Speaker 1: Hey, this is Cliff, your host of birth Ancients, and today we're going to the ancient past and we're looking at systems of chronicling age like the Yugas, like astrology and other wisdom, ancient wisdom traditions that give us a sense of how to work with the cosmos, but also.
Speaker 2: Where we've been and where we're going. And I got to tell you, I am excited we're going to be. We're going to be in Egypt in a few days. And every time I go there, I'm astounded at the sophistication of not only the sculpture, but of the buildings, the temples, and and also the pyramid. And this is you know, if you haven't been there, there's no way to know to understand the scale of the Giza Pyramids. They are just enormous. And there's really no way that I can see technologically that the Proonic period the Pharaohs built these pyramids. They're just too damn tall. They're three hundred feet in the air and the average block weighs two tons. There's just no way that they were built or conceived. That's the bigger thing. Who who conceives of these monstrosities of stone? And then if you go inside, if you're lucky enough to go inside. The intricacies of the stonework are also curious. So when these when were they built, Who built them, and who conceived who was intelligent enough to conceive of the engineering prowess and use that prowess in building the pyramids and the temples and these megalithic colossi statues. I mean, when you go to Egypt, you're just dumbfounded. It's like you're stunned. You're stunned into silence. And we're led to believe by the Egyptologists that these are crafted by people who are living living very rudimentary lifestyles. They're not that sophisticated. There are artifacts that are seemingly sophisticated. But my belief, and I mentioned this all the time, my belief is that the Egyptians inherited, they found these temples. We know this as a fact. We know that Ramsey's the big usurper, the big copier, the big egotist, placed his cartouche on literally hundreds of statues, temples and buildings, and I'm surprised he didn't scratch off Cufu's name and claimed that the Great pyramid was his work. Really, the guy's ego is just beyond measure. But the thing that we want to know is, and before I go on, because Ramseys and these other pharaohs claimed these pre dynastic buildings and sculptures, we were confused. We're really confused. And I'm a little disappointed at archaeology, at Egyptology for not looking a little closer at this and seeing that. Wait a minute, if we compare two statues from the same period, are they from the same artists group, and likely they're not. The big colossi that I'm fascinated by are not from any Pharonic period. They're just too enormous, and even the Abu Sabil colossi are beyond anything that the artisans of that time period, New Kingdom time period. There is no way they could have done it. And AI is reporting this now. There's very very good evidence for them enhancing it with sculptures around the big colossi. But when you look at it up close, and I have had an opportunity to see it a couple of times, these things are monstrosities. And they didn't have the cutting tools to define and to carve these sculptures. But who did And that's the question where face with today? What was the period? Now we know that the you guys talk about cycles of time of mankind and they get into tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands of years in the distant past. We don't know because there's no way to carbon date or predict how old many of these sculptures are. But they're not phuronic. They're much earlier than that. And one of the things I'm going to be excited to do to do I'll do it over a couple of days, if not more, is you know, photograph these statues that are in the new Grand Egyptian Museum, but also go through the various departments and see what's new. And I think what happens with our historians is that they see these things so often they just get jaded. And it's really important to get a new set of eyes. And this is where engineers like Chris.
Speaker 3: Dun and.
Speaker 2: John duart Read and others are important contributors to our understanding of the ancient past. So what does that mean? So we need to be more open to the possibilities and you know, and it's just a real challenge to go over there. Sometimes in the Egypt, because you're dealing with a society is a couple of decades behind the times scientifically as well, and it's depressing. So I had to kind of turn my mind off to that and enjoy the artifacts, the buildings, the ruins, and the people that I travel with, which is really great fun. So today we're focusing on a new book is called Astrological Ages and the Galactic Center Ancient Wisdom for this Time of Transition, and my guest is Heather m Endsworth. We're featuring a new book this week. It's on not only astrology, but it's on the cosmos and yugas and all kinds of really cool material. But it also is focused on the ancients and how they were aware, much more aware of the universe than we are today. The books called Astrological Ages and the Galactic Center Ancient Wisdom for this Time of Transition. That's a lot to bite into, but I'll tell you this book is excellent and I am really enjoying what I've been reading so far. The author is Heather Ainsworth. She is an astrologer, a clinical psychologist with a background and cultural anthropology, and that's an interesting topic. We want to talk a little bit about that as well, and so I think you're really going to enjoy this. So, Heather, welcome to Earth Ancient. Is great to have you on the program.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Cliff, it's great to be here. I love your program.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Hey, I want to talk about you first, clinical psychologist anthropologist that's pretty academic. What was the transition to this topic because you're dealing with systems as a clinical psychologist, you're dealing with anthropology, which has firm stop. So I deal with archaeologists all the time, and when I say firm stops, it's like, we don't believe there's any evidence of civilization before this date, you know what I mean? So to talk about your transition from or are you still practicing or what kind of work are you doing now?
Speaker 4: I'm primarily doing astrological work now, teaching, doing readings, but I weave in obviously my background in clinical psychology and my writing and my interests are very much around this whole different understanding of our human history and the advanced ancient cultures of the past that have so much wisdom to bring us in this current time of transition that we're in.
