get with the actual yahuasca ceremony.
Speaker 1: So I mean, is there a penil glen release? Can you say.
Speaker 6: Pinoline?
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 6: Pinal Line is the molecule that is actually chemically similar to DMT. So it's the body endogenous psychedelics that is triggered by the environment of a nacient temple. So when we visit temples, it's our opportunity to literally have an outer state experience. We can connect to these higher states, we can have literally received guidance from our higher self or see clearly things in our lives. Or what I can say is that when you do that in portals like the sunrise or sunset with the right people, with the right environment, also in a group setting, it can be like a shifting of reality and a development that otherwise could take people, you know, maybe sometimes years, and you do that in a few days. When you're doing temple pilgrimages. It's the same as you do special ceremonies or you do a special initiation. So that's a very powerful experience.
Speaker 1: It sounds like this subtle changes are being made. Is that what you're suggesting.
Speaker 6: One part of that and the other part is ancient temples were also used for healing because what the temple technology is creating is like a modern bioresonance device, so it has all these special frequencies, and that's why people went to temples in the past to get healing. And that's why you have even in ancient Greece, tons and tons of like tablets saying, you know, blind people came and then they slept one night in the temple and then the next day they could see. And there are thousands of them. And you know, you can you can make a fairy tale of one or two, but when you have thousands around the world, it means like this was an actual science of the time.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today, doctor Lydia and Arturle de Leon discussing an upcoming Guatemal tour December first through the twelve. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Follow through.
Speaker 6: Say your time, move black Quarter and say like wine your holier the Maya.
Speaker 1: My guests today are Lydia and Arturo di Leong, and we are discussing an upcoming Guatemala tour where we get to experience not only the pyramids and the other buildings, but sacred shamanistic energy as well as exploration of ancient Maya sites. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com, forward slash tours our Turo talk a little bit about ourchaeo astronomy because it's my understanding that the Maya really understood cosmology, the energetics of the planets, and they align their cities to correspond to other constellations. What do we know about the places we're going to go to, like specifically, like t call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they the Marlins were aligning, of course, like all the ancient civilizations were aligning temples to the sun rise or the sunset of specific powerful days. What they was saying with the equinox and the solstices, with the we have to understand the cosmology, like what is the numbers and what is the cosmology that the Minules were using. And what we can understand from there is that they were using five Phi one point six one eight to determine, for example, the height and the wed of different structures. And when you do that, you're taking literally the electromagnetic field of the Earth and you're amplifying it. It's like it's like ann tenda. Technically speaking, it's called a diode, the iop e like an led that emits light. You have something similar. So when you have this the electromagnetic energy of the Earth going through this diode, like literally imagine is pyramids. We have to understand pyramids, like if it's a bell, so when it's hit by an electromagnetic event like for example, a sun rise for a song said it's an electromagnetic event, it kind of makes it like a resonance chamber, like a bell ringing. So you have that, and that's why it's important the chostronomy, because you're aligning it to different constellations. In the case of the Madias, it's it's very common. We can see Orion. We can see like Orion is like very present, Venus is very present. And imagine that they are kind of doing with you align them. It's like you're making the best geometric arrangement for them to resonant, to make a resonant frequency even bigger or higher. Literally it's like a bell. It's like that. It's like you're ringing a bell and this bell will keep resonating for some time. And what VideA was explaining before that it can alter the way you perceive reality is because our DNA, and that's you know, like proven since many many many years. Our DNA is a fractal antenna. It's like an antenna that emits and receives information. So this idea that we have, you know from biology sometimes that our DNA is kind of a code that never changes and it's just coding or you know, like transforming any information to create proteins, et cetera. It's actually it's not like that. It's our DNA. It's it's an antenna. So we depending where we are, we will receive electromagnetic information and then we will emit it. So when we're in temples where with you know, people that have this intention, where we're with a coherent group, when we have you know, an open heart, open mind to access place like these, which is you know, sacred temples, we have the fortune that in all the places that will be we actually can bind you know, in the top of the mountains and in some in the top of the temple because in some places around the world most places around the world, even in Mexico is no longer.
Speaker 6: Mexico used to be most of them open. We used to go in retreats, and now for the last few years, almost all of them are closed. You cannot go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I'm so excited about Guatemala is that it looks like almost every pyramid is accessible, except for some of the really tall ones because it's too dangerous. But I think that's it's.
