Speaker 1: Let's get into the Christopher Nolan rankings and draft. We talked about doing this during Odyssey. So who wants to take the bidding? Who wants to show their Nolan list off first?
Speaker 2: I will confirm. I believe it is Night and Hunt. Yeah, he's 19 films. I hope you guys got them all. No, I think he has 13 directed. I'm joking. I got 13 as well. I will confirm on the IMDb just to be sure. I got 13.
Speaker 1: It says technically he's an 18, but we're not counting shorts, obviously. Um, yeah, just 13 feature films.
Speaker 2: So there you go. So who wants to do the bidding?
Speaker 3: Let's start the, start the highest bidding here. I'm going to start at the bottom of my list and work my way up as tradition entails. So I'm going to start with the following, uh, definitely unique film, but, uh, I think I don't have to explain anything else. That's just where it's going to be. Then I got the following.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay. Big, big shocker there from Travis.
Speaker 2: Next one.
Speaker 3: This might be a shocker. I got Memento. Not a fan.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 3: What's his face?
Speaker 5: Guy Ritchie.
Speaker 1: Oh, right.
Speaker 2: He's a big Guy Pearce hater.
Speaker 4: Guy Pearce. There you go.
Speaker 2: Not Guy Ritchie.
Speaker 4: Whoever's named Guy.
Speaker 3: Little sus to me. I don't know. Don't like that. So there you go. Guy Pearce. And the second last bottle.
Speaker 4: Okay, then we got Insomnia.
Speaker 2: It's a great movie, though. Just not like the concept, not just Guy Pearce. I haven't revisited it.
Speaker 3: In a while. So maybe, I think it was like just a lot of Guy Pearce. And then I couldn't really look past that. I've only seen it one time. So maybe one day I'll revisit it. Then I got Insomnia. Yeah, I think that's where that belongs. And then I got The Dark Knight Rises here. Creeping up just above Insomnia. That's a long movie. I, last time I went through those, those Nolan Batman's it's, it's long to the point where I was like, okay, how much time do we got left? And, uh, yeah, I'm referencing my letterbox here and I have a three and a half on there. So that's, that's where.
Speaker 2: I felt that's way too low. Come on, get out.
Speaker 3: Okay. And then we got, uh, Dunkirk just above that. I've only seen that movie the one time. Uh, I thought it was, it was definitely cool, but, uh, not like a really rewatchable movie for me personally. So that's where that sits. And then here we go. This is where we're jumping up to, like, just the peak, I feel. Like, all of these movies from here and above, basically a five-star or, like, just below that. So I got Batman Begins here. What number is that? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.
Speaker 2: You've got those right in front of you. You should know.
Speaker 3: They're not numbered for some reason on this list.
Speaker 2: You can do that on Letterboxd. You can change it.
Speaker 3: I'm still new to Letterboxd, even though I've had my account for years, but... Batman Begins, number eight. Number seven, I got Oppenheimer here. Definitely ages well the more I watch it. Then I got The Odyssey here, the most recent Nolan film.
Speaker 5: What number is that?
Speaker 3: That is number six.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Number six, The Odyssey. Okay. That's what I got. And then number five. This is the top five here. I got Tenet. A controversial movie, but I fucking love Tenet. I am a defender of Tenet. And yeah, I absolutely love that movie. That is a rewatchable movie for me. I've seen that movie many, many times. The more I watch it, the more I love it. It's so good. Great performances.
Speaker 4: Stellar.
Speaker 3: Then we got Inception, number four. And then just above that, I got The Prestige, number two. I got Interstellar, and number one, The Dark Knight.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah a lot of like heavy heavy hitters in those real like top eight like i was saying like that's kind of that's kind of the start of the peak for me uh but yeah no i love no one i love his films and uh yeah i mean all these movies are definitely unique and interesting and uh yeah that's my list.
Speaker 2: Okay i'm i'm i guess i'm still surprised i think we've done this before what's the.
Speaker 3: Biggest shocker for you on my list.
Speaker 2: There's a few.
Speaker 1: Honestly, pretty trashless overall, I'm going to say. Memento is way too low. Dark Knight, that's fine.
Speaker 2: But I don't like the score going on there on Dark Knight. Odyssey might be a little low. And then, no, not take-wise.
