Speaker 1: Heymi and I'm Brian and we're Love Spiral. So welcome to Chilling with Love Spirals Number one. Hiray, can you believe it?
Speaker 2: It's weird how we got so close and we stopped podcasting for like a decade, but here are we hit one.
Speaker 1: Hundred You know it was that long, right Yeah? Yeah? And like, not only is this the first episode, it's also the twentieth anniversary of the show.
Speaker 2: Wow, I realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sweet, but actually I double checked right beforehand. It looks like our first one came out in like June, so we kind of going to start twentieth anniversary in June. But you know, let's celebrate it now on one hundredth episode.
Speaker 2: It'd celebrate everywhere. Are you got a glass of wine? Cheers?
Speaker 1: Dust Ding ding d party? So yeah, so the Big News got another new song out now, of course, or would we even be doing this episodes? Here?
Speaker 2: We are like on schedule about approximately a week or so after its release. Yeah, it's to streaming media.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the song is called without You. Hopefully you've already heard it. It dropped Monday, October twentieth on all digital platforms, the.
Speaker 2: Date Amazon Web Services went out, but we could talk about that later.
Speaker 1: No, we we were gonna talk about Well, I want to say I thought I was being so clever trying out. You know, normally we do it on Friday. There is the whole like new music Friday thing. But I had read somewhere that for indie bands like us, it might be better to stagger it until Monday, so that more people have a chance to like put you onto a like a playlist, modify, or to write you up.
Speaker 2: We could be bothered to experiment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I thought, you know, it'd be cool. It was kind of tough because on Friday, I was like all anxious, like I want to get this up. People are like buying old things on band camp. I'm like, oh, they don't know. But yeah, so my plan was a dud.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're supposed to know. Like about an hour or two after it got released, went to bed and bam we woke up. Amazon Web services down, brought down half the Internet, including the streaming services and stuff. But anyway, it seemed like picked back up. It just like frozen wild for like half a day or yeah.
Speaker 1: So, like we've noticed that when you schedule something to come out on a day and actually you'll see it go live at like midnight or nine, yeah, like the night before. So we saw it go live. We saw Without You go live on Sunday night, on Sunday night on Apple and on Spotify, and I went ahead and pushed it to band camp and I saw a couple of sales come in Sunday night. We went to bed thinking, handle, it's gonna be great. We're gonna wake up and there's gonna be all this stuff. Now, the internet was so dead.
Speaker 2: Where were you when Amazon Web Services crashed?
Speaker 3: On? Oh?
Speaker 1: Where were you? Yeah? So the long short of it is that we didn't get onto any Spotify algorithmic playlist. Yeah, And in fact, it wasn't until today that I finally saw the song getting picked up by the algorithm playlet. But I mean still, what was great was that, you know, I could see, like ninety three some of the people were going directly to our account on Spotify and listening. So that means you guys are definitely seeing the posts I'm making on social media like I had done, like I had done a teaser and people seemed pretty excited about that. And then I did like a little video playing like twenty seconds of it, and yeah, so people will find out about it directly through us.
Speaker 2: It's all behaving normally now, just got off to a weird start. So even though the chances of us having another Monday release coinciding with Amazon Web Services coming down, I think we're gonna go back to our Friday.
Speaker 1: It just seems kind of weird about doing it online.
Speaker 2: I agree, maybe we're setting our ways after doing it for like all this time, but let's go.
Speaker 1: Back to take new music. Monday's fine.
Speaker 2: Going back to Friday. It just kind of feels right to me to my gut too.
Speaker 1: When do you guys expect to find news.
Speaker 2: We're just going off our guts and vibes here. Let's give us some data from Yeah.
Speaker 1: Totally we're winging it all. Yeah. So anyways, Yeah, so the first couple of days we were we're still able to get like three thousand streams on spot but I saw today we're over. Yeah, yeah, I think you know everything's starting over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, started to get back.
Speaker 1: Massive update this Monday, a week after release. We got picked up by the Spotify playlist and we had an epic amount of streams in one day. So totally stoked and maybe Monday is a good day to drop. I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I see you mentioned we got thirteen streams in South Korea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw Okay is actually doing Really it's in the forties, right, It's not like forty nine in Korea.