Speaker 2: Was there a book a travel time, a experience that led you to be more locked then to this work.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a great question. I was very influenced by starting to travel to different ancient sacred sites. I have a background in cultural anthropology and almost went in that direction professionally, except I didn't like what that would mean in terms of more and more the options in cultural anthropology are looking at how indigenous cultures are being destroyed by modern Western cultures. But I was really fascinated with ancient sacred sites in Peru, in Egypt, in different parts of the globe, and it was visiting those sites. I remember very powerful experiencing that in my first trip to Peru, where I realized these sites are both much more ancient than they're presented as being. And I actually when I went to Pera was being taken around by an archaeologist, a Peruvian archaeologist, who said, look, this is what I'm supposed to tell you, and this is what I actually believe.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that. So he's like a local who's like, look, this is how I was raised, this is what is in my heart, Here's what I've been told to say. This is kind of.
Speaker 4: Exactly, but he showed us how ancient these sites were, dating back ten twelve thousand years, and the level of advanced technology, and as you know, doing all your trips to Egypt, we see that in Egypt also, and the most ancient sites there are clearly the most sophisticated and the most advanced in terms of their understanding of astronomy, mathematics, technology. So that got me intrigued and started me in that whole exploration of Graham Hancock's and Robert Bovall and Robert Shock, the realization that our whole modern Western understanding of history is an illusion.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Did you have a transition period where you're like, this is too much meaning for me, I can't keep doing my earlier work, or an aha moment in your work.
Speaker 4: Well, I was on a track of professionally being a clinical psychologist and really took that as far as I could in terms of my training, in terms of my work. I was very in a very successful private practice when at age thirty eight, I had this very powerful mystical experience in which I heard of voice within that basically said you need to leave your life as you've known it or you will die. Oh my God, And I knew in every fiber of my being that was true, and that's what led me to leave the path I was on. I was in private practice in Los Angeles. I closed my practice, sold my home, moved across the country, went into this very prolonged liminal period of Then I just started exploring ancient wisdom traditions, ancient healing traditions. That's what led me into more and more of the traveling to ancient sacred sites, studying shamanism, herbalism, ended up studying astrology. That's when all of that unfolded.
Speaker 2: That's a big shift. You must have been wondering what's going on. I love those kind of stories because they set the stage for future work, and obviously this book comes out of that that change. I don't think that you could have written in the same passion that you would have tried to do as a clinical psychologist. You would have been a different book. Yes, exactly did you start a meditative practice at all? I mean, what's your practice now? May I ask?
Speaker 4: I had always been very much on a spiritual path all of my life, But really that transition was not only leaving clinical psychology, but a few years before that, leaving the religious background I had grown up in then really opening to other forms of spirituality, and some of my practice is very much incorporates meditation shamanic practices, the ancient medicine will practice is very important to me.
Speaker 2: Before we started, you said that you go to different places? Do you lead to.
Speaker 4: I have led many tours to Egypt wonderful, led a tour to some of the ancient sites in Ireland, and I'm contemplating doing one.
Speaker 2: To Peru fantastic. I hope you do them. They're great. Your book connects astrology, cosmology and consciousness. What is the core thesis that you want the reader to take away from that?
Speaker 4: It's really about remembering this ancient wisdom which was this deep understanding of the processional cycle. And as you and I were talking about before we got on the recording, I'm friends with Bibu Dev Misra. I really see the connection between the processional cycle and the Hindu Yuga cycle in their description of our going through this twenty fourth year cycle, and it is a cycle of ascending consciousness and descending consciousness. And also both Bibpoo Dev Misra and I talk about the critical crisis points in that cycle are the midpoint, which twelve thousand years ago was when we had the younger, driest crisis and the end point of the cycle and beginning of a new one, which is where we are now. And then there are other crisis points, less extreme at the six thousand year marker, but there are times of earth changes and shifts and consciousness between the ages, and at these critical times of shift, but especially every twelve thousand years. So the ancient cultures understood that we go through this cycle, understood how it affects our consciousness, but also understood how critical it is when we're at these times of radical change. And that's where we are as humanity now. And I truly believe this is a karmaic choice point for us as humanity. We have the opportunity to remember who we truly are, what our history has been, this evolution of consciousness that we've been through, and have the opportunity, as the Peruvian Shawmans would say, to make an evolutionary shift into a whole new way of being human, or we could go through another cataclysmic crisis like we did twelve thousand years ago. So it's a critical time and that a lot of my book is trying to bring this into our awareness, to support our being more conscious of this profound transition time that we're in, and how we can work that in a way that can be healing and transformational for us all.