Speaker 5: Successful, and that's just amazing. Like you be there in the top of the pyramids doing mostly you know, like good intention and good heart offerings and prayers, and that benefits all of us but also benefits you know, us as a group and the planet itself. And this is not just some crazy ideas. It has been you know, measured over and over and over. You can measure it super simple with just by your feedback device. You go, you check the coherence of your heart and your brain. You go on the top of the pyramid, and you check again the coherence of your heart and brain and it immediately it gets there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly. And I also want to add that you know these trips exactly what our touro said is, you know, you benefit yourself. By going there, you get access to how states you get in a field that you know, healing can occur if you're ready and you allow it. But as well as we are reactivating the ancient temple grid, so we're giving back that to the planet. There used to be this you know, activated temple grid that was used to keep the planets frequency in a far higher place than we are today. So reactivating that is like a gift we can give to the planet, to humanity, which eventually also comes back to us. So it's a two way you know exchange. We receive the blessings from the temple for ourselves, we offer back the activation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that. Now we're gonna have a chance to work with some local Mayan elders in ceremony. What do they tell you about the originating people? And are there originating people? Were they Maya or were they at Lentinians or were they just some advanced culture that place these cities where they are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So we will have the chance to work with a really special Mayan elder that we have worked for and she does like this fire ceremony that she has received from her father who was also shaman. And it has been many generations in the family. They know very deeply the Mayan cosmology and they are really dedicated to this work. And honestly, you know, both me and Arturo, we we have had different experiences, spiritual experiences, meditation experiences, and I have to say this fire ceremony from this particular Mayan elder is one of the most powerful things we've done. Like it's so deep, so transformative, beautiful, very coherent field and the way they work with the fire and the transformative energy is like a purification ceremony. I have never experienced anything like that. And the beauty in Whatatemala is that these traditions Cliff are still very alive in Mexico. There are also, but honestly, in Mexico it has become very commercial in many places, and so it's becoming, i think, more and more difficult to find the authentic people that do that, whereas in what Themala because it's still not commercial. And I'm very happy actually about it because we get to do these trips and we have the access, We have these amazing opportunity to work with real, authentic people that really put their heart and soul when they do these ceremonies that actually last a couple of hours. So we create an altar altogether as a group with the guidance of the elder, and then there is a whole process that I will not reveal more. I hope you join us and you get your experience by yourself, but I can guarantee you it's nothing like ever you have experienced before. It's really magical.
Speaker 1: I love that explanation. Do they say that the Maya are descendants of another race? Do they give us any sense of the engineering prowess? Because these pyramids are unique in their composition. It's not easy to put together a stone pyramid, you know, one hundred feet in the air.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, what we have talked to them, like, for example, this elder that she's really wise on all her faund she's indigenous Malia and all her family has been you know, like dedicated to that, and she she's allowed to do ceremonies inside pyramids, you know, like the in the complex, And we have asked her that, like where do you come from? And she says, well, actually, we're the keepers of the times, That's what she says. We're the keepers of the time. And then they have of course the Mayan calendar, and they have their own bar which is that one and has nothing to do with the Gregorian calendar. Yeah, and they are ruled by that Mayan calendar, which has to do with the twenty thirteen, with this type of counting time, which is very particular, it's very it's really amazing. Would actually I will give a presentation about that, like I understand the twenty thirteen and how it's related to on the cosmology of the alliance. And she doesn't say specifically we come, let's say, from other types of civilizations. She doesn't say we come from Attlantic or something. But from our own research, it's actually very connected. Yeah, there is no way they can just one day wake up and say I got it. The perfect alignment is like this. You need thousands of years of observation. Do these archaeo astronomical alignments. It's not that you know, you know the planets and the constellation they move in. It's very, very, very slow. So it's not that one day you will align it exactly to where you want with you know, some sticks and a rope doesn't work like that.
Speaker 6: So I want to actually add that in this strip, we're going to have like a very kind of unique blend of things. So both me and Artur will be giving several presentations throughout the retreat, which will be you know, on the signs of ancient temples, then decoding every temple that we will visit. We will go deep in that. Arturo will also give a lot on the Mayan calendar and how it links with unified physics. And also I will be giving a lot of all the evidence of how the Mayan civilization came out of Atlantis, and so there is a lot of even you know, kind of pictograms and engravings that I will be showing that they are very obvious legends and writings that prove that. And there is a place we will be visiting in at it Plant that has exactly that even more because even its name, you know, at Itchlan comes from the same route. So we will be exploring the myth, the science, and then leaving the spiritual experience on the temple itself. So we'll have this unique blend, and of course will have you Cliff to add. You know, your amazing insights and all your life you're so dedicated on the Mayans, and I know you have your deepest connection there, so we'll have some amazing things there.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about Lake at it Land in the second, but we have one or two archaeologists that will kind of give us the standard archaeological preview. We want to mention that as well, because you know, you know, we're at an educational level right now, which falls into the academic side. We got to have the academic foundation, which a lot of us are like, wow, I don't want to deal with that, but it's important to have that because they're the ones that they're being allowed to dig and to excavate and to show us what's going on. So we should mention that we will have a couple of traditional archaeologists available to give us a talk once or twice. Talk about the day that we take a boat to Lake at it Land. And you mentioned that there's a sunken temple there, Yeah, talk about that, because when you say that, I'm like really yeah.