Speaker 2: I mean, oh yeah, it's like forty to fifty streams in South Korea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does.
Speaker 2: But it's like what you said, like fifty thousand, two.
Speaker 1: Thousand streams total. And I saw it had like about as many streams this week as the new song did. Yeah, I'm glad that people are still digging Okay.
Speaker 2: And it's picking up.
Speaker 1: I love it. Yeah, yeah, you know, I was really worried that, you know, people were not getting the song because I did not hear from Brandon right away.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, he's as he gets back to you pretty.
Speaker 1: Quickly, hung and I took a couple couple of days, yeah, two or three. Yeah, but I'll just read part of what he said. He said. I like how even in a warm song expressing lots of love, there's still a lot of talk about fears that feels on brand in both directions. After how the last podcast discussion.
Speaker 2: Went, would we talk about the last podcast?
Speaker 1: I know I think we were talking about how we had finally written the song. It was like, could we get any more negative than nothing even matters anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I hint to I said, our next one, we'll go up a little bit as far as the positivity or less negative vibe exactly. We know.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is, though, the song we were talking about in that last podcast isn't even the song that we put out.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right right, We've kind of we had two songs we could have pursued. We're doing that other one now, but yeah, we decided to go with Without You first. Somehow the vibes of that were just like, we're feeling pretty strongly.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you because like he had been really into writing this other song so much so that we were talking about in the last podcast, and then all of a sudden I heard him working on you know the song that became without You. Yeah, do you remember how that even happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's a one of the older songs, like from like the same kind of story as Boss Mode is from a couple of years back. There might be one or two more, but yeah, Boss was definitely one of those, and Without You one of those where we had a good idea, but I don't think we had the skill and the ideas that to like really just make it work, you know. So yeah, I wanted to like pull that one up again. I knew we had some good ideas and without you, so yeah, I did a couple of things. I changed the key, I got rid of some parts, I added some new parts, and fun I started clicking together. Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah. One one magic thing was lowered at a half step and that clicked in with your voice better than the version. Oh yeah, And it allowed me to do some voicings on guitar way easier than it would have been otherwise. So it all worked out. Yeah, Because there's a lot of weird chords in this song. It's a lot of jazzy chord extensions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely want to talk about that. Like he went off on this whole like journey of exploring all these I do that.
Speaker 2: In all my songs. I really like turnover, like just turnover like ideas and trying to figure out what's the best phrasing of a chord.
Speaker 1: And you were doing all those diminished half diminished.
Speaker 2: That's just one chord was crazy that was in the original have diminish or the minor seven flat five, same same chord, but yeah, they have diminish chord. Yeah it was in the original one.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, he was like literally like watching YouTube videos about like music theory and all this kind of stuff. I've been watching some jazz.
Speaker 2: In my music theory knowledge lately. Yeah, researching websites, turning ideas, sometimes through like my local l L m oh. Yeah, that's a.
Speaker 1: Whole lot of Yeah. We went on this whole like building our own AI at home.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so we ended up I think I think we slowed it down to tad more too.
Speaker 2: I did slow it down a.
Speaker 1: Couple of Yeah, we slowed it down a bit, and then we wrote a whole new section for it that we didn't have before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Before it's just the same chords over and over, like on loop. But when we do that, we tend to like add things into different sections, give the parents in reverse, maybe a pre chorus a chorus kind of thing. But this time I have on my chord exploration, I came up with the A section chords, which we didn't have before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've always spent quite a bit of time figuring that out.