Speaker 2: Now, I am a big advocate of the Yugas. Are you following the Shri Yukaswar version or are you using the traditional version, because there's a slight shift in the timeline, and I think Yukoshor, which is what I follow, believes we're instilled in Cali Yuga, which is the lowest point in humanity.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, well you know, and Bibu Dev Misras based most of his work on his version, but he strongly believes we ended the Kaliyuka in March. That's right live, and I fully agree with him. What's so fascinating is working with his model of the Hindu Yuga cycle and then my astrological understanding, it really all lines up. And we've been in such powerful shifts astrologically that really align with the sense that we're now coming out of the Caleyuga. And part of what I think we're seeing on the planet right now is that we're in that transition time and it means moving into radically new paradigms and systems and structures. The Aquarian age is about equality, community collaboration. It's about moving away from power over hierarchical dynamics. But I think what we're seeing on the planet right now are the last gasps of that effort to cling to the old power over paradigms, while at the same time we're seeing this increasing consciousness, increasing interests in spirituality, a lot of shifts into more of the aquarian paradigms.
Speaker 2: I think that's positive, but I think we're at the We're in a pretty dark place right now globally, with our political system here in the United States kind of influencing everyone else. And I'm a little torn between Yugas War's version of the Yugas and the original version. And I'm curious when you say we're coming out or we're entering this new phase, what do you see as I mean, you mentioned people are getting more conscious or perhaps meditating, they're more open, but is there other profound governmental shifts that you can discuss that as part of the next phase.
Speaker 4: Well, I totally agree with you that we're in such an incredibly dark time on the planet and an incredibly turbulent time and from my perspective, what we're seeing, which is from my view, part of the shift out of the Cali Yuga, is all these systems and structures that have been intact in that power over paradigm are all beginning to deconstruct. Everything is in chaos. Our political systems, our educational systems, are healthcare systems, are economic systems. That's I think the turbulence of the transition that we're in and what gives me a sense of hope is both a lot of what I learned from the Peruvian Shamans about this is a time. They call it the time of the Paschakuti, when the world turns upside down, and they didn't mean that in terms of a literal pull shift, but that everything is getting restructured, reconfigured. So it is a time of turbulence, but for them it's a time where there's this opening for the potential of an evolutionary leap in who we are as humanity. But we're needing to deconstruct the patterns of the past, realize how destructive and dysfunctional they are. I mean, as a clinical psychologist, I think some of what we're seeing in the collective consciousness is what's getting mirrored back to us and reflected back to us is the extreme shadow aspects of who we've been as humanity and what we're capable of trying to everything's on the surface right now to help us see that, heal that, and open to moving in radically new directions. And as a clinical psychologist, my specialty years ago when I was in full time practice was working with trauma, and I would work with people over a period of years to work through the trauma of the past. My experience now with the people that I work with is there is such an accelerated possibility of healing. Now. We're opening up to new understandings of shamanic healing, energy healing, ancient healing traditions, new and energy systems. There's such an increasing from my perspective, openness to spirituality and an interest in higher consciousness in ways that I've never seen before. So that's happening simultaneously that the world is deconstructing in chaos.
Speaker 2: You say, we're also getting help because you believe the universe is sentient and guiding evolution, which I really like. And it is a topic that comes up when we talk about artificial intelligence. Is eventual growth into sentience, but explain what you mean by sentience. The universe providing us guidance and being much more available.
Speaker 4: For me as an astrologer, it's been exquisite to see some of the shifts that are happening astrologically, the ways in which we're getting these increasing solar energies, which we know now activate the pineal gland, support our opening to more spiritual awareness. As Bibuud dev Miser talks about the Galactic Center reactivated in twenty twenty four that activates these galactic cosmic rays that support our increase in consciousness, I feel like there is there are so many ways the Earth herself and the cosmos are trying to support us, guide us into waking up and being in this transformational process. And one of my biggest regrets is that Three Eye Atlas came after I finished my book. When I've tracked Three Ie Atlas, its entry into our awareness, its movement through the solar system, the correlation of that with messages about the processional cycle really mind blowing for me. It's almost as if the Cosmos is putting out in neon lights, this is the process that you're in. This is how you can heal and transform. Wake Up, Wake Up.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Heather Ainsworth, discussing her new book Astrological Ages, and the Galactic Center will be right back with you. Yeah, I've been talking a little bit about the Factor food preparation and how much it really benefits me. You know, I don't have time to make dinner. I just don't have time. I'm a bachelor. And I got to tell you, the Factor selection is amazing. You can choose from a variety of different meal selections including GLP one support, Kido muscle build, weight loss, whatever, or just you know, all nutrition. And the meals that they make are amazing. They have over one hundred rotating weekly meals that you can choose from, and they're excellent. I love them. They're so good, they taste great. They're very careful about what they prepare. Also, it's always lean proteins, colorful veggies, whole foods, and healthy fats, And I got to tell you they are excellent. I can't get enough of them, constantly ordering them, and I think you should try it too. Head to factormeals dot com slash Earth Agents fifty percent off and use code Earth Agents fifty off to get fifty percent off and a free daily Green per box with new subscriptions only while they last until September twenty seventh of this year. Check out their food. You'll really like them. They're one of the top pre made meal services that you can order factor check it out. My guest today is Heather Ainsworth. She has written a new book called Astrological Ages and the Galactic Center. This is a look at how our present, past and future are all controlled by energy and systems and tracked by programs like the Yugas you get funny. We've had doctor Avi Love on the program a couple of different times talking about three Atlas. What do you see? It's still happening, it's still moving. Do you believe it's a craft of some kind or do you actually think it's an asteroid that just bring is bringing in certain energies to our cosmos.