Speaker 1: I'm just a little surprised TDK is above Interstellar, the way you talk about Interstellar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just the last time I re-watched those films, which wasn't that long ago. That's why I felt confident on that. Dark Knight is just that Just that tier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Totally fair.
Speaker 2: Who wants to stick next?
Speaker 6: I will take the baton from Kirkland. And I'm going to start in the same place he did at the bottom, and I'm going to start with the same film following.
Speaker 5: That's where it belongs. If any of us don't have it at the bottom, what's going on? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Travis is going to ruin us.
Speaker 2: Number 12. I like him experimenting in his young years. What can I say?
Speaker 5: Number 12. Dark Knight Rises.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A movie I probably should re-watch. A lot of these I need to re-watch on. It's been a minute since I've seen a lot of these. But, yeah, not a big fan of Batman generally, but specifically Rises and Begins, which is at number 11.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that one might sting a bit more.
Speaker 2: Kirkland's list is looking better now, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 6: I just can't, I can't leave these guys in the top 10, you know, without him. So that leaves Insomnia at number 10. Probably the highest Insomnia is going to be on this list. Again, I probably should re-watch that one, but for today, that's where I put it. Number 9, I've put Dunkirk again. Probably should re-watch this thing, but it's just not really my time era of interest, time and all that.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: We'll give it a rewatch at some point. At number eight, I have Tenet, which this one, I feel like I want to have that effect that Kirkland's had, and I don't know, Amber had the same effect of watching that movie more and more and growing to love it more and more, and I just haven't been, you know, shoveling those logs yet, so I can't get there with you guys, but maybe someday I'll be joining you, but for now, it sits there.
Speaker 5: Number seven... This is where I have The Dark Knight. It's a great movie. It really is.
Speaker 6: But I'm just not a Batman guy, okay? That's just where it comes down to. It's a great movie, though, for sure. Prestige at number six for me, which it feels too low, but I think I've only seen the movie once. So I definitely need to have some more revisits with it for it to climb up the ranking. I don't think I've watched it since we did the retro. That's certainly the case, which that was what, for Dunkirk, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like eight years ago now.
Speaker 5: So that's a long time ago. And for only seeing it once, it's aged.
Speaker 6: But I mean, the fact that it still just sits at number six, given that I'm quite rusty with it, I think is impressive.
Speaker 5: We're into the top five.
Speaker 6: And this is where I've got Oppenheimer. Again, haven't watched this one again, but it's, you know, it's pretty recent.
Speaker 5: Last few years here. Really love that movie.
Speaker 6: Number four, I have Memento. So this is probably the biggest swing difference between.
Speaker 4: Me and Kirk.
Speaker 2: Big guy Pierce guy.
Speaker 5: Ranking. I'm a huge Guy Pearce guy.
Speaker 6: This is the first Nolan movie I ever saw, and it's one I've seen quite a few times at this point, and I really do love the concept of this. And I think because I watched it at a certain age, I hadn't seen a lot of movies like this, and it just kind of blew my mind in a way. Like, whoa, I didn't know movies could do storytelling like this. And so I think, for me, it stands out as one of those things. Also, probably the fact that I watched it in a film class in high school or something, so it just felt like, I don't know, it should be cared about.
Speaker 5: It should be respected in a way.
Speaker 6: And it has a movie that I've seen many times and grow to like it more and more every time. Number three, the latest Nolan movie, I have Odyssey at number three. On the review, I think I waffled between it being number two or three off the dome. And with a few weeks now to think about it, I'm pretty confident in this one sitting here. And I've still only seen it once, not like Maddie, who's seen it a million times at this point. But I definitely foresee it being one of those for me. Certain scenes I can't wait to rewatch. when it's streaming and getting ready for golden geeks and just thinking about where I want to, which, which scenes I want to fight for. Can't wait to do that. I love that movie so much. I had a great time with it. Number two, interstellar, which I watched about half of it again recently. It was at my parents' house hanging out and it was just playing on TV. And so we picked up kind of halfway through such an amazing movie.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 5: Just so many great scenes, the visuals of it all.
Speaker 6: I really love the weird ending to it. So yeah, love, love me some interstellar. But without a doubt in my mind, Inception is at number one. When we did our re-ranking of our top ten movies of all time, I forget what it was for me. It was like three or four or something like that. It was one of my favorite movies of all time, regardless of director. I've seen it so many times. Just the coolest movie. Just the coolest movie, if I'm to use one word to describe it. So I love me some Inception. I was a little sad, Kirkland, that you had it so low. Four is really low for me for Inception. Um, so yeah, there you go. That's my Nolan ranking.