Speaker 2: So I tried it. My whole goal and putting chords together is to get a sequence of chords or several sequence of chords that have this certain kind of aesthetic. I was just talking to you about this have such a weird aesthetics. It's weird for me, not weird, but for you guys, maybe it's just very particular sensibility that's beautiful sadness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of it involves like having jazzy or extensions on the course, not for the sake of being jazzy per se. You don't listen to our music that sounds like bebop or something like that, you know, but just to get those pretty notes that you don't hear like in rock and roll coorse Yeah, true, Yeah, adding a ninth or eleventh or whatever, you know, notes that people don't put on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he's like, you know, we're working on getting like, okay, so we want we don't want this to do one thing all the way through, like like Love Survived It or something like, we want these different sections. And then it's like, okay, so which sections are going to be getting which lyrics? You know, so to figure out which which of these things we're working on, is gonna be the chorus, Whi's gonna be the verse? And then like we've been a little bit more into pre courses lately and pages. So yeah, so we ended up with that bridge. And then oh yeah, so I mentioned in the pr on I think band camps were the only place that mentions it, but the lyrics in this song were I was original winding. I'm like back in two thousand and three, I had like a short lived online collaboration. I was steering with some guy going by the name of Realm. That never happened, and he disappeared off the face of the earth. I have no idea where he is now.
Speaker 2: I'm still here, I know.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So I've written this song and originally said I don't want to see our love oh slowly unravel, But then I so I change that to slowly slip away. I thought sounded more. Yeah, I love I like to sound. And then so when it came time for the bridge in this brand new iteration of the song, I told you guys, sometimes I just find little different things that I have. Well it used to be in a book, but now they're my phone. So I found like a poem that I've written and I use that and yeah, yeah, we've been doing all these like trippy different kinds of spoken word or song, you know, like kind of sung rap bridges. So that's what that was. And then I remember when I was laying down those vocals, I was like, is this cool? Or is this is this? Are people to think it's whack? Like I put so much like soulfulness into it and like these kind of weird chord things. I think I was kind of in the back of my mind kind of thinking like Erica Bado or something like that, that.
Speaker 2: We're both like in our minds. I don't know how familiar a lot of you guys are with like New Soul or New Soul.
Speaker 1: Or especially we're talking about like two thousands all that.
Speaker 2: I was, yeah, yeah, I was. I was taking cues from in the production, not the song, about the production, like you know, what kind of snare should I have?
Speaker 1: The drums were a little tricky this time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's not my my my forte. But I think I got got it working. I'm pretty happy. I like it when the when the snare drum comes in after the rim shot in the in the pre chorus had Yeah, and that in the horns, you know, just sounds so cool. That's one thing, Yeah, we don't really talk about too often. It's like we we love like kind of like we love all genres that have that aesthetic I'm talking about, and we hear that in new soul. Yeah. No, I'm not in every new soul song. But we've heard a few, you know, quite a few new soul songs that that bring that that beautiful sadness, and I wanted to have this be a song for us to do that kind of thing too. And it's a slightly different genre.
Speaker 1: I can't believe that Danselo died. We've been like, yeah, yeah, like you know, like what you know, how do other people handle drums like differently than how we're doing it? So yeah, it was like that was a sad timing. But yeah, anyways, so yeah, we were kind of doing a little bit of a two thousands.
Speaker 2: Throwback, yeah, because that's even was its heyday too. But then but then like, since we're such big fans of Korean music production, they borrow from neo soul and songs from now too, and it doesn't sound dated, so it's just kind of whatever. It is. You know, it has a lot of inspirations and stuff, but you know, it's it's us totally.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: One of the things I thought was interesting about doing this song now is I felt like it really did kind of remind me of some of the stuff we're doing in the free and easy days. Not like the house songs.
Speaker 2: Obviously, but a little more way, more sophisticated.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 1: Is like one thing going forever. Yeah, above survives one thing forever, like yeah, yeah, It's like I think kind of what I would have wanted to have done in two thousand and five.
Speaker 2: But now we're still at our advance day age. We can look back and see, Yeah, we were growing as songwriters, growing as producers. You know that's cool. I mean people say, like, you know, it's hard to evolve musically as a creative when you're older, and it is. I'm not finding too. I feel more creative now than I have ever since, like like my my twenties or something.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's a lot easier for us to focus. Yeah, you know, we have less distractions going on.
Speaker 2: Try. Yeah, And it's also easier too now that I don't have the limitations that I had in the nineties working on like say, eight tracks, really seven tracks of tape and you know.