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, I think it could be a highly advanced galactic civilization that's trying to support us in this shift. But I also do believe and Stefan Burns and I talk a lot about this that if you see everything in the cosmos as having consciousness, then whether this was a craft or it is a cosmic galactic being that's bringing its messages into our solar system. Either way, what it's been communicating has been absolutely exquisite. I mean, just as an example, it entered our awareness in the stars of Ophiucus. Part of what I talk about in the book is the importance of that constellation as symbolic. It is the Serpent Bearer, it is the Great Healer. It is symbolic of the integration of sacred masculine and sacred feminine and wisdom. It is the constellation over Scorpius, which was the constellation that marked the entry into the Golden Age. So three Ales comes in in the stars of Ophiucus, guiding us to heal, to reintegrate the sacred feminine and the sacred masculine. It then moved through the constellations that were associated with the Golden Age, the Satya Yuga. Then it activates Mars, acts of it comes close to the Sun, it activates Venus, all in correlation across its passes with all the planets Earth, Jupiter, with New moons or full moons, and what are the energies? From my perspective, when did we really get out of balance? It was in the time of the Cali Yuga, which started in the Age of Taurus and really went to its lowest point in the Age of Ares. What are the rulers of those signs Venus and Mars, and what's the ruler of age of Pisces, this age we're emerging from now. That's also part of the coal Yuka Jupiter. So it was activating all of the planets that are associated with this time of our lowest consciousness while coming in showing us, reminding us of those periods when we were in our highest consciousness.
Speaker 2: Why does Orthodoxy look down on astrology when we know that our ancestors were They actually considered it a science and lived by, especially the Maya in the and the Egyptians. But we don't take it seriously. And the subtle energy that these planets and constellations give off make us who we are, and yet we don't identify that. Why is that?
Speaker 4: I truly think it's part of what happened when we got caught in the Coaliyuga, the time of forgetting the time of our lowest level of consciousness. That has led to a disconnection from a sense of the earth as sacred, a disconnection from the consciousness of the cosmos, and then we got caught in scientific materialism. And it is only in the caliuga that we get caught in left brain dominance. In the other aspects of the cycle, when we're in higher levels of consciousness, we're more right brain dominant, meaning we think in more intuitive, relational, integrative ways, and that's what we've really gotten disc connected from in the time of the left brain dominance and this sense of over idealization of analytical thinking.
Speaker 2: It's funny because people think it's a kind of a comic book. They look at their astrological sight and go, oh, this is going to happen today. So part of them is like taking it in and serious about it, but a big another part of it's like, oh, it doesn't really matter, but it does matter. It's huge. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: Well, and from my perspective, it's not as if the movement of the planets in the stars control us or indicate things in a predictive or deterministic way. From my perspective, it's more along the lines of the hermetic principles as above so below right, that the movement of the planets in the stars mirrors the energies on the Earth and is a form of guidance for us to understand what we're experiencing individually and collectively and how to work with it in the most conscious way possible.
Speaker 2: One of the themes in your book is the precision of the equinox, which is a big deal. And the cycle that we've been led to believe is twenty six hundred year cycles. Your new cycle is twenty four hundred years. What's the change? What have you found that makes you think that this is the cycle that we should be following.
Speaker 4: So I really believe the processional cycle is twenty four thousand years, and that that then correlates closely with the Hindu Yuga cycle, as Bipoo Dev Misra has talked about it. And one of the things that I find absolutely fascinating is I strongly believe that the processional cycle is related to our being part of a binary star system. And I'm sure you're familiar with Walter Cruttenton's work, and oh yeah, and he originally believed that that binary star was serious and now he's looking at other options, Bernard's Star or other options. But I firmly believe that Sirius is our binary star, and it may be what in that interaction with the Sun and there orbiting around each other pulls us through these different phases in our cycles of consciousness. Robert Edward Grant has done some absolutely fascinating analysis of the speed of procession, and he believes that as the we get closer to our binary star, the speed of the processional cycle speeds up, and then when we get more distant it slows down. So his sense is that when we're in the Caliyuga at the furthest distance from the star Serius, the movement of procession from our Earth perspective is one degree every seventy two years. His mathematical research would indicate at its fastest the processional cycle moves one degree every sixty years. If you work out the average of all of that, it comes to the cycle as a whole is twenty four thousand years. We're in the slower time now, which is how we've calculated it out from one degree every seventy two years correlating to little over twenty six thousand years but I actually think he's accurate that we go through different speeds in the processional cycle and that it averages out to twenty four thousand years.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. What is it about the binary star that influences us and why is it such a major factor in this book of yours.