Speaker 2: Uh, Inceptions are a, uh, what was it? Our golden geeks. Best of the decade winner. When we did that for the, the aughts to the.
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go. I'm going to save Taylor.
Speaker 3: Cooler.
Speaker 6: Cooler.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: All right. Uh, number, number 13, right where it belongs.
Speaker 2: Insomnia. Um, This is not an old film. This is an old film.
Speaker 1: It's a gig film. It's a remake of another film. It just feels very much like he's just trying to get his feet wet. He's just trying to work in the studio system. I just feel like it feels like the least like Christopher Nolan. I will classify this as my favorites list, on my best list. Best list would look different. So I'm going favorites. Um, but yeah, insomnia, I just, uh, it just is missing a lot of those quintessential Nolan isms that we all love. Um, after that at 12 Dunkirk, not a war film guy. I think, you know, Christopher Nolan made a very great war film, but not one of the genres I returned to.
Speaker 7: Um, I think I've, think i've seen this twice maybe yeah i think i've seen it twice or like a one and a half i i do every time an old movie comes i'm like oh i'm gonna i'm gonna watch all those movies again and then i just end up watching the ones i love which is most of the rest of them because i feel like honestly this so everything in this.
Speaker 1: Bottom four is a four out of ten then everything else is a 4.5 to a five so most the uh what.
Speaker 2: Would that be the top nine is all stuff you're watching.
Speaker 5: Or 4 out of 10?
Speaker 2: 4 to 5, because I'm looking at a letterbox here.
Speaker 5: Okay, you said 4 out of 10, sorry.
Speaker 2: Sorry, my bad. Yeah, this, yeah, it's Omni, man. It's really not enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great war film, but 4 out of 10. And then Falling, because to me, Falling, I see what Nolan's working with.
Speaker 2: I see the bones. I see the auteur, the mastery would become.
Speaker 1: Maybe not the most rewatchable thing, but, you know, I like seeing it, and I appreciate it more than the other two.
Speaker 2: If you were to ask me what I'd rather watch... Maybe that's because it's more Nolan-like, and it's shorter. So there you go. Tenet. Tenet's the same thing, a movie I've only seen twice.
Speaker 1: I think I ended up liking that more than most people when it came out, but I do need to see it again. It's one of those situations where this time I was going to watch it. It was on Crave or Netflix, and it went away. So it's still on my list because I'm still working through Nolan stuff. So I got Tenet there. Next, I got The Dark Knight Rises at number, where are we at?
Speaker 2: Nine. We're at number nine now. So now we're in the top. We're in like the top echelon. I got The Dark Knight Rises. Then I got Memento. Incredible movie.
Speaker 1: Guy Pearce. Performance of a lifetime, you know. But no, very interesting film. Very rewatchable film. Got to be a certain mood for that one because it's kind of a downer all the way throughout what's going on with this character.
Speaker 2: But no, great movie. That's another.
Speaker 1: That to me is like following where you can see what Nolan's going to become. And it's funny because now You got Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: You got Odyssey.
Speaker 1: It's going to take a couple, three to four bombs for him not to be getting these budgets. I like seeing Christopher Nolan's mind work now in the indie sphere. Now, we're not going to get that for a while, right? They're going to keep giving him bigger and bigger budgets. He just directed the biggest radar film of all time. So he ain't going to make some $ 20 million to $ 10 million movie, but I like seeing that. So at number seven, lucky number seven, I got Interstellar. All these movies now are all 5 out of 5 perfect scores.
Speaker 2: This one could climb.
Speaker 1: It climbs almost every single year because at first I was somebody that I didn't even give it the perfect score for a while. I don't think I even gave it a perfect score on the retro. But a couple years ago I watched and I was like, what could I not give a perfect score? And sure, there's a little stuff like, why does McConaughey not go visit his son when he's back? I don't know, but that's fine. Nolan didn't care about that.
Speaker 2: It's okay. The rest of the film's great. I rewatched a couple weeks ago. Phenomenal film. Score, acting, everything. Number six, I got Oppenheimer. You know, I was worried about this film.