Speaker 1: Primitive yeah in the nineties nine, and I like, yeah, in the two thousands, we were just barely learning how to do like.
Speaker 2: Label microphones, horrible outboard gears. So now we can make it sound sweet. You know, I'll put our vocal recording chain up. You know, I'll take the Petsy challenge against anyone.
Speaker 1: I think I've heard you say that before. It sounds really familiar. But what else did we want to say?
Speaker 2: Made a music visualized or video that I did too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that got the word out to more people. And actually a lot of people from Your Happy Healthy Vegan Live premiere came over and watched it with us, which was fun. We got a lot of comments from the Happy Thing.
Speaker 2: Speaking of comments, remember on nothing even Manners Anymore, Tom Lady commented something the effect like I don't think he was necessarily complaining, but just like made a come like wow, his songss have been pretty kind of melancholic lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we've been going down a dark path. Yeah, and we kind of promised that.
Speaker 2: On the last podcast. We said it's gonna it's hard. It's really we set the bar pretty look because I mean considered the last few songs are some of the most depressing ones of your Baby. Could have made anything, it probably would have been a little better, but we promised, and I think Without You is definitely a nice lift back up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, even though Brandon point out that there's you know, even though it is a love song, there is still like that.
Speaker 2: That's it's just because it's because of how I write.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't make a happy song. It's weird like people think of like Robert Smith the Cure of Gloom and Doom. He makes those gloom and doom songs? Did you make a really freaking happy song too? Which I can't? You know, so I must be more depressed than Robberie Smith.
Speaker 1: Probably the closest we got was actually on Freeenie's and when we Deep in My Soul would probably be one of our happiest.
Speaker 2: But what didn't Tom Lady come back? And Tom Lady did come back and comment on Without You?
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, thank you Tom. Yes, I know I've heard from Tom twice this week. Actually, he said very romantic and has promised reminiscent of the older albums I grew up with very nice song sweet.
Speaker 2: So he's an old time listener sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. In fact, like I mentioned at the top of the show, that's the or did I it's the twentieth anniversary of Free and Easy.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't mention that anniversary.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's the twentieth anniversary of Free and Easy. You know. It's like, is it when we got the CDs and started selling them on our website or is it you know, once it got into the stores. The official street date was November first we got him and started selling We were already selling it. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Remember yeah he already you know, had his going off to England.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he always at first he was.
Speaker 1: Always so yeah. So yesterday I made like this big like post about it. I like, I did all this research and wrote like basically a historical blog post about love Survives and I made a little short what you can see here on YouTube. And uh so he commented on that one. Tom commented on that one. He said, uh, you know what, Love Sparts was actually my very first song I ever heard from you. I can't believe it's been so long.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So if anyone you know could recognize that similarities between our brand new song and what we're doing twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Tom for joining us on this long, strange trip that we've been on, and we have no intentions on stopping it totally. I tell you, got more songs ready to go. Oh yeah, ready to start recording vocals on another one I've been like working on really hard.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it's gonna be a little.
Speaker 2: More throwback to our the past. I'll just leave it at that, and it's going to continue not being on the super gloomy trajectory of the previous year.
Speaker 1: But it's still melancholic.
Speaker 2: Makes sense to me. I can't write a happy song. There's something wrong with my brain.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm right there with you, which reminds me. We rewatched Only Lovers Left Alive, one of our.
Speaker 2: Favorite movies you guys haven't seen. It's a great movie to watch during the holidays. It's featured the holidays, the holidays to be the Halloween's the holidays. It's it's based it's Jim Jarr movie's very art house director had a lot of fame in the nineties. Anyway. Yeah, Tom Hidlston's main actor, He'll is the great Yeah, and it's it's just it's my one of my favorite movies all time. It's by far the best vampire related movie, and no where it's not a cheesy vampire movie whatsoever. It's it's basically a story about me.
Speaker 1: When I watched it, I saw it, I went and saw it at the theater alone, and I came back. I was like, baby, you have to see this movie, like it's totally you that.