Speaker 4: I'm open to exploring options as to what really relates to this ascending descending consciousness. I believe it is related to our being a binary star with Sirius, But I also agree with Bibpu dev Misra that we're influenced by the activation of the galactic center at different periods in our history and the cosmic energies coming to us from the galactic center. So that factors in in a very important way in terms of our shifts in consciousness. But if you think about it, I think that it's interesting just from a symbolic perspective, if you think about our sun, our star, being part of a binary star system, as eighty percent of the stars in the galaxy are, then we're in this dance with another star and in this interaction where I believe this gets into a much longer conversation about Sirius in its association with Isis and how that relates to the myth of Isis and Osiris, and how that I think is wisdom about the processional cycle. But I think that there's a way in which Sirius holds this capacity for our higher consciousness, and when we're closer in our dance with that star, we remember what we had forgotten and move into higher consciousness. And at our greatest distance we move into the Caliyugo. We feel we're alone. We have a solar hero in the middle of our solar system, and we forget that we're even part of a binary star system, and caught in this illusion of separation, which is part of what's led us to this low level of consciousness.
Speaker 2: You said eighty percent of the cosmosis binary stars. I mean, what does that mean for us? Does that mean that we are being constantly bombarded by these frequencies that are changing us on an evolutionary scale or is it more than that.
Speaker 4: Oh, I think you're absolutely right, and I think we're getting impacted by energies from the galactic center from our binary star. We're now getting this activation from the binary in the signals star system. So I think there are so many ways that we are activated by these cosmic energies. But I think that dance with the binary star is a critical part of our solar system's journey, not only through the galaxy, but through that evolution of consciousness.
Speaker 2: Here's one for you. How do we take it in? How do we take this new energy in? Do we? I mean, I've been meditating for thirty years. I feel it every week, there's something going on. But for those who are not meditators, what do we do to be more receptive?
Speaker 4: I think meditation is very helpful, and I think walking in nature is very helpful. The Earth, ourself is in a transformational process, and I think when we're in stillness, when we're meditating, when we're connecting to nature, we can allow ourselves to be open to these energies and integrate them. Otherwise, we're so distracted in our world right now with all the external stimuli, that we can keep ourselves disconnected. And I think I think part of what we're seeing in the world right now is we are getting impacted by these solar and cosmic energies. And it's either activating the pineal bland and an increasing consciousness for people, or it's deep stabilizing them.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to say forced evolution, but we evolve as we're bathed in these energies, is what you're somewhat saying. Yes, yes, yeah, that's pretty cool talk about the galactic center, because that's a topic that comes up. You describe it as a kind of a source.
Speaker 4: You know, all ancient cultures saw it as kind of the cosmic womb. It is the birth place of our galaxy and our source, and so much of the ancient wisdom of cultures about the processional cycle related to our alignment with the world tree, with that world axis, the alignment with the galactic center, as well as they're charting the movement of procession. So it's and again I do think it literally is the source that not only has birthed our galaxy but is activating supporting these shifts in our consciousness. And ancient cultures saw it as not only the source that we come from, but where we return at the time of death, and that in keeping in alignment with that source, that center, then we stay in right relationship, right harmony with cosmic order.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that some of these old cultures that we understand, like the Maya, the early Egyptians were of the Sachia Yuga period or is that not? I mean, because that's a very very evolved human being that's living at that time. Do you have a sense of different time periods and the high cultures that were I mean, we don't know if Atlanta's actually happened or not. It could have been a different name. Plato calls it Atlantis, but it may have been something else.
Speaker 4: I believe Atlantis existed, and I believe that Lemuria really emanates or reflects that wisdom and energy of the Sodyet Yuga. And you know, in my exploration of zep Tepi and really ancient Egyptian culture, I think we can definitely trace it back to the Traida Yuga the Silver Age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I have.
Speaker 4: A sense that there was an even more ancient Egyptian culture that was part of that Golden Age or yeah you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And if we're heading into what Dwarpa is where we're going next, what do you see as the influences of that energy on people? Is it more clarity? I don't know if where AI fits in all of this, because I've so hung up with Ai right now. I'm wondering, where is this a dwarpa or satya technology that's in its infancy or not. Of course, these are hundreds of thousands of years, so it can't be. You know, we're in a spec of time right now. So perhaps it's just part of our evolution obviously, But what you're thinking on that.
Speaker 4: I actually think that, and the ending of my book is really postulating the possibility that this is a very unique time in human history when we have the chance to step off the wheel of some sorrow and not keep journeying through this ascending and descending cycle, but make an evolutionary leap into remembering who we are and moving into higher consciousness.
Speaker 2: Heather, what are you suggesting here? We're going to jump off the Yuga cycle.