Speaker 6: So, as with everything else, Cliff, that was another myth until a few years ago, people thought like Troy was a myth, and you know, the sunken temple of Atland was at myath like other And there will be a time very soon and I can guarantee that that we will find more and more evidence about all the myths around the world, one way or another. So a few years ago there was a diver Roberto in Lake cat Itlan. He was diving, he's a scuba diver, and he actually found the temple itself. So something that was considered a myth, you know, became a true reality. And so this temple is very very old, and actually it was destroyed. Guess how the volcano erupted and the temple was flooded. It's another Atlantist and the place itself was called in the past Utatland because the people of Atlantis went there and made their own colony. So it's a very powerful place and that's why up to today you can see a huge surge of like spiritual community in at itlant Or with all kinds of events, with all kinds of ceremonies, and the energy of the lake is amazing. So what we do is that we will take a boat with all of you guys and we will do a special meditation and we will leave offering and we will connect. I have the exact coordinates of where the temple is because of this connection, and we will go exactly over and we will do a huge activation there. Very powerful people have been you know, brought to tears, have like complete goose bumps, and every time also we do it, it's so powerful for us. And honestly, Cliff, if you go there, even the view to be in the lake and to just see around, you know, the volcano is Inacxio, three volcanoes the mountain or it's just the beauty of it is just you know, in we're very touching.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with my guest today, doctor Lydia and Arturo di Leon. We'll rejoin you shortly. If you're interested in experiencing an Earth Ancients tour, go to Earth Ancients dot com Forward sized Tours. We have a listing and the full itinerary of each of the tours that we host each year. Have you seen photographs taken of this underwater.
Speaker 6: Temple, Yes, there is, and we will be showing some. We will do as we said, we will have a presentation of every single temple that we visit and we will show you all the decoding of its location, of its sacred geometry of its astronomical alignment. So we will have all that including for this temple.
Speaker 1: All right, tell us what an activation means, what happens and how does it sync up with temple energy?
Speaker 5: I mean activation? What we have. Of course, we have our physical body, you know, like the one we can't touch, but we have more other subtle bodies. We have the electromagnetic body that has been measured since many decades. You can measure it, it can actually take pictures of it. And then we have a more subtle body, which is the gravitation body. It has a shape like a torus, like a Donald shape. And so what we do with the activations is that with our electromagnetic body and with our gravitation body is more subtle bodies, we align them and you can align them and you can create like what I was describing before, you have a temple which is like a resonance cavity, which is like a bell that will ring. So with our intention, you if you put your intention there, you you do your you create like a fractal resonance, a resonant frequency of your electromagnetic body with the electromagnetic body of the temple.
Speaker 6: And also I want to add that the main part of the activation, yes, is what our touro shared, but it's reactivating the temple the way it used to be in the past, which is something that I have been you know, I have received some time now for a couple of years, and so there is a way to reactivate it with its forces of earth and sky purified, so return it to its original frequency. And then the other part of it is reinserting it in the ancient temple grid. So that's a true temple activation where we activate our inner temple and we get to activate the actual temple the way it used to be. So it's both parts.
Speaker 1: So I mean real quickly, the Last World Pyramid is one that I know is actually working. It's still active on the Tulleric fields. Are there temples that will go to or pyramids that will go to that have the same active active energy flowing th Yeah, yeah really.
Speaker 6: Of course we have some other amazing temples in the trip, and I do want to share that. Actually one of our favorites is El Mirador. We have that as an add on, so I hope, like most of people that usually come to a trip, they come to that because it's a very unique experience. And the reason for that is this is actually the biggest pyramid we have in the world right now. Like it's not what people think that it's Egypt or it's not even in Puebla, but it's even bigger. It's massive because there is a whole plateau, so the whole height and the whole volume is just immense. So that's in the middle of nowhere, in the jungle, in an amazing pristine environment. And we get to go with a thirty minute ride on a private helicopter and of course we'll have with us one of the experts that is part of the restoration, and we can get access to some restricted areas, you know, to see what that they not only to we will get to the top of the pyramid, and of course we do an activation there which is like Mike.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait. So we're going to be going to Elmidor and then we go to the Ldonta complex where the best and do we get to find those pyramids?