Speaker 1: I thought Nolan obviously did get the Oscars, but oh, is he just going full Oscar bait?
Speaker 2: No, even Nolan when he's making Oscar bait, making the best type of bait there is.
Speaker 1: We are now in the top five. We got Batman Begins at five. I always say that this and Spider-Man 2002 was like, if you ask me what is the best superhero origin film, it's that or this one.
Speaker 2: It's one or the other. It's 1A, 1B for me. I think they both do different things.
Speaker 1: I think Spider-Man captures the whimsical, but then I think Batman Begins captures the perfect kind of like lower pacing to the audience and getting you really just enamored in the world and the characters, even before Batman. I can't remember how long it takes. It's like 45 minutes or whatnot before he gets on that costume, right? It's a bold thing. It could have very much fell on his face, but it didn't. In the top four, or yeah, we got the newly crowned Odyssey. I don't know if it's going to get higher because the top three is pretty cemented for me.
Speaker 2: But top four, that's pretty good. Again, this is favorite.
Speaker 1: If I'm going best, Oppenheimer is definitely above Odyssey. But for favorite, I'm very excited to watch Odyssey many, many times in my life. Kelowna Drive-In, just give me a fucking screening already. I think they're lying to us. This was really tough, two and three. Right now I have three, Prestige, two, Inception. I went back and forth switching. That is almost like you ask me every day of the week, it might change. It's a mood thing. It's really tough because I love the character work, the gray area of the prestige, but the Inception, just awe-inspiring stuff. Some bikers having a good time. I'm in a dream right now.
Speaker 4: Like a banshee cry.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounded like.
Speaker 1: But Inception, just an incredible piece of cinema right there. Such imaginative one ensemble, the score, everything, it's, to me, like, a perfect movie, so, yeah, it is, it's hard to decide between that and Prestige, and then number one, always, The Dark Knight, like I said, that's a movie I saw 11 times in theaters, eventually 14, made me want to talk about movies, make movies, felt even more love in movies, that, like, same way as Batman, again, seeing that, and, and I guess there is the Batman, but, again, there's not many comic book films that have this level of filmmaking behind them, that's why I still feel better about Dark Knight Rises, because look at that compared to so much stuff we get now and i i wish half the stuff we had even had 20 of what the dark knight rises as far as filming goes i said i can't really attribute that to matt reeves because you look what he's doing those streets right now uh he's cooking with gasoline he's trying his best to get back there but uh no the dark knight man is something special hans the cinema with the score great performance all around greatest performance all time with heath ledger um one of the one of the first, if not the first movie where like the hero loses in a comic movie. I don't think I'd have to think, but I think that's was like the big, like not the big thing, but many, like one of the biggest things was like, yeah, Batman doesn't win at the end of this too. And then also just ramifications. It made the Oscar 10 movie rule. Cause everyone was pissing and I'm going to go, I guess we got to have 10. So lots of legacy there putting on, on the map. But yeah, I, that's my favorite movie. I don't think anything's ever going to knock that off for normal. It'd be very, very tough, but, uh, I still trust he could do it. I still think one day Nolan's so damn good, I could be sitting in the theater and be like, man, he surpassed it.
Speaker 2: But that is my list right there. Taylor Field, what do we got cooking over here? What's going on?
Speaker 4: What do we got cooking? So the bottom ones, unfortunately, it's just been so long since I've actually watched them, I couldn't remember them. So my number 13, I got Following. It's down there. I just have no recollection of this bloody movie. You're like Memento. It's Memento. Speaking of Memento. And 11 is Insomnia. These three just kind of fall. I'm going to have to do a catch up and tune into them. Number 10. And I hate to put this as number 10.
Speaker 2: Wait a second. Have you seen Insomnia?
Speaker 4: I know I've seen it, but this was like a long, long time ago.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You said it in like a tale or lie sort of way. And I was like, I don't know if he's seen it.
Speaker 4: You'll never know.
Speaker 2: Still not last.
Speaker 5: Still not last.
Speaker 1: I should make him watch two movies and cut the title cards and be like, hey, which one's Insomnia?
Speaker 2: Which one's Insomnia? Tell me and see if you know.
Speaker 5: I would fail that too.
Speaker 2: I would fail that too.
Speaker 4: Number 10. I put Tenet. And I think I have to revisit this one.
Speaker 5: Ten for Tenet.