Speaker 4: This is what the Peruvian shaman's talk about. They call it this this threshold point where we have the possibility of becoming what they describe as homoluminous ones right means the light and love, And part of what I see on the planet right now is it is such a critical karmic choice point because we're on a fast track for self destruction.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So from my perspective, if we're either going to create a cataclysm where the Earth will do a cataclysmic reset to clear the toxicity to start us over again, and then we will be journeying through that cycle of ascending and descending consciousness. But I think this is a time where we have the capacity to actually make that evolutionary leap into a whole new way of being. One of my close friends was Elizabeth Sataurus, evolution biologist. She's written a brilliant book called Earth Dance, but she talks about the development of species. She talks about when a species gets to this level of crisis, it's no longer about incremental change. It's a moment for radical evolutionary change and an evolutionary leap. And I really believe that's where we as humans are now.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and will return shortly with my guests today, Heather Ainsworth discussing her new book, Astrological Ages in the Galactic Center. We'll be right back with you. My guess today is Heather Asworth. She is a psychologist and also an astrologer, and she has written a new book called Astrological Ages in the Galactic Center. But what does that look like Heather, is that somebody has a traumatic experience and on the other side of that, they've cleansed themselves of where they've been and they're looking at life in a different manner. Or I mean, I'm curious to understand what that looks like, because you can't just switch automatically. It has to be a period of time. But maybe it can be, you know, I mean people who are when I first learned meditation, the first time I actually went into a meditative state was so profound for me. I knew something had changed and I was different from that minute on exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean that can happen with spiritual awakening, that can happen with physical and emotional healing. And I do see us as in a transition time, and some people actually are having those very profound radical shifts. But I see this more as a liminal time of potential for healing and transformation for us individually and collectively. And this is where I am seeing people who are on a path of consciousness healing from childhood traumas other issues from the past in this very accelerated manner, and I see people more and more on a path of spiritual awakening That's what gives me hope is in that I have connections within my community and other communities are really on this fast track of transformation. And at the same time, I think we're seeing that the worst expressions of the shadow aspects of humanity playing out. So it's we're in. We're already in a way, in a dimensional divide.
Speaker 2: M So for those who are not into spiritual growth, who are not in the meditation, they have no concept of it. Do they just tag along and fall off at some point or do they find a path as well? Well?
Speaker 4: As I'm sure you know Rupert Jeldrake. Chldrake talks about the morphogenic field and what the Peruvian Shamans would say is if there are enough of us that open to this shift and that energy of higher consciousness, it emanates into the collective consciousness, into the morphogenic field and can help shift the global consciousness. But I also think we each have a choice whether we want to be in this transformational process or not. And that's where I think that we may be also seeing the potential of this dimensional divide, which may mean some are going to be on a very different path in their experience than those who are resisting the change and getting caught more in the chaos and the destabilization that's playing out on the planet.
Speaker 2: I'd like you to explain a little better the binary star theory and how that is an influence because this comes up in your book. How does that work when you say a binary star, this is something that directly affects human beings.
Speaker 4: So it's in essence of figure eight that we are in this orbiting pattern around a binary star, and then we're also in these larger movements through the galaxy and part of what I think impacts the critical times of change every twelve thousand years and bib poodv Miser talks about this too, that's when we go through the galactic current sheet, we go through this period where our magnetic field is lower than usual. That's where we are right now, which means we're more impacted by solar energies cosmic energies, but it's also when we're most vulnerable to the larger comets in the torrid comets form Ah, it's likely what caused the Younger Driest crisis twelve thousand years ago and what is potential now? And bidpoo Miser really puts that time frame of our greatest potential for a comet strike from that toward comet swarm in nineteen twenty thirty two or twenty thirty six.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I was going to ask you about that, because we do go through the turn stream twice yearly, and is it your belief that we're setting ourselves up for another castrophic event or can we bypass it this time?
Speaker 4: That's where I think we have a karmaic choice point. And I do believe we're in this conscious interaction with the cosmos and that if we can heal and be on a path of transformation. I don't believe we're wanting to go through a cataclysmic reset at this critical time in the procession cycle. But if we stay on the path that we're on now collectively, I believe we will and my senses it will be twenty most likely twenty thirty six. But there's another configuration that I find exquisite. Are you aware that the stars of Orion move in their declination with the professional cycle and that the ancient Egyptians knew that. So at the time of zep Tepi, the time of our being in more higher consciousness, the stars of Orion were their closest to the Earth, and the ancient Egyptians used to believe if stars are on the horizon, they incarnate among us, and Orion was very associated with Osiris. As we move through the processional cycle, Orion moves further and further in its declination from the Earth until it's at its highest point, which is where it is now furthest from the Earth. So it's such a powerful constellation in my mind that's charting our journey through the processional cycle and our ascending and descending consciousness. And as you know, it's so associated with the story of Isis and Osiris, which I think is all about the processional cycle. The brothers set trying to getting into conflict, trying to kill Osiris. The meaning of that is chaos, disorder. And in twenty thirty two June of twenty thirty two, when we have a powerful conjunction of Saturn and Uranus, which from an astrological perspective is the end of a cycle movement into new forms, it will live literally be in the sky in the upraised arm of Orion, which with the ancient Egyptians means resurrection, order triumphs over chaos, cosmic order, triumphs over are getting caught in the chaos of lower levels of consciousness. So that's I think what the cosmos is saying, this is what you're capable of as humanity, but it's your choice.