Speaker 2: When I saw it about ten years ago, my jaw dropped. Wow, it's really cool. And now we'll watchet like most autumnal years, like times of the year, and I just we just saw I think last week I was just jaw dropped. I got God, I'm more like him now than ever. No, I'm like like more.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, it was more like Eve and you were Adam.
Speaker 2: But we're both at him, which is not a good thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe but maybe not.
Speaker 2: Keep us honest, but watch this movie, guy, seriously, even if you have to have to pay two ninety nine to stream it, it's it's well worthy. It's such a it's in my digital It's definitely my list of top ten, maybe even top five movies of all time.
Speaker 1: So good. Tom Hiddleston crushes as the Goth.
Speaker 2: That's when I first heard of him, before I ever did a Marvel movie. Before he was Tom Hidleston. Like now, we saw him as an unrelatively unown actor and we were in love. Like this guy is awesome, awesome. And speaking of like anniversaries for us, we still have yet another musical anniversary this month.
Speaker 1: For us, right, yeah, I think it was just this week too.
Speaker 2: It was like back to back in two thousand and seven album Long Way from Home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's eighteen years. Yeah, yeah, eighteen years, eighteen years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: This month we dropped that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might remaster reissue that. We'll see.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I started that project a while ago. It's on the backburn. It's not like, you know, I have to get it out anytime soon.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I definitely should wait two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah maybe so maybe so we'll see. That might not be a bad idea, but yeah, if you haven't checked out, I'm check out. I'm really proud of that album. I think it's the album where you know, I finally I think set the musical direction, like we locked in the previous their first time to kind of like scattered a bit. I think we I think we locked in a cohesive sound finally on Long Way from Home, and it kind of set our momentum to where we're starting to at now.
Speaker 1: As many arguments to be made for sure.
Speaker 2: And I don't know some are. One of my favorite songs we've ever done, Lazy Love Days is on that album.
Speaker 1: The one that I promoted. Yeah, so I made it short for both of the anniversaries that you guys can watch here on YouTube or over on Instagram or whatever. So I just I did, like, you know, some photos from the photo shoots, and I chose Lazy Love Days. Awesome, after all these years, that's still the one. Like I hear you playing it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And speaking of like free and Easys anniversary. Yeah, one of my favorite musical moments is on the closing song sand Castles. Oh really, yeah, I have that first. First, I have that jazzy guitar solo, which is really where I'm playing on some weird, fast jawsey stuff. But then after that it breaks down to this like Dorian Moody funk. Oh yeah, it's super soulful. Speaking of soul music, it shows you this is not the first time we did it on Without You. I just love that soul jam and I just get these like kind of just really moody, kind of bb king, kind of a blue solo at dinner. I think it's a really magical moment. Yeah, recording it all lair, we got hand clapped go on, it's really cool.
Speaker 1: I'm really proud of that. And that's well. I mean, we did a full we did a full special podcast back when that album came out, which would definitely be worth listening to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about the making of that song. Yea. The crazy thing about sand Castles is that's another song that we started it like even before wind Blown Kiss. We even played it on the Windblow Kiss tour, but we didn't put it on the album. I think we thought it kind of stuck out. But then that recording, when you listen to that, compared to the recording that came out, you know two years later on Free and Easy, it's like a dug compared.
Speaker 2: So we got better, We got a lot try to get better.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Love Survives and because Love Survives from Free and Easy. We wrote that one before wind Blown Kiss, and just that recording is just not very good compared to the Free and Easy one. I didn't even put it on. It's an extra, you know, I did put I did put the original sand Castles as an extra though on band camp. If you buy the you get that.
Speaker 2: Well. I think it all fairness. The earlier recordings about those songs and one Little Kisses Falls falls into this category too. It was my first time really recording a bunch of songs not on tape, first time recording digitally, so it was a little bit of a learning curve and transition and changing some gear around. It takes a while to figure out if you're you know, old school analog recorders like I was, you know, switching to digital. It's cool. It opens up all these possibilities, but it changes some of the practices and workflows and just kind of the tones you get too.
Speaker 1: Well, you did start that with flux though, right.