Speaker 4: Ten for Tenet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because I like this one. I saw it in the theater. I thought like, fuck. Time travel. Oh, man. But number nine, I have Dunkirk. You know, this is one of those war movies that I, again, these are movies I have to revisit because I've seen them initially at the theater and I never saw them after that. But Dunkirk, I just remember the plane sequence. I remember Cillian Murphy fucking tripping on the boat and not like falling, but mentally. And then all the other stuff, just the beach scene and everything. I'll never forget when we were doing the trailer analysis and the guy was smiling in the trailer when the plane was flying over top. That always just cracks me up. That was right in my head. Oh, my God. Remember that?
Speaker 2: I got to bring that. You just put a whole memory into my brain. I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: That's a core memory for me.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if I put it in the bloopers. That was a fun episode when we talked about. Oh, my God.
Speaker 4: I was back in Dylan's basement days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dylan Barron's basement days. Fuck that up.
Speaker 5: Good times.
Speaker 4: Let me know. I'll keep going until you find it. Because that's a fucking great moment. Number eight for me is Interstellar. uh you know interstellar is great that space opera you know oh my gosh some juicy stuff uh number seven i got the prestige i think this just has if you go in here blind you got no idea what's gonna happen holy shit what a twist the ending is just crazy really like it but what i really like more is everything with the dreams inception is great uh you got it travis you're laughing like you got it okay six seven Oh.
Speaker 2: Six is Inception. Inception?
Speaker 4: Inception is number six. That's another one that I should revisit, but I love that. The one scene that I Google or YouTube more often than not is the hallway rotating scene. Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Incredible.
Speaker 4: I have that score from that. It's like a minute and a half track or something. Maybe not even a minute. It's very short. And I have that in my My rotation, weekly rotation, I'll just pop it on. If I'm driving to work and I just need to feel like it's the fucking hallway spinning moment, then I got to play that tune. And then top five.
Speaker 3: Get up in the ditch.
Speaker 4: Get up in the ditch, yeah. Like the plane in Russia. The Odyssey is my number five. This movie is just a hell of an experience to experience alone in the theater. Alone, but not with my own company. I had other people in the theater, but I was my own party of one.
Speaker 2: And the number four. Taylor alone. Why am I alone here in The Odyssey?
Speaker 4: Number four, I got Oppenheimer. This movie just blew my mind because my back when it came out on streaming and Satine wasn't sleeping very well through the night. And so I just like got up at like two or 1am. I think it was around two, two 30 and I had her and I just put it on and I watched the whole thing. And then Madison came up and woke up in the morning. I remember her last night. What were you watching? I was like, I just went on a fucking 3am trip with Oppenheimer. Like it was fucking crazy. And that movie just resonated with me so hard. Uh, yeah. My number three, though, is Dark Knight Rises. There's so many scenes in here that I really love. They're tailored scenes. One thing I love is the superhero movie, but what I love even more is when a superhero's been gone and he has a comeback and everyone's in awe and freaking out. No, no, no. When he's before that, when he's on the bike and the lights.
Speaker 2: Go out and then the cop's.
Speaker 4: Like, you're in for a show tonight, son. Yeah, it's like, oh, this is fucking hype. And then afterwards, oh, that whole thing with every officer's trailing. I was just eating that up. That was some good stuff.
Speaker 1: What the fuck is the line when he goes in the alleyway? Because when he gets escaped from the bat, I can't remember.
Speaker 4: Like a rat in a trap, gentlemen. Got the wrong animal there, sir.
Speaker 2: Got the wrong animal there, sir. I fucking hate that cop so much.
Speaker 1: The cop who just gets gunned down the street. I hate that guy so much. I hate him in Stranger Things as well. I'm not a Matthew Modine guy, man.
Speaker 2: I just remember he plays Papa in Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: Oh, he does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's always playing this, like, just weird, annoying guy.
Speaker 1: So I guess it's good. But he's also an Oppenheimer as well. He has a small role, but he's always around.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Matthew Modine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that cop was a yacker, man.
Speaker 2: 100%. He hates his wife.