Speaker 2: I thought, for a minute you were going to say this is the time when super beings are incarnated on earth, like you know, Siren and these other gods of Egypt seem to show up at certain times in our in that history and do remarkable things. You know, at least that's what they tell us about.
Speaker 4: So I think we're being called to awaken the Osiris, the Horus within us.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit about karma choice point, because I think this is something that we have the ability to manipulate a little bit. But in some cases, if we don't understand about past lives or what we've come in with, we're at the mercy of karma.
Speaker 4: Well, and part of on a different level, I think part of what you and I both are aware of is if we're locked into this modern Western understanding of history that modern civilization started about six thousand years ago and is now at its height of advancement, we're in big trouble because that period is actually in the Hindu Juga cycle in the professional cycle, the time of our our lowest level of consciousness. So to me, part of the karmic choice point is the importance of us remembering, first of all, that we journey through many lifetimes, and that we as humanity have journeyed through this professional cycle many times. And if we don't remember who we truly are and what our evolution of consciousness has been, then we're locked into thinking this is our reality as it's been in the last six thousand years, this is how it will always be. Then we're just going to keep re enacting the trauma patterns and the patterns of low level of consciousness.
Speaker 2: The books called astrological ages and the galactic Center. My guess today has been Heather asworth. As we conclude avilizations that you're somewhat aware of that had that had high phases within the Yugas cycle, I mean, can you pick one and say, yes, this was Satya, or this was Dwarpa, this was I'm just curious about your thinking on that, because I think if we understand and adapt the Yugas and see how other civilizations lived, it's kind of a lesson for us.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly, and I actually believe that the ancient Egyptian culture reflects all those levels, and in fact, when I lead tours to each of part of what's fascinating to me is we don't have you know, I think with what we're discovering, with what may be under the Giza Plateau, we may be opening up to even more ancient advanced civilizations that were apart of the Egyptian history. But what we do know is the likelihood of the Giza Plateau, the Great Pyramid, the Sphinx, the Ossyrian Temple dating back at least to the Treta Yuga twelve thousand years ago, and are showing such a high level of advanced technology. Then you see so many of the ancient temple sites built in later periods Age of Taurus or Age of Ares, and you actually can see the technology declining. And what I find fascinating is to take people to dendera temple that was its construction was started in the Age of Taurus. Hathor the cow goddess is honored. There's all these beautiful paintings connecting us to the rhythms of the earth and sky. Then you get to the Age of Ares, when we moved into the lowest time of our consciousness, get caught in ego sense of separation, power over patriarchal paradigms. And you have the Luxor Temple, which is just a testament to Ramsy's the two Ramsm's too with his statue everywhere. Yeah, it is so symbolic. You can track the descending consciousness across the ages by going to those sites, and it's such a reminder that we really had higher consciousness in those ancient times and we can come back to that now.
Speaker 2: I think that's interesting. It's a good point about those temples. When you go there, they're radiating something. You know, you can feel it coming out of the ground, or they're likely sitting on tolluric fields that are coming up. And the ancients understand it had to tune a temple so they it picks it up and then releases it in some capacity.
Speaker 4: Absolutely. I mean, ancient sacred sites were all built with there being underground water and often like the Great Pyramid, is at the intersection of two type four lay lines. But I also love Ibraham Kareem's work. You probably know his work in biogeometry and his study of ancient temple science and how they consciously worked with sacred geometry and the structure of the temples to be emanating these energies. So I like to tell the groups that I take there, you're going to be transformed in these sites, whether you know anything about them or not, because they're emanating these energies.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Are we in the Age of Aquarius or have we just begun to enter that phase?
Speaker 4: I believe that we have entered into the beginning of the Age of Aquarius as of the end of twenty twenty four, and that we're in the transition time. So we're still seeing the playing out of the paradigms of the past, but we're also seeing this increasing energy guiding us into new paradigms, into collaboration, into co creating new systems. So we're in a liminal transition time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm of the age where you know, I'm here in San Francisco and the hippie movement I thought was the New Age. And I used to be a program director for a national conference called the Whole Life, and we featured personal growth spirituality.
Speaker 4: Well, can I remember that I used to be in California?
Speaker 2: That's all right, Okay, good, Well, I mean we did them all over the country, but not as big as s Farrancisco. And I always thought that was the New Age. I thought that was the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. But I think we were welcome, welcoming in, rather than experiencing it.
Speaker 4: Then that period was a time when Pluto and Uranus were in a conjunction, which is one of the most powerful transformational combinations. So I think it was calling us into transformation, not quite ready yet for the new paradigms, but really calling our attention to the dysfunction of the paradigms and patterns that we've been caught in.
Speaker 2: That's a good point because there's a I remember this, there was a tremendous amount of pushback from the status quo government, police, local people. What are you doing? What are you You're shifting your contuit what Tim Lary, you want to drop acid? What are you doing exactly exactly? So in many ways, I think there were pioneers who were sensing the changes that were coming and seeding that in the collective consciousness, but the collective consciousness was not ready to integrate it. And there's been a pleasure speaking with you as we close, who as the readers reading the book? What are you trying to get across to the reader in this work of yours?