Speaker 2: It was mainly tape with a couple, oh, with a with a synchronized little kind of mini disc kind of recorder digital for for mainly for vocals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you didn't have a fully computerized setup.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a hybrid setup, but more there were more non like digital tracks than digital tracks by far.
Speaker 1: So what did we use first, Like what's.
Speaker 2: We scored around first and like Q based.
Speaker 1: That's when we were making like ecstatic.
Speaker 2: And yeah and somehow not going along time make it short, but I had my card, my digital audio card was this. It was this interface that that digital design that makes a pool too is made so I can use other brands interfaces. But somehow they they changed their policy and felt bad, so they let me like upgrade to their pro tool system for quite a free deal. I abandoned q base and went into pro Tools. Yeah, and used that for the like yeah, wind blow and kiss, free and easy and long way from home. Then for future paths, switched to Logic Pro and I think I think that took a bigger that's a nice a bigger like better production because of switching the logic. And then just been using Logic ever since.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah here for all your learning curve.
Speaker 2: You saw me when I moved across the street from all the place, I was fully digital.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's okay. So you started based post flux, yeah all right, yeah, soatitude static cana have spanning time. The first that would have been the first, uh love survives was on that system. Yeah, and then your computer died and we lost all the thought.
Speaker 2: We lost all your Yeah that was stupid. I was trying to upgrade the OS too soon, I think, so, so yeah, just now I'm I'm I'm super cautious now. Yeah, now I'm inclined to never There's people that never upgrade their os' is on their production machines. What I do is I wait a year until it comes out. So like when ye like like say they put out the OS in October, I wait till the following October to upgrade. So everything's worked out, you know, any incompatibilities, driver issues, stuff like that bugs. So yeah, it's my way of doing it because I do like the new features. Like you know, I'm kind of glad it upgraded the new logic pro. There's a new reverb be that's pretty cool. Not to say I needed another reverent, high end reverbs, but it was cool to get a nice one in the box. So I have to go to my outboard reverbs sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know, doing a little something different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it actually sounds good on on acoustic guitar. Usually you don't put reverbo on acoustic guitar, but this one has a nice national room sound. The quantach room simulator. Sounds cool.
Speaker 1: Speaking of acoustic guitar, you were doing all this deep dive into how to set up our mics to their best easy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on this the next song that's coming out. Yeah, acoustic guitar is super important, meaning it runs pretty much through the entire song, as opposed to on our most more recent songs it's usually like maybe a third of the song early comes in during the guitar sol. So this time I needed to have a nice, big, full sound. I needed to change some of my microphone techniques to get it working right. So I'm glad we waited so I got to experiment and get that right. That's how I was doing this week, just really going nuts on acoustic guitar micing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sounding cool. Yeah, I'm planning to do something a little bit different myself, so we'll see how that all goes. It's just slue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some time to work on it starting this week. It's it was all ready to go. I just set up your microphone system a little different too, so we can get it's more on a boomstand now so we get a closer to you on the couch back there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we got some new systems in place.
Speaker 1: Very very cool. Oh you kind of see it right above my head. It looks like it's coming out of my head kind up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, yeah, so I mean, knock on wood. We should be able to get it out for the end of November, yeah, I hope. So, yeah, we're s cruising along. Yeah, we're already working on it.
Speaker 2: It'll definitely be out before the end of the year.
Speaker 1: After that, who knows what we're doing, but that's what we got going on now. Yeah, we'll definitely take you out today with a little bit of that visualizer video and uh, that's probably it for now. Well, you know, check it out. Check everything out over on band camp love sprowls at band camp dot com. Like I said, obviously the new single is there, but you can also check out the Free and Easy with like three extra tracks, including the two versions of sand Castles that we talked about today, only the new version of Love Survive. We actually have CDs left, believe it or not, CD not a Free and Easy that one's long gone, but the other one A long way from home. We've got some CDs left. Sent a couple of those out this week as well.
Speaker 2: Alright, all right, guys, so think about.
Speaker 1: We thought of that, we're going to stay in the enda.
Speaker 3: Now I forgot it. A lot four