Speaker 6: Yes, oh my godta And we do a very special activation there and honestly, guys, not only for the energy there and the power, but the view I'll just say, the human experience of the view of the jungle three sixty degrees right is just incredible. So this place is unique and it's pristine, and it's still not commercial, so you know, there's very few people and working with the temple, you know that has is less visited with just random tourists. You're not doing their thing. It's just precious. It's one of the few places in the world that we can have that experience.
Speaker 1: Cliff and you were just there so you can speak directly to it. So how was it was? It pretty spectactive spectacle.
Speaker 5: The whole experience is just one, you know, like it's just amazing because you go in the helicopter thirty minutes right, and you're twenty minutes over jungle. There there's nothing but jungle. You arrive there and then you have to walk. It's like a one hour, fifty minutes walk. We visit some other places, very interesting places, and then you walk over Lavanta and it's massive like it has. Of course, it's not like the Pyramid of Giza that it's one whole structure. These three structures that you plans like three plateaus. So overall, if you take it from the let's say from the very Mottom. It's the highest pyramid in the world, but you cannot observe it because also it's full of trees, it's you're in the middle of the jungle. And also it's so powerful, you know, like the monkeys are you know, like you can feel.
Speaker 6: The energy jungle plus the energy of the pyramids is just wow. Like we had very trade in March, and so we recently had that experience again. And it's just like every time you visit and you have this film much is another like timeline experience on other vortex, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they have they have been the gold and they have been discovering many paints, really new structures. There are some places that when they archaeologist the colony, they don't have explanation is like you know, floating guys in like kind of answer.
Speaker 6: There is like a relief that we'll be able to see that has this special access I said I mentioned before that shows like two floating it's supposed to be two twins or hero twins exactly, and you see them either floating on space or I don't know, they're swimming under like you cannot explain what you see. So it's very unique and beautiful this as sculpted relief. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really glad we get to see that. I've had doctor Richard Hanson on the show many many times, and he's always been very proud about that. The hero Twins, he calls. But I don't think it's a hero was I think it's something else. I think it's I think it's the fact that they were probably in space, traveling in space my foot.
Speaker 6: I would agree.
Speaker 1: So this is a wonderful tour. It's a Guatemala's Sacred Pyramid Tour December first to the twelfth. If you are interested, it's filling up fast. Go to Earth Ancients dot Com forward slash Tours look for the Guatemala banner and you'll see the full itinerary. You need to get going pretty quickly because we're filling up. Like I said, and this is really the first time we've done this tour, and I'm really excited. I want to do it. Hopefully you can do it every year or maybe every other year, but it is going to be fantastic. As we close Lydia and Arturo, what would you say is unique for you about this tour because you guys do a lot of tours, But what would you say makes this Guatemala tour special?
Speaker 6: So for me, I love the fact that we can go on top of pyramids and do sacred work for ourselves, for the planet, for the temples themselves. Get that experience, that's the real experience. We know from all the work I've done and other people before me, that pyramids concentrate their energy at the top, So to get to be there, it's a very special experience that not in many places in the world we can do anymore. Plus, we can actually do meditations and ceremonies, which in most temples again around the world, even in Mexico, you know, you do a circle or you do a meditation, even silently, and they kick you out unfortunately. So that for me is very unique. And then the aspect of being able to be like directly in contact with authentic Mayan ceremony and you know, this really experience because these all come from Atlanta, so we are going to have direct connection with that people even speak their unique original language, which I absolutely love. These are really special temples also that the Mayans left for us, and I feel they have encoded a lot of wisdom that you really unlocked when you're there, so of course the mirror door for me is also very unique and there are not many places like that untouched by so many tourists that we get to work there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what about you? For me, what I really love about this tour is the authenticity like it really has because it's so unique and what the Mala is not like Peru or you know, Egypt until now, so hopefully it will remain in all more years like that, So it's really authentic. You can you can go to lake at Ittlanta, all these places that will bus it. You can feel that the energy is pretty untouched, is not. No, it hasn't become so crazy touristic and commercials, so you still feel the authenticity of people. There is a lot of indigenous energy, so they keep these records, they keep this energy alive. And what I really like is that they're so proud of their culture. They're so proud of their pyramids, and they don't see it as ruins. You know, you go to Greece and the government say this is these are ruins. No, No, they actually say these are temples. They go like their you know, like their indigenous priests or priestesses, and they got every week or every other day. To activate it, they put fire, they put certain moneys. So you feel that like maybe a thousand years ago that they were doing that and that's nowhere else like, but Lidia was saying that not even in Mexico, that it used to be very open and very but there they have a law that it happened after you know, some not so happy times. They were fighting a lot, but at the end they managed to say by law, indigenous people they keep their culture and they can actually use it as as temples. And they're very respectful, they're super flendy. They're actually one of the nicest, yes most like, they proved very hard in terms of hospitality and tourism and they're so so beautiful.