Speaker 4: I think the most critical theme is if we can see this larger perspective, if we can remember this larger journey of our evolution as humanity, If we can then heal from all the ways that we've gotten out of balance individually and collectively, and the generational trauma that we've been caught in, then we do have this opportunity to move through a ratic transformation and into higher consciousness. That's who we're meant to be. And I think this is such an important time when we have the possibility of waking up, healing and moving through this radical transformation. I really believe that's possible.
Speaker 2: I love that we didn't get into a great deal about trauma, but there's an important lesson and an important part of physiology when we release trauma, isn't it And it's almost like in some cases an awakening. Yeah, that trauma has been removed, whatever level it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, which is a lot of way I got into shamanic work. I realized psychotherapy can only take you so far, and then you really need to do some things energetically and beneath the level of the conscious mind to clear those patterns and release the trauma. And I think part of what we're caught in, as you may, I just put out a video on my YouTube channel about this. I think as we moved into the Collie Yuga, we were experiencing some earth crises and earth changes that led to a lot of trauma and a lot of fear and a fear of death that I think led into these aut of balance patterns that we've been in. I think we've been in trauma coping patterns, survival, mentality, survival of the fittest, conquer, be conquer, and that that's just perpetuated trauma generation after generation, and that what's critical now is that we see that and heal from that, because, as you said, then once you bring that into conscious awareness and clear it, you have such spaciousness then to move into new patterns and move into much more healthy ways of being.
Speaker 2: Fantastic, real pleasure having you on the program. And before we let you go, how can people learn more about you? Give us your website and you said you had a YouTube channel.
Speaker 4: Yes, so my primary website is Rising Moon Healing Center, and I do have a YouTube channel under my name where I try to talk about these themes and what's going on astrologically.
Speaker 2: Okay, and no website.
Speaker 4: I'll come on yeah, Rising Moon Healing Center.
Speaker 2: Oh, Rising Moon said, okay, so all it's all has the YouTube channel has the other aspects that you're working on, so it's all well, they're all grounded in that one place. Heather, much success, A real pleasure and great to have you on the program.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Cliff, It's been great to talk to you.
Speaker 2: I want to mention that I have been using AI to reconstruct monuments, temples, buildings, even pyramids around the world, and you can see these new AI reconstructed images on Facebook. Go to Facebook, go to Earth Ancients. You can see them also on Instagram and on the Earth Ancient's website. This is something that is not only unique and is being used by the scientific community slowly, but it's a way to look at light our scans and see what the original item is that has been picked up through a scan, and I gotta tell you it is really quite amazing. I gave a talk at a conference the other day and used some new slides to present this AI information and people were dumbfounded. And I gotta tell you it's easier to think. And I'm a former graphic artist and I'll tell you it takes time to create really nice slides. These slides that were put out by Claude AI were fabulous, fabulous. So that gets back to my initial statement. I've been saying it for the last few weeks. Begin playing with AI, and I say play with it because you can use it for free to a certain degree. Ask it questions. A good question would be, say you want to you want to do a graphic or an image of something. Use the word logo, say you know, type in a prompt or a question or a request. I would like to have a logo based on my name, based on the street I live in, based on my address, anything, and see what happens. You'll be shocked at how amazingly powerful artificial intelligence is. And it's gotten to the point now because it's growing exponentially that if you don't learn the basics, you're gonna be left behind. And it's not a competitive kind of thing where you're looking at AI. I need to do it for my work. You don't have to do it for anything. You don't have to. I mean, if you're retired, just try it. Ask it questions, ask it to do something to Ask it to compile a list of your ancestors. Try that. Ask it to compile an understanding of cosmology and give you bullet points for known ancient cultures like the Maya, the Egyptians, the Celts, the Inca, I mean Chinese, anything, and to see what happens. It takes all the known knowledge and condenses it down to understandable content. It's just fabulous. So check it out. So I think I mentioned a week ago that I had reproduced the Ldonta pyramid complex and Elmador, Guatemala. That is now updated. You can see that on Cliff Dunning Facebook, or you can see it on Earth Ancients with a bunch of other pyramid structures that are available to see. It's fantastic and I urge you to consider working with it so that you feel comfortable because it's going to integrate in everything. It's going to be attached to our refrigerators, it's going to be it's gonna probably be an auto automatons, which is another word for robots. It's gonna be all over the place. AI all right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today, Heather Aims War, coming to us from the East coast of the United States, as always a team of guil tour, Mark Foster and fay A Bavar. You guys rock all right, take care every well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 5: Hi. Stay and saying say yet the dressing six thirteen three.
Speaker 3: Four three three s the in the ming, the.
Speaker 5: Nothing after walking the workings, but they anything you do.
Speaker 6: There, anything or anything.
Speaker 7: Or anything.
Speaker 3: Satan the boy.
Speaker 7: But nothing.
Speaker 5: Said a mo the nen thing the thing said the blast stay, stay, dare.
Speaker 7: Say the.
Speaker 3: Church a.
Speaker 5: Say ye seething or continue the sting the
Speaker 3: Ing