Speaker 1: He's just happy to be outside at home just talking to anybody, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My number two is Batman Begins. This movie is awesome. I remember seeing it in theaters yesterday. And I remember my mom got me to the theater late. So we were in, it was like 15 minutes in. And I mean, as a little kid, I had no fucking clue what was going on. And this is a movie I had to revisit when I was a little bit older. So I could probably kind of follow what was going on because none of it made sense. He was fighting, training with ninjas. Then he's walking at the airport and going back with Alfred. I'm like the, the, the forward and back stuff just completely botched it for me. Cause what year that came out?
Speaker 2: 2008, five, eight, 2005.
Speaker 4: I would have been 11. So that's tricky to follow for an 11-year-old watching a Nolan film. And then number one, obviously, The Dark Knight. Oh, my God. What a fucking movie this is. I mean, this is just some peak quality right here. I mean, you got Heath Ledger's Joker. You got magic tricks. You got just everything going on. Remember? I want a magic trick.
Speaker 2: I know I remember.
Speaker 4: Make this pencil disappear.
Speaker 2: Ah, it's gone. I remember.
Speaker 4: I remember.
Speaker 2: I was there. Where was that from?
Speaker 3: 08, July.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Was that Memento?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. Yeah, I was there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: There you go. There you go.
Speaker 2: Good list.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's this.
Speaker 1: If people don't know, so this is honestly a visual edit, but I will explain it and then we'll quickly watch. It's only 18 seconds, but There's a scene in Dunkirk, I can't remember the full context, but they're about to get bombs dropped on them. And it's a great scene where they're on some sort of boat or whatever, dock, and it's hundreds of men, right? 50, 50, 50, maybe hundreds in the shot going back and they're all like looking up. So it's supposed to be this moment of fear, right? Because you're seeing these planes go over you about to drop some bombs. When we watched this trailer, this thing was going around about the fucking extra. There's an extra while this is happening, and he's smiling while it starts. They highlight him. I remember the sound, too. And then they play this at the ears, and we can never stop laughing. That fucking guy right there.
Speaker 2: The way he gets the. I also love the way he gets down, too, you know? He's just a little bit.
Speaker 1: So slow, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, man.
Speaker 2: I don't like the mutty in there, but, yeah, that's the guy.
Speaker 1: And he was, I just remember whatever cast that Dunkirk, stop it, whatever that Dunkirk trailer came out, we had a ball with this.
Speaker 2: Guy because, yeah. It's a good time. So shout out to him. I wonder if he's still working.
Speaker 3: What's he doing? Yeah, he's going to be leading the next movie.
Speaker 4: In the Odyssey.
Speaker 5: That's Cillian Murphy.
Speaker 4: He was the runner-up for Emo Bum or whatever the guy's name was.
Speaker 2: Emotap?
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 4: The main Abin Sur. Whatever the fucking main villain guy is. Or Odysseus' boss.
Speaker 5: What was his name?
Speaker 3: Agamemnon?
Speaker 4: Agamemnon. Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: What did he say? I don't think his boss is like the way it was described.
Speaker 4: Who was his boss? He was the king of the Greeks.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's his.
Speaker 2: Boss, per se.
Speaker 4: When he calls you to war, you're going to war.
Speaker 2: I think he's the leader of the army, I guess. I don't know. Legendary, extra. Absolutely, man.
Speaker 1: There's some good ones out there. Even the Dark Knight has some couple good ones. Super Mike's List.
Speaker 2: Tenet at 13. Falling at 12. Yeah. Some love to falling. Hell yeah. Love at 12?
Speaker 5: That's what you described love?
Speaker 1: You guys all have the bottoms. I'll take the falling a little bit above. Eleven Interstellar. 10, Insomnia, 9, Dark Knight Rises, 8, Hoppenheimer, 7, Prestige, 6, Dunkirk, 5, Inception, 4, Memento.
Speaker 2: That's the highest we got tonight.
Speaker 1: Disgusting. 3, Batman Begins, 2, Odyssey, and 1, Dark Knight. That's great, Mike, because obviously we talked about that after 9, how you were worried about Odyssey, but have a number 2.
Speaker 5: That's a wild list, Mike.
Speaker 3: That is a wild list.
Speaker 2: I support.
Speaker 6: Everyone has a very different list.
Speaker 5: Yeah. 5. All five of us.
Speaker 1: I support all except Interstellar's a little low there, Mike.
Speaker 3: I know I don't have much higher than you, but that's... Tenant's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can understand why people have Tenant rated low. No. That's not like the one where I'm like, oh, I'm going to fight for it.
Speaker 5: You know.