Speaker 6: What the Mala people is one of the nicest we ever have come in contact within all our travels. Both anaturally we both agreed in that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, one of the things that you brought both of you brought it up is the fact that in Mexico, not only can you not do ceremony and in archaeological parts you can't do prayers, you can't do meditations without getting it. And the biggest problem is you cannot climb anything anymore unless you're out in some remote area, which is necessarily a good place to do to go, but it's just terrible. So this is what makes this tour exciting because we get to climb I would say almost most pyramids, right.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, they almost all of them have access. They are just some that it's not that it's not allowed because they don't want it's because like some of the steps, you know, they are not good anymore, so it's sleeppery or whatever. But they have given access to an external staircase, which is like you know, wooden with steel usually, and.
Speaker 5: We can go.
Speaker 6: We will have that experience in most of the places, and we will have the real activation and the real connection with the temple the way it's meant to be.
Speaker 1: And some of these staircases are monstrosities, right that they go way way up to the very top of the pyramids. So yeah, we'll have to make sure everyone's in good shape. Finally, uh, Altro, We've you've gone out of your way to make sure the hotels are good, the food, The food is good, and the accommodations are good, aren't aren't they They're like pretty much four or five star.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we will be staying in very amazing hotels. The one in what Temla city where we will arrive, it's five star hotel. It's just beautiful. And they will be in lake at Ittlanta. Will also be in a very good hotel actually in front of the lake like lake view, yeah, lake view. And then we will go in the Kali area, will be in a hotel that it's it's it's amazing. You have lake view. You still listen to the jungle and we can actually swim in the lake like yeah every day. We can go in the morning or at night, in the afternoon, whatever, and we can just swim in the lake.
Speaker 6: The temperature of the water is like really store nice, it's like pretty warm actually.
Speaker 5: And food amazing food international traditional food, right, yes, yes, margin international quisine, so you have all the options of you know, like international food. Boats. We also have Magion. We see that it's delicious, you know, like they have very very goodiful of authentic, full.
Speaker 1: Excellent, excellent. Sacred Pyramid Tour December first of the twelfth, Go to earthacients dot com, Forward slash Tours, Lydia Arturo. I'm excited about this tour. I can't wait to get started. Thank you both for joining me and I'm looking forward to an amazing tour so.
Speaker 6: Much clif we're so looking forward and have to see you guys in December.
Speaker 1: This tour in Guatemologecember first of the twelfth is without a doubt, the most unique that we will undertake, simply because we are working directly with shaman. We haven't had a chance in a few years since we were in Mexico to work with shaman, to have the energy lifted, to be blessed, and to be able to connect with these machines, these temples, these pyramids in Guatemala. So if you're interested, come out and join us. The full itineraries at Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours were have full. We're only going to take twenty maybe twenty five people at the very very most, because we want to get one bus, we want to travel, we want to have everybody integrate. And the itinerary features not only specific pyramid climbs, it also features a lot of integration, which we haven't really done enough of and this is Lydia's specialty. Your eyes are closed shortly before you enter a site. You you know have an intention and then you connect, You connect with the abildings, and that's how they were meant to work with. You can touch the pyramids, you can touch the temples. When we're in Mexico, you can't touch anything. You can't touch anything in Chia, and really it's unfortunate that when you're at Ushmol, which is one of the most gorgeous Mayan cities in Yucatan, you can't climb anything. You it's literally off limits. So it's really really becoming a problem for me, and this is why I'm very, very excited about Guatemalo. So again, the full itinerary is at earth Ancients dot com, forward Slash Tours, and you can also email me. Go to go to your email, go to earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at Gmail and go hey Cliff, I don't get it, or I get it, but I have a question. Let me know what's on your mind. Come on join us. I want to thank Lydia and Arturo for joining me and giving us some heads up on this tour. As always a team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and Faia in Pakistan. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your help. Take care of you well and We will talk to